See No Evil by Vaalser4
Summary:

A blind girl is turned into a giantess and she rampages through Salt Lake city without being aware what she is doing.


Categories: Unaware, Giantess, Crush, Butt, Feet, Growing Woman Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 6572 Read: 67698 Published: June 27 2014 Updated: June 27 2014
Story Notes:

This is an unaware story of a different kind, just like my stories "Witches' Moss" and "The Dimwit of Denver". The growing girl doesn't know she is a giantess, and remains unaware of this and her destructive actions because she is blind.

If you don't like the concept of a blind giantess for whatever reason, do not read further. And I did not write this story to make fun of blind people either.

Further there is growth, crushing, killing, destruction, hands and feet. No sex. The story is a bit melancholic and tragic, so if you do not like that as well, don't read.

Feel free to give me feedback!

1. Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

2. Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

3. Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

4. Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

5. Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

6. Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

7. Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

8. Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

Bonny and Clyde were pretty lookin' people, but I can tell you people they were the devil's children." So begins the song "The ballad of Bonny and Clyde", and so begins this story, because the same can be said about Henry and Ellen. They too where pretty looking people, but I can tell you people they were the devil's children.

Being now in their mid-thirties, both had studied bio- engineering at the University of Salt Lake City until about a decade ago. During their study they fell in love with each other and lived together ever since. But they had something else in common save their interest in bio- engineering. Both Henry and Ellen hated the University.
They both loathed the place and its people, for their time as a student wasn't the most beautiful of their lives. They hated the fellow students for being self-righteous and obnoxious. They hated the arrogant professors, who perceived the students as a bother, as pains who kept them from their research with their stupid questions. Henry and Ellen also hated the canteen with its expensive, mediocre food and long waiting lines. They hated the held-far-too-early-in-the-morning lectures, the too-short deadlines, the never available books they needed in the library... yes, they hated it all.

But the University was going to pay! Over the years, the couple had thought of many ways to take their revenge on the institution that, in their view, had made their lives miserable. After years of thought, they finally came up with a way.

They'd built a device that, at least that was the aim, would destroy the entire place, without any evidence that would point in their direction. It was a beam-emitting machine, one that was able to make organic matter grow.

The cells of the target would be doused with an energy that made them multiply at an tremendous rate. The needed matter to increase their mass was absorbed from the surrounding air, just like plants did- not from the water or earth as many people belief. The cells of the subject, after multiplying, used the transformed-to-organic-matter-air for growing, and then multiply again. And so, the entire organism would become bigger and more massive in a very short time.

Because of their studies, they knew how to make cells multiply, and it didn't take long before the device was ready. It was dubbed the "Enlarger" and tests with small animals were all successful.

"OK, here is the plan," Henry said -again- after the last test. "We seek out a nice student and douse him or her with the ray. He or she will grow. Then we will steer our target towards the University. Everything will perish underfoot, the people, the building, everything! We shall have our revenge! And no one will ever know it was us."

"Yes, the beam is invisible after all," Ellen said full of pre-joy. "No one will know how or why it happened. A giant coming out of nowhere! We'll keep our distance and feint shock and horror after the destruction has taken place."

In order to make sure the target would do their bidding, Henry and Ellen invented so- called nanobots, microscopic tiny robots. The nanobots were injected into the bodies bloodstream, via a small hollow dart, not unlike an syringe. They were programmed to influence the person's will and provide remote- steered control over the bodies' movement. Like a giant robot.
Injection would be done by shooting at the target using a small dart gun. It was connected to a thin wire, which would be pulled back immediately after the injection, so the mark would not know what stung him or her. Once inside the body, the nanobots began transmitting electrochemical impulses from the optical nerves towards the brain, and that made it possible for the operator of the machine to control the target like a remote-controlled car or plane.

"The eyes," Henry said, "can easily be influenced. They are placed right in front of the mind. As a matter of fact, eyes are part of the brain. Almost all the information we humans receive comes in though the eyes. Control the eyes and you control the brain. Control the brain and you control the body."

The Enlarger was about as big as a shoe box, with a small disc protruding from its side. A small controlling device, with a joystick and buttons to control the subject was placed on the other side of it. A small monitor was also present, to monitor the signal telling the brain was under control of the Enlarger's operator.
Through a wire the machine was connected with a large energy storage device, not unlike a battery, which had the size of a suitcase. It could easily be hidden inside a real suitcase and used in secret while sitting on a meadow or outside a pub. This accu powered the beam, with gobbled up a lot of energy to make the billions and billions of cells in a human body grow. The beam needed to be recharged after each use, a process which took about half an hour.

After some debate, Henry and Ellen agreed upon firing the ray upon a female, because they believed she would sooner be pardoned than a male. After all, their hatred was directed towards the University, not against the person they used for destroying it. And a female, at least that was what they thought, could be more easily controlled than a male. Although the couple was evil, Henry and Ellen only wanted the University to be destroyed, not anything else. Evil within a certain framework.

"Let's go," Ellen said. The weather was fine, a beautiful sunny day, and that meant there would be a lot of people outside. "Time for revenge!"

Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

"That one over there," Henry said, pointing at a girl in her early twenties sitting two tables away from them. "She looks just right."

They had installed themselves on a small terrace of a student's pub, three streets away from the main building of the University, after a short ride with their mini-van, now parked around the corner. The girl had already been there when they arrived, together with a boy who had just entered the pub, probably to go to the toilet.

Ellen looked at the girl in question. She had shoulder- length blonde hair, a dreamily smile on her face and seemed oblivious to the world around her. The girl was about 20 years of age and had a normal figure. Ellen couldn't see what their potential target was looking at, for she wore dark sunglasses. But she agreed with her boyfriend. Yes, that one would be perfect.

"Ok," she softly said. "Now, let's inject her with the nanobots and get away."

Henry aimed the dart gun at the girl's arm, which was the best target because she wore a T shirt leaving her arms bare. With great marksmanship, he hit and pulled the wire. The girl scratched herself, probably thinking an insect had stung her, but nothing more. The nanocontrollers were injected, guiding themselves towards the optical nerves of the girl.

"Good, now its my turn," Ellen said. Pointing the disk secretly at the young woman, she twisted the knob that would douse the girl with the growing beam. It hit the unsuspecting young woman right in her back. Ellen looked discrete over to Henry, who was waiting for the controlling signal to appear on the Enlarger's monitor.

"Ok, hit," she softly said. "Now, let's get away."

"All right. Now, let's wait a minute or so and then..." Henry said, grinning. He called for the waiter, paid and left with Ellen. They seated themselves in their mini-van, hidden from unwanted attention, and prepared for their revenge.

"Ready?" he said, eyes gleaming with pre-joy. In a few moments, the girl would grow, and the nanobots would make sure she would be as steerable as a toy plane. Oh, the destruction they would cause! Revenge at last!

Henry and Ellen were looking at the Enlarger's screen. But after a while, Ellen's face darkened.

"Still no signal," Ellen said. "Are you sure you hit her?"

"Yes," Henry replied, looking at the dark screen as well. "I'm 100% sure...." Hearing sudden screams from outside, they both left the car and went towards the pub around the corner.

It was a dreadful sight. A gigantic, naked, growing woman stood there, waving her arms and hands, her head twisting left to right and back, and calling for help. The sunglasses she had been wearing were gone, burst apart by her growing head.

But it were the girl's eyes that made the couple realize why they didn't receive a signal from the nanobots. They were very small, watery, and hardly moved, although the girl fiercely twisted her head from side to side.

"Shit..." Ellen softly said. Henry's stomach churned.

The girl was blind.

Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

Lara had been blind since birth. Although her eyes and brain functioned perfectly, her optical nerves did not. For a genetic reason, they weren't able to transmit the light impulses from the eyes to the brain. Lara's optical nerves could be compared with a wire without a copper conductor.
However, she didn't let her blindness rule her life. She was determined to make the best out of it and picked up a study of Rights at the university. She hoped to be a successful lawyer one day, making a living for herself instead of being dependent from others.
Now, on this sunny summers' day, she was sitting on a terrace and enjoying the feeling of the sun on her skin.
She wore sunglasses, like many blind people, to hide her not-too-pretty, unseeing eyes. Her blonde, shoulder-length hair hung loose.

Lara waited for her friend, a fellow student named Harry, to return from the toilet as she suddenly felt something sting her. She though it was a bee or a gnat, but it didn't really hurt. After about a minute, Lara felt her clothes tighten. Within a second, her white T shirt, bra, short jeans and skirt ripped and fell in tatters from her body.
A moment later the chair collapsed under her. Lara fell, but stood up quickly, realizing her nakedness.

Lara didn't cover her crotch and breasts with her hands, as any other person would. She never really learned how to react when being naked in public. It was just like prisoners or soldiers wearing paper bags over their heads while showering in groups. No one saw the face and expression of the others while looking at your naked body, so you didn't need to be embarrassed. And since Lara never saw another person's expression, no disapproving looks, no mocking smile or baffled face, she was less embarrassed about the fact she was- as she thought- standing naked in front of a lot of people. But she wasn't.

Her size was increasing at an alarming rate. Her clothing, and also her sandals, had fallen off as she reached 10 feet. The chair collapsed under her increasing weight at 15 feet. By the time she stood upright, she was already 40 feet tall and counting.

"Harry?", she said, hoping her friend was back. "What happened? Hello, are you there, Harry?"

Lara still got no answer.

"Anyone?" She tried, trying to contact whomever might be in her vicinity.

"Can anyone help me? I cannot see. Please?" she screamed now, in panic.

Lara felt that her sunglasses were gone too. They had broken and fallen down as her expanding head became too broad for them.

The blind giantess bent through her knees and felt the ground, searching for her clothes. However, her hands were too big to feel them, and if they did, Lara wouldn't have recognized them as such- to her, it would feel like tiny pieces of cloth.
Her moving hands, each 40 feet long, knocked chairs and tables over and smashed the windows of the pub.

"Shit..." she said softly, hearing the glass shatter. She thought she had accidentally knocked a glass or bottle over and broken it. She carefully felt a table, twisting its metal like a paperclip, thinking it was a glass fragment. She stood upright again, not able to find what she was searching for, and cried out:

"HELP ME, SOMEBODY! HARRY! SOMEONE TOOK MY CLOTHES. PLEASE! I CAN'T SEE! HELP!"

Meanwhile, she was 100 feet tall. Her huge, naked feet shoved the remaining terrace chairs and tables out of their way, before she became so big that they simply steamrolled over them.

The people at her feet made a run for it. They screamed in terror, but Lara just kept calling for anyone to help her and turning her head in every direction. Since she already was 250 feet tall, she was unable to hear the mice-sized humans. Try to talk to someone 250 feet away from you- you won't be audible.

Her friend, Harry, had emerged from the toilet in the meantime, and the sight of Lara, naked and already 300 feet tall, was as frightening to him as it was to the other people- which had left the terrace already. Harry, however, did not run away. After the initial shock, he approached the gigantic Lara, careful that he wasn't smooched by her still expanding feet. He shouted her name at the top of his voice, but it was to no avail. Lara was far too huge to hear him as well. Harry poked the side of her foot, and as there came no reaction hit it and finally kicked his friend's foot with all his strength.

Lara felt it.

But to her, it was like a minor itch. She lifted her foot, scratched it, and placed it back on the ground.

Right on top of Harry.

Before he could react, Lara squished him like an insect. The huge, 45 feet long and 10 feet broad foot, weighting tons already but supporting about half of the blind giantesses' uncalculatable weight, splattered every single organ and broke every single bone in poor Harry's body. Nothing but a splotch of grease and gore was left of him, first hidden from sight under Lara foot but soon revealed. Because Lara, who didn't get an answer to her calling, began to walk.

Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

"Hello? Anyone? Is anyone there? Harry? Hello?"

Lara didn't understand. No one answered her calls. Where was Harry? Surely he must have come back from the toilet in the meantime, but neither he, nor anyone else seemed to be near.

"This is not funny," Lara said. "Come on! This is no fun at all!" Lara cried, as she still thought someone had somehow managed to tear her clothes off and was no doubt silently laughing at her. But still nothing happened. At least according to her.

At her feet, a lot happened. As the blind, already 500 feet tall girl stumbled around, arms outstretched, she trod upon all kinds of things. Cars vanished under her feet, crunching like beetles. Trees broke off like small reeds, and traffic signs were pressed into the tarmac. As she turned, her outstretched arms bumped into a nearby building. She smashed three stories as her 200 feet long arms and 35 feet long hands plowed through the windows, office rooms and concrete floors. Too bad the building was 30 stories high, and Lara cut through the 24th, 25th and 26th floor. The upper four floors broke off and fell down with a large crash.

"What was that?" Lara asked aloud. She had felt how she hit the building, but didn't have a clue what it was. She presumed she had struck some kind of vase or ceramic bowl and knocked it off a table or shelf. The crash was loud enough for her to hear, and it had startled her. What had she done? Slowly, she bent over again and felt with her hands at whatever it was she had knocked over.

She felt with her long fingers, each about 15 feet, along the base of the building, but doing so, she crushed more of it. People were flatted and smeared over the yielding floors as the huge, heavy fingers of the blind giantess steamrolled over them. No wonder, each of Lara's fingers had the size and weight of a mini-van.

"Hello? Anyone near? Can someone help me?" She cried again, her head tilted up. She still didn't have a clue about her size and the destruction she was causing. As her huge hands patted over the remains of the building, windows shattered like made of thin sugar, stone and concrete crumbled like dry crackers, and the furniture broke and bent.

"Damn," Lara softly swore. Not knowing what she should do, she stood up, now 600 feet tall, and left.

Lara walked around in the city. She crushed one-story houses like rotten cigar boxes, flattened cars and trees and squashed people by the scores. The blind giantess groped quizzingly at skyscrapers, which crumbled like make of crisp plastic in her hands.

Oblivious to the destruction she was causing, Lara still thought she was in the vicinity of the pub, and that her friend would grab her by her arm and explain what was going on every second. Little did she know Harry was nothing but a smear among smears under her huge sole.

The tiny people in the streets ran in every direction, trying to get away from the meanwhile 800 feet tall giantess. Her footfalls were random, since Lara changed directions frequently. She stepped on trees and buildings alike, and rubbed her enormous naked foot over the ground when something like a sharp piece of masonry stung it. Too bad while doing so, the 120 feet long foot steamrolled the area she rubbed it over completely. Nothing but uprooted, smashed trees, bulldozed houses and red, fleshy smears remained.

Lara felt the debris under her feet and thought she was walking over a patch of gravel, dotted with tiny wooded fragments. Where were her sandals? And why had her clothes snapped and fallen off, if it was not that anyone stole them? Hoping to find them, she bent her knees and felt the ground a second time, even if she didn't expect to find something.

Her 90 feet long hands caused again unphantomable damage. They were so massive, they broke through the heaviest walls with ease. Her groping fingers, each over 35 feet long, tore the sturdiest structures down, like the tentacles of a gigantic octopus. As Lara tried to figure out what she was feeling before her, she tore down office buildings and destroyed a small park entirely. Her huge hand palms flattened the majestic trees as if they were mere daisies. She took a huge 16 wheeled truck and pressed it flat between her thumb and forefinger. Thinking it was a cigarette butt, the giantess threw it away, disgusted. It smashed into a restaurant, which, fortunately, had been abandoned already by terrified people. Its furniture was quite damaged though.

Lara, for all she knew, thought she was feeling garbage on a path of gravel, dotted with tiny flowers (the park's trees). And though that wasn't enough already, the gigantic blind girl kept crying out loud for aid and her friend, Harry. Her voice was earth-shaking. The huge volume made eardrums snap, parked cars rock and shattered windows.

When she reached 1,000 feet, her growth stopped. Too bad not the mayhem she was causing.

Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

"Shit!" Henry swore. Ellen and he had fled once it was clear there was no way to control the girl. No matter what he tried, there was no way to make any contact with the giantess' brain. Now they stood in an alley, at a safe distance from the giantess, watching her grow and walk around without a clue of what was going on.

"Shrink her!" Ellen cried. "Shrink her back! Quick!"

"That is not possible. Damn! We should have thought of an emergency plan. Shit man!"

Henry and Ellen had presumed the army would have killed their subject, and no one would be the wiser. Hence they didn't even consider to make sure they could shrink their victim if something went wrong. A grave mistake, as it turned out.

"Do something!" Ellen shrieked. "She'll keep growing and growing and in the meanwhile she destroys the entire city! Fuck it!"

"I can't... Shit." Henry said softly. He looked at the growing girl, who was crushing cars like matchboxes under her huge naked feet while turning her head with the unseeing eyes in it left and right. Trees snapped, and a lone pedestrian was turned to mush as his tiny body had to bear the giantess unforgiving weight.

"We must do something," Ellen said. "There must be a way. Wait...  yeah that's it! Come, let's go back home!" Ellen tore Henry back towards their van, which stood parked on the other side of the street. Luckily for them, the giantess had walked in the opposite direction, or else the van would be a piece of flat metal now. On their way home, Ellen explained her plan.

"I'll have to change the polarity of the beam, then shoot that blind monster with it," she said hastily. "The extra bio-mass will then be changed back to the air it is made of. After that, we just have to wait until the nanobots are being destroyed by her white blood cells, and everything is back to normal again."

"Safe for the destruction she has caused," Henry said. "The university is still standing, and she has killed more people than we wanted. Damn!"

"Fuck, I know," Ellen spat back. "Rather help me reprogramming the Enlarger."

The couple worked feverishly for the next 20 minutes, but luckily, everything went well. Ellen wiped some sweat from her forehead as the Enlarger was finally reprogrammed.

"Ok, now we'll have to get back to her. Remember, turn the knob to the right. Left means growth, and I don't know what effect another growth beam will have on her," Ellen said.

"I guess she'll grow further," Henry replied.

"Of course, you nitwit!" Ellen spat. "But I can't say if she'll grow another 1,000 feet or that a second beam will have a synergetic effect. That it might strengthen the effect the first one had and therefore cause an enormous growth spurt. That is what I cannot tell."

"Ok, to the right, got it," Henry said as they made a run outside. The couple drove fast towards the giantess, who undoubtly had caused a lot more damage in the meantime.

"Perhaps she has trampled the university already," Henry thought. But somehow, Henry was not happy with that thought. Yes, he hated the people and the place, and yes, he wanted them killed. But not those innocent people out on the street. Not the houses and cars that had nothing to do with the university. He and Ellen had always embraced the feeling of taking revenge, reveled in it even, but they didn't want innocents to suffer. Only those that wronged them. Only those that were part of the university they despised so much. Only the building had to be destroyed, not countless others. They were surgeons, not butchers.

As everything sank in, Henry felt guilty. Ellen, no doubt, as well. He pressed the gas nervously, the sooner they'd reach the unaware rampaging giantess, the better.

She was not hard to miss. Her huge head towered over the buildings, and the closer you came, the more destroyed property was seen. Houses ravaged as if hit by bombers. Trees broken and splintered like toothpicks. Flattened layers of colored metal mixed with shattered glass, that was all that was left of countless cars the blind girl had stepped on. Henry had difficulties not losing his lunch as he saw the blood, crushed bodies and twisted lumps of flesh that had been people. Tears welled up in his eyes. He heard the screams of the injured, the lamentations of those that lost loved ones. And he realized that it was all his doing. He felt terrible.

Ellen too, was sobbing silently. She had not spoken a single word since they drove off. She was no doubt suffering too.

As they reached their destination, Henry sprang out of the van and hurried towards the blind girl. As he reached the giantess, Henry stood in front of a train station. He saw with horror how the giantess lifted a Frontrunner- train and, with a puzzled expression, felt the diesel-powered vehicle. The impressive train, weighting many tons, dangled about 700 feet in the air. The blind girl held it like nothing, as if it was a toy. Her huge fingers slid across the train cars, as if they were a thick necklace. Here and there a window broke, dents appeared in the metal, wheels broke off. How massive she was!
After about a minute, the 1,000 foot girl placed the train- relatively gently- back on the ground, although on the street instead of on the tracks. As she was about to walk further, arms outstretched and calling for help, Henry took aim. He pointed the disk of the Enlarger at her torso and twisted the knob to the right.

The machine hummed.

And much to Henry's shock, the giantess began growing again.

Very fast.

Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

"Bloody hell," Henry swore. He saw how the giantess in front of him expanded rapidly. After a few seconds of shock, he made a run for it, back to the van. The blind girl would have steamrolled him, flattened him under her growing feet, which gobbled up more and more space.

Lara grew and grew. She reached 2,000 feet within ten seconds. Indeed, her huge feet obliterated everything they hit by mere expanding. Each foot was now easily over 300 feet long, 160 feet broad and 40 feet high. Not to mention the weight. Countless tons of flesh easily crumbled walls of entire buildings as they pushed against them, snapped the thickest, sturdiest trees like toothpicks and crushed cars and trains as if made of thin foil. Everyone getting under the meanwhile 3,500 feet tall giantess was lost. Squashed beyond recognition, pressed into a pulp.

Lara didn't know. She felt a bit dizzy again as she shot up, but contributed it to the stress she had. She was naked, didn't have a clue where she was and why no one bothered to help her. She kept walking around, her now 1600 feet long arms outstretched, waving in the air, feeling around and hoping to find someone to ask for help. But she felt nothing. Where was Harry? Why didn't he show up and help her? Lara was nearly crying. She felt lost and abandoned. No one seemed to bother with helping her. Didn't the people see she was in trouble?

The blind girl had experienced a lot of idiots in her life. People who reacted stupid on her presence, even hostile. And, of course, there were those morons who thought it was a great sport to make fun of her ("Shall we play I Spy? Ha, ha". Yeah, very funny. Fool.). But this, being so alone, was worse. Even a moron would have been welcome.

Lara suddenly shuddered of cold. She presumed the weather had changed. A cloud moving before the sun, perhaps. In truth she had reached the unbelievable height of 5,000 feet, and the temperature so high up in the air was a good deal lower.

On the ground, the destruction went on. Her legs smashed though entire skyscrapers, houses vanished under her bare feet by the score and the death toll rose with hundreds after each step. The centre of Salt Lake City was turned into a patch of deep footprints, with mangled masonry, cars, vegetation and countless squashed people bedded in them. The train station was stepped on entirely as the blind girl surpassed the one mile mark. Nothing remained of the proud, sturdy machinery, tracks and stores under Lara's huge, 1,000 feet long, naked foot.

Lara still thought she was walking over a path of gravel and that the buildings she felt against her calves were weeds. On occasion, she bent down and groped around, her long, long fingers leaving nothing standing of what they touched. Where the hell was she? What was going on?

Lara, the in the meantime 1,5 mile tall giantess, was the ultimate destruction entity. And worst of all, she didn't know. Her in-eternal-darkness-embedded brain had no clue of the destruction and the suffering down there. The population of Salt Lake City, being decimated so effectively by someone blind, realized now how important the eyesight is.

Lara crushed entire neighborhoods with one step. Parks turned into muddy foot-shaped pools, as the ponds were smeared over the destroyed vegetation. A car park was totally obliterated as Lara stepped neatly on its center. Hundreds of expensive cars were compressed immediately, embedded firmly into the ground. And the now huge brain of the giantess could do nothing but interpret the signal from her foot sole as having stepped on a piece of waste, maybe thin foil or rotten paper. That is how everything felt for her. Thin, fragile pieces of waste. Trees, if the 1,5 mile tall Lara could feel them at all, were like moss to her in blackness shrouded mind. Houses and garden sheds felt like crystallized sugar as it crunched under her weight. People were now so tiny to her that she didn't feel them at all. Only a mob of fleeing people was something she did sense. The people forming the mob all burst open like overripe fruit as she -accidentally- placed her foot on them. Overripe fruit, that was what Lara thought she had stepped on as she felt a part of her foot getting moist, sticky and slippery. But it was no fruit. It were at least two hundred fleeing people, trying in vain to get away from her all-obliterating feet. And in the meantime, Lara kept calling for help. Calling for Harry, calling for anyone. It was tragic.

Chapter 7 by Vaalser4
Author's Notes:

"You fool! I told you to the right! Are you even too stupid to tell left from right?" Ellen fumed. "Look what you've done! That bitch is now ten times taller! You... you... aaargh!"

"I did turn it to the right!" Henry cried back. "Here look!"

He turned the knob of the now depleted Enlarger clockwise. Ellen looked at it and slapped her forehead.

"Oh, dammit! With "right" I meant counter-clockwise! The lower half of the knob is then turned right. You thought I meant the upper part, right? Fuck! I should've said "clockwise" or "counter-clockwise", damn!"

Henry sat down, exhausted. He had run like mad back towards the van as soon as he had realized the blind girl was growing like weed instead of shrinking. Luckily, he had parked it quite a distance from the city's center, and although Lara could cover the distance in no time, she kept walking in circles, safely away from the van.

"Now what?" Henry asked, tired.

"We can do nothing but wait until the Enlarger had reloaded and try again," Ellen replied. "And hope that girl doesn't change directions and tramples our home to the ground."

"How long?" Henry asked, even if he knew the answer. He felt terrible. He rethought of their original plan, to make someone grow, about 1,000 feet tall, to destroy the university they despised so much, kill those inside and that's it. But not let that person grow miles tall, kill thousands of innocents and destroy the entire city. What had they done?

"About half an hour," Ellen said in a soft tone. She felt the same way Henry did. The university, yes, but the center of Salt Lake City, no.

"Half an hour! Do you know how much destruction she has caused by then? Fuck!" Henry exclaimed.

"I know! I can't change it! Let hope she won't kill us too," Ellen nearly shrieked.

"When this is over, we must turn ourselves in." Henry stood up. "It's the least we can do."

Ellen, crying now, nodded.

"You fool! I told you to the right! Are you even too stupid to tell left from right?" Ellen fumed. "Look what you've done! That bitch is now ten times taller! You... you... aaargh!"

"I did turn it to the right!" Henry cried back. "Here look!"

He turned the knob of the now depleted Enlarger clockwise. Ellen looked at it and slapped her forehead.

"Oh, dammit! With "right" I meant counter-clockwise! The lower half of the knob is then turned right. You thought I meant the upper part, right? Fuck! I should've said "clockwise" or "counter-clockwise", damn!"

Henry sat down, exhausted. He had run like mad back towards the van as soon as he had realized the blind girl was growing like weed instead of shrinking. Luckily, he had parked it quite a distance from the city's center, and although Lara could cover the distance in no time, she kept walking in circles, safely away from the van.

"Now what?" Henry asked, tired.

"We can do nothing but wait until the Enlarger had reloaded and try again," Ellen replied. "And hope that girl doesn't change directions and tramples our home to the ground."

"How long?" Henry asked, even if he knew the answer. He felt terrible. He rethought of their original plan, to make someone grow, about 1,000 feet tall, to destroy the university they despised so much, kill those inside and that's it. But not let that person grow miles tall, kill thousands of innocents and destroy the entire city. What had they done?

"About half an hour," Ellen said in a soft tone. She felt the same way Henry did. The university, yes, but the center of Salt Lake City, no.

"Half an hour! Do you know how much destruction she has caused by then? Fuck!" Henry exclaimed.

"I know! I can't change it! Let hope she won't kill us too," Ellen nearly shrieked.

"When this is over, we must turn ourselves in." Henry stood up. "It's the least we can do."

Ellen, crying now, nodded.


At two miles, Lara's growth had stopped. But not the destruction she unwillingly caused.

"Why doesn't anyone help me?" she cried out loud.

Lara's voice again shattered countless windows, rocked cars and buildings and blew clouds away. A few skyscrapers in her vicinity even collapsed.

The blind girl trampled the center of Salt Lake City beyond recognition. The Utah State Capitol disappeared under her toes, its dome dwarfed even by Lara's pinky toe. The Salt Lake Temple crumbled like made of reddish sand as the blind girl stumbled next to it. She didn't have to step on the 222 foot structure to destroy it. The impact of her footfalls was enough to crumble it. The temple broke in two pieces, and, under loud rumbling and mulching smoke, slowly turned into a pile of rubble, not unlike the rest of the buildings in the center.

Parks, like the Place Heritage Park, looked like footprint-shaped dried lakes, dotted with the leftovers of whatever got caught under the two-mile high giantess' feet. Fleeing people, either on foot or in their cars were squashed by the scores. And no one could get away, since the streets, if still intact, were clogged with traffic and didn't offer an escape route.  

Lara occasionally bent down and felt the ground. Her enormous hands demolished everything at the slightest touch. She grabbed a building, it was the -already damaged- One Utah Center, and pressed it to crumbs between her huge fingers. The granite of this skyscraper was pulverized as the blind girl quizzingly squeezed it, wondering what it was.
Lara concluded she had accidentally walked into an alleyway, were a lot of debris and garbage was dumped. Because she felt the small, rock-like stuff with her hands and under her feet, smelling the debris as she smelled her fingers, and still got no answers to her continuous calls for help, she deduced she was where no one could see or hear her.

Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

"Where have I gotten myself into?" she thought. She wiped her hand off with a disgusted face, on what she thought was a clear patch of street tiles but in reality was a parking lot. She didn't even feel the fifty cars she crushed. She tried to walk in a straight line, arms again outstretched, to get to a buildings' wall. Then, was her plan, she'd feel her way alongside it and back to the road, where she certainly would be noticed.
But she didn't encounter a wall, much to her surprise. She had walked to the outskirts of Salt Lake City now, trampling the Sugar House area into oblivion.

Not finding what she hoped, Lara sat down. Her huge behind compressed the leftovers of ten city blocks into obsidian, the organic material (trees, animals, people) into diamond.
She felt terrible and sad. Cradling her head, the blind giga-girl began crying. Lara knew she was naked, no one seemed to care, and she didn't have a clue were she was or what she should do. She felt helpless, even though, without her knowledge, she was the most powerful being on Earth.

With her huge feet, Lara could trample the hugest armies, the biggest cities, even hills and small mountains into nothingness. Her outstretched arms were able to touch two villages, lying thousands of feet apart, at the same time. Nothing was able to withstand her weight, she could rule the entire planet if she wanted.

But Lara, the connection between her eyes and brain broken, couldn't even tell if she wanted that.

Tears fell from her unconnected eyes, each one containing enough water to fill a small swimming pool. They splattered on the debris between her feet, washing away small stones and other light leftovers. A string of transparent slime dropped out of her nose, longer and thicker than a passenger train. Luckily no one stood in Lara's vicinity, for her mucus could have smothered a small crowd. It mulched slowly down the debris, disappearing between chunks of rocks and metal rods.

Lara was desperate. The only thing she wanted to do was remain sitting here, where she was now, and stay until someone would finally come and help her. A naked, crying girl should attract enough attention sooner or later. Lara thought that a policeman would come and help her, if no one else.

At the giantess' enormous feet, Salt Lake City was destroyed. Only a few outskirts remained more or less intact, but the center was one big, flattened dead man's land. She had accidentally killed 90,000 people, destroyed property worth countless billions and wrecked the landscape more than Godzilla in the recent movie did with Honolulu or San Francisco. No wonder, at two miles, the blind girl was so huge, Godzilla was like a bumblebee compared to her. If that gigantic lizard like creature really would exist, Lara could have squashed it under her big toe and feel little more than a small pop.

Suddenly, the giantess felt dizzy again. It seemed as if she was falling. Lara didn't know for how long she had been crying, but the strange feeling of dizziness brought her back to reality. She felt winds blow around her, and her behind suddenly hurt. She smelled dirt, as if she was standing next to a building being demolished. Lara had trouble breathing, as suddenly dust filled her mouth. She coughed. Just as a new panic attack was about to break out, she felt a hand on her shoulder.


Epilogue

The Enlarger was finally fully charged. Henry had made his way towards Salt Lake City's center, aimed at the two-mile giantess and fired. Luckily, the blind girl sat still instead of moving around, else the risk of being stepped on had been too big. Within a minute, the girl had begun shrinking. Henry quickly climbed over the debris of downtrodden buildings and ran towards Lara. He had tied a handkerchief over his mouth, because the smoke rising from the destroyed masonry made breathing a torture. Although he could hardly see anything himself now, walking though the thick, dusty clouds, he found Lara quickly. The girl, now back to her height, was coughing loud enough to hear from a distance. Henry had taken her with him, hardly listening to her whining, questioning and rambling. He was too occupied thinking of what was about to come next.



The eyes of the judges showed no mercy. It was obvious it took all of their professional self-control not to begin expressing their disgust in an emotional way. Henry and Ellen knew. It had been so the entire trial. In the media, the couple had been described as the greatest villains since Hitler. Countless times, the judges had to remove people from the public, because they were yelling threats and accusations at them. They knew it would be the ultimate penalty for them.

Lara had been tried as well, but it became quickly clear she could not be held responsible. All charges against her were dropped. Not that it did her any good. After it had been made clear to her what had happened, and it took quite some time to convince her she had been a two-mile giantess destroying Salt Lake City, her life was ruined. She did nothing but cry, expressing her regret, trying to think of ways to settle things. But there was none. The blind girl had to take psychological therapy to cope with her feelings of guild and, though innocent, the FBI went to great lengths to protect her from the public. After all, some people did hold her responsible for the destruction and killing she had caused and wanted to kill her. Her life would be one of hiding now.

Not Henry's and Ellen's. They were given the death penalty.

Cheers went up from the crowds outside the courthouse when the leading judges' hammer struck.

Both were given a fatal injection less than a month later.

THE END

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4347