- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is an unaware story of a different kind, just like my stories "Witches' Moss" and "The Dimwit of Denver". The growing girl doesn't know she is a giantess, and remains unaware of this and her destructive actions because she is blind.

If you don't like the concept of a blind giantess for whatever reason, do not read further. And I did not write this story to make fun of blind people either.

Further there is growth, crushing, killing, destruction, hands and feet. No sex. The story is a bit melancholic and tragic, so if you do not like that as well, don't read.

Feel free to give me feedback!

Bonny and Clyde were pretty lookin' people, but I can tell you people they were the devil's children." So begins the song "The ballad of Bonny and Clyde", and so begins this story, because the same can be said about Henry and Ellen. They too where pretty looking people, but I can tell you people they were the devil's children.

Being now in their mid-thirties, both had studied bio- engineering at the University of Salt Lake City until about a decade ago. During their study they fell in love with each other and lived together ever since. But they had something else in common save their interest in bio- engineering. Both Henry and Ellen hated the University.
They both loathed the place and its people, for their time as a student wasn't the most beautiful of their lives. They hated the fellow students for being self-righteous and obnoxious. They hated the arrogant professors, who perceived the students as a bother, as pains who kept them from their research with their stupid questions. Henry and Ellen also hated the canteen with its expensive, mediocre food and long waiting lines. They hated the held-far-too-early-in-the-morning lectures, the too-short deadlines, the never available books they needed in the library... yes, they hated it all.

But the University was going to pay! Over the years, the couple had thought of many ways to take their revenge on the institution that, in their view, had made their lives miserable. After years of thought, they finally came up with a way.

They'd built a device that, at least that was the aim, would destroy the entire place, without any evidence that would point in their direction. It was a beam-emitting machine, one that was able to make organic matter grow.

The cells of the target would be doused with an energy that made them multiply at an tremendous rate. The needed matter to increase their mass was absorbed from the surrounding air, just like plants did- not from the water or earth as many people belief. The cells of the subject, after multiplying, used the transformed-to-organic-matter-air for growing, and then multiply again. And so, the entire organism would become bigger and more massive in a very short time.

Because of their studies, they knew how to make cells multiply, and it didn't take long before the device was ready. It was dubbed the "Enlarger" and tests with small animals were all successful.

"OK, here is the plan," Henry said -again- after the last test. "We seek out a nice student and douse him or her with the ray. He or she will grow. Then we will steer our target towards the University. Everything will perish underfoot, the people, the building, everything! We shall have our revenge! And no one will ever know it was us."

"Yes, the beam is invisible after all," Ellen said full of pre-joy. "No one will know how or why it happened. A giant coming out of nowhere! We'll keep our distance and feint shock and horror after the destruction has taken place."

In order to make sure the target would do their bidding, Henry and Ellen invented so- called nanobots, microscopic tiny robots. The nanobots were injected into the bodies bloodstream, via a small hollow dart, not unlike an syringe. They were programmed to influence the person's will and provide remote- steered control over the bodies' movement. Like a giant robot.
Injection would be done by shooting at the target using a small dart gun. It was connected to a thin wire, which would be pulled back immediately after the injection, so the mark would not know what stung him or her. Once inside the body, the nanobots began transmitting electrochemical impulses from the optical nerves towards the brain, and that made it possible for the operator of the machine to control the target like a remote-controlled car or plane.

"The eyes," Henry said, "can easily be influenced. They are placed right in front of the mind. As a matter of fact, eyes are part of the brain. Almost all the information we humans receive comes in though the eyes. Control the eyes and you control the brain. Control the brain and you control the body."

The Enlarger was about as big as a shoe box, with a small disc protruding from its side. A small controlling device, with a joystick and buttons to control the subject was placed on the other side of it. A small monitor was also present, to monitor the signal telling the brain was under control of the Enlarger's operator.
Through a wire the machine was connected with a large energy storage device, not unlike a battery, which had the size of a suitcase. It could easily be hidden inside a real suitcase and used in secret while sitting on a meadow or outside a pub. This accu powered the beam, with gobbled up a lot of energy to make the billions and billions of cells in a human body grow. The beam needed to be recharged after each use, a process which took about half an hour.

After some debate, Henry and Ellen agreed upon firing the ray upon a female, because they believed she would sooner be pardoned than a male. After all, their hatred was directed towards the University, not against the person they used for destroying it. And a female, at least that was what they thought, could be more easily controlled than a male. Although the couple was evil, Henry and Ellen only wanted the University to be destroyed, not anything else. Evil within a certain framework.

"Let's go," Ellen said. The weather was fine, a beautiful sunny day, and that meant there would be a lot of people outside. "Time for revenge!"