The Jewelry Case by BillMann
Summary:

A young girl comes into posession of a jewelry case, entirely unremarkable sparing it's fascinating contents.

 

Been writing this one up for a while, so it will be the first story I will post in chapter format, seeing as it is yet to be finished. Also the first micro (as opposed to macro) story I've written, so do point out any incongruities or improvements I could make.

Would love to have comments, reviews, and critique. Thanks.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Lesbians, Odor, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes Word count: 20967 Read: 176027 Published: June 16 2014 Updated: June 28 2016

1. Chapter 1: Awakening Pleasures by BillMann

2. Chapter 2: Dainty Malevolence by BillMann

3. Chapter 3: Into Turbulent Sea by BillMann

4. Chapter 4: A Game of Shark by BillMann

5. Chapter 5: Two Kinds of Shark by BillMann

6. Chapter 6: Hot Bath. by BillMann

7. Chapter 7: Her Friends by BillMann

8. Chapter 8: Sharing by BillMann

9. Chapter 9: Friendly Suggestion by BillMann

10. Chapter 10: A Passion In Common. by BillMann

11. Chapter 11: More Than Just A Hug by BillMann

12. Chapter 12: Not Quite Home by BillMann

13. Chapter 13: A Challenge by BillMann

14. Chapter 14: A Snack by BillMann

15. Chapter 15: Intimacy by BillMann

16. Chapter 16: Together Now by BillMann

Chapter 1: Awakening Pleasures by BillMann

Nina yawned noisily as she emerged from the cocoon of tangled blankets, her unkempt black hair hanging over her face. She sat wavering in place among the heap of sheets for a moment, churning the taste of her morning breath around in her mouth and blinking hazily in the dazzling rays of morning which streamed through the cracks of her blinds.

Her fan was broken and the nights had been sweltering for the last few days, Nina could feel the slight dampness of a night’s worth of sweating clinging to her blankets. She crawled across the cot dragging her bedding with her, then twisted the blind stick and cast the room into shade. Falling back on the comforter she sighed and set her gaze on her nightstand, as smile slowly emerging across her face.

Sitting on the table was a little box, a few inches long and about an inch high, edges gilded with brass and the seam clasped with a small latch. The lacquered wooden jewelry case beckoned to her with the prospects of the contents within, and she felt in the mood for some enjoyment before she began the day.

She reached above her head and snatched the container, resting it on her chest in-between her emerging breasts, each slow breath gently pressing the box between them. Nina flipped up the brass lock and slowly lifted the top, her dark eyes peering at it with a sleepy interest. Slightly tilting the box she regarded its contents for a moment with a wicked smile before reaching in with her other hand and plucking something miniscule up from the velvet lining within.

She set the box next to her and carefully dropped the little mote she held onto the soft wool of her pajamas within her slight cleavage. To the uniformed it would look like little more than a large granule of sand, or a somewhat pale flea, but to Nina it was the most amusing pleasure she could indulge in. From her vantage the little germ animated, seemingly roused from its shock to scramble around in the fibers which rose around it like tall grass.

The little speck was a person, or at least it looked and acted like one. It certainly seemed to have the same appearance as and reactions to its predicament as one, albeit at an infinitesimally smaller scale. The little velvet-lined container was full of them, hundreds in fact, each barely the height of a sesame seed.

The box and everyone in it was hers. Nina’s mother had it to her for her last birthday, seemingly unaware of what a wonder it was.  Only a few days later Nina had suddenly discovered this jewelry boxes ability to generate them. That had been a little over a year ago. Just how or why a simple wooden case could do such a thing she couldn’t say, nor did she really care as there never seemed to be any consequence to her using it, so long as she kept it a secret of course.

All she knew was that if she willed it a plethora of miniature people, no taller than the tip of a pencil would appear within; as many as she could ever want in whatever arrangement she wished.

At first she hadn’t the slightest idea what to do with them, so she just idly kept them like an ant-farm, occasionally squishing or eating one that seemed to possess the form of someone she disliked, or toying with and doting over one that managed to earn her favor through appearance or behavior. However over the months her curiosity and maturing body instilled a slowly building sense of lust into her play.

Initially she would only humor the occasional placing of one in an article of clothing or taking a few into the bath, but after a few months she had come to rely on them for a whole world of secret pleasures.

Now she liked to make boys; particularly boys from the classes above hers and a few teachers, more or less molded after those at school who annoyed or roused some desire in her.  Every few days she would refill her jewelry box end to end with at least a few hundred of these miniscule classmates and instructors to toy with as suited her at any moment. She hadn’t yet had a box last more than a week; she simply couldn’t resist savoring her stash every day as the mood took her.

And on this particular morning she was feeling slothful, mischievous, and above all naughty.

The one between her perky breasts was trying to flee away from her face, which must’ve loomed over him like a cliff. She saw him stumbling and falling at each rise and fall of her chest, and he was barely making headway in the dense threads of her sleepwear as he sprinted toward the rise of her belly. She found this reaction so dull, and unfortunately typical, they almost always tried to run away from her with the same level of foolishness that most of the boys in her school demonstrated.

She slapped down a hand below her chest, the force tossing the diminutive classmate through the air until he slid to a stop on her sternum. He stumbled to his feet and began to run right back into the shallow valley of her breasts.

Clearly he wasn’t going to be any fun to play around with if this was the peak of his performance. Nina waited until he was right between the two mounds before cupping her pajama clad chest on both sides and slowly pressing her breasts together.

The schoolboy stumbled in the wrinkling fabric and let out a tiny squeak as the two soft walls of wool sealed around him. She rubbed her breasts together a few times before letting them jiggle back into place, a narrow streak of red barely visible on the cloth in-between.

Usually she would poke, flick, or press a few of them like this while she woke up, but it was a school day and she felt like skipping straight to more gratifying play. Gingerly she unbuttoned her pajama shirt and sighed at the sensation of freeing her warm breasts from their stuffy wool confines. Nina again clasped the jewelry box from beside her and peered into it, searching for someone who might be more fun to toy with.

 She caught sight of what looked like a slightly short classmate and decided he looked cute enough to treat to a little ‘cuddling.’ She pinched him up with her dainty fingertips and brought him in close to inspect, staring him down with a mischievous expression. He looked like he must’ve been a senior from his relative height and the little spot of hair on his chest-- she usually made them in the nude to spare the time of making them strip- and she could just make out the expression of fear etched into his tiny face.

Nina giggled and whispered to him, intentionally bathing him in her sour morning breath.

“Haaa~ don’t struggle cute little senior, there’s no point. Besides I just wanna cuddle.”

She lowered him carefully onto her now bare breast, placing him deftly onto the soft pink skin of her areolas and giggling at his little form kneeling next to her tiny nipple which still stood almost twice his height. Looking down at the speck of a classmate began to rouse her ardor, and within a few seconds the formerly soft pink nub began to stiffen besides him and knocking him to his feet.

“Come on, hug me. Don’t you like girls?

The diminutive senior was practically bathing in the younger girl’s sweat as he clung to the yielding skin besides her nipple. He had simply appeared in her jewelry box along with a hundred of his schoolmates a few days ago with no recollection of arriving there and no idea what to expect from the vaguely familiar schoolgirl until he saw her extract a few others to sate her licentious needs.

Now his turn had come and he stared up into her smirking face wondering how he was supposed to hug someone who must’ve been at least one-thousand feet tall compared to him.

Fearing what inaction would illicit from her, the senior stepped towards her stiffening nipple, each footfall sinking slightly into the warm ground beneath him. When he reached the immense pink nub he turned to Nina’s face for any sign of approval, then at her slight smile he reached forward and attempted to wrap is arms around the humid wall of skin.

She giggled at the miniscule student’s attempt to embrace her, his arms scarcely reaching across even the smallest fraction of her little nipple.

“That’s a hug? I can barely even feel you.” Nina lied.

 Come on, make me feel you there.” She commanded, more sternly this time. She poked a fingertip into the yielding areola near the trembling boy to get him moving.

Frightened at even the slightest change in her tone, the senior tried to broaden his hold and scale up the supple mass, sliding down its silky face each time. In desperation he crouched and thrust himself into the wrinkles at the base of the nipple, kneading and lapping his little tongue over her salty skin to elicit some sensation that would spare him.

Nina could just feel his little wandering hands and tongue, and the slight tingling of his efforts delighted her, but she was never satisfied with letting one tiny placate her for very long. She let him savor the taste and feel of her nipple for a few minutes before slowly lowering her fingers around it and lightly pinching the nub and the tiny senior together. With a few rubs of the firm bump he was gone, pressed into naught against her cute little nipple.

She absolutely loved to rub them away like that, especially against a part of her as dainty and yielding as her breasts. Nina pinched up another miniature person indiscriminately from the box before looking him over and smiling evilly when she recognized the speck as bearing the appearance of her most disliked teacher. She usually imagined him at least once in every new box of playthings, solely for the purpose of feeling him crushed somewhere against her.

Nina turned over and propped herself up on her elbows before depositing the teacher below her on the sweat-dampened expanses of her bed sheets. She had asked her mother buy her bedding in dark colors with the unspoken reason being that she could better make out the tiny pink forms of her miniature playmates on them.

To the miniscule reproduction of her homeroom teacher the entire sky was replaced with the arching form of his student’s youthful body, clad in her unbuttoned pajamas which displayed the hanging mass of her budding breasts and soft belly. Each shallow breath he drew was tinged with the heady, slightly sweet odor of her sweat, and she seemed to have been perspiring profusely in her sleep from the humidity that clung to her body. He was in awe of her scale and suddenly made intimately aware of her body’s emerging maturity when she giggled and began to lower her immense chest onto him.

“You gave me a bad behavior mark last week for not listening to your boring lecture.”

She lowered herself until her chest hung just a few inches above the bed.

“Do you only pay so much attention to me in class because you secretly like me? Is this bad behavior too?”

Taking care to lower herself down with the mote of a teacher right below her stiffened nipple, Nina let the pendulous tip of her breast brush against him. She could feel him get pressed into the silky sheets by the weight of her nipple alone, and she sighed at the tingling struggles he offered beneath it. Sliding her breast back a bit she could see his upper torso peeking out from under its firm prison of flesh, his little arms weakly trying to push himself out from under the stiff little nub. With a final knowing smirk to the pinned teacher she lowered her breast’s full weight onto him, savoring the slight pop he made against her. After rubbing herself against the bed sheets for a few seconds she rolled back over, her fully erect nipples satisfied, and considered what she wanted to do next.

 

Chapter 2: Dainty Malevolence by BillMann
Author's Notes:

A bit of a bridge chapter, this is where I had written up to as of posting it, so the rest will be entirely new content that I am liable to take suggestions on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nina reached into the case and pinched up a few tiny individuals, dangling them over her chest and considering what part of her body she wanted them servicing. Though she was starting to stir below she wanted to take things at as leisurely a pace as she could manage on a school day, so she decided to reserve her intimate parts for bath time.

Nina was still feeling especially malevolent though and with a grin she resolved to let them scramble around on her plump toes. With supplicants in hand she pulled her socks off her feet, which had been sweltering in their striped wool confines most of the weekend.

Nina giggled and crinkled her nose at the stuffy odor that her dainty feet put off, and she didn’t envy the struggling classmates in her hand that must’ve been inundated with their sickly-sweet atmosphere. She hung them over an upright foot and after wiggling her toes under them for a moment she dropped them haphazardly over and in-between between each one. She immediately began to giggle and murmur quietly at the feathery little tickles they offered. One that had slid next to her big toe seemed especially incited by the scent of her feet, and desperately tried to scale his way up the petite digit, sliding back into the sweaty crease each time.

“What’s wrong? Am I too sweaty to climb? Don’t you like bathing in between my toes?”

The boy writhing in the crux of her big toe suddenly stopped struggling and simply slid down and lay motionless in the musty wrinkle.

“Giving up already? Don’t tell me it smells that bad. Come on, move.” She smiled cruelly at her foot. “Look one of the others made it.”

On the peak of her pinky toe she spotted a classmate crouching in exhaustion and breathing heavily in the oppressive air of Nina’s sweat. She regarded the defeated mote cradled in the base of her big toe for a moment before deciding he’d had his chance and pressing the relevant toes together and wiggling them slightly.

The remaining tiny boys left on her foot were either hiding between her toes or trying to scale them to reach some sort of relief. Nina leaned in close to see just how the littles were doing and she smirked at the sight of their futile struggles against her little foot. One slightly smaller boy seemed to have gotten himself stuck to the side of her pinky toe in the stickiness of her perspiration; another was trying to hide under a toenail.

Usually she just left anyone she put on her feet there until their tickling struggles eventually died out, but today she wanted to feel them squish under her soles. She picked the one out from under her nail and began to scoop up the rest, until she had all the survivors gathered up again. She brushed up several more from the jewelry box and placed them all onto the flat plain of the bed sheet in front of her.

Framed between the valley of her legs they really looked quite microscopic she thought to herself, enjoying the aimless bunching up or fleeing by the collection of tiny classmates and teachers. She slowly raised her right foot and swung it back and forth tauntingly over those below. When it hung over a group that had been fleeing back and forth in a panic she let it fall, the soft sole smothering those below in its warmth and weight.

Nina giggled malevolently and swept the foot across the rolling plains of her bed, wrinkling the sheets into an impossible to navigate mountain range for the tiny students and teachers scrambling below. She spotted one in a valley of fabric she had formed and let her big toe fill it entirely before slowly pushing it forward like water cascading from a burst dam. The fleeing speck could hardly fall before it rolled over him with a slight pop, to which Nina sighed in mock pity.

“Aww, so sorry little guy. Watch out over here, I’ll get you too~!”

Spotting a good cluster of them on a peak of cloth she framed them in with both of her soles, the two squishy pink walls rising above them and inundating them with their scent and heat. She let them scatter indecisively for a moment before pressing them between the soft walls and wriggling her toes together.

A few of the classmates had fled out of her sight either under her covers or into some crease of fabric, but Nina decided it wasn’t worth the effort of digging them up, as they would eventually end up crushed under her anyway.

She was just considering tossing a few more onto the bed when she heard her mother call from the hall.

“Nina! Wake up dear; you’ve got to come down for breakfast in a bit.”

She turned to the box on her nightstand where the remaining classmates had huddled against the far edge and had watched motionless for the last few minutes.

“Eh? You boys there liked to watch? Then how about some of you come take a bath with me?~”

 

Chapter 3: Into Turbulent Sea by BillMann
Author's Notes:

I think updating in smaller, more topical and managable chapters is the way to go. Lets me update more regularly and respond to user feedback better. Sound good?

Moving too quickly for them to react, she picked up the box and emptied it into her palm, smirking down at the intact fifty or so she held. Quickly checking to make sure none had clung to the fibrous box-liner she set it back down on her nightstand and set out for the bathroom, clutching her hand to shield the tiny passengers both from falling and from her mother or sister’s eyes.

Nina wondered just what her mom or sister would even say if they found out, much less if they would even believe what they were seeing. Her mother had given her the case after all; and Nina just assumed she didn’t know what it was capable of. Regardless, she had taken the safe route for the last year, and had taken any precaution she could to keep the box and its denizens out of sight of anyone else in the house.

As soon as Nina got to the bathtub she released her class onto the tiny alcove in the bathtub that held her bar-soap. After shutting the door she slipped off her clinging sleepwear and reveled in displaying her nudity to her captive audience.  She stopped for a moment both to take in the scene and then curiously to consider why she felt so little indecency when she bore herself full before her tiny classmates. If she had been nude at school she would be flushed red and embarrassed to the core, yet she had no qualms about both showing and using her body to effect with her school in miniature.

Nina couldn’t explain it; it was just a warm, crawling feeling that rose from her stomach into her chest every time she laid eyes on the tiny form of someone she took from the case. She let that familiar feeling wash over her again as she slid her panties down off her legs, wondering if they could see the faint damp spot from where they were.

She turned the handle of the faucet and a stream of hot water began to fill the tub. Nina had taken care to put them in the soap dish where she would have them at hand, but where they had nowhere to go but into the bath if they decided to make a run for it.

Raising first one leg then the other she sat on the edge of the tub and set her feet in the rising warmth of the bath, treading the water with them slightly and eying the tiny figures that shuffled around the alcove or sat wavering in place.

When one of the miniscule students approached the ledge of the soap-dish and glanced down at the rising waters Nina smirked and with a swift bump of her foot against the side of the tub sent him stumbling over the edge. The bathwater quickly rose to meet him and he slapped into the surface with the slightest of splashes, surfacing a moment later and paddling to stay afloat as he bobbed in the turbulent waters.

Nina watched him with idle amusement for a few more moments before turning the faucet and stopping the flow of water. She had drawn her bath hot, and steam rose off the surface in tiny clouds and rivulets.

With a deft motion she set her feet on the bottom of the tub and squatted above the water’s surface, lining herself up so that the tiny figure who had found himself struggling in the waves lie below her. With a grin she lowered herself slowly, resting her rear just on the surface of the water and humming slightly at the warm wet feeling it spread across her nethers. Before she could even account for just where the little classmate had ended up she settled her weight and let herself sink to the tub floor, no doubt dragging him down with her.

Nina could barely make out the sound of the students and teachers making a commotion from their soap-dish, and turned to take in their tumultuous scrambling.

“Mmm- so what are you gonna do? Anyone want to try swimming past me?” She teased.

None of them seemed to take up her offer, which she found strange. Usually at least a few would jump into the waters rather than stay helplessly within her reach.

“Did I really end up with such scaredy-cats this time?” She sighed. “All well, I guess I’ll have to make up some games for you instead.”

Nina reclined back in the tub, resting her shoulders against the wall behind her and stretching herself as far across the tub as she could. The water level of the tub was such that her belly button lay just beneath the surface.

She raised her hand in front of the little alcove her captive audience sat in and mulled over which one she would take first. Among their number she spotted one of the boys who must’ve been from her grade judging from his height, and before he realized her gaze had met his he was pinched up between two immense fingertips.

Nina brought the struggling speck close to her face and smiled with malice when she recognized him as Felix, a class clown and one of the few people who drew as much derision from her in real life as they did from her in miniature.

“Felix.” She breathed his name slowly over his form, savoring his distress made evident by his increasing struggles and cries.

“If you thought I wasn’t gonna pick you out than you’re as stupid as ever. I know just where I want you.” She threatened with a grin.

Nina’s hand dropped down to her navel and carelessly deposited Felix’s tiny form just at the edge of its depths. He dropped to his hands and knees and clung precariously to the gently rising and lowering surface, as with each breath Nina drew the landscape undulated like soft ground in an earthquake.

Nina thought she saw him make a plaintive gesture to her but she was in no mood to be lenient. With a gentle flick of her finger she shoved Felix into her navel.

Felix fell what must have been to him fifteen feet only to be cushioned by the skin at the bottom of Nina’s belly button. Immediately encompassing Felix was the atmosphere of stale sweat and the unmistakably sharp odor of a navel. The walls of the pit were pliant but incapable of being scaled, and as he circled it looking for any means of escape he slipped and found himself caught in the twisting crease of skin at its bottom. With each pitch and shift of Nina around him a drop or two of warm water would find itself splashed onto him, turning her belly button into a slick, inescapable pocket of constricting skin.

Nina giggled at the tickling sensation of a tiny body scrambling inside of her navel, and pinching the prominence of her belly she jiggled it slightly. She stopped when the tickling subsided, but then had a fit of cruel laughter as she felt Felix squish inside of the pinched folds of her belly button.  

When she released her stomach she saw the slight stain that remained of him, and after digging out so much red paste that remained of him with her pinky, she turned to the rest with a grin.

“Don’t worry; I won’t waste you on something silly like him. How about we play shark?” 

 

Chapter 4: A Game of Shark by BillMann
Author's Notes:

This is the first time I've really ventured into the realm of teasing or humiliation in any of my stories. Usually it's not my speed, but I felt it was just unavoidable and too good to resist for such a scene. Do tell if I managed to capture the essense of such an absurd concept. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nina didn’t wait for a reply, instead simply snatching up a handful of boys from the alcove and brusquely dumping them into the water.

As the tiny students and teachers resurfaced from their comparatively long drop they were confused to find Nina nowhere in sight. The water from their perspective was just opaque and steamy enough that her form beneath them was an indistinguishable pink blur.

They waded about in apprehension for an agonizingly long moment before Nina’s head emerged from the water’s surface with a great crashing of waves. She held her mouth agape and a pair of unlucky figures disappeared into her maw before she again twisted and submerged herself below the water. 

Nina had drawn her bath deep enough that when laying flat she sat just below the surface, each movement bearing a curve of her leg, arm, or belly above the surface for but a moment. Those among the boys struggling in the turbulent waters who caught a glimpse of this couldn’t help but think of her movements as resembling the menacing glimpses of an immense shark on the hunt.

Another painful moment of silence passed.

Again Nina’s head broke the surface, this time from the other end of the tub. Now however she moved slowly and let only her face from the eyes up surface. She bore in on the nearest swimmers at a lax speed from her perspective, but to them she was a colossal and terrifying predator closing in with unnatural speed.

With cruelly exaggerated movement she bore her teeth and snapped at one of the students who hopelessly attempted to tread water away from her. As the wet strands of her jet black hair pulled below the surface a faint red tinge spread across the choppy ‘sea.’

After another moment she emerged from the side of the bath she had started her brutal game at, giggling with delight as she daintily wiped away a trickle of crimson from her lips.

“You get it? Like a shark.” She punctuated with grim satisfaction.

“But it isn’t quite as fun if I’m just picking you off one by one like that. I’ll give you all a little chance.”

Nina leaned over the rim of the tub, absentmindedly crushing one boy who had tried to swim around her against the porcelain with her thigh. Settling back into the tub she placed a few plastic toy boats into the water. She then proceeded to pick the straggling survivors of the first round out of the waves and deposited them into their vessels.

“Now, this should be more fun.”

She dipped below the surface; churning the miniscule sea and setting each ‘crew’ on edge yet again.

One of the smallest boys –at least two years Nina’s junior- cling tightly to the edge of his tiny yellow tugboat. He turned towards the scrawny senior and bearded chemistry teacher that he had the misfortune of calling shipmates and timidly spoke.

“W-well she can’t just swallow a whole plastic boat right?”

“I don’t know what she wants out of this, the sick little-“The older man stopped himself. “Just hold on tight and be ready to jump ship if she goes for us.”

As soon as he quieted himself the silence was broken by the breaking of the surface, as Nina emerged just astern of one of the smaller boats on the opposite side of the tub. She had risen with her mouth at water-level so that as she again began to lower again the rush of water pouring in tipped the boat to its rear, spilling one of its passengers overboard and drawing him down into the darkness of her throat.

As soon as the little boat clacked against her teeth Nina dropped again below the surface, leaving it bobbing in the wake she had created, a sole figure still clinging to the deck.

“She’s gonna kill us! We gotta do something.”The senior cried.

Another crashing of water sounded, this time just to the right of their tug. They turned to face a curtain of hair; Nina was facing away from them. They could hear a few shrieks cut off by a strange wet smacking sound.  The behemoth that sat beside them turned in place and they caught Nina’s petite tongue wrapping around the only figure left clinging to the dripping deck of a purple sailboat. Narrowing her eyes and smirking she crashed below the water again, the violent upturn of water almost capsizing the tugboat.

“Did you see her look at us? She’s coming for us next!”

Without warning the senior dove over the rails and made a break for the opposite side of the tub. The two remaining passengers clung to the rails and shouted at him to return before a shift of Nina’s figure passed below him. Her forearm crested the surface just briefly, stunning him before her elbow came down on top of him as it dropped below the surface with a hard splash. Another streak of red dissipated across the choppy water.

With a dreadfully loud crash of water Nina emerged once more, now unmistakably focused on the two tiny figures remaining in the tugboat. Before either of them could consider jumping overboard a set of menacing fingers rose from below and gripped the boat, the young boy having to dive aside just to avoid being crushed by her pinky as it folded over the edge of the deck.

“Rawr.” Nina muttered, her voice muffled by a mouth full of fluid.

Pursing her lips she leaned in close of the tugboat, slowly letting a thick wad of saliva droop down until it splattered across the deck and its ‘crew’ in a warm sticky mess.

The teacher managed to hold his footing, though the slick blob completely drenched him and filled the tugboat up to the railings, weighing the boat down heavily in the water. The tiny figure of the boy however was swept down below the viscous surface of Nina’s spit, and it took every ounce of strength he had to pry himself up by gripping the rails.

Immediately Nina filed her mouth again, and after churning it about for a moment she drenched the tugboat in a deluge. This time the ship barely had enough air aboard it to stay afloat, the sticky drool overflowing from its sides into the bathwater.

Nina seemed immensely proud of her senseless tormenting, seemingly forgetting for a moment the nature of the game of shark which she had created. She pondered for a moment, before a change in expression seemed to indicate some terrible new aspect of the game had been conjured. Again snapping into the mind of a predator she pushed the smokestack of the little boat until it sank entirely below the surface, before diving down herself.

The ship -its hollow plastic bridge now filled and its buoyancy lost- dropped to the bottom of the tub, leaving the two passengers struggling to stay afloat in the veritable oil-slick of Nina’s saliva.

Another painfully long moment of relative silence passed. 

 

Chapter 5: Two Kinds of Shark by BillMann
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the bit of a delay with this one, been feeling sick for a while. There will probably be another bit of a delay after this one, but after that I intend to get back to writing more regularly. Thanks for the patience. 

Across the tub the young boy could just make out Nina’s head surfacing again, this time coming to rest against the sloping back of the tub. Her long black hair looked a good deal less tangled then it had when she first awoke, and the lidded look of sleepiness on her face had been replaced with a pleased gaze of misleadingly innocuous playfulness.

There were perhaps twenty boys left in the tub, most of them still clinging to the decks of the tiny plastic fleet. Nina nudged one of the ships towards the center of the tub and eyed it as it floated to a stop above her submerged body. She swiftly lifted her waist, bringing it to the surface and beaching the boat on the wet skin of her groin.

“Mmm- Watch out, this shark is even hungrier.” She murmured sultrily.

Maneuvering the little boat with her hand, Nina pushed it into the water between her thighs and gently pressed the pointed bow into her tight mons. This elicited a coo of pleasure and she rubbed the hull against herself for a few moments before turning the boat forward and shoving the exposed deck deeper inside. Two miniscule classmates slid to the bow of the ship before disappearing into the cleft of Nina’s petite pubic mound.

She giggled slightly as she pulled the now empty ship away, trailing a strand of wetness. Nina tossed the little boat aside and again lowered her waist below the water.

The younger boy and the teacher were still bobbing in the wad of phlegm well out the way of Nina’s waist, but the movements of her feet below the surface still churned the water around them and threatened with the gnashing of her toes beneath.

The next ones to find themselves playing shark were two tiny boys whose miniscule rowboat had floundered simply from the waves Nina had made while idly lowering herself back below the water. She wasted no time with niceties and when the two floated to within an inch of one another she brought up her crotch -labia spread just slightly with the tips of her fingers- and ‘chomped’ the two of them with a wet smacking sound.

Nina’s cruel variation on her game proved too much for the remaining classmates and teachers to bear. They began to desperately paddle their boats about, arms leaning over the sides in a mad attempt to distance themselves from her waist and the pink ‘maw’ therein.

Nina seemed to find this quite amusing, the idea that they could escape from her in the few feet of open water the bath offered.  

Demonstrating the impossibility of such an escape, she brought her crotch up under one of the more populated boats, a little toy oil tanker that had at least six tiny figures scrambling around it’s deck. As Nina arose from underneath them the keel of the ship found itself wedged in her mons, the ship’s hull bounded and engulfed on two sides by her puffy vulva.

Nina chuckled and pinched the little ship further between her lower lips with a free hand.

 The handful of boys on the deck scrambled about aimlessly, some clinging to the middle of the deck to avoid being caught under her encroaching fingers. One opted to take his chances and tried to vault over the deck towards Nina’s navel. Despite a lazy swipe of a finger his way the sophomore managed to stick his landing and tried to distance himself from the deathtrap of Nina’s sex.

Before he had made it more than a few inches Nina’s palm fell flat atop him with a loud slap. Her belly jiggled for a moment, and then she pulled her hand away leaving a gooey red blotch remaining on both.

“Oh, right forgot that rule. No fish out of water.” Nina added smirking.

Nina slipped the tanker from her nethers with a quiet ‘shlick’, and casually poured the remaining riders onto her vulva. She enjoyed the tickling of their tiny movements across her outer lips before her trembling hand passed up the slit, smearing them across it in a long stain.

“Mmf~ One more like that.”

Quickly plucking up another ship from the water she braced it between her thighs and squeezed it tightly, her soft skin slightly rolling over its sides. As she pulled her legs apart the little vessel fell into the bathwater but the miniature student who was aboard clung precariously to the hot, sticky skin of Nina’s thigh.

Giggling, she brushed her fingers over him and deftly swept him into her hand. She eyed him for but a second before carefully aligning him at the tip of her index finger and pushing him up into her pussy. Her playful, controlling demeanor wavered for a moment, as a genuine moan of pleasure gave her pause. After gently pushing her finger in and out to the knuckle several times she shivered and drew it out, the tip dyed with her reddened juices.

“Huh~” She murmured, “Enough shark.”

Changing tone she immediately swept the last few survivors of her game from the water and put them back among those on the soap alcove. Nina sat up in the tub, crossing her legs and stretching her arms over her head. She then drew close to her classmates, her slight breasts being pressed between her arms as she leaned in.

“Okay! Who first?” She queried, gently swaying her nipples above the captive audience.

“Mmm- you.”

Nina simply pinched up one of the boys near the edge, lifting him away and turning her back to the group. She set him down on the rim of the tub and leaned over him, the black curtains of her hair closing around him. 

 

Chapter 6: Hot Bath. by BillMann
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the immense delays, working on another story and various other things. Got some inspiration to continue this into it's next segment, so expect me to put out more updates for this story as well!

 


 

 

The young boy lay on his back, gazing upwards at Nina’s contemplative face, a few tiny beads of water plopping around him. He could smell the faint scent of her warm skin clinging around him, and her hair shimmered darkly.

“You’re a little kid huh? I bet you’ve never even seen a girl’s privates before.” Nina breathily teased him.

He scrambled back a bit as her nose moved even closer and she rested her immense face just before him.

“How about a little trade? I let you see my naughty parts, and you let me squish you with them. Good?”

“Huh- N-no!” He stammered, and Nina seemed to hear, or at least gauge his response, raising an eyebrow.

“You don’t wanna? Aww- don’t be such a baby. Come on, just take a little peak~”

Nina shifted suddenly, pulling her face back and rising from the tub. With one motion she swiveled a leg over the rim of the tub and straddled the edge, her thighs quickly encircling the boy before he could attempt to run.

Nina swayed her head back and forth playfully, giggling and scooting closer to him inch by inch until he rested right beneath the gentle bulge of her mons.

He raised his hands to cover his nose; the rich scent of her arousal made his head swim and a painful stiffness arouse in his loins. She waited a few moments, savoring the sight of her small slit made colossal compared to the student’s tiny hunched frame.

“Here- look at this part.” Nina muttered, plucking the boy up and holding him a mere centimeter from her slightly parted labia.

“That’s where I pee from.” She stated matter-of-factly, pushing him in until his outstretched hands touched the hot pink skin of her urethra.  She shivered slightly and pushed him in more firmly until she felt his body pop in up to the shoulders.

She felt a peculiar stinging; she probably wasn’t supposed to stuff things in there. Yet there was a pleasurable feeling as the boy kicked at his fleshy stocks.

“I’m starting to get really worked up.” Nina thought, her pinky lowering and pushing the wiggling boy down to his feet into her tight slit. His kicking and struggling from the inside was pathetically slight, but delightfully tingly, the slight wetness of her sex becoming a trickle of warm juices.

Nina turned slowly to the remaining shrunken figures on the soap dish, who had been watching her satiate herself with a mixture of fixated fear and unintentional arousal.

She wasted no time snagging a pair of senior boys and placing them into her sex; one first into the little crease of skin just below her tiny clit, the other she simply dropped into her honeypot with a faint splat. Nina’s wetness had become a sticky river, and the latter student slid down out of her pussy and ended up resting beneath her pucker when her immense form shifted forward but an inch.

He smacked against the wrinkled tan flesh futilely, pinned in one of the sweaty creases. The atmosphere there wasn’t unbearable, after all she had been sitting in a bathtub until a moment ago, but it was as muggy and humid as one could imagine, and he struggled to draw breath beneath her wiggling rear.

The other fared even worse, as her playful wiggling turned into more lustful thrusting as she strewed a small handful of tinies onto the porcelain before her sex and straddled them with rocking hips. Nina’s slightest shift was uncomfortable enough to the boy pinned beneath her clitoris, but as she began to buck more passionately the heavy knob of flesh above him began to pinch him painfully, until he felt his ribs crack under the pressure. He had little time to shout before Nina’s wandering finger smeared him into a streak as she furiously rubbed at her sex.

Those she straddled she squished beneath her sliding crotch, feeling their little forms pop against the sensitive lips of her labia. She stopped rocking for a moment, pulling her pussy back with a slight trail of clear juice trailing behind it.

She grabbed the last few tiny subjects remaining in the bathtub and leaned back, spreading her mons and sprinkling them into her yawning sex-hole.  They splashed into the sticky mire of her arousal and struggled for a moment before she let her lips close around them and set her hands to flicking at her clitoris madly.

Barely able to contain her ardor, Nina let out a long muffled moan a she squirted a little strand of cum across the porcelain, one of the tiny boys struggling in it for a few moments before she slapped a thigh down onto him. Her fingers slowed and drew back from her lips with a slick sound, their tips stained slightly red.

Nina sighed deeply, slouching against the wall of the tub and splashing her hand into the water to clean it before opening the drain and rising to towel off.

She took a quick piss down the bath drain before she left, feeling the hot tingling again as the boy’s body passed down her tight urethra and shot out along with the clear-yellow jet. She giggled maliciously.

 


 

Her mother called to her as she slid her socks on.

“Nina, hurry up, you’re going to miss the bus at this rate!”

Donning a pair of shorts and a blue t-shirt Nina threw a few things into her backpack before regarding the little jewelry box still sitting on her nightstand.

She had never taken it out of the house before, but the sensations she’d brought herself to that morning were more intense than any she’d had before, and she wasn’t sure she could wait until she got home to sample it again.

Then a thought occurred. Nina felt realized she was wasting it by keeping it to herself and in her bedroom. She would share it with a few friends, and a few unknowing others maybe. Perhaps they could give her some new ideas or at least let her have a few laughs behind their backs.

She grinned and slid the box her pencil case, running into the living room.

 

Chapter 7: Her Friends by BillMann

 

Nina’s classroom was a small one, somewhat overfilled with desks, cubbies, and bookcases. She and the other students filed in at the first ringing of the bell, and she walked past her teacher’s desk on the way in. Ms. Kelly wasn’t in the room yet, and Nina paused before it, contemplating for a moment.

Then with a smirk she reached into her backpack’s front most zippers and pried the lid of the jewelry case within open slightly. Just feeling her fingertips brush the velvet lining she furtively pulled a few tiny figures from it and placed them on the cushion of the teacher’s chair.

Smiling innocuously, Nina turned and walked to her own desk, where she sat and waited for Ms. K to enter.

After a few moments of chatting with the girls around her, the class quieted as Ms. Kelly entered. Nina thought she was pretty for a teacher, and she knew of a few boys in her class who had somewhat of a crush on her. Naturally those same boys now found themselves in miniature upon her chair.

“Sorry I’m a little late class, I had to make a few copies for today’s lesson.”

Ms. K walked over to her desk and briskly settled into her chair, her skirt clad rear straddling the seat. Nobody would have noticed the few specks clinging to the seat had they not been looking as Nina was, and she leaned on her elbow and covered her mouth as to not betray her amusement.

The class went on as usual, with Ms. Kelly giving a lecture on something Nina didn’t bother to pay much attention to. She instead eyed around the room, thinking of possible ways to entertain herself with the contents of her backpack.

She finally noticed the shirt of her friend sitting in front of her was hanging somewhat loosely around her neck, showing the straps of her training bra.

Nina wormed a hand quietly down to her backpack and drew a dozen or so tiny boys from it, a random spattering of ones from this class. She took a moment to examine them, glancing between them and their full-size counterparts with amusement before turning back to her friend.

Her friend Hime had started to fill out a bit lately, her formerly slight chest developing into a pair of ripening breasts. She was quite embarrassed and unsure about this, and Nina loved to tease her about it and constantly made any effort to bump into them or bring them up as if by accident.

Now she worked a hand up carefully to just behind her shoulder before dropping the miniscule classmates down the front of her chest, pulling her hand back before Hime noticed.

Hime seemed to shift for a moment, looking down and adjusting her shirt with an uncomfortable sigh before turning back to the lesson.

Nina watched as she looked down again, irritated by the sudden tingly itching emanating from her chest.

Nina just grinned and tried as best she could to not look so distracted.

After class Nina approached Hime and waited until she stood before tapping on her shoulder from behind. As soon as she turned Nina lunged forward and embraced her, pressing her chest into Hime’s squishy little breasts.

“Heey Hime! Wanna hang out at the gym after school gets out?” She asked with phoned-in innocuousness.

Hime wiggled a bit in her embrace, and Nina could tell she felt the tickling on her chest immediately stop as the tiny boys were pasted between the two girls chests.

“Uh- y-yeah Nina, sure.” Hime replied awkwardly.

“I don’t know why but that hug really made me feel better.”

Nina knew her Hime to be both trustworthy, shy, and in confidence mature enough to appreciate her jewelry box. She would be the one she let in on the little secret.

“It’s nothing; I have magic hugs is all.” Nina retorted in a bubbly voice. 

 

Chapter 8: Sharing by BillMann

Nina dropped her backpack in the corner of the changing room, unzipping the front pocket and rummaging around in it as Hime stood awkwardly behind her.

“What did you want to show me in here Nina, I thought we were gonna go swimming? You’re freaking me out with how upbeat you are today…”

“I told you, I don’t wanna spoil it. Just do what I told you; think about any boys you think are cute and open it.” Nina muttered.

The two girls had changed into their gym swim uniforms, though Nina had little intention of actually going in the pool; she just needed an excuse to bring Hime somewhere quiet and private.

“Ok- promise me you aren’t gonna tell anyone about this, k?” Nina demanded, clearly barely able to contain her excitement.

“What is it even, are we gonna get in trouble from it?” Hime turned back to the locked door behind her.

“Just promise me, ok?” Nina demanded again.

Hime sighed and nodded, looking anxiously as Nina drew the lacquered little jewelry box from her bag and holding it up proudly in her palms. Hime stared at it confusedly and looked up with a raised eyebrow at Nina.

“It’s- a little box…”

“Open it, silly!” Nina chirped excitedly. “Just think about any boys you like and open it.”

Hime squinted at the tiny box skeptically, but sighed, gave a moment of thought, and opened the lid. She silently regarded the contents before a confused look crossed her face.

“What are those? Are those toys or something? Wait, they’re moving! Are they bugs, what is that Nina?” She nervously edged a step back.

“No, no, no, look real close at them Hime, I promise you’ll think it’s awesome.” Nina grined.

Hime hesitantly leaned in and squinted at the contents of the box. After a moment of confusion her face suddenly flushed red.

“N-Nina, what is this? What did you-“She stuttered.

“It’s exactly what it looks like. Well- not quite; they aren’t really our classmates, just… some kinda copies of them or something, it doesn’t matter. Isn’t it crazy cool? I got it like a year ago and it’s been so awesome.” Nina belted out in an excited blur.

Hime looked apprehensively at the collection of tiny boys staring up at her from the red lining of the container. Sure enough the boys from class whom Nina had asked her to imagine were replicated their tiny faces, proportions, and school uniforms leaving no question of their identity.

“Wh-what do you mean awesome? What do they do, do the guys in there know you do this?” She queried shyly.

Nina looked a bit surprised at this question. “Eh- no of course not! I wouldn’t tell them about this kind of thing! They’d try to take them away, or yell at me to stop using it. I’ve only ever shown or told you about it anyway.”

Hime’s apprehension had settled, but her curiosity remained. She looked down into the box and hesitantly glanced even more closely at the diminutive students inside.

“But what they do?” Nina replied. “It’s less what they do and more what you can do with em’ that’s fun.” Nina grinned.

“Huh, what do you mean? You aren’t hurting them or anything are you Nina?”

“Hee- sit down and let me show you.” Nina laughed, gently prodding Hime onto the little padded bench of the changing room.  

The booth was a claustrophobic box, barely big enough for the two of them to sit comfortably side by side. Nina leaned in close to Hime and held the box in between their laps.

“I know, at first I was thinking what this could possibly even be made for. Once I realized they aren’t really the people they look like I figured there wasn’t anything wrong with messing with them. Remember a few months back when you caught me putting ‘ants’ in the other girls shoes as a prank? Well it was actually these guys. “

Hime looked quizzically at her.

“At first it was all just stupid prank stuff or crushin them or something.” Nina ignored Hime’s surprised look at her casual admission to crushing the miniature people.

“But after a few months I… well you remember what I told you how I started feeling about some of the boys in our class. But there was no way those idiots would ever do that kind of stuff with me like I wanted so- so I tried to make some of them with the box. Well I was messing around with them one day and one sort of… fell… down there.”

Hime’s didn’t register her meaning for a moment, then reddened in a blush to match Nina’s, and the two stared down at the little box for a moment.

“Oh. So you’ve been… Oooh.” She whispered, the idea sinking in for a long moment.

“And- is it good?” Hime shyly asked.

Nina looked her in the eyes and a smile grew across her face.

“Oh… is it.”

 

Chapter 9: Friendly Suggestion by BillMann

Hime held the delicate little student on the tip of her finger, her breath visibly rustling his hair and clothes. He looked like one of the older boys she most admired; Nina had made sure of that.

Nina had already introduced her to a few games, and several dozen tiny boys had already met their ends clinging to the two girl’s toes or being brushed into paste against their breasts. But now Nina expected Hime to experience the naughtiest of her games.

She gently lowered the miniature boy to the blue hill of her swimsuit-clad crotch and placed him on the warm fabric that clung tightly to her private parts.

The tiny boy stumbled a bit, then fell flat and laid face down on the slightly damp fabric. A subtle scent clung to the ground beneath him, and he squinted and breathed deeply at its unfamiliar but strangely stimulating aroma.

“Unh- I can feel his little body Nina. It tickles.” Hime whispered. “What now?”

“I like to just feel them squirm there. Maybe just give a little...” Nina breathily muttered.

With slow movements of her fingers, Nina brushed a fingertip across the little bump where Hime’s clit would be under her swimsuit.

Hime jolted with a moan at the unexpected stimulation, and the tiny boy bounced up and landed again, though now resting in the wet crease where the fabric stretched across the slight opening in the middle of her sex.

“He slid further in…” Hime moaned quietly, her own hand joining Nina’s in lightly pinching her mons together.

“Mm hmm, and this is how good it feels with just one, just on the outside too. I’ve figured out some stuff that made me wanna squirt as soon as I did it.” Nina boasted.

“Nina… how did you become so naughty?” Hime moaned, still savoring the tiny boy now pinched fully between the folds of her swimsuit.

The fabric atop her crotch was now stained darkly with her arousal, and the miniscule student was practically drowning in both her juices and her scent. Then with a push too intense for the boy’s tiny form, Hime felt herself accidentally squish him between her fingers and her damp bathing suit.

“Oops, Is he-“ She muttered, holding up a fingertip with a reddish stain on the end.

“Don’t worry Hime, I told you, you’ll never have to worry about breaking anybody when I’m here. This thing can make as many of them as you could want. It’s awesome, huh?”

Hime looked disquieted for a moment before deciding she couldn’t afford to be too taken aback by Nina’s revelation, having herself just crushed several of the boxes tiny occupants against her for a few moments of pleasure. After all they couldn’t really be the boys they appeared to be, right?

Instead she glanced thoughtfully at the case, pouting slightly.  

“Making little classmates is cool and all I guess…” She quietly observed.

“But, have you ever tried to make anything else small? I mean like… could you make a whole city or something?”

Nina suddenly stared straight at Hime, eyes wide and mouth slightly agape in surprise.

“N-no, I mean- Could…“ Nina stuttered, staring down at the case in her hand.

How could she have never thought of that! She almost couldn’t believe herself; over a year playing with the box and she had never so much thought to try to use it to make any different sizes of people, much less to make entire cities!

Nina’s mind was suddenly a blur of ideas, each more mischievous and lewd than the last. Trying to maintain at least a bit of an air of confidence, Nina pulled her friend in close, eyes still widened at the prospect she had opened to her.

“You’re a genius Hime! I- I guess all we can do is try it! Hand me that notebook, we’ll need somethin’ flat!”

“Eh? I didn’t mean we had to! I’m not sure we should mess with an entire city Nina…” Hime stuttered, taken aback by her own unthinking suggestion.

But Nina had already placed the box face-down on one of her school notebooks, thinking intensely of the pictures of cities taken from airplanes she had seen before. She imagined the grey sea of skyscrapers and high-rises that made up a metropolis, and pictured the millions who surely would inhabit it. Just the consideration of how much greater the scale was when dealing with a city made her sweat with lusty anticipation.

When she lifted the jewelry case from the notebook a rectangular plot of absolutely tiny cityscape rested on the cover, its edges cut off abruptly as if it had been simply lifted from the world and placed into the two girl’s laps.

“H-Haha! It worked, it worked Hime!” Nina giggled like mad, hugging her friend tightly and jostling the city dangerously.

“Easy Nina, you’ll knock it over!” Hime worriedly squeaked, prompting Hime to settle down as the two eyed the tiny city with vastly different appraisals.

Nina had to restrain herself from simply brushing her hands through the tiny rectangle land just to see how it felt between her fingers.

 “I can’t even see the people; the buildings are like- smaller than sesame seeds.” Hime chimed in before holding her pinky near the edge of the landscape, measuring its infinitesimal buildings against her petite fingertip. Most of the skyscrapers were barely a third as tall as her nail was long.

“What do we even do with them Nina?” she whispered.

Nina had already thought of so many things she wanted to do.

She reached forward and gently poked the edge of the cityscape, her nails slicing through highways and buildings like so much sand. She evaluated the feel of the tiny world for a moment before thinking herself confident enough to try to lift a little. Nina peeled off a tiny wedge of the city, a few skyscrapers and elevated roadways falling off the edges as she gently shifted it into her palm.

Nina reached around Hime’s shoulder and pulled her face gently against hers cheek-to-cheek.

 “Lots of stuff. Fun stuff. Like this.”

In a flash Nina’s hand quickly poked around the edge of Hime’s bathing suit beside her crotch and tenderly rubbed against her lower lips. Hime shuttered at the intrusion as the tiny skyscrapers crumbled and dissolved against the entrance of her still wet pussy.

“See? Fun.” Nina whispered.

 

End Notes:

 


 

As per a suggestion I'd gotten back when planning this story, Nina was given an idea she hadn't thought of before! What a silly one she is.  Hope this little bit of a twist comes appreciated, I iwonder how someone as gentle and innocent as Nina reacts to such new opportunities. I'm sure Hime will keep her in check. 

Chapter 10: A Passion In Common. by BillMann

Nina lifted the box one more time, leaving yet another paper-thin layer of cityscape clinging to the surface of the changing booth’s bench. She admired the quilt of grey and green she had left glistening like tiny crystals on the cushioned seat, the product of just a few minutes of careful arrangement.

Hime had by this point overcome a good deal of her hesitance and anxiety about Nina’s casual attitude towards an object of such strange power. She giggled reservedly, but with an excited lilt to her voice.

“Wow, that one’s way bigger Nina. What did you wanna do with this one?”

The first city Nina had made lay barren and flattened under her foot, having been ‘just a practice try’ in her own words, and not really dense or fit enough for anything more fun.

“We can’t really try anything if it’s a puny little town like the last one, but this should be enough I think.” Nina thoughtfully declared.

“Alright, no more kid stuff, off with this.” She announced, suddenly taking hold of her bathing suit and pulling its clingy fabric off of her shoulders.

Hime’s mouth went agape at Nina’s immodesty and brashness, but despite her face flushing red she figured she should follow suit; now immensely curious as to what other games Nina could have had in mind. She still felt tingly with arousal and flush with naughty thoughts after what they had done with the tiny students, and Hime wondered what else they could do with the jewelry box.

Now bare-chested, the two girls kneeled before the miniscule city, rising comparative miles high above it, even though it rested only navel high to them on the bench.

To those in the city their entire horizon was on one side a bare stall wall, and on the other the inconceivably gargantuan bodies of the two girls. The prominent scent of their sweat and that of the girls who had changed in the room and sat here previously clung to the bench and made it hard to breathe easily within its slightly humid warmth.

Nina and Hime leaned in close to the cityscape, their faces filling the skies above the skyscrapers below. The buildings were mostly about a centimeter tall, with the tallest ones looking like rubber erasers jutting from the urban sprawl.

Nina had realized as she placed down chunk after chunk of landscape that creating them worked just as well as creating the schoolboys had before. She was able to make the cities quite nicely to her imagination, nice and densely filled with high-rises and more than a few stadiums and parks to fill with the miniscule millions she imagined inhabiting them.

They could just make out the tiny streams of cars on the roads like multicolored trails of sand. To their eyes the near microscopic people were simply so small as to be indistinguishable dust.

“I can see some cars and crowds moving, they must be down there for sure. Thinking about how many of them there for such a little patch is crazy…” Hime muttered.

Well it makes me feel all tingly!” Nina muttered

“Yeah, me too actually.” Hime agreed.

Hime suddenly pulled back slightly in surprise as her breath tore a few small buildings loose and sucked their debris across the edge of the bench.

Now contrasted against the darker blue of the rubber pad she could make out the tiny cars, busses, and passenger trains which had been scattered like powder in a breeze.

Hime turned to Nina and noticed she had been watching her, head tilted in admiration of her unintentional act of destruction. Closing her eyes and giggling, Nina swept a palm-width piece of the city off the bench and held it in her hand.

“Hehe, Hime. It’s so cute that you can’t even avoid messing them up at this size! But it’s much more fun to do it on purpose, don’t you think?

A slight shift of her fingers cracked the fragile sheet of stone and dirt that the city rested on, rending great gashes in the roads and knocking a few buildings over.

“Don’t forget this whole city is peeping on us, they need to be taught a lesson I think.” She cruelly smirked.

Nina set the slightly fractured crust of city onto the ground and immediately shifted her legs so that her feet rested with her petite toes hanging menacingly over a part of it.

“Run little mites, get to the other side of the city if you can! I might decide I don’t like being perved on!

 


 

The student nearly choked on the cloying scent as it swept over the city on a stuffy breeze. For foot odor it wasn’t that bad –it certainly wasn’t good- but it made up for any lack of acridness by totally inundating the air. Every breath carried the hot, reeking air down into his nose and his eyes ran from it.

Her sweaty soles themselves hung over the skyline like a billowing storm cloud, thousands of feet of damp pink skin. Each slight crinkling of her toes pushed a gust of air over him, rustling the leaves in the trees and only worsening the pervasive stink.

With a sudden move she poked her big toe into the city, a round wall of skin half a mile tall pressing into the ground and crushing buildings and vehicles into a flat layer of crushed concrete and flattened metal. Anyone unfortunate enough to be caught under it was pressed by the warm flesh and smeared out of existence against the soft bottom of her toe.

Unsure where he could possibly flee to, the student ran down the alley he had been standing beside when the sky had been suddenly replaced with the interior of a changing room. He ran until he reached the edge of the block of buildings that perched atop the small hill he lived on.

Looking out over the city below, he could see the far edge of the hunk of land his entire life had rested upon, nothing beyond it but flat expanses of blue rubber mat and in the impenetrable distance the colossal figure of the other girl, staring down at her friend’s cruel foot play with what looked like a mixture of hesitance and curious amusement.

The student could just make out hundreds of cars and people on foot fleeing away from the more aggressive girl, many driving their cars into the empty wasteland of the mat that made up the floor of this hostile, muggy world.

Suddenly to his terror the other girl seemed to take notice of the tiny evacuation, and a shy smile crossed her face. With terrible deliberateness she lifted her own apocalyptic foot and brought it down on a large group of fleeing vehicles, sinking slightly into the soft mat below.

She lifted a moment later, the rubber sticking slightly to her damp sole and settling back into place, now with a few completely flat metal wrecks and splatters of red dotted around within the slightly darker outline of her foot.

Sinking to the floor, the student sat and watched as two girls barely more than half his age flattened his city piece by piece beneath their plump toes.

 


 

Nina brushed the last untouched patch of city under her scrunched toes, feeling the tiny buildings either flatten beneath her like a satisfying bubble wrap, or pile up and stick in the crux between her toes in the morass of sweat that clung to her feet.

Hime was smiling as well picking up and examining a few buildings that had been thrown around by their destructive foot play.

“That was fun and all, but I think I prefer tiny people on my feet more than tiny cities. How about we move on to-“Nina began to announce before Hime suddenly pushed her gently onto her back with a slight laugh.

Before Nina could muster any thoughts Hime was above her, holding another city in her hand.

“Did you notice that all those little buildings crumbling tickled a bit, Nina? How about we try putting them here?” Hime innocently uttered.

She gently set the city onto Nina’s belly, just atop her navel. One large building just above her belly button fell through the ‘ground’ and disappeared into her navel’s depths. The slight swell of her stomach was uneven, and a few skyscrapers seemed to fall over or roll onto her bare skin as the city settled onto its new grade.

More than the buildings though, any roads parallel to the slope of her belly became slides down which thousands of vehicles and people slid before tumbling onto the taut skin below.

Nina giggled for a moment as Hime set the city down, surprised at her initiative in shaking the little city slightly to tease more of its inhabitants onto her stomach as gently as she could.

Satisfied that Nina’s belly was now sprinkled with tens of thousands of people, cars, and a few buildings, she brushed away the ‘emptied’ city with her fingers, scattering rubble and glass across the floor besides them. She enjoyed a moment of satisfaction with how effortlessly she had simply wiped away an entire downtown with but a gesture.

“So- you think you like this sort of stuff then Hime?” Nina asked tentatively.  “Not gonna go running out and tell the teachers or anything?”  She was still a bit concerned that what she took for a simple way to pleasure herself would be taken quite badly by anyone else should they find out.

Hime looked down at Nina’s face, and then smiled gently at her. Her hands reached forward and brushed through Nina’s silky black hair. With a jolt of sudden passion she leaned forward and exchanged a long kiss with Nina; Hime’s body pressing against hers uncaring of the thousands of tinies she had spread across her stomach.

After a few moments of total surprise but allowance on Nina’s behalf, Hime drew her lips back and looked down into Nina’s eyes.

“Yeah. I think I really do like it, Nina.” She whispered.

 


 

 

End Notes:

O lawdy writing that last bit gave me the vapours.

Chapter 11: More Than Just A Hug by BillMann
Author's Notes:

Been a while since I wrote. Felt the story needed to be finished, so I will see to writing it through to the end. As always, comments appreciated.

 


 

Nina opened her eyes at the end of Hime’s long and unexpected show of passion, her lips still parted and the faint taste of Hime’s mouth still on her tongue.

Hime was blushing like crazy and had sat up and nervously giggled, both at Nina’s apparent loss of composure, and at the thousands of cars, busses, and people she had flattened against Nina’s belly. There were countless tiny metal scraps where once a city’s worth of cars rested, and the skin of her stomach was freckled with at least as many tiny red splotches.

A quick look to the city confirmed that it had taken the brunt of their embrace, having been between their navels. A few small buildings still stood in the middle of the crushed flat rectangle of earth, clearly those that had been sheltered by Hime’s own belly button.

With a swipe of her hand she brushed the spent city aside and then cleaned Nina’s body of the wreckage she had made.

“Wh-what do you think we should do to them next miss, ‘How did you get so naughty’?” Nina asked sardonically, trying to regain some composure.

“Well… If they felt so good just on your stomach, maybe they’ll feel good on your boobies?” Hime pondered.

Nina knew how much fun teasing tinies with her breasts had been, and she figured it must be about the same for entire cities as well. Besides, having nipples bigger than skyscrapers was sort of a surreal turn-on in itself.

“Yeah. But don’t get any ideas!” Nina exclaimed, grasping Hime’s shoulders and flipping her so that she sat below her as she had. “I’m showing you about this stuff after all, I’m the expert.” Nina pouted.

Hime wondered just how many thousands of tiny boys Nina must have done in, and in how many ways she must have played with them in order to consider herself an ‘expert’ at these kinds of things.

Nina picked out an exceptionally dense cluster of downtown real estate and set it down on the soft field of Hime’s belly. She scooted forward until she straddled Hime’s navel and looked down on her perk, budding breasts.

Hime’s chest was quite ample for them being the same age, and Nina had been a bit envious of not having that asset to work with. Not so much an issue anymore, she thought, and figured it would be just as much fun to work with someone else’s.

 


 

 

The accountant had left his desk at the firm as soon as everyone was made obviously aware of the fact that their world was no longer earth, but the bodies of two school girls.

Unlike most of the other employees in the office building in which he worked, he simply climbed a few flights of emergency stairs and went to the roof, where he leaned against the exit and watched what would befall the metropolis now perched on a bench.

He saw with total unpreparedness as the two girls obliterated another city between their feet, leaving sweaty footprints of muddied rubble beneath them.

He was less prepared when the black-haired girl suddenly extended a massive hand seemingly straight towards him, and grabbed the entire city from beneath him, carrying it relatively carefully towards her. Car alarms sounding and windows shattering made it seem hardly careful to the accountant, but when it came to settle on the other girl’s stomach the sense of nausea from the  movement through the air was replaced with the kind of vertigo which comes from seeing a figure fill one’s vision, yet be miles away at once.

With a slick sound of soft skin on skin, the black-haired girl scooted forward onto the other girl’s waist, her crotch filling the entire sky on one side of the city. The smooth curve of her womanhood hung monstrously to one side, and a pair of everest-sized breasts jiggled slightly in the other direction.

The two girl’s intent was revealed as the straddling girl’s hand pinched up the tallest of the skyscrapers from the city and lifting it up from the ground. The accountant saw huge lengths of rebar and concrete fall as the building was drawn away, and the few pieces of debris that littered the laying girl’s belly as it was carried off gave even more gravity to just how massive the living landscape his city rested upon was.

 


 

Hime looked curiously as Nina brought the tiny skyscraper up towards her breasts. It was a little blue and grey building, at normal size it must’ve been enormous, but here it was barely big enough to compare to the length of just the last segment of Nina’s finger.

Nina adjusted the tower to hold it like a pin, then poked it sharply into one of Hime’s nipples.

“Ow! Nina be careful!” She squeaked at the slight sting.

She noticed that the tower was markedly shorter and duller after Nina’s prod.

“Wow, even a little poke against something so squishy and it broke. Weak.” Nina flatly announced.

“All well, at least we know nothing is even sharp or tough enough to hurt much.”

With a sudden push she twisted the building against Hime’s areola and the skyscraper crumpled against the soft skin, leaving little more than a small scattering of rubble on the pink hill. She couldn’t see any tiny people at this size, but there must have been a lot in such a huge building.

“Well Hime, can you feel anybody moving?” Nina queried curiously.

Hime sat still, looking thoughtfully at her breasts as they rose up and down with her breath.

“Not really, I think they’re way too small to feel.” She replied, somewhat disappointedly.

“Huh, all well.” Nina sighed, grabbing up what was left of the city with a careless scrape of her palm. She unceremoniously dumped the handful of urban detritus onto Hime’s breasts, covering them in broken buildings and countless vehicles and people.

With a sudden lunge Nina pressed her breasts against Hime’s, wrapping the city in the sweaty crease between their chests. The two girls giggled as they rubbed their sensitive nipples together, any tiny buildings caught between them pinched into dust and left little more than a grey smear on their skin.

 


 

His head was still swimming from the sudden shock when the straddling girl had brushed up the entire city without warning and gripped it in her palm. He was sure he had died as soon as the immense movement of so much around him forced him nearly to unconsciousness. Yet his vision returned, and he had found his view filled with a featureless stretch of pink.

It took him a moment to realize he was lying face down, and when he extended an arm to raise himself up weakly his hand pressed slightly into the pliable surface. Struggling momentarily to get some sense of direction, he managed to sit up, a mangled and destroyed cityscape lying around him.

After a few seconds of looking it occurred to him that this was less of a city and more of an unorganized collection of city parts.  Buildings, their facades crumbled and bent lie upside-down, or on their side, partly subsided into the yielding ground. There were vehicles in all states of damage, some with passengers clambering out onto the living earth beneath them.

More than anything he was surprised by how many people had survived being deposited so carelessly; he could see a few dozen just in the slight clearing of wreckage around him.

The ground suddenly gave a jolt, and seemed to rise beneath his feet off towards one direction. His vision followed the pink flesh as it rose up the side of what he immediately knew must have been the laying girls nipple.

What should have been a petite bump of skin was instead a mountain-like mesa of flesh, bulging stiffly up towards an even more disconcerting horizon. The other girl was staring down at it, though it seemed to him more like her dark lascivious gaze was matching his own feeble stare.

Her own naked chest suddenly bore down at a speed to great to react. The loudest slap of flesh he had ever heard jarred him as incalculable tons of chest bore down onto the wreckage around him. He shrieked as the walls of pink that surrounded him top and bottom now shifted, the people and buildings just a few meters beside him instantly slicked into sweaty paste with a tremendous crunch.

Tossed about wildly, he skirted being obliterated between the two soft, but unyielding girlish mounds until he suddenly found himself stuck firm in a small wrinkle of skin. He felt the pore tighten around his body as the girls nipple beneath him stiffened fully. His sight again faded as the two girls chests pressed and squished around him, grinding the remains of his city into little more than body glitter.

 

Chapter 12: Not Quite Home by BillMann
Author's Notes:

Been too long- but I want to give this story the end it deserved. Gonna try and put out a few more chapters with some real raunchy stuff.


There was the quiet sound of sticky flesh parting as Nina raised her budding breasts off of Hime’s larger assets, leaving both of their chests dusted with the gray remains of the cityscape they had shared between them. Nina giggled at how effective they had been at rubbing their last little urban toy into nothingness, and her affectionate gaze prompted Hime to let out a quiet laugh as well.

Nina leaned back against the padded bench and Hime joined her a moment later, the two of their breaths still audible riled from their first sexual bout with one another.

“Whatcha’ thinking we try now, since you apparently have all the ideas today, Hime?” Nina asked leadingly.

Hime looked down at a stray building left stuck to her toe and idly flicked it off, humming in contemplation.

“Well- we played with classmates, then with the cities. You don’t think the box could make like- the entire world could it?”

Nina pursed her lips and held up the lacquered box, looking at its velvet interior with interest.

“I dunno- worth a try I guess.”

With a quick flick of her wrist she closed the case, and then thought for a moment before opening it again slowly. Both girls’ eyes widened as they leaned in over the case and beheld what looked like a blue marble seemingly perched atop the fine velvet fibers.

“Woah- it’s really the whole world in there.” Nina muttered, her free hand unconsciously brushing along the side of her thigh.

“It’s not Earth though.” Hime stated matter-of-factly.

“What do ya’ mean? Looks just like it!” Nina retorted.

Hime jutted a finger towards the golf-ball sized planet. “That part is all wrong; there isn’t an ocean there either. This is some other planet.”

“You’re such a nerd Hime!” Nina giggle, bumping her elbow into Himes. “ I guess I imagined it wrong looking. I still wanted lots of tiny people on it though, so I know they must be there.”

 


 

A sudden rush of warm air passed over the mountains and down into the metropolis which sprawled across the valley below. Many people noticed the unseasonably muggy change in atmosphere immediately, and a few even noted the faint scent of sweat which clung to it.

Yet it was a sudden panic which descended upon the city when the sky itself changed colors, an immense form, larger even than the moon which usually hung in the sky. It took some a long moment to realize what they were seeing, and some refused to accept it even then, but there it was- a massive finger, pointing down at their world from the vast gulf of...

Then the sudden realization that it wasn’t space beyond the clouds and blue skies, but the incredibly distant walls of a room- and the two inconceivably massive forms of two girls staring down at the world with curious eyes and hard-to-read expressions.

The coy looking brunette with the pigtails was the one gesturing at the planet, seemingly evaluating it with some apprehension. The other girl with the straight black hair looked on with a look halfway between fondness and unbridled hunger.

The seemingly endless evaluation of the planet seemed to go on for ages, until with movements that seemed impossibly fast, the black-haired girl reached for their world with an open hand.

 


 

Nina plucked the planet out of the jewelry case and held it up in front of Hime and hers faces, turning it over slightly in her fingers.

“Waah- Nina you could have just totally broken it like that! Your fingers would break an entire continent at this size…”

Yet, as both of them observed, Nina’s fingers seemed to grasp the world by the outer parts of its thin atmosphere.

“Huh- I didn’t think of that. I just figured I could touch it as long as I was careful.”

“Oh- actually keep thinking that, the case must be able to make it work if you want it that way.” Hime said with some awe to her voice. “I mean- your fingers don’t even seem to hurt it at all.’

 


 

The World Cooperative Space Station was on its regular polar orbit when the two girls had appeared. They in fact had the only unabridged view of them, as they sat above the concealing atmosphere of the world below them. They were somewhere over the Equatorial Ocean when the flat chested girl had manhandled their entire planet with her bare hands.

Her fingers would’ve seemed dainty if they weren’t each longer than the world’s diameter was wide and pinching it like the axis of a desk globe. The astronauts on board the WCSS were just as shocked and alarmed as everyone else on the planet, but their rational minds compelled them to report what data they could to mission control.

With just as much apparent shock as the immense girl gripping the world, they were unable to explain how the impact of her fingers had simply stopped when they contacted the upper atmosphere, only slightly denting it as if it were squishy foam rather than a gulf of air.

Unfortunately for the crew, they realized that their orbit put them above the point at which her fingers stopped, meaning they were on a direct course to collide with the massive finger that pointed down at the North Pole.

There was no chance at an orbital correction, so the crew opted to wait with dignity until the course of their orbit brought them smashing into her skin at orbital speeds.

To their relief however as they approached her now horizon filling finger, she pulled it back, shifting her grip of the planet to pinch it entirely by its southern hemisphere. Before the crew had a chance to celebrate however their station jerked violently, its orbit perturbed by the massive movement before them. By the time they had regained their senses the crew was shocked to find their station orbiting not their planet, but having taken up a low orbit around the little girl’s finger.

 


 

Nina moved the planet to her chest and idly compared it to her nipple, which was maybe the size of the moon compared to it.

“So what do we do with it Hime, if it was such a cool idea?” Nina prodded.

“It’s just so crazy to imagine. Everything we do must be so huge and strong to them.” Hime replied.

“Everything?” Nina grinned, using her free hand to grasp Hime’s wrist and lifted her arm up slightly. “So even your sweaty little armpit would be like a sauna for the whole world?”

Nina thrust the tiny planet into Hime’s underarm until it was only a few millimeters away from touching the slightly damp skin. Immediately she noticed the white clouds of the world become thicker on the side facing Hime.

“Haha- your pits are gonna change the weather Hime- guess we should’ve showered first.”

Hime was flushed red at Nina’s teasing, but at the same time the thought of something so immense being brought about without her even trying sent a strange tingle through her gut.

 


 

The continent facing the sudden approach of the girl’s underarm was suddenly buffeted by an immense blast of air, carrying on it a thick aroma of sweat. Clouds that had previously been light and wispy were replaced with rolling banks of warm fog, which permeated the entire breadth of the hemisphere. People across every city and countryside under the nightfall that accompanied being enveloped by Hime’s armpit were suddenly showered in a warm rain which carried the strong scent and taste of her skin.

The oceans of the world became saturated with the salty condensation, and windows in every city condensed in the musty fog. Although the scent was hardly unbearable, it was absolutely overwhelming and pervasive, and breath was hard to take under its oppressive blanket.

The billions living on that continent thought it couldn’t get any worse until the skin above them suddenly moved towards them with a jolt.

 


 

Nina pushed the tiny planet against Hime’s armpit, letting out an audible “Oh.” when the pressure she applied seemed to surpass what the atmosphere could absorb, and she felt the mass of the planet make contact with Hime’s skin.

“N-Nina I just felt it touch me. Did you just break it?” Hime asked concernedly.

Nina pulled the tiny planet back holding it up to inspect.

“Woah- yeah I think I did. Look- this side is all messed up.” Nina said, seemingly amused by what she saw.

The entire hemisphere of the planet that had touched Hime’s underarm was a brownish mass of compacted earth, covered in a spiderweb of orange cracks.

“That’s lava Nina- Y-you squished the entire continent!” She murmured.

“Nuh-uh, you did silly. My fingers didn’t do nothin’, it was your stinky armpits that did it.” Nina stuck her tongue out playfully at Hime.

Hime couldn’t help but smile timidly at Nina, but she looked at her underarm and brushed thoughtfully at the slightly dusty spot where the remains of the continent had stuck to her damp skin.

“This planet is pretty much used up now- the whole half of it is busted and I think the part I pushed got it too.” Nina observed with some disappointment. With a shrug she pinched the world between her thumb and index finger, and smirked as it burst asunder with a slight splat of warm orange goo.

“N-Nina! We just crushed a whole planet! How can you be so calm about it!” Hime stammered.

“Was just a copy- same as all the boys we squished right? I mean none of the real ones ever disappeared or got squished, so it’s the same as just playing pretend. You shouldn’t stress so much, silly.” Nina explained.

Hime calmed somewhat, but her lips were still pursed in concern.  “Well- just keep making them ones other than Earth then. I don’t like the idea of squishing this town or doing anything like what we did with the cities with a planet that has my big brother on it or something.

Nina grinned, “Sure- let’s do some other fun stuff then.” And she closed then opened the case again.

 

 

Chapter 13: A Challenge by BillMann
Author's Notes:

I just want to thank everyone for the compliments and feedback I got on this and my other works lately- it validates me to know how much strangers enjoyed my writings about giant butts. 

There should be atleast a few more good chapters to write in this story!

 


 

Nina pulled a pair of planets from the box, both covered in notably different landmasses than the last and one another. Hime wondered if Nina’s geography was so bad that she wasn’t even trying to make them look right, or if she had really heeded her request, but she decided it would spoil their fun to ask.

“Ok, so here’s the game. Whoever can break their planet in the most embarrassing way wins. Got it?”

Hime’s face flushed slightly pink, though she nodded after a second, holding the inch-wide world in her palm.

“O-ok, but you go first.” She requested.

Nina smirked and looked down at the planet gripped in her fingers, drawing it close to her lips and pursing them just above the edge of its wispy atmosphere.

 


 

The headmaster of the Astrological Academy stepped out from his observatory into the warm air of what had been a midsummer night and had become a dimly lit day- pale fluorescent lights having replace the sun and the distant stars being substituted for by distant lockers and a ceiling.

He had no need of his telescope to observe the happenings above his world anymore, as the movements and expressions of the two impossibly sized girls were as plain to read as the time of day or cycles of the now absent moon.

At first the juvenile faces of both girls had filled the vista above him, but now only the black-haired girl’s face made up the dome of the heavens.

Then, with a single deft movement the cosmic girl brought her soft pink lips to a frighteningly close proximity of the planet, the slight sheen of the skin brightening the dim like a full moon.  

With a terrible slowness, the colossal girl slowly did the unthinkable- a moon-sized blob of her spit slowly built and then lowered directly above the observatory and the rest of the continent it was on.

The darkness of the night returned again with great alacrity, and the astronomer as well as the other billions living on that particular part of the world had little time to react before they were subsumed by a deluge of sticky saliva thousands of kilometers deep.

Leo took another shaky sip from his cappuccino, not looking at the table as he set the small cup down. His hands were jittering such that the cup tipped over, but he hardly cared.

The street side café he was drinking at had a clear view, just like everyone else on his side of the planet, of what the immature girl that occupied the space where space used to be had done.

There was no sound as the blob of slightly cloudy spit dripped onto the Western Hemisphere and began the rapid flooding that a thousand oceans worth of water would naturally do.

Despite his fairly mundane understanding of physics, Leo knew that so many things about this were impossible. Ignoring the fact that a giant schoolgirl had just drooled on his planet, he knew the surface tension of the drop shouldn’t be acting like it would at its normal size if it was as big as Eurasia.

And yet there was a moment of resistance as the giant bead of saliva seemed to flatten out, its edges bending ominously over thousands of square miles of countryside. Everything under it was completely destroyed, but only a mere kilometer from its edge people could look up to see it bulge and shimmer.

For a moment it almost looked as if the continent spanning glob wouldn’t flood their entire world, but the slight expression of irritation that the girl above them made was the precursor to a second, even larger string of saliva, which plopped deafeningly atop the first, breaking the proverbial levy.

Leo gripped the edge of the table and watched in despair as the miles tall wave of gooey spit rolled over the city, sweeping away and drowning everything in its warm embrace.

 


 

“Ooh- Look at it Hime, you can it getting all over the cities on that side, I wonder if the people on it have any hope of swimming in it?” Nina observed amusedly as her tongue traced over her lips, removing the strand of spit that connected her to the planet she had inundated.

Hime shook her head. “I doubt it. That’s pretty degrading for them, I have to admit, drowning in a little girls spit like that.”

Nina chuckled and watched as the last piece of dry land was submerged, leaving the planet covered in a deep murky ocean.

“Pretty hard to beat I think- what do ya’ got?” She challenged as she tossed the ruined world aside.

Hime stared pensively at the planet again, letting out a quiet, “Uhh-“ as she struggled to think of something she was brave enough to try.

Her own body seemed to prompt an answer, as her stomach let out a low grumble and her free hand traced over her belly. Her face flushed deep scarlet as the idea crossed her mind, got ruled out, but then slowly found acceptance.

Hime set the tiny planet on the floor, careful not to break the tenuous atmosphere which seemed to protect them.  Shifting her weight around, Hime turned away from Nina and slid her legs so they rested on either side of the world, before resting her somewhat thick thighs atop the balls of her feet.

With a quick movement of her hands she pulled the bottom of her one-piece swimsuit off her hips, revealing her butt to Nina and the billions below it. Nina hardly had time to crack a grin in disbelief before Hime’s hands pressed slightly into each butt cheek and pulled them slightly apart, revealing her pink slightly sweat dampened anus.

The only sound to accompany her act was a slight moan of effort and the quiet sound of air being passed, straight onto the sitting planet beneath her butt.

 


 

In an instant the very atmosphere of the planet was replaced by the gas released from the girl’s twitching pucker. The landscape directly below it was utterly destroyed, blasted down to bedrock by the force of the otherwise small fart. Those who were unlucky enough not to be atomized by the blast felt every sense assaulted by the hurricane force winds which buffeted across the planet, carrying the thick odor of the little girl’s passed gas.

The fog which descended wasn’t itself harmful, but the fact that it had replaced the clean oxygen of the atmosphere with its stuffy unbearable scent meant that within a matter of seconds every person who relied on the unfiltered air of the surface was choking on its cloying stink.

While humanity on this planet was perishing at an almost instant rate, the prospects of any future life ended in mere moments as well, as the oceans became stagnant and the ground itself permeated with the bilious essence.

In a heartbeat Hime had rendered the surface of the world a Venus-like wasteland, forever wrapped in the odor of her smallest fart.

 


 

Hime scooted forward, looking down at the quickly yellowing atmosphere of the planet below her. She was absolutely flushed red by now, and raised a hand to her mouth in apprehension.

“Th-that was too much I know- I’m s-“ She sputtered.

Nina interrupted her with a raucous laugh, tears appearing at the corner of her eyes.

“Hahah~ Oh man Hime, you beat me by a million miles! I can’t believe you’re the kind to come up with stuff like that.” She giggled, brushing her eyes.

Hime’s expression of embarrassment remained, but Nina’s giggling elicited a faint smile from the girl.

“Alright so you won that one for sure, but best two out of three!” Nina chuckled. 

 

Chapter 14: A Snack by BillMann
Author's Notes:

Was an interesting chapter to write. The real lewd stuff picks up after this!

 

Another pair of miniature planets was delivered from the jewelry case into Nina and Hime’s hands, and both girls pondered the second round of their cruel game.

“You go first this time Hime, fair’s fair.” Nina prompted.

Hime nodded slowly and thought for a moment, before letting out an “Ah!” and quickly raising her index finger up against the new world’s surface. Being as careful as she could, Hime pushed her fingernail through the paper-thin atmosphere and scooped an entire continent off of the crust, leaving a patch of heat-shocked stone and magma behind.

Keeping her hand level, she lifted the separated continent up to her face- checking to see that the atmosphere and the surface features were still intact. The exact details were a bit too small for Hime to make out, but she could see the grey patches along the coasts and rivers that meant that the cities and their billions of microscopic inhabitants were still intact.

With a single deliberate movement of her hand she pushed the continent-capped finger into one of her nostrils, and let out a giggle at both the tickling sensation it made as it brushed into her skin and at the absurdity of what she had just done.

 


 

The immensity of the finger that had prodded at the tiny world was apparent to everyone on the continent that had been lifted clean off of the mantle beneath it. It had gone from being the most affluent continent on the planet to a chunk of dirt stuck under a pubescent girl’s fingernail, and the gravity of the situation wasn’t lost on the inhabitants of its many nations, even before her finger rose up towards the gaping abyss of her nostril.

The dim light of the changing room that had illuminated their world was replaced with the absolute darkness of the inside of her nose, only the slight glimmer of the occasional nose hair and the glistening of subcontinent sized quantities of mucus.

Their atmosphere had managed to protect them from the worst of the movements involved in getting them there, but as soon as her finger guided it into the side of her nostril the entire continent adhered like dust to the sticky wall within

The tallest skyscrapers on their planet, great citadels of steel and glass that stretched hundreds of meters into the sky were less than the smallest hair to Hime, and entire metropolises worth of these buildings were ground into paste inside her nose, skewered by her nose hairs or glued to the sides of her nostrils.

 


 

“Unf- tingly.” Hime muttered her nose twitching cutely as she rubbed her finger at it.

 “Not bad, not bad. I think I got you beat for sure though.” Nina replied, reaching for her backpack and digging around inside it for something.

After a moment she withdrew a small pack of vanilla pudding and peeled the lid off.

“What do you need that for?” Hime asked quizzically.

“I was wondering earlier just what I could top this with, but I didn’t have such a good candy then.” She replied impishly.

With a deft movement of her hands she held the planet like a walnut between her thumbs and cracked it apart into dozens of tiny pieces, sprinkling them across the tiny cup of pudding like m&ms. The inner parts of the planet oozed magma across the vanilla pudding like streaks of orange jam, while the pieces of the crust stuck out across the surface, dabbled in greens and blues against the glistening white of the little girl’s snack.

Nina deftly drew a spoon from her lunchbox and deliberately scooped up a spoonful of pudding that seemed dense with fragments of the former planet, smirking at the unknown billions whose cities and counties were slowly becoming mired in the sticky dessert.

“Thanks for the meal!” She offered, raising the spoon to her parting lips.

 


 

As the continent landed in the vast sea of white it began to sink slightly into the viscous pudding. Entire counties were swallowed under miles of sugary ooze, oceans replaced by its glistening texture.  Some ships that had been at sea managed to endure the great tumult of their world being torn apart and dropped into this sea of dessert, and now rested in a new ocean, their motors clogging with the much thicker medium of pudding.

Their crews looked up helplessly as the girl who had torn their world apart with her mere fingers now lifted a spoonful of them up towards her pert lips, which opened before them to reveal the wet cave of her mouth.

As the spoon passed her lips, the slightest movements of the inside of her mouth began to destroy great swathes of their civilization. A slightly higher chunk of the planet was clipped by one of her teeth, and instantly destroyed; another crossed the path of a miles wide strand of her saliva, and was draped in the inescapable fluid.

Finally, all of the billions stuck on the spoonful of pudding were swept up by the movements of her tongue, a great planet-destroying pink beast that seemed to wrap around the spoon and smother every piece of their doomed world under its wet embrace.

Entire cities and their inhabitants were stuck between the girl’s taste buds- and although infinitesimally small and surrounded by sweet vanilla tasting pudding, her quiet moans of contemplation and savoring told of her ability to taste them.

She turned the spoon over in her mouth and pulled it out slowly, drawing the last of this spoonful of civilizations into her mouth and letting it dissolve amongst her now thick sugary saliva, before gulping it down.

 


 

“Mmm~! That’s tasty-“ Nina proclaimed as she licked the last of the pudding off of her spoon, and again dug it into the planet-sprinkled cup.

“H-hey, let me try.” Hime asked, looking on both impressed with Nina’s cruel creativity and with a slight hunger.

“Only if you admit my idea was way more humiliating for these guys!” She shot back, pointing the debris-laden pudding at Hime temptingly.

“F-fine, using them as sprinkles is way better.” Hime conceded halfheartedly.

“Good- open wide then.” Nina said, taking the cup in one hand and sucking its contents into her mouth suddenly. Before Hime could complain, she leant forward and aggressively locked lips with her, her tongue forcing the planet-laden dessert into her mouth.

Hime momentarily tensed, then felt Nina’s fingers probing at her thighs and her other hand holding at hers tightly. The two again locked in a passionate embrace, thick trails of pudding speckled with billions of their playthings trailing down their lips and plopping onto their perking nipples and stomachs.

Nina pulled back, a strand of thick saliva between their lips snapping.

“You’re all dirty now- I guess we might as well get dirtier before we go shower.” She whispered sultrily. 

 

Chapter 15: Intimacy by BillMann
Author's Notes:

Finally got to write another chapter! I know it's been ages but I wanted to write this when I felt motivated. Gonna try to get a lot of good stuff into it in the last few chapters! As always comment and leave ideas or criticism in the reviews!

 


 

 

Nina tenderly caressed Hime's face with a hand, using the other to guide her back against the floor before straddling atop her.  The changing room was stuffy but it had cooled since the school day ended, and the two girl's nipples were markedly stiffened from the chill of the room.  They pulled each other close, locking their legs and resting the jewelry box beside them on the soft floor mat.

Nina pressed her chest against Hime's soft slightly plump belly, savoring the flushed warmth of her skin and tracing a finger up past her navel to swipe a stray drop of pudding that had  dripped down to the underside of her breast.

She brushed her straight bangs aside her face and tenderly traced her tongue over the pudding draped breasts before her. She rolled up the last of the continent-sprinkled sweetness off the stiff pink peak of her nipple and swallowed, staring up lovingly into Hime's eyes as she suckled tenderly on her pert breast.

Hime sighed tenderly at the shared warmth between the two girls, and placed her hand atop Nina's head.  

"I like sharing the world with you Nina, It makes me feel like we're the most important thing in it."

Nina grinned, "Heh- I was wondering if you felt that way too."

Nina lifted herself off of Hime and pressed the open case against the mat before lifting it and revealing a trio of billiard ball sized worlds. The surfaces of these spheres were entirely grey,  their surfaces  entirely covered in urban sprawl.

"The cities are the only interesting part right? Maybe we'll even be able to feel them moving around in em'."

Hime blushed and  nodded. "Yeah- this is the best. What's first?"

Nina dotingly rested her pinky beside one of the planets, measuring up the miniature planets against her smallest finger. The cities she had imagined had the tallest buildings Nina could imagine, but they must have been far less than a millimeter high. To her it looked like a grid of fine gray sand  decorated by grids and webs of highways and canals.

"Come on Hime, give them a good look at you too." Nina giggled, prompting her to lean in and rest a pink nipple beside the planet.

"So cute." Hime chirped.

"Yeah- I wonder if any of them recognize you. " Nina smirked. Hime raised an eyebrow. "Huh?"

"Hehe, nothing. Hey, do something to em'." Nina prompted.

 

 


 

 

Aoi rolled over in bed, grabbing his phone and checking the time.

"6:23" He muttered. "Where is she? Isn't like her to be so late getting home."

Hime was only ever this slow to leave school if she was studying with friends or if that friend of hers was holding her there all day.

"Geez. Gonna have to heat up dinner for her at this rate. He closed his eyes again and sighed.

A deep thump echoed outside- lightly jiggling the figures and books on his shelf. People up stairs at it again Aoi thought.

The air wafting in from his open window suddenly warmed slightly, and Aoi's nose twitched slightly at its scent., warm and musty like a hot summer evening.

*THUMP*

This time too loud to have come from inside- and heavy enough to knock a few items off his shelves and desk.

"Huh? Not an earthquake is it?" Aoi lazily shifted onto his feet and walked over to the window.

Aoi made it within a few feet of his window when he jolted back briefly, then threw himself forward to grip the windowsill to steady himself.

"Wh-what the hell?" He shouted, gazing up and leaning out the window.

Stretching up higher than any mountain beyond the horizon  was a colossal pink expanse, round and soft and at a size that defied all logic. Tracing the contour of it upwards further it seemed to be just the tip of another immense pink shape-

A nipple, he immediately recognized. As impossible as it was he couldn't deny that the country-sized form was a woman's nipple; and a rather small one at that. His eyes traced up further past the seemingly endless rise of breast until he could comprehend that it belonged to a resting figure that completely stretched away into space. When his eyes reached the figure's face he started and gasped.

"What?!" Is that? No, it can't be- h-how?!" He muttered in disbelief.

Staring down with a tender expression of curiosity and playfulness was Hime.

Hime- who must have been a hundred times the size of the entire world, and indeed was above and outside of its confines.. The distance beyond her form was out of focus, but he could just make out the form of lockers and a door stretching above her and the soft glow of artificial lighting where the sun had once been.

Sprinting away from his window Aoi ran downstairs and into the street- where others in  his neighborhood were doing the same, glancing up in disbelief and shock. A voice called out describing a second visage and sure enough he turned to witness another girl- Hime's friend from school he recognized- staring down with a chillingly indifferent grin.

With a gust of strangely vanilla-scented breath a voice louder than any he had heard before uttered.

"Hey- do something to em'."

 

 


 

 

Hime lifted her chest away from the planet and rested her back against the bench behind her. With great care she plucked the world up and brought it between her spread legs. The sense of deific scale dawned on her as even her little clitoris poked out towards the planet as if it was a small moon.

Each heartbeat elicited a twitch of the nub, now glossy with perspiration and arousal. Its menacing movements threatened to stab apocalyptically at the surface, which only served to further hasten her heartbeat and breath.

"Go on~" Nina complained, her fingers rubbing at her own slowly dampening labia. 

Hime glanced at her nervously, then down at the planet pinched between her fingers. With deliberate tenderness she brought it just below her clitoris and pressed it until she felt the slightest tingling of the surface against her skin. Despite just how diminutive the surface was she could feel the faint differences in texture between the cities, suburbs, mountains, and valleys.

Letting out a quiet sigh of excitement she brushed the planet upwards, letting her now almost painfully stiff clit scrape across an entire continent and what must have been billions of microscopic buildings and people. 

She hadn't the slightest notion that thanks to Nina's mischievous nature a microscopic simulacrum of her older brother was one of them.

 

 


 

 

Aoi gasped as he witnessed her nipple recede away from the planet faster than he could imagine. He could see her immense form shift as her fingers flanked both sides of the horizon and lifted the entire world beneath him down between her towering thighs.

The sudden blast of warm air that heralded her approaching crotch was stifling; the stuffy scent of sweat and feminine ardor overwhelming the atmosphere. White steamy cloud heads formed in the distance and rolled across the sky, testaments to the sensually marked perspiration that now dominated the planet.

Finally the entire horizon became filled with the twitching form of Hime's colossal pussy, it's dainty clitoris now resembling a planet of its own. Aoi couldn't believe his little sister was already so aware of her sexuality, much less willing to use it knowingly upon an entire inhabited world.

"I-It must be that Nina girl, I knew she was a bad influence on Hime- b-but-" He stammered, unable to even vocalize the thought.

To his own shame he realized that the combined sight and smell that filled all his senses had proven irresistible to his base instincts and he felt a growing tightness in his jeans.

Before he could even admonish himself or look away he fell to the ground as it heaved and shook beneath him. After several moments a great boom echoed across the city and he glanced up to witness the immense form of Hime's clit grinding forward across the planet, crushing everything beneath it.

Aoi could just make out the tiny bursts of aircraft popping against its surface as it slowly edged forward, and beneath it he could see the occasional massive spire in the distance collapse in an instant before it's unstoppable advance.

He had just enough time to look up and gasp as the miles-tall clitoris swept up and brushed his entire city asunder and lifted off the surface.

 

 


 

 

Hime shivered pleasurably as her clitoris lifted up from the planet, a small clear string of nectar draping across another thousand kilometers of the continent beneath it. Nina leaned in and smiled mischievously at the sight of a fine paste of gray cityscape adhered to the underside of her perky clit and caked inside the small wrinkles at its base.

"A-ah~ I can feel it stuck on there- It's so tingly." Hime said breathily.

Nina grinned. "Yeah, I made this one nice and special. Do it for me, huh Hime?"

Nina leaned onto her back and lifted her legs up to rest on Hime's shoulders, scooting her butt forward onto her lap.

Hime rubbed Nina's thigh  gently with her free hand and brought the planet towards her crotch gently. She pushed the sphere against her slick lower lips, using it to push the pink labia aside to reveal the lily of her womanhood within.

Each pass of the tiny world left another continent scraped bare and another stain of sparkling ruined cityscape coated onto her spread pussy.

Nina giggled, bringing her pinky to her lips and sticking out her tongue slightly. "Haah- that's good. Tell me how many of them do you think are in me now?" She asked, stilled smirking.

"I dunno- at least a few billion?" Hime replied, her thoughts drifting to the question of just how many microscopic people might still survive stuck to her clitoris or buried in the wrinkles beneath it.

Nina responded with a satisfied drawn out moan. "I love thinkin' about it-  Put more in me, come on~" She implored childishly, staring lovingly into Hime's eyes.

Hime blushed and turned the planet over in her hands, pressing the last intact continents into the Nina's waiting folds.

When the entire world had been scraped down to a lifeless marble Hime idly tossed it aside and reached for one of the others beside her.

"So- what should we do with this one, huh?" She asked plainly.

 

Chapter 16: Together Now by BillMann

"Put it in~! Come on." Nina whined.

She used her fingers to pull her plump mons apart, revealing the glistening holes within.

"Not too fast silly, it feels nicer to take it slow. Here, kiss it nice." Hime giggled playfully.

Gently pushing the new planet forward she guided it until it softly squished against Nina's urethra, eliciting a shaky sigh. Hime pushed Nina's fingers off her mons and watched along with her as her puffy labia closed wetly around the planet. Nina's thin pink lips slowly rolled over the sides of the world, beads of pleasure rolling down its surface and sweeping away entire continents worth of cities in its sticky trails.

Nina's clit rose until it rested stiffly atop the planet's pole, burrowing slightly into the soft surface and smothering countless cities beneath its weight.

"It was too big to fit in there anyway Nina." Hime huffed, daintily placing a finger on the exposed side of the planet and pushing it lightly to no effect other than drawing another moan from Nina.

"Hnn- then watch this." Nina murmured, grinning devilishly and looking down at the planet sandwiched between her mons.

With a sudden tensing of her curvy thighs Nina tightened her groin muscles and sent hairline cracks of exposed mantle tracing across the surface of the entrapped world.

Hime opened her mouth in amusement as Nina cracked the planet like an egg inside her pussy, half of it falling down between her gluteal folds, the other remaining held in place by her tightly clenched mons. A mix of yellow magma and clear feminine dew dripped around it's edges, plugging her sex like a cork.

"Haaah~ Pretty cool huh Hime?" She sighed, her eyes half lidded in pleasure.

Hime wordlessly lowered herself onto her chest and brought her face right up to Nina's crotch, blushing intently. She slowly brought her hand forward and pulled the remaining hemisphere of the planet out of Nina's pussy, a thick strand of love juice trailing behind it's barren surface.

Hime blushed further and audibly murmured at the sight of Nina's labia and clitoris completely coated in the wet gray paste of the planet's ruined cities.  

"Woah, haha. Nina they're all over you." She breathily sighed.

"I can feel it all over Hime, it's awesome. Want me to do yours ne-"

Before Nina could shift to grab a planet Hime darted her tongue out and gently ran it across the tip of Nina's clitoris. Nina gasped instantly and rested her hands on Hime's shoulders.

Hime glanced up into Nina's eyes amorously as she lapped her tongue into the creases around Nina's clitoris, digging out the billions of buildings and microscopic people coating her folds. She passionately licked around the outside of her labia, turning them over to taste every part of her now dripping sex and clean her of the remains of the tiny world, which dissolved like sugar in her thick saliva and coated the tip of her tongue with gray.

 

 


 

 

The destruction of the planetary capital had been absolute. It had managed to avoid the massive slick walls of Nina's labia as they pushed wetly over millions of acres of the planet's crust, flattening them and adhering entire cities fast to her skin. Seconds later though her bulging clitoris had scraped across the northern pole and swept the immense metropolis under its twitching mass.

Most of the tallest spires were smashed by its underside,  some sticking fast to the coating of clear love nectar. The rest of the city was pushed into the wrinkle underneath her clitoris, a valley deeper than anything on the planet.

The millions of people who survived the clitoris' passing found themselves stuck like bacteria in the smegma that had been the ruins of their civilization. The scent and heat of Nina's pussy was absolutely dominating, and many gagged or coughed at the cloying head rush her pheromones imparted.

The worst came however when the entire side of the horizon not taken up by the underside of Nina's clitoris was filled with the wet pink surface of Hime's tongue, darting straight for the microbe filled cleft to lick it out.

Many were crushed between the two dripping pink surfaces, or pushed irrecoverably deep into the hot depths of the now rapidly drool filled wrinkle. The rest were caught up in the viscous saliva on Hime's tongue and pulled away, leaving only a trailing strand of clear stickiness and a faint coating of microscopic debris on Nina's skin.

 

 


 

 

Nina let out a long sigh of pleasure, her newly 'cleaned' labia glistening with wetness and practically steaming with heat. Hime lifted herself up and sat between Nina's legs, cutely gulping and swallowing the tiny morsel of a civilization. Her own loins were pink with arousal and dripping sticky strands of wetness onto the rubber mat beneath her.

Nina gently gestured for Hime to turn over, and snatched up another planet deftly, smiling cruelly at it and sticking her tongue out.

"Don't think I didn't forget your little 'trick' you did on that other planet. I bet you like butt stuff don't you?" She teased. Hime flushed red immediately and rested her head on her hands, hiding her mouth.

"Heh- don't worry cutie, I think it's cool. These little germs are too fun to not mess with like that." She laughed.

Nina gently parted Hime's butt, the soft slightly plump mound feeling sticky with perspiration.  Even Nina flushed somewhat embarrassed at the sight of Hime's anus, the pink wrinkles of her pucker gently stirring with her flustered breath.

"You've got a big butt ya' know, Hime." Nina chirped.

"H-hey, I try to do good in gym. It's probably all the ice cream you tempt me with." Hime mumbled.

"I like it- nice and soft to smoosh stuff I bet."

Nina set the planet directly onto Hime's anus, an entire hemisphere instantly smeared into paste against  its damp wrinkles not including the continent which survived directly over the abyss in the center.

Those on the continents not smothered by Hime's skin or trapped within her were assailed by the muggy heat and smell of her sweat. Several drops traced down the steep white cheeks which towered over the planet like a pair of soft stars. Where they met the surface of the planet millions were swept away by her salty perspiration, some to drip down into her anus as little more than a itch to Hime.

"Mmm- It feels tickly Nina." Hime exhaled sultrily.  

"Yeah? Lemme see!" Nina suddenly hopped up, turning herself around and bringing her own rear down atop Hime's with a slap of damp flesh. Hime squeaked in surprise, then turned back and joined Nina in giggling uncontrollably.

The golf ball sized planet was pressed on all sides now by plush girl butt- the cities on its surface either being adhered to the damp flesh that brushed against it. Billions unlucky enough to be on the north and south poles were 'kissed' by their tight puckers, the sweaty embrace of the two girls anuses pulling their cities off to slide down deeper into their musty depths.

The two girls rubbed their butts together for several seconds until they finally felt the planet crumble into paste between them. The two girls parted their plush butts and dusted what little remained aside, still giggling uncontrollably.

Nina turned Hime over again, her sweet laughter trailing off as she again sized up her lover adoringly.

"I want to come together Hime. I want to feel like- a billion, billion of these little germs squish between us when we do." She murmured, brushing a hand through Hime's hair.

"Me too Nina, I want to show them how much- how much I love you!" Hime replied, sitting up suddenly and grabbing hold of Nina's hand tenderly.

Nina grabbed the jewelry box and shut it, extending it to Hime and letting her take hold of the other half. The two girls let their thoughts of lust into the box and looked on expectantly as they tipped it open.

Inside the velvet confines of the box, the entire bottom was covered in a fine, almost transparent, layer of what must have been uncountable microscopic people. Every boy and man in the world a thousand times over, all staring up at the two colossal faces staring down at them with expressions of pure lewd intent.

Without a word the two girls in perfect agreement leaned back and used their free hands to spread their wet labia before bringing the case between them and pouring the countless billions over their waiting pussies.

There was a second of nothing, just the faint sight of the microscopic playthings tumbling down like powdered sugar.

Then they felt it- the most faint tickle as every millimeter of their pussies became a world of its own for the human germs they had spread across their sticky skin. Both girls gasped in pleasure, savoring the sensations individually for but a moment before looking at one another and grinning in satisfaction.

Nina and Hime pushed themselves together, their puffy vulvas smooshing together with a faint wet plop. Instantly the countless billions of the two girl's playthings were pressed into every crease and wrinkle of their embraced pussies.

"Anh~ Nina I can feel them going deeper- I'm almost-" Hime gasped, gripping hold of Nina's thigh and rubbing her groin more and more vigorously against her friends.

"Nnng, Let's squish em' together- l-let's- Haaaa~" Nina moaned, wrapping her hands in turn around Hime's waist and kneading her cushy rear as she edged her own rising orgasm.

All at once the two girls felt their insides warm up- the intense heat between the two peaked as the billions of squirming tinies dissolved in the tight embrace of their clenching lust. Both girls cried out at once, then silenced one another with a deep, passionate kiss.

Below both girls climaxed and long strands of sticky tiny-laden cum squirted from between their mons, coating their thighs and the floor between them in wetness.

Finally, after several long moments of panting satisfaction, the two girls parted their still drooling labias, a web of sticky sweetness hanging between them. Neither girl noticed the faint pink stains that the billions of smeared micros had left on their crotches , they were too occupied with groping and kissing one another in the deepest throes of passion.

"I love you Nina." Hime sighed.

"Yeh- I love you too big-butt." Nina giggled exhaustedly.

The two girls stayed wrapped in their shared embrace for a long time.

 

 


 

 

Nina and Hime walked out of the school side by side- now again clad in their school uniforms with their wet undergarments and swimsuits tucked into their backpacks.

"So- are we d-dating now Nina?" Hime chirped quietly, looking uncertainly ahead down the street, now lit dimly in the orange glow of dusk.

"Of course, dummy!" Nina cried, tapping Hime brusquely on the belly. "I mean- after all that I can't really think of anyone else ya' know?"

Hime looked down and smiled, blushing. "Good."

The two girls tenderly grasped hands, walking towards their neighborhood.

"But... maybe we can introduce this to some of the other girls too?" Hime quietly suggested.

Nina grinned, looking incredulously at Hime. Hime looked abashed for a moment and almost rushed to dispel the idea when Nina laughed.

"Oh, definitely. We'll have to have some of them over for a little sleepover sometime soon." She smiled playfully. 

 

End Notes:

 


 

Finally! Only took 2 and change years to finish. Really liked making this one, but I'm ready to write something new! Please comment and critique as always, thanks!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4327