Ag Class by Highman
Summary:

Ty is in his ag class that is filled with attractive athletic girl fresh out of their athletics class. see what happens when the girls get to mess with him.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Giantess, Butt, Feet, Entrapment, Humiliation, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2549 Read: 32988 Published: June 12 2014 Updated: June 13 2014

1. Somewhat Normal day by Highman

2. Assault from Kacey and Madi by Highman

3. A strang day that was not ASSked for by Highman

Somewhat Normal day by Highman
Author's Notes:

This first chapter is completly true.

It started out as a slow as mud day midway through my freshman year. I was headed to my last period class tired as hell. Ag was by far my favorite class since we only did 2 work sheets a week and mostly watched movies. I had gone in and sat in my regular spot at the table.

Brooke was already there. She was a little on the thick side but se was still cute. Right behind me as I walked in was Alex and Madi who were both really cute and just out of athletics as were most of the girls in the class. Madi was a 5'4" brunet with a cute perky butt and Alex was a 5'7" soccer star with just as cute of a butt as Madi.

Alex sat beside me and Madi went and sat at the table across from us. A couple more students came in and right as the bell rang Liz and Kacey came in red in the face. They had come from volley ball and softball and come late every day. Liz took her seat across from me by Brooke. You could smell sweat in the room but it wasn't that bad. We weren't doing anything so me and Brooke decide to lay on the floor .

I had put my head phones on and started playing on my phone like Brooke when I saw Liz take her shoes off. After acouple minutes I could smell them. I took a head phone out and continued to play on my phone. Liz tapped Brooke on the shoulder and said "text me". I thought that was kinda weird since they were 2ft away. Then I hear Liz say "man my feet stink!" And Brooke giggles, then Liz picks her foot up and and sets it on my shoulder like a foot rest. I then said "what the heck?" Kinda laughing as I said it.

Then Liz looks under the table and says to me "haha sorry lemme move that for yea".  Then outta no where she puts her foot on my face with the ball covering my mouth and my nose between her toes. Before I could move it Brooke and grabbed my hands and pulled my arms so Liz's foot was holding me up. I couldn't move her foot or breath outta my mouth so I had to smell between her toes!! After a couple seconds the finally moved it and I could breath so I Pinched her calve and she said "don't make me Do it again!!" We laughed and I told her "your feet smell terrible up close haha" then she said "good!" I had decided to take a nap and set my head down.

Now I'm a heavy sleeper and didn't realize when Liz put her feet on my head or when she moved the opening of her shoe over my nose. But when they woke me up they were laughing and I didn't know what for. By then the class had ended and we left . Thank god it was Friday.

End Notes:

Let me know what you think. This is my first story but ive been wanting to post for a while.

Assault from Kacey and Madi by Highman
Author's Notes:
This chapter is also 100% true. But it gets more interesting .

I walked into Ag class Mondays and tables were moved around. Mrs. B said there was a new seating chart. I sat by myself for a while when Madi came in and sat beside me and went sleep. The Jordan and shiann came in. Shiann sat on the the other side of Madi and Liz and Brooke sat by Jordan.
Mrs. B said we'd be watching a movie so we can lay on the floor so I did. I laid on the floor behind Madi's chair since she was taking a nap. Kacey decided she was gonna lay but with her feet by my head. Did I mention her shoes were off and she just came from volley ball? Because her feet smelled terrible! Way worse than Liz's did, and I smelled between her toes!
I whispered to Kacey, since the movie was on, that her feet smell and she said "sorry not sorry, haha","I know they do, I just came from volley ball" and she pointed her socked toe toward my face, but I moved it. She was to into the movie to realize but I took her phone and took a bunch of photos on it to make her mad.
I heard her say "where's my phone?" And I kinda chuckled to myself, but she notice. So she ask "Tyler do you have my phone?" And I awnseres " no I don't?". She mumbled punk and then had a kinda sadistic grin. She the scooted up and put her feet on my face and pushed it on it's side with her toes over my nose! And me being a nose breather I smelled and holy crap they smelled terrible! She said "give me my phone and I'll move my stinky feet! Haha" . I pulled her phone out of my pocket and stretched out my arm towards her but she didn't grab it! She just covered my mouth with the sole of her left foot causing me to smell it again! She then said " opps I can reach it" and I knew she had a little grin on her face! I was finally able to push her foot off and hand her the phone. But her leg pushed Madi's chair an woke her up.
Madi said "owe were watching a movie?" And turned her chair around so I was laying in front of her now... Right where her feet should be. But she had her leg on the side of the chair. After a while I heard some shuffling, Madi was taking of her basket ball shoes -_- I could smell them but not as bad as Kaceys. Not even close, which was good news. But apparently I resemble a foot rest because se picked her feet up over my face ten droped them on my chest.
I tapped her leg an she asked "they don't smell do they?" And I said "they actually do but.." , "well to bad, you laid there so you can deal with it" then I replied "I was just gonna say your legs are in the way" and she said "opps, well just move your head?"and I said "I can't because your shoes are holding my head between the chair legs."
She didn't reply this time she just leaned back in her chair. For some reason she started sliding forward in the chair. I asked "Madi, why are you sliding?" She said "because mY feet don't have a good hold and neither dose my butt. Haha" so she slid forward a little more to where her butt was right on the edge and said " sorry if my butt lands on your face" so I grabbed the bottom of her feet and they were sweaty, but it kept her from sliding. She said "owe you gonna give my sweaty feet a rub? Haha" I said " no but I don't want your ass on my face!" She said "oh really? Well let me just do this.."
She put her hands on the chair and lifted up and started lowering her butt down past the chair over my face!! She said " I hope you don't mind my butt bein a little sweaty" I couldn't belive this! If I let go of her feet then she would just fall on my face. And I still couldnt move my head! I looked for the teacher but she had left the room! So I pushed up on her feet but it only slowed her down alittle.
The she got right over my face and I could smell sweat. She said "I'd hold my breath if I were you, unless you wanna smell ass! Haha" she then dropped her butt onto my face! I could breath! She then used her feet to pin my hands to the floor! I could hear her giggling. She then scooted up alittle for my to breath but once again my mouth was covered by her ass! I started to breath through my nose when she lightly hovered her butt so all I got to smell was her butt! She then Sat down and said "mmm you have a comfy face, you should let me to this more..." Then I hear the best thing ever, the bell rang and she got off my face and sat on my chest and said "next time" and winked at me.
When she went to get up she rubbed her crotch over my face then giggled and said "oops" and winked again.
I couldn't imagine what she had in mind. Well I could but I didn't want to.


A strang day that was not ASSked for by Highman
Author's Notes:
It starts to pick up, with a lot more action from here on out.

2 weeks past and nothing out of the ordinarily had happened. Just the usual smelly hot girls in class, until one Thursday something exceptionally strange happened.
I came Into class first, like always, but I sat down beside where Madi sits. And since Mrs. B had moved the tables around, I no longer sat by her. But I needed to talk to her about something in our math class so I sat beside her seat.

I put my head down because I was suffering from a huge migraine and the lights were bright in her room. Before I knew it and before anyone came in, I was fast asleep.

What felt like a couple hours later I woke up, but in a different position than when I woke up. I was fully stretched out on a solid and cold surface? Good news was that my migraine had subsided, but I was very confused so a started reaching for things around me to see if I was on the floor but I found nothing. Then I heard a booming laugh in the distance that sounded like it was playing through the sound system. I finally opened my eyes and it looked like a giant valley of purple? And it hit me like a tone of bricks.

I was on the chair... Shrunk... But who's chair?
I heard Madi talking and I watched as she walked around the chair I was on and sat In The one beside it. Her massive spandex covered but rippled as she sat and I was I'm awe. But I didn't see who she was talking to.

Then a shadow fell over me, I turned on my heels only to see another sexy spandex covered ass. The only problem was that this one was headed straight for me!!

I tried to run but I was in such shock I just stood their until she looked back and scooted the seat up. And that's when I saw her face. It was Kacey sweaty and fresh out volley ball.

The movement caused me to fall on my back and I laid there as her beautiful butt feel on the chair.. With me in the very center of her butt.
She had a wedgie when she sat down so I still had room, but she wiggled a little bit to spread out her cheeks and get comfy.

This caused her sweaty spandex pants to stretch tight over her ass and penned me down. Once again I am a nose breather so I didn't think to breath through my mouth at first and oh. My. Gosh. They smell of butt sweat was so strong. And I imagine the part I am smelling was stuck up her ass all practice! I finally smartened up and started breathing through my mouth... Bad decision. As soon as I did that I sucked the sweat right out of the spandex and Into my mouth!! It tasted terrible! So I decided I was just gonna smell it until I figured away out from Under this sexy girls sweaty ass.

I tried to move around all I could but I only succeeded in getting my hands as ankles twisted up in the fibers of her shorts.

Meanwhile, Madi and Kacey where still talking when shiann said "gosh my ass is sweaty" and lifted her butt onto one side to show Madi the sweat drops that her butt had left on the chair.

Madi looked and replied "Damnnn haha" as she looked closer she could see something on the bottom of Kaceys butt and it looked like it was struggling. Kacey then sat normal again and Madi said " hey Kacey, I think you might have sat on a bug, hahaha" and Kacey answered saying" well it's the most unlucky bug in the world" and she wiggled a bit.

Madi giggled and said " no I think the bug that gets stuck in my ass or your shoes would be the most unlucky bug haha, I've had some bad gas this week"

Back to under kaceys ass, I was still stuck, but I felt movement. The. All of a sudden she tilted and could feel cold fresh air!! Maybe she felt me? But she didn't get me, all I heard was Madi say "I think you sat on a bug" then I was back into darkness.
I could feel and hear Kacey talking but I couldn't tell what she was saying but as she talked she started to wiggle her butt. This caused her cheeks to close and pants to ride up. Unlucky for me, the "ride up" was not somewhere I wanted to go.

The smell, heat, and pressure was 10 times worse than before. Now I could smell more ass and less swear. She finally stopped moving and squeezed her butt together then relaxed. I was starting to panic now.

I started thrashing and moving a lot but it was to no avail.

Kacey says to Madi "I wish I could fart, there is a bug and it won't stop moving!"

After I while I tier out and rest for a bit. Out of no where I feel a strange lifting motion, she stood up. And I guess she needed to tie her shoe or something because she bent over, leaving me exposed between her cheeks.

Madi, curious to see if the big was still there, was looking at Kaceys butt and spotted it. She could see it was stuck by the way it was struggling. She then reached over quickly and grabbed the bugs body and pulled but her pants came out with it. The fibers finally gave way and I was in Madi's hand and Kaceys pants snapped against her butt and she yelped and said "Madi!?! What the hell punk? Haha"

They both laughed and Kacey said she had to pee so she left, this have Madison time to examine the strange looking bug that had suffered between Kaceys butt cheeks.

She opened we palm and the. Gasped, she realized she was holding Ty and he was 1 Inch tall.
She lowered her head and said "Ty?? OMG your tiny!! But how did you survive under Kaceys ass??" And I replied " I'm not sure, I didn't really think about it! Now help me get big! Give me to the teacher or something!" Madi said "no way! This is to cool! And maybe your indestructible? " I said "I wanna be normal again!! And maybe I am but I don't wanna find out!" She grew a sadistic smile on her face and said "I do"


End Notes:
Please review and let me know what you think! I apretiate it!
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4314