- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This first chapter is completly true.

It started out as a slow as mud day midway through my freshman year. I was headed to my last period class tired as hell. Ag was by far my favorite class since we only did 2 work sheets a week and mostly watched movies. I had gone in and sat in my regular spot at the table.

Brooke was already there. She was a little on the thick side but se was still cute. Right behind me as I walked in was Alex and Madi who were both really cute and just out of athletics as were most of the girls in the class. Madi was a 5'4" brunet with a cute perky butt and Alex was a 5'7" soccer star with just as cute of a butt as Madi.

Alex sat beside me and Madi went and sat at the table across from us. A couple more students came in and right as the bell rang Liz and Kacey came in red in the face. They had come from volley ball and softball and come late every day. Liz took her seat across from me by Brooke. You could smell sweat in the room but it wasn't that bad. We weren't doing anything so me and Brooke decide to lay on the floor .

I had put my head phones on and started playing on my phone like Brooke when I saw Liz take her shoes off. After acouple minutes I could smell them. I took a head phone out and continued to play on my phone. Liz tapped Brooke on the shoulder and said "text me". I thought that was kinda weird since they were 2ft away. Then I hear Liz say "man my feet stink!" And Brooke giggles, then Liz picks her foot up and and sets it on my shoulder like a foot rest. I then said "what the heck?" Kinda laughing as I said it.

Then Liz looks under the table and says to me "haha sorry lemme move that for yea".  Then outta no where she puts her foot on my face with the ball covering my mouth and my nose between her toes. Before I could move it Brooke and grabbed my hands and pulled my arms so Liz's foot was holding me up. I couldn't move her foot or breath outta my mouth so I had to smell between her toes!! After a couple seconds the finally moved it and I could breath so I Pinched her calve and she said "don't make me Do it again!!" We laughed and I told her "your feet smell terrible up close haha" then she said "good!" I had decided to take a nap and set my head down.

Now I'm a heavy sleeper and didn't realize when Liz put her feet on my head or when she moved the opening of her shoe over my nose. But when they woke me up they were laughing and I didn't know what for. By then the class had ended and we left . Thank god it was Friday.

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think. This is my first story but ive been wanting to post for a while.