The Weekend Adventure by mimiru888
Summary:

Adam wakes up finding himself in far more danger than he expected...


Categories: Lesbians, Teenager (13-19), Body Exploration, Butt, Incest, Insertion, Scat, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 30122 Read: 121836 Published: May 22 2014 Updated: August 05 2015
Story Notes:

 

-Adam; Age 19; Normally stands 6'1” (185 cm); Brown hair;

 

He's a typical 19 year old getting ready to graduate high school, although he's not sure what he wants to do afterward yet. He's a typical hormone raging teenager, he's a had two previous girlfriends and has had sex, he thinks he's pretty good at foreplay. He and his sister Jessica get along well, besides the occasional sibling squabble; They've also shared a few awkward moments growing up through their teenage years... He's had a crush on their next door neighbor, Cassy, since he was 13 but has never asked her out.

 

-Jessica; Age 17; 5'1” (155 cm); Brown hair; Adam's Sister

 

Jess is a pretty typical 17 year old girl, she's fairly popular in high school, but has friends all over the place. She's always gotten along with Adam and always felt comfortable coming to him for help and advice. She's also has a healthy interest in boys and did have sex with her last boyfriend, but it still inexperienced all around; She's also a little on the fence about giving herself up to her last BF.

 

-Cassy; Age 18; 5'7” (170 cm); Blonde hair; Jess and Adam's next door neighbor

 

Cassy is an athletic and tomboyish 18 year old. She likes to be outside and doesn't mind getting dirty, but she also has a feminine side. She moved in next door to Jess and Adam when they were 9 and 10 respectively; They all quickly became friends. She eventually noticed Adam's interest in her and teases him about it every chance she gets; Especially when she's at their house, double when they're alone together. She's had a few boyfriends and is very adventurous sexually. She would probably go out with Adam if he asked, but he hasn't yet...

 

-Brandy; Age 17; 5'4” (163 cm); Blonde hair; Jess's Best friend

 

Social butterfly, is a cheerleader at the high school, and a bit of a bitch... Brandy has been Jess's best friend since they were 5. Although she hates Adam now, and makes sure he and everyone around them when they meet knows it, there was a time when they all got along... She also doesn't like Cassy, but no where near the degree of Adam; Most people think it has to do with them being in different circles in school. She's had a few boyfriends and claims not to be a virgin, but everyone is a bit skeptical...

 

 

1. Chapter 1: You know you're in trouble when... by mimiru888

2. Chapter 2: To the Depths and Back by mimiru888

3. Chapter 3: Setting the stage... by mimiru888

4. Chapter 4: Erotica followed by Consumption by mimiru888

5. Chapter 5: Inner Journey with a side of Living by mimiru888

6. Chapter 6: Mall Excusrion & Moving Along by mimiru888

Chapter 1: You know you're in trouble when... by mimiru888

 

Adam groaned as he finally stirred from his drunken stupor. Last night has been a melange of beer, vodka, pizza, movies, Teamspeak, Skype, and of course the girls that should still be at the house. There were seven Budweiser cans scattered across his computer desk along with a shot glass and a bottle of vodka that was more than half gone.

 

Another groan and he finally shifted bringing himself closer to the living. He started to smell the faint scent of the beer which brought images from the previous night flooding back through mind as he brought his hand up and rubbed it down his face before rubbing his eyes. He finally opened his eyes and was looking up at his ceiling "Well at least I don't have a hangover." He said aloud to himself

 

Although as soon as he said that he felt his head spin a little as his blood got flowing "Ugh, on second thought..." He said as he rolled over on to his side with his eyes closed. As he did he realized something didn't feel right. He stared reaching around for his pillow, but couldn't find it. Giving up on that he reached down for his sheet, which he didn't need on the warm May night when he went to bed a few hours ago; Not being able to grab that either he finally began to get annoyed "What the hell, I can't even sleep in late comfor-" He began to say sitting up before realizing that nothing was right...

 

He looked around at his room, but half of it looked far away. Around him was a sea of his white bed sheets, and to his left towards on of the walls in his bedroom was his now mountain-esque pillow. "Whoa, there's no way I'm not still dreaming..." He said looking around more, he rubbed his face in disbelief of the sights around him. He desperately tried to recall the flashes of last night that he had seen just moments ago, trying to find something that explain or disprove the situation... "Let's see... Mom and Dad left about noon yesterday" He said laying back and looking at the ceiling "Cassy came over shortly after they left and we played some video games, then headed outside to play some horse shoes. Jess and Brandy came home around 6 or 7 from wherever; Brandy was her usual pleasant self... We decided to order a pizza, and Cassy and I went to pick it up while Jess and Brandy showered or whatever." He began going through it step by step as he started to get to his feet, he reached his hands high stretching out standing on his toes.

 

He looked around his room again "I wonder how short I actually am at this point." He said as he turned and started walking towards what he had determined was his cellphone sitting on his bed near the edge; He figured he was about in the center of his queen sized mattress and realized it would probably take him about a minute to get there at his current pace.

 

"Right, so, Cassy and I were on our way back from the pizza place when Bill called me. We stopped over at his place for a few minutes so I could pick up the beer and vodka I gave him money for, then we headed home." He said pausing for a second as he slip down a rather large crease in the covers "When we were driving back to the house in my car she started teasing me a little, then cracked open my new bottle of vodka and proceeded to take a couple gulps.; Not that I would have denied her anyway, would have liked to have been asked about it though... And not driving down the road with an open bottle out..."

“After we got back to the house we decided to watch a movie while we ate, Brandy and Jess had to be a nuisance about what we were going to watch, finally we found Frozen on the TV and started watching.” At this point he had covered about half the distance to his older Samsung flip phone.

 

“I got bored about 10 minutes after I finished eating and went back out to the car to grab my booze for the weekend, then headed up to my room. After I had cracked open a beer and thrown back a shot Cassy came wandering up to sneak another shot of vodka. She sat down after her shot and we were talking before Jess and Brandy had to come look for her... They came in and saw the booze; Jess didn't have any problem, but Brandy on the other hand had to be a bitch about it saying I was trying to get Cassy drunk to take advantage of her. In the end I made them all a mixed drink to shut them up, they didn't bother going back to the movie in the living room, instead moving to Jess's room and started playing crappy music. After that I went off into game land playing Counter Strike. Guess that's when things start to get a little fuzzy... I think Cassy came back in at some point while I was playing and took another shot, along with drinking half of my third beer. I remember screwing around on Teamspeak and 4chan laughing about stupid shit with those guys, and then I think I finally headed off to bed at who knows what hour... I do remember laying there and still hearing music from Jess's room, unless that was in my head... Or did I get back up again to take a leak? Gah! I can't remember...” He thought as he reached his phone. Much to his chagrin it's thickness was about as tall as he was...

 

“Seriously!?” He yelled out, “I'm only as tall as my stupid, old flip phone is thick!?” He punched the side of it, “I'm less than an inch tall! How the hell am I going to get anyone's attention at this size? I'm liable to get crushed by someone mistaking me for a bug!” He said hoisting himself up on top of the phone and sitting down on the edge

 

“Mom and dad are gone for the week, I don't have work for the next 4 days, Jess and Brandy are out of school for the summer, and Cassy graduated so she is too... Wait a minute! What time is it?” Jumping to his feet and staring down at the unlit screen on his phone “Damn it I can't press any buttons at this size!” He ran off the other edge of the phone and to the edge of his bed looking at the alarm clock on the small table next to his bed, “6:45! It'll be hours before anyone gets up and bothers to wander in here! That means I'd have to wander out and find help...” He thought looking around, he noticed that a blanket was hanging off the bed just right the he could use it like a slide to get to the floor...

 

“I wonder who is still around, did Cassy stay the night? Should would be the least likely to consciously crush or swat me, but I know she has a habit of doing strange things to bugs as often as she just lets them be or put them outside... Jess I don't think would really freak out, but Brandy... She stomps on any bug she sees, and god forbid she actually found out it was me-” His thoughts were suddenly interrupted

 

“BEE-DEEP!!”

 

Adam jumped at the ear-splitting noise that rang out behind him. He realized it was the low batter alert on his phone...

 

“God that this is even more deafening and annoying than usual...” He said rubbing his ears “Stupid phone, not that I would have been able to use it anyway...”

 

The phone beeped again and he took a few steps back covering his ears, “If it wasn't a weekend, and everyone hadn't been drinking last night, this might have gotten someone's attention.”

 

Suddenly he felt a slight vibration through the bed, he didn't put too much thought into it until he heard footsteps coming down the hallway, accompanied by smaller vibrations. He watched as a shadow passed by his door followed by the bathroom door shutting.

 

“I wonder who that is...” He said walking over towards the very edge of the bed “It came from the living room since Jess's bedroom is the next door over from mine across from the bathroom... It's either Cassy or Brandy, but usually they would have just stayed in my sister's room...”

 

Very far off in the distance the toilet flush, muffled by 2 doors and almost a mile and a half to Adam's perspective, could be heard. He stood there on the edge of the bed listening intently trying to figure out who it was. He heard some other noises before the door opened again and whoever it was start to walk back down the hallway when his phone beeped behind him again, startling him slightly; After he had recovered he didn't hear anything. Then, as if on cue, the phone beeped again shattering the silence.

 

Suddenly another mini-bedquake shook the bed as two loud footfalls moved directly in front of his door, he watched the shadow approached... He saw and heard the door knob turn before it unlatched with an audible 'click' and the door began opening with a bit of a creak. As the door slowly swung open it revealed a barely awake Cassy dressed only in a tank top and panties, Adam noticed she didn't even have a bra on and was quite happy to see her ample chest in all it's glory.

 

“You know other people are trying to sleep...” She said taking a step into his room and looking towards his computer desk since the bed was empty, “Well that's odd, he's not here, but his cell phone is... Must have went for a run or something... Well his loss on a Saturday! I'm gonna take his bed!” She said with a smile and started taking the first in only a few of her steps it would take, for her, to reach the bed

 

As the foot came down it broke Adam's trance from staring at her gorgeous body “Oh shit...” Was all he could say after he had finally processed what she had just said, He wasn't even sure he would want to be found be her, although she was the least likely to squish him...

 

Another step closer broke his train of thought again as he realized how huge she actually was, or rather, just reminding him how small he was... He always thought about trying to get Cassy into bed, but now wasn't exactly the best time for that...

 

The bed beneath him shook again as she took another step forward made him start to look around for a place to hide, it was unlikely she would see him at this size and with how tired she looked. He turned around and started running back towards his phone, he figured if he could get closer to the pillow it would probably be the relatively safest place.

 

He had made it just past his phone when, after another booming step Cassy said “Better turn this off.”

 

He turned and looked over his shoulder as he was running to see Cassy's hand descending from the sky. The now menacing and oversized appendage wrapped around the phone and hoisted it effortlessly up into the sky before flipping it open with it's thumb. “I don't think I could have even budged that this, and she just lifts it into the air like it was nothing...” He said as he stopped and turned around to watch. He heard his phone's turn off jingle before it closed with a 'clap' and she set if off on the side table.

 

Adam suddenly realized his mistake of stopping as her whole body continued moving after she set the phone down... Her body swung around and he watched as she started bending over and her mint green pantied ass hovered over top of him for a moment, eclipsing out everything else; Then he realized it was beginning to fall towards him... Cassy had let go of her weight and was bout to unknowingly crush on of her best friends...

 

“No!” Adam screamed as he watched her beautiful, pantied ass collapse onto him, he could almost see the threads in her stretched out panties before his instincts flung his hands up to protect him and everything went dark... He felt the soft cotton panties make contact with his hands before an indescribable amount of pressure was put on his entire body forcing him down to the bed. He felt the mattress beneath him collapse under her weight and conform to the curves of her butt, then he felt the world above him twist, grinding him further into the mattress before the pressure started to be relieved.

 

Cassy had turned of Adam's cell phone before flopping her butt onto the bed, then twisting and bouncing the rest of herself into the bed and the lying on her stomach “He's got such an awesome bed...” She said sleepily as she nestled her head into his pillow and instantly started to fall back asleep

 

Adam however had been flung into the air by the rebounding mattress and the fact that on of his hands had gripped onto her panties before she bounced back up. He was flung, flipping into the air like a rag doll what felt like hundreds of feet into the air. The little snippets of Cassy's actions that he saw amazed him until he finally reached the vertex of his flight arc and became weightless for a few seconds looking down at her body. She had ended up laying on her stomach; Her panties were loose exposing the top half of her amazing, toned butt and he tank top had scrunched up as well exposing most of her back. His awe at the sight of seeing her body, almost from the perspective he normally would have seen it was cut off as gravity had finally gotten a hold of him again...

 

“Oh shit, oh shit! I can't survive a fall like this!” He said aloud, not even thinking about the fact that he shouldn't have been able to survive being sat on... He felt the wind start to buffet around him as he began to pick up speed back towards wherever he might land... “Why didn't I even go skydiving?” He asked as he tried desperately to control his decent in any way he could, “How the hell do they make it look so easy in all of the movies and YouTube videos!?” He said as he tried to mimic sticking his arms and legs out which just resulted in flipping him around a bit before he finally stabilized out a bit and slowed down a hair. “Ha ha! I knew I could figure that- Oh shit!” His small victory was cut shot as he realized he was about to impact Cassy's exposed lower back. He didn't even have time to put his hands in front of him before he landed almost flat with a 'splat' from the incredible impact, he bounced back up again, this time only a few feet before landing on his back with a groan.

 

“Uhhh, man, that sucked...” He said rubbing his face before sitting up “There is no way in hell I should have survived that...” He said as he looked around at the new plane he now resided on, his friend bare exposed back...

 

Beneath him the ground was warm, he could feel and see minute, clear hairs all around him for as far as he could see. Deep beneath him inside of Cassy's body he could feel muscles twitching. He got to his feet and turned taking in everything. He was close to the top of her butt at the end of the small of her back. He could see her tank top bunched up in the distance in front of him and behind him the two beautiful, full cheeks of her buttocks, in between them there was the dark cave of her crack. This thought made him shudder a bit.

 

“I should be dead right now... Twice over... Whatever did this to me must have some how made me indestructible. I couldn't even begin to guess how much Cassy must weigh right now, that should have crushed me to a stain... Then I probably fell from a couple hundred feet, if not a thousand... I don't think any skydiver would want to try and make that kind of fall without a parachute... No broken bones, no bruising, no aches of pains other than the initial shock of the impact... Unless this is all related to my size, but even than...” His thoughts were rudely interrupted by Cassy's whole body stirring underneath of him, causing him to stumble over.

 

Although Cassy's sleeping mind didn't quite register Adam's spectacular impact, his movements afterward observing his surrounding made her feel a little itch on her back. Her twitch and his fall pulled her to a slightly higher state of consciousness. His movements getting back up made her stir further, somehow pinpointing the source of what was keeping her from sleeping. “Mmmhhmmmmm” She groaned and squirmed slightly. Adam stumbled again at her squirm, falling forward and landing on his hands “What the hell Cassy!” He yelled at her not expecting a response

 

“Iiitch.” She unconsciously groaned

 

“Oh hell...” He said quietly as she squirmed underneath of him as he tried to get up

 

“MmHmmm” She moaned as he moved, trying to get up, disturbing the small hair around his ankles

 

With a sharp upward jerk of her hips she sent him stumbling backwards and on to his ass. His head impacted something a little softer than the tight, toned skin of her back, and he realized it was her left butt cheek. He finally stayed down, waiting for her to stop squirming underneath of him.

 

“Guess this is what people have to deal with in a bad earthquake... Except I'm in a Cassy-quake...” He said as she bounced again sending him a little further up her smooth butt cheek, below he heard her spread her legs out a bit before finally settling down.

 

“Geez Cassy you're a restless sleeper...” He said as he attempted to get up again, he was on his hands and knees finding the softer flesh of her butt cheek a little more difficult to get up from.

 

Beneath him, deep inside her body, he felt a slight vibration accompanied by a strange, quiet groan. He turned around, looking at the top half of her exposed crack, and watched her cheeks clench slightly before the moment was broken by a deep vibrating sound. Adam watched as her cheeks vibrated slightly from the whole ordeal.

 

It took him a second to process what had actually just happened, before he realized it was probably just a normal occurrence as anyone sleeps, but that didn't stop him from complaining about what he had just witnessed “Aww man, she just farted!” He said but he also thought it was pretty funny “I just hop I don't end up smelling it...”

 

Finally getting to his feet hie took a few uneasy steps towards her tail bone. He figured his best bet would be to try and make his way up her body to her ear, there might be a chance she could hear him somehow. A few more steps and she shifted underneath him again making him fall on his ass “Damn it Cassy! I'm trying to get off of you!” He said angrily “You're not making it easy!”

 

“Mmmm.” She said contorting again pulling her arm out from under the pillow and almost flailing it up before bending it around and lowering her hand towards her back to scratch the itch her semi-conscious mind keeps feeling. Adam was horrified watching the uncoordinated movements of her arm and hand, although he had the feeling he couldn't be hurt he didn't really want to push the issue... Her claw like hand with her long, unpainted nails coming down where he had first landed about 30 feet in front of him. The grinding sound her nails made scraping across her skin didn't sound natural to him, at least it wasn't what he normally expected a scratch to sound like... He got back to his feet as her hand moved a little farther up, following the few steps he had taken. Adam took a few retreating steps further up her butt as her hand moved closer. He middle finger came down about 5 feet in front of him and he turned and ran, panicking as he heard the unnatural scratching sounds behind him. He looked for any place to hide and could only see her lowered mint-green panties in front of him with to easy entrance. He looked to his left and saw the dark cave of her ass crack, He didn't want to go in there, but he looked over his shoulder and saw her hand continuing to follow him up her cheek. He turned and headed for her crack, sliding a little ways off the cheek he was on into the valley.

 

“Mhmmm” He heard Cassy groan as he slid into the beginning of her crack as the hand edged further over and began making her whole left cheek shake a bit. In front of him the dark and now more imposing canyon of Cassy's ass loomed grimly in front of him and his moment of hesitation ended and he began running into it. He crossed over the shadow that her panties cast down into the valley and into “Where the sun don't shine...” He mumbled to himself trying to keep up his pace.

 

He could feel the skin beneath his feet becoming a little moister, no doubt just built up sweat. He also noticed the smell changing a bit, taking on a muskier scent mixed with a few other things “No doubt some remnants of that fart, and whatever else her ass normally smell like... Almost wish I knew...” He thought when suddenly her hand invaded with her index finger pushing itself into her cheeks to scratch at his trail. The movement made him stumble a bit and slip on the slick skin underneath him. As he fell on his back he realized that a few mint green rays of light penetrated her crack in a few spots.

 

Behind him her index finger pushed further into her panties pushing them down more. The cheeks around him pushed out a little more before clenching and squeezing him a bit before relaxing. He got up, realizing he was probably in danger and started jogging deeper into the cave. Suddenly all of the light was cut off, Cassy's hand had retreated from her panties and actually yanked them up as well. She bounced her hips, almost humping the bed before settling back into sleep.

 

Adam however hand been thrown around in her crack, smacking against the cheeks and landing further in. Her tried to get up again, but slipped on her slick skin before realizing he was now sliding down her crack deeper into her butt...

 

“Oh god, there only two things that are down this way, and as much as I'd love to see them, not at this size!” He screamed as he slid down the increasing grade...

End Notes:

Hopefully withn the next few days the second chapter will be out =D

 

Please let me know if you like it, this is my first time posting a story :)

Chapter 2: To the Depths and Back by mimiru888

Adam's short slide down Cassy's slick butt canyon was short lived, but he noticed everything about the environment change around him before he landed face first with a 'spat', on a particularly wet spot. After peeling the whole front of his body off the found he tried to wipe the tacky, smelly butt sweat off the front of his body, unsuccessfully...

 

“Note to self, have Cassy scrub her butt thoroughly if I ever date her... Maybe I could help her with that ...” He said grimly at first before a sly smile appeared as he tried to look around in the darkness of her innermost crack.

 

Although the use of his eyes were limited, his other senses were screaming at a multitude of things at him... Just before impact he felt the air get hotter and far more humid than it had been when he had entered this ass cavern. His nose, of course, was telling him that he had entered some kind of hell; The remnants of her gas were still think in the air, and he swore he could taste the pizza from the night before. Now closer to the source he could hear distant groans and gurgles of Cassy's digestive tract still working on last night's dinner, or perhaps preparing to get rid of it...

 

Taking a timid step forward on the soft skin beneath him, it was almost too soft to be putting stepping weight on, “This feels like trying to walk on top of a Jello mold...” He said taking a few more arduous steps before tripping over something.

 

“Damn it! I've spent more time on my face than I have on my feet walking around on her.” He complained as he got back to his feet, “What the hell could I have over down here?” He asked trying to look behind him. He took a step backwards with his hands out before bumping into a something that was about his waist height, cylindrical, and about the thickness of his leg.

 

“What the heck is this?” He asked running his hand over the structure “It bends a bit back and forth and has a somewhat sharp top...” He mumbled, finally feeling a tacky substance on it, “Oh god! It's a butt hair! Eugh! I'm only twice the height of a shaved butt hair! Wonder how long it's been growing...” He said giving it a little kick...

 

Instantly the world was pulled out from underneath him and he fell on his back, sliding a bit on the almost gooey skin. Behind him he could hear the sickening sound of Cassy's asshole twitching at the irritation he had stupidly caused; It was an unpleasant reminder that he was now little more than butt lint to some he not only was attracted to, but also someone he considered to be his best friend...

 

He rolled over onto his hands and knees to get up and realized the ground beneath him was now firmer, but also had taken on a different texture; It was now somewhat wrinkled and ridged... He had now officially made contact with Cassy's butt hole...

 

The initial thought disgusted him, that he was kneeling on the muscle that Cassy used everyday to expel waste from her body, that he was now covered in a slimy mixture of butt sweat and whatever else would normally be down here; He didn't want to put too much thought into what would normally be here, but he already knew. He could only hope that Cassy's personal hygiene in this area was good and that the current conditions around him were just a result of not showering since yesterday morning...

 

He attempted to get up again, but his hands slipped on the slick muscle, his face impacting onto it again, “When I get out of here and out of this whole situation, I'm going to explain every grueling detail about this to her, just so she can feel sorry for me. I think this is like the fifth time I've kissed her ass...” He said trying to get up again “Hell, she might just laugh at the whole thing while I tell her...”

Getting to his hand and knees he felt himself sliding down into the divot that was the center of her anus. The twitching and quivering of the slick muscle beneath just made it more difficult to keep balance until he impacted the bottom of the crater; His arms and legs splayed out making his face impact the greasy skin at the center of her asshole, “Getting real tired of this shit...” He grimaced, thinking that that's what was probably all over his face and the rest of his body...

 

He redoubled his efforts in getting up as her anus began clenching and relaxing underneath him trying to rid itself of the irritation he was causing. The extra movement in such a sensitive place cause Cassy to stir a bit as well, squirming a bit in bed. Her movements flung Adam back and forth, slapping him against the rim of her craterous butt hole, “This is ridiculous, I was definitely bigger than this not even 10 minutes ago. Now I'm about to be swallowed by-” He didn't even want to finish the thought, he didn't want to end up being chewed on by Cassy's hind end before being swallowed by it. He wished he could see her ass from his normal perspective, watching it sway and bounce in her tight spandex running shorts as she walked in front of him. He remembered the last time he'd seen that, yesterday afternoon when they went for a quick run in the woods behind their houses, stopping at the creek and skipping stones and talking for a half an hour before walking back. Why was he always being so stupid around her?

 

She finally settled down and Adam slid back down to the center of the pit. As he tried to get up again her anus tensed up for a second before relaxing back out, this time a little more relaxed than it had been... As he put weight on his hands to get up he was horrified as they slid down in between the folds of her slick sphincter. He tried to shift the weight, but just ended up coming down harder on his already stuck hands and pushing his arm in above his elbows. His mind couldn't focus enough to think clearly about the subject, he just yanked back on his arms and the only response he got was a far off sound and her relaxed butt hole clenched up around him forcing his head and chest to straighten out into the same path as his hands and arms. He tried to look around as he felt her asshole relax again, but to his displeasure his arms had been swallowed further leaving his head in a somewhat painful position pressed up against her anus. The walls closed in around him again and he heard a moan resonate through Cassy's body; He was now some pleasurable piece of butt lint for his best friend...

 

The walls forced his head in between his arms in an effort to make his consumption easier. As they relaxed around him again he could only feel cooler air around his abdomen and lower back, her asshole had swallowed him up to his chest. He tried to squirm to get out, his legs kicking at the ring of muscle outside, but he only heard another quiet moan and a tight squeezing around his stomach and a relaxing feeling around his head; He tried to take advantage of the opportunity by bracing his hands along the slick walls, but as his lower half was squeezed further in his hand just slid along the walls before pushing through into a more open area... His waist and hips were soon squeezed into her and blood flow began to return to his arms as they were subsequently pushed into Cassy's humid interior. As his midsection was pushed past the halfway point he started sliding faster as his head was pinched before it broke the surface and gave him his first dim look at Cassy's rectum. Knowing his fate was now inevitable he reached around the interior rim of her anus and tried to push himself the rest of the way in; He didn't realize how much of a mistake it was until only his feet remained being chewed on by her butt hole. Gravity suddenly kicked in again as he began to pull his feet from her asshole and his feet slipped out with a *schlick* and he began to fall... He had forgotten that Cassy was sleeping on her stomach, but he was quickly reminded of the fact as he fell through her rectum before impacting with a *splat*. The muscular walls of the organ around him contracted and Cassy moaned above at the, obviously pleasurable, but unexpected impact inside of her poop chute.

 

 

He felt his entire world shift around him as Cassy was stirred enough by his sudden intrusion to begin rocking back and forth in her sleep, which was now turning into an erotic dream. Adam tried to keep his balance on the slick, curved floor which was now moving around him in some sick insult to the physics he remembered from high school. Much to his dismay, even though he was able to maintain some limited form of balance he was slowly making headway further into her rectum as the back wall of it started to enter the limited field of his vision. He started to understand the shape around him, even if he couldn't see the whole thing; Most alarming to him he could see another dark portal that led deeper into Cassy's body, if this wasn't far enough at his size. He tried wrapping his head around his size, but could barely believe it. He was literally so small that he could stand inside of his best friend's rectum, an organ that, to the best of his knowledge, would normally be tight around the typical sized human finger, and not even be able to see the ceiling. He could barely even feel the texture of the smooth muscle underneath him as it was coated with a layer of some kind of slimy substance that he was being pushed through. A moan reverberated around him making the cavern he inhabited vibrate around him, shaking him to his core. He was thrown onto his side as Cassy Rolled on to her side in her sleep...

 

***

 

Back in the normal world Cassy was having the most incredibly erotic dream, she hadn't experienced anything quite like this before; She knew she was sleeping in Adam's bed, and she knew she was horny and dreaming about him, but she kept feeling these shots of pleasure up through her body. She was still semi-conscious from that itch, which she would have to that later. In her dream she was thinking about the day before when she and Adam had gone running, she was hoping he would have made some kind of move, but hi didn't... At least in real life...

 

Now however, where they had been skipping stones, she was now straddling him making out as his hands rubbed over her back, slowly making their way lower to caress and squeeze her butt. She moaned from the attention to to her backside as his hands slid up under her shirt, lifting it up. She broke the kiss and leaned back with a smile on her face before she lifted her arms up. She look at him with the sly smile on his face before her shirt blocked her vision, “What if someone comes back here?” She asked playfully

 

“Well, we're always back here and never see anyone; Why would today be any different?” He replied, tossing the shirt onto the rock next to the one there were sitting on

 

“I don't know, what if Brandy and your sister decided to walk down here?” She asked with a little more concern as he reached up again to remove her dark blue sports bra

 

He chuckled a bit as he tried to remove the sweat soaked article of clothing, “Jess I could see coming down here, but Brandy? I think she got disgusted with the outdoors when she got into middle school; But as far as them showing up down here... They should be out for a while longer, and even if they were to come home early.” He said with a widening smile, “I guess they'd just be treated to an amazing show, getting to see the prettiest girly I know topless.” He added winking, sliding his hands around the front of her body, lifting the tight sports bra off as his hands rubbed up and over her perfect breasts. He was always awestruck by them, they were soft yet firm and very perky, and not overly huge, they were a perfect match to her body, each one feeling perfect in his hands as he squeezed and massaged them, teasing her nipples; She giggled as she felt the cool breeze blow over her stiffening nipples. He lifted the bra over her arms and tossed it over with her shirt, then he pulled her in for a kiss, felling her bare, sweaty chest against his. As they kissed she giggled again felling his chest hair tickle her nipples. She wrapped her arms around his head and pulled him closer for a passionate kiss, her tongue wrapping around his. His hands wrapped around her and he reached down squeezing her running short clad butt. He ran his fingers down through her sweaty crack before probing between her legs, rubbing at her lady lips.

 

She moaned loudly, breaking the kiss as she arched her back in pleasure, “God I've waited do long for this...” She practically growled in pleasure

 

“What, two days was too long to wait?” He asked with a grin

 

'I've never had a dream this real...' She thought, “That's not what I meant, don't worry about it you fool.” He said before leaning back in and kissing him.

 

Her eyes shot open as he reached his hands into the back of her shorts pulling them down slightly, gripping her cheeks and spreading them apart as he dug his fingers into both of her firm cheeks, although she wanted to say something, they only thing that came out of her mouth was moan of pleasure. She shoved her tongue deep into his mouth, wrapping it around his as she felt one of his hands shift from her ass around her hips to the front of her short, pushing them down slightly. Another moan escaped her lips as one of his hands slipped a finger through her lower lips, paying close attention to rub roughly across her clit while the other hand's middle finger probed it's way into her crack, rubbing deeper and deeper before it made contact with the butt hole and she squealed in pleasure.


“What are you doing?!” She moaned, even though she was trying to ask seriously...

 

“What? I'm not doing anything different from normal.” He said surprised as she arched her back

 

“H-How did y-you know my ass w-was so se-ensetive?” She panted as he continued rubbing

 

“No different than any other day.” He said with a smile “I was worried a few months ago when I slipped a few fingers back that way.” He said rubbing harder on her asshole, “But then I realized that I could make you beg for this!” He said as he pushed the tip of his finger into the clenched sphincter

 

“Ahhn!” She moaned “Oh god yes, yes! Stick it in as deep as you can- Hhnnn!” She was cut off as the finger plunged deep into her pussy, pumping in an out a few time, getting well coated in her natural juices before aiming it's sights at the center of her begging anus, clenching and relaxing, drooling at the prospect of penetration. He rested the finger on the twitching hole, “Do you really want it?” He teased, rubbing it around the ring. “Oh god PLEASE!” She screamed

 

Adam grinned as he worked the finger inside of her butt as she gripped him tight, shuddering in pure pleasure as his finger wormed it's way into her. She moaned at the incredible feeling, when she felt another twinge on her clit; His finger still rubbing there. She spammed at the overload of pleasure that she was feeling, nothing like anything she had felt before...

 

***

 

Inside her however, Adam was not have as much fun as his dream counterpart. The increase of activity in her dream had caused several responses outside; Around him Cassy's rectum twitched, clenched, and gripped in all different directions at her unconscious pleasure, and she herself was twitching and twisting in pleasure making the world around him move, further throwing off his senses. The only thing he know for sure was that he was moving in the wrong direction... He watched in horror as the movement around him only worked him closer and closer to the twitching portal leading in to her colon, a place he certainly did not want to end up. He tried his hardest to fight again the world around him that, seemingly, want him to become a permanent resident in Cassy's body, but he was only rewarded with an increase in the stench around him as he got closer to the opening. As it twitched to Cassy's pleasure he was greeted with a view deeper into the stinking tunnel, which seemed to disappear into oblivion...

 

***

 

Cassy could do little but quiver and let out little squeaks of pleasure as Adam pumped both his middle fingers into both of her holes. She slumped over onto him as her body became more and more unresponsive from the pleasure coursing through it. He knees squeezed around his midsection while her hips bucked against his lap in pleasure from his finger fucking, and she could feel it building inside her, slowly moving down her tummy...

 

***

 

Deep inside of her rectum Adam was fighting to get away from Cassy's internal sphincter, as she withered in pleasure and in turn her rectum muscles clenched and twitched as he was pushed towards it, bracing his hands around the sides of the twitching opening. He stared, scared stiff, looking deep into the dark, seemingly endless tunnel of Cassy's colon. For a second he was mesmerized at the rings of muscle and structure of the tunnel; However his awe was broken her sphincter twitching around his hand while her upper rectum muscles squeezed, trying to push him along into the hole. He tried with all his might to resist, and by some stroke of luck, his hands managed to get some grip in the slick environment. There was a sharp moan that was quickly drowned out by a gurgle and a deep groan bellowing down her colon from above. Any color that remained in Adam's face disappeared at the noise reverberating around him. In the passing stroke of fear the grip of his hands wavered and slipped from their precarious grip and he found himself falling into the beginning, from his perspective, of her colon. As he fell the world turned around him as Cassy rolled over back onto her stomach. This action seemingly helped along what was brewing deeper in her colon as another, much louder groan preceded the ground he was about to fall on move away slightly; Then a wave of foul gas blew him completely off course and back through into her rectum. In his tumbling flight he could see her rectum balloon out slightly as another louder moan resonated through the chamber before being rudely interrupted by a deep reverberation. Adam watched as a sudden light pierced the chamber, illuminating the slick, dark pink walls that he could barely see before; They glistened in the low light that permeated into the chamber, revealing details he hadn't noticed before. The sight however didn't last long as the gas he was flying through was pushed out as the meaty walls of the rectum around him began to collapse in on themselves forcing the gas, and him, through the exit of her anus. Never had he been so happy in his life as the flew through her sphincter, nearly colliding with it's muscular walls. Although he was being pushed along with a cloud of Cassy's fart gas, he could already feel cleaner air touch his dirty body. He was tossed about in the wind currents, not having any control of his flight, until he slammed into the “roof” which were her mint green panties, still wedged in her crack. He slick body adhered for a few seconds before the bonds began to weaken, he felt this and tried to grab on to the material, but it was too smooth, and he began to fall again...

 

He looked at his surrounding inside of her panties, getting himself into another free fall. It seemed everything was larger now, below he could see her asshole and if he were to stand by it now he would at least be as tall as it was across, 'What the hell, was I only microscopic inside of her?' He thought to himself as he realized where his destination lie; He was heading straight towards the soaked lips of her pussy... He tried to change his course, but it did little to save him from his erotic fate. He squirmed in the air trying to move as her glistening lips suddenly filled his vision just before he impacted onto their slick surface. His impact was just off center but her lips were so slick from her dream, and his impact so great that the soft surface gave beneath him and he shot down in between her aroused outer lips and plunged into the wet, hot, dark confines between them...

 

***

 

Although it was only a fart to Adam and her semi-conscious body, Cassy had just came inside of her dream. She was panting, hugging Adam tightly, letting out a low moan as he slid his fingers from both of her holes, her asshole making a *pop* sound as his finger exited before clenching shut. She moaned and arched her back as his hands, covered in her fluids, slid over her hips before gripping her buttocks and moving around rubbing over her toned abdomen up to her breasts, rubbing her nipples with his index fingers before cupping them and moving around and pulling her in for a kiss; Running his hand up through her hair. Her mind, still clouded by the pleasure and hormones of her orgasm, could do little but just accept what he was doing to her body. Every little touch he made post orgasm sent a minute shock of pleasure through her body, as he ran his hands over her body she nearly achieved a second orgasm when she felt a twinge in between the lips of vagina. She moaned as he brought her in for another kiss, and felt a shock as their lips met; She shoved her tongue into his mouth and began to push him over onto the rock, breaking the kiss and arching he back up looking through the trees and into the clear, blue sky.

 

“God that was amazing.” She said, closing her eyes and taking in a deep breath

 

“I'm flattered.” He said with a smile wrapping his arms around her hips “You've rarely said much of anything after we've finished.”

 

“How would...” She started but wandered off “Maybe you just did something extra special this time.” She said as she smiled, looking down at him. 'If he smoked he would probably be going for a cigarette now.' She thought, thinking how that would just cement that this was a dream. Instead he just looked back up, staring into her eyes with a smile on his face while he rubbed her hips.

 

“Perhaps we should move over to that patch of grass over there.” He said sitting up “As nice as this is, this rock is starting to dig into my back.” He added with a smile

 

She smiled, wrapping her arms around his shoulders, her hands wrapping themselves around his head and pulling him into a kiss before leaning back and starting to stand up on her still-weak legs. He leaned forward hopping to his feet, and wrapped an arm around her shoulder before bending down and putting another underneath her knees, sweeping her off her feet and holding her in his arms.

 

“What the hell!?” She said confused at the sudden change in posture

 

“Shhh.” He said leaning in and giving her a kiss as he walked around the rock. He looked back up and bent over setting her down on the grass before flopping down next to her, running his arm around the back of her head.

 

“You know, being out here in the woods, mostly naked, is a little unnerving.” She said resting her head back on his arm.

 

“Never bothered you before, we've been back here a lot over the past few months, why the sudden concern?” He asked running his left hand down between her breasts, slowly tracing over her stomach and abdomen before coming to rest on her pelvis.

 

“I don't know, maybe it's just this particular moment. Everything just seems so right... I'm just expecting something to go wrong.” She said turning her head towards him

 

“Don't worry, as long as I'm here everything will be fine.” He said leaning over, locking her into a kiss as his left hand wandered down under the waistband of her shorts before weaseling it's fingers underneath the elastic band of her tight panties and brushing across her bush stubble sending a thousand tiny needles shooting through her body. She jolted with pleasure as his middle finger plowed in between her lips and over her clit as his index and ring fingers massages her labia. A moaned escaped her mouth as they kissed; He smiled mentally as he intertwined his tongue around hers and pushed his finger farther down feeling how wet she was already getting again...

 

***

 

Adam kicked and punched at the soft, wet, yielding walls around him in an attempt to regain control of his situation, but he was only more disoriented as the G-forces took his brain and sent it for a loop. He felt pinned even though he was already held tightly between Cassy's lower lady lips. He felt rivulets of her juices flow around as he and the world around him suddenly changed directions. Far above, Cassy's semi-conscious mind decided to roll her over onto her back as her subconscious commanded her hand to mimic dream Adam's movements with her own hand as it slowly slid over her tummy and her fingers wedged themselves underneath the waistband of her mint green underwear, forcing themselves inside brushing over her unkempt bush, pushing forth towards her already erect love button.

 

Adam noticed the intrusion into her panties as a sudden light beamed through in a few spots where her lips were not sealed against each other. He was definitely bigger than he was before, judging by his surroundings, he was held tightly by her lips no matter how much he struggled, where before he was easily swallowed by her asshole as a piece of lint... The extra light served to give him a good idea of his position: Below him he could see the inner workings of her lady bits, the entrance to her cave of lust breathed in anticipation as more of juice flowed out of it. He brought his eyes upwards tracing them across the pink, wrinkled landscape past her urethra and up above where the erect structure of her clit pushed out, and possibly through, her labia. He was very surprised when Cassy's middle finger parted her upper lips and boorishly pressed into her erect clit bending it to angles that didn't seem possible from Adam's perspective as she pushed it around, massaging it around the tip of her finger. Around him the lips got tighter as her outer fingers massaged her labia. He was momentarily relieved as her lips began to loosen their grip on him, but it was short lived as her hips rose up making him slide deeper between her parted lips. He slipped from their grip as they were splayed forth by her fingers and he began to fall deeper into the confines of her vagina. His small body impacted on the tender, inner flesh of her vagina sliding down slightly in the slurry of her juices until his body was spread over the opening to her inner sanctum which twitched around him. He panicked a little as he felt his back being sucked on by the muscles of her love tunnel, the juices of her arousal starting to flow faster around him. Above Cassy felt the sudden tickle of something around that portal deep into her soul and moved her middle finger down, rubbing it around before pushing it through and penetrating herself, burying her middle finger into herself up to the second knuckle; She felt that little twinge move deep inside her as her middle finger retreated before plunging itself fully into her slit... In his efforts to get out of this war zone of lust Adam tried to get up, his hands slipping on her drenched skin as the opening around him tried it's best to devour him. His gaze shot upwards as a shadow fell over him, he watched as Cassy's finger descended from the heavens and rubbed him around the slick opening before he felt the opening dilate out around him as her finger funneled him into it before backing out for a split second; He watched as her finger eclipsed the sky above him, the ring of dim light blinding him for some reason as the sky collapsed on top of him as her finger drove him deep into her being...

 

***

 

“Ahhh!” Cassy squealed as Adam drove his finger into her as far as it would go, wiggling the tip up, massaging her most sensitive spot.

 

“Figured you'd like that.” Adam smiled as he reached his left hand up to squeeze and massage her breast while it's middle and index finger player with her nipple.

 

“God you're so good...” She moaned while her body withered next to him

 

“I'm good?” He asked in a mocking surprised voice, “You're the cute one.” He said with a grin as he plunged his finger in and out of her love hole harder

 

Her back arched up in pleasure from his increased efforts. “Hnnn!” She squeaked before she started panting, she could feel a second orgasm already building inside her, “Please...” She whispered in between the pants

 

“Please? Please for what?” He teased as her love tunnel began squeezing around his finger

 

“You asshole!” She panted out in sexual frustration, “Fuck me, now!” She half yelled at him

 

“Out here? Someone might see...” He said pulling his finger out of her pussy, dripping with her juices.

 

“Just do it you fool!” She said hitting him lightly on the chest and smiling up in anticipation

 

He smiled and got to his knees, moving down in front of her feet, “We'll have to get rid of these.” He said smiling as his hands rubbed up her legs making their way to her soaked panties, “You naughty girl, they're practically dripping.” He said running his index fingers underneath the crotch of her panties, brushing over her slick lady lips before tracing up and grabbing the waistband and sliding them down.

 

She wanted to giggle at his dirty talk, but she was a little embarrassed at the same time. She lifted her legs up as he slid her panties down and off her feet and watched him toss the article next to her where he had been. She looked over at them and realized he wasn't lying, the crotch of her panties were glistening from the sunlight, and practically see through; She had never been that wet before...

 

She looked up at his trying to rip his running shoes off quickly, throwing them over his shoulders. She could help but laugh as he tugged his socks off, both of them going in different directions. “Calm down, not like I'm going anywhere.” She teased running her own hand over her breast, tracing a finger around her nipple to keep the feelings inside her going

 

He yanked his shirt off tossing it to the side before standing up and started yanking down his running shorts, which he stepped out of, leaving his standing there in his boxer briefs. He began to stick his thumbs into the waistband when Cassy looked up “Stop!” She told him with a sly smile as she sat up and got to her knees, “Just wait a few minutes.” She said moving closer, he could see he already had a bulge growing. She reached up and took his hands out of his waistband and weaseled her fingers underneath and began pulling them down slowly while she started up at his face grinning. Slowly she revealed his crotch and his hardening manhood as she looked back down at it. She leaned in closer and exhaled heavily onto it and it twitched in response, “Didn't think you bothered shaving down here.” She mumbled to herself, wondering if this is what Adam would look like in real life. She ran her hand up his thigh cupping her hand under his balls moving her fingers slightly feeling them inside. Her other hand moved up and stroked the underside of his cock, lifting it up as she leaned her head in giving it a quick kiss on the head before her tongue snaked out of her lips and traced around the base of his head before working up between his slit. She leaned in more and began to take his head into her mouth while her tongue worked around it as more and more of his shaft disappeared into her mouth...

 

***

 

Adam couldn't believe how hot it was inside of Cassy's soaked pussy, he didn't notice the heat as much inside of her ass, but as her relentless finger pushed him deeper, grinding him against every surface, covering him in her juices... He just couldn't stand it. Maybe it's because he was bigger, but he could feel himself sweating while getting even more soaked as the squeezing walls around him just added to the mix.

 

The moments when her finger retreated back out made him overjoyed, as the second of rest was better than getting prodded and pushed into the slick folds surrounding him, as if getting squeezed by them wasn't enough. From inside of her he heard her moan as her finger left the cave again, this time for a few seconds. It gave him enough time to push against the wet walls around him in an attempt to move towards the entrance, only hearing her mumble something as the walls around him took on the throbbing pulse of her heart beat. He heard a strange noise from the entrance and to look bewildered as a blinding light was blocked by two fingers twisting, turning, and pushing their way into the cave as it stretched out to accommodate them. The last of his willpower drained from him as they plowed through the folds between him and them with a sickening sound before crashing into them, their tips massaging the roof of the cavern while he tried to back away in fear of the two serpents.

 

He wasn't sure if the little bit of a light was a cure of a blessing as he looked around trying to get a hold on some of the minute folds and creases inside of her love tunnel. It gave him a way to try and pick where he could go, but he could also see details of her insides he'd rather have left to mystery...

 

The walls around him squeezed him tightly as her fingers moved back before pushing back in further, pushing him deeper into her as well, “Oh Adam...” She moaned, with her lips parted he could actually heard what she said, “She's dreaming about me?” He said surprised as the fingers lifted him from the floor and pushed him into the ceiling.

 

***

 

“Oh Adam...” Cassy said as she laid back down onto the ground, above her his member was standing at full mast from the mouth play. He knelt down and spread her legs apart running his hand under her knees and picking them up and putting her legs over his shoulders. He reached underneath of her butt and picked up as he moved his waist in closer. He grabbed his dick and rubbed it across her lower lip, getting the tip nice and slick before probing into her drooling slit; A few slow stabs as he got more of his length covered in her natural lubricant before he pushed the length of his shaft into her slowly. He pushed in all the way and slowly pulled back out until only his head remained inside, then with a quick thrust he pushed in again working it in deeper, angling head up a bit to rub across the top of her insides.

 

She just sat back with her eyes clenched shut as he took her. Her arms tried to reach up him, but they just lay lifeless next to her as he began to fuck her faster and faster. She could feel her breasts begin to jiggle back and forth to the motions of his thrusts, only adding to her pleasure as she began to release quips of moans as the pleasure that was building before flashed and began to grow.

 

***

 

Inside the thrusts of her fingers became ferocious and their wiggling unpredictable. The juices around him were pooling up and the vulgar sound made by her fingers and the clutching of the walls around him mounted. What little air he had in his lungs was knocked out as her fingers plowed into him and plastered his body into the roof. He was smeared off as they retreated, but the tunnel around him clamped down, squeezing him tightly, relenting for a second before clamping down again. From behind him, by his feet he felt more of her fluids rushing forward, and the last and final clench pushed him and the pool of fluids towards the entrance. The feeling was incredible as the muscles around him pushed him out in waves, he felt himself cum as the muscles twitched around him, massaging his cock which had been hard throughout the whole experience. He saw light in front of him as the lips parted, two of her fingers massaging them around as she came. From inside of her he heard a muffled scream as a last push of her muscles ejected him and the pent up juices. The juices flowed between her fingers, but he smacked into one of her fingers, splayed out on the first pad of one of her fingers. The fluids coating him helped him adhere as the finger began moving up through her slit, rubbing him roughly over the inner surface until it came to her clit and began rubbing it, basting in the after glow. He was rubbed off, for better or worse, as he looked up and watched the hand, covered in her juices brush over her bush as it left her panties. The waistband snapped shut, leaving Adam bewildered and adhered to her clit in the steamy interior of her post-orgasm panties...

 

***

 

“AHH!!!” Cassy screamed as she came, her vagina clamped hard around Adam's member, it was almost painful for her. The tunnel began to twitch in places around his stiff cock and massaged it in just the right places as he came as well with a grunt. He collapsed down onto her, sliding his arm under her head and flipping over so she was on top, and pulled her in for a kiss.

 

For her the moment was perfect, but she also knew that with the orgasm it was about to end... “I love you.” She smiled as she felt his manhood begin to move out from inside of her. She leaned in again and kissed him one last time as the dream faded...

 

***

 

As her conscious finally took hold and her eyes opened, her hand still stuffed in her soaked panties. She began to pull it out, rubbing her nub a little to enjoy some of the conscious pleasure that was still coursing through her, before retrieving it as her panties snapped shut. She brought her hand up for inspection, a little marveled at how soaked it was.

 

“I guess I do love you Adam...” She said before she started licking the juices from her fingers, sticking them in her mouth and pulling them out with a pop.

 

Down below Adam had heard what she said, followed by her licking her fingers. He thanked the gods, even though one of them had put him in this position in the first place, that he had been rubbed off on her clit before he was stuffed into her mouth...

 

“God, I'm soaked... And dammit, doing that in my sleep always makes me have to pee!” She said and moved over to get up.

 

Adam's world was thrown into chaos as her legs began to move and the lips of her pussy began to smear against him on his precarious perch. As she moved over and got her feet on the ground she scooted forward and her panties tightened up around her pussy. The slick cloth, now somewhat cold as her juices had cooled, stuck to his back, and as she began to get up pulled him away from her clit; He looked down at his first good, full look at her womanhood and started in awe, until her first colossal step. The bonds of her solidifying arousal weren't enough to hold him from the force of the impact, and he began to tumble down the curve of her panties.

 

To Cassy it was just 13 steps to the bathroom, but for Adam each of those 13 steps were like dealing with an earthquake on the side of a mountain. Each step made him tumble farther down, until he was at the bottom of her panties, on the narrowest part, luckily for the last few steps. The light changed color from the mint green it had been, for what seemed like an eternity, back to normal as everything regained it's normal color as Cassy pulled down her panties. Adam looked up as Cassy's undercarriage rocketed up and moved over sitting down on the white porcelain throne inside of he and his sister's shared bathroom. Her hands pushed the panties down until they fell gently to the ground, gently from her perspective... To Adam the world dropped out from underneath his close to inch tall form as the panties wafted to the ground and he impacted them and the ground underneath them much harder. He groaned as he got up, greeted by the sound of Cassy's pee beginning to trickle into the toilet water before becoming a full on stream. He knew he had little time and looked around, he was close to the edge of her panties, but did he want to leave? He had a better chance of being found if he stuck with her, but did he want to stay in her panties? As the stream waned he made his decision and bolted for the edge of her panties as she reached over, ripping of a few squares of toilet paper and dabbing her womanhood before letting that drop into toilet.

 

She reached down and pulled her panties up, just after Adam had jumped off the edge and onto the cold tile floor. He watched them rise back up, as her entire body did, before resting around the curves of her ass and hugging the still engorged lips of her labia, “I was just in there...” He thought to himself as the foot next to him stepped forward, coming down and nearly knocking him off his feet from the impact. Above he watched as Cassy's arm turned and extended over the bowl and a moment later the all too familiar sound of the toilet flushing nearly deafened him before she turned and walked out, not even knowing he was ever there, leaving him alone on the cold tile floor as the toilet refilled behind him. Although the running water drowned out most of the of her walking back to his room, he did hear his door slam against it's frame as she shut it a little louder than normal. He started walking away from the toilet as he heard another door creak open in the hallway and a few steps were taken before a hand pushed the door open revealing...

End Notes:

This chapter took me a little longer to write than I was expecting, so sorry for that (^_^)'

 

But I hope you guys like what I've added in. I tried to slow it down a but, which I was doing well with in the begining, but it kinda sped up towards the end, but you could say that's kind of what happens when you have sex or masturbate ;)

 

Let me know what you guys think, and who you think should walk into the bathroom, I'm still not entirely sure who I'm going to introduce. :)

 

Thanks for reading!

Chapter 3: Setting the stage... by mimiru888
Author's Notes:

Well, sorry for the 2 month delay in posting this chapter. Between work, life, and just general writer's block in this area it took a little longer than I anticipated, but I hope you all enjoy :D

Slowly the door to the bathroom creaked open again and a well manicured hand pushed it's way in; The index finger of the hand expertly slithering it's way under the light switch and moving upwards until the switches own action took over. The vanity light in the bathroom turned on, making Adam blink a few times to adjust to the extra light. The entire tree sized arm began swinging over, pushing the door open with it. Adam watched with anticipation as more of the arm invaded, but most of the body was still obscured by the darkness of the morning still inhabiting the hallway. Adam strained his eyes to find any details about who this person might be, he scanned up the intruding arm towards the shoulder where he noticed a length of hair that looked to be... blonde...

“Oh no... Please don't be her...” Adam lamented

As a foot swung into the bathroom making a small earthquake rumble through the floor, and in turn Adam's world, he knew it couldn't be Cassy again so soon and he knew that wasn't Cassy's hand anyway... With another booming step forward most of the newcomers body cam into full view. The long, slender legs with a very short pair of grey cotton shorts clinging around the firm, toned muscular thighs and hugging around her apparent round and soft posterior before wrapping tightly around her slim waist, then leading up to a slim and well built midsection with a well proportioned pair of mammaries sitting atop the chest. Up the shoulder blonde hair could be seen flowing down over and behind the shoulder from the head above. The fresh light from the vanity finally hit this person's face revealing Adam's worst fear: Brandy.

Initially she had been awoken by Cassy's muffled orgasmic scream, as Jess's room was just behind Adam's and shared a wall. Being nosy, as she always was, after she heard Cassy from Adam's room she had to investigate. She listened intently as Cassy went into the bathroom and took the opportunity to sneak into Adam's room to get a good look around. To her disappointment there was nothing which puzzled her; She figured Adam would be here since she only heard one person walk down the hallway... She was startled as she heard the toilet flush and quickly rushed out of Adam's room and quietly got back into Jess's, she hopped inside the room and shut the door most of the way, peaking out through a crack. She observed a sleepy Cassy, with a wet spot on her panties, meander back into Adam's empty room and close the door behind her. With this new found curiosity, and a familiar sensation in her loins, she opened up Jess's door and headed towards the bathroom. Effortlessly she opened the door and flicked the light on to reveal... Absolutely nothing...

“Damnit! Where is that little worm...” Brand said softly as she walked into the bathroom

“Well now I am little, but I'm not a worm you bitch!” Adam yelled after hearing her comment, not that she could hear him... He was nearly knocked to his butt as Brandy took the few steps she needed to get to the toilet. As he was to regain his balance a shadow began forming around him that brought a chilling fear to his heart. He looked up to see her dainty foot descending upon him, “Nooo! Not again!” He yelled throwing his hands and arm up in the air as if it was going to stop anything.

Something or someone however was still looking over Adam as Brandy's foot came down he found himself getting wedged between the second and third toe of her left foot. Below his feet the soles of her toes spread out to support her immense 112 pond weight as she spun around to be seated on the throne. The motions threw Adam's head for a loop and brought his stomach up into his neck; If there was anything left in it, it would have come up and been spewed all over Brandy's toes... He looked above with a certain awe watching Brandy's movements; Her knees bending as she began to sit down, her her arms bending and moving her hands up to her waist, he thumbs bending out slightly and hooking under the waistband of her sleeping shorts and pushing it down, the mundane look on her face as her shorts began to lower and her butt made contact with the seat before gravity took the shorts and they fell upon her feet, and on top of Adam, just before she leaned back.

Far above a, now blind, Adam, Brandy sighed in an attempt to relax her bladder. She was still preoccupied with where Adam could have gone to. It was still pretty early for him to have left the house, but he could have gone for a run... One of her hand wandered up her shirt and rubbed one of her breasts which was still a little sore from the night before... The last bit of contact sent a pulse through her nerves and relaxed her urinary sphincter ushering forth a thunderous, yellow waterfall; At least to Adam who was now struggling down between her toes. Even in the few seconds before Brandy started to pee he was struggling to get out from between her grimy toes. The first breath he took assaulted his senses to a point that he almost wished he was back in Cassy's ass, a though that made him shudder... Sweat from Brandy's toes was assaulting every part of his body, and his ascent between them had gotten a piece of lint or to jam stuck to the back of his head. To make matters even peachier for our hero he heard Brandy begin to relieve herself.

“Great, no she's peeing and I'm stuck down here. If she knew I was here she'd probably call me a pervert.” Adam said to himself as he struggled to free himself from the grasp of her toes, “Ahh!” He cried out in a bit of pain as she clenched her toes, rolling him around in between the two small digits. Adam felt his bones creak and his limbs bend to impossible angles as he was ground between her toes, which finally settled down and actually spread out allowing him to squirm and pull his way up from between her toes. His first breath of still stale, but more ventilated, air gave him enough of a clear head to start thinking of what to do next. He looked up to see Brandy's blue cotton sleeping shorts still bunched up above him, blocking out most of the light and any view of what was going on above him; The only indication of anything going on above him was the persistent pattering of her bladder emptying. “I could try and climb onto her her shorts, but she's probable going to lay back down before I get to any spot that would be considered even remotely safe...”, He said scanning the area around him, “I don't think there's any way I can get her attention from here, not that I want her help anyways... She'd probable just kill me for being a pervert, if she even knew it was me. I'm just a flea to her right now...”, He said as he began walking towards a fold in her shorts that was touching her foot, “Or I could just wait here in the hopes that Jess or Cassy come in next.”, He added gripping the slightly damp, blue cotton wall before him and bringing his foot up in between some of the fibers in her shorts, “Shorts it is than; At least it will get me to Jess's room quicker.” He reasoned climbing higher into the fold of her shorts.

As he climbed he listened to the muffled roar of Brandy's piss shooting through the air into the, now yellow, ocean below begin to fade and he know he would have to secure himself somehow. He began climbing faster to get to a better spot until a loud thunderclap echoed out from above making him jump and sending a shock wave through the shorts as Brandy moved her leg a little, spreading them out, “Aww man, isn't once enough for the day...” He complained realizing she had just farted above him. This was only confirmed after another thunderclap followed by a splash, “Great, I can write down 'listening to Brandy go to the bathroom' on my list of things I never needed to know.” He said climbing higher into the fold and seeing light peer in from above. He continued his climb up as Brandy finished up her business. She reached over and grabbed a piece of toilet paper from the holder; Her arm casting a shadow on Adam below who had reached the top of her 'shorts heap'. He hand retreated back before twisting around as she leaned forwards and lifted one of her butt cheeks off the seat of the toilet, this also created hell for Adam as the plane he was standing on started tilting as she arched her foot up. He tumbled to the ground, latching on to the cotton shorts to prevent loosing all his progress thus far. Above Brandy clean herself to her tight standards, reaching over a few more times for some more TP, “No wonder we're always out of TP after she comes over, she's used almost half the roll.” He said watching her action above and her face, which was staring down at him, contort slightly as she did her work. Adam was almost hopeful as he watched her blue eyes staring down at him as she continued cleaning her backside, but he knew she couldn't see him as her empty hand came back into view, resting on her knee.

He finally realized that he had been idle for far too long as Brandy let her foot down and began to get up. Her bunched up shorts began to pitch as her legs straightened up and her hands reached down to pull up her shorts. At this point, as he stared into the blue abyss around him, he realized that there hadn't been a pair of panties in this cluster of blue. This worried him a little as he watched her hands descend and her thumbs hook on the sides of her waistband, then begin to lift; To Adam this mundane act was no less devastating than a Saturn V rocket launch. It took all his strength to keep himself attached to Brandy's shorts as they slid up her shapely, toned legs to their proper resting place at her hips. Although it was a terrifying and strenuous process Adam couldn't help but enjoy the view between her legs. As he was raised up, and the tiny pair of shorts straightened out, he realized quickly enough that this would not be his destination. He was firmly attached to her upper waistband. He passed by the lovely lips of her labia before, then her very trimmed bush before he was flung forward towards her lower abdomen, held firmly in place by the elastic band, he did manage to get himself turned around and facing outwards so he could see where she was going.

To Brandy this was just part of her routine when she stayed over Jessica's house. She'd wake up before everyone else, relieve herself, then head back to bed. Although today she was pretty distracted with finding Cassy in Adam's room and him being gone. She found it surprising that he would be able to sneak out of the house without waking anyone up. She stood there in the bathroom wondering what he was up to, and why Cassy would be sleeping in his room... Little did she know Adam was now held tightly to her tanned belly by the waistband of her shorts. She flushed the toilet and took a few steps over to the sink and quickly washed her hands before heading out of the bathroom. She flicked the light off as she left, tugging the door mostly closed behind her as she turned and headed for Jess's room. Although when she started moving Adam was worried about what would happen to him, but he soon realized that he waistband was right enough to keep him held in place come hell or high water... She took the few shorts steps to Jess's bedroom door before pushing it open and entering. Adam, who typically saw his sisters room on a daily basis, didn't notice anything out of the ordinary; In fact, there wasn't even anything on the ground for Brandy to be sleeping on... Shutting the door behind her Brandy walked over to Jess's bed where she was still sleeping before reaching down and pulling her short t-shirt off. Adam gazed above as the grey t-shirt was lifted revealing Brandy's smaller, but perky tits. He was a little surprised that she wasn't wearing a bra, but even more surprised when she pulled back the covers on Jess's twin sized bed to reveal his sister's sleeping form lying there completely naked.

If his entire universe hadn't already been completely shattered by the events of today, it now fell to pieces as Brandy began to slide into the bed next to his naked sister. She sat down first before turning and bringing her legs under the covers. Her pelvis twisted as she snuggled up against Jess and began spooning, suddenly his sisters round, warm ass was getting pressed into him and Brandy's crotch area. As quick as it all happened the light that made it's way between their expansive bodies was cut in half as Brandy pulled the sheet up over them before snaking her hand back under the covers and wrapping it around Jess's taught belly.

Adam could only imagine what would happen next as he heard his sister groan and shift from Brandy getting back into bed. He never would have guessed that Jess and Brandy were sleeping together. What would the rest of the morning bring for our very confused hero?
End Notes:

As always reviews are appreciated. This chapter is a little shorter than the previous 2, but hopefully I can make them a little more frequent. This chapter of course is just setting the stage for even better things to come in the next one or two chapters ;) Hope y'all enjoy :D

One thing that's a little dissapointing is when you write 15 hand written pages and it only turns into 3 pages typed :(

Chapter 4: Erotica followed by Consumption by mimiru888
Author's Notes:
This chapter turned out to be a little longer than I had expected, but that's usually a good thing rather than a bad thing. Forgive me if certain things seem a hair repetitive or a bit rushed in certain spots, I was trying to get this chapter finished and posted before August 22nd, the 3 month anniversary of me starting this story, but it ended up being longer.

So enjoy :D
From his secure position in Brandy's waistband there was little Adam could see in the dim light that reached him. In front of him was his sister's bare, naked, round, soft and warm ass which occasionally bumped into him, or he bumped into it depending on which girl moved. He tried to look above him to see anything, but most of his view to the north consisted of his sister's back, Brandy's taught belly, and Brandy's breasts being squished against his sister's back. Inside of him a war was being waged, a moral war between north and south and a little something in between; The Southern head general cried out “The Ultimate Hotness!!” as a battle cry and charged his troops onto the battlefield. The Northern head general, being the one of reason, cried “But it's your Sister!!” and led his army into a charge. Although Adam was occasionally plagued with similar conflicts when he saw his sister in a bikini at the pool or lake, it had never been this bad. Eventually the battle subsided, but there wasn't a clear victor. No matter how hard he tried he couldn't deny that the situation was wholly erotic in the purest sense, he couldn't even begin to count the number of men who would kill to be in his position right now, shrunk or not; 'All of them, unless they were gay, and even then there might be a few more.' He though with a smile

Besides the visuals there was a few other things he noticed: He could smell two distinct sweet scents which he attributed to body lotion or soap, but they were fairly faint and only an undertone to the light smell of both girl's sweat. He also was reminded of another scent relative to his position, wafting slightly from between his legs. It was of course the evidence of Brandy's arousal at the current moment as the two girls continued to squirm against each other to an increasing degree. He was also distinctly aware of some kissing sounds coming from above when Brandy's belly wasn't making a myriad of noises as it processed whatever was lift in her system.

Suddenly the world shook as Jess twisted around in the bed, slowly being drawn to consciousness by Brandy's actions. A moan echoed forth after Brandy's arm moved, most likely to Jess's chest, and she began to wriggle even more before gasping and taking a deep breath, then stretching slightly. Brandy had finally roused the beast of her friend, in more ways than one. Adam watched as the titanic body of his sister lifted slightly before she began to turn over, throwing the bed and all of it's occupants into chaos. As he watched his sister's body rotate over he became aware of many details he hadn't been privy to until now that, frankly, he'd rather have remained a mystery. He noticed her slim waist and toned thighs, the puffy nature of her lower lady lips with a noticeable sheen of liquid arousal, as his eyes wandered up he noticed the nicely trimmed 'upside down y' shaped patch of pubic hair that just hugged around her slightly swelling and gently pulsating clit. He also noticed a slight pudginess to her belly he never noticed before. His eyes wandered up to her chest where her beautiful breasts were; He stared at them shamelessly, noticing her erect nipples as she finally came to rest on her left side facing Brandy. Adam looked up hoping to see Jess's face, but he could only see the underside of both girl's boobs and the edge of the sheet obscuring anything higher by the brighter light outside.

Jess leaned in towards Brandy causing their boobs to squish together. Her arm moved up, caressing Brandy's body before breaking through the top of the sheet, giving Adam his first view of both girls faces ass Jess's hand wrapped around the back of Brandy's head as she pulled her in for a kiss. Adam couldn't help but stair at the sight, and he left himself start to get aroused from the display above. After a few kisses Jess leaned back and her arm moved down and rested on Brandy's side, right above her belly.

“Well good morning to you too.” Brandy joked

“You started it and woke me up.” Jess said smiling

“Guess I can't deny that, but how could I resist that hot body of yours.” Brandy teased before reaching up and beginning to rub Jess's breasts

“Hey!” She protested jumping a little before Brandy's other hand reached over and started rubbing the nipple on her other breast, which elicited a moan from Jess along with a slight jump

Her jerk sent Adam's stomach for a loop as he tried to keep watching what was going on above. Jess started to reach for Brandy's boobs, but she learned back, so Jess started to reach lower...

Once Brandy finally stopped moving and Adam's vision refocused he looked up to see his sister's hand lowering down towards Brandy's waistband, and him. He frantically tried to free himself, but the waistband that had helped him before by holding him tightly would now be his demise for the same reason. He sister's middle finger plowed into him, forcing him down into the dark, steamy confines of Brandy's shorts. Her fingers curled themselves under the waistband giving Adam the opportunity to grab hold of her fingernail. As her hand worked it's way into the shorts, dragging Adam across Brandy's pelvic are, he noticed her elbow and arm were holding the waistband open enough that light was shining down and illumination his destination below: Brandy's wet pubic mound...

He almost wanted to jump off Jess's hand, bet he didn't want to be trapped inside Brandy's shorts either. He was planning on trying to climb up Jess's hand and arm, but suddenly Brandy thrust her hips forward in anticipation of Jess's impending play. It took all of Adam's strength to hold on to the slippery surface of Jess's fingernail. As Brandy's pelvic region crashed into him, painfully smashing his waist into the semi sharp edge of his sister's fingernail. He had a feeling that if he hadn't had whatever divine protection, which had been keeping him alive so far, he would have been bisected and crushed in an instant. He sister's hand continued to intrude deeper into Brandy's shorts, now brushing him over Brandy's small, neatly trimmed patch of pubic fur; The whole time the coarse, sharp, slightly curly hairs threatened to grab him and tear him from his sister's finger which had turned into something of a life boat for him. The finger quickly passed through the small bush and kept inching forward towards a small in between two larger, rounder hills all slathered in Brandy's sexual juices. Adam did his beast to climb on top of Jess's fingernail as the finger beneath him came to a rest on Brandy's swelling clit. A shudder from the expansive body was transmitted through the finger before it lurched to the left, forcing Adam to hug the slick nail or be thrown to the depths of Brandy's womanhood. The circular motions of Jess's middle finger on her clit along with her index and ring fingers rubbing her lips evoked more shuddering from Brandy and Adam could hear a moan begin to form from the girl before it was cut off and replaced by a sharp and long inhale from both girl's noses as they started kissing.

Brandy, who though she had control of the situation when she woke Jess up, was now swimming in arousal and nearly paralyzed from Jess's actions. Usually she was the dominant one, but now she wanted nothing more than to let Jess do with her as she pleased; Not that she had a choice, seeing that she couldn't protest or barely move save her hand which were still rubbing Jess's breasts.

Down below Adam could feel the air get thicker with Brandy's juices and the temperature climb steadily from sweltering to scorching. He listened as the movements of Jess's fingers churned the bubbling quagmire of Brandy's dripping cunt. He slowly turned himself around so he could peer over the edge of the fingernail. The sight he was rewarded with was both terrifying as it was breathtaking, if he could breath in the increasingly airless environment. He could see his sister's other two fingers rubbing Brandy's puffy, pink lower lips, occasionally being granted a view of the darker pink and very wet inner workings of the monstrosity. The fingers below pressed the lips of her labia together resulting in a somewhat sickening sound and the squirting of more juices from Brandy's depths.

As things heated up both above and below the covers, Jess decided to take things to the next level as she began to ease her finger down further between the soaked labia of her friend. Adam was slightly terrified as the finger he was on started to slide down off Brandy's love button and into the towering, squished lips in front of him. The lips suddenly parted like the sea as the very tip of Jess's finger touched them, strings of cum webbed between them and a sizable glob of the stuff was released from the whole at the bottom of the chasm, disappearing down into the darkness between Brandy's ass cheeks. He shuttered thinking about going into those dark depths, not wanting to repeat the experience he had with Cassy here with Brandy. Jess pushed her finger down between Brandy's lips, quickly gathering a coating of natural lube which it would need momentarily. Adam and everything that surrounded him were now covered in Brandy's erotic secretions; This only made his job of staying attached to his “life boat” even more difficult. He spit out a mouthful of the sweet juices that had been forced in when his face collided with one of the strings hanging between the lips surrounding him. He wasn't sure whether to be disgusted or more aroused from the goo; Sure Brand was a bitch that had made his life hell for the past 8 years, but she was still a chick, and a pretty hot one at that. Above Brandy moaned in anticipation of Jess's looming actions which sent shivers and vibrations through her body that passed into Jess's finger, making Adam's life even more difficult and the miniscule reverberations of the finger made her squirm even more.

Jess figured the time for teasing was over and it was time to begin the main event; She slid her finger all the way to the bottom of her friends slit, resting the pad on a little hole that breathed in anticipation. Brandy jumped at the contact with the entrance to her love tunnel and froze, taking a breath knowing what was about to happen. Adam know it too after his sister's finger moved deeper between Brandy's lips, pushing him into a darker, wetter area before coming to a rest again with a sickening *schlick*. He could feel the environment around him pulse with the racing beat of Brandy's heart, all the wet, fleshy walls surrounding him gave off heat and squishing noises with each thunderous beat. Then, as quickly as the moment of silence had began, it ended and chaos ensued...

Jess's finger began to curl, angling the tip down so it could enter Brandy. Adam gripped on the edge of her nail as the finger moved until it paused facing the small, tight, wet, pulsating, dark, menacing hole that led into Brandy's wet, intimate interior. Jess's finger lurched forward, briefly meeting resistance as the hole clenched momentarily before relaxing and allowing the intruder to enter. Brandy gasped in pleasure and surprise as the tip of her best friend's finger pushed into her; In a way she felt guilty, but she had never felt anything this good before in her relatively short lifespan, and that quickly overrode any feelings of guilt she may have been feeling about the situation.

As Jess's finger pushed into Brandy's hole, Adam's hands and arms entered into the slimy orifice first before it clenched around his elbows. He didn't think the world around him could get any hotter, but his forearms felt like they were melting together with the juices inside. His sister's finger moved forward pressing his face into the wet, pink, muscular opening in front of him; He could feel the minute twitching of the powerful hole as more juices ran down his face. He felt the muscles begin to relax and his sister's finger made it's way further inside. His face was forced into the wet surface of the fingernail as the finger accelerated into the erotic cave as the hole and muscles inside yielded to Jess's actions. The scent that he had been continually breathing for some time had somehow gotten even stronger inside and was weakening his resolve. His eyes were clenched tightly shut, offering him a lovely view of a dark abyss with the occasional flash of light shooting through his vision, not that his eyes would have helped him in the lightless environment. He was assuredly aware of the multitude of sounds, especially the squishing and sloshing as the finger had reached it's full insertion and began to reverse it's course and pull out. The muscles around him began to tighten, threatening to keep him as his lifeboat left without him, only to have it come back and push him deeper or embed him into the walls of Brandy's vagina to be left for who knows how long. Luckily the was a fate he would escape for the moment...

Outside Brandy and Jess were getting into it. As Jess's finger pumped in and out of her, Brandy slowly regained control of her body. She slowly wrapped her arms around Jess's back to pull her in for a prolonged embrace, letting her tongue imitate the motions of Jess's fingers to her mouth. Her tongue pushed it's way into Jess's mouth as they kissed, pushing in and out from between their lips. Eventually Jess wrapped her tongue around Brandy's in an effort to keep it in her mouth as she pushed her finger deeper into her friend and angled the tip up into her G-Spot. Brandy almost went limp at the actions and collapsed on to her back. Jess took the opportunity to get into a better position, extracting her finger and unknowingly her brother from the darkest depths of her friend's vagina.

Adam gasped for air as his sister's finger was withdrawn from Brandy's vagina. His exhausted body did it's best to keep him held firmly to his sister's finger as she repositioned herself on the bed; Slowly she broke the kiss she was sharing with Brandy and began kissing down her lovers body. She paused at Brandy's breast, sucking on her left nipple rather hard, making the still recovering girl squirm in pleasuring agony before continuing across her belly as she made her way further south. Brandy moaned loudly, gripping the sheets and pulling the fitted sheet off one side of the mattress. A sharp yelp echoed through the room as Jess wrapped her lips around her clit and began flicking it with her tongue. Adam watched as Jess down Brandy's body, doing his best to stay on his sister's finger as she constantly moved herself further down the bed. The hand he was on came to rest on Brandy's thigh, which was shaking from the pleasure coursing through her whole body. A few moments after his sister's head came to rest between Brandy's legs a loud yelp made him jump, almost making him slip from his precarious perch. The wet sounds from Jess's mouth work continued with Brandy's moaning making it very difficult for Adam to focus on anything besides their forbidden love making, and his mind wandered thinking of so many different possibilities. Jess's hand began moving up Brandy's thing, slowly creeping towards her forbidden zone. The did break Adam's concentration as his sister's hand and fingers rubbed up the inside of Brandy's thigh; He looked above, past the side of Jess's head and saw her other hand moving towards Brandy's clit as her head moved down towards the entrance to her lust cave, as his “lifeboat” moved further up Brandy's thigh he realized he was heading right where he didn't want to...

Jess's finger, as well as the rest of her hand, began to turn over as she had a crazy idea... Adam scrambled to keep himself oriented as his sister's hand twisted into a palm up position. He climbed on to the underside of the fingernail as the top of it moved near vertical and quickly made his was onto the pad of her finger. As he was doing his beast to keep himself stabilized on the grippier surface of his sister's skin he failed to notice the course and destination that his sister had set for her finger, he did finally notice a certain musty smell that was all too familiar... He turned around just in time to see Brandy's plump, round, soft looking ass cheeks begin to spread as her legs spread another half a mile apart revealing her pink, slightly puffy, round, wrinkled, glistening-in-pussy-juices asshole nestled in between them; Although it was a glorious sight to behold, it sent a shiver down his spine. The edges of of Jess's middle finger made contact with the gloves of flesh adding some resistance, making Jess add a bit more force to her finger. Brandy let out a quiet squeal when she left Jess's finger begin to work it's way between her plump ass cheeks; Although anal play was something she was curious about, occasionally rubbing down there herself when she was playing, it was a bit surprising and a little uncomfortable knowing her friend was going to be playing back there.

As Jess's finger approached Brandy's asshole Adam took note of a few different things, especially the heat. The wrinkled, pink ring was twitching and pulsing as he and the finger approached. He was hoping that Brandy would protest in some way, but the only thing was a squeal. The tip of his sister's finger finally poked into Brandy's anus, tossing Adam to his knees, but luckily not into the powerful, muscular ring. He watched as it clenched tightly at the new contact for a second before a moan bellowed out from above, and it began to relax back out. Adam felt the finger beneath him try and push further into the tight sphincter, but it wouldn't yield. Jess was a bit disappointed that she wouldn't get to finger Brandy's ass, but wasn't going to let all the work go to waste. Adam was flustered as the tip of the finger began to tilt forward again, this time with no were to go... He stumbled forward on the increasing incline, putting his hands out to brace for impact. His hands made contact with the gooey, firm surface of the twitching anus, and luckily stayed put on either side of the currently closed center portal. He felt more than just the twitching of her anal ring through his contact with her body; He felt even more powerful contractions from beneath her asshole and looking upwards he would see the muscles moving and twitching under her skin. As he looked up he could also see the underside of his sister's head and chin, her tongue working it's magic as it slid in and out of Brandy, then everything went dark as the pad of her finger finally rested on Brandy's asshole, sealing him in the crater.

He was now very glad that Brandy had been so thorough in her cleaning, although there was a smell in the hot, musty air it was mixed with other scents; Most noticeably her pussy juices. Behind him his sister's finger began rubbing, putting pressure on him! Luckily Brandy's anal portal was adamant that nothing was going in today and remained tightly shut, but still pulsated in pleasure from the attention.

Above Brandy moaned, and Jess knew she was close bu how her pussy was gripping and clamping around her tongue. She leaned her head in more, using her nose to rub Brandy's engorged clit while pushing her tongue in deeper and flicking it back and forth inside her. Brandy's hips thrust forward, coating Jess's face in her cum and juices, and her pussy clamped down hard around Jess's tongues as she began to moan from her orgasm. Down below her anus spammed as well, clutching at Adam's small form and releasing it quickly. Jess pulled her tongue from Brandy's vagina and a torrent of hot, opaque juices rushed our and down towards the girl's ass; She watched one of the large globs approach her finger and she moved her finger from Brandy's hole to catch it. It began to envelope Adam, especially when the finger began collecting the trail of the glob. He was dragged across Brandy's perineum before his sister's finger was finally tilted off, and she began to lay back down next to a panting Brandy. As she was laying back down and her finger was flying through the air the juices began to coll and congeal, keeping Adam held to Jess's finger.

“Looks like you enjoyed that.” Jess said with a smirk on her face, putting her cum soaked finger into Brandy's face

Brandy could do little but moan and groan, still feeling the aftershocks of her orgasm. She stared at her friend's finger with a big blob of her white and semi-clear cum on the tip, and she was reminded of something she occasionally did when she was masturbated and was this horny; Although she wasn't sure how Jess would take it, she went for it, opening her mouth wide and leaned towards the finger with her tongue extending and a glint in her eye of a different kind.

With a hint of guilt Adam finally got a look at both girls lying next to each other. It was a glorious sight as he was flown above both girl's stomachs, over the peaks of their breasts, before hovering to a stop in front of Brandy's face. She was still panting heavily and twitching as she was hit with the aftershocks of her orgasm. Behind him his sister said something that was so loud, from his perspective, that he couldn't even make it out. He continued looking at Brandy's face until her mouth opened wide and moved towards him and the finger. He barely had time to scream before he was overtaken by the humidity of Brandy's breath along with the slight stench of her morning breath and a sweet hint of something else. The light faded away as he entered Brandy's mouth, he could see threads of her saliva between her teeth, and between the roof of her mouth and tongue. Farther back in her mouth he saw her uvula watch-dogging over the dark pit of her throat. Suddenly the pink beast of her tongue awake, lifting from the floor of Brandy's mouth to welcome it's guest...

The wet, rough, bumpy muscled scraped up along Jess's finger, Adam frantically tried to break free, but Brandy's girl cum had thickened too much and he was stuck tight. Not that it would have done him any good, once he entered Brandy's mouth he was doomed to the same fate as cum and the rest of her food. Brandy quickly lapped her cum off of Jess's finger, then wrapped her tongue around it before sucking on it and looking into Jess's eyes. Jess was a little confused by that look, but she felt something a little primal about Brandy's stare while she sucked her fingers; It almost made her want to watch Brandy suck on more things... After she extracted all the flavor from the finger, with a wet *pop* Brandy brought her head away from her friends finger and looked at her with a smile before swallowing her gooey cum, now mixed with saliva. She couldn't be sure, but she thought she felt something solid pass through her throat with a gulp that should have been nothing more than various juices and liquids. She shrugged if off, instead deciding to focus her efforts on her friend and lover who was still staring, a little flabbergasted by the sight. Brandy leaned in giving Jess a kiss before pushing her on to her back and crawling on top of her.

Adam's experience was not as pleasurable as either of his giant, unaware companions. Brandy's tongue lapped him and the glob of her cum up before her tongues wrapped around Jess's finger and began sliding up and down the length of it. If this was his dick instead of his whole body and his sister's finger he would be in heaven. Instead he had to resign himself to the fact he was going to be eaten by someone whom he didn't like and someone that treated him with nothing bus disdain. All light was cut off as Brandy's lips closed around his sister's finger; More pressure was put on his frame from the tongue as she began to suck on the finger. As soon as it started he was scraped up the rest of the finger by the tongue, he didn't even try to fight it, just leaving his “lifeboat” behind as he was drug deeper into Brandy's maw to eventually be deposited even deeper inside her body...

There was a glimmer of light as Brandy opened her mouth, smiling at her friend while showing the contents of her mouth. On the inside Adam looked out mostly blinded by the light streaming in, but able to see a very white-washed version of his sister's face; It would be the last thing he would see from the light for a while, and would be more pleasant than the view from his exit. For the moment his view his view was cut short as Brandy's lips closed and her tongue began to lift, Adam and his juicy companion began to slide down the slope of Brandy's tongue. It paused momentarily, looming over the precipice of her gullet. The view was little more than a deep endless chasm framed more closely by the pink and red muscles of her throat. A heartbeat later every collapsed around him as Brandy swallowed her load, plus a passenger now on the Brandy Express.
End Notes:
I'll be starting work on the next chapter within the next day or two, obviously it will be Adam's fantastic voyage through Brandy in addition to whatever the girls happen to be doing throughout the day.

Like everyone else always says, reviews are great! If you enjoy it please let me know :)

Hope you enjoyed everything so far!
Chapter 5: Inner Journey with a side of Living by mimiru888
Author's Notes:

Alright! Seems like 3 months seems to be the sweet spot for finishing chapter.... Hopefully that trend won't continue...

While I originally planned for this chapter to end with Adam completeing his tour of Brandy's innards, instead I wrote this in 40 pages which tured to 10 typed.

Hope you all enjoy it, please let me know if you like the interaction between the girls and if you think it's believeable. Can't say I've ever really been around a group of 3 girls that acted like this, but I'm a guy and I'm straight so they wouldn't act like this around me anyways :P

Hope you all enjoy ^_^

*GLICK*

Brandy's throat collapsed around Adam, pushing him down into her gullet like an other tiny morsel unfortunate enough to make it's was into her mouth. He expected his journey to her stomach to be a straight shot, but he was dead wrong. Her throat pushed him into her esophagus where a new set of smoother muscles grabbed a hole of him and pushed him down the remainder of her neck and into her chest cavity; Outside a small lump was visible passing down her neck before disappearing behind her collar bone and ample chest. This was the only outside evidence of Adam disappearing into Brandy, and it went unnoticed by the two girls still taken over by their lust, hormones, and jumbled emotions who had laid back together and began making out again. Below he could hear Brandy's heart beating rather quickly, which was understandable considering the activities that had just been taking plat, and continuing although it now matter little Adam. He was pushed down again and could now feel Brandy's heart beating against the tunnel he was in, crushing him with every deafening beat. Luckily it only lasted a few beats before he was pushed down again; At least the volume of her hear had gone down, but below he could hear the noise that would most likely prove to be far more unpleasant the heartbeat which would be omnipresent throughout his entire trip... Another push made the tunnel widen a bit, enough for Adam to angle his head down and see the closed valve into Brandy's stomach. As with his time inside Cassy he could see fairly well for some reason, but only in a strange, tinted, monochromatic nature. The muscular tunnel gripped him again and forced him down against the bulbous upper sphincter of Brandy's stomach before relenting for a moment, fully out of contact with his body. Beneath him he heard and felt a low growl from her stomach, but in an instant everything changed. His world began to til over as Brand and Jess began to move around on the bed, but that was quickly the least of his worries as the small chamber around him squeezed together with the intent of ejecting him from the lobby and into the stomach. At first he thought he wasn't going to make it into the stomach as the walls squeezed him into the slimy portal; It was from and didn't give. After a few more squeezes it began to relent allowing Adam's upper half to enter before squeezing around his midsection and waist, then finally letting gravity take over. He tumbled through the air for a few seconds, hearing her stomach gran around him before landing hard on the sloped walls of her stomach. He rolled and tumbled down the steep incline before coming to rest in a large puddle at the bottom of the empty stomach. Adam pushed himself off the slimy and wet ground thankful that the pink, wrinkly stomach walls were firm but yielding enough that the fall wasn't too bad. He stood up just in time for the chamber and body around him to jar to the left, throwing him to the pulsing ground to get covered in a fresh coat of saliva and whatever else was in there. He picked himself up again, scraping the gooey coating from the front of his body; Below he could hear the various other digestive organs groan and rumble away. He shuttered knowing that he would be getting a closer look at the whole process in the near future. Looking up the sloped wrinkly walls at the entrance he came through he knew it would be impossible to make the climb back up if Brandy was now getting up, so he decided to focus his energies elsewhere before Brandy started moving again. The chamber tilted left then right as Brandy moved about, luckily they were lazy movements and he was able to maintain his balance. There was a large groan from Brandy's stomach and the walls rippled around him, then he was thrown to the very bottom of her stomach as she sat up in bed. After the quaking of the stomach subsided a laugh resonated through the chamber followed by some speaking that was too muffled for him to make out. Down in the pit of her stomach he took note of the tightly closed portal into Brandy's duodenum and her small intestines, or for Adam, the exit.

He was tossed around some more as Brandy finally decided to en their morning play and make or get some breakfast. The after affects of Brandy's orgasm were wearing off and more of her body's energy was being refocused, her stomach and digestive system being one of those areas as her stomach rumbled more and below he could feel more activity as Brandy's body worked to prepare anything left in the rest of her system for expulsion so she could start off fresh for the day. As she moved about dressing and getting ready for the morning Adam was jostled about in the bottom of her stomach, he was repeatedly thrown against the pyloric sphincter which didn't even react to to his contact. The biggest question on his mind was how he was going to get out of here before she started eating... He was already surprised at the level of activity and counted himself lucky that he wasn't dumped into a bubbling pot of acid. But a part of him knew that he would survive the whole ordeal just like everything else so far...

After Adam disappeared from the outside world and into the realm usually reserved for Brandy's sustenance, the girls continues to make out for a while until Brandy's stomach rudely announced that it was hungry. Both girls laughed at it as Brandy sat up, she could have sworn a tiny piece of something from last night’s dinner was still tumbling around in her empty belly, but that only made her even more hungry.

“Well I guess it's time for breakfast.” She said with a smile looking at Jess

“Yeah, sounds like you're ready for a buffet.” Jess joked as Brandy twister her legs over the side of the bed and began to get up

“Don't say buffet, you know I'm on a diet.” Brandy said lifting her arms up and stretching

“Again? What for, you look great. You're taller and skinnier than I am!” She responded

“And I'm trying to stay that way!” Brandy said pointing at Jess, “Ugh, you completely soaked this pair of panties...” She said peeling them off

“Well that's partially your fault too.” Jess said with a smile

“Maybe, but you're the one who started it.” Brandy accused jokingly

“Started it!?” Jess said defensively, “You're the one that came back from the bathroom and started kissing me while I was peacefully asleep!”

Brandy just grumbled know she was right... “So what's for breakfast?” She asked trying to change the subject

“Don't know, guess we should ask Cassy and my Brother what they want to do, any sign of either of them?” Jess asked still lying on the bed

“Cassy yes, she used the bathroom just before me and disappeared back into Adam's room. Your brother however no, with Cassy going back into his room one might wonder where he was, especially since I noticed a wet patch on her panties and she was just dressed in a t-shirt.” Brandy said with a devilish smile as she pulled on a new pair of panties

“Oh don't go spreading rumors, but we will have to ask her at breakfast.” Jess said sitting up in her bed with a grin

“You're brother usually disappear when there's a cute girl sleeping in his bed?” Brandy asked slyly

“No, but Cassy was heading to the couch when we were finishing up in here.” Jess said as she threw her legs over the side of the be

Brandy watched Jess's naked body as she moved, she couldn't help herself; “Doesn't mean she couldn't have paid him a late night visit.” She said as she pulled a shirt over her head

“Oh stop it, he was probably gone when she woke up to use the bathroom and decided to crash there instead of the couch. He's probably out on a run, he's really been trying to get in better shape.” Jess said finally getting to her feet

“Actually it shows, he's been looking pretty good in his swimsuit out at the pool.” Brandy said

“You should tell him, hi might like that you noticed.” Jess said as she walked over to her dresser

“Oh yeah, I'm sure he's be thrilled that I noticed, he would probably just say something stupid and walk away.” Brandy said rolling her eyes as she opened her bag for more clothes

“You know you don't make it easy for him to like you, you're always commenting about something he's doing.” Jess observed

Brandy just sighed knowing her friend was right.

“You're like one of those anime girls, you don't have a crush on him or something, do you?” Jess teased

It was a good thing Brandy was facing the other way because her face was as red as a tomato and she missed a breath causing her to gasp at the comment, “No of course not!” She defended, her voice wavering slightly

“Yeah sure!” Jess said with a smile, “If you hadn't been doing it for so long I might not believe you, but I know you don't like my brother.” She added

“It not that I don't like him...” Brandy stated

“Well whatever it might be, I know you certainly don't fell that way towards him.” Jess said putting a bra on

As the girls continued to get dressed Adam was tossed around in the empty pit of Brandy's stomach as she moved about putting on her various clothing items; He tumbled through the air a few times as she knelt down to put her socks on, impacting another wall and eliciting a loud grumble from the stomach around him.

Outside Brandy put her hand on her stomach as it rumbled, she couldn't understand why she was so hungry this morning, she was going to need some water at the very least to calm her stomach until the figured out breakfast.

“So what do we have to work with for breakfast?” Brandy asked as Jess pulled a tight shirt over her head

“Well unless we go out we're going to have to make whatever we eat. I know there's some pancake mix in the pantry, we could make French Toast, there's eggs in the fridge, and bacon.” Jess rambled off the choices as she too finished getting dressed, at least for a morning around the house

“Ugh, no bacon please, don't know how anyone could eat the greasy stuff...” Brandy complained

“Because it tastes good! I'll bet you if I make bacon with breakfast Cassy would have some.” Jess teased, she knew it would get Brandy going

“Of course she will, she eats whatever she wants and somehow always has a great figure.” Brandy wined

“Now now Miss Jealous, you could too, you just don't exercise as much as Cassy does; She's always burning it off.” Jess said stretching on last time

“I bet she's always burning it off with all the time she's been spending with your brother, and coming out of his room in the morning.” Brandy joked

“Oh stop it!” Jess said snickering a bit

“You mentioned a bet?” Brandy asked as she put some slippers on

“Only half heatedly, I was thinking whoever looses has to be submissive tonight.” She said walking towards Brandy sexily with a smile

“Hmm, that certainly is an interesting bet, but it's almost a sure loose for me...” Brandy said wrapping her arms around the back of Jess's head, “If she eats it I'll be your bitch tonight, but if she doesn't you have to do everything I say for the rest of the weekend, deal?” She asked tilting her head slightly after she asked

Jess scrunched her nose up making a face, “Well I guess that works.” Jess said agreeing to Brandy's new terms

Brandy got a wicked grin on her face and leaned in, locking Jess in a passionate kiss.

It only lasted a few second before the sound of Adam's bedroom door creaking open brought them back to reality. They separated themselves and took a step away as there was a knock on the door. Both girls faces were red from both arousal and embarrassment, whoever it was they didn't want to get caught. The door was never latched when Brandy came back from the bathroom, so following the knock it creaked open slowly. Both girls let out a silent sigh of relief as the door was pushed open revealing Cassy standing there in her t-shirt and panties.

“Morning.” She said groggily, but with a smile

“Morning.” Both girls said, nearly in unison, both were staring at Cassy's body like they wanted a piece of her

Although the girls though they were living in their own little world of lust, what they didn't know, or at least couldn't perceive, was that Cassy would have certainly joined in with them if they had ever asked or even insinuated...

“So you girls think about breakfast yet?” She asked still standing there as the girls stared. In truth she adored the attention to her body, she took it as something of a compliment; Especially from girls.

“Yeah, we're going to whip something up here.” Jess finally answered after picking her mind and jaw up off the floor

“Alright, guess I'll get dressed and let my mom know.” She said turning and walking back out into the hall

Jess and Brandy looked at each other before Brandy blurted out, “So why were you in Adam's room?”

Jess mentally face palmed at Brandy's outburst, almost following through with the whole motion.

Cassy stopped and walked back into Jess's room, “Well I woke up to use the little girl's room this morning, and on my way back his phone beeped pretty loudly, must have been the battery dying or whatever. I opened his door to make a joke about waking people up or something, but he wasn't there, so I figured his bed was more comfortable than the couch; I was right by the way.” She explained with a grin on her face by the end before she turned and headed back out of the room

“Huh, alright, strange that he's gone this early, but good for him I guess.” Jess said shrugging, “Time for breakfast though!” She added enthusiastically, “Cassy I'll need you help, we both know Brandy is a disaster in the kitchen.” She joked as she followed Cassy out into the hallway

“Hey! I'm not that back ad cooking!” Brandy defended herself

“Oh yeah? What about all those cooking assignments in Home Ec?” Jess asked

“What about them?” Brandy asked, “They were too hard.”

“No they weren't, they were actually rather simple recipes; You just consider cooking throwing something in the microwave or oven cooking. Besides, you eat out most of the time anyways.” Jess said with a grin on her face no one else could see as they all walk into the living room heading for the kitchen

Behind her Brandy blushed thinking about the double meaning hoping Cassy didn't suspect anything.

“Alright Cassy, get 4 eggs and the milk from the fridge, Brandy grab the cinnamon and the sugar out of the spices cupboard.” Jess said as the walked into the kitchen and she walked over to the cupboard next to the stove and knelt down, pulling a mixing bowl out

Cassy had no trouble finding her items in the fridge and Jess though in hindsight she should have switched their assignments...

“Where's you spices?” Brandy asked opening up a cabinet on the ass opposite side of the kitchen

“Skinny cabinet next to the pantry, cinnamon is in the tall bottle on the second shelf, sugar is in the large Tupperware on the bottom shelf labeled on top.” Jess said before she started cracking open eggs into the mixing bowl

“What are we having anyways?” Asked Cassy

“French Toast!” Jess said with a smile as she beat the eggs up

“Mmmm, I love you French Toast.” Cassy said rubbing her tummy

Brandy had, luckily, been able to find the cinnamon and sugar and brought them over, “I don't know if I've ever had your French Toast.” She said putting everything down on the counter next to Jess

“It's so yummy!” Cassy said looking in the fridge for the coffee she knew would be in there. She was over Adam and Jess's house enough to know that their father was an avid coffee drinker, a habit she knew Adam had picked up and was now passing on to her too, “I'm working on the coffee.” She said pulling the can out of the fridge and stepping over to the counter with the coffee pot on it

“Eww, I don't know how you drink that stuff.” Brandy said walking over to the cabinets and pulling them open looking for plates, instead the first one she opened was full of coffee cups, so she grabbed 4 of those first

“What do you think you're drinking when you go to Starbucks?” Cassy asked as she dumped the first heaping scoop of coffee into the machine

“Well I know it's coffee, but they put lots of cream and sweet stuff in it to make what I drink good. That stuff-” She said pointing to Cassy, and more the coffee maker behind her, “Tastes no where near as good.” She said as she pulled the plates out of another cabinet and set them down on the island in the middle of the kitchen, “More importantly, why are you still walking around in your underwear?” She asked

“Why? Not enjoying the view anymore?” Cassy teased wiggling her firm, plump, panty-clad butt toward Brandy and Jess, whom she knew wasn't paying attention

Brandy however stared at the sight, she really had to fight the urge to walk over and start squeezing those delicious looking cheeks.

“Nope, you still like it.” Cassy teased with a grin as she turned and walked towards Brandy, “Now that the coffee is going I'll go get dressed in the living room. Care to watch? You might get a better look at these.” She said before she lifted up her shirt revealing her nearly perfect breasts to Brandy who instantly blushed and might have even started to drool.

Jess was even lucky enough to get a glimpse of the perky, round, soft-looking orbs on Cassy's chest before she put her shirt down.

Brandy just scoffed and rolled her eyes at the display, even though she really wanted to follow Cassy into the living room. Her trance was broken again by Jess hitting her on the arm, “What!?” She asked surprised

“You're acting like an idiot!” Jess whispered, “You can't keep staring at her like that! You're being to obvious, she's going to figure it out!” She warned as she soaked the first piece of bread in the mix

“So what if she does? I wouldn't mind being in bed with the two of you.” Brandy said thinking about the possibilities

Jess just rolled her eyes and put the first piece of bread in the frying pan that had been warming up. It instantly began sizzling and making little popping sounds as it started to cook, and Brandy turned around to get a whiff of the mouthwatering smell of the sugar caramelizing with the cinnamon and sticking to the bread.

Down below, outside the air of lust that was filling the kitchen as quickly as the smell of Jess's cooking French Toast, or inside as the case may well be; Adam was dealing with a different air, or lack there of.

In anticipation for the delicious smelling French Toast that Jess was preparing, Brandy's stomach was also preparing. The scent of the cinnamon and sugar cooking together worked it's way through the kitchen and soon the rest of the house, and Brandy's brain sent the right signal to her stomach to start preparing the initial boating of acid and mucus.

Around him the wall of her stomach pulsated menacingly as the air began to take on a sour and acrid small, and a small puddle which had been ever-present in the lowermost depths of Brandy's stomach was slowly growing into an all enveloping pool. Her stomach groaned and rumbled around him making him stumble around in his feet to keep from falling again.

Another somewhat alien sound echoed about Brandy's stomach, its source coming from above, making Adam look up towards the portal which he entered. A few seconds later it opened and a small amount of clear liquid was dumped into the melting pot. Some of it finally hit Adam at the bottom of the stomach, which he realized was just an everyday swallow of saliva; Which had come from Brandy's hunger and anticipation of the delicious meal being coked in front of her.

“What the hell am I supposed to do?” Adam asked look around at the living cavern. He knew it was a waste of energy to try and climb the walls of her stomach to reach the opening he had entered through, so reluctantly he turned his attention to the exit. With a few uneasy steps up the slippery slope of her stomach towards the tightly clenched pyloric sphincter. His last step turned into a stumble as the powerful muscles beneath his feet twitched at the movements of an unknown object moving around on it's own accord in such a sensitive area. Adam's arms extended instinctively which allowed him to catch himself on the bulbous out-jutting of pure muscle that controlled what made it's way deeper into Brandy's digestive tract and also unknowingly controlled the fate of one young man who just wanted to escape this hellish nightmare. Brandy's pyloric sphincter was coated in thick, slimy, protective layer of mucus which almost made Adam loose his grip before he caught himself on a fold of the muscle. Originally he though it was going to be fairly similar to Cassy's of Brandy's anus, but he realized now that he was touching it he couldn't be more wrong. He could feel how powerful the clenched opening was, reminding him more of a warm rock than something he could find inside the Human body. He ran his hands over the opening, getting a liberal coating of the gooey, slippery stomach mucus on both of his hands, then started trying to push through the center of the opening; Unfortunately he knew it was futile in the back of his head and just got frustrated after a few minutes and punched the bulbous protrusion that still showed no signs of any change.

Back in the “real world” Cassy had finally gotten dressed and headed back into the kitchen. On of the first things she did was pour herself and the other girls the coffee that was now finished. It took a little convincing, but she managed to get Brandy to try a cup she prepared extra sweet and with some cream instead of milk.

“Come on, try it, you'll like it! It should taste about the same as your fancy Starbucks crap.” Cassy said setting the steaming coffee mug down next to her

“You've said that about other things in the past.” Brandy grimaced picking up the cop and looking at the steaming brown liquid inside. She did have to admit that the coffee itself, and concoction Cassy had handed her, smelled better than the normal coffee at Starbucks that Cassy got occasionally got when Jess and herself dragged her there.

Cassy watch her hesitation with a smile as she took a sip of her own coffee. Brandy raised the mug up to her lips and took a timid experimental sip. At first her face scrunched up before she swallowed, then took another sip. Cassy's smile widened to a full open mouth grin showing off her nice clean teeth. Brandy finally looked over at her with the stupid grin on her face and just shook her head.

“Yes, you were right...” She lamented, “It tastes pretty good.” She said before taking another sip, then gasping and holding her stomach

“What's wrong?” Cassy asked raising an eyebrow

“Just my stomach, it's been acting funny all morning, just really hungry, that's all.” She said with a smile before taking another sip of her coffee, “This is actually helping a lot, thanks.” Brandy said as her stomach calmed down

Little did Brandy and Cassy know the little disturbance in Brandy's stomach was actually Adam...

As Brandy moved about Adam had to hunker down against her lower stomach opening to keep from getting thrown about her stomach again. Soon after taking cover he heard the strange sound of Brandy swallowing, although this seemed to be a bit louder than the last. As more noises began he heard another more audible *gulp* followed by some talking he couldn't even hope to make out. As more sound came from above he couldn't help but feel some primal sense of fear about the whole situation. Up until now he had been focused, but in his failure of trying to get out of her stomach sooner this noise broke him from that. Finally Brandy's first experimental and relatively small sip of coffee was spurted into her stomach showering the sweet, brown liquid everywhere. It rained down on Adam far below near the bottom of her stomach, who barely had the time to grip tighter before another larger amount of the hot substance substance splashed into the bottom of her stomach and sloshed around, ripping him from his precarious perch and pulling him into the middle of her stomach. As he was pulled away from his exit the large volume of fluid also pushed him under the murky surface forcing him to swim upwards after he nearly swallowed a mouthful of the tainted coffee in surprise. He broke the surface and got his bearing, finally orienting himself so he was facing towards the now half-submerged pyloric sphincter.

“Coffee!?” He said spitting the contaminated liquid back into the lake, “Since when the hell did Brandy drink regular coffee?” He wondered reluctantly tasting the liquid still left in his mouth, “It's a little sweet, but... I might not get another chance to drink anything less disgusting for a while...” He said in a bitter tone as he bent his head and started taking a few gulps of the already consumed coffee. He had to force himself to swallow it since he could taste Brandy's saliva swirling in with the coffee; The added thickness combined with the knowledge of what it was made him gag, but he forced it down until his own stomach couldn't take any more. As he finished drinking and started to swim towards the exit he heard another swallow coming from above. He tried to swim faster to get a hole of the stomach opening, but Brandy's next barrage of coffee was dumped on top of him, pushing him beneath the surface again and leaving him to the fierce currents of the coffee sloshing around in her stomach. Luckily this actually worked in his favor as his head smacked into the opening he was struggling to get to, but his luck, good or bad, continued; Brandy's stomach was about to let a small amount of the coffee through to be absorbed by her intestines when Adam's head plowed into the relaxing opening and actually pushed through it!

The was quite the surprise to Adam and a little painful for the both of them. Brandy jumped and gasped as the slight pain shot up through her body, making her rest her hand on her tummy, and bringing her to the conclusion that she was REALLY hungry. For Adam the pain was a little more constricting... As Brandy jumped in surprise her pyloric sphincter clenched around the object forcing it open, unfortunately for Adam this happened to be his neck... He was still surprised by his abrupt entrance through the previously immovable wall of muscle and his face being greeted with open air rather than the previously submerged environment most of his body was still inhabited. Of course the slight joy of this development was short lives as the gateway clamped down around his neck choking him and making gasp in the stale, acrid air that was trapped in Brandy's small intestine, or the lobby to her small intestine, the duodenum. Although it only lasted a second, maybe two, before the sphincter relaxed it's grip a bit and Brandy's 4th sip of coffee bombed into her stomach and pushed Adam the rest of the way on his journey with a fair amount of the coffee flooding in from the stomach behind him after the stomach exit widened enough for him to pass through. This did push him a little further into the unknown tunnel and making the muscular walls around him to come to life, somehow gripping him in their slimy embrace and pushing him forward and down before the walls relented slightly as some of the coffee poured in before a thick, green liquid seeped from the walls into the temporary chamber as bile and more digestive enzymes joined the mix. Adam sat there, not really knowing what to do as Brandy's body continued to process him just like the coffee he was sitting in. The walls of the chamber around him closed in again, gripping him and mixing up the disgusting quagmire of slowly souring liquid that was his cellmate. The walls once again retreated around him before he could feel the closed segment he was sitting on begin to relax and the 'ceiling' above him began to push him down. He felt his legs straighten out and get forced through a bend or turn and his body soon followed as his arms were pinned to his sides as he was forced into the nearly skin tight small intestines. “Now I know what a sausage feels like...” He thought as the tight tunnel began to squeeze behind him and relax in front of him, moving his body a fraction of an inch (Or a centimeter and a half if you're using the metric system :P) closer to freedom. Although the tight confines offered him little room to move around, the natural peristalsis and the folds of Brandy's intestine were eliciting a response from his body in the form of a rising erection... He tried his best to control himself, but the hot, stifling environment combined with the tantalizing twitches of the folds of her intestines just coaxed a larger boner to form. Adam groaned as he was pushed forward again with the added pressure from his arousal shooting pleasure through his body as the slimy folds of intestine massaged the sensitive head of his cock and pushed it around as he was moved along. He was forced to gasp again, this time being forced to choke down some of the nasty goo that was with him. He tried thinking back to his high school science classes, that had ended not too long ago, trying to remember how long the small intestine was, and he wasn't happy that the only answer he kept dredging up was more than 20 feet... He was pushed forward again, the minute folds of intestine wrapping around his shaft as he withered in pleasure as much as the restrictive walls would let him before the tightened and pushed him another few centimeters closer to eventual freedom. This only increased his pleasure however as he began to feel the short hair-like structures lining the walls of the tunnel around him on various parts of his body, most importantly on his meat and veg; His out of control erection pulsed and in response Brandy's intestines gave it what it wanted, another good squeeze, sending Adam over the edge. His whole body tensed up and withered in the most intense orgasm he had ever experienced and he finally popped, blowing his load all over the walls around him and himself. “Dear god, that was the most incredible thing ever.” He panted as he was pushed forward again

Much to his painful disappointment his erection refused to subside following his incredible release, and instead he could feel the pleasure begin to grow again as he was squeezed farther down the seemingly endless tunnel, “I don't know if this is torture or the best thing that ever happened.” He thought as her body moved him along like everything else. His stupor of lust was interrupted as Brandy's stomach groaned and moved above in it's tantrum for food, increasing the pressure on Adam as he slithered deeper into Brandy's exposed, taught belly. He grimaced at the image of her standing there in a bikini know that he was somewhere right around or below her cute innie belly button and that he still had a lot further to go until he comes out of that cute cheerleader butt of hers...

Luckily her stomach didn't have long to wait as soon after Brandy stuffed her first bite of Jess's 'famous' French Toast into her mouth. Cassy had been right, the sticky, sugary egg-coated slice of fried bread had turned into a delicious breakfast treat that she gladly cut another piece of and devoured.

“Oh my god Jess this is amazing.” Brandy said as she stuffed the second piece in her mouth, quickly followed by a third.

“Well there's plenty of it! And bacon!” Jess said with a smile as she brought a plate with a bunch of slices of bacon over to the table setting it next to another plate that had a stack of 4 slices of French toast left from the first round, she was planning on making Adam's fresh whenever he got back.

“Awesome, bacon!” Cassy said grabbing two pieces and devouring one instantly

Jess looked over at Cassy with a grin and winked, tonight she was going to be her bitch.

Cassy squinted her eyes at Jess to acknowledge that she lost their little bet, but it didn't hinder her high spirits any; The French Toast was just too good for that, and she would still have fun tonight.

Down in her bowels Adam listened as Brandy's first meal entered the large chamber above him as his neighbor inside of her geared up to digest a proper meal, he just wished it was a bit quieter process... Although he soon didn't care as a second mind-shattering orgasm tore through his body. Luckily he would soon pass out from exhaustion combined with the oppressive heat around him as he was moved about the last 7 meters of her small intestine...

Chapter 6: Mall Excusrion & Moving Along by mimiru888
Author's Notes:

Sorry this chapter has taken so long to get out, hopefully the next won't ^_^; As every writer/artist always say, please let me know what you think! Hope you enjoy :D

---

Chapter 6: Mall Excursion & Moving Along

Deep in the depths of Brandy's abdomen Adam was pushed, pulled, squeezed, and looped in every possible direction and back again as, unknown to the girls, Brandy continued to digest him. For Adam the endless hours he spent in her small intestine were in an unconscious and surreal dream-state; Dreaming of Cassy, his sister, and even Brandy. Throughout his journey he had brief flashes of consciousness that let him hear Brandy's body around him: The groaning, gurgling, and mashing of her stomach far above; The glorping and pumping of her small intestine pushing chyme and small pockets of air through to their inevitable fate of absorption or expulsion, just as him; Below and around the groaning of her colon and bowels readying to expel the waste of previous meals. He did not know how much longer he would be pushed through the pulsing, slimy tunnel with little more than Brandy's heartbeat and the noises of her other bodily functions to keep him aware of the passage of time.

Suddenly there was a large, bassy impact adding some extra pressure before a scraping could be heard as well. The alien sounds took Adam a while to process, and he finally realized it was Brandy rubbing her filled belly after breakfast. It was then the world around him began to quake as he heard a muffled laugh come through the body around him. Of course he didn't know the reason why, but it brought his spirits up knowing that someone was having a bit of fun; This brought a smile to his face before his consciousness faded once more...

On the outside, back at normal height, Brandy, Cassy, and Jess were still sitting in the kitchen enjoying their second helping of Jess's French Toast, and for Cassy and Jess some extra bacon to go along with it.

“So what're we going to do today?” Cassy asked before chomping down on a nice crispy piece of bacon that Jess had cooked in the same frying pan as the French Toast, giving it a unique, sweet taste.

“Well I hope you brought your bathing suit.” Jess said with a smile looking over at Brandy before turning to Cassy, “I know you always do, but you live right next door anyways.” She added

“Of course, I know better.” Cassy said with a grin before popping another maple-syrup-slathered piece of French Toast into her mouth.

“Yes, I did.” Brandy answered making a face, “I certainly won't make that mistake again.” She added before cutting another piece of French Toast with the side of her fork, then skewering it and dragging it through a small puddle of maple syrup before devouring it.

For Brandy the exchange was an embarrassing reminder of an incident a few weeks ago where she came over and everyone decided to take a dip in the pool, but she had forgotten her bathing suit. She borrowed one of Jess's, but Jess happens to have a slightly larger bust size than her... Later in the day while she and Jess were playing in the pool with a Frisbee Brandy happened to jump up quickly to grab it, and the loose bikini top slipped down onto her belly allowing her firm, shapely breasts to fly free. Normally Brandy wouldn't have cared since, at the time, Jess was the only one there to see; Unfortunately Cassy and Adam had just gotten back from their run unbeknownst to the playful pair and were wandering out back to take a dip and cool off...

As Cassy and Adam walked out back, Cassy clad in a cute, pink bikini and Adam in a pair of Hawaiian floral swim shorts, they were treated to Jess and a topless Brandy wrestling about in the pool laughing and splashing. Cassy started giggling at the display which instantly drew their attention to Cassy's laughing increasing and Adam standing there with his mouth agape, then Cassy watched the color leave Brandy's face in embarrassment and she fell over from laughing too much.

Of course the only one that was particularly hurt by the whole incident was... Adam. After Cassy fell over Brandy quickly fixed her top and rushed for the side of the pool to get out and slug Adam for staring at her, or at least attempt to; In the end he got off with a flip-flop to the back of the head since Brandy was unable to catch him after he took off running. She of course was sore about the incident for the better part of a week and a half, scowling at him every time she saw him.

“Good, since we now know that my tops don't fit you quite right.” Jess teased

“Yeah yeah, gloat about it all you'd like.” Brandy said sticking her tongue out at her.

“Well there wouldn't even be a point in you trying one of my bikinis on; The top and the bottom would just slide right off you.” Cassy said with a grin, knowing it would set the prideful girl off.

“Okay Ms. Perfect body, you have even less right to brag than her!” Brandy said and scoffed before finishing off her slice.

“Oh dear god, it's not like you're lacking in any particular department... You're the perfect example of a lead cheerleader. Not only am I a year older that the two of you I also happen to eat differently and work out a fair amount than you. So don't go off getting too jealous yet, you know you're not that far behind me.” Cassy said before finishing off the remaining two bite-sized pieces of French toast left and the last piece of bacon that was on her plate.

“Oh you certainly eat differently than I do; I don't know how you can eat that greasy crap and not gain weight, or at least add a bit of fat to that toned body of yours...” Brandy said looking over Cassy, perhaps a bit closer than she should be.

“Actually you need a bit of fat in your diet, and if you're working out all the time you burn it off almost instantly anyway, so no point in not indulging.” Cassy rebutted with a smile, grabbing another piece of bacon off the plate at the center of the table and stuffing it into her mouth quickly.

Brandy scoffed again before finishing up her cup of coffee, “So besides swimming and tanning what else?” She asked, “It's still fairly early in the morning.” She added grabbing her plate and utensils and bringing them over to the sink.

“Well...” Jess said, finally finishing up her own plate, “I'm sure he won't be happy about it, but since Adam isn't here we can take his car and go to the mall!” She said excitedly with a mischievous grin.

“Are you sure that's a good idea?” Cassy asked

“He doesn't have any choice: Mom and Dad made it perfectly clear that once I got my license we had to share the car, a fact they reminded him of before they left on vacation since they knew he had off.” She said with a smile bringing her own plate over to the sink and adding her own dishes to the pile.

Brandy laughed before saying anything, “Oh I'm sure he'll be happy to get back to find us all gone, and I'm going to love every minute of it when we get back.” She said with an evil grin.

“You take too much pleasure in his misery.” Cassy said with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

Brandy looked over to Jess for a bit of support on the matter, but she only saw a look of agreeance with Cassy's statement; “Fine I'm sorry, I don't know why I always do it.” She said with a sigh.

“You've been doing it for years now, so you're used to it. Just start acting a bit nicer and he will too; I'm sure of it.” Cassy said with a smile, “If not, he'll get a few ear fulls from me too!” Cassy added with a wink.

Brandy just looked up at Cassy with a smile. Despite how much she sub-consciously despised the girl for diverting Adam's attention away from her, as they spent more and more time together outside of school that melted away and she was starting to consider her a friend. Although as she thought about it she mentally scoffed at the idea of making their friendship know at school, perhaps in time...

“Well now that we've got out plans ironed out I guess I have to go get dressed to go out.” Jess said as she turned and headed out of the kitchen.

“Me too, “ Brandy said following behind her before turning back to Cassy and walking backwards, “You going to change into anything nicer?” She asked

“Why? Wanna watch?” Cassy asked with a grin.

Brandy's face blushed and she quickly spun around to hide it before chasing after Jess down the hall.

Cassy grinned as Brandy's face turned red, then she spun on her heel to hide it and scampered off; She thought Brandy was so cute when she acted like this. She walked into the living room as Jess's bedroom door slammed shut. She let out a relieved sigh as she walked over to her bag, which hadn't moved since she placed it there the night before. In truth she was happy Brandy hadn't shown any active interest in her advances, she would definitely need to be looser to flirt with Brandy like that...

Bending at the knees, causing her tight cotton shorts to accentuate the cure of her backside further, Cassy bent down and opened her bag to pick out her outfit; If Brandy had still been watching she would have been panting at the sight. Digging through the unorganized bag she quickly pulled out an equally tight pair of jean shorts, albeit an inch or two longer than the cotton pair she was currently sporting. She tossed them onto the couch with her left hand as her right continued to rummage through the bag before yanking out a wide-collared, navy polo shirt she knew would show off her ample bust nicely as they walked around the mall; As a bonus, if she wanted to try anything on it was easy to take off.

The shirt was quickly tossed on top of the jean shorts before she pulled off the t-shirt she had on and let it drop next to her bag, then the cotton shorts were yanked down from her butt making her cheeks bounce up and jiggle as the shorts dropped to the ground before she stepped out of them. She reached down into her bag again grabbing a bundled up bra and panties set, she had taken the bra off last night before going to sleep. She laid the bra over the arm of the couch freeing up her hands to step into, then pull up the blue panties that now clashed with the mint green bra. After getting her bra on she glanced towards the front door and blushed at the thought of Adam walking through the door to find her there nearly naked. The thought was quickly broken by a smile forming on her face immediately followed by a giggle escaping from her mouth; She knew he would probably turn beat red and be speechless, unlike his dream counterpart from the night before. As she reached down to pick up her navy top the look on her face was far away, or perhaps just behind the house, back in the woods. She was hoping the dream was a premonition of things to come. After pulling the top over her head she checked the three buttons that were on the chest of the shirt, she was feeling a bit mischievous today so she only buttoned the bottom button. Next she grabbed the jean shorts and stepped into them before yanking them up quickly; Unfortunately her glorious backside stopped this from being one, quick motion. As the waistband caused ripples to form on the firm, but soft orbs of her ass cheeks she began to shimmy her hips back and forth to cram her butt into shorts that seemed to be a size too small. As Jess and Brandy's luck would have it they got to see the end of the show, Brandy stared intently as Cassy's ass swayed back and forth as the waistband edged up and over the curvaceous hump. Finally, as a line of spit began running from the corner of Brandy's mouth, Cassy prevailed over her ass and the shorts slid up; One last pull brought the shorts up to their proper position. Brandy almost squealed as the seam of the shorts was sucked up Cassy's butt crack, giving her a hell of a wedgie that she didn't seem to care about, but also forced the shorts to form to the curves of her ass. Even Jess had to raise an eyebrow at the sight for a few seconds before continuing on into the living room.

“You look good Cassy!” Jess said walked around the couch, Brandy followed behind her.

“Thanks! It's simple, but comfortable and the top looks good but comes off easy if I want to try something on.” She said reaching down with a coy smile reaching down and picking up the bottom her her shirt up to her shoulders to show off the satin and lace bra underneath.

She winked before dropping the shirt which fell about even with her belly button, leaving a bit of skin showing between the top of her shorts and the bottom of her shirt. Brandy had to admire Cassy's athletic stomach, seeing only the bottom part of it was such a tease. Cassy stepped over and stuck her feet into her flip-flops which were right next to her bag.

“So Adam left his keys here?” Cassy asked as she adjusted her left flip-flop.

“Yup! Got them right here!” Jess said with a grin, dangling the keys out in front of her and giving them a shake, making them jingle together.

“Great! Off we go!” Cassy said slipping her wallet into her left pocket and phone in her right; Front pockets that is as the back pockets of these shorts were all but useless because of their tightness. Even some of the hardest substances known to man would have a hard time not getting crushed and flattened into sheets in those pockets; Lucky for Adam he was safely tucked away below Brandy's baby blue top still being gently pushed through her small intestine.

The last thing Cassy grabbed was her sunglasses from the coffee table, they were a pair of aviator-type sunglasses the she loved; She slipped one arm of the sunglasses down into her cleavage so the hung on the front of her shirt.

Jess and Brandy smiled as Cassy headed towards the front door. They were dressed fairly similarly both in jeans and a shirt similar to Cassy's, but a more conservative spread showing off less of their not as large, but still impressive cleavage.

There was also a clear difference between the way Brandy and Jess dressed. Brandy's clothes were clearly more frilly and girly while Jess's were more plain and utilitarian. Both adjusted the purses on their shoulders before walking towards the, now open, front door as Cassy walked out into the lovely, sunny morning. As she crossed into the warm sun she reached her hands above her head and stretched, letting a cute groan escape from her mouth.

“I can't wait to go swimming later, it's such a nice day!” Cassy said as she began running to Adam's car, her flip-flops quickly slapping against the soles of her feet.

Jess and Brandy strolled out, Jess turning back to close the door and lock it using the house key on Adam's keyring before continuing on to the car, which was parked in the driveway. Cassy had already taken the front-passenger seat, and Brandy was walking around the back to get in the rear-passenger seat. As Brandy turned and opened the rear door of the car she was surprised to see a wide smile on Jess's face as she approached the driver's door of the car with the key ready in her right hand; She could tell by the glint in the girl's eyes that she was excited at the prospect of using her brother's car without his knowledge. It was a thrill she somewhat understood, but couldn't fully relate to being an only child.

Finally she sat down in the car initially being surprised at how comfortable it was, she hadn't paid attention to what kind of car it was before she got in. Meanwhile Jess had opened the driver's door and was getting in; This wasn't her first time driving the car of course, it was given to both her and Adam by their grandparents when they got a new car. They had both learned to drive in it rather than their parents vehicles, and anytime they went somewhere as a family and she or Adam wanted to drive they took “The Boat”.

“Ugh, hurry up and get in! It's so hot in here, we need to open the windows!” Cassy complained from the front seat futilely fanning herself.

“What kind of car is this Jess?” Brandy asked looking around at the plush grey interior.

“It's a Mercury Grand Marquis, our grandparents gave it to Adam and I when they got a new car.” Jess said sticking the key in the ignition as she sat down. After getting the seat situated to her preference she turned the ignition and the V8 rumbled to life after only a few quick cranks. “It was in really good shape when they gave it to us, and Adam has always been pretty handy with mechanics, so he's been taking care of the regular maintenance. He even put a pretty decent sound system in it late last year with some money he had been saving up; It sounds good!” She said as she put all 4 windows down and started to fiddle with the radio.

“Ah finally, fresh air!” Cassy said as her window went down letting a cool breeze blow into the hot car that had been baking in the sun all morning.

Brandy also had to admit the breeze felt good, she was almost regretting her decision to wear pants instead of shorts, but she knew the mall would be cooler.

Suddenly loud rock music began playing over the upgraded audio system. Brandy could feel the thumping of the subwoofer in the trunk just behind her seat as her hands instinctively reached up to cover her ears from the high volume.

Just as soon as it began Jess quickly twisted the volume knob down, “Damn I hate it when he leaves it that loud!” She complained

“In his defense it doesn't seem that loud when you're driving around.” Cassy piped up, “He even complains about it himself when he forgets to turn it down and the same thing happens.” She added with a giggle.

Brandy cracked a slight smile at the thought.

“Alright! Everyone buckle up!” Jess said after fastening her own seat belt and shifting the car into reverse, then looked to the driver's side mirror as she began carefully backing down their driveway. After stopping momentarily at the end to make sure there wasn't another car coming she backed out into the street, put the car into Drive, and the girls were off on their mall adventure.

* * *

Adam's day was going very much differently... In his brief bouts of conscious as the girls were eating breakfast, planning out their day, and getting ready, Adam noticed the tight squeezing of Brandy's small intestine became gentler and less frequent; Although the heat remained oppressive, and at times, when the relentless squeezing would abandon for what seemed like hours, he thought his body had actually melted and merged with the walls around him. Until the walls sprang to life, pushing him forward again, reminding him he was just another undigested lump on it's way through the sexy body around him.

As the girls walked around the mall Adam wasn't even aware they had left the house. They were trying on new bikinis and he was dreaming of Cassy in a bikini, although Brandy's intestine quickly turned that into a heated wet dream as the slimy, silky walls massaged his ever-present erection.

* * *

All 3 girls found a new bikini that they 'had to have' and wanted to wear when they went swimming and tanning during the afternoon; No doubt because they were quite skimpy and would 'leave so few tan lines'. After going bikini shopping they walked through a clothes shop next door, but didn't find anything interesting. Next they wound up in one of the many shoe stores in the mall. Jess and Brandy found a few things they wanted to try on, and this gave them the time to convince Cassy to get a new pair of flip-flops. Even she had to admit that her current pair were starting to look pretty well-worn, so after the dynamic cheer pair had her try on about eight different pairs, that they approved of, she settled on a navy pair that were accented with a cream stripe around all the edges, even the straps. She did like the color and style, but she really loved the support they had while still being light and flexible. After the flip-flops Brandy brought over a pair of low, light-blue sneakers that even Jess made her try on. Being flat-bottomed they felt a bit odd to her since she only ever bought running sneakers, but after walking around in them a bit they were pretty comfortable; She wouldn't be running in them, but for hanging out or lounging around they would be great. After paying her forty-eight dollar and sixty-three cent bill they all headed to the mall's food court to grab lunch before heading home to swim and tan for the afternoon.

Brandy broke off to the sushi place, which was where she usually ate at the mall, Cassy went for Nathan's to grab two hot dogs and fries, while Jess decided on the pizza joint for a small salad and a slice. About five minutes later the girls reconvened at round table in the middle of the food court. Cassy arrived first, setting her rather heavy food tray down, then putting her bags on one of the two chairs that would go unused by their party before taking a seat. Jess showed up soon after tossing her bag on the table in front of Cassy's bags before taking a seat to the right of Cassy. Brandy was the last to arrive with her sushi and a steaming cup of green tea; She took the seat to the right of Jess and added her shopping bag to the pile.

“Hot tea in the middle of summer?” Cassy asked before taking a sip of her Pepsi.

“I wouldn't mind a soda, but the woman who owns the sushi place is the mother of a friend. I met her a fews years ago when I went to that cheer camp over the summer a few years ago, I should introduce you guys.” Brandy explained

“So why the tea?” Cassy asked again

“It's what she gives me.” Brandy answered with a sigh, “I know it's really good tea, so I feel bad turning it down. She doesn't give this tea to most customers, only people she knows personally.” She added

“Well it's nice of you not to turn it down.” Cassy said before tossing a fry into her mouth.

“Trust me, it's not that hard. It is very good tea. It's just that her daughter, Amy, told me that she's very traditional, so I don't want to insult her or anything by turning it down. Not that I really care that much, after all, Amy goes to North.” Brandy said with a sly grin before popping a piece of pickled ginger into her mouth with her chopsticks. Next she grabbed a dab of wasabi and spread it on the top of the first roll she was planning to eat.

As Cassy munched on a fry watching Brandy go through the whole process with her sushi, she glanced over at Jess mix up her salad. She shook up the small container of balsamic vinaigrette before opening it and dumping it evenly over her salad, then grabbed her plastic fork to stir it up. Cassy reached for another fry, dipping it into a small cup of ketchup, then popping it into her mouth. Looking back over at Brandy she was finally dipping the bottom of the roll she had prepared into a small dish with soy sauce. As Cassy swallowed the fry and reached for her Pepsi she watched Brandy intently as the girl slid the chop sticks from her mouth leaving the roll of sushi at her teeth's mercy. The roll's trial was swift as Brandy's tongue rippled beneath the large roll filling much of her mouth; Cassy heard a surprisingly audible growl come from Brandy's tummy before the roll was moved between the two rows of well-kept, white teeth where her hunger carried out judgment on the delicious, perfect roll of sushi and crushed down in execution of the sentence. Her cheeks began to awkwardly bulge as she chewed, then a soft 'mmmm' resonated from her throat as he eyes closed in content approval of the taste. As Cassy stared at Brandy's unintended show she was reminded of her own hunger in the form of a groan from from her empty stomach. Interest in her own hunger was quickly broken as Brandy's chin raised up a bit and a lump formed at the top of her throat, holding for a moment, then getting propelled downwards before disappearing behind her collar bone. As Cassy looked up from Brandy's cleavage she watched a smile form on her face before her eyes opened again now with a twinkle of joy from the good food. Cassy reached forward to start on her first hot dog as Brandy reached for her tea to wash down her sushi. As Cassy and Jess began to dig into their own meals Brandy had brought the round, handle-less cup to her lips and took a few sips of the steaming green tea. She could feel it's warmth flow down into her stomach and start radiating heat throughout her entire body. In truth she welcomed the warmth, the mall air conditioning was working quite well on the hot day and was just a bit too cold for her. After a content smile adorned her face she set the cup aside and picked up her chopsticks to begin her sushi ritual anew by grabbing a piece of pickled ginger. Another contented hum resonated from her throat after she had swallowed her next roll, and as she was reaching to prepare the next her tummy began to rumble. She winced slightly and reached her free hand down below the table, resting it on her belly.

“Feeling okay?” Jess asked looking over while holding her pizza mid air in front of her; She had stopped mid-bite to ask.

“Oh yeah, just hungrier than I thought. Your French toast was great, but an exciting day at the mall has taken it's toll!” Brandy answered cheerfully

“Just don't let us know the ending.” Cassy joked before scarfing down what remained of her first hot dog.

* * *

The girls laughed and continued with their lunch as Brandy's belly quietly rumbled again going unnoticed by anyone above. However deep down in Brandy's intestine Adam was jarred to an unpleasant conscious as the world around him squeezed and growled angrily.

“How long is the ride anyways.” He asked not expecting a response.

However Brandy, or rather her body, was only too happy to answer with another constricting squeeze, pushing him inexorably forward with an accompanying growl from her stomach above. Adam noted the all too familiar growl and groan from above were somewhat quieter and distant than they had been before. As he was pushed forward again he hoped this meant he had moved farther down Brandy's digestive tract and was closer to his unfortunate exit from her body. As he continued to be squeezed along by Brandy's intestine he heard a flurry of noises from above. It had to happen a few times before he realized it was her swallowing something and accurately guessed it was food of some kind.

'If she's eating again it must already be lunch time!' He thought as he was pushed forward again, this time however his head was pushed against a muscular wall as the walls of the tube around him pushed him into the unyielding wall. From the opposite direction more of the liquefied remains of Brandy's breakfast pushed forward covering Adam in the slimy goop. As the walls pushed him forward again in vain they began to force him into a ball as the chyme spurted forth filling more of the precious space around him. The intestinal walls tightened again in preparation to push him forward in futility against the end of Brandy's small intestine, but before he was pushed a groan resonated through his body from contact with the walls. A moment later an outside force compressed what seemed like the entire world to Adam, then the previously solid wall reluctantly began to open from the center. Adam finally understood that this was the sphincter to Brandy's colon, and although Adam was not happy about the route or exit ahead of him, his glimmer of hope was that he would soon be out of Brandy's body; Hopefully forever...

Outside in the mall food court the girls continued to enjoy their lunches in relative silence. Cassy was most of the way through her meal, as was Jess. Brandy was taking her time as usual, but the other two didn't mind as they didn't have any other plans for the day. As Brandy ate she felt a slight pressure in her lower abdomen; There was a groan that accompanied the pressure increasing enough that she moved her hand down to the spot. She pushed her fingers onto the spot to probe what the pressure could be, and luckily there was a quiet groan and the nuisance disappeared. Not giving the incident another thought Brandy went back to her meal, but Adam had been forced into a tube tighter than the intestine before being pushed out into an open space. With a splash he and the built up digested goop joined a large pool of the same digested chyme. He fought to the surface of the pool, the evidence of his struggles echoing off the walls of the fleshy sac around him as he tried to get his bearings; He was happy to have room, but he could feel whatever gas residing in these dark depth begin to surround and cling to him.

Looking around this new hell Brandy's body had thrust him into he realized there wasn't much to see in these unseen parts of Brandy. In the more open space of her cecum Adam could hear almost all the sounds of her body quite clearly, although muffled by the fleshy walls around him. He followed the walls up only to see a ridged tunnel of endless darkness stretch into the distance farther than his unnatural night vision would allow him to see.

“How the hell am I going to get up there...” He lamented, his voice echoing.

Deciding there wasn't much else he could do at the moment he began wading through the pool of chyme heading for the wall so he could at least sit down and lean against that. As he trudged through the thick goop Adam was surprised how much effort it took to pump his legs through it; He also began to realize that the chyme was beginning to thicken further and small strands of fibrous material would brush against his legs, some wrapping around them. He finally reached the fleshy wall and reached both his hands out to lean against it, a sickening squelch echoed around as his hands pushed into the soft, slimy walls. Unfortunately, Adam's mind had reached a braking point from the constant stress of the situation. His mostly empty stomach suddenly contracted causing him to cough half a mouthful of of his own stomach acid mixed with some of Brandy's chyme that he had been lucky enough to swallow. The dry heave made him take a breath of the stale, acrid gas present deep within Brandy's bowels which brought him to his knees, splashing a fresh coat of chyme over the front of his body before he dry heaved again from the stench of decay. As his mid-section contracted, futilely trying to rid his body of the poisonous gas, he was thrown backwards into the pool; Outside Brandy had finished her lunch and gotten up to take care of her trash and return the cup to Amy's mother. Adam flailed about in the pool of chyme attempting to get back to the wall, unfortunately his body instinctively took a breath after his head lifted above the surface sending it into convulsions. As Brandy walked about the food court taking care of her business Adam was sloshed around; Which didn't help him concentrate on fighting his body's instincts to breathe.

The movements did end up proving beneficial as the sloshing finally pushed him towards the wall, rather than trying to suck him back to the center. One final wave of chyme pushed him over a small ridge and onto a shore of slimy muscle. He sat there on his back motionless for a few moments fighting the urge to take a breath. When the feeling finally passed he shakily got to his hands and knees, having trouble finding enough traction with his chyme covered hands to keep himself in place while the girls made there way out of the mall.

* * *

“So what are we going to do now?” Brandy asked as they walked through the double doors into the humid summer air.

“Well I figured we'd be going back to my house to try out these new bikinis! Unless either of you guys had any other stops to make?” Jess answered with a question.

Brandy just shook her head 'no' as they walked through the hot parking lot to the car.

“Nope!” Cassy responded enthusiastically with a smile, “To be honest with you girls I'm hoping that Adam still isn't home... I've got some tan lines I'd like to get rid of, and I'm not sure I'm ready to try on this bikini today.” She added, her cheerful smile changing to a sly grin.

Jess and Brandy's hearts nearly stopped after hearing this. They both looked at her, and the grin on her face, before a smile began to form on their own.

“Yeah... Me too!” Brandy said, the smile on her face made it hard to hide her excitement at the prospect of seeing Cassy naked.

As they approached the car Brandy unlocked it with the remote. As she was getting in the Driver's seat Cassy and Brandy walked around the passenger side. This time Cassy took the back seat, since she had the front seat on the way there. After Jess started the car and began their journey home only one thing went through her mind 'Adam you better not be home...'

End Notes:

Please leave a review if you like the story! :)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4250