Pushing Boundaries by expectedly unexpected
Summary:

She took gentle care of him, and they were in love.

But she was starting to wonder just what the limits were. 


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Body Exploration, Couples , Feet, Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Maternal Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 19494 Read: 93485 Published: May 16 2014 Updated: October 19 2014
Story Notes:

This isn't read like a book- each chapter is a different circumstance with the same characters, who I've chosen to leave unnamed.

Also, this is my first story- so be kind! Thanks :)

1. The Panty Prison by expectedly unexpected

2. Special Ingredient by expectedly unexpected

3. Unaware Giantess by expectedly unexpected

4. Dangerous Care Rides by expectedly unexpected

5. Movie Date by expectedly unexpected

6. Tease by expectedly unexpected

7. Morning Breath by expectedly unexpected

The Panty Prison by expectedly unexpected
Author's Notes:

I won't continue where I left off- sorry, I enjoy cliff hangers. 

Each chapter will be just another little scenario like I said in the summary. 

If you happen to have any ideas or would like to help me out or give suggestions, I'm all ears so please leave me a review :)

 

 

She wakes up slowly the next morning, eyes opening from the sunlight that streams through her window. It’s just before her alarm clock is set to go, and she sighs sadly at the fact another day must begin and she must leave for work.

 

A movement on her chest causes a slight smile, and the woman lifts her head to look down at the valley between her large breasts; there is he, safely curled atop of a heartbeat. His tiny, naked body is curled into a ball, hair mused and chest rising and falling with his breaths of air. He was no longer than five inches, easily able to fit in her palm- and for a normal human, she was far from big. By all standards, she was a petite woman yet to him, she was a goddess.

 

She smiles, flashes of the previous night stirring in her thoughts. He was always so needy, but she was never one to hold back. His small body fit perfectly beneath her as she gyrated him into a pillow, using him as her own sexual toy. He had touched nearly every inch of her cunt, and she rubbed his face against her clit, and pretty much it had been one of the best nights of the short time they had been together. The mere fact that afterwards, when he was the first man even able to make her squirt, they exchanged a tender, “I love you,” only made her more content.

 

Though the size difference was vast, and they were both unsure if he would ever be return to normal size (although, did they even want that?), she knew he was the one for her. If that meant caring for him so tenderly, as if he was a child and she was the mother, then she was willing to do it. Besides, she quite enjoyed how helpless he was, entirely dependent on her for everything.

 

She liked the thought of control, being bigger than someone finally, and knowing she had the power to crush him but rather coddled him.

 

She thinks maybe this has been in her nature all along; maybe he has been in her future all along.

The giantess sighs, fingers reaching up to tenderly cradle his body. She supports his head with her index finger, and slowly lifts him up off her moist chest. She deposits him on the bed, pleased when he doesn’t wake up. She moves the bed sheet over his naked form, wrapping him firmly in its warmth and only then does she stand to start her day.

 

The entire time, he lays safely on her bed, sleeping soundly. Poor boy was always so tired; she imagines her stamina and strength gave him a run for his money. Her sexual desire was endless and he was forced to help her along. She had a sinking suspicion he enjoyed it, as he would orgasm at least three times a day from her touch.

 

Regardless, they are in love.

 

She prepares for work as usual; takes a lingering shower, curls her hair perfectly, slips on matching panties and a bra, does her make up, and leaves dressing for last. She decides on a simple, long black shirt and a flowing orange top. He always said he liked the color orange on her.

 

She smiles as she slips sandals on, and then makes her way to kneel over the bed. He’s still sleeping, soundly, safely tucked into the bed sheets. She giggles to herself, one hand reaching up and a finger nearly the size of his body nudges against his small back, rubbing in hopes to coax him awake. No such luck.

 

She tilts closer, long strand of hair dropping to fall on his little chest. “Hey,” she whispers, wondering if her breath rushes over his body. He stirs, but doesn’t open his eyes making her giggle again. “Baby,” she drawls out the pet name. “It’s time to wake up! You’ve been sleeping quite a while, little one.”

 

Slowly, his blue eyes peak up to stare at her. She waits with bated breath for his smile, and then flashes one of her own. She watches his tiny hands wrap around her finger, tugging it close to his chest as if he’s hugging her. She giggles, quickly slipping her other hand underneath his back and lifting him up. She’d had plenty practice with this; she still remembers the first night she found him, a mere five inches tall and cowering away. Back then when she tried to pick him up he was terrified, but now he had complete and utter trust in her, and it was a power thrill in the best possible sense.

 

Lifting his little body, she presses a kiss to his face. Of course, her lips encompass nearly his entire head, but she’s had practice with this and knows the limits. Although lately, with the amount of trust he’s shown in her, she’s been wanting to push those boundaries.

 

The little man giggles, his hands coming to rest on her cheek as he attempts to kiss back. She pulls away, smiling at him. He’s the length of her hand, head pillowing just at the middle of her fingers and his feet scraping the butt of her palm. She wasn’t sure if that meant he was tiny, or she was.

 

“How did you sleep?” He asks, having to speak louder than he would in a typical situation but even so her ears had begun to pick up his small voice, an expert at anything to do with her tiny man.

 

“Well,” she admits, warm breath ruffling his hair; he doesn’t seem to mind as he blinks lazily up at her. “We have to go to work though,” she pouts, standing up from the bed and walking toward the kitchen, all while keeping him close to her face.

 

He knew he had to go with her anywhere she went, it was a part of the ground rules she laid out when they first decided she’d take care of him and keep him a secret. Leaving him at home, alone, was not an option. She shuddered to think of a bug attacking her man, shuddered at the thought of him running helpless about the house, unable to climb on furniture or eat or even do anything. No, he was much safer with her, even if that meant she often carried him in the curve of her bra, his body pressed safely to her warm flesh. Typically there he would sleep, readying his tiny body for whatever adventures she had planned for that night; and oh, she always had something planned.

 

She pulls his body up to the column of her throat, pressing him against her heartbeat as she walks about the kitchen, slipping toast into the toaster and pulling out the butter. She hums softy when she feels his tiny lips pressing a succession of kisses to his skin, and her middle finger gently rubs between his shoulder blades. This had become a daily routine, one that she knew she could keep up for the rest of her life. She sighs, only pulling him away to lay him against the table and for her to sit down, a piece of toast between them on a napkin. “Hungry?” She asks, grinning down at him from where her face towers above him. She reaches forward, pinching the corner of the toast off and setting it beside him.

 

He nods eagerly, grinning up at her as he takes the offered piece and digs in. She follows suit, sitting back comfortably as she eats her own piece. They finish at relatively the same time, and the giantess dabs at her mouth before her hands close around her tiny man’s form, dabbing whatever might have gotten on him before she sighs. “I really don’t want to go to work,” she admits, voice booming over him as she stares at the small person sitting inside her palm.

 

Her lover smiles, rubbing one of his little hands against her giant thumb. “I was actually thinking about that,” he says slowly, and she can barely make it out as he bites his lip in nerves. She quirks a brow, quietly prompting him to continue. He never needed to be shy around her, she was usually up for whatever ideas he had. Even that one time he insisted on washing her body head from toe in the bath, and that was a scary experience of incredible self-control for her. “What if instead of keeping me in your bra, you kept me in your panties?”

 

She blinks, and behind her eyelids she sees the picture of her pink panties, a small lump shifting and moving about inside of them, her cunt’s lips encompassing his body and entrapping him in a fleshy and cotton prison. She swallows thickly; if she thought the weight of her breast on top of her, her nipple constantly scrapping over his tiny chest, was hot then she was unsure how she felt about the heat of her sex resting on top of him. She glances down at him unsurely, but his little face is so hopeful. Sure, sitting at home she’d set him against her panties before. But she was sitting and he was always safe in that position, her fingers constantly over him. But if he was stuck inside her underwear at work, she couldn’t help him out if her cunt accidently sucked a bit of him inside. She couldn’t help him if her lips swelled and wrapped around his tiny body. She couldn’t help him if her clit engorged and filled his mouth.

 

Actually, this might not be a bad idea.

 

After all, there was nowhere safer for him than with her. And what was safer than the one place she took the most care of? She was clean, shaved, and held perfect control of her cunt. She knew this. And besides, the mere thought of him squirming helpless against her sex as her powerful thighs squeeze him tight was too much of a turn on, her sex already beginning to moisten. Perhaps the time to push their trust boundaries was now.

 

“You really want that?” She whispers, staring down at his naked form and into those blue eyes. Her man grins, eagerly nodding his head up at her, his long blonde hair whipping about. She swallows thickly, smile painting her lips wide. “Okay,” she says eagerly, standing up. “But if you don’t like it, you have to scream really loud okay? Even if I’m talking to someone. You’re more important to me than the costumers.”

 

“Okay okay!” He chirps excitedly, sitting up in her hand in anticipation. His face is eager, eyes wide and innocent as he gazes up at her giant form. “I’ll be fine! I’ll have fun and you’ll feel so good through work. It’ll be like you’re actually enjoying your job!” He jokes, and she laughs softly and shakes her head.

 

Her fingers constrict around his body like a vice, holding him perfectly still to her palm as she uses her free hand to reach down, pulling the hem of her skirt and her panties back. “Remember what I said,” is all she says, before she lets her grip go and tilts her hand down. She watches with eager eyes as his body plummets, down past her small stomach and rolling along the cotton of her panties. He tries to find purchase that much is obvious, not having expected her to just drop him. She moans as he hits the soft skin of her crotch and gravity continues to tug him down. She pulls her underwear back a bit more, causing him to let out a yelp as the shift opens up more of a cliff for him to fall under, and she just sees his eyes before she allows the elastic to slap against her hips and leave him trapped for the remainder of the day.

 

This was the best idea they could have done, she thinks. She had stood still after letting her elastic go, giving him to opportunity to make himself as comfy as he could. Her panties had acted as a canopy, leaving him enough wiggle and breathing room while still keeping his body flush against her cunt’s lips, his naked body slipping and sliding against the moist walls. He’d settled in, feet dangling just above the entrance of her cunt, his face above her clit at the hood of her slit. His body pressed completely against her, her lips not swollen so not quite encompassing him whole. But her power is certainly obvious, especially when she climbed into the car and he was trapped, immobile against her by the force of her panties restricting on his back.

 

This was the best idea they could have done, she thinks.

 

She knows he falls asleep in his warm prison, because his body goes limp and he becomes dead weight. Not much of course, she wasn’t even sure if he weighed a pound. The hood of her lips act as his pillow, and occasionally as she moves she can feel his soft hair tickle her clit. It’s phenomenal.

 

This changes from phenomenal to absolutely, positively heaven when she has to bend over to reach for something. His dead weight is pliant, and slides right down her lips. She gasps quietly to herself, eyes wide as she feels his tiny body slip right down until he pools into a ball at the very center of her underwear. She stands up, and her eyes close briefly as she realizes what this means; as opposed to laying on her crotch and lounging at the top of her groin, he now lays completely and utterly underneath her. His warm body is directly beneath the entrance of her cunt, and it is out of her control when her walls constrict. Her lips shudder and open, wrapping around half his body and managing to suck it up against her, not quite inside of her but definitely flirting with the notion.

 

She bites her knuckle, glancing about. Their store was a small one, and it had been a slow day. She isn’t surprised to find not a single costumer in the store, and her boss must have slipped into the back office to do paper work. Which leaves her alone- save for the tiny human still asleep, trapped under the weight of her incredibly powerful vagina.

 

She moves to the registers and tilts her back to where she knows the cameras are, shielding her from being taped. All she can think about is that whole trust thing, and how this definitely was ripping the boundaries apart and opening new possibilities for her to use her little toy. Because regardless of how much she loves him (and oh, she does), in sexual situations his tiny body was in complete submission to her all-encompassing, powerful self, and he was hardly anything more than a sex toy for her to use as she desired.

 

Her fingers press against her skirt and moves back; she feels his tiny body underneath her finger tips and doesn’t hesitate to push him up, circling his tiny, minuscule body around her sex. His shoulders separate her lips as he jerks and surely wakes up, but all she can do is laugh breathily, feeling his little arm actually slip beyond and inside her entrance, his tiny fingers wiggling curiously.

 

“Fuck,” she whispers, knowing he could hear her powerful voice vibrate through her body. “You’re such a good little boy for your goddess,” she whispers, and she knows for sure he is awake as she feels his body flex under her fingers and lips, stretching out. His toes scrape against the very bottom of her ass, commonly titled as her taint, and his arm inside her curiously pushes side to side. Oh, he definitely enjoyed this as much as she did. She giggles, pulling her fingers back to let him do as he pleases for a moment. She hums appreciatively, feeling his tiny fingers flex within her and his lips gently kiss the inside of one of her own lips, sucking and nipping in just the right amount of pressure. She sighs in happiness, closing her eyes as she thinks a moment about what she wants him to do to her powerful body. When the idea strikes, she knows she’s hit the jack pot.

 

“Hm, baby,” she drawls, and she feels him cease his movements to listen to her. She smirks, staring out at the empty store to make sure no one enters. Slowly, she leans her elbows against the counter of the registers, making her stance a bit further apart than her shoulders. She swears she can hear her man gasp as this opens up her slit and her ass crack, giving him a wider range of motion. “Why don’t you worship your goddess?” She whispers, glancing down at her crotch despite the fact she can’t see him. She can however feel him shift under her, pulling himself from her lips until he lays safely against her panties, chest pressed up against her moist skin. “You like that idea?” She whispers, playfully pushing her ass out and then swaying forward, feeling him slide up and against her lips, face pushing just past her entrance before he falls back onto the pantie canopy. “I have an idea,” she says huskily. “You always give my cunt such fabulous attention, but never my ass. Don’t you love every part of me baby? I think I’m starting to feel neglected. You should fix that.”

 

She flexes her ass far above him, letting him know just what it is she wants. And barely, she can hear him yell out, “Yes, my beautiful goddess!” Usually he wouldn’t have to yell so loud, but through all the clothing and her cunt he had to. She smirks, not saying a word as her body stills. She figures she can make this as easy as possible for him, after all it was probably a great feat for someone so small.

 

Slowly, he moves. She can feel his front slide across her lips, his back moving along her panties as he points himself in the opposite direction he had been. She swallows, feeling his tiny fingers grip the folds of her skin as he slowly begins to drag himself up. There is still an incline of her panties, she knows, and her ass is rounded like a cliff with no purchases to hold onto. But he can do it; she has faith. He would do anything to please her, and her body thrums in arousal as he pushes past the space between her asshole, looming high over him, and her cunt, gaping open as his toes scrape past.

 

She’s surprised when he moves straight to climb between her ass cheeks, hands pressing on either side as he wiggles himself up. She presses her hand to her mouth, keeping herself from moaning out. Being so slick with her arousal makes it easier for his body to slide between her ass cheeks, and when he’s surrounded by her fleshy cheeks on either side of his body, she gives a playful clench. She can feel him struggle, can hear his sharp intake of breath, but she doesn’t stop. She pushes her ass up, feeling him slip and slide between her cheeks as she gives a playfully shake of her booty. She can hear him yell out, but knows it isn’t the scream for this to stop like their safe word, and she giggles manically as she stills once more; yet in all of her movement, she had dislodged his body exactly where she wanted him.

 

Her tiny little man, her tiny little pet, was mere centimeters away from her large, looming ass hole, which pinches above him in excitement of being able to feel his exhales against possibly the most sensitive part of her entire body.

 

He must notice this at that time, because she feels slight movement, and one of his arms are extending as if to reach out and touch when over her shoulder, she hears the back door opening.

 

Without a second thought, her body is up ramrod straight. Just in time, because her boss steps out from behind the door, smiling and completely oblivious to the fact that the giantess had been pleasuring herself with a tiny man inside her panties. And that tiny man was now trapped between the fleshy walls of her ass, completely encompassing him as she stands. He’s immobile once more, his body flattening out between her cheeks as she stands, ass automatically flexing. She swallows, practicing enough control not to suffocate him, but she knows his breathing is probably limited, and her ass hole is now even closer to him, clenching and unclenching mere millimeters away from where his face is trapped. As her boss begins to talk, she knows this would be a long conversation and she had no choice but to leave him trapped between her huge ass cheeks, air constricted and submerged in complete darkness.

 

She almost feels bad that her cunt lips swell in arousal, his tiny body trapped somewhere so mundane tugging her closer to orgasm, and luckily enough her break was in an hour.

 

Looks like he’d have to wait until then. 

 

Special Ingredient by expectedly unexpected
Author's Notes:

I know, it hasn't even been a day since my first chapter, I couldn't help myself. 

I just thought you should know that this chapter not only has mouth play, but it also has what I'm going to dub food play. You can infer for yourself what exactly that entitles! 

Thanks for your reviews :)

 

 

“I wasn’t aware I was on the menu!” The tiny human in the giantess’s palm yells up, giggling manically as her lips cover over his soft body. She grins, sticking her tongue out to lick over his tiny chest playfully. He laughs louder, the sensation tickling his tummy, or so she assumes.

The woman leans back, grinning widely down at the man inside her palm who struggles for breath. “You’re always on the menu!” She teases, leaning down to nuzzle her nose against his damp stomach, soft exhale warming his thighs beneath her lips. “I could just stay like this all day,” she adds in a soft whisper, feeling her cheeks warm in a blush. Despite being so much larger than him, the giantess tended to keep her feminine qualities. After all, he was a man; tiny, but a man nonetheless and she always got so embarrassed so easily, as if it is in her nature.

She pulls back slowly, swallowing. He looks content to lay in her palm, smiling tenderly up at her. He doesn’t say anything, simply takes her thumb to rub and kiss, pulling it over his chest and cuddling it. She giggles, finding his antics utterly adorable. How she managed to snag herself something so perfect she’ll never know, and she isn’t going to question it.

She moves forward, leaning over the kitchen table before she gently tries to lay her tiny man on the hardwood. She’d made herself chicken noodle soup for dinner, a delicacy in her mind; comfort food was the best, especially on a cold winter evening when she was off work. These were the best days because she spent every moment awake with her toy, getting to play with him as she pleased and never having to hide him away. He always seemed to enjoy these days, too.

She can hear him gasp as her hand gives out underneath him, but he doesn’t tumble to the wood as he’s supposed to. His grip on her thumb only tightens, clinging onto her for dear life. As if the drop wasn’t merely an inch. She narrows her eyes, wiggling her thumb curiously but he clings, arms wrapped tightly around the digit and feet dangling below him.

“No!” He calls, looking up into her eyes. He flashes a little grin and she quirks a brow. “Can’t you hold me? I’m cold on the table,” he attempts a pout, and she just makes out the feature on his small face.

A slow smirk works across her lips, and her mind whirls with possibilities. He’s cold, huh? She could easily slip him down into her bra and warm him up that way, or shove him into her panties and let her cunt warm him. There’s always the possibility of dropping him between her thighs and clenching them just barely together- enough to frighten him but not enough to actually suffocate him. She’d like to see his entire body disappear between her powerful legs, nothing but his tiny head and puff of hair sticking out.

She’s still thinking of different ways to warm him up, him clinging desperate to her thumb as his arms surely tire, when she catches sight of her bowl of soup mere inches away. The thought is quick, accompanied by the memory of him asking if he was on the menu, and quite honestly the thought of such a power play, such power struggle on his part makes her cunt throb in approval.

Oh, she knows how she’s going to warm you up.

“I have an idea,” she chirps, swinging her hand along the table until it hovers above her bowl of soup; he could stand in it easy, the liquid would probably only be up to his chest, but then again her large soup spoon might take care of that. His eyes widen and he gasps, clinging even tighter somehow to her thumb as he looks down and sees her dinner underneath him. She giggles, enjoying watching his helpless body squirm. “You wanna warm up, huh?” She says, voice dropping low into a taunt. She gives her thumb a shake, frowning when he doesn’t budge. “And you are always on the menu,” she reminds him.

He looks at her wildly, and she would have stopped this game if she saw true fear in his eyes. But she doesn’t; she sees excitement, and knows his fight is purely for her entertainment. Oh, he was such a perfect little man, she thinks.

Her index finger bends, flexing powerfully over his head. Her nail presses to the place his hands are finding purchase, and he barely has time to gasp before one quick flick she has him flying from her hand and down.

She watches his body splash into the soup, an unashamed moan escaping her lips as a noodle longer than his entire body flops onto his tiny chest, making him gasp. She leans above the bowl, pupils dilating as she grabs her spoon, still watching as he struggles from under the noodle and stands up. His entire body is soaked in the somewhat yellow broth, and just as she thought the liquid was to his waist, the very bottom of his chest as his feet settle on the bottom of the bowl, yet he still sways with no good ground to hold himself up.

“You make the perfect special ingredient,” she rasps. She watches his tiny face tilt up, but she’s so far above him she can’t even make out the blue of his eyes. Her hand tightens around the handle of the spoon, and her nostrils flare slightly. “Delicious,” she says, and then her spoons stabs down into the water to take out his knees and watch as he flops helplessly back into the soup, head first.

She knows her strength, knows how much is too much and what he can and cannot handle. She had been pushing the limits lately, testing the waters to see exactly how much power he would submit to- and it certainly seemed close to being everything. The little human didn’t seem to have any limiations.

She doesn’t want to bruise him, doesn’t want to hurt him in any way except perhaps restrict his breathing a little. Nothing serious of course. No, she loved him. What she wanted was to express her power, and suddenly this seems the perfect way. After all, a little soup spoon couldn’t hurt a normal human if they were flicked with it, yet with him she can hold him beneath the surface of the soup and watch him struggle for fresh air.

She allows him to splutter back to the surface, coughing out what little got into his mouth. He looks up through a film of the liquid, toward her, and his giantess merely gives him a faux innocent smile before the spoon slams into his back and knocks him right into a square of chicken, something he clings to as if it will help.

She enjoys this more than she should, she thinks, but he’s just so pathetic underneath her strength and power. He’s completely helpless and can do nothing as she stirs the soup, watching him cling still to the food as he is tossed about and sloshed against the side, constantly gasping and allowing curses to slip from his tiny lungs. The struggle only made it better.

Bored with the play, she decides to step it up. Again, knowing she had full power over how far she could go, her spoon takes his ankles out. This causes him to fall back, and with a scoop of her wrist he’s sitting upon the spoon along with a pool of yellow liquid, the chunk of meat he clung to, and a single noodle draped over his lap, right over his cock.

He stares up at her, a bit big for the spoon but it’ll do. One of his hands reach down, clinging to the edge tightly, his feet dangling over the end as air rushes by him, rapidly approaching the giantess’s mouth.

She smirks, stopping the spoon just in front of her lips, hearing him gasp out, “Wait, no!” as her lips close around the silver spoon and her little man, effectively trapping him in moist darkness.

With the uttermost control, she sucks. Her tongue presses flat against his chest, letting his back shove against the top of the spoon as she slurps the soup into her mouth along with whatever else lie on his body. For a brief second, he’s dry as she pulls the spoon away, taking a moment to admire his mused hair and bewildered expression before she turns her spoon upside down and watches him fall back into the bowl with a splash barely noticeable.

She giggles, watching him swim to the surface and splutter. “Hmm,” she booms above him, dipping her head to get a closer look. He gasps, clinging to a floating noodle as her breath makes the water begin to ripple. “You sure are tasty,” she says, completely serious.

Her spoon dips down, right over the noodle he clings to. He attempts to swim away, but is caught not only in the current but one of the flimsy wheat strings wrapping around his waist and yanking him down with the spoon. She watches eagerly as the water seeps over the spoon’s edge, and he lays face-first as it fills. When she lifts the spoon, his little ass is the only thing not covered by the soup, several hot noodles laying over his back and keeping his head underneath the broth. A smirk settles over her lips as her tongue snakes out first, touching the bottom of his feet which hang over the edge of the spoon before she licks it up his legs and over his little round ass. She feels him squirm, powerless not against her but against the noodles holding him in place, and then she pops the spoon in her mouth and sucks.

Again, her powerful tongue keeps him pressed to the spoon as she swallows, pulling the spoon from her mouth and making sure her lips drag completely over his backside, teeth giving a tiny nibble to his ankle before he’s popped out and soup-clean once more.

She gives him a moment, holding the spoon just in front of her face. He heaves for air, glancing up at her through squinted eyes. She smiles reassuringly, momentarily breaking the role play, if that’s what you can call it. Only when he flashes a smile back does she once more lower the spoon into the broth and watch him swim away, as if he’s trying to escape the godforsaken spoon.

This continues for quite some time, and the giantess makes sure she eats and slurps every last drop inside the bowl. At one point, as her lips only cover half his body before she sucks, she can feel that his teeny cock is hard between his legs, poking up against her fleshy lip before she pulls back, more than satisfied. When she takes a break to sip at her tea and have a cracker, she makes sure to rest the spoon directly over his body, trapping him completely submerged in the broth for a good twenty to thirty seconds before she finally releases him, enjoying as he helplessly gasps for air and struggles against the current.

Towards the end, when he’s standing in a near empty bowl with the yellow liquid up to his knees and only a few broken noodles surrounding him, she grabs a saltine cracker and holds it above his head. He gasps, realizing what’s about to happen a moment too late before she crushes the food and lets it rain down on him. He’s coated, and the wheat fills with the moisture of the broth, swelling as it sticks to his body and effectively leaves him immobile at the bottom of her bowl, the only thing even relatively clean his legs.. She hums, taking the rounded underside of her spoon and dragging it across his body, hearing the tiniest of moans as it drags over his cock.

The woman giggles, setting the spoon aside and lifting the bowl. Her tiny human looks a bit frightened as she lowers her lips to the bowl, tilting it downward until his body rolls along the edge and slams against her top lip. She slurps what little liquid remains from the bowl, his hands gripping tightly to her nose as his feet are sucked in and slammed into her front row of teeth. She moans, lashes fluttering. With him still pressed to the very edge of the bowl, she opens her mouth wider and forces her tongue out, licking him around his face and then town over his torso, effectively ridding him of the crackers without even sucking. When she is sure he’s clean of any remnants of food, as well as her own mouth, she tilts the bowl a bit further until his hands uselessly slip from her nose and his lower body plunges into her mouth.

She stops him with the closing of her lips, pulling the bowl away so the only thing holding him up is her powerful jaw keeping him there. Her lips close around his chest, the only thing left out of her mouth being his shoulders, arms, neck, and head. He yells out, gripping the sides of her mouth as he yelps, “What are you doing?” and he’s helpless to her advances.

As if his cock wasn’t completely hard against the roof of her mouth.

His feet nearly reach the entrance to her throat, but thankfully not quite or she might gag in this process. With the same precise control she’s had all along, her teeth scrape over his belly and her tongue nudges first against his tiny toes, under his legs, and over his pert little ass, until she forces his thighs apart and runs her tongue up the middle of his legs. She can feel his small cock against her tongue, something to be proud of were he normal height but at this size it was hardly half an inch. She points her tongue and runs it over his scrotum, and up along the underside of his little cock, and she can hear him moan from below her nose, where his head was hidden from sight. His hands, having first gripped her lips in light fear, now tighten for different reasons. She wants to grin but knows she can’t in her current state, so she pushes his cock forward and back between his legs with her long, wet, warm tongue. She runs the underside over the head of his little cock, then flattens it out to press against his stomach, nudging against the miniscule nub of his nipples before she drags the powerful muscle once more down.

When he orgasms, she can just barely feel it. It drenches the tip of her tongue, and she can taste the hint of salt as if from a meal she had a few days ago. She moans around his body, knowing her lips vibrate around him, and she makes sure to thoroughly clean every inch of the body inside her mouth.

She carefully slips him from her lips, looking down at the saliva covered mess in her palm with a signature girlish giggle. She reaches for a napkin, dabbing at his over sensitive body, ignoring his futile attempts to push her fingers away. When done, she curls her fingers around her small boy, caressing him gently underneath the blanket of her warm skin. He looks up at her, still breathing heavy, and his blue eyes are more obvious than they ever had been in the past. She smiles as he pants out, “That was,” and then pauses. She waits impatiently for him to gather his thoughts, clearly mulling several words around in his head. She worries only for a brief moment that he didn’t like their little power play before a giant grin spreads across his cheeks and he squeaks out excitedly, “Awesome!” 

 

Unaware Giantess by expectedly unexpected
Author's Notes:

This chapter has breast play :)

 

Also, I want to give a big, huge shout out to my muse: The Lurkmeister. 

Seriously guys, he's my inspiration for our tiny human, and he helps me come up with all the ideas and even plays them out with me. 

You should check him out, he's on my favortie authors page :)

 

 

Her brow pinches together in confusion when she’s woken from a dreamless sleep. Her eyes open slowly in her dark room, realizing it’s only early morning and still a good bit of time before she has to wake up and start her day. She’s confused only for a moment, wondering what could have possibly woken her, when she feels the movement on her chest and realizes her man has stood and is walking along her sternum.

He must not know she’s awake, she thinks. Or maybe he doesn’t want her to wake up. But what on earth is he doing?

She closes her eyes again, taking a moment to breathe deeply in order to maintain the idea she’s sleeping. She might as well see what her tiny human is planning, maybe it would be fun to play an unaware bystander to his motives.

His small feet make their way over to her breast, which has spread out and moved to the side since she’s laying down. However, she still had quite the bust, and he had a small hill to climb once he reached the edge. Her heartbeat picks up speed, but she prays he can’t notice.

As she feels his hands sink into the soft, squishy side of her breast, she can’t keep her eyes close. They slowly slip open, squinting through the darkness. She can see his small form, standing in the valley between her breasts. He’s taller than they are, but they’re certainly wider than him. Her hand clenches the bed sheets beneath her in order to keep herself still, wanting him to think her asleep as he explores her like he’d yet to do in their time together. He hadn’t been so brassy before but she certainly did not object to this. He could have control of her “sleeping” form for the moment, but eventually (probably soon) she would have to take back the control that was rightfully hers.

After all, what sort of giantess- what sort of goddess –would she be if she didn’t use him as she pleased?

She keeps her eyes open in small slits, watching, and feeling, him knead the skin underneath his hands, pushing down and forward, groping them as if he’s a normal sized man doing this to an entire breast. But no, he’s barely five inches and can only take handfuls of miniscule parts of her breast at one time.

How cute.

She closes her eyes, allowing herself a moment to just feel his movements. She feels his little body bend, his chest pressing into the warm side of her breast. She resists the urge to slap her hand over him and really knead him there good. All in good time, she promises herself. His tiny lips kiss her skin, before he stands up and away from her breast.

Her eyes creak open, peaking through her lashes. She almost slams them back shut when she realizes her tiny human is looking toward her face. He seems to scan her, making sure she is still in fact asleep. Either her face is too far away, it’s too dark, or it’s a combination of both but by some miracle he must decide she’s out cold and he quickly tosses himself up and begins to mount her left breast.

The giantess nibbles the inside of her cheek, watching him struggle to climb. The skin underneath him is much more pliant than the hard skin of her sternum, and he sways and sinks into his floor as he crawls. At one point, the woman takes a deep breath and he loses all balance, his face smacking just on the outside of her areola.

She is testing her strength tonight, keeping herself quiet when all she wants to do is moan out.

Her little man catches his balance again, and looks up at her face. This time, her eyes are closed to be safe, and she evens out her breathing to fool him. He calls her name, voice relatively quiet in the room, before he once more decides she’s asleep.

How idiotic of him, she thinks. How could she sleep through her lover mounting her breast?

He doesn’t lift back onto his hands and knees, rather yanks himself forward in an army crawl, until his little hands press against her soft nipple, and the pink skin begins to rise.

She bites her inner lip harshly, creaking her eyes back open to watch her nipple harden. She can’t see his face in the darkness but she imagines he’s grinning as his entire arms wrap around the nub and squeeze, twisting it every which way in his grasp.

Her legs accidently shift, cunt beginning to wet from his antics. She doesn’t mean too, but he definitely notices. His head pops up, looking down first at her moving feet and then up toward her face. She keeps her breathing steady and grips the bed sheets beneath her so hard her fingers ache. Not yet, she thinks. She doesn’t want him to stop, wants him to think she’s still asleep so she can witness how far he goes.

Had her eyes been open, she would have seen the tiny human’s eyes narrow. What she did know for sure was that his head leant forward, until his face was pressing to the hard, taunt skin at the peak of her nipple. She feels a moan bubbling in her throat but refuses to surrender. It would be admitting defeat.

“I know you’re awake!” He calls, but she doesn’t open her eyes. Maybe she can pretend she isn’t, even though he seems to have caught her. “You never move in your sleep, come on!” When nothing happens, she looks through the very rim of her lashes, vision foggy but she can still see his form staring at her. She sighs in her “sleep,” hoping that can convince him. She pretends to jerk, as if he’s wrong and really her movements are completely and utterly rational. She does this every night, she tries to say.

When neither of them say anything, his head dips down and he bites the tip of her nipple, and internally her body jerks and bucks. Externally, however, she impresses herself but not moving an inch. Her toes curl up and fingers grip harder, but she doesn’t not squirm.

The man on her breast makes a little “oh,” sound, as if realizing he was wrong and she is still asleep. She feels triumphant as he stands on her breast, body swaying. She barely hears it, but he mutters between his lips something along the lines of, “moving in your sleep,” and she realizes he’s just given her the perfect opportunity.

Of course, when people dream their bodies often move about. Especially in things equivalent to nightmares.  She’s watched friends and family nap, their fingers jerk and body roll on their sides as their subconscious tells them to. And perhaps, just for tonight, she can be one of those people.

She lets out a soft grunt, moving her arms at her side to relax and her fingers to flex. The hand still resting on the top of her stomach twitches, fingers pulling closer to her palm. From her peaking place, she sees him look in confusion at her hand, and then deliberately she jerks her torso just right and watches him tumble off the side of her breast and land right back onto her sternum, not very gentle.

This surprises him that much is obvious. He pops up as if expecting her grinning face to loom down at him and for her to yell out a soft, “Fooled you!”

But she doesn’t, because where is the fun in that? She can imagine what this feels like for him, as the realization sinks in that she’s an unaware giantess at the moment, a tiny man standing on her body as she begins to jerk and move, the true balance of their power difference obvious.

She feels him stand and gasp out an, “Oh shit!” before he acts as if he’s going to make a run for it. And where would you go? If she really was careless in her sleep, if she forgot about the small man who slept in her bed every night and always between her breasts, then he would have been crushed a long time ago. She knows people who move about, toss and turn and roll from their back to their front. She can’t even imagine what it’d be like, being a tiny person stuck in bed with that giant. He should be thankful she’s not only a light sleeper but also stays in one position throughout the entire night.

Not tonight, however. Because right now, to him, she was exactly like ‘those people.’

She grunts again, soft moan following as she presses her thighs together below him and shifts to the side, the balance of her left breast tittering as it sways above her chest, tilting in toward her sternum where he is currently moving. The side of her breast slams into his soft body, once more sending him spiraling out on his side, another gasp escaping his lips and she feels his hands tremble in slight fear.

She would never hurt him, this has been stressed enough in the past. But she thought, for the first time, there might be some fun in scaring him.

With a jerky motion, as if still in sleep, she turns her body sideways. She feels her tiny man lose his balance and tumble. Her breast are quite large, and the right squishes out against the bed, forming a flat floor that he lands on, rolling onto his back. And she knows the last thing he sees is her hefty left breast descending towards him, because laying on her side forces the two mounds together and creates a sandwich with a tiny human in the middle.

She can fully open her eyes now, because his entire body is trapped between her. She can’t even see his tuft of hair; the only reason she knows he is there is because she can feel him. He pushes at the breast that heavily lays on top of him, squirming under her skin as if he has any hope of escaping. And no, he really doesn’t.

Her head looks down, large grin spreading across her lips as her cheek presses to her pillow. She wonders if he has air or if he’s suffocating. He kicks and shoves and squirms uselessly, not even able to move into a different position underneath her powerful breast. He must open his mouth to scream, to get his “sleeping” goddess’s attention, because she feels a slight wetness against her skin. The moment he opens his mouth, it’s filled with her soft dermis.

Now she knows for a fact he can’t breathe. And that’s not okay in her book, no matter what kind of sadistic spells she experiences.

She moans loudly, feeling his body still underneath her. She moves, first back onto her back, hearing his deep gasp of fresh hair, before she pushes back onto her right side and rolls over.

She hears him yell, but by now she doesn’t even bother closing her eyes. She watches him roll backwards, heels-over-head, down the steep slope her right breast makes. She watches his tiny hands reach out, trying to grip her giant nipple but it’s soft, and he slips right past it and lands on the mattress in a heap, yelling out as she doesn’t waste time to land on her stomach- with him directly under the weight of a single breast.

She feels him squirm again, and bites her lip. She no longer makes her movements seem sleep-like, as she’s done trying to pretend. Now, he’s just the powerless toy she’s playing with.

She lays on her stomach in bed, elbows keeping her real weight up. But still, her breast is hefty, and it dangles from her chest and lands on her tiny lover’s body, pushing him down into the soft bed sheets and covering him from head to toe. He struggles, clearly unaware she’s awake as he kicks. Fortunately this time he isn’t dumb enough to scream.

She holds herself there for a moment, staring down her smooth breast as if she was even able to see him. She wonders how this feels in his position; he has to believe this is it. Or he has to believe this would be the most difficult night of his entire existence. After all, a tumbling, jerking, moving giantess in bed with him wasn’t the best way to end the day.

It feels like an eternity to her, and probably longer to him, when she finally decides she’s done. She moves, pushing down on his body as she slowly drags her right breast over his lump of a form. Along the way, her now hard nipple scrapes across his stomach, and for a brief moment she can hear him cry out. He must think she’s rolling over again or something, she can only imagine.

And finally, once her breast rolls over his form and he’s left between the space created by her breast, sucking in fresh air and staring at her sternum high above him, she laughs.

He startles, body shivering as he cranes his neck. He looks up at her, and she flashes a wide grin and a sexy wink from above him. He stares unbelievingly for a moment, her breast still on either side of him, her stomach below him, and the pillow above him leaving him completely trapped beneath her chest.

“What the hell?” He screams, still heaving with the fresh flow of oxygen he is provided.

She giggles femininely, puckering her lips and blowing a hot gust of air down over his body. He shudders, hair ruffling atop his head, arms wrapping around his torso. “Did you really think I would sleep through you groping my boobs?” She asks, voice gentle as she stares down at him.

He seems to contemplate this a moment, before he looks up and even in the darkness she can see he is bashful. Her heartbeat picks up, and her smile turns tender as she watches his little shoulders shrug. “Maybe,” he calls up to her, little white teeth showing as he bites his lip. “I mean, I don’t know! But you were dead asleep, I was even calling your name! I had to squirm from under your hand, and I had a boner which has gone away now, thanks to you! I mean Jesus babe, you scared the shit out of me!”

“Did you think I was going to squish you?” She asks, face turning sympathetic. She moves, pushing her body down. Her breast fall away from his sides, and she keeps going until the only thing above him is her face looming over. She smiles gently, finger stretching up to run the pad over his little arm and up to his cheek and hair.

He smiles, pushing into the touch and nuzzling his cheek. She refrains from cooing. “Yeah,” he admits quietly, and finally he flashes a rueful smile she often associates with him. “But fuck, knowing you were awake the entire time is hot.”

She laughs heartily at that, rolling her eyes and pulling her finger away. She sits up, far above her, her breast splaying out on her chest in their perky glory. He stares up at her from so far below, and she flashes a grin. “You really thought it was hot?” She asks. “Because I did. It was so hard not to moan when you were stuck in my tight cleavage.”

“We should do it again!” He yells loudly, quickly sitting up and holding his arms up to her, as if he is a toddler wanting to be picked up. “Do it again!”

She smiles, shaking her head. Her hand scoops down, lifting him under his butt and picking him up until he is level with her face. “I’m too close now,” she says, and she motions below him. Curiously, he peaks over the edge of her palm only to see her free hand disappear between her legs. She moans loudly as she pushes two fingers into herself, scissoring them inside of her. He gasps, and looks at her as if he’s about to plead to be taken down there, but before he can say a word she smashes her hand against her left breast and squeezes.

She can hear him moan in pleasure, but it’s drowned out by the sound of her own moan. The hand holding him quickly pinches his waist, and she looks down to see his grinning face just as she pushes it against her large, light pink nipple. He licks and nips as she rubs his face in circular motions, placing her large thumb on the back of his head to help. His tiny arms try to wrap around her breast, but he only manages to get about half way from the end. He does squeeze his arms though, and his attempts to help her out are much appreciated as her fingers speed up inside of her, thumb of that hand pressing and jerking against her clit.

“Oh, baby,” she moans, head lolling back on her shoulders. She feels his arms constrict, and the hand jerking his face across her nipple speeds up, and he tries desperately to lick and suck at the nub. She could easily hold him there and let him do as he pleased to her, but knowing he was struggling for what he wanted and she was dominating his tiny body is what makes her finally orgasm.

She pants heavily, pulling him away from her breast and holding him in her palm. He’s panting wildly too, staring up at her in amazement as she lifts her hand that had been inside of herself and proceeds to wipe her cum on the bed sheets. She flashes a slow grin, exhausted and not looking forward to a long day at work.

She drops him over her pillow, watching him bounce lightly and she gives a sleepy chuckle. Her body collapses forward, and she decides she can sleep on her stomach tonight because she’s far too lazy to move. Her eyes crack open when she feels the pillow give a little, and her tiny boyfriend makes his way closer to her face. When he sees her eyes, he flashes a grin, before his naked body curls up close to the bridge of her nose. Her heart beats painfully inside her chest, and she suddenly wants to cry but she doesn’t know why.

“I really love you,” she whispers, staring across at his small form. This close up, she can nearly see his every feature, and it was rare she got that opportunity. His eyes are blue, his smile is wide, and his cheeks are dark in what she hopes is a blush.

“I love you too!” He calls over to her, one of his little hands reaching out to pat at her nose. She giggles, closing her eyes and basking in the moment. It doesn’t take her long to fall asleep. 

 

 

End Notes:

I don't really like being completely uninvolved with my readers, so forgive me if I leave hefty author's notes :)

I like all of your opinions! And like I said, I'm still super new to this. 

But anyway, if you're feeling up to it, you should tell me what tyes of scenarios you like most. I mean, do you like insertion or breast play or mouth play or do you like feet (which just a warning I will have one chapter on) or are you into something original? Are you into a gentle giantesses or sadistic? 

I myself enjoy strictly gentle, but as you can tell from my current story you are reading, I do like power play. I like the dominating factor of it, but not harshness. She never actually bruises him or anything, and not once at all during this story will she. She's expressing power, not abusing it. 

And another note, just because I feel like informing you, our giantess is inspired by myself :3 hehe I know scandulous 

Dangerous Care Rides by expectedly unexpected
Author's Notes:

In this chapter, you will find insertion.

And also, I've given a bit of a power shift :)

 

 

The giantess moans softly, hands gripping the steering wheel so tight her knuckles begin to whiten. She bites down hard on her lip, focusing intently on the road so she doesn’t accidently get off course and kill them. No, that’d probably be the worst possible outcome.

Her lover had, at the beginning of the car ride, decided to sit in the cloth of the front seat, lounging back against the cushions as if it was the comfiest couch ever. She had to make a long, two-hour journey in order to meet her mother for a birthday lunch. Her mother’s birthday, not her own. And since it was against the hours to leave her small man along, she brought him along. This time, he sat safely in the pocket of her jacket; she wasn’t exactly brass enough to allow him in her bra nor her panties when her mother was a mere foot away. And she wished briefly that she could take him out and show him off, introduce him as the love of her life. But for obvious reasons, that was impossible and it greatly upset her. It was the first, and she swore the last, time she ever wished he was normal size.

She moans again, feeling her hips jerk just a bit from the stimulation. Fortunately she had cruise control and was not in danger of speeding up; this already felt dangerous enough as is. Yet also extremely arousing.

Sometime on their journey home, her small human bored of his place on the passenger seat, despite the fact that they sang songs and talked the entire time. He made his way across the middle console until he persisted that she pick him up. She didn’t feel safe doing it, but he was far too cute pouting so far below her. And then, he asked to be dropped down the front of her top, and with those wide blue eyes, she was a goner.

He was such a little brat, she thinks. She was wrapped around his finger as much as he was around hers.

Right this minute, as she goes sixty on a deserted highway at about two in the afternoon, he was inside her bra. He was curled around the bulk of her breast, smashed just a little from the restricting material of the bra.

It wasn’t the feeling of his naked toes wiggling against the soft side of her breast, nor his tiny cock pressing hard and giving into her pliant skin. No, it was his hands, massaging her areola, and his mouth constantly sucking and biting at the tip of her nipple. She should have known this is what he planned- he was hornier than she was these days.

Her breath hitches, and her toes curl up inside her shoes as she feels his little mouth wrap around as much of the pink nipple as he can, nearly taking the entire thing into his mouth as he sucks. His small hands seal around the base, pushing up and massaging what doesn’t fit in his mouth, and yeah. She’s wet inside her panties, knowing the fabric was probably darker by now and the rough seam of her jeans digging into her didn’t help.

“Okay. Okay.” She says quickly, one hand peeling off the steering wheel to dip inside her shirt. She hears his gasp as she pulls back the bra, exposing cool air to his naked body and her hard nipple. She wraps two fingers around his waist, pulling him free of his confinements and out into the open. She holds him above her breast, not risking looking at him as she drives the car with one hand on the bottom of the wheel. “You have to stop,” she says, and she can hear him beginning to protest but she shakes her head. “You’re turning me on and we still have an hour drive! This isn’t safe.”

“It’s perfectly safe,” she barely hears him mumble, and she rolls her eyes. He is so stubborn. Her hand begins to move, toward the passenger seat, when he suddenly clings to her fingers holding him and yells, “No, no wait!” She pauses, thinking something is wrong. When the road turns straight, she risks looking over at her hand. She can’t help the slow smile on her lips, seeing him dangle between her large digits, cock hard and pointing straight up between his legs. His legs sway slightly, and he looks up at her with wide, innocent eyes. “Can I sit in your lap? Please? I’m tired of this seat. I want to be closer to you.” What a manipulator, she thinks, but she can’t help but smile widely.

He’s definitely a cute manipulator.

She doesn’t say anything. Just swings her hand back over and drops him. His light body falls into her lap, landing in the small crack between her thighs. He huffs, and she laughs because he probably didn’t want to be dropped but he deserved it, pushing her from her comfort zone so much. He grumbles but is too far down for her to make out what he says. She can feel him move, and she glances down only to realize she can’t even see him below the shelf of her breast. Well, that’s unfortunate.

She feels him move, his back pressing against her soft tummy as he settles on her thigh. She sighs, deciding maybe this is okay. It’s nice, actually. They’re enjoying sweet time together without even talking.

Of course, she should have known he had something up his sleeve. As she drives, she’s still wet inside her panties, and she shifts occasionally to gain a more comfortable position. Nothing works, but when her thigh shifts to the left, she feels his body teeter and fall sideways, directly into the crotch of her jeans.

She moans unexpectedly, clamping her teeth together as she feels him try to find his balance. His hands press down on the jeans above her hood, finding the zipper warm from her steaming arousal, and she feels one of his small legs slip down the inseam along where her slit would be.

“Okay!” She says loudly, hands moving down to grasp and move him. But his little arms shove her away, confusing her into stopping her hand, hovering above him. “C’mon, it’s not fair. Move please?” She whispers.

She can hear his giggle, even down there, and shakes her head. “Will you unzip your pants for me?” He calls out, and this time her fingers do move down to grip his body because no way in hell is she going to let him pleasure her while they’re on the road. Talk about dangerous- nothing they’d done so far could compare to that.

“No wait stop!” He pleads as he flails in her hand, and she pulls him up. Her elbow rests on the middle console, hand hanging just below her face as she takes jerky glances toward him as she drives. No one is on the highway, and she’s a good driver nonetheless, but she was too scared of someone getting hurt. “Please baby!” He calls, gripping to her fingers tightly; the only thing dangling from her fist is his ankles and feet. “It’ll be safe, you know you can drive well! I want to do this for you. I’m the one who made you wet, I have to finish what I started!”

Her brow pinches together at his desperate pleads. Is this for her, or himself? she wonders. She cuts another glance at him to see his little head is hung in defeat, and- shit.

Goddammit.

No matter how much she expressed her control and power over him, and no matter how much he enjoyed it, she knew there were moments that he wished he was in control. That he could pleasure her without her help, that he could do something independently because he wanted to. Not because she allowed him.

She wants to pinch the bridge of her nose, but both hands are preoccupied. He’s right, she is an excellent driver. And once, back when she was still a teenager, a boy fingered her while she drove them home from the movies. It’s really not much different from that, except what he did suck and what her small human is going to do will be heaven. No matter what his little body did, it turned her on.

“You’re a dick,” she mumbles, and she misses the sudden, brilliant grin that spreads across his face as she moves him back down. This time, she sets him between her open thighs, spreading her legs just enough so there is a small space he could climb to and press against her burning sex. Her fingers move, clumsily unzipping and unbuttoning her jeans, tugging at them until the fabric gives and leaves some wiggle room in case he wanted to do more than just rub.

Her eyes are back on the road, but she can still feel his little body quickly move up her thighs. Her strong legs bound him on either side, providing barely enough room for him to squeeze through but he manages. She feels him scale up a bit, grabbing at her zipper to help him lift up until he can sit on her thighs. She pushes the muscles back together, so that it acts as a near solid ground for him to kneel. Her hands grip the steering wheel tightly, gasping when she feels him move so that he’s no longer on her thighs, but rests completely on her crotch, his tiny hands moving over the hood of her slit and down over the moist fabric of her white panties.

She moans, knuckles once more turning white as she focuses intently on the road in front of her. Her tiny lover has just bent forward and pressed his face directly into the hood of her panties, pushing past the slit as his hands push down as far as he can, moving over the hard nub of her clit in the process. The feeling of the cotton scrubbing over the sensitive area makes her cry out. She refrains from clenching up, not wanting to hurt him. This was one of the most difficult things she had ever had to do; not only did she have to keep her eyes on the road and not crash, but she had to maintain enough control not to clench her legs and squeeze the breath out of him.

But god, she’d never been so turned on. This was really pushing her limits.

She doesn’t like feeling completely powerless to someone no taller than five inches, and so she decides she has to exert enough control of the situation that it satisfies her. He got off on it anyway, and she was letting him do as he pleased down there.

“Get inside my panties,” she bites out through gritted teeth, grinding the hard bone together to help her stay focused with the tasks at hand. She leaves no room for argument at the command.

She hears his sharp intake of breath, and he quickly resituates himself. In order to help the tiny man, she pivots her hips forward, separating her thighs just enough so he could be comfortable inside her underwear. He gives her a grunt of approval, reaching forward to grab the hem of her underwear. She manages to break the tough man façade as she hears him grunt with the force it takes just to pull the elastic back. He slips a bit, bare foot meeting the moisture at her hood and slipping down. He manages to regain his balance, pulling with all his worth until the panties are lifted enough for him to quickly jump into it.

She stifles laughter, not wanting to belittle him when he was trying so hard. She could pull her hem with her pinky finger, yet he had to exert great force to move the fabric with his small hands. How… Honestly, it was just precious.

He seems to have a bit of trouble, but she refuses to help him like she normally does. After all, this was his brilliant idea. He could execute it.

She feels him wiggle down the slope of her crotch, feet first as he ultimately army crawls backwards. She shudders as his chest moves across the small patch of trimmed pubic hair at the beginning of her hood. His tiny feet press down and push out, separating her slit enough that he can finally allow gravity- aided by her slick arousal –to drop him down until his face is pressed firmly to her cunt’s lips and his toes scraping the bottom of her orifice.

She releases another moan, body shuddering as she feels his arm accidently lodge itself around her clit and against the slick walls of the inside of her slit.

He wiggles about inside her panties, causing them to give a little as he stretches the material. She knows he gives a soft sigh when she feels his cool exhale against her sensitive skin, and goosebumps begin to form on her arms. She clings harder to the steering wheel, knowing her control was far from being exercised.

His lips touch her clit, tongue lapping out around the sensitive hood making her cry out. She was never one to hold herself back vocally, and this was no exception. When his teeth nip, her hips buck and she hears his loud groan, feels his little hard cock push between her walls just above her entrance.

“Fuck,” she whispers, knowing he can hear her.

His hands circle the hardened skin of her clit, and he begins to rub and push and twist until she’s pliant under his touch. Who would have thought such a tiny person could turn her on so much?

She blinks heavily and opens her eyes wide, forcing herself to stare at the passing yellow lines in the middle of the road. Thank god she hasn’t seen any cars for a while, aside from the random one passing her slow speed. She can’t speed right now.

She thinks for a moment this might be all he has planned, torturing her with teases but never actually giving her anything. He was a jerk if that was the case because he promised to finish what he started, and this seemed to only be further prolonging her orgasm. But surely he’d give more, his tiny cock felt so hard it was ready to explode in seconds.

She lets out a pleased, surprised moan when she feels him begin to push himself further down. His hands still extend, rubbing and massaging her clit before she feels his feet that had once settled at the bottom of her cunt move forward and push in.

Her vaginal walls instantly clamp down, feral moan tearing from her throat like a lioness surging for her hunt. Her knuckles turn white and blotchy from gripping the steering wheel so harshly, and her breathing is ragged as, despite the tight circumstances and clenching, he pushes his shins in, and then his knees, and lowers himself until his belly button disappears within her cunt and he stops.

 Of course this isn’t the first time he’s penetrated her, she’s gripped him by the shoulders before and pushed his entire body in and out of her hot heat. But the three, possibly four inches inside of her coupled with the groping of her clit coupled with the danger of keeping them steady on the road makes it seem like this is an entirely new experience.

Her little man knows exactly what he’s doing.

He is strong, that’s for certain. She can feel his biceps flex above her sensitive lips, the hold on her clit aiding him as he begins to pull himself out a bit and then push back in. It’s marvelous; she’s never let him do this by himself, she’s always controlled his speed and thrust with her large fingers. But this was like he was making love to her, slow but fast, shallow but deep, gentle but harsh all at the same time. He leans forward to kiss at her moist lips, forcefully beginning to kick his legs inside of her, foot managing to slap against her sensitive bundle of nerves- the first man who’s ever found her g-spot. Figures.

She cries out, wanting to roll her eyes into the back of her head but managing to keep herself in check. She clenches around his tight body, just barely, barely able to feel his tiny cock pressing against her walls, fucking up and down like a springboard, giving it to her like he’s never had the opportunity before.

Maybe, just maybe, she needed to give up control more often.

For some reason, knowing he was a mere five inches tall and able to drive her this insane, made everything so much sexier.

Surprisingly, or perhaps not so much so, he brings her on the brick of orgasm in no time. Actually, it’s at least ten minutes and he’s arms have got to be killing him but he never ceases movement. He’s incredible; her stamina at normal height is much better than his, yet she was positive he hadn’t cum in her just yet. Like a true gentleman, he was waiting for her to orgasm first.

She’s sweating, beads running down her forehead and between her breasts. She’s never exerted so much self-control before, and it’s proved not only by the obvious strain of her exertion, but also the fact her fingers are cramping up on the steering wheel. She’d turned the AC on full blast, crazy in winter weather, but the tiny man inside of her panties literally made her so hot she felt suffocated in her clothes.

Miraculously, she hears him yell through the fabric of her pants and her cunt’s lips, “Are you close?!” And she laughs breathily, lungs hurting from how hard she’s been breathing.

She nods, but realize that’s an idiotic move as he can’t see her. She swallows thickly, a lump traveling down her throat painfully, “Yes,” she croaks, and she sounds so wrecked even to her ears. He’s probably smirking smugly inside her panties right now, abandoning her clit to push more of his body down into her central heat and beginning to squirm his body wildly, thrashing about inside of her and repeatedly kicking both feet against her g-spot.

With a yell, she orgasms, hot, stick cum coating his body inside of her and seeping out to cover his face and arms. She feels the warm release coat her panties, warming her already hot skin as the cotton begins to stick to her jeans and even soak through those. She pants, pathetic whimpers leaving her lips. If he were normal sized, and not stuck inside her panties, she’d have enough mind to be embarrassed by the needy noises escaping her lips. After all, she sounds like a dog in heat and that is no exaggeration.

She blinks rapidly, wondering if he came and she missed the orgasm just as she feels something shoot against her sensitive walls and hears his loud moan; apparently, he was a dog in heat too. At least they could be embarrassed and bashful together.

Her chest heaves for oxygen as she feels his body go lax inside of her, and he makes no move to climb out. She reaches up to wipe the sweat from her forehead, turning the vents to blow air directly down her top. She pushes moist hair behind her ear, fingers finally relaxing on the steering wheel, stiff and sore and aching. She would need a long, hot bath tonight just too fully relax again.

“I told you we would be safe!” He yells so she can hear, and she giggles manically like a crazy person, mind far too out of it to care.

She turns onto her road, not having realized they were so close to home. In retrospect, all the teasing and foreplay took a lot longer than she thought. She feels him begin to squirm, reaching up to grab at her wet panties so he can heave his tired body out of her vagina.

She blinks, and a slow smirks settles on her lips as without a seconds thought her hand reaches down, zips her jeans back up and then buttons them. She hears him release a loud, “Hey!” before he’s trapped. Not that he would necessarily object to it, after all he’d spent an entire day trapped in her panties pressed flush to her sex before. What was one little trip inside the house?

He squirms, chest pressing to her still swollen lips, feet once more settling at the bottom of her cunt as his hands try to push up on her panties. It’s useless, he can’t even move the fabric over the heavy material of the denim above it. She laughs to herself, hearing him mumble grumpily but once more unable to make it out.

She pulls into her drive way and shuts off the car, standing up and out without giving him a single warning. She hears his yelp, body sagging against the material of her panties and sticking to her skin, cum beginning to dry on his tiny body. His cheek presses firmly to her lips, beneath her rather than closer to her hood like he usually is. As she walks, her powerful thighs squeeze and rub his body between them, squishy lips opening and closing and rubbing all over his face as he occasionally bounces and falls into it.

But then again, he asked for this. She was only giving him what he wanted. 

 

 

 

End Notes:

I just wanted to say, that trying not to repeat words used to describe the female anatomy is hard. I've never thought of so many ways to describe or even name a vagina. 

 

On another note, I kind of want to clarify a comment I made earlier. I asked for scenarios you guys might like in a giantess story, but I meant something a bit more specific than what I said. 

I meant, tell me what you like. Would you like to see a good anal play scene? Or would you like a foot fetish scene? Are you more into insertion than anything else? 

Or perhaps a scenario, i.e. "The giantess decides to entrap him at work by pushing his entire body, save for his head, into her cunt and leaving him there for the entire day." Prompts for my specific character but you just give me a scene to write out. 

So when I ask for suggestions, I want something either just circumstantial or you can completely prompt me like with the latter choice and I'll give it a thought. 

Does that make sense? I hope so. 

 

So anyway... Yeah. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, as always. I think this is my favorite to date- I quite like the change up, and I hope I've given you further insight into the dynamic of their emotional relationship as apposed to their sexual. I know this all seems like useless smut but I do want the chapters to connect a bit and give you a story :) 

Movie Date by expectedly unexpected
Author's Notes:

There is very light food play and very light mouth play and lots and lots of light hearted couply fun. No actual smut this chapter- perhaps I'll give some next chapter to make up ;)

Also, props to Vivid Imagination as he is the one who, in the reviews, gave me this idea (:

 

 

She was thrumming with excitement. Not the sexual kind; a different kind. Her heart was hammering away in her chest as she passes her card under the glass separating her and the worker. He swipes her card, paying for one ticket and she giggles manically because two people were going to watch it. Sometimes she thinks she gets excited from the weirdest things.

Despite having been together for months, and despite the one romantic dinner (spaghetti and meatballs, glass of wine on her part, and a nice long bath directly after), this was their first real date. It was dangerous of course, going somewhere there were so many people. But they were going stir crazy staying in the house all the time. She could rent a movie, but nothing was like experiencing it at the theater.

So she picked a movie that was only in the cinema for another week, praying this meant they would be alone, or relatively so.  That way, she could actually take him out of her shirt. Otherwise, they’d formed a plan; she wore a V-neck top, and right now he was nuzzled into the underside of her breast and bra, but once they got into the their seats he would sit in her cleavage and poke his little head out. Brilliant, she figured, but she really wanted to expose him. It would just make it seem more real.

As she walks towards the line for snacks and such, she can feel him begin to squirm. Usually, she was able to leave him at the top of her breast, close to her nipple. He was always well concealed in her thick shirts and cardigans.  But tonight it wasn’t that cool out, the sun had been shining all day, and she didn’t need a coat. The V-neck was pretty thin, and she knew his form would be visible under her bra. She toyed with the idea of leaving him in her panties again, but it got uncomfortable when she wore jeans, and if there were people around she didn’t want to fish him out in public. So the underside of her bra was it; she made sure his head was free, poking just over the fold of the fabric. She knew it was heavier than she was used to, though thankfully the bra helped maintain a certain weight distribution. But she was afraid he wasn’t a fan of the position, and she hated that. She almost turned around and left right then.

She sighs, reaching up nonchalantly to give a reassuring pat to her tiny lover tucked inside her bra. To anyone watching it probably looked as if she was re-situating herself rather, and that was okay. She didn’t care if they found her not ladylike for it.

She orders a small popcorn and a medium coke; she’d hid a bottle cap away in her pocket so her small boyfriend could enjoy the sweet taste. She waits a bit impatiently, feeling him shift again. The only reason she thought he could be moving around so much is because he’s trying not to fall asleep. After all, it has got to be comfortable and toasty in her bra.

She takes their snacks, heading to the man who took tickets. She swings her purse around and briefly wonders why she didn’t put him in it; well, he didn’t exactly want to go in there for one, but it might have been a better idea for him too. She shakes the thoughts from her head; she likes him pressed so intimately against her.

Once she’s given back her ticket stub, she heads for the theater, nervous it would be crowded. That would definitely ruin every plan they had, and she’d probably be forced to leave him where he is.

No matter how desperate she was to get out of the house and face civilization, if faced with that circumstance, she would simply go back home.

She sighs softly, sadly almost. He pushes his hands against her, and she knows he’s heard. Again, like before, she lifts the hand holding her drink and brushes her wrist across his body. She wants to reassure him without words. She was just afraid of their plan having a crash and burn.

A wide grin spreads across her lips as she realizes there’s only two other couples in the theater. One relatively in the center, and the other two close to the front. This leaves the back row completely open, and she glows in triumph. They’re actually going to have a date, and he’ll actually be allowed out of her bra. This just makes their entire relationship seem real. Like it is solidified now; they could actually do this. They can be in love and go on dates just like everyone else.

She heads up the steps, being careful so her breasts didn’t bounce on top of her lover. She makes for the middle of the row just as the lights start lowering and it announces for everyone to turn their cellphones off. Grinning widely, she realizes this is actually about to happen.

She can hear his loud gasp when she slips her hand into her shirt and pulls her bra back. His tiny body begins to squirm, pulling himself free and grabbing around her thumb. She grins, pulling her hand free and wrapping her other fingers around his little torso, lifting him up to her face. He seems surprised, as she gets a glimpse of his wide blue eyes, before she presses kiss after kiss to his little face.

When he giggles and starts pushing at her lips, she finally pulls him back enough to stare at him. “What are you doing?” He whispers, but even if he spoke loudly no one in the theater would be able to hear over the trailers starting up.

“Kissing my man,” she jokes, flashing him a giant grin he can’t help but respond to. “There’s two couples in here but they’re pretty far away, so it’s just you and me on a real date!”

“Well then!” The small human says, kicking his feet which dangled from her hand excitedly. It seemed they were both giddy over their predicament. “Turn me around so I can watch! The previews are the best part.”

The giantess rolls her eyes but pivots her lover around anyway, bringing him toward her chest. She struggles a moment on what to do, before she decides on settling him on the mound of her breast. She was just busty enough so it was like a bean bag chair, a thought that makes her giggle, and he can rests his feet on her opposite breast to keep himself steady. She likes him there better than between her breast because then he was more open to move about if he wished. She giggles to herself, grabbing a piece of popcorn and dropping it in his tiny lap before grabbing a huge handful and shoving it in her own mouth.

“Watch it!” He suddenly says, and she glances down to see crumbs had fallen from her lips and stuck to his little body. She grins, shrugging nonchalantly.

He rolls his eyes as if peeved but she knows he isn’t. He brushes the crumbs off, where they fall in her lap past the popcorn and she doesn’t bother to get them off her. She sighs, looking back at the screen just as the opening credits finally begin.

To better get comfortable for the duration of the movie, the giantess changes position. She pulls her right leg up underneath her left thigh, placing the popcorn in the little circle of space that leaves. That is when it happens.

Of course, she pays close enough attention to know when her little man moves; she’d always been cautious of his movements, afraid one wrong move on her part and she’d step on him. But right now, her eyes glued to the screen, she decides to ignore the fact that he teeters on her breast, sways, attempts to catch himself on her blouse, and then falls down into the popcorn.

Without a second’s hesitation, as if her body is moving without her minding telling it, her right hand drops inside of the bag. Not to get him out, but to push him further in.

She can hear his sharp intake of breath, but the giantess simply smirks, pushing down and causing more popcorn to cover his body. She lifts a few pieces to her mouth, able to hear the shifting of the paper bag as he desperately tries to climb out. Yet she pretends to be oblivious, even as he starts calling up her name in a still soft voice, not wanting to alert anyone in the theatre. She genuinely thought he could yell and no one would notice.

As she dips down to grab more popcorn, her fingers brush over him. She hears the stop intake of breath as her middle finger pushes directly down and over his soft little cock, miniscule in the big scheme of things. His hands desperately push popcorn aside, and just as she is coming up with another bite he hits her index finger. It didn’t hurt a bit.

She giggles to herself, giving up the façade like she didn’t know he were down there. She glances away from the movie, seeing his form struggling to the top of the pile of popcorn, no safe footing for him to find nor anything solid to grab hold of.

He glares up at her, slipping back down and his little head disappearing in the sea of yellow and white. She really has to stifle her laughter, thinking she’d seem odd in the near empty theater laughing when nothing was even happening.

His little head pops back up, and he clings to a kernel. “Get me out of there!” He calls up to her, turning fierce blue eyes and it’s too cute to take seriously. Like he’d even pose a threat to her. “Before I fall to the bottom.”

She hums, reaching down to grab the popcorn in front of where he was clinging, making his eyes go wide just before he drops into the open space she created, head first. She bites her lip, grinning widely as she watches his body slip between two popped kernels, before surprisingly he gives a powerful push that dislodges at least three from off his chest. He heaves, still glaring, and she gives him a wink before grabbing another handful and tossing them inside her mouth.

She leaves him there for a bit; what would that say about her if she didn’t? They’d come to know each other deeply, and so they both knew the moment he fell into the popcorn she’d leave him there a bit, “accidently” brushing his body and push him further down.

Not too longer after the whole ordeal started, perhaps fifteen or twenty minutes into the movie, she realizes she’s run out. It was a small bag that in and out of itself still hurt her wallet, but she suddenly wished she’d gotten a large. This ends her fun.

She pouts hugely, looking down at him lying on the floor created by the bottom of the bag, his chest heaving. He’d gotten tossed about a lot easier than he had in the soup, which was the only other time she’d ever played with him in her food. He glares at her as soon as their eyes meet, and this is too funny not to release a little giggle. “What?” she whispers, barely audible.

“There’s butter all over me!” He says to her, motioning to his greasy body. She hadn’t exactly coated her popcorn in butter, but she did like a bit. It was like a guilty pleasure to her.

“Oh,” she whispers, voice dropping into a seductive purr. His eyes widen, body tensing up as her hand slips over the edge of the bag and down, scooping him up with her fingers. “Let me help you with that,” she whispers, just before pressing the flat of her tongue over his chest, tip pressing to his soft cock, and then dragging up.

She can definitely taste the butter, but she has the crazy thought it is better on him than it was on that popcorn. Her head is ducked close to the bag, so that if anyone looked back at her they wouldn’t exactly be able to tell what she was doing. The flat of her tongue drags over his chest, feeling the hard little nubs his nipples had become. Her taste buds gather the butter on him, leaving behind hints of saliva. She moves over his protruding collarbones carefully up the column of his neck, before her lips suction over his small face. He is pliant in her hands, letting her do as she pleases. At least she was getting the butter off him, she figures.

She pulls back with a quick swipe over his hair, not lingering on his face as she skips his torso to trail the tip of her tongue down one thigh, over a knee, past a calf and up a little sole. She hears a giggle, making this seem soft and innocent. She decides she kind of likes the feeling.

After cleaning the other leg, she quickly flips him over, his front pressing down into her palm. Once more the flat of her tongue presses to the bottoms of his feet, wiggling just to hear more sweet laughter before she moves up the back of his thighs, over his pert ass- where she nuzzles the tip of her tongue between his legs, just barely touching his scrotum -before she drags the tongue up his spine and once more to his hair.

She pulls back, breathing a little heavier than she had been before. She flips him back over gently, seeing he has a semi poking out between his legs he hardly seems to notice. She giggles again, blowing cool air on his body. His arms cover his torso to shield himself from her buttery breath, which dries him quicker than any other option might have.

When done, she pulls back to flash him a brilliant grin, his hair mused and crazy atop his head, his cheeks a warm red, and his cock once more soft against his leg. His eyes, which had been tender and submissive (her favorite), quickly harden into a glare she knows is for show. Her smile doesn’t fall as she says, “You’ve missed, like, the first thirty minutes of the movie.”

“You’re the devil!” He calls up to her, giving a shove to her thumb. His lips betray a smile.

“You love me,” she says.

“Unfortunately.” 

 

 

 

End Notes:

About half way through the chapter, I realized I was writing in first and second person. Also, every time I wrote the 's' for she I ended up writing Sarah... Because I do a role play where I am a Sarah and god knows why I connected the two? 

I mentioned Vivid Imagination up there and just wanted to remind you that this was his idea he gave me in a review :) So if you're giving me ideas, don't think I ignore them!

And on another note, I got more than half way through with a chapter when I decided I didn't want to post it, so I saved it for later and scrounged this up. 

Not much else to say... Good day! 

Tease by expectedly unexpected
Author's Notes:

This is 2000+ words of pure sex and yes, masturbation. 

I feel incredibly dirty after writing this. Dirty, but also sexy ;)

 

 

“I’ve been waiting all freaking day to get home.” She says, voice practically a growl that reverberates through her entire body. She can feel a shudder beneath the seam of her underwear, smirking as she realizes he knows what’s about to happen to his little body.

Getting into the bedroom, she makes quick work to taking off her clothes. Her shirt comes off first, and then her long skirt, until she’s left in a bra and panties that have a suspicious lump inside them. She climbs onto the bed, and can hear his quickened breath at what she’s possibly doing. Standing on her knees, she first pulls her bra off, sighing happily at the feeling of freedom, and then tosses the garment aside.

Her smirk is dark, touching a new side of her she didn’t know existed. Her hand slips between her legs, two large fingers pressing up against the form inside her unmentionables as she rubs his body side to side. She moans, feeling her lips separate and begin to swell, the arousal she’d been feeling all day finally having a chance to relax and do as it pleases.

There are moments she feels like a man, in which her cunt is the head she thinks from, like a primal instinct; this is one of those.

“You’ve been teasing me all day,” she says, voice a rasp even to her ears. She hears the moan beneath her but doesn’t say anything; her free hand reaches up to cup her breast and squeeze, causing her cunt to constrict below her. “Touching me and then pulling back, thrashing about wildly when I’m with a customer. I’ve been wet all day because of you, little man.”

She hears the yelp as her fingers leave only to yank her panties down. She giggles, seeing him sway inside of them as they hover mid-thigh, his blue eyes wide as he stares up at her. She laughs, a part of her showing neither of them knew existed. One finger lowers, and he grunts as she presses the tip to his moist chest and drags it down, watching his tiny cock spring from underneath it when she finally lifts the digit.

“Well, I’m in charge now.” She says, with an air of dominance she knows he will not challenge. “And I’m going to fuck you like you never have been before.” That’s a promise.

He easily falls into the role, she thinks. His body is pliant to her will as she lifts him up and lays him on one of the spare pillows. She falls onto her stomach, clumsily attempting to pull her panties down her thighs and kick them from her ankles, pulling her long hair up high so she can tie it back into a loose bun. No sense in making this messier than it needs to be, she thinks.

She stands up, towering over his tiny frame that lays still on the mattress of her pillow, his eyes never even blinking as he watches her closely. She can only imagine what’s going through his mind at this point, and hopes he’ll enjoy the little show she’s about to give him.

“Did you think it was funny?” She asks, moving close to the pillow. Her large hands reach out, grabbing the sides before she yanks it forward, down until the soft material is a stark contrast to the heated skin of her inner thighs. His body tenses, staring up at her in wonderment as she settles onto the back of her thighs, top of her hood now teasingly mere inches below the bottoms of his feet. This pillow, she briefly thinks, is going to need a wash with how wet it’s going to become and how much it will wreck of sex.

“I guess you did,” she muses, realizing she’s probably not going to get anything other than a groan from him tonight. She winks down at him, watching him struggle with where to look; first her eyes, then her breasts, and then her cunt so close yet so far.

She is high off a new drug; she feels sexy beyond belief, so in control of a man- something she didn’t even know she craved. Her right hand raises, and she just barely bites the tip of her index finger, watching his eyes jump up to her face quickly. If possible, the tiny penis between his legs hardens.

“My turn to tease you,” she says in a sultry voice, trailing the finger down her chin, dragging her lip with it until it slaps back into place against her teeth, which instantly bite the plump skin. Down her finger drags, finally joining the rest of her hands as her palm presses flat to the center of her chest, pushing down and gathering perspiration when she finally reaches the rounded inner edge of her breast.

She whimpers pathetically, all for show, as the hand slides across this edge until her fingers can slip beneath the heavy underside. Her moan is not just for show this time when she squeezes her palm down, catching her nipple just on the butt and making her hips jerk. The pillow sways, but her tiny lover does not move from his position closely watching her. Her eyes close, lost in the moment as her fingers drag up, dropping her breast once more to the bottom of her ribcage as her middle trails directly over top the delicate pink bud and around the swollen areola, where she gives such a pinch that a near yell tears through her throat.

Taking her nipple between her index finger and thumb, she rolls, body once more jerking at the sensitive stimulation this sends spiraling straight to her cunt, which constricts and relaxes in a burst of fresh arousal. “Fuck,” she whispers, head rolling on her shoulders as she continues like this. She finally lifts her other hand into play, treating her left breast much as she has her right. She presses the large mounds together, moaning at the slick sweat that makes movement easy. She kneads, squeezes, pinches, and rubs with practiced ease she had done countless times alone in her room, late at night when she’s had a long day at work and cannot help the perverse thoughts.

When finally done with that tease, her chest is heaving in pants. She’d never been able to deny one of her most sensitive areas were her breast; no one had truly acted on this until her tiny human walked into her life, and perhaps that’s a reason she knew this was meant to be.

Once more, she presses her palms flat to her ribcage, the rounded bottoms of her breasts grazing her wrists. She doesn’t look down at her lover as the hands push in and away, down the soft expanse of her stomach, stopping only when the palms are pressed to hard hipbones. She moans, fingertips pressing in right above where trimmed hair lies, her clit throbbing not far beyond in need for contact.

She leans up, off her heels, so that her pelvis no longer rests on the pillow. She knows her lover is watching below her, hands glued to his sides as he watches the show.

Her right hand abandons the left, pushing down through soft hair until tentative fingers can separate her lips at the hood. Using just her middle finger, she presses the longest digit in and over her hooded clit, a loud strangled gasp escaping her lips at the sensation, hot arousal burning its way down her throat where it settles in an unsteady tummy, alighting into a fire that needs to burn out slow.

Her moans only increase from there; she’d never been one to be quiet, unless it was needed. Yet in their house alone there was no need to hold herself back, and so she doesn’t. Her left hand reaches down past her hip to grab at her thigh, delivering a squeeze as if to balance to sensations out when her middle finger traces slow circles over her own clit; the hard appendage gives a shudder and flinch, enjoying the touches too much and yet not enough.

She sucks in a lungful of air, feeling sweat fall down the expanse of her neck and even between the valley of her breasts, the strain to get this over with settling on her shoulders. Slow and steady wins the race, she reminds herself.

She only looks down when her index finger pushes in, lips closing around its base as if it seal it in place. She wiggles curiously, having always been fascinated with the tight expanse of her own walls and endless depth they seemed to reach.

He lays beneath her on the pillow, eyes trained on the finger that delivers slow thrusts. His miniscule fingers are wrapped around his own shaft, and she wishes suddenly he were normal sized so she could watch properly as he drags his palm up, taunt and hard muscle beneath him stretching and tugging with his movements, slit pooling in pre-cum as he essentially teases himself. Just like she might before she would hook herself over him and slip down his length.

She shudders at this thought, moaning out as a second finger slips in with the first, separating into a scissor and stretching insides that try to resist, her clit having a heartbeat of its own mere centimeters from where the action takes place.

“Please!” He cries, and this is what she’s wanted to hear all along- to hear him beg for her, to feel the power surge that if she wanted she could finish herself off with her own hands above him, not even allowing him a single touch.

But where would the fun be in that?

“Oh god, please, please.” He moans below her, and she watches his tiny palm push up and over his sensitive head, a shudder rippling through his body until he once more grabs his shaft and forces a tight fist down. Yes, she definitely wishes she could watch that up close. “I need you so bad.”

She cannot take it anymore.

Her fingers leave her cunt, and she pushes her hand down to cover his tiny chest. She drags the slick fingers along to expanse of his body, leaving her arousal in their wake before she grabs the pillow, shuffles up, and then lowers herself.

A moan tears through her throat as he disappears from view between her pale thighs. She can picture him moaning in pleasure below her, watching eagerly as her giant vagina approaches before lowering onto him, encompassing him in impossible heat and wet arousal.

Her hands brace themselves just above the pillow, on the bed, before her hips take a slow trip down. His body is pliant, the pillow acting as an excellent weight distributor as she begins to gyrate her hips. Up and down, round in a circle, feeling his body jerk and move below her, face sliding against slick lips and across a hard clit, tiny nails scratching the inside of her walls and toes scrapping her cheeks on her upward advance.

Her moans are continuous, hips picking up speed as she humps the little man below her ferociously, feeling him sink into the pillow and then back up. His face slaps against her clit and she keens, reaching forward briefly to better separate her lips and squeeze his tiny body between them. He does not hesitate to put his mouth to quick work, arms pushing up to slip hands inside the entrance of her cunt, fingers wiggling so tiny and yet just enough to stimulate her into a swell, her hips stilling as she gives him a moment to do his work before she once more picks up the rhythm and takes over for herself.

His small body jerks beneath her, and she can just hear his loud moan through her own body before something extraordinarily warm coats the inside of her lips, just below her orifice.

He’s just had an orgasm, and simply knowing that is what causes her own to rip through her, breaking past the barrier of her lips in a feral moan, body arching and hips pressing down on her little lover so tight he probably has a heartbeat of fear before she lifts herself up and collapses beside him.

She makes quick work of helping herself through it, knowing it would be cruel to trap him beneath her body as she constricts, clenches, and jerks in bliss. Her fingers, the same two from before, are pushing past her cunt and thrusting quickly, dragging the orgasm out slow as her clit swells to maximum capacity and a rush of cum coats down her fingers and pools a bit inside of her palm. She thrusts through the orgasm, her fingers slowing gradually until she can pull them out, being sure to deliver a pinch to her clit for good measure before she finally ceases touching herself. She lays on the bed panting wildly, breasts swaying with each intake as her toes curl in post-orgasmic bliss. She can feel the afterglow take effect, knows she’s grinning like a fool as she glances at the love of her life- who’s own smile is more than enough to awaken the butterflies deep in her gut, something she never thought she would experience after having had sex with a man. 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Awkward confession, I find male masturbation incredibly sexy. And I wonder if guys feel the same towards females? 

I also have a curiosity queston- if you're into this fetish, and essentially into the female domination of a tiny man, in your real sex life are you into female domination? 

Yeah, I was just thinking about that and wondering. I mean, being a female into the fetish I can admit I do have a dominant streak inside of me in bed, but not solely. 

Aha, talk about awkward. Let's talk about our sex lives together! Pft.

Anyway, keep the ideas coming :) 

Morning Breath by expectedly unexpected
Author's Notes:

wow

 

 

 

Her lashes flutter against her cheeks, like soft kisses. She lets out a slight groan, and she’d love to say it was whimsical and feminine, but she can’t help thinking she only sounds like a dying walrus. What woke her up anyway? God, she wanted to sleep the entire day away. She was so tired, she’d worked so much lately she felt like her feet were going to fall off her body, but like a thank you for working overtime the last two weeks, her boss gave her the entire weekend off. An entire weekend! It was wonderful.

 

While most people would go out and spend time with friends, she wanted to stay in the house. Stay in the house and do absolutely nothing. Actually, she didn’t want to leave the bed today. Yes, that sounded like an amazing Friday. Forget food or brushing her teeth or showering (and she definitely needed a shower), what was important was laying in this warm cozy bed like a piece of toast and swearing never to leave.

 

Of course, there was a certain someone she wanted to spend her time with. Actually, where was he?

 

She finally creaks her eyes open, realizing for the first time that she’s literally curled up under the blanket in a warm ball, only her head poking out. She bets for anything her cheeks are bright red; they usually got that way. The outside air is freezing, but what else can she expect when she leaves a window cracked open?

 

She calls out his name, but receives no answer. He isn’t squished between her breasts like he should be; usually she slept on her back all night long, but apparently she’d rolled over. Hopefully he was okay, but she knew he was rather resilient. He was fine wherever he was.

 

She gasps, eyes widening when she feels a wiggle by her thighs. She’d bent her legs up close to her tummy last night, and it seems he’s stuck somewhere in between. She can’t help giggling, sounding quite feminine and young even for herself. She doesn’t feel like a grown ass woman at the moment, that’s for sure.

 

Another little wiggle happens, this time closer to her stomach. She’s wearing a shirt, but it’s still very sensitive. She smiles, deciding not to help the little guy out. He can find his way up, she’s positive, and maybe it’ll prove fun for her. Like a form on entertainment, especially if he accidentally slips up her shirt and has to manage his way between her breasts.

 

Well, she’s definitely a sadist.

 

“Are you having trouble?” She says out loud, but through all the covers and space between them, she can’t hear a verbal response. She feels him slowly making his way north from her stomach, pushing up against it and using it like a wall to brace against, probably sinking into the plush mattress. She can only wonder what’s going through his mind right now; she imagines him waking up (adorable bed head and all) and wondering where on earth he was. Why is it so hot? Why is it so dark? And what’s that smell? Just thinking about it sends her into a fit of giggles, clenching up her stomach and making him fall away from her. No telling where he’s at now.

 

It takes a solid minute, but the next light touches happens at the bottom of her breasts, outside her shirt. She almost doesn’t feel it, but she’s sensitive enough to. She feels him press up into the warm mounds, push and shove as he tries to find where they end so he can get around them. She only imagines how hard it is; after all, she didn’t exactly have a petite frame.

 

When he finally rounds the top of her breasts, she sees the covers start to move, and she grins widely. As soon as he fought through their jungle, he’d be even with her face and she was ready to see his heaving chest, flushed cheeks, and crazy hair. She watches with baited breath, anticipating, when suddenly the top of the covers push open and he comes crawling through, collapsing forward as soon as he does.

 

She grins widely, staring at his back; he hasn’t even looked at her which admittedly is heartbreaking but the poor lad seems to be struggling just to breathe. How cute. “It couldn’t have been that hard,” she says, and her breath ruffles his hair up.

 

His head pops up, and his little cerulean eyes are narrowed. She grins wolfishly, enjoying the icy glare he sends her. He doesn’t mean it, of course. He worships the ground she walks on regardless of what she says or does, and he knows that she knows it. Maybe she milks it a little, too.

 

“Have I ever mentioned how much of a dick you are?” He says, and she giggles as she watches him stand up, approaching her face. He flings himself forward, and she can no longer see him as his weight rests against her jaw, one hand pressing to the dimple of her chin and the other on the tip of her nose. She smiles, making sure her teeth stay covered as tiny kisses are dotted to her seemingly giant lips, his entire face pressing to the flush rose petals and nuzzling them. She doesn’t want to speak just yet, and instead lets him continue. “Because you are such a dick!” He yells out, giving her lips a little nip. Her mouth accidentally slips open, smiling with her teeth, but he was apparently done with his display of affection and leans away, moving so that she can look at him. His hands are on his hips sassily and he’s got a minuscule brow quirked.

 

“I’m not a dick,” she says, and this time he’s out of range for her breath to ruffle that crazy hair. “I don’t even have one!”

 

“Thank God,” he scoffs, rolling his eyes. “I don’t even want to think about what it’d be like to face a giant penis every day.”

 

Her mouth quivers, before it flies open in a burst of laughter. What on earth was going through his mind to make him think it was okay to say that?! Now she’d get a stitch in her side from laughing so hard. And laugh hard she definitely does, little tears forming in the corners of her eyes as she tries to keep quiet.

 

He takes a step away from her, noise probably hurting his ears, before he suddenly swipes his hand through the air in front of his face. “Your breath is rank, baby.”

 

“Shit,” she says, finally tearing the covers back so she can lift her hand up, slapping it over her mouth. She’s still laugh, even though she’s now blushing and feels mortified. Of course her breath smells bad, she just woke up. She can’t help that! “Why would you point that out?!” She whines through laughter, accidentally snorting just to embarrass herself further, disapproving of his amused smirk and the tilt of his head at the noise. All he’s doing is standing there and staring at her; what a creep. Too bad she loves him. “You’re embarrassing me, stop! I just woke up!”

 

He finally chuckles, shaking his head and dropping his hands from his hips. “You’re silly. The smell doesn’t bother me that much. I love it just like I love you!”

 

“You’re an idiot!” She exclaims, lifting herself up into a sitting position and sighing. Her hand finally leaves her mouth, pushing frizzy hair off her forehead as she sighs. So much for the whole never-leaving-the-bed thing. She at least had to brush her teeth now. “Can’t believe you said that to me,” she mumbles grumpily, bottom lip pouting out as her hands drop to her lap.

 

“Awe, baby!” He yells up to her, running forward. She glances down, smiling when she watches him slam into the side of her naked thigh, nuzzling up to it. One of her hands lift up, moving to rest down over his back, cupping around him like a hug. She stares at him for a moment, shaking her head. “I really don’t mind the smell!” He says, tilting his head to look up at her; she wonders if he can even see her face from this angle. “Now lay back down! Don’t think I forgot that you wanted to do absolutely nothing today, and that’s starting right now. Forget brushing your teeth or getting up. We’re gonna lay here in bed and just… gossip like old women!” Well, that certainly sounds nice.

 

She smiles slightly, giving his back a squeeze. “Don’t worry, I plan on spending all day in bed. But first I’ll brush my teeth,” she rolls her eyes. “It’s gross not to anyway. Might also shower.”

 

“Good,” he says, nodding his head. She looks down at him in confusion, and he leans up off her thigh, pushing back against her hand. “Because you need to shave too. You’re little leg hairs there are like knives.”

 

“Oh my god!” She exclaims again, yanking her hand away from him. He falls to the mattress, but he doesn’t seem to mind as he grips his stomach and laughs just like she had moments before. She can’t help rolling her eyes as she says, “You really are the dick in this relationship. I’m kicking you out of the bed for the entire day! Go fend for yourself and eat a cricket or something.” This is apparently funny, as he only laughs harder. It sounds quiet to her ears, but she imagines he’s cackling out of control, legs kicking into the air and rolling from side to side like an absolute idiot.

 

No way is she going to shave her legs now, she thinks. She stands up from the bed, leaving him in the center while she plans to go about her morning activities. She’ll just shower alone; serves him right. But even as she walks away, she feels the quirk of a smile playing on her lips. Seems this weekend has begun with a perfect start.

 

End Notes:

Well... Like, hey? This morning I woke up and had the thought of a little man (a specific one actually) pushing his way up through my covers and coming to hug my jawline. So... This happened.

It's been awhile, I guess you could say. Don't start expecting sudden, quick updates because that won't be happening (give me a little over a month for that, eh?)

Anyway. Maybe I can start this back up... Any readers still out there? :)

I found myself blushing when I read my last chapter; I don't recall being that descriptive! Like holy shit.

Lately I've been thinking a lot about shrunken women and giant men. What do you guys think about that? Also, what're your thoughts on involving feet??

Lately I've slowly (very very slowly) been writing a short story for this site, involving a bit of younger characters (like high school) and less sex, more of an actual plotline and development... Let me know if you're interested in a summary in my next chapter's end notes?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4231