Catie Makes History by Drinkme
Summary:

Catie is going to be the first mini to ever be sold legally in the United States! She isn't too excited about it but her step-mother who lead the charge to classify miniature peoples as objects sure is! Now Catie has to spend 24 hours with the woman who ruined her life before she gets sold to the highest bidder. Can Catie adapt to her new life?


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39, Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Lesbians, Maternal, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 4952 Read: 24479 Published: April 30 2014 Updated: May 01 2014
Story Notes:

If you would like more context, please read my other story on the history of miniature peoples. 

1. Chapter 1 by Drinkme

2. Chapter 2 by Drinkme

3. Chapter 3 by Drinkme

Chapter 1 by Drinkme
Author's Notes:

The first chapter, next one coming soon!

“I can’t believe it.” Catie was still in shock after the hearing ended, she’d been repeating that same sentence for nearly 5 minutes now. She was currently being delivered from her current guardian back to her parents who intended to sell her to the highest bidder. “They’re actually going to do it. They’re going to just sell me, like some fucking toy!” She froze at the sudden realization that whoever buys her could very well see her as nothing but a plaything. “And it’s all legal…” she murmured. She wanted nothing more than to cry, but it seemed all her tears had already been shed. For the rest of the trip she merely stared at the wall of the box she was being carried in, while whimpering weakly every so often.

She heard the car pull into the driveway. They had arrived, Catie shrank back into a corner of the box. She felt so helpless ever since she shrank to about 9 inches tall. She bounced around a bit as the man who was carrying her walked up to her old house. They were never careful with her. After all, minis were near indestructible right? She still hated it though. It made her feel more like an object. Sometimes people were more careful with their phones than they were with her.

Light poured in from above as her cardboard prison was opened, Catie looked up with red eyes and saw the face of her step-mother. She was the one who convinced her father to do all this in the first place. Catie shrank back at the sight of the sneering woman. Her hatred for her was only outweighed by her fear. Her name is Lian Liu, the wife of Catie’s father, who came into her life only weeks after the funeral. She was a gold digger, 30 years old, and Catie’s father is a moderately wealthy 65 year old businessman, which makes this whole situation even worse. They didn’t even need the money, Lian just wanted more, and she wanted less of Catie. When they first met, Lian resented Catie, but it wasn’t until Catie shrank on her 18th birthday that resentment became a thinly veiled hatred.

“Hey there sweetie.” she said with a condescending tone of voice and hungry smile. “I hope the ride was ok.” Catie didn’t respond. She hated how she spoke to her, it was like she was talking to her favorite kitten, only with more malice than affection. “Now now sweetie, you mustn't be rude to mommy.” She reached into the box and picked up Catie gently. Lian was never shy about placing her fingers on her step-daughter’s miniature breasts, which would be moderately sized, around a B cup if she were normal. Catie never struggled anymore though. She lost, Lian won, and there was nothing her tiny body could do to fight off the enormous woman that lifted her from her makeshift prison. Lian frowned at the limp girl in her hand. She had expected at least some fight to be left in her, and while somewhat disappointed, she was sure she could still have a bit of fun with her before the auction.

“Come on in sweetie.” She said with her disgustingly saccharine voice. Catie looked around the house she grew up in, expecting to see her father. When met with an empty room a knot in her stomach tightened. “Where’s my father?” she said quietly. Catie tried to sound adamant but only managed to sound like a mildly frustrated mouse. “Your father? Oh right, well to be honest with you he kinda feels guilty about all this,” Catie looked up, a bit of hope in her eyes. Lian smirked as she finished her sentence. “So I told him I would take care of it, and he can take all the time he needs to get over it with whatever booze he can drink.” Lian grinned even wider as she watched Catie lower her head once more as she realized her father was going to be of no help. “In other words, we have a day to ourselves, just us girls as we wait for the first ever legal lilliputian auction. You should be proud sweetie, you made history!” Catie felt a shiver go down her spine at the word ‘auction’. It took her a moment for her to realize that she had to spend 24 unsupervised hours with the woman who orchestrated it all.” Lian licked her lips and winked as Catie looked at her with a mixture of hatred and fear.

“Since you're legally an object now it’s only natural I get to do whatever I want with you.” Lian said in a chipper voice as she skipped over to the bathroom. “And right now you look awful dirty. I think it’s time you took a bath. In fact, let’s take one together!” Catie froze at what she heard and her mind raced “What? A bath? With her? She can’t be serious, I expected her to force me to give her a footrub or something!” Catie began to struggle; Lian giggled in response. “I see that got your attention didn’t it?” Catie heard a door shut and realized she was alone and helpless with this sick woman who clearly had sexual intentions.

“First, lets get you back in here,” she said as she stuffed Catie back into the cardboard box and closed the lid. “I want you to see all of me all at once!” Catie began yelling at the top of her lungs “No! Please, just let me be alone, haven’t you done enough to me already?” The box reopened moments later revealing the 30 year old chinese woman in all her glory. Her breasts were the first thing Catie saw, they were massive from her point of view, C cups that accentuated Lian’s petite yet powerful looking body. Lian liften Catie from the box and let her appreciate the full view. She was an imposing woman, small but strong looking. Her butt was round, and jiggled as she moved. Her skin was porcelain compared to Catie’s more tanned complexion. Catie noticed that Lian was neatly trimmed and dreaded the fact she might be getting a closer look very soon. “Oh sweetie, you were supposed to take off your clothes too! Don’t worry though, Mommy can do it for you.” She reached for Catie’s tiny skirt, and lifted, revealing a pair of tiny cute pink panties. “No! Stop it! You can’t do this to me!” Catie pleaded but was completely ignored by the giantess that peered beneath her skirt with a lustful expression. “Honestly sweetie you should be thanking me, I’m sure you look way cuter without any clothes. But don’t worry, I’ll take off your panties first but I won’t look… Yet.” Her fingers gripped the waistband of Catie’s undergarment, and despite her struggles, removed then with ease, and subsequently threw them in the trash. To her credit, she didn't look as she did it. “Now then, that’s better! I personally always thought girls who wear skirts shouldn’t wear any panties underneath. Much easier access I say.” She giggled like a schoolgirl as she reached for Catie’s shoes. She removed them and then moved on to her shirt. Her wriggling accomplished nothing other than giving Lian an expression one would expect to see in a porn video. She tore off the shirt leaving Catie in nothing but a bra and a skirt. “Now then, let’s see what you’re so keen on hiding from me.” Catie whimpered as Lian reached for her skirt, she knew nothing could be done at this point. She pulled it off and disposed of it like the rest. “Oh my goodness, it’s so cute!” She squealed as she looked at Catie’s exposed snatch. “Did you shave for me?” Of course this wasn’t the case. She had shaved beforehand because a miniature person’s specialist requested she do so for a health evaluation. She stroked it with her index finger and giggled as Catie yelped in indignation. “Well now, lets look at what you have under here shall we?” She reached for the bra and unceremoniously ripped off the last shred of dignity from Catie’s chest. Catie attempted to cover her breasts but was met with clicks of a tongue and massive fingers effortlessly moving her hands away from her chest. “Now now sweetie, Mommy wants to look for a moment.” She stared hungrily while Catie looked away in shame. She yelped in surprise when Lian’s mouth enveloped both breasts and suckled them like they were hard candy. She hated it, but to her surprise she also felt a pleasure she had never felt before. It was maddening but she could do nothing more than let out a few undignified moans and whimpers.

“I think you enjoyed that, didn’t you?” She whispered playfully. Catie responded with a weak “No… Please….” She smiled and walked over to the bathtub. “I think it’s time I wash my dirty little daughter!” She gripped Catie in one hand and turned the water on with the other, all the while rubbing Catie’s breasts with her thumb. “I envy whoever buys you, but I can have plenty of fun with you right here and now.” The massive naked woman said this with a grin Catie hadn’t seen since she shrank on her 18th birthday.

“Let’s begin shall we?”


To Be Continued...


 

Chapter 2 by Drinkme
Author's Notes:

Trying a different formate for easier reading. Let me know if it's better. 

 

Catie Makes History: Chapter 2

 

“Nice and warm, with lots of bubbles!” Lian announced excitedly, as she stepped into the giant tub which might as well have been a lake for Catie.

 

She made herself comfortable, lying against the porcelain prison. Once she was satisfied with her position, she turned her attention to the 9 inch tall, completely nude, teenage girl that was trapped in her hand.

 

Catie was horrified throughout this ordeal. When she first shrank to her current size her father had set out a specially made bath for miniatures in the bathroom, along with custom made clothing.

 

Sometimes her father would ask Lian to take Catie her clothing, and when she did she always lingered longer than she needed too. Once she even took the clean clothing with her, claiming she thought they were dirty. Catie had spent almost 3 hours in the nude trying to dry and cover herself with some toilet paper until Lian brought back the freshly washed clothing.

 

At the time Catie figured it was mere bullying, not once had it occurred to her that Lian was a lesbian. In hindsight, this was probably Catie’s oversight.

 

“Such a tiny little cutie! Maybe after you’re gone I’ll buy one for myself. Though I suppose they’re probably gonna be expensive since the whole ‘legality’ thing is pretty new. Maybe I’ll pick one up at a black market.” Lian continued this disturbing one-sided conversation as if talking to an old friend. Catie knew she was doing it specifically to make her feel less human.

It was working too.

 

Lian began floating in the rising waters, allowing her breasts and stomach to be exposed to the open air. She placed Catie above her bellybutton and looked at her expectantly. “Well? Don’t you want to explore a bit?”

 

Catie didn’t respond. “Sweetie, Mommy wants to get to know you better, and in order to do that you have to get to know me better. Now, why don’t you climb over to my breasts? You never got to nurse off of me growing up, I think it would be a healthy exercise for the two of us!”

 

Catie looked at Lian as if she just told her to jump into the garbage disposal. “Don’t look at your mommy that way sweetie!” Catie stood up from her seated position and inhaled deeply. “You.. Are… Not… My… Mom!”

 

Lian feigned an expression of shock and horror. “You young lady are in a lot of trouble! How dare you speak to your mother that way!” Her hand reached toward the helpless Catie who had no where to run or hide. “I’m going to have to punish you now! Remember, this hurts me more than it does you!”

 

She lifted Catie and brought her towards a mischievous looking smile. Lian opened her mouth and tightened her grip. Feet first, Catie was heading towards the mouth of her evil step-mother. “No please! I’m sorry! Don’t eat me please!” Catie’s panic was absolutely adorable, so Lian decided to remind her of something.

 

“Oh sweetie, eating you would be such a waste and would probably give me indigestion. No, right now you are being punished, and I hope you learn your lesson.” Her mouth opened again, and she stuffed Catie’s lower body into her mouth.

 

Catie felt a rough slimy tongue spread her legs apart and screamed. Lian quickly silenced the miniature girl by sensually licking her tiny slit. For the next 5 minutes Catie was absorbed by an unwelcome but intense pleasure.

 

Lian loved listening to the tiny moans Catie uttered, and was nearly brought to orgasm herself, but it seemed Catie enjoyed it a bit more than she did. Catie let out her first orgasm along with a scream that could only be from an intense pleasure. Lian grinned as she pulled out an exhausted asian teenager from her mouth.

 

“What a naughty girl! Enjoying her punishment so much! Oh well. That was for you, this is for me.” Lian reached for the bodywash and began rubbing it all over Catie’s nude form. Once she was satisfied with her work, she began rubbing the poor girl over every inch of her own body.

 

Catie only barely realized she was being used as if she was a loofah. Lian began with her face, and rubbed Catie’s body slowly over her cheeks, feeling the tiny breasts against her skin she let out a soft moan. Then she worked lower, to her armpits, her belly, her shapely bosom (where she spent far more time than necessary), and her butt.

 

Catie was barely conscious at this point, but hoped it was over. “Now, it’s time for you to get your real punishment sweetie.” Lian muttered quietly. Catie was pulled over to Lian’s lower body, and she realized what was in store. “No! No, no, please, anything but that!” Lian chuckled darkly. “It’s so cute how you still think you have a choice. You had your orgasm, now it’s time for mine.”

 

Catie tried to scream but was abruptly silenced when she penetrated the giantess headfirst. It was dark, slimy, and entirely unpleasant as far as Catie was concerned. She couldn't breathe very well, and she hated the smell and taste. Not once had she ever considered having sex with another woman, and the idea of being used as a living dildo had never even crossed her mind.

 

Nevertheless, here she was, being used as a sex toy and this is probably going to be the rest of her life. It felt like an eternity but finally Lian let out a gasp, an orgasm, and Catie all at once. “Oh my god! That was amazing! Was it as good for you as it was for me sweetie?”

 

She laughed as if it was the most hilarious thing she ever heard. It was probably the most hilarious thing she had ever said. Catie merely sat on Lian’s milky white belly, wondering what the future held for her. “Ok, well as much as I’d like to keep going, we should get cleaned up!”

 

She was back to her innocent chirping voice.” First let’s do you, I think I’m pretty clean but you look awfully dirty for a girl in a bathtub. For shame!” Lian began dunking Catie into the soapy waters, periodically stopping to let her breathe and to rub her body clean. She spent a disproportionate amount of time with Catie’s breasts, buttocks, and vagina than what was probably necessary.

 

Lian held her with both hands and used her thumbs to rub the entirety of Catie’s tiny body. Sometimes she stopped to give a few licks, then dunking her back into the water to start the process over again. Catie felt violated, but she also knew that her body was enjoying the attention. Her nipples had hardened, and if she wasn't covered in water already she would probably still be wet.

 

Once Lian decided she was satisfied with her work, the two exited the tub. “Lets get you nice and dry shall we?” Lian grabbed a dry washcloth and began gently rubbing Catie’s body. The rough cloth felt amazing, but Catie refused to let Lian know, though she suspected that she already did.

 

“There, all done! You stay in your little box while I go get ready ok?” She placed Catie in the box she arrived in, then left the distressed naked teenager in almost complete darkness. It felt like hours, but it was probably only a few minutes until she heard the returning footsteps of her step-mother. “Ok sweetie, time to come out!”

 

She opened the box and revealed to Catie the outfit she put on while she was away. It was black laced lingerie, with crotchless panties revealing her pussy. Catie hoped that she wouldn't undo the work she put into cleaning her. “What about my clothes?” Catie asked hopefully. “Clothes? For you? Well if your new owner tomorrow decides to let you wear clothes then that’s his decision. For now, you don’t have any clothes, and sweetie, I promise it’s for the better. Your sense of fashion was awful and there’s no reason for you to hide that adorable body of yours. Someone with a body like yours should walk around naked as far as I’m concerned. I would share my body with the world if it was legal. For now, though, I guess it’s enough to share my body with you.” Lian sighed contentedly with her last sentence.

 

“I’ve made up my mind. I’m definitely gonna buy a mini after I’ve sold you. Seriously, I’ve never felt that kind of satisfaction before!” She giggled then looked at a nearby clock. “Looks like we still have a few hours before bedtime, are you hungry?” Catie nodded weakly in response, she was absolutely starving. “Alrighty then sweetie, I’ll go make us some food. For now, stay in here.” She stuffed Catie into her cleavage, knowing she was too exhausted to struggle.

 

“I hope you like fondue!”


To be continued….

 

 

End Notes:

Next chapter will probably involve some mouthplay and treating poor little Catie like a cute little pet. 

Chapter 3 by Drinkme
Author's Notes:

The last chapter in the first story of Catie. She will be revisited in the future, but for now this is the final chapter in Lian and Catie's relationship. The two will have other experiences with miniatures and owners, but not with eachother. 

 

Catie Makes History: Chapter 3

 

The porcelain figure in black lingerie sauntered over to a well furnished kitchen. Between the breasts of the imposing and beautiful woman sat a miniature teenager named Catie. The smell of melted cheeses and chocolates made the minigirl’s mouth water.

 

“The cook left me some food by request. I asked for fondue specifically. In hindsight maybe I should have waited till after dinner to take that bath, but I just couldn't help myself.” She smiled warmly at Catie, who still hadn't quite understood the implication. “Oh well, I can always wash you in the sink later.”

 

“I do hope you like fondue. You’re going to be very familiar with it for the next hour or so.” Catie’s sluggish mind finally made the connection. Her eyes opened wide but she didn't speak, she knew resistance was a pointless endeavor, regardless she began looking for some opportunity to escape.

 

Lian removed Catie from her cleavage and gripped her legs between her index finger and thumb. “Let’s enjoy our dinner shall we?” She sat down at the counter and slowly dipped the naked girl into the melted cheese headfirst. Both of them knew that the heat wouldn’t damage her, at worst it felt uncomfortably warm and sticky.

 

After a couple moments, Lian lifted her adorable little snack from the cheese. “I hope you’re drinking it, or at least licking your mouth right now, cause it’s the only food you’re getting sweetie.” She lifted Catie over her gaping maw, and lowered her carefully.

 

Her lips enveloped the upper body of the tiny teen, and she sucked gratuitously. She made sure to use her tongue and play with Catie’s bouncing breasts covered with delicious cheeses. After a few moments she felt Catie begin to struggle and allowed her to come out for air.

 

Catie gasped for air and coughed a few times. She could find no way out, and was still starving. After some careful consideration while inside her stepmom’s mouth, she decided to try and appease her in order to try and get some time to actually eat.

 

“Hey... Lian?” An eyebrow was raised at the mini nudist. “Call me mommy sweetheart.” Catie cringed internally but swallowed her pride. After all, she was hanging upside down, naked, and covered in cheese sauce. There wasn't much pride left anyway. “Erm.. Mommy?”

 

“Yes Sweety?” Lian smiled, satisfied that she was already making progress with her little troublemaker. “Would you let me go into the pot of fondue? I’m really hungry, and I promise I’ll listen to anything you tell me to do.”

 

Lian’s smile widened, intrigued by her plaything’s proposition. “Huh… Ok I’m interested, but not in the pot.” She reached for a small bowl nearby and placed it down onto the counter. She gently placed her toy into the bowl, grabbed a wooden spoon, and dunked it into the fondue pot.

 

“Get ready for dinner sweetie!” Lian handed Catie a small piece of bread and began spooning cheese into the bowl, letting it drip down from the wooden utensil. “Eat quickly sweetie, I get bored easily.” Catie understood and quickly began consuming the piece of bread about the size of her head with the cheese falling from above.

 

“Hrm… Why don’t you dance for Mommy? Would you dance for Mommy sweetie?” Her expectant expression made Catie nervous, and she knew that if she refused it would be back inside her mouth with little opportunity to eat.

 

“Yes Lian.” “Excuse me?” Catie looked away as she responded, “Yes Mommy.” Lucky for her she had studied some dancing while in middle school. She began to try her old ballet routine but found it was much harder to perform when ankle deep in fondue. “No no no, sweetie, do something fun. I’ll tell you what to do alright?” Catie froze but knew she had no choice. She muttered a reluctant “Yes Mommy.”

 

“Good. Now then, how about you… gyrate your hips for Mommy?” Catie did as she was told. “MMhmm.. Ok now stick your chest out, bounce around a bit.” With a groan, she followed the instructions of the giantess. “Very nice sweetie. Ok, now what is it the kids are doing nowadays? Twerking right? How about you do that for me?” Catie’s face flushed, but she continued to follow instructions like a good girl.

 

“Oh my I just love the way your ass jiggles sweetie!” She clapped her hands and paused for a moment. “Oooh I know! Go ahead and eat sweetie. I’ll be right back.” She stood up and left the room, her breasts jiggling with every step.

 

Catie looked around, figuring that now was the only chance she’ll get to try and escape, but found that her stepmother was not careless. There was no way off the countertop safely, and while she could survive the fall easily, Lian would hear her land and punish her. Catie figured that even if she could escape, she’d probably go out and get herself killed. It seemed Catie was resigned to her current prison.

 

She continued eating while waiting for whatever new torture Lian had in mind. Footsteps approached and she walked in holding a video camera. “Sweetie, I have a great idea! We could make you internet famous! Just do the dance again while I record you!”

 

Catie gave her instinctive response, slapping a hand around her mouth as soon as she realized what she said. Lian’s expression changed to a dark frown. “Sweetie… we have a great opportunity here. If you don’t do your little dances willingly, I’ll just record me sucking the fondue from your ittie bittie titties. Is that what you want?”

 

“No Mommy… I’ll do it.” Catie was mortified. The video was undoubtedly going to get plenty of attention, meaning old friends, family and her old peers would watch her dance in the nude covered in cheese.

 

“Hrm, on second thought, let’s move on to dessert before you dance for me again.” Lian walked to the other side of the kitchen to grab the pot of chocolate fondue that Catie had smelled earlier. “You’ll be much cuter in chocolate, don’t you think sweetie?” She gathered another bowl and spoon, then grabbed poor little Catie and rinsed her off in the sink.

 

“There! All ready for your debut as a dancer!” Lian dropped Catie into the clean bowl and scooped some chocolate into the spoon. “Get ready sweetie! Hitting record…. Now!” Catie immediately began dancing the way Lian had previously instructed. “Very nice sweetie, keep going! You’re doing great!”

 

Catie watched her step-mother bite her lower lip. It was clear she was enjoying this immensely. “That’s good sweetie, now lets finish this off with a bang!” She reached for the chocolate covered asian girl and opened her mouth while facing the camera. “No wait! You said-”

 

“I said nothing sweetie. You were rude to me and now you have to be punished.” Lian quickly lowered the struggling girl into her mouth, this time feet first to give her access to the lovely spot between her legs. She sucked her lower body and licked every inch between and around her legs. Catie felt the rough tongue violate her again and again resulting in multiple explosive orgasms.

 

She was helpless yet again, when Lian lifted her up, turned her around, and placed the top half of her sweet little toy into her mouth. Catie’s little legs kicked and squirmed, but she could do nothing to prevent Lian’s tongue from toying with her body.

 

Lian then gripped both of Catie’s legs and pulled her from her own mouth. She examined her for a moment then began to lick her as if she were a lollipop, focusing heavily on Catie’s breasts. Lian decided it was time to finish the job, and began thrusting Catie’s upper body in and out of her mouth. The motions were not entirely unlike an experienced blowjob.

 

Lian finally finished toying with her step-daughter and turned off the camera. “Don’t worry too much about the video sweetie, I’ll be saving it for a rainy day. I’m sure that someone will pay good money for it someday. Just like someone will pay good money for you tomorrow.”

Catie was too exhausted to respond. She just wanted to sleep and be done with this whole ordeal, who knows, maybe her new owners will be kinder to her. “Don’t bother speaking sweetie, I know you’re tired. I’ll just give you one last bath then I’ll put you to bed. It’s a big day tomorrow, and you have to be presentable!”

Lian washed Catie yet again in the sink, then dried her off with a paper towel, once again taking extra time with the breasts and crotch area. “I have one last surprise for you sweetie!” Lian seemed giddy, she had probably been looking forward to showing her whatever this surprise is. She took Catie into her bedroom and opened up a fairly large box that was sitting on the counter.

 

Inside was what appeared to be a display case, with a human shaped indent that was around 9 inches tall, along with cuffs around the wrist and ankle areas. Realization hit Catie like a ton of bricks. It was wishful thinking to assume that this monster of a woman would allow her to sleep comfortably.

 

“Custom made just for you! I hope you like it!” Lian almost sounded sincere as she spoke. She quickly placed Catie into the case strapping her extremities in the cuffs. She was in a spread eagle position, and noticed that the glass cover of the case could be opened from the outside easily.

 

Lian saw her “admiring” her new glass and silk prison. “You like it? It’s made for easy access for when buyers want to take a closer look at you. It’ll probably be a standard for when mini’s are purchased legally. Of course, probably not quite as expensive or comfortable.”

 

As much as Catie hated to admit it, the case was actually quite comfortable. If she wasn’t bound in a revealing position she might have actually liked sleeping there. “Well, goodnight sweetie, don’t let the bedbugs bite. I’ll see you and your cute titties tomorrow. Saying goodbye will be hard, but I’m sure you’ll manage with your new owners. They’ll be paying quite a bit for you, so there’s no way they’ll waste such a pretty little thing.

 

Catie was trying to ignore her beast of a stepmother but wasn’t having much luck. She hoped that perhaps her new owners wouldn't be so cruel. That night she dreamt of an owner who treated her like a best friend, only there was something off about it. The next morning she couldn't quite remember what it was, but it probably had something to do with the fact that in her dream she was still nude, with the exception of a leather collar around her neck.


FIN

 

 

End Notes:

Catie will return in another story starring herself and the family that purchased her. 

Lian will one day purchase her own mini, and she will have lots of fun with her. 

 

My next story will have entirely new characters, and probably a different tone. Stay tuned!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4199