Galactic Pet by Shrunken Mazerunner
Summary:

The following story is being marked as "completed", HOWEVER it is not done. I am marking it as such because it does not have a plot, and, in my opinion, is not a real story. I am currently working on a new version, that will be a real story. I hope to add this new story sometime in the next few days. (This update was written on 1/26/2017)

 

Robert is a normal boy, but his live takes a very abnormal turn when he is sold on the galactic market as a pet. Will is new master be freind or foe?

For this story the tags are added as they appear in the story.

 


Categories: Adventure, Entrapment, Gentle, Insertion, Mouth Play, New World Order, Sci Fi / Fantasy Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes Word count: 14252 Read: 110083 Published: April 29 2014 Updated: December 10 2015

1. The Wake Up by Shrunken Mazerunner

2. New Home by Shrunken Mazerunner

3. The Tank by Shrunken Mazerunner

4. Answers by Shrunken Mazerunner

5. Work by Shrunken Mazerunner

6. The Class by Shrunken Mazerunner

7. Q and A by Shrunken Mazerunner

8. How to cure WBS by Shrunken Mazerunner

9. Saving a life by Shrunken Mazerunner

10. The Box by Shrunken Mazerunner

11. The girl by Shrunken Mazerunner

12. She Awakens by Shrunken Mazerunner

13. She Slumbers by Shrunken Mazerunner

14. She Awakens...again by Shrunken Mazerunner

The Wake Up by Shrunken Mazerunner
Author's Notes:

PLZ review and tell me if you like the new style of opening.

 

 

 

 

Cold. That's all I can feel right now. I search my memory for anything to tell me why I'm cold. Then I realize, I have no memory of anything. I can remember English, but other than that there is nothing. A name, a name is coming into focus. Robert. Is that my name? I hope it's my name I like that name. There is a little hope growing inside me. I have a name now. That is more progress than I've made in the last few minutes. How...How come I can't move? Panic starts to run through my body. Where am I? The cold is starting to retreat. I can feel warmth. I still can't move, but the warmth is welcome. I can feel something on my back. It feels metallic, but spidery at the same time. I'm.....I'm on my side, and I'm curled in a ball. Why? A fresh wave of calmness washed over my still cold body. I don't understand. How am I staying so calm? I can feel something melt away from my eyes. I open them slowly. Once they are open I can only see a wall of grey material. I still cannot move my head, but I can move my eyes. I see an ice like substance covering my whole body. That explains why I can't move. I am in some sort of grey walled container. I look up to see frost covered, one way glass. I can tell it's one way because of the fact that I can faintly see large objects flying past the top of the glass. I looked back at the ice and I saw that most of my head had been uncovered. I could feel my body coming back online, my brain now ran at almost full power. Suddenly a gas started to fill the box that I was in. One sniff and I knew what it was, knock-out gas. How did I know that? How could I remember that and not my home? These were my last thoughts as I drifted into another dreamless sleep.

This one did not last as long as the other, and this time when I woke up I was already at 100%. I was still in the box, but the ice had melted almost completely of me. Only my feet remained frozen. I tried to sit up, but I hit the lid, or what I thing is the lid, of the box. I laid back down. Suddenly a hunger stronger than any I have ever felt raged in my stomach. I was starving, literally. Once my feet were free, a few moments later, a loud beep echoed in the small space, and a green light lit up on the outside of the box. I could tell because a corner of the glass lit up with the light. I wanted to move, to try and see if I could open the box and find some way home, but a small part of me told me to stay put. Out of a newly replenished fear I stayed still. Time crawls slowly when you're scared and hungry. After a long period of silence I heard a loud series of high pitched beeps. They went on and on hurting my ears as they collided with my ear drum. A loud moan soon filled the box. Then the ground shook. I laid there scared to move. I could hear something shifting, and given the sounds I heard it was massive. Suddenly there was a lot of movement outside the grey walls. Objects flew over the capsule, and they looked like fingers. A buzz crescendoed outside the box. I looked up to see a white line form on edge of the grey prison. The box jolted as the top flew open. Light flooded into the now open space. "Come forth Sam." A female voice lured.

I thought my name was Robert. I thought.

"I will not hurt you." The voice called. "I just need you to step out of the box." Slowly I exited my old shell like prison. I looked at it once I had fully left it, I turned to see that a human shaped and sized mold laid in the large grey box. I felt something beneath my feet. I looked down to see grass path. I followed it until it got to a sudden drop. At the edge of the drop was a woman dressed in long, white robes. She smiled when I looked at her. As I walked I noticed that the grass waved in and out and gave a faintly audible buzz like a signal break in a TV show. I stopped, bent down and saw that the grass was fake. I wanted to shout this fact, but I knew that if I did I'd never get answers. I kept walking until I was standing right in front of the woman. She had a compact face. Short brown hair hung from her head. She had a nice medium sized pair of tittes. "Sam. I am your conscience. You have done many bad things, so I am punishing you." I couldn't help but snicker. "What is so funny?" She asked with an irritated tone to her voice.

"Well" I said. Noting that my voice was deeper than I had thought. "The fact that you think can fool me with this. I may not have my memory, but I can still see fake grass when I see it. Plus when I was waking up I remembered the name Robert. I'm willing to bet that Robert is my name not Sam." I relaxed and started to think over the evidence that I thrown out without any real thought. She looked at me with a mixed look of awe, confusion, and disappointment.

"Damn it." She said. "I was hoping that your drug resistance hadn't kicked in yet. Alright. You saw through my disguise, and you remember more than most do so I'll make a deal with you. I'll show and tell you the truth if you keep calm. Deal?" I looked at this woman part of me wanted to trust her and part me didn't.

"What will happen if I say no?"

"Then you'll live in here for three days until you die."

"I guess I don't really have a choice do I?"

"Nope." She walked over to the box and tapped the air a few times. Suddenly I felt weird. The whole world was being sucked into the box. "Get in!" She yelled over the deafing noise. "It'll make things go faster!" I looked around the world that was being erased right in front of my eyes. I threw caution to the wind and ran into the box once I got in the box slammed shut.

I laid in the box then another soft buzz filled the space. I sat still for a few moments. After a little while I heard the same female voice only this time it sounded like it came through a pa of sorts. "You can come out now." I pushed up on the lid and it slowly opened. I pushed it all the way open before I sat up to see a gigantic world.

New Home by Shrunken Mazerunner

All around me were huge versions of varying bed side objects. A weird alarm clock that was a little higher than my hips. Manhole sized comedic dishes were scattered around. I turned my head to see two giant hands resting right in front of me. The finger nails were painted stripped red and white. Then a thought popped into my head. What do those hands attach to? I looked at the hands and saw arms three or four people thick. They led to a torso that could have easily been a skyscraper. It all finished at a head that was staring at me with a genital smile on. Fear paralyzed me. "I'm not going to hurt you." She said. It was then that I realized that she was the chick that tried to fool me with the fake grass, only now her tits were much bigger now.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"That's a hard question to answer, but I promised you the answers so if you'll not panic I will tell you. You are on Babylon. It's a planet that is ten light years from Earth. I am a Babylonian named Tina. I bought you at a shopping mall a few blocks away. You are my pet." I sat there in confusion.

"I'm not on Earth?" I whispered.

"I'll give you a few minutes." Tina said. She walked into another room leavening me thoughts. My head was swimming with all information. I was in denial.

I can't be on another planet. This is just a dream. I need to wake up. I pinched my arm to try and wake me up. A quick shot of pain shot up my arm. I was not asleep. Tina came back into the room.

"Robert, I know that you have just been told a shocking fact, but I need you to crawl into my hand." She lowered her hand onto the table. I looked at the gigantic mound of flesh that laid open in front of me.

"So I'm just a pet to you? A slave?" I asked. Her hand curled up a little bit. "I mean you bought me didn't you? Just like you buy a slave or a dog?!" I was starting to scream. Hot tears ran down my face.

"Robert." She said in a calm voice. "I know what you're going through, but think about this there are species that like humans as another source of food. I saved you so you could live."

"If you wanted to help why didn't you send me back home?"

"The memory block was already in place. You would return to Earth with no memory of your family, friends, or anything prior to the block. The only way to remove the block is if I." She shudder. "Own you for a Galactic standard year. Around 50 Earth years. Now come on." She lowered her hand again. I sat there processing, calculating. Trying to find a way out side this room. I looked up at Tina, it finally sunk in how small I was compared to her. There was no way I could beat her to the door. She could kill me with a single step. A simple drop onto her chair or floor and I'd be dead. A stain on her shoe or ass. I swallowed my pride and hopped out of the box and landed into her huge hand. She smiled. "That's a good Human." She cooed. She lifted me in front of her face. "Now I have to go to work soon so I'll show you around your new home, and my digs. This is my bedroom." She said lowering me to about her chest height. The room was fairly clean a few weird articles of clothing scattered about. A weird black dome rested on the ground. Then, of course, the table that I had just been lifted from. She started to walk towards the other room. "And this is the living room, family room, and kitchen." The large room had a small kitchenette space that was kept very tidy. The rest of the metal room had a small table, a couch, and a large glass terrarium. The Terrarium had a small house, a pool, and a small lake. Everything else was too small for me to see. Tina took a sudden deep breath. Her tits shoved me off her hand, and I was now in feel fall. It didn't last long, because another mass of flesh stopped my fall just short of her waist line. She brought me up to her face. This time she close her hand around me. "Sorry. I just realized how late I was. I'm gonna drop you in your terrarium. We'll talk once I get back. This of anything that is missing or any questions you have. There should be paper and pencils in the terrarium." Without another word she lowered me to her side and quick walked over to the terrarium. I walked over to the glass and looked out as Tina started running around like a chicken with its head cut off. The smell of unknown substances filled the terrarium. I looked over at the kitchenette to see that something was cooking in a hovering pan. Tina walked over to the pan, hit a few holographic buttons, and then flipped whatever was in the pan in to her mouth in one flip. Her hair was done up in complex interlocking circles. She wore a long toga like dress. Her large tits making two bird perches out of the toga. Tina ran over to my enclosure, and hit a few holographic buttons. A weird blue force field thing formed over the glass box. She walked over to the couch, picked up a purse like handbag, and then walked over to the door. Right before she opened it she looked back at me. A look of distress was buried by a transparent layer of happiness. With that she opened the door into a hall way of some sort then the door whooshed shut.

The Tank by Shrunken Mazerunner
Author's Notes:

This chapter is a little boring, but I think it will help later on.

 

 

 

 

 

I stood still for a few minutes. My mind spinning with all that had happened in the past few minutes. I turned to the glowing, blue roof. I picked up a rock from the ground, and lobbed it at the shield that was about 20 feet of the synthetic ground. The rock exploded upon contact with the shield. No way I can get through that. I thought. Well I’m gonna be here for a while might as well tour my new home.

I looked and saw that my new glass prison had a two story house that looked like it was painted my favorite color of red. It had a large backyard area that opened up to a lake. I walked over to the lake. Several fish swam off as I got closer. There were three boats, which bobbed peacefully in the waves, tied to a dock. One was a petal boat with ‘Lover’s Lake’ written on the side. Then there was wooden row boat that looked like it could be fitted with a motor. It had ‘Nose Bud’ written on the bow. A pontoon boat was the last one. The pontoon had a load of fishing gear onboard. I walked over to investigate the boats, when I noticed a sign that had two arrows on it. One arrow read ‘Dock’ and pointed in the direction of the dock. The other said ‘Safe Swim Area and Pool’. It pointed somewhere of in the distance. Out of curiosity I walked along the lake in search of the ‘Safe Swim Area’.

It didn’t take me long to find out what the sign had meant. A roped off area of the lake soon became visible. A few more steppes later and I could see the conceit that outlined the pool. As the pool got closer I noticed that there was a crate with the words ‘Highly Explosive’ drawn in huge, bold letters. I opened it only to find a mountain of pool toys and goggles. I closed the box and walked over the pool itself. The water was clear and crisp. I dipped a toe in the water, and found that it was the perfect tempter. Not too hot and not too cold. If the pool is this good. Then how good is the lake? A few moments later I was dipping my toe in the much murkier lake water. Like most lakes it had warm currents that snapped to a cold current in a few seconds. The water felt dirty, and used. If I ever go for a swim I’ll use the pool. I looked at the house in the distance, and decided that I need to explore the place I would be sleeping.

The red brick house had a short deck with a grill on it, and a sliding glass door. I entered the house to find myself in a kitchen fully out fitted with pots and pans. Even the fridge was fully stocked with bacon and cheese and all my favorite foods, or what I thought were my favorite foods. How can I remember my favorite foods but not my family? How can I even remember what this shit is? The complexity of the memory block once again filled my thoughts. The only other thoughts were on how Tina got the stuff. After exploring the house I found the lower level had a kitchen, a dining room, a gaming room with all the latest systems, and a computer room.

The second level had three bedrooms, each decorated differently. One was a fairly large room with a bed, closet over flowing with clothes, and a wooden desk with Legos spread out over the surface. Clothes and toys cluttered the floor. The next bedroom was almost identical to the first, only the floor was spot less, and everything was organized. The last difference was that everything was colored a bright pink. Girly toys, from dolls to dildos, were piled in a corner. A post it note above the pile called it the ‘shame pile’. Finally I had a room that was a closet compared to the other two. It had a pile of clothes by the door, and a large two person bed. Why do all these rooms have clothes and stuff in them? The only answer I could come up with is that I saw not her first ‘pet’. I went back down stairs. A black box that I hadn’t seen before had a blue blinking light on it. I walked near it and then a blue rays of light ran up and down my body. They flashed green then retreated into the box. A hole opened up on the front of the box. Then a holographic picture of Tina appeared behind me. I turned to see it.

“Hey Robert.” It said. “How are you liking the house?”

“Tina?” I asked.

“Yes and no. I’m a computer version of Tina. She calls me computer, but you can call me whatever you want.”

“Um….. I’ll call you Miranda.”

“Why Miranda?”

“I don’t know. It just sounds familiar.”  

“Ok, so is there anything you need?”

“Yea, why are the rooms upstairs full of toys and clothes?” Miranda’s body suddenly lit up with computer code. “What are you doing?”

“I’m checking with Tina to see if I can tell you.” A moment passed in silence as I thought of why she would need access. “Tina says that I can’t tell you, but she will tell you tomorrow. She also says you should get some rest, you’ll need it for tomorrow.”

“Wait.”

“Yes?”

“Are you just in the Terrarium?”

“No, I exist in anything Tina owns. All except you. I’m your link to Tina is you ever need it, just say the word and I’ll contact Tina. Now go get some sleep. Tina made it clear that you’ll need all your strength for tomorrow.” Miranda’s holographic form disappeared. I stood for a second think of why Miranda couldn’t tell me why the rooms looked used. I walked upstairs to the room that looked like a closet, laid down in the bed and fell asleep.                  

I stood still for a few minutes. My mind spinning with all that had happened in the past few minutes. I turned to the glowing, blue roof. I picked up a rock from the ground, and lobbed it at the shield that was about 20 feet of the synthetic ground. The rock exploded upon contact with the shield. No way I can get through that. I thought. Well I'm gonna be here for a while might as well tour my new home.

I looked and saw that my new glass prison had a two story house that looked like it was painted my favorite color of red. It had a large backyard area that opened up to a lake. I walked over to the lake. Several fish swam off as I got closer. There were three boats, which bobbed peacefully in the waves, tied to a dock. One was a petal boat with 'Lover's Lake' written on the side. Then there was wooden row boat that looked like it could be fitted with a motor. It had 'Nose Bud' written on the bow. A pontoon boat was the last one. The pontoon had a load of fishing gear onboard. I walked over to investigate the boats, when I noticed a sign that had two arrows on it. One arrow read 'Dock' and pointed in the direction of the dock. The other said 'Safe Swim Area and Pool'. It pointed somewhere of in the distance. Out of curiosity I walked along the lake in search of the 'Safe Swim Area'.

It didn't take me long to find out what the sign had meant. A roped off area of the lake soon became visible. A few more steppes later and I could see the conceit that outlined the pool. As the pool got closer I noticed that there was a crate with the words 'Highly Explosive' drawn in huge, bold letters. I opened it only to find a mountain of pool toys and goggles. I closed the box and walked over the pool itself. The water was clear and crisp. I dipped a toe in the water, and found that it was the perfect tempter. Not too hot and not too cold. If the pool is this good. Then how good is the lake? A few moments later I was dipping my toe in the much murkier lake water. Like most lakes it had warm currents that snapped to a cold current in a few seconds. The water felt dirty, and used. If I ever go for a swim I'll use the pool. I looked at the house in the distance, and decided that I need to explore the place I would be sleeping.

The red brick house had a short deck with a grill on it, and a sliding glass door. I entered the house to find myself in a kitchen fully out fitted with pots and pans. Even the fridge was fully stocked with bacon and cheese and all my favorite foods, or what I thought were my favorite foods. How can I remember my favorite foods but not my family? How can I even remember what this shit is? The complexity of the memory block once again filled my thoughts. The only other thoughts were on how Tina got the stuff. After exploring the house I found the lower level had a kitchen, a dining room, a gaming room with all the latest systems, and a computer room.

The second level had three bedrooms, each decorated differently. One was a fairly large room with a bed, closet over flowing with clothes, and a wooden desk with Legos spread out over the surface. Clothes and toys cluttered the floor. The next bedroom was almost identical to the first, only the floor was spot less, and everything was organized. The last difference was that everything was colored a bright pink. Girly toys, from dolls to dildos, were piled in a corner. A post it note above the pile called it the 'shame pile'. Finally I had a room that was a closet compared to the other two. It had a pile of clothes by the door, and a large two person bed that took up most of the room. Why do all these rooms have clothes and stuff in them? The only answer I could come up with is that I saw not her first 'pet'. I went back down stairs. A black box that I hadn't seen before had a blue blinking light on it. I walked near it and then a blue rays of light ran up and down my body. They flashed green then retreated into the box. A hole opened up on the front of the box. Then a holographic picture of Tina appeared behind me. I turned to see it.

"Hey Robert." It said. "How are you liking the house?"

"Tina?" I asked.

"Yes and no. I'm a computer version of Tina. She calls me computer, but you can call me whatever you want."

"Um..... I'll call you Miranda."

"Why Miranda?"

"I don't know. It just sounds familiar."

"Ok, so is there anything you need?"

"Yea, why are the rooms upstairs full of toys and clothes?" Miranda's body suddenly lit up with computer code. "What are you doing?"

"I'm checking with Tina to see if I can tell you." A moment passed in silence as I thought of why she would need access. "Tina says that I can't tell you, but she will tell you tomorrow. She also says you should get some rest, you'll need it for tomorrow."

"Wait."

"Yes?"

"Are you just in the Terrarium?"

"No, I exist in anything Tina owns. All except you. I'm your link to Tina is you ever need it, just say the word and I'll contact Tina. Now go get some sleep. Tina made it clear that you'll need all your strength for tomorrow." Miranda's holographic form disappeared. I stood for a second think of why Miranda couldn't tell me why the rooms looked used. I walked upstairs to the room that looked like a closet, laid down in the bed and fell asleep.

Answers by Shrunken Mazerunner
Author's Notes:

This chapter will answer a few quesions. It's slow too, but I promise more excting cahpters are coming.

I felt sick as I woke up. I looked out the window to see a black and white wall just outside the glass. "Well it's good to see that you're awake." Miranda at the foot of the bed. "Tina was getting worried."

"Miry. Where are we? How long have I been out?" I asked

"Miry? I thought my name was Miranda." A look of confusion came across her holographic face.

"It is, but Miry is short for Miranda."

"Oh, ok. Anyways we are in Tina's hover car. You've been asleep for a little more than a day. Two days if we were still on Earth." Miry's hand went to her ear. "Tina wants you to come out of the house so she can talk to you." Miry disappeared. I slowly got up and headed for the kitchen. I opened the door of the fridge, then grabbed a few blocks of cheese. I popped them in my mouth one at a time once I was done I left the house, I was taken back by what I saw. Outside the glass was a bunch of orange holographic buttons. The terrarium was sitting in what must have been the passenger seat. Tina smiled when I looked up to her, but then she focused back on whatever was outside the window. She dress just like the last time I saw her.

"Have a nice nap?" She asked.

"Um....yea. Where are we going? Why do the rooms in here have toys and clothes?" I asked. Tina sighed.

"We are going to my work. I think you'll like it there. Now as for the gear. Normally, when someone." She shuddered "orders a human a personalized habitat is created just for them. You were an on the-spot save, so I didn't have time to wait for a habitat to be built. To fix the problem I." She sighed again. "I stole from an area that had been hit by a tornado." A guilty look shot across her face. "I didn't want to, but I wanted to make you happy. The only alternative was to keep in a box or something." I stood in silence. The house I had slept in, the boats, all of it stolen. Even with my limited memory, I could remember that stealing was wrong. "Robert? Are you ok?" She asked her eyes switching between me and whatever was out the window.

"Yea." I said. "I'm just surprised that all this was stolen." I looked around the tank. When I saw the lake and pool two questions popped in my head. "Ok. Two questions. One how did you know everything about me? Two will the water spill if the tank is tipped over?"

"Alright first when you are asleep a small, well small to us, device is planted on your back. It allows the user to see any and all stats about the person. That's how I knew about your drug tolerance. As for the second one, the water will never spill. There is a small gravity generator on the bottom of the tank that keeps the water and everything still, even if the tank was upside down the water would still be kept on the 'bottom'. Any other questions?"

"What is your work?" I asked. She glanced over and gave a smile.

"Why would I ruin the surprise? You should go back into the house I've added a few things." I turned and went back inside. I could help, but wonder what she added. I wandered the house and found that a laptop was sitting on top of the dinner table. I opened it and booted it up. The only user was one named Andrew.

Great. I thought. Another stolen device. The account was password protected. "Hey Miry. What's the password for this computer?"

"One moment." Came the reply with no real source. "The password is andrewrulzs with a z." I typed in the password and the computer took me to the desktop.

"Thanks Miry."

"Any time."

How am I not freaking out about the AI? I thought. The fact that I had been staying calm in these extremely stressful situations confused me once again. The desktop of the laptop was filled with varying icons. It had everything from screen recorders to star wars games. Whoever this Andrew was he, was one big nerd. There even a few giantess stories all typed up by individual chapters. As I was looking through the laptop I found audio logs. I opened a few and listened. Andrew was, as he explained in the first log, worried that a new civil war would start in the United States, and that is why he started the logs. Miry appeared next to me and said.

"Tina wants you to keep looking around the house. She has a few more surprises hidden." I logged off the computer and got to look around some more. I found a closet that I had not seen before. Inside were all kinds of sports gear, from footballs to surf boards. They were all packed in nice piles, some were even boxes. I closed the closet, and kept looking around to see if I could finds anything else. "Hey Robert." Came Miry's voice as she materialized in front of me. "Tina is wanting you outside."

"Miry, why doesn't Tina just tell me herself? Why does she go through you?"

"Tina speaks a different language than you do. The only way you can understand her is because of my translator, but Tina, or any Babylonian for that matter, must have a line of sight on you in order for the translator to work. Otherwise you would hear a jumble of syllables. Now Tina has once again told me to tell you to get outside now." I headed outside yet again. Tina had moved the tank up on what must've been a dashboard. I was looking out the window at a building floating lazily with a backdrop of bright blue sky. We passed a floating sign that had a bunch of weird symbols on it. Miry, who was standing next to me, said. "That sign read 'Simon Polk Elementary School'."

Work by Shrunken Mazerunner
Author's Notes:

Sorry guys this chapters a little slow and dscriptive. The next two or three will pick up I swear.

 

 

 

 

"Tina works at an elementary school?" I asked.

"Yes, I do." Tina said. "I teach, what you would call, fourth grade." I turned to face the Tina that was parking the car.

"And I'm the class pet?" I asked putting as much anger as I could in the words. Tina looked down and said with a sad tone of voice.

"Yes, you are. I'm sorry, but my apartment manager told me if I bring what they consider a pet in the apartment, they'd kick me out then put the 'animal' down." She looked at me. "Using you as a 'pet' servers a dual purpose. The first is we both get to stay alive and we both get have a place to live. The second is we just started the chapter on primitive life, such as humans. Some of the kids will understand better if they get to see a human, and don't worry I won't let them hurt you in any way." I sighed.

"Will I be staying in the class room, or will I be a 'take home' pet?" I asked sacrum filling every bit of my being.

"I haven't made up my mind yet, so for now you'll be staying put in the class room. If I decide to let them take you home, will you be ok with that?"

"Let me see them today and then I'll give you an answer."

"Alright. Oh and if you feel like you have to sleep go ahead and go to sleep. One Babylonian day is two Earth days, so if around lunch you feel sleepy go ahead and sleep. Are you ready?" I looked around for a second, then I looked at her and nodded. "Ok here we go." Her hands grabbed on either side of the tank. She then lifted the cage and me into the air, but I didn't feel like I was moving. I felt like I was sitting still yet everything outside was moving.

Maybe it's that generator's doing. I thought, but my mind was taken of the topic as I saw what was outside the car. A city was floating in the pink clouded, blue sky. Building as tall as the empire state were hovering in blocks. Hover type crafts buzzed around like mechanized bugs. They were all shapes and sizes. I could glance in a few of them to weird aliens. Some had antenna like ants, while others looked like something out of a horror movie. I then realized that I didn't know what we were walking on. I looked down to see a concrete like substance paved on the sky, or maybe it was paved on the anit-gravity device.

Tina walked into the school building, and, to my surprise, it looked very close to the halls of my elementary school. The office and guidance flanked you as you entered the front door. The halls had just enough space for two people to pass each other without touching. Odd posters hung from the walls scribbles written on them. Then suddenly English words appeared on them. Some were showing off the writing skills of a class of third graders yet another had orange clouds with names written on them. The title was 'Orange you kids great!', and it was in arched, rainbow colored letters.

We passed class rooms on the way to Tina's. Just like my elementary school, objects hung from almost every celling as poster of good behavior and support clung to the walls. Although my school never had the holographic plane, hover cars, and other unknown object that were flying around the room. Some class rooms had entire tribes set up on the ground, and some of them looked very human. Suddenly a metal door block all vision directly ahead. Tina stood still as a slot in the door opened up and her face was scanned. It was only when I looked back at the door did I realize that it wanted to scan me to. My gut told me to let it scan so I did. The door opened and the lights came on. Inside there was a holographic image that looked a little like Cortana from the Halo games.

"Bring a lower spices into the class room without alerting the principal huh?" She spoke in a cold tone of voice. "You know that's illegal, right?"

"Yes." Tina said in an equally cold tone. "I know the law, Ann. Just get me Harvey." She walked over to a windowsill and set the tank down.

"So tell me why I shouldn't fire you and then have that evil little piece of unevolved garbage killed." Came a deep husky voice. I looked past Tina, and saw a holographic walking image of a large man with is arms crossed. He was dress like he was going to a funeral black suit, tie, pants, shoe, and more than likely socks.

"It's nice to see you too Harvey." Came Tina's calm response.

"Answer me." He said. Anger filling his voice.

"Have you looked at Robert's past? He'd be perfect for these kids."

"Yes I glanced over it, and I don't see why he is so great." His arm lit up as he pulled it up to his chest. An orange page hovered above his arm. "He's a World War 3 veteran, lost most of his family to a terror attack, helped fight the second civil war in the United States, and treats anyone that earns his respect and trust, kindly." The paper went away. "None of that proves that....." I stopped listening and started thinking.

Is that really my history? Did I real fight in two wars? I thought, my mind spinning with the new information. Theories and unanswered questions filled every part of my being, not just my mind. I had felt the greatest awe moments before when I saw the holographic planes and such flying around, but that paled in comparison to the awe and shock I felt now. I looked up to see Tina looking at me, Harvey was gone.

"I...I'm sorry for zoning out Tina, but.... Is that really my history?" I said

"In a nut shell yea. Are you ok?" She asked with real concern in her voice.

"Yea I'll be fine. Did you convince Harvey or whatever to keep me alive?" A smile was her only response.

The Class by Shrunken Mazerunner

I sat down in relief. Tina still stood over my prism. She smiled and said. "I'm gonna keep you hidden from the kids so it will be more of a surprise when in introduce you."

"How are you gonna do it?" I ask. "I mean I know I'm small but the cage isn't."

"There's a setting on your cage that allows me to make it seem vacant. Once I turn it on they won't see you or your house. Are you ready?" I nodded my head. She hit some buttons on the blue roof. Then an orange, digital curtain fell over the glass around the cage. Tina a donned a weird pair of glasses that looked holographic and blue. "These will let me see you and your gear." She explained. "Now you just need to stay in here and everything will be fine." Tina stood up, walked over to her desk and took off the glasses.

"Oh I almost forgot to tell you a few things." Tina said. "All of these kids have gone through puberty already so if they act a little...sexual that's why." She pulled up some holopapers and started to grade them.

"How have they gone through that already?" I asked in shock.

"Nature is one weird part of life. The time for puberty is standard across the galaxy. You humans are about 16 or so when you start, we are 8 or younger. That's just how nature works."

"So how many kids do you teach?"

"20 Babylonians, all girls."

"All girls? How?" I asked.

"Babylonians are a majority female race. We only have about two thousand males. All other Babylonians are female." I looked around Tina's room of the first time. It had posters all around the room. Metal desks with chairs hooked on were in neat rows. A loud ring ripped through the air. Tina looked up. "Brace yourself, here they come." I looked at the metal door and waited for the kids to burst in. The door opened and the kids filed in a few at a time. Most were talking gibberish.

"There are too many for the translator to translate." Said Miry, who was stand next to me. "If you choose a kid or two, I can have the translator pick them out." I looked around trying to find a kids that looked like they knew a lot. A blond haired girl walked towards a deck near my tank. Her hair was long, it was complemented by her sea blue eyes. She walked with a purpose, and had an almost unhealthily looking pale skin, and here tits were large. They were easily the size of softballs.

"Lock on her." I said pointing to the girl. The glass on the side of the tank facing the room suddenly lit up with some display. A blue, rotating circle surrounded the girls head. She sat down at the desk, and was quickly surrounded by several other girls. I glanced over to Miry and see nodded blue circles appeared around the other girls' heads too.

"Hey nerd." Said a girl that had a small build and short red hair. "You got that homework done for us?" The blond sat still for a few seconds, her eyes were filled with calculations. She unzipped her backpack and pulled out a few round discs that the other girls swiped out of her hands. "Thanks bitch. Guess I won't ruin you today." The three girls that were standing laughed and walked over to their desks. As another loud ring tore the air into pieces I couldn't help but feel sorry for the blond girl. Tina stood up and walked to the front of the class.

"Alright, class." She said. "As you know we are talking about less intelligent species. Today we are going to talk about a very exciting species called humans." Her arm became in cased in an orange cylinder. She hit some buttons and a holographic human appeared on the desk in front of her. The girl that now had a holo human on her desk jumped when it flashed into existence. "This is a human." Tina continued. "They are a very odd race. They only started a few thousand or so years ago, yet they have advanced faster than any known species. Basically if we had started at the same time as the humans, we would just now be entering the medieval era. Witch was a time period roughly 700 years ago on Babylon. They also spawn very quickly. It only takes about four and a half months for a human baby to be born. Does anyone know how long it takes here?" Several hands shot up. "Rachel." The blond that sat near my cage lowered her hand and said.

"It depends on the girl, but most are pregnant one year." Tina smiled.

"Correct. That means, in the course of one Babylonian year, a human female can have at most three kids. Now that's if she only carries one child per pregnant period. Humans can carry up to three children at once, so she could have a max of nine kids in the course of one Babylonian year." The kids were looking at each other in disbelief. Tina continued. "Humans are very intelligent, and they are fast to spawn. Does anyone think this could be a problem in the future?" A few kids rose their hands. "Monica. Tell they class why you think this could be a problem." The short red head that had bullied Rachel earlier said.

"They could surpass us in numbers and tech, and then they might try to take over the galaxy. Like the Gorx." She looked proud at her answer.

"Ok. We've heard that some think that they could be violent. Does anyone think they could be an ally?" Rachel and several other raised their hands. "Suzy, explain." A girl with long brown hair about two chairs in front of Rachel spoke up.

"If they are a strong people then we could use their advanced tech to help defend Babylon and our ways." Tina observed and smiled

"Good. Now I have a surprise for you guys. Rachel, could you bring the tank over here and put it on this stool?" Rachel stood up picked the terrarium and carried it over the front of the class. She gently dropped it on the stool, and returned to her seat. "Don't shout, or scream, or freak out. Just relax he won't hurt you I promise." She tapped the blue roof and the orange curtain rose up and I was revealed to the class.

Q and A by Shrunken Mazerunner

Most of the class gasped, some hid their eyes, others either said "aww" or "cool". "This is Robert." Tina spoke like nothing abnormal had happened. "He has agreed to stay with us for a while. Now, there are some ground rules with Robert. He is to be treated with the utmost respect. He is not inferior or your personal slave. If he is hurt then the ones responsible will be given hover disk cleaner duty for two months. If he is killed then the ones responsible will be forced to spend the rest of the year on the ground. Understood?" The class, now with a mix of scared faces and curious faces, nodded. "One more thing before I let Robert answer questions. He has a memory block in his head. Can anyone guess why?" No hands went up this time. "It's to help keep the humans from disobeying us. They think that being a servant in the norm so they will never disobey. That said I have told Robert here a lot about his past so feel free to ask questions, but keep in mind that he might not be able to answer all questions."

One by one each girl rose her hand and asked a question. I couldn't answer most of them. After a while another ring erupted in the air. The kids stood up and walked out of the class room chatting away, lunch boxes in hand. Tina, who had sat down at her desk once I started answering questions, stood up and smiled.

"You did good." She said picking up the tank.

"Why thank you." I said with a sarcastic bow. Tina giggled. I yawned. "Why am I so tried?"

"Well it is almost midnight in the US. You should get some rest. You'll need it for the second half of class."

"Why, what am I doing in the second half?" I asked as Tina put the tank back on the counter by the window sill.

"I gave the class a very brief overview of humans. For the second half I'm going to give them a more in depth look at your history." She pulled up a chair and sat down.

"I'm sorry that I can't help you with your teaching." I said. Tina's face became pinched with forgiving.

"Don't be. You were asleep when they put the block in. There was nothing you could have done to stop it." As she spoke her face slowly turned from forgiveness to curiosity. "Hey. Hey, I just had an idea."

"I'm all ears." I said.

"I can't deactivate your memory block completely, but I can tell it to allow a few memories through. So, what I was thinking is, I could talk about the three main Wars on Earth. You know the three World Wars. Then you could comment on the third war and the second American Civil War. What do you think?" My body swirled again with emotions. I felt like I was going to vomit.

"Um. Well." I said my brain spinning like a hurricane. "I'm all for getting some of my memories back, but. War has a lot of death in it. And when I think of it a mix of feeling rise from some hidden bank." I closed my eyes to focus on war. Screams of all kinds rang in my ear drums. Screams of women and children and men and sounds of machine gun fire. The sounds started quiet, but quickly rose to an unbearable level. All I could hear were screams and gun shots and death. I threw open my eyes to try and get rid of the noise, but it persisted. "No!" I screamed. I started running around the tank. "Leave me be! Leave me you foul voices." I covered me ears trying to block them for this horrendous torrent of sounds. Then the whole world became a swirl of colors. I looked around the sides of the tank were leaking a white gas. I slowed as did the sounds. My body felt heave, but I didn't feel anything else. I took my hands away from my ears, and looked around. Tina had stood up and she was breathing heavily. Her massive globes rose and fell in an almost hypnotic sense. I tore my eyes from them and looked at Tina's face. She hit some buttons on the roof, and the gas stopped being dispensed. She knelt down her eyes were close to tears.

"Robert? Are...Are you alright?" She asked her voice near breaking. I put my hand on my head.

"Yea, yea I think so. I don't know what came over me. I just heard..." I explained what I had just went through. "Have you ever seen this in a human before?" Tina, who had claimed down, was sitting in the chair she had knocked down.

"No. Never, but I can look online to see if anyone else has." Her arm lit up with the same orange cylinder. After a few minutes of tapping on buttons, and nodding her head. She finally looked up and said. "It says here that you are suffering from WBS. That means War and Battle Syndrome. It says that most humans get WBS from tours of duty. Events that you did in both wars are coming back to haunt you. It also says that..." She stopped suddenly.

"That what?" I asked. Tina looked disgusted, but at the same time curious. She looked up at me then stood up and ran to the door. A moment or two later she returned and turned the roof off.

"I'm doing this for you." She said in a relaxed tone of voice. She placed me on the counter. Metal chains, tied to the tank, kept me from running off. Tina then closed the blinds on the windows. She stood in front of me and then slowly began to take off her clothes.

How to cure WBS by Shrunken Mazerunner
Author's Notes:

 

 

 

 

"What are you doing?!" I yelled. Tina paused and said.

"The website said that one of the ways to get you to calm down is to have sex with you."

"DO WHAT?!" I screamed. "Tina I'm fine I don't need to have sex with you."

"Oh. So you're saying that you don't want me to message you into these?" She said in a seductive voice while letting go of her robe. She stood before me completely naked.

"What if the kids come back?" A smile grew on her face.

"They won't. They never miss lunch. Now come on, let me shove you deep inside my wet pussy." I couldn't deny the massive boner I was getting, but my gut was telling me that it was some sort of trap. I took a deep breath and said.

"Tina, with all due respect, I do not want to be you dildo. Please I'm fine, just put me back in the cage." The chain disappeared, but it was quickly replaced by Tina's massive hand. She brought me to her face.

"Listen, Robert, the site said that even if you feel fine that the memories can come back and memories of sex can help get rid of those bad memories. Long story short, you're my dildo like it or not. Now let's get you out of those old clothes and lubed up." My mind went blank as Tina stripped me of my clothes, and threw them on the windowsill. With a smile she popped me into her mouth. I sat in the hot, wet mouth for a few seconds before I was tossed around like a big piece of candy. Her tongue slithered across my body like a fat, wet snake. Its movements were jerky and unsure, but that didn't stop my cock from growing even larger. My head smashed against the huge teeth, and with each hit I felt dizzier. Suddenly I was spat out on to one Tina's huge mounds, and, before I could get my bearing, a huge hand smashed me into the foot high erect nipple. "OH yea." Tina moaned as she tried to make me part of her tit.

The warm, soft skin of her tit filled every crevasse in my body. At some point my cock had slipped into her nipple. She arched her back in pleaser and let out an even louder moan. My hips started to move on their own, but neither Tina nor I cared. We were both being flooded with lust. I could feel it, I was close.

"I GONNA CUM!" I yelled.

"Me too!" Came Tina's reply. In unison we jerked out bodies back as we came. I let my body lay limp on Tina's tit, but Tina wasn't done yet. She picked me up in her wet hand and lay me on my back. She positioned her dripping wet pussy over me and yelled. "Pussy smash!" Then her pussy fell out of the sky above me and smashed into my head, shoving it into her clit. She moved back and forth rubbing her hot, wet pussy across my body. I was drowning her sweet juices. Her body twitched again. All of her weight was suddenly on me I could feel my bones start to break as my body and I screamed in pain. The scream fell on deaf ears as Tina sat still for a second. Then she got up scooped me into her hand, and held me just in front of her clit. "Ya ready for my clit, bitch?" Tina asked.

"NO!" I yelled as I spat her juices out of my mouth. "Tina please. I don't want to fuck any more. Please, just put me back in the tank!"

"Hell naw!" She yelled. "We came this far we aint stopping!" Suddenly I collided with a large, wet wall of flesh. Tina shoved me deeper and deeper into the hot, wet confines of her pussy. The deeper I got the more pressure I felt on my body. I didn't know which would kill me first the intense heat, the extreme pressure, or the flood of pussy juice that filled the dark clit. Just like a dildo, Tina pushed and pulled my feet and lower legs, while the rest of me tried to stop the motion. I suddenly became aware of an aroma that filled the space. It smelled like milk chocolate. The smell slowly became intoxicating, and soon I couldn't feel my body. My brain ws the only thing in existance. It didn't take long before I couldn't even feel my brain. My eyes felt heave as somewhere of in the distance I heard a deep, pleasure filled moan. That was the last thing I heard as the world went black.

Saving a life by Shrunken Mazerunner
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the delay in updating. Hopefully, updates will come out sooner.

 

 

 

  Slowly but surely, the dark fog that surrounded me lifted. My head was dizzy. My eyes opened to reveal a bright light. They shut automatically. I forced them open. The light had vanished, so my eyes easily flew open. I was in my tank, and I was clean. I stood up and saw that the glass walls around my cage were tinted black.

   "Well Tina will be happy to hear that you're up." Came Miry's voice. I jumped and turned to see Miry standing behind me. I was breathing heavily.

  "Damn it Miry. Don't scare me like that." I said.

  "I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you."

  "It's ok Miry. Hey do you know why the walls are tinted black, or what happened to me after..." The memories came back to me and I shuddered.

  "After you passed out. Tina took you to the restroom and cleaned you up. She finished before the bell, but just barely. She thought the kids would freak if they saw you like you were, so Tina tinted the glass so they can't see you. According to the kids you're asleep right now."

  "Ok. Has Tina been notified that I'm up?"

  "Why yes, yes she has." I jumped to see Tina smile over the cage.

  "What is it with you people and startling people?" I asked. Tina laughed.

  "I see you're feeling better." She said. "So, do you what ta take up my offer?" My brain spun again.

  "Are your students back?" I asked.

  "Most of them, yes. Class doesn't start for another few minutes."

  "How long would it take for you to disable the memory thing?"

  "About four seconds."

  "Look, Tina, the main reason that I'm hesitating is because, I think I can remember bits of war, and if the rest of it is as bad as the bits I can remember. Then I don't want to remember. I don't want to lose my mind again. Do you understand?"

  "I can target certain memories." Tina said. "I can pick out the one where you're not fighting."

  "Tina, I would rather not remember any of it. Ok?" Tina sighed and said.

  "Ok. I understand. Miry?" Miry appeared next to me.

  "Yes boss?"

  "Make sure Robert gets uninterrupted relaxation, ok? He needs it."

  "Will do boss." Miry said. Before I could say anything else Tina backed away from the tank. Her head hung a little low. I felt terrible, but I knew that remembering would lead to my own destruction.

  "Don't worry." Miry said. "Tina'll come around. You're not the first class pet you know."

  "Wait, I'm not?" I said.

  "No, far from it. Tina has been teaching for years. Every year she has at least one pet. You're the forth human."

  "Forth? Who were the others?"

  "Well one was from when you just starting to evolve. Then was King Author. Next was Elvis Presley. Then you."

  "King Author? Presley?" I said in disbelief. "You're kidding."

  "Nope. Now you should really relax."

  "I don't know what to do."

  "Do whatever you want. Go for a swim, fish, write a book I don't care just unwind a little."

  "Could I listen to Tina's lesson?" Miry looked confused.

  "Tina gives you this big tank, big house, two swimming areas, fishing area, and three boats. Yet you would rather watch Tina tell a bunch of kids information about your specie that you already know. Really?"

  "Can I or can I not Miry?" She signed

  "Yeah just give me a second." Her holographic depiction vanished and the walls lightened up. "Now keep in mind." Miry voice came from everywhere. "You can see them, but they can't see you."

  "Thank you Miry." I said.

  "Yeah, yeah." She said. Tina was up at the front of the room. Behind her a mega sized human. I couldn't hear her, but I could tell what the lesson was over based on the action of the hologram. It was over how we evolved. I looked over at Rachel. I could help but feel I knew her. Something about her tickled the back part of my mind. Monica was doing something under her desk.

  "Hey Miry?" I called.

  "Yes?" She responded as she appeared in front of me.

  "Could you zoom in on what Monica is doing under her desk?"

  "Um...yeah, I guess so." She snapped her fingers. Within half a second I could see that Monica was spinning a small, metal box.

  "Hey, Miry. What's that box that Monica is spinning around?" Miry zoomed in. Suddenly the wall light up with computer scans.

  "Is that..." Miry mumbled. "No it can't be...It is."

  "What? What is it?" I ask eager to know.

  "That metal box is a Cryo pod. It's designed for humans."

  "A human cryo pod. Well is anyone in there?"

  "Unfortunately. Yes, and she doesn't look good."

  "Why? What's wrong with her?"

  "Broken bones, internal bleeding, and...oh my god."

  "What? What is it?! Spit it out!" Miry looked at me.

  "If my scans are correct, then she is missing a kidney, a lung, and four tendons."

  "Missing what do you mean 'missing'?" I demanded.

  "I mean they aren't there. Worst is I'm picking up scars on her body indicating that the organ were purposely removed. Now before you say anything else. Let me tell you that my exterior scanners aren't as good as the ones in here, so they could be off. She could be perfectly fine, but odds are that at least some of the reading I got are truthful."

  "Why would you need organs?"

  "Human organs have value to us just like the do to you. Only they are lot more rare because of GL #18621368756."

  "GL# eight five six, what?"

  "Galactic law #18621368756 states that only two hundred humans are allowed to be taken for Earth each Galactic Standard Year."

  "Miry, can't we do something? I mean if she is as bad off as you said she is, then she needs meds fast."

  "Normally no, we would just have to sit here and watch. However, I did some background checks and turns out that Monica bought that human with her own money. That plus all the possible damages done to the human. Wow."

  "Wow, what?"

  "Wow she's gonna be fine a lot of money. Look the only thing we can do is send this intel to Tina, she can act on it and maybe save the human. And...it's sent." I ran to the glass and put my nose up against it. I watched as Tina's arm lit up with that growing familiar orange cylinder.

The Box by Shrunken Mazerunner

I could feel myself getting giddy over the fact that I had just save one of my own. I watched as Tina's face didn't change in the slightest. Her eyes were moving, she was clearly reading the message. Yet she wasn't doing anything. Instead she deactivated the cylinder and got back to her lesson. I stood in shock.

"What's she doing?" I asked.

"I have no clue." Miry said. Her voice as filled with confusion as mine.

"You did send the message right?"

"Yes, and it's marked as read. So she knows but she's not acting on anything."

"Well then we need to....we need to save that poor girl." Miry turned to me.

"We can't. What could we do anyways?"

"We could....we could....damn it I don't know, but we have to do something. I am not going to sit here and watch one of my own suffer. I don't care if I have to climb over the tank I'm going to save her."

"Now that's just suicide."

"How? I a fast runner. I could be there and back before they can lay a finger on me."

"That's not what I'm talking about."

"Then what are you talking about." I was starting to lose my temper.

"Galactic law #18621368757. It states that if any pet human leaves its habitat without the owner's consent, then said human is to be put to death." She put her hand on my shoulder. "Bottom line is. You go out there, Tina'll have no choice but to kill you." I pushed her hands off me.

"Then what the fuck do you think I should do?! Sit here and let that little bitch get away with this?!" Miranda looked out of the tank, then gave a smile. "Why are you smiling?" I asked. All she did was point out of the tank. I turned to see the bitch with the human at Tina's desk. I turned back to Miry.

"Already on it." She said before I could speak. The circle surrounded Tina and Monica.

"I am very disappointed with you Monica." Tian said.

"I don't know what you mean." Monica said calmly.

"You know what I mean Monica. Now hand her over for inspection." Tina said extending her arm.

"Hand who over?" Monica said. Suddenly an orange box appeared next to Monica. Hearts Rates read the top of the box. Two heart rate monitors, one atop the other, filled the box. The first one was extraordinary fast, the second was pumping normally.

"Monica, you know the rules. If you have a human and a higher up tells you to hand it over for inspection, you must comply. Now hand her over. Or do you want me to call the principal in?" Suddenly the second heart started going berserk. Monica reached into her pocket and pulled out the tiny sliver box. "Good now have a seat."

"But you haven't even checked the human yet." Monica protested.

"If it was in your hands, Monica, then I already know it's in bad condition. Take your seat." Monica returned to her seat as Tina brought the box over to the tank.

"Start snoring." Miry hissed. I quickly laid down and began to snore. Tina opened the tank and placed the box in front of me.

"Miranda?" Tina whispered.

"Yea, boss?" Miry said quietly.

"I want you to open this up ok? And try not to wake Robert up."

"I'll do my best boss." Tina closed the cage again. "Alright, you can get up now." I stood up and walked over to the box. Miry appeared on the opposite end of the silver capsule.

"Why did you tell me to snore?" I asked

"Cause once that barrier drops, they can hear anything going on in the tank. So I wanted to make sure any one that was listening thought you were asleep."

"Good idea. Now how are we going to get her out of there?"

"I'll have to activate the unfreezing process. Normally it would be easy, but Monica built some traps into the capsule so I'll have to disarm them first."

"What will they do if they're activated?"

"Kill the girl." I shook my head in disbelief.

"How could someone be this cruel?"

"Quiet easily."

"What do you mean?" I snapped.

"I don't know if you've picked up on this or not, but humans aren't exactly like by the rest of the galaxy."

"Why? What did we do?"

"Why you're hated depends on which race you're talking about. Some hate you for warring so much. Others for your religious tendency."

"Why do the Babylonians hate us?" I cut in leaning on the box.

"Get off the box!" Miry screamed. She rushed over to my side of the box as I stepped back from it. She put her hands were I had leaned and the box became entrapped in code.

"What? What did I do?"

"Nothing, but you were pressing on one of the traps. Had you been pressing a little harder, she'd be dead. Now back to why the Babylonians hate you. They hate you because of an old legend."

"A legend?"

"Yes, a tale as old as the people themselves. It tells of one, small in stature, which will rebel against their master and will slowly break down a false gov't. And make his people rulers over the large. He will kill off all the rebellious ones and raise a generation of Babylonian slaves. He will reign for a thousand years before his death. After which his children will continue his legacy."

"Really? They hate us because a thousand year old Legend?"

"You don't understand. This legend was created in the Age of Truths. Only three legends have arisen from this time period two of them came true just as the legends said. The third has yet to come true. And that is scaring anyone who knows of it and of humans." Suddenly a loud hiss erupted from the box. Miry stepped back. I wanted to ask a few questions but I was too stunned by what I saw. A white line traced all the away around the box until a loud POOF sounded and the top of the box flew open.

I could not believe my eyes.

The girl by Shrunken Mazerunner

The inside of the box was filled with a dingy white gel-like substance. Red splotches were randomly stern about the substance. The girl lay on her side in the fetal position. She was encased in a hard, glossy red substance. Attached to her back was a long, silver spider like devise. I looked harder at her and I began to see bruises, cuts, and parts of her body wrapped in cloth. Though I couldn’t make out any identifying features.

“This isn’t good.” Miry said.

“Yeah, she looks really beat up.” I answered.

“Well that too, but I was talking about the nutrient it supposed to be clear.”

“The nutrient?”

“The red stuff she encased in. That gives her body vital nutrients that she need to survive, and it should be clear.”

“Oh my god.” Was all I could muster.

“If you think that’s bad, wait till you hear this. Now that the traps are offline I can get a full read on her, and man she is messed up. She has several broken bones, she’s bleeding internally, and has dozens of major cuts and bruises. It’s a miracle she’s alive at all.” I just stood there stunned at the horrific sight in front of me. Then I noticed something, the “nutrient” wasn’t melting or moving or anything. If fact nothing had changed.

“Why is nothing happing?” I asked. “Can we save her?”

“Well, to answer the second question, yes we can save her. Which moves us to the first question, not a lot is happing because, well. Some of the bruising is from what we call speed thaw. Ya see normally it takes hours to days to properly de-thaw a human. Some people, though, are too damn impatient, so they hack into the pod and make the de-thaw take anywhere from an hour to, well.”

“To what?!” I yelled.

“Some of the ‘better’ hackers can make it happen in seconds. The human body does not take well to this sudden awakening. Most get some bruises and that’s it, but a case like hers. With so many bruises, I can almost guarantee she’ll have brain damage. That’s just from de-thawing to quick. We have no idea what that monster Monica did to her. She could be suffering from a type of PTSD for all we know.”

“Or” I interjected. “She could be all fine upstairs. How long will this de-thaw take?”

“Like I said hours. You de-thawed in just over eight Babylon hours, and that was a little too fast. Right now my programs are estimating nine to ten hour. That means about two or three tomorrow morning.”

“Will she be ok till then?”

“I’m not detecting anymore traps or anything out of the normal, so she should be.” The hologram gave me a hug and said. “I know she is important to you, but the longer it takes the better. Just try and stay calm ok?” She took a step back.

“Just please make sure she lives.” I didn’t know why, but for some reason I felt a connection to the girl. More than both of us being human. I had a nagging feeling that she was someone important. Someone I’d lay down my life to protect, but I couldn’t put my finger on it. Then I remembered Monica.

“What’ll happen to the bitch Monica?” I asked with as much hate as I could throw into every syllable.

“With this amount of physical damage? She’ll get a few weeks in, what you would call, jail. She’ll also get a fine upwards of a few billion. She could get worse if the human has mental damage too.” Miry’s body lit up in code. I wanted to ask what she was doing, but I was too worry about the frozen girl.

“Sky.” I heard my lips whisper.

“What’d you just say?” Miry asked.

“Um…Sky. I have no idea where that came from. It just sorta happened.” I explained.

“That must be her name.” Miry said slightly puzzled.

“How can I remember her name?”

“There was a study, a few years ago, to try and see what would happen if humans where shown things from there life on Earth. The study concluded that only extremely important things were about to slip passed the block, but only until the person knew what they were saying. And it would only happen once before the block would lock down that memory. Bottom line is we know her name, and that’s all we’ll know till she wakes up.”

The bell rang shortly after that. Miry locked down the box as Tina moved us back to her flying car. She drove home, and placed the tank on a stand near her bed. She and Miry kept trying to spark a conversation, but I was not interested. I had not moved from my spot in front of the box, and I made it clear that I would do nothing until she awoke. I could hear my stomach roar from time to time. As I grew more and more dizzy. Tina offered me food multiple times, but I declined every time.

The girl, Sky, wasn’t eating, so I wouldn’t eat either. After a lot of back and forth I agreed to eat a few cheese sticks. Time becomes a funny thing when you’re focused on one task. The world around me had become a blur. Objects moving. Odd sounds. Weird colors. They all became one giant mass as I dare not remove my eyes from the container. Suddenly I became extremely sleepy. I gave a mighty yawn, and took stock of my surroundings.

The lights outside the tank where dark, and I could hear a slight snoring. Everything inside the tank was bathed in light from lamps that where dozens of feet in the air. I then heard a hiss. I returned my slight to the box. The nutrient was gone, and the spider thing was slowly detaching its arms from Sky’s back. I looked over Sky.

She had long brown hair, and an hourglass figure. Her face looked gentle, almost as if she had eternal kindness. My thoughts were interrupted by the last leg detaching. I could feel the excitement building up inside me. It felt like I was about to explode.

 

Then her emerald green eyes flew open.           

She Awakens by Shrunken Mazerunner

She sprang out of the box. Head jerking from side to side. Body twitching. Panic in her eyes. Her hair a tangled mess. Body free of clothes. Before I could get a word out, she hobbled away. Mumbling nonsense as she bee lined for my house.

“Hey wait!” I called after her. She ignored me, and picked up her speed. I bolted after her. I needed to know who she was. I had almost caught up to her when an explosion of pain went off in my head. I soon found myself eating dirt. I spat out the turf and looked up to see her still trying to get away.

“Miry!” I yelled. “She’s up! And I think she hit me!” That was all it took before a holographic Miry appeared next to me. Her blue eyes quickly worked their way up and down my body. Miry then turned her head towards Sky before disappearing. I rolled over to see that I could not locate Sky anymore.

I quickly got up and spun in a small circle trying to find her. She was nowhere to be found. I couldn’t believe it. She was just here. Where the fuck could she’ve gone in ten firkin seconds? Then I saw the curtains behind the front door moved just a bit. I wasted no time charging inside.

My eyes panned around the kitchen, looking for any sign of her. I stood absolutely still. My ears perked up to absorb any sound. Suddenly a small creek echoed from somewhere above me. I carefully crept through the house. Eyes glued to the floor as if they were looking for potential noises before I made them. My ears still on high alert.

The hallway to the stairs was a piece of cake. Then I came to the stairs. I lifted my foot off the floor and gently placed it on the first step. A small creek came from the wood step. I rapidly brought my foot off the plank. My mind rushed as it tried to find a way that I could climb the stairs, without making a sound.

But as I thought about that, a different thought entered my mind. Where did Miry go? As if on que Miry appeared next to me.

“She’s in the master bedroom.” She whispered.

“Yeah, but I can’t get up the stairs without making a crap ton of noise.” I hissed. “Is there another way I could get up there?”

“No. This is the only way up or down.”

“Is there some way you could get her to come down here?”

“No, not really.”

“What a great help you are.” I said, refocusing on the stairs. Once again, I carefully lowered my foot on the stair. Thankfully it didn’t make a pep. My heart was pumping out of control as I lower my foot on to the next step. Not a sound was heard. I got cocky and I skipped the next step. Again no sound came from the step. Moments later I had reached the top of the stairs. I slowly made the left towards the master bedroom. Then I heard Miry whisper again.

“Pick up the pace man. She’s got a knife to her throat!” My heart sank. I ditched quiet and ran at full speed down the hall. I exploded into the room to see her on the bed. Tears streaming down her face. Eyes near as red as blood. And a silvery line across her neck.

Her eyes grew wider as she drew her arm up.

“SKY! NO!” I yelled louder than I had ever yelled before. To my surprise she stopped. Her eyes were now trained on me. I took a step forward and she held the blade higher up her neck.

“Sky.” I said as gently as I could. “Hi. Hi. My name is Robert. Could you please but the knife down? Maybe we can talk. Get to know each other. Wouldn’t that be fun?” She didn’t say a word. Her eyes just kept tracking me, and any moment I made. “You don’t talk much do you? That’s ok. To be honest I don’t care. I’m so lonely. I need another humans touch, Sky.” She mumbled something. “I couldn’t hear you. What did you say?”

“My name is not Sky.” She said through the waterfall of tears.

“Well what is your name?” I asked.

“Monica’s Toy #69.” She spat.

“That’s not your name. That’s a label that damn bitch Monica gave you. You have a name. I know you do. And I’m almost certain it’s Sky. Now let’s put then knife down, and have a chat. Ok?”

“No.” She said, her voice cracking and breaking. “No, cause once I drop my guard you’ll send me back to her. Then she’ll punish me for running away! I’ll be forced to man the Hell Pit! And I won’t let that happen! I’ll die before I man that damn device!”

“Sky, I’m not going to send you to Monica. Ok? I won’t make you man the Hell Pit. Ok? I just want to talk. Human to human.”

“STOP TRING TO FOOL ME YOU DAMN MACHINE!!!!!” She screamed. “YOU ASSHOLES KILLED RACHEL!!!” Sky started to sob. “You killed Rachel.”

“Sky, listen. I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m not a machine. I’m human. My name is Robert. Ok? I want to make you feel better, but I can’t do that unless you put the knife down.”

“I can…I don’t want to…I just.” Was all she said before she collapsed on the bed.

“Miry!” I yelled. She was next to the bed before I even said her name. “What’s going on? Is she ok?”

“She fainted, but there’s a bigger problem.” I didn’t even have to ask what she was talking about.

 

For I could see the creek of crimson start to drip on to the ground.        

End Notes:

 

 

This is the first of three that I hope to post today. I'm gonna stop typing now and get started on GP 13

She Slumbers by Shrunken Mazerunner

I rolled Sky over to see that one of the cuts on her stomach had opened up. The knife lay next to her, blade facing away from her.

“Miry, you asshole.” I said.

“What?” She responded.

“You made me think that she had stabber herself.”

“I did not such thing. I merely said that we had other things to worry about.”

“How bad is the cut?”

“It’s nothing too bad, but we should get her bandaged up.”

“Yeah we should before she gets infected with something.”

“Go ahead and grab her. Take her to the kitchen and put her on the table.” With that Miry once again vanished. I looked at Sky again. She looked like she was in a peaceful slumber. Her chest rising and falling with even breaths. Her eyes darting around under her eyelids.

I feel sorry for her. She must had seen things. Things that no one should ever see. I wanted to lay next to her. To tell her it would be ok. Let her know that someone cared for her, but I knew that she’d get sick if I didn’t bandage her up soon.

I slowly put one arm under her head and the other under her knees. Then promptly fell trying to lift her. For a small, thin girl she definitely had some pounds. I stood back up and tried again. This time had more success. I carefully took her to the kitchen.

The table was already clear, except for a small first aid kit. I gently lay Sky on the table, and popped open the first aid kit. I laid a few small bandages cross her open wound. Then I took her back upstairs and laid her in the girly rooms’ bed. I then went through the room and took out anything she could use to cause herself harm. I needed to clear my head, so I went back outside to see Tina’s face up against the glass. Seeing her gave me a bit of a scare.

“Sorry.” She said. “I didn’t mean to scare you.”

“No, it’s ok.” I said.

“I was just wondering what’s going on. Miranda wouldn’t tell me anything.”

“She wouldn’t? Why?”

“She kept saying she was busy.”

“That’s weird.”

“Yeah it is, so tell me what did I miss?” I told her everything that had happen. As I told her, her face became more and more long.

“…and so she’s sleeping in the girl’s room.”

“Oh my goddess.” She said. “I am sorry you had to go through that.”

“It’s not your fault. I just want her to wake up so we can talk. I need to know how I know her.”

“You might not get that chance.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well you see. What you’re describing sounds like serious brain damage. It’s sounds like she’s delirious.”

“No she’s just…”

“She thought you were a frickin android. She at least delirious, at worse straight up crazy.”

“She just needs to realize that I’m not gonna hurt her, or send her to Monica.”

“How do you plan on doing that?”

“I don’t know yet, but I’ll think of something. I have to.”

“You know, we could just gas her a little.”

“No.”

“Hear me out. She doesn’t have the drug resistance you have. I could gas her with a drug that would let you talk to her.”

“No.” I said. “I will not let you gas her.”

“Nothing else will work.” Came Miry’s voice. “Tina’s plan is the only one that will work without restraining the girl.”

“You haven’t heard my plan yet.” I said.

“Well then let’s hear it.” Tina said.

“We let her chill in the room for a while until she’s nice and calm. Then I go in and talk to her.”

“No, I won’t let you do it.” Tina said. “What if she attacks you? No one could save you. You’d be alone in there, and I’m not will to take that risk.”

“Well I am.” I said.

“That maybe so, but you are my…um…my…”

“Property?” I guessed.

“Yeah, that.”

“Look, you need to trust me on this.”

“Why?”

“I can’t say for certain, but I have a feeling that she won’t attack me.”

“Well a feeling might get you killed.”

“Please? Just let me do this.” Tina gave a frustrated sigh.

“Fine, but Miry will monitor the situation. And if things start going wrong she’ll gas the tank. Deal?”

“Deal. Thank you Tina.”

“Yeah, just don’t make me regret it. Miry, you walk with him to the room ok?”

“Sure boss.” Miry said. She turned to me. “She’s starting to wake up.”

“Already?” I ask.

“Well she’s showing very early signs of waking up. Either way we should get going.” We walked back into the house. Once we got to the door of the girl’s room I looked at Miry, and gave a nod. She returned it and vanished. I put my hand on the cold, metal door knob and slowly turned it.

I pushed the door open just enough that I could slip through. Once I was in I slowly shut the door. I walked over to the bed, and took a seat on the edge of the bed. Sky’s face was so peaceful, except for all the cuts and bruises on it. They made me feel more and more sorry for her.

What have you seen? I thought. What could’ve made you so insane that you’d want to take your own life? What kind of scum would put someone through that kind of torment? Well that’s all in the past. From this day forth I shall never let anything happen to you. Ever. I gently stroked her hair.

 

When suddenly, her eyes opened.      

 

End Notes:

 

 

I'm gonna take a short break, but then I'll get right on todays' last chapter.

She Awakens...again by Shrunken Mazerunner

I quickly pinned her shoulders to the bed as her eyelids fluttered. I held my breath, waiting for her to make a move. She shook her head and brought her hand to her forehead. She gave a moan, and tried to sit up. When she couldn’t move her eyes opened at focused on me.

“Don’t panic.” I said. Her eyes filled with fear.

“Who are you?” She asked.

“My name is Robert.”

“Where am I? How did I get here?”

“You’re in my tank, and how you got here is complicated. If I let you go, will you try to kill yourself again?”

“Kill myself? Why on Earth would I do that?”

“I was hoping you could tell me.” I said slowly releasing my grip on her. She sat up and took a look around the room.

“I’m not in ‘Monica’s’ room, am I?”

“Nope. We saved you from her.”

“We?”

“Yeah, I spotted you and Tina got Monica to hand you over.”

“Tina? That sounds like a Babylonian name.”

“She is a Babylonian. My Babylonian to be exact.”

“So she owns you?”

“Yeah, but it’s not so bad. Anyways, I was hoping you could explain a few things for me.”

“Why should I do anything for you? I don’t know anything about you other than your name.”

“Ok. Ask away. Anything you want to know you can, but, just FYI, I have a block in my head. I may not be able to answer every question you ask.” For the next ten minutes we played twenty questions. She asked question about anything and everything. Where the house came from, what I knew of the Babylonians, my life so far. At some point in the conversation we had taken a seat at the dining room table.

“Do you trust me know?” I asked.

“More than before, but not fully yet. I want to meet Tina.”

“Ok let’s head outside.” We got up and walked out the door. We took a step outside and to see Tina give a smile. Sky suddenly froze. I quickly asked her what was wrong, but she didn’t say a word. I only saw her eyes darting around all over the place.

“I actually made it out.” She whispered as if it were some great secret.

“Yeah, you did.” I said smiling. I walked up to her and said. “Are you ok?”

“I actually made it out.” She said again. “I actually got free of the bitch! I’m not a slave anymore!” She laughed and hugged me. Sky was strong for being so mistreated. She picked me up and swung me back and forth, then I was dropped on the ground. Suddenly Sky’s hands were on the side of my head as her head flew forward.

Our lips collided for only a few seconds, but it was long enough for something in the back of my brain to spark. Some memory had gotten free of the devise’s control for a spilt second. In it I saw a girl, but I couldn’t see her face. She had the same color that Sky had. I couldn’t see much of what was behind the girl, but it didn’t look good.

“Robert!” I heard. Suddenly I was yanked back to the real world. Sky was shaking me. “Robert! Sky to Robert!”

“Stop! Look! I’m back alright.” I said as I squirmed away from her.

“Good, what happened?” She asked.

“Well you know how we have the implants in our heads right?”

“Um…yea.” She said.

“Well when we kissed, one of my memories got free for a second.”

“Really? What was it about?” I told them what happened in the memory.

“Well.” Miry said, having appeared next to Sky during my expiation. “It’s common for memories to be recalled by things like taste, or smell is the biggest way to remember things. The device, though, should’ve blocked anything like that from happening. Whatever the memory was, it was strong enough to slip past one of the strongest memory impairment devices.”

“What could have a memory be so strong that it could break the memory impairment thingy?” Sky asked.

“Only one associated with extreme feeling can break the MID that’s in his head.” Tina said. “Doesn’t matter if it’s a strong good or strong bad or strong any other emotion. Whatever you were doing with the girl in your memory instilled such a strong emotional response that it got pasted the best MID money can buy.”  

“Would kissing Sky bring the full memory back?” I asked.

“That’s unlikely.” Miry said. “The MID you have changes and morphs with you. The more you have memories come back the more is clamps down on your brain. Long story short, if it didn’t clamp down, it will if you try again.”  

“And speaking of Sky,” Tina said. “we may have a problem. The law. It dictates that if a confiscated human is found to be healthy or at least not completely insane, then the confiscator has to turn the human into the nearest shelter. If they don’t they face heavy fines.”

“What are you saying?” I asked. “Are you saying that we have to send Sky to a shelter?”

“I wish there were another way Robert. I wish”

“Answer my question.” I said.

“Yes Robert, Yes we do.”         

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4192