Shrunk by a High School Cutie by Tiny-Zane
Summary:

This is a story I originally asked for as a request by Sir-Ethin on DA but it soon escilated to be my most popular thing on my account. It later was helped written by myself and other users. So far it's being updated on my Deviantart account and any later updates you can find there first and then they'll be posted here a week later.

As for the story itself it is about you, a student at an unamed high school, and you are asked to hang out at a fellow students house. This soon takes a turn for the worse as you are suddenly shrunk and find yourself in the hands of many different girls on your road to returning back to normal.


Categories: Slave, Giantess, Butt, Body Exploration, Feet, Entrapment, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 9057 Read: 63334 Published: April 28 2014 Updated: April 28 2014

1. 1. The beginning of your new life by Tiny-Zane

2. 2. Meeting a new girl by Tiny-Zane

3. 3. Getting to learn your place by Tiny-Zane

4. 4. A new owner by Tiny-Zane

5. 5. A new friend...err slave. by Tiny-Zane

6. 6. Private time with Reeni and Ethin by Tiny-Zane

7. 7. Time to go out clubbing! by Tiny-Zane

8. 8. Three Giant Girls, Two Tiny Guys, One Long Night by Tiny-Zane

9. 9. Fun and Games by Tiny-Zane

1. The beginning of your new life by Tiny-Zane

You were sitting in math class and the clock was going hella slow today. "Dear god could this day go any slower!" you sigh as you keep eye balling the clock. The teachers words were even turning into a jumble of bullshit you were so bored "I swear if someone good doesn't happen today I'm buying a gun..." You look down at your paper and notice you haven't gotten anything done all day "huh..." tho when you look back up you quickly notice a cute girl walking your way.

In your head your thinking "oh god is she walking towards me!? Oh dear oh god!" she reaches your desk and smiles "h- hi?" you say with a studder.

"Hey you look like a smart guy. Would you mind helping me with a school project?" she said with a cute face? You immediately say yes. Anything to get thru this boredom storm your in. "Awsome! Thank you so much!" she gives you a hug and sense you were sitting her breasts were pretty much all up in yo face "Thank you! Ok meet me at my place tonight." she hands you a peace of paper with her address on it and you look up at her with a goofy smile "s-... Sure thing." you say as she walks away.

-hours of boredom later-

You look at the peace of paper and up at the house in front of you "well I guess this is it.." you s,ile and walk up to the door. You knock and you hear a voice say "I'm up in my room come on in!" the voice said. You shrug and open the door. Her house looked small on the outside but damn was it big inside. 

You make your way towards the stairs and walk up to her room. You open the door and you see her sitting on her bed in her pajamas "Hey I'm glad you could make it!" she smiled and walked towards you "here I made use some drinks." she winks and hands you a glass with some funky liquid in it. You take it without asking what it is and take a sip. You look up to see a big grin grow acrossed her face and you quickly black out.

-minutes later-

You start to come too but something was different... Everything seemed... "The hell!!!" you scream as you notice your sitting on the girls palm but she's gigantic! "wh- what the hell!" you fall backward on her palm and scoot back looking up at her enormous face.

"Well you see I've been eyeing you for a few days now. And I thought hey maybe I could test my shrink serum on him. No one will miss him at all he's just a looser." she giggles as she looks back down at you. "I think the test went pretty well now haha!" she laughed and shook you around on her palm a little.

"No ones gonna miss me?...." you hang your head low "well that doesn't give you any reson to shrink me you dumb bitch!" you yell up at her and flip her off. She quickly gets tired of hearing you talking and without you knowing opens the front of her pajama bottoms and panties "Your going to be my new toy from now on." she shot and evil look at you and before you could even scream she stuffed her hand down her panties and moved you up agents her pussy lips "Ooo you feel great down there already." she cooed and bit her bottom lip.

She started to rub your body up and down her naughty lips moaning with pleasure "Ok in you go little guy." she smiled and closed her eyes as she forced you deep into her moist pussy. She moved you in and out in and out sending shockwaves of pleasure thru her body "Uah! Yes!" she screams as she gets closer to her climax.

You struggle and scream as she moist walls of her pussy rub all around your body and the musky stench in the air was getting to you. But your struggles only made her push you in and out faster and faster you nearly drowned in her love juices until she finally screamed as she climaxed. Her cum quickly flushed you out into her panties and you finally got some "fresh air".

She stretched them out a little and the light flooded in "was it as good for you as it was for me." she panted. You struggle to move as her hand reaches in to grab you.

She grabs you and brings you up to her face "This is your new life now. Just a high school girls toy and nothing Elsa." she laughs "I think it's time for my night time jog too! You should join me." she smiles. You hardly have time to snag onto what she just said before you noticed her peeling her sock off her foot "I've been wearing these for a week so I'm sorry if they smell a little... Who em I kidding there gonna reek!" she laughed and drops you into the sock.

You scream as you slid down the long white tunnel and come to a stop in the toe section. You were quickly hit by the foul stench of her foot sweat that's built up inside these socks "Oh god!" you scream and hold you nose witch didn't really help. 

Soon you feel the sock start to move and you look up to see five giant toes heading straight for you. She could hear you screams quickly muffle as her toes rolled over you. She wiggled them a little wedging you between her grimy sweaty toes "Ok little guy it might get hot in there but that's for you to worry about." she laughed and slowly slipped her foot into her old sneaker sealing you in foul smelling darkness.

The girl smiled as she tied her shoes and stood up feeling yo wiggle between her cute little toes "We're going to have so much fun together." she smiles and walks downstairs and outside for her late night jog.

2. Meeting a new girl by Tiny-Zane

You Struggled under massive foot trying to break free from her giant toes as they drummed down on you with each step. You were starting to get weak from the awful stench of her foot and as you put up you last few struggles a small drop of sweat dropped down onto your face drenching you in the foul liquid. 

As the girl went on with her jog enjoying each and every pathetic struggle from you she noticed her friend walking down the sidewalk towards her. You could hear muffled words as the two talked "Hey you remember that experiment I was working on?" Sophia said "oh you didn't!?" Anna said with a giggle "Yeah I got it to work! And I have my little test subject in my shoe right now!" Sophia laughed and curled her toes around your body smothering you into the damp toes.

Sophia smiled and the two started to walk back to Sophia's house to play with there new toy. The toe make it home and they run up to the bedroom for some privet time with there lovely bug "Oh I can't wait to see him" Anna giggled. Sophia sat down onto her bed and pulled off her shoe. You got a whiff of some "fresh air" and screamed up at the girl as you poked your head out from a hole in her sock. "What the hell is your problem! I could have died in there with your rank foot!" you yell.

Sophia just giggled and tied the sock around you only leaving your head out "Oh your being a naughty boy aren't you?" she laughed. "We can do what ever we want with him ha! No ones going to miss this little creep. Hmm... What to do." Sophia put her finger on her chin and looked at Anna then back down at you with a wicked grin "Hey Anna you ever wounder what it would be like to have a little boy in your" she looks down at her crotch then back at Anna with a funny smile. Anna blushed and smiled "The fuck is wrong with the both of you! I'm a human bing! You can't treat me like this!" you yell Sophia glared down at you "no your just a bug now! And your going to stay that way! Anna shut this bug up while we think." Sophia placed you on the ground and you looked up at the two sitting on the bed witch is when you noticed Anna's foot heading right for you. Sense you were trapped in the sock still you couldn't run as Anna placed her toes over your face muffling your screams.

"So about that putting him in your ho ha" Sophia giggled but Anna shook her head "No I don't think that would go over well... What if I lost him in there?" Anna laughed. Sophia put her finger on her chin again "Hmm we could give him a booty sandwich." Sophia laughed and wiggled her butt on the bed. Anna disagreed with that option as well. But the whole time you had Anna's toes in your face you could hear everything they were saying and it was freaking you out big time.

"How about we make him give use a foot rub?" Sophia gave Anna a cute face and then looked down at you being covered by her toes. Anna looked down as well and smiled "yeah I think that's a great idea." Anna giggled and wiggled her toes on you.

Anna releases you from her sweaty toes and smiles down at you "alright little guy uah.. We both want a foot rub. So you got 10min to finish both are feet or you'll be punished." she laughed and wiggled her toes over you. Sophia reached down and untied you from the sock and placed you down by both her feet.

You look at the two girls enormous feet and step back in fear "oh this some bull shit..." you mutter to yourself and walk up to Anna's feet first. She smiles as she watches you crawl ontop of her foot and start rubbing every inch of her smooth but smelly foot. 

It takes you about 7min just to finish one foot and this worrys you. Anna lifts the foot you on over her other and dumps you on the other "better jury little bug you don't have much time." she giggled. You started to rub her foot as fast as you could but as you were about to finish you slipped and fell down between her grimy toes. She laughed as she heard you muffled screams to get out but she just wiggled her toes grinding you between them covering you in her sweat and toe jam.

By the time you break free from the hellish prison 10min had already past "well you twerp it looks like your time is up! And you didn't even get to my damn feet!" Sophia yelled. "Wh-! What! How did you expect me to get the job done if I was stuck between her damn toes!" you yell "Oh stop being a sore loser and exept your punishment!" Sophia yells "maybe we should give him another shot huh?" Anna said trying to take your side. But Sophia ignored Anna and yanked you off the floor "no he needs to be punished.. And I know just what to do." Sophia gave you an evil grin as she looked at Anna "take off your shirt for a second." Sophia said "why?" Anna questioned but did it anyway. 

You gazed at Anna's bra covered breast and didn't notice Sophia grab a needle and thread. As you were in Lala land Sophia quickly moved you up the sleeve of Anna's shirt and placed you where her armpit would be "now stay still or you'll be in a world of hurt." sophia laughed and started to sow you into the armpit part of Anna's shirt. She ties you down tight and hands the shirt back to Anna "here you go. Now I want you to wear this all day tomarrow and if you even think about taking him out I'll stop being your friend..." Sophia glared at Anna. 

Anna didn't want to loose her friend over something silly like this so she took the shirt and slowly put it on. You watch in horror as Anna's armpit gets closer and closer and a strong smell of sour sweat hits your nose "Anna! Wait!!! NOO-!...." you were cut off and muffled as you were pressed up agents the soft skin of her armpit and were quickly covered in sweat. Anna ajusted her shirt and let out a little giggle as you tickled her a little "Now you NEED to give him back after tomarrow..." Sophia said as she walked Anna to the door "Later Anna. Have fun." she winked and closed the door as Anna walked away.

You struggled and screamed as the sour stench of Anna's armpit assaulted your nose and you new it was only going to get worse....

DUH DUH DUHHHH!!!!

3. Getting to learn your place by Tiny-Zane

As Anna walked down the sidewalk with her new little guest strapped by her armpit she could faintly hear the muffled crys for freedom from its sweaty depths. You fought to keep the soft but moist skin out of your face as you scream for her to let you out.

"Stop being an baby and enjoy my wonderful armpit will yah." Anna chuckled as she felt your struggles increase witch only makes her laugh even more. 

Anna was half way home now and got a great idea. You suddenly felt Anna's arm start to move even more and finally realized that she's started to run! Your soft prison soon started to assault your nose with a sour sweat smell and it was making you dizzy as the sweat built up. Anna knew you were in he'll now as she felt her pit start to sweat and your pathetic struggles start up again "What's wrong little guy? Can't handle the smell?" she laughed as she jogged down the sidewalk to her house.

Your body was quickly covered by the foul sweat and even dripped down into your face from time to time. Even one landed in your mouth. You just about thru up at that point but before you did the smell got to you and you blacked out.

- An hour later -

You finally started to come too and quickly noticed that your breathing in fresh air! You look around still dazed by the bright light and soon notice your in Anna's room! And on her hand!

"Oh your finally awake!" she smiled "What the hell is your problem Anna! Why are you doing this to me! Please just turn me back! Give me the antidote!" you yelled up to the giant girl. Anna squinted down at you "I'm sorry but I don't think that's going to happen." She said "What?! Why!!?" you yelled again.

Anna set you down on her bed beside her "Because there's no antidote.. Sophia tested the stuff on you because she knew I had a crush on you.. So.. Your stuck like this forever." she said with a straight face.

You stand there hanging your head low and clench your fist "You have got to be fucking kidding ME! I swear if I was tall again I'd kick your ass up and down this room! I don't care your a girl! You need an ass whooping!" you yelled in anger from her last statement. Anna glared down at you "Yeah well that's never going to happen! And you know what!" she quickly grabs you off the bed and peels off one of her socks she's been wearing all day "If your going to be like that you can sleep in my sweaty sock tonight!" she dropped you inside before you could yell back at her.

You plummeted downward into the white tunnel and soon came to a drastice stop in the damp crusty toe section of her old tube sock. Before you could even get a foot hold on you new foul smelling prison Anna's foot came flying in like a rocket and pinned you under her cute but sweaty toes.

Anna quickly heard your ,if fled yelp as she curled her toes around you and made sure you were trapped between them to enjoy the full stench of her soft cute toes "Sleep tight you punk! We got a busy day tomorrow." she chuckled and thru her bed sheets over heself.

Anna soon drifted off to sleep as you struggled in your new "bed" but eventually the smell gets to you and you slowly black out.

- Morning -

You slowly open your eyes and try and stretch but find out you can't move again. You soon realize your face to face with Anna's armpit again and it welcoms you with some harsh "morning breath" you shake your head tying to get the foul thing out of your face "God doesn't this girl shower!"you yell.

Anna was on the school bus with Sophia when she finally felt you moving around agenst her pit "Hey Sophia... He's finally awake haha." Anna giggled. Sophia smiled as Anna lifted her arm a little so Sophia could see the little lump under her arm where you were. Sophia could see you wiggling around a little and slowly brought her finger up to you.

You felt something hit you in the back and force your body and face smack dab into the devilish pit in front of you and could here laughing. You heard Sophia's voice whisper "How you likening your new life you little shit." Sophia laughed and pushed a little harder but soon stopped.

You sat there sorta in pain and afraid of the horrors that will soon come your way thru the school day..... Shits about to get real....

4. A new owner by Tiny-Zane

You sat there snug up agenst the foul smelling skin of Anna's armpit fighting the urge to pass out when you finally heard everyone getting up from there seats and getting off the bus. You could faintly hear Anna and Sophia's voices as they steeped off.

"So what's your first class anyway Anna?" Sophia questioned. Anna looked at her with a smile "oh you know... Gym class." She giggled. You start to scream and thrash about when you hear this. Anna just lets out another giggle and puts her hand on her underarm smothering you into her pit "I don't think he's liking this one bit." She smiled.

Eventually Anna and Sophia went there own ways and Anna went to the girls locker room with a big grin on her face "Alright little guy I want you to be a good boy while I'm in gym. Or Elsa your getting a worse punishment." She chuckled and walked into the locker room.

Anna walks up to her locker and starts to change into her gym uniform. You were dying cause you could hear all the girls in the locker room changing and talking all there Girly talk but you were forced to have your face shoved into this girls dirty armpit. All you wanted to do was sneak a peek at all the pussy around but no....

Eventually Anna had her shorts on and was about to head out when one of the other girls in the room spotted something moving under Anna's arm she had to take a double take but eventually walked up to Anna.

The girl turns Anna around "hey! What is that moving under your arm?" She questioned. Anna got a shocked face and stepped back a little crossing her arms "It's nothing. What are you talking about." She studderd. The girl walked up to Anna again "if you don't tell me what you got I'll just yell that you have a weapon e and you'll need to show the teacher." The girl said with a snob voice.

Anna not wanting to get in trouble and need to show the teacher she reached into her shirt and plucked you from her pit. You breathed in fresh air for ones in a long time and sighed. But soon your vision was filled with a completely different girl. Her face was stuck in a shocked look as her eyes looked you over "wha- what the! Is that I tiny person?!" She whisper yelled. 

Anna nodded her head and tried to keep you as covered as possible. The girl leaned in a little closer "is there anyway I can have him during class?" She questioned. Anna looked at the girl and thought for a bit "sure but only for gym class..." She sighed knowing if she didn't hand him over the girl would probably tell the teacher.

It would seem you don't have a say in anything as Anna hands you over to the new girl and walks off. 

You look up at your new master and try and act cute "can you please let me go?" You said with puppy eyes. She looks at him and cracks a smile "Nope! Your all mine. But I will tell you my name it's Reeni." She giggled.

Before you could even ask another question Reeni pulled out the front of her shirt and quickly stuffed you down into her cleavage. She made sure none of you was showing as she did her shirt up and walked out of the locker room. Reeni giggled as she felt you wiggle around between her breasts and slightly pressed them together smothering you between them.

Just before she reached the gym tho a boy popped around the corner and slightly punched her in the boob making you jiggle around a bit. "Damnit Ethin! What's wrong with you!" You heard Reeni yell and only laughter from Ethin as he walked away "what a punk!....." She mumbled.

Reeni flipped him off and walked into the gym still feeling you move around. As she walks to her spot Reeni talks about how good you feel between her pillows. You didn't mind also even when she smooshes you a bit it was still 1000x better then Anna's smelly armpit.

-an hour if jiggly goodness- 

Gym class finally finished and Reeni was walking back to the locker room. It had gotten sweaty between her breasts and you were trying not to slip any further down. But before you did Reeni plucked you out from between them and brings you up to her face "how was it in there little guy? Hope it wasn't to hot." She winked. You look at her and then at the door of the locker room where you saw Anna walking in "Please Reeni! You can't give me back to Anna... She'll just do more horrible things to me! Please! Reeni! Don't give me back to that monster!" You cry.

Reeni puts you back between her breasts and looks down at you "Alright but if I do this you need to okay everything I say..." Reeni said with a straight face. You look up at her enormous face and think about what she just said then you look over at Anna who was finishing up changing "alright! Just get me out of here please!" You yell.

Reeni smiles and pushes you deep between her breasts again "ok then your all mine now." She smiled and quickly left the locker room.

Anna walked around everywhere looking for Reeni and eventually knew she had run off with her plaything........

5. A new friend...err slave. by Tiny-Zane

Reeni laughed as she walks down the hallway "It's so fun to have a little toy like you." She smiled down at you. You were happy Anna wasn't your master anymore but you still hated the fact that you were tiny "Reeni! Can you please tell someone about me and get me help!?" You scream up to her. Reeni glances down at you again and has a straight face "Now where's the fun in that? Your my little toy now." She chuckled and walked into English class.

Reeni sat down at her desk and looked at the chalk bored. Out fromr the corner of her eye tho she noticed Ethin in a desk holding up a peace of paper witch read *Bitch I punched YO boob!* Reeni just shook her head and looked away. 

You tried your best too keep your head above the canyon your pressed between and watched as Reeni did her school work and everyone's in a while glance down at you and smoosh her boobs together a little just to toy with you.

It seemed like days stuck between the two pillows but soon the bell rang and Reeni got up for her next class. She walked out into the hallway and went to her locker for her books. Tho as she was doing this she plucked you out from her breasts and brought you to her face "I sure hope your having more fun with me then that Anna bitch ass." (Wow Reeni language!) she chuckled. You look at her with a sigh of relief "yeah... Who knows what that crazy fool would be doing to me right now...." You say as Reeni finishes getting her books.

Your freedom from her cleavage was short lived as she gave you a wink and quickly crammed you back down between her breasts. She made sure to completely hide you this time while she walked to class.

Everything was dark as you heard her sit down and put her books on the table. From the sound of things it would seem she's in Sciance class now. She glanced around the room as she waited for the bell and noticed Ethin again "The fuck!? How did you get in all my classes!!!" She yelled. But silly Reeni was just crazy and it was just a poster of him running for school.... Whatever.

All the action she was putting up tho shook your prison around a bit and made you slip deeper. Reeni didn't notice this and countinued her day. You started to freak out cause you knew if you slipped to far you'd end up falling.

You started to kick and thrash about trying to get her attention but she seemed to be WAY into her Sciance. And you slid further downward. Your last ditch effort was to put your arms and legs as wide as you could to stop your dissent witch seemed to work but you were getting tired fast. 

It was hard to find any kind of foothold in the darkness and the smooth skin around you but eventually Reeni was woundering why her toy wasn't moving and fished you out a bit "Wow there! Almost lost you haha! You could have ended up somewhere completely different." She whispers and giggled.

Time seemed to have been flying by as you faced death in the eyes and the bell soon rang again for lunch. Reeni sighed as she heard this and got up "Uah I hope they don't have those monster burgers I can't finish...." She groaned.

You popped your head out from her cleavage as she was finding a table to sit at. It didn't take long for her to see Ethin sitting at a table by himself "Perfect..." She smirked and walked over to him after stuffing you down again so you stay hidden.

Ethin glanced at her as she sat down "what do you want?" He questiond. Reeni smiled and leand forward a bit giving him a clear view of her breasts "oh I know what YOU want." She giggled. Ethin was in a trance as she slipped something into his drink.

Eventually Ethin snapped out of it "what em I doing... I'm an ass man." He turned away from Reeni and countinued to enjoy his meal. Reeni watched as he finally took a sip from his drink and she laughed a little to herself. It didn't take long for Ethin to start feeling sick and got up from the table to head for the bathroom.

Reeni slowly trailed behind him as he stumbled thru the halls and eventually blacked out.

Reeni peeked into the bathroom and a huge smile grew on her face as she noticed a tiny Ethin on the floor. She quickly picked him up and ran into the girls bathroom so no guy saw her in there.

She giggled as she locked the door behind her and opend her hand to see Ethin waking up. "What the hell... Gah my freaken head." He mumbled as he struggled to stand up. He slowly looked up and as he did his eyes got wider and wider.

"We'll hey there punk! This is what you get for punching my boob!" She laughed. Ethin could hardly understand what was going on as Reeni brought him around behind her. Ethin quickly noticed what was going down and started to scream. But those were quickly muffled as Reeni stuffed him and her hand down the back of her skinny jeans and panties.

Reeni smiled as she moved him around and soon pushed him deep into her booty crack. Reeni removed her hand and looked over her shoulder at her butt "Hope you have fun. You said you liked asses." She giggled and gave her ass a wiggle feeling him kick and scream.

She left the bathroom with a big grin on her face "Hehe haha! I got two new toys now!" She cheered.

Throughout the day Reeni enjoyed smothering you and grinding Ethin between her cheeks. But soon school was out and she got into her car witch didn't help Ethins situation. She smiled all the way home and ones she did she bolted upstairs. 

Reeni walked into her room and sat down on the bed. She reached into her cleavage and pulled you out from its depths "Hey guess what!" She cheered "uah... What?" You said and raised an eyebrow. Reeni smiled " I got an newer play mate now! So I got two toys!" She giggled. You looked at her like she was a mad man "what? How?! And where is he?" You questioned still confused by what she said.

Reeni reached back with her other hand and fished around for Ethin "I had him between my booty cheeks." She giggled and eventually pulled him out. You look over at the new person and quickly realize its Ethin!

"What the hell!!!? How did you shrink him!?" You yelled. Reeni laughed " I found these strange notes in Sciance class and it made this potion. Thought I'd test it on Ethin here for punching me in the boob." She winked and then glared at Ethin.

"Bitch! If I was normal sized I'd punch you again!" Ethin yelled and raised a fist.

"Yeah well that'll never happen cause your stuck like this. And now your both my new favorite toys! Haha! We're gonna have so much fun together!" She cheered!..........

6. Private time with Reeni and Ethin by Tiny-Zane

Reeni moved towards the door and locked it giving her two new toys a big smile "alright now what can we do together first." Reeni said "I don't care haha! As long as I'm away from Anna and Sophia I'm a happy guy!" You said with a smile "Uah I know what you can do! Let me the fuck go and no one gets hurt!" Ethin said and pulled out a pocket knife.

Reeni just smirked and flicked him upside the head "no...." She chuckled and walked over to her bed. You look around her room as you rested in her palm and looked at all the Girly things. Reeni set you two down on her bad and put a finger on her chin "what to doooo what to dooOOoo." But after about a minute Reeni got bored as she thought of stuff and looked at Ethin "hey I know what you can do while I think." She smiled and grabbed him off the bed "Hey hey!! Put me down!" Ethin yelled "ok!" Reeni said cheerfully and let Ethin go.

He screamed as the floor got closer and closer when he noticed Reeni's shoe covered foot flying up at him "WHAT THE!" He yelled as it hit him back up in the air "haha! You'll be my little hacky sack while I think!" She laughed as every time her foot hit him she heard a little "ow... Ow... OW!... OW!!!"

-an hour of fun fun fun later-

Eventually Reeni kicked Ethin back onto the bed where he landed next to you "probably shouldn't be such a dumbass..." You say to Ethin and laugh a little. "Ok you two I think I finally thought of something fun to do with.. Well one of you." She smiled and reached her hand towards them. Ethin looked at you "the hell does she mean by that?!" He said with a fearful voice.

Her hand quickly envelops them in darkness as she raises them up to her face. Light floods there vision as she opens her hand and the two are looking into her enormous eyes "ok you two lets see..." She smiles and plucks you off her palm and holds you in her other hand. 

You watch as she closes the hand Ethins in and quickly stuffed him back down her pants. She looked at you and smiled "couldn't think of anything for the punk so I thought I'd put him somewhere he's familiar with." She giggled "so uah... What's gonna happen now?.." You question.

She smiles and lowers you to the floor "I want you to climb me silly!" She chuckles. You look up at her and almost fall over cause of her hight "you have got to be kidding me..." You sigh "come on little guy!" She cheered.

You shake your head and start running for her shoe. You grab hold of one of the laces and start to pull yourself up ontop of the shoe. The whole time Reeni has a big goofy smile on her face. You run to her ankle where you can grab hold of her pant leg but just before you reached it she jerks a little cause Ethin did something. 

You lose your balance and fall into the side of her shoe. You tumble downward until you hit the moist surface of the insole and stagger to get up. Reeni feels this and laughs a little "sorry little guy! Your friend is being an ass." She said and pushed on Ethin a little more.

You shake your head and climb up the side of her sock until you were able to pull yourself up the side of her pant leg. You climb and climb until you reach her waist "damn... Good thing I'm not afraid of heights..." You mumble and look down "oh dear god!.. Ok never mind..." This entire time Reeni has been watching you "come on little guy! Your almost there!" She cheerd and bounced a little making you almost fall.

You shrug off your fear of heights and grab hold of her shirt. Again you climb for your little life and dare not look down but soon your reached her breasts and had to think about your plan.

Eventually you just climbed up the side and pulled yourself ontop of them. As you lay on your back you see Reeni smiling down at you "almost there! Come on!" She giggled. But her soft giggling to her was like an earth quack to you and you rolling into her cleavage and get stuck "aw bummer... I really thought you'd make it." She smiled "oh well I guess we can do something Elsa now..." She plucked you out from her boobys and fished Ethin out from her booty.

Reeni looked at you with a smile and then at Ethin who was sticking his tongue out at her "Ok you two. Time for some pampering." She said as she walked over to her bed and crawled ontop. She rested her back agenst the wall and placed the two down by her feet. She kicked off her shoes and peeled her stockings off giving the two boys a devils smile "ok you guys I want you to make my feet feel fancy. You got ten minutes or elsa there will ne a punishment involved." She laughed.

You sigh thinking you'd be playing another fun game but no, now you cleaning the feet of the girl who saved you from the other two. You walked up to the enormous footsies and started to rub your hands into the smooth skin of her sole. Ethin on the other hand took off running like a dumbass "I ain't touching you feet Reeni!" He yelled. 

Reeni glanced over and noticed him at the edge of the bed "now where do you think your going?" She reached over and snagged him off the bed "looks like someone wanted there punishment early." She smiled and grabbed you away from her feet "hang on I gonna adjust." She rolled over onto her stomach and place you back down by her feet. But she took Ethin and placed him under her "take this punk." She said "i regret nothing!!!" he yelled as she then crashed her breasts down ontop of him smothering him in darkness.

You on the other hand countinue to please her by doing what she says. You rub between her toes and all the way up to her heel for the whole ten minutes.

Reeni soon grabs you away from her feet and brings you to her face with a big smile "I'm glad you've been a good pet. Ethins no fun... Well it is fun to mess with him." She chuckled and bounced a little. "And for being such a great pet I think you deserve a reward." You look at Reeni with wide eyes as she puckers up and gives you a big smooch. Your whole body pretty much turns red and you almost faint when she looked back at you.

"Haha! Your adorable. But it's time for me to get ready! I was meeting some friends today!" She cheered and grabbed the old stocking she was wearing "I know how much you love my feet so... In you go." She smiled and dropped you down the soft tunnel. You come to a very drastice stop at the toe section "ah!... Well.. Atleast it was a soft landing...." You mumble but soon feel the sock moving a LOT!

You look up at the opening to see Reeni's enormous foot flooding in "oh..." Was all you could say before her toes rolled over you.

Reeni smiles as she slips both her socks on "haha! You tickle in there! Stop moving so much!" She laughed and wiggled her toes on you.

She then looks down at Ethin who is still laying on the bed "and you..." She said as she plucked him off the bed "ill give you a little break for now." She said as she drops him down between her boobs.

Reeni slipped her shoes on and smiled as she got her stuff together to head out to see her friends.

7. Time to go out clubbing! by Tiny-Zane

Later that day Reeni had met up with her friends and were in the car together. Unknown by her two friends she had two other guests with her. She smiled as she folded her toes around you feeling your tiny body wiggle around. Ones in a while she would slyly push her breasts together and smother Ethin a bit.

Reeni turned to her friend Sam who was a blond haired girl in a blue dress and asked "So where are we going tonight? Always seems to be something interesting with you guys." Reeni smiled. Sam smiled "oh I was thinking we could go to this new dance club tonight. It just opend" she laughed. Ethin heard this slightly and tarted to struggle to get out at the thought of being bounced around between these two orbs. Reeni quickly tried to stop his movement.

But low and behold Zoe a brunette girl sitting next to Reeni noticed this "Uah Reeni you ok? Something funky going on with your ta ta's?" She laughed. Reeni quickly turned back and looked at her "... Well... Hey can you guys keep a secret?" Reeni questioned.

The two girls nodded there heads and listend up as Reeni slips off her shoe and peels off her sock. The two raise an eyebrow at what this crazy girl was up to when Zoe notice a little guy stuck between Reeni's toes and soon Reeni pulled Ethin out from her breasts.

"What the fuck is the big idea Reeni! You were gonna go dancing with me in.... There.....?" Ethin looked to see the other two girls looking at you and him "ah shit...." He mumbled.

"Shut up you little punk." Reeni said and shook him around a bit "yeah so these two have been my little toys for a while now. Aren't they cute?" She giggled. Ethin glanced over at Zoe and raised an eyebrow "Hey baby how you doing?" He said in a manly voice.

Zoe just shook her head and ignored him "This is crazy... How did you even get these little guys?!" Zoe questioned.

She looked at you "I got this one from Anna at school and this other little punk I shrank down for punching me in the boob..." She glared down at Ethin "Bitch shut up...." He mumbled again. Sam glances down at Ethin as they reach a stop light "That little punk looks like he'd feel great down in my panties." She smirked.

Ethin was to shocked for words as the girls eye glared down at him "M.. My god..." He studderd. Zoe looks at you "He does look fun to play with. I would love to smother him between these bad boys." She chuckled and played with her boobs. 

"Well... You guys can borrow them if you promise to give them back at least nearly alive." Reeni said and smiled. Ethin snapped out of his trance and looked up at Reeni "The fuck?! NO! I don't want to be nearly alive I want to be fully alive you dumb fool!" Ethin yelled.

Reeni laughs and hands you over to Sam. She smiles and blows Ethin a kiss but the sweetness of this girl soon ends when she leans to the side moves her dress a bit and slips the screaming Ethin down the back of her thong "hope this boy likes wedgies." She laughed as she adjusted her thong forcing Ethin in her crack "AHH much better." She sighs and sits back normally "this is going to make driving that much better feeling him wiggle around in there." Sam and the others laugh.

Eventually Reeni drops you down between her and Zoe on the car seat. Zoe pokes you around a bit and laughs "he sure is a cute one" she says as she pushes you over "Yeah I was glad at least this one is nice." Reeni chuckled.

You blush and look up at Reeni "no it's you who is the Kawaii one." Reeni laughs "Yeah you got that right! Hey Zoe... So apparently this one likes feet. You thinking what I'm thinking?" Reeni smirks. The two girls quickly take off there shoes and put them up on the seat next to you.

Reeni knew how to take care of her feet and they smelt of flowers and stuff but as Zoe's feet moved closer you noticed a smell of sweat hit your nose "oh this is... Just... Super..." You mumble. Just then Zoe's foot launches towards you and she grabs you between her toes. This is where the smell got a lot worse. You cough and gag as she laughs and moves you closer to Reeni "Hey Reeni sit up a little." Zoe chuckled. 

You woundered what this girl was planning as Reeni sat up a bit and Zoe's foot launched used her butt. You got a slight second of light right before the booty landed onto Zoe's foot and you with it. Zoe laughed as she felt you struggle between her toes and under Reeni's ass "haha! I don't think he likes the way I play!" Zoe laughed.

Reeni couldn't help but giggle as she felt you wiggle around under her "Oh oh now I have an idea!" Reeni said and leand to the side plucking you out from between Zoe's grimy toes. "Here come closer for a second." Reeni said.

Zoe leand in a bit and Reeni quickly stuffed you down between Zoe's cleavage. "Hahaha! You said you wanted him between you boobys didn't you?" Reeni laughed as she saw your legs kicking out "down you go little guy." Zoe chuckled as she pushed you deeper between them with her index finger.

"Haha! He does feel fun in there." Zoe giggled and wiggled her breasts a bit.

Eventually the girls reach the club and get out of the car "Alright Reeni we'll give you your toys back half way thru the night." Sam said as she rubbed her ass a little "that is if this guy doesn't get to adventures." She winked and the three walked towards the club. Zoe playing with you between her breasts the whole time.

"It's gonna be a fun night." The three all said.

8. Three Giant Girls, Two Tiny Guys, One Long Night by Tiny-Zane

The girls enter the club no problem and the music was bumping FUCKING LOUD. You and Ethin could hear it clear as day in you respected places. "Oh damn! This place is awesome!" Reeni cheered as she looked around.

Sam and Zoe both smile and look around also "Yeah you got that right! And it's gonna be a whole lot better with our little guests to." Sam said as she slapped her ass. Zoe giggled and wiggled her breasts around a bit making you bounce around a little.

All three girls squeal like school girls and run for the dance floor.

Reeni and Sam start to dance together and laughing as Sam slams her ass into Reeni making her little friend move deeper between her cheeks with every pound. Zoe was also enjoying herself a little too much and waving her breasts around making you bounce around between them. 

Meanwhile in the booty of Sam! "Damn this fucking hurts! But damn do I love it.. *smash* well... Uah... For the most part....." Ethin grumbled as he was push ever so deeper between this blond girls behind.

"Uah! If it wasn't for the CONSTANT BOUNCING AROUND! Maybe this booby sandwich *POW!* uah... Would be nicer!....." You screamed.

Eventually tho the three girls get a little tired and decide to move onto the private VIP rooms off in the back. "Man this place is a blast!" Zoe screamed "Yeah it really freakin is! How can you afford this anyway Sam?" Reeni questioned.

"My dad owns the club so I can bring anyone I want here for free. And today no ones booked any VIP rooms so I thought we could chill for a bit." She winked and opened the door to one of the rooms.

Zoe reaches between her breasts and pulls you out, holding you in her palm.

"So how did you like it between these lovely boobys little guy?" Zoe smiled and gave you a wink. You're still pretty out of it from the whole thing and fall backward on her palm without a word "i'll take that as a you loved it." She giggled.

Sam smiled as she reached back behind her dress and fished around in her crack for Ethin. She eventually found him pretty deep in there and plucked him out. He was covered in sweat "Well well little guy how was the ride back there? Hmm?" Sam chuckled as she watched him gasp for fresh air.

"Uah... You dumb... Bitch... What the hell do you think!" Ethin yelled. Sam glared down at him "I think next time i'll just shove you in my asshole where you belong you little shit!" Sam said aggressively back at him.

"Alright you two set them down on the table here. I have a fun idea." Reeni smiled. The two walk over to a small circular table and place their little toys down. Ethin walks over to you "Hey you alright man?" He questioned. You shake your head trying to get back to your senses.

Zoe soon leans in "alright little guys we have a game planned for you." She smiled. Ethin soon stepped forward "Now you see here you bitch! I don't want any part of you dumbass ga- AH!" Before Ethin could finish Zoe flicked him backward.

You look over at Ethin and see a big red mark leading down his body "ooh... Ouch." You say to yourself.

"Alright so this is a game of ownership. Who ever wins gets to keep you." Zoe chuckled. "But I don't really want to give them up... There my little toys." Reeni said softly.

"Come on Reeni just let one of us keep them for a day then... That sound better?" Sam says. 

You and Ethin both stand strong "Hey we're not toys you can just play for keeps!" You yell "Yeah! You're all fucking dumb just let us go!" Ethin said. But the girls just pretty much ignored them.

Reeni stands there and thinks for a bit. A little angel popped up on her shoulder "Come on Reeni you can't just give them up like this." Angel Reeni said as a puff of black smoke appeared on her other shoulder and devil Reeni showed up "Screw that noise! Hey just think if they go away you won't need to listen to Ethin bitch all the time!" Devil Reeni laughed. 

Devil Reeni threw a pitch fork at angel Reeni sending her flying away "now how about it?! Lets play this game girl!" Devil Reeni laughed "uah... Ok... I'm high..."

Soon Reeni snapped back into reality "alright girls i'll do it." She sighed. Both Sam and Zoe cheer and clap their hands. "Ok this is the game! One of us needs to catch them but here's the catch! You can't use your hands!" Zoe smiled. Sam and Reeni looked at her and laughed.

You and Ethin watch as the three girls turn and look at you two "well... We're fucked." Ethin sighed.....

End Notes:

After Chapter 8 Ethin quit being the writter for the story and I went on to write the next chapter

9. Fun and Games by Tiny-Zane

The three girls circle the table leaving no room to attempt to escape you and Ethin see the hungry look in their eyes. Reeni undoes her pants and slightly pulls her panties down getting ready to use her mighty ass against you and Ethin. Sam unhooks her bra and pushes her dress down a little letting her size XL breasts hang out. Lastly, Zoe slips out of her high heels and sits down and shows off her sweaty feet.

“Ready girls on the count of three we start” Sam said.“1…2…3!”

Suddenly the table was full of things trying to catch us from, Zoe’s feet, Sam’s breasts, and Reeni’s butt. You and Ethin run around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to avoid getting caught.

“Come on you little guy don’t you want to come home with me and worship my gorgeous feet?” Zoe said to you as she smashes her foot all over the place.

“Come on ya little perve I know you want to get caught up between my lushes breasts” Sam said to Ethin while jiggling her huge breasts around.

“Guys! Come here and get caught by my sweet ass!” Reeni said to both you and Ethin and she slightly jumps up and falls down.

“Fuck this shit I’m getting out of here!” Ethin said as he attempted to rush out, but he didn’t notice Sam’s breasts behind him and she squishes Ethin between them catching him.

“HAHA! I GOT HIM!” Sam yelled excitedly. She grabs her bra and lets her chest sink in trapping her prize.

“You aren’t gonna go for the other one?” Zoe said trying to grab you with her feet.

“Nah I got what I wanted” Sam said as she shakes her chest around rocking Ethin back and forth.

“Stop that god damn it!” Ethin yelled in annoyance.

“Just shut up and enjoy little guy.” Sam said as she starts to sit down and rub her breasts with Ethin between them.

“Come on sweetie I know you want to be with me I’m so nice and caring how could you not want me to catch you?” Reeni said trying to convince you to get caught by her.

“Hey little guy we can have so much fun together!” Zoe said just barely catching you by the leg to her massive toes.

You can’t figure out what to do. You know Reeni is nice and would take care of you, but she still may treat you as a toy and with Ethin gone she won’t have any distractions. On the other hand Zoe is completely new to you and she enjoys using her feet, but she seems like she could get carried away. Ugh if only you didn’t go over to Sophia’s place! After thinking about who to go with you realize that there is space to run after Sam moved to sit down so you decide to take that chance and run. You jump and fall down on to the carpeted ground surprisingly you survived that fall. 

“He’s trying to make a break for it!” Zoe declared as she saw you fall.

“Hehe the game is still on!” Reeni said excitedly as she slips off the table and tries to land on you.

You manage to get to the door but there isn’t an opening to crawl out of. You turn around and see Zoe and Reeni chasing after you. You make a break for it and run through their legs. Reeni trips and falls down on top of you knocking the breath out of you.
“Huh? I got him!” Reeni yelled out, but then you feel the warmth and sweat coming from Zoe’s feet pulling you out of Reeni’s ass.

“Haha I got him! You should have had a tighter hold of him Reeni dear!” Zoe said with a smug look on her face. She moves her foot to her hand and lets you go. She lifts you to her eyes and stares happily at you. “I WON! I WON” She exclaimed.

Reeni looked devastated as she just lost both of her toys for a day. Sam looked at the clock and noticed it’s about 3:43 a.m.

“Wow look at the time! Come on girls it’s time to go home.” Sam said.
Zoe places you in the sole of her heels and places her foot in pinning you against her sweaty sole. You practically gag at the smell. The girls then walk off out of the club and go to Sam’s car. Sam drops Reeni off first they say their goodbyes and drive off.

“hehehe I can’t believe we have our own tiny guys for the night!” Zoe said screamish with excitement. She scrunches her toes nearly choking you with her big and second toe.

“I know right it’s awesome” Sam said driving while occasionally squeezing her chest at each stop light.

Sam and Zoe reach Zoe’s place and she leaves the car waving bye to Sam as she drives off heading home.

End Notes:

This, so far, is the only chapter that I wrote by myself. I'd like to hear how you guys like it.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4187