Meeting Marie by Julianz
Summary: A regular teen has his dreams come true when his crush makes them come true. Until his dream turns into a nightmare.
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Body Exploration, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 6855 Read: 41433 Published: April 08 2014 Updated: November 08 2014
Story Notes:
I might be a little rusty on writing at the moment, so Constructive Criticism is very much appreciated.

1. Secrets not so Secret by Julianz

2. The Man with the Beard and the Drug Abusing Father by Julianz

3. Memories and Arcades by Julianz

4. Tiny Todd by Julianz

5. Morning Madness by Julianz

Secrets not so Secret by Julianz
"Todd?" Her words knock me out my hypnotic daze.

"What?" I ask, still half paying attention to her beautiful face.

I'm mesmerized by her beautiful ocean blue eyes, and her perfect white teeth. She smiles at me, as she caught me staring at her. Her dimples flare up, and I blush a bright red color. She giggles and I feel ashamed. I've never been good at being secretive. I always get caught. Cheating, staring, stealing, lying, anything. At my age, 16 and half, that's something I need to be good at.

"I need to ask you something. Really important. Come out to the patio with me." She says in a seductive tone.

"But, the tardy bell is about to ring. I really need it get to Aime's class, I can't be tardy again, or else he'll-" She shushes me with a finger to my lips.

I can smell her finger. It smells like... Coconut Lotion. I love coconut. She removes her finger from my mouth and she twists her body with grace, and heads for the patio doors. I close my locker and make sure it's locked. I strap my backpack onto my shoulder and start walking to the doors that she's already outside of. No teachers are around, so I don't feel as nervous as I would have if they were. She sits on one of the benches and pats the spot next to her, signalling me to sit next to her. I take my backpack off and set it on the floor as I slide next her. The trees wave in the wind, and the Wind Chimes, courtesy of Art Class, dangle from them. The sun is covered by a cloud halfway, giving a slightly dark scene.

"What'd you need Marie?" I curiously ask.

Since this moment, Marie has never really talked to me. An occasional "Hi", and "What's up?" in the hallways, but never something like this. I have her for almost all of my classes, and in each one, she's never really talked to me. I've watched her from afar, admiring her beauty. Her amazing laugh, her perfect body. She's the perfect girl. But, she'd never go for someone like me. She's in a whole new league. The cheerleaders are jealous of her. Why would a 10 like her be talking to a Zero like me?

"I know Todd." She says, look down at the floor.

"Know what?" I say somewhat in question and somewhat in nervousness.

The bell rings, making me jump as I'm sitting right under one. It's red little arm clatters against the worn red painted bowl. My ears whine for a few seconds after the bell stops.

"Your secret. I know you like me. And your other secret. The one you thought no one knew." She says with a mischievous smile on her cute face.

I sweat and shift uncomfortably. Which secret? I have a few. Why am I even worrying about that?! She knows I like her! It'll be so awkward in class now! Why'd she have to bring this up?!

"I...I..." I'm at a loss for words.

"Don't worry." She says, and after a pause, she adds "I like you too."

"Really?" I cough and realize just how desperate I sounded. "I mean, that's cool."

She laughs at my act of trying to play it off as a cool guy. Her laugh is music to ears, but not as good as when she said the words, "I like you too." Not to sound to girly or poetic, but it made my heart flutter. My heart was beating a mile a minute and I couldn't hold it in. But I did. I was so happy, words can't comprehend how happy I was. A few seconds ago. Did she mean it as "I like you too, but as a friend."? My heart sunk just as quickly as it rose.

"How do you know I like you?" I sputter out.

"Well, in a way, it was kind of obvious. I'd catch you staring at me from time to time. I thought it was so cute! Especially since I liked you too. You're a really nice guy and all, but I need to tell you something." She says.

Here it comes. The rejection. The hardest part of anything, depending on your point of view. I brace myself for the impact of the "we can still be friends." thing. But it never comes. Instead, I hear something else, something worse.

"I know about your fantasies." She whispers.

My heart stops. I can't breathe. How in the hell did she find out?! No one knows about that! My mind races with all the possibilities this could end in. My whole school knowing my fantasies? That I dream of being shrunken with a girl?

"How... P-please don't... I..." Now, I'm really at a loss for words.

"Don't worry, you're secret is safe with me." She says with a promising look in her eyes.

"How'd you find out?" I ask immediately.

"Well, you were walking and when you you tripped, I guess, a notebook fell out of your bag."

That's where my notebook went! I've been panicking about it for days!

"I'm really flattered that you used me as your muse for your writings." She says, in another seductive tone, smiling at me.

My cheeks turn beet red.

"Which brings me to the important question at hand." She pauses for effect. It works. "Would you like to live out those fantasies?"

"I... I... Yes!" I shout out. "But how?" I add.

"I have fantasies like you too. The same as you. But I want to be the giant girl. And I can make it possible. Would you like that?" She says.

"I'd love it!" I exclaim!

"Come to my house tonight. 10:00 PM sharp. I'll explain everything." Before I can react, she stands up, and walks away.

So many things are going through my head right now. But now, I can only wait until tonight. My mind is still trying to process this. This is like a fairy tale. Or fiction at least. Why am I believing all this? How could she make it possible? Is she a witch? Does she have a mad scientist dad with a shrink ray? Maybe this is all just bull and she's taunting me for who I am. I wasn't born like this. No one is.
End Notes:
Constructive Criticism is very much appreciated!
The Man with the Beard and the Drug Abusing Father by Julianz
The whole day, I waited in anticipation, curiosity, and fear. The classes didn't pass by quickly like they would have on a regular day. The teachers droned on and on while I sat at my desk thinking of the ways this could go down.

She could be sick and twisted, and humiliate me for the secret she now knows. She could be totally insane and think that she could shrink me. Or, this one was the very last I though of, she could actually shrink me and let me live out my fantasy. I mean, her mother is a powerful woman, I've heard. Corporate CEO of some big company. Maybe it could happen? But for now, I just have to get done with the rest of the day.



After another grueling 3 hours of school, we're released to our lives. Outside of school, at least. For me, I don't really have a life outside of school. I'm kind of an introvert, no one likes a teen with dark fantasies. Other than Marie. She has some of her own, I guess. Maybe that's why she wants mine to come true! She's gonna pull an "eye for an eye" crap I bet. Maybe this isn't a good idea. I wish I never lost my journal. Now I have to show up or else she might snitch. I can't risk anyone else knowing about this. I can't. But when I go, I need to keep my guard up.

The bus stops at my stop and I jump off. I'm the only one who gets off at this stop. My house is a few blocks away, on Yun Street. Its a funny name.

The wind picks up, pushing me backwards. I force my way forward, but the wind gets stronger, blasting dust into my eyes making me stagger backwards. My eyes itch and I start crying. For some reason, I feel like this is an omen warning me not to go home. I immediately brush the thought away as I slide my hood on my head. I continue on my way, the wind still trying to turn me back.

My subconscious regrets every single step I make. I don't know whether or not I should agree with it. I can't stop thinking about it. It's invading my mind and my private thoughts. I need something else to think about. Desperately, I look around for something interesting to take my mind of this. I see a dog chasing a cat. Meh.

A man on a roof, hammering a nail into something. Not that interesting.

A man talking to a lady, while the lady is holding something at him. It looks like... a gun? I freeze in my tracks and stare at them. He's on his knees pleading, looking up at her with a pleading look. She smiles and says something before she pulls the trigger. A bright flash fills my vision, and before I could react, followed by a honk and screeching.

I feel a gust of air and I blink a few times. My sight is filled with a big black truck, with the driver coming out. I look to the right of him, and the lady with the gun pointed at the man isn't there. They never were. I must have imagined it. Anxiety probably.

"What in the hell is the matter with you kid? You almost got yourself run over!" A big burly man climbs down from the truck.

He's wearing a big red and gray striped button up shirt, and some blue jeans, accompanied with some brown boots. He has and long black beard and he looks like a person who'd live on a farm. He spoke with a masculine voice.

"I... I..." I trailed off, not really accepting that something that looked so realistic, was fake.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He asks me, a hint of concern in his voice.

"I... I'm fine." I whisper.

"Kid, do you need something? You look pale like you saw a ghost!" He says with a chuckle.

"I did see a ghost. Or something like it." I think.

"I'm fine. I just need to get home."

"Well, I'll give ya a ride if you prefer. You don't look too good." He replies.

I should just go with him. It'd be easier. I nod and he leads me into the truck. He opens his door and climbs in. I open my door and realize how tall this truck is. Putting my left leg into the top of bottom of the truck, I extend my arm as far as I can to the handle on the roof. I barely reach it. My knee is almost up to my stomach. I lift with all the upper arm strength I can muster. The man with the beard chuckles softly to himself watching my attempts to get up. I finally reach it and I take a seat.

"Where d'ya live son?" He asks.

"Yun Street. Just take a left and keep going." I answer.

"Got it." He says.

"I know it ain't any of my business, but what's wrong? You almost got ran over and didn't even flinch! Sorry about that, by the way." He said with a curious look in his eyes.

"I don't know. I just... hallucinated something weird. I don't quite understand what it was though. There's something that's been eating away at me. And I've only figured about it today." I say.

I don't know why I'm revealing so much to him. But I feel like I need to talk to someone about it. Even someone random.

"Well, my advice is you should take it on headfirst. If there was something on my mind that almost got me killed, I'd wanna deal with it immediately!" He laughs, switching his eyes from me to the road.

"That makes sense."

We stay quiet the rest of the road, until I tell him to take a right. We pass the houses I've grown familiar to over the years of living on Yun.

"Stop at the Yellow house." I say.

He does so. The truck comes to a halt and I grab my backpack while I open my door.

"Thanks." I say.

"No problem, and kid? Watch yourself, okay?"

I nod and hop out. I close the door and he drives away. What a strange man. I walk up the gravel of our driveway and onto the cement sidewalk. As I walk I look to my right, through the kitchen window above the sink. I see my parents arguing. My dad is waving his arms around and mom is pointing at him with one hand as she has the other on her hip. This doesn't look so good.

I continue walking and I as near the door I can hear them.

"We can't afford it anymore! The price has gone to high! I was okay with it at first, but 300 dollars a month for a pound of cocaine?! That's it Harry! No more!" My mom shouts.

My dad buys... drugs? I never would've... how? And my mom is okay with it!?

"Martha, I didn't ask you for money. I demand money. And I will get it." I hear my dad threatens, his voice rising with anger.

"The hell you will Harry!" My mom screams.

I hear a slapping noise and sobbing right after. I think it is time for me to interfere.

I open the door and yell out "I'm home!"

I hear my dad whisper "Shut up and get in the bathroom!" I've seen my dad's abusive side before.

My mom hurries across the hall into the bathroom, looking away from me. She slams the door and tries to shush her sobs, but they're still audible. I take a right into the kitchen and get sight of my dad sitting at the table rubbing his temples.

"Hey dad, what's wrong?" I say as if I didn't hear what happened.

"Nothing. How was school?" He asks, sighing in between.

"Good. Listen, dad. Can I spend the night at a friend's house?" I ask.

I need to get to Marie's house, and I might not make it back before morning.

"No." He immediately says.

"What? Why?!"

"Do you have anything valuable? Give me it. Go to your room and get them for me." He says still looking down at the table.

"No." I reply, giving him a taste of his own medicine. I shouldn't have been so bold.

"I'm not going to repeat myself. You're not going anywhere. Do as you're told." He says raising his voice.

"Fuck you, you drugee!" I shout.

I hear a screech as he leaps out of his chair, scraping it on the tile floor, and runs for me. I was already a step ahead of him. I was at my room. I lock my door and slam it. I knew he was abusive. He abused me too. But knowing he was fueled by drugs made me angry. Quickly, I move my dresser in front of the door and open my window. I jump out and run away, I can still hear him shouting and pounding on the door. This escalated quickly. I don't know how I'm going to deal with this when I get back. I made a dumb mistake.

I brush the thought off my mind and wonder where I can stay until nine. It's 4:01 pm and I can't stay home, obviously. Where can I go? I can go to John's house. Naw, I asked if I can go to friend's house, when he finds out I'm not in there he'll come to John's. I don't want to go to Marie's early. That'll make her think I'm too desperate. I guess I'll go to the Arcade. I check my pockets for money and find $5. It's enough for a few games.

With my dad pounding on the door and yelling, I head onto the road, to the library. Walking is always good.
Memories and Arcades by Julianz
After walking a couple blocks I made it to the Public Library. Books galore. Usually, I don't read much. But, at the moment, that's all I really can do. After reading a magazine or two, I'll head down to the arcade. Hopefully my friend John is working today. He's an awesome friend, and he let's me play for free sometimes. He opens the machines and gives me some quarters. He's a really cool guy.

I met John a couple years ago, in middle school. I was eating lunch alone, as usual. He was a new student. He came right smack middle in 6th grade year. It was first day and he was extremely shy. As I was eating my ham sandwich, I see him with his tray, in the middle of the lunch room, scratching his head. I was like him once except... no one took me in. I didn't want that to happen to him. So I called, and he came. We had the whole table to ourselves. We instantly connected. We like all the same things, food, movies, video games. I had come to trust him so much. But not enough to tell him my secret. Imagine what he'll think of me. "Sicko", "Creep". I don't want to ruin my only friendship. I can't.

As I continue to walk, my father pops up in my thoughts. He doesn't deserve to be there. He's a drunk lying sack of shit.

When I was little, my dad was okay. Sure he drank a bit, but he never overdid it like he does these days. He was a happy man. Always smiling, laughing, telling jokes. Then, he met Alex. Alex and my dad soon became best friends, after meeting each other at a celebration party. Alex was a okay guy. Nice, liked to fish. But then, he introduced my dad to overdrinking. They drank whiskey and beer, mixed. They drank and drank, until my dad became an addict. He lost his job, which made my mom have to get two jobs. He always stayed at home, and drank Wheer, whiskey and beer. He got fat, a beer gut. He got lazy. But most of all, he got abusive. At night, I'd lay in bed, and not sleep because of the sound of my mom screaming. He'd hit her when she tried to defend me or herself. He took my mom's money all the time, which was why my clothes were so used and worn down. The only thing that could get me away from him, was school. I loved school. I'd get in as many after school activities as possible. John also helped me cope with my abusive father. He'd invite to his house, try to take my mind off of it. Some days it worked, some, not so well. Now I can add the fact that my dad does drugs to the "My Dad is an Asshole" chart.

I'm sitting in a chair reading some strange book I picked up. "Your Abusive Father and You" by Ron Herrelson. Well, my subconscious is a dick. Rubbing in my personal problems.

I walk up to the librarian and ask for a computer card. She gives me a Guest card, good for one hour. Good enough. I use most of my time researching on "Possible Matter Reduction" or something like that. Otherwise known as Shrinking. From what I read, in our modern times, we've come nowhere NEAR being able to shrinking things, let alone Humans. This is proof that Marie HAS to be bluffing.

After researching, I played a couple games on the internet. Then, I went to YouTube and typed in "Shrinking". The things I saw. People have insanely worse fantasies than the ones I have.

I look at the clock in the computer and see 5:21 PM. Five more minutes until my time is up. I go to the history and quickly erase everything up to a week ago. Then, I logged off and pushed in my chair and walked to the exit. I glance back and see someone with a hood already at my computer, quickly typing something. All the computers were open. Why'd he choose mine? Oh well.

I walk right across the street to Arv's Arcade. Where John works. Pushing the doors, I walk in and sure enough, I see John sweeping Cheetos off the floor.

"Johnny Boy!" I say out loud.

"Toddy Turd!" He calls back.

Our nicknames for each other.

"What're ya doing here Todd? Family Problems again?" He says with honest concern, his voice turning sad at the last part.

"Kind of. I just need a place to stay for a while. Until 9 pm." I answer.

"Why? Got a date?" He scoffs.

"Actually, I do." I technically do have a date with her.

"Sure. With who?" He asks sarcastically, as he sweeps.

"Marie." I say, trying to show off.

He almost drops his broom in surprise.

"NO WAY! How?!" He shouts.

"Long story, but the bottom line is... she asked ME out." I say in accomplishment.

"Nice one!" He says as he high fives me.

"I think you deserve some free games! Quarters on me!" He says.

He uses his keys to open a Pac-Man machine and pulls out the quarter box. He grabs a cup and pours the quarters in. The cup is halfway full when the quarter box is empty.

"Thanks man." I say.

"You deserve it. Nice score!" He says.

Then he goes back to work.


I spend the remaining time trying to beat my high score of 738560 in Galaga. I did.

I asked John for the time and he says 8:50 PM.

"Shit!" I say as I run out the door.

He yells good luck as I sprint to Marie's house. I pass several streets, and I finally arrive. Panting and leaning on the wall. I ball up my fist and attempt to knock, but the door is immediately opened and I find myself injected with something and on the floor. My vision blurs to a black blob. And I fall asleep.
Tiny Todd by Julianz
How could I have let that happen to me? How could I have let a needle get me right in the arm? And where was Marie? Did she do it? She couldn't have. Would she? Ugh, this is terrible! I'm trapped in some sort of dream state. I think whatever was in that syringe knocked me out good. Well now what?

There's really nothing in here. It's like being in a big bright box. What? The floor is shaking, slowly at first, then violently. I find myself thrown to the floor. Everything dissolves to black while I just lie on the floor and watch everything retreat. Then, a vertigo feeling is bestowed upon me. I open my eyes and see darkness at first. I rub my eyes and my nerves kick in. I can feel cold glass under my arms. But the glass directly under my body is warm. How long have I been here? Where is here? I scoot back until I hit a wall. I sit up and lay against it. The glass is extremely cold. Maybe it's because all I'm wearing is some cargo shorts. Why am I naked?!

Before I'm oriented on what is happening, the floor starts moving. The portion of light that was shining on me is blocked and I see a large blob, twice the size of a car. My heart starts racing and I'm at a loss for words. My vision is now completely gone, as something has covered the window I was looking through. Then, I feel vertigo again as I sail through the air. I feel for something to grab and hold onto but there's nothing in here. I slide around until I'm brought to a halt. Finally it's over. The container moves again, to my right at first then I start moving backwards. I can't see anything but I'm afraid that if I move I'll slide around again. I look down and see a giant pair of bare feet and two legs. My heart feels like it's about to explode. Looking up, I close my eyes and try not to vomit.

What the hell is going on here?! I stop moving and don't dare to look down again. A terrible screeching noise fills the room I'm in and I cover my ears with my hands. I look up and see a white cap get screwed off the room I'm in. Wait a minute. I... I'm in a jar. Light explodes in the jar and I shield my eyes. While I'm vulnerable, I feel warm thick pillars wrap around my chest. I'm peeled from the glass surface of the jar and brought to face... Marie?! That's right! I totally forgot! She told me that she could... make my dreams come true. She really meant it? This is crazy!

"Hey there tiny guy!" She booms at me, her voice almost bursting my ear drums.

I cover my ears with hands again and close my eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'll be quieter." She whispers.

Slowly and cautiously, she places the jar and lid on her dresser and she moves over to her bed. She sits down slowly, carrying my in her right hand, in her fist. Holding me up in the air, she uses her left hand to move around and cross her legs. After she's done moving, she places me dangerously close to her feet. I find myself staring at them. Her perfect bare feet, her toes painted pink. Snapping myself out of it, I look up and see Marie towering over me. She casts a shadow over my tiny form. Judging on how easily she picked me up and how big her feet are, I think I'm two or three inches. She looks like a giant! She's looking down on me with a cute smile on her face.

"What... what happened?" I whisper.

"What was that?" She inquired.

She leans in and waits for me to repeat what I said.

"Marie... why am I so small? What happened to me?" I ask.

"Don't be silly, I told you I would make your dreams come true!" She says as a smile remains plastered on her face.

She extends her finger towards me and tickles my stomach. Her finger is long and surprisingly soft. Although I am ticklish, I don't laugh. I just sit there with a bemused look on my face.

"Todd?" She asks after a few seconds of no reaction.

"Don't worry Todd! I can change you back. For now, let's just enjoy each other's company." She says.

"How? How can you change me back? I'm sorry but this is just too much to take in... I... I need a moment." I reply.

"Todd..." she says as she brings a finger and starts rubbing my back, "don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you as long as you're with me."

Her words soothe me as she continues to rub my back.

"Okay. I trust you." Is all I say back.

I start falling down into the soft cushioning of the mattress. My eyes are starting to get heavy. Her soft finger warms my back as she pushes me further into the soft abyss of the bed.

"Feel better now?" She whispers to me.

I nod my head and she stops.

"I don't want you to fall asleep on me! You've already been asleep for a couple hours!" She says.

"I was?" I ask as I sit up."It felt shorter than that."

"Well nonetheless we have a lot to do. So, what do you want do to first?"

Almost with a single thought, my eyes drifted down to her feet.

"Starting from the bottom? This is your favorite isn't it?" She says with a devious smile on her face.

She uncrosses her legs and places her foot directly on top of me. I'm paralyzed with tantalizing fear. Her sole blocks the light as she slowly descends it upon me. The soft warm flesh hits me and I'm impacted with the strong smell of her coconut lotion. I squirm under her sole and she shivers.

"That felt so good..." she says.

I squirm some more and I try to rub her feet. My hands sink into her foot flesh and I rub as much as I can. She shivers again and moans. Then, before I can do it again, she moves her foot away from me. I try to protest but then she lays her toes over me, then her sole. Her toes rest on my chest and the ball of her foot is on my stomach. She smothers my face with her big toe. I can feel my hard on pushing against her foot and my cheeks turn red. Then, she tries to pick me up using only her toes. She gets a good grip on me and she pins my arms to my side. I squirm in her toes and she giggles and drops me. Playfully, she puts her sole on me again and starts rubbing me into the bed. I kiss her foot hoping she doesn't notice. She doesn't move or anything so I don't think she felt it.

She moves her foot aside and picks me up.

"Let's try something else.." she says with a grin.

She raises her left knee and places her right ankle on top of her knee, displaying her perfect foot. She slowly starts moving me to her foot. I'm pushed face first into her foot flesh, and then she starts rubbing me up and down her foot. Her soft foot makes it feel as if I'm being rubbed across a pillow. I feel like I'm going to explode. She starts rubbing me into her foot faster and faster until I can't take it anymore. I let go on her foot and after I finish I go limp. She notices this and stops. She spreads me out on her palm and brings me to her face.

She looks down at me and giggles. I look at my shorts and remember I had them on, so I didn't come on her foot, I came in my shorts. My face turns red and I cover my crotch with my hands.

"Someone got too excited. You're already done? That was barely my feet!" She says with another giggle.

"I'm sorry... I never truly knew how sexy your feet were." I say.

"Are you tired? Need something to eat?" She asks.

"No... just tired. I want to sleep..." I reply with yawn.

"It is pretty late. I guess we should head to bed." She says, yawning as well.

"Can I sleep with you though? That jar is freezing cold."

"Of course! I wasn't going to make you sleep in there! That was just to make sure nothing could hurt you while you were asleep."

"Oh. Thanks."

"No problem. Where do you want to sleep?"

"... by your feet. Please."

"Awww. Can't get enough?"

I nod.

"Well okay, let me just turn my light off."
She gets up to the bed and turns her light off. Then she comes back to the bed and gets under the covers. She grabs me and places me between her two bare feet.

"Goodnight Todd." She calls out to me.

I stroke her left big toe to let her know I mean it back. She turns off her light and leaves me in complete darkness. I cuddle up against the sole of her right foot and close my eyes. No thoughts enter my mind as I fall asleep.
Morning Madness by Julianz
I woke up too early. As I open my eyes I see Marie's foot being shined upon by the early rising sun's light. I hear a rooster crowing, alerting the neighborhood that it's time to wake up. Marie just moans and shifts, moving her foot away from me as she goes into a fetus position. I'm exposed as she moved the covers with her. Her room is dimly lit, the curtain on her window stopping most light from entering. I can see her pink walls and shelves of stuffed animals, along with makeup products. Across from me, to my right, a door stands. Locked, I'm pretty sure. In the opposite corner, my left, she has a pile of shoes. Sandals, flip-flops, boots, flats and more. Marie sure does love her shoes.

I stand up, wobbling at first. The bed is really soft and it's hard for me to walk. I walk around, attempting to earn my sea legs. Without warning, Marie extends her leg and her foot hits me. I remain on the sole of her foot, sliding until she stops, the momentum pushing me directly off the bed. I fall off the edge of the bed. On my descent to the floor, I close my eyes and yell. To my surprise I land on her jacket, which cushioned the fall. Disoriented, I just lay there and look up at the roof. Marie's foot dangles off the edge of the bed, her toes pointed downwards at me. Involuntarily, she flexes her toes, giving me a nice show of her power. I don't mind being at the mercy of someone else. At least when I know they won't hurt me.

Rolling off the jacket, I push myself up off the floor. I look around and feel intimidated. Everything is so big. It's not a sight I can get used to quickly. Anything can kill me at this size. Maybe even a cockroach. There's really nothing more I can do but wait for Marie to wake up.

"Marie? Are you awake yet honey?" A voice booms from behind the door.

I turn my head around so fast I think I might've pulled something. The door handle moves and begins to open slowly. I'm paralyzed with fear as I watch a towering beauty come into the room. A blonde, like Marie, walks in the room, gracefully and quietly, as to not awake her slumbering daughter. She stands at the doorway and smiles as she looks at Marie. I move an inch back and she spots me. Her eyes, almost like a robot, zero in on me. We share eye contact until she rushes at me. Totally by surprise, I stand there gawking at her. I snap out of it and make a beeline to get under the bed. Even sprinting at full speed isn't enough to evade her completely. I dive as far as I can under the bed, rolling a few times before I come to a stop. Her sandaled foot misses me by a hair, and the gust of wind pushes me back a bit. I come face to face with her big toe, painted a light blue. Her wiggling toes hypnotize me and I find myself unable to get up. The front of the sandal is clean, as well as her toes. Her foot is so dangerously close, if she moved it so much as an inch forward, I'd be crushed.

"Stupid bug." She mutters to herself.

I jump up to my feet and continue running, afraid that she'll look under the bed and catch me off guard. Thankfully, I find a shoe for cover. I jump inside and crawl to the toe section. The shoe's insole is dark with a footprint, and there are toe prints too. It smells faintly like coconut and perspiration. I feel something trickling down my leg. Oh god. Did I... piss myself? Was she that scary? The springs in the bed release making a metallic "boing" sound. I can hear Marie groan and shift again. Her mom retreats and I hear the door close after her. I pop my head out from the shoe, like a gopher, and scout the situation. She's gone. I take a breath of relief and slump down into the now wet sole of Marie's shoe.

My shorts are wet. I can't believe I peed myself. Don't I have any dignity? But then again, I'm only 3 inches tall. The reality of my situation dawns on me. What if Marie doesn't change me back? What it... god I can't even bear to think about it... what if she KILLS me. What if she gets so angry that... that she just ends me right there? All she'd have to do is just put her foot on me, and stand up. I'd pop like a grape. I can't trust her. She can kill me, whether by accident or on purpose, she can kill me. No one would ever know how, nor care.

No, now is not the time to be thinking about this. I need to get back on the bed, before Marie crushes me under her feet. But first, I need to get out of these pee-soaked shorts. I unbutton them and slide them off. The underwear I somehow had on are wet too. Damn. I'm going to have to run around commando. I peel off the underwear as well and roll it up into a ball with the shorts. I stuff them in the very end of the toe section of the shoe. After that, I clamber over the shoe entrance and walk out of under the bed. I look to my right and see some of Marie's blanket is touching the floor. Maybe... maybe I can climb it? The fabric seems just loose enough for me to fit my fingers through.

I walk up to the fabric and grasp it. Seems loose enough. I practice grabbing it repeatedly, as I would if I was climbing. This seems easy. Time for the test. I step forward onto the blanket and slip my fingers into the weaving of the blanket. Both hands are in the blanket. I lift my left arm and and slide my fingers in. Pretty easy, so far at least. I do the same thing a couple times until the blanket begins to tremble. My fingers clench into a fist and I hug the fabric. I shove my feet into some holes the fabric has. Before I can recollect my thoughts I'm hurdled through the air and I catch something midair. Almost instantly I'm slammed into something slightly cold and soft. My head is rocked and slammed into the mysterious surface as well. It turns out to be Marie's back, which is now exposed and cold. Most likely why she pulled the covers over. I lose my grip on the blanket and expect to fall. But I don't. My left leg is caught in the hole. I try to reach up to unhook it but everything starts to tremble again. All I feel is me going into the air and going back down. This is going to hurt. I close my eyes and brace for the impact.




What... what happened? I slowly open my eyes but instantly close my left eye. It burns like I got soap in it. I can feel myself swaying side to side. Am I still upside down? The vision in my right eye is blurry at first, but it fades away. All I can see is Marie's dresser, I'm looking straight across to it. I bend upward and see I'm on the side of the bed. My leg... my left leg. I stare at it until a drop of thick blood hits my face. My... my leg. It's... broken. Snapped. I can feel vomit rising up from my throat. My mouth opens and I throw up everywhere. Some lands on my forehead as tears stream through my eyes. My throat stings as it keeps coming out. After it seems like it's done, I sob. I can't bear another look at my leg. But... I need to know how bad it is. I bend upwards again and see it. The bone is sticking out from the shin. Most likely it broke from the force of the impact. I try to move my leg but instantly regret it as soon as searing hot pain shoots through my body. Instinctively, I scream as loud as I can. Marie shifts again, dropping the blanket a little lower. The drop unhooks my leg from the blanket. I drop to the floor with an thud, squarely on my back. When my leg slams into the floor I just lay there, too exhausted to shout in pain. I just sob to myself and look up.

Is this how I die? Bleeding to death at 3 inches tall? In the room of Marie Mayer? I refuse to die here.

Suddenly, a shadow looms over me. The terrifying grin of a girl greets me.

"Look at what I found!" She whispers to me.

It's... Marie's little sister, Mary. The last thing I see is her palm. God have mercy on me.
End Notes:
Thank you for leaving a comment, they fuel me to write more often!
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4146