The Normal One by VegaDestroyer
Summary:

The story of a boy's life with his giant family.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39, Feet, Gentle, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 4925 Read: 35430 Published: March 17 2014 Updated: March 22 2014

1. Chapter 1 by VegaDestroyer

2. Chapter 2 by VegaDestroyer

3. Chapter 3 by VegaDestroyer

4. Chapter 4 by VegaDestroyer

Chapter 1 by VegaDestroyer
Author's Notes:

This is my first story so I would like to get as much feedback about the story and what you think about how it is going so far.

 

 

My name is Matthew Thompson and I am 16 years old and sophomore in high school, and about 6’2” with loose brown hair and brown eyes. Also probably to your surprise like everybody else who’s never been to my city I am the shortest member of my family, with my mother Amber who is about 130 feet tall 35 years old and has long very light brown almost blonde hair. Then there are my two sisters Ashley who is 18 and a senior, who is also over 100 feet tall and looks quite a bit like my mother. Finally there is my younger sister Sarah who is 14 and in eighth grade. She of course is also over 100 feet tall but she also wears her hair differently as it is blonde and she usually has a ponytail of some sort. Now you have met the famous Thompson family, congratulations.

Now some people might think that my life is impossibly hard living with three giantesses, but I am proud to proclaim that that is not the case. When I say I am proud, what I really mean is that my family loves me just as much if not more than any other. My mother can be a little overprotective at some points where I sometimes wonder if she understands that I am the “normal” one in the family and that I can survive in the world perfectly fine. Now don’t get the wrong idea, I love my mother with all of my heart for everything she does for me. My sisters also care about me especially Ashley who has always been there for me like an older sibling would in any family with mine being no exception. In that same thought I have always felt bad about not being able to be the big brother to my sister Sarah. Not that I need to physically protect her by any means, I can still talk to her but because she is so much bigger than me I just don’t feel like I can  give as much. Well there is a quick summary of family, and I should probably get ready for school…

 

          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “Ahhhh” Matt said as he began to get out of his bed. “Good morning sweetie” Amber said warmly as she peered down into his room. “Morning mom” he replied as he made his way to the bathroom to take a shower. “Breakfast is ready, and your sisters are already eating so come quick before your food gets cold.” She said as he walked. “Ok, thanks mom…. Love you.” He said as a nice grin slid onto his face. “Love you to Matt.” She said smiling wide like always. That grin wouldn’t be leaving soon because he meant what he said. “It is really nice to have my own rooms sized to me.” He thought to himself as he did every day imaging what it would be like living without it. His mother had had it built when she felt he was old enough for his own room which of course was much later than when his sisters got their own rooms, because when his younger sister Sarah got her own room he was still in his mothers. His father had left them shortly after Sarah’s birth and Matt couldn’t help but think it was because of him and it really hurt him inside every time he thought about his father. The shower hissed as it was turned off and he went to grab some shorts and a T-Shirt. “Maaaatt” Ashley said in a rather annoyed tone as she made her way to his part of the house “We need to go, Come on!” "I guess I dont get any breakfast"He thought to himself.“Alright let’s go” he said back up to her. She responded by lowering her hand as he quickly climbed aboard his personal bus to school. “Be safe you two” Their mother said as they left out the front door. “Sure mom” Ashley responded for both of them.

The duration of the trip consisted of silence from both of them due to a combination of them being busy with their own thoughts and it being only a one minute trip. She dropped Matt off at the main doors of the school and heading to where she needed to be. “Thanks sis” He said to her as she dropped him off. “No problem” she said back warmly. “Hey Matt” Shouted Tim, one of Matts close friends “Hey Tim” he said as they approached each other. “So, are we still hanging out at your place after school?” Tim asked. “Yeah, that’s the plan. And you can either come with me and Ashley or get your own ride.” Matt responded. “I guess I will just ride with you if it’s alright with Ashley of course” Tim said. “Of course, but I am sure she would be happy to oblige.” Matt replied “Awesome, but we should probably head to Math; I don’t think either of us want Mrs. Stevens to have to give a lecture about getting to class on time”. “Yeah we should probably go.”

Matt was sitting in History, his last period of the day and if that wasn’t bad enough it was the Friday before spring break. “Mr. Thompson, what were the main causes of the First World War?” “Huh…” he said being knocked out of his open eyed sleep. “Can you tell me the causes of World War 1 please?” “Well there was a strong sense of national betterment among the European countries in which they created huge militaries to expand and create empires along with the various alliances created, for example the alliance between Germany and Austria-Hungary, this then when Austria-Hungary declared war on Serbia Germany joined and those allied with Serbia such as England caused a chain reaction creating a “World War”. “…” the teacher was speechless; thinking matt was not paying any attention. “DING-DING-DING” as the bell rang “Have a good break and see you in a week” the teacher stated after returning to his desk.

“Alright let’s go find Ashley” Matt said to Tim as they left through the main Doors. “Nice job with that question back there” Tim said starting a conversation. “Yeah I really do pay attention but I guess I just don’t look like it” Matt replied. “There she is I’ll go ask if she is willing to give you a lift”. “Alright” Tim said. “Hey Ashley…” Matt said as he tapped her foot “What!” she said as she turned very quickly on her heels knocking Matt over to hit his head on the pavement knocking him out… 

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading the first chapter, I know it is Rather short right now but that felt like a good place to stop for now. please leave a comment about what you think and I will try to continue the story asap.

Chapter 2 by VegaDestroyer
Author's Notes:

Well, I have read the comments on chapter 1 and I tried to take all of your advice into account in this chapter, Enjoy

 

 

  “Oh no!” Ashley shrieked as she realized what she had done. “Matt!” Tim called as he ran up to the motionless body on the sidewalk “Are you alright?” He asked concerned, with no response. “Quick, we need to get him back to the house”, “And what am I going to tell mom.” She said as she was obviously freaking out. She proceeded to pick them both up and hurriedly make her way back up to her house. Tim was inspecting Matt’s head looking for any signs of serious injury and luckily could not find any as Ashley entered the house. “Wow, your house never ceases to amaze.” Tim said with star struck eyes. The stairwell in the entry room looked almost normal but he knew that it was humongous and he could probably never climb it. To the right of the stairs led to the TV room with a Television you would think was used for those old drive-in movies and the amazingly comfy furniture even with the size difference. To the right lead to the kitchen which is also where Matt’s room was, so as to have easy access to the kitchen and the only area he really “needed” to get to. Ashley scurried to the kitchen and set Matt and Tim down on the island and turned to the freezer. Tim then turned around and gazed at the enormous freezer that could probably be used to create Antarctic icebergs. She quickly found what she was looking for as she pulled out a very small ice pack, at least small compared to her. She then skillfully placed it on his head as motion was audible upstairs. “Uh oh” is all that Tim heard her utter as it was obvious that Amber was on her way down.

“What is going on down here?” Amber said curious about all of the noise as Ashley cared for Matt. “Umm…. Nothing much” Ashley said stuttering as she did. “is that Matt?” Amber asked her mother mode beginning to activate. “…..yeah”. Ashley replied almost inaudible even to Tim. “What happened!?!” Amber demanded with the motherly tone in full force now. “I kind of hit, and knocked him out” Ashley replied at the same volume. “YOU DID WHAT!?!” Amber shouted at her daughter. “I….I’m sorry, I was just….” Ashley replied with tears forming in her eyes “CARELESS, that’s what you were! You could have killed him!” Amber said with fire in her voice. “I was just imaging if I wasn’t a stupid giant and if I was normal, like Matt is! But you know what? I’m not normal and hearing Matt’s voice and his tap on my foot reminded me that I will always be a freak! Tim just watched in awe as these two beautiful giantesses shouted at each other. Matt’s mom had retained much from her youth with no real signs of aging but with a mature motherly charm. Her fiery red face created perfect contrast with her Blue button up shirt and skinny jeans as her well-toned legs shown through the pants. And Ashley definitely inherited the best features of her mother with very impressive breasts and her feet… oh wow her feet. He couldn’t take his eyes off of the sky blue toe nails resting in the massive sandal of his best friend’s sister. “STOP, PLEASE!” Matt shouted at the top of his lungs causing both his sister and mother to take a step back and Tim to fall over as he was lunged back into reality, all stunned by the intensity of his voice. “Matt…..You’re alright” Ashley said as she wiped a tear from her eye. “Go to your room Ashley.” Amber said walking up to the island and to Matt. “Actually, Ashley if it isn’t too much trouble…..Could you drop me off at my house?  I don’t think today is a good day to hang out” Tim asked trying to allow the family time to themselves. “That would probably be good, thanks for your help Tim.” Amber said as she looked to both him and Ashley. Ashley then picked Tim up and headed for the door leaving Matt and his mother alone.

As Ashley made her way to Tim’s house she was distracted by the proceeding events that took place in the last half hour. “I have always wondered Ashley, how exactly does school work for you and your sister?” Tim genuinely asked, and also trying to break the silence. “Oh, well it works in pretty much the same way as it does for you except it is in a special classroom outside with all normal students” Ashley replied desperately wanting to get this negative subject out of her mind. “That’s pretty cool, but it must get lonely with only you and Sarah here.” Tim said trying to remember if he had seen any other giants in his life. “Yeah it does but we have some family who live a few cities over” She said lowering Tim down to his house. “Well that’s good, Thanks for the lift, see ya” He said turning up his driveway. “He’s pretty cute” Ashley thought to herself as Tim walked up to his front door. “It’s Just his face and his short black hair that make me just want to…” She continued staring and thinking to herself as Tim interrupted her. “Ashley, you ok?” He questioned with a smile on his face. “Uhh…..Yeah, Bye” She said as he face flared up like a cherry. “Alright” Tim said turning with a huge smiling on his face as he just found out that she liked him. “Smooth move Ashley” She thought to herself as she walked back to her house with her face looking like Christmas, with her red face and emerald green eyes. Then it was Tim’s turn to stare as he watched her brown hair flow beautifully in the wind over her shoulders. “Ahhhh, Life is good.”

“How is your head feeling Sweetie?” Amber asked as her hand came down to caress her child. “Fine, mom” he said as he stood up and pushed her hand away, still not looking at her in the face. “…Well that’s good, but is there anything else you need?” Amber said well aware of the distance her son was trying to create. “Yes, actually. I want an explanation as to why you yelled at Ashley like that. ” He said as he continued to stare at the countertop. “Well, because she hurt you.” She replied brining her hand slowly closer to her son. “MOM, it was an accident!” He said with fire building in his own voice this time. “I hate being treated like a china doll. You won’t let me live my life the way I want to. It too until 8th grade to be able to go to public school! You need to realize that I am not in danger in this world…except around you” He said desperately trying to get his point across to her but dropping significantly for his last three words. “Matt…..I” Amber said as her eyes got wide and watery. “No, mom….I’m sorry. That’s not what I mean” He said realizing what he had just said. “I love you and the rest of the family for accepting me and always being there for me like any family, and I know I can be a burden on this family and you probably wish I was a giant too but…” He said speaking from his heart. “No…Matt, you don’t need to be a giant for me to love you because you will always be my…..Big boy.” She said letting the tears go, but not as tears of sadness but of joy. “Thank you mom” He said hugging her hand and releasing his own built up tears.

End Notes:

Well... How did I do? Please comment!

Chapter 3 by VegaDestroyer
Author's Notes:

Here is chapter 3, we get some interaction between Sarah and Matt in this chapter so enjoy!

 

 

Matt was lying on his bed gazing into the great expanse that lead to the ceiling. “Pssst…Hey Matt, are you ok?” he heard a whisper from outside. He looked out his window to see the grey-blue eyes of his Sister Sarah peering in, looking like two moons lighting up his room.

“Yeah, I’m alright Sarah. What’s up?” He asked as he stood up. “Well its Friday night and you know…” she said slowly as she looked down at her feet. “Oh, I am so sorry Sarah its movie night. I had forgotten about it with all of this action today” he stated. “Alright, I will go make some popcorn. You can come out to the counter when you’re ready.” She said as she made her way to the cupboards.

Matt quickly made his way to the bathroom to straighten himself out a little after the emotional day he had been having and made his way out the door and up to his sister. She already had the popcorn in the microwave as she watched it go around in circles oblivious to her brother walking up to her.

The usually loud beep came out of the microwave as it had finished popping all of the kernels as she quickly pulled a piece out perfectly sized to her. This was the work of Amber’s father Charles, who developed a special hormone that caused the cells of organic matter to be produced at about twenty times their normal rates so as to be sized properly for Him and the rest of the giants in his family and in the giants in the world. Expect for Matt of course, for him it just created a hell of a lot of food. It also is what gave his family the fortune they have now.

“Here.” She said as Matt was handed the usual head sized piece of popcorn. “As good as ever” He smiled up to her and stepped on to her awaiting palm and was carried over to the couch. “So what are we watching tonight?” Sarah asked. “Well, How about Star Wars?” He offered knowing full well there would be no argument. “Star Wars it is.” She giggled.

As the movie began Matt watched as Sarah’s eyes lit up like it was the first time she had ever seen it while in reality it was more like the 15th. He relaxed on the arm of the couch as he started dozing off due to his long day.

Matt found himself standing on the floor in the middle of some strange house with a large shadow falling over him. He turned around to see the face of his sister Sarah expect she looked about 4 years old. She had her large eyes fixed on him as she started quickly walking up to him. Sarah was always hard on her toys when she was little so Amber never let Matt be alone with Sarah for fear of what she would do to him… But his mother was nowhere in sight and seeing this “Monster” from his childhood chasing him his primal instincts took over as he began to run with all of his might.

“Gaah!” Matt yelled as his leg was grasped by his sister and hoisted up to her face. “Mommy says we’re not having dinner for a while, but I’m really hungry” She said feeling her belly as an audible growl came out. “No, Sarah please” Matt pleaded knowing full well he will die if she eats him. “None of my other toys complain.” She said confidently as she raised her brother up to her mouth and licked his whole body “And you taste the best…” she said as Matt closed his eyes to prepare for what was ahead

He felt his whole world become very moist as he was place in his sisters mouth. He couldn’t stand up as he would just slip and fall as she played with him using her tongue. “Mhhh.” She let out as she really seemed to enjoy the taste of her brother. “SARAH!” He screamed as he punched her tongue as it brought him closer and closer to her throat. “Bye, bye Matt” She said as she gulped him down and patted her belly as he plopped inside.

“Aaaahhh.” He screamed as he awoke for his terrible nightmare. He took a second to gauge his surroundings to determine he was not in the belly of his sister rather on top of it. Her hands where located securely on top of him as he heard the sounds of the popcorn she ate digesting below him. He felt the warmth of her body and the comfort and protection of where he was lull him back to sleep.

“Morning Matt” Sarah said waking him from his sleep. “How did you sleep?” She said with the comforting look all three of his immediate family members always gave him. “…Good” he said remembering his dream which incorporated her.

“You don’t need to lie to me Matt, I know you had a nightmare. You were shaking uncontrollably and fell of the arm onto my leg.” She said being very stern with him. “Yeah, I had a nightmare…. About you” he said feeling ashamed for what his subconscious had created. “What did I do?” she said becoming scared. “Well I was in some strange place and you were standing behind me, except you were only about 4 years old…” he told her

“And?!” she almost demanded. “You acted like you were talking to one of your toys and you ate Me.” He quickly said staring at her big eyes as they got bigger. “I’m sorry” she said understanding why this happened. The truth is, things like this were not uncommon actions for Sarah to take when she was a toddler. And she knows she had tried to eat him in the past.

“Don’t worry about it.” Matt said trying to cheer her up. “Okay…” Sarah said. “Have you had breakfast yet?” He asked trying to change the subject. “Yeah, and I have some news!” she said getting excited our cousins are coming to stay with us during the break!” She exclaimed almost jumping up and down in excitement. “Is Luke coming?” Matt asked “Yup!” Sarah responded “And Danielle” Amber stated from the kitchen. “Uh oh…” Matt said to himself

End Notes:

Hope you liked it! as always please leave a comment.

Chapter 4 by VegaDestroyer
Author's Notes:

In this chapter we focus mainly on the interactions between Danielle and Matt and a little with Luke as well, Enjoy

 

 

“Would you like some breakfast Matt?” Amber asked looking over to him and Sarah. “No thanks…  I kind of just lost my appetite.” He said thinking of all of the horrible things that Danielle might do when she gets here. “As if I need any more nightmare fuel” he thought to himself.

“Can bring me to my room Sarah?” Matt asked being forced to realize how strange his situation was. “Gah! I need to stop thinking like that. It’s like Danielle is already here in spirit.” He thought trying to keep his calm. “Here you go.” She said placing him by his front door and heading upstairs to her room. “Thanks Sarah.” He said as he turned to go inside

Matt plopped down on his couch and turned on the TV in his room. Every time he was in his room it almost seemed weird to be in a place that was the correct size. There was some infomercial on vacuum cleaners on, and Matt just sat there staring blankly at the screen in a daze. He had nothing to do and so he had too much time to think about his cousin.

“God, why does she have to be such a bitch?” He said a little louder than he had intended, although not nearly loud enough for his family to hear. Ever since Matt was old enough to remember, she had always pushed him around because of their obvious size difference. She has always hated him for “Stealing the spotlight from her”. The rest of the family always has loved Matt because of his size and still being related to them. Something Danielle did not share with them.

It’s like the big sister beating up her little brother, except more like a full grown adult beating up a baby. And it pissed the hell out of Matt because it’s not like she is doing so much it is bad enough for his mother to find out. Nor will he be a tattle tale on her either. He just needs a way to beat her at her own game.

He sat there for hours until the sound of the doorbell brought him back to reality… “Already!?!?!” Matt said as he quickly ran to put on some clean clothes. “I can’t believe they are already here.”  He said to himself walking out to probably see his cousins standing in the doorway and sure enough, he was right.

First he saw Luke, who was probably about a little shorter than Matt proportionately. He had Short Dark brown almost black hair gelled up in the front with athletic shorts and a tee-shirt. He came in making the usual greeting, thanks for having us etc. Then he came over to Matt who was standing outside his door with his hands in his shorts pockets.

“What’s up man” Luke said putting his hand down by Matt. “Don’t want to miss the party do ya?!” he said as Matt climbed up into his palm and was carried over to the door. “Yeah, I guess I don’t.” Matt replied not wanting to see Danielle. “Hey Matt!” Danielle said smiling what Matt really hoped wasn’t a fake smile. “Hey Danielle.” He said smiling genuinely up to her.

She of course inherited the amazing feminine figure that flowed through the family. She had the impressive breasts legs… and feet. She wore a yellow sundress with short heels.

Maybe she has changed and will be a better person, Matt hoped as they smiled at each other. But much to Matt’s dismay her warm smile quickly curled at the edges letting him know her true intentions. “Well me Sarah and Ashley are going to go for a walk down to the beach anybody else up for going?” Amber asked the group. “Nah I think I will stay home today” Knowing how awkward the beach gets with his giant family. “Well I’m in!” Luke brightly chimed in. “I’ll stay here.” Danielle said looking back to Matt.

“Enjoy the beach!” Danielle called as the 3 Giantesses and Giant left for the beach. She closed the door quickly and gave a predatory look to Matt who was standing in her palm. “Well what are you going to do? You’ve got me right where you want me.” He asked staring strongly at his giant cousin.

“Well I think you already know what I’m going to do to a little attention whore like you” Danielle said with an even more evil grin crossing her face. “You know you sound like a six year old.” Matt said staring face with its blonde hair and hazel eyes. “What did you say!?!” She responded with her eyebrows rising in surprise. “You heard what I said, and I don’t want to repeat myself.” He responded standing firm in his position. “What makes you think you can talk like that to me you little bastard.” She said gaining a very angry tone.

 “Now you’re going to massage my tired feet” She demanded bringing him to the couch. She then place her feet in front of his face wriggling her toes in anticipation. “You know Danielle; your feet are very beautiful. But it’s a shame they belong to you” Matt said making his way to the edge of the couch

 “Not so fast” She said picking him up with her feet. “This is what happens to people who don’t do what they are told as she began to crush him. Matt let out a grunt of pain as she began to crush him. “Fuck you” He spat out at her “I got more attention than you because I’m normal sized in a family of giants and you’re not. You’re not special and I am” He said staring her in the face

“But…But…I’M SPECIAL!” She almost screamed as she lost herself in rage. “SHIT!” Matt yelled as he realized what he had done and the monster he had just created. Her feet pushed harder and harder around him. He could feel his spine and legs being compressed from the intense pressure. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH” Matt screamed as he felt his ribs bend as he slipped into unconsciousness.

Suddenly it stopped as he fell down onto the couch. “What have I done…?” He herd Danielle say. She got up and carried Matt’s motionless body to the counter. Danielle freaked out when she heard the front door open and Luke walked into the room.

“How is everything Danielle?”  He asked curious about why Danielle looked so flustered. “Umm… Well Matt got hurt and I don’t know what to do.” She said really hoping he would. “What happened?” He asked looking at the bruised body in her hand. “There’s no time we need to do something!” She said becoming more frantic by the second. “Well, Amber develops medical technologies so she might have something upstairs.” He said as he turned around and headed up the stairs and Danielle followed.

The stairs ended at the mouth of a hallway with five doors: Ashley’s room, Sarah’s room, Amber’s Room, Bathroom, and Ambers study. “Quick the study!” Luke said quickly entering the room. It was a rather large room with lots and lots of medical equipment littered across tables and shelves.

On the main desk there was what looked like a large normal sized tub with strange blue liquid that almost looked like gel. “What is this?” Danielle asked. It read -REGUVINATION TANK-. Luke quickly skimmed the pages trying to see exactly what it would do. “And?” Danielle asked getting anxious.

“Well, it is designed to give the cells a booster to heal way faster so I think it’s our best bet.” He said stepping aside for her to place him in. She hurriedly plopped him Matt in the tank as Luke turned it on. It was now glowing florescent blue and they both observed Matt’s visible bruises begin to disappear.

Danielle let out a sigh, while Luke gulped unsettlingly. “What’s wrong?” Danielle asked. “Nothing.” Luke responded as his voice cracked. “So what did you do to him?” Luke asked turning on Danielle.

“What? Nothing…I just uh.” She said backing away. “You hurt him?!? Do you have any idea what Amber is going to do to you when she finds out!?!” Luke said furious with his sister “Why did I help you like this… I should have brought Matt to Amber” Luke said pushing Danielle into a corner. “I’m sorry Luke” Danielle said.

“huh?” Matt said as he came too and found himself in this blue goop. “He’s awake” Luke said as Matt stepped out of the tub and slipped and fell onto the table. “Here Matt” Luke said as he slid Matt onto his hand and carried him off, As Danielle just stood there emotionless. 

End Notes:

Hope you liked it, Please comment!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4110