Demi's Enjoyment by Haywardjeblowme
Summary: A 16 year old girl comes across a weapon that can instantly shrink or enlarge any object it is fired upon. With the weapon in hand she sets out to enjoy herself.
Categories: Vore, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Butt, Crush, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Slave, Toilet, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 6276 Read: 53058 Published: February 28 2014 Updated: March 03 2014

1. Chapter 1 by Haywardjeblowme

2. Chapter 2 by Haywardjeblowme

3. Chapter 3 by Haywardjeblowme

4. Chapter 4 by Haywardjeblowme

Chapter 1 by Haywardjeblowme
Looking at her for the first time you'd never have thought that this gorgeous 5'10 brown eyed brunette, with a well tanned golden body to die for was only 16 years old. Playing a number of sports and frequent visits to the gym made sure that her body maintained it's amazing physique. Like most teenage girls these days image was very important to Demi and she made sure that she was always well dressed and maintained. Her hair always looked good and in fashion, her fingernails and toenails well looked after and polished. Painting her nails was something she really enjoyed doing and she would do them every few days.

Besides her great looks Demi was your average teenage girl. She was in 11th grade at a private coed high school where she usually hung out with her group of close childhood friends, most of them almost as good looking as her. She had no boyfriend but was enjoying spending more time with the guys she knew and going out looking for guys with her friends. She was still a virgin but had thought about having sex a number of times although she had never done anything with a guy before.

It was Thursday afternoon, Demi and her friend Jess were on their way to the novelty store to pick up some costumes for their schools upcoming Halloween ball. They walked in and started looking around. The store had everything from kids fancy dress to exotic adult costumes. The two of them had split up and Demi was now browsing around in the adult section where she noticed a small skinny bald man, who was quite weird looking, examining some of the fetish toys hanging up on the shelves. This freaked Demi out a bit and she let out a nervous giggle. The man quickly turned around to give her the evils, not expecting this Demi quickly dropped her head and stuck her hand into a box labeled Star Wars accessories. She fiddled around a bit trying to ignore the guy staring at her. She eventually pulled out what looked like a futuristic gun of some sort and held it in her palm. Sensing that the man was still staring at her she continued to play with the gun slowly squeezing the trigger which sent a strange red lighting beaming towards the man. Feeling even more embarrassed Demi struggled to look up towards the man, when she eventually did she noticed the man wasn't there anymore. Confused, she walked around the display table she was at to see where he had gone and as she did so she noticed something on the floor exactly where the man was standing. As she got closer she noticed it looked exactly like him only a 1 inch version of him though.
"It can't be" she whispered to herself, but as she got to within a meter of him she saw him fling his hands up in the air, slouch down slightly and let out a blood curdling scream, which to her was no more than a little squek. The fear on his face was evident and Demi could not believe what she was staring at. Just then Jess appeared from around the corner and started walking towards Demi.
"There you are, I've been looking everywhere for you" said Jess taking a couple more steps towards Demi and not realising it but now only one more stride away from the tiny man on the floor. Seeing her coming closer without even noticing him the man decided to make a run for cover under the shelves, unfortunately at his size the ten strides he managed to take were only equivalent to 5 inches and placed him right in the path of Jess's right foot. Demi, still in a state of shock could see what was about to happen but before she could say anything Jess's right school shoe engulfed the man and as she transferred her weight onto that foot a small crunch was heard by both girls.
"What was that?" Shrieked Jess as she lifted her foot to see what she had stepped on only to find what looked like a drop of something red on the floor.
"Eew look how big that bug was", she shouted as she lifted her foot higher giving Demi a perfect view the man's remains now stuck to the bottom of her friends shoe.
"That's so gross", said Jess scraping her foot on the ground trying to smear the remains off her shoe, but this only caused what was left to get pushed further into her tread.
"Fine, if you don't want to come off then you can just stay under there", laughed Jess, completely unaware and unfased by the fact that she had just taken someone's life by crushing them to death under her foot.
"So have you found anything yet?" Jess asked Demi who was now just staring blankly at Jess's foot.
"Hello, earth to Demi, are you ok?"
"Huh, oh yeah, sorry I was just day dreaming", mumbled Demi.
"Oh ok, so is that all you've found?"
"No, I saw a cool superwoman outfit in the front somewhere, I might just get that. Was thinking about this as an accessory", said Demi holding up the gun. She didn't know what to do with it but didn't want to leave it here and let it fall in the wrong hands.
"Really? I don't remember superwoman ever having a gun"' commented Jess, "but whatever floats your boat", she continued and turned around to head to the front counter, pivoting on her right foot one last time, smearing the remains even further. Demi followed and couldn't help but stare at the mans now unrecognisable body squished into her friends shoe every time it lifted into the air.
As they got to the counter the woman behind the till rung up the outfit and then looked at the gun,"Oh dear this hasn't got a price tag yet, it must've just come in. Let me just pop to the back and ask my boss how much it is".
Demi then did something she had never done before, she grabbed the gun and the outfit, shoved them into her bag and rushed out the door. She grabbed Jess's arm who was already wating outside for her and the two of them made their way down the street to their homes.

Chapter 2 by Haywardjeblowme
As soon as Demi got home she raced upstairs to her bedroom, closed the door and locked it. She dropped her school bag right in the middle of the floor and walked over to her bed where she just let herself fall backwards onto it and lay there for a few minutes to gather her thoughts and reflect on the days events.
"Did that really happen? Did I just see a man shrink before my very eyes and then get crushed like a bug under my best friends foot?" She pondered to herself.
"It couldn't have been, I must've been imagining it or something. There's only one way to find out I suppose", she muttered getting up off her bed and walking over to her bag. She slowly removed the gun and started to examin it. Although it looked like a toy it had some resemblance of a normal handgun, the only difference was the barrel that widened at the end and was completely closed, and a couple of dials on the one side of the gun. One of the dials read from -100 to 100 and the other from 1 to 10. Demi had no idea what these meant but decided to give it a go and try figure it out. She grabbed a left over apple out of her lunchbox and placed it on the floor in front of her. She left the dials as they were, one of them on -30 and the other on 1, pointed the gun at the apple and slowly pulled the trigger. The apple instantly shrunk to what Demi guessed was a 30th of it's original size.
"That is so cool!" She said almost already forgetting what this "cool" incident had caused earlier. She then turned the same dial to 30 and once again pulled the trigger. The apple instantly returned to it's original size.
"So we know what that dial does, now to figure out what this one does", she said while turning the other dial to 2 and the other dial to -10. This time when she pulled the trigger not only did the apple shrink but so did her bag which was lying just over a meter from the apple.
"Holy crap!"
She turned the big dial back to 10 and proceeded to return both objects to their original size.
"Oh so that's what it does", she said coming to the realisation that any object within a two meter radius would then be transformed to the designated size. After experimenting with a few more objects in her room, Demi decided to take her fun outdoors and head for the park just down the road.
"I'm going to meet Jess at the park mom", she shouted whilst running down the steps.
"Ok but be careful, I don't want you staying out too late", her mom replied.

When she got to the park, Demi began by turning tiny pebbles into massive boulders and huge trees into tiny shrubs. She then decided to try it on a few living things like ants and butterflies and the results were the same. Everything was going well until she looked up and noticed a hobo walking towards her.
"How are you doing that?" He asked, obviously seeing what Demi had been up to.
"Oh crap, what do I do now?" she thought to herself, but before she had a chance to reply the man pointed towards the gun and asked, "Is that the answer?"
"Um....No", replied Demi.
"Don't lie to me, I'm not stupid!" he said whilst raising his voice. "Give it to me!" he shouted.
"No, you can't have it!"
Suddenly a voice from behind Demi asked," Is everything ok over here?"
Demi quickly turned around to see a fimiliar face standing behind her. She recognised the boy as Tom, a 12th grade pupil from her school. "Fuck off kid, this has nothing to do with you!"
"I know this girl and until you leave her alone it has everything to do with me!" replied Tom.
Although he was not a big boy, in fact he was probably the smallest guy in his grade, Demi still felt a bit more secure knowing that there was at least two of them now against this presumably weak hobo. However this was shortlived as Demi suddenly noticed another hobo sneaking up behind Tom and before she had time to warn him the hobo had tackled him from behind sending both of them crashing towards Demi's feet. The first hobo then rushed over to both of them, jumped on top of Tom and they both proceeded to batter the crap out of him until he was no longer moving. By this point Demi had been shouting at the top of her voice for the two of them to leave Tom alone, but to no avail, so she decided to take matters into her own hands by picking up a fairly large rock and clobbering one of the men over the head with it, which dropped him straight to the ground as if he had been knocked out. Suddenly the other man got up and starting making a move towards Demi who was now back peddling with the gun pointed at the man.
"Stop or I'll shoot!" she shouted at him.
"What, with that toy gun?" he replied, obviously unaware of it's powers and not seeing Demi's experiments earlier.
"I'm warning you one last time", and as he leaned in to grab her she fired, instantly shrinking the man to just over two inches. Still trying to come to terms with what just happened, Demi stepped forward to where the man was standing and couldn't see him anywhere due to the fact that he was now the length of the grass and probably hiding from her. She went down onto her hands as knees to get a better look and rubbed her hand over the grass. She felt something strange bump into her finger and when she looked down she noticed the hobo lying on his back with her hand on top of him holding him down in that position. He kicked and punched at her fingers in an attemp to escape but it was no use, and when she eventually gripped her fingers around his body he was left helpless and unable to move at all, leaving him completely at her mercy. Demi could not get around the fact that she now had a live human being in the palm of her hand. This gave her an overwhelming sense of power and she loved it.
"Not so tough now are you?" she hissed at man while bringing him right up to her face so close that she could see his facial expressions.
"Please, let me go, I'm sorry", he pleaded.
"Sorry? I don't think that you are, look what you've done to that other boy", she said pointing towards Tom,"and I'd hate to think what you would've done to me had I not shrunk you".
Just then she heard a moan and looked up to see the other hobo coming to while rubbing the back of his head.
"What the hell happened?" he thought to himself as he turned around, only to find Demi standing in front of him, his friend shrunken and in her one hand and the gun he had seen her using earlier on in the other.
"Oh my god! Please don't shrink me! I'll do anything!" He begged her while crawling on his hands and knees towards her.
"I know you will", and with that she pulled the trigger once again and shrunk him to the same size as his friend.
She placed the gun on the floor in order to grab him as he tried to run but was quickly plucked up by her hand and raised close to her face alongside his friend.
"What am I going to do with you two?" she asked, and before either of them could answer she pulled back her knee high socks and dropped each of them into the back of hers socks. She looked at them struggling and gave a little smile, then let the socks snap back against her leg forcing them tightly up against her lovely, smooth, toned calves. Her socks were quite tight which caused the two of them to struggle a little for each breath.
"You can stay in there for now until I take care of Tom and make sure he's alright", and with that she walked over to check on Tom.
Chapter 3 by Haywardjeblowme
After seeing to Tom and making sure that he was okay, Demi managed to convince him that the two hobos had just run off and was unsure why they had assaulted the two of them in the first place.
"Do you need me to walk you home?" Asked Tom.
"No I should be fine, I only live just up the road", replied Demi.
"Okay well I guess I'll see you at school then."
"Yeah I guess so. Thanks again for coming to my aid," mentioned Demi before the two of them headed off in opposite directions.

Meanwhile... In her socks the two men were almost completely immobile pressed up against Demi's calves. All they could do was bend their arms and legs slightly and move their heads from side to side but only by pressing their faces into Demi's smooth skin. One of the men tried to climb up her leg but due to the humidity outside and then adrenalin that had just flowed through her body during the attack, her legs had started to build up a thin film of moisture around them which made them slippery and way too difficult for the man to climb. His continuous flailing around had started to make Demi's leg itch and she bent down and pressed him harder into her skin. Having all the air forced out of his lungs by Demi's finger winded the man causing him to stop moving.
"That's better," came a voice from above, obviously Demi's, "we're almost home so stop moving around so much".

When she got back home Demi said hello to her parents, ran upstairs to her bedroom and locked the door behind her. She went over to her bed and kicked off her shoes.
"Time for you two to come out", she said slowly sliding down the sock on her right leg. As she slid it down she pulled it from the toes as well, this caused the man inside to come lose and fall further into the sock. He slid down further and further, past her ankle, her heel, her sole and eventually her toes. Suddenly free falling all he could see as he looked up were Demi's toes getting further away unti suddenly he stopped and could see her foot slide out the opening of the sock. As he lay in a ball at the tip of her sock he could feel and smell that she had been sweating quite a bit. The sock was completely moist and had a distinctive musty smell about it but it wasn't bad, it was bad at all, and the air around him was still thick and humid.
"Do you want to stay in there", came a voice from above and as he looked up he could Demi's huge brown eyes looking down at him through the opening of the sock. As she said that she shook the sock causing him to bounce around all over making him feel a bit ill. He could hear her giggling, then suddenly felt the sock drop and come to a sudden stop. A few seconds later he heard ask again,
"Do you want to stay in there as well?" Obviously asking His friend the same thing.
Then all of a sudden both men found their worlds being turned upside down once again as they were now rolling and sliding back down to the other side of the sock. The dizzing ordeal continued for what seemed like minutes until finally both men came tumbling out the socks landing just centimeters from Demi's feet and toes. It took them a few seconds to gather themselves before eventually looking up at Demi's toes which were now almost the size of them. Their heads carried on looking up, her legs seemed to go on for eternity. Her knees must've been at least 10 stories up and leaning on them were Demi's arms which were trapped between her legs and her chest. The men had to lean almost all the way back to eventually get a glimpse of the stunning face looking down at them. Now frozen still the two men sat in awe and stared up at the beautiful young woman above them.
"Hello little ones".
The two men, still in a state of shock didn't say a word. Demi smiled at them, released her one arm and brought her hand down closer to them in order to snap her fingers in an attempt to get their attention. The loud snap made the men jump and they quickly shuffled to their feet. Not sure what to do the one man decided to try run away but was quickly stopped by Demi's hand which quickly came down in front him causing him to run into it and bounce back a few meters landing on the floor.
"Where do you think you're going?" Asked Demi with a grin on her face.
"Don't even bother trying to run, you're not going anywhere".
"What have you done to us?" Asked the man.
"Isn't it obvious, I've shrunk you".
"But why?"
"Because you tried to hurt my friend and I".
"Well we're sorry, we didn't mean to". Pleaded the one man.
"Yes, please, we're sorry, just turn us back to normal".
"Hahahaha do you honestly expect me to believe you?" Laughed Demi. "And besides, how do I know you won't just attack me again once I make you normal again, or that you won't go straight to the police or someone else and tell them about my shrinking gun?"
"We won't, I promise".
"Yeah right, I don't believe you. The two of you are now mine and the sooner you come to accept it the better. I own you and you will do what I tell you to, do you understand?"
"But you can't, we're human beings, you won't get away with this!" barked the one man.
"Firstly I wouldn't consider you humans anymore, just look at yourselves, you're the size of bugs. Secondly, who's going to stop me? You're certainly not. And the best part is that you're hobos so no one will even notice that you're gone," replied Demi, suddenly getting a warm fuzzy feeling in her stomach having come to the realisation that what she said was so true and that she could do anything to these guys and get away with it.This was not the response the men expected and they were both at a loss for words as they stood at her feet looking up at her.
"If you're done having your rant I'd like to explain some rules to you. You both belong to me now, you are my pets. I will take care of you as long as you behave and do what you are told. Disobey me and you will be punished. So make sure you behave and you might live out a happy life. Deal?"
The men just dropped their heads and said nothing, they couldn't believe what was happening to them, they didn't want to spend the rest of their lives like this.
"Hey! I'm talking to you!" Said Demi, moving her right foot forward and nudging the two of them with her big toe.
"Don't do that!" Shouted one of them.
"Oh dear, looks like we're getting off to a bad start. Well this is how it's going to be whether you like it or not." And with that she moved her foot forward again, this time even faster, knocking the man who shouted at her off his feet. He flew back landing hard on his back and before he had a chance to recover Demi moved her foot over him and placed her big toe on top of his chest.
"Noooooo!" screamed the man in fear that she was about to kill him.
Demi had hardly any weight on her toe but could feel the man struggling for his life, this made her laugh.
"Are you scared little pet? Good, you should be, I could crush you like a bug if I wanted to. Now you better do what I say and kiss my toe".
In fear of dying the man did what he was told and kissed Demi's toe. The clean pink flesh was so soft and warm.
Feeling the man kissing her toes gave Demi a weird warm feeling, it also gave her an immense sense of power that she had only felt a couple of times before, when she had voluntarily squashed a bug or insect.
Wanting to feel more she moved her toe over the mans head and pressed down on top of it. The man kicked and screamed as much as he could but to no avail.
Demi lifted her toes off the man and watched him sob as he saw his life flash before his eyes.
"Maybe from now on you'll listen to me", said Demi.
"Yes, yes I will." Cried the man.
"Good. Now I want both of you to climb onto my hand", she said while laying it flat on the ground palm up.
The two of them hesitantly climbed onboard and felt the ground disappear.
"I'm going to leave you both on my bed while I get changed out of my school clothes. Don't want to accidentally step on you and kill you so soon now do I", giggled Demi, placing the two of them in the middle of her white bed covers.
She walked over to her wardrobe while unbuttoning her school shirt and threw it on the floor by her door. Fully aware of what she was doing and not wanting to miss anything the two men stood up and watched the beautiful teen grab a pair of denim shorts and a vest out of her cupboard and walk towards them in her bra and skirt, dumping the other clothes on the bed. Her breasts were amazing, especially for a 16 year old. They were just perfect in every way, definitely a C cup, nice and firm, with a great cleavage.
She could feel the eyes of the two men on her but being the person she was, confident about her body she decided to ignore them and carry on changing, bending over and dropping her skirt to the floor. The men could not believe what they were seeing and at their size her beauty was just magnified even more. Demi was now standing in only her underwear, her body was amazing! Everything from head to toe was just perfect. Her stomach was flat with a slight six pack showing, her legs long tanned and toned, her ass was probably one of her best assets, tight, perky and perfectly round.
She wanted to mess around with the guys and turned around facing away from the bed, she then bent over to pick up the skirt given the men the best view they have ever seen. Her ass became really tight and the lips from her beautiful vagina bulged out from between her thighs. The two men by this point were almost drooling and standing there unaware that they both had erections. Demi then stood up with her skirt, folded it and placed it neatly on the chair next to her bedside cabinet. Then she pretended to sit down on the bed, hovering her tight ass above the men who were still frozen and had no idea what was about to happen. She lowered her ass closer and closer to them and at the last minute moved a bit to the side letting her ass come crashing down onto the bed, just next to the men who were sent tumbling down towards her right butt cheek. They both crashed into her soft bossom bumping into one another, the crash would've been a lot worse had it not been for her soft ass. Demi felt them hit her and looked down to watch them struggle to their feet.
"What are you two perverts doing down there? Have you had fun staring at my body?" Asked Demi.
"We we weren't" replied the one man.
"Oh really, why not?" Asked Demi, "am I not good looking enough for you two?"
"No you are, you're beautiful", replied the one guy.
"Oh so you were staring", laughed Demi.
"It's not like that"
"Oh really, is it because you're almost double my age and don't want to feel like a dirty pervert?"
The men held their heads in shame knowing that that's exactly what they were. Demi raised her legs to put her shorts on and then suddenly stood up to finish buttoning them up, sending the men flying again.
"Demi, dinner's ready!" Shouted her mom from downstairs.
"Coming mom!" She replied, slipping on her vest quickly and scrabbling through her cupboard to find a pair of slops which she slipped her feet into.
"What to do with you two now", she said walking back to her bed.
"I know", she said grabbing a jar full of pens from her desk and emptying it's contents onto the desk, "this will do for now".
Holding the jar on it's side she told the two of them to climb in. Although hesitant at first the two men slowly climb in and as they got to the end she slowly tilted the jar upwards. The jar must've been around 4 inches tall, big enough to keep 1 man trapped but two men would probably be able to use each other to escape, so she decided to cover the jar with her sock. Grabbing both socks off the floor she stuffed the one inside saying, "Here's something comfortable for you two to lie on", then she covered the top of the jar with her other sock. The socks were still a bit damp and had the strong smell of Demi's feet on them still.
"I'll be back later to check up on you guys and bring you some food and water", explained Demi before putting the jar under her bed and running out her room to go have dinner.
Chapter 4 by Haywardjeblowme
Demi returned to her room about an hour later after having dinner with her family. She walked in kicked off her flip flops, locked her door and ran over to her bed where she crouched down and pull the jar out from underneath. She pulled the top sock off and raised the jar to her face to get a better look at the two guys who were now both lying on her sweaty sock. A strong smell of foot odour suddenly hit her nose and she promptly moved the jar away.
"Wow that's pretty potent", she thought to herself.
"How are you guys doing?" She asked.
"It stinks in here", said one of the guys.
"Oh really well you better start getting use to it", she replied, knowing that she was being a bit meant by subjecting them to that. She kind of felt sorry for them but the fact that she was able to do this to two adult men started giving her that warm fuzzy feeling in her stomach again and she started to grin.
"I've got some food for you", she said slowly tilting the jar emptying the contents onto the floor in front of her. While they struggled to climb to their feet she placed a napkin in front of them and started to unwrap it. Inside was a small piece of chicken, broccoli and a chip(French fry).
"Help yourselves", she told them.
They didn't need a second invitation, both men ran to the food and started stuffing their faces. 20 minutes later both of them were lying on their backs unable to move due to the amount of food they ate, yet they had hardly dented the food.
"Aw cute, you guys must have such tiny stomach", she said,"oh well you can have the rest for breakfast tomorrow".
The two of them lay there for another half hour unable to move, while Demi did some of her homework. "I need to go bath now, and to be honest by the looks and smells of it you guys use the same", she giggled. With that she placed her hand on the floor in front of them and they both stepped onto her hand.
"Ok let's go", she said opening her door and zipping down the hallway quickly and stepping into the bathroom.
"Made it"
She placed them on one of the corners of the bath and started running the bath.
"You guys can go ahead and start getting undressed," she told them. They both turned to look at each other and weren't sure what to do.
"Come on, don't be shy. You're clothes are coming off one way or another," she said while taking off her top and undoing her shorts.
"Don't make me come over there," she said, then suddenly they both started dropping their clothes until they stood in nothing but their underwear.
"COUGH COUGH!!! Everything off," she said giving them the evils.
With that they dropped their knickers and stood there butt naked covering their private parts.
When the bath was half full Demi walked over and turned the tap off.
"I hope you two can swim," she said with a big grin on her face followed by her hand which pushed them off the edge and into the water. Fortunately for both of them, although they weren't strong swimmers they both knew how to tread water and that's what they did for a couple minutes till suddenly they saw Demi's naked body climbing into the bath. She placed a foot on either side of them and towered over them for a second before slowly lowering herself on top of them. As she bent down they both got an amazing few of her ass and for the first time her naked vagina which was absolutely magnificent. It was completely shaven with two perfectly shaped labia that looked like little burger buns, which as they got lower to the men pushed up against each other causing them to swell a little. The two men in complete shock, had almost stopped paddling and we're struggling to keep themselves afloat. Just as they thought they were about to be engulfed by her beautiful pussy and ass it moved backwards, just missing them but creating a slight wave that completely covered the two men. Seeing them struggling to stay above the water Demi decided to help them and grabbed them out of the water placed them on her stomach which was now only slightly below the water as she slid her body further into the water. All that was above the water now were her knees, her breasts and her head. The men stood on stomach trying to catch their breaths, they struggled not to stare at her huge breasts which were just a few mere inches away from them.
"Are you guys okay?" Asked Demi looking at them over her tits.
Neither one of them had the courage to look up at her in fear of being caught staring at her breasts.
"Aw what's wrong, don't you want to look a my boobs?" Asked Demi.
Then suddenly she grabbed both men by their waists and laid them down on top of her boobs.
"How's that?" She asked, "bet neither of you have ever straddled a pair of tits before hey?"
The men had no idea what to do, as much as felt wrong for being on top of and touching a 16 year olds breasts, they couldn't help but love the feeling and it started to show by the size of their penises. Demi noticed this as well and started getting that warm feeling inside her stomach again. That sense of power came over her again and she pressed both men deeper into her breasts smothering them in the process. They flailed around trying get loose in order to breath and just as they started to pass out she released them and they both gasped for air. Feeling even more powerful than ever before she ordered both of them to rub her tits and pretend they were making love to them. Scared of being smothered against they both obeyed her orders and started rubbing and kissing the tits of their 16 year mistress.
"That's it," moaned Demi, slowly moving her hands down her stomach and eventually reaching her labia. She rubbed them slowly for a few minutes then using her left hand split her lips apart and started rubbing her clit with the fingers of her right hand. She continued rubbing herself and every now and then she would insert her middle finger inside herself. Even though she was in the water she could still feel the cum oozing out of her vagina and sticking to her fingers. She carried on for a few more minutes and then suddenly to erupted into orgasm, thrashing viently in the water causing the two guys to guy to go flying into the air and land in the water just above her pussy and in between her quivering legs. Her spasming orgasm sent tiny ripples towards the men, unfortunately for them these tiny ripples to her looked and felt like 10 foot swells to them, which overpowered the men and made it extremely difficult stay above the water. Demi hadn't noticed this as she was still trying to recover from her orgasm but was interrupted by the two men now sinking past her pussy lips, trying to grab a hold of them.
"What the fuck?" She said while putting her hand between her legs to fish the two men out. Both of them were on the verge of drowning and would have had Demi not rescued them from dying at her gushing pussy.
"That was amazing!" Sighed Demi, placing them inbetween her cleavage all the while coughing up mouth fills of what would be a mix of bath water and pussy juice. "I think we should finish up here and head back to the room", said Demi grabbing the sponge and lathering the rest of her body including the two men now perched on her chest. After rinsing off she grabbed the two of them in one hand and climbed out the bath setting them down on the edge of the basin as she continued her daily ritual of grooming and brushing her teeth before making her way back to her bedroom. After slipping on a top and a pair of sleeping shorts Demi grabbed her new pets and dropped them back in the jar she had them in earlier, tapped on the side of it in a mocking way before slipping it under the bed and going to sleep, all the while looking forward to what lay ahead the next day.
End Notes:
Sorry about the grammar and mistakes in the last two chapters, they have been written whilst drugged up and lying in hospital. Will review and correct when I'm out.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4075