- Text Size +
Looking at her for the first time you'd never have thought that this gorgeous 5'10 brown eyed brunette, with a well tanned golden body to die for was only 16 years old. Playing a number of sports and frequent visits to the gym made sure that her body maintained it's amazing physique. Like most teenage girls these days image was very important to Demi and she made sure that she was always well dressed and maintained. Her hair always looked good and in fashion, her fingernails and toenails well looked after and polished. Painting her nails was something she really enjoyed doing and she would do them every few days.

Besides her great looks Demi was your average teenage girl. She was in 11th grade at a private coed high school where she usually hung out with her group of close childhood friends, most of them almost as good looking as her. She had no boyfriend but was enjoying spending more time with the guys she knew and going out looking for guys with her friends. She was still a virgin but had thought about having sex a number of times although she had never done anything with a guy before.

It was Thursday afternoon, Demi and her friend Jess were on their way to the novelty store to pick up some costumes for their schools upcoming Halloween ball. They walked in and started looking around. The store had everything from kids fancy dress to exotic adult costumes. The two of them had split up and Demi was now browsing around in the adult section where she noticed a small skinny bald man, who was quite weird looking, examining some of the fetish toys hanging up on the shelves. This freaked Demi out a bit and she let out a nervous giggle. The man quickly turned around to give her the evils, not expecting this Demi quickly dropped her head and stuck her hand into a box labeled Star Wars accessories. She fiddled around a bit trying to ignore the guy staring at her. She eventually pulled out what looked like a futuristic gun of some sort and held it in her palm. Sensing that the man was still staring at her she continued to play with the gun slowly squeezing the trigger which sent a strange red lighting beaming towards the man. Feeling even more embarrassed Demi struggled to look up towards the man, when she eventually did she noticed the man wasn't there anymore. Confused, she walked around the display table she was at to see where he had gone and as she did so she noticed something on the floor exactly where the man was standing. As she got closer she noticed it looked exactly like him only a 1 inch version of him though.
"It can't be" she whispered to herself, but as she got to within a meter of him she saw him fling his hands up in the air, slouch down slightly and let out a blood curdling scream, which to her was no more than a little squek. The fear on his face was evident and Demi could not believe what she was staring at. Just then Jess appeared from around the corner and started walking towards Demi.
"There you are, I've been looking everywhere for you" said Jess taking a couple more steps towards Demi and not realising it but now only one more stride away from the tiny man on the floor. Seeing her coming closer without even noticing him the man decided to make a run for cover under the shelves, unfortunately at his size the ten strides he managed to take were only equivalent to 5 inches and placed him right in the path of Jess's right foot. Demi, still in a state of shock could see what was about to happen but before she could say anything Jess's right school shoe engulfed the man and as she transferred her weight onto that foot a small crunch was heard by both girls.
"What was that?" Shrieked Jess as she lifted her foot to see what she had stepped on only to find what looked like a drop of something red on the floor.
"Eew look how big that bug was", she shouted as she lifted her foot higher giving Demi a perfect view the man's remains now stuck to the bottom of her friends shoe.
"That's so gross", said Jess scraping her foot on the ground trying to smear the remains off her shoe, but this only caused what was left to get pushed further into her tread.
"Fine, if you don't want to come off then you can just stay under there", laughed Jess, completely unaware and unfased by the fact that she had just taken someone's life by crushing them to death under her foot.
"So have you found anything yet?" Jess asked Demi who was now just staring blankly at Jess's foot.
"Hello, earth to Demi, are you ok?"
"Huh, oh yeah, sorry I was just day dreaming", mumbled Demi.
"Oh ok, so is that all you've found?"
"No, I saw a cool superwoman outfit in the front somewhere, I might just get that. Was thinking about this as an accessory", said Demi holding up the gun. She didn't know what to do with it but didn't want to leave it here and let it fall in the wrong hands.
"Really? I don't remember superwoman ever having a gun"' commented Jess, "but whatever floats your boat", she continued and turned around to head to the front counter, pivoting on her right foot one last time, smearing the remains even further. Demi followed and couldn't help but stare at the mans now unrecognisable body squished into her friends shoe every time it lifted into the air.
As they got to the counter the woman behind the till rung up the outfit and then looked at the gun,"Oh dear this hasn't got a price tag yet, it must've just come in. Let me just pop to the back and ask my boss how much it is".
Demi then did something she had never done before, she grabbed the gun and the outfit, shoved them into her bag and rushed out the door. She grabbed Jess's arm who was already wating outside for her and the two of them made their way down the street to their homes.