Castaways by RMWALA
Summary:

Three friends get in a huge and messy accident, findind themselves stranded on an island completely uninhabited by people. There's a few species however that should be taken note of on the island, and a mysterious force surrounding that said island has left them with a big surpirse and unknowingly to them a big gift as they enter and attempt to survive their predicament. 


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Butt, Body Exploration, Couples , Crush, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Maternal, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 25593 Read: 107164 Published: January 14 2014 Updated: March 21 2015
Story Notes:

This is my first story so bear with me as I try to make it work. I'm also open to suggestions and all that and when I say open I mean I have huge chance of listening since I don't have much of this story planned past the first few chapters.

1. The Failed Sail by RMWALA

2. Nap Time is Over by RMWALA

3. Michael's Mess by RMWALA

4. Making Plans by RMWALA

5. Finding Supplies and Arguing Guys by RMWALA

6. There's Always Something Bigger by RMWALA

7. Michael's Bigger Mess by RMWALA

8. Love Lost and Love Found by RMWALA

9. Separation Via Storm by RMWALA

10. Talking and Gawking by RMWALA

11. Back When She Was Alone by RMWALA

The Failed Sail by RMWALA
Author's Notes:

The first ever chapter of my first ever story! Please leave a review telling me what you think and what you would like to see happen next, thanks!

 

 

The boat was going through the ocean at a pretty high speed. It bounced as it went over the deep blue water at a somewhat clear pattern. On this relatively small boat were four people. The person who was steering the boat and sitting at the very back of it was a man the other three there simply referred to as Captain Johnson.

 

Captain Johnson's passengers were nothing more but three teenagers. The one at the very front of the boat happily looking at the water below and not caring for a second about the constant light splashes slowly drenching him was Aren. Aren is just fourteen, and the youngest of all the people on board. Every once in a while he would have to wipe his face of the salty water mainly because it bothered his eyes. The only time he would look up from the water was to see what everyone else was doing.

 

As Aren peers over his tanned light skinned shoulder for what seems like the hundredth time, he sees pretty much what he saw the hundred times before. Captain Johnson is focusing mainly on getting the boat back to the dock, thus ending the little ocean tour. Johnson's facial expression never seems to change to the young teen, but it's a content look more than anything so Aren doesn't really mind. The boy slowly slides his hands over his short black hair that's supposed to be spiked up at the front but the water has brought it down. Aren's deep blue eyes quickly dart to the third passenger of the four.

 

Michael is a bit older than Aren, turning 16 in just a month. He's sitting on the right side of the boat also looking into the water. Unlike Aren though Michael is looking less out of curiosity and more out of boredom. His light skinned arm hangs limp off the boat as he leans against the side of it. The reason him and Aren along with one other person are here is because of not Michael, but Michael's father. A very successful businessman, he's put this trip together for Michael's closest friend and a girl just to spice things up for his only child, since he doesn't socialize too much voluntarily. However having been on much more exciting trips than this, Michael just sits on the boat bored out of his mind. Michael looks up on occasion too but much less than Aren does, and as Michael does so his brown eyes meet with the younger slim teen looking back at him. 

 

Although close friends, Aren and Michael don't really seem made for each other, it's just that no one can put up with Michael's spoiled personality as well as Aren can, and so their friendship was born. Aren quickly looks away, even he doesn't dare bother with Michael when he seems aggravated. Michael's eyes return back to the water as Aren's eyes leave, and the tall and slim fifteen year old goes back to 'admiring' the water below.

 

After just a few more seconds of looking down at the water under them, Aren looks behind him once more. He already knows the situation with the Captain and Michael, so he his eyes peer over nervously at the fourth and final person on board. Natalie, the only girl there and only there because her dad works for Michael's and her father doesn't want his boss upset. She knows both boys relatively well, although this is her first time meeting Captain Johnson. Aren has met the Captain once before. Although she knows the two boys, she's not really close to them. Her favorite of the two is obviously Aren, who she feels is likable but they just never really talk for some reason.

 

When it comes to age Natalie is in between the two other teens on the ever floating boat. She'll turn fifteen before Aren but after Michael. Unlike the boys Natalie isn't leaning again the walls, she's sitting straight up and looking more up towards bright blue sky then down at the seeming endless water under them. As she sits her long light brown hair goes down to about her navel. Her eyes match the light blue she's currently looking at as well. Like her two distant friends, she's pretty slim and fit, also having in common with them the rather light shade of skin. Her back is pretty wet having been the side of that's been facing the ocean. The droplets being splashed up by the boat started at her neck but as more came it went further down. At this point it's starting to make wet the back pockets of her jeans.

 

She notices this being an alert girl and takes her phone from her back pocket, quickly sliding the phone out from between the denim and her round bottom. She puts it in the breast pocket of her bright pink shirt, now leaving the device in between the cotton and her larger B cups breasts just under. She lowers her head a bit and looks from the few clouds to everyone else. She smiles at Aren but being so nervous due to being so close to his crush, just turns his head around back to ocean. She sighs a bit, making the first audible noise made by a human in the last twenty minutes or so. Michael and Johnson don't notice her peering so she just goes back to the sky.

 

"We should be at the dock in about ten minutes or so." Captain Johnson says, finally breaking the long wordless silence. All three teens look to him and reply with a slight simple nod, no one can wait to go home. But they'll have to wait a lot longer than they think. "It's so quiet, don't you kids have anything to talk about?" Asks Captain Johnson remembering last time with just the two boys there was more conversation than this, now there's three but one's saying a word. "Hmm? Anyone have a story or..." He's suddenly cut off by loud crashing sound. Everyone springs up and looks around but it's just ocean, you can land from here but that was way too loud to be heard to clearly.

 

"Umm... what was that?" Aren asks slowly in a voice that makes it clear to everyone that he's already somewhat worried and scared. "Don't worry, I'm not sure what is was but it seems to be..." The Captain is cut off once more by the noise, hearing it twice all four can assume it sounds kind of like lightning... but it's a beautiful sunny day. "Th-There it is again!" Aren says pretty loudly. "Calm down bro!" Michael says angrily but at a pretty low tone, he has no patience for anything really.

 

"Michael please, he's scared..." Natalie says rather calmly, whenever he's around these two she feels so much for Aren, always being told what to do by Michael. "Yah... sorry..." Michael says slowly before crossing his arms, he's bad, but not some sort of demon. The Captain clears his throat, "Let's just go to shore and..." For the third and final time, the Captain is cut off. The noise is there again, but this time it's accompanied with a bolt of lightning, right from the clear blue sky. It happens to quick to react as it happens. As the out cold Captain Johnson passes out against the still rumbling motor, all the teens shriek. 

 

Their screams are interrupted by another bolt of lighting, this one hits the small boat's engine directly and before they can comprehend anything a bright flash is all they can see. Then... nothing.

 

Aren's eyes snap open and instantly his vision becomes blurry. He opens his mouth to scream and salt water instantly fills his mouth. He his arms and legs start to move all about in a desperate attempt to get his head above the water. He goes out cold once more.

 

Michael's brown eyes dart all around as he becomes conscious with his head already above the Pacific Ocean. He tries to call for help. "Capt-..." He goes unconscious once more as that all too familiar crashing noise booms in his ears and his vision is blinded by a bright flash.

 

Natalie wakes up and instinctively kicks around. She can feel sand under her shoed feet although she's still in the water. Barely breathing, the teenage girl scurries as far as she can before her body uses the last of her energy and goes out cold. 

 

Aren becomes aware of his thoughts yet again but this time only for a spilt second. His barely open eyes see the wet sand of a shore as a huge wave brings him crashing down onto it. He's passes out before the waves lightly crash him onto the sand. Something was odd thought about what he saw besides the usual brown and blue, he saw pink. Lots of pinks.

 

Michael takes in a deep breathe as his eyes open oh so weakly. As he does, sand is sucked into his mouth, making him suddenly gag and cough. Too tired to even sit up, he just lifts his head up slightly and looks around. Nature is what he sees, untouched nature. He's on an island, he doesn't know which or even where on the map he is, but he's here. At the moment just relieved he's not dead, he puts his head back down, getting sand in his short brown hair. He falls asleep in the drenched and salty clothing.

 

On the other side of the very island the sleeping spoiled boy is on, lies Aren. Aren is too comfy to wake up, he's been out since that split second on the wave. He's yet to awaken from his deep sleep. As he slowly takes soft and peaceful breathes, so does the thing under him. The young boy as crashed from the enormous wave onto his crush, Natalie.

 

Although a more accurate statement is he's crashed onto the chest of Natalie. Although being naturally four inches taller at 5'6'', Aren is now nothing in size compared to the fifty feet tall still clothed teen girl who's right breast he continues to doze off on. The journey from the unforgiving ocean to the mysterious island has left all three teens absolutely exhausted, and like the much smaller boys, Natalie is in a deep sleep. Ignorance is bliss at the moment, she has no idea how big she is, how she got this big, or that there is also a young teen involuntarily using her quickly blossoming breasts as a bed. 

 

There's a lot in store for these three.

 

 

End Notes:

Please leave a review telling me what you think and what you would like to see happen next, thanks!

Oh and if you couldn't tell I'm kind of going for a King Kong kind of thing, thought it would be fun. It won't be like a copy, lots of differences between a fearsome ape and pretty shy girl!

Nap Time is Over by RMWALA
Author's Notes:

Please be sure to leave a review and also leave a suggestion telling me what you'd like to see happen, I'd love to hear them! Thanks!

 

 

Natalie and Aren continue to sleep and sleep, the last thing both had experienced is getting bullied by the powerful ocean. As the thirty foot girl continues to lay on her back on the soft sand, the slowly calming waves now rarely get higher than her knee. The bright and warming sun starts to dry up both the teens' clothes as time goes by. It's rather peaceful at the moment there.

 

The same can't be said for Michael. His sleep is solo, and he lies far far away on another shore of the uninhabited island. In a bit of a daze, Michael feels something on his back. It's not too heavy, but he can easily tell it's there. He frowns a bit with his eyes still closed and simply wiggles a bit trying to get it off. "F-Five more minutes mom..." Mutters the spoiled and out of it fifteen year old. He doesn't feel the weight get off and whatever is on his back is moving around a bit now, it feels to him like there's in fact two different thing on him.

 

Almost too exhausted to even do this, Michael opens his eyes and peer over his shoulder. His eyes suddenly widen from their droopy start and Michael's jaw drops. His brown eyes meet a small dinosaur. It looks somewhat like the raptors from his favorite movie Jurassic Park, but this creature is no more than a foot tall and is an oddly dark shade of green. The small dinosaur looks back at Michael's face, the slight breeze moving it's few feathers about. In a flash, Michael's brain comprehends what is going on and he flips into a spazzy panic as he yells loudly. The mini dinosaur is also surprised by the sudden burst, having just been curious of this life from no animal here has seen before.

 

The dinosaur scurries of his back and into the very deep forest filled with enormous trees and many tall bushes. It squeals the whole way through until it's too far away to be heard. Michael has some new found energy after having that completely unexpected and shocking experience. He sits up and catches his breathe as he looks all around him for anything else that'll nearly give me a heart attack. It's all normal now, nothing he hasn't seen before. Sand under him, the ocean in front of him, the forest behind him, and the sun and sky above him. 

 

He gulps and slowly but surely calms down, although the question of why on earth he just saw an extinct creature is a thought that is simply impossible for him to get out of his head. As time goes on new questions arrive in the teen's mind. Where is everybody? Where is he? He slowly gets to his feet and walks along the shore, hoping that if he stays near the shore he'll find someone or something to help him. "M-Maybe I'm dreaming?" He asks himself unsurely, he's never been able to lucid dream before, so he's probably not doing it now. Nervous and worrying thoughts swirl nonstop about the dependent boy.

 

Natalie's eyes stay closed but she becomes conscious once more. She stretches her arms up as she keeps laying down and also kicks out her feet far in a great feeling stretch. She feels the ocean still at her legs and soft sand under her. Her near sixteen feet long arms reach the bark of the first few trees in the immense forest. Looking at the island it's all forest except for some huge mountains that are mainly rocky. As Natalie feels the bark, her hear tilts up she keeps laying in her back. She opens her eyes and sees sure enough her hands in contact with the trees. But her feet are also in the water.

 

"How small is this shore?" She asks herself as she peers down at her feet to see how come the entire shore is less than four feet in length. It's actually a good forty, she's just ignorant, but the dots start to connect when what she sees makes her gasp. Intending to look at her legs, something else catches her bright blue eyes. Right on her right breast is Aren sleeping away, such a deep sleep that Natalie's now near booming voice hadn't woken him up. "AREN!" She screams as it's all she can say, it's all her fourteen year old mind can take in at that moment.

 

Aren's ear drums nearly burst this time due to Natalie's voice. His arms flail at first and then dart to his ears, covering them. His whole body kind of moves about randomly on the panicked caused, causing him to topple off her breast and into the sand. "OOF!" He says in short breathe as he falls on his back. 

 

If she wasn't nearly having a heart attack, Natalie would've laughed at the sight of doing that. She's always seen him as so adorable and cute, and now that he's merely seven inches all to her, seeing him do that nearly made her smile despite the horror she's facing. She knows Aren isn't tiny, she knows that she's big. Her intelligent mind takes in the itty bitty Aren and the fact that she's taller than the shore to come to the conclusion that she's enormous.

 

Although almost never demanding, it's still something that the now towering girl is good at. Without thinking much, just wanting answers she has absolutely none, Natalie reaches to her right side where the recovering Aren lays. Her index finger slides under him and she lays her thumb on his chest. Careful not to put too much pressure but still in a hurry, she makes Aren sit up before wrapping her hand around his upper body. She sits up and scoots further up the shore so her back is against the huge trees and only the soles at most touch the waves. She holds then boy in front of her face, "What is going on?!" She exclaims as her breathing doesn't slow down for a second.

 

Aren covers his ears once more, and Natalie actually realizes him doing so this time, she'll be careful to not be too loud now. "I-I don't know! I don't know!" Aren yells squirming all about but Natalie barely even notices his struggles. The young teen can't stop looking all around taking all sorts of shocking sights, all being that of Natalie's unbelievably big body. "What's going on?!" He yells back just as she did.

 

"I don't know either..." She responds this time noting the volume. As the relatively immature boy continues to panic, Natalie tries to calm down more and think. "Q-Quiet..." She says slowly peering over the sand to Aren. Although it's hard to not, Aren pipes down and nods a tiny bit. Having so many problems to think about, she puts Aren's condition second for now and simply keeps him in her hands as she tries to recall what happened and where they maybe. 

 

"You... remember the zap right?" She asks the boy in her hands. Aren's been staring at her face the whole time in awe. There's a long pause which is finally broken Aren muttering, "What?" Natalie sighs, "I said you remember the engine or whatever being zapped, right?" Aren nods slightly and then replies, "Am I dreaming?" Natalie raises an eye brow a bit. "I-I have no idea... I hope I'm dreaming, b-but... ugh..." She closes her eyes and rubs her forehead with her free hand. "I just have no idea what's going on right now."

 

There's another long pause as both try and take in the girl's size and also the situation they're in, however little they know about it. "Where's Michael... and where's Captain Johnson?" Aren asks knowing that she most probably doesn't know, but it's just another thing to think about. Natalie takes her hand off her forehead and stares at Aren surprised. "I didn't even notice them not being here, I was too distracted! Oh my god what the hell happened?" She says finding it hard to even choose what to try and answer first. Aren knows that Natalie is as clueless, so he doesn't even bother asking why she's so huge. For now the young boy focuses completely on comprehending that his crush his holding him in her hand. 

 

Michael continues to wander and wander. There's been no sight of any other land somewhere far in the ocean or of any dock. He hasn't even spotted anything like a piece of trash or anything, it's all just sand, rocks, or sticks at the shore. He starts to wonder if there's in fact anybody else here. He has no phone on him or anything, just his now dry clothes. He gets more and more worried the more he walks.

 

"N-Natalie?" Aren calls out quietly, she's just so big he feels obligated to be respectful, it's an odd feeling for him. "Yah?" She says looking from the sky in thought to him. "Well... um... maybe we can try and find Michael or the Captain... or anybody. I think... I think we're like on an island we're not supposed to be on. I don't know where or anything though." It's a bit uncomfortable in her somewhat soft fist but he tries to put with it. 

 

"That's a good idea, let's do that for now and see what happens." She responds having wanted to offer the same idea to him. The initial shock of what's happened has started to fade from all three of the teens and they're starting to focus more on getting help and getting answers. She fifty foot girl brings her knees up to near her chest as her feet leave too long and wide parallel lines in the sand. Her grip slightly loosens on Aren allowing him to finally squeeze his arms out. He rests his now free hand on her index finger, which is just below his neck.

 

Natalie begins to stand up, getting higher and higher as her knees straighten. The boy in her right hand gasps as he look down to see the floor getting farther away at a quick pace. Not good with heights, he let's out a small scream and grabs onto her finger as hard as he can. The slight scream gets Natalie's attention and she peers down at her fist which is about at the level of her navel. She sees the tiny to her Aren cower in her hand out of fear of the suddenly increasing elevation. 

 

A giggle escapes her plush lips as she brings her fist up to her face, she does so very slowly to avoid scaring him more. Aren looks up with a worried look on his face but Natalie's soft smile almost instantly gets him to relax. "You're okay Aren, I'm not gonna drop you or anything." She says simply. She looks down at her feet fifty feet below and wiggles her toes in the sand. The white polish on both her hands and toe nails have been scratched out quiet a bit from the ocean battle. "Just relax, I'm careful..." She says in an almost motherly way before starting to walk along the shore, doubting Johnson or Michael went inland. She almost added Cutie to the end of her sentence, and even though she didn't say it, she sure was thinking it. 

 

Natalie covers ground much faster than Michael does as the two walk the shore ignorant of the other's presence. She walks in the opposite direction of Michael, meaning the two are walking towards one another despite still being far away.

 

The three will soon meet, but there's plenty more things to meet on this island.

 

 

End Notes:

Please be sure to leave a review and also leave a suggestion telling me what you'd like to see happen, I'd love to hear them! Thanks!

Michael's Mess by RMWALA
Author's Notes:

Be sure to leave a review and also tell me some suggestions on what you'd like to see next in the story, it'll help out a lot!

 

 

The forest that has yet to been entered by any of the three youthful castaways hosts a plethora of unseen beasts. The deeper you get, the bigger they get. The small creatures in the shorter trees and bushes near the shore won't dare take a single step towards the enormous and seemingly dangerous Natalie. Aren up in her hand is safe too obviously. However the same can't be said for the lonely Michael, who at 5'10'' is a much easier target for hungry predators.

 

Michael, who is very used to getting what he wants, is really starting to struggle with simply keeping it together due to the fact that he's pretty much never in stressful situations. The sun doesn't stop beating down on him for a second, and as he looks at it's blinding rays he can make out that it's only mid day. He could go into the shade of the smaller trees at the starting edge of the forest, but that's where he saw the small dinosaur run to. He stop walking and takes a second to look into the seemingly never ending forest, wonder if that's where people are. There seems to be no sign at all of people on shore, so that's the only other place.

 

The forest gets thicker and taller towards the center, at at the very middle are mountains. Michael can't make any human structures out on the mountain, and since it seems really easy to get lost in there, he decides to keep trudging along the shore. Sweet starts to appear on his face, but he's not too thirsty yet having drunken much water back when we was on the boat. He feels like he's been walking for near hours and still there's not one single sign of any man ever being here, not even a foot print in the soft light brown sand.

 

Although Michael can't seem to find what he's looking for, something else has indeed found a wanted item. The item is Michael, and peering through the many bushes from very edges of the forest is yet another dinosaur. This one is nothing like the somewhat harmless tiny one on his back. This different species of raptor is about six feet tall and ten feet in length from the tip of his snout to his the end of his long tail. It's a dark brown color with a lighter shade of green eyes. It's pupil is purely black and very ovular. 

 

It's been following Michael for about an hour now, patiently waiting to strike at a good moment. The raptor has figured that the boy is already sick or tired, so it should be an easy meal. It's never hunted a human before let alone seen one, but Michael's size isn't too intimidating to it. 

 

The raptor's sharp clawed feet snap a twig as it steps on one. Being only about fifteen feet from the raptor but oblivious to it due to it's hiding, Michael's head quickly turns towards the direction the sound of a stick breaking came from. He starts to back away slowly, keeping a close eye on the area as he does so. Knowing it blew it's cover, the raptor reacts now and comes sprinting out at Michael.

 

It opens its mouth wide and brings its arms up to slash at him. It all happens in a few seconds, but Michael reacts just in time to get out of the way of it's lunge. The viscous dinosaur goes about knee deep in the ocean before quickly turning around and sprinting once more at the now running teen. Not wanting to stay in the open and not good with life threatening situations, Michael runs right into the forest to try and lose his pursuer. Luckily he has both his shoes on, other wise his feet would be turn up by the many sharp sticks. Natalie lost both her shoes in the ocean and Aren lost one.

 

Michael can hear the raptor behind him, the sound of its footsteps are loud and quick and every now and then it lets out an intimidating cry. It's flight or fight mode now for the teen, who just keeps sprinting and sprinting. He makes a sudden quick turn in an attempt to lose the dinosaur since the teen seems to be getting tired more quickly then the two legged reptile. 

 

He's constantly having to hit leaves out of his way and jump over logs and bushes. The raptor jumps over obstacles as he does, but unlike Michael it just barges through things in the way of its face. "Oh god oh god oh god!" He says super quickly in between each short breathe. Michael's fit but there's only so long he can run going so fast. The raptor is built for speed and agility and although he hasn't caught him, there's pretty much no chance he'll lose track of his soon to be prey.

 

Another turn leaves Michael running towards the shore once more. As he turns he almost trips and falls and so he doesn't take the risk of tripping again. Not knowing what else to do, he just keeps running towards the place he though would be an awful place to be chased. Having used practically all his energy, Michael leaps out of the forest into the shore, also having to leap to escape the jaws of the raptor. The raptor by then was now so close it was about to bite down on his arm. Michael face plants into the sand and as soon as he does he tries to scurry up again to run as soon as possible.

 

As he face tilts up out of the sand, that's when he sees it. A human foot, not just an ordinary foot, a foot longer than he is tall. The sight leaves him frozen but the raptor is still well and moving as it leaps on his back. Michael yells out the loudest yell he's ever made as the raptor weight holds him down.

 

Natalie and Aren had heard tons of rustling in the juggle and had both been looking down at the entrance of the forest before Michael even leaped into view. The both gasp as the third member of their little friendship suddenly comes into sight out of the blue. Aren is motionless as a dinosaur enters his vision. His eyes widen and he almost faints seeing the bloody mess that's about to be caused by natural selection.

 

The raptors open mouth dives down and get closer and closer to the jackpot to cause death, but suddenly, BAM! The foot that left Michael in awe quickly shifts and rises back. It shoots forward suddenly and the raptor has no chance against it's sheer power. The dinosaur is sent right off Michael's back and into the forest from where it came. It gets punted far in, and that's the last they see of it. Aren sees the spectacle take place from above and although it's not what he expected to see, the sight still leaves him speechless.

 

Natalie's knees crash down into the sand in front of Michael, who at this point is curled up in a little ball as he slightly whimpers. "O-Oh my goodness... M-Michael..." She says in that pitiful tone that she gave to Aren. Aren is plopped down into the sand from the right hand he had just spent a good hour in. As both of Natalie's hands scoop up the frightened Michael, Aren looks at the forest and cautiously backs up against the denim covering my Natalie's knee to feel safer. 

 

Michael is lifted up in front of the teenage girl's face. "Michael? You're okay now, Michael?" She says oddly seeing him in such a defeated state, she much more used to him being smug and confident. Michael's no longer in pathetic ball but it's still obvious he's scared out of his mind. "Natalie... is that you?" He asks slowly.

 

"Yah it's me, why wouldn't it be m-... oh the whole huge thing right? I don't know what to tell you, me and Aren are just as lost as you, believe me." She says truthfully. "Aren? Where's Aren?" And with that, Natalie plops Michael on the beach too. Aren and Michael look at each other and can't help but to genuinely smile at the sight to see the other is okay. "Well we got the whole gang I guess... I don't where the Captain is though." Says the towering girl as she lets her butt fall a few feet to the ground before extending her long legs on either side of the two boys. She bends her knees and her feet meet behind them, making a protective wall of leg all around them.

 

With the two boys now protected from the dangerous forest and with all three finally together at the shore, more planning can be done. Natalie looks down at the two boys at the center of the large area made by her surrounding legs. "So... now what?" After discovering all these unbelievable things the seeing of a dinosaur really hasn't seemed to faze anybody.

 

Michael is much less used to Natalie's size then Aren is, and all he can do is gawk up at the large teen girl. "Umm... you okay there Michael?" She asks awkwardly. "Y-You..." There's a long pause from the eldest of the three as the other two look on. "You... you saved my life!" Michael exclaims as he starts to see Natalie in a new light, similar to the way Aren does. "I did didn't I?" She says blushing a bit and letting out a soft giggle. She plays it back in her head over and over, with one kick, and not even a full force kick at that, she sent away and possibly even killed a raptor who would have ended her in mere seconds if she was normal sized. "I guess I'm a little strong now." She adds cutely. 

 

Do we have some competition coming along, besides the one for survival?

 

 

End Notes:

Be sure to leave a review and also tell me some suggestions on what you'd like to see next in the story, it'll help out a lot!

Making Plans by RMWALA
Author's Notes:

Leave a review and also tell me a few suggestions on what you'd like to see happen next, I'll take into huge consideration! Thanks! So a lot of character relations are starting to show and please let me know if you like how it's going, thanks!

 

 

 

 

Natalie picks up Aren in her right and Michael in her left. She peers at one and then the other. "Hmm, I bet I can just do this." She says simply as she puts each one on opposite shoulders. "Just grab onto my hair and we're good!" Just like that, without consulting them, Natalie rises up to her full height and starts to walk once more. It's a great view for both boys, who find it fascinating to be so high up. It also helps that her cleavage is seen well from her shoulder.

 

 

 

Both have a seat and hold onto some of her golden brown hair. "Umm... guys?" Michael asks slowly. Aren listens from the other shoulder and Natalie turns her head towards Michael and peers down at him to hear what he has to say. Michael is silent for a bit taking in her big beautiful face from so close but soon gets it together. "So if we were all looking for others and we've found each other now, what's the plan?"

 

 

 

"Oh... yah we never got a new one did we?" Natalie asks turning her head to face Aren. "I guess not..." Aren peeps out. She turns her head back to Michael assuming she had a suggestion but as soon as she does she reaches for the two teen boys. "Ugh, it's annoying to keep having to turn my head." She says as her two hands meet in front of her making a platform of flesh for both Aren and Michael to be on. As she looks down at them, they look at each other.

 

 

 

"You got anything Aren?" Michael says as he puts his hands in his pockets, wanting to look cool in front of his new crush. "No..." Aren says slowly once more as he gives Michael a bit of an odd look for seeming so calm and cool. "Well we could wait for a rescue, I don't where we are but it can't be far from the dock we're supposed to be at. Since we're missing they'll said rescue missions and all. Plenty too because Michael would be missing." Natalie says confidently as both boys turn to her.

 

 

 

"That's true, but how are we gonna survive here until someone rescues us?" Aren asks unsurely. "Yah, we don't know if there's fresh water and like... did you not see that raptor almost kill me?" Michael says not agreeing with the idea.

 

 

 

"Well did you not see me kick that raptor's butt?" Natalie responds grinning a bit as she kicks a ton of sand to demonstrate what she did. "You guys are so worrisome, this island is huge! There has to be fresh water somewhere around here. Also, incase you hadn't noticed, you got me don't you?" The gargantuan girl replies confidently.

 

 

 

Michael and Aren look from her face to each other, both thinking the same thing, was Natalie always this cocky? "Right?" She adds after not hearing anything back. They both look back up at her. "I d-don't know." Aren says shyly although deep inside he feels super safe now around her, he feels like nothing can touch him up here, and it's true.

 

 

 

"I don't think this'll work." Michael says purely because he doesn't believe anything with him not as the main man will work. Natalie rolls her deep blue eyes at Michael, she expects exactly this kinda thing from him. "Come on Aren, I know you think we can do this. We're three people, I'm sure we can." She says actually pretty happily.

 

 

 

Her hypnotizing eyes look into his and her plush lips pout. "Please? Don't you trust me cutie?" She says playing upset. Aren's eyes widen and purely to make her happy he exclaims out exactly what she wants to hear. "Y-Yah, we can do this, it can't be that long until rescue comes!" 

 

 

 

Michael now frowns himself. "What the hell bro I thought you were gonna get my back on this!" He says knowing that Natalie is usually the third wheel of this group. "Well do you have any better ideas?" Aren asks in a super bratty way since he feels untouchable around Natalie, which makes Michael angrier. "You little..." Before Michael can take a step towards Aren, Natalie's hands divide. "Nope, nope, nope." She says simply having now one boy in each palm. "You're not gonna lay a finger on him." She says looking to Michael and talking much more confidently that she normally would to him.

 

 

 

"Aren's right and it's not like you have any better ideas, hmm?" She says rhetorically. Michael looks up shocked at the way he's being spoken to. "You can always do your own thing, but me and Aren are gonna try and stick this out until we're saved. If you want you can..." She starts to lower her hand to the ground to drop Michael off, of course just a bluff. Michael scurries and hugs her ring finger, still standing in her palm. There goes the whole calm and cool thing. "N-No! Don't put me down! I'm safe up here!" He exclaims much to the delight of the towering girl.

 

 

 

"Exactly, so you agree we're safe, and it's not like I was actually gonna leave you here." She says bringing her hand back up and standing straight once more. Aren just listens to the conversation, loving the sight of Michael being not so big anymore. Michael just nods happy to be in the safety of the elevation.

 

 

 

"Now..." Natalie starts, taking the position of decision maker once more. "There's obviously nothing on the shore to eat or drink or make shelter. So we gotta go..." She turns from facing the ocean to facing the forest. "That way." She says look deep into it, it's so immense it's crazy, the trees towards the center must be at least three hundred feet tall or so.

 

 

 

Aren remains quiet, he thinks that this new size may be making Natalie a little too confident in herself, but there's no point in arguing with someone so big he assumes. Michael on the other hand is a blabber mouth when it comes to arguing. "Okay no!" He says astounded at the thought of trying to survive in the dangerous and enormous forest. "There could be a T-Rex in there or something for all we know!" Michael's argument makes a good amount of sense to Aren.

 

Despite hating to do so, he peeps out. "Natalie, he's got some good points." Michael sighs in relief. "Thanks man, I appreciate it." Aren gulps. "N-No problem dude." Natalie peers at the two boys back and forth as they exchange words. "Okay, I don't know how you guys don't get this, let me try and like show you or something. Keep in mind that you don't have a plan yourselves too!"

 

 

 

"Hold on! W-What are yo-..." Michael is cut off by the girl who's hand he just left as she eases them down onto the soft sand. "Calm down Michael, I said I was bluffing earlier. Why on earth would I leave you too little cuties behind? We're all friends right?" She says happily. Michael crosses his arms and pouts seriously. "I'm not cute." To Natalie though that just makes him look cuter and it's simply adorable to see Aren blush after being called a cutie. "Okay, anyways." Natalie starts. "Time to prove my point."

 

 

 

Aren and Michael look over at each other once more as they sit in the sand. They slightly nod at one another, after being friends for so long they can accurately assume what the other is thinking. They both know what she says can't be all that and plan to avoid her plan to come up with a new one. There eyes go back to Natalie as she starts to rise up from her leaned over position. She moves a tiny bit forward so her feet are on either side of the boys and then she rises up all the way. Michael's jaw practically hits the floor and so does Aren's. Although Aren's jaw has dropped, a certain other thing has risen up.

 

 

 

What a supreme and unimaginable sight, from down here looking up they can get a true sense of her tremendous size. Natalie leans back a little bit so her blossoming breasts obscure her face even more, making her seem even bigger. "You guys keep doubting me, so I thought I'd give you a better chance to take me in." She says giggling. Her hands rest on her hips as the boys eyes scan up and down in awe. They start at the feet longer than an NBA player, move slowly to the large trunk sized legs covered in the tight jeans she loves to wear, up to the bright pink shirt, and finally to see her face which is mostly blocked off by her chest.

 

 

 

She gives the two teens a nice long time to take the truly immense size of her in. "So now let me ask you, do you think we can do this?" She asks still towering above them, she was just trying to prove a point but this powerful position just feels so great she doesn't want to move at all. "Hmm, you really think anything can hurt you when someone as big and as strong as me watching after you guys? I think not."

 

 

 

Aren itches to just be closer to her, he wants to be oh so badly. He stands up and walks right next to Natalie's foot and sits back down on her left foot's toes. "I'm with her!" Michael looks at Aren for a second before gawking back up at the sight above him. Natalie has cast a huge shadow over them and it's nice to be out of the second, so she'll have many more uses other than protection. "I-I...  I'm in too..." Michael says slowly, defeated for the time being.

 

 

 

A wide smile comes across Natalie's face. She can't believe that not too long ago, she was horrified of her size. But under these conditions, she realizes that it's probably the best thing that could've happened to them. All normal they would be screwed, Michael would be a nightmare at her current size, and Aren's too immature to be this big. It's also super satisfying not having to listen to Michael. "Wow, thank goodness you two weren't big." She says thinking out loud. Aren and Michael both give her an odd look. 

 

 

 

"Anyways, we got our plan, let's get going then!" The fifty foot fourteen year old leans down once more and gets Michael in her right and Aren in her left. She starts to walk into the forest, keeping both boys in gentle fists in front of her. "Wow, I didn't think I could get around this easily." Natalie says rarely having to try and squeeze around close together trees. "And you guys thought this would be a ba-..." Out of nowhere the loudest and most powerful roar ever heard by human ears echoes through the whole island. Natalie stops in her tracks, Michael's jaw drops, and Aren's cowering in her fist. 

 

 

 

Natalie laughs awkwardly. "Umm... at least it sounded far away..." She continues to walk, the other two don't bother protesting. The two boys in her fists which are about ten feet from each other take a break from looking at all the vegetation being stomped out by their enormous friend's feet to look at each other. Michael gives Aren an angry look which causes a scared look from Aren. They have similar bodies but Michael is taller and a bit bulkier. He is also older and took boxing classes, being forced by his father to do so.

 

 

 

Michael is of course mad for Aren kissing up to Natalie non stop and is letting him now as Natalie keeps walking in search of water. Aren puts his hands up innocently as to tell him to calm down, Michael shows him a fist as to say you're dead in response. This was a common spectacle back when they hung out normally, make the easily pissed off Michael mad, and you're dead meat. Michael somewhat grins seeing the reaction in Aren's blue eyes as Aren sees his fist, pure fear.

 

 

 

"Natalie!" Aren yells up out of nowhere. Michael didn't see it coming at all but he puts his fist down in a flash. She stops from covering tons of ground and looks down. "What is it?" She asks curiously. Like a little kid, Aren points right at Michael. "He said he's gonna beat me up!" As Natalie's big blue eyes shift to Michael and leave Aren, Aren gives Michael a big grin back. Just as Michael's about to explode in anger, he hear's an expecting, "Well?" From up above.

 

 

 

Michael gulps and looks up to Natalie's face. Every time he sees it he feels like he falls deeper in love but his must win attitude keeps him arguing, he stutters for a second. "N-No I didn't!" He says in protest. "He's lying!" He adds as he points back at Aren. Natalie doesn't even bother facing Aren. "Aren doesn't lie, he's terrible at it. We both know that." She says before looking back at Aren who's now put on a scared look on his face. "Aww... don't worry he won't lay a finger on you little buddy." She says cutely to Aren who responds with shy smile despite laughing like crazy on the inside for getting back at Michael like this.

 

 

 

Natalie's eyes go back to Michael. "We're friends Michael but if you have a problem with him, you're gonna have to have a problem with me. And I can guess you don't want a problem with me." She says raising an eye brow at him. "B-But... I... He..." Michael hangs his head. "S-Sorry..." He says quietly. "You're forgiven, just try not to fight guys, we're all friends here remember?" Natalie now continues to walk, happy with the way she dealt with that. Michael doesn't want to look up since he knows Aren's happy face will enrage him further. 

 

 

 

"I'm gonna fuck that kid up..." He mutters under his breathe. 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Leave a review and also tell me a few suggestions on what you'd like to see happen next, I'll take into huge consideration! Thanks! So a lot of character relations are starting to show and please let me know if you like how it's going, thanks!

 

Finding Supplies and Arguing Guys by RMWALA
Author's Notes:

It's hard improving as the story goes on since not many reviews are coming in. If you want to help the story's quality and even contribute to what happens in it please leave a review!

 

 

 

No one says a word after the little argument. Natalie is actually busy trying to find water, Michael's embarrassed and enraged, and Aren is super happy. After about ten minutes of continues search with the only noise coming from giant footsteps, she finds what she was looking for. "Bingo!" Natalie exclaims making Aren and Michael look forward rather down at the simple crushing of bushes. 

 

Everyone's eyes are on a what you can call a mini lake or a huge pond. Natalie's knees crash down once more causing a slight rumble. She drops the two boys close to her leg and uses her now free hands to scoop up some water. She drinks from her hand slowly. Once she's done sipping, the gigantic girl nods. "Fresh water, so what did you say about none of that being here Michael?" She says rhetorically looking down at him. 

 

Michael grinds his teeth and clenches his fists, but at the same time he's super relieved they won't die of dehydration. Without answering, he goes and starts scooping water himself. Aren does the same thing and seeing this Natalie goes back to it as well.

 

Once everyone drinks to the point that they've finally got there spill, Michael begins to speak but is cut off by Natalie before he can even get his second syllable in. "Alright!" She says clapping her hands loudly. Both Aren and Michael flinch a bit but she doesn't even notice. "We know where the water is now." She says pointing to a tree about three times her height and about twice as tall as the other trees. "Just remember that the tallest tree is where our water is."

 

Both Aren and Michael nod, Aren loving the follower role and Michael despising it. "Now what else do we need... We need fire, shelter, and food. Am I missing something?" She says falling back onto her bottom but keeping knees close to her chest since extending them will leave her legs in the water. Aren ponders for a second then shrugs nodding his head no. His friend on the other hand crosses his arms and refuses to help this to him idiotic idea. He knows it's working, but once Michael really commits to an opinion he'll never let it go.

 

Natalie squints at Michael as she he starts to really get on her nerves. She sighs loudly. "Alright, shelter will take a long time to build." She looks up to the sky and sees the sun getting close to setting. "Let's make a fire and get food tonight." She stands up and picks up her two boys, one in each fist as usual. Making a fire won't be too hard, but the whole food thing is another story. There doesn't seem to be any fruiting plants here and even if there were Natalie would have to eat a crazy amount to get full. 

 

Natalie gulps, she has to hunt. "D-Do you guys think you can be alone for like... sometime?" The towering teen asks as she her blue eyes peer back and forth to the boys in her hands. Michael is quick to answer, "Of course." Aren on the other hand isn't too sure about the whole thing. "W-Why?" He mutters.

 

"W-Well... I have to like... hunt." Natalie shrugs and bites her lip awkwardly. "You two will slow me down since my hands are full and I may have to be running full speed and all. I think I'll just put you at the beach then go quickly and bring some wood and food. H-How does that sound little ones?" Aren puts all his trust in his crush once more and nods. Michael responds with a quick and simple, "Little ones?"

 

Natalie starts walking back the way she came to go to the shore. "Yah, you don't like it? Aren does, don't you?" Aren blushes a red brighter than the red caused by called a Little one. "See?" Natalie asks putting her eyes back on Michael. "Well don't call me that." Michael replies grouchily. Natalie tries taking another deep breathe to calm herself but the effects from Michael's attitude is building up to fast. 

 

"Why not?" She asks him in a way that he can easily tell she irritated. Aren looks on curiously. "Because I don't like to be called that, no shi-..." He's cut off. "But it matches you. You are little aren't you. I'm pretty sure you're a pipsqueak." She tries to keep the stern face but can't help but giggle at her own comment. Michael's face turns to one of both surprise and anger. 

 

"H-Hey I'm not little!" He says sounding super offended. "You're just big, how would you like it if I called Big one or something?" He says thinking he's proved his point. Natalie thinks for a tiny moment. "I wouldn't like it, but you won't call me that." She says simply. "And why's tha-..." Cut off once again but the teen titaness. "Because I'm bigger than you." She in particularly cute voice to add a bit of irony. 

 

There's a long pause from the spoiled boy. "S-So?" He says unsurely. "So everything!" Natalie answers quickly. "I don't know if you've noticed but I'm like the whole team right now, so just let me do my thing how I want. Okay?" Michael pauses again. He looks over to Aren who doesn't say one word to back him up, yet again ditching his long term friend for Natalie. Michael peeps out a quick, "Okay." He drops his head, not being able to believe he was attracted to her for even a second.

 

Natalie nods as she keeps on walking along, the shore is close. She's happy she's put Michael in her place and really wonders how many more times she'll have to do so until he's not a pain in the ass. Her plush lips pout and Natalie gently slides her thumb under his chin and slowly tilts his head back up. Michael's sad brown eyes meet her now gentle blue ones. "Don't think I wanna argue Michael." She says softly. "You just make things harder when you're so against everything, you know?" Michael doesn't respond. He listens to what she says but he's lost in her eyes. Aren looks on quietly as usual.

 

"You know?" She asks again but Michael still stares blankly at her. "Yoo hoo... Mikey..." She says moving her thumb from under his chin and waving it in front of him. Michael shakes his head and blinks a few times. "W-What?" Natalie sighs. "Did you hear anything I just said?" That little moment had no other effect that leaving contemplating on whether he likes her or not. 

 

She then the fifty foot teen steps out of the forest and back onto the now cooling sand due to the sun going further and further down. "Anyways!" She says bending over and putting both of them down and deciding to drop the Michael dilemma for now. "I'll be back in no time, take care of yourselves and pleas stay safe!" She runs off in a dash back into the forest in a crazy hurry before something notices her two vulnerable friends.

 

Aren and Michael haven't had much of a full on conversation since the beginning of the boat ride, it's been just a small exchange of words or an argument, and that's not gonna change just yet. Natalie disappears into the woods with thundering footsteps as she runs off. Once she's out of sight Aren is pushed right to the ground. He falls over and looks up at Aren covered in some sand. 

 

"What the hell man?" Michael says letting all the built up anger out now that no one can stop him. "We've been friends so much longer than we've been friends with Natalie, why do you keep agreeing with her?" He says looking down furiously as Aren lays there. "C-Calm down man, have you ever thought that you could be wrong?" He says sitting up and putting his hands up innocently like last time. 

 

"Who cares if I'm wrong? You're supposed to get me back! You know I would get yours! And what was with you snitching on me?" Aren bends down and grabs Aren's shirt near the collar. He pulls him back up on his feet, still keeping his shirt in his fist. "You've got so much explaining to do dude... so much!" Aren tries to pry his fingers open but there's no chance. 

 

"F-First of all, don't yell..." He whispers, Michael can hear since he's holding him close. "Something can hear us, and if you hadn't noticed Natalie's not here." Michael raises his knee into Aren's crotch out of nowhere. He's been having to keep in anger he's been releasing on the spot his whole life, and he's already starting letting it all out. "Exactly! Natalie's not here! Which means you can't be a stupid little kiss up and I can teach you a lesson!"

 

Michael isn't an idiot at all, he knows Natalie will be eventually and see this, he's just so mad he doesn't care one bit. The now vulnerable Aren is too good of a target to pass up. Aren falls to his knees in pain holding his crotch tightly. He coughs and tries to catch his breathe. "M-Michael g-g-get it t-together... stop... please..." He whimpers. Michael stands over him powerfully, loving getting his crown back. "What, your little girlfriend isn't here to protect you?" He says mockingly. 

 

Aren grinds his teeth and with new found knowledge that Michael is nowhere near invincible, tries to fight back. Still in great pain, he kicks Michael's leg from the ground as hard as he can. "Oww!" The elder of the two exclaims almost tripping from the kick. Michael quickly turns his dominant right hand into a fist and punches Aren right in the face. Aren falls back from his sat up position and covers his eye. Michael catches his breathe and plops down in the sand calming down next to the near knocked Aren.

 

"S-Sorry... but you so had that coming dude, so had it coming..." He says running his fingers through the know cold sand as the sun goes thought its dying minuets of that day. Aren cries softly with two hands over his know black eye. "It's not even funny how fucked I am when Ms. Big Bitch comes back, but hell that was worth it." Michael says laying on his back as the sound of footsteps start to come back.

 

Sure enough Natalie jogging back covered in a light layer of sweat. She has a whole bunch of branches tucked under her arms and laying lifeless on her shoulder is a raptor, a member of the same species that nearly killed Michael. It doesn't seem to have external injuries but it's laying in way that spine in one piece wouldn't allow.

 

She walks over and puts down the wood and her prey before putting her hand over her heart. "Thank goodness you guys are okay, you have no idea how hard that all was but I did it!" She says sitting down and grabbing two branches. She rubs them together and the speed and friction caused by a mighty being rubbing too strong branches together gets a firing going almost immediately. She drops in shock at first but then piles more wood on top of it and in no time a camp fire is made.

 

She picks up the raptor by the tail and eases it onto the fire about the size both her feet together. With her job finally done, she can gets to get a better look at the boys. "So what were you guys..." Her eyes widen as she leans in close to them and sees Aren softly crying. The only light source is now the fire, this marks the beginning of the first night on where ever they may be.

 

"A-Aren, buddy, did you really miss me that much?" She uses her fingers to effortlessly move his hands off his face and she gasps as his swollen eye comes to view. With a shocked look on her face, she oh so slowly turns to Michael who now of course is having second thoughts about his actions. This is the final straw, if this survival thing is really gonna work Michael is gonna have to be dropped into place, dropped hard. 

 

Michael's mind races with regrets as Natalie's eyes leave him, he just continues to sit as she does in the bright glow of the large pile of burning wood on the sand. She looks back to the crying teen and eases her hands under him and then scoops him up. "Aww..." She says heartbroken. "I sh-should've left you alone with him." Aren covers his swollen eye with one hand and uses his free arm to hug her thumb. 

 

"I'll get to you really soon I promise!" Natalie says reassuringly as she uses the index finger of her free hand to undo the single button of her breast pocket. She gently drops Aren inside and lightly pats it. "But you're gonna stay there for now, and no peeping..." Her blue eyes leave the pocket go back to the onlooking Michael as she buttons the single button back up. Natalie cracks her knuckles. "This m-may get a little ugly

 

Expecting to see a hand coming towards him, Michael gasps as Natalie's toes plow through the sand getting closer and closer to him as she extends her leg further and further.

 

 

End Notes:

It's hard improving as the story goes on since not many reviews are coming in. If you want to help the story's quality and even contribute to what happens in it please leave a review!. Like do you think Natalie's hunt should've been written out, let me know!

 

There's Always Something Bigger by RMWALA
Author's Notes:

This chapter adds something big in, literally! Please leave your thoughts and suggestions, thanks!

 

 

The foot keeps coming at Michael at an extremely fast pace. Even if Michael tried to get out of it's way he couldn't have. Natalie just barely raises her foot off the ground the last second as it keeps coming forward and her toes bang right into Michael's chest as he sits. He gets the wind knocked out of him and was also forced onto his back by the force of the hit. Like the case with the raptor kick it wasn't her hardest, nowhere near it actually, it's not like she wants to break bones.

 

Air still flows to her shirt's pocket from the two little holes on the side of the closed button. Aren is pretty claustrophobic in here, it's a big pocket but it still leaves his legs cramped. Natalie's peers at her pocket and sees Aren moving around inside, his movements are nowhere near frantic. "You can come out in a bit sweetie, don't worry." Wanting her focus on Michael, Natalie pulls her pink shirt down as she sits.

 

Pulled down farther and tucked between her bottom and the sand so it doesn't come up, Natalie's top is now much tighter against her smooth light skin. It would sound like Aren's tight space issue just got worse, but he's getting presses nice and close to his crush's breasts. His eye and groin are giving him to much pain to make him smile, and so with a content face Aren's immature mind just thinks on about being so close to the girl's bra.

 

With Aren dealt with, the fourteen year old looks back at her friend, who just seems to be finishing getting air back into his lungs regularly. "You're unbelievable Michael, just unbelievable." She says as Aren listens on eager to at least get to hear his bully get what's coming to him.

 

Michael sits up to try and start speaking but his upper half is knocked back down just as it was about a minute ago. It's recovery time all over for Michael as the giantess above him stands up and again pulls her shirt down to keep Aren busy in his own kiddish mind. Michael looks on in sudden horror as that same right foot, which is obviously Natalie's dominant one, slowly raises up into the air and goes about level with her knee.

 

Michael's panicking mind connects the dots in no time and this is when he snaps for the first time. He yells but it comes out more as a shrink. "No! Please! Don't do it! I'll do anything! Please!" He says putting his hands up in futile method of defense. Natalie doesn't say a word and keeps lowering her foot. Her heel sets down in front Michael's feet and the roughly sixty degree angle made between the bottom of her foot and Michael gets smaller and smaller.

 

The soft sole first is on Michael's shins, then knees, then thighs, then crotch, then stomach, and finally her toes come to a rest on his chest. At first she was doing this purely because she saw as the only way to really get Michael as a part of the team. As it went on though she came to a realization of how this actually somewhat... enjoyable. She smiles slowly but wide enough that her shiny white teeth are clearly visible. The smile is short lived however from the shock of seeing Michael burst into tears, the first ever time she's seen him do so.

 

The boy under her foot puts his hands on her toes trying to lift them off as hard as he can, but Natalie can barely even feel him trying to do. "D-Don't crush me!" He yells up wanting to get tears out of his eyes so his vision isn't so blurry but instead he keeps trying to get her foot off. His superior squints at him raising an eye brow. "The moment I lay a finger on you or say anything you think I'm gonna kill you or leave you." She sighs. "It's just a little punishment Mikey." She cutely as she shrugs. "No big deal." The girl adds with a slight wiggle of her toes. "Hmm..." She ponders with her hands on her hips.

 

"Can you tell me why you're being punished?" She asks expectingly. Michael's eye grow tired and fall limp at his sides. "B-Because I'm d-difficult and a big pain!" He blurts just wanting to get out from under there. "Good!" Natalie smiles talking to him as if he's five year old. "I saved your like like twice and Aren's just been going with what he feels is right and what do you do? You make both our times a thousand times harder." As she plays back what he's saying in her head she gets angrier. 

 

"But that's going to stop now, right little boy?" She interrogates him once more. "I'd to have to do this again, but don't think it won't be an option." She presses her toes down hard on his chest for a second to get him out of his frozen stare. Michael coughs lightly before continuing to say whatever she wishes to hear. "Yes! Yes! I'll stop, I promise!" His light voice going up to Natalie's ears fifty feet above.

 

He sounds genuinely terrified right now, and although she wants his ego gone, she doesn't want him scared to say a word around her. She slowly lifts her foot up and as soon as Michael can squeeze out from under it he scurries away about six feet before curling up in cowered ball. Natalie has a seat on the sand and begins to reach for the defeated boy. Seeing this, he tries to resist but his effort are put aside by the hand with no real effort. "D-Don't be scared." She says softly wondering if she was too harsh, she did the foot thing to add fear but not this much...

 

As Michael sits scared in her palm, she uses the fingers on there free hand to help him wipe away some tears. "It's so hard having to deal with you and Aren arguing all the time, it was like this even back in the city. I just couldn't really stop it. And it shows, I have no idea what I'm doing." Natalie says honestly drying his tears as she does so. "I shouldn't have put you under my foot, I j-just wasn't thinking." She adds sadly. How on earth could she just not assume making a Michael feel like he's about to get squelched wouldn't terrify him nearly out of his mind.

 

Michael looks up both weakly and shyly now he feels his respect is gone. He gulps and nods slowly. Natalie pats his head with a singled finger then moves that hand over to there shirt and undoes the button. She reaches in out comes Aren, nearly asleep in Natalie's hand. "Alright... let's try and maybe forget this happened… I think we've all done some pretty bad stuff here." How holding both in two different hands, the enormous teen looks to the recovering Michael. "Sorry." Then to Aren, who the worst she's done to is yell into his ear on accident. "Sorry." Michael goes next, much to the other two's relief seeing he doesn't demand to said sorry to first. "Sorry, sorry." He says quietly to both. 

 

Aren clears his throat and no longer covers his black eye, it's still in pretty bad shape though. "Sorry Natalie for… whatever." He gestures Natalie to combine hands and she does to. Aren walks over from Natalie's right hand to her left where Michael stands awkwardly. He suddenly wraps his arms around Michael in a big hug and slowly but naturally Michael hugs his junior buddy back. "Sorry dude." Aren says meaningly before hearing the same thing from Michael. Aren grins slightly, he must look out of this world cute and sensitive to his beloved.

 

The giant audience member of this moves her now free right hand to her chest. "Awwwww..." Aren lets go eventually, ending the touching little moment between the two. Michael has had a somewhat blank stare this whole time, imagining Natalie's foot coming down on him over and over. "I n-need sleep..." He says simply after a bit of silence from everyone. This whole lesson may have been for the best, but it's gonna take a while to get over it. Natalie looks to Aren who's on the same hand and he nods, letting out a yawn. 

 

"I thought you guys were hungry though." She says looking at the near over cooked raptor. She plucks it out by the end of the tail she kept out of the flames. She blows on it over and over as Aren watches curiously an Michael tries to keep his eyes open. It cools down soon enough and everybody gets a share to make them satisfied. 

 

"I was tired too and you can bet we'll knock it no time on full stomachs!" She says smiling a bit as she goes down from her sat up position to lay on her back. She puts both boys above her head rather than to her sides in case she rolls over in her sleep. With the fire's immense light dying down, all three close there eyes in order to sleep through the first night. However Natalie's bothered by her actions, and it stops from sleeping no matter how tired she is. She reaches above her head and grabs Michael, waking him up in the process. 

 

"H-Huh?" He says lifting his head up with his light brown eyes still closed, although feeling awful she can't help but giggle at the sight of that, it's just too adorable. "I just want to say again I'm really sorry, can you please please forgive me? Don't get me wrong, you were a major pain, but I went too far." She explains sounding ashamed, she simply got lost in the power and she knows it. Aren's fast sleep by now so there's no protest when Natalie puckers her soft plush lips and plants a kiss on Michael's torso. Sure enough that gets him wide awake. "F-Forgive me? Please?" She says in that cutesy voice she uses when wanting to. 

 

Michael smiles softly as the exhaustion gets his eyes droopy from their widened position. He could let it go he assumes, if she's this sorry there's no way she'll do it again. Also, everyone's on good terms now so there's just bright times ahead. He knows it too… he knows he did get what was coming to him, trying to stay top when there's someone who's knee is over you is a bad idea. It'll take time, but he'll work hard to make himself a better person. "F-Forgiven... now sleep... please... tired..." He says going limp. "Oh right, right!" She says putting back next to Aren. Michael's still limp and has barely enough energy to turn his head to Aren. He gave the kid a black eye and not even ten minutes later Aren hugged him and said sorry first. 

 

Michael forgives Aren for his failure to get his back and at this point almost feels guilty, but he gets over the feeling as he falls asleep. Feeling much better, the leader of the three closes her eyes and falls into a nice peaceful sleep as well. That leaves Aren who actually was the first to pass out, but rather than good thoughts of what's to come his mind raced with thoughts of him and Natalie together without Michael. No Michael and no clothes, just paradise with who he's nearly convinced himself is his girlfriend.

 

All stay asleep through the whole of the warm night next to the ever shrinking fire. Natalie is the first to wake about nine hours later. She doesn't need too much sleep and even after a day of constant struggle she's more than ready after nine hours. Michael and Aren on the other hand are still completely out cold next to each other. She rolls onto her stomach and looks over at her two little companions. Oh so slowly, she stands up, making pretty little noise actually due to being in the soft sand. 

 

She tip toes to the edge of the forest and then a tiny bit deeper so the trees trunks have a good amount of size. The trees are still pretty short to her, only about forty feet off the ground or so. What these trees lack in size however they make up in width, their diameter is easily more than six feet. The towering teenager puts her foot at the base of the tree then hugs. She begins to lean back and actually have to use some strength for this, uproots the tree. She eases it down onto the forest floor hoping it doesn't wake up either of the boys.

 

Natalie does this two more times, leaving her with three tree trunks with no branches, having broken those all of. She picks up and tries to remain quiet bringing it back to the shore but silence isn't the only problem as these trees are a struggle to carry. She gently lowers the first one onto the sand which take almost a minute seeing how slowly she goes to avoid awakening the other two. This repeats that process two more times with the other trees she took out and it's finally finished. 

 

Now making a triangle around the ever sleeping Michael and Aren is a wall of thick and tall wood. Natalie looks down at her creation and smiles at her own work. But something crosses her mind, if they wake up and she's gone, they'll probably worry or maybe even panic knowing Michael. She leans over and using her index finger to scratch into the wood. The writing is super light since she thought chipping off anything but the loose bark will make them up. It reads simply, BRB.

 

Finally done with that, Natalie lets out a sigh of relief. Doing so many tasks in just one day has definently made her rather dirty, and it'll be nice to start the day off with a bath. She goes over deep into the jungle, starting on her tippy toes but once she's deep enough she starts to walk normally, not having to worry about the sound of her foot steps traveling that far. Confident that even if they do wake about now they can't get out of the from the tree triangle, Natalie unzips and unbuttons her jeans. Next comes off that bright pink shirt followed by her reaching behind her back undoing her white bra before taking that off as well. She pulls down her under wear and then sticks a single toe in the water to get a feel for the temperature. Even in the morning it's pretty hot due to the blazing power of the sun wherever they may be. 

 

The now bare bodied giantess walks to the middle of it, still standing up. Her feet touch the bottom but nothing below her collar bone is visible. With a relaxing sigh, she takes a few moments to enjoy the feeling of being in the nice water. She realizes actually cleaning up using the water maybe cause some small waves, and she's dropped her clothes close to the mini lake. The fifty foot girl smiles lightly since she's managed to catch that. She reaches over with her arms causing her legs to back since she doesn't want to get out of the water. Her arm is wet so she grabs all the clothes in one big fist then quickly throws it further from the lake. 

 

"Finally..." She says hoping now she can get time to unwind. But no, not just yet. As she starts moving her legs back forward in the brown and blue water, her foot catches on something. It's not something that holds her foot in place, it goes all around with Natalie's foot as she kicks it about in a sudden panic at first. She takes a second to get a good feel for what's around her ankle before bringing her foot up and her arm down. The two meet about half way in front of her stomach in the murky water. She figured they'd be animals in here, but this body of water is too small to host something too dangerous. She's right too, the only thing in here besides her are frightened fish.

 

She grabs it and takes it off from around her ankle and once her hand gets a feel for it she's almost certain not what it is, but what it's made of. She gulps, it's clothing. She winces slowly bringing it further and further up getting closer and closer to taking it out of the water and revealing what it is. It's man made and that's discomforting enough, but it can't be jacket or anything, a strap went around her ankle.

 

It's out of the water now, and Natalie lets out a big gasp as she holds her hand above her head, the object right in front of her face. A light green bra, but this is far different from the white one that belongs to Natalie's. Michael and Aren have done enough of the dumbfounded staring, now it's her turn. Due to it's sheer size and the fact that it's drenched from being deep under water, the bra is actually too heavy for her to hold easily with one finger and so her other hand comes to help. Holding it sprawled out in front of her, she can tell it's been at the bottom of this mini lake for long while.

 

These belong to a girl with D cups, or at least D cups in ratio to her size. But that's not all, it's not just the bigger cups, the hook is bigger, the straps are longer and thicker, this bra grew in ratio to the person wearing it just like Natalie's did. This piece of clothing dwarfs Natalie's, just holding it in front of her makes her feel like a little girl who's not even in middle school, and mind you this is a girl who's boobs way over one thousand and two hundred pounds together. She does some quick thinking in her head, again being a very smart girl. Her eyes widen and in shock of what she concludes in her head she drops the bra, which then slowly goes down to the bottom of the lake once more after a making a big splash.

 

The owner or former owner of this bra, seeing she probably left it, has to be very easily over one hundred feet tall.

 

 

End Notes:

So a lot happens in this chapter! Please let me know what you think of what I added and where it could go from here, I'd REALLY appreciate some help. Thanks!

Michael's Bigger Mess by RMWALA
Author's Notes:

Once again a review and suggestion would be very much appreciated because they really get me reary to write once more, thanks!

 

 

"So that's it huh? That's it? You're just going to give up like that?" Michael's father yells into his face from about a foot away in the middle of the forest. "D-Dad..." Michael peeps back in a response. "Y-Yelling could attract d-..." He's cut off. "My yelling can attract whatever it wants! It doesn't matter because nothing can touch us! Don't you know you're Merzen? Just like me! Nothing can touch us." He says lowering his voice to sound more proud as Michael looks on fighting back tears from getting yelled at so much.

 

"Don't think I want to yell, but you just frustrate me so much sometimes son." He says using a calm tone for the first time. "I can't believe you gave in so early the moment that little boy leaves your side. You can't even think of an idea! It's good you deny those that aren't yours but come on! No wonder you lost, you have nothing to back up anything with!" His father yells getting more frustrated as plays back what he says in his head.

 

"B-But sh-she's so big what am I supposed to do?" Michael peeps out staring at the floor nervously. There's a pause from his dad. "You're not good enough just yet to stand up to someone like that, so listen son, I want you to leave." Michael looks up slowly. "Leave... leave what?" He asks curiously. "Them." His father replies. "If there two so called 'friends' won't even bother listening to you and will always team up on you, screw them. Go do your own thing." He answers confident in his son.

 

"W-When I'm alone though I always get attacked by something!" Michael protests raising his voice a bit. His dad smiles. "Good, argue with me!" He says putting his hands behind his back and listening like a military general, standing a foot over his son being a full 6'10''. Michael is silent for a few moments but then clears his throat. "I know th-they have no time for m-minds this great but like... She's so big I'm so so safe next to her. Aren's just Aren but he's really nice even if you're not that nice to him!"

 

Mr. Merzen shakes his head. "You've turned into a follower! You need to be a leader! What do we call followers?" He asks his son expectingly. "E-Employees." He answers sadly. "And what do we call leaders?" His dad asks to his series of questions. "Employers." Michael adds making sure to add emphasis on the -ers just like his dad always does. 

 

"Exactly!" His dad exclaims stomping his boot in the dirt of the forest for emphasis. "So like I said, leave! You can at least be your own leader, your own employer." He says grinning and awaiting his son's response. Another long silence from Michael before he begins. "I-I..." He imagines all the terrifying beast that must be around super deep in the forest. Even near the edge there are raptors that could end his life. But they haven't, and they haven't because of his giant protector, who just wants him to stop being so difficult.

 

He gulps, he knows what's better but he can't deny his father, he trusts his opinion and suggestions over anyone else's in the whole world. "Y-You got it dad!" He says starting shaky but ending his sentence with a clenching of his fists and a smile of confidence. "Perfect, I'm glad to hear that son, now make me proud!" His father says thus ending the conversation. "I would say good luck but you don't need it, remember, you're a Merzen, just like your father..." His dad's right hand then leaves his back and flings forward. He smacks Michael right in the face as hard as he can. As soon as it makes contact with the teens face, Michael shoots up from the sand, now awake.

 

He rubs his cheek softly as he realizes it was all a dream. He looks all around him from his sat up position. No Natalie, she must be far away if he can't see her that enormous girl. The trees she's set for protection still surround him and the still asleep Aren. He reads the BRB scratched oh so lightly in the wood. What luck! He knew having to sneak away would be hard but it's super easy now with Natalie preoccupied with whatever she left for.

 

The laid down tree trunks are too tall and round to climb over, obviously intended by her. So determined to get out, Michael's convinced himself she's put these here to trap him rather than protect him from wandering raptors or something. He looks to the first corner of the three, the trees are right up against each other. He looks to the second corner of the triangle and finds the same thing. Turning his head to the third corner he finds just what he's looking for.

 

There's about an eight gap between the two trees. Natalie must have been too big to notice it. He gets up quickly but goes slowly to that corner to make sure Aren stays asleep. He turns to his side and start trying to squeeze out, which he manages to do pretty easily, just getting a few chips of bark in his shirt. He's out and free to leave, and he's gotten those two things much easier that he thought he would get. He smiles confidently, the changing Michael now gone all the way back to they way he was at square one due to that dream.

 

He walks to do that slow and confident walk his dad had but he has no idea when Natalie will be back and he doesn't want to take the chance of being spotted. He speed walks into the forest, being sure to get in from a way different angle then the huge flattened ground of where Natalie gets in and out. He takes his first steps and it's so far so good. He's still nervous of predators, despite his father's words of being untouchable. There's one thing on this now lone wolf's mind, breakfast. 

 

As he keeps going straight in deeper and deeper, but making much slower then Natalie does, he thinks back to what exactly could be on the menu. He scans the forest floor and finds himself two sharp stick each about three feet long and takes them with him. The best candidate he has is one of those super small dinosaurs that are about a foot off the ground, like the first ever creature he ever encountered since coming here. 

 

He stops going towards the center and now walks along near the very edges, the sand of the shore about ten feet to his right. He hears a small rustle behind him and he quickly turns around. It could be anything and the teenage boy's heart starts pounding as he wonders if he's gonna be the predator or prey. He puts his sticks down for a second and grab a rock. He throws from the bush he just barely made out to be the one that moved.

 

The rock falls right into the small bush and out jumps a dinosaur just like the first one he saw. It's a member of the same species and Michael hurries to grab his sticks and begins to chase it. The dinosaur is agile but it's footsteps are very tiny and so Michael finds himself catching up to it. He didn't think he could at first but he's actually surviving out here great. Of course, he thought to soon.

 

The mini raptor like reptile scurries next to a huge bush and stalls Michael there, dodging stab attempts and running in circles near the bush. Michael starts to wonder why it ran here and now refuses to leave even though it could get hit and killed any second by him. His question is answered as the bush rattles a bit before another member of that species come out. At first he smiles wide seeing he can get two and keep one for lunch.

 

Michael's smile quickly disappears as two more come out at the same time, then another one, then three at a time, and the two more at the same time. Michael's now standing in front of nine of these little creatures. Not really sure what to do, he just stands there. But then all of a sudden they all begin to attack the boy, shrieking as they all join in on a pack attack. These things can jump at least four feet in the air and a few do to get at Michael's face as the rest tear at his jeans, ripping off parts they bite at so they can get to his flesh. Michael yells but he's too far for Natalie to hear as she continues to have her bath.

 

He manages to throw off the few scratching on his upper body then turns around goes on a full on sprint. The mini dinosaurs chase him closely, they're very social creatures and once one is in severe danger, they jump to into a furious defense which then turns into an attack. Michael turns back for a split second to throw his sticks but just like before their agility allows them to dodge it. Being in much better shape due to a certain someone he refuses acknowledge, Michael's in much better shape than the time that bigger raptor chased him. And so he can run for much longer and does too as the sociable little creatures give up trying to catch him and all dart back from where they came, the now very far away bush.

 

Michael catches his breathe and lets out a sigh of relief. He figures that there must be maybe herbivores that small near the edge. Once he's good to go, he starts to make back from where he ran which was... where again. "W-... oh no no no!" He says looking all directions but it all looks the same. His mind so focused on getting away didn't care much for the scenery. "I-I'm lost..." He says slowly.

 

As he tries to not break into a huge panic, he hears something. It sounds really odd, like the when the moving of a fork in and around pasta, but much louder and yet still somewhat far. Curiously, he follows the sound until the teen finds himself twenty feet away from one of those bigger raptors. This one however is already eating, feeding what looks like a little triceratops but it has no horns. That's also what the sound was, the tearing of warm fresh meat. Michael quickly darts behind a tree. 

 

He gets an idea, a good one but a gruesome one. The lone wolf stays quiet behind the tree, waiting for the raptor to finish its meal so he can dig into what's left. "I'm a leader, I'm an employer, I'm a Merzen... I got this." He says to himself with his eyes closed to give self confidence. Upon reopening his eyes, he sees something in the corner of them. He turns his head slowly, his heart already beginning to pound from he can make out of it just from the corner. Standing about five feet away, looking right at him with those lifeless yet attentive eyes is the raptor. It has blood on it's teeth and around it's mouth, and must have heard his meal's scavenger.

 

Michael is frozen in fear. He hasn't moved a muscle and so the raptor continues to stare at him curiously, but it's certainly not a friendly stare. He gulps and even an action as small as that has the raptor take a step closer. Michael reacts now. "Fuck you!" He shouts at the top of his lungs before punching the raptor right in the face. He takes this time that the raptor gets sense of what just happened to run away. The raptor shrieks a very high pitched shriek at him before following the young human. 

 

Already somewhat tired from the chase earlier, Michael knows if he's going to survive he has to lose this thing soon. He has no idea where to go though, it's trees, trees, and more trees. Although straight ahead of them there seems to be a place where there are no trees. Well there are but they're few and far between. Hoping it's shore, he starts to head for that hoping he can maybe lose the raptor by going the ocean where it will refuse to follow him. 

 

Michael sprints out of the forest and onto a huge dying grassland, not the shore. The raptor however stop right in front of the grasslands. It roars at him intimidatingly before turning back and going back to the forest to finish eating it's original prey. Michael finds himself repeating the process of recovering from an energy consuming chase. He wonders though this time not where the shore is, but why the raptor refused to come here. 

 

It smells very unnoticeably scent of urine. Michael starts to heat stomps. He knows right away these aren't Natalie's, they're too quiet to be. He gulps, having loved dinosaurs before coming here, he knows all sorts of things about many species. He's near an open forest, the urine must be to distinguish territory, the raptor refused to come here out of fear... the fear of the king. The footsteps get louder and louder and Michael turns his head around slowly.

 

There it is, the king of the dinosaurs, Tyrannosaurus Rex. It's about thirty feet away and is coming closer every second to see what exactly was 'brave' enough to come into it's territory. From the gawking teen's left comes another one, the mate of the Tyrannosaurus he saw first. They're about thirteen feet just at the shoulder and roughly ten feet shorter in length than Natalie is tall. He can hear the powerful taking in of a air at the both T-Rex sniff Michael's scent with their amazingly strong sense of smell.

 

He can't move, he just can't, he's too frightened. One is about fifteen feet away and the other is twenty. They're a dark brown color with light brown bellies and stripes of black along their back only. The one a bit farther away let's out an ear shattering roar similar to the one all three of the teens heard when Natalie took her first huge steps inside the forest. This gets Michael reacting and be breaks into a sprint back into the forest.

 

He knows that there are dangers over there too, but he'll do anything to escape these enormous beasts. Both of them begin to chase the boy, much faster than he is even though it takes a bit of time to get them running at full speed. Michael's back in the forest but what he hoped to happened hasn't'. The two apex predators are unfamiliar with human scent and assume what they smell is a threat.  Michael changes the direction he's running over and over hoping to lose these not so agile creatures. However they have more of an ariel view on their target and don't lose him.

 

Every second that goes by his predators get closer. Michael's brain is so focused on just surviving that he doesn't notice what he's running at. The dinosaurs are also too full of adrenaline to notice it. The naturally small human actually has the advantage, walking right in between the two enormous pillars of leg. But then he trips flat on his face and turns around quickly crawl back. The Tyrannosaur couple sees this as they keep pursuing him and once they do, lose all real consciousness as they go for the kill.

 

There's no escape now. Closer... closer... closer... BAM! Both of the predators smash their heads into a wall, a wall of human skin. The female tyrannosaur smashes head first into the right into the left leg and the male into the left one. All three of the members of this chase were so caught in it they didn't notice what they were running at. Michael's in complete and utter awe, so maybe being small does help you in certain situations, he ran right through the small space in between the legs and is now just in front of toes that dwarf Natalie's.

 

He doesn't know if he should be thankful about it or not, but the owner of these legs doesn't notice him. She instead turns around curiously and looks way down to see the two T-Rex recovering from a near skull breaking collision. The legs are unmoved. She turns her whole body around luckily not accidentally stepping on the motionless Michael.

 

Before the two reptiles can run away, the girl bends downs and puts one hand on each one. Michael can't believe what he's seeing, so much is going on all at once. He wants to stare at her in amazement but he can't just yet since he must see what unfolds. He gasps as two of the most highly thought of predators in history are lifted right into the air. The girl bends back up to her full height, the dinosaurs in her hand kick and roar all around but she holds them by their backs easily her fingers and thumb not too far from connecting at the dinosaur's bellies.

 

She brings her hands up closer to her face, going up past her toned tummy to the bare D cup breasts that a long time ago were covered by a light green bra which now lies at the bottom of a lake. "Wow..." She says oddly yet happily looking at the two helpless reptiles in her hands. "Usually breakfast doesn't come running at me." She adds as she slowly moves the two Tyrannosaurus Rex up and down trying to see which one weighs more. "Ah you know what, I think I'll have a big breakfast today." She says simply as Michael looks on.

 

She looks to the one in her left hand begins to squeeze down on it with her hand. The T-Rex spasms all around desperately but there's absolutely no hope of escaping the true apex predator on this island. The pressure builds up more and more until snaps and cracks can be heard. The dinosaurs ribs break and push up into organs before it becomes motionless, silent, and lifeless. The eighteen year old's hazel eyes look to her right hand.

 

Michael looks on in both complete awe and horror as she brings the lone survivor of the couples head closer and closer to her mouth. It all happens so fast, but Michael recalls all the documentaries he's watch, all these scientists talking about how large and powerful a T-Rex jaw was, but it's nothing to the human jaw of this naked queen of the island. The T-Rex tries desperately to bite at the young women's face but she simply holds it too far for it to reach.

 

The girl's lips part and the gap between them gets wider and wider until it puts to shame the size of the full grown dinosaur in her hands. With her mouth now wide and open and full of saliva due to her appetite building, she moves the T-Rex closer to her face once more. Michael's jaw drops even further as the T-Rex's head goes into her mouth. 

 

Her mouth now starts to close. What's amazing though is how casual this all is. She has a monotone look on her face and even used the dead T-Rex in her left hand to scratch at her itchy at the time enormous left breast. Her front teeth ease down on the top of her prey's neck at the bottom teeth are under it's neck. She moves her jaw side to side, in seconds the T-Rex has gashes in its neck which bleed like mad. She tilts her head up and let's some of its red hot blood flow into her mouth as a little appetizer before finishing off the bleeding out Tyrannosaur by smashing it's head into the back of the already dead one in her opposite hand.

 

And with that, she begins to walk. Michael has no idea where but she's way too fast for him to keep up even sprinting. He's still gawking. Now that her amazing actions are over, he can actually take a look at the girl's actually features, and he definently likes what he sees. Her round bottom sways from side to side as she disappears off into the distance. She also had long black hair that was about chest length.

 

This was quiet an experience for the teen, and as he now has the chance to think, he comes up with another plan. To get his sorry ass back to Natalie. In the far far distance he hears a shout. "Michael!" It's undoubtable Natalie's and they must be looking for him, a huge smile appears on the boys face as he starts to run towards the direction from which her voice came from. 

 

Now it's gone, now it's over. Michael let's go of his Merzen family pride and gets ready to become a role player of the team alongside Aren.

 

 

End Notes:

So I had a hard time deciding where to go with Michael leaving and considered a lot of things. Please let me know what you think of how this situation ended and suggest ideas to build off what happened, thanks! Also I know there's a lot of more I guess gruesome stuff in this chapter but hey, it's what goes down in nature. PLEASE let me know what you think of this!

Love Lost and Love Found by RMWALA
Author's Notes:

This is going to be a shoter chapter since I don't have much planned, a review however would for sure get my writing once more, I need ideas!

 

 

After almost no time due to Natalie's enormous footsteps making huge ground, Michael reunites with his two friends. There's a huge smile on everyone's face, a bit of a fake one from Aren though. Natalie quickly bends down and scoops of the ecstatic little Michael. "Oh my god you're okay! Thank god you're okay!" She says in joy and relief.

 

"Y-Yah I'm fine, and I'm so so sorry! I'll never do it again!" Michael says reassuringly as she's held by both of Natalie's hands at once, Aren is on her shoulder. "Do what again? What did you do?" She asks curiously. "I-I ran away... but that taught me to never be like my old self, trust me!" The girl nods her head a bit. "Oh... that's why Aren was still there..." She says slowly.

 

"Y-You know I'm just glad you're okay! I would have never forgiven myself if we lost you just because I needed to do some morning business!" She exclaims happily and Michael nods his head in agreement. "Wait..." She says after a bit of silence. "So you tried to survive on your own? How on earth are you still alive?" The tower of a teen asks as she gasps.

 

"Lots of running... I guess that's it. From everything, small raptors, big raptors, and I saw a T-Rex! It chased me!" He says with a hint of pride as Natalie's eyes widen. "A T-Rex, how did you get away?" She asks amazed, she moves Michael a bit closer to her face. Michael's just a little better looking that Aren is to her but the main difference between the two to her Michael, at least when he's not being a jerk, is a really brave and hardworking person.

 

Aren on the other hand is nice, but he's in need all the time and doesn't contribute much. "Did I say A T-Rex? I meant two!" Michael adds. "Two? You're lying!" She says letting this story which sounds like a fairy tale take her away. Michael shakes his head. "No no I'm dead serious, cross my heart hope to die." He says super confidently. Something's in these two conversing teens, it's been lingering for a while despite all there arguments.

 

It's coming out now more than ever since they're oh so happy to see each other. Natalie has enough for Michael to like, and with his stubborn self gone and with this amazing true story to tell, Natalie's seeing likable qualities too. It's love. The love struck girl puckers her plush lips and without thinking, moves Michael closer and closer to them. Michael's surprised at first but he finds himself closing his eyes and puckering his own lips. 

 

Every second they get closer and once the two are only about a foot away from lip locking, though Natalie's lips will cover much more than just Michael's, Aren screams out. "H-Hey what are you doing! You can't kiss my girlfriend!" Both Natalie's and Michael's eyes spring open and look to Aren as he stands angrily on Natalie's shoulder.

 

"GIRLFRIEND?!" They say in unison. Aren nods confidently but his confident look quickly fades when he sees the confusion on his 'girlfriends' face. "B-Babe? We're not dating?" He peeps out nervously like he normally does. "Babe? Aren, you think we're dating?" She asks in shock as he turned head faces him. "I th-thought we were, you always took care of me and were super nice an-..." He's cut off. "S-So? I would've done the same for Michael if he wasn't suck a jerk back then."

 

Michael hangs his head and once Natalie sees this she repeats. "I said back then Mikey." Before turning back to Aren. "And I do it because we're all friends, and we all need to take of each other and be nice, now more than ever being on this island." The enormous teen explains softly. Aren gets it now, but his heart is still shattered. Here he was having convinced himself he was in a relationship with his crush. He was actually somewhat happy Michael was gone, it could've been just him and Natalie.

 

One of Natalie's hands that hold Michael leave him and grab Aren. She now holds both in front of her, one in each hand as usual. "Well... this is super awkward now isn't it?" She asks pouting a bit as the two boys nod. "W-Well should I finish my story?" Michael asks after a bit hoping to change the subject and forget about it. Natalie begins to walk to shore, just following the path of crushed leaves and the occasional crushed mini dinosaur. It was a bit of an episode for anything in her path as she ran to Michael.

 

"Yah, go on..." Natalie answers, being pretty bummed out that she just had to break Aren's heart like that. Aren's quiet, his sensitive little self on the verge of tears. "Umm... okay! So I ran and ran not noticing anything in front of me. I don't know if what I'm gonna say is good or not but I'll say it because you guys have to know." He clears his throat.

 

"I ran into this girl, she didn't see me though. The two T-Rex ran into her too. And she was... oh my god she was... I'm not even kidding right now! More than two Natalie's on top of each other!" At this even Aren listens closely, not caring for Michael's experiences until now. 

 

Natalie on the other hand having found the bra which she hasn't told either of the two about, responds with a unexpected. "Did she have really big boobs?!" Both Michael and Aren give her really odd looks. Natalie realizes what she just asked and blushes a bit. "N-No I'm serious, answer!" 

 

"W-Well yah they were like huge, really huge." Michael answers blushing a bit himself now. "H-How do you know?" He adds following up his answer with a question. "I... I found her bra at the bottom of the lake." Natalie answers as her and Michael try to put pieces together. "Where you in the lake?" He asks. "Nope... it was uh, floating!" She lies. "O-Oh okay..." He says slowly. 

 

"S-So what are we gonna do about her?" Aren adds to the conversation for the time curiously, he wonders if that new girl could make Natalie jealous, heck she could be more attractive than Natalie and he could take her altogether.

 

Everybody shrugs as Natalie reaches the shore. "Okay boys, two things..." She has a seat in the sand, her cute bottom smashing down into the sand. "Breakfast, and a way to deal with that really really big girl." She says peering at her buddies to see if they agree. They both nod at the same time. Michael and Aren's chemistry as really been falling apart lately.   

 

As they discuss what they should do, the young women being discussed about enjoys her big breakfast of T-Rex.

 

 

End Notes:

It'll be a while before another chapter comes out unless I can get a some reviews giving come input on what you'd like to see happen, thanks. Remember I will almost fur sure put in the story, just read some reviews and you'll that, so PLEASE leave some reviews guys!

Separation Via Storm by RMWALA
Author's Notes:

Thanks to everyone who left a review last chapter, I needed them now more than ever. Most of the things suggested help me come up with what happens now, so please enjoy!

 

 

 

It was going well for the trio, it really was. The only real problem was Aren having to recover from the break up with his girlfriend that never really was his girlfriend. It was decided amongst all of them, all though the girl of the group obviously had the biggest say, to leave the mysterious and immense girl somewhere on the island. If they meet her it would because she would find them, they don't want to take the chance of walking right into the hands of a possibly hostile and unstoppable young women.

 

Natalie caught breakfast, lunch, and dinner with ease. She got better and better at it, she even caught a raptor for dinner with one hand, the other hand holding her two boys as they came with her on a hunt for the first time. There was a lot of bonding too, even the now distant Michael and Aren did some normal conversing. It seemed like they were finally set to buckle down until rescue came. The three thought it was a straight path from here, they were wrong.

 

Ever since the morning earlier when Michael woke up and run off, there had been clouds in the skies. It was overcast the whole day, and at noon rain started to fall. It was actually a nice light drizzle at the time that everyone enjoyed. However soon enough it was pouring hard. The rain was accompanied with winds too, like the precipitation the wind got stronger and stronger. Not wanting to go into the forest having no idea where a cave is, the three really had no other choice but try and take on the powerful storm on the shore.

 

This events leave them here. Natalie is sitting down with her knees up against her chest, tucked softly in between her legs are the two boys. It's pitch black now, the fire they had mid day to cook has been put out long ago by the fire. Natalie's long golden brown hair is flowing harshly in the air as she tries to just bare the freezing cold.

 

The weather's danger is close to that of what a hurricane has. But this island like it's effect on it's inhabitants is special. The storm is quickly growing in power and is soon more powerful than any hurricane ever seen before. The small trees near the edge of the forest are easily torn right out of the ground. Even enormous trees are leaning dangerously low as they're bombarded by rain drops as well. An enormous gust of wind hits Natalie in the back. 

 

Though she weighs tons and tons, she knocked forward from sat up position, and finds her self falling forward on her stomach. The only instances of light come from the occasional lightning strike, and one comes as the teen falls. She sees herself about to fall on the also falling Michael and Aren, and just barely manages to smack them away from her body before it crashes into the sand. It's too dark to see again. 

 

Natalie darts her hand to where she last saw them the instant she finished falling. All she feels is sand. There's two yells and she knows they belong to her friends. But they seem so far away and are too far to even hear in a matter of seconds. The storm has taken them in its winds in seconds. The huge teen breaks into a panic and feels all around her but it's all sound. "MICHAEL! AREN!" She shrieks. "NO!" 

 

The worrisome teen finds herself crawling around, almost falling on her side due to the gusts that are so strong they can knock her over. It seems like every second she brings on hand from the sand to her face to wipe the overwhelming amounts of water off of it. She crawls and not being able to see where she is, rams her head into some trees, obviously tough ones since they're still rooted.

 

However they're not for too much longer. The added force of the gusts and also the disorientation by hitting Natalie's face causes the trees to uproot and come flying out right into Natalie, as if they're hitting her back in revenge. Natalie get hits onto the sand on her back. The liquids are face consist not only of water but now also some blood. It all happened so fast, things went from near perfect to the point where it couldn't get much worse.

 

The young teen breaks into tears right then and there, her body somehow finds a way to sleep in the middle of the night once the storms sheer forces have started to die down. The only member of her group still on shore, she doesn't wake up until deep into the noon of the next day.

 

Michael and Aren go flying every which way, wherever nature wants them to go. They're helpless and are soon separated. Luckily for them they don't crash right into a tree or into the ground, instead just the branches or leaves at the top as the winds hold them high and flying. Both teens kick around and flail about but there's no use. 

 

Michael knows that even if this forced ride doesn't kill him whatever happens it will be very hard to get through, seeing how everyone is very very far away from one another and each second the distance gets farther. The eldest of the group keeps yelling as the winds weaken as he gets farther from the center of it. The earth's pull on him is now too much for the air to compete with and Michael begins to fall. Lighting strikes and just before he falls he sees nothing but rocks below. This is it for him.

 

He closes his eyes and gets silent as he gets ready. Just before he falls the teen feels something dive forward and catch him. That's the last thing his brain registers before his head hits a branch as his fall is broken by whoever.

 

Aren lost all track of Michael a long time ago. As Michael's body was flown to the high and deep mountains, Aren's was taken to also deep, but to the far right. They've both cleared the enormous forest altogether. Aren unlike Michael on the other hand, is dropped by the pull of gravity down into the jungle biome of this gargantuan island. The winds die down the longer his ride goes, and soon the youngest of the trio hits leaves as big as him as he plummets to the ground. 

 

The soaking wet leaves slowly break his fall, and as he comes in contact with the drenched dirt the impact makes him pass out, which is a much better alternative to taking his life. 

 

There they are, Natalie on the shore, Michael in the mountains, and Aren in the forest. Time goes on and the next morning the sun is out. The clouds are gone and with it goes the rain too. Only the gusts remain, and they've been reduced to harmless breezes. The only evidence that there was a storm the night before are fallen trees all over the place.

 

Michael's eyes open slowly. His vision is blurry at first but in moments it's clear. The sun is shining brightly but only from one side. He turns his head to the source of the light and sees it's the opening of a cave. The events of last night flood back into his mind in an instant and he shoots up from his laid back position on the cold and rough cave floor. "Natalie! Aren!" He exclaims now going from his sat up position to a standing one.

 

"I hope they're okay as well..." Michael hears behind him as he freezes. He slowly turn his whole body around and his jaw drops. His light brown eyes look to Captain Johnson. He sits on a short log sharpening a stick with a stone. "C-C... Cap-..." The dumbfounded boy is cut off. "Yes, it's been a while hasn't it? But common lad, did you really think I couldn't hold my own out here?" He says with a light chuckle. 

 

"Y-You saved me?" Michael asks now closing his formerly gaping mouth. "I did, I heard yelling out from outside the cave and as soon as I came out I saw you crashing right on top of me. That storm was insane." The older man explains keeping his eyes on his weapon as it takes its shape. 

 

Both of them are silent for a while. Michael breaks the silence by just explaining his amazement. "I c-can't believe it... we never saw any sign of you, we thought you were..." He doesn't finish but the Captain understands and nods. "I never saw a sign of you kids earlier." I came to mountains from somewhere on shore to get on high ground. I managed to find this small little indent and it's now my new home I assume."

 

The teen sits down again, he's so relieved to find out he's not alone and even more relieved that he's with someone who knows what he's doing it seems like. "It's about thirty feet deep, I'd say about ten feet high, but it works." Johnson adds since Michael is silent in his thoughts. "Anyways, so your friends, they're alive?" He goes on as Michael stays quiet as his mind takes this all in. 

 

"Y-Yah... we're really lucky to be alive." He says simply. The teen decides to not tell Captain Johnson of Natalie's size or the other girl's. It just seems like a bad idea to say so, so hiss lips stay shut on the subject. "B-But... you've seen... dinosaurs and stuff right?" He asks curiously hoping he has and he doesn't have to break that to his rescuer.

 

"Seen? I've nearly been eaten!" The Captain answers somewhat jokingly, he has a good vibe around him as always, at least when he's not doing his job. "Join the club..." Michael responds letting some of the positive feeling flow on to him as he smiles lightly. The two continue to talk and catch up, and as they do the Captain can't help but wonder why Michael seems so unlike his normal self. Michael wonders the same thing.

 

Johnson grabs some fire wood he had brought earlier along with an earlier kill of a small mini raptor from the back of the cave where sunlight just barely reaches. As their breakfast cook, they continue to talk and also plan what to do in the coming times.

 

Aren's eyes slowly open just as Michael's did about an hour earlier. His vision is blurry and stays blurry as he becomes conscious since the the teen has sensitive eyes. Unlike Michael, Aren's blue eyes aren't met with the roof of a cave, but with two faces. He blinks a few times and slowly his vision clears up. Leaned over his laid down form are two girls. 

 

"He's waking up, he's waking up!" Says the girl to his left as she leans in closer. The girl to his right makes her move her face back away a bit. "Give him space Ally! He needs time to recover, poor little guy..." She says in a pitiful voice. "Oh, my bad." She says politely as she leans back to where she was before. 

 

His sight is all cleared up now as Aren eyes open all the way. What he sees makes him gasp. He couldn't really tell but there girls are really big! If he saw them on the street, he would've been gawking, but ever since coming to this island Aren's definition of a big person has definitely changed. These two sixteen year olds, named Ally and Dea, are both about fifteen feet from head to toe. 

 

His eyes quickly scan up and down the girl to her left, Ally. She has light skin but it's pretty tan. She slim and fit and that leads him to believe these two have been on the island longer than her has. She has smaller C cups that are covered by her brown hair as it snakes down her shoulders. He looks a little farther up and sees a big smile on the friendly girl's face. She has deep blue eyes just like his as well.

 

He looks to the right now and gets a look at Dea. Her skin is a bit darker, like the shade of most Pilipino kids at his school. She's also slim and not as lean as Ally, having a naturally tiny bit bulkier frame. Her bottom his round and full unlike Ally's more petite one. Looking further up his eyes pause to admire the glorious DD breasts on her chest. His eyes eventually leave them and she sees yet another smiling face. Dea's eyes are a light green.

 

Both of these girl's are in a bra and panties. Both of Ally's two pieces of clothing are a medium brown color. Dea's panties are all white and her enormous bra is also white but had black dots scattered all around it. The two have been here for a month, having known each other before they even got here. In the month they've been here, this is the first person they've seen since the one hundred foot girl they haven't said a word to.

 

"Let's get you off the ground cutie..." Says Dea after a long silence as the two amazons let the boy take the sight of them in. They know from seeing their broken cellphones when they first woke up here that they're bigger than normal. Dea bends down all the way and eases her hands under Aren's armpits. She lifts him up as if he's a toddler and holds him against her side. Ally pats the little boy's shoulder with her hand. "You're gonna be okay buddy, no worries!"

 

There's a lot on Aren's mind at the moment. He's completely quiet as he takes it all in, both what's happening now and what happened last night. "So... do you have a name little fella?" Dea asks having gotten time to get over how small he really is as they made sure he was okay once they found him this morning. She can't help but add some little adjectives though. "Hmm?" Ally adds curiously peering over at the boy who's height is just above their knees. Aren finds it hard to speak, he's in awe of these two amazons, it's important to remember that there bra sizes are in ratio to their huge sizes.

 

"A-Aren..." He peeps so shyly and quietly that the girls could just barely hear him. "Well nice to meet out Aren, I'm Dea." She says keeping that natural smile on her face. "H-Hi Dea..." Aren manages to peep out. "And I'm Ally!" Ally follows up, she holds out two fingers and giggles a bit. Aren grabs the index and middle finger with his whole hand and they shake. They both drop their hands. "Well... I guess we should get to know each other a bit right? Once we're not so out in the open that is." Dea asks starting to walk to wherever these two amazon friends have made their home.

 

"Sounds good!" Ally agrees as joyfully as ever. Aren nods shyly and once Dea sees that she begins to walk through the jungle still holding the newly found boy, Ally walks next to her. With each step, Aren is bounced lightly against her side as the sixteen year old walks on. His young teen mind simply finds it impossible to not stare at both curves of both these girls. 

 

Aren has time to think as he's carried along, and he can't help but grin as he gets a few ideas. Playing the familiar innocent card he did with Natalie, he lets out a loud fake yawn before shifting himself in front of Dea as he's held and resting his head on her collar bone as he closes his eyes. The two girls stop as he does this, and once he's finished he keeps himself motionless, pretending to be asleep. "Aww... he must have been through a lot." Ally says whispering as she sees this.

 

Dea nods. "Let's keep going, don't talk and try to have quiet footsteps." Dea whispers, Ally nods and they continue to walk. As Dea's footsteps pick up again, Aren's little self is against her as her huge hand stays under his little booty keeping him up, again like a toddler. Now instead of being bounced lightly against her side, it's against her chest. Aren forces himself to hide his grin and keep quiet but he can't help but let out a soft groan on occasion as his hardened member is poked up against Dea's firm and heavy right tit. The whole ride is heaven, as his thin chest, stomach, and of course crotch is rubbed up and down and up and down against the ignorant amazon with each of her big steps.  Before he knows it, he falls asleep for real.

 

Natalie's eyes open just as Michael and Aren's did before her. Sure enough she's where she fell asleep, on shore. There's a few light cuts on her face but she can't even feel them. What her eyes meet as they open has her feel like she's dreaming. She's not, what she's seeing is really there. High above is the face of the owner of the bra she found, her face is pretty obscured by her gloriously large bare breasts.

 

"Wow... look who's awake!" She says with her hands on her hips as she smiles lightly.

 

 

End Notes:

So as usual I need some other opinions, this chapter is special because it adds some unexpected things, so please tell me what you think about it all. A lot of people said they wanted the two giantesses to meet to here you go! I told you I listen, and if you want your ideas to be used PLEASE leave a review, thanks!

 

Talking and Gawking by RMWALA
Author's Notes:

 

Here we develop the relationships of our trio with the people they've ended up with. Please leave a review telling me what you think and enjoy!

 

 

 

 

Natalie keeps staring at the young women who casts an enormous shadow over her entire self and then some. Feeling vulnerable, she sits up and then springs to her feet in no time. She wonders just how bad it will be as she scurries up, just how small she'll be to the true titaness. 

 

Natalie stands at her full height now, all fifty feet of her is standing upright. The very top of her head is just barely under the enormous young women's naked crotch. She gasps and slowly backs away to get some some space between her and the one hundred and five foot older teen, who giggles at her antics. 

 

"You know I've been here for like ever and not once have I seen another person." She says oblivious to that fact that there have been others, they just hid from her in fear. "And not only do I find one on the most random of days, but I find that's also big! Well, pretty big I guess." She says laughing powerfully with her hands on her hips, it's not hard to tell she's developed a love of being so unimaginably huge.

 

"Anyways..." The girl says looking way down at Natalie. "My name is Izzy... wow it's been a while since I've introduced myself." Izzy says to herself thinking back. "What's yours?" She asks. "N-N-..." Her voice is super quiet and stutters at first so she clears her throat. "N-Natalie."

 

"W-What are you doing on the beach?" Natalie questions curiously. "Well sometimes I feel like taking some time to enjoy the sight the ocean is all. You won't usually find me near the shore though." Izzy answers. Her hazel eyes follow Natalie's and the eighteen year old finds Natalie's pretty blue eyes fixated on her vagina, which looms a few feet above her head.

 

"O-Oh... OH!" Says the tower of towers as she puts her left hand over her crotch and her right arm over her breasts, each one weighs an astonishing ten tons. Natalie's speechless, she went in mere seconds from always feeling like an unstoppable giantess to feeling like a little girl. "Sorry..." Izzy begins taking a few steps back herself now, still covering herself. "I've been here for so long I kinda lost the clothes over time, you're probably not used to that are you?"

 

Natalie shakes her head lightly and shyly. There's a long pause as Izzy waits for her 'little' buddy to talk but she doesn't say a word. She sighs hearing nothing her the nervous fourteen year old. "Well I'm not gonna have to do all of the sharing am I?" Izzy ponders for a moment. "Let's start simple... what was it... oh yah, Natalie! How old are you, can I guess?"

 

Natalie's amazed at how easy going this young women is, everything she says and does she does with tons of confidence and ease. It must have something to do with being completely untouchable and all powerful here for so long. Natalie nods slowly now looking at Izzy face high above since her hypnotizing privates are being covered.

 

"Hmm... five?" Izzy guesses shrugging slightly. Natalie's eyes widen for a second before she speaks out for the first time in a while. "H-Hey, I'm fourteen..." She corrects her sounding offended. "Oh, then how come you're so sho-..." Izzy catches her mistake and face palms, taking her right arm from covering her tits in doing so. "Well you're about the size of one to me, wasn't that bad of a guess."

 

Natalie's mind goes blank again seeing them revealed once more and once Izzy sees that her arm darts back down in front of them. "Oh come I can't walk around forever covering myself, you may as well get used to it now little one." Izzy drops her hands to her sides casually. 

 

Natalie of course doesn't complain, but she obviously wishes that Izzy would cover herself. She goes along with it to avoid making her mad, fearing the consequences since she assumes they're awful. "Alright..." She peeps out.

 

"Good." The skyscraper women responds affirmatively. She then stokes her long black hair as a grumble comes from her flat stomach. "It's about time for breakfast." She says simply about to walk off. The first year she was here she was desperate to find another human, but over time she got over the wish and now it's a thing she's just neutral over. "You can come with me if you want to, but you don't have to. You look like you can hold your own here."

 

Natalie blushes a bit hearing that as Izzy continues. "Buy yah, if you don't want to you can just do your own thing like me, I'm sure we'll bump into each other every now and then." Wanting to find her friends and not knowing what Izzy would intend to do with people she can swallow whole, the ladder option sounds much better to her. "I th-think I'll umm... s-s-stay by m-myself... thanks..." She says smiling awkwardly, by now her neck is starting to hurt a bit from looking up for so long.

 

"W-W-W-Well i-if y-y-you s-s-s-say s-s-so!" Izzy responds mockingly as she bursts into laughter. Natalie puts her hand over her soft lips wondering if she really sounded that scared. "Don't be scared silly." Izzy says in a nice tone patting the top of Natalie's head as if she were a kid. "I'm might be big, but I'm really not that dangerous unless you're on the menu." Izzy explains giggling.

 

"I'm off now, good bye!" The gargantuan women announces before turning around. Before Natalie can say a bye, Izzy turns right back around and faces the 'scrawny' teen in front of her. "You know what? I just found another person I can actually talk to and she's adorable, you deserve a better bye then just some words." Izzy bends down as Natalie stands there frozen.

 

Izzy huge hands slide under Natalie's arm pits, feeling the soft fabric of her bright pink shirt. "Huh... forgot what clothes feel like." She says half jokingly. Natalie knew it was coming but as it happens she can't help but gasp in awe. Izzy bends back to her full height of over one hundred feet and takes Natalie up with her. Izzy lifts thirty five tons of person into the air and it's completely effortless.

 

She holds Natalie in front of her at first, but then presses the girl against her upper body. One hand goes on Natalie's adorable tush and the other on her back. Natalie's eyes widen has her breasts are pushed up against her holder's. Even though it was kind of cheating since her entire self is huge, Natalie always smiled to herself thinking she had by far the biggest breasts in the world, and she was only fourteen. But in this hug she knows she was dead wrong.

 

Izzy hugs her nice and close before putting her back down. "Bye!" She says this time actually going when she does. As her sixteen foot long feet take turns crashing to the ground, a loud thump can be heard.

 

Izzy's form disappears further and further behind the thickness of the forest as her enormous footsteps allow her to cover large amounts of ground. This experience has Natalie feeling weak in the knees having now seen a true goddess. Natalie falls to her knees and then sits back on ass. She gives herself time to take what just happened and what happened last night as an itty bitty raptor runs from the forest. It probably ran having to dodge Izzy's legs, and the mini reptile finds herself in front of Natalie's feet. 

 

Natalie really needs a boost right now. She needs to go find her boys and if she runs into Tyrannosaurs or something, she needs to be feeling positive and confident. Her encounter with Izzy however has her feeling indeed like she actually is five years old. Needing a boost to get her feeling like herself before meeting the real powerhouse, Natalie drags her foot forward in sand towards the raptor that has no hope to escape. 

 

She catches its flailing form in between her second and big toe easily. She simply sits there, keeping it in between them effortlessly and wiggling her toes around. Playing around with this thing gets Natalie her sense of power somewhat back, an after a while she lets the raptor go. She sighs and stands up. "Breakfast, then the search begins..." She lets the raptor run off and disappear into the forest, she'll need something bigger than that, the storm has her starved.

 

Michael and the Captain have been talking for a long time as they enjoyed their breakfast. It's been tough for the teenage boy, but he's decided that he's not going to look for his friends. He knows that he doesn't have to worry about Natalie, and from Aren's reaction of when Natalie found him he could tell Aren didn't care much. 

 

Michael takes another bite out of the newly cooked dinosaur meat as the Captain continues. "I know it was hard decision Michael, but I think it was a good one. Think about it son, even if I tagged along you know something would find us before we would find them. Then we'd be lunch." Michael nods in agreement. 

 

The Captain is so thoughtful and helpful. The teen honestly can't believe he used to see this man as more of an object that does what he wants on boat trips. "Y-Yah I know... but who can tell what'll happen, maybe Natalie will find us." He says hopefully. Johnson raises and eye brow a bit. "Natalie hmm, why not Aren?" He could've just forgotten to mention Aren but he's very curious knowing little of Michael's experiences before he came crashing down in front of his cave.

 

Michael chokes on his food a bit and takes a quick bit of time to chew and swallow. "N-No reason..." He says nervously still feeling like keeping Natalie's size and both Izzy's existence and size a secret. Captain Johnson squints at him a bit as Michael smiles awkwardly, thinking he can't hide it much longer. 

 

Johnson keeps his stare a while longer then breaks into laughter to the surprise of his teen comrade. "Don't make it so obvious boy, do I even look like a guy that'll go around gossiping what girl has stolen your heart?" He asks still laughing. Michael blushes a bright red. "H-Hey... I don't like her!" Michael exclaims, the color in his cheeks making a bit too obvious he's lying.

 

"Ah, right... well you can get I hope too that your two friends can find us somehow..." The Captain says slowly. At this point though Michael is too distracted by his own thoughts. That little conversation has him thinking of Natalie. That long light brown hair, those deep blue eyes, those plush lips, that whole cute curvy body, and that bright white smile... oh god he misses her.

 

Aren's eyes open from his deep sleep. He yawns carelessly and wipes his eyes then stretches out his body before actually taking a look around to see where he is. He's in a cave, just like Michael but this cave isn't even part of the same mountain. Under him is a big pile of leaves obviously from the jungle just outside the mouth of the cave. The ceiling of rock above is about twenty feet high and there's no telling how deep the cave is, it goes far enough that light no longer reaches it and it goes pitch black.

 

Laying on his side, Aren wonders where the girl are, although he's a still a bit drowsy to even call out there names. "Awake now sleepy head?" He hears behind him. Aren quickly turns on to his other side, still laying down. About a foot away right in front of his face is Ally's, who is also laying down on leaves. 

 

"M-Mhmm..." Aren says nodding as he looks at her beautiful face that somewhat dwarfs his. His eyes scan down the rest of her body before darting back up to her face. Ally's curves are for sure not as imposing as Dea's, she has that more slim and fit look to her. But being fifteen feet tall her firm C cups still put to shame the size of a average height girl's D cups, and there's no need to go into detail of the size comparison to that of Dea's monstrous orbs.

 

This is the first time either of the two amazons have seen a male in a whole month, and so it's really exciting to both to finally interact with one again. It's also a big boost that Aren is not only naturally cute, but just by looking at him you can tell he has the potential to be a super sexy young man.

 

"Did you sleep well?" Ally asks lifting her head up and then holding it up by putting it on her left hand. Aren nods shyly. "Y-Yah I did..." Ally giggles. "Well no surprises, you fell asleep right then and there in Dea's arms." Aren laughs. "O-Oh yah..." He looks around from his laid position. "Speaking of her... where is she?" He asks curiously. Surrounded by these two smoking hot teens he hasn't really once thought about his friends in detail.

 

"She's off picking some fruit for us, the jungle is the best place to live of all the biomes here since there's fruit." She answers simply as Aren nods. "Ah okay..." The young teen says as he sits up. "So umm... how old are you?" Ally sits up too, her head high above Aren's as she sits there in her brown bra and panties. "Sixteen, Dea is too. What about you?" She asks back. "I'm f-fourteen." 

 

Ally nods at hearing that. "Cool, cool..." She adds awkwardly not really knowing where to go next. "Umm..." Aren ponders for a bit. "How did you two end up here?" He asks actually wanting to know rather than just making conversation. Ally thinks a moment. "Umm... pretty sure the last thing either of remember is the boat's engine exploding." Aren's eyes widen and he stands up in shock. "Same thing with me!" 

 

Ally gasps. "Really? Wow... that's really strange." Aren stays standing, his head still lower than Ally's as she sits. "Isn't it? I mean me and Dea have been on the shores for like ever and we haven't seen one boat, not one!" Aren nods. "I've been here way shorter than you I bet, but I've spent some time on the shore and I haven't seen anything either." The feeling of contributing has been away from Aren for a long time, but it's starting to come back.

 

Ally nods understandingly. "How long do you think you've been here, and have you been alone? " Aren stutters for a second but then answers. "L-Like a day and yah... I've been alone." He says adding a sad tone wanting to make himself sound like a victim. Ally puts her hand on her chest. "Aww... a little man like you all alone? How sad was that, what a great thing that we found you hmm?" She asks and Aren nods.

 

"Y-Yah... it really is great, I was so scared... I thought I was going to die..." Aren says hanging is head and closing his eyes. He feels Ally's arms wrap around him and bring him closer and closer until they're against each other in a big hug. "Well don't worry cutie, you're safe now!" The amazon says comfortingly rubbing Aren's back.

 

It's too easy... he thinks to himself as he enjoys the hug and lets Ally hold it for as long as wants. She eventually lets go and plops Aren back down in front of her sitting self. "If you need anything just ask Aren!" The fifteen foot sixteen year old offers confidently. 

 

The boy has a few ideas to say the least, but he's smart enough to know this innocent imagine is precious and needs to be kept. "W-Well I'll let you know... but you guys are so amazing I have anything I could ever want!" He says politely expecting an smile and nod from Ally, but she frowns a bit. 

 

Ally's not the only one with a few playful ideas. After all, this her first interaction with a boy in way way too long. "Are you sure, you're good, don't need anything?" Aren raises his eye brow a bit. "N-No... I'm pretty sure I'm good." He says slowly, the idea of Ally also wanting him not crossing his mind. 

 

Ally sighs and looks behind her at the mouth of the cave, no sign of Dea who must still be busy getting their healthy breakfast. She turns back and stands up, now not just looming above Aren, but towering over him. She bends down and picks him just as Dea did. Before he can utter a word, the older girl puts her free hand behind his head forward and their lips meet.

 

Aren figures he's dreaming, but he's not. His arms flail in a panic at first, but in a few short moments he's motionless as the two make out. Ally dominates it, kissing Aren's lips and around his mouth too with her big soft lips. Aren on the other hand kisses bits and pieces of her lips at a time, and is forced to let Ally big powerful tongue in his mouth when she pleases to move it in, which he doesn't mind what so ever.

 

Eventually Ally pulls her head back and gives Aren time to catch his breathe, that was his first ever kiss and it wasn't just a peck on the cheek, it was a full blown make out session. A make out session that isn't even over yet. Ally giggles cutely as Aren adorableness. "Ready little Aren?" She asks with a pitiful and playful pout.

 

Aren's now completely limp in her arms. "Y-You're... the... b-best..." He mutters quietly but genuinely. Ally giggles once again. "Don't just kiss this time too, I know you must be knew to this but you can at least do what feels right!" Their lips lock once more and Aren goes back to heaven on earth as Ally enjoys a descent playful time in her book.

 

Listening to the amazon, he does what feels his right as little hand lifts up slowly and grabs Ally's boob, he tries to do it assertively his hand is simply too small compared to the huge boob to do so. As he snakes his hand in between the tit flesh and the bra cup, he can't help but pull his head back to utter. "O-Oh... fuck yah..." He says feeling like he's gonna cry of happiness before Ally forces his cute little lips back against her big ones. 

 

They continue to kiss and Aren continues to curiously feel all about Ally's now hardened nipple and the rest of her areola. Her bra would totally be off right now if there wasn't chance of Dea walking in any second. There's distant sound of stick crunching and Ally quickly plops Aren down and turns to face the cave. Too full of dopamine to even stand, he falls right on his ass and plays back in his head the bliss he just experienced.

 

Dea walks in with nothing in her hands. "Ally, I looked right where you told me to do and nothing was there!" She says putting her hands on her hips and looking slightly up at her best friend. The slightly taller amazon raises an eye brow. "Really? Did you go the trees..." She's cut off. "To the left of the river, yes." 

 

"I said the trees to the right of the river!" Ally exclaims as Aren looks on admiring the bodies of both girls. He barely pays attention to what they even say. "Oh... my bad. But... do you think you can go this time? We technically still have to take turns, and I just did mine." Dea explains smiling wide.

 

"Ugh... you never change Dea..." All says smiling lightly, Ally has always been the more intelligent of the two. "Fine... I'll be back soon enough. Bye Dea." Ally looks to the boy sitting down and gazing. "Bye Aren..." She says giving him a little wave before leaving the room. She doesn't leave for a second as she leaves that Dea may be having the same huge boost of estrogen from the finding of a male.

 

Dea waits until Ally's out of sight from inside the cave. "I thought she'd never leave!" Dea says suddenly as she picks up Aren. Aren's eyes widen and his jaw drops. I can't be, it's too good to be true, just hugging Ally was too good to be true and now he gets this too.

 

"Wanna know something little guy? I know where the fruit was, I even went there! Why you ask? To make it look like I was busy, but this is all part of my plan!" She continues to explain as Aren actually takes time to listen instead of staring at her and blocking out all other senses. "I just needed to be alone with you, and my plan to do so worked!"

 

She puts the little teen down. "Okay little newby, what do you like?" Aren shakes his head a bit. He already has an idea of how boobs are from Ally, and now it's time to explore more. "B-B-Butt!" He says excitingly, even jumping up and down.

 

Dea bursts into laughter. "Oh god you're so fucking adorable, here you go little Aren..." The second of Aren's amazon buddies turns her back to him and slides her thumbs in between the sides of her hips and her panties. She slides it down and once it's low enough let's it fall to her feet.

 

"Here... you... go..." She slaps her ass making a loud cracking sound causing her one audience member to flinch. The second round of pure heaven begins.

 

 

End Notes:

I try to and end these chapters end in a way that you're excited for the next one and I hope it's working. I feel as if you guys will be interested to see what happenes next but the thing is I don't really know myself. So a review telling me what you'd like to see next would be MUCH appreciated, thank you! Not just with Aren's antics by the way, with it all!


Back When She Was Alone by RMWALA
Author's Notes:

I decided to come back for the time being since I was inspired to right about some of the enormous Izzy's activities back when there was no one to come in contact with on the island, enjoy!

 

It has almost been a week since she woke up from exhaustion caused by countless hours of swimming. The cruise ship she was on had sunk and with no other heads above the water, she was forced to look for land on her own. 

 

That seemed like an eternity ago to her now, Izzy has grown very accustomed to surviving on the island she found herself on. The issues of being alone and of finding help one day still remain, however staying alive is not an issue at all. 

 

At first she was very frightened and hopeless, but that all changed when she realized that one way or another she had become a tower of a being. On day two her clothes were taken off and ever since then they have stayed off. She has essentially turned the island and everything on it into her bitch, for lack of a better term.

 

Currently Izzy is simply wandering, because of the vastness of the island there is always a new area to explore, and this time around she is going through the woods, all of the trees there shorter than she is. It's getting close to being late afternoon, and so she is beginning to feel hungry. Anything that she wants is on the menu.

 

Her feet cover great amounts of distance in such a small amount of time, that the young lumbering long neck dinosaur could barely begin to panic for Izzy was standing right over it. Back when she was part of a civilization,Izzy was always an odd girl. She was eager to try things that people just saw as weird and nonsensical. 

 

She bends down and puts her hands on the dinosaur, they are huge when adults but since this one is a youngster it is only about the size of her two feet together. The creature wails as its feet leave the ground and it is brought up high in the air where it is closely observed and looked at by the curious young women who has never seen a long neck dinosaur of this grey color.

 

Her lips part and what into view for the juvenile reptile is the most dangerous thing in the whole island, the mouth of the only human present. Holding the dinosaur so that its long tail is pointed towards the ground, she eases its head and a good portion of its also long neck into her mouth. Her lips meet one more, but her teeth don't. 

 

Izzy continues to stand there as she begins to gently suck on the head and a portion of the scaly beast's neck. Its short but powerful legs flail like mad and so does its tail, but the women could not care less. She starts walking once again, at this point sucking on the dino like its a lollipop. The victim can't see a thing but the suction feeling is very clear to notice and so is the great moistness and humidity of the mouth. 

 

Finally light comes back to the poor thing's eyes as its head is removed from the maw, and although things are better now they are still rather terrible as every now and then the gigantic pink tongue of the being that's holding it comes out and gives its upper body a nice and long lick.

 

Izzy notices a rock formation once she is outside of the woods and from that she knows to take a quick right from where she is standing. She quickly walks through a short distance of open plains before she arrives at a very large tree that is as tall as her. On the highest branch hang accessories, made by her for her. She puts the head back in her mouth so that dinosaur's pathetic cries are muted and she can pick what to put on in peace.

 

After about a minute, she reaches with free hand and takes off a necklace. The part that goes around her neck is made of sturdy vines and the item hanging from it is the school of a Tyrannosaurus.

 

She simply lets go of the reptile which has no hope of surviving a fall from this much of a height. As it hits the ground it goes silent and Izzy goes ahead and puts on the necklace. The skull of the King of the Dinosaurs fits in snuggly between the girls enormous breasts. She smiles and begins to wander once more, hoping to run into another lollipop.

 

End Notes:

And that's it for now, leave a review telling me what you think and what you'd like to see me write next if anything, thanks!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3989