The Sin of Pride by Hollow
Summary:

After perfecting his life's dream, an actual shrink ray, Jake can't wait to show it off! However he unknowingly makes the mistake of inviting his mother, sister, and aunt, and girlfriend to his private cabin in the hopes of surprising them with the device they all said could never be built. He arrives earlier than stated (hence the surprise),only to accidentally shrink himself. And his invited guests won't expect him for another week. Will he survive? 


Categories: Scat, Giantess, Adventure, BBW, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples , Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Maternal, Mouth Play, Unaware, Vore, Watersports, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 8834 Read: 121837 Published: January 02 2014 Updated: May 22 2014
Story Notes:

This story is two things.

1. An idea i've had for a long time.

2. My way of reaching a community of fellow GTS writers and fans that I have been away from for a long time. I'll explain more within the story.

1. Chapter 1 by Hollow

2. Chapter 2 by Hollow

3. Chapter 3 by Hollow

4. Chapter 4 by Hollow

5. Chapter 5 by Hollow

6. Chapter 6 by Hollow

Chapter 1 by Hollow
Author's Notes:

So, as stated I will now explain what happened after my last story "fell through". Some of you may remember my interactive story "A New Role Within the Family" was nearing completion, and I had made the promise of multiple endings to suit everyone's needs. Well, I posted one chapter, and decided foolishly to not post again until I'd finsihed all of them. I had about six done when my laptop gave out on me. All my progress was lost. It was pretty damn annoying, and on top of it, while trying to restart the process on my girlfriends computer(another foolish descision), she discovered my fetish and dumped me. Needless to say this did NOT leave me in a modd in which I wanted to continue writing any kind of GTS fiction. However, now with a more personal computer, (not entirely my own) I'm hoping to get back into the fray if you will. So I ask you, my fellow giantess fetishists and writers, what should I do? Should I continue onward with the story that follows below? Or go back and finish all my other works? I leave it to you loyal readers, and please enjoy the story.

 

                Jake had a broad smile on his face as he pulled up to his private cabin. It had been meant for him to use as lodging during his trip here to Colorado, but thanks to a friend he hadn’t even set foot in this dusty ass place. Rather than pull into the driveway, he veers off to the side and down a small, almost invisible forest road and park, altogether a good mile from the cabin. He shuts off the engine, still smiling, and steps out of the car.

He stretches, after a two hour drive it feels good, but that’s nothing compared to what his family and girlfriend would be enduring. Two days from here to Arizona, that was their trip, and Jake certainly did not envy them for it. After his stretch he heads around to the trunk of his car, popping it and grinning at the back pack sized device within.

To an average person, it might look similar to the “Proton Packs” used in the film, “Ghostbusters”, however Jake knew better. This was the PW – 001, or particle weapon one. It was a matter reducer, or in the layman’s terms, a “Shrink ray”.

Jake can feel the excitement bubble up inside him as he looks at it for the thousandth time. The first time he saw it used back at the lab he’d nearly drooled. This thing could shrink anything, to any size! A car? A tree? A person?  Boom! Instant matter reduction. This thing has been Jake’s lifelong dream, ever since he was a little kid.

He owed this dream to his babysitter Ruth. Ruth had been a pleasant teenage girl; she always got him to bed on time, and made him whatever he wanted for dinner. When he wasn’t sleeping or eating dinner however, Jake and Ruth had a game they played. It was likely called “Godzilla” or “Jack and the beanstalk” or something, but whatever it was called didn’t matter. The object of the game is what reverberated throughout Jake’s life.

Ruth would stomp around in a role-play like manner, while Jake crawled along the floor, pretending he was a tiny man, and she a giantess. She would pretend to squish the tiny Jake between her toes, or snatch him up and eat him, or squash him with her big butt and choke him with her noxious gases.

Now don’t get the wrong idea. This was all in good fun for Jake at his age, sure the games made him feel good in a way he couldn’t explain, but it wasn’t until later that these games became sexual. Long after he needed a babysitter, Jake was on his computer one lone night and decided to try something. All his life he had enjoyed the thought of “Giganta” from DC comics or the “50ft. woman” becoming a reality. He would often wake up stiff in his bed after dreams of these giant ladies, and he didn’t understand why. One recurring dream was that of his teacher enjoying her lunch, with him trapped inside.

He decided to investigate this, after all, wasn’t it likely that someone else out there might have this too? One sentence into the search bar was all it took.

“Shrunken people being eaten”.

He found an entire new world of content that drove him insane. He didn’t sleep that night and instead surfed the web all throughout the next day, discovering others who loved the same thing he did. And from then on he was hooked, he knew what he was. A “Macrophile”.

Now of course he didn’t tell anyone, not at first. In 8th grade he told his closest friend James, and they were now partners, working to create an actual shrink ray for public use, and succeeding at it! James however was simply fascinated with the scientific aspects a shrink ray presented, unlike Jake who harbored deep desires to use it on himself and explore his fetish with his girlfriend Alex.

Alex was a beautiful half-black half- white shapely, smart, sexy woman who had chosen to date Jake, and she was the second person he’d told. He’d confessed to it one night, just before the trip that had ended in the successful shrink ray. He’d told her that was why he pursued the device so relentlessly. She had reacted just as he thought she would, confusion, and gradual lack of interest. She didn’t believe he could succeed, she felt it was impossible, so she forgot all about his fetish and waited for him to pursue something more, “Realistic”. Well, she was in for a surprise this weekend.

Jake snapped back to reality. He’d been lost in his memories, which seemed to happen just about every time he looked at the wonderful device before him. He shook his head and hoisted the device onto his back, trudging back to the cabin in a hurry, wanting everything to be ready to surprise his loved ones.

The back door squeaked open on rusty hinges, the smell of heavy dust was ever-present as Jake sifted through the rooms of the cabin. Two bedrooms, one bathroom, a kitchen, a living room, and a back porch. It certainly wasn’t amazing, but it would serve.

Jake checked his watch. Still an hour ahead of schedule. He sighed and set the machine down in the living room, facing the front door. It took only moments for him to power it on; after all, he’d done it a thousand times by now.

As he waited, he mulled over how difficult it had been to get the device into his own possession.

 

***

“Jake man, this is so not going to go over well with Anders!” James said as he peered outside the lab, down the dimly lit hallway.

“Would you be quiet!? Just tell me if the coast is clear man!” Jake hissed.

“Fine! Yes it’s clear!” James said angrily.

Jake slung the bag containing the shrinking device over his shoulder and grunted.

“Jesus! This thing isn’t exactly weightless is it!?” He asked in a harsh whisper.

“Would you just hurry up already!?” James replied, motioning with his hand.

He and Jake left the small room and wandered down the empty hallways, trying to seem inconspicuous. Luckily for them, it was a Friday, and before winter vacation, so this place was a ghost town.

“Almost there” James said under his breath as they approached the double doors, marking the building’s entrance.

Just as they were about to pass through it, they heard a stern, cold, female voice from behind them.

“Gentlemen.”

“No no no no no no!” Jake muttered quickly, then, turning with a smile, “Ms. Anders! You look beautiful today! Are those new Glasses?”

The woman Jake now spoke two was as cold as they come. She had a curvy frame and bright orange hair, however no one dared to make a move on her, she was an ice queen, and had no room for mistakes, slackers, or any kind of “kiss-assery”.

“Stow it you two. Is the device properly stored?”

“Yes ma’am” Jake and James replied to their superior in unison.

“Good, I’ll expect you both back here in two weeks ready to begin further testing, is that clear?”

“Yes ma’am”.

“Excellent, I hope you two will choose to spend your vacations productively.”

“Of course Ms. Anders.”

“Very good, have a productive break gentleman.” And with that, she returned to her office.

The moment her door closed both Jake and James breathed a heavy sigh of relief.

“That was too close” James said, “We could’ve been expelled!”

“Shut it Hermione and help me get this into my car!” Jake said as he shoved into the cold outside.

***

Jake fiddled with the device for the hundredth time; the waiting was driving him insane! He couldn’t decide what to do. Maybe he would shrink one of them as they walked in the door, or all of them! Or maybe he would shrink their car as they approached, picking them up with a smile of smug satisfaction that said, “I told you so!” It would be quite a surprise since they didn’t expect him till next week!

He checked his watch again. Almost time.

He stood the machine upright and aimed it at the door, prepping it and making sure it was ready to fire.

“I’d better make sure the eye is centered” he muttered, stepping out in front of the machine.

Big mistake.

As he wiped the lens of the eye, he heard the machine whir and sputter.

“That’s weird” Jake said, “I’ve never heard it do that-“

And in a flash he was gone, now an unconscious speck on the floor.

***

“Is this it mom?” Ella asked her mother Amy.

“I hope so honey, Alex are you bundled up back there?”

“Yes Mrs. Woods” Alex assured the mother of her boyfriend.

“He didn’t say the cabin would be buried in snow now did he?” Amanda asked her sister.

“No, but he assured me the trip would be well worth it, after all, we haven’t seen him in months! It will be nice to see him again right?”

“Hooray” Ella, Jake’s little sister said sarcastically.

Amy ignored her daughter and focused on the road ahead, exclaiming when she finally saw it.

“The Cabin!”

“Finally!” Came the rest of the passengers.

“God I can’t wait to get my smelly big ol’ feet out of these boots and into that warm carpet!” Amanda said.

“Ditto” Ella agreed with her massive Aunt.

“Well girls, we’ll have the cabin all to ourselves a full week before Jake arrives, so we can just relax and enjoy ourselves and have a bit of girl time!”

The four women squealed with excitement at the thought as they pulled into the driveway.

***

Jake groaned and stretched as he heard distant thuds.

“Jesus my head…..what the hell happened?” He thought, rubbing his eyes. He felt off, something he couldn’t quite place his finger on.

“Wait a sec….am I….naked!?

He stood, and instantly realized what had happened.

The menacing shrinking device now towered in front of him. It had fired, shrinking him and incinerating his clothes. He’d had the size set to its smallest, 1/8th of an inch!

“Oh god no….this….this isn’t happening!” Jake said, gripping his head in confusion. “How could this-“

Bang! The front door slammed open and a cold breeze chilled him to the bone.

Jake gaped as his mother stepped inside, now a towering giantess.

“Ah, Home sweet home!” She exclaimed.

“Oh shit.” Jake muttered.

 

End Notes:

Let me know what you think!

Chapter 2 by Hollow
Author's Notes:

Definetely a chapter for foot lovers

Jake was absolutely dumbstruck by the sight of these four giantesses. It was almost comical, almost his entire life he’d imagined this scenario, (albeit a bit differently), and now he could barley breathe. His Aunt and mother, who were already large women, (especially his aunt), now stretched high into the sky like skyscrapers. His sister and girlfriend where no joke either.

“Thank GOD!” Amanda, Jake’s massive aunt said as she shoved past the other women. Hanging her coat on the rack by the door, she bent down and began to slide off her boots.

“Amanda? M-mom? Ella?” Jake stuttered in pure disbelief as he watched the titanic goddesses shuffle around with their belongings in the doorway. Amanda’s boot came free and she tossed it, sailing over Jake’s head. A rush of foul air filled Jake’s nose and he ducked instinctively as she did the same with the other one, causing Jake to duck beneath the carpet fibers that he now stood waist deep in for cover.

“Whew, my dogs are stinky today girls!” She said as the boot came off and she got a good whiff of what had been stewing in its confines between her pudgy toes. She placed her toes on the hardwood floor, wiggling them. “That’s cold!” she exclaimed, quickly retracting her foot from the wooden surface, and then, looking in Jake’s direction, smiled and said, “that carpet sure does look nice and warm though.”

Jake looked down to his naked waist and saw the carpet fibers coming up past his knees. “Uh oh…” he muttered, looking back up as a titanic thud reverberated throughout his body as his aunt took a step in his direction.

He needed to move, and fast.

Jake turned and sprinted away from the onslaught of his aunt’s fast approaching meaty feet, towards the busted shrinking device which had put him here in the first place. A quick glance backward did him no good, and only served to add on to his fear as he watched a massive foot crash into the carpet fibers, digging into them as the small strands of fiber sprouted up between her grimy toes. He managed, despite his tiny size, to reach the side of the device, slamming up against it, thinking here he would be safe, as his aunt surely wasn’t looking to go stubbing her giant toes and risk chipping that bright red nail polish.

“Hmm….hey Amy?” Amanda said as she approached the machine, and unknowingly her tiny nephew as well. Her bare feet settling directly in front of Jake, giving him a whiff of awful foot stink.

“Yeah?” Jake’s mother replied as she helped Jake’s girlfriend and his sister sort through their things and undress themselves to a more comfortable state.

“What’s this….thing?” She asked, lifting a massive foot and prodding the machine with her big toe.

Jake gaped as his aunt’s giant toes and wrinkled dirty sole hovered overhead. His aunt began to play with the knobs using her toes.

“Ohhhh yeaaaah” she moaned, sliding her aching, pungent feet over each bump the device had, “Just what mama needs! God I wish Jake was here, he used to give the best foot rubs!”

“You mean the ones you made him give you?” Ella said with a laugh, approaching her aunt, also barefoot now. She used to love watching him give them to Amanda as he squirmed in displeasure in front of her dirty, smelly feet.

Jake cowered as bits of dirt, lint, and god knows what else rained down on him as his aunt cleaned between her filthy toes using a ten million dollar machine.

“There we go” Amanda said, finally satisfied. She rested both of her bare feet mere inches from Jake again, one on each side of him, her toes wiggling happily, and sending wave after wave of awful foot stink towards him.

Jake nearly collapsed it was so bad. He remembered those foot rubs he’d used to give her, but at this size an unpleasant odor had become an unbearable stench.

He coughed and gagged furiously, in between he shouted, “Amanda!” but he had little hope she could hear him. Even in his fantasies, the smallest he’d ever planned on being was an inch, and he was now 1/8th of that size, a universe of sexy possibilities was now a terrifying deathtrap to him. His fetish certainly hadn’t seemed this dangerous, or odorous before.

“Here Amanda” Alex, Jake’s massive girlfriend said approaching the machine. She set her light, ebony skinned toes near him and despite himself, Jake couldn’t help but stare at them, perfect in every detail with a light purple nail polish. Alex gripped the machine and managed to slide it out of the way, into a corner of the living room and out of sight.

“That should do it” she said proudly.

Jake was now left in the open, in an ocean of carpet fibers.

“Well I think we should all sit down, relax, and watch a movie” Jake’s mother Amy said as she approached her tiny son unknowingly.

“Mom! Mom no!” Jake cried his mothers giant bare feet came stomping his way. He was too small to get out of the way fast enough, and he simply fell on his back as his mother’s wrinkled sole filled the sky above him.

He closed his eyes as the wall of wrinkled flesh descended; he was sure this was it. His own fantasy had killed him.

Thud.

A stench almost as bad as his aunt’s feet filled his nose. An incredible amount of heat emanated from above him. His face and body were pressed into moist, warm, plush foot flesh as his mother’s sole sunk into the carpet, almost gently.

Jake was alone in utter darkness, with only his rapid breathing for company. Then, his mother continued her stroll across the room.

It was almost like a roller coaster, except without any of the reassurance you get from their being a hundred safety procedures. He was lifted into the sky, plastered to his mom’s sweaty sole, and slowly brought back down into a rough carpet surface.

It was strange, Jake thought as all this was going on, he was still feeling a great deal of pain, but any normal person would be a pancake by now. Perhaps his reduced size had also caused his body to become denser? It was a possibility he would have to consider.

After a few more agonizing steps, Jake’s mother Amy reached her destination, the couch. She sat down and propped her feet up, toes wiggling happily in the warmth of the cabin as she flipped on the T.V.

She and the other girls began to enjoy themselves, relaxing and watching television together, all the while Jake screamed, his cries muffled by his mothers slick, warm, winkled sole. It was a long time before the girls got bored, and Jake was sure he would pass out soon from being forced to smell his mother’s feet for so damn long.

When his mother stirred and roused him from his weary state, saying that she was tired, Jake knew this would be his only chance of escape.

As she left the room, followed by her daughter and Alex, Jake gripped a carpet fiber as roughly as he could, and as his mother’s foot raised into the air, he was peeled from it’s stinky confines.

He was left breathless on the living room floor. Slowly picking himself up, he saw his only hope of being saved tonight, his aunt Amanda.

“Great, just great.” He muttered, grudgingly headed towards her stinky toes. 

 

Chapter 3 by Hollow
Author's Notes:

Turns out jake's girlfriend has a big mouth.

 

                This was not going to be fun, Jake thought to himself, his hands resting on his bare hips as he stood tiny, naked, and sweaty at the sight before him.

Jake now stood before the giant, smelly, wiggling toes of his gigantic aunt and groaned in disgust.

“This can’t be happening” he muttered, pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration. “Why me? Do I deserve this? Seriously, what did I do?”

He paced back and forth, all the while Amanda’s massive meaty toes scrunched and wriggled, enjoying their new home in the warm carpet.

Every once in awhile he would get a glimpse into the sweaty, grimy crevices, a quick look at what he would have to traverse if he wanted her attention, and it definitely didn’t seem very inviting.

With one last large inhale of the odor filled air, (which, by now he was used to, although it was still entirely revolting), Jake headed towards the massive wiggling digits.

He had been observing them for a few minutes now, and knew what he had to wait for. After they had danced back and forth in the air a bit, his aunt would always bury them in the carpet, scrunching them together and digging her filthy toes deep into the fibers at her feet.

He waited, crouched, in many ways he was ready for this challenge. Jake’s fantasies weren’t always sexually focused. He’d often pictured himself a shrunken explorer, surviving in a land of giants out to get him, turning normal everyday objects into giant treacherous landscapes. To be fair, his aunts gigantic sweaty feet had never been part of his fantasies, but still….how hard could it be?

Just as he’d predicted, Amanda dipped the toes of her right foot into the warm carpet and Jake ran for it.

Sprinting at top speed from as close as he’d dared to get to her feet, the tiny speck that was Jake made his way through the carpet fibers towards his odorous destination. Reaching her big and second toe, he dived between them, the crack they provided was plenty of room, and, closing his eyes and groaning, Jake slammed into the wall of flesh between her toes and stuck there, thanks to her disgusting toe jam.

The smell was unbearable. Jake vomited over his shoulder to the carpet below, disgusted with his aunt’s feet; he had always known he didn’t like them, now he had a firsthand introduction as to why.

He wriggled and pounded, screaming for his aunt to notice him, to reach down and pluck him from his prison of foot flesh and grime as up above he watched his aunt drink glass after glass of red wine. She and his mother had always enjoyed the stuff he remembered.

Jake continued to pound away, but to no avail, his aunt seemed oblivious to his cause and the fumes here were beginning to make Jake delirious.

He switched his gaze and stared straight ahead at the wall of toe flesh covered in a mixture of dirt, lint, and sweat, and had one last, disgusting idea. He closed his eyes again and leaned forward, biting as hard as he could into the filthy bit of skin that was before him.

“Ow! What the hell!?” Amanda said, jumping at the jolt of pain coming from between her toes.

She leaned forward and reached toward her foot, annoyed. She pried open her toes, using her fingers, they gave of a sickening squelching noise that sounded all around Jake. He could care less though, as he was sure he was about to be rescued.

“Yes! It’s me! Aunt Amanda it’s me! Jake!” He waved with the one free arm he had, (the other was glued to his side with toe grime).

“Jake!? What on earth are you doing down there?” Amanda asked him as her giant fingernails pinched him and pulled him free from his sweaty prison. She brought him to her face, which was more than a bit disorienting for Jake.

He regained his train of thought and shouted, “It’s a long story! I accidentally shrunk myself with that machine!” He pointed.

Amanda glanced over toward it, “Oh yeah, I was wondering what that was.”

“Yeah, anyways I’m glad you found me! Now I can get back to normal!” Jake said, happily as his aunt let him go into her massive palm.

“Back to normal? But isn’t this what you’ve always wanted?”

Jake froze. How did she know that?

“Wh-what?” Jake squeaked, caught off guard.

Amanda smiled, “That’s right, your little girlfriend spilled the beans on you on our way up together my tiny nephew.”

Jake swallowed hard. “Amanda….no, this wasn’t….I was just going to surprise you guys with the machine! I never meant to shrink myself!”

She looked at him with a sly grin and a raised eyebrow. “Really? You just so happened to be here a week before you said you would, shrunken in  a cabin that would be filled with four gigantic, attractive women?”

Jake swallowed again and felt heat rush to his face.

“I-I know how this might look aunt Amanda….b-but you’ve got to believe me…I never…”

“Stow it buggy, I’m not mad.”

“You-you’re not?” Jake asked, taken aback.

“No! Don’t be silly!” She laughed, “I think your little tiny man fantasy is adorable!”

“You do?” Jake said, standing up now.

“Of course I do, what’s cuter than a tiny little boy, worshipping my feet, swimming in my mouth and exploring my” she pats her hips, “curvy body?”

Jake’s breath caught in his throat. What did she mean her feet?

“So I’ve decided, quite generously I might add, that I’m going to make your little fantasies come true sweetie.”

Jake’s jaw dropped. “N-no Amanda that’s really not-“

“Oh shush dear, and let me clean you off, my mean old toes left you pretty dirt. Try not to squirm too much, I don’t want to accidentally swallow you, you’re very tiny after all.”

“s…..swallow?” Jake squeaked.

Amanda only smiled and winked at him, then pulled her head back a bit and opened her mouth.

“Ahhhhh…..” she said, opening the wet cavern of her mouth and tilting her hand forward, causing Jake to tumble down it’s slope, rapidly approaching her massive wet tongue.

Jake screamed in terror as he plummeted onto the wet, pink, writhing mass of flesh below him.

Splat! He immediately stood and tried to run, anywhere but here he thought. But almost instantly her tongue retracted back into her mouth.

She swished him around her warm maw, enjoying the flavor her nephew had to offer, wrinkling her face a bit as she tasted what had been sitting between her toes, and then, after thoroughly covering Jake’s every inch with her saliva, she spat him back into the palm of her hand.

“All clean!” she said happily.

Jake simply lay on her palm, shivering on his side. He’d been utterly terrified, his fantasy of exploring a woman’s mouth had just been presented to him, and he decided he never wanted to do that again. Ever.

“Awww, is someone ready for bed?” His aunt asked.

Jake just looked at her, never imagining she could have done something like…that.

“Okay honey, let’s head off to bed, together.”

She smiled and brought him to her neck.

“No wait!” Jake cried.

She tilted her hand and Jake plummeted into the crevice of her cleavage. She pressed her giant breasts together, making sure he was good and deep, then, drinking the last of her wine, Amanda headed off to bed, eager to rest and start a new day of fun with her tiny nephew.

 

 

Chapter 4 by Hollow
Author's Notes:

Been awhile since I last added, sorry for the wait.

                This was absolutely unbelievable, so much so that Jake hadn’t even resisted, he was so shocked.

It all happened so fast that it had taken Jake a moment to put together everything that had happened. In the span of about two minutes, Jake had gone from being stuck between his aunts disgusting toes, to being rescued by her and being told that she both knew of his fantasy, and wanted to partake in it, he had then been swished around the inside of her mouth, terrified of being accidentally swallowed and never seen again, to being deposited between her massive breasts as she climbed into bed to sleep of her night of drinking.

Jake squirmed, trying to worm his way from between the two hot, sweaty, oppressive walls of flesh that were his aunts gigantic breasts. He managed to move a bit further up, towards her chin, but found he had only managed to get himself more firmly wedged in her cleavage. He felt a slight, sour smelling breeze on his face, which followed the rising and falling of his aunts heavily busted chest, and realized it was her breath. It buffeted his face and ears, and served only to keep him from sleeping in his flesh prison.

As his lower body was still trapped, it grew hotter and hotter as the night progressed, and slowly but surely, Jake became aware of her moist breast pressing into his crotch. Jake tried to shift so that her flesh wasn’t pressing so roughly against his exposed member, but it was no use. As her flesh rose and fell rhythmically, Jake grew worried as he felt her warmth rub up and down his shaft.

He tried to think about something else. Anything else, but that served only to segment his mind closer on the constant stimulating movement against his crotch.

“Oh god no, this is not okay!” Jake complained as he writhed, trying to prevent what his sleeping aunt was unknowingly doing to him.

With his newfound resolve he managed to wriggle free, his erect cock making it a bit difficult to walk as he slowly trod upward, scaling the slope of his aunt’s warm cleavage as he made his way towards the bottom of her chin.

Once there, he was finally shielded from his aunt’s sour breath, and he was able to finally see the room around him as well, thanks to a small lamp that kept it slightly lit.

Jake scanned the room and found his aunt was sharing it with his mother, who was breathing softly, wrapped entirely in a blanket save for her bare feet, which rested near the edge of her bed.

“I guess mom’s my best hope” Jake said as he descended his aunt’s shoulder, jumping to the mattress beneath it. Jake had his hopes that perhaps his mother wouldn’t react similar to how his aunt had, or rather, he prayed she wouldn’t anyways.

As Jake used his aunt’s blanket to slowly descend to the floor, he decided that, although his shrinking predicament had its downsides, he did like the adventuring aspect of it. There was something thrilling about his shrunken escape attempt, clambering down to the floor to get away from his sadistic giantess aunt in the hopes that his giant mother would rescue him and help him return to normal.

Once on the floor, traveling was quite a bit easier for Jake. His tiny height still made the process slow going, but the floor was hardwood, unlike the carpet jungles of the rest of the lodge, and he reached his mother’s bed in no time.

Luckily for him, his mother’s blanket was also draped partially on the floor, making the 1/8th inch boy’s job a hell of a lot easier.

It took some doing, and strained his upper body harshly, almost to the breaking point, but after throwing arm over arm with heavy grunts each time, Jake reached the top of his mother’s bed.

Unfortunately for him, his mother’s feet were right in front of him.

Now, Jake had never included feet in his shrunken fantasies all that much, but as he stared at his mother’s perfect feet, he felt himself going stiff almost instantly.

The lamp cast a warm glow on them. Her soles were upturned, wrinkled, and slightly dirty from the lodge’s dusty floors. Her pudgy toes scrunched slowly as she slept a toe ring on the second toe of her right and left foot. Her heels were slightly calloused from being on them so often thanks to her job. Finally the smell that wafted from them was intoxicating. Sweat and toe jam combined between her toes to create a cheesy odor, that was similar to how his aunt’s feet had smelled, but wasn’t nearly as revolting.

Jake was in heaven.

He had (admittedly) included his mother in his giantess fantasies from time to time, but he’d never really thought of her feet, until now of course. Now they were all he could think about.

A voice in his head told him to walk away, to just leave them behind and trek up to her face, get her attention, and fix this mess, but…would he ever get this opportunity again? How could he? This would be his one and only chance to experience the pleasures his mother’s feet had to offer, and even though he knew it was wrong, he didn’t care.

Jake licked his lips, approaching her feet, savoring the view and smell as he neared them. He approached both of her big toes, which were upturned side by side, and gave one a soft kick.

Her toes twitched, but his mother slept on, and Jake grinned, it was time to have some fun.

Using her toenail, which slightly extended past her toe, Jake boosted himself up, a tiny speck climbing his mother’s big toe.

He used her toe print as handholds, steadily working his way up until he stood atop her toe.

Jake savored the view from here, staring up the slope of his mother’s dirty soles and all their wrinkly goodness, before he fell to his stomach as he began to kiss and lick the pad of her huge toe.

As he did this, Jake thrust his cock into her warm skin, savoring the salty taste on his tongue, his mother’s stinky foot odor all around him while he pleasured himself.

This wasn’t good enough though, he needed it to be…stinkier. Dirtier. He wanted to be filthy thanks to his mother’s feet.

Erection in hand, Jake stood and walked to the edge of his mother’s stinky big toe, staring down into the abyss between it, and her second toe. Quite a bit of sweat, lint, and toe jam had coated that crevice, and Jake knew that that was where he had to blow his load.

He braced himself, and jumped, falling quickly into the canyon between his mother’s dirty toes. As the space narrowed his fall slowed, the slick walls of flesh around him coating him. The smell down here was absolutely revolting, and it made Jake’s cock harder than ever before. He humped her toes, lapping up toe sweat, toe jam, and sock lint, whatever he could get his tongue onto, squirming us much as possible in the hopes his mother would subconsciously react.

His wish was granted as his mother began to scrunch her toes, Jake’s entire world moving around him as he pleasured himself between her filthy toes.

Finally he released, shouting in pleasure as he put five shots into his mother wrinkled toe flesh.

He relaxed, and rested, regaining his spent energy as he enjoyed the sweaty, stinky confines of his mother’s feet.

When he was well rested, Jake managed to squeeze himself further down, until he was deposited onto the mattress of his mother’s bed.

Walking out from beneath her feet, Jake made his way towards her head, stopping along the way to admire the curves of his giant mother’s body, her buxom rump was especially impressive, and Jake had to force himself to trek on and not explore that too.

By the time Jake reached his mother’s pillow, early morning light was coming through the window.

Jake was once again resting, this time on her pillow, admiring the giant, pretty face that was silent before him, when suddenly his mother opened her mouth and let out a buffeting yawn.

Jake was bowled over by his mother’s morning breath, and fell clean off her pillow and into her still mostly unpacked, open suitcase, screaming the whole way down.

He landed on a pair of underwear his mother had laid out the night before, and thanked god it had been there. If it hadn’t, he’d likely be a stain on the floor.

Jake reminded himself that there were dangers to being so tiny too.

He was about to start looking for a way out when two massive legs landed on either side of the suitcase, and much further upwards his mother was vigorously rubbing sleep from her eyes.

“Oh no” Jake mumbled as he saw her hand reaching for him. 

 

Chapter 5 by Hollow
Author's Notes:

This one's a little gross, just a heads up.

Amy stretched, rubbing her eyes to rid them off the previous night’s sleep. Yawning, she glanced in her sister’s direction. She was sprawled awkwardly across her bed, and would no doubt be sleeping for quite some time thanks to her habit of drinking too much red wine.

Amy shook her head in disapproval and stood, giving herself another good stretch. She hooked a thumb in the waistband of her panties and slid them down her body, sliding them over her ample rear and down her shapely thighs to the floor below.

She twisted her back a bit, glancing behind herself so she could admire what a large rump she had. She gripped it, her fingernails digging into the supple flesh. She stared at her large cheeks, wishing she could just will them to be smaller. Not by much, but just enough so they weren’t such a large protrusion from her hips.

She sighed, knowing the stage of her life where she could easily make changes to her body with the right amount of effort was past, now she exercised simply to retain her current size and prevent any further enlargement of her body.

Shaking her head to clear the remnants of sleep, she absentmindedly reached for the underwear and tank top she'd laid out the night before, bunching them both in one hand as she grabbed a towel with the other. She stealthily slipped out of her room and made her way to the bathroom at the end of the hall, unaware she carried with her a tiny passenger.

Jake was in a trance.

He watched, as his mother stood, a giantess in every sense of the word, her titanic legs towering on either side of him. She yawned, a deafening echo that shook the panties he was trapped on. Her choice of night attire didn’t cover much, her large breasts heaved with every breath and her panties had wedged up into her crotch in the night.

Then the unthinkable. She started removing them! Jake watched, eyes glued to his mother’s massive form as her panties slid down the length of her curvy figure, her ass jiggling slightly as it was freed. Despite having recently ejaculated, Jake was already at full mast again.

“Oh my god” He muttered as he watched his mother play with her own butt. Gripping it harshly, squeezing her flesh and letting it go, bouncing and jiggling all the while.

This was too good to be true.

Then he remembered where he was, and how much danger he was in. But it was too late.

Jake shouted for her as her hand descended, but his cries were muffled as the panties bunched in around him under the pressure of his mother’s enclosing fingers. In his cloth prison Jake felt gravity shift in the pit of his stomach. Then came thud after thud as his mother began walking, taking him with her.

Thankfully it stopped soon after as his mother reached her destination. His surroundings came to a rest as he was set down.

Jake began to explore, to see if maybe there was a way for him to get out of here and get his mother’s attention.

He heard the sound of running water start. He was in a bathroom, that much was clear. As luck would have it, Jake started to smell fresh air, and he could see light, a way out!

He crawled on his hands and knees through a tunnel of cloth until finally, he reached the opening.

He was face to face with his mother’s crotch. She’d removed her tank from the night before as well, so now her massive tits hung free. Jake’s eyes went from her heavy breasts back down to the slight trail of pubes directly in front of him.

He knew he shouldn’t be looking, but he couldn’t help himself. Jake scrambled out of the cloth pile and slid down to the sink counter top below him. Now he was but a few feet away from his mother’s bulging stomach.

“Mom!” Jake shouted, jumping and waving his arms, “Mom down here!”

She glanced down. Had she seen him?

Amy bent forward, squinting.

Jake grinned. Yes! This would finally all be over!

His mother smirked, raising an eyebrow.

“Hmmm, looks like I’ve got a little peeping tom on my hands don’t I?”

“What?” Jake muttered, “Mom I-“

“Well little bug, just how exactly did you end up here hmm? It must have taken considerable effort, but I guess the view must be worth it to you huh?”

She thinks I’m some sort of bug, Jake thought, gulping nervously.

“Mom! It’s Jake! I’m not a bug! I’m your son!” He shouted, praying she’d understand.

His mother’s hand loomed overhead suddenly, her giant, thick fingers suddenly griping his sides as she lifted him off of the counter, making him sick to his stomach.

“I know just what to do to you little perv!” Amy said, giggling a bit as she continued her little game.

Amy walked, breasts and butt jiggling, until she reached the toilet, she lifted up the lid and dangled Jake over it.

“No mom no! It’s me! Please! Don’t do this!” Jake screamed, straining against the pressure of his mother’s gigantic fingers.

“Bye bye now!” She said, flushing the toilet and causing a roaring whirlpool to form in the toilet.

“Nooooooo!” Jake cried as he was released, he plummeted downward towards the rushing rapids, hitting them with a splash.

His mind was suddenly flooded with childhood fears of being sucked down the drain, and he felt his stomach heave as he swirled round and round, circling the bowl, occasionally going under until almost all the water had been drained, when the last of it was only enough to fill the bottom Jake felt himself sucked under, tumbling down into a cold tunnel of ivory.

He was sure it was over now.

But luck was on his side.

A pulse of water pressure came bubbling back as can sometimes happen with low-flow toilets, and Jake was sent tumbling back out, rising with the new water that had already begun to fill up the bowl.

He breached the surface and began to suck inward loudly. Air had never tasted so good! He felt his heart rate begin to return to normal and he almost laughed in relief. He allowed himself to float on his back, thank god that was over with!

“Well now, aren’t you a persistent little bug…” Jake heard his mother say.

His eyes shot open and there she was her face, all the way down to her thighs was still in view, looming over the toilet.

He began shouting again, for all the good it did him, his mother was stuck in her little game, and it only finished once Jake was gone for good.

“Guess I’ll have to dispose of you a bit more…..personally…” She smiled at that last remark.

Jake felt fear grip him as he thought about what she could mean by that. His fears were confirmed when he saw his mothers form replaced by her ample rump, two twin globes of flesh that soon lowered themselves, blocking most of the reaching the toilet. His mother’s ass had literally filled the sky.

He watched in horror as her cheeks spread, revealing her puckered hole and her flushed, hairy lips.

“Mom please DON’T!” Jake shouted in a final attempt to prevent what was about to happen.

He was cut off as a low groan reverberated throughout the bowl, then, her anus swelled and opened as a foul cloud of air rushed out. His mother’s morning gas filled the bowl.

Jake dove to avoid the stink, but he could only stay under so long, and every time he returned the air was even fouler as Amy continued to rip one after another.

“That was a wet one!” Amy said, giggling as she pictured her little toy squirming in displeasure as she loosed her noxious gas on him. Her thoughts suddenly returned to what Jake’s girlfriend had spoken of the other day. His strange shrinking fetish…It was actually very similar to show she was behaving now…

Amy pushed those thoughts from her mind, trying not to mix her little games with her son’s odd obsessions.

She decided to take it further and let loose her stream.

Jake saw a trickle begin to seep from between her lips, wetting the pubic hairs around them, and then suddenly a stream fired out, knocking Jake back down beneath the waves and slowly turning the water a light yellow.

As she did this more farts squeezed out and Jake was horrified to see a large mound beginning to fill her anus. It slid out slowly and then suddenly broke free, plummeting into the bowl with a splash and sending Jake deep underwater.

He bobbed back to the surface along with the massive log his mother dropped. With her piss stream beginning to die down, Jake swam towards the log, the yellowish water now stinging his eyes and mouth so badly he needed to be free of it.

The smell of the log was rotten, as expected, but at least Jake wouldn’t drown in piss.

He heard his mother’s laughter.

“Wow! This is too funny! You’re literally on my shit! Hahahahaha!” She almost had tears in her eyes. “Well, try not to fall off little guy!”

His mother reached for the knob.

“No!”

Flush.

 

Chapter 6 by Hollow
Author's Notes:

Bathtime!

It was dark now. And cold.

Drifted in and out of consciousness, occasionally his mind would plague him with visions, or dreams maybe? a large foot coming down on him, a mouth opening wide to swallow him whole, he couldn’t see who it belonged to at first, the face was….fuzzy. Blurred out almost, there was a sort of guttural laughter and the face suddenly became clearer, it was him. It was Jake.

“Jake no!” He cried to himself, his much larger counterpart had an evil smirk. As odd as the situation was, Jake couldn’t identify whether this was really happening or not.

“Aren’t you forgetting something?” It said to him in a deep voice that wasn’t his own, “You wanted this!” At that his face morphed and changed, twisting oddly until it became his girlfriend.

“Alex?”

No reply. She only opened her mouth wider, and stuffed him inside, screaming.

It was so cold.

“Fuck!” Jake said as he woke. He was shivering, and it was dark, to dark to make out where he was, although there was a ring of light circling above him. He coughed up what felt like a gallon of water.

“Jesus Christ” he muttered, shaking his head as if that would clear that awful dream from his mind. After its effect had faded, he looked around; he was treading water, but where? Hadn’t his mother flushed him? There was no way he could come back up a second time right? The air was dank and musty, and had a faint smell of urine and excrement.

He had survived a second flushing, but how?

Jake swam steadily to the left, eventually meeting a cold, curved wall. He was definitely still in the toilet bowl, but he was much closer to the lid than before.

Something bumped his leg beneath the water and he jumped. He had a innate fear of deep water, especially at night. Whatever it was, it floated upwards after it made contact with him, and as it surfaced, Jake got a nose full of foul air.

“Well, that’s poop” Jake said, steering clear of the floating object. That’s when he realized how he’d made it. The toilet was clogged. It explained the floating bits, and also how he was almost able to touch the underside of the lid. After all, it had been an exceptionally large dump his mother had taken on him, and Jake guessed these old toilets didn’t have the most reliable plumbing.

Jake silently thanked whoever was watching over him and began his slow crawl up the slope of the bowl. The water was high enough so it didn’t take long before Jake was back into the bathroom. As he neared the gap between the toilet and the lid Jake heard humming.

The sight he was greeted with got him rock hard. His mother was bathing, a small amount of bubbles floating with her in her bath.

He was about to call out to her, but he realized that wasn’t the best idea. Not that she could even hear him, but even if she did she’d likely try for another flushing attempt, Jake doubted his luck was that good.

In fact Jake realized that at his size, unless someone picked him up and examined him as his aunt had done, there would be no way they would realize it was him and not some pesky bug. If he wanted anyone’s help, Jake would likely have to reach her ears, or eyes.

“Great” Jake muttered as he scanned the bathroom for a way to his gigantic mother. The tub wasn’t far, but there was still a considerable gap from him to the warm waters of his mother’s bath. Jake spied the toilet paper roll, in between the toilet and the tub. Some of the paper was already rolled down slightly, just enough to hang on to if someone say, “needed a lift”.

This was still quite a jump however, and Jake was more than a bit nervous.

“Okay….okay! I can do this! Jake! YOU can do this!” Jake said aloud in an attempt to pump himself up. “On three…….one….two….THREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”

Jake leapt the gap, his tiny hands scrambling to grasp the cloth. The finally got a solid grip and his descent stopped suddenly.

“Whew! That was actually kinda cool!” He said as he hung there, dangling over the tile floor, a nice safe body of water to his left.

“Okay, now if I can just-“

Riiiiip!

Jake watched in horror as the crease between the next his, and the segment of toilet paper began to tear.

“Oh come ooooooooooooon!” He cried as he began to plummet downward along with the sheet of tp. Thankfully it wasn’t quite as fast as he thought, and he was able to direct his fall more than anticipated thanks to the sheet beneath him. He ditched it at the last moment, leaping into his mother’s bath as his ride fell silently to the floor.

Jake surfaced, hissing in pain, this water was hot. Thankfully the view helped ease the pain a bit. His mother lay, eyes closed, slightly submerged, her blonde hair soaked and draped around her shoulders. She seemed to be sleeping until Jake heard a low moan escape her lips.

There was a shift and a ripple sent Jake further away from her as she sunk a hand down between her thighs.

 

Amy was extremely relaxed, she had needed this. For a long time. After disposing of that pesky little speck of a bug, she had slipped into a warm bath. She tried to take a short nap, but the thought of that bug wouldn’t leave her mind. It persisted, and as it did that bug progressively turned into her son, a tiny, miniature version of him. She imagined how he’d feel. Alex said he was attracted to just about every part of her body, at least when it involved his fetish. What if she hovered her giant foot over him? Would he drool in pleasure as she wiggled her toes? What about her ump. Or maybe-

Stop! What are you doing!? She thought to herself, That’s your son! And yet…something about it, maybe just the fact that it was taboo to feel this way. She pictured him, tiny, helpless, and at her mercy, he’d be like her little baby boy again. Oh and the places he could explore

She snuck a hand underneath the warm waters and began to rub her sensitive lips, slowly, and then faster.

Jake blushed a deep read as he realized what his mother was doing.

As she was “preoccupied”, he swam to her chest, from there he would have easy access to her face, where he could get her attention.

 Amy continued to rub, now lightly touching her clit, moaning as she pictured all the fun she could have with her tiny son, he crawled inside of her and found her most pleasurable areas. She stuck a finger inside. Then two.

“Ohhhhhhhhh fuck!” She muttered, having no idea of Jake’s presence between her massive breasts.

Jake couldn’t help but be completely rock hard as he climbed the moist skin of his mother’s cleavage, his cock head occasionally brushing against her warm skin. He wanted nothing more than to sit down and blow his load between his mother’s titanic tits, but he needed to keep going, the safety of her hair was important.

“Ohhhh fuck me! Oh god! Jake! Oh fuck!”

Jake froze. Had she just said his name? Did she know he was here? He looked up and found her eyes still closed as she played with herself.

“Oh Jake, crawl inside mommy! Oh, that’s a goooooood little boy! Right there! Right-yesssssss!”

Jake had to force himself not to jerk it now. This was ridiculous! Why would she be fantasizing about him!? And him being tiny no less!

Jake felt her body shudder beneath him as she sighed happily. It seemed she was finished. Thankfully he was almost to her neck.

“Ugh, time to get of here!” Amy said, not eager to sit in her own vaginal fluids for long. She stood, water dripping off her body to the floor below. The skin between her titd was wet, and Jake screamed as he lost his grip.

“Mom! Mooooooooom!” He shouted as he fell. It was too high, no way he would survive this one.

Impact. It was rough, but he wasn’t dead. There was a cheesy odor in the air, a light stench, and the padding beneath him was blue and soft.

Jake turned over and his jaw dropped, he knew where he was. His mom’s slipper, and she was putting them on.

 

End Notes:

Review and rate!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3973