Shrunken Without a Clue by A Goddesses BFF
Summary:

A young boy with no recolloection of who he was or what his purpose was has desperately lived in the world, surviving just barely on food scraps and his own wit, but one day, he finds himself with a new name and a new guardian. Can he get by with this new person? (This will be my first story here on Giantess World)

 


Categories: Body Exploration, Giantess, Adventure, Teenager (13-19), Entrapment, Gentle, Maternal Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2468 Read: 18740 Published: November 12 2013 Updated: November 13 2013

1. Chapter 1: Lost and Found/Shrunken Boy Meets Girl by A Goddesses BFF

2. Chapter 2: Starting From Scratch...Sort of by A Goddesses BFF

3. Chapter 3: Dinner For Three by A Goddesses BFF

Chapter 1: Lost and Found/Shrunken Boy Meets Girl by A Goddesses BFF
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I don't remember my past. I don't know who I am, or what my purpose here is. All I know is that I need to stay out of the sight of these enormous people, and stick to food scraps in the alleys. I always feared the dreadful things that would happen if a man or woman caught me. But today, today something was different. I woke up to the grumbling of my stomach, telling me that it was once again already time to find something to eat. The days are normally very slow and I don't find much, but sometimes I get lucky. Today however, I was having no luck. Traveling for what seemed like hours I became weak and was about to collapse when I saw what appeared to be a sausage piece! Overcome by hunger, I made a mad dash for piece of sausage, not noticing the metal lining above and below it. The moment I grabbed it I heard a snap and saw that I had fallen for a worn-out rat trap! Realizing that I had fallen for something so obvious I sat down, quietly ate the sausage, and curled up into a ball, hugging my legs and crying that I was never going to escape, being that I couldn't fit through the holes or push the trap open again. Eventually I cried myself to sleep, unknown to me that I was being carried away by someone who stumbled upon my prison and hear my cries of sorrow.

When I woke up later my whole world looked different. I couldn't hear the sounds of cars beeping and flying down the streets, or the sounds of people's shoes pressing into the pavement below. Instead, I appeared to be a girl's room. Sitting atop of pink bedsheets, the girl's room had posters plastered to the walls of people I didn't recognize, and at the end of it was a door. At which it opened immediately when my eyes were on it, and a huge girl who appeared to be in high school stepped into the room. My heart started beating faster and I quickly became frightened by her overall presence, panicking and unsure of what to do. "Oh, you're finnaly awake." the girl said cheerfully.

She reached a hand down in front of me, with the palm completely open, but I backed up quickly, trying to get away. "Hey, what's wrong little guy? I won't hurt you, just come here" She said with a very sweet, patient tone present in her voice.

This time, when she got closer to me, I slowly made my way towards her, and climbed into the middle of her hand, thinking that I could maybe trust this girl as she seemed innocent and nice enough to put my trust in. She slowly lifted me up towards her face, making sure not to make any sudden movements with her hand. The higher her hand rose, the more frightened I became, for fear that she would drop me. When her hand reached her face, she carefully sat down on her bed, keeping eye-to-frightened eye with me. She quickly saw my fearful expression and notiiced that I was shaking almost violently in her hand. "Aww, don't be afraid little guy. I just wanted to help you." She said soothingly. "Now tell me, what's your name?"

"I-I, I don't know..." I said sadly.

"Huh? You don't know you're own name?" She asked with a rather confused expression.

"No, I can't remember anything about myself. All I've known up to this point was to fend for myself, fighting odd-looking creatures and gathering food scraps." I responded, looking rather defeated and embarrased by having to tell such a pathetic backstory.

The girl, which I assumed would start laughing at my expense, looked at me with eyes filled with remorse and seemed very sorry for me. "Oh you poor thing. It must've been terrible having to live out in the world alone, barely hanging on to life." She said with much sadness.

She used her free hand to pet my head and back, but I was taken back by this and quickly scooted back, though there wasn't really anywhere to go. "Calm down little guy, I'm here to help you get better." She said, trying once again to pet me, but this time much slower than before.

I sat there, reflecting on the word she just said, 'Help'. I remembered all the horrid things I went through just to survive, knowing that there was no one to help me other than myself. I couldn't hold it in anymore, as I burst into tears in her hand crying like a baby. She clearly wasn't ready for it as she once again had a confused look on her face.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" She asked.

Through tears running down my face and sniffiling, I answered: "I've had to live in allies fending for myself ever since I was little. I had no idea if I was alone or if I knew anyone, but it wasn't before I realized I was alone. No one's ever tried to help me, and I thought that I was just little more than a candle in the wind, desperately clinging to life." I cried, paying no attention to the tears still rushing down my face.

End Notes:

What do you think? Leave a review suggesting if I should continue, or just to answer if you liked it or not.

Chapter 2: Starting From Scratch...Sort of by A Goddesses BFF
Author's Notes:

Yes, this chapter has a bath scene. NO there won't be anything sexual material or anything else like that because this is PG rated, but there will be a good description of what goes on in this chapter.

I simply just kept crying. I didn't know what else to do. I didn't have a name, no home, no life, I might as well've curled up into a corner and died already. "You know what? That all changes right now!" The girl said firmly.

I stopped crying to look up at her; "Wh-What do you mean?" I asked trying as much as possible to hold back the tears.

"What I mean is that starting today, you're living with me! My name is Lily and I'll be your caretaker!" She said with much vigor.

"My caretaker? But I can't do anything! I'm just a tiny speck that no one cares aboout..." I said pessimistically.

"Don't say things like that! You're not a speck if I was nice enough to bring you home once I saw you locked in that cage!" She responded trying to get my spirits up.

"Now let's see, you need a name. Hmm, how about Travis? Do you like it?" She asked eagerly awaiting my answer.

I thought to myself, but I really didn't know what to say. Since I've never had a name before, I didn't know what makes a name, so I simply went along with it.

"Sure, I guess" I said trying to at least soud ok with it.

"Good. Now why don't we get you cleaned up? You've been on the streets for so long your clothes are tattered and you're covered in dirt!" Lily said carefully picking me up and holdind in her two outstretched hands.

"We'll go to my bathroom to wash off ok Travis?"  She asked.

I sat in her hands just staring at her for a second until it dawned on me that she was tryinh out the new name I got. "Uh sure it's fine." I responded.

As Lily walked us to the bathroom, I decided to ask her a quick question, simply because I wanted to know what it was. "Lily, what are we gonna do once we get there?" I asked similar to a little kid asking his mommy what they'd do at an amusement park.

"Well, I"ll turn the water on and make sure it's warm, then you're gonna take a nice relaxing bath." Lily replied in a nice tone.

"But wait, you don't take baths do you?" She asked.

"No I don't. Even on days where it would rain, I would hide away in the darker areas trying to keep warm and I'd flinch whenever I'd hear thunder." I asnwered glumly.

Lily looked at me once again with remorseful eyes. She figured out that for someone at my height, who has no idea who he/she was, everyday was a struggle just to survive. And a thunderstorm that already sounds loud would sound even louder and frightening to anyone. Soon, we made to the bathroom where she set me down close to the sink's faucet and turned both on. It wasn't long before the water filled up the majority of the sink and it was time to start. It didn't feel weird when Lily told me to take off my old rags and get in, it actually felt kind of relaxing having Lily help me wash off (even if it meant having her wash my privates as well). After a good ten minutes, she took me out, wrapped me in a washcloth, and went back to her room, where she got me a small pair of a male doll's clothes that looked like everyday wear.

"Allright, now that we've gotten that out of the way, why don't we get you and I something to eat?" Lily asked.

It hadn't even occured to me yet that all I ate today was that piece of sausage from earlier, and an actual meal for someone my height sounded like a good idea. "Sure, I'd love something to eat!" I said with renewed emtion. After seeing how calm, gentle and kind Lily was, I think life was really starting to look up for me.

 

End Notes:

Reviews and comments are welcome. I really like writitng this stuff!

Chapter 3: Dinner For Three by A Goddesses BFF
Author's Notes:

Introduction of a new character. Lily's younger sister Jenna.

As we made our way into the kitchen, I took in my surroundings. The house itself was breathtaking and everything looked so huge, even if it was from Lily's point of view. "Hey Lily, is anyone else here right now?" I asked with concern for my well-being.

Lily looked down at me and put on a nice, friendly (but certantly not fake) smile and replied: "There's only one other person here and that would be my younger sister Jenna. Don't worry though, I'm sure when I call her down for dinner she'll be happy to meet you." She replied making sure to let me know that I'd be safe even around her other family members.

"My parents are gone for a while, so for now I guess it'll just be the three of us." She also mentioned.

I just had to wonder what her sister would be like. It wasn't that I didn't trust Lily's words (after all, she was my caretaker now) it was just that I was curious about her sister and how'd she react upon seeing me. It was like a young boy who wonders what he's going to learn once he goes to school. Soon after we arrived in the kitchen, she set me down on the counter not close enough to the burner where I could get major burns, but close enough to where she could keep an eye on me.

"Now stay right there okay Travis? I'm only heating up what we had for leftovers which lucky for us is steak." She said happily, but with some seriousness to show she didn't want me wandering off.

I took her words of concern seriously and stayed where I was, only standing up to see how she made the steak. The way she made the steak fascinated me. I hadn't ever seen someone actually make something before (for obvious reasons), as I had only seen scraps of food that had been left to decompose and rot. After about five minutes Lily removed the steak from the burner, put it on a plate, then moved both it and me onto the dining room table. Then she called upstairs to what I think was her sister's room, telling her it was time to eat. Almost immediately I started to hear footsteps pounding into the ground, getting closer and closer with each approaching step. In the back of my mind my fear was starting to form, but I quickly replaced it with calmness, seeing how it was only her own sister and Lily would take advantage if things started to go wrong. When the tremors finally became overwhelming, a younger girl with her hair up with bands of some kind entered the room, taking a seat.

"Sis, what's for dinner this time? Is it leftovers?" The younger asked sweetly.

"Yes it is. Oh, also there's someone I'd like you to meet." Lily replied.

The girl looked around the room, hoping to see someone else, but to her suprise, she didn't see anyone. "Where's the guest?" She asked.

Not wanting to keep her waiting I cleared my throat and spoke: "I'm down here."

The girl seemed to hear me as she turned her head and looked down to see a tiny boy wearing minature jeans and a t-shirt. The look on her face said it all. "Jenna, I want you to meet someone special. I found him on the streets and took him in. I named him Travis." Lily explained.

At the moment the two of us stared at each other eye-to-eye. She slouched down in her chair so that she was down to my level and waved a friendly hand with a pleasent "Hello".

I looked at my hand for a second, then held it up and said the exact same thing. She seemed to have a rather underwhelming reacition to seeing me. (not that I expected her to totally lose her marbles and collapse)

"Travis, this is my ten-year-old cousin Jenna. She's very nice and she has a small group of friends as well." Lily said in brief detail.

The whole dinner only lasted for about 25 minutes, but they were a very attentive, talkative 25 minutes where Jenna fired question after question similar to Lily, but much faster and excitied about learning about me. When the plates were emptied Lily started to pick them up, but Jenna tugged on her shirt. "Yes Jenna? Did you need something?" Lily asked.

"Can I take Travis into my room? I wanna play with him." Jenna answered.

Lily pondered this for a moment weighing her options; If she let her have Travis something could go wrong, but at the same time, it would be a great opportunity for them to bond just like with her, and it would also prepare him for later engagements as well. "Sure, you can play with Travis but make sure to be careful. I don't want you to hurt him on accident or scare him with anything alright?" Lily replied.

"Okay, I'll be careful." Jenna answered once again.

She walked over to the table's corner where I was sitting and extended her hand downwards to me. "Lily said I could play with you for a little while. Don't worry I promised her that I'd be careful." She explained.

Having heard enough I slowly walked up into her hand and sat back down, while she lifted her arm up and began walking at a brisk pace back to her room.

End Notes:

NO, the next chapter DOES NOT have any form of torture or anything else evil related to giantesses. It will simply be a bonding chapter between Jenna and Travis. Stay tuned for chapter 4 and leave a review stating your thoughts!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3883