A Tale of Four Cheeks by Giga
Summary:

One man is stuck between two gorgoues hotties.....literally


Categories: Odor, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2028 Read: 46351 Published: October 07 2013 Updated: October 08 2013

1. There was Three by Giga

2. Best Friend Bonding by Giga

3. High atop Mt. Jello by Giga

There was Three by Giga

It all started on a monday moring at school. I was walking with my best friends in the world (who happen to be 10s). When i say best friends I mean it loosley as I almost never spent anytime with these two fine ladys outside of school. In school is was a diffrent story. They both thought I was "cute" so I took it as an excuse to feel them up now and then. I'm not a bad person...right? On our way to our Chem class some douche happens to walk by and calmy announce

"Hey you girls know that Jasons just using you for his pervy needs right?"

They both looked at me and gave me skeptical but also stern look.

"Its not true right J?" Sarah asked

"Of course not, hes not that kind of guy" Hayley added

I breathed in a sigh of relief and took my seat. Around the latter part of class I started to dose off, unable to hear another word about ions and how they connect to one another. The bell woke me up but who knows what bell it was for? School could have been over for weeks as far as I knew.  All I knew is that I was still in the chem room......was I? As I looked around I saw what looked like the chem room but larger. I did a 360 to take in my surroundings. I stopped in front of two buildings at least a mile high that were sqeezed into a blue canvas. They quivered slightly and started to bend. 

"S-S-Sarah!?!?!?! I-I'm down here Sarah!!!" I yelled to the sky

All I got was a giggle response before the 200 ton ass came down and turned me from a sophmore to a paste. At least I think it did....but I was still alive! I was squashed flat but I was still breathing. Even breathing seemed a little unfortunate as all I inhaled was hot humid air and the faint smell of fart. It didn't help that i was under her butt cheek. It was a good thing Sarah doesn't work out. Her giant cheek covered all of my body and could cover another 400 of me, easily. Her ass was always a little wide, I wouldn't be surprised if I was a mile away from fresh air. The pressure was intense and to make it worse Sarah started to turn her butt side to side. When I thought I couldn't take anymore Sarah decided to let one go. The volcanic force of her gas didn't hit me straight on but I did notice it. It smelled horrid and the sound could have scared cows away from the pasture. How could such a beautiful girl let something so awful out of her body.

"Woopsies, Ha ha I let a little one slide!" I heard Sarah say

"Ewww Saaarah!! thats gross! poor J!" Hayley added

I tried to throw up but when I opened my mouth all I got was a mouth full of jean covered ass. Lucky for me I wasn't stuck under Sarah for much longer, I started to feel her start to stand up. My eyes started to readjust to the light and the first thing I saw where two huge faces staring down at me. Even from down on the table I could smell thier fruity perfume. It was little compensation to the toxis torture I had just endured. 

"Soooorryy J but I had to let one go reaally bad!"  Sarah apologized.

"We figured you had enough fun toying with our bodys so now we're gunna toy with yours!! Have fun spending the day with Sarah, because tommorrow you're mine!" Hayley said

I didn't even have time to protest as I was scooped into the back pocket of what felt like a mountain of jello. I moved up and down as Sarah walked. She was wearing tight jeans and I was mashed up against her butt. At least I was safe, whatever those two put in me I can't be squished that easily. Hayley and Sarah wouldn't really hurt me? Right?

 

 

Best Friend Bonding by Giga

After an extruciating long time to be plastered to Sarah's rear end I finally got a breath of fresh air. 

"Awwwwh you look sad...I'm sorry i wore these jeans today but they are sooo comfy!"

Without waiting for a reply I was forcefully shoved back into her butt pocket for another couple hours of torture. I must of dosed off because I awoke to the sound of a bookbag hitting the floor. Before I knew what was going on I was thrown onto a soft field of white. When I looked up I saw a dreadful sight. Sarah had thrown herself onto the bed and she was coming right towards me. Her tits swayed softly before landing with a thud right infront of me. She landed on her stomach and when she did I went flying a few hundred feet into the air and landed on her pillow.

"Ha ha! J I didn't know you could fly! Too bad it's time for a massage!!"

Sarah picked me up and placed me on her back.

"Okie now just jump around or somthing! I don't know if I'll feel you.....but make sure to get my butt! I know how much you enjoy it!" Sarah said playfully

I jumped up and down for almost an hour while Sarah texted her friends. This wasn't so bad until Sarah decided to roll over. For the third time in one day I was under a girls butt. It wasn't for long though, Sarah rolled onto her side leaving me half stuck in her crack. Had she forgotten about me? Loud moans and snores confirmed my predictions. Almost immediatly Sarah let out a small sigh and a ripper burst through her ass and through my face. This wasn't a small girl fart either I felt like I had a jet engine in front of me. I thought I had gone deaf for a second before I heard lound thumping sounds from the hallway. The door opened slightly and there stood Hayley. I was almost glad to see her. She walked to the bed and started to look for somthing.

"Jaaaaaaayyy where are you...? Phew Sarah needs to cut down on the meat. Oh there you are J!!"

Hayley plucked me from the chasm of death and into her own chasm of death. If I thought Sarah was bad, Hayley was somthing else. Her butt was bigger than Sarahs. It was rounded and more shapley, leaving me even more squished then I was before. She explained to Sarah's mom that she had gotten her homework and then she said bye. After a couple minutes we arrived at Hayleys house. I had been here once before a long time ago. Hayley's sister butt bumped Hayley on her way in.

"Watch were your going sis" Hayley's sister said

"Whatever Hannah" Hayley responded

Hayley did'nt care that this little act of sisterly hate left me more plastered than I was before. I was about to throw up again from motion sickness when Hayley dumped me on her bed and sat across from me. She set her building sized legs to both sides of me and pulled me in close.

"You know J.....your pretty cute" 

I started to scream as Hayley pushed me under her clit. She started to rub it with her jeans on. All the rubbing made me slip through a small rip in the pants and into her crack. I felt Hayley shake and tremble and moan. All the while her sweat was acting like a glue. Her entire body started to quake forcing me up her sweating creavice. After she was done I felt nothing but the soft shaking of Hayley body. Hayley had given herself a major wedgie and I was part of it. Hayley must have fallen asleep . Thats when I heard the loud thumping of a giantess and the soft voice of Hannah.

"Haylleey..you asleep..?"

After a minute I heard footsteps drawing closer and closer. I felt myself being pulled downward.

"Sorry sis but these jeans are just too cute" 

 

 

High atop Mt. Jello by Giga

After spending a couple hours wriggling out of Hayley's jeans and watching Hannah do girl stuff , Hannah had finally fallen asleep. Her collossal form dwarfed me and her medium blond hair looked like a river of gold that could entagled me for days. I resisted the urge to climb up on the glorious landscape that is Hannah.I could always sleep somewhere safe and ride this shrinking thing out. My dick got the better of me and I decided to scale this beast. Before I even knew what was happeing I was already half way up her leg. In the distance I saw a mountain of ass shaking slightly in the night. Hannah had a white shirt and some bright blue panties on that didn't fit her that well. They looked like one of Hayleys. I had always admired Hannah for the size of her ass. In fact one of the reasons I befriended Hayley is to get to Hannah. I walked up to the peak of this mountain to get a look at the landscape again. I looked downward into the abyss of her ass crack. If I squinted I could make out a thin blue string that covered her pit of death. I started to jump up and down because how often do you get to be on the worlds largest bouncy castle. A giant hand came down and started to scratch the land. Before I knew what was going on I heard a loud "Umph" 

The ground under me started to move and I felt my world shift suddenly to the right. This monster was about to roll over! Before I knew what i was thinking I jumped into her crack. I couldn't survive this ass. I barley survived Sarahs for 5 minutes. There was no way I would survive being smashed by a mountain of jello for the rest of the night. I looked at the light of the moon for what could be the last time. A muffled "Aaaahhh" confirmed that the movement was done. Leaving me in a dark humid place squashed between soft canyon walls. It could be wrose...I guess. At least Hannah kept her gas to herself.

Some point in the night I finally fell asleep. It was really easy all I had to do was close my eyes. The light of Hannah's room is what woke me. That and her butt was shaking me so hard I felt like I might die. After she brushed her teeth I was releived that she did not have to empty her bowels. That would be bad news for me. To my horror she started to sqeeze into Hayley's jeans. The tight fit made even more squished than before. When she walked it was pure torture.

"Hey Hayley you look a little shaken up are you ok?" I heard Hannah say.

"Yeah.....fine..."

Hannah got into her car and drove to school. When she sat down I let a small yelp out. Her incredible weight pushed me out towards her panties. I was relieved to finally breathe some fresh air even if it was just the same air but slightly more....fresh. Hannah finally got to school and went straight to class. I tuned out for awhile, all Hannah did was talk to her popular friends. 

I heard Hannah ask the teacher to go the bathroom. This was an immidiate red alert for me. I prayed that he would say no but that would just postpone my death. The teacher said yes and Hannah walked to the bathroom. In these few minutes I tried my best to wriggle out from my prison. It was no use. Hannah dropped her pants then her panties. Lucky for me this action cause me to plummet towards the clear water below. Maybe not so lucky, instead of being shat out I would be shat on...or worse. I grabbed onto the toilet seat as the ever familiar titanic ass came down ontop of me.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3812