Our Vacation by Size Master
Summary:

A man takes his family on a vacation they will never forget


Categories: Mouth Play, Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39, Vore, Adventure, Crush, Body Exploration, Gentle, Giant, Violent, Slave, Insertion, Incest Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, M/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: No Word count: 56885 Read: 186465 Published: September 24 2013 Updated: December 20 2013
Story Notes:

As usual the background chapter

1. Prologue by Size Master

2. Chapter 2...We Mean You No Harm by Size Master

3. Chapter 3...The vacation is officially over by Size Master

4. Chapter 4...And Justice for All by Size Master

5. Chapter 5...War is Hell pt 1. by Size Master

6. Chapter 6...War Is Hell Pt 2 by Size Master

7. Chapter 7....Shock and Awe by Size Master

8. Chapter 8...Peace in Our Time by Size Master

9. Chapter 9...Showdown by Size Master

10. Chapter 10...Happy Birthday! by Size Master

11. Chapter 11...The Evil Calm Before the Storm by Size Master

12. Chapter 12...The Great War by Size Master

13. Chapter 13...A Divine Childhood by Size Master

14. Chapter 14...Unintended Consequences by Size Master

15. Chapter 15...The Beginning of the End by Size Master

16. Chapter 16...All Good Things... by Size Master

Prologue by Size Master

      It was that time of year for vacations; summer. I kicked around ideas about where I could take the family and couldn’t think of anything. I went over to my buddy James’ house to see if he had any ideas. James has been my friend since high school and now he was a teacher. Poor guy would always tell me how the kids pissed him off every day in class but now he seemed more relaxed than ever. I met his new wife and his sister-in-law and they seemed pretty nice. “James I have not a damn clue on where to go this year. Got any ideas?” I asked him. “No man. I use my simulator if I want to get away. You should try that” he told me. “No thanks, I want the real thing. Besides I’m no tech head like you” I laughed.

                We talked for a few more hours till it got late and I headed home.  Sitting in front of the holo-tv, I flicked past the shows until a commercial caught my eye. It was for Dimensional Getaways. I heard of this new fad. You see about 25 years ago, scientists discovered inter-dimensional travel. Needless to say the first thing people did was exploit the new frontiers. New resources, colonization, trade, etc. The United World Government got involved when complaints about eco-exploitation and oppression of these newly discovered people came to light. The government didn’t care too much till new diseases popped up.  Apparently, we didn’t just import natural resources. We imported native diseases too.  After the big Neo Influenza scare of 2077, regulations were set in place when it came to dimensional travel. First, worlds are explored by robotic probes. If the environment is safe, then manned expeditions are made. 

      They find new worlds every day but find even more too dangerous to allow travel. Some environmental hazards and some hazards involving the population were the usual reason. Nowadays, selected worlds are used for vacation purposes. Imagine a world devoid of people where you can walk around naked and have sex anywhere you want or a world where a pristine beach takes up most of the land.

      “Carol, what do you think about going to Dimensional Getaways?” I asked my wife.  My wife thought about it for a second. “It sounds nice Mike. It sure beats just sitting here like last year” she answered. Just then I heard the front door open and close. “Mom, Dad, I’m home” my daughter cried out. My energetic girl ran to her room to change out of her school clothes. She emerged a few minutes later wearing a tee-shirt and sweatpants. Looking at my little cutie, at 15 I could see that she was already looking to become a knockout like her mother. She plopped down on the sofa and started watching holo-tv. “Amy, what do you think about going to some nice world for vacation this year?” my wife asked. “I got no problem mom but Nick might. He wants to hang with his friends this summer” Amy answered.

      Nick was my son and Amy’s twin brother He was at that age where he was always brooding over some shit. “He can still see his friends. We’ll only be gone for 2 weeks.” I told her. Nick walked in late as usual and tried sneaking to his room till he got busted by my wife. She gave him an earful about being late and not calling. After her lecture, we told him about our vacation plans. He was fine with it as long as we were back for some music concert later this month.

      We booked out trip for next week and waited. The day to leave came and just in time. The weather was shitty to say the least. Wind and rain by the assload pelted the city. “Everybody packed and ready to go?” I asked everybody. They all said yes like I asked them something stupid and piled into our hover-van. I drove down the street thinking about our upcoming trip. We arrived at the departure gates and walked to our transport pad. We were booked to go to Earth 177; a world where there was no people and the land was nothing but island chains. 2 weeks of fun in the sun here I come. An announcement alerted us to our transport. The pad could only transport 6 at a time so the lines were a little long but we had first class tickets so we were up first. First to leave and choice of island. Cost enough. We stepped on the pad and prepared to go. I heard them pad hum and felt the tingle of the dimensional field forming, then a thunderous boom. Something was wrong. Everyone was shouting. I saw the frightened look of the agents and my family. I strained to hear what they were shouting.

      “Lightning struck the transformer! Shut down the transport! I can’t, the transport protocol has already begun! The coordinates are scrambled! God sakes shut it-“was the last thing I heard before a blast of light knocked me unconscious. I was the first to wake up and to notice something was wrong. There was no arrival gate, no people, no nothing. I did notice the funny shrubs dotting the landscape like a miniature forest. I snapped back to focus when I remembered my family. They were still knocked out but okay but were now naked. Holy shit I was naked too! What happened?!

      “Oh my head…Mike what happened?”  my wife said holding her head in pain trying to stand.  “Jesus my clothes! I’m naked!” she yelled seeing that she was nude. “Were all naked Carol” I said pointing to myself and our kids. Carol looked at me and the kids in disbelief.  She went over to check on them and saw that they were okay. She shook them awake and asked them if they were okay. With a few groggy yes’ from them, Carol relaxed.  Amy realizing she was naked tried to cover herself up but wither mom’s budding figure, it wasn’t working to well. Nick wasn’t doing much better. Seeing his sister’s tits was giving him an erection only a teen could sport. Nick blushed and turned away.

      “Dad where are we?” Nick asked. “I don’t know son. This obviously isn’t the resort we were supposed to arrive at” I answered. “Maybe if we walk a little we can find some help or at least some clothes” Carol said to us. We all agreed and began walking through the cluster of knee high shrubs no knowing where it would take us. After a half-hour of walking Amy spotted something strange.

      “Dad, mom look at that funny creature!” she cried out. Amy pointed to a 5 inch big animal running away from us. Strangely enough, it looked like a horse. “That was weird” Nick said watching it run away. Our walk was interrupted again when we saw what looked like a bird fly past us but it was impossibly small barely an inch big. We wondered what kind of animals were on this planet. “Nick stop staring at my ass!” Amy yelled at her brother. “Nick stop it” Carol said to her son. “I can’t help it! Sorry!” Nick said embarrassed he was caught looking. “I need some leaves or something so my pervy brother will stop staring at me” Amy said looking on the ground for leaves. “Dammit, where are the leaves on this planet or trees for that matter!?” she yelled. “Actually I’ve been wondering the same thing Mike” Carol whispered to me.

      “I think these shrubs are trees. Look at them. They have a trunk and branches like trees” I told her. “What these things? No way.” She said back. The kids noticed us talking now. “These are trees dad?” Amy asked. “I think so and judging by the size of the animals here everything is much smaller on this world” I responded.  They agreed with my reasoning barely believing that they now roamed a miniature world. “ Why are we naked anyway?” Nick asked. “I think it’s how we ended up here. I remember reading how they had problems with the dimensional transports in the beginning. If the scanners feeding coordinate data was off, they could only send living matter through. I did see them say the coordinates were scrambled before we were transported. Since our clothes are mostly synthetic…” I droned on. “Oh…I see. Will they find us dad?” he asked. “I’m sure they will son” I said lying.

      I had no fuckin’ clue if they ever would. There were so many worlds out there. It might take years for them to find us. “Dad, I’m hungry and thirsty” Amy whined. “Me too” Nick chimed in.

      “We need to find food and water Mike” Carol said concerned. “I know Carol…I know” I said. Fortunately we found a stream with clean water. We drank it and rested from our walk. Now we just need to find food.  We got back up and Carol spotted what looked like tiny dirt trail on the ground. “Is this a road Mike?” she asked. Could there be humans on this world? Humans tiny like the rest of the animals here? Maybe they had food. Whatever the case we need to find out. We all followed the trail till we saw something incredible. A little father ahead laid small miniature village like a child’s playset in front of us.  We stumbled to it exhausted from walking and rife with hunger. We all collapsed near the small town. My family drifted off to sleep with the setting sun. My eyes began to close but I did see something moving toward me. I muttered “please help us” then fell asleep.

 

End Notes:

Now that the boring prologue is done, the next chapter will have more action I promise.

Chapter 2...We Mean You No Harm by Size Master

                Richard was lounging in his cottage with his wife Amanda reading when he heard low booms in the distance. He and his neighbors stepped out of their houses to see what it was. They saw no flashes of lightning in the darkening sky but they did see enormous shadows approaching them. Richard stared in confusion as they got closer and closer. Then, one by one the shadowy figures collapsed shaking the ground as they did. Richard knocked on his ass from the tremor, picked himself up and cautiously walked to the enormous shadow. “Please help us” it spoke. Richard nearly shit himself hearing the booming voice crying for his assistance.  Richard and his neighbors fled to the elder’s house.

      “What the hell was those things?!” one neighbor yelled. “Did you hear that voice? The owner must be huge!” cried one woman. “Everyone calm down!” yelled the elder. The elder was the leader of the village. He made decisions for the citizens when they asked for guidance.  “It’s too dark now to see what that thing was so we’ll just have to wait for daylight” he calmly told them. Everyone settled down and muttered to each other as they returned to their homes. Even though it was very late, nobody fell asleep. They had no clue what was out there. Was it a demon, a god, some monster, or a some unholy spirit? Minds raced with the possibility.

      Eventually, the sun rose and with it an answer to some questions. “Oh my god they’re giants!” one man yelled.  Everyone gasped seeing the nude family still asleep in front of their village.  One brave man poked  Mike’s face. “So thirsty, so hungry” he muttered. The man ran for his life from the surprise. Richard went to his house and grabbed a barrel of water and rolled it over to Mike. “Richard, are you crazy?! That thing could wake up and kill us!” Richard’s wife Amanda yelled.  Richard felt sorry for the massive beings. Mike’s pitiful voice made him feel sorry for the giant and seeing how he had kids ( very big kids) made him feel even more sorry.

      “These people need our help Amanda” he told her. “Look at his kids.  Don’t you feel sorry for them?” he asked. Amanda felt some shame seeing Nick’s and Amy’s dirty, distressed faces. “Just be careful Richard” she said concerned.  Richard popped open the barrel and poured the water into Mike’s parted lips.

      Mike felt a cool refreshing taste of water but it was too small to quench his thirst. It might have been a good amount of water to his rescuer but it was only a tablespoon to him. Small as it was, it was enough to wake him. Mike rose from the ground still weak from hunger and thirst and heard tiny screams. “He’s moving run!” cried one frightened man. Mike turned to the sound and saw a small 3 inch man running for his life. “Oh shit I don’t believe it. There are people on this world and they’re  miniature like the rest of the animals here!” Mike thought to himself. Richard was frozen from fear. He had compassion for the giant man but now he was moving he feared for his life.

      “Wait please, I won’t hurt you. Please calm down” Mike said to the fleeing crowd. A few stopped in their tracks wondering if what the giant said was true. “Did you give me water?” Mike said Richard standing next to the barrel. “Y-yes I did” Richard stammered. “Thanks. Thank you so much” Mike said smiling. Richard awkwardly smiled back at his new friend.  Seeing that Richard wasn’t crushed or eaten by his new friend, the villagers began walking back still in awe of their visitors.

                “Mike who are you taking to?” Carol asked. Carol opened her eyes and saw the small crowd before her.  “Oh my god people; small people!” she yelled.  Her cry woke her children and Nick and Amy saw what startled her. “Tiny cute people!” Amy cried out. Amy reached down to touch one teenage boy. The boy backed away in fear. “Stop Amy, you’re scaring them” Mike told her. Amy withdrew her hand slightly embarrassed. “Please we’re hungry and thirsty” Carol begged the people. “Get more water and some livestock” the elder instructed them. The people scattered and returned some minutes later with barrels of water and tiny goats, pigs, and chickens. Mike’s family gulped down the provisions and thanked the villagers.

                The villagers had many questions for the family. Where did you come from, why are you so big, are you human were just some of them.  Mike and Carol tried answering them as best they could. Mike told them that they came from another dimension but got only confused looks from the people. It was no wonder. As far as Mike could tell, the people’s society and technology looked to be around the mid 1500’s. The day grew late and eventually turned into night. Mike, Carol, and Amy lay on the ground to sleep but Nick walked off to go to the bathroom. After he relieved himself, he sat down to look at the stars. “Will we ever go home?” he asked himself.

      Suddenly he heard a sound come from behind a small tree. “Who’s there?” Nick asked. “Sorry to disturb you. I just wanted to see you up close” came a small voice. The owner of the voice stepped in to the moonlight. Nick saw that it was a cute teenage girl with long red hair. Nick guessed her age to be 16. Nick’s teenage hormones began taking over.  “You didn’t disturb me. What’s your name?” he asked. “Carrie” she answered shyly. “I’m Nick” he told her. Nick smiled at her and got a smile back. Nick had problems talking to girls but apparently when they’re only 3 inches tall boosts your confidence.

      “Do you have a boyfriend Carrie?” Nick asked. “N-no I don’t. The boys say I’m not cute enough” she embarrassingly answered. “I think you’re cute; really cute” Nick said grinning. Carrie couldn’t believe her ears. She was never told that she was cute before but here was a boy telling her she was. She didn’t care if he was 140 feet tall to her. A boy said she was cute! “I’m really cute?” she said beginning to cry. Nick saw her tiny tears glint in the moonlight and caressed her face with his massive finger. Carrie hugged his finger with her arms with all the love she had. Nick felt himself get hard from the physical contact this tiny teen was giving him. Seeing that he was huge and naked, His erection didn’t go without notice to Carrie. Carrie gasped seeing his massive penis. She’d seen a man’s penis before when she bathed in the nearby spring but not one the size of a barn.

      Nick’s lust began to take over. Nick gently wrapped his fingers around the girl and brought her to his face. Carrie was a little frightened seeing his massive eyes and smiling mouth. When she saw she was being moved to his mouth she started to cry out.  Nick lovingly kissed her face and head. Carrie saw that she was in no danger, kissed back playfully licking his huge lips. “I thought you were going to eat me” she sighed rubbing his cheek.  “No I’m gonna eat you but not in the way you think” he said smiling.

       Carrie was confused by his words. Nick began to strip the clothes off of her playfully and gently. He pulled of her top exposing her firm tiny tits to the night air. Next to go were her long skirt and cloth undergarment. Finally Nick slipped off her tiny shoes exposing her tiny pale feet with curling toes. Carrie lay back in his palm. She wanted to cover herself up but seeing his smiling warm face convinced her otherwise.  

      Nick began taking tiny licks of Carrie’s body, licking her face and chest. He licked her tiny tits, enjoying the feeling of her nipples on his taste buds. Carrie whimpered in his palm. Nick worked his way down her body licking her legs and calves. He took long licks of the soles of her feet getting giggles from the small teen. “Stop Nick that tickles!” she laughed. Nick smiled at her and worked his way back up her body till he reached his prize. Nick forced her legs open and began to probe her little slit. Carrie moaned from the oral assault on her clit. She fingered herself before but this feeling was indescribable. It was like her body was wrapped in pleasure.

      Nick tasted her teen juices flooding his tongue.  Nick wanted more. Nick opened his mouth and lowered her body into it. Nick had her lower half of her body inside his mouth. He began sucking on her like a lollypop. Carrie gripped his upper lip trying to steady herself. “Oh Nick harder, harder! SUCK ON ME HARDER!” she cried out climaxing in his mouth. Nick’s mouth was flooded with her juices. Nick carefully extracted her gasping body out of his mouth and sat her down on the ground to recuperate.

      He was worried he was too rough with her. After all she just had a full body blowjob.  “Carrie…Carrie!” Nick yelled in concern. “I’m okay Nick” she said standing back up. She saw the love and concern in his eyes. She knew she loved him now. She couldn’t give him her virginity but she could make him feel good. She walked over to his still erect cock and began to lick it. Nick moaned from the tiny licks. Carrie smiled and began licking is cock head. After a minute of worshipping his head, she climbed onto his shaft and began rubbing herself back and forth on it. Nick was in heaven. He felt every curve of her body. Her breasts, pussy, thighs, even her tiny feet rubbing his shaft. Being a teen, Nick could only last a few more minutes. Nick came spurting his young seed into the air. Gallons (to her anyway) of sperm landed on her nude body coating her. Carrie never seen cum before. Out of curiosity, she tasted it. It was bitter, but not terrible. She licked her fingers liking the idea that it came from the giant member of her new lover.

      “Sorry” Nick said panting. “Don’t be. I’m happy you enjoyed that” she said wiping it from her face. Carrie walked over to a nearby stream and washed off the cum. She stepped out clean again and walked back to Nick. For the next hour they talked about their lives. “It’s getting late. My parents will worry about me. “Okay, lets head back” Nick said picking her up and walking back to the village. Nick waved goodnight to her and lay down near his sleeping family.  He fell asleep thinking about his first sexual encounter with a girl

End Notes:

Chapter 3 will be up soon!

Chapter 3...The vacation is officially over by Size Master

                It was the middle of the night and Amy was trying to fall asleep. She laid there but the mugginess of the night kept her up.  “Shit it’s hot!” she grumbled.  Amy got up and remembering that a stream was nearby, decided to try cooling off there. She dipped her toe into the water and smiled feeling the cold water. She walked into the stream where the water barely reached her calves.  The water wasn’t high but it was enough to her.

                “Oh much better” she cooed. Amy splashed the water on herself cooling down and washing 2 days’ worth of dirt and sweat off her teenage body. After an hour of rinsing herself, Amy stepped out of the stream and relaxed by the edge. She stared at the moon and thought to herself. “This wouldn’t be so bad if we weren’t stuck here” she thought and drifted off to sleep.

                A man on horseback rode through the miniature woods traveling to the village. He had received orders to go there yesterday morning when a report of giant creatures was sighted the previous day. Apparently Mike’s family’s journey through the woods 2 days ago didn’t go unnoticed. The king thought that it was just the ramblings of a crazy old man but decided to send a scout anyway. One person was enough to confirm and could travel faster.

                The man was tired of riding through the night and knew that a stream was close where he and his horse could rest. The light of dawn poked through the clouds and illuminated the path to the stream. He arrived and saw the most incredible thing he ever saw.  Lying on her back was the largest girl he ever saw. He nearly fell off his horse from disbelief. He quietly dismounted his horse and silently walked over to the massive teen. He studied her sleeping form. Her tits were huge! Her nipples alone were big as his head. 

                He walked closer mesmerized by her beauty.  He stared the soles of her massive feet. He gently touched them marveling at the softness. He saw her foot twitch and quickly hid behind a tree. “That was close” he told himself.  The man walked around and studied her for the next 10 minutes. The more he took in her beauty, the more he lusted after her.

                When he walked between her legs, He nearly came in his pants seeing the biggest cunt in his 30 year old life. He had to touch it. The man gently petted her blonde cunt hair and stroked her outer lips. Lust took over his little mind as he shed his pants. “Not like she will feel it!” he said to himself.  He inserted his tiny cock into her pussy lips and began to fuck her as best as he could. “Oh fuck this giant girl feels good! She definitely has the best cunt in the land!” he yelled. The man forgot trying to fuck her gently as he could and started thrusting harder and harder.

                Amy started to feel the tiny poking and stirred in her sleep. The man too busy raping Amy didn’t notice. Amy’s eyes flitted open and glanced down to see what was poking her vagina. She saw it wasn’t some bug but some tiny man raping her slit. “WHAT THE FUCK!” she yelled just as the man came in her folds. He glanced up and saw the fury in his now awake victim.  The man tried to run but was easily caught in her iron grip. “I hope you had your fun ‘cause it’s your fucking last!” she yelled at him.

                “Amy there you are! What’s with the yelling?” Carol asked her. She noticed her squeezing a man in her hand. “Amy put him down!” she commanded. “Hell no! The fucker raped me in my sleep!” she yelled back. A small crowd began to form due to the shouting. “What’s going on?” Mike and Nick asked. Amy told them what happened to her. “This little guy raped you? How? It’s like trying to rape a dinosaur!” Nick said trying not to laugh. “Fuck you Nick!” Amy said trying not to cry. “Nick shut up” Mike said slapping the back of his head.

                “It’s the king’s scout from the local garrison! Robert Longwood!” Richard exclaimed.  “Scout? Garrison?” Mike asked. “Yes. The king has a garrison of troops not far from here. They collect taxes and sometimes women for the king” Richard said.  “So he’s a pervert and a leech” Amy said squeezing Robert again. Robert yelped and in desperation bit Amy. Amy dropped him gripping her hand. Robert tried to make a break for it but was blocked by an enormous foot. He looked up to see it was Carol. Robert tripped trying to back up and screamed when he saw Carol’s dirty sole descending on him.  Robert was pinned by her gigantic bare foot. Carol had a wicked grin on her face as she squeezed his head with her red manicured toes.

                “Please don’t. Have mercy” Robert wheezed trying to breathe.  “Mercy? Where was your mercy when you kidnapped women from the village? Where was your mercy when you raped my child?!” Carol yelled. Carol placed more weight on her foot crushing the life out of the tiny man. “Please. For the love of God! Don’t kill m-aack!” he yelled before his pleas were drowned in his blood. Carol slammed all her weight on her foot exploding his body like a ketchup packet. Carol raised her bloody foot off of him. Everyone could see what was left of him was planted firmly into the ground surrounded by a footprint-shaped hole.

                “Good fuckin’ riddance” Carol said wiping her foot on the grass. Everyone was stunned seeing how this man met his end. “I think you should tell me more about your country” Mike said watching his wife’s vengeful face. For the next hour Richard explained how the king took advantage of his people. He told him how he would start wars over useless territory and draft men to die in them. He told him how he had sent edicts to every village requesting women and tribute. Mike stopped him when he began telling him about the forced breeding programs to replace the countless people lost in the wars.

                “Carol, let’s stop this. We have the power to end this. We can create a new country. One for the people” he told her. “Do we have right to?” she asked him. “Dad, if we can help these people, let’s do it” Nick said thinking about Carrie. “Alright, if everyone’s onboard, then let’s do it” Mike said looking at his family. Carol, Nick, and Amy all nodded in agreement.

                “Richard, take me to the capital. It’s time to change this world for the better” he told the man.  Richard said goodbye to his wife and stepped into Mike’s palm and settled onto his shoulder.  He pointed the way to the capital and warned him that he would have to pass the garrison to get there. Mike cared not. They walked for the next few hours. They didn’t talk to each other. They were too hungry. The only sound was their growling bellies.

                “There’s the garrison” Richard said pointing to three small log cabins surrounded by cut tree logs.  The family walked quietly toward the garrison trying not to alert them. It failed. A lone man in a watch post saw them clear the hillside. He shouted alarm and rang a large bell to get the soldiers attention.  8 soldiers in leather armor piled out of the cabins with swords drawn. They expected some bandits or raiding party. What they saw were 4 giant humans with malice in their eyes greeting them. Mike and Carol was the first to respond. They slammed their feet on two of them and swatted two more. The others tried striking the ankles and feet of the family but were only kicked aside.  “Shit I’m hungry!” Amy cried. “I thought of that. Let’s eat them” Carol told her daughter. “Eat them Carol?” Mike asked. “Why not? We’re gonna kill them anyway” Carol shrugged. “Good point” Mike answered.

                Carol and Amy were the first to begin devouring the soldiers. They had fun smacking of stomping them before picking up their injured bodies and stripping them of their armor. They tossed them into their hungry mouths and swallowed them whole.  Mike wanted to eat too. He was starving but Carol and Amy pigged out on the survivors. What was left was crushed and mangled corpses and they didn’t look tasty. Nick was pissed too. He began ripping up the three cabins and found a nice surprise. Inside one cabin was 8 girls of various ages.  Two of them were in chains.

                “Dad look at this!” Nick said to his father pointing to the frightened girls. Mike peered down looking at the petrified women. “They’re whores but the ones chained up are kidnapped girls” Richard said with a disgusted look. Mike bent down and to the surprise of the  girls, broke the chains on the captive teenage girls. “Go home” he told them. The girls scrambled out of the cabin and ran as fast as they could.

                “What were they?” one girl asked her friend. “Our saviors” the other replied.  The other 6 girls tried to make a break for it but were met by Mike’s hand blocking the exit. “Oh no you don’t” he told them smiling. “Please let us go! We were forced to be here” one girl cried.  “Forced? Yeah like they forced the money into your hands when you spread your legs. You’re fucking whores. Simple as that” Carol said disgusted that these women would sell their bodies to men who raided homes and broke up families.

                The girls cried to be let go. “You’re not going anywhere. You see, me and my son are starving and you’re gonna help us with that” he told them. They screamed when He and Nick reached down and scooped them up and ripped off what little clothes they had on. They both began tossing them into their mouths and devouring them.  Nick had eaten his three and sat down. He chuckled at the feeling of them fighting in his stomach trying to stay alive. Mike was on his last one. “Please don’t eat me! I have a family!” she cried. “So did those two girls your friends kidnapped. You made your choices in life. Live with it or better still live with it for the next 5 minutes” Mike said cramming the screaming 18 year old brunette into his mouth and letting her slide down his throat.

                “I didn’t like that but I feel better now” Mike said lying. Truthfully, Mike loved it. He loved the power over these people. He was superior to them in every way. He believed in justice but his justice and fairness. He planned to change this world for the better but he forgot the biggest axiom of them all; “Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely”.

                They departed the now empty garrison for the capital. Richard was happy that these solders that plagued the land was dead but how they died worried him. His friends grew more violent each day. Would they become a bigger threat than even the king? Richard hoped not. He wanted his friends to put an end to the king’s tyranny and restore the grandness of his kingdom. Little did Richard know that his friends would change not just the kingdom but the world.

End Notes:

What are Mike's and Carol's plans for the kingdom? Find out in chapter 4!

Chapter 4...And Justice for All by Size Master
Author's Notes:

If you want an idea how the battle looks, try watching "Attack on Titan". Good anime. Trust me.

 

 

                Mike’s family walked through the forest for hours. “Dad. What’s the plan?” Nick asked.  “Well, first we do away with the king. Next, we take over their military. After that, reforms for the people” Mike said with little pause. Richard liked his answer “for the people”. Maybe his fears were unfounded.  Carol saw that the scenery was changing. The houses looked better and so did the roads. The kids chatted between each other about what they wanted to see in this new government. Everyone was in better spirits. Funny how a full stomach changes a mood, even if it was filled with people’s lives.

                “How far?” Mike asked. “Not far Mike. We’ll be there soon at this rate” he told him. A journey to the capital would have taken him days but at the speed in which they were moving, only one day was enough. This worked to their advantage. This left little warning of their arrival. “Do you think they know were coming?” Amy asked. “Yes. I’m sure someone sent a messenger pigeon from the small town we passed an hour ago” Richard called out.   A half-hour later, they arrived at the city gates.

                As can be imagined, there was panic in the streets. Men, women and children ran for cover fearing what these giant humans could do. Mike and his family stepped over the gates and took a few steps before the inevitable happened. “Halt monsters! By the order of the king!” a captain soldier cried out.  Mike looked at the man who had a sword the size of a toothpick drawn.  “Don’t think so” Mike said slamming his foot on the charging man. The sickening crunch followed by a small tremor filled the ears of his troops. “Captain!” cried a soldier. The man charged Mike as well followed by the other troops. Mike’s family decimated them in under a minute. “You better stay here” Mike said dropping Richard on top of a building. Over the next hour, wave after wave attacked the giant family. The family crushed, smashed, threw, impaled, or ate any who challenged them. Amy especially loved the killing. She still remembered the man raping her. The streets were slick with the blood and entrails. Crush and mutilated bodies filled the streets. They took their time to kill any survivors. “Another one!” cried Amy. “NOO-*crunch*” the man went under her teenage sole.

                The kids as well as the parents were tired from the mass killing. They were covered in blood. Their feet, legs, hands, and mouths were dripping red. “Here comes some more” Carol said pointing to approaching troops. The northern gate commander was delayed with seeing to the safety of the people but his soldiers arrived to the scene of battle. What he saw sickened him. His fellow comrades lay flatted like pancakes. He recognized one as his cousin only by his uniform and rank. He wanted to fight. He wanted revenge for his cousin but he knew it was futile. These monsters were too big and strong.  “You want to die too?” Mike asked. The man fell to his knees and looked up at Mike getting his trusty foot ready. “No…no sir. We surrender” he said barely heard. “Commander! We must kill the invaders!” one man yelled.  “Silence! Can you see we have no chance against their power!? Look at these bodies! We don’t even know who’s who!” the commander yelled trying not to cry.

                The soldiers looked at the carnage that filled the once pristine street. It was enough to crush a man’s soul. One by one they dropped their weapons and bowed to their conquers. Mike saw that it would soon be dark. He needed to end this quickly. “Follow me” Mike told his family. They marched on the castle unhindered. Any soldiers left knew better to challenge these monsters that killed over 700 soldiers.

                “Hmm…if I was the king, where would I be” Mike asked. “Try that glass covered room” Carol said pointing to a side of the castle that had a large glass stained window. Mike slammed his fist through the window. He peered inside and saw a man and woman cowering behind a set of thrones. “Fuckin’ jackpot” he said. Their attendants fled in panic. Mike grabbed the roof and tore off the section covering the room. The family stood around the throne room in blocking any exits.

                “I order you to leave at once!” the trembling king cried. “You’re through givin’ orders asshole” Mike said coldly. “I heard what you did to these people. Rape, murder, warmongering, greed just to name a few” Carol said in disgust. “You treat these people horribly! Do you know what it’s like to be violated!?” Amy cried. “You kill people man just because you can. Your soldiers rape nice girls under your orders. In other words…YOU SUCK” Nick said glaring at the king. The king was becoming more frightened by the second. He thought that these giants were mindless monsters but he saw they were angels of death here to cast judgment.

                The king snapped from fright. “These are my people! They live or die as I see fit!” he screamed. Mike leaned down to make sure his next words registered with the king, “Not anymore”. The angry king pulled out a matchlock pistol and shot Mike in the eye. “Ow you shit!” Mie said covering his eye. “Mike!” Carol yelled. “I’m fine. I’m not hurt. It was like sand blowing in your eye.” He said. Carol was pissed that the man hurt her husband. Seeing that the giant was unhurt, the king tried run but just fell over. “Consider yourself dethroned” she said slamming her fist down on him with all her might. He burst like an overripe tomato. “Eww...” Amy said. “Yeah gross but necessary” Carol said wiping the royal man off her hand.

                The queen seeing her husband become a floor stain began crying. Before Carol could dispatch her, Mike stopped her hand. “No, I want all of their family together for this” he said. “Their whole family Mike?” she asked. “Yeah, no surviving family. Even if one survives, it could mean a rebellion in the future and that means civil war” he said looking at the queen.  Out of the corner of his eye, Mike saw a female attendant peeking to see what was happening. Mike quickly snatched her from the corner and brought her to his face. “No don’t kill me please!” she begged. “I’m not going to kill you. I need you to tell the other attendants to get all of her relatives and family members here now. If you all do this you will come to no harm” he said sitting her down. She quickly ran off and 10 minutes later the attendants dragged the queen’s family members into the royal throne room.

                Mike’s family studied the royal family one by one. The queen had three children; two 13 year old twin girls and a 15 year old boy.  The queen’s sister was about the queen’s age at 40. She proudly stood at attention like she had no fear. Alongside her was the queen’s little brother who looked like he was 17. He tried to appear brave but his trembling knees said otherwise.

                “I have been told the evil things your husband and family has done and I judge you guilty” Mike said coldly. “The sentence is death by being eaten.” Carol said equally cold. “NOO! Please don’t kill us!” the queen screamed. “No you’re despicably evil” Carol said to her. The queen hugged her kids crying. Mike and Carol felt sorry for the kids and thought about mercy. “We will spare them if they were good to the people under them” Carol said the woman. Mike and Carol called out to the attendants and asked them if the children were innocent. After some embarrassing and sadistic tales it was obviously no. An attendant told a tale in which she was ordered to sleep with the prince on his 15th birthday. The twins were no better. The hit and beat the maids and sitters. One girl commanded a maid to massage and lick her feet to humiliate her when she was bored.

                “Every single one of you family is fuckin’ horrible” Carol said gritting her teeth.  “I was going to feel bad about this but seeing how we're getting rid of you vermin as a godsend to these people” Amy said to them.  Amy grabbed the boy and his uncle and walked off. Mike and Nick grabbed the twins and the queen’s sister. Carol grabbed the queen. Mike, Nick and Carol stripped the family of their clothes and readied themselves.  “MOMMY! HEL-“ cried one girl until Nick’s lips cut off the sound. The queen watched him swallow and her daughter became a bulge that disappeared past his collarbone. “NOOO!” the queen cried. Mike took her other child and unceremoniously dropped her into his maw. He sucked on her for a few seconds before he devoured the teen girl. The queen’s mind was broken losing her daughters and most likely her son. Mike then sent the protesting queen’s sister down his gullet where she landed next to her niece trying to escape her fate.

                The queen was broken. Her family was dead. Carol brought her to her face. “I hope you choke on me you damn beast!” she said spitting on Carol. “I’ll manage” Carol said throwing the screaming queen into her mouth chewing her up and swallowing her.  Amy returned slightly sweaty and flushed. “You okay sweetie?” Mike asked. “Yeah dad, just had some fun with her son” Amy said. “Fun?” Mike wondered until he saw that Amy’s thighs were wet. He put two and two together. “Was it fun?” Carol whispered. “Hell yes! Feeling one squirming inside my tummy and the other in my vagina was awesome!” she whispered back. 

                “It’s over. Finally over” Carol said sitting down. “No not over. Not even close” Mike said to her. Over the next few days, the nobles and merchants gathered at the castle to learn what would happen to the kingdom. Mike laid it out for them. Massive government changes. No more rape camps. All people paid a flat percentage in taxes.  The nobles hated that one. Trial by jury. The most serious offenders was eaten by the family. For over a week, the family dined on murders, rapists, or whores. Brothels closed immediately due to fear or having all the workers eaten.  More say in the affairs of their kingdom. The people rejoiced at their beloved “monsters”. And there were other changes too. Over the next 3 months, Mike, Carol, Amy and Nick changed their society advancing it some 400 years. Mike taught them about smokeless gunpowder, rifles, and electricity. Carol taught them advanced medical techniques such as sterilization, immunization, and first aid. Nick taught them sports and fitness. Amy taught them advanced techniques in sewing and clothing. It was a daunting task finding ways to clothe and feed 4 giants but the people loved their new rulers. Clothes alone took a week. Shelter, another two weeks.  An acceptable room for living, two months.

                Mike just didn’t teach these people. He was learning too. He learned that the kingdom was called “Estania”. There were 3 other kingdoms as well on the massive continent. The eastern “Showa”, the southern “Arcadia”, and the western “Colonia”. Remarkably the continent was like Pangaea of old Earth. One massive land mass in the world.  One day Mike and Carol discussed what to teach them next. Their discussion was interrupted by a man storming into the makeshift log room where the giants sat. “Sire! The troops of Showa and Arcadia have broken our borders! We under invasion!” he cried. “They must have heard of us and fear we may do to them what we did here” Carol said to Mike. “Get the kids. This will take a team family effort. We’re going to war”

 

End Notes:

How will a family fight a world war? Find out in chapter 5!

Chapter 5...War is Hell pt 1. by Size Master
Author's Notes:

Sorry it took so long for the chapter update but  you can see why. Warining this one might be too graphic for some you were warned...

     Mike got the kids together and all four discussed the plan. Since the enemy was attacking from two fronts, they would have to split up.  Mike and Carol would attack the Showa army and Nick and Amy would take the Arcadia army. They would use the rest of the day preparing for the journey. The people gathered supplies for the troops as well as their giant ruling family. They took as much as they could without inducing a famine inside the city. “Will this be enough Mike?” Carol asked. “We’ll have to forage as we go” he told her. “You don’t mean…” she said thinking about what he really meant. “Don’t get squeamish on me. Our people are dying. Besides you didn’t have any problems eating that man who killed his wife last week” he told her coldly. Carol couldn’t argue with that. She loved hearing him beg for his puny life.

     The family all met at the center of town. All around them people cheered and wished them well. The soldiers stood there smiling, enjoying the nice attention they hadn’t received for a long time. They weren’t fighting for some bullshit border town in the desert or some mine in the highlands. They were fighting for their home. “All set?” Mike asked looking at his family. He saw Nick playing with his tiny girlfriend Carrie. She came to the capital to be with him. Nick was busy cuddling her tiny body playfully kissing her face. “Nick save it for the homecoming. Put you girlfriend down, it’s time to go” he told him.

     Nick put Carrie down reluctantly. Carrie knew she was going to miss her giant boyfriend but she figured she would see him again soon enough. She waved at him as he and his family stepped over the gates to begin their journey. Little did she know she would never see him again…

     They walked for two months, rationing what they could and living off berries, nuts, and food given by villages and towns.  They came to the point where it was time to go their separate ways to meet and destroy the army. Mike handed them advice and instructions how to do it. He looked at the dwindling food and told them something that surprised them. “Listen closely, you’re probably gonna run out of food before you get there. Take every amount of food you can. Don’t worry about villagers. Eat all you can. ALL.” He told them sternly. “Dad you can’t mean…” Amy asked. “Look I got this shit from your mom. I don’t need it from you. This army means to kill all who come before it soldier or villager. If that army get to that village they’re dead anyway. Nick you want those bastards to find Carrie?”  he asked his son. “N-no dad” Nick answered surprised his father could be so cold.

     Carol waved at her kids crying and hoping they would be okay. “The faster we do this, the faster they can come home" Mike said beginning his walk again. Mike and Carol refused food instead giving it to the 4000 odd troops following them.  They had no problem finding water but the hunger was now really getting to them.  “Mike, I can’t do this…” Carol said panting. Mike looked over at her. He saw she lost weight. A lot of weight. He knew they needed food bad. “Where is the closest two from here?” he asked the Company Commander.

“The town of Aura is just two hours from here. Its’ a trading town with about 400 people or so” he told him. Mike told Carol to hold on till they got to Aura.  When they got there, they were met with stares and cheers. They had been told of the giants in their land and were told they were to defend their country but to see them in person was awespiring.  “Gather the provisions and tell the people to gather in the town square” the told the commander.  The commander did as he was told. He sent messengers to gather the people and quartermaster to procure food and supplies. There was enough to feed the army for another month but not enough to feed two giants and 4000 troops.

An hour later the food and provisions were on carts and the townspeople were gathered in the square wondering what the giants wanted from them.  “You are probably wondering why I gathered you here. The reason is your general king needs some of you for the ultimate sacrifice. You probably have heard how I deal with the criminals in the capital. I would do the same here but I already know that my punishments have lowered crime to the point that isn’t an option here.  To put it simply I need to eat some of you so I have the strength to fight off the invasion force sent to destroy your village and conquer your land” he told the crowd.

Murmurs and gasps were heard from the crowd and some of the soldiers.  I am a benevolent king so I will only ask for volunteers. In exchange, your survivors will be rewarded and exempt from being drafted. It will be quick, I promise. Talk among yourselves but be quick.” he told them.  The crowd began discussing the proposal. None really wanted to volunteer but being drafted into another war wasn’t too tempting and well. The money promised was enticing too. Eventually some stepped forward.

                A group of 6 men and teens stood out from the crowd. “We consent my lord” a 30 year old man spoke.  Mike commanded a soldier to get the names of the group so their families could be rewarded.  “Carol, you’re worse off. You go first” he told his wife. Carol stumbled to the willing man. She was so weak form hunger her morality was long gone. She picked him up and roughly stripped him nude. The man shook form fear. He was only doing this because his sister was sick and needed money for medicine.  He let out a tiny whimper when she threw him into her mouth.  She devoured him like a chicken nugget.  Carol rubbed her stomach relishing the nourishment from the man’s body.  “I need more” she growled. She picked a 14 year old boy from the group and not even taking time to strip him, tossed his body into her mouth. She sucked on him and believed she could taste the fear he was giving off.  She swallowed his young form tracing it sliding down her throat with her finger. She smacked her mouth and felt something stuck between her teeth. She fished it out with her tongue and spat it out into her palm. It was the poor boy’s shoe.

“That poor boy. His family died in the war. He was living on the streets. All he wanted was a home.” a woman said in the crowd beginning to cry.  Carol lay on the street unbuttoning her shirt and relaxed, feeling the churning of her victims’ bodies inside. “One more” she said to the people starting at the woman eating their citizens. A strange man in his 20’s walked to her body and climbed her bare chest. Carol let out a small giggle feeling the tickling of him walking on her deadly stomach.

What he did next took her by surprise. The man shed his clothes and she saw that he had an erection. “Is this for me?” she asked. “Yes my queen.  Your beauty is more than I had heard. My body is yours to consume” he said lovingly. “Then come here and satisfy your queen” she told him. The man walked up her chest and stopped at her massive tits. “May I your majesty?” he asked. “You may little man” she told him. The man got on his knees and began to squeeze and kneed her nipple in his hands. It was hard for him to do it since they were as big as his head but he wanted…no needed to do it. Carol moaned from pleasure. The man squeezed harder and licked and sucked them till he began to moan himself. “No don’t cum yet” She said picking him off her breast.

Carol licked her lips wanting to eat the muscular man. ‘Please before you eat me, I want to cum. You’re so beautiful. My wish is to cum while I feed the goddess before me” he said pleading.  Carol liked being called a goddess. “Fine, but you’ll be eaten nonetheless” she said opening her mouth. She tossed him in and let him sit on her tongue. The lewd man began jacking off loving the fact he was inside the object of his desire’s mouth. He had seen her once during the invasion of the city months ago and even though he didn’t like the carnage, he loved seeing her tits bounce as she extinguished lives.  

He was close to climaxing. Carol felt him tense up and tilted her head back. She felt him slide backward to his doom. “No not yet!” he cried. The man fell down her throat. He came feeling her throat muscles squeezing him down. He landed on top of her half-digested victims. “*burp* that was good and satisfying. I feel like a new woman now” she said patting her belly.

Mike grinned at his greedy wife and proceeded to fill his stomach. The women stood before him shaking in fear. Mike chose his first. He picked up a woman in her late 20’s. The woman silently cried knowing her fate. She did this so her daughter would have money for food. They were dirt poor and were starving. She feared that she would die in filthy alley but now she would know her daughter would live. Mike took off her grimy clothes and slowly lowered her into his mouth. The woman scanned the crowd for her 7 year old daughter and found her clinging to a woman. “I love you sweetie! Mommy loves y-“she said before her voice was cut off by Mike’s closing mouth. Mike didn’t like her taste. She was all sweaty and grimy. Mike swallowed the pitiful woman quickly. “That bitch tasted terrible” he said spitting.

The little girl cried seeing her mother being eaten and hated the giant man who did it. Saying her mother tasted terrible didn’t help either.  She swore she would get even one day…

“I need someone to get that taste of poverty out of my mouth. How about you” he said picking up a girl in her late teens. She had tanned skin. She was somewhat different from the others. Mike liked the difference in race. In his increasing deviant mind, he wondered if she would taste different.  “Oh god that sweet girl from Arcadia. Why did she volunteer?”  a woman asked her husband. “Well I heard…” she trailed off. Mike took the girl’s clothes off and got a surprise; she was 5 months pregnant.  Mike was conflicted. The last part of his morality was telling him not to do it but his hunger was telling him different. “Why? Why did you volunteer?” he said dropping her onto his palm. She rubbed her stomach and began to cry. “I was raped by my father 5 ½ months ago. When he heard of your sentences for rapists, he fled. I found out I was pregnant a month later. I don’t want to have his baby!” she broke down crying.

“Look kid. You shouldn’t do this. The baby can’t help…” he said before he was cut off by the girl. “No I want you to eat me! she cried.  “N-no I can’t” Mike stammered. “Liar. You said you would eat volunteers. You’re just like the old king, lying to the people!” she yelled at the man.
I’M NOTHING LIKE THAT BASTARD!” Mike yelled scaring the people and his troops.  “Then prove it! FUCKIN EAT ME!” she yelled to her king. Mike’s anger had taken hold over his conscious. He fumed over being compared to the pervious king. “Fine bitch! Consider yourself a fuckin’ snack!” Mike said tossing the girl into his mouth. Mike sucked on the girl. He wasn’t going to end it quick for her. She insulted him and she was going to suffer.  Mike took his time playing with her body with his tongue. The girl expected to be swallowed quick but found she was being raped again. “Please just swallow me!” she whimpered.  Mike moved her body over one of his molars and playfully chewed on her. She screamed thinking his teeth would crush her tiny body most painfully. Her sobbing echoed in his mouth. Mike figured she had enough after 5 minutes and let her exhausted body slide down his throat.  What was left of his humanity was almost nil.

There was one left. A woman in her late 30’s.  Mike picked up the pretty platinum blonde and proceeded to take off her clothes. When Mike was about to drop her inside she began coughing. Mike quickly stopped wondering if she had some disease. “What’s wrong with you?” Mike asked. “I’m dying. My doctor told me it was a cancer of the breast. Please I don’t want to slowly die in pain. Release me from it” she said sadly. Mike took pity on the woman. In his world she could be treated but here it was a death sentence. Mike smiled at her and lowered her in. He felt her crawling to the back of his mouth and willfully sliding down his throat. Mike barely had to swallow the skinny woman. Months ago he would have cried from sympathy but now his iron resolve to “help his people” wouldn’t allow any show of emotion that may be considered weakness.

Mike and Carol were full; the first time in weeks. They left the town a little later. The people were greatly conflicted about what had happened. “Was it worth it?” many asked. The only answer available was “time will tell”.  Mike, Carol, and their army began their march again. They were beginning to come close to the front lines now. The scene of battle was only a week away.  Mike and Carol were lucky for the first few days of leaving the town. They lasted two days without eating again but were now becoming the need to feed once more. They happened to stumble on a herd of deer running through the countryside. They were swallowed whole by the giants. When they were full again, they left the few deer and wild game to their soldiers.

They were near the battle zone now. Only a day’s march. The army stopped at a local village used for quartering troops and hospitalization half a day away. They proceed to rest for the evening. Mike and Carol sat down to rest. “What do you think the kids are doing?” she asked taking her sandals off. “Hopefully taking care of their troops and nearing the Arcadian battle front” Mike answered. “No I meant do they miss us or are they scared or hungry?” she said with a worried tone only a mother would have.  “Carol, our kids are smart and strong. They’ll be fine” he said hugging his wife. Carol hugged him back and kissed him. They hadn’t had the chance for intimacy but now being on the outskirts of town and no kids they did. Mike and Carol slipped off their leather armor.  Mike inched closer to his wife and spread her legs. He looked into her eyes and stroked her face. She sucked his thumb into her mouth when he caressed her lips. Mike got instantly hard and slowly inserted his dick into his wife. Carol moaned from the intrusion. It had been too long since she was filled by Mike’s girth. He loved the silky wet warmth of his wife’s pussy.  Mike began to slowly thrust into his wife rubbing her tits and bare chest. “Oh Mike!” Carol moaned beginning to meet Mike’s thrusts with her own.

Mike began pounding Carol harder and harder putting her legs on his shoulders. Mike grabbed her slender feet for leverage as he deep dicked her. Mike could feel his climax building. Carol felt his cock expand inside her and locked her legs around his waist. Mike came inside her, blowing load after load of semen into her awaiting womb. Carol lay on the ground panting with a dreamy look on her face. Mike pulled out of her and sat down catching his breath. “Mike, that was great.  You came so much…oh shit Mike you came inside me!” she said grabbing her pussy. “Carol it’s okay” Mike said rubbing her head. “What if I get pregnant? How will we raise a child here?” she asked worried.  “We’ll do it with love. We’ll love it and so will the people. We can have another heir to our throne” he said smiling. Carol finally realized that Mike intended to build a life here. He had given up on returning home.  Carol cuddled with Mike till she fell asleep. Mike laid there thinking on how to raise a child here. He caressed his wife for a while till his rumbling stomach broke his train of thought. Fucking his wife worked up an appetite.

Food was strained already so food provisions were out of the question. Mike knew he needed more citizens. “Only a few…just a few” he told himself. Mike gently removed himself from his wife and tiptoed around the village. It was late and most citizens were sleeping in their homes. Mike looked around trying to find someone…anyone.  The moonlight shone into a window and illuminated what looked to Mike a bedroom. Mike gently forced the flimsy window open and picked up the sleeping person inside. The covers fell off after carrying the person out. What they revealed was a girl around 17 or 18 in a nightie and panties sleeping in his palm. Mike took her nightie in his fingers a pulled them over her head and shoulders. He rolled her panties off her slender body past her youthful legs and tiny feet.  Mike drooled seeing her dark bush.  The girl awoke feeling the breeze on her naked body. “Why is it so cold?” she asked herself. She felt Mike’s warm palm on her body and wanted to curl up again till she realized it wasn’t a blanket. She felt the curves and saw huge fingerprints. Here fears were confirmed when she looked up and saw Mike’s face.

She let out a small shriek seeing the giant man holding her. “My lord. What do you want with me” she asked in fear.  “I need a snack. You’re going to be it” he said coldly. “NO! Please my lord surely there are others! Please don’t eat me!” she wailed. Mike lowered the screaming girl into his mouth. She wriggled trying to break free until he dropped her inside. The girl’s screams vibrated Mike’s mouth. She kicked and punched his cheeks. Mike could feel her tiny legs and feet trying to force his lips open. He sucked on her like candy, tasting the lotion she had put on before bed.  The girl scrambled around trying to avoid Mike’s tongue tasting every crevice of her pussy and feet. She scrambled till she hit her head on his front teeth. She grabbed her head in pain and relaxed. Mike had grown tired of her and when she stopped moving, swallowed her whole.

Mike smiled feeling the girl hitting his stomach walls trying to stay alive. He opened his eyes to the sound of a young boy calling out a name. Mike turned to where the sound was coming from. It was coming from the bedroom of the now dying girl. “Janie, why do you have the window open? Come ‘on wake up and close it” the boy said to the empty room. The boy wondered why his sister didn’t respond until he saw a huge blue eye staring back at him. The boy screamed seeing the huge hand wrap its fingers around his waist. He was carried out and raised to Mike’s view. Mike saw that the boy was about 10 years old. He was cute kid with a mop of brown curly hair. Mike wasn’t gay but he had to admit this kid was gorgeous.  “My lord!  You scared me! Have you seen my sister?” he innocently asked. “Yes, I devoured her 10 minutes ago. She tasted exquisite” he told him smiling. “Why? Why did you eat my big sis?” he said crying. “Because she was there. Just like you” Mike said licking his lips. “N-No please no! Help! Mommy, Daddy, somebody! HELP ME!” he cried. Mike tossed the boy into his mouth playing with him. A scream came from the room along with a light. Mike looked over to see a man and woman staring in horror at him. They screamed asking Mike if he did something to their kids. They cared not for his status as a king but cared as parents now.

Mike mumbled something but the father couldn’t make it out. The mother did however. “Oh god Franklin he said our son’s in his mouth! Please let him go! DON”T EAT MY BABY!” she wailed. Mike just looked at her and swallowed.  Any morality Mike had was now gone. The woman screamed seeing the lump of her son disappear past Mike’s collarbone. She fainted when Mike spit out his nightshirt. “You monster! That was our son!” the man yelled. “Yeah and he was delicious along with his slutty sister” he said cruelly. The man fell to his knees realizing his daughter, who was engaged to be married next month, was eaten as well. “Your insolence will cost you everything” Mike said picking the man up along with his unconscious wife. Mike walked back to his wife who stirred in her sleep. Mike ripped the clothes off of the couple and brought them to her mouth. “What’s that sound Mike?” she asked groggily. “Food Carol. You need to eat now” he answered. Carol opened her eyes to see the two people in his hand. Carol had changed her stance on eating people when they filled her up so nicely when she was starving. Carol had changed as well…

He lowered the screaming man into her mouth were she swallowed him instantly. The woman woke up to see herself being lowered to her doom. Mike fed her to his wife like a juicy grape for his goddess.  Her spirit was broken. She didn’t even fight her fate. She lost her whole family in just an hour. She just wanted to be with them now. Carol closed her lips over the woman and slurped her into her mouth like a noodle and swallowed her. Carol patted her belly and rolled over and went to sleep. Mike laid down feeling his stomach churning his meal and fell asleep as well.

The next morning the neighbors wondered where the family next door went. They figured they evacuated with some others. Mike assembled all the troops in the area and had them get ready for the march. He and his wife left with an accompaniment of 6000 troops. The marched for hours till they reached a hill and stopped. Mike ordered them to ready their weapons. They had repeating rifles similar to Springfield rifles and grenades. Mike gave a command to break into assigned regiments and stand by. Mike surveyed the field. Open areas to fight were everywhere and the enemy stood at the ready. Mike spent the next 30 minutes counting them till he lost count at 8000. He guessed there was 2000 more.

“Advance!” Mike ordered pulling out a short sword that took 2 weeks to forge. The troops obeyed and marched forward. The Showa forces bravely marched forward frightened of the 150 ft. (to them) Estanian king and his wife. They neared each other pulled out their rifles and fired. Hundred died in the first volley; mostly Showa. Mike had equipped the troops with steel plates for armor; heavy but effective. “Charge them while they reload” on Showa general ordered. Bad move.

The Estanian soldiers just cocked back the bolt and reloaded in a second. For the next few minutes Showa soldiers dropped like flies.  Mike saw the enemy bring up reinforcements and charged the lines with Carol. They stomped, slashed, and obliterated the troops as they came. Carol kicked one general so hard he flew out of sight. Mike brought his sword on a lieutenant cleaving him like lunchmeat. For the next 2 hours, death reigned the land. The Showa forces dwindled and begun to retreat. “Squad 4 and 16 advance to the right. Squad 37 and 22 Flank them!” Mike ordered.  The squad began to surround the enemy and kill them off methodically.

“Make sure none are left alive! Battalion 10 sweep the area for stragglers. Battalion 25 scout for any possible escape routes” Carol commanded. The soldiers did as they were told and swept the countryside for survivors. They day was winding down and he field was littered with the dead and dying. Cries and moans of the wounded filled the air. Carol stomped out any survivors. She took off her sandals when they were soaked with blood. Many Showa soldiers met their end under this milf’s soles. She liked the feel of the crunch of their bodies and their cry. One teen soldier begged for his mom before he was squished like a bug. Mike and Carol sat down at sunset and listened to the reports of the battle.

There had been over 11,000 Showa troops on the field. Their losses numbered around 9700 with Estanian losses at 900. A considerable victory to say the least. “Mike, what do we do now that the Showa have been pushed back over the border?” she asked. “We take the fight to them. We change their country like we did with Estania. This fighting won’t stop till we unite the land under one flag; one ruler” he said looking at the bloodstained dirt. ‘Mike that sounds like an empire” she said staring at the man.

“Exactly”

End Notes:

Seeing that one border is safe. What about the other? Stay tuned!

Chapter 6...War Is Hell Pt 2 by Size Master

The march was grueling to say the least. It was hot; very hot. To get to the Arcadian battle zone, Nick, Amy, and their army had to pass through the Great Desert. The desert covered the middle of the continent and created a natural buffer between the Arcadian and Estanian borders. It had been 3 weeks since they split from Mike and Carol’s forces. They did well foraging for food and water. They got lucky a week before finding an oasis with edible plant life and clean water. They stripped it bare in a day.

“Oh god Nick, this desert keeps going and going” Amy moaned. “Hang in there sis. The Captain told me were almost there” Nick said patting Amy’s shoulder. Nick told himself to be strong for his sister and his soldiers but even he was reaching his limit. They continued for hours till it was dusk and made camp. Nick sat down and stared at the campfire before him thinking about home, good food, Carrie, and his sister. He loved Amy very much; he just had an awkward way of showing it. He teased her a lot growing up but it was all in fun but now he started feeling different towards her. Seeing her suffer through that march hurt his heart and he wanted her to feel better. He looked at her staring at the stars patting her grumbling belly.

“What? Why are your staring at me like that?” she said seeing Nick looking at her. “Nothing. Just worried about you is all” he said looking at the ground. “Worried about me? You make fun of me all the time. Why do you care?” she said harshly. “I do care sis. I’m sorry if I come off as a jerk but I do care about you and love you very much. I’m sorry” Nick said quietly looking up at Amy. Amy was surprised. She never heard Nick talk so nice to her before. “You’re sorry. Really sorry?” she said looking at Nick with skepticism. Nick stood up and walked over to Amy and sat down behind her. “Yeah, super sorry” he said hugging her from behind. Amy smiled and squeezed his arm.

The touching scene was interrupted by a group of men calling for them. Amy and Nick looked down to see them standing next to a cart of food and water. “Here my lords. Food and drink” he said bowing. Nick and Amy tried to refuse the refreshments saying it was better to give them to the troops. “No my lords. You are more important to the cause then any of us. Don’t worry about us lowly soldiers. We can find more food and water in the town just a day’s walk from here” he said looking at the cute teen giantess. ‘You’re not lowly. None of you are. Every single one of you is important to us” Amy said patting the 20 year old soldier on the head. The man smiled from the warm touch of the princess. He had to hide the erection he embarrassingly got.

“We thank you for your generosity” Nick said softly. The soldiers excused themselves and returned to the camp. Nick and Amy wolfed down the food and water and relaxed in ach others arms. We haven’t slept like this since we were little” Amy said giggling. “Yeah, remember when you wet the bed and blamed it on me?” Nick said laughing. Amy laughed at the memory and rested her head on his chest. “Nick, what’s wrong with dad? He told us to eat innocent people” Amy said with concern. “I think dad let his position go to his head. He’s turning crazy” Nick answered.

Amy was afraid of that answer. She suspected it too. She and Nick fell asleep in each other’s arms wondering what the future held for them.  Dawn broke over the dunes and signaled the start of the march. It was midday when they saw the end of the desert. A beautiful stretch of grass lay before them. The greenest grass they ever saw. The soldiers cheered at the sight. After calming them down, Amy and Nick ordered them to march to Souma, the local town being used as a headquarters for the Estanian troops.  They arrived and were greeted with cheers and salutes form the rag tag soldiers and citizens there. It was a morale boost to see the 3000 soldiers and their giant prince and princess. Nick ordered them to gather supplies for tomorrow and to rest. They happily complied. Nick and Amy ate what they could till they stopped in concern for the others.  It was dusk now and Amy and Nick watched the soldiers sing and dance around the campfire. It was nice to see them in good spirits. Amy giggled saying it was like seeing mice dance to music. Nick laughed at the mental picture. Dusk turned to night and Amy got up. “Where are you going?” Nick asked. “There’s a spring near the town. I’m going to wash the dirt and sand off of me. I’ll be back later” she said walking off. Nick remembering the sight of her naked ass from the first day of arriving got hard. He was confused by his feelings. He knew she was his sister but being alone with the only other human female his size was messing with his mind. He shook his head and went to get some wine that was available.

Amy loved the cool water on her skin washing the grime off of her. She splashed her body pretending every bad thing she felt here washed away as well. A sound of movement startled her and she screamed. Amy was petrified she might be raped again. Too scared to realize these people were too small to forcefully fuck her. Nick ran hands full of wine barrels, hearing his sibling cry out and found her. She was shaking. Nick was scared to death something happened to her but was relieved to see she was unharmed. “Nick, something over there!” she said beginning to cry. Nick hated seeing her cry and angrily swept his hands over the bush. A group of soldiers were swatted out into the open. “They’re Arcadian. Probably a recon party” Nick said still pissed.  Amy peeped over and saw 4 soldiers scared for their lives.  “Bring them here” she said. Nick grabbed them and brought them over to Amy. Amy looked at the soldiers. She was shocked to see women were in the group. Apparently Arcadia’s military had women serving as well.

“So, what do you think you were doing?” Amy asked angrily. “Please don’t hurt us. We’re under orders to observe! We had no choice!” A young woman said. “No choice? This man here seemed to like his mission” Amy said picking up a man in his 30’s. The man had been watching Amy scrub her naked body and got a hard on seeing her bend over and exposing her massive pussy.  Things happened so quickly he still had it and seeing her tits now didn’t help. Amy ripped his uniform off exposing his tiny erection. “You like what you see so badly? Here, have all you can handle!” Amy said jamming the man up her pussy.

The man struggled to breathe in the humid cave squeezing him. Amy loved this. She wanted to do this to the guy who raped her earlier but her mom snuffed out his life before she could get the chance. Nick saw the erotic view and got steel hard. Amy grabbed the man by the ankles and began pistioning him in and out like a dildo. Nick shed his clothes and grabbed a woman soldier in her 20’s and painfully stripped her nude. He saw her caramel skin in the moonlight and got a wicked idea. He stuck her lower body into his mouth and began to tongue rape her. The girl screamed and squirmed in his mouth. The soldiers on the ground tried to run but were cut off by Nick’s muscular legs closing in on them.

Amy was starting to climax. She looked over and saw her brother’s erection and the girl hanging from his mouth. Seeing the youthful cock sent her over the edge and came. She moaned in the moonlight jamming the man as far as she could and collapsed. Nick’s little toy was cumming herself. She shamefully came in his mouth coating his tongue with her juices. Nick liked the sweet taste so much he sucked her in like a noodle. Nick played with her for a minute licking her pussy flavored skin till he got bored and swallowed her whole. Nick patted his belly feeling the woman punching his stomach walls. Nick was still hard and saw Amy’s sopping wet cunt and the surviving soldier sliding out. Nick quickly jammed his cock inside not caring it was his sister’s cunt. “Nick...what are” she said before Nick kissed her. Amy was still horny enough that she stopped caring whose cock it was and began meeting his thrusts with her own. The man who survived the pussy onslaught was now fighting to survive a 15 year old cock pounding him to death. “Uh…Nick oh god...” Amy moaned eyes rolling in the back of her head. “You’re so beautiful Amy. So beautiful and oh god tight!” Nick said fucking her fast and faster. Nick being a young teen didn’t last long in her tight pussy and came hard. He filled her up with his youthful sperm. He kept cumming till it almost hurt. He slid out of her exhausted. Amy fell back onto the ground out of breath and felt them man slid out of her well fucked cunt. She picked him up and looked at him. “Was it good for you Mr. Peeping fuckin’ Tom” she said shaking him. He didn’t move. “Talking to you asshole!” she yelled squeezing him. She squeezed harder and saw cum bubble out of his mouth. The man had apparently drowned in Nick’s semen.

Amy tossed him into her mouth and sucked on him for a minute. “It’s like sucking out the cream of an éclair” she thought to herself. She swallowed him lazily.  The two soldiers on the ground were too scared to run. They had seen people fuck before but never 140 ft. tall people. “They’re still here” Nick said pointing to them. “Eat em’. They’re the enemy anyway” Amy said looking at them. The teen boy and his 19 year old female comrade hugged each other in fright. Amy and Nick snatched them up and ripped off their uniforms. “No don’t do this! We meant no harm! Don’t eat us! We give up! FUCK ARCADIA, FUCK ARCADIA!” the 18 year old boy screamed before being tossed in Amy‘s waiting mouth. Amy chewed him up mercilessly. The girl screamed his name hearing the crunching of his bones in Amy’s mouth. She fainted seeing a trickle of blood running out the corner of her mouth. “Aw, she couldn’t take it” Nick said dangling the soldier over his mouth. He dropped her in and let her unconscious body slide down his throat. The girl woke up to the burning sensation of Nick’s stomach acids. She scrambled trying to find a safe place in the burning darkness. She found solid ground and scrambled on top. She wondered what she was sitting on hands feeling the ground. To her horror she realized it was her female friend’s leg bone she was touching. She sobbed in the darkness till she passed out from lack of oxygen.

“Feels good to be full” Nick said belching. “Yeah feels great and we didn’t have to eat innocent people” Amy said smiling. They relaxed tired and full and fell asleep.  Morning cut through the clouds and woke the incestual lovers. Putting their clothes back on, they returned to the camp. “Get everyone ready. They know we’re coming” Nick told the captain. The captain got all 5000 troops together and assembled them in the town square. “Today we march into battle but not because we have to take a city or mountain, but because we have to defend our people. We fight not for ourselves but for others! I’ve been told the enemy outnumbers us 3 to 1. Your orders are not to kill the enemy but to survive. If the enemy dies because you are obeying your orders…oh well sucks to be them. For home, for country, for Estania!” Nick cried. The soldiers cheered from the speech and marched forward to the field of battle.

They arrived 6 hours later. The field was choked with the smell of death.  Nick and Amy broke them into regiments and assignments. “Now forward!” Amy cried. Seeing the Estanian forces advancing, the Arcadian troops charged the line. Closer and closer they advanced until they reached the Estanian firing range. The troops opened fire and decimated the forward ranks. The brave general charged them thinking they had to reload. To his shock they fired again in seconds. Another regiment fell to Estanian bullets. The Arcadians finally returned fire but only killed a fraction of the rifle squad. Out of desperation, the Arcadians charged the line with swords. For the next hour melee combat dictated tactics. The Arcadians excelled in close combat. Their curved swords were more durable that Estanian long swords. Seeing the tide of battle turning, Amy and Nick joined the fray. They stomped through the Arcadian lines. Amy crushed them like vermin while Nick crushed, slashed, or cut down any opposition in his path. The Arcadians tried to attack the giants slashing their ankles. They had no success against their thick leather shin guards.  The two giants were getting tired. The Arcadians seeing their numbers dwindling began pulling back. Amy and Nick shed their sandals and let their bare feet flex free. Squashing people was making their feet hurt and the cool ground soothed the aches and pains. Out of the corner of her eye, Amy saw another group of soldiers trying to flank them. “Nick over there!” Amy cried. “Sneak attack? Really? Amy, take a regiment over there and wipe em’ out” Nick said looking around seeing if any other were trying this tactic. There were. The stupid thing was they thought it would work but neglected to consider a 140 ft. tall person could see much farther.

Amy met the enemy group quickly. They were caught off guard by their sudden appearance. They had relied on the advantage of surprise but now were in confusion in what to do. Amy crushed their commander under her teenage bare feet and went on to stomp others. She giggled when she slowly crushed the life out of an old soldier. He screamed from pain till his insides erupted out of his mouth. “Eww…That’s gross” Amy said wiping her bloody sole on the grass. Amy and her troops destroyed the group. Nick met his opposition with equal carnage. He crushed 7 of the enemy in seconds under his rampaging boyfeet. His troops shot or stabbed countless others. Nick grabbed a cute 20 something female soldier fleeing the scene and ate her for fun. Hours later, the battle was finally over. The area was filed with bodies. The crushed, mangled, or half eaten remains littered the field.  The battle was close, too close. Arcadia lost almost all their troops; 14,560 in all. Only about 400 or so made it out alive. Estanian losses were about 70%. It seemed Nick wasn’t as good as a general as his father. Nick ordered the survivors to return to headquarters.

They returned at nighttime. Nick ordered them to rest and get treated. They weren’t demoralized. They beat an army 3 times their size but they did lose many friends. Nick gave another speech. “Men, I understand your loss. I hat seeing good men die but they died protecting what they loved. Grieve for them but do not forget them. I know you wish to go home now but you cannot. We will push onward to Arcadia so the sacrifices made today will not be in vain. Mourn today but praise tomorrow. Good work and rest my brave people” Nick said to the quiet crowd. The soldiers choked back their tears and cheered for their prince and the fallen.

“That was nice Nick” Amy said hugging her tired brother. Nick hugged her back and kissed her. They sat down and looked at the shooting stars. All of a sudden, a man called for his attention. “Sire, a message from the Showa campaign.” He said handing him a huge copy of a letter sent by messenger pigeon. Nick read it and turned pale. “What does it say Nick” she asked. “Amy…dad has…oh god” he said stammering. “What? Tell me!” she yelled.

“Dad’s…”

End Notes:

What did Mike and Carol do to upset Nick so much? Find out next chapter!

Chapter 7....Shock and Awe by Size Master
Author's Notes:

Alright folks, This one is pretty graphic but there is a reason to that as you will see in the end to this chapter and the next one. Again...graphic. You were warned!

 

 

Nick read the letter in silence. He couldn’t believe his mom and dad could be so cruel. “You gonna tell me what it says or not?” Amy said to her brother. “Amy it says…”

Mike and Carol had marched the army across the Showa border. The Showa army was in full retreat. Now and then they stopped to mount a guerilla attack but were beaten back every time. Eventually they gave up when there were only a 100 or so left. They fled to the capital only a month’s travel away. The army stopped and pillaged every town they found along the way. They stripped it of food and provisions and under Mike’s command raped the women. Mike, in his twisted mind, thought it was their reward for their service to the country. His army swept over the land like an evil flood devastating everything in its wake. Countless civilians perished either by famine, murder, suicide, or resistance.

Carol was having a hard time getting used to Mike’s new personality. “Mike is this wanton destruction necessary?” she asked. “You ever heard of shock and awe?” he asked.  “Of course Mike. But this…” she said looking at the town they just left burning.  “But nothing. We’re gonna build an empire. You ever hear about an empire built on love and peace. I didn’t fuckin’ think so. Anyways, you’re about to become an empress of thousands…no a million people. They will serve you as the goddess you are, my wife” Mike said seducing her with the thought of absolute power.

It was working. Carol thought about throngs of men and women worshipping her and obeying her every command. She was getting turned on at the thought of using them for her pleasure. “Now that’s settled let’s go to the next town. I haven’t eaten in a while” Mike said smiling. Ever since crossing the border, Mike and Carol hadn’t eaten any food but that didn’t mean they didn’t eat. The first town they came across they sacked with brutal speed. Mike saw a fleeing father with his family.  Mike slammed his foot in front of them knocking them off their feet with the tremor. Mike picked up the man and threw him to Carol. “Time to eat” Mike said to Carol. Carol had gotten used to eating people. She enjoyed how they felt inside her belly after she swallowed them. Carol ripped his clothes off like she was shelling shrimp and tossed them man into her mouth and swallowed. Mike followed suit and picked up the mother. Mike had not really taken the time to look at a Showan person. To his amazement they looked Asian.

“Carol. These Showa people look Asian. Did you know that?” he asked. “No, between crushing and eating them I didn’t take notice. That’s weird. I guess the people have races here like at home” she said watching the soldiers stealing from houses and torching them.  Mike turned his attention back to the mother who struggled in his grasp. She was cute. Mike guessed her age to be around 37 or 38. “Please let us go! Eat me but not my babies!” she pleaded. “No deal. Your people have harassed mine for too long. You invade our land when we wanted only peace. Your people will pay for that…dearly” Mike said coldly. “No please! Were just poor villagers not soldiers! Please show mercy! FOR GOD”S SAKE MERCY!” the mother screamed. “Mercy is for the weak and we are not weak” Mike eat her and her fuckin’ brats” carol said smiling at the woman.

Mike thought it was about time she turned to the dark side. His wife had sold her morality for power and it was his fault.  Mike ripped off her clothes and tossed the screaming women into his mouth smiling at his wife, he ended the mother’s life with a loud gulp. “MOMMY!” her two kids screamed seeing their mother devoured. Mike patted his belly, feeling the mother struggling against Mike’s digestive acids. The two kids finally decided to run for their lives.  Carol cruelly picked up her foot and slammed it on the 10 year old girl running away. Her brother next to her fell to the ground stained with his sibling’s blood which splattered everywhere.  Carol lifted her bloody sole off the girl revealing her flattened body inside a huge footprint shaped hole. The boy screamed in grief in losing his twin sister. Mike picked the crying boy and ripped his clothes off. “Don’t worry, you’ll see them again” he said dropping him into his mouth. Mike swished him around and motioned Carol to come over. When Carol got close enough, He kissed her deeply pushing the boy into her mouth. The passed him back in forth this way for the next minute till Carol had him. She smiled at Mike and swallowed.

“That was fun” she giggled. “Yeah it was. Let’s continue to the capital. After we take over this shitty country, we can whatever we want to these people” he said smiling. “Whatever? I want slaves Mike” Carol said to Mike. “Then you got it. Your command will be obeyed without question. The live or die by your whim” Mike said. Carol was getting tuned on more and more. She thought about what she could do. She could order them to massage or pleasure her body; lick her feet, or worse. Carol was getting wetter thinking about the possibilities. “Come on Carol. These people won’t enslave themselves” Mike said motioning with his hand for her to come.

Mike and Carol continued their march of destruction. They noticed that more and more people became scarce. “They must be evacuating the towns. Soldiers, stop burning down the houses. No point now” Mike said to his army. They continued for the month till they arrived at the capital. What was left of the army and desperate citizens formed a defense line at the gate. “People should know when they are conquered. Men, GET READY!” Mike said pointing his sword at the gate. Mike and Carol rushed the gate and kicked it open like it was made of cardboard. The soldiers took on the reserve troops while Mike and Carol took on the armed civilians. Gunfire and grenade explosions rocked the city. They fought block by city block killing any who dared challenge them. The Showa were losing badly. Their muskets were no match for repeating rifles or pineapple grenades. Mike and Carol were slaughtering civilians right and left. Armed with spears, swords, and rocks, they were no match for the giant husband and wife. They crushed entire families who attacked their shins desperately.  Carol snatched a 16 year old boy who had tried to climb her leg to stab her where she had no armor. She tossed the brave boy into her mouth and spit out his clothes before swallowing him whole. Mike on the other hand was being creative in his killing. He would pick up people and toss them high into the air just to watch them splat on the street. He laughed when some bounced. Others he would impale them on anything sharp, be it fences, lightning rods or their own weapons. He impaled one 14 year old boy on his own father’s spear while the man watched. 

Carol didn’t care about the cruelty of it all. She loved the feeling of eating or crushing them under her blood stained soles. The fight dragged on in waves for two days. Fight and rest for the Estanians; fight, retreat, rest for the Showans. Just when the Estanians were about to collapse from hunger and fatigue, the Showans surrendered.   The body count was appalling. Bodies flooded the streets. Horrifically, the pileup of bodies would have been worse if not many had been crushed flat or eaten. It would later be found out that over 31,000 Showans lost their lives. Many of them civilians.  “Secure the center and any gates. Carol come with me. Time to see their royalty” Mike said walking to the eastern style castle. No one was on the street. Any one left alive huddled in their shops and homes fearing they would die next. If Carol could see, she might have seen one 7 year old boy staring out his window wondering why these huge people had killed so many neighbors and friends. He hugged his mother asking what they did to deserve to lose so many loved ones. “Nothing sweetie, nothing” she said crying holding him tight.

Mike and Carol wearily walked past the dead sometimes stepping and re-crushing bodies along the way. They finally arrived and without care, ripped the roofs off the castle. They could find no soldiers or retainers. “Where the fuck are they!” Mike said destroying the rooms. Carol began prying the floors up and hit paydirt. “Here they are. Hiding in the basement like the vermin they are” Carol said pointing to the cowering royal family. Mike looked over to where she was pointing. He saw the king, queen and her two children. The 9 year old girl hid behind her mother while her 14 year old son brandished his sword in desperation. Carol tied to grab the boy but he was ready for her. He swung his sword and cut Carol’s hand. It wasn’t deep but like a papercut. Carol still felt it though and didn’t like it. Not one bit. “Ow you little shit!” she said slamming her fist down on him crushing his young body like a beetle. The sickening crunch rang in the parents ears. “HIRO!” the queen screamed gripping her face in horror. The girl wiped her brother’s blood from her face and sobbed into her mother’s robes. 

Mike was getting irritated from her crying and yelled for her to stop it. The yelling only increased her wails. The queen saw his irritation and tried to calm her child but seeing her brother become a stain broke her fragile young mind. Mike angrily snatched her up from her mother and brought her to his face. “You won’t shut up?! Fine I’ll do it my way!” he said tossing the girl into his mouth. Mike tortured the girl by pretending he was going to chew her up. He felt her cries vibrating his mouth. “Please don’t eat her! Spit her out! I’m begging you! TAKE ME!” she pleaded. Mike just looked at her and cruelly swallowed. Mike felt something in his mouth and spit it out in front of the queen.  It was the princess’ slipper. The mother dropped to her knees cradling the girl’s shoe. Mike picked up the crying woman as Carol picked up the queen. They carried them to the town square.

“I want all of the people nearby to come out of hiding now! DO NOT MAKE ME COME FOR YOU!” Mike said in a booming voice. The people came out of hiding fearing he my rip the city apart to find them. After 20 minutes a small crowd of 200 gathered where Mike and Carol stood. They put the king and queen down in front of them and slipped off their sandals. “Listen carefully. You may wonder what happened to earn a visit from us. Well, your king decided to invade my land. I would have left your kingdom alone if not for this affront to my land. Now I have chosen not just to defeat your kingdom, but to enslave it. You will learn to fear us, to obey us, and even worship us. In turn, we'll advance your backward society by centuries, by science, education, and by law. I and my wife are now your king and queen and your god. Yes, I said god. We decide life or death and how you will live your lives. What we say is law. Your life as Showans is now over. You are now part of the New Estanian Empire” Mike said raising his foot over the king. Carol followed suit raising her pink and red dirty sole over the queen.  They slammed their feet down with all their might obliterating the royal couple in an earth shattering instant. “Long live the Empire” Carol said scraping her foot along the street dislodging the stuck queen clinging to her sole.

Immediately, people tried to form resistance groups. The Showans were a proud honorable people who refused to become slaves to sadistic giants. Mike’s spies (citizens given special treatment to them and their families) ratted them out. The giant couple made sure to execute them and their families in public either by eating them or crushing them.

It only took two weeks to break the populace.  Mike sat in a makeshift throne room while Carol was elsewhere. “Sire, the reports from the surrounding towns are coming in. The resistance is weakening. Only a few malcontents now” a soldier reported. Mike smiled at the good news. “Shall I tell the queen also?” the soldier asked. “No the queen is not to be disturbed” Mike said knowing Carol was busy using a 17 year old Showan boy as her plaything. Carol had been moody lately. She threw up the last few days. She horrified one soldier when she threw up and he saw a skull in the mess. Mike left her alone too stupid to think about why a woman might be throwing up in the mornings. “Prepare a letter for my son and daughter fighting in the Arcadian campaign. Inform them of our progress” he said to the man while picking up a naked 16 year old Showan girl. “Another malcontent sire?” he asked sarcastically. “Yes, this one had been caught inciting the public with flyers and graffiti. She refused to tell us her friends who helped her. Even when we tortured her she would not talk. I will break that Showan pride in these rabble if it’s the last thing I do” Mike said torturing the girl by licking her body. She sobbed while he sucked her tits so hard it hurt. He released his lips from her reddening breasts and licked her face and chest. He licked her pale Asian looking legs and the soles of her tiny feet. “Will you talk?” Mike asked. “I’d rather die than betray my friends! “Eat me you fuckin’ monster! My people will rise to defeat you! REMEMBER THAT WHEN I SLIDE DOWN YOU THROAT!” she said spitting in Mike’s face. Mike angrily threw her into his mouth and sucked on her so hard he felt the girl cry out in his mouth. “Fuckin’ stubborn bitch. You won’t die pretty” Mike said to himself. Mike raped the girl with his tongue so hard he broke her cherry with the tip of it. The girl never thought she would lose her virginity in such a gruesome way. Mike felt her struggles getting weaker and weaker.  He pushed her body past his lips and looked down past his nose to see the girl’s head pop into view.

The girl weakly looked up at Mike through saliva matted hair and whimpered. Mike smiled and sucked her back in. Mike moved her over his back molars and slowly bit down. The screams could be heard in the room as Mike crunched down. Every chew brought a scream or shriek followed by the sound of crunching bones. (The soldier later said to a fellow officer it was like the sound of cornflakes to him) Her screams got weaker and weaker till Mike bit down on something big and hard. Then just silence from the mouth with a trickle of blood from the corner of it. Mike swallowed the mush in his mouth and relaxed. “Well what are you waiting for? Write the letter and send it off!” Mike said annoyed. The man rushed out of the room, his mind still reeling from seeing a cute girl dying in such a way. The soldier prepared the letter as ordered and sent it off my messenger pigeon.

“And that’s what it says Amy. It also says he’ll be here in a month” Nick said trying not to throw up. “Oh god Nick, dad is sick!” she said to her brother. “Those poor people! That girl! Oh god…” Amy said starting to cry. Nick hugged his sister trying to calm her down. We can’t let these people go through that Amy. They don’t deserve that. No one does.  We have to stop him. Nick said clinching his fist. “Stop dad? How?” Amy asked. “I don’t know Amy. I don’t know” Nick said wondering what to do.

 

End Notes:

What will Nick and Amy do? How will they confront their father? Stay tuned!

Chapter 8...Peace in Our Time by Size Master
Author's Notes:

This is a filler chapter mostly to prelude the big changes to come.

 

 

                Nick lay down to sleep wondering what to do about his father. Clearly he and his mother have gone insane but now they were coming. Nick wanted no one to suffer their cruelty. He tossed and turned on the ground all night trying to think of what to do. As dawn broke, he made his decision.

                Amy woke up and saw Nick staring at the rising sun. “Nick you up already?” she asked. “Never went to sleep” he said tiredly. “You know what to do about dad?” she asked. “Yeah…I hope” he said worriedly. Nick got up and walked to the town square. He ordered the army to get ready to march on the capital. A few hours later, they departed thinking the next round of conquest was about to begin. They had no idea that this day would shape the way their world worked forever.

They marched past the battlefield of yesterday and continued past crossing the border and now marching on Arcadian soil.  They marched for 3 days before they came across any resistance. The reserve Arcadian forces and mounted a final defense of their homeland. Nick and Amy saw them and ordered their army to halt. “Amy I have a plan. Will you back me up?” he asked. Amy nodded squeezing his hand. Nick told the army to stay where they were and walked forward with his sister…alone.

The Arcadian soldiers numbering around 1300 wondered what the giants were doing. Where they planning to fight them themselves? Coming to surrender? No one knew. Nick stopped midway between the armies, took out his sword, and thrust it into the ground. “I wish to speak to your general. I want to discuss terms of an armistice. Amy and all of the soldiers (on both sides) were shocked. No combat? “What is he doing?” many asked. A general and three guards rode out to meet him.

“An armistice? Why? What is your purpose? You outnumber us in power and people” the general asked. The general didn’t understand why his enemy wanted peace but he welcomed the chance. He was petrified at the thought of fighting these giants. “My want for peace is because of my father. You may have heard of the conquest of Showa. You may have not heard of what he has done to the people. He has enslaved them. He etas the innocent and makes them worship he and my mother as gods. I found out last night he is coming. If he gets here, your lives are over. I want to help your people. I will fight for your people to live but only if we can settle our differences here and now. What do you say? Fight me and be conquered or stop fighting and join me in protecting your homeland? The choice is yours” Nick said calmly.

The general couldn’t believe what he was hearing. His enemy was going to protect his people? He had heard the stories coming from refugees that fled Showa. The story of one man who claimed his wife was yanked from their yard as she did laundry and was eaten by the male giant entered his mind. He wondered if he could trust Nick. “What do you say?” Nick asked. What could he say? Be a slave or take a chance for freedom. “I accept your proposal. Come to my camp at dusk and we will talk more” the general answered. Nick smiled seeing he wouldn’t have to fight these people. Nick and Amy walked back to their confused army. “That came outta nowhere Nick” Amy said. “Yeah. We can’t fight these people and dad at the same time” he said back. “Fight…fight dad?” she said surprised. “Amy. Dad isn’t taking no for an answer and mom is too far gone to help. He has the Estanian and Showa people fighting for him now. We need all the help we can get” Nick said stressed.

Nick returned to his bewildered troops. Nick prepared to tell them what was happening…all of it. He ordered camp to be set up and to assemble later. “Soldiers, you are wondering what I was doing. I just negotiated a peace agreement with Arcadia’s general. We will not be fighting them.” The soldiers cheered hearing the news. No more worries of dying far away from home or losing friends. Nick calmed them down and told them about Showa. An aura of silence gripped the people. They didn’t like the fact of being invaded but killing innocents put them off even more. The wondered what their fellow soldiers were thinking. In truth, what was different was who commanded them. Nick and Amy’s kindness had rubbed off on them while Mike’s and Carol’s bloodlust tainted their troops. “Now that I have told you what is happening in Showa, I will tell you that I want to save the Arcadian people from a similar fate. I will not ask you to join me. You must choose this yourselves. Any who join me may never see your families again. I will give you the rest of the day to decide” Nick said to his soldiers.

Murmurs grew in the crowds. Everyone discussed what they would do. “Rick, what will you do?” one man asked his friend. “Me? I’m going on to Arcadia with the prince. I have a half-Arcadian 6 year old boy with my mistress. The thought of people like them being eaten or made to worship cruel people angers me. I won’t let something like that happen” he told his friend. Similar talk was heard throughout the camp. There were some who opted out though. “I signed up to fight for Estania not Arcadia” a few said around their friends.  The day grew late and it was now time for Nick to meet with the general.

Nick and Amy left for the general’s camp.  The arrived at sunset and walked past the amazed guards and sat before the fire. Nick tried to get comfortable as did Amy who slipped off her sandals and flexed her toes. A few minutes later the general and his captains sat down to talk.  They discussed terms and plans. The meeting dragged on as they tied to plan ways of convincing the ruling councils of Arcadia. Amy got bored from the talks and stood up to stretch her legs and walked off. A guard noticed and came over to see if she needed anything. “Milady, anything wrong?” he asked. “Just stiff. You’re sweet for asking” Amy said smiling. The guard was taken aback by Amy’s warm smile. He never expected this giantess to be so nice. Amy sat back down and stretched her legs. The guard noticed her toned legs as she did and was getting aroused.  Amy noticed his erection tenting his tunic and giggled. “You okay down there?” she said. “I-I’m fine. Just fine. I apologize. It’s just I’ve never seen someone so pretty before or so big” the man stammered. “It’s okay. It’s natural to feel that way when you see someone you like. Don’t be embarrassed” Amy said tapping his head gently.  She thought he was cute with his tiny muscular body with his naturally caramel colored skin. “All Arcadians must have this skin color” she thought.

The guard gazed at the warm smile this 140 ft. teenage girl was showing him.  He grabbed her finger that was stroking his cheek and hugged it. “I’m sorry. I just wanted to…” he said before Amy picked him up and kissed him. The man kissed her back on her massive lip. This went on for about a minute till Amy saw his erection was at maximum. “Let me take care of that” she said pulling off his pants and exposing his prick to the giantess. The man’s eyes went wide when she sucked his tiny dick into her mouth and sucked on it. He felt like he would melt from the feeling of her warm mouth. He instinctively began fucking her lips as Amy moaned from delight and humor of this little man who fucked her mouth. The man didn’t last long seeing he was getting the biggest blowjob of his life. “Milady…I’m gonna” he said before squirting his puny load onto her tongue. Amy took the man’s cock out of her mouth and tasted his semen coating her tongue.

“I’m sorry. It was so good that I couldn’t take it” he said panting. “I understand but since I made you feel good, could you make me feel good too?” Amy asked with a lewd smile. The man couldn’t believe what he was hearing. This beautiful giantess just sucked him off and now wanted him to pleasure her in turn.  The man got up off the ground and walked over to Amy’s large feet. The man had a foot fetish and seeing the biggest pair of feet was making him hard again even though he had cum only minutes before. He began rubbing Amy’s giant soles with his hands. Gently at first, but harder and harder as he heard Amy moan from the massage. Seeing that he was pleasing this huge teen, he began to smell her feet. He liked that they didn’t stink but had an earthy smell, like fresh soil. He took hold of her sole wrinkles and climbed her foot. “Stop that tickles!” Amy said giggling. The man reached her red painted toes and playfully licked them. He licked till Amy spoke to him. “Make me feel good, right here” Amy said pointing to her now exposed cunt.  The man climbed up her foot and walked on her leg till he reached her crotch. He used her hairs like a rope as he climbed down. When he reached her pussy, he couldn’t believe the size. It was as bigger than he was! He took his hands and began rubbing her folds. Amy cooed from his touches. The man started to speed up his rubbing now actively squeezing and stretching her clit and folds. “Oh god more! FUCK ME! FUCK ME WITH YOUR TINY COCK!” she yelled.

“Oh shit. What’s happening over there?” one soldier asked his friend hearing Amy. “I can guess. And that’s all you’re going to do soldier” he friend said to him. The man was now thrusting his tiny cock in and out of her giant crack. He felt like he was going to be sucked in and if he wasn’t careful he would be. Amy was beginning to climax felling the man fucking her while she rubbed her nipples. She had changed since she got there. No longer was she a girl who feared being raped by tines. Now she welcomed being fucked by them. “Oh god I’m gonna cum!” Amy yelled. “Me too milady. ME TOO!” he yelled. He came first squirting his tiny load into the teenager. Amy came so hard she knocked him over with a squirt of pussy juice. “I’m sorry” Amy said panting. “Don’t worry about it” he said picking himself up. He walked away soaked and sticky. He walked past his friend who noticed he was less than clean. “What happened to you?!” he asked. “I saw heaven…” he said still walking.

Amy got dressed and returned to where Nick was. She got there just as when the meeting was ending. “So we agree to return to the capital and talk to the king and ruling council?” Nick asked. “Yes, we have to make them understand the threat that’s coming” the general answered. “I will bring my army to meet yours and we’ll march in the morning” Nick said to him. Nick waved bye and left with his sister. Nick returned and told his commanders that they would march with the Arcadians tomorrow. He told them if they wanted to continue, to meet up at dawn. Nick walked over to his makeshift bed and lay down. “How many will stay?” Amy asked. “Don’t know. It’s a lot to ask fighting for a previous enemy and leaving your family” he said watching the campfire. Amy lay next to Nick and scooted closer to be warm. She put his hand over his stomach and hugged him. Nick fell asleep in her embrace wondering who would stay and why his sister smelled like sex.

Dawn broke and Nick and Amy walked to the front of the camp. “Morning men. I will now ask who will continue and who will stay. If you will stay take one step forward” he said to the crowd. Regiments stepped forward. Nearly everyone stepped forward except for about a hundred diehards who had grudges against Arcadia or couldn’t leave their family. “Fair enough. I wish the one’s leaving us well. As for the others, prepare to leave in one hour” he told them. Everyone saluted and left to prepare to leave camp. They departed the next hour and marched to the Arcadian camp. They arrived and joined the Arcadian general. The troops on both sides gave each stares and glares. Keep in mind they were enemies until recently. Nick and Amy talked to the Arcadian general as they marched. For days they discussed their plans, their cultures, their worlds, their dreams, and desires. As they marched the general was becoming more and more entranced by the things the siblings spoke of. He listened to the concept of electricity, mass media, real medicine, but there was one word that kept striking a chord; democracy.

The general asked Nick to explain this “democracy” thing more. He couldn’t grasp the ideas of government by the people for the people. The concept of religious freedom escaped him. He who lived in a culture where the councils were made up of the religious priests who controlled the government. The king was just a figurehead. Nick and May was learning about Arcadia too. The government had issued edicts where there was no sex before marriage, no gay marriage, no prostitution, drugs, drinking, or religious freedom. They also learned why their army was so small even though the country had a sizeable population. Only nobles or the warrior class was permitted to join the army. Nick told him if he was in charge he would abolish such notions. The general thought about this and continued listening to the kids talk. This went on for the next 2 ½ weeks. Every night the talk of freedom and democracy spread across the camp. They neared the city. It was only a day’s walk now. The camped for the night and rested. “If you were to lead our country, will you give us the democracy you speak of?” the general asked. Nick was surprised. He didn’t think of leading the country, only defending it. “Uh yeah. Yes I would” Nick said with increasing confidence. “I propose you lead our people, not just militarily, but by democratically as well.” The general asked. Nick though for a second. Did he have what it took to lead? Nick might not have the strategic talent but he did have charisma. Something he already knew by becoming class president back in school.

“Only if the people agree” he answered. The general walked to his soldiers barracks. “Did he agree general?” a commander asked. “Yes, tell the others that our revolution will begin tomorrow” he said to the commander running off to spread the word. The next day was full of tension. All of the soldiers, Arcadian and Estanian, knew that the Arcadian nation would change forever today. How it would change no one knew. Would the soldiers guarding the city fight them or welcome them? They would soon know the answer. They were reaching the city gates. To the shock of the sentinels at the gate the feared giants were with the masses of troops marching to them. Did they capture the giants or did their army surrender to them? As they came closer it dawned on them that they marched with not the look of defeat but determination. They had joined forces. Impossible as it seemed they had come together to take over the city. The sentinels fled to report what they had seen. By the time the local garrison had assembled the combined revolution forces had entered the city.

The stared each other down sizing each other up. The revolution forces outnumbered the defenders 8 to 1. The general stepped forward to address the garrison. “Hold your weapons. We come in peace and to save our people from Estania and ourselves.” He said. “Have you gone mad general?! The Estanian forces are right here!” he yelled. “Yes but these have pledged to help up fight the tyranny of their king and queen. They speak of equality and freedom while they say they will fight their own people to give ours a future” the general said pleading. The commander paused. He told his troops to stand down and walked over to the general to talk more. For the next few hours the general told him everything. The king and queen’s conquering of Showa, the concept of democracy and advanced technology, even the kindness of Nick and Amy to their troops. The fires of change burned in the commander. He hurriedly rushed to tell his troops. The personal guard showed up to see why there was no fighting. When they saw that the soldiers were there to overthrow the government, they panicked and attacked the troops. They were destroyed in minutes. The survivors (10 in all) fled to the palace. They told the council and royal family what was coming and panicked.

By this time news spread to the commoners. The revolution had begun. For two days riots broke out in the street. The revolutionists vs. the loyalists. The nobles fought to preserve their place but since the whole army was against them they quickly lost the will to fight. Some held out and attracted the attention of Nick and Amy who tried to make examples out of the more hated nobles. Nick had fun eating one despicable duchess who treated others like dirt. Amy on the other hand ate one man who enjoyed raping his maids and servants. Amy made sure to chew him up slowly. The people cheered seeing the evil aristocracy fall.  It took almost a week for everything to calm down. The council was disbanded and by vote the royal family was exiled. Now it was time to prepare for Mike and Carol’s arrival which was only 2 weeks away. Nick quickly ordered that the rifles his troops had was copied and distributed. That took a week.

“Nick were not gonna be ready for mom and dad.” Amy said worried. “Yeah we need a miracle” he said. A soldier ran into the makeshift throne room to deliver a message. “Sir, news from the great desert. A sandstorm has delayed the Estanian troops. They won’t be here for at least 3 weeks!” he yelled.  Finally a miracle. Extra time that was sorely needed.  The Arcadian general asked Nick to accompany him to the temple to pray to their god for this miracle. Nick agreed in friendship and went. Nick walked to the temple noticing something strange. Every few blocks were statues of a metal orb. Amy who had met them halfway asked what those were. “That is our god. His name is Error” he said. “Error. What kind of fuckin’ name is that for a god?” Amy wondered. They got to the main temple and saw in the pillar lined courtyard their “god”. “Amy do you know what that is!? It’s a friendship probe!” he yelled. “What’s that?” she asked. “Back when inter-dimensional travel was discovered, people sent probes with greetings and library data of our culture as a sign of friendship and communication. This must be one of them!” Nick said poking the metal ball. Nick saw a LED display which indeed said error. Nick pried open a panel and looked inside. “Can you fix it?” Amy asked. “Yeah you know me, good with technology and shit” he said sarcastically. It was true Nick was good with machines and this fact would prove a turning point in the history of this world.

The people watched this giant messing with their god. When some got brave enough to protest they were surprised when their god said something other than error; the first time in 80 years. “All systems nominal. Booting up.” It spoke. The people fell to the ground in worship. “There just a corrupted file path. Just needed to defrag the drives. Uh...why are you bowing?” Nick asked. “Our god spoke new words!” one man said. “This is no god. Just a machine” he said smiling. The people looked at each other. If it wasn’t a god what was it? Nick went on to explain what it was. They didn’t understand but now they had no idea what to believe in now. Nick told them that belief was something unique to each person and that here was no single answer. The people pondered his words and went home.

“Amy look at this” Nick said to his sister. Nick pointed to some text and drawings on the screen of the probe. “What is it Nick?” she asked. “A way to beat dad” he answered.

 

End Notes:

What did Nick find that he could use to fight his father? How will dear old dad take this affront to his rule? All these answers and more plus a life changing surprise in the next chapter!

Chapter 9...Showdown by Size Master
Author's Notes:

Standard warnings apply. You know the drill...

Nick looked at the blueprint for the weapon that he hoped would frighten his father into leaving. The question now was could he build it in time. Nick raced to the new council chambers and told him of his plan. When he gave the details of what it could do, they readily agreed to construct it. In the meantime, Nick and Amy had begun the framework in changing Arcadia. An election was held for the prime leadership. They elected Nick and Amy for the job. At first, they declined the offer but given the circumstances they accepted.  They instituted sweeping changes. The first thing they did was open the enrollment for the military to all.  They did this not just for equality but to bump up the size of the military. It worked. Huge turnouts appeared and they were quickly sent for training.

There were other changes too. Freedom of religion, sexual liberty, fall of the class structure, fair tax laws just to name a few.   Everyone loved these new changes. Nick used  a quirky way of dealing with prostitution. They were conducted in government-run houses which provided health care and were taxed. His view was the oldest profession wasn’t going to disappear so let the government subsidize it.

Two week had passed as Nick readied the New Arcadian Federation army. He had given them armor piercing ammo and flak jackets. Now he had to just complete his primary weapons. He studied the blueprints copied from the probe until he heard footsteps his size behind him. He turned to see it was Amy. Nick smiled at her and noticed she had been crying. Nick told her not to cry that everything was going to be okay. “Nick it isn’t that it’s…never mind. You’re busy” Amy said walking away. Nick stopped her by hugging her. “I’m not too busy for you. Amy what is it?” he asked concerned now. Amy burst into tears. “I’m pregnant! I’m pregnant Nick!” she said weeping. Nick was stunned. It was obvious who the father was but hearing he was going to be a daddy at 15 would scare any teen shitless.

“Say something!” Amy yelled. “Sorry…it’s just, wow. WOW! I’m going to be a dad!” Nick said hugging Amy hard. He quickly stopped fearing he would hurt the baby. “How do we raise a baby here!? Do we have a right to?” Amy whimpered in Nick’s arms. “We have the right to be happy like everyone else.  This whole land is our family now.  They’ll love him. I love him” Nick said bending down and kissing Amy’s belly. Amy cradled Nick’s head and smiled.

Meanwhile near the Great Desert…

Mike’s expedition force of 12,000 troops had emerged from the desert tired and hungry; Mike included. He had left Carol behind because she was sick and needed to oversee their new conquest.  Mike ordered the troops to look for food due to dwindling supplies. They came across a deserted town. Apparently, Nick and Amy ordered evacuations beforehand. “GODDAMMIT! Find what you can!” Mike shouted to the troops. They scavenged what they could find. Some fruit there, some wild game here. That’s all they could do for the first two days.  On the third day of their march, they stumbled upon a hidden village in a valley. They had refused to flee like the others. They stubbornly though they were hidden enough not to be found. They were dead wrong.

“Take all that you can. Rape all you want. Enjoy it my army” Mike said coldly.  The soldiers wasted no time in overrunning the village. They stole livestock, raped women, and murdered any who dared oppose them.  One soldier tried to rape a pretty 25 year old woman till she kicked him in the balls. She ran for safety until she was scooped up by Mike. “You should have let yourself be fucked. At least that way I couldn’t eat you” he said coldly. The woman screamed hearing those words. Mike ripped her tunic off and flicked off her tiny sandals. “Please don’t eat me! SOMEBODY HELP ME!” she screamed as Mike threw her into his maw and closed it. He noisily chewed her up hearing her pitiful shrieks every time his molars or incisors crushed a leg bone or pelvis. Mike swallowed the mush and licked his mouth free of her meat. He wanted more; he was starving.

Mike began snatching up men, women and children in the streets and eating them.  He continued to fill his belly until he felt himself becoming full. A woman trying to flee with her 7 year old daughter saw a shadow coming toward her. She had just enough time to push her child out of the way before an enormous weight made her world permanently black. Mike sat down (with a crunch) and patted his bloated stomach. He had gorged himself of 12 people. Mike kicked off his sandals and flexed his sore feet.  He closed his eyes to listen to the screams around him. A small noise though caught his attention. A tiny girl near his ass was crying for her mommy.  Mike looked down a saw the cute girl who was digging in the ground near his ass cheek. Mike picked up the crying girl and dropped her in his palm. “What the fuck were you doing? Why didn’t you run?” Mike said to the girl. “Mommy’s under you! Please get up!” she cried. Mike shifted his weight and saw that he had sat on the woman. His left ass cheek had crushed the woman into paste. Her flattened body had been pressed into an oval dent into the soft ground.

The little girl seeing what had happened screamed. “MOMMY! DON”T LEAVE ME ALONE!” she wailed. “Give it up kid. She’s dead as a fuckin’ doornail. Flat doornail” Mike said snickering. “You monster! Give me back my mommy!” the girl cried. “Monster? Okay then I’ll do what monsters do; eat little girls!” Mike said picking up the girl. The girl screamed as Mike lowered her past his bloodstained lips into his mouth. Mike closed his lips on her wriggling body. Her tanned legs kicked the air so violently she kicked off her little shoes. Mike slowly slurped her in until just her tiny soles of her feet were visible. One quick burst of suction and she was all the way in now. Mike sloshed her around evilly playing with the girl until he spat out her sundress. He tilted his head back and let her slide headfirst down his throat.

*burp* “I shouldn’t have ate her but it’s better than letting my soldiers find her first. Now to finish this town and continue with this march. Why didn’t Nick take care of this anyway?” Mike said to himself.  They left the town a few hours later. A once thriving village of 500 was now dead. Years later they would say that the people brought about their own deaths with their foolishness.

Mike and his troops marched on. He wondered why the towns were mostly intact as he marched. Did Nick and Amy lose? Were they dead? Mike asked himself these questions. He would find out in 3 days.

Arcadian scouts reported to Nick and Amy that his dad’s troops were only a day away.  He quickly readied the troops including the rookies coming out of the academy. Nick had rounded up 11,000 troops. Now he just had to move his new weapons into position. “Green, red, and yellow teams are to standby. Everyone else you know your assignments” Nick said to the crowd. Finally, he was ready. He ordered everyone to rest but no one slept knowing that tomorrow would decide the fate of the nation.  

The next day was filled with tension. Nick could see Mike’s army marching to the city gates. He went out accompanied by 1000 troops to meet him. Under his orders another 2200 were to stand ready at the city wall. Mike was relieved to see his son was safe but also surprised to see troops with him not dressed like Estanians. “Nick! Great to see you! Where’s your sister?” he asked. “Inside the city dad. She doesn’t feel well right now” he told his dad. Nick figured telling him he knocked up his sister would make a tense situation worse. “Tell me, have you showed these puny people your superiority, your strength, your intelligence? Tell me how you made me proud. Tell me how you conquered Arcadia” Mike said smiling. “I didn’t conquer them dad” Nick said quietly. “What do you mean? You didn’t surrender did you?!” Mike said yelling. “No dad. I joined up with them” Nick said calmly. Mike was getting pissed now.

“Fuck you mean you joined up?” Mike said agitated. “I heard what you did to Showa. You and mom did some fucked up things dad. Eating innocent people, raping and pillaging, not to mention the torture sessions. What you did was a disgrace” Nick said with contempt. “I did what was necessary to stop an invasion! Don’t you fuckin’ judge me!” Mike said walking closer to his son. “You ate kids dad! How the fuck does that stop an invasion!?” Nick shouted. “Listen here you little shit” Mike said gripping Nick’s shirt collar and picking him off his feet. Tiny clicks filled the air when Mike did that. Mike looked to see the soldiers on the wall now pointing their guns at him. “What’s this? They’re gonna stop me?” Mike said. “Yeah. They’re not just armed with repeating rifles but with armor piercing ammo as well.” Nick said calmly. “That’ll be like a bee sting to me you fuckin’ ingrate” Mike said to his son. “You’re right and even you know enough bee stings can kill a man” Nick said smiling. Mike was getting worried now. “What’s stopping me from sending my army to crush these assholes?” Mike asked. “This” Nick said raising a green flag.

A small boom came from the city. Mike thought it was thunder until he saw no clouds in the sky. A small whistle was heard and then *boom*. The ground exploded 75 feet from Mike, killing a few soldiers. “Cannon fire? That’s your big threat?” Mike said laughing. “No not cannon fire” Nick said raising a yellow flag. Another larger boom came from the city and another deeper whistle. *BOOM* The explosion was way larger this time and closer as well; only 25 feet from Mike. Mike turned to see the blown up bodies of 75 of his troops. The explosion had wiped out an entire division. It dawned on Mike what this new weapon was. “You gave them artillery fire?!” Mike shouted. “Yep. Modeled after a 20th century artillery gun called a German 88. Mike gritted his teeth and tightened his grip on Nick. “Don’t make me raise the red flag dad. That one is targeted just at you. DON’T MAKE ME DO IT.” Nick said seriously.  Mike released his son and stepped back. “You want to go against me? Fine. Remember this though. I will be back. And I won’t stop until this nation is under me and you mother’s control.” Mike said staring at his son. “I’ll be waiting dad. I’ll be waiting” Nick said coolly.

Mike’s troops left the area bewildered that their mighty giant leader was beaten. Nick and the troops returned to the inner city. A great cheer went out in the city celebrating their victory. Nick addressed them telling them that they will return but they will be ready due to his leadership and their courage. Nick returned to his quarters and wearily sat down. “It went well I see” Amy said appearing around the corner. Nick looked up to see his pregnant sister wearing just a flimsy slip of a dress. She had shed her other clothes due to the heat. “As well as can be expected when you dad declares war on you” Nick replied. Amy giggled at the joke and sat next to Nick. “You had to do it Nick. These people would have suffered horribly if dad took over” Amy said rubbing Nick’s chest. “Yeah. Thanks Amy for trying to cheer me up” Nick said kissing Amy. Amy kissed back and Nick began to feel her sweaty body. He wanted to release his stress and his hormones knew exactly how to do it. They began making love in the moonlight trying to forget the threat that would return.

A week later in Showa…

Carol had realized she was pregnant. She wanted everyone to find out about this news including Amy and Nick. She hoped they would return with Mike.  She was bored being by herself. Now and then she would find a Showan to entertain her. She would have them lick her feet, cunt or fuck her but she was getting more bored by the day.  Today she had a cute 13 year old Showan boy in her mouth sucking on him like candy. “Milady, news from Arcadia” the messenger said. Carol mumbled something. “Milady?” the messenger asked. Carol swallowed the boy and spoke. “Sorry, mom taught me not to talk with my mouth full. What does it say?” she asked. “Milady…its” he said mumbling. “Speak up! Fuck’s it say?!” she yelled. The messenger told her what happened between Nick and Mike. Carol wept seeing her family falling apart. She was going to gain a child but now it seemed she was going to lose two others. She yelled to be left alone and she bitterly cried in her throne room. Even the death throes of the boy in her stomach couldn’t alleviate her sadness. In the darkness, the soldiers and servants could hear this sadistic giantess crying for her children like a real mother.

End Notes:

Now that Mike has declared war, will Nick and Amy be able to hold him off? Is Carol going to stand by and watch her family fall apart? How does a doctor deliver a 25 foot baby? Find out next chapter!

Chapter 10...Happy Birthday! by Size Master
Author's Notes:

Different disclaimer this time. Kinda graphic birth scene but if you're a parent then i guess this is old news to you:)

 

 

                Mike marched back to Showa seething with rage. He couldn’t believe his own son turned on him. Not just turned on him, threatened to kill him! None of the troops dared to say anything to him about it. He just muttered to himself “little bastard is gonna pay for this” over and over. His mind became more unhinged when he thought about someone challenging his power. He didn’t care about it being his own kids. He arrived at the Showa capital hungry and tired two months later. His advisor met him at his newly renovated castle. “Where is my wife? I need to speak to her” he asked him. “The queen is resting under orders from the doctor” he answered. “Doctor? Is she sick?” he said with concern. “No milord. She rests from the stress of the news from Arcadia. The doctor said the stress might hurt her baby” he said to him. “Baby?!” Mike cried. Mike didn’t know Carol was pregnant when he left. He ran to her chamber, his footfalls shaking the castle. He looked inside and saw his wife sleeping but also saw a noticeable baby bump. Mike remembered from her previous pregnancies that she was about 5 months along. Mike figured he knocked her up when they had sex just before the battle with Showa. His mind reeled taking in the reality of raising a baby here. He said they would find a way but raising it in a hostile conquered city?

                “Carol, I’m back” he said shaking her awake. She stirred and opened her eyes.  “Mike! You’re home!” she said hugging her husband. “Yeah I’m home” he said hugging her back.  He kissed her lovingly, missing her feeling these past few months. “Mike we need to talk” she said seriously. “I knew this was coming” Mike said sighing. “I heard about Arcadia and what Nick and Amy did” she said looking down at the floor. “Yeah. I going back when I raised a big enough army” Mike said gritting his teeth remembering. “You can’t be serious! They’re our kids!” she said yelling. “Yes and children should listen to their parents. They corrupted these things into thinking they are as important as us. Children need to be taught the error of their ways” Mike said spinning his point of view to persuade Carol. “Yes I agree we should rule these people like we see fit. We are bigger and smarter than them. Nick has let his power go to his head when he threatened you. Okay Mike, as long as you don’t hurt the kids” Carol said reluctantly.

                “Milord, we have a situation outside the castle” his advisor said peeping into the room. Mike and Carol walked outside to see what was going on. He saw a small group of people assembled outside. It was obvious by their skin color they were Arcadian. “Your majesties. We’ve come to seek asylum. We do not believe in the way the giants there have changed the country. They have made it an immoral place full of vice. They even say that us nobility have no place anymore there” a man said to them.  “How do I know you’re not spies?” Carol asked.  “We bring information since you left” he answered. “What kind of information?” Mike asked. “We bring information on troop sizes, weapons, the giantess’ health…” he droned on. “Giantess’ health?! What wrong with my baby!” Carol yelled. “The giantess named Amy is with child and is resting profusely. It is causing some worry in the country” he answered.

                “With child!? How could she be…oh fuckin’ hell. GODDAMMIT NICK!” Mike yelled. Carol was stunned by the news. Amy is pregnant…by Nick!? “How could Nick have sex with his own sister!?” Carol said to Mike. “Yeah…what the hell. I…well I could see it happening by Nick and Amy being teens and they are the only boy and girl their sizes and ages. It’s just…damn” Mike said shaking his head. “I’m going to lie down again. But first, I will grant you asylum but some of you will return to Arcadia to be our eyes and ears. Report back regularly if you want your families to be safe.” Carol said waking away shaking her head. The crowd was led off by soldiers or be assigned quarters. Mike walked back inside the castle and sat down. His stomach rumbled. “Servant, food” he commanded. The servants brought in food which Mike gobbled down. “Now I want dessert. The special kind” he said with an evil smile. The servant knew what that meant and asked for an hour to prepare. Mike agreed reluctantly. The soldiers were asked to go a house nearby and find an attractive female.  

                Luka was a pretty 17 year old girl. She was engaged to be married when she turned 18 next month. She stayed in the house on advice from others when word got around how their giant rulers would pluck people off the street and eat them. She sat around the table eating dinner when a soldier kicked the door in. They grabbed Luka and dragged her out of the house. She looked at her crying parents begging the soldiers to let her go. Luka thrashed in the soldiers grip until a gun butt to the head knocked her out.  She drifted in and out of consciousness hearing the soldiers talk. She felt a soldier rubbing her body. “Nice body kid. Wouldn’t mind fucking you like this” One soldier said rubbing her panty covered crotch. “You do and it’s your head. The king…no Emperor as he wants to be called now has plans for her” another soldier said to him. “Aw…that’s a waste. Sucks to you kid” the soldier said to her.

Luka woke up to something warm enveloping her body.  To her horror it was her being lowered into a tub of hot chocolate. “Let me go!” she screamed at the servants. They just looked at her with sadness. They were Showan and knew what was in store for this cute teen. They were condemning a fellow Showan to a cruel death. A solder standing in the corner grabbed Luka’s head and forced her mouth open. They shoved a bamboo tube inside so she could breathe as her head was lowered into the vat. She was raised out of it. Her whole body was coated in quickly hardening chocolate. Her eyes were uncovered when she blinked them. When she was fully dry she was carried to Mike. “Excellent, what do we have today?” he asked his servant.  “We have prepared a Showan girl for your enjoyment” the servant said bowing. “Virgin?” Mike asked. “Yes milord. 17 and a virgin” he answered.

Mike licked his lips in anticipation. Luka was scared to death seeing the salivating mouth of the cruel giant. She tried to move but the chocolate held her firm. The only way one could tell she was awake was the tears running from her eyes down her chocolate covered face. Mike raised the girl to his mouth and started to lick the chocolate off of her. He started at her feet sucking the chocolate off them. Her feet twitched as he dragged his tongue over her tiny soles licking away the chocolate. He then lowered her legs inside sucking the chocolate off them, enjoying the firmness of her muscles. He slowly sucked her inside as he licked away the chocolate. Her pussy was especially nice he felt her vibrate in her chocolate prison as he sucked her snatch. Slowly he sucked her in enjoying the sweet taste of the chocolate and her natural virgin flavor. Luka’s last bit of light disappeared when she slipped past Mike’s enormous lips.  She was free of her prison now but she was trapped. She pounded Mike’s teeth with her fists and tried kicking away his probing tongue. Mike evilly poked her cunt with his tongue enjoying her tiny screams which vibrated his mouth.  Out of anger, Luka bit his massive tongue. “Ow you bitch! Take this then!” Mike said to himself jabbing her cunt so hard he broke her hymen. Luka let out a shriek which vibrated Mike’s teeth. Mike felt her relax either due to pain or exhaustion. He worked her into position into his mouth, gathered some spit, and swallowed.  “No NO! SOMEBODY HELP M-“she screamed. *gulp*

Mike sat back and smacked his mouth. He could feel Luka trying to survive but like many others succumbed only minutes later. “Was it good milord?” the servant asked. “Yes quite good. These Showans taste so good. I’m glad I conquered them. You may retire for the night. I need to begin preparing for my next campaign.” Mike said patting his chest.  The servant excused himself. He walked back to his quarters and silently cried. He hated these cruel beings that conquered his country.  Only months ago his job was a teacher. Now he was condemning fellow citizens to a grizzly fate. It didn’t help that the soldiers had chosen a previous student of his to sacrifice. He only did it not to save himself but his family from their wrath. “Oh god help us…” he cried to himself in the darkness.

Mike spent the next few months building up his army. He gave himself steel armor and the army full metal jacket rounds. The Arcadian spies had given them plans for the artillery guns as well was something that was being developed at the time of Mike’s visit but wasn’t ready; assault rifles. His army was becoming more powerful and larger than ever before. Mike had also to prepare for his child’s birth. He was working in the Empire’s weapons center when he received the news; Carol has gone into labor. Mike rushed over to the castle and into the room Carol was at. Carol was breathing by instruction from the midwife who was standing in front of the massive dilating pussy.  She had seen births before of course but not like this. Carol let out a scream. “Push Empress! Push!” the midwife yelled. Carol pushed and slowly the baby’s head crowned. “All of you help me!” the midwife yelled. 10 servants nervously walked up to her. “Catch the baby!” she yelled. “Catch the…are you crazy madam!” one man yelled. “Do it!” she commanded. Carol screamed again and under instruction pushed. The 18 ft. baby slowly came out and was caught (miraculously) by the servants. A servant under the midwife’s instruction punched the baby’s butt in order for it to cry. She did. “Take your sword and cut the cord” she said to one soldier watching the servants. With a few chops (Eww), he severed the cord. “It’s a girl Empress” she said shouting to exhausted Carol. The servants laid the baby on a large cotton tarp used for a blanket. Carol rose up some and picked up her new daughter.  She cuddled her baby in her arms. The midwife and servants gave pause to what they saw today. They weren’t gods or supreme beings. They were just like them except bigger. They bled like them, got pregnant like them, and gave birth like them. Their babies looked like theirs when born too. If they were like them then why were they so cruel? They asked that among themselves when they were alone. “What will you name her?” Mike asked. “Rachel. Her name is Rachel” she said rubbing her finger along Rachel’s face.

2 ½ weeks later in Arcadia…

Amy had gone into labor. Nick was freaking out. He never seen a birth before and knew sometimes women died from it.  He regretted ignoring Amy so much the past few months. He had been getting the country ready for a full scale invasion. New weapons had been developed as well as a disturbing cult. They had started to worship Nick and Amy not as gods but as prophets or saviors. They believed them to be god’s incarnate and were to follow their example. Being nice to others, humility, and generosity were key points to the cult but the selling point was open sex. Open as in outside in public. Nick had found the Kama Sutra in the probe’s library and wanted to try it on Amy. Amy thought it might spice things up a bit if they had an audience so they did it in public. More than a few people (and perverts) tried to emulate their actions. The only rule was so raping. Guilt free sex appealed to the sexual repressed Arcadians. This was actually part of Nick and Amy’s plan. Sure it felt good to be worshiped but this way it would leave to many pregnancies which they needed badly after generations of war depopulated the country. Nick stopped fucking Amy when it became too dangerous for her and the baby. No matter, he had other ways to scratch that itch…sort of.

He had fun visiting the cults’ temples.  He could always find a willing priestess wanting to be played with by a teenage giant.  One cute priestess around 24 years old begged Nick to use her. “Use my body! Coat it in your holy seed!” she yelled to him. Nick not wanting to pass up the opportunity picked up the priestess who had shed her tunic. Nick used his fingernails to undo her hair letting the silky black fall down her shoulders. He carefully slipped off her tiny sandals and let her bask in her nude glory in his palm. He licked her sweaty body liking the salty taste to a potato chip. She moaned in his hand feeling his tongue run past her tits, his taste buds rubbing her nipples. “More, please more!” she moaned. Nick licked her legs traveling down to her feet which he licked and back up to her damp crotch. Nick scooted her pussy to his mouth which he sucked on like it was candy. She moaned and writhed in his hand, almost falling out. With a shout, she came flooding his mouth with her sweet nectar. “Now for me” Nick said sliding of his shorts. The priestess eyes went wide seeing Nick’s massive dick aimed at her. She was turned on and afraid at the same time. Nick lowered his dick on top of her. He had to concentrate in order to avoid crushing her with his hand or shaft. He slid her up and down his shaft increasing the pace. Her voice rose and fell with each stroke and became faster as Nick picked up the pace. She felt herself sliding off so she anchored herself by using her tiny toes to grab into a wrinkle of flesh on his shaft. “I’m gonna cum! You ready!?” Nick yelled. “Yes cum on me! Coat this unworthy bug with your holy sperm!” she yelled. Her dirty talk sent Nick over the edge. He blasted her with gallons of cum covering her from head to toe. Tired, he sat her down where she was met with her fellow priestesses who tried coating their faces with his cum.

Nick came back there several times; once drunk. He wanted to get his rocks off and showed up at the temple late one night. A priestess was walking by one night and without asking Nick picked her up and used her to jack off. He didn’t pay attention to her cries. If he did he would have heard her say “let me go! You’re hurting me!” Nick finished cumming on the girl and saw she wasn’t moving. Nick had broken her neck at one point jacking her body along his shaft. Feeling guilty he tossed her cum covered body into his mouth and swallowed.  He didn’t go back to the temple after that due to remorse. He made sure that if something like that happened again she would be willing. “I’m not like dad. I’m not like dad” he muttered to himself. Now he was pacing the First House in worry for his sister/wife.

“Please don’t let my sis die. Please god” he prayed.  He heard Amy scream which sent a chill down his spine. Nick was about to rush inside when he was stopped by a female servant. “No my master. Let the doctors deal with this” she said to him. Nick sat down with his head in his hands. “If Amy dies I don’t know what I will do Shyna” Nick said starting to cry. Shyna was Nick’s favorite servant. She was a pretty 16 year old girl that caught his eye when he saved her from falling off a building where she was hanging laundry on the balcony. “She won’t die Master Nick. It’s gonna be okay” she said rubbing Nick’s bare leg. Nick looked down and picked Shyna up gently. She sat in his palm smiling at him. She secretly loved Nick and how he was so nice to everyone. It helped that he saved her from becoming a stain on the street. “Thanks Shyna” Nick said kissing her face. Shyna kissed back and hugged his massive face.  Nick felt his dick harden by her light touch but was snapped back to reality when he heard a scream and then a tiny baby’s cry. Nick ran inside with Shyna still in his hand. Inside he saw Amy alive holding a newborn baby boy.  “A boy. A healthy baby boy!” Nick said screaming from happiness. “He looks like both of us” Nick said touching the baby’s tiny hands. “Of course stupid. His parents are brother and sister. I’m just glad he has all fingers and toes” she said smiling. “True, Amy when do we tell them about us and the baby?” Nick asked. “Chris, his name’s Chris, and I don’t know. I think we will have to one way or another” Amy said looking at baby Chris. “Yeah you’re right. They’ll find out when dad comes back and he is coming back” Nick said thinking about the uncertain future.

 

End Notes:

As both sides prepare for war they also have to deal with a new baby. How will the battle end? Will Arcadia survive and how do you raise a baby in a land where everyone is the size of a toy? Needless to say it wil be a intresting childhood. Stay tuned!

Chapter 11...The Evil Calm Before the Storm by Size Master

 

 

It had been 4 months since the birth of the two babies. Mike had gone to Estania to raise more troops while Carol stayed in Showa to care for the baby. Carol had been having emotional problems since the birth. She longed to see Nick and Amy every time she was remembered how they were when they were babies. The baby lay in the throne room while Carol took care of raising troops and ruling Showa. Under her orders, the servants were to assist in the day to day care of the baby. Some enjoyed playing with the princess but many learned to be careful of the princess’ playfulness. More than once was a servant crushed by the baby smashing their hand on them or rolling on top of them. A few unlucky ones drowned or simply died when the baby picked them up and playfully chewed on them like a toy. Eventually one learned to always have an eye on baby Rachel. A memory of Nick crawling popped in her head one day and made Carol cry. She had to see them again. One day Carol took it upon herself to visit them without telling Mike. Gathering only the most essential people for the journey (about 20 in all) she sat out for Arcadia.

With a small party, they made great time in their journey.  They didn’t have to worry about food so much with just 20 of them and Carol was still breastfeeding.  Carol made sure she took a route that they hadn’t taken before. She didn’t want to alert any Arcadian border troops of her arrival. With just a few guards, even she would be hard pressed to defend herself.  As she neared Arcadia however, a problem occurred.  A man traveling with his family caught Carol’s massive form on the horizon. Seeing him accelerate with his cart, she knew that he would tell nearby soldiers of her coming. She knew it was too soon to alert them of her journey.  “Here take care of her!” Carol yelled carefully putting baby Rachel in a giant cart. Carol hauled ass after the man’s cart tearing up the ground as she ran.

“Oh god she’s almost upon us. Hold on!” he yelled to his family. His pregnant wife gripped her 9 year old son as the cart violently bounced around. Carol finally caught up and kicked it. The cart snapped away from the whining horse it was tethered to and slid on its side stopping 20 feet away.  Carol walked over and saw that the man and wife inside were alive but badly injured.  Carol raised her foot over the cart. The woman looked up to see Carol’s frowning, sweaty face. She gripped her swollen 8 month pregnant belly fearing for her and her unborn baby’s life. “No please! Have mercy! My wife is with child! We’re no threat to you!” the man cried out mouth full of blood. “Sorry but you saw us. Can’t let you tell anyone about us” she said slamming her foot on the cart. The crunch of wood and bone assaulted the servants and soldiers ears.  Blood oozed out from the wreckage onto the grass staining it red.

Carol wiped her brow of sweat and heard rustling in the bushes. Carol jerked her head to the rustling and saw that the boy had been thrown from the cart. The rustling was the boy reeling from seeing his mom and dad flattened like pancakes. “No leave me alone!” he yelled getting up and running away. Carol didn’t have to run far. The boy was still hurt from being ejected from the cart. She easily caught up to him and picked the boy up by his shirttail.  “A survivor. Can’t let you live either” she said to him. The boy started thrashing around crying. “Milady surely this boy is no threat to us” a Showan servant girl said to Carol. “Know your place slave.  If I say he’s a threat then he is” Carol snapped at the girl. This Showan girl was still getting used to the reality of her race becoming slaves to their new world order. She let her feelings cloud her judgment. She’d only seen the mother side of Carol not the cruel Empress side. She should have known better. Living in the castle, she heard how Carol could be more sadistic than Mike. Carol enjoyed eating the sons and fathers (and sometimes girls) of Showa or raping them as she saw fit. More than one teenage boy drowned or was crushed by her deadly cunt. Now this “mother” was stripping a poor boy of his clothes like someone unwrapping a candy bar.

                “Please let me go” the boy whimpered. “You saw us. I can’t let you tell anyone of our presence” Carol said coldly. “I won’t tell anyone I promise!” the boy pleaded. “No, you won’t” Carol said dumping the boy into her salivating mouth. With no remorse, she swallowed him whole. “Now that unpleasant business is done, let’s continue. How far are we from the city?” Carol asked a disgusted soldier. “N-not far. Only days away according to our spies” he stammered.  “Good I was right to kill that family after all” Carol said patting her stomach. The party marched to the Arcadian capital and arrived 4 days later. Since no one knew they were coming, they were able to reach the gates with little notice.  When they got close enough to be noticed easily, the guards sounded the alarm. “We’re under attack!” he shouted to his captain. “No I’m not here to attack you! I’ve come to see my kids” Carol said giving a false sense of harmlessness by smiling.  Nick heard the alarm and rushed to the gate. He got there and saw his mother who was holding a baby.

                “Nick! Tell them I mean no harm!” Carol said worried about the guns and cannons aimed at her now. “Lower your weapons. Mom, why are you’re here?” Nick asked wary. “I came to see my babies” Carol said walking over to hug her son. “Speaking of babies…” Nick asked. “Oh right, this is your new sister Rachel. But Nick, I heard you got Amy pregnant. What were you thinking?” Carol asked. “Hey I love Amy and seeing how there aren’t any other girls my size here…” Nick told her. “But what about Carrie back in Estania?” Carol asked him. “I love Carrie too mom but we can’t have real sex. Shit my dick is bigger than her whole body” Nick said smiling. “That’s nasty Nick” Carol said frowning. “Maybe but it’s true. I might be your son but I do have a sex drive” he told her. Carol couldn’t argue with that.  “How’s your baby?” Carol asked him. “Wait here mom” Nick said walking back into the city. 10 minutes later he came back with Amy and her baby. Carol hugged Amy who got weepy seeing her mother again. Carol doted on Amy’s baby saying how cute he was. “What’s his name?” Carol asked. “Chris” she answered. “Aw that’s a cute name” Carol said tickling Chris’ nose and laughing when he sneezed. It was then it dawned on Carol that she was a grandma now. That though didn’t appeal to her vanity that much. It made her remember she was getting older.

“Amy hold Rachel while I talk to your brother” Carol said giving Rachel to her. Amy began playing with her new sister while Nick and Carol talked. “What is this business about you threatening your father?” Carol asked. “I told dad that this city would be protected by me and he wasn’t to touch it” Nick said looking stern. “Oh it was more than that” Carol said crossing her arms. “Yeah you’re right. I told him that both of you are crazy for doing what you did to Showa and that you let power go to your heads!” Nick spat back. “Don’t you talk that way to me young man” Carol threatened. “Or what? Spank me? Ground me?  You can’t threaten me anymore mom and dad sure can’t strong-arm me into doing what he wants anymore either” Nick said cockily. Carol was losing her cool. “Nick we are doing what is best for these people. We teach them about medicine, government, and law…” Carol said to him. “Yeah your law! You make these draconian laws and whoever breaks them you eat! What did women and children do to deserve your wrath?!  What crime did they commit? For fucks sake you make them worship you like gods!” Nick yelled. “So do you! I heard about that fuckin’ sick cult that worships you having orgies in your honor!” Carol yelled. “How do you…never mind. At least they’re happy unlike those Showans who fear being eaten if they so much as go outside. Shit you even stop them from fleeing the country!” Nick yelled back. “I can see that I can’t reason with you. You father was right about fighting you. I was on the fence about it but I see now that you need to be taught who’s in control here” Carol said walking over and snatching Rachel out of Amy’s arms. Rachel cried at the sudden movement as did Amy who wanted to get to know her sister better.  We’ll be back Nick and god help you two if you try to stop us” Carol said quickly withdrawing from the city.                

Nick look at the ground dejected he had to go against his mother. He had some hope that he could reason with her but he saw that she was as twisted as his father. He hugged his crying sister and tried to settle down his crying son. Walking back into city, he wondered how Carol knew about the cult. “There must be a spy in the city” he told himself.  “We need to get ready” Nick told Amy. “Yeah, oh god Nick what’s wrong with them?!” Amy cried. “They’re crazy, all crazy” Nick said shaking his head.

Two months later…

Mike was in Estania drafting people into his growing army. The thrill of conquering had overtaken their disgust of another draft. Many happily volunteered.  Mike sat in his throne room looking over documents of troop sizes and weapon developments when his servant alerted him of a special visitor. “Milord a girl is here saying that you know her. She requests an audience” he told him. “A girl knows me? Send her in” Mike ordered. The girl entered the room and Mike saw who it was. It was Carrie, Nick’s tiny girlfriend from when they first arrived. Mike liked how she was blossoming into a beautiful woman. “Sorry to disturb you sir but have you heard from Nick? I heard that he took Arcadia but he never returned” she said sadly. Mike studied her for a moment. Carrie’s tiny 3 inch figure fidgeted while she waited for an answer.  Even though the weather was turning cold, he could see her sexy frame silhouetted by her long dress. His lustful thoughts were interrupted by Carrie asking again.

“Nick decided to stay in Arcadia. He’s a useless traitor!” Mike yelled at her. His voice frightened Carrie.  “That can’t be. Nick is so nice to everyone. He must have a reason to do what he did” she said quietly. “Reason? REASON!? He said his way of rule is better than mine! How dare he!” Mike spat.  Mike was fuming at the memory of Nick’s “disobedience”. “Maybe if you did something…different?” Carrie nervously asked.  Mike lost it hearing this. “You saying I was wrong? That I made a mistake!? MY WAY IS THE ONLY WAY FOR YOUR KIND!” Mike said snatching Carrie up so roughly she was lifted right out of her shoes. “Please you’re hurting me” Carrie squeaked under Mike’s tight grip. Mike loosened his grip on her which let Carrie breathe again. Looking at her cute 16 year old body coughing in his palm made him get hot again but not from anger, but from lust.  Mike began to pull on her skirt slowly ripping it off. “No don’t sir! I’m your son’s girlfriend!” she pleaded. “He’s not coming back so that makes you mine now” he said ripping off her skirt completely. Mike then pulled off her top exposing her tiny tits. “Stop this! I’m not yours! I love Nick!” she pleaded while Mike tugged off her panties. “You’re mine now you tiny slut so get fuckin’ used to it” Mike said coldly rolling off her socks with his fingernails.

Carrie whimpered in his palm she tried to cover herself with her hands but Mike’s tongue just pushed them away. Mike licked her chest and sucked on her tiny tits like they were candy. “You’re hurting me!” she cried when Mike sucked her tits too hard, Mike began to lick her legs stopping to lick her tiny sexy feet liking how her toes curled on his tongue. He then began to lick her cunt. Carrie instinctively moaned between sobs. Mike tasted her flowing juices and wanted more. He jammed the tip of his tongue as far as it would go. Carrie let out a scream feeling her hymen destroyed by the giant tongue.  “Oh god let me go…” she weakly moaned. Mike sucked her lower body into his mouth where he sucked on her snatch greedily wanting more of her recently de-virginized cunt.  After a minute of this rape, Carrie shuttered in his mouth and came.  She weakly hung from his mouth panting. “You monster. I see why Nick turned on you. YOU FUCKIN’ RAPIST! I HOPE NICK KILLS YOU!” Carrie cried. Mike snapped hearing this. He cruelly slurped Carrie’s teen body into his mouth where he raped her again with his tongue. Carrie kicked around inside trying to force open his mouth by pressing her bare feet on the roof and pushing. Mike played along opening his mouth and closing it. At one point Carrie had wedged her head from between Mike’s lips. She stared up at Mike’s face. Mike barely saw this due to the angle but could see her spit soaked red hair on her crying face. Mike smiled and sucked her back in. He toyed with her for a few more minutes until he felt Carrie tire out. He arched his neck up which Carrie felt and let her slide to her doom. With her last bit of strength she cried “NICK!” *gulp*

Nick screamed in his sleep. His screams woke him and Amy up. “What’s wrong!?” Amy cried scared by Nick’s horrifying wail.  “A nightmare but I can’t remember it” Nick said beginning to cry. Amy was confused by Nick crying. ”Why are you crying?” Amy said hugging him. “I don’t know” Nick said crying in Amy’s arms.

2 months later…

Mike stood at the edge of the Arcadian border with Carol. He was pissed at her sneaking off to see the kids but was relieved that Carol was fully on his side now in evil heart and soul. They had decided to take the route she had taken. It goes around the desert and takes a little less time plus it gave an advantage of it being lightly defended (or so they thought). “You ready to do this?” Carol asked. “We got over 90,000 troops and the latest tech. I’m ready.”

 

End Notes:

Here it comes. The fight that will shape the history of this world to come! Who will win? Find out next chapter!

Chapter 12...The Great War by Size Master
Author's Notes:

Here's where everything changes. Enjoy!

                As Mike and Carol marched their troops past the Arcadian border, Nick and Amy were celebrating a special event; their birthday. “Happy birthday Nick!” Amy shouted. “Hey it’s yours too!” Nick shouted back hugging his sister. They had never expected that when they went on vacation they would be spending their sweet 16th birthday there. As wine and food was passed around the hall, Nick’s military advisors came to him for a progress report. “We have finished the preparations for the upcoming invasion Chancellor” he told him. “Excellent and the new weapons?” Nick asked. “Done, but the troops are still training on how to use them” he answered. “Tell them to keep at it but take the evening off. I want everyone to have fun tonight” Nick ordered him. The advisor bowed and left the room.  Nick and Amy continued to party, drinking and eating and taking turns seeing to baby Chris. As the night dragged on, Nick wanted to spend some alone time with Amy. Nick stepped into Amy’s room and saw that she was busy breastfeeding their son. Seeing her naked tits, Nick got a little horny. He began kissing her neck while putting an arm around her waist. “Nick I’m tired. I know you’re in the mood honey but I’m exhausted from taking care of Chris and arranging the party. Another time okay?” she asked. “Oh alright…” Nick said disappointed. Nick walked out of the room still hard and horny wondering what he could do to burn off his wine fueled horniness.

                He aimlessly walked the streets and observed the citizens partying themselves. The cult that worshipped them taken hold and was celebrating their birthday by drinking and fucking in the streets. Nick had to more than once stop himself from accidentally crushing a couple busy having sex on the pavement. Nick was embarrassed by the throngs of women on balconies and streets flashing him crying happy birthday.  As Nick walked around, the wine had worn off and the feeling of depression had set in. Nick remembered that this was the first time that his parents weren’t there for his birthday; the same parents that wanted to enslave his precious people and possibly kill him. Nick hung his head and felt warm tears run down his face. Nick silently cried until a small voice caught his attention. “Are you okay sir?” the voice asked. Nick raised his head and saw that the voice was Shyna’s, his favorite servant. Nick quickly wiped his tears away. “I’m cool. Why aren’t you partying it up like the rest of the people?” Nick asked hoping Shyna didn’t see him cry.  “Why were you crying? Aren’t you having fun on your birthday?” she asked. “I’m not crying. Just tired” Nick answered. “ I…I know you were crying master Nick. I can still see the wetness of your tears in the moonlight. I’m maybe just a servant to you but I consider you a precious friend and person to me. Please tell me what’s hurting you. I may be small compared to you but I’m really strong!” Shyna said flexing her arm muscles trying to make Nick laugh. It worked. Nick bust out laughing seeing this 3 inch 16 year old girl flexing a muscle no bigger than a pinhead.

                “You’re going to help me pint sized?” Nick said poking the girl. “Hey don’t call me pint sized!” Shyna said playfully punching Nick’s huge palm. “Okay sorry!” Nick said feigning defeat. They laughed at their antics for a few seconds. Nick wondered if Shyna liked him another way. He definitely though she was cute. She was tiny but he could see that she had nice tits for her kind. Her narrow waist complemented her slender caramel legs leading down to her cute sandal covered feet. “Beautiful…” Nick said quietly. “Huh?” Shyna asked blushing. “The moon. It’s uh…beautiful tonight” Nick said blushing as well. “Yeah I really never noticed” Shyna looking at the sky. “Here get a better look” Nick said picking up the startled Shyna by her waist. Shyna wasn’t expecting this and instinctively hugged Nick’s finger. Nick sat her on his shoulder where she gripped Nick’s long hair for balance. Here she could not just see the moon better but Nick as well. Her crush was now closer than ever. She ran her tiny hands through the soft strands of his hair. Shy was lost in thought watching Nick’s large face, emerald green eyes, and gentle smile.  She didn’t notice Nick asked her a question. “Shyna? Shyna?” Nick asked. “Y-Yes?!” she answered finally. “Hey where were you for a second there?” he asked teasingly. “I was just thinking how cute you are…oh god I said that out loud!” she yelled embarrassingly. “Hey I think you’re cute too” Nick said picking her up and dropping her in his palm. Shyna slowly looked up seeing his warm smile. “You do? Really?” she asked surprised. “Yeah very cute” Nick said stroking her face with his finger. Shyna started to cry. “Oh shit I didn’t hurt you did I?!” Nick asked wondering if he petted her too hard. “No it’s just I always dreamed you would say that to me” Shyna said crying. “Hey where’s my tough girl now?’ Nick said poking her chest. Shyna giggled a little. “Come ‘on I wanna hear that cute laugh of yours” Nick said slipping off her teeny little sandals and tickling her bare soles with a fingernail. “I give, I give!” Shyna said laughing. Nick raised his palm a kissed her whole face with his lips. Nick leaned back to give her air but Shyna grabbed his cheeks with her hands and dove into his lips passionately kissing him. Nick could feel her tiny tongue licking his lips. She broke off the kiss when she needed air. Nick began to stroke her body feeling his cock waking up. Shyna took his fondling as a cue and began to shed her clothing.

She felt the coolness of the autumn air and relished the body heat given off by Nick’s touch.  Nick’s dick got hard seeing Shyna’s perky tits on display.  Nick took his finger and stroked her tits making his way down her chest. He stroked her cute tummy and kept going down until he got to her damp bush. Nick gently rubbed her tiny pussy smiling at Shyna’s moans. “Harder! Harder master Nick!” she cried. Nick stroked her harder concentrating on not crushing her pelvis. Shyna gripped his finger and began humping it. She kept humping it harder and harder until she shouted “I’M CUMMING!” Nick felt her squirt on his finger.   Shyna opened her eyes to see Nick put his finger into his mouth and sucked it. “How do I taste?” she asked smiling. “Delicious to the point I want more” Nick answered raising his palm and letting Shyna slide into his mouth. Nick closed his moth cutting off Shyna’s light as he sucked on her tiny body. Nick took his time running his palate of her supple ass and legs. He could feel Shyna’s bare feet sliding around his tongue as he pushed her around to get a better angle to attack her pussy. Shyna let out a tiny eep when she felt his tongue rubbing back and forth on her still sensitive snatch. Nick felt her tense up again in his mouth. “OH GOD I’M CUMMING AGAIN!” she cried in his mouth. Her pussy juices flooded his mouth coating his tongue in her sweetness. She was coming down from her orgasm when she remembered where she was. “Oh got he wouldn’t eat me would he?” she wondered.  She felt his mouth shift for a second and felt his tongue push her forward. “No…no Nick don’t eat me! Please I love you!” she cried in his mouth until a rush of air and a sense of falling took over. “Why…why did you eat me? I loved you…” she cried.  “I love you too Shyna” Nick said. “Wha…Nick!” Shyna said opening her eyes.  She wasn’t in Nick’s stomach but in his palm. “You thought I would eat you. Ow that actually hurts…” Nick said feigning hurt feelings. “sorry” she said quietly.  As Shy looked down ashamed she thought the worst of her crush, she noticed the tent in his pants.  “Nick can I see it?” she asked. “You never saw mine before? What about that one day when me and Amy did it outside?” he asked.  “I wasn’t allowed to go outside. My parents are kinda as you say old skool” she said to him. Nick lay on his back and dropped Shyna on his chest. He then shed his pants and let his stiff cock jump into attention. Shyna couldn’t believe its size. It was easily over twice her size. She was small enough to see the throbbing veins in his shaft. “Can I touch it Nick? I want to see what this cum the priestess are talking about” she asked. Nick said sure. Like any teen would refuse a cute girl wanting to touch his dick. Shyna ran her hands up and down the shaft. She jumped back when it twitched. Getting bolder, she began to rub her naked body up and down his pole. She grinned hearing Nick moan her name. “Shyna I can feel you pussy sliding on my shaft. Do it more” he moaned. Shyna planted her bare feet on his balls and began to slide her body up and down faster. Nick could feel his balls tighten as she jacked him off. When she licked his cockhead, Nick felt himself hit the point of no return. Out of lust, he quickly picked up Shyna off his shaft and firmly held her on his cockhead. He positioned it so her pussy was lined up with his cockhead. Nick orgasmed blasting Shyna with a deluge of cum. He came so hard that his cum went into Shyna’s tiny cunt like a fire hose ripping her hymen to shreds and flooding her insides. He didn’t know this would have a major impact later on. Nick finished cumming and looked at his sperm covered sex toy. She lazily sat on his cock. “Shyna you okay?” he asked worried. “Uhhh…yeah just warn me when you do that” She said wiping the cum from her face.

Nick and Shyna continued to “have fun” the rest of the evening no knowing that his father was now on the outskirts of the first border town. “Has our scouts reported back yet?” Carol asked. “Not yet” Mike answered. Mike wanted to know the defenses of the town which served as a vanguard for any foreign threats. He got his answer when an out of breath soldier ran up to him. “I’m back your majesty” he said panting. “Your report” Mike said to him. “As we could see, the town only has about 300 or so troops inside with some scatted civilians assisting them” he answered. “Huh… lightly defended. Good we’ll strike at dawn. Tell the others” Mike told him. “Sire maybe we should wait for daylight to get a better view of the town” he said. “Are you questioning my husband’s orders?” Carol said snatching the man from the ground and cruelly squeezing him. Carol licked her lips at the squirming 25 year old man in her grasp. “No empress! I would never question my gods! I only wish to serve!” the man said gasping. Carol smiled and sat him down on the ground. “Good. Now do as my husband said” she told him.

The next day, Mike and Carol marched their troops into town. As soon as they were sighted the Arcadian troops opened fire. Machine gun fire raked the first line mowing them down. The second line advanced and returned fire. The Arcadians used the town walls as shields and fired when they had the chance. They held out for over an hour until Carol ordered an incendiary attack on the top wall. Motor shells landed on top wall killing and setting fire to the soldiers. The smell of burning flesh was smelled by the Estanian/Showa troops close to the wall. With no one to fire down on them, it was easy to break down the gates. As the enemy advanced, the Arcadian troops gunned down the soldiers guarding the town. Eventually, Mike’s regiment was bogged down by snipers and door to door fighting.  An Arcadian sniper in the town hall tower had killed many enemy troops with his rifle but his ammo was running low. In his scope he saw Carol marching into town to see what was taking so long to kill 300 troops. “Fuck are you doing!? Use your grenades to flush them out! “Carol barked. Her shouting attracted the attention of the sniper. Lining her huge head in his sights, he fired. The bullet struck the front of her helmet and deflected hitting her check. “Ow fuck!” Carol said griping her bleeding face. Mike saw this and angrily ordered an artillery strike on the tower. The sniper seeing that he failed tried to fire another shot but the artillery shell found its mark and blew him to bits. Inevitably the brave defenders fell one by one until the sound of gunfire and explosions stopped. Mike moved his troops in and saw to Carol who was sitting on a hill overlooking the town nursing her face. “You okay?” Mike asked. “Yeah hurt like shit though. I still look pretty?” Carol asked smiling. “Yeah you’re still my pretty little goddess” he said stroking her sore face. “We take the town?” she asked. “Yeah, strange how it wasn’t defended that much. Guess Nick isn’t as good as a leader as he thought.” Mike said grinning.

1 minute ago…

As the soldiers went door to door for any survivors, one soldier walked into a destroyed building only to find an Arcadian soldier lying on the floor mortally wounded. “Surrender. Your comrades are dead. Victory is ours” he said coldly. The Arcadian instead of giving up began laughing. “What is so funny? “Gloat all you want but you’ll be celebrating your victory in hell” the man said pulling out a small switch and pressing it. Throughout the town, massive explosions tore through it. Every house, every store, every structure was rigged with high explosives. Nick knew that the town would fall so he conceived a plan that would deal a blow to his mom and dad’s forces. Every squad commander carried a switch to blow the town and this man was the last one alive. He carried out his Chancellor’s orders with pride knowing that his friends would have their revenge. When the smoke cleared the town was a crater. Mike saw the blast on the hill. He couldn’t believe his eyes. His son rigged the town to blow. “Jesus” Carol said quietly. “Search for survivors” he told his commanders. The soldiers fanned out to see who survived the blast. They had a hard time finding bodies let alone survivors. The crater was littered with the body parts of their comrades. They spent the rest of the day collecting their dead and any wounded. “How many were lost today?” Mike asked his advisor. “3,289 sire” he answered quietly. “All to take a fuckin’ town of 300!?” Mike shouted. “It’s not his fault Mike nobody knew what would happen” Carol said massaging Mike’s soldier. “Leave us!” Mike shouted.  Mike kicked himself for underestimating his son. He vowed he wouldn’t do that again. The sound of his daughter crying interrupted his anger. “Aw, your shouting woke Rachel” Carol said leaving his tent to see to her baby.

“Did daddy wake you? Aw, it’s okay” Carol said taking her breast out to feed her. As, Rachel suckled on her tit, Carol noticed a 16 year old drafted Showan staring at her. The boy quickly saw that she was looking at him and tried to take off but Carol grabbed him before he could get away. “Like what you saw?” she said smiling. The boy was too frightened to answer. Carol saw that the boy was sporting an erection.  “Yeah you like looking at my tits don’t you?” she asked. The boy shook his head. “I won’t hurt you if you answer truthfully” Carol told him. Hoping that she was being honest, he spoke. “Yes, I thought that they make you look pretty my empress” he said. “Well then have a better look” she said lowering her shoulder strap exposing her other tit.  The boy’s erection strained his pants. Carol’s nipple leaked milk as she massaged it teasing the boy. “Here have some of your goddess’ milk” she said raising him to his nipple. Cautiously he gripped her large nipple with his hands and began to drink from her. It only took seconds to fill him up. “Full already? Well now I’m gonna have some of your milk. She said putting down her now sleeping baby and taking off the boys pants. His tiny cock sprang from its prison. Carol licked her lips enveloped his dick with her gargantuan lips and sucked.  The boy moaned feeling like Carol was sucking the life out of him.  She took her finger and rubbed his ass, playfully squeezing it. “Empress not so hard” he groaned. Carol just sucked harder. “No slave is going to tell me how to suck cock” she thought. She continued the suction until the boy was now crying out of pain instead of pleasure. Mercifully, he came on her massive tongue. Carol released his abused organ form her lips tasting his puny load.  She dropped him on the ground. “I suggest you find a better hobby than peeping, got it?” she told him. The boy, grabbing his sensitive cock ran from her tent.  Soon after, Carol went to sleep, still tasting the tiny teen’s essence.  The next morning they left. Their army marched on killing any opposition they came across. Mike and Carol won every skirmish but the cost was steadily rising and they hadn’t got halfway into Arcadia yet.

Meanwhile in Arcadia…

“Sir the Estanian Empire had reached the second line it will fall soon” the advisor told Nick. “Yes I know. They will reach the Pass and then the second part of my plan will go into play. Have the Liberators been completed?” Nick asked. “Yes sir. We only have around 20 though” the advisor answered. The Liberators were Nick’s newest innovation for the army. He had been developing them since he decided to fight his father over a year ago. Nick counted on them to turn the tide of battle. He had heard of the invasion the morning after his birthday. That was 2 weeks ago. Nick was losing soldiers left and right as his parents encroached but his forces made them pay for every square mile of territory. Nick’s plan wasn’t for a drag-out fight from the start but to whittle down their superior numbers. That way, when they got to the city they would be tired, diminished, demoralized, and vulnerable to his new Liberators. Nick’s plan was unfolding with unnerving accuracy.

As Mike and Carol’s army neared the Great Pass (which was just a rock crevice surrounded by steep hills), Arcadian scouts monitored their progress. “Now sir” a lieutenant asked. “No not yet. Wait till they fill the gap up with their numbers. After that their number won’t count for shit” the Captain said.  As they waited, Mike and Carol looked to see if they were heading into an ambush. Seeing nobody, they cautiously marched in. There was no way they could see the 1cm size explosives lining the top of the crevice. Once they were inside, the signal was given. “Blow it now!” the captain said. Explosions went off along a line following the crevice and caused a small landslide burying countless soldiers. Their screams choked off by pebble sized boulders and dirt. Mike and Carol were unharmed. The debris only covered them up to their shins. Carol was frightened thinking that this attack could have killed Rachel. Mike on the other hand snapped. “That does it! That fuckin’ does it! Every town we see is fuckin dust! No siege shit. Just artillery and mortars!” Mike yelled. They spent the rest of the day digging themselves and their troops out of the rubble. The ambush killed over 1100 troops and seriously wounding 400 others.  The first town they came across after that was pounded into oblivion by their firepower. News spread of their new tactics and the Arcadian soldiers now had to fight them on open territory. With so few in numbers, they were slaughtered easily. They put up a good fight though. Their fight and retreat tactic was wearing down the army and making them second guess every hill and valley. Killing these fearless soldiers wasn’t giving them a moral boost either. They were at a loss at how to fight an enemy knowing they would die. Shock and awe wasn’t going to work this time.

They were now only a week away. Mike ordered the solders to rest for 3 days. They were exhausted. Their nerves were frayed and their supply lines had diminished. Many of them had lost a friend, father, son, or brother by now. They had started with 93,000 soldiers but after countless fights and ambushes, they only numbered 68,000. The Arcadians on the other hand had lost 17,800 troops. It was clear who was winning. The only hope was the reports from the spies saying the Arcadian troop strength was barely 40,000. This report was given weeks before the invasion but now the spies had disappeared. They guessed they were discovered and killed. No matter, they thought. How much stronger could they have got? As the soldiers talked around the campfire, Mike and Carol were resting in their tent. Carol was cradling Rachel, rocking her to sleep while getting a pedicure from a servant. “Make sure to get the toes right. I want those Arcadians to see my sexy toes as I crush the life out of them” she told her 23 year old servant. The servant nervously answered yes as she took a brush so big she could barely lift it and painted her window sized toenails red. No one dared ask where she got red paint for them. Mike had shed his clothes to get comfortable and by royal order, had an Arcadian survivor brought before him. A 26 year old woman, who was buried under rubble when her house collapsed, was led into the tent. Mike snatched the girl up from the ground and ripped her clothes off.  “Please don’t hurt me!” she begged. “I’m not going to hurt you. Just eat you” he said coldly. “WHY!?” she yelled. “Because it’s been awhile since I ate someone and you’re convenient. Simple as that” he told her. “Why are you killing us, eating us, crushing us?” she sobbed. “Because I can” Mike said evilly.  Mike raised the girl over his open mouth and let the screaming woman fall in. Her screams were muted when he closed his mouth. Mike played with the girl on his tongue. He always liked how his prey would fight for their life but that only raised the ecstasy of eating these puny creatures for him. “Mike we are gonna win this right? We lost a lot of people” Carol asked. Mike mumbled something. “Don’t talk with your mouth full. Swallow that bitch already. I swear you give more attention to your victims than your own wife” Carol said frustrated. Mike gulped the screaming woman down and waited for that telltale sign of her landing in his stomach. Mike put his hand on his belly feeling her struggles and replied “sorry sweetie. I promise when this is all over we’ll be a family again walking the streets of Arcadia. Think about it. New people to rule, enslave, or eat. We can relax with me caressing your breasts while I kiss you passionately. Hey maybe we’ll have another kid” Mike told her.  Carol calmed down a little. They spent the rest of the night making their servants worship them. Carol making them lick her dirty feet while Mike’s rubbed his cock.

“They’ll be here in 3 days sir” Nick’s advisor told him. “Understood. Tell the soldiers to visit their families and to have fun before they report for duty tomorrow” Nick told him. The advisor rushed out to give the word which was happily obeyed. The rest of the evening was filled with soldiers drinking and fucking in public. Nick was too busy making battle plans to go out himself. Amy on the other hand took the chance to hit the town. She left the care of Chris with the 10 nannies on duty and walked around for some action. She found some at the taverns scattered around the city. They cheered Amy as she drank barrel after barrel of wine. It had been too long since she had fun. Around 2 A.M., Amy was shitfaced and staggering around the town. Seeing a couple fucking in the park made her horny. “Can I join you?” she said slurring her speech.  The couple surprised that their goddess asked to have sex with them felt honored and quickly agreed. She picked up the 22 year old woman and brought her to her face and sucked her snatch into her mouth. The tiny woman moaned as she was toyed with. Her husband was lining up his tiny cock with garage sized cunt of Amy. He fucked her huge slit bear hugging her crotch as he mated with the giantess. Eventually their sexcapades created a crowd. Men and women crawled all over her body, rubbing her nipples, fucking her mouth and belly button. Men had taken turns fucking her slit while women licked it and chewed her lips. The impatient men had crawled on top and fucked the top of her cunt. At one point Amy had 15 tinies fucking her. A few of the men and women even had taken to licking Amy’s teenage feet. One man fucking the space between her toes. They enjoyed themselves for hours until many stopped due to being tired or passing out, Amy included. Amy woke up with a 17 year old boy hanging out of her pussy. She groaned as his body slid out of her cunt when she pulled him out. Collecting herself, she went back to the palace. Nick spent the day positioning troops along the front of the city while moving the artillery into staging positions. His Liberators were on standby.  For the rest of the day, everyone wondered if they would survive the next day.  They soon found out.

Mike and Carol arrived at the outskirts of the city early the next morning. They rallied their troops and ordered the advance.  The soldiers wondered why the Arcadians didn’t advance either but soon found out. Mines had been scattered along the hillside. Random explosions took out many troops but they finally broke through. “Range 400. Fire!” the spotter shouted. Artillery shells rained down on the attacking solders take even more out. The spotter called out the ranges as they continued to advance. The battered soldiers eventually came too close for shells. It was then the Arcadians advanced.  “Squad 31! You’re spread too far apart! Tighten it up! Squad 22! Take the right flank and push them to the center for our guns!” Carol ordered. Mike had ordered his artillery to bombard the rear guard of the Arcadians. Estanian shell ended the lives of many Arcadians. They were forced to get closer to avoid the explosions. This put them dangerously close to their assault rifle range. “Now we got them! Press forward! Leave no one alive! Mike shouted charging into the fight. Mike swung his sword cutting down scores of soldiers. When they weren’t close enough for that, he pulled out his custom pistol and shot down entire regiments. Mike crushed opposition, literally.  Some he scooped up and ate when he got hungry or thirsty. Arcadian meat and blood quenched his evil appetite. The hours dragged on and late into the afternoon the Estanian troops had pushed the Arcadians back to the city gates. They only numbered around 5700 now with their enemy still at a whopping 23,000. It would seem that Arcadia was doomed. At first it was a rumble, then a clanking. The Estanians wondered what could make that sound. They soon learned what the Liberators were. The Liberators were tanks. Primitive ones but deadly nonetheless. Nick hated losing that many good people but he had to make sure they weren’t in the enemy’s artillery range. The Liberators rolled out and under their cannon fire scattered the Estanians like dust in the wind. They could do nothing as their bullets bounced off the armor of the Liberators. They went into full retreat. The tanks and Arcadians mowed down the retreating soldiers. Carol’s order to make them get closer together worked to their disadvantage. Each shot of the Liberator took out at least 5 soldiers. Gunfire was taking care of the rest. “This can’t be” Mike said quietly. “Tanks...fuckin’ tanks!” Mike yelled. He saw the soldiers go back into the Arcadian artillery range and got blasted again from their guns. BY the time they got back to Mike and Carol they only numbered 8600. The Arcadians still had 5100 troops not including the civil militia guarding the city. “What do we do Mike?!” Carol yelled. Mike didn’t answer. He refused to retreat. His pride wouldn’t allow it. “Can we shell those tanks?” Mike asked his artillery spotter. “Tanks sire? What are tanks?” he asked. “Those fuckin’ metal things! CAN WE SHOOT THEM!?” Mike screamed. “Yes but we would have to get closer. That would put us in the range of their artillery “he answered. Mike couldn’t believe it. He had the ability to destroy the things preventing him from winning but they would be wiped out as soon as he got closer.

Mike charged in wanting to destroy them himself. He was too fast for artillery but not fast enough for the tanks. A lucky shell hit him square in the chest. If it wasn’t for his armor, his chest would look like a shotgun shell at close range hit it. Mike felt a cracked rib and saw the other tanks readying for another shot. He scrambled back up the hill to avoid their shells. Carol rushed over to her injured husband. “Retreat! Fall back!” she yelled. Mike tried to stop her but had trouble breathing. “Mike we have lost. If we stay here we will die. We have to have enough soldiers to keep our own empire before we can expand it” Carol said helping him walk. Mike just grunted knowing Carol was right.  They pulled their forces off the cratered and bloodied field and withdrew. The Arcadians cheered seeing they won. Now they had the task of rebuilding and counting their dead. It took days just to get all the dead from the hillside. They had to use a large bonfire to cremate the bodies to prevent diseases. Nick and Amy decreed that this day would be honored as Remembrance Day. The citizens cheered knowing that they were still free but many families had lost someone. Amy commissioned various charities and orphanages to be opened. Nick knew they were safe from invasion but he also knew that his dad didn’t give up on anything. He didn’t know right he was.

 

Mike and Carol arrived in Showa weeks later. Gossip spread how they had lost. Mike cracked down on anyone who dared say anything about the loss. A few days after they got back, Carol was sitting in the throne room trying to cheer up Mike. “Here’s a nice cute boy for you to eat. He’s got that nice virgin flavor!” Carol said dangling a 14 year old Showan crying for his mommy. Mike grabbed the boy and threw him into his mouth. He cruelly chewed him up like a piece of meat. A servant busy washing Princess Rachel nearly threw up hearing the sickening crunching. Mike swallowed his remains and licked his moth clean of blood. “Thanks Carol but I’m not felling any better. You know how I hate to lose” he told her. “Yeah ever since that one incident with hat football game back in college. Damn I still remember how you made sure you hurt that guy when they got the ball” carol said smiling. Mike laughed at the memory. ‘I’m going to try to conquer them again” he told her. “How Mike? We lost so many” she asked. “Oh it’s gonna take years for our forces to rebuild. A generation maybe but I will rebuild them” he told her. Carol nodded in approval. She knew it would be a long time before that would happen. Maybe, just maybe she could persuade Mike to be satisfied with what he had. He could be reasonable right. “Carol, starting tomorrow I’m starting the forced breeding program and repealing the rape laws. That should speed up the population growth” Mike said laying back. Carol just stared at her heartless husband in the candlelight.

End Notes:

Now that the war is over, the time has come to pick up the pieces. But wait, there's a country that's been watching this fight from the sidelines. Prepare to meet the nation of Colonia and see how they choose to deal with the Giant controlled territories!

Chapter 13...A Divine Childhood by Size Master
Author's Notes:

Whew big damn chapter alert!

 

 

As Arcadia and the Estanian Empire licked their wounds, another country was choked with fear seeing the weapons used. Colonia was a country west of Estania. They knew of the giants who came to their continent and choose not to repeat the mistake Showa did in challenging them. They already had a reputation of being an isolationist country but now that policy was being called into question. “Mr. President, have you decided on the recommendations from the Cabinet? It has been over a month since you chose to deliberate. We need an answer. What will we do?” the Secretary of State asked. “Here’s my answer. Our stance of isolationism has set us back years in terms of weapon and technology. We cannot afford to fall any further. On that note I have decided to open negotiations with Estania and Arcadia” he responded. “Shall we send envoys to them?” the Secretary asked. “Most definitely. We must do this while their armies are still weak in number. This way we will be on better ground to dictate terms” the President answered. Under orders, ambassadors were sent out to Estania and Arcadia. It took them almost 2 months to arrive.

Carol and Mike sat in the Showan throne room celebrating Rachel’s first birthday. “Happy birthday sweetie!” Carol said throwing her baby into the air and catching her. Rachel giggled at the playing while her father was busy getting the cake ready for the party. Their festivities were interrupted by a knock on their chamber door. “Sire, an envoy from Colonia is here to see you” he told him. Mike was intrigued by the visit. He had plans for the country but knew he could do nothing about them until his forces were replenished. “Greetings Emperor. I bid you good tidings from Colonia” the 3 ¼ inch blond man told Mike.  “What brings you to my domain?” Mike asked. “To the point I see. I have been given the task of negotiating a non-aggression treaty with you” he responded.  “What do you have to offer me?” Mike asked. “We see that your people are going through famine. Not surprising since you drafted many farmers into your war. How many came back? Well, no matter. Colonia prides itself on having vast areas of fertile land and we have more than enough food to export. All we ask is for you to share some of your medical practices and technology, oh and of course not to invade” the man said confidently. Mike didn’t like his arrogant tone but the people were going through famine.  He had stupidly chosen many farmers thinking it was the off season but never assumed that they would be wiped out.  The only saving grace of this defeat was there were 85,000 less mouths to feed.

“Fine. You provide the food, we provide the medicine and knowledge” Mike said gruffly. “Then we are in agreement. I will return home with the good news” the man said. “Why don’t you stay for the party? You can return home in the morning” Mike asked. Not wanting to offend Colonia’s new friend. He took him up on his offer. When the guests and royal family finished feasting, the time was now for gifts for baby Rachel. The ambassador jaw dropped seeing the biggest baby he ever seen. Rachel had grown to 29 feet tall. In the space of a year she had grown 3 feet. Various guests gave her clothes hoping to gain favor for their family. One unfortunate boy around 11 years old dragged a giant blanket to the baby who was sitting on the floor obviously bored. Her face lit up when she saw the boy though. “TOY!” she yelled grabbing the child in her pudgy grasp. “She spoke her first word!” Mike said. “Aw she thinks that boy is some toy” Carol said to Mike. It was cute to them but not to the boy. He screamed when he saw Rachel bringing him to her drooling mouth. Rachel had begun teething and instinctively wanted to soothe her gums. She bit and gnawed on the screaming child. The ambassador stared at the horrific sight. He heard stories of how people died when they encountered these giants and steeled himself for it but he never thought about the baby. Now he was seeing the infant playfully killing some poor family’s son. He nearly threw up when he heard a sickening snap. Rachel’s little baby tooth had snapped the boy’s neck like a toothpick. The boy hung lifeless in her grasp. Feeling her “toy” stop moving she took him out of her mouth. She shook him some and no reaction. “Toy?” she asked. She slammed him on the floor and nothing. She then slammed him harder but this time a pool of blood formed where he hit. “Toy…” Rachel said beginning to cry. “Aw sweetie you broke him” Carol said to her daughter. “Bring me a servant for my daughter. That will cheer her up” Carol commanded. A servant went to fetch a handmaiden. “Oh god not me someone else please! The last handmaiden was crushed to death when that baby fell on her. I don’t want to die under a baby’s ass!” the girl screamed. The servant cringed remembering what happened. Rachel had begun to walk and ran off. The handmaiden ran after her. When Rachel heard her name called, she stopped and tumbled not being able to maintain balance. Rachel fell backward and crushed the tiny 19 year old woman under her diapered butt. The servant now was just glad she wasn’t picked. Mike had an ulterior motive to keep the ambassador there. He planned to do something horrible to some citizen to show even though his army was depleted, they were not to be fucked with. To his amusement, his baby girl beat him to the punch.

In Arcadia…

Amy was attending to a fussy Chris while Nick was dealing with a problem of his own. Shyna had told him yesterday that she was pregnant. Nick’s first reaction was being pissed that she was fucking some guy other than him. When Shyna told him he was her first and only one, he was met with disbelief. Never in a thousand years did he think he could get these little people pregnant. It wasn’t impossible. After all the only difference between them was their size. So their DNA must have been close enough to reproduce. Another sobering thought came to mind. The priestesses he had fucked on his cock, did he get any of them pregnant? His train of thought was interrupted by his advisor shouting his name. “Chancellor!” he yelled. “Oh sorry Arias. What’s up?” Nick asked. “We have a visitor. He says he’s from Colonia” Arias answered.  “That’s that country west of here that likes to keep to themselves right?” Nick asked. “That’s right Chancellor!” the ambassador answered. Nick saw the small man walk over to him and extend his hand. Nick held out his finger which the man shook. “What brings you way out here?” Nick asked. “Well sir we heard how Arcadia won the war but lost so many people and towns and such. My people say they can help you rebuild if you sign a treaty with us” he answered. “A treaty?” Nick asked. “Yes. Provide us with the designs for you weapons and we will provide you with a workforce and to sweeten the deal, how about food shipments?” the man asked. Nick was wary of this. His weapons were the only thing keeping Arcadia from being invaded. “How about this, why don’t I give you some designs now and others later every year?” Nick proposed. The ambassador thought about this. Something was better than nothing so he agreed.  “Why don’t you stay for dinner? No point in traveling when it’s getting dark outside. The ambassador took Nick up on his generosity. As they ate dinner, the man stole glances at the biggest, most beautiful teenage girl ever seen. Amy had sat across from him flexing her toes. The man felt himself get hard seeing those huge digits curling and uncurling. He had a thing for feet and seeing those giant toes was messing with his libido. As he lay in the guest room, he thought about jacking off to relieve his stress. The sound of giant footsteps got his attention. He left his room and followed the sound. He saw Nick apparently sneaking out of the palace. “What is he up to?” the man asked. He followed Nick to the part of town where the brothels and temples were. “A whore perhaps?” the man wondered. He saw Nick say something to the priestess and saw her run off. “What did he say?” he wondered walking closer and hiding behind a building.  When the priestess returned, she had with her 3 women who were in various stages of pregnancy and one holding a small infant. Nick saw the tiny baby and could see than the she had fair skin like him. All Arcadians are naturally tanned so it was obvious who the father was. Nick remembered cumming inside their tiny cunts; every one of them. “Who is the father?” Nick asked the girls. “All of the girls got pregnant after you visited them” the head priestess spoke. “Could it be someone else?” Nick asked. “For one of them yes but the other two missed their periods after only visiting you sir” she answered. Nick got on his knees and stroked the girls’ faces. “I...I didn’t know. I’m sorry…just so sorry” Nick said woefully. Seeing their leader, god, and sometimes lover starting to cry, they rushed over to console him. “Don’t cry my lord. We feel honored bearing the child of a god. Please don’t cry” the girls said hugging his leg.  Nick felt relieved when they had no hard feelings about being knocked up. He feared that they would see him as monster that just used their bodies for pleasure. Nick gently hugged each one kissing them.

“This will be something interesting to tell the President. This giant cares for his people. Maybe we can form a military alliance with them in the future” the ambassador thought. He quickly went back to his room not wanting to be found following Nick. While he walked down the hall he saw a light emanating from the main bedchamber. Gently opening the door, he saw in the candle light giantess Amy snoozing in her bed. He thought she was a looker but seeing her foot poking out from the covers got him hard once more. He gently climbed up the bed till he was on top. Amy’s giant sole loomed in front of him. He carefully licked it. His mouth was filled with the taste of her lotioned sole. The man threw away caution and started licking her foot.  This went on for several minutes until the man had shed his pants and began to rub his cock along Amy’s wrinkled sole. Amy felt the tickling in her sleep and kicked out her foot, knocking the man onto the floor. “Sonofvabitch! That Hurt!” the man blurted out. Amy woke up from the shout and looked around for the source. She saw the ambassador on the floor naked from the waist down. “What the fuck were you doing?” Amy asked. The man inadvertently looked at her foot. Seeing this Amy felt her foot and felt some wetness. “Another foot perv. What is it with you tiny men and my feet? She asked placing her foot on the man’s body. “Please stop” the man gasped. “The only reason you’re not paste under my fucking foot is because of this new treaty. But…that doesn’t mean I can’t hurt you” Amy said applying more pressure. He could feel his ribcage being crushed by her enormous weight. “If you don’t hurt me, I’ll tell you a secret” he wheezed out. Amy raised her foot off of him. The man told her about Nick’s excursions. “I know that shit already” Amy said waving her foot over him.  “Do you know he fathered children by him?” he asked. Seeing Amy’s shocked expression was a no. “Get out. Just fucking go…” The man ran out of the room, got his shit, and left that night. Amy sat heartbroken. Amy couldn’t blame Nick. She gave him permission to see those girls. She never considered them getting pregnant though. It hurt when she thought how some other girls other than her had borne her lover’s children. Should she hate them? Could she?

She waited till dawn and sat in the room seeing Nick return. “I know about the babies” she said coldly. Nick was shocked. “How?!  I just found out last night?!” Nick said. “Do you really love them?” Amy asked.“Only one. The others I only care about because they carry my children” Nick said truthfully. He didn’t want to lie. “Which one? Which one do you love?” she said tearing up. “Shyna” Nick said quietly. Amy left out of the room and ran to the servant’s quarters. “Open up! Shyna get out here!” Amy yelled. Shyna came to the door in her nightie. Amy grabbed her and ripped her clothes off. Sure enough, Shyna was pregnant. Hard to tell at that size but a teeny little baby bump could be seen. “Please don’t hurt my baby milady. If you want to hurt me okay but not my baby!” Shyna cried. Seeing this tiny mother begging her to spare her unborn child shamed Amy into reason. Amy gently put Shyna down and sobbed. Nick saw that Shyna was okay and went comfort Amy. “I don’t love you or Chris any less sis. It’s just…complicated” Nick said hugging her. “I know Nick but it still hurts” she said settling down.  “Marry me. Marry me Amy” Nick said looking into her eyes. Amy started crying again hearing those words. “You’re not just saying this right?” she said between sobs. “I love them but I want you as a wife. For real sis” Nick said to her. They hugged while Shyna quietly excused herself. Shyna was hurting, not just from being squeezed but from hearing her crush wanting to marry someone not her.

Upon the ambassador’s return, Colonia established trade among the countries. Over time, the lives of all citizens in each country got better.

Time passes everywhere and in this world it was no different. 6 years had passed since the signing of the treaties. Each country had gone through changes over the years. The Estanian Empire was building up its forces with help from kids who were now in their teens and by spying on Colonia had got plans for the Liberator tanks. Arcadia had rebuilt its towns but the scars left from the previous war were taking longer to heal. Many children grew up with a mom, dad, or both.  Relations between the two nations had degenerated into a cold war or sorts. Neither talking to the other.

“Rachel? Rachel, have you finished with your schoolwork?” Carol asked. Carol had Rachel schooled grooming her to be the next ruler of their empire. Carol opened the door where Rachel was sitting taking her lessons. Rachel was 6 now. Growing like any other kid. Except she was the tallest kid in the world measuring over 75 feet tall. “There you are. Wait...where’s your teacher?” Carol asked.  “In my tummy mommy” Rachel giggled. “You ate another one? You can’t keep doing that” Carol said slightly annoyed and a little proud. “She was being mean mommy. She kept yelling at me when I got stuff wrong.” Rachel said. “You ate her for that?” Carol asked. “You eat mean people mommy. Why can’t I?” Rachel asked. Carol couldn’t answer that. “Kids ask where babies come from so why do I have a kid who wonders why she can’t eat everyone she meets?” Carol asked herself.  “Can I play now mommy?” Rachel asked. “Fine just be careful” Carol answered. Rachel ran out of the room and out the main doorway. Carol went back to the throne room and sat down next to Mike. “What’s up? You look stressed” Mike asked. “Your daughter ate another teacher” Carol answered. “Whoa that like 3 this year” Mike said. “Don’t be impressed. She acting like this because of us you know” Carol said rolling her eyes.  “Well you did eat that one teen last month right in front of her” Mike said. “And you ate that one woman after she refused to let her kids play with Rachel!” Carol shot back. “Don’t blame this on me you encouraged her!” Mike said raising his voice. “How so?” Carol asked.

It was 3 years ago. Rachel had turned 3 just the other week and she was busy playing on the floor with some handmade toys until she spotted a 7 year old girl in a dress with her family. “Pretty!” Rachel yelled snatching the girl up from the floor. The girl wriggled in the toddler’s grasp. Rachel held the girl over her face admiring the glitter on the girl’s tiny dress.  Nothing was wrong until the frightened girl bit Rachel’s finger causing her to drop into Rachel’s open mouth. The screaming girl tumbled to the back of her mouth striking her throat causing Rachel’s gag reflex to kick in. Rachel swallowed but the girl was at an awkward angle causing her to get stuck. Carol saw her baby choking and grabbed a barrel full of water. Rachel was turning blue. Carol poured the water into her mouth pelting the tiny girl inside with a torrent of water. Rachel finally swallowed the girl down. Rachel was crying hugging her mommy. “It weird mommy! Tummy feel weird!” the girl cried in broken English. Carol felt her child’s stomach and felt the girl inside punching her stomach walls trying to stay alive.  “Shh, it’s okay sweetie. That’s normal. Feels like tickling huh?” Carol said trying to get her to stop crying. “Yes! Tickles mommy!” Rachel said finally smiling. The next minute later…”Mommy why it stopped tickling?” Rachel innocently asked.  “That girl…fell asleep” Carol said lying. “Oh okay” Rachel said.  Carol was worried that the body was too big for her to pass. For the next day, Carol had to wait until Rachel took a crap. When she did and Carol saw a skeleton wearing a half-dissolved dress, she knew that Rachel would be fine. 

“How was that my fault?” Carol asked Mike. “You should have punished her. Tell her she was too young for that. After that she went on trying to eat everyone in the castle for that tickling feeling” Mike said. “Dammit Mike she was scared half to death! She nearly died” Carol said. “I’m just sayin’ you could have done better” Mike shrugged. 

Rachel played in the courtyard with children her own age. She didn’t know that these children were offspring imported from the rape camps. “Hiya Rachel!” one boy yelled. “Hi Bradley” Rachel said somberly. “What’s wrong?” Bradley said jumping onto her leg. “You’re the only one who will play with me Bradley. The other kids won’t play. They’re afraid of me” Rachel said starting to cry. “I’ll play with you! I’m not afraid!” he said. Rachel cried as she picked up the tiny 6 year old boy. She liked Bradley. He always made her feel nice inside. Mike was looking at them from the window. “What do we know about that Bradley kid?” Mike asked. “He’s one of those half-Showan kids from the camps. He’s always with Rachel. Why?” Carol asked. “Rachel is hugging him” Mike asked slightly pissed. “Hugging, not eating? She must like him” Carol said looking out the window now herself. “Aw, how cute. She’s got a crush” Carol said giggling. “Crush. I’ll show that little vermin crush” Mike said flexing his foot. “Oh stop it Mike. It’s natural of a child of 6 or 7 to have puppy love for a boy or girl. Leave them be” Carol said pulling him from the window. “Fine but if he breaks her heart, I’ll eat him myself” Mike said gruffly.

Rachel wasn’t the only giant growing up in the world. Chris, her nephew, was also experiencing a unique childhood. Chris was curious child. Always asking questions about the world. More than once he asked why he was bigger than the other kids, especially his siblings. Yes, Chris had siblings, 7 in fact. Most were the size of the native people of this world but 3 were certainly larger than the others. Two were twin boys and the other a girl. It seemed that Nick’s genes were more dominant in them. They didn’t grow like Chris but standing at a height of 10 feet didn’t make them normal in the least.  “Did you ask them?” one 6 year old girl asked. “Yeah Lydia, they said no” Chris answered. Lydia was the girl that was being held by the priestess that Nick saw that night long ago. “Did they say why you couldn’t see your grandparents?” Lydia asked. “They just said they’re mean but I wanna see them. Mommy said they have a girl my age” Chris said to his 2 inch sister. “Come ‘on Chris. Aren’t we enough family for you?” Lydia said poking him. Chris picked up his sister. “I love ya sis. I Love you, Matt, all of my sisters and brothers. I just wanna see my other family too” Chris said hugging his tiny sis. “I know. Hey let’s go play with our brothers and sisters. Matt said he got bigger since we saw him” Lydia said. “Bet he ain’t big as me” Chris said to her. “No kid is a big as you” Lydia said. Chris and Lydia ran off to see their siblings. Just outside the city there was a center deep stream (which was a river to them) in which they always played. The openness allowed Chris and his three larger siblings to run around and not worry about crushing someone or knocking down a building. Chris kicked off his sandals and shed his clothes and waded into the tiny stream. His siblings followed suit and jumped in cannonball style. They swam like it was a swimming pool splashing and playing games. Chris’s bigger siblings, Ali his sister, Ty and Silas his twin brothers, couldn’t do that. They had inherited some of their dad’s height, not all of it, but standing at 10 feet tall, they weren’t tiny either. They could swim some but it was like swimming in 5 feet of water for their 10 feet.

“Play with us Chris!” one sister shouted. “I’m too big” Chris said sadly. “He’s too good to play with us. He’s a pureblood god. Let Mr. Poopyhead play with himself” his tiny brother shouted. Chris hated this being called a pureblood. All over town people said he was a pureblood god and his siblings were just half breed demigods. He never wanted to be considered different from his siblings. Whose kid would? Chris’s childish temper got the best of him. “I’ll show him who’s a poopyhead” he thought. Chris held his breath and dove to the bottom which only took a second. The water barely covered his ass as he swam up to his 2 inch brother. Seeing him on the surface, Chris opened his mouth and splashed up, seizing his little bro in his mouth. Chris felt the boy freaking out in his mouth. Chris playfully sucked on him as he struggled. “Spit him out Chris!” Lydia shouted. Chris just smiled and gulped. Lydia started crying seeing his throat flex. Seeing her cry, Chris felt bad and spit his brother into the water. “He’s okay?” Lydia said seeing her brother not eaten but floating in the water coughing. “I thought you ate him” Lydia said to Chris. “Naw just swallowed the water” Chris said kinda sorry he made her cry. Chris bent down to his scared shitless brother. “Don’t call me poopyhead” he told him. Chris waded out of the water and sat down. His 10 ft. sister Ali walked up to him. “Why you do that?” she asked. “He was mean. I hate it when I feel different from people” he said starting to cry. “You are different brother. You are a god” she said hugging him. “I never wanted to be” he said crying. His siblings came out of the water wanting to cheer him up. They all began to climb him wanting to tickle him. They tickled his chest and neck while other tickled his large feet.  “We love you Chris. Don’t be sad” his younger brother Ty said. “I love you too” Chris said hugging his 10 ft. brother. The day grew short and they returned home.

They say we are the product of our environment.  And for these two it was no different. As Chris and Rachel grew older, their parents instilled in them the way that they run their kingdoms and how they dealt with the citizens.

“Rachel. Now that you are 13, you need to show me you can deal with the slaves. Especially the ones who defy our empire” Carol told her daughter.  “Mom come ‘on. I supposed to meet Bradly right now” Rachel whined. “You can meet your tiny boyfriend later. For now, we are going to see if you remember your lessons” Carol said annoyed. “Bring in the subjects” Carol ordered. The servant brought in 4 people. One was a boy in his late teens. Another was a woman around 22 who hugged a 7 year old girl. The last one was a man in his early 30’s. “Who are they mom?” Rachel asked. “Nobodies from one of our camps. Rachel I want you to crush one with your butt” Carol told her. “Eww mom. Last time I did that one got stuck in my ass” Rachel said. “That’s why you need to practice. Now hurry up and take off your clothes” Carol told her. Rachel took off her clothes for her mom.  Long ago she had seen her mom and dad strip naked to torment a slave so she had no qualms about these tiny things seeing her body. When she was fully nude, she snatched the man in the group. She slammed him down on the floor. The man was dazed from the impact. He could only look up seeing Rachel’s naked teen ass hovering over him. “Sorry little man. Mom said to kill you and I’m running late for my date” Rachel said letting herself drop to the floor. The man’s life flashed before his eyes as he saw the mountains of flesh descending on him. “NOOO!” *crunch* Rachel felt his body flatten under her cheeks. She shifted her weight and felt that he wasn’t stuck in her asscrack. The people on the ground nearly threw up when she moved. Her motions helped grind the man into an unrecognizable paste. Splatters of blood coated the floor when his puny body exploded like a ketchup packet under the massive weight of the teen. Rachel scooted off of him not wanting to feel his warm blood coating her ass.  “Very good honey. See how you crushed him so good only his head survived. Probably because it was between your butt cheeks” Carol said impressed. Rachel looked down and saw that she was right. He was a pancake sure enough but his head was fine except for the look of terror on it.

“So far so good Rachel. Now you need to crush one with your foot. This will teach them how fast they can die. Nothing spells speedy death like stepping on them. Make sure they suffer if there is an audience.” Carol said. Rachel nodded and sat down. Carol thought she would just stomp them like she did last time.  Rachel picked up the 22 year old woman and pulled her daughter off of her. “Mommy!” the child screamed falling to the floor. “Here’s the deal. Worship my feet good enough and you daughter lives. Simple as that” Rachel said dropping the woman in front of her left bare foot. The woman walked up to her foot and gagged at the smell. Rachel had been wearing her old sandals and the summer heat made it worse. The woman tried to ignore the sweaty stench of this teen giantess’ feet knowing her daughter’s life was on the line.  She began to rub and massage her sweaty foot, disgusted by the dampness. Rachel smiled feeling her tiny hands kneading her sole.  “Lick ‘em. I want them clean in case my boyfriend wants to play with them.” Racheal said cruelly. The woman licked her foot. Her teeny little tongue lapping her teenage soles. “Yeah lick my feet you little bug. You only good for worshiping us anyway” Rachel said smiling. Racheal let this continue for the next few minutes. The woman couldn’t take it anymore. Her mouth full of sweaty grime caused her to throw up. Rachel saw her wretch on the floor and snatched her daughter up. “Put me down!” the girl squeaked. “Please don’t hurt my baby!” she cried. “What do you care? She’s a product of our rape camps right? Bet you don’t even know who her daddy is. Besides, I didn’t say you could vomit” Rachel said to the frightened woman. Rachel picked up her foot and sniffed it. “Yep still stinky. Not a good job at all” Rachel told her. Rachel opened her mouth and dropped the girl inside. The woman could hear her child’s cries through Rachel’s pursed lips. “Please don’t eat my baby! I was raped but I still love her! DON’T EAT MY BABY!” she screamed. Rachel bent down so she could hear her daughter’s cries suddenly silenced when Rachel took a chew. Rachel made sure the woman could hear her daughter’s bones crunching in her mouth. When there was only squishing sounds she swallowed. Rachel moaned like she just ate a fine chocolate. She felt something in her mouth and fished it out with her fingernail. It was the girl’s bloody sandal. *burp* “She was pretty good for a bastard” Rachel evilly smiling. “YOU BITCH! I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!” the woman screamed. “You first” Rachel said slowly lowering her foot on the woman. Her screams and curses were silenced under tons of smelly foot flesh that she was just cleaning seconds before.

“That was great sweetie! The sound of her crunching under your foot was great.  Bonus points for eating her daughter while she watched. That was the next test but we can skip that. Now for the last one. You need to fuck that one. This is necessary to learn because being raped by a giantess is the worst humiliation. I wanted to wait till you got older but seeing that you might do this with Bradley, well let’s just say I don’t want you to kill your boyfriend accidentally” Carol told her. “Mom!” Rachel said embarrassed. No teen wants to talk about their sex life with her parents, giantess or not.  Rachel picked up the 17 or so boy and ripped off his clothes. Rachel sat down and lowered him in front of the biggest pussy he ever seen.  He had seen many in the rape camp. Some as a spectator and others when he was forced to rape someone in the camp but now a pussy as big as a small house loomed in front of him. His nature got the best of him and he felt himself get hard. “Is that tiny dick for me? Well not as big as Bradley’s but it’ll have to do. Fuck me. Fuck your goddess” Rachel said using her hand and pushing him toward her now wet cunt. Fearing for his life, he inserted his cock into the warm, wet monster of a vagina. The boy took his hands and hugged her clit as he fucked his divine princess. Rachel cold feel him rubbing her lips and insides. Like her mom, Rachel got off not by the feeling of a tiny cock but at the thought she was raping a tiny man. “How do you feel mating with a goddess like me? Your puny cock in my divine pussy must feel good right?” Rachel asked rubbing her nipples. “Y-yes my goddess” the boy gasped pumping faster and faster. Rachel had become too horny to settle on his tiny movements. She took her hand and ground the boy into her snatch. The boy yelped by the violent push but was silenced by a face full of vagina. “Oh yes! Much better! Fuckin’ tinies is great! Squirm you worthless slave! SQUIRM!” Rachel yelled as she rubbed and ground the boy harder and harder. The boy was losing consciousness. He was running out of air. Rachel arched her back and the boy took his chance to inhale air. But instead of air, he got a lungful of pussy juice. Rachel came like a freight train. She screeched and flopped on the floor, curling her bloody toes and gritting her teeth.

Rachel collected herself and released her hand on the boy. The boy fell lifeless on the floor. Rachel tapped him to see if he was dead. When she pushed on his chest, her juices bubbled out of his mouth. The boy had drowned from her orgasm. “Uh oh. He’s dead” Rachel said to her mom. “Ehhh… don’t worry about it. I know how it feels when you lose control. Just remember what you did to kill him. Unless you want to Bradley to die by Rachel’s vagina of doom” Carol said laughing. “That’s gross hearing you say it mom” Rachel said laughing.

Just a few months later in Arcadia, A similar talk was being held. “Now that you are older Chris, I see I need to talk to you about some things. I’m proud that you are doing well in school learning things from the probe about the old world. But there are some things you can’t learn from a book” Nick told his 13 year old son. “Like what dad?” Chris asked. “Well you know why the war happened right?” Nick asked. “Yeah you and mom told me that grandpa and grandma wanted to hurt the people” Chris answered. “That’s right. And in order to be a good ruler you have to look after your subjects” Nick told him. “Look after them? How?” the boy asked. “Oh like feeding them, protecting them, but most importantly not killing or hurting them for selfish reasons.” Nick replied. “You mean like eating them like in the stories you told me? I thought that was kinda cool how you said it. ” Chris said. “No not cool. We still do that but only when somebody was really bad but not to innocent people like your girlfriend Cynthia” Nick said. “But I wanna try it. It felt cool when I almost did it to my jerk brother that one time” Chris said. “Yeah and you were grounded when Lydia told me” Nick said. “Fucking blabbermouth” Chris said under his breath. “What was that?” Nick asked. “nothing” Chris said quietly. Nick could see he wasn’t getting through to his son. “Call in Cynthia” Nick ordered. A servant fetched Cynthia who was a servant herself. She lived in the castle. She was an orphan girl who lost her parents in the war. She was only a baby when they died. Nick took it upon himself to bring her from the orphanage and give her a home. “Yes sir? Did you want something?” she asked. Nick said nothing as he snatched up the 2 ½ inch 14 year old girl and carelessly tossed her into his mouth. Nick sucked on her and made sure her screams could be heard by her god boyfriend. “NOOO! Spit her out dad! Don’t eat her!” Chris screamed almost frantic.  Nick put a hand to his ear like he couldn’t eat her. “DAD PLEASE!” Chris said crying. Nick held out his hand and spat the girl out. The girl soaked in spit was snatched out of his hand by Chris and held preciously close to his chest.  “Sorry about that Cynthia but I had to teach a lesson to my son. You know what that was Chris?” Nick asked. The boy still crying answered no. “ The lesson was that feeling of helplessness and fearing the loss of someone you love and cherish, any time you eat an innocent  especially one with family, you make them feel what you are feeling right now. Do you want anyone to feel that?” Nick asked. *hic hic* “No dad” Chris said trying to stop crying. Chris finally understood what it meant to protect the people but deep down he still wanted to try eating one. 

“One last thing Chris. I know you have been going to the temples. I won’t tell you not too. Lord knows those girls have been waiting for you to get older. Just be careful with them” Nick told his son. Chris felt he would die of embarrassment. His dad knew about his visits to the temple. He had started going ever since his first wet dream. He didn’t want to ask his dad and definitely didn’t want to ask his mom what was happening to his body. Being curious, he went to the probe and looked at the library which had a file on reproduction in humans. He learned about sperm, intercourse, and reproduction. Chris was relieved when he found out he wasn’t sick and the feelings he had for girls wasn’t weird. He had heard about the temples long ago but didn’t know what “cum” was or sex. He snuck out one night when he just turned 13 and went to a temple. I didn’t take him long to find a priestess. “I want sex. Can you uhh…sex me?” he asked not fully understanding what he was asking for. The priestess (who was around 19 or so) couldn’t believe her ears. She was a novice rank and her god was asking to lose his virginity to him. “Yes my god” she responded.  She shed her clothes and Chris felt himself get a hard on. “Man I gotta pee” Chris whined thinking it was the same as morning wood. . “No my lord. That happens when men are excited. I’m glad you approve of me” she said smiling. “Well you are cute” Chris said blushing. “Bend down please” she asked. Chris got on his knees and seeing what she wanted to do, lowed his tunic and out popped his youthful dick at full mast. He was only 12 but it was still bigger than she was. Relying on her training, she climbed onto his shaft and began to rub herself along it. Chis nearly feel backwards at the new feeling. He felt her tits rubbing his cock. The woman twitched now and then when Chris’ newly growing pubic hair poked her ass or cunt.  The woman moved her body like a caterpillar using her tiny feet as an anchor to push and pull her body back and forth.  Chris moaned from the body masturbation. The poor girl being a novice ran out of stamina and slowed down. Chris being an impatient teen took his hand and jacked the girl along the underside of his cock. The girl’s yelps and cries sped up as she was used by the boy until Chris felt himself feel funny. By coincidence (or instinct) he took the girl and ground her tiny pussy on his sensitive cockhead.  “I feel funny! UHHH!” Chris moaned. He unloaded his first full blast of cum right up the priestess’ snatch. Her itty bitty pelvis creaked at her ballooned uterus. So much came out, it actually hurt the girl. Chis had once asked why his brothers and sisters were different sizes but didn’t ask the “where babies come from” question. If he did he wouldn’t made the same mistake his father did. Chis opened his eyes and saw he might have hurt the girl. He panicked yelling if she was okay. “I’m alright milord. Just sore. Can you put me down?” Chis seeing she wasn’t hurt felt a tear run down his face. “Bend down” she asked. Chris bent his head down like she asked. The girl kissed him on his large lips. “Don’t cry. I’m okay really” she said touched that her young god cared about her, a nobody novice priestess.  “What’s your name?” Chris asked. “Clara” she said smiling. “I like you Clara. Can I see you again?” Chris asked. “Sure” she said hugging his face. After that Chris became the new heartthrob of the temple and the city, especially to young girls (and some boys). Nowadays he tries to balance his love life between the priestesses, Cynthia, and the odd girl or so.

As Chris walked around the city, trying to forget that horrible feeling of having his girlfriend almost become dinner, he found a small teenage girl around 16 waving him over. Chis walked over to the alley she was standing in. “Yes?” Chris asked looking at the cute girl. “I want you to help me” she said rubbing her stomach.  Chris saw that when she rubbed her stomach, she was 8 ½  months pregnant. “My dad said I’m supposed to help the people. What can I do for you?” Chris asked. “I want you to eat me” she said quietly. “No I can’t do that!” Chris yelled surprised someone would ask him that. “Please. I’m living off the streets with no food, no home, and now I’m pregnant. I can’t feed and take care of a baby! I don’t want my baby to be born just to starve or freeze to death” she said crying. “Then take it to an orphanage!” Chris told her. “They’re all full. Too many kids from the war and kids being born from prostitutes and mother’s giving them up make them too crowded now. Just eat me. Please…” The girl broke down crying. Chris felt himself crying himself. “Okay” he said quietly. Chris puled off her clothes knowing it would be harder to swallow her if she still had them on. He felt ashamed when he felt his cock get hard seeing how beautiful her body was. Chris opened his mouth and just held her over it. “Don’t’ feel bad. It’s okay. Don’t’ cry for me. Just let it be quick” she said sobbing. Chis dropped her inside and closed his mouth. Chris had someone in his mouth before but never a full grown person. Without the taste of stream water diluting the flavor, he could taste the sweat of the girl. She tasted salty. Chris rubbed his tounge along her body wanting to taste more. His tounge bumped along her tits and suddenly could taste her breastmilk.  His mouth instinctlvely watered. When he heard a sob come from his mouth, he snapped back to reality and realized what he was doing. “Oh god I’m so sorry” he said tears running down his face. “I promised it would be quick. Please forgive me” Chris mumbled. He felt the girl stop squirming in his mouth and took that as a sign of understanding and forgiveness. Chris swallowed the girl in one gulp. The girl landed with a plop and tried to move around hoping that she ran out of air before she was dissolved into mush. “It tickles” Chris said sobbing. Chris got his wish to eat someone, but not in the way he hoped.  He never forgot this day or the lesson he learned from it.

Chris walked home sniffling, the tickling sensation had stopped after a few minutes. Chris saw his dad sitting on the thorne signing documents. “Dad?” Chris asked. “Yes Chris, what’s up?” Nick asked. “We need more orphanages” Chris said crying again. Nick looked up at the odd statement and saw his son crying hard. He walked over and hugged him tight not understanding why he would cry over something like that.

 

End Notes:

Childhood can be akward at times. Being a giant kid means giant awkwardess too it seems. Flash forward a few years in the next chapter and we'll see how much a parent can shape a child. And oh wait...Something has happened on the Estania/Arcadia border that finally ends the cold war! What could it be? Find out in the next chapter. The countdown to the finale has begun!

Chapter 14...Unintended Consequences by Size Master

 

 

It has been two years since we saw Rachel and Chris. They were now 15 years old and convinced that they were ready to take over the throne. They had learned how to deal with various problems concerning their countries but like many kids they couldn’t be taught some life lessons. These had to be experienced. Case in point how Rachel learned that you reap what you sew.  She learned that lesson almost at the cost of her life.

                Rachel was a lonely 15 year old girl. Her only solace was her boyfriend Bradley but still she longed for friends, real friends. As she lay in her bed naked with exhausted saliva and cum soaked Bradley straddling her left breast, she wished she had a best friend to brag about her sex life to. Bradley looked up at her face and saw a look of longing, not for him but something she didn’t have. “You okay Rachel?” he asked worried.  “I’m fine” she said curtly. “No you’re not. Tell me what’s buggin’ you” he told her. “I just wish I had some friends to talk too” she said looking at her 3 inch boyfriend.  “What about me? We’re talking now right?” he said trying to get her to smile. “I mean someone to talk to about girl stuff smartass” she said poking him and smiling watching him tumble off her tit. “You can make friends Rachel like you made one with me” he said to her. “You know I can’t after what happened” she told him.  “Come ‘on Rachel that was long ago.  Forget about what happened” he said. “I can’t ever forget what happened” Rachel said rubbing a tiny scar on her neck.

                It was 6 years ago. Carol told Rachel some stories when she was her age and when she told her about a sleepover, she wanted one herself. Rachel had some friends but not many. Most of the friends (at least she called them friends) were from important families. One in particular Rachel liked. Her name was Melanie. What made her unique was that she wasn’t from some sophisticated family. She was just a regular girl. After talking to her and playing with her, Rachel could see that Melanie didn’t want anything from her. No favors, money, clothes, nothing at all. It seemed that Melanie liked Rachel just for Rachel; princess or not. So one evening, Rachel invited Melanie and three other close friends to a sleepover at the castle.  Rachel ordered the servants the day before to prepare a huge 500 ft. tarp to use as a tent and food for the party. Rachel waited for her friends to show up in her tent. “Rachel we’re here!” one friend shouted opening the flap on the tent. Her four friends waved at their giantess friend sitting in her pj’s.  They looked at their 100 ft. tall friend smiling and on the ground they saw a buffet of food and snacks for the party. “Wow Rachel all this for us?!” Melanie asked. “Of course. The best for my best friends” Rachel said trying to sound like a big shot.  “Cool! What’s up with the barrel and that huge brush?” Melanie asked. “Oh that’s to paint each other’s toenails. Obvisously mine will take more work” Rachel said flexing her toes. Her friends thought it funny at the idea. As the night went on, they laughed and pigged out on food while telling each the latest gossip of the city.  Her three friends who were Estanian had no problems talking about how great Rachel’s family was. Melanie on the other hand (being an Estanian/Showan) was kinda quiet.  “So have you kissed that Bradley boy yet?” One girl asked Rachel. “Y-yes we kissed” she said embarrassed. “Any tongue?” the girl said teasing. “Eww no!” Rachel answered giggling. “Yeah be careful if you do you might kill him” Melanie said slightly coldly.  The tent became silent. Everyone knew Rachel had killed and eaten people since she was in diapers but no one ever brought it up in the group. “Hey why don’t we paint each other’s nails” one girl asked trying to break the mood. “Sounds good to me” Melanie answered. The girls changed into their sleepwear and started to take turns painting their nails.

                “Your turn Rachel!” Melanie said picking up the large brush and walking to her feet. “Wish I could paint someone’s toes” Rachel said sadly. “If you’re gentle you can paint mine later” Melanie said to her. “Awesome! Melanie you’re the best!” Rachel said with a beaming smile. Melanie gave a smile, an odd one. Melanie took her time painting the giantess’ girl’s toes. It took some time. Her pinky nail was a big as her head.  Melanie was exhausted after applying two coats of paint to each nail. It didn’t help that Rachel’s feet smelled a little. “Thanks Melanie now for you” Rachel said gently picking her up by the waist. Rachel had her sit on her knees and taking a splinter dipped the tip into the barrel of paint. Rachel then grabbed the girl’s foot by the ankle and ever so gently began the task of painting her toenails. Rachel had to bend down to see her toes. To her, Melanie’s toes were at most a 1mm large. Rachel looked like a watchmaker looking so hard at her friend’s toes. Melanie was uncomfortable feeling her hot moist breath on her 2 inch body. She knew more than a few lost their lives in that young mouth. Rachel was concentrating on not crushing her friend’s ankle between her fingers or piercing her foot with her splinter to notice the cringing girl. When she finished with one foot she went to the other. “There how’s that?” Rachel said finishing her work. “Looks good. Most of the paint is where it should be” Melanie said smiling.

                It was getting late and the girls lay down to sleep.  In the middle of the night, Rachel felt something on her chest. “Bradly don’t tickle me” Rachel murmured in her sleep. The tickling sensation moved up her chest to now almost her neck. “Bradley, I said stop!” she yelled waking herself up. Rachel opened her eyes and saw Melanie crawling on her chest. Seeing that she was discovered, Melanie pulled something from behind and raised it. “DIE!” she yelled thrusting down. Rachel instinctively moved and the sudden motion threw off Melanie’s aim. Melanie’s weapon cut Rachel’s neck just barely. Instead of a stab it was a slash. Rachel grabbed her neck and felt a trickle of blood. Melanie fell on the ground but before she could get up, Rachel slammed her fist on her hand, pulverizing it. Melanie’s scream woke up the other girls. “What’s happening?!” one girl asked. “WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!?” Rachel yelled.  Melanie tried to ignore the pain to answer. “Kill you. My plan was to kill you” she choked out. “WHY?!” Rachel yelled. “Because you killed my big sister” Melanie answered. “When did I do that?” Rachel said starting to cry. “6 years ago. My family under orders came to the castle. I was only 2 so I was left with my aunt. My sister who was 7 at the time came with them. As my parents talked to the king and queen, my sister who was minding her own business, was snatched up by you thinking she was some toy! She was scared and wanted you to put her down. She bit you and you dropped her into your mouth! YOU ATE MY SISTER BITCH! Oh but it didn’t end there. My mother snapped seeing my sister swallowed like she was food by some damn baby. She started calling me by my sister’s name ever since trying to pretend she wasn’t dead. My name isn’t Melanie, it Melissa! You took away my sister before I could even get to know her and my mother!” Melissa yelled.  “I was only 3! I didn’t know better!” Rachel cried. “I don’t care! My sister is still dead and mom is still crazy! But at least I’ll have my revenge. My dagger was poisoned. I missed putting the whole blade in your evil throat but if there’s a god, it’ll be enough” Melanie said to her.

                The girls heard all of this. They were scared beyond belief. “Did you know?” Rachel asked. The girls were too scared to speak. “DID YOU KNOW!?” Rachel screamed. “No we didn’t! Please believe us! We had no idea she wanted to kill you!” one girl yelled. Rachel stared at them of a very long minute.  Rachel raised her fist over them and the girls cringed preparing themselves to die. “Just go. JUST GO!” Rachel said crying. The girls ran out of the tent and heading home thankful that they weren’t paste under their friend’s fist. Rachel picked up the girl and tried to remember where she lived. Rachel was angry. She was fuckin’ furious!  Many parents know that a spoiled kid’s temper can be bad but if the kid is a raging 100 ft. tall giantess; it was deadly. Rachel stomped out of then in her pj’s and walked over to Melissa’s house. People along the way wondered what he booming sound was at 3 in the morning. They opened their windows and saw a pedicured giant foot slam into the ground. They knew by the sound it was one of the giants and they were pissed. Many people hid in basements or under their beds. In a few minutes she was there. Rachel took her free hand and ripped off the roof off her house.  “Wakey wakey” Rachel said to the man and woman still in bed. “Oh my god” the father said to himself. Rachel raised Melissa into the air so she could be seen by her parents. “I’m sorry dad. I failed. I tried to kill her so mommy could get better” Mellissa told her dad. “What have you done…” the man asked quietly.  “I’m sorry for eating you other daughter but not this one” Rachel said dangling Melissa over her mouth.  “not this one…OH GOD Melissa!” the man yelled realizing the meaning of those words. Rachel tossed her into her mouth and before closing it Melissa sobbed “MOMMY!” Rachel wanted them to suffer for her daughter’s attempt on her life. Rachel began chewing up the girl but made sure her moth was open each time. They could see and hear every sound of her daughter’s death. Her screams died on the third chew when Rachel’s molar crushed her tiny skull. Now they just heard the crunching of her bones and wet smacks. “Oh god not again…Melissa” the mother sobbed. If Melissa was still alive, she might have been happy to hear her mom call her by her real name, a first in over 6 years. The father seeing his little girl become mush in this cruel girl’s moth threw up on the floor. He cried in his hands when Rachel swallowed the remains of her “friend”.

                “I don’t’ feel so good” Rachel said to herself. “You monster. You ate my kids” the father sobbed. “I’m not done with you. How about seeing the nice job your daughter did with my toes” Rachel said flexing her red toes before slamming her big toe down on the man.  The man’s body was literally crushed in two by the weight. His blood blended in with her toenail polish. Rachel turned her attention to the mother who had a nervous breakdown. She just sat in her bed clutching doll that she kept that belonged to the original Melanie. Rachel picked her up and brought her to her mouth. “You wanna see her again? Climb inside” Rachel cruelly said. The mother who was clearly insane now climbed into the bloody mouth. Rachel closed her mouth and felt the woman crawling to her throat. “Mommy’s coming sweetie. Mommy’s coming” she muttered before she tumbled down the child’s throat. Rachel felt her land in her stomach. She grinned at the idea of what horrors she found when she got there. Rachel felt her anger subside but now she felt really bad. She felt hot and woozy. Rachel stumbled home and woke her parents up. Mike and Carol freaked when they say how clammy and pale Rachel was. Rachel told them what happened. “Their bloodline is fuckin’ toast” was all he said. “I killed them already” Rachel said before passing out. Carol screamed for a medic. When they arrived, they told her that she was suffering from poison. They told Carol that if Melissa had stabbed her again, Rachel would be dead. Rachel was bedridden with delirious fever for 2 days but survived. After that she swore she wouldn’t have any other friends except Bradley.

                Rachel wasn’t the only one to learn lessons the hard way. Chris learned that kindness wasn’t always a virtue. He would learn this in the final days when he saw that his mistake would be the cornerstone to the downfall of this entire world. Chris was summoned to the castle one day as he was playing with his girlfriend Cynthia.  His 14 year old hormones were talking to him and he was busy kissing and licking his girlfriend’s body while he was at his hideaway near the stream. “Chris that feels good” the tiny girl said while Chris sucked on her tiny tits. “Wait till later when we really have some fun” Chris told her. The messenger awkwardly got Chris’ attention and gave him the message to return to the castle.  “What do my parents want now? Bad enough they make me do more leader stuff every day. Shit last month they had me take over the militia” Chris said stomping to the castle. When he got there he saw his dad Nick standing in front of some soldiers who had a man in chains. “What did you want dad?” Chris asked. “Son, it’s about time you took over the judicial part of being a ruler. You did really well with the militia. You armed them with the latest weapons, taught them how to use our new planes, and you even made sure they got a raise in pay. This man here is guilty of trying to overthrow the government. He’s one of those traditionalists. What do we do with him? What you decide will be his fate” Nick told the teen. Chris thought for a second. “Exile. If we kill him he might be a martyr. Showing mercy will help silence any others like him” Chris told his dad. Nick was impressed with his son’s logic but was worried that letting him go might show weakness but he kept his word. Nick told the man to leave Arcadia and never return.

                The man ran off into the desert. Little did they know that this 3 inch tall man, this nobody, would be the seed for the devastation of not one but two worlds.

                The man not having a home to return to did the only thing he could think of. He moved to Showa. He heard long ago about spies from Arcadia living in Showa but that was 15 years ago. He didn’t know if they were still there but guessed if they were welcomed so would he.  It didn’t take long before Mike and Carol found out about him. They had him brought before them to see if he was useful. “Tell me why I should let you live here or live at all for that matter” Carol said rubbing her panty covered pussy. “I-can be a spy for you. I know things about Arcadia” he stammered. “Like what?” Mike asked. “Places where you can mine for minerals and not be seen or weaknesses in their troop locations” the man said. “Are they building new weapons?” Mike asked not wanting to be caught off guard a 3rd time when the time came. “Yes they have flying machines” he told him. “Planes. They have planes Carol” Mike said in disbelief. “At least you found out like this” Carol said to him. “Where are some mines? We need more iron ore for steel” Mike asked. “There are some here” the man said pointing to an area on the map. “There was one here but it was shut down when the miners kept getting sick and dying” he told the giant. “Sick?” Mike asked. “Yes every time a miner went into the mine he would get sick later. At first his hair would fall out then he would vomit. A few days later he would die. We abandoned it later since there was little iron coming out of the mine. We did find some rocks thinking they were gold but they were just useless yellow rocks” he told him. Mike grinned hearing the words “yellow rocks” and hair falling out. He knew what these rocks really were. “You may live here but first I will send you back there on assignment. Go by the Colonia route. Sneak in by shadowing one of the traders. Once you’re there, go to that probe late one night and ask it this. Write down everything it shows you.” Mike said writing on a tiny piece of paper.  “Yes sire but I have one question. What is nuclear?”

 

End Notes:

Oh shit! Mike and Carol are making sure they don't lose this time. Will the kids go along with their parents when it's comes time for war or do they have another plan? Either way the cold war is over!

Chapter 15...The Beginning of the End by Size Master

 

 

Over the past 6 months, Mike and Carol were busy with the plans to launch a final decisive campaign against Arcadia.  Their spy had done his job well. He was back within two months with the necessary plans and instructions for enriching the uranium (the yellow rocks as the natives called it) and for building a crude atom bomb.  Carol had convicted prisoners and Showan slaves mine the radioactive ore. When they died from exposure, more took their place. After a month, they had mined about 10 pounds of the element. Not bad considering that most of it came out as pebbles. Carol shipped the uranium back to Showa, specifically to their coastal city where they used the sea water to enrich it. 

“This will break the stalemate we had won’t it?” Carol asked Mike. “This stalemate, this cold war was over the second we got the materials to build nukes” Mike said grinning.  As Mike and Carol got older, they got more insane. They had no problems nuking people or their children for that matter. Not once did they consider their kids or grandchild may be vaporized by their WMD.  As the Empire geared up for their invasion, Arcadia had plans of their own.

Nick had chosen to leave Arcadia in Chris’ hands as he went to visit Colonia. Over the 15 years they had been allies; only in the last 5 years did Arcadia share their full inventory of their weapons and technology. Before it was one large invention every year.  They marveled at tanks in the 6th year. They marveled at planes in the 9th year.  In the 10th year, Nick and Amy showed them the latest innovation, radio. It was like magic to them. Talking to someone in Arcadia hundreds of miles away like they were in the room with them. The president was so pleased with the influx of technology that he ratified a military alliance with Arcadia. Now they weren’t just financial allies but militarily ones as well. Nick arrived at Colonia as was received like he was a rock star. Thousands crowded the street to see this now 30 year old giant. Nick waved and blew kisses at the throngs of girls waving at him and some who decided it would be fun to flash him their tiny boobs. He had arrived at the presidential building at sat down to talk to the President. “So how was your trip?” the President asked. “Long and tiring” Nick answered. “Heh…don’t worry. I have food and drink already prepared for you. Rest. We can talk about the affairs of state later. How is your son?” he asked. “Occupied. He found out he’s going to be a father just before I left last month. My son can be oblivious to some things. The girl was already 8 months pregnant. Guess he needs glasses” Nick answered. “He got a girl pregnant? Really at his age?” The man asked. “Yeah, he's like his father. In more ways than one it seems. He got his girlfriend pregnant. His girlfriend is someone of your size” Nick told him. “You’re kidding! You can get us pregnant? How is that possible seeing how your organ is more massive than our whole bodies?” he asked surprised. “Well I assume that your DNA is close to ours. Add enough sperm and well…” Nick said. “DNA?” the man asked. “Oh yeah don’t’ worry about that part. I’ll explain that some other time” Nick said realizing that bit of science is still too advanced.  “Your kind still amazes me. Here let’s eat” the man said calling in servants to serve the food. The two leaders ate and told stories of their families and countries.  More than once there was an awkward silence when it came to Mike and Carol. “When do you expect them to attack again?” the President asked. “Soon probably. My spy planes picked up unusual activity near the desert. I don’t want to march my troops over there in case it’s a ruse to lure them away from the city” Nick answered. “Well if they do Colonia will stand with Arcadia” the man said raising his glass for a toast. Nick mirrored it by raising his barrel of wine and drank.

Later that evening, Nick stumbled to his large bed drunk. He lay on his bed took off his clothes and passed out. During the night, Nick felt something on his body. He was still hung over and thought it was some nice dream. “Here he is. He mentioned that his son got one of our kind pregnant” one girl whispered. “To bear the child of someone so big and powerful. God it turns me on” another girl said in the darkness. Two servant girls who worked in the building had eavesdropped on Nick and the President’s conversation. They wanted to know how big this giant really was. They figured that if he got drunk enough, they could have some fun with him. As they carefully climbed his body, Nick moaned in his sleep. “That tickles Amy...” he said.  They found his cock when they climbed under the covers. “Oh god it’s big” one girl said. “Wait till we rub this thing” the other girl said lustfully. The two girls began to rub their bodies up and down his shaft. They could feel it stiffen. “Oh shit it’s getting bigger!” one girl said. “I’m getting on!” her friend said. “Wait what about me?” the girl asked. “Rub him till he cums then you can be next” she whispered. As her friend rubbed her naked body on his shaft, her friend rode his cockhead. She locked her ankles around his shaft and rode it like it was a bronco. “Amy that feels so good” Nick moaned. “Oh yeah it feels so good! His piss slit keeps rubbing my pussy!” the girl said raping Nick. This went on for the next few minutes. One riding his cock while the other rubbed her tits and licked his shaft.  “Amy I gonna cum…” Nick moaned in his sleep. Nick’s dick throbbed and blasted its load into the girl riding it. She flew off it like she was jet propelled. She landed on his leg panting. “Oh god are you okay?! Jesus look at your stomach!” her friend asked. The girl looked at her stomach. It was slightly swollen. When she pushed on it, a burst of cum shot out of her cunt. “All of that was in you?!” her friend said. “If this doesn’t get me pregnant nothing will” the girl said to her friend. The girl looked at her friend who was picking herself up from the pool of cum she was sitting in. “Now my turn” the other girl said. The girl kissed and rubbed Nick’s cock trying to awaken it again. But as much as she did nothing happened. “Shit he won’t get hard” the girl cursed. “He might need time. Some men do” her cum filled friend said. For the next hour the girl rubbed his cock. She was only 22 years old but her friends and older sister was already starting a family. She wanted a baby and why not with the most powerful man in the world? “Phew, nothing, no wood at all. Not even oak. I give up” the girl said out of breath. “Easy for you to say. You got your rocks off. I’m still horny” her friend said. “Look I’m tired and people will start waking up soon. Just give up. I’m going to get some sleep before my shift” the girl answered.  “Fine” her friend said rolling her eyes.

The girl let go of his cock. “If can’t get off by his cock then maybe by his mouth” the lewd girl said. She climbed up his body and approached his face. Nick’s mouth hung open slightly snoring. The girl lowered her crotch over his mouth where Nick instinctively sucked on it. The girl moaned grinding her pussy on the tip of his tongue while holding his nose for support. “Oh yes! Suck me! Suck my tiny pussy!” she moaned. Nick could taste her in his sleep. He was dreaming that he was eating ice cream.  Nick picked up the pace and sucked on her hard. She stiffened and came, flooding his mouth with her juices. Nick needing to swallow opened his mouth more. When he did, she slipped in. Amazingly, Nick was still asleep. She fell in straddling his tongue.  “Oh god not here! Please don’t’ swallow me!” the girl screamed. Nick couldn’t hear her but he could taste her. Her juices were still on her pussy and her legs but he could also taste her salty sweat. The girl tried to climb out but it was too slick. Her hands couldn’t reach his lips or teeth and her bare feet just slipped on his tongue. Then the inevitable happened. Nick needed to swallow the saliva the girl was working up in his mouth. He shifted his head and the last bit of leverage the girl had disappeared. “Oh god NOOO!” the girl yelled as she fell backwards into his throat. Nick swallowed her instinctively and she was pushed down into his stomach where she landed with a splash. Nick belched and rolled over in his sleep. “LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! PLEASE I JUST WANTED A BABY! I DON’T WANT TO DIE!” she screamed pounding his stomach walls. Nick just slept through the death throes of the girl.

Nick woke up late in the morning. He was hung over as shit. Colonia wine was some powerful shit it seemed.  He got dressed and walked to the President’s office. He wondered why he wasn’t as hungry as usual in the morning. “Must be from the wine” he told himself. “Morning Nick!” the man said to him. “Morning Prez. What’s on the agenda today?” Nick asked. “We need to go over some troop assessments and combat plans. After that an inspection of the weapon factories. When that’s out of the way, we can tour the city” the President said. “Alright let’s get started” Nick said to him. The rest of the morning and well into the afternoon, they went over possible invasion scenarios, troop placements, tank assignments, and aircraft patrol routes. “Well that takes care of the military. Now for our city” the man told Nick.  Nick had visited Arcadia before but his movements were restricted for two reasons. One, some were still favoring isolationism and the other sometimes Mike and Carol were there. They carefully arranged for them not to meet in fear a fight might damage the city. Today though was a different story. The treaty had silenced naysayers and there were no Estanians here. They walked through the city as the President pointed out important buildings and monuments.  As they walked down one street, they came across an elementary school.  The kids were playing outside. “Look it’s the giant from Arcadia!” the kids shouted. “Hey kids!” Nick said waving. “Are you strong?” one boy asked. Nick got on his knees and gently picked the 7 year old boy up and placed him on his palm. “Strong enough to pick up a big boy like you” Nick said grinning.  The boy stared in amazement at Nick’s huge face. Nick put his hand back down and let the boy walk off his palm. “Is it true that the giants from Estania want to eat us?” one girl asked. Nick looked at the President. “We tell them that so they will grow up hating the Empire and want to join the military” he said.  Nick didn’t believe in propaganda but didn’t want to question in new ally. “Yes it’s true” Nick said quietly. “Why?” the girl asked innocently. “Because they’re mean and they like to eat tasty kids the most. Are you tasty? You look like a tasty morsel.  Now be good and go back to class or I’ll eat ya RAWL RAWL!” Nick said taking imaginary bites at the girl.  “EEEK!” The girl said running back to class giggling. “Nice kids aren’t they?” the President asked. “Yeah and nothing is going to hurt them. I swear it” Nick said looking at the 3 inch leader.

The final leg of the tour took them near “Steel Mountain”.  Nick looked at the huge circular shaped rock. “Odd shape for a mountain” he thought. There in the sun he saw a strange glint off of it. “Why do you call it Steel Mountain?” Nick asked. “Because it is made of steel. Under the rock, there’s steel. We don’t know how it’s possible since steel isn’t made naturally. It’s been here since the country’s founding over 300 years ago.” The President told him. “Can I get closer?” Nick asked. “Sure” he answered. Nick climbed closer to the mountain.  He felt around it and taking his trusty dagger, began chipping rock and dirt off of it. Sure enough there was steel underneath.  As he chipped away some more he saw what looked like welding. “What the fuck is this?” he asked himself. Nick could tell it was manmade, but by who? The President watched Nick with curiosity. They had tried to chip away the rock before but after a while the rock seemed too thick. But not for Nick, his strength was breaking the rock easy. After an hour of chipping away, he uncovered something strange. An artificial light glowed from between the crevices of centuries old grime and dirt. He carefully whipped away the dirt and like a small avalanche, the rest of the dirt and rock fell away from the light source.

Nick stared in amazement. A screen, a huge 40 ft. (to Nick) screen was lit with a map of the world.  It was similar to the probe’s LED screen in Arcadia. A frightening idea popped in Nick’s head. What if this was a dimensional probe too? Who could have constructed something so huge? Nick looked up and followed the rocky sphere. It extended 300 ft. up so it must have been like 2 miles tall to the Colonials. “No wonder they consider this a mountain” Nick said shuddering. Nick quickly asked the President what he knew of the mountain. The man answered as best as he could wondering what frightened the giant so much. He could only tell him what he said earlier but he did say something odd.

“What lights?” Nick asked. “Well there are four lights on the northern side” the man answered.  Nick went the northern side and there were indeed 4 green lights with what looked like a blank one next to it. “5 lights? What could it mean?” Nick wondered. “Once upon a time there was only one light” the President said breaking Nick’s train of thought. “One? When was this?” Nick asked. “Oh long ago since we first came here. Only recently have the other three lit up” the man answered. “When did they start lighting up?” Nick asked. “The second one was about 16 years ago. The third was a year after that and the fourth was around 3 years ago” the man said. “4 out of 5 lights. Is it a countdown to a bomb or some kind of memory indicator?” Nick wondered. Nick studied the probe further until it got dark. He returned to the Presidential residence wondering what the device’s purpose was. “A friendship probe? If so, why won’t display something other than a map?” Nick wondered as he fell asleep.

As Nick was busy in Colonia, Mike was about to test his new bomb. He chose the Great Desert so no Arcadian eyes could see what they were doing. It took him 3 months to build 3 atom bombs from the small amount of uranium he obtained. He was ready to see if his project would pay off. Under orders, they buried the bomb underground under hundreds of feet of sand and dirt.  “Let’s light this firework. 5-4-3-2-1 NOW!” Mike shouted. The engineer pushed the button and immediately the ground swelled and a blast of dirt rocketed into the air.  Not big but the blast was cushioned by the sand. Since it was sand that was moved by the blast, the concussion traveled much further than normal. A small earthquake was felt at the early warning post near the Arcadian border. Mike feel to the ground and watched as it rained rock, glass, and sand. “A few kilotons. About ¼ a Hiroshima” Mike said to himself.  “Now we have Arcadia by the balls, but first Colonia” Mike muttered to himself. Mike returned to Showa and told Carol the news. “So when do we leave for Arcadia?” she asked. “We’re not going to Arcadia. We’re going to Colonia” he told her. “Why the fuck for?” Carol said confused. “They are a softer target and by conquering them we gain the populace to draft into our army. By that point, no force on this miserable planet can stop us” Mike told her. Carol nodded at the idea. “No games, no surprises, no backup, and no retreat. That’s how we play it” Mike told her. “And the bomb?” she asked. “I figure using it on the cities. Losing those will put the nations in chaos and easy prey for us” Mike told her. Carol touched Mike’s face and kissed him. “Hearing about conquest make me hot baby. Bomb the vermin and the survivors are our food or prey. Yeah I like this more and more” Carol moaned. “I’m surprised you’re not worried about the kids” Mike said. “They made their choice long ago, besides our little princess Rachel will be our legacy” Carol said kissing Mike again. Mike smiled at the ruthlessness of his wife and guided her to his bed.

Two weeks had passed since the discovery and Nick was still in Colonia examining the probe. He tried to cut a way into the steel hull but it was too thick. Nick sat down to rest and decided to call his son on the radio. He adjusted the HAM radio to Arcadia’s frequency and called. “Chris are you there?” he asked. A few minutes of silence passed. “Yeah dad I’m here” Chris said. “How is everyone?” he asked. “Mom’s okay but she misses you. Cynthia is kinda moody saying she was fat” Chris said annoyed. “That’s what all pregnant girls say” Nick said laughing. “How’s Arcadia?” he asked.  “It’s okay. We had a storm blow through and it flooded some homes. I got the disaster shelters up and running” Chris said. “Great son! See I knew you had it in you” Nick said beaming. “Yeah but it gets tiring looking after so many people. Mom helps but she acts like she doesn’t want to be bothered with this stuff. She just ‘wants to be worshipped” Chris said to him.  “Well son as you get older you’ll notice the woman in your life will start to worry about her looks more so I can see why she wants the adoration” Nick said. “If you say so” Chris said. “Anything else? Anything unusual?” Nick asked. “Well there was an earthquake near the desert” Chris said. “An earthquake? Well I don’t see how the Empire is responsible for that. Okay kiddo talk to you later” Nick said shutting off the radio. Nick sat thinking if he can’t get into the probe then maybe he can hack it.

As Nick was thinking on how to access the drive, Mike and Rachel were preparing to leave Showa. “Rachel, you ready?” Mike asked. “Yeah dad but why do I have to go?” Rachel asked. “You mother has to command the bulk of the Showan forces and you need the experience. Now we’ve taught you how to fight and command squads since you were 7 years old. It’s time you show me what you’re capable of” Mike said.

 It was true that Rachel was taught how to command troops beginning at age 7. Instead of kids her age playing with dolls, she had real people to play with. She told them how to march and line up on command in her room.  The squads that trained with her were called the “doll brigade”. Normally somebody would snicker at the name but saying it here was a source of pride. It meant that you survived 6 months of gruesome training in Rachel’s room. Cleaning it, mock battles, and following EVERY order. No matter how humiliating. Soldiers would tell the rookies what was in store for them. “Yeah wait till she makes you lick her feet” one soldier said.  “Oh that’s nothing; wait till she wants to play mommy and daddy. You better hope she chooses a girl when your turn comes” another soldier said laughing.

“You’re leaving Rachel?” Bradley asked. “Yeah dad says we gotta go” Rachel said. “Hey cheer up I’m going too” Bradley said. Bradley was assigned to the 108th infantry and Rachel made sure they were going to be in the rear of the battle. She insisted her father hand command of it to her. “Let’s go Rachel. You see him again” Mike said getting déjà vu from the words he spoke. Mike had forgotten he said something similar to Nick 16 years before when he left behind Carrie. The very same Carrie Mike ate later on. Mike had the two remaining bombs loaded onto the truck and got all the troops and local tanks ready to depart. At 125,000 strong, they prepared to go to Estania and get the troops there.

It took them just over a week to get to Estania. Mike marveled at the idea that just a decade ago, the journey would have taken him over a month.  Getting the forces there together, Mike, Carol and Rachel left at a now staggering 240,000 strong with over a 100 tanks. They made a beeline for Colonia and drove certain of their victory.  In Colonia, Nick had turned his attention to a very alarming radio message. 

“It just came in on the wire, Empire forces advancing past the Arias Plains. Number is…oh god” the operator mumbled. “What is it man!” the President yelled. “Over 200,000” the man answered turning pale.  “Where is the Arias Plains?” Nick asked. “Just pass the border. After that is the mountain pass but after the pass it’s open land; nothing to stop them” the man spoke. “No, not nothing, Arcadia will stop them” Nick said looking for his radio. Nick found his radio and called Chris. ”Yeah dad what is it. I’m kinda busy with Cynthia. She about to go into labor” Chris said. “That’s nice but we have bigger concerns. The Empire is going to attack Colonia. The time I have been telling you would come is finally here” Nick said. A moment of silence filled the staticky air. ”Alright dad what do you need me to do?” Chris asked. “I need you to get our forces together and meet me at these coordinates” Nick said. “Okay dad but I’ll take time to get there.” Chris said. “Just hurry son. Arcadia is going to war. Nick said setting down the radio. “Not alone you won’t. Alert the military. We’re going alert status 1. We are at war” the President ordered his advisors.

 

End Notes:

The last great war between these nations is about to be fought. Beloved characters will die. Nations will fall and the shocking truth behind the probe will be revealed. Don't miss the earth-shattering conclusion to Our Vacation!

Chapter 16...All Good Things... by Size Master
Author's Notes:

Here it is! The final chapter! Warning, it will get graphic! Enjoy!

        Chris turned off his radio and returned to Cynthia who was in labor. “Chris where were you?” Cynthia asked. “I’ll tell you later. Just concentrate on our baby” he said. “Our baby…” Cynthia thought smiling. Her happy thoughts were interrupted by and another contraction. “Oh god it hurts!” Cynthia cried. Chris felt helpless seeing her in pain. He could only pray she would be okay. “Now push on the next contraction!” the midwife yelled. “Okay…AHHHHGH!” Cynthia yelled pushing like she was told. As the minutes unfolded, everyone watched in anticipation. “I can see the head! One more push!” the midwife yelled. Cynthia gritted her teeth and pushed. She felt her limit reached. She could feel herself blacking out from the pain and stress on her body. Just before she faded out, she heard a tiny cry. Hearing it gave her a new strength to overcome the trauma of childbirth.

                “Congratulations, you have a beautiful baby girl. A really big one!” the midwife said. “Can I see her?” Cynthia asked. The midwife gave her to her. The baby was big. By normal standards, she was almost 10 lbs. Obviously, the giant genes were dominant. “Our baby daughter Chris. Our beautiful baby daughter. Want to hold her?” she asked. “I…can’t. She’s too tiny for me but I’ll touch her” Chris said very carefully stroking his daughter with his finger. “What should we call her?” she asked. “Carol” he said. “After your grandmother? Why?” she asked startled and kinda insulted. “I hope that one day she and my grandpa will see that we’re not so different from your people. That way maybe, just maybe, we can live in peace” he said still petting his new child. Cynthia never thought of that. The idea of having a baby who is half-god was one thing but a possible messiah of peace was mind-blowing.  “Since you’re going to find out eventually, I have to tell you something” he said. “What is it?” she asked wondering if he was going to tell her he had another child. The truth of it was he did but he didn’t tell her that. “Cynthia, the Empire has launched an invasion on Colonia. We’re leaving tomorrow to stop them” he told her. Cynthia started crying. She had been told before that whenever the invasion would come many would die, possibly even their giant gods. She herself had seen growing up how war can shatter a family. “Just come home okay” she said kissing her finger.  Chris bent down with tears in his eyes and kissed her head and left the room. As he left, his mother came running into the room. “Sorry I’m late! There was an accident at the hospital construction site and I was there picking up the debris. Am I too late? Is she okay?!” Amy asked. “I’m fine milady. Come see your granddaughter” Cynthia said showing Carol to Amy. “So cute! Did you two name her yet?” Amy asked. “Yes Chris named her…” In the castle a scream was heard…

He had to get the army ready to mobilize. It was 2 in the afternoon and he rushed to the army HQ. “Get the troop commanders here now” he ordered the generals. A half-hour later, all the regiment leaders, general, and commanders faced Chris and waited for their orders. “The time we have been expecting has arrived. At approximately 9:00 this morning the Empire crossed the Colonia border .Men we are at war. The Empire has chosen to invade Colonia. Under the treaty we are to defend their country. What I need you all to do is get your companies ready for mobilization by 8:00 and have the soldiers all assemble in the city by 8:30. You are dismissed” the told them. The soldiers left the room muttering to themselves. “Jesus I knew that would eventually happen but” one commander said. “I know, feels unreal doesn’t it?” the other asked.  “Yeah, we have to hope the godchild Chris can lead us to victory” he responded.  The rest of the day was spent spreading the word, gathering ammo and supplies, and moving tanks, transports, and planes into position to be loaded up and dispatched.  They were able to finish the preparations on time due to constant drills and training. A product of a bored 11 year old boy. Nick had been teaching Chris about the strategies of Washington, Napoleon, and Genghis Kahn. As a follow up he gave him a regiment to march to the next town. Chris actually liked playing war. The soldiers felt like they were playing with a little brother. Chris spent his summer that year marching different regiments around the country. At the end of the summer he played a war game with his dad. The guns were loaded with paintballs and each side got ready. Nick engaged his son in battle. For an hour it was like cat and mouse. Each side circled each other trying to outflank one another.  At one point Nick found a group of soldiers trying to use the rocky terrain as a shield. Nick opened fire on them as the opponent readied their guns. Each side returned fire but since they were caught off-guard, Chris’ team was getting creamed. It seemed all over until a rain of paintballs struck Nick and his troops. Nick looked up to see Chris’ troops on a ridge dumping fire on them. “He used his own troops as bait for an ambush! Way to go son!” Nick thought as he was defeated. “Surrender old man!” the boy said smiling. “I give son. Nice ambush by the way” Nick said. “Learned it from your stories dad” Chris said. “Can’t believe I didn’t see it coming. Should have known something was up when I didn’t see you” Nick said hugging his son. “ACK! Dad, you’re all sticky with paint!” Chris said trying to push him away. “Deal with it kid” Nick said hugging and kissing his son.

Chris was remembering that summer and felt a tear run down his cheeks. He was worried if he would ever see his dad again. His thoughts were interrupted by a general calling for him. “The commanders are done and the troops are assembling in the city now” he said. “Understood. I’ll be there shortly” Chris said walking out of his room.

Chris looked on at the many thousands that could fit in the city square. He wondered what to say. He then remembered what his dad once told him. “Speak from the heart son and everything will be alright”. Chris took a deep breath and spoke. “You have heard what happened today and you know what we must do. Some of you question if what we are doing is right, fighting for another country. Well…let me put it this way. If you saw somebody drowning, would you save them? If your friend or neighbor was hurt, would you help them? I ask this because Colonia is our friend; our neighbor. And right now they need us. I will not lie and say that you many of you will come back alive. We will lose friends, family, neighbors, even children but we will a lot more if we do not fight. If Colonia falls, so will Arcadia. You have all grew up hearing the stories of the Giants of Estania. Do you want them to rule over you? Eating or crushing you like your lives are meaningless? Show them that your lives have meaning. Show them you aren’t afraid of their tyranny. Show them that Arcadia will be the light in the darkness! Tell the enemy on the battlefield that you are Arcadian and as there is one of you still standing, they can never claim victory!” Chris yelled. The crowd went wild hearing the speech. A chant arose from the crowd. “WE ARE ARCADIAN! WE ARE ARCADIAN!” “We will depart at first light tomorrow. For now go to your families, have fun, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we all may die” Chris said stepping off the stage.

The crowd dispersed and headed their own ways. Some went home to be with their families, others went drinking, and many who had no family went somewhere to be alone with a whore, girlfriend, boyfriend or somewhere they could think.  The city was busy all night. Parties everywhere. Chris walked the city making sure the citizens weren’t harmed by the celebrating soldiers. Chris walked by the temples and saw many priestesses fucking soldiers one in particular caught his eye.  A priestess was busy having lesbian sex with a soldier. The priestess was too busy licking the soldiers’ pussy to notice Chris staring at them. The soldier noticed though. “EEP!” she said. “Don’t mind me. Can I join in?” Chris asked. “Of course sire” the soldier said panting. Chris picked up the girls and lay down on the ground. Taking off his shorts, he placed the priestess on his cock and had the soldier sit on his lips. He began to suck on the tiny girl’s cunt while the priestess rubbed her tiny 3 inch body on his shaft. “Oh god you tongue feels good! Suck me more sire!” the soldier moaned. Chris picked up the sucking. The priestess rubbed his cock harder eliciting a pussy muffled moan from Chris.  Chris felt the girl climax on his tongue and dripped her juices into his mouth. The taste took him over the edge and he came. The priestess got a nice warm cumbath from the teen.  The girl fell over due to the weight of cum on her body and clothes. Chris took the girl off his face and looked at the cummy girl. “You okay?” he asked. “I’m okay. I’m sure it didn’t hurt the baby” she said. “What did you say?” he asked. “You didn’t know I’m pregnant with you baby?” she said. “No I didn’t! How long till you give birth!?” he asked. “A few months and then we can get married” she said wiping off the cum. “We’re not getting married” he said seriously. “Yes we will and then after the war is over you will be the new king of Arcadia and I’ll be queen” she said. “You’re fuckin’ nuts” he said to her.  “You will not deny this life growing inside of me. Oh I see, you care about that woman in the castle. Cynthia I think her name is” she said coldly. “You leave her alone” Chris said getting angry. “I going to tell her about my baby Chris and if she doesn’t like it…” she said grinning evilly. “You think you can threaten me or the people I love?!” Chris said snatching the 17 year old girl off his crotch. “I won’t let her” Chris said to her. Chris jammed the girl into his mouth not caring that she was still sticky with cum. Chris could hear her crying sorry. “No she’s too dangerous to let her live. I won’t take that chance” Chris said swallowing her whole. A scream came from the ground. He forgot the soldier was there.  “You saw her threaten me! She was gonna hurt someone I love!” Chris said pleading. The girl was too scared to think straight. She just saw someone eaten before her. She got up from the ground and started running. Panicking, Chris grabbed her. He couldn’t let her tell any soldiers about this. It might damage morale. Chris just tossed her into his mouth and swallowed her.  Chris looked around to see if anyone else saw. Thankfully no one did. Chris guiltily felt the struggles of the girls in his stomach. A dark part of him made an evil joke. “Wonder if we can win the war without her”  Chris shook his head remembering the lessons his dad taught him but still liked the tickling sensation and power behind eating people.  He felt ashamed that he liked it and wondered if this was how his aunt felt when she ate someone. “Why can’t I be normal?” Chris said to himself walking back to the castle.  

He arrived around 1 AM. He was surprised to see that his brothers and sisters were all there. “What are you all doing here?” he asked. “We came to see our niece dummy” Ty said. Ty who was 14 now was around 40 ft. tall. Ali, Ty, and his twin brother Silas was given command of the militia guarding the town. “You okay Chris?” his 3 inch sister Lydia asked. He dared not tell them what happened. “I’m fine, just tired. How’s Cynthia?” he asked. “She’s fine but worried about you. She’s afraid you won’t come back” Lydia said. Chris left the room and went to Cynthia who was sleeping in his room. “Care to tell me what’s really buggin you?” Lydia asked. “”What would you do if someone threatened to kill people you love?” Chris asked. “Wipe em out!” Lydia said flexing her muscles. Chris smiled at the sight. His smile was broken by a tear. “Chris did someone do that to you?” Lydia asked seriously. “It’s all right now. I took care of it” Chris said picking his sister up and hugging her. “Chris?” she asked. “Sorry just let me hug you for a second” he said. “Heh…okay” she said hugging him back. The next morning Chris and the army left for Colonia, all 106,000 of them. By the time they hit the border, they had amassed a force of 160,000 including the reserves who were 20,000 strong. Now they were only a week away from the rendezvous point.

Meanwhile near the mountain pass…

“We have a problem sire. The trucks can’t move in the snow. We’ll have to use the tanks to pull them. That will add a day to our travel and you will have to walk” the commander told Mike. “Shit! Fine, go ahead. Do what you need to” Mike said cursing. “What’s the holdup Mike?” Carol said shivering. “The snow’s too fuckin thick for the trucks” he answered. “Can we still move them?” she asked. “Yeah but it will add an extra day though” he said. “Damn another day crossing this fuckin’ rock. Well Rachel won’t mind she’s with Bradley right now. She got something else on her mind” Carol said. Rachel was in the far rear of the march with the 108th. In a tent, sat her and Bradley; alone. “I’m cold goddammit!” Bradley shouted.  “There is one place where you can warm up” Rachel said smiling. Rachel unzipped her pants and picked Bradley up. She stripped him of his clothes and dropped him into her panties. “She wants to be funny huh? Okay let’s play” Bradley said to himself.  Bradley crawled down her panty and felt her cunt lips. Smiling, he parted them with his arms and crawled in. Rachel moaned feeling her boyfriend crawl into her cave. “Really is warm in here” Bradley said to himself.  Bradley used his legs to push on her inner walls. “That feels so good!” Rachel moaned.  Rachel took her finger and began to finger fuck herself as Bradley was inside her. “Oh shit her finger!” he yelled as her finger barely missed her. Bradley continued to masturbate Rachel from the inside while Rachel tried to pushing him further in for the next few minutes. “She’s about to cum!” Bradley said seeing the walls contract around him. He confirmed it when he was hit with a tidal wave of pussy juice slammed into him nearly drowning him. Rachel fished him out and was worried that she finally killed him. His coughing and spitting out pussy juice allayed he fears. “Warm now?” she said wiping away tears. “Hah you though I was dead. You know I’m not going to die. I plan to grow old with my wife” he said. “Your wife! WHO THE FUCK!” Rachel screamed. “You dumbass. I mean you. If you’ll have me of course” Bradley said looking into her eyes. “YES! Yes I’ll marry you Bradley!” she said hugging his sticky body.

It took them 3 days to get off the mountain. 3 costly days. Now that they had level ground, they rushed to make up time.  2 days later, they were now near the capital city.  Mike, Carol and Rachel were puzzled at the abandoned towns they came across. They figured they were evacuated when they were spotted. They were half-right. They were abandoned all right. The citizens folded themselves into the army.  Mike not wanting to repeat his mistake 15 years ago just shelled the towns into oblivion. As his troops neared the city, he ordered a day of rest. Not surprising that they had been traveling almost a week straight. The evil family wanted to have rested troops for tomorrow’s fight.

Carol walked into Mike’s tent and found him in a foul mood. “Guess you heard about Rachel and Bradley” Carol said. “Fuckin’ right I did. What the point of having that as a husband? She can’t have kids by him! What is she thinking?” he asked. “She’s in love Mike but I agree with you. I want her to have kids to carry on our royal bloodline. What do you think about kidnapping Chris?” she asked. “Hmmm…not a bad idea. He can get her pregnant and their kids can carry on the line. Nice idea Carol” Mike said smiling. “Then it’s settled. We let Chris live so he can knock up Rachel” Carol said to him. “Sounds like a plan. Get some sleep. We have a big day tomorrow” he said. “What about you?” she asked. “I’m stepping out for some air” he said. Carol knew what that meant. “Okay but don’t get a stomach ache” Carol said snickering. Mike grinned at her joke and left the tent. He walked around the camp for a while and found one tent belonging to the 101st. He knew from the structure of the military system that any companies over 75 were formed from the rape camps. He spotted a lone female soldier stepping out of the tent. Mike grabbed her up before she knew he was even there. Mike ripped off her uniform until she was nude in his hand. “Please don’t hurt me sire” the 15 year old girl begged. “Nothing personal, just hungry” he said throwing the screaming girl into his mouth. He played with her some before swallowing the girl whole. “Good but I want more” he said. The girl's friends inside the tent heard her scream. “Oh god, the giant is here” one girl said. “Be quiet or he’ll hear you” said another. The third girl inside the tent hid under her bunk. Mike ripped the tent from the ground. He saw two girls in their bunks. He cruelly snatched them up and one by one ripped off their clothes and tossed them into his mouth. “NOOO!” one girl screamed as she was sucked down his throat. The other girl in his hand sobbed. “Please I only want to serve! Don’t’ eat me!” the 13 year old girl cried. Mike was the epitome of cruelty. Not only was he eating his own soldiers but as one could see, he had made children fight in his army. Any child over the age of 10 from the camps was drafted into the army. “Be a good soldier and join your friends” he said lowering her into his mouth. The girl’s sobs were cut off when he closed his mouth. He played with her some sucking on her like she was candy. Mike grew tired of her fast and with a simple movement of his tongue, threw the girl to the back of his mouth and then *gulp*.

Mike patted his stomach feeling the girls fighting to stay alive. He didn’t see the girl under her bunk trembling at the sound of her friends screaming not to be devoured. Thinking no other girls were there, he left.  He walked back to his tent when he saw one boy around 14 eating. The boy ate his rations oblivious of the murderous intent of the giant watching him. It was only when the boy heard an evil chuckle did he look up and see Mike scowling at him. Mike reached down and snatched the boy from his seat. The boy was too frightened to move or say anything. “What is your name?” Mike asked. “Matt sir” the frightened boy answered. “No your name is Bradley now” Mike said. The frightened boy decided to play along. “Yes sir. Sorry sir my name is Bradley” he said. “Bradley is the name of my daughter’s boyfriend and they thought of her marrying your kind pisses me off!” Mike yelled. “Y-yes sir” the boy shouted. “I know that stress is bad for someone my age and you’re gonna help me with that with some role-play” Mike said gently squeezing him. “ACK! Role-play?” the boy asked. “Yes pretend to be Bradley or else” Mike said. The boy caught on to what he was asking. “I’m sorry for wanting to marry the princess” the boy said frightened. “You’re damn right you’re sorry!” Mike yelled.  Mike really pretended that the innocent teen was Bradley. Mike wanted to humiliate him. He began ripping his uniform off, leaving him naked in his palm. “Please sir I’m sorry! Don’t hurt me!” he yelled. “What does my child see in something so puny? Like this can satisfy her” Mike said stroking the teen’s tiny dick. The boy shuddered in his grip. “Look at you. You teen’s get turned on by anybody touching your puny cock. I know your kind. You would fuck any girl who showed you some pussy” Mike said still stroking. It was then that the boy came on his finger. “Useless shit. Came by just that.  You’re not gonna marry my daughter and cheat on her later. Oh no, not you. Say goodbye Bradley” Mike said lowering the boy into his mouth. “I’M MATT! I’M MATT!” the boy screamed until his screams were cut off by Mike closing his mouth. A slight muffled sound could be heard from his mouth until Mike began to chew. The sounds turned to shrill shrieks until a quick silence. Now only the sounds of crunching bones were heard. Mike swallowed his remains and wiped the trickle of blood from his lips. “I feel better already. Best therapy I ever had. Now if I could do it to the real Bradley. Of course if I did, Rachel wouldn’t speak to me again” Mike said waking to his tent. “You look relaxed. Have fun?” Carol asked. “You have no idea” Mike said smiling.

The day that everything changed had arrived. Mike and Carol was only a day away from the capital. The halted their forces when they saw the opposing Colonia army standing by waiting to attack. “Status report” Mike asked his generals. “All regiments standing by. The bombs are in the rear of our formation for protection. Just give us the word to attack” the general answered.  “The word is given general. All forward troops are to march in formation with tank battalion 1 through 7” Mike ordered. “Secondary troops are to advance with me with tank battalions 8 through 15” Carol ordered. With their orders the troops advanced. Seeing them move, the Colonial general ordered his tank battalions to advance with his troops but called in artillery support. As Colonia fired their shells, killing countless soldiers, Mike was watching their positions. He was ready for the artillery this time. Their puffs of smoke and echoing shots gave their position away. “Fire on these coordinates” he ordered. The Empire’s guns fired at their targets. The Colonia’s gunnery troops first knew something was wrong when they heard a whistling sound. Before they could react, explosions erupted around them. The blasts blew the defenseless soldiers apart and any who were nearby who survived saw their comrades remains come down out of the sky like confetti.  “Move the guns! Switch to rotation alpha!” the general ordered on the radio. The guns stopped and the crews relocated as planned. As the artillery on both sides played tag, the tanks tried to flank each other to expose the weakness in their aromrs. Due to the near same design, each side knew the weak points of the others. But Colonia had one advantage. By a stroke of fate, Colonia had developed a weapon breakthrough of their own. HEAT rounds. These were designed to penetrate very thick armor. And since it was developed in Colonia, Mike and Carol’s spy couldn’t steal the plans for it. Colonia fired these rounds destroying tanks right and left. When they ran out they tag teamed any tank that dared expose their rear. They tanks were doing quite well but with only 22 tanks vs. 109 Empire tanks, it was obvious who would win. It was the same for the regular troops. They were evenly matched in terms of weaponry but the Empire’s troops outnumbered Colonia’s by 3 to 1.  For the better part of the day all the way to the late afternoon, the battle was offensive and counter offensive.  Colonia would fight and fall back only to rally again and push forward. But each push was stopped short by a resurge of the Empire’s numbers.

“How goes the battle?” the President asked on the radio. “Not well. We have done considerable damage to their troops. We’ve destroyed about 37 of their tanks, 7 artillery guns, and killed about 51,000 troops. On the other hand we’ve lost all 22 tanks, 5 artillery guns, and 81,267 troops. We might have to pull back to the city” Nick said observing the battle from the rear. “Understood. We’ll have our artillery guns and planes cover your withdrawal” the President said. Nick and the President hadn’t sent the planes for a reason. They were too valuable to gamble on a pitched battle where anti-aircraft guns could pick them off. They planned to use them to support the troops that were away from any tanks or suspicious guns. It turned out, Nick was right. As Nick’s troops pulled back, Colonia planes strafed the pursuing troops and dropped bombs on the tanks.  Scores of soldiers were raked by .50 caliber machinegun fire. And more tanks exploded when hit by incendiary bombs and rockets. Nick watched the aircraft zoom up and dive on them until the Empire soldiers pulled back their pursuit. “Okay good now fall back. Don’t pursue” Nick ordered on the radio. Out of the 8 planes that came to help, only 7 obeyed the order. One hot-blooded top gun decided to keep attacking the tanks. He followed the regiments as Nick watched through his binoculars. His fears were confirmed when he saw rapid-fire orange flashes come from the hillside. The plane belched smoke, rolled over and slammed into the ground, exploding. “That was what I was afraid of” Nick said lowering his binoculars.

As Nick wondered how he was going to survive the day, Mike was talking to Carol over the radio. “How goes it on your end?” Mike asked. “Excellent. Every tactic is useless my army. They try to resist and die like vermin. Wait…hold on a minute. 96th…WHAT ARE YOU DOING? DESTROY THAT MACHINE GUN NEST! Sorry dear. These incompetents can’t do shit without somebody to tell them to. What about you?” she asked. “They tried to send planes against us but were met with AA fire. Admit it. I called it” Mike said. “Yeah you called it” Carol answered. “Now we need to meet…fucks’ that sound?” Mike asked. “What sound?” Carol asked. “It almost sounds like…”

The sound Mike was hearing was music. “There they are. TURN IT UP!” Chris shouted. Chis had, as a typical teen, to blast music to heighten the mood. His excuse was it was a tactic used my armies over the centuries. Scotts used bagpipes and Americans used rock. Chris had chosen…”All Along the Watchtower”

“Here we are to save the day!” Chris shouted. His troops fanned out to fight the Empire and help the retreating Colonials. Chris’ sibling each had a battalion to command (except Ty, Ali and Silas of course). Seeing them, Nick shouted to halt the retreat and charge the Empire.  The Empire’s troops were caught off guard not just by the enemy attacking from two sides but hearing Jimi Hendrix for the first time. The explosions from tank shells, falling bombs from Arcadia’s planes, gunfire and rock and roll deafened the freighted troops. They were forced to retreat. “We got them on the run! Keep going!” Chris ordered. Nick quickly met up with his son. “Jimi son?” Nick asked smiling. “I figured why the hell not?” Chris said tears in his eyes hugging his dad. “I missed you too” Nick said hugging his son tightly. “We need to keep it up. We can’t’ let them get away or this nightmare might return” Nick said. “I know dad. We need to split up” Chris said. Taking the breathing room Chris bought, Nick used it to plan their next attack. They agreed to spit the forces evenly and pursue the Empire which had now broken ranks completely. “Alright! Let’s get ‘em” Nick shouted.  As father and son went back to the troops to give orders, Mike and Carol were busy trying to salvage their army.

“FUCK! I didn’t expect Arcadia to show up this quickly!” Mike shouted. Mike thought about what he could do. “Carol where is the bomb now?” he asked. “With the 108th in the valley” she answered. “Good. Is Rachel still there?” he asked. “No she radioed me that she’s with the 92nd destroying artillery emplacements” she answered. “Carol that’s dangerous!” Mike said. “Don’t worry Mike. She has her special flak jacket on and her size gives her a speed advantage. She’s moving too fast to be targeted” Carol said. “Wow good plan” Mike said surprised. “It’s her idea actually. We got a smart daughter don’t we” Carol said proudly. “Yep. Keep retreating I have a plan that will turn this around” Mike said. Mike went one of his generals. “Order the 101st to the 107th to advance near the enemy constantly firing. Make sure they don’t hold back any firepower. After that have them steady retreat to the valley to the 108th for support” he ordered. The general left to issue the orders. “Now Arcadia just has to take the bait. If only half of them do. I’ll wipe them out and kill that worthless Bradley in one fell swoop” Mike said evilly.

The regiments did as they were ordered. Chris saw them attack and he had his troop’s fire back. His tanks and aircraft mowed them down until they began to retreat. “Keep it up they’re falling back!” he shouted. Chris’ troops were in hot pursuit and followed them to the valley 6 miles away. It took them just over an hour to pin them in the valley. Now he just had to wipe them out.

Nick on the other hand and closed the distance between him and his father’s troops. He was bolstered by his Colonia’s troops and Arcadia’s troops who were being led by 15 year old Lydia. “You ready sweetie?” Nick asked. “Ready dad” Lydia answered. “Just be careful. Your grandpa is crazy, not stupid” Nick said worried about his 3 inch daughter. Unlike Chris, Lydia could easily be killed in the battle and like a loving dad; Nick was frightened of losing her. The father and daughter team marched the troops and tanks on his location. When the planes he sent for recon didn’t return, he knew that he AA was protecting his father. His theory was confirmed when he saw his nearly 50 year old dad advancing on the front row of Arcadian troops. “Fire, Fire dammit!” Nick ordered. Tanks fired on the Empires troops and soldiers while the soldiers fought each other. Now and then an Arcadian soldier fired on Mike but his flak jacket easily shrugged off the bullets. The tanks were occupied with combat from the Empire tanks. The battleground had de-evolved into chaos. It was just a mosh pit of death, gunfire, and explosions. In the confusion, Nick and Mike’s eyes locked on to each other. Mike was the first to charge. Nick met it with a charge of his own. All the pent up hatred of each other over the last 16 years exploded as they tackled each other.  Mike bear-hugged his son trying to injure his back. Nick took his elbow and rammed it in his father’s back as hard as he could. It hurt enough that Mike broke the hug. “You got better boy” Mike said stretching the hurt back muscle. “I’m not a boy dad. I’M A MAN!” Nick shouted punching his dad in the face. Mike just grinned and punched his son in the nose. Nick felt blood running down his face and wiped with his sleeve. “Oohh…did that hurt?” Mike said taunting him. “As a wise man once said. One shall stand. One shall fall” Nick said finishing wiping the blood from his face. “You will fall due to your weakness!” Mike said punching Nick in the stomach. Nick gritted his teeth. “IT IS NOT WEAKNESS TO WISH FOR PEACE! “ Nick shouted punching his father in the face and knocking a tooth out. “You are weak and I’ll prove it” Mike said spitting blood. Mike reached down into the crowd and picked out one soldier dressed differently. He figured it was a commander. “Let me go!” the soldier shouted. Mike ripped off its clothes and discovered that the soldier was a girl. “Oh bonus!” Mike said grinning. To his horror, Nick saw it was Lydia. Mike tossed her into his sore mouth and sloshed her around. Lydia panicked in his mouth. She tried to fight her way out even kicking a lose tooth with her bare feet. “DADDY SAVE ME!” she cried inside me. “Dad don’t…please. Don’t do it. SHE’S YOUR….” Too late. Mike swallowed with an exaggerated gulp. “Not bad, a little salty from all that sweat and blood but delicious nonetheless” Mike said smacking his lips. “YOU SON OF A BITCH!” Nick said screaming, tackling his father. “See, look how you fret over these creatures” Mike said grinning. “SHE WAS YOUR FUCKING GRANDDAUGHTER!”  Nick shouted trying to choke his father. Mike’s smile melted off his face. He had to use all his strength to push his vengeful son off of him. “G-granddaughter? YOU LIE!” Mike shouted. “I’m not lying” Nick said with tear s in his eyes. The sound of crying was coming from the ground. He looked down to see his tiny son Ean. He had joined his sister in the fight and had just now seen her devoured. “Come here Ean” Nick said putting his hand on the ground. Ean stepped into his palm still crying. Nick gently picked him up to eye level. “Look closer dad. See anything similar” Nick said. Mike got closer and looked at the 3 inch 14 year old boy. “His eyes, he has my eyes…” Mike said stumbling back. “That’s right, dad we can get them pregnant. Not just that but you’re a granddad not just to Chris but a bunch others. Well minus one granddaughter thanks to you” Nick said through gritted teeth. Mike’s mind was reeling. The thought of eating his granddaughter made him sick to his stomach. “Not my fault. Not my fault! If you just surrendered!” Mike said punching his son in blind insanity sending Ean to the ground bruised by the fall but alive... Nick had had it with his father’s actions. He murdered his child and he wanted him to feel pain. Nick took off his helmet and struck his father across the face with it. Mike was thrown off his feet by the blow and landed on the ground. An intense burst of pain and then numbness crept over his body. Mike tried to get up but his legs wouldn’t move. Nick saw he couldn’t move and noticed a pool of blood forming underneath him. Nick bent down and lifted his father to side. Nick saw what had happened. Mike had fallen on a piece of destroyed armor and it had pierced his spinal cord. Mike was paralyzed from the waist down. “You think you won don’t you?” Mike said pulling a switch from his pocket. “With one push, half your army is ashes literally” Mike said grinning. “What? You don’t mean…” Nick said eyes wide. “Right son, nuclear fuckin’ weapons. Say goodbye to your victory” Mike said flipping the trigger guard.

They say when people are hopped up on Adrenaline; we can think and move faster. In Nick’s case, this was true.  The riddle of the giant probe finally made sense. He finally knew what the 5 light meant. The second light lit when they introduced repeating rifles. The third light was when they got tanks; the fourth light was for planes. The lights were no countdown. It was an indicator of how advanced a civilization was. Nick knew that a good indicator of a civilizations technology also determined know many resources it had. If you were invading, you wanted the place to worth the trouble and rich natural resources was always a good reason. “Oh my god. It’s not a friendship probe. It’s a recon probe for an invasion! DAD NO!” Nick shouted. Mike pressed the switch laughing maniacally … 

45 minutes ago…

Rachel had quickly run to the valley when she heard of the 108th coming under fire. She had finished killing the last artillery squad she came across when she got the word. “Princess, you told me if any news about the 108th came out. They are under fire right now. Rachel was busy eating a young man who was the gunnery sergeant for the enemy gun. Rachel put her hand up for a second. “OH GOD HELP ME!” the man shouted as she slurped him into her mouth and swallowed. “Sorry, I got hungry. What is it?” she asked. They have engaged the enemy in the valley 2 miles away. “Oh god Bradley!” Rachel shouted.  Rachel turned to run and felt something sting her ankle. She looked down to see a survivor. She was injured from a previous gunshot and was bleeding out on the ground.  “Die…” the 17 year old girl croaked out. “You first. Smell my feet bitch” Rachel said sliding out of her sandals and slamming her sweaty foot on her. The crunch of teenage bones confirmed to Rachel that the soldier was dead. Wiping her bloody sole in the grass and putting her sandal back on, Rachel ran full stride to the valley.

5 minutes ago…

She got there in just 40 minutes. If she was in gym class her coach would be proud. Love can be a powerful motivator. As she saw the battle, she noticed a boy around her age and height leading the fight. Her eyes went wide realizing it was her nephew Chris. She was confused on how she felt. She knew he was the enemy but seeing a cute boy her size made her like him.  She wanted to meet him. “I order you to stop at once!” she shouted to her troops. Confused but not wanting to disobey, stopped firing. Chris seeing this ordered a ceasefire. “You want to surrender?” he asked. Taken aback by a cute girl his age and size, he felt himself get hard looking at her cleavage through her uniform. “I propose a truce. You’re Chris right?” she asked. “Yeah you must be Rachel. What kind of truce?” he asked. “My parents want to conquer your people but I don’t. I’m not bloodthirsty like them. I only eat the bad people” she said. “So do I! I only ate those girls because they wanted to hurt people I like!” Chris said thinking Rachel would understand. “We don’t have to fight. We could unite the people and there would be no more war. They keep their countries and government but we control them” Rachel proposed. Chris thought about this. No war sounded great but could he trust her? “No slaves? No eating innocent people?’” he asked. Rachel smiled. Her plan was working. She could control the world through Chris. She’d have to give up the rape sessions and random eating but queen of the world sounded good too. “Deal” she said. “Good we need to tell dad” Chris said. “We can stop fighting? All right Rachel!” Bradley shouted.  Just as he did, a bright flash went off and like that they were gone, vaporized by her cruel, insane father.

Now…

Nick saw the flash, and a second or two later the growing mushroom cloud. “You have no idea what you just did” Nick said to his dad. “I just ended this war is what I did” Mike said smiling. “Enjoy your victory as a cripple. At least these creatures as you call them can walk” Nick said walking away. Mike’s smile for the second time melted away. Mike didn’t want to live as a cripple. The object of ridicule for people he considered inferior. “Want to know something? Remember that girl you liked? Carrie I think her name was. I ate her after you turned traitor. Bitch gave me gas though. Think about that when you mother and sister nuke Arcadia a kill anyone you ever loved. Oh don’t worry about Chris. He won’t die. We need him so Rachel can rape him and give us another heir to our lineage” Mike said laughing. He hoped Nick would kill him and spare him a life of misery. Nick just clenched his fist and turned his gaze to him. “I’m not going to kill you dad but doesn’t mean I will save you either” Nick said smiling. “What are you smiling about?” Mike asked. Mike’s answer came when he saw movement on his chest. What he saw was a female soldier carrying an RPG. “Remember me?” she asked. Mike tried to grab her but his arms were too short. He tried to move but couldn’t. “I remember you. You came to my town 16 years ago asking for people to eat. My mother thinking you would help the people selflessly gave her life to help you. The thanks she got were you telling her she tasted like poverty! I lost my mother for nothing! I swore you would pay that day. I was only 7 but I swore I would kill you one day. I ran off to Colonia to join the military. When you invaded, I saw my day had finally come!  DIE MOTHERFUCKER!” she shouted firing the RPG. The rocket only took a second to strike Mike. When the smoke cleared, Mike was barely alive; his helmet took the brunt of the hit. The hit was enough though. The kinetic impact snapped his neck so now Mike was completely paralyzed. What’s more his nose was broken and without being able to stand, he was choking on his own blood. Mike’s last moments was thinking what if he had never seen that commercial for “Dimensional Getaways”.  The girl seeing her enemy dead collapsed on his dead chest and cried. Cried like she did when she was 7 years old.

Nick ran to a transport and ordered them to drive to Colonia. He had to see what the probe was doing. A few hours later, he arrived at Steel Mountain. Nick ran to the probe’s screen and saw it ominously said “Resource scan complete. Technology scan complete. Biographic data scan complete. Acquiring dimensional coordinates 96%” Nick looked at the lights. All five were lit. “I knew it. Oh god I knew it” he said. With fevered eyes he saw it hit 100%. He looked around nothing happened. “Whew thank god” Nick said relieved. He walked down the mountain and radioed his son. He tried several time but no response. “Jesus no…OH GOD!!! AHHHGH!” Nick screamed crying and collapsing on the floor. As if fate was waiting for his cry, a huge massive portal opened near Stone Mountain. Nick head the sonic boom of air from the portal and looked at its source. What he saw was three massive people easily 200 feet tall (to him) step out of it.  A woman around 19 who was accompanied by two men around 22 and 23 stood before him. “Where is the probe?” the female asked. “Over here commander” one man answered. They stood over the probe. “Download the intel” she ordered. The man pulled out a holographic PDA and began accessing its data. “Download complete” he said a minute later. “Hmmm…commander the probe indicates that this planet is poor in resources and the only life here is minuscule” he said. “How is it then they advanced to the nuclear age?” she asked. “Unknown” he answered. “Where are the people of this world?” she asked. “It seems by your feet” he answered. The giantess bent down and could see people the size of ants gathering near her and Nick. “One is bigger than the other” she said. The man pointed his PDA at Nick who was still in shock. “Scan complete. His quantum signature is different from the others. He might not be from here” he said. The woman bent down and seized Nick between her fingers. “How did you get here?” she asked coldly.  Nick knew he could never tell her how he got here. “Fuck you, I’ll never tell you anything!” Nick said defiantly. Nick didn’t care if he died anymore. Two of his kids were dead and the loss was too much for him. “Commander if I may, I have detected a strange tech signature on the other side of this continent. Tech readings are 800 times more advanced than anything else” he said.

The woman smiled at Nick. “Is this creature poisonous?” she asked. “No ma’am” the other solder answered. Hearing this she raised Nick over her mouth and dropped him in.  Nick fell into her humid mouth and slid to the back of her throat. The last thing he thought of was the day his family went to the airport. The last day his family was whole. He smiled at the memory as she swallowed.  The woman traced the bulge down her throat and felt him enter her stomach. “Not too bad” the woman said remembering Nick’s taste. She looked around and saw that the bug people (as she called them) had begun to open fire. Their weapons were so puny that it didn’t even trigger her shields that were installed in their uniforms. She grabbed a handful of them (about 200 in all) and dumped them into her mouth. She frowned not being able to taste them and swallowed. Nick who barely clung to life was rained on my Colonia militia. “Let’s go” she commanded. The solders marched out of the city crushing people under their feet.  They passed the school and saw tanks guarding it. They fired on the intruders. Their shells impacted the shields covering them detonating harmlessly. The soldiers just kicked the matchbox sized tanks into the school destroying them.  The school was on fire now and the kids who were taking cover evacuated the building. The woman saw them flee and scooped them all up in her hands. She didn’t know how many she had but guessed to over 500. The children cried seeing the impossibly huge eyes looking at them. Without warning, she dumped them into her mouth and began chewing. She smiled at the flavor. Each child exploding under her molars gave her a flavor. “Seems you have to eat a lot to get a flavor from them” she thought. The soldiers cringed some seeing the bloody drool from her mouth. They knew their commander had a cruel streak but not like this. “Glad she’s on our side” one soldier said.  The children Nick said he would protect were eaten like they were crumbs.  They met little resistance from that point. Many fled at their mountainous sight. As they strode through the battlefield, Carol wondered why she could call Mike or Rachel. Then she saw the giants. She figured they had something to do with it. “Fire all guns! FIRE EVERYTHING!” SHE YELLED. Every artillery gun and tank fired on the giants. As before their shields absorbed the damage. In no time they were on top of her. “Another one like the male in the city” the soldier said picking her up. “She looks like their leader. Take off her clothes and see if she has any marking describing her origin.” the woman said. Carol was stripped nude and when they say on tattoos or barcodes, she ordered her disposal. “As you wish commander” the soldier said tossing Carol into his mouth and swallowing her. Carol landed in a pool of acid and desperately pounded the stomach walls trying to find a way to survive. Her last thoughts were that she would die like so many she condemned to death. With one final scream she collapsed due to the toxic fumes and CO2.

They crossed the continent and got to Arcadia with frightening speed. Due to their size they got there in just 2 days. “Probe detected 1200 meters south” one soldier said. As soon as they stepped over the walls they were met with gunfire and rockets. Nothing could hurt them it seems. They callously crushed any opposition. Nicks kids died very quickly under their feet since they were at the forefront of the militia. Amy could only watch as the city died with each stomp. She huddled in the castle wishing Nick and Chris was with her. “I don’t want to die alone” she said crying in the darkness.  She listened to the booms of their steps receding away. As the giants walked through the city, they ate thousands. They were hungry from two day s of walking. The population that took generations to grow was decimated in just 10 minutes.

They reached the temple that housed the probe. “Access the device” she ordered. The solder pointed his PDA at the probe and waited. “Download complete. We have the dimensional coordinates. This probe indicates good resources on this world call Earth” he told the woman. “Excellent. Send the coordinates to HQ. Tell them to send out troops” she said. The soldier typed on his PDA. “Message received” he said. “Good. Now let’s join our troops. Prepare for transport” she said. A sonic boom echoed through the depopulated city as a portal opened to Earth. The three invaders stepped through and left leaving the world in ruins.

 

End Notes:

Well Mike's family vacation is over but not the saga. The fight for Earth will begin in a new story coming soon titled "Invasion" Look for it!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3805