Mile tall blues by Mr_G
Summary:

A short woman wants to be taller. But get's a lot more than what she bargined for. When she becomes a much bigger giantess than she wanted.


Categories: Gentle, Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 3072 Read: 22033 Published: September 24 2013 Updated: October 05 2013

1. Chapter 1 by Mr_G

2. Chapter 2 by Mr_G

3. Chapter 3 by Mr_G

Chapter 1 by Mr_G
  1. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 


Mile tall blues

 

 

They say be careful what you wish for. I have learned that is true. Before you ask I’m not one of those who has gone to the Wishbone restaurant and made a wish. I have read Stanley Charm memoirs. I have read about what can go wrong.

 

My name is Melody Johnston. I was a short woman. I was only 4’10” and felt like I was the shortest woman in the world. On second thought, I should say I felt like the shortest woman in Canada, the country that I call home.

 

A friend of mine once sent me a cartoon showing a huge giantess sitting on a planet that no bigger than a beach ball to her.

“All I wanted was to be a little bit taller.” The woman in the cartoon moaned. While I am nowhere near that big. I think I know how she feels.

 

All right I admit I wanted to be more than a little bit taller. I dreamt of being a class seven or six giantess. I guess that should explain that class seven giantesses are 15 feet tall and class six giantesses are 50 feet tall. The giantesses get bigger as the class number gets smaller. Taylor Smith the GTS-goddess that runs this world is class one. At 6,000 feet tall she’s the biggest giantess of all. She prefers to be addressed as goddess Smith.

 

Then one day I heard that goddess Smith was creating some new openings for giantesses. There were six openings. Each class of giantess had an opening. People from all over the world were welcome to apply. And hundreds of women around the world did apply. I applied to become a giantess and indicated that I wanted to be a class seven giantess. With class six being my second choice. But at the time I didn’t read the fine print on the application form. It would come back to haunt me.

 

For some reason goddess Smith decided to fill the openings one day at a time. The first day the opening in the seventh class of giantesses was filled. On the second day the opening in the sixth class was filled. On and on it went until the sixth day when the second class giantess opening was filled.

 

The first sign of trouble was on the first day when Brenda became a class seven giantess. She was a 6’4’ blond woman who wanted to be an all powerful giantess. She was not happy.

“I applied to be a class two giantess. Not a weak class seven.” She complained to goddess Smith. But Goddess Smith replied.

“I decide your size. I am under no obligation to fallow what people put down as their size preference.”

Brenda was not happy. It was at that point I ran for cover for I knew from experience Brenda would be taking out her anger on the first small person she met. Fortunately I was able to elude her.

The second day came and went. Someone in England became the class six. I assumed that my application had been rejected.

 

The days passed. A woman in Nigeria got the class five spot. The class four went to a woman in China. An American took the class three spot. All these women made the news. And the media speculated on who would be picked next. There was a lot speculation on who the class two giantess would be. The reason being her estimated height was a mile. She would be one of the most powerful giantesses on the planet.

 

I remember the news cast the evening before the sixth day. I was watching it with my friend Mariah who wanted to be a second class giantess.

“One of these women will wake up a mile tall in the Texan house.” The newscaster said while pointing to pictures of the remaining giantess applicants. 

“That woman will be me.” Mariah told me.

“What’s makes you so sure? There are still hundreds of women in the running.”I asked her.

“Because I deserve it. But don’t worry I won’t forget you Mel.”

”At a mile tall you won’t be able to even see me.”

She laughed at that. But it was no laughing matter the next day. But Mariah was wrong. She didn’t become the class two giantess. I did.

 

I woke to the sound of my cell phone ringing. It was on a nearby table. Still half asleep I answered it.

“Hello.”

“Ms. Johnston you’re late. Where are you?”

I started to say at home when I realized I wasn’t home. I was in a strange bed. Then a tall blond woman came into the room. Took the cell phone from my hands and said into the mouthpiece.

“Mr. Manning? This is goddess Smith. I’m here to inform you that Ms. Johnston is no longer working for you. She’s working for me.”

I could my boss correction ex boss yelling over the phone. Goddess Smith then hung up on him.

“Is she awake yet?” A voice asked in a Texan accent. I looked to see a brunette dressed in a class two uniform standing in what seemed to be a hallway. 

“I’m wondering if I’m still dreaming. What’s going on?”

“Congratulations Melody Johnston you have been selected to be a class two giantess. You’re in the Texan house and you are now a mile tall. I’m Taylor Smith but call me Goddess Smith in public. Over there is Hillary Gabriel.”

“Wait a minute. She’s taller than me?” Hillary asked.

“She’s only 280 feet taller than you. You’ll hardly notice the difference.”

“There must be some mistake.” I muttered.

“I know this isn’t the size you wanted. But you’re meant to be a mile tall.” Goddess Smith told me.

“That’s an understatement. There are woman my friend Mariah for example who would have been better suited to being a mile tall.”

“If you read the fine print in the application form you’ll see that I have the final say over a giantess size. Get dressed and we’ll tell you want you need to know about being a class two giantess.”

It was only then I realized I only had a bra and patties on.

 

To be continued 

 

 For those who are curious here’s how the class’s break down. Giantess numbers include the new hires.  

 

Giantess classes a brief guide

Class one: Height: 6000 feet  

Number of giantesses in class: 1 (Taylor Smith herself)

Class two: Height: 5000 feet to one mile

Number of giantess in class: 2

Class three: Height 3000 feet

Number of giantess in class: 4

Class four: Height 500 feet

Number of giantess in class: 8

Class five: Height 250 feet

Number of giantess in class: 16

Class six: Height 50 feet

Number of giantess in class: 32

Class seven: Height 15 feet

Number of giantess in class: 64

 

 

Chapter 2 by Mr_G

Chapter two

 

 “I suppose all my old clothes are now too small for me.” I muttered.

“You will find them in the closet over there along with your uniforms. I recommend putting on the uniform for you will being meeting the press later.” Goddess Smith informed me.

“The press!” I muttered. Then I remember that there was a lot of press interest in the new giantesses.

 

The closet did contain what clothes I owned before plus a couple of uniforms. Guess I should mention that giantess uniforms look like they came from star trek; the next generation. Each class uniform is a different colour. Class two are red.

 

The uniform was a perfect fit. I looked at myself in the mirror. A woman with black hair and blue eyes looked back at me.

“I must admit she looks good in red.” Hillary muttered.

Then a thought came to me.

 “My clothes grew with me but what about my other stuff?”

“Your cell phone is by your bed. Your bookcase is in the living room along with your laptop. As for your car, its back in Canada for you has no need for a car now.” Goddess Smith replied.

“You can move far faster than the fastest car.” Hillary added.

“I’m still going to miss my car.” Then something else occurred to me.

 

“Is there any food around here?” The question sent Goddess Smith and Hillary into fits of laughter.

“What’s so funny?”

“Don’t you know that giantesses on this world are solar powered?” Hillary asked me.

“I’ve heard the term but never understood it.”

“It means you receive your energy from the sun instead of food and drink.”

“What!”

 “It’s something I’m proud off. Instead of eating this world out of house and home my giantesses can live off sunlight. To get solar energy all you have to do is expose your skin. You don’t have to worry about getting sunburn. Your body no longer has that weakness. Also you don’t have to worry about getting too much sun. When your body also enough it will stop absorbing energy.”

“What about too little sun?” I asked.

“You can survive a rainy day or two but I would stay from Polar Regions in the winter. Weeks without sun would be very bad for you.”

“What about keeping clean?” I inquired.

“The house has a shower and a bath that I expect you two to share.”

“I don’t mind sharing the bathroom but don’t think of touching my stuff.” Hillary warned.

 

“Before we go on you have be aware that when you’re outside the house you have to watch your step. You could easily crush people to death. Not to mention destroy property without intending to. “

“What about inside the house?” I asked.

“We have an understanding that any human who enters this house does so at their own risk. “ Goddess Smith replied.

“Not that stops the most determined of giantess fans.” Hillary added.

 

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

“It’s time to go out and introduce you to the world. Fallow me.”

I then fallowed Goddess Smith to the front door. Once there she stepped aside and said.

“Go on. Open the door.”

Not sure of what I would face I opened the door.

 

At first I thought she was a dwarf for she was the size of a child compared to me. She had long red hair and green eyes. She was dressed in a class three uniform which are a yellow colour.

“Hello. My name is Brooke O’Neil. You must be Melody Johnston.”

“That’s me. I must say it’s strange to look down at a 3000 foot giantess.”

While I was speaking I felt something flying around my face. I moved my hands to get them away from my face. This alarmed my fellow giantesses.

“Stop! Those are helicopters not flies.” Hillary cried out.

 “Say what!” I cried.

“It’ true Ms. Johnston.” A loudspeaker came from one of the helicopters. “Please don’t knock us out of the sky.”

Then I took a closer look and realized it was helicopters and not flies buzzing around me.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to hurt any reporters.”

 “Actually it is mostly photographers in the helicopters. Most of the reporters are in my right hand.” Brooke explained.

I bend down to take a look and saw that her hand had an army of tiny figures than looked no bigger than ants to me. They were so small that while I could tell from the most part men from women. Their faces were too small to make out any real detail.

“They are so small.” I muttered. This got a laugh from the reporters.

“I assure you they are ‘normal’ sized’ people.” Goddess Smith whispered behind me. Then she stood beside me and said.

“Welcome everyone to Texas House. I’m here to introduce Melody Johnston the new class two. She’s from Canada but the Texas house will be her home now. Her role will be to help assist me in ruling this world and to be company to Hillary.”

“I was happy being the only class two. I do not need company.” Hillary complained.

Goddess Smith frowned then she said.

“Hillary you and I are going to have a little talk. In the meantime the press may ask Melody questions but keep in mind Melody is a brand new giantess.” Goddess Smith and Hillary then went inside the house leaving me alone outside with Brooke and the press.

 

To be continued

 

Author note: Still not sure where I will take this story. But there will be a part 3. If you have any ideas on what the press should ask Melody now’s the time to speak up.

As always comments are welcome.

 

Chapter 3 by Mr_G

Chapter three

 

“All right people! What you do want to know?” I asked the reporters in Brooke’s hand. Several reporters tried to speak at once.

“I can only answer one question at a time.”

“Do you have any brothers or sisters?”

“No. I’m an only child.”

“What do you do before you became a giantess?”

“I was an office clerk working for a law firm. I don’t really want to talk about my old job.”

“What’s your sexual orientation?”

“I’m not sure it’s business of yours but I’m a heterosexual woman.”

“Do you have a boyfriend?”

“Not at the moment. I did have a crush on a man named Jake. But he said I was too small. Guess I should explain that at the time I was only 4’10” and he was 6’4” Last I’ve heard he was living with a tall blond. So at the moment I’m single.”

“Wow! I thought I was short before I became a giantess.” Brooke commented.

“How tall were you?” I asked.

“I was 5’2”. “She replied.

 

The reporters feeling restless started asking more questions.

“Are you looking for a boyfriend?”

“No. the men of this world are too small for me. Can we move on to another topic?”

 “Why did you want to become a class two?”

“I didn’t. I wanted to be a class seven or class six. But goddess Smith decided on my size.”

 “Why would want to be a class seven?”A reporter asked.

“Yeah! Why would you want to be so small?” Brooke asked.

“Before today 15 feet was large to me. I had dreams of walking the streets of cities and being taller than every man I met. Not to mention most women. Unless your short you have no idea how it sucks to have almost everyone tower over you. But besides that I wanted to be small enough that I could handle men without hurting them. I wanted to be able to see their faces as I teased them.”

“Why do you want to tease men?”

“Not all men. Just the men who refused to date me because I was too short. But now I’m so big handling a man would make me nervous. And instead of walking the streets I would probably crush the streets.”

“You may be too big to safely enter cities, but there is lots of things class two can do.”

While Brooke was talking I noticed another class three giantess approaching. She was a beautiful Hispanic. When she got closer I realized she wasn’t alone.

 

There was a class five on her shoulder and in her right hand were a class six and a couple of class seven’s. The class five was dark skinned woman while the class six was Asian. The two class seven were a blond and brunette with white skin.

 

I could tell the classes because all the giantesses were in uniform. Class five’s uniforms are pink in colour. Class six is blue white the seven’s uniforms are white.

 

She walked right up to me and said.

“Greetings. My name is Isabella. Some of my friends want to meet you.”

“My name is Melody. I assume your friends are the giantesses with you?”

“That’s right. May I introduce Marsha who is sitting on my shoulder. The class six is Chun from China. The class seven’s are Betty and Veronica. “

 

Several calls of greeting came up from the small (to me) giantesses. I could not get over how small the class six and seven’s looked to me. They looked like they were less than an inch tall. I was thinking about asking to hold them when I heard Goddess Smith say.

“What’s going on here?”

“I’m just helping a few friends who wanted to meet Melody.” Isabella explained.

“This was supposed to be a press conference. But I suppose the press has asked enough questions for today. Brooke please remove the press from my sight.”

“Yes Goddess Smith.”

This brought groans and protests from a few reporters. But Brooke then walked away so the reporters in her hand didn’t have a choice.

“That includes the press in the helicopters. Shoo.”

The helicopters then flew away.

 

“Melody it’s time to practice handling giantesses smaller than yourself. Please pick Marsha off Isabella shoulder and place her in your right hand.

“Ok!” I muttered as I picked up Marsha. She was lighter than I expected.

“If I didn’t know better I would say that your just a few inches tall instead of 250 feet fall.”

“In your hand I do feel small.” Marsha replied.

 “Now pick up Chun and place her in your hand. “

Picking up Chun was harder for she was smaller and I didn’t want to hurt her. But I got her in the palm of my hand. It was strange holding not one but two giantess in the palm of my hand. At 50 feet tall Chun didn’t even come to Marsha’s knees.

 

This account goes long. After a while I handed Chun and Marsha back to Isabella. Then goddess Smith and I went on a walk together. But that’s a story I’ll share another time.

 

 the end for now

 

Author note: While i do have some ideas about what will happen to Melody and freinds. They will proabely be posted as seperate stories instead of being part of this one.

 

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3803