Day at the Beach by Giga
Summary:

When John's girlfriend enjoyes herself at the beach John is not having such a great time.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Butt, Body Exploration, Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 2453 Read: 59319 Published: August 24 2013 Updated: August 27 2013
Story Notes:

Hope you enjoy it

1. The Desert by Giga

2. The Sea by Giga

3. The Mountains by Giga

4. Plain of Blue by Giga

The Desert by Giga

It was a sunny day at the beach in Brazil. John and his girlfriend Jenn had just arrived at the entrance to the resort they are staying at. Jenn was 5'8 with brown hair and a great ass which looked amazing in her pink bikini. They decided to head down to the beach for a day of fun. When they arrived a brazilian woman approached John. " Men are not allowed on this beach, bad things happen." John disregarded this warning and continued on to the white sand beach. "This is great isn't it Jenn?" John asked. When he turned to look at his girlfriend he saw that she was gone. In fact as he looked around he saw that there was no one at the beach but him. He didn't mind at first but when he got in the water he started to drift from shore. The waves got bigger and bigger as the shore got farther away. He found a giant piece of wood and climbed on it. The waves started smashing the wood until John went under. Hanging on for dear life he managed to hold on to the wood. Then he passed out. 

*****************************************************

"I wonder where John went?" Thought Jenn as she walked around the beach looking for him. "I guess hes bound to turn up eventually" She headed for the water for a swim while John returned.

*********************************************************

When John woke up he found himslef in some sort of desert filled with rocks. The wood he had drifted on now rested on a dune of rocks. John climbed to the top of the dune to get a better view. All he saw for miles was wave after wave of rocks and as he turned around he saw 30 foot waves crashing against the shore of this desert. Then everything started shaking. "An earthquake?" Then John saw somthing that took his breath away. A giant jenn was walking calmly down the beach headed for the water. "Over here!" yelled someone but who? John looked into the direction of the caller. "Hello? anyone there?" John yelled back "Yes! quickly into the damp sand it's safer." "Huh, who are you?" John yelled " Men just like you who came to this beach and shrank, we have been living in the sand for months now avoiding the giants. Its too late to live now friend you had your chance she is approaching good luck" The odd man scurried off and burrowed into the sand. 

***************************************************

Jenn walked to the edge of the water and then sat down letting the water brush her legs and feet. "This is great, I wish John was here to relax with me." She wiggled her toes in the sand then she head out for a swim. She felt somthing on her butt and promptly took it off. It was just a piece of driftwood.

******************************************************

John screamed as he saw his now gigantic girlfriend walking towards him. She was still somewaht far away but John wasn't going to take any chances. He ran to the wood he has floated on and took shelter under it. It couldn't be as safe as the damp sand but it was something. The shaking got stronger as she approached and a colossal foot smashed into a rock dune obliterating it with her foot. She took a couple more steps and then stopped. John took in a sigh of relief. A shadow fell upon the desert and as John looked up the most perfect but enormous ass he has ever seen was about to smash him. He screamed

 

End Notes:

I hope you liked it please review

The Sea by Giga
Author's Notes:

Hope you enjoy it 

John started running as fast as he could across the rock covered ground that he once called sand. He looked up just in time to see Jenn's enourmous buttcheek come down on top of him. He screamed as her weight pushed him deep into the sand. The sand scratched him as he went further down. The pressure was intense as he tried to dig under the ass. Somthing grabbed him from below. It was the man from earlier. "You were lucky to survive if it wasn't for this tunnel you would be a red stain on her bikini."said the man. "Thank you, whats your name?" "Oscar." They crawled through the tunnel quickly. "Where are we going?" asked John panting from the humidity of the wet sand. "To the damp sand like before it's safe there the waves don't do much this deep". Just as Oscar went to make another turn a red painted toe smashed though the sand. "Brothers!" screamed Oscar as he ran foward. it was too late Jenn had mashed them to a paste between her toes without knowing it. John looked up in horrer at Jenn's uncaring face as she destroyed their homes. He was about to turn and run when he saw Oscar running toward her foot."Oscar no!" screamed John. "Theres nothing left for me." Oscar said as Jenn's massive foot came down and crushed him. John didn't know what to do so he ran back to the dry sand and hope he survives. Jenn started moving, her hands kicked up sand as she pushed herself into the water. John went flying threw the air and landed on her thigh just before she launched her self into the ocean.

***********************************************************

Jenn swam happily in the shallow water. She didn't care where John was anymore she just wanted to have fun. Her stomach started to rumble a little and a pressure started to build. Jenn got out of the water and headed for the bathroom. Along the way a little poot escped her butt. "Oopsies, I hope no one notices teehee." She continued on to the bathroom.

**************************************************************

The water below was fierce and John did not feel like going for a swim. John looked up at the massive butt of her girlfriend and started climbing. "If she starts to use her legs to swim I'm as good as dead." John thought. He looked down at the waves crashing on her body and he picked up the pace. John was half way there when Jenn started standing up. He held on to dear life near her ass crack as her butt quaked and jiggled as she walked. He looked down at her feet and saw that she was walking back on shore. He also saw sand stuck under her buttcheek slowly start falling miles and miles down to the desert. Suddenly without warning there was a sharp hissing sound followed by a huge explosion. John held on tightly as the smell of fart decended on him. He threw up and gagged at the smell. He was about to pass out when he saw somthing red approach him.

 

The Mountains by Giga

"My butt itches" thought Jenn. "I hope no one notices" Jenn thought as she lowered her hand to scratch her butt. "Ahhhhh thats much better." Jenn swiped the sand off her finger on her bra and went into the bathroom. Pffffffft "Woah what did I eat? I hope no one heard." Jenn relaxed and began to pee. She saw specks of sand in the water and aimed for them. Jenn saw what looked like a little bug in the water wriggling to get out. "Awwwww how cute" Jenn said as she snuffed out it's life with her pee.

******************************************************'

John was about to pass out from the stench and fall miles to the ground below when a huge finger came down and caught him. John still woozy from the ass blast looked up and saw Jenn's enourmous face looming over him. "Jenn! Jenn!" He cried but he was too small. Suddenly he was dragged arcoss what seemed to him like a field. "Oh god Jenn wiped me off on her tits" John thought. He tried to grab hold of somthing but he could'nt find anything. Then Jenn's tits stopped jiggling and she stopped then he dropped and bounced around a little and almost fell. John grabbed a hold of her bikini top and held on. Jenn sat down. Then almost instantly an explosion much louder then the one before tore through John's skull. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!" John screamed as Jenn let loose another fart. Then the ringing in his hears subsided and he heard a waterfall. "Jenn must be peeing, nows my chance" John climbed up the bikini top and onto her breast.

*********************************************************

Jenn got up wiped and left the bathroom. "Much better" Jenn thought "What should I do now? Hmmm" A light caught her eye as she saw a tanning chair with a brazilian woman giving massages to other resort memebers. She walked over and laid down on her stomach and enjoyed a free massage.

***************************************************************

John was bouncing up and down as Jenn walked. He looked around and saw that Jenn was heading to get a massage "Oh no" "Please no" Jenn bent over and as she did he fell into her bikini top. Jenn was about to smash John with her tit. John ran for his life and made it outside the bra. He looked up to see a gorgous 22 year old masuese. While he was looking at her he failed to notice her foot come up.

***************************************************************

"Nasty sand is stressful, not good for massage" said the masuese. "What is your name?" asked Jenn. " Missy" responded Missy. She gave Jenn a back rub and a foot massage. "Have you seen the litte sand bugs recently?" "No" replied Jenn what are those? "Tiny little bugs the size of sand they are nasty I squish them very morning when I sit on the chair for work" Missy let out a laugh "It looks like I crushed about fifteen still alive on your fett"

****************************************************************

John was glued to her feet that were coated in sweat from a day outside. "What now?" John said to himself. He couldnt stand the smell of her feet any longer and began to see stars. He crawled to the edge of her foot and fell in the sand. He dug down deep and fell asleep.

 

End Notes:

I hope to continue this hope you enjoyed

Plain of Blue by Giga
Author's Notes:

Final chapter hope you e3njoyed it

John dug himself out of the hole he hab been sleepingin only to discover a mountain of white flesh close to him. He approached the mountain with caution.

"Hmm I should climb up" John suggested to himself.

It took almost two hours but at ast John managed to get ontop of this womans leg.

********************************************************************

Sarah was fast asleep on the beach. She was lying on her back in jean shorts and a sports bra.

"Ahhhhhh, that was a nice nap." Sarah said out loud.

She streched and contined to lie down on her stomach for awhile longer. A couple minutes passed and a noxous cloud of gas came flying out of her ass.

"Whew"

Sarah patted her butt lightly and drifted off again.

****************************************************************

John looked around at the blue hills around him. He walked for awhile until he found a chasm that was so deep he couldn't see the bottom. He picked up a piece of sand that was on her cheek and threw it in. It bounced on the walls of her ass and fell in.

"Damn thats one big butt"

He looked at the blue field that was this girls back. High up on her shoulder was long blond hair tied in a pony tail. John moved toward her back when all of a sudden everything started to move. He heard a loud moaing sound and then the butt he was on spasmed and knocked him down. He rolled down her buttcheek right up to her crack. 

"God no please no" John screamed. "NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOO"

John grabbed onto the denim and manged to keep himself out of the place of no return. At least for now. Using the denim he slowly climbed out and onto the surface. He started to run as fast as he could down the cheek towards the top of the back pocket. At least there John would have an easy ride if this monster stood up. This was not the case for as John was close to the pocket a fart quaked her butt so slighlty. This was alot diffrent on Johns scale. When the fart happened John went flying into the air. In his few moments of consciousness he saw himself falling back down. He saw blue and then nothing. Nothing but darkness. The smell was unbearable and John passed out. In the limbo of his mind he heard three loud crashed far far in the sky.  

***************************************************************

Sarah awoke startled and quickly got up. She almost had missed her yoga class. She ran towards the resort as fast as she could. 

"Fuck Fuck Fuck"

She tore off her sweaty shorts and put on some fresh yoga pants. There was no time for dirty laundry now so she sprinted out the door.

******************************************************

John woke up slowly to discover he had lost his hearing in his left ear. When he got up to walk he fell and screamed. The bone in his leg was dust and so was his arm. He dragged himself out from under the blue jeans and onto a sofa.

"Fuck"

The door to the room opened and John coudn't believe his eyes. it was Jeen.

"You switched my reservation!?!?!!?!" John screamed at no one. 

He watched giant Jenn in anger as she sprinted around the room to gather what looked like fresh clothes. In a second Jenn sat down ontop of John.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" John screamed as he felt most of his ribs crack.

"I should be dead" John thought.

John was very lucky to survive this long. Wind rushed to his face when Jenn stood up. He was pinned in between her butt cheeks. 

"Again!?!?!?!!?!?"

John didn't pass out this time. If he was going to die then he was going to die conscious. He was shaking around in her butt as she walked and then nothing.

"Alright girls lets get this started!!"

A voice from far away boomed in his ears. Suddenly everything started moving. Her butt got tighter tighter. Until......pop.

***************************************************************

"Damn I'm late for yoga why didn't Sarah tell me!?!?!!?!?" Jenn thought.

She hopped on the couch to put some shoes on and sprinted out the door.When she arrived she was relieved that Annabel had not started yet. After the usual "lets get started" call they all started with a high kick. After yoga Jenn went back to where they were staying and took off her pants.

"Ahhhhhhh huh?Whats this red stain?" Jenn asked Sarah

"Oh that? It's nothing I get them on my bra alot when i go sunbathing."

"Hahah" Jenn laughed "You mean sleeping."

"Yeah whatever Jenn I'm just glad you got over that John guy ditching you."

"Thanks" said Jenn "I wish....I could just....crush him like a bug! You know?"

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3739