Back to the Drawing Board by enriquegtr13
Summary:

Eric has always been lucky that his gilrfirend was 'on board' with his fetish. But what happens when he finds a way to actually fulfill his fantasies thanks to a scientist at work?

 


Categories: Humiliation, Young Adult 20-29, Feet, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 11135 Read: 68235 Published: August 07 2013 Updated: August 28 2013

1. Chapter 1 by enriquegtr13

2. Chapter 2 by enriquegtr13

3. Chapter 3 by enriquegtr13

4. Chapter 4 by enriquegtr13

5. Chapter 5 by enriquegtr13

6. Chapter 6 by enriquegtr13

7. Chapter 7 by enriquegtr13

8. Chapter 8 by enriquegtr13

Chapter 1 by enriquegtr13
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Finaly decided to get around to writing a story after reading so many great ones here on this site. Critiques and comments are welcomed! 

The story kind of got away from me in terms of set up but the action will come! I promise!

 

"Crawl to me BUG. I want you to kiss my heels." My girlfriend Katie said shaking me to my core.

 

I crawled over to her the floor, looking up only to keep the illusion going that I was really bug sized. When I got to her I began kissing from the bottom of her heels and working my way up her beautiful bronze leg. At that moment she was a goddess to me and I let her know by showering her perfectly toned body with kisses. I was on my knees at this point going after her breasts like mad. She looked down and placed her hand on my face. With little force she pushed me off and lowered me to the floor and we had the most amazing sex…

 

Katie was always very cool about indulging my "needs." When I first told her about my fetish she was a little weirded out at first, but over time she really seemed to enjoy being a giantess and in control. At first, I think it was because the more she turned me on the better I performed but now, I can see in her eyes that she truly gets off on completely dominating me. Katie and I have been dating for 4 years now and she is still as stunning as the day I met her. She has that “island girl” look going on. Long black hair, tan skin, she’s not tall but not short either. The more we experimented with role-playing the more my appetites grew. I would ask her to be more dominant and aggressive to the point where I have a few scars in the shape of heels marks. Clearly, things were escalating and Katie loved the opportunity to dominate me so, when I found out there was a way for me to actually live out my fantasy I couldn't wait to try it out. Little did I know, getting what you want doesn’t always lead to the best results.

 

It all started one day at work…

 

I worked at a private weapons manufacturing company, which may sound exciting but I was only an accountant. So the majority of my days would be spent number crunching with the occasional socializing.

 

This one girl named Ana would made her daily visit to my cubicle to chit chat. She was a cute girl, always talking about her boyfriend (which in the 2 years I have known her have yet to see) and asking how things are with Katie and me.

 

As she always does, she sat on my desk to retain my full attention. While I enjoy the company of the beautiful girl sitting on my desk I always try to stay true to Katie, Ana does make it easier by talking about the mind numbing things everyday.

 

As she was going one I was so zoned out that I didn’t notice one of the researchers from the R & D department walk into my cubicle.

The professionally dressed woman with a white lab coat cleared her throat to reveal her presence and said in shy tone, “Um… excuse me, are you Mr. Moreno?”

 

“No, I mean Yes! I’m sorry yes, you can call me Eric.” I said apologetically as I tried to get Ana off my desk and out of my space.

 

“Please have a seat!” I said, “Now, how can I help you miss…”

 

“Oh, my name is Dakota, yes um, well… I need to increase my funds for my project and uh… I was told to come up to accounting to get those funds.” she said.

 

I could tell she was nervous; she probably had her head in a lot of books and didn’t spend much time socializing. So I tried to speed things by asking her about her project and showing her the proper paperwork so I could dump her off on another accountant to tell her no. As she was talking about what she was working on I almost fell out of my chair from what I heard.

 

Apparently she had been working on a way to shrink large objects to make transporting and storing them much easier. The ideas in my head started to run wild and there was no way I was going to let another accounting dump on the project now.

 

“How far along is the project at the moment?” I said leaning in closer but still trying to hide how excited I was about the project.

 

“Well…” Dakota begins, “the shrink process has a 100% success rate now but the duration of the miniaturization is not viable enough for us to proceed. Which Is why we need more money to order more of the materials necessary.”

 

She then proceeds to go off on all her data and rattling off every result of every test.

 

“Excuse me” I interrupt, “sorry, but I don’t need ALL the information”

 

“oh… I apologize, I um… have worked for so long by myself that don’t get to talk to other people often” she says looking away from me.

 

“No! It’s alright.” I said smiling “I just didn’t understand anything you said and didn’t want to waste your time”


“So, it sounds like you have only tried to shrink objects, but have you attempted to shrink any people?” I said, almost trying to grab those last words and put them back in my mouth

 

With a look of surprise she responded, “Well… I never thought about putting any live subjects through the miniaturization process because I didn’t see any practicality for it, but there should be no complications. The machine should work on both organic and inorganic objects.”

 

Thankful that she didn’t pry about my statement I ushered her out of my cubicle and proceeded to finish the paperwork for her.

 

Rushing back to my apartment to tell Katie about work I open the door to look at my lovely girlfriend relaxing on the sofa watching tv.

 

“Hi buggy” (a pet name that has developed thanks to our multiple sexual encounters) “how was work?”

 

“You wouldn’t believe what happened today?!” I exclaimed as I sat down next to her and kissed her

 

“Let me guess, that bitch hit on you all day” she said rolling her eyes.

 

“No! Babe, how many times do I have to tell you Ana has a boyfriend she just likes to talk” I responded

 

“Baby you are oblivious to this stuff, trust me, I had to flat out ask you out before you realized that I had feelings for you ” she said smiling “Well just know, there’s only ONE goddess in this apartment!”

 

“You got me there!” I said while kissing her, “I wouldn’t dare cross my queen”

 

“goddess” she corrected with a smile

 

“Yes how silly of me, goddess.” “Now can I get back to telling you what happened today?!” I said playfully raising my voice.

 

 

“whoops, yes sorry baby” she responded.

 

“Well this sciencey girl came into my cubicle today lo…”

 

“What is it with you and girls?! Do they not hire men at your company?! ”she interrupted .

 

“Can I finish my story please! I can’t help it if girls throw themselves at me.” I say jokingly “ANYWAYS, she was looking for funding for her R & D project that shrinks things!!”

 

“And my little buggy threw all our savings at her right?” Katie said looking at me like I had been caught red handed.

 

“Ha. ha. ha. Very funny. But I AM gonna make sure this thing gets all the money it needs.” I said

 

“Baby, I don’t want you sticking your neck out for some dead end project and lose your job.” She continues, “Besides what do you expect to get out of this? Do you think this scientist is just going to let you try out shrinking machine as a favor? How do you expect to get back to me to have our ‘fun’ huh?” She uses air quotes when she says fun and clearly understands what I want out of this.

 

God she is so cute when she is trying to be serious. I can’t stop staring about how she has this slight smile but her eyes are so strong. Clearly she is taking this serious but all I can think about is having sex on this couch. The smile goes away, she caught me.

 

“Yeah ok I get it, you are worried.” I said trying to ease her, “My job is fine, and her machine works so if anything I will probably get a promotion for giving her the green light.”

 

“Alright my little accountant, it sounds like you know what you are doing Just make sure you keep me in the loop ok?” she smiles, “lets go get some dinner.”

 

Chapter 2 by enriquegtr13

After a few uneventful weeks my curiosity got the better of me and I decided to go down to R & D and see how Dakota’s shrinking project was running. As I was heading to the elevator I could see Ana peeking her head in my cubicle then looking around for me.

 

“You have to be kidding me?” I thought to myself “maybe Katie was right after all. Eh, I’ll cross that bridge later.”

 

So I walked into Dakota’s lab and saw her writing down notes on her desk that was cluttered with all sorts of papers and folders. “Wow no wonder nothing has really been getting done.” I thought to myself.

 

“Hey Dakota” I said startling her.

 

“What? Oh hi Mr. Moreno, is there some kind of problem?” she responded

 

“Eric, you can call me Eric, remember.” I said a little annoyed  “and no I just wanted to see how things were going down here. Maybe see you shrink something in person.”

 

“Oh! Well lucky you came by right now. I’m about to miniaturize that crate over there on the panel right now.” She said as she points over to this large metallic panel on the floor with about 4 spotlight looking things on the roof pointed downwards.

 

“Wow so that’s it huh?” I said, “looks cool.”

 

“Well I’m glad you think its ‘cool’ I only spent a majority of my adult life working on this.” she responded a little snarky.

 

While she was looking at her monitor punching away at keys I walked over absent-mindedly to the crate. Gave it a good tap to see how heavy it was. I walked around the perimeter of the crate and I hear a lot of humming and the machines above me start to awaken.

 

I yelled out a little nervously, “SO HOW SMALL IS THIS THING GOING TO GET?”

 

I wanted to get Dakota’s attention to make sure I wasn’t blasted by this machine   but I was honestly curious about how much it would shrink this big crate.

 

So I look over to her waiting for an answer when I see her look up from the monitor with this look of fear like she just saw her kid in a car accident.

 

The machine’s humming slowly gets more quiet till it stops and she starts running over to me screaming, “What the HELL were you doing in the miniaturization matrix?! Do have any idea what could any idea that you could have been killed?!!”

 

My heart starts racing, “Wait, wait… you mean the process is OVER?!” I start stammering “I… I was right under the damn thing!!”

 

My adrenaline starts pumping, “That was like what 2 minutes? How could this shrinking thing work THAT fast?! What is going to happen to me?! Am I going to shrink?!?”

 

“Please!” she interrupted. “We need to keep your heart rate down. If you continue at this rate I estimate that…”

 

I’m not really hearing anything she says. I couldn’t focus even if I tried. All I can hear is my own heart pounding and see Katie smiling at me. What the hell is happening?

 

I pass out.

 

I open and start rubbing my eyes and don’t recognize where I am.  I get up off this white floor and start to get a grip my surroundings. Suddenly the ground starts to shake. Living in California I am familiar with the feeling of earthquakes but then as I turn around all of today’s events at Dakota’s lab come flooding back into my head.

 

I look up to see this titan like being walking towards me. I crane my neck up to try and put a face to this behemoth to luckily find that is Katie.

 

“What the hell is going on here?!” I think to myself, “Last I remember I was in the lab, and now I’m a damn crumb on the floor in what looks like my apartment! How did I get here?”

 

My internal monologue was cut short by my girlfriend’s right barefoot smashed just to the right of me. The force of the impact blew me on my ass and left my ears ringing a bit.

 

Now in survival mode, I try to get myself up to start running away as her left foot begins to move. I start sprinting for the other foot figuring it to be the safest place for me when a shadow starts to cover everything around me. I see where the shadow of her gigantic ends and decide to just close my eyes, jump and pray I survive this.

 

I jump and hear a loud SMACK as her gorgeous foot which I used to massage and kiss sends a shock wave that blows me even further. Trying to catch my breath I try screaming up to my now gargantuan girlfriend.

 

“KATIE!! KATIE!” I try screaming in between pants but I know there’s just no way she can hear me.

 

But by some miracle I think she is looking at me. No, I recognize that look. It’s the look she gets when we are role-playing and she is playing the dominating giantess. Her cold eyes stare right through me and make me feel even smaller than what I already am. I just look up at this goddess in front of me and try to see what mood she’s in.

 

“HEY BABE!” I scream up to her, “I’M SO GLAD YOU CAN SEE…”

 

“Shut up BUG!” she interrupts me. Hearing her voice from my new perspective for the first time almost make my knees buckle. “You truly are nothing to me now, I might as well just get this over with.”

 

I honestly can’t believe what I’m hearing and wit tears starting to run down from my eyes I call up to my girlfriend now executioner, “Please Katie! Don’t do this!”

 

“Pathetic.” Is all I can hear as her bare foot covers my world in darkness…

 

“Eric! Eric! Are you ok?!” I wake up to see Dakota standing over me with a worried look on her face.

 

Looking at myself and taking a glance over at the crate, it doesn’t look like we’ve lost any size

 

“What is going to happen to me?” I said still shaken up by that nightmare.

 

“Sorry to tell you, but because we have no data on organic subjects, I honestly have no idea.”

 

Chapter 3 by enriquegtr13
Author's Notes:

big props to all those author's who update regularly, it is alot harder than i thought to keep content pumpinh out. Hope you guys enjoy!

So I spent the rest of my lunch break down at the labs so Dakota could run tests on me.

 

“Everything seems normal” she said, “all your vitals are back to average levels”

 

Right when I was about to calm down the large crate started to dwindle down till it was the size of Rubix cube. Dakota then stopped whatever test she was doing on me and rushed over to her computer and started typing away. After she finished whatever data she was entering she started staring at me as if she was waiting for something.

 

“OK, well I know your social skills aren’t the best Dakota,” I say to her from me seat a little agitated, “but staring at me like a damn test subject is not right thing to do right now!”

 

It takes a couple of minutes for her to register what she was doing. “I’m so sorry! Its just a force of habit!” she said apologetically “here, let me finish checking your vitals”

 

For the next ten minutes we both waited for something to happen, the machine had never been tested on living things before so as far as I know I could just drop dead.

 

Suddenly the crate started to grow back to its original size.  Dakota with a disturbed look on her face rushed over again to jot the data down.

 

“Well I guess you didn’t that problem of keeping things small huh?” I asked her

 

“No, I suppose not.” She says frustrated, “but it doesn’t look like you are going to go through the miniaturization process.”

 

“Well…” I start, “thanks for the heart attack, but I think I’m going back to the safety of my cubicle”

 

“Wait!” she says rushing over to grab my arm “You can’t leave yet! You still have radiation from the machine emanating from your body! Please stay for the rest of the day for observation. Besides we aren’t allowed to use live test subjects yet so the whole project could be compromised if anyone finds out what happened!”

 

“RADAITION?!” I yelled ignoring everything else she said, “Am I going to get cancer from this thing?”

 

“No, of course not!” she goes on in a lecturing tone, “in layman’s terms the machine sprays an object with certain type of light like an x ray that produces the radiation that causes the cells in your body shrink.”

 

“Well thanks for your concern” I said back to her slightly confused “but the sooner I get out of here the better I’m going to feel.”

 

“Seeing the crate grow back definitely put some years back on my life.” I go on, “if anything does happen from a head ache to growing a third arm the first place I will go will be right down here ok?”

 

“Alright.” She says “just be carful! I don’t know exactly what will happen but I could get in real trouble!”

 

“Trust me I don’t want anyone else to know as much as you do”

 

Walking back to my cubicle I’m tempted to just call in sick and go home, but against my better judgment I decide to just tough it out.

 

So I get back to my desk and the last thing I want to do is chit chat with Ana but there she is sitting in my seat.

 

“Hey Ana” I said in aggravated tone

 

“Oh hi! Mr. grumpy!” She turns around in my chair all bubbly, “so where did you go on your lunch? I thought we would eat together today but I couldn’t find you in the break room?”

 

“Oh and you decided to wait for me here at my desk? How thoughtful!” I said sarcastically.

 

 

“Sorry” I quickly correct myself, “I just had a rough day and I didn’t mean to take it out on you”

 

She smiles at me and touches my arm “Oh Eric! You are so cute! What happened that has you all gloomy?”

 

“Well I can’t really talk now I have a lot of work to do and my break already went on longer than what I wanted.” I responded.

 

“Ook, I get it I’ll leave you be. For now” she said smiling as she gets out of my chair and leaves my cubicle.

 

Sitting my desk I start to balance some of the accounts and I start to feel better. This mindless work is helping me forget what happened today when all of a sudden I can feel heart pounding. 

 

“No” was I could whisper just before my world started spinning.

 

I felt so sick and I couldn’t get my bearings. A loud ringing sound was all I could hear. The only I could do was just get myself into a ball and close my eyes.

 

“I have to get back down there into that lab” was all I could think about before I vomited.

 

Everything started to come back into focus and I wanted to look for something to clean my mess with. When I look around me I almost want to throw up again. I’m standing on the floor of my cubicle looking up at this monolith like structure that was my chair.

 

“Fuck” I said to myself trying to get a grip on my new situation “what the hell am I supposed to do now?”

 

Then I hear the usual thumping of Ana’s high heeled boots as she walks over to my desk. Only this time instead of the usual annoyed feelings I get it is fear. I try to hide by one of the wheeled legs of my office chair so I can think about how I want to play this out.

 

Ana’s into my office space clearly looking for me and then starts walking towards my desk. The floor beneath me is vibrating to the steps of her boots. Looking at this gigantic woman is frightening. She could end me in an instant without even knowing it. I have to get to somewhere safe, then I hear a loud thump and creaking above me.

 

Ana has sat down in my chair and but who knows what she is doing up there. I hear her pick up my phone and starts dialing and then puts her feet back under my chair. I am almost knocked out by a boot heel traveling, in my perspective, 50 miles an hour.

 

I hear a ring from my pocket, I felt around in my pocket and luckily my phone shrunk with me, finally I catch a damn break. Ana is calling me; hopefully I can sort out this whole thing and get down to the labs.

 

“What the hell?” Ana booms from above me, “That sounds like Eric’s phone.”

 

She stands up and moves the chair I was hiding under. Everything was moving so fast I didn’t really have time to react to anything. I hear the claps of her boots as she turns around and I can she’s looking on the floor for what she thinks is my phone. Her eyes are right on me and I can see a confused look on her face.

 

“Oh my” she says trying to focus her eyes on the small object on the floor, “Eric? Is that you?”

 

She starts to bend down and I back up instinctively. Having a mountain size thing move closer in your direction would make anyone scared. Her face goes from a confused look to a more predatory one as her manicured hand reaches right for me.

 

Chapter 4 by enriquegtr13

Now I know not many people have been in a situation like this but Ana’s hand reaching for me looked like a plane falling from the sky. I almost fainted then everything went black as she wrapped her now powerful fingers around me. The world around me swirled and my stomach dropped to my feet as she lifted me up to her billboard size face.

 

Once the elevator ride from hell stopped she held me close to her eyes. Now I don’t know the exact height I currently am but being inspected by two plate sized eyes made me feel even more miniscule. Thankfully Ana held me further away from her and broke the silence first.

 

“Eric?” she said still slightly confused as to how I am so small.

 

“Yeah” I say trying to catch my breath, “do you think you can loosen your grip a little bit?”

 

“Oh I am so sorry hun!” she says concerned “I didn’t even realize I could be hurting you. Wow! I can even feel your little heart beat”

 

“So… ” she starts twirling a strand of her black hair with her other finger “are you going to tell me now what’s been going on?”

 

I’m trying to struggle to get my arms out of her fist because it feels like I am in flowery smelling straight jacket thanks to that damn lotion she always wears.

 

“Can you please take me to Dakota’s lab on the R & D floor?” I say still struggling

 

“Oh this is just too good to be true!” Ana says talking to herself clearly ignoring my plight in her grip. “I can’t wait to get you home all to myself” she squeezed me a little firmer when she said ‘myself’.

 

“This is getting bad I should have just stayed hidden. I think to myself, “But I just have to wait out the time limit.”

 

Places me in her blazer pocket and starts to walk out of my cubicle. Inside the pocket the ride is like being on a ship during a storm rocking back and forth with each mammoth step she took.

 

I look to my phone, which thankfully I still have and try to look at the directory of the company to find Dakota’s phone number. I don’t feel like telling Katie yet and even if I did its not like there’s anything she can do to help me out of my current predicament.

I put my phone on the lowest volume setting and try and navigate through the phone system our office system. The rustling stops and I have to assume that Ana is sitting back in her desk.

 

Then light pours in from the top of the pocket as I see her fingers coming down in a playful motion to her but they look like a giant tarantula to me. I quickly hang up the phone and hide it as it is my only way to contact someone sane. I am grabbed by the chest and lifted up and then placed on top of her desk.  She crosses her arms and looks down at my like a prize she got out of a cereal box.

 

“Ok so what is going on with is Dominica chick?” she looks down my seemingly ready to have an actual conversation with me.

 

“Dakota” I correct her, “its Dakota, and I can’t really tell you much because everything is still in the beginning stages but obviously by looking at me you can figure out what she is working on!”

 

“tst tst no need to be so feisty!” she says tapping me on the head with her finger

 

“Sorry” I respond, “I just need to get down there, she’s the only who figure out what is going on with me.”

 

“Oh is that so huh?” she says looking concerned “Well, I’m about to go home early today anyways so I can just take you down to the labs on my way out does that sound like a good idea?”

 

“Yes!” I say up to the smiling giantess, “thank you so much Ana! I’m not going to lie, this is a huge relief that you are going helping me out! And who knows, the machine can’t keep things shrunken for long so I might grow back soon.”

 

“Oh?” she says raising an eyebrow

 

I try and explain everything I can without revealing too much about the project. I can see her trying to process everything and her face seems just as friendly and unthreatening as always. This might just work out after all…

 

Just then her hand envelops me and puts me back in the pocket.

 

“I have to make sure no one else sees you” I hear a whispered voice from above. “I’m going to finish closing these accounts then I’m clocking out”

 

“Wait!” I yell “I haven’t even told you where the lab is, and what if I grow…”

 

All of a sudden, my pocket prison shakes violently with to big shakes that feel more like a car crash.

 

“I need you to stay quiet.” Ana say in authoritative tone

 

So, as anyone would in that situation when in a dark confinement and a god like voice tells you to do be quiet, I went silent.

 

Looking at my phone I see that I am well past the 10 minutes I thought it would take to grow back. To make matters worse my captor is on the move and the swaying back and forth is beginning. I send a quick text to Katie tell her I may be late tonight still not wanting to reveal what has happened. I can hear the sound of her heels clacking against something hard like tile or cement. This doesn’t feel right at all.

 

I hear a door close and the engine of a turn over. This is definitely not right!

 

“ANA!!” I yell, “What do you think you’re doing?!”

 

She either is ignoring me or can’t hear me over the sound of the radio blasting in her car.

 

I don’t where Ana lives but knowing I’m probably on the way there I begin to go through my phone to get Dakota’s number. Luckily she picks up,

 

“Hello?” I hear the voice on the other end of the line

 

“DAKOTA!” I yell, “I shrunk! The machine has shrunken me and it has been way more than 10 minutes!! I’m still shrunk!”

 

“Hello?!” is all I can hear on the other end, “I’m sorry but can you please turn your music down I can’t hear anything you are saying.”

 

My heart sinks. This is getting me nowhere. I hang up and try to find Dakota’s email. The din from outside the pocket stops and I can feel my world rising.

 

“Damnit!” I think to myself, “I’ll have to wait till later.”

 

I am pulled out of the pocket and placed on Ana’s coffee table and she sits down on her sofa. I try to take in my surrounds as quickly as I can, and I can see she lives in a pretty regular apartment. Looking out the windows I can’t really see anything that would help me figure out where she lives.

 

“Well my little toy boy,” my assessment is interrupted “I’ve always wanted to take you home with me and I just couldn’t pass up on this opportunity”

 

Her giggling is pissing me off. “ANA!” I yell, “What the hell do you think you are going to accomplish here?”

 

Her face now turns into a playful pout “you know I have a girlfriend right?” I continue, “and YOU have a boyfriend! When I get big again do you think you are going to get away with this?!”

 

The pout now turns into this serious expression that I’ve never seen on her face before.

 

“Eric” she says softly looming in closer almost on top of me until her face over me and I am surround in a kelp field of her black hair.

 

“Do you think you are in a position to be making threats to me?” she says in the calmest tone that is giving me chills.

“That’s so cute that you believed I had a boyfriend,” she says smiling “now, your girlfriend has gotten to enjoy you for 4 years I think I deserve a turn.”

 

“A turn?!” I yell up trying to back away so I’m not surrounded by her, which makes her smile even more. “Ana, this is crazy! You can’t do this? Please! I thought we were friends!”

 

“You are just too cute I want to gobble you up!” as she says that she comes in close for a bite but her pearly whites stop just short before touching me. I fall to the ground and the room fills with her boisterous laughter.

 

“I’m going to freshen up then we are going to play ok?” she says standing up

 

 She is looking more imposing standing at full height I can only imagine what it would look like if I was on the floor. The sound her boots make reverberate the apartment as she leaves my field of vision, only to return with a glass from the kitchen. She bends down to place the glass on top of me and I am totally powerless against it.  She laughs again and all I can do is just look down to the table I’m sitting on and wait for what she has planned.

 

Chapter 5 by enriquegtr13
Author's Notes:

Here's the new update guys! First attempt at a scene like this, so hopefully it plays well with you guys. 

Again any comments, critiques, and requests are welcome! 

“It the shrinking process will reverse any minute,” I keep repeating to myself, “I mean it just HAS to.”

 

I can feel the tremors on the table and glass as my captor approaches.

 

“Any minute now” I say, “I’m going to burst out of this damn glass get the fuck out of here.”

 

Unfortunately, I can’t will myself out of this predicament and my distorted view of the world is retuned to normal as Ana lifts the glass revealing what she means by ‘freshening up’. She is wearing a black lace bra with matching panties. As she leans in to get close to me I almost pass out because the smell of her perfume is so thick I can almost taste it.

 

Her light purple manicured fingers pluck me up from the table lifting and grabbing my legs with her other hand.

 

“I’ve been waiting along time for this,” she says in this raspy voice and I can see in her eyes there’s only one thing on her mind.

 

I’m pulled closer to her smiling lips and I just brace myself and she starts kissing all over my upper body. It started out soft enough and would have been something I had dreamed about doing with Katie. Then it got more intense and she started licking and sucking on me like I was a damn lollypop.

 

I was covered with saliva and a fruity gloss that covered her lips, I just wanted this to stop. Unfortunately with my shrunken lungs I could only hold my breath for a relative couple of seconds. I can’t even get enough breath to put up a fight; the last thing I remember seeing was the tentacle like tongue reaching out to probe me before my world went dark…

 

 I awoke back on the table to the sound of Ana’s patronizing voice “Awe, was our little make out session too much for you?”

 

“I guess I’m going to have to be more gentle if I want to you to survive our playtime.” She says giggling

 

“Ana please, I’m begging you” I say still trying to catch my breath “when I grow back I’ll give you whatever you want money, dates whatever!”

 

“Eric, please” she says in a disappointed tone “I make more money than you and there’s not really anything you can give me later that I can’t just take now”

“Oh and by the way…” she says bringing her fingers to my face.

 

It looks as if she’s pinching something but I can’t quite get a get a good look. “this little guy has been going off non stop for the past couple of minutes.”

 

My heart sinks as I hear my only connection to the outside world vibrating in between her two digits.

 

“You know…” she continues, “I would have been very upset if our time together was cut short. But we don’t have to worry about that, don’t we?” As says this she brings her fingers closer together obliterating the tiny piece of technology.

 

“Now I just the way for you to make it up to me little guy,” she plucks me off the table and walks off to her bedroom. She holds me close to her bosom so the ride over all I could see is her bouncing chest and a bra that was looking to be struggling keeping her boobs in place.

 

We get to her room and she uses her other hand to take off her panties and throws them on the floor. “Being with the same woman for so long must be so boring for you” she says as she sits down on the bed.

 

“It’s a shame that you weren’t just a little bit bigger,” she pouts as she puts me onto the bed. Her weight is displacing the bed in a way where I pulled toward her well taken care off pussy.

 

“Well, well, well… ” She giggles from above as roll down to her crotch “I thought I would have to do a little convincing, but it seems you are ready to go!”

 

“Let me take those clothes off first tiger,” her probing fingers come down and even though she tries her hardest to get my clothes off she doesn’t know her own strength and ends up ripping them.

 

“Oops” she laughs again tossing my clothes away “but I guess you won’t be needing those where you’re going.”

 

I’m plucked up and pulled up to her face as she examines as one looks amoebas in a microscope. I’m then held high above her head as she opens her mouth lowering me slowly. I try to kick struggle as much as I can but it just makes her more amused. My feet are now touching her white teeth as she begins to part her jaw letting her tongue out to play with my body.

 

I am soaked with her saliva and her lips cover her teeth as she closes her mouth on me and lets go. Scared shitless I try reaching for her fingers, the very fingers that put me in this position, as she brings her head forward. I’m sticking out of her mouth like a baby’s pacifier and can see only see her nose. Her tongue is curiously probing my body before she grabs my chest and pulls me out slowly.

 

“Mmm” she says as I’m pulled out “yummy, sorry about that doll. I just had to get you lubricated”

 

I’m lowered back down in a flash and the only thing I can make out is the ravenous pussy, that she used her other hand to open, and I’m forced inside. The smell of her sex is overpowering. Everything, including myself is covered her juices. I try to get my footing as I want to get the hell out of here and the more I struggle the more I can hear her moans. Flashes of light hit my face and are gone as I’m pushed and moved by her finger. The heat inside her is almost unbearable, but coupled with getting thrusted by her finger, I can’t stand it. Her vaginal walls begin contracting and she pushes me harder inside. I’m sure I have broken ribs as well as other fractured limbs but those are the least of my worries as a torrent of her bodily fluids drowns me. The last thing I remember is hearing her screams echo all around me as I black out.

 

I wake up sometime later inside what looks like a shoebox. She was ‘kind’ enough to leave me the company of her hot pink heels.

“I guess this is her idea of a comfortable place to sleep” I say to myself. I can hear my captor’s snores all around me so at least I have some reprieve for the time being.

 

I try walking around and sharp pains pulse all through my body. “This is going to be painful” I continue talking to myself “but you have get out here and get to phone or something.” Luckily the way she placed her heels in the box offer me a way out of here. I walk over to the heel that is turned on its side and get on top of it. Walking down the heel I can smell the flowery aroma emanating from the insoles below, she always mentioned how she loved this certain brand of lotion and inspired me to give some to Katie. Smelling it brought back some pleasant memories of messaging her feet while we watched TV.

 

Shaking myself out of nostalgic memory, I think to myself ‘I have to get out here’ I can have all the time for reminiscing later. I walk up to the standing heel and jump to try and reach the top. I don’t quite make and upon landing my body lights up with pain again.

 

“Fuck!” I yell “damn bitch is going to pay for what she did to me when get back to normal.”

 

Luckily, the velvet material the heels are made of provide enough traction for me to climb my way to the top. Surveying the room I can see that she put the shoebox on her dresser and I can see the clock on her nightstand readings 2:35.

“It’s been over 12 hours” I think to myself. “when is this damn thing going to be over.”

 

Looking down on the dresser past all the make ups and lotions I can see the light of her cell phone charging. I know I have to get over to that phone but also understand what it means I’m going to have to do to my body. I say a quick prayer and jump from the heel trying to clear the wall of the shoebox. I made it out of the box but land with hard thud on wood of the dresser. I writhe around in pain and try my hardest not to shout out and awaken giantess. After about 10 minutes I begin my trek to the cell phone on the other side of dresser.

 

When I approach the phone, I push my hardest on the touch screen to get it to register my movements. I place my hands down as hard as I can do in my current condition and run across the phone dragging my hands and wincing the whole time. With luck Ana has no passcode and the phone unlocks! With some time, I get the hang of working the phone and am able to get into my email. I scroll past the work ones and see 2 that catch my eye. One from Dakota saying she has some important information regarding my accident and to email her back ASAP and the other from Katie saying how pissed she is I haven’t come home yet.

 

I can’t have 2 giantesses mad at me so I begin my email to Katie writing:

So sorry baby, I cant explain now, but I need help. Trapped at Anas. Don’t know address. Please contact Dakota from RnD she will explain more. I love you. 

I send the email and breathe a sigh of relief as the mail is sent out. I sign out of my email and think about what I should do next.

 

 

 

 

Chapter 6 by enriquegtr13
Author's Notes:

sorry for the delay! hopefully I didn't loose a few readers in the process.

Naked, cold, starving, exhausted, shattered, the adjectives go on and on. I know that the next thing I have to do is get away from this crazy bitch because I will not survive another ride on THAT merry-go-round.

 

“If I can get to somewhere safe and keep hidden long enough she will have to go to work and that gives me a good 8 hours of alone time.” I think to myself “But then again, do I really want to be alone? At my new size I am on the lowest link of the food chain, and I have no means to defend myself. Well, there’s no way I can get back in the shoe box so I guess there’s no looking back.”

 

After looking around for a few minutes, I walk over to Ana’s makeup area and pick up a bobby pin. Like all girls, there was an over abundance of these things. Feeling a little better now that I have something to defend my self with I walk back to the large phone.

 

Looking at the charger chord, I can see it is the only way I can get down from here without plummeting to my death. I spread apart the bobby pin and hook it onto the chord. I have had some experience with ziplining before on vacation but that was when there was instructors and safety harnesses. I might be too heavy for the chord and bring the whole phone down with me.

 

I gather my courage and jump down, without all the safety harnesses the only thing holding me onto the bobby pin is just my own strength and after the beating I took earlier my arms felt like they were on fire. To make matters worse, I had no way of stopping myself so I was heading full speed with the AC adapter as my final destination.

 

Crashing into it, my head fills with white light as pain shoots from all over my body. This pain from the crash is compounded by the fall to the floor, but nothing is as bad knowing that I was hurt so badly by something so trivial. I close my eyes to try and find relief.

.

The clock is no longer visible and I have no idea how much time has passed. I can see its still dark inside the room so I get up, much to protest of my body. I make my way through the carpet to get to the humongous door. I take one look back at the monolithic bed and the giantess sleeping soundly unaware to the torture I’m going through right now. I roll under the crack of her door and walk out to the rest of the apartment to find a place to rest till Ana leaves for work.

 

What seemed like what would a fulfillment of a lifelong fantasy has turned into a nightmare. I head toward the bottom of shelf of her bookcase and hide behind some of her old textbooks and finally get a chance to sleep.

“ERIC!!” I can hear from inside the bookshelf, “Where the fuck are you, you little insect!?”

 

My heart is pounding as I can hear her thunderous footsteps frantically moving around trying to find me. I can start feeling the tremors as she exits her bedroom expanding her search.

 

“Eric I swear to God if you don’t come out right now, I am going END you!” She stomps her foot when she says the word ‘end’ and it shakes the apartment.

 

Her thrashing footsteps send tremors throughout the apartment. This goes on for a few minutes then it gets quiet.

 

“C’mon little guy” she says in a more playful tone, “I know I might have been a little too rough but I promise if you come out to me now things will be different!”

 

She must be crazy if she thinks I am going to buy this change of heart. I can hear her footfalls moving away from my vicinity and drawers opening.

 

“I know you must be starving,” She speaks out the apartment, “I’m going to leave some bread and turkey on the kitchen floor. You have till I get finished getting ready for work to make it over there.”

 

Ana’s footfalls move back to her bedroom, and I don’t dare come out from the safety of the bookshelf. I hear the facet of her shower go on and steam starts coming out from her bedroom. Ana was right; my stomach is eating itself from the inside. It’s best if I just stay the course and wait for her to leave and look for crumbs.

 

“How appetizing does that sound right?” I think to myself as I just shut my eyes and try not to exert myself until she leaves.

 

Closing my eyes, the sound of the shower is surprisingly relaxing. It brings some kind of normalcy back just hearing regular everyday sounds and not feeling like bug next to my coworker.

 

Moments later, my relaxation was cut short by the click clacking of heels against her hard wood floor. I don’t need to confirm with my eyes what’s going on behind the safety of the book I’m hiding behind. With a fetish like mine, I’m drawn to that sound, only now they sound like they are being projected through a loud speaker.

 

“Hmph…” Ana pouts, “well I guess my little guy wasn’t hungry. I don’t know where you think you are going? It is a whole lot safer in here with me than out there in big bad world.”

She is making too much sense; maybe I should just come out now and get some of that food. No, it just my stomach talking. I have to just wait it out and I will be fine.

 

“Ok then,” Ana says “I’m going to work now, I hope you change your mind when I get back! Oh and don’t worry, I’ll tell them you are sick and won’t be able to make it today”

 

She is giggling as she stomps out of her apartment and locks the door behind her. The lock, although it sounds menacing at first, means I finally have some privacy to scavenge for some food. I walk out of bookshelf and make my way towards the kitchen. It is a long and very humble walk. Going past all these household items, whose purpose to be used without a second thought, are now like skyscrapers. It’s sickening to think how tiny I have become, and cannot wait for this to be reversed.

 

“The first thing I’m going to do” I say to myself, “is punch that bitch right in the face.”

 

Fortunately for me I can crumbs of the bread that were most likely not seen by Ana, they probably too small for her to even notice.  I rush over and begin devouring the baseball sized crumbs. I have been to plenty of fancy restaurants, but I have never eaten anything that was so good.

 

I hear some noises coming from the door and my heart stops.

 

“Was this a trap?!” I think frantically trying to find a clock, “what time is it?! Where can I possibly hide?”

 

I hear the click of the lock and the colossal door swings open. Losing any will to run I just drop my eyes to the floor and wait for my incoming punishment.

The tremors get bigger as the thundering footsteps get nearer. The shadow of the titaness has finally covered me.

 

“it’s over…” I say to myself and look up.

 

I slowly look up to a pair of black flats jean covered legs, grey sweater and a blue eyes looking back at me through a pair of glasses.

 

“Eric?” the giantess says smiling

 

“Dakota!!” I yell up, “THANK GOD!!! So, I guess your machine works right?”

 

Chapter 7 by enriquegtr13
Author's Notes:

shorter chapter, but setting up for the next stage of the story. Thanks for all the reviews and comments! 

The humongous girl in front of me looks down with a confused face.

 

“Hey!” I say getting nervous, “Dakota! It’s me!! ERIC!” I scream up to her hoping to snap her out of her daze she seems to be in.

 

She brings her enormous jean clad knee down next to me probably trying to get closer to my level. While the gesture seemed amicable to her, it was terrifying to me, watching her immense form lower down on top of me. 

 

“Oh, I apologize” she booms from above, “I can’t really see you down there. You know after going through test after test of reducing objects I never thought about how difficult it would be to communicate with a living subject. I guess I’m going to have to add this to my…”

 

“You know…” I yell up to her “I hate to break up your chain of thought, but this isn’t the most comfortable position for me. You know, having to crane my neck up to talk to you. Plus, being naked brings the humiliation level to an all time high! Do you think you can put me on a counter and we talk there?”

 

“Oh sorry again” she says blushing, “here lets get you up here.”

 

Before I knew what was happening, her giant hand engulfs me and I’m being lifted up towards the counter while my stomach remains on the floor. She drops me on the counter and looks at me curiously as I struggle to get my balance, if I had eaten more of those crumbs I would be puking right now.

 

“In the future” I say trying to regain my composure, “if you could give me a warning next time you do that, and be a little easier please.”

 

“Fascinating.” Was all she said as she stared at me.

 

Behind her inquisitive blue eyes I could see that she was taking mental notes of everything that is happening right now. Great, just when I thought I couldn’t feel any lower, I am now being looked at like some lab rat in a maze.

 

“Hey” I say trying to snap her out of it, “Do you think you can find me something to wear or at least wrap myself in? I think I’ve had my share of women other than my girlfriend seeing me naked.” I try to smile up to her to hide my embarrassment.

 

“Of course!” she says as she stands up to her full height.  Even on the counter I’m still only facing her stomach. “Give me a moment to see if I can find anything suitable.”

 

A couple of minutes later she brings back some nylon material and places it on the counter next to me.

“I cut these out of her stockings,” she says smiling down at me, “I made sure they were clean. I do have a question regarding your clothes. Did they not shrink with you?  According to my calculations they should still be reduced.”

 

“That can be explained easy enough,” I say tying the nylon into a kind of toga. The stockings she cut these from may have been cleaned, but I can still smell faintly Ana’s natural aroma.

 

“When Ana brought me home…” I try to find the words to describe what happened but it is a lot harder than I thought to actually describe what had happened to me out loud, “she… had her way with me… and… lets just say my clothes didn’t make it.”

 

“My turn for a question,” I say softly still trying to lock all those emotions that were trying to come out, “when is this going to reverse itself? When is this hell going to end?”

 

I look up and wipe a few tears from my eyes to see a look of sorrow or maybe pity on the billboard sized face.

 

“I had no idea of the things you had to go through” she says “when I first developed my machine I did not think of the moral implications of shrinking things if say a person got reduced. To be totally helpless and in the hands of another human being who thinks of nothing but their own selfish wants…”

 

“I hate to break up the philosophy lesson, “I interrupt her,” but I’m kind of waiting on answer here”

 

“If you had a little patience, you would have had your answer.” She says, “The thing I was getting at was that I never intended to miniaturize a living subject. At least with the machine I have now. It’s not programed to deal with living tissue yet. As of right now you shall remain at your current size.”

 

“It’s actually quite fascinating, because of your living cells constantly growing, dying and being replaced by other cells the radiation from the machine seemed to have imbued into this process keeping you at this size indefinitely or at least until I can find a way to remove the radiation from your body. Furthermore something about the close proximity of organic and inorganic cells seems to reproduce this same result in the inorganic materials hence your clothes shrinking with you.” She says all this smiling down at me like this is some kind of comfort.

 

After hearing that I would be stuck like this for the foreseeable future I couldn’t process anything else she was telling me. She kept going on with all of scientific jargon that I doubt anyone without 2 doctorates could understand let alone myself. I begin to think of all the things that I are going to be different, my life as I knew it was over. Dakota, who stopped talking with me a while ago, kept talking at me completely unaware of my plight. My head began to spin and I black out .

 

Chapter 8 by enriquegtr13
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the delay, school just started back up for me so once I get back into the swing of things the updates will become more frequent. Also any requests, comments, reviews corrections are still greatly appreciated! 

Opening my eyes I can see that I’m in a situation that I’m getting a little too familiar with. I’m back on the coffee table under the glass that distorts my view of the outside world.  I stand up and try to make out what exactly is going on when the table beneath me vibrates from the footsteps of what I have to assume is Dakota. My glass imprisonment is lifted and I’m shocked at what I see. Ana sitting on her couch looking at me with a carnivorous smile.

 

“Wha.. what?!” I yell, “How?! Where is Dakota?!”

 

“Oh” she says playfully as if I startled her, “it seems my little toy boy wants to talk to me now.  You seems so intent on hiding from me this morning but when you want some you acknowledge my existence! Typical man.” The end of her sentence is dripping with disdain. It’s not just me she’s talking to on this table.

 

“You know I even went out of my way to do take on some of your work while you were off ‘sick’.” She giggles as she uses air quotes. “I do all this for you and what’s the first thing you tell me when I see you, a ‘hey thanks for taking care of me Ana!’ or a ‘or thanks for not squishing me for hiding from you!’, No! You ask about some other woman! For someone who wants to remain faithful you sure do have a lot of girl friends!”

 

“I don’t owe you anything!” I say defiantly back to her, “Look at me! I’m supposed to be thanking you for this? And speaking of my girlfriend, I would…”

 

“ENOUGH” she yells and slams her fist on the table. The force of her fist shakes the table and my body all the way to its core. “Now it’s time you do something for me!” She leans back and places her feet on either side of me each foot creates shockwaves that remind me of actual place in this world now.

 

“Walking back and forth between our desks doing YOUR work has gotten my feet extra tired. I want you to rub them for me.”

 I can feel the heat emanating from her feet from where I am but pales in comparison to the smell. I remember massaging Katie’s feet when I was normal, her feet never seemed to smell or at least it never bothered me. Ana’s on the other hand are extremely pungent, and because of my small stature the scent of her feet is overwhelming me. 

 

I hesitate at first but remember the force of her fist on the table. “I guess I don’t really have a choice in the matter” I think to myself. I begin by placing my hands on her heel and immediately notice is quite soft “she must take good care of her feet” I muse.

 

“I can hardly feel you down there” she scoffs from the couch. “if you can’t even do this why the hell do I keep you around?!”

I begin to push harder into the soft sole of my captor, coupled with the heat from her foot I begin to sweat. Looking up I can see that her toes hang over my head wiggling. There’s no way I can keep this up I just started and I’m beat and there’s a whole other foot to do. I put my arms on her sole and rest my head on my arms trying to get some of my strength back.

 

“Aww” she says from above, “you mean to tell me that you are done already?! I was just about to say how good of a job you are doing? If you can’t do this…” as she says this, her foot shifts and I’m pinned to the table. My overtaxed senses can’t process everything that’s happening to me. The one thing that can’t ignore is the immeasurable weight that is being put on my legs by Ana’s heel.  After the first few minutes the only thing I could feel was a sharp pain that was greater than anything I’ve ever experienced.

 

“Whoops,” she taunts lifting her foot off of me, “I guess I was a little too rough huh?”

 

I can’t find any strength to speak so I look up at this goddess of death as she takes her other foot off the table and covers me in her shadow.

 

“I have no use of a broken toy.” I can see her turning her hand into a fist and like a flash it was upon me…

 

I open my eyes and they are instantly filled with a white light.

 

“Am.. am I dead?” I say outloud.

 

“No!” I hear a a voice giggling from above, “of course not, I was in the middle of explaining to you the current situation of my research and what it means to you and you fainted.”

 

As everything starts to come into focus I can see that I’m in a Tupperware looking container inside of Dakota’s lab, but Dakota’s gigantic form dominates most of my view

 

“Well…” I say up to her “now that you have officially seen me at my most vulnerable, do you think cut my some slack and get me in touch with my girlfriend? Also how hell did you know where I was?”

 

“Ah, yes” she says smiling “well to answer the latter, it was your girlfriend who contacted me. She was quite upset and confused at what was going on so I explained to her about your accident and said I would retrieve you from Ana’s…”

 

“Retrieve?” I call up to her, “you know a guy could develop a complex being talked about like he was item you know!”

 

“I take it you would have preferred I use rescued instead?” she responds and I nod smiling.

 

“Anyways…” she continues, “as I was saying, She knew that Ana had you, which by the way was very resourceful of you to send out that email. I don’t know if I would or even could act the same way in a similar situation. In fact, it makes me want to field study on surpassing one’s limits in survival situations when I get to take my next sabbatical from the company.”

 

“That’s all well and good” I say, “and I’d be glad to be the first subject of that study but I would really like you finish up you work here and return me to normal! So what happened next?”

 

“After I found out who you were with,” she goes on, “It didn’t take much to find her information from the payroll database, and you know the rest.”

 

My world shakes as Dakota lifts up my plastic container and heads over to her work desk. The rocking back and forth is something I just don’t think I could get used to.

 

“Do you think you can give me a warning next time you plan on doing that?!” I yell up to her as she puts down my container on her desk.

 

“I’m sorry” she says apologetically, “I was trying to hold it as stationary as possible, but I need you here on my desk so I can start running tests.”

 

“Tests?!” I scream, “What kind of tests did you have in mind? I hope you don’t plan on sticking any needles in me Dakota!”

 

“No of course not” she says calmly, “Besides, if I were to draw the amount of blood that I would normally need for a test you most likely wouldn’t survive.”

 

“Oh that makes me feel better.” I say sarcastically.

 

“Its just some brief exams to scan you of your radiation levels.” She says, “The sooner I can figure out how to properly depose all of the miniaturizing radiation the soon you can return to normal.”

 

“And you CAN do it right?” I hesitantly ask, “I’m not going to be at this stuck like this?”

 

“For the moment yes unfortunately.” She says, “I have to analyze the results of your scans, run multiple virtual trials before we even attempt any tests on you. Besides the condition your body is in at the moment you probably wouldn’t survive any kind of growth.”

 

“I see,” I say, “so what is the time table for all of this?”

“At the very least,” she responds, “4 days, but that is if everything goes perfectly.”

 

“OK” I say, “so am I going to just wait here in this Tupperware thing until you are finished? You could have at least put something here for me to use as a bathroom. And I’m still pretty hungry, a man can not live off of bread crumbs alone you know!”

 

“You aren’t staying here” she smiles down at me “have you seen my desk? After a few hours I would probably lose you!”

 

She giggles and this leaves me a little unsettled.

 

“and I’m sure you are going to enjoy the alternative housing option anyways” she finished saying this just the door of her lab opens.

 

“Ah just in time!” she says, “Hello Ms. Palermo!”

 

I turn around to see the most beautiful woman that I thought I would never see again!

 

 “KATIE!!” I scream, almost bringing myself to tears.

 

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3707