- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Finaly decided to get around to writing a story after reading so many great ones here on this site. Critiques and comments are welcomed! 

The story kind of got away from me in terms of set up but the action will come! I promise!

 

"Crawl to me BUG. I want you to kiss my heels." My girlfriend Katie said shaking me to my core.

 

I crawled over to her the floor, looking up only to keep the illusion going that I was really bug sized. When I got to her I began kissing from the bottom of her heels and working my way up her beautiful bronze leg. At that moment she was a goddess to me and I let her know by showering her perfectly toned body with kisses. I was on my knees at this point going after her breasts like mad. She looked down and placed her hand on my face. With little force she pushed me off and lowered me to the floor and we had the most amazing sex…

 

Katie was always very cool about indulging my "needs." When I first told her about my fetish she was a little weirded out at first, but over time she really seemed to enjoy being a giantess and in control. At first, I think it was because the more she turned me on the better I performed but now, I can see in her eyes that she truly gets off on completely dominating me. Katie and I have been dating for 4 years now and she is still as stunning as the day I met her. She has that “island girl” look going on. Long black hair, tan skin, she’s not tall but not short either. The more we experimented with role-playing the more my appetites grew. I would ask her to be more dominant and aggressive to the point where I have a few scars in the shape of heels marks. Clearly, things were escalating and Katie loved the opportunity to dominate me so, when I found out there was a way for me to actually live out my fantasy I couldn't wait to try it out. Little did I know, getting what you want doesn’t always lead to the best results.

 

It all started one day at work…

 

I worked at a private weapons manufacturing company, which may sound exciting but I was only an accountant. So the majority of my days would be spent number crunching with the occasional socializing.

 

This one girl named Ana would made her daily visit to my cubicle to chit chat. She was a cute girl, always talking about her boyfriend (which in the 2 years I have known her have yet to see) and asking how things are with Katie and me.

 

As she always does, she sat on my desk to retain my full attention. While I enjoy the company of the beautiful girl sitting on my desk I always try to stay true to Katie, Ana does make it easier by talking about the mind numbing things everyday.

 

As she was going one I was so zoned out that I didn’t notice one of the researchers from the R & D department walk into my cubicle.

The professionally dressed woman with a white lab coat cleared her throat to reveal her presence and said in shy tone, “Um… excuse me, are you Mr. Moreno?”

 

“No, I mean Yes! I’m sorry yes, you can call me Eric.” I said apologetically as I tried to get Ana off my desk and out of my space.

 

“Please have a seat!” I said, “Now, how can I help you miss…”

 

“Oh, my name is Dakota, yes um, well… I need to increase my funds for my project and uh… I was told to come up to accounting to get those funds.” she said.

 

I could tell she was nervous; she probably had her head in a lot of books and didn’t spend much time socializing. So I tried to speed things by asking her about her project and showing her the proper paperwork so I could dump her off on another accountant to tell her no. As she was talking about what she was working on I almost fell out of my chair from what I heard.

 

Apparently she had been working on a way to shrink large objects to make transporting and storing them much easier. The ideas in my head started to run wild and there was no way I was going to let another accounting dump on the project now.

 

“How far along is the project at the moment?” I said leaning in closer but still trying to hide how excited I was about the project.

 

“Well…” Dakota begins, “the shrink process has a 100% success rate now but the duration of the miniaturization is not viable enough for us to proceed. Which Is why we need more money to order more of the materials necessary.”

 

She then proceeds to go off on all her data and rattling off every result of every test.

 

“Excuse me” I interrupt, “sorry, but I don’t need ALL the information”

 

“oh… I apologize, I um… have worked for so long by myself that don’t get to talk to other people often” she says looking away from me.

 

“No! It’s alright.” I said smiling “I just didn’t understand anything you said and didn’t want to waste your time”


“So, it sounds like you have only tried to shrink objects, but have you attempted to shrink any people?” I said, almost trying to grab those last words and put them back in my mouth

 

With a look of surprise she responded, “Well… I never thought about putting any live subjects through the miniaturization process because I didn’t see any practicality for it, but there should be no complications. The machine should work on both organic and inorganic objects.”

 

Thankful that she didn’t pry about my statement I ushered her out of my cubicle and proceeded to finish the paperwork for her.

 

Rushing back to my apartment to tell Katie about work I open the door to look at my lovely girlfriend relaxing on the sofa watching tv.

 

“Hi buggy” (a pet name that has developed thanks to our multiple sexual encounters) “how was work?”

 

“You wouldn’t believe what happened today?!” I exclaimed as I sat down next to her and kissed her

 

“Let me guess, that bitch hit on you all day” she said rolling her eyes.

 

“No! Babe, how many times do I have to tell you Ana has a boyfriend she just likes to talk” I responded

 

“Baby you are oblivious to this stuff, trust me, I had to flat out ask you out before you realized that I had feelings for you ” she said smiling “Well just know, there’s only ONE goddess in this apartment!”

 

“You got me there!” I said while kissing her, “I wouldn’t dare cross my queen”

 

“goddess” she corrected with a smile

 

“Yes how silly of me, goddess.” “Now can I get back to telling you what happened today?!” I said playfully raising my voice.

 

 

“whoops, yes sorry baby” she responded.

 

“Well this sciencey girl came into my cubicle today lo…”

 

“What is it with you and girls?! Do they not hire men at your company?! ”she interrupted .

 

“Can I finish my story please! I can’t help it if girls throw themselves at me.” I say jokingly “ANYWAYS, she was looking for funding for her R & D project that shrinks things!!”

 

“And my little buggy threw all our savings at her right?” Katie said looking at me like I had been caught red handed.

 

“Ha. ha. ha. Very funny. But I AM gonna make sure this thing gets all the money it needs.” I said

 

“Baby, I don’t want you sticking your neck out for some dead end project and lose your job.” She continues, “Besides what do you expect to get out of this? Do you think this scientist is just going to let you try out shrinking machine as a favor? How do you expect to get back to me to have our ‘fun’ huh?” She uses air quotes when she says fun and clearly understands what I want out of this.

 

God she is so cute when she is trying to be serious. I can’t stop staring about how she has this slight smile but her eyes are so strong. Clearly she is taking this serious but all I can think about is having sex on this couch. The smile goes away, she caught me.

 

“Yeah ok I get it, you are worried.” I said trying to ease her, “My job is fine, and her machine works so if anything I will probably get a promotion for giving her the green light.”

 

“Alright my little accountant, it sounds like you know what you are doing Just make sure you keep me in the loop ok?” she smiles, “lets go get some dinner.”