Women World by flipflop
Summary:

World war III have come to an end

Women control de planet and genetically manipulated men have become raw materiel to
be used by the women for there personal need and pleasure 



 


Categories: Watersports, Object, Adult 30-39, Crush, Feet, New World Order, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 17551 Read: 43670 Published: August 06 2013 Updated: August 14 2013

1. Chapter 1 by flipflop

2. Chapter 2 by flipflop

3. Chapter 3 by flipflop

4. Chapter 4 by flipflop

5. Chapter 5 by flipflop

6. Chapter 6 by flipflop

Chapter 1 by flipflop
Author's Notes:



French I am

English is not my language but I try to do my best to write without any mistake

So don’t be shy to tell me so that I can’t correct them

Thank you for your understanding

Year 2015

    Canadian Scientist has discovered the way to use the magnetic pole to produce ectricity.
They have built a giant plant over it, capable of moving with the continuously moving pole, enabling the plant to always be on top of it, using the magnetic field to generate enough electricity for the entire planet for as long as the planet it self exist, money was pouring in none stop, oil was vanishing very, very fast, that, at one point, the only oil left was the tar sand of Alberta. Canada have the energy and the US the military, so US united with Canada to form the United Country of America, they became the must powerful country of all time that have ever existed on the planet.

The rest of the world was getting weaker every day because of the high cost of energy charge by U.C.A., that at one point, the rest of the world united together to form a coalition name United World so they could face the greedy North America giant.

World War III began on august 12 2022

United World was no mach, they have plenty of man power, 100,000 to 1, but without fuel for plane or missile or boat and not enough electricity to produce weapon in masse production, with what they have, they could not come close to the United Country of America that have all the technologies to detect and destroy in second any threat, they control the land, the air, the ocean, the space.

But! Not the under ground, using the massive man power they have, United World was busy mining under the sea, for more than a decade they have been busy building 3 giant tunnel toward the center of North America, one under the Pacific, one under the Atlantic and one from south America, the tunnel are so deep and so big, these tunnels where so strong that if the planet would explode there would be like 3 giant pipe floating in space made of 10 feet thick steel by 300 feet diameters, having 18 roads, 15 feet wide line this is more then 500,000 man per hour that would come out under the ground on the soil of United Country of America per tunnel the strategy is to invade by the inside so fast that they would not know what strike them, and that is exactly what happens.

U.C.A. send plane to close both end of these tunnel but that was futile. They have to use nuclear to succeed to close both end, meaning that they used it on there on land. But that effort was too late. U.W. have succeed to introduce more than 50 millions soldier enough for the coalition to invade and break there defense, the rest came from the surface that is boat and airborne.
Atomic, gas and bacterial weapon have being use widely by both side, Europe, Asia, Africa, south America where so badly damage only North America was still in not to bad shape and that is only because both side have to protect the energy resource

Then suddenly every thing came to a stop

Chapter 2 by flipflop

World war III have come to a end, there is no men alive anywhere on planet earth, only women had survive, and this is summer of year 2045.

A mutant virus created by mother nature from the mixture of atomic and chemical warfare floating in the atmosphere attack the XY chromosome killing the subject in the most painful way ever imagine, hungrily eaten there inside and secreting sulfuric acids that burn there internal organ, the ordeal would last seven days exactly, further more the virus had a very wicked side effect of blocking the brain from falling unconscious from the pain, needing the victim pain reaction that force to secrete endorphin that the virus use to become event more virulent depraving there host of it in the process, making sure that is victim savors is last painful moment of life. Has for the virus attacking the XX chromosome the effect was totally different, increasing there immune system to is fullest the women start to age very very slowly only one day for every full year making them almost immortal and disease of all source disappear completely

Over the next 467 years after the war, women have develop a incredible expertise in DNA manipulation, trying to bring back the male gender by using the sperm bank that they gather around the world, but has usual the normal size man that are grow in vitro die after 7 days, the women have also find that proportionally the smaller they are, the longer they live
6 foot man = 7 day, 3 foot man = 14 days, 1 ½ foot man =28 days, 2 inch man = 252 days
But at the end, the last 7 days they just die in the same atrocious pain.

During those year women have learn almost every secret about genetic manipulation, they are now able to modify every aspect of the man body create any shape or size they want by changing specific gene in the human genome chain, they gain the capability to increase are decrease there body size, there skin resistant, with are without arm, leg, eye, vocal cords even boneless, they have event being able to join together multiple men together with any part off there body with any other body and as many as they want together in one single entity creating a chain of man to see if they where capable of living longer, the DNA manipulation was 99% total.

Year 2512 but women prefer Year 99 AM (After Man) city like Paris, Beijing, Mexico Montréal, New York and so on, have disappear, nature have done is work flattening the building and vegetation regain it ground, For 2 million woman steal a live, ten city all build by high-tech robot, extreme ecosystem, architecturally beautiful, all the housing are mason size with two level the first level has 20 room 3 full super high-tech bathroom with all the special modern utility, the second one is a underground maintenance and utility level fully electronic, this level is compose of piping, wiring, hydraulic, platform, conveyer and various apparatus all aim at one goal, the comfort and pleasure of the women of the main level, all the house is control by Pamper the central computer that take care of all chore, cleaning, temperature, music, energy needs, lighting, waist deposal, land care, all with the help of the same robot that built them. These cities are in North America for the same reason that the war has started in the first place the former Canada incredible water supply, then the Magnetic Power Plant that give infinite electricity from the magnetic core itself and last the tar sand, the last oil remaining on earth. Women have decided to leave the rest of the world alone as much has possible so that nature rebuilds her strength from world war III extreme devastation.

The new world is a world of fairy tales, all women are princesses, sophisticate, refine, extremely intelligent, all equal and respectful to each other and naturally, unbelievably beautiful and sexy.

No war, no crime, no money, every thing is free, only one simple government, compose of the older woman that consult with a total group decision processes; freedom is total for the entire woman community

Has for the men, totally in peace with there decision taken 99 year ago, men have become nothing more then the raw materiel’s for all the women needs. Women have build factory to produce genetically alter man to there specification to be use for different application in there every days living like shoe, toe ring, necklace, carpet, game accessories, insole, cushion, make up, fertilizer, toilet, leather for the furniture, food, construction material, what ever women needs for there comforts and pleasures she would always use man made materiel to the fullest extent but with a certain diabolical exciting cruel side of keeping them alive when ever possible and has long has possible while using them. Some will be train for small task by computerize brain washing program, not knowing better, they will execute there work like robot willingly to death ,other will simply be left dumb and docile for the fun of seeing there full expression of surprise and fear on there face when used for very specialize task.

Women being ecological trying to leave there surrounding the most intact possible, the used man are automatically recycle by sending the death are damage one to the recuperation plant either by underground conveyer are recycling robot that glance the cities,  they will be process for there ultimate and last use, while decomposing, mix with other man in a giant mixer that have razor sharp blade and crushing blade, turning slowly cutting in small piece and squashing the still alive are death corpse, helping the fermentation process needed to create methane gas for heating the women luxurious house, then the remains will be transfer to the fertilizer plan for filtration, where after processing, they will enrich the damage ground causes by man world war three and the bone will be crush to powder to make cement for housing construction, now ironically the more the women use men materiel’s the more they help mother nature to regain her strength and bring comfort to there lifestyles

All this strange new world happens 99 year ago, an archeologist had funds something that literally changes there mind about the return of man has a living respectful creature. While looking in some old site from the war, she had find a lot of cell phone with digital camera and video, so she extracted the memory card for decoding, to her surprise she find thing that was absolutely revolting, women who’d be rape and beaten repeatedly before being use for target practice with all type of weapon, some where tie to a post end use to show new recruit how to cut throat with a knife or to open there belly and leave there guts fall to the grounds and just crush it with there boots while the women his still a live, Attach alive to a steel rode they where place over a fire for cooking she was ready to eat when one of her breast felt off, they where use like traction-aid when the army truck where stuck in mud they where place under the wheel so that there bone would give better grip to the tire, they would be force to walk in front in tight formation to detect land mines by blowing them while stepping on them, the death and the wounded would be totally flattened to the grounds mercilessly by the passing convoy.

So on September 1st 2413 that is 99 year ago a documentary was pass on TV to the entire women community for referent before voting day, this documentary was especially created to prepare the women for voting on the future of man, made from all the world war three video and picture plus all past historical event thru the ages about the way man have treated women from the beginning off man kind. The vote had a 2 part question; do we bring man back and if not what do we do with them?
On September 2nd the answer was unanimous, 0 for yes 2 million for no and for the what to do came from a suggestion of the top DNA expert that describes her research on man futile and useless they will never be real human being but only cheap reproduction man any way, let make raw materiel out of them instead, 30 minute later without a second of hesitation 2 million angry women said YES

Welcome to WOMAN WOLRD

Chapter 3 by flipflop

Doormat changing

“Good morning Lian how are you today “

Lian is a petit Chinese lady 5feet 1 1/2inch tall 102pounds, 494 year old, physically she is only 28 year old she stop ageing she has 27 and 4month, she is the DNA top chef engineer, a genius and at the same time, extremely delicate and feminine, love animal, pro ecologist with long hair, love shoe and manjewlery, she is always wearing height heels shoe, but also, like every woman, also loves the live500flipflop, she is a size 7. Nymphomaniac Lian also have a strong foot fetish she always needs to have a man face under her feet to play with to torture it, the filling of power excite her very much, just knowing that there suffering under her for her personnel comfort and pleasure, sacrificing there life to please her, give her immense pleasure.
Today Lian have dress for a purpose, wearing a very short red skirt one that you can see her pubis hair a see-through white blouse, 3 toeman rings 1 on her right foot and two on the left a nice red 4 manchain at her right ankle and her new designer permanent man leather red sandal a 3 inch high guillotine type 1 inch wide 1/4 thick heels with a very important grid pattern heel ends and the sole cover with some 1/4 inch diameter star thread ¼ inch spacing and 3/8 inch dept

“Has always great and you Crystal my love “

Crystal is an archeologist 5feet 11 ½ inch tall 155pound, 496 year old, physically 30 year old stop ageing she was 28and 11month, athletic and strong girl, love sport, to play and have fun, love all type of living shoe, she is a size 10, like hunting, big fan and athlete of the MSR sport (Man Smashing Race) both her and Lian are in love with each other for 99 years now.
Today Crystal is dress casual, simple bleu t-shirt, jean-short and her usual live500fliflop

“Well I feel a little bit horny this morning so I have decided to go to the club for a little hunting trip”

“Ho Yes, Ho Yes, I knew you would go hunting this weekend, so I send a new prey that a have created to the club yesterday, just for you and naturally for me to play with. I have made some big and new modification, 4 feet tall men with a 12 inch size head for you know what, and I also amplified the pain level to the max and added a little surprise”

“You are so cute and full of attention for me Lian, so you are going to join me before diner let say 11 at the end of the field”

“That is perfect have a good ride and hunt love “

Crystal enters the entrance hall.

You could see to the right the huge oak entrance door ,to the left, the entrance of the walking closet and a dark green manskin leather sofa and matching chair, in front a wall mirror with a nice long table where Crystal sometime leave her necklace and earring, the opposite wall, a computer screen, some sensor and some video camera all oriented to the floor that is made of grey shade semi transparent 2 inch thick temper glass with 12 holes place in a rectangular shape 3 rows of 4 holes to the width of the mirror starting near the door .These hole are fills with special genetically manipulated shrink man face for carpet use that have a small body no more then 1 1/2 feet but with a giant head giving a fairly flat face of roughly 10 inch diameter with any desire color of skin , sticking 1 1/2 inch from the floor and separated about 1/2 inch from each other, these carpetface are maintain under in the utility and maintenance underground level floor by electronic clamps control by Pamper the housing maintenance computer for the entire city , grabbing only there head, making sure they cannot move at all, leaving the rest off there body lying on the platform changer free to move the rest of there body .Depending on Lian mood of the week, she have chosen for now, green color skin face to match the decoration no vocal cords and low medium skin resistant that is not the usual tuff resistant level, has Lian want to do a prank on Crystal weight .

Now has Crystal went to the table beside the door to put on her live man earring that she have left there, casual waking putting her right foot in the middle off the first carpetface in front of her, the heel of her flip flop landing first on is forehead than the ball off he foot on is nose and lips end finely her toes on is chin transferring all her weight to he right foot she lift he left foot and bring it forward to land on the next carpetface available, her heel landing this time on the mouth of one and the ball and toe on the forehead of another carpetface when the heel of her right foot started to lift increasing the pressure on the lips and nose bursting it a bit while making the usual little feminine foot pivot , bringing he foot next to the other one, heel on mouth toe on forehead of the two other carpetface beside her left foot, just standing there full weight looking in the mirror and putting on her earring. When she finish she simply lift her left foot and pivot a full 180 degree on her right heel making the lip off the carpetface turn with the flip flop crushing and tearing them off badly looking downs and smiling on the wiggling of the man under the semis transparent floor

“That strange the lip burs pretty easily, Oops I forgot my necklace”

she continue pivoting a other 180 degree making a full turn on the man mouth and resting her left foot again at the same place has before has she finish putting on her also living man necklace she pivot the same way but this time on her left foot tearing again the lips of the carpetface looking down too see him also wiggle underneath the floor, moving forward the toe end off her right flip flop foot landing on the mouth and nose of a other carpetface in front this time without looking downs she just did a full 360 turn just for the fun of it , flattening and breaking is nose and tearing is upper lips then continue turning a other ¼ turn to face the door stepping this time with the arch off her left foot on the already damage lips and nose of the first carpetface she walk on at the beginning, then the following one, the arch of her right foot cover is eye, the left did the same with the next carpetface she open the door and left for the club house.

“Gees! This carpetface was strangely weak. I wonder if Lian have something to do with this?”

Now that Crystal had left, Pamper the house computer start to scan the damage carpetface for clearing and replacing with 4 new one, but before it could do the change Pamper went on hold because Lian just enter the entrance hall, the computer is program to never leave a hole in the floor when there is a women present so she will not fall in to it

“Well, well, well, it seem like Crystal just pass in my little trap. Pamper be a dear, I would like to change all of them I don’t like the color of the face doormat, I want it, let see, let try red with ho yes! A little bit of musical sounds this time (vocal cord can be modified to sound like music when the subject yells in pain), I like the little noise they do when we step on there face and with normal carpet level resistant. It seam like Crystal would need a small diet Hi, Hi, with the same order, six first face near the door facing us the other six facing the mirror wall”

“Sorry lady Lian but I can not change them all since there are not all damage has Lady Lian knows the rules, it forbidden wasting any good materiel’s “

‘Ho I am sorry, you are so right. Then I going to do some test before a go join Crystal at the club and these leftover facemat will do just find. When I am finish with my test, I promise you, you will be able to change them all, Hi, Hi, Hi. ”

“I will then happily send right away your new request to the production plant for your new carpetface Ladies Lian “

“Well a appreciate that Pamper and I am sure you going to appreciate my effort to respect are beautiful rules”

“Let see now three damage lips and one nose job, all four in the two lower left columns corner with there face looking toward the mirror, let start with the lower right corner then with the face looking at me”

Has Lian start to walk forward she precisely place he right foot heel between the nose and the upper lips and the sole on his forehead of the second carpetface to the right off the fist row, admiring her foot placement for a few second she suddenly transfer all her 102 pounds of her beautiful body on her sandal and just stand there for a good 5 minutes. Has her 1 inch wide ¼ thick grid heels slowly sink into the carpetface under nose flesh, pain growing proportionally has time pass by She would sometime tilt her foot side to side and heel to toe to keep her balance increasing the pain ever more, studying through the semi transparent floor the reaction of her test subject, struggling uselessly has hard as it can to liberate himself. she would finely casually rest her left foot on the first carpetface that Crystal step on, her heel landing on the left side of his forehead and the sole covering his half crush nose and mouth, slow lifting her right foot transferring without any thought her weight on her left foot the heel just slide off to the left a bit ripping the skin off his forehead for about ½ inch long and crushing is nose with the beginning off her stars sole pressing downs in to his lips, she could see that the skin under is nose was stock in the grid off her heel and peeling from under is nose and that is forehead have deep star shape form.

“That is so perfect this is exactly what I was looking for with my shoes. Now lest try the contrary on you number one to see the deference”

Has she bring back her foot on the exact spot, lifting her left foot, she start to pivot with such grace and beauty on the forehead of number two, her star grid sole literally grinding and imbedding his skin into the groove of her sole with such ease, she place her left foot on the third carpetface, heel on the forehead sole on the mouth and lift up her right foot, waiting for the 5 minute test time she just play with her right foot on number two face by dragging her heel around sticking it into is eyes time after time wild admiring a job well done she could feel a spongy sensation under her sole has the lip of number one literally field the groove

“Time is up “

Has she said that, she rested her right foot back on number two face her heel right in to is right eye

“This carpetface is so lucky to be able to serve me with such devotion”

she started to laugh out loud as she lift her left foot up to verify test number two, with the heel sinking into his eye but stop because it wider than the eye socket off his skull, she could see that the lip have stock to her sole and that his forehead ad a red spot of messing skin
“Whoa! Looks at that, and I only weight 102pound, they are really cheap carpetface, lets try test number three and that will be eye drilling a thing”

Looking back she place her left foot on the face behind and then her right foot on the other carpetface beside it, them reposition herself so that both her heel rested on a eye of each carpetface, starting with her left foot, she start pivoting right to left trying to drill in to the eye, increasing her weight more and more until she was standing only on one heel, by now the surrounding of the eye was totally mashes to pulp and small piece of bone was breaking front the turning and the pressure, the carpetface man was furiously trying to push Lian off by pushing under the floor end suddenly
“Whoa! I must have caught an air pocket a have suddenly shorting 2 1/2inch hi, hi. hi.
putting back her right foot on the carpetface making sure that her heel come to rest on his right eye, she slightly pull out her heel as the heel have come to wedge at the higher level off her heel and then she start dangling her heel inside the eye socket and want with a sarcastic joke while the struggling carpetface was slowly going to is last rest

“Brain meet heels, heels meet brain”

pulling out her heels she reset her foot on the now pass away man with out any emotion for it he is after all only a carpetface, they are especially made for stepping on and wiping the dirt of there shoe after all.

“Let try another technique of eye penetration with my right foot “

Her heel already in is eye socket she just lift her left foot and start bouncing her body up and down making sure to put has much weight as possible on her heels up and downs up and downs trying to force thru the smaller hole then her heel and has usual looking through the semi transparent floor the futile struggling of the carpetface against the clamp holding is head, up and downs up end downs
“I love this, it a good exercise for the leg and it giving me a brilliant idea to create some man exercise machine at the lab I am such a genius now let put more energy in to this, it not a pathetic carpetface that can beat me after all “

Up and downs up and downs she want, a other successful test as her heel broke the surrounding bone and the heel fully penetrate inside right to ball of her foot she turn 90 degree en place the heel of her left foot deep downs in to the open mouth wedging is jaw to open more from de widening of the heel, has the tip off her heel came to rest dept in to is throws she stabilize her weight on both feet

“Hum! I have flat sandal now”

She just stands there, thinking her next move while the carpetface is gagging for air weakening at every breath it takes

“Now let see 4 to go, next how about a nice nose job one with heel and one with sole that should be fun let start with the sole, now ugly face who’s next, how about you two lucky one left alone that have tasted the flip flop toes of Crystal, and I ladies Lian only needs to make on step forward with my beautiful gorges powerful right foot sandal right on your little mouth with my sole and then rest my beautiful en gorges left footsy sole and heel on your little friend forehead beside you and start playing with is little nose “

Once said once done both feet resting where she decided, totally excited from her choice of heel and sole , she could feel the soft rubber cushion of the lip under the ball of her right foot coming from under the sole of her sandal she lifted her left foot and started to roughly rub her sole on the face surface of the carpetface in front of her side to side from forehead to mouth passing over is nose without lifting her foot severely scratching the skin surface and then while passing over the nose everything came light for both face for a few second as Lian have push her bodies up and forward in the air ,crunch! she land right on top of the nose full weight flattening the nose pretty badly has she giggle twisting her foot like she has dancing the twist

“Now this room is definitely an idea pooping place, an other brilliant idea, karaoke dancing everybody is going to love this one for sure, I better stop twisting before the is nothing left to look at

Putting back her right foot on the carpetface mouth behind her she lifts her left foot with some dangling flesh stuck to it

To bad, I am to late, the is no more nose, all gone in the groove off my sole a thing And look it has tears in it eye what a weak cry baby let me be nice with it and help wipe the tears with my heel “

She uses her heel and try to rub the tears off but finely she rip the pupil off instead

“I am so clumsy, but at least there are no more tears, let go to the next step, calling heel to nose her I come”

she reset her left her heel on one corner off eye and the sole on the order corner of the other eye of the now no nose carpetface in front of her she lifted her right foot off the crush lips that have now nice star impression engraved in them she place her right heel at the tip of the nose this was a important test that she did not want to miss so she started to apply very slowly some pressure on her heel by backing up slowly so she could feel it sink in slowly but surly. The nose start to depress and flatten more and more her heel was now at the same level has the upper lips and stating to penetrate in the nose cavity

Can’t you image I only weight 102 pounds but with the size of my heel I pressing down 420pounds per square inch of pure pressure wait until next time I Will use my ¼ inch stiletto heel it going to go up to 1680 pound per square so petit and so powerful. I wonder where my heel is going to come out in is throat or is mouth cavity ’

has she continue to backup increasing her weight on the heel that in turn sink deeper and deeper she could see that the skin around the nose area was stretching in more en more pulling on the lips, eye and cheek tension building more and more as her left foot stat to lift up, she was now balancing only on her heel still sinking while waiting for some thing to happen, she casually look at her finger nail
I am going to need a new manicure, ha! my test have come to a conclusion my heel finely did is job, it puncture true, it felt like a have pass true two cavity, first I most have been the skin that let go and a enter is inferior meatus but them I felt a short resistant then another rupture from the angle of my right foot that is crooked thrower the inside I thing that this must have been is soft palate, well, well, well what do you no, my heel is inside is mouth cavity
Let try tickling is tongue with the tip of my heel to make it smile, ho! I am such a brat I better turn around with my heel still in is nose naturally and finish the two last one, in the corner near the door I will just hop a round a ¼ turn at the time on both face with my eye close and try to figure out where a land “
has she turn with her full weight with her foot straight level making sure that her heel is tilt at maximum angle the tip just ripe everything that come in contact, while the hole wear the nose use to be, totally destroy by the wedge upper end of the heel that is wider and more corner shape that actually support all the presser of her divine body widening bigger with the 180 degree rotation the nose hole making a nice crunching sound .resting her left foot on the poor carpetface wedging is mouth between the heel and the sole she look under the floor and could see the weak kicking of the carpetface men against the thick glass bursting out laughing she hope to the face in front of her and landed right on target both her 1 inch wide heels ripping the skin downs a good 1 1/2 inch long front the side of the forehead and cheek while the other side the skin inlay in to the stat grid sole she hope again on the same face but this time with a ¼ turn landing her heels on the forehead splashing the skin underneath has the sole came to rest on both cheek them hope a gain and make a other ¼ turn the heel of her right foot landed right in to the eye and the sole cover the other
While the arch of left sandal find is way to the mouth them she hope again and turn a other ¼ turn both heels landing on each corner of is mouth ripping it half way to the ears, the sole Fernley resting on the forehead on last time she hope again turn still another ¼ turn to finely come to rest at the starting point as she was still laughing every time she landed the carpet men leg and arm hit the glass floor like a jerking puppet

“That was so hilarious to see it jerking like that but in the same time it quit interesting to see that they have deferent reaction to pain this will be useful for me future lab test at the center
Now the one I was looking for, ain’t it lucky to be the last, him sorry but I don’t thing so, it going to be the piece de resistance, I going to do a heel smashing derbies now lets put both feet very softly on is face and brazes my self with the table and the door frame one two tree go “ she tilt her foot back so she could stand only on her heel and start pounding one foot after the other without mercies smashing every where, nose eye upper lip lower lip chin cheek eyebrows forehead pupil them she stop and put her sole on the middle of the face and just start twisting right to left with both feet literally taken all the skin off front the surface and leaving only a denude skull
“Now that is what a would call a nice plastic surgery it definitely look better now don’t you think Pamper, do you think that there are exchangeable now and throw them away for my brand new face doormat

“There is no doubt lady Lian you have don’t a magnificent job I will now discard them and send them to the garbage plant for composting and install the new carpet with your news specification”

Well thank you Pamper, I am late, I must leave now to join Crystal to the club, for some more fun


Chapter 4 by flipflop


The hunting

Arriving at the club Crystal dress up in her hunting gear, a sexy camouflage dress above the knees with her permanent 3 inch stiletto boot with grip sole, , hunting make- up and nice camouflage cap for the sun. Loading her sniper riffle with plastic ammunition filed with a muscular neutralizer serum, she crank her 4 wheels all terrain dirt bike and drive to the starting point where the cage his , with the prey lock inside waiting for his unknown fate

At the cage enjoying her foot massage Tania was waiting for Crystal to welcome her and help her release the prey that Lian have prepare

Tania work with Lian since after the historical vote, 500year old, physically 34 year old 120 pounds long legs ,size 8 shoe, short hair with perfect bleu eyes but has a strong foot sweat and odor problem that fit perfectly for her job, she is professional test women she test all the invention that Lian create at the lab and today is no exception she is secretly testing inside her 3 inch pumps two 8 inch long genetic modified mansoles, live men no leg, no arm, no bone with increase skin resistant for wear, capable of absorbing her foot sweat and odor troughs there skin for a hypothetically 7 days, this would be a new record of duration. the record for present mansoles is only 1hour, the test being now in is 4 days full time under her feet without removing her shoe for maximum test efficiency the weather temperature close to 90 degree outside , the inside of her shoe near 110 degree and very humid, luckily these mensoles also have a very large tongue coming out there mouth especially design for added comfort under the ball of the foot making it at the same time lick her sole with every step she make has her foot would slightly slide on it, given plenty of sweat to the mansole to drink to satisfy is thirst , she could also push the tongue in front with her toes to make it lick between all her digits as when she put her weight on it, the tongue would squeeze between all the toes like jelly and when lifting her foot it would retract to is formal place giving a nice spongy sensation between her toes and in the same time feeding the mansole with toe jam to help in survive longer Tania was testing one with is face under her toes and one under her heel, the goal was to know how much they would absorb her foot odor and sweat, how long it who’d take and how much there body would mould permanently to the shape of her foot and last to test the brand new discovery that Lian have accidentally fund by increasing to the maximum the pain level of the subject she have notice that the muscle who’d spasm causing a vibration and by applying this to the entire body it would give a nice foot massage to the user with every step or just standing crushing is body mercilessly inflicting tremendous pain to the mensoles and when it stop vibrating it mean that they are wear out and it time to throw the mensoles to the garbage and get a new pair

Driving through the wood Crystal finely arrived

“Hi Crystal “

“Hi Tania how are you, you seam to have fun “

“Ho actually I am, I am having a great foot massage”

“What do you mean you are just standing there? “

“That is why I am having a foot massages”

“Ok! You better move to the shade “

“Don’t worry for me but it true, now let me prepare the prey for you”

Tania reaches for her electric stick and start zapping the prey a couple of time to scare the shit out of it and them open the cage. The prey got out the cage and starts to run like hell to the woods, they both laugh hysterically

“I am going to give him 30 minutes. I need to change those pegs on my bike and put some platform they hurt the arch of my feet when I stand on them “

“ Well my dear Crystal a have the perfect thing for you but you must promise me to keep it totally secret, Lian want to be a surprise for the 100 year anniversary “

“I promise any thing for me poor feet”

Tania pulls off her pumps and shows it to Crystal

‘There are mansoles there no good under my feet they only last 10 minute and they come flat as
a piece of paper “

“Ho no my dear these are experimental super mansoles that Lian have created, there have being under my feet for 4 days now”

“Whoa look at them your can see you foot print burn in there skin from your sweat and look you can even see all there body have mold to the shape of your feet this one have all your toes shape on is face and the other one has your heel totally imbedded in is thong that is so perfect and event more they are still alive whoa”

“They also massage your feet by sum sort of very height suffering system that we inflict to them by stepping on them the more they suffer the more they vibrate the more it feels great under are feet, here try them in your boots you going to love them “

Crystal took off her boot and slide in the mensoles deep down to the bottom off her boot them she slide in her first foot covering the mansole with the sole of already sweaty feet the ball of her foot pressing firmly on is tongue she lift her other foot putting all her 155 pounds on it that is 35 pound more then Tania the mansole start to vibrate strongly

“Ho whoa that is so good “

Sliding he other foot inside her boot she push is tongue forward and wiggle her toes on it
Putting her foot on the grounds she slowly start to press on it, the mansole then slowly start to vibrate the more she press the more it vibrate she start to feel is tongue squeezing between her toes she then pull out her fist foot just enough so she could push is thong under her toes and push back her foot

“Now this is comfort every women need these. Time to go “

“Don’t forget don’t tell any body “

Crystal walk to her bike she could feel the tongue being force to lick her toes and with every steep she make, the vibration was exhilarating

Mounting her bike she place both her feet on the peg to see if her arch would hurt

“You no what Tania I don’t need to change my peg on the contrary my foot arch are well padded on there stomach and they must be suffering like never before there body are vibrating like crazy, even more fun, my toes are not putting mush presser on the tongue so the tongue is also vibrating it feel so incredibly good, who would imagine that mensoles night give me and orgasm hi, hi”

Crystal starts her bike engine and begging hunting. Driving to the wood the prey did no have any chance to escape the hunting area was totally fence with electric wire and crystal have a small computer screen on her dash board that display all the camera hidden in the trees that monitor the prey. Arriving close enough she stop her engine and stand on her peg with her riffle raise aim and shoot Crystal his markswomen she hit the prey in is left arm the plastic bullet explode in the arm and the muscular neutralizer serum spread in the prey muscle Crystal could see in her rifle lens that she have a perfect shoot still running and suffering front the hit, is arm is now paralyze. Sitting down she start her motor and moves to the next shooting point

“This mansoles are so comfortable I need a pair in all my shoe are even better they should be incorporated in the shoe it self. Now what time is it? Still one full hour before Lian arrive at the end of the field I have plenty off time the bring that prey to the tree”

Arriving to the second spot Crystal just stand on her peg and savors her foot massage while waiting for her prey to arrives, as the prey arrives she repeat herself but with the right arm this time and move to the next shouting area Arriving at the third spot this time Crystal disembark her bike and slowly walk to the end of the path for the shooting point she lay down and ready to shoot the third time will waiting she start to dream at how lucky the mensoles where to be in her boot servicing her magnificent feet to have there tongue squeeze between her dirty sweaty toes and lick them to feed them self to be imprison in her boot to endure the heat and to savor her strong foot smell in total darkness To be crush with 155pounds of beauty having her foot sink in there body while there body absorb her sweat in the pore of there skin for the solely pleasure of her personnel comfort suffering for her to be able to massage her pretty feet, that must be the worst and most cruel thing ever done to man, no not enough , with the finding that I have done that is exactly where they belong, forever under are feet, suddenly the wood crack and she came to her senses the prey just arrives , she pull the trigger the bullet hit exactly wear she want in is left thigh he start to limp is leg slowly stop working only able to control is right leg he felt to the ground Crystal walk to her bike crushing the mensoles pivoting both feet energetically, twisting the tongue that is squeezes between her toes, giving her a powerful feeling of satisfaction arriving at her bike she climb on it start the engine and role tower the prey .

Driving directly beside it she slowly pulls out her riffle out the ouster and aim at the right leg but at the last moment she change her mind thinking that it no worth the waist of a bullet instead she simply push the gas throttle slowly and climb on it leg with de right front wheel and stop on it ,got off grab a rope and tie the immobilize right leg to the ankle with it and tie the other end to the read of her bike she climb back on her bike and push the throttle ,the front wheel came down the read wheel climb on then down ,the prey was now drag in the trail hitting debris stone and branch for almost 300 feet up until the end of the trail. At the end there a large clearance, a parking lot, made of gravel with a tree standing in the middle, she continue to pull the prey right to the tree and stop. The prey facing down she kick in to turn in around she then untie the rope , the right leg of the prey has still moving so she decided will waiting for Lian to take care of the small problem. using her bike she started riding a round the field standing on the peg with the arches of her boots savoring a feet massage while passing on the prey legs a couple of time eventually the right leg stop moving she had broken the leg bones at 3 deferent place flattened is left foot break is knees cap, a electric car stop near the tree the door open and a foot with a red sandal came out, it was Lian she walk to the prey and look at it then look at Crystal coming toward her. Crystal slow down and roll on the prey leg again with out any care what so ever and stop beside Lian

“Well well well it seen like you have start to play with out me”

“Ho no my beloved Lian I was just finishing immobilizing it, his right leg was still moving”

“Well you sure have success, it definitely will not moves soon”

Both Crystal and Lian look at the prey and start laughing, Lian walk to the prey and step on is chess with both feet turn around and lean on the tree with her right heel she turn the head of the pray to face the tree and then position the heel of her sandal on his nose right in the corner of it eye and the sole rested on the ears, lift her left foot and wait a few second for the prey to start yelling from the extreme pain the heel was causing in the corner of the nose and push her left sandal heel right inside is mouth like a horse bit muffing the sound of his yelling balancing her weight on both feet she crush the outside cheek in to the gravel with the heel inside is mouth the fate of the prey his now seal, the main goal was to give Lian a simple foot stool so she could be about the same height as Crystal.
Crystal came close to Lian and both start kissing each other passionetly. After a moment Crystal place her left boot on the chess of the prey and till her foot back resting the weight of her leg on the stiletto heel, digging in to the skin of the prey Crystal hand had funds it way between the leg of Lian gently caressing her lips inserting her finger delicately in to her vagina while Lian was slowly unbuttoning Crystal hunting Shirt kissing her neck descending alone the cleavage with more kisses her tongue finding it way to the nipple her hand caressing the firm as of Crystal giving each other sensual pleasure.
Below three man totally at there mercies endure the most intense sufferings under there feet for there on personnel pleasure and comfort two of then totally soak by Crystal hot sweaty feet, the left foot vibrating furiously enduring her full weight , the heel of the right boot digging into the prey chess pivoting side to side to the ridden of the pleasure given by Lian , will inside crushing is lower body with her foot heel only is tongue was vibrating forcing it to lick the ball of her foot giving Crystal adder pleasure without Lian knowing it
has for Lian standing on the prey face used for a simple stool almost all her weight on both heels her right heel resting on it nose like a small platform it also push forward against the eye because of her leaning on the tree the left now out is mouth resting on top the heel on the cheek near the jaw joint the prey having is mouth open the heel is forcing the skin of the cheek half way in the mouth to support her like a bridge enjoying to inflict to the prey tremendous pain from her delicate person giving her that sensation of power that excite her very much

Crystal crouches down and starts licking Lian love tunnel passionately Lian stated to lift her self on her toes the heel dangling above the prey eyes the sole of her sandal slide forward because of her leaning on the tree tearing the prey ear a bit that is imbedded in the groove of sole coming closer and closer to climax she let go a cry of pleasure and let her body come downs the heel landing at the edge of the prey eye her weight made it slide back and continue descending totally ripping the led of the eye right to the nose then it just squeeze out under her heel like a mash banana when she came to rest on the nose again, savoring her moment
Crystal stand up

“It my turn to stand on the footstool now ‘

Lian standing straight lift her left foot from the prey jaws pivot a full 90 degree to the prey stomach and step on it then downs to the ground ripping in the process the ear now stock under her sole she walk on the gravel forcing small stone to penetrate and mix white the stock ear and accumulate in the groove creating a cake under her sole laughing at her new tick sole while Crystal pick the prey leg and turn in clock wise climb on the prey chess she turn the prey head with her left foot to have a fresh side place her heel right in the corner of the nose and eye and press 155pound of pure weight on a ¼ inch heel, the heel dig in like butter her right foot resting on the bike seat Lian came to her when directly the her pussy softly biting her virginals lips then licking hard just like Crystal love it, will Crystal enjoy her self the heel when trough the nose slide against the far side eye forcing it in just enough for the heel to penetrate right in to the corner and stop about 1/2inch inside the eye socket has the arches off the boot cane to rest on the surface of the prey face Lian working her tongue with precision making Crystal hop on her foot slightly moving the heel in and out of the eye cavity pressing the ball of her foot on the prey ear also crushing the mansole tongue between her toes starting to climax higher and higher until the release of all the accumulated energies burst in to multiple orgasms resting a few minute to regain her breath the heel well inserted in the eye cavity while the prey slowly agonizing from the pain inflicted to him by this two goddess  Roughly and carelessly placing her right boot on the prey forehead the heel ripping some skin in the process she pull out her left heel popping out the still intact eye out of his socket it fall on the ground still attach to is optic nerve, place her left foot on the chess heel fist she bring her right foot beside and turn to face the prey face

“Ho look Lian I pull out is eye I bet that he came still see with it”

“Test it to see if you’re right “

“Well with pleasure my dear’

Crystal standing on the prey chess whit both feet she bring her right boot over the eye and slowly lower her sole about a inch above it, she could feel the distress of the prey under her left feet

“Ho yes he can’t still see with it “
She then stat to play with it, gently pressing on it, she start rolling it under her sole

“His looking at my sole now is looking at the ground now his looking at is face’
“Stop Crystal you are so funny I can’t stop laughing him going to pee “

‘Well if you are to pee at lease don’t waist it, pee on the prey face he must be extremely thirsty after all he serve us well don’t you think”

‘You are so right that would be nice gestures of compaction for are devoted foot stool after all’

Lian place herself on top of the prey face and let go a stream of her golden nectar while trying to aim at is damage mouth the pee splashing his face everywhere filling the open wound causing more pain to the prey from the burning sensation at the same time a pothole off pee is building around is eye
Crystal still rolling is eye under the sole of her boot the eye stat to be immerge in to Lian acid urine

“The lucky prey he is looking at your nice pee color very very close”

Both laughing hysterically Lian grab Crystal to hold her balance and Crystal fall forward making a nice popping sound, the flatten eye oozing from under the sole of her boot
Crystal pivot her foot and grind energetically the eye to unrecognition twisting at the same time the mansole tongue stuck between her toes tickling her self with it. while Lian his still raining on the prey face .
Finish playing with there toys they start to walk to there respective vehicle when suddenly a small baby bird fall from the tree

“Look Crystal the poor little creature has fallen out front that nest”

They both walk fast to the small bird to see if it has hurt Lian pick him up and examine the bird very closely every thing was ok

“Here Crystal you are taller them me take the baby bird and try to put in back in is nest”

“I am to shout, I am missing about 6 inches”

“Well let use the footstool love”

“Good idea drag it here, it is only about 3 feet”

“Good perfect right under the nest I going to stand on his chess and you hold me by my waist,
Still missing two inch”

“Use is chess as a trampoline my dear and I going try to hold you up a few second “

Crystal bend and knee down and push up leaving the prey chess only a few second and came down again pushing it rib in creating some spring she could feel two off them break she push up again this time rising well above the nest to be able to place the baby bird back in to is nest and came back down again without bordering to absorb her fall by bending her leg a little the heel of her boot penetrated between the rib perforating his lung and breaking 4 more rib in the process. Standing there listening to Lian, bobble of blood was coming out around her heel

“Say Crystal do you thing the bird is ok you should make for sure that it is safe”

“I going to check it out for you hold me be the waist again I going to jump up there again”

“Try not to fall back in the two holes you have done to the trampoline dear”

‘Don’t Worry for the trampoline when I am finish with my nest inspection it going to have a lot more hole in it”

Lian and Crystal laugh together a few moment and Crystal start to bend downs for her first jump she push has hard as she can the heel came out of the prey fly high above the nest
She did not see the small bird has she was coming downs again one foot landed on the chess and the other on the belly making two new hole bending her self in the momentum she push up again going higher still looking for the small birdie that she did not see again , falling heavily with both feet on the belly still two more hole one when right through a kidney the sole of boot almost touching the spin as the belly cave-in front her amplified weight, she up again leaving the so call home made trampoline to finely see the small bird coming out from is hiding place, coming back down, doing as predicted two new holes in the belly where made at landing looking at her feet nobody who’d image she have 3 inch heel.

“He is ok, the little birdie look so cute when it came out from is hidden place”

“Ho a want to see but it to height for me and are trampoline is busted”

“Let use my bike”

Crystal drove her 4 wheel bike a round and came right between the prey leg
It going to give me sums extra height
And drove on the prey the front wheel stopping on it face

“Come on Lian climb on the bike seat will a hold you”

“Ho! Look at that, it telling us tank you for are gentleness”

Crystal hope on her bike to, so she could also see the pretty birds increasing the weight off the wheel on the prey face a lot more

“Sit down Lian him going to bring you to your car”

Both sitting on the bike Crystal engage her front traction hold the brake give full gaz and then she release the brake the wheel spin on the prey face ripping what was left has the back wheel came between it leg ripping it genital to paste spinning all the way to it face

“Whoa that was cool Crystal”

While driving to Lian car, a team of robot was all ready picking the now death prey for it future use

“Say Crystal, I need to go to the shoe store, would you like to come with me, I need a pair of in house lows heels and a pair of live500fliflop”

“Well yes a need a new pair myself they are so used my foot imprinted at less 3/8dept into it we could call then death500flipflop but first a have go back to the club to change my clothe and give back the insole to Tania they are amazing they are still working well. I am going to joint you at the shoe facility”





Chapter 5 by flipflop
The shoe machine

Arriving at the shoe making facilities they both when in, the first door open automatically ,the entrance as a full length face carpet the ladies just walk on there face with out heaven a second thought , then the second door open , there is one hundred machines to accommodate the lady need for foot wear and they where all in action, so for the moment Lian and Crystal when directly to the computer console to prepare there order Crystal click in a pair of flip flop size 10 color green and give the console to Lian, she click a pair of flip flop size 7 color pink and then she start to look in the database for a new pair of heel looking for pee toe and open heel with the inner side of the shoe open almost to the beginning of her big toe with a upper strap in the middle of he arch and the strap crossing back her heel surrounding her ankle twice and only a 1 1/2inch height heel and about 3/8 diameter at the tips painful but not penetrating
Then using the mouse she check all the choice of skin part she wanted to used for her new shoes

Color White male dyed Color bleu navy
Under heels cushion Cheek skin
Under ball of the feet cushion Tongue skin
Sole Back skin
Insole Thigh skin
Heel Machine to size tibia wrap around with arm skin
Strap Penis skin
Upper Shoe Belly skin
Lining Tender buttock skin
And at the end of the list the usual formality question
Do you want the skin provider to be none sedated it will induce extreme pain during the skin removal but will give very high quality skin due to the blood flow full off adrenaline feeding the skin
Or sedated for compassionate gesture but beware that sedative will alter the quality of the skin
And Without the slightest hesitation she check
No sedation
Send

Crystal look at Lian
Let go to the flip flop machine then will go chose our shoe provider
Good idea my feet hurt a little bit and they are hot and sweaty I need something flat for a will

Arriving to the flip-flop machine Crystal need only to push the start button and they both look through the protective glass the amazing process of making a pair of live500flipflop in action


Fist a small door open and 500 naked Mr. universe style man ˝ tall strong enough to lift 1 ponds each enter, at there size the room look like a giant court ward, but in reality it was the mould of the right flip-flop sole whit 3 round post one in the front and one on each side they where the insertion point for the strap the same thing was happening just beside for the left one. Once all in the door shut it self thigh, the space between them was minimal. A clear top started to come doing right above there head to make sure that they won’t climb on each other. Then it started to fill with a green liquid the color that crystal has choosing, it fills up to there neck, them settle for a moment letting the liquid fill every space perfectly them it stated again but slower forcing the small men to tilt there head back so that they could breath the liquid stop at the perfect level keeping there face looking up exposing only there mouth eye and nose them a bright uv light change the liquid to a rubber substance, the sole of the flip-flop is done 500 live little men are permanently imbedded in to the sole
The flip-flop raises from the mould and push two the second station where the strap will be inserted

a tree point clamp holding a man made from a genetically alter extra strong skin tissues with no bone for flexibility each leg are push in the hole each side of the flip-flop and glue in place and both arm together is insert and glue in to the front hole to become the thong for the toe dept enough so it face will be nicely wedge between the big and second toe able to feed it self with some delicious toe cheese keeping it a live at least a full week them both live500flipflop left and right move to the last station the pick up platform total time for making a pair of live500flipflop 8 1/2 minutes

Crystal pickup her new flip flop and bring then close to her face she could see all the little face looking a her, lock in the rubber unable to escape not knowing what is happening she just smile and drop them to the floor one felt up side down
Taking her right foot out her old flip flop she tilt the sandal back up them slide her foot in, the tong men could see her big toe coming closer and closer every second them he start entering between the big and second toe his face smashing against a wall of flesh cover whit dirt and sweat commonly call toes cheese the 500 men could see the sole of her foot glide over them for a instant them there face where press against her sole the smell the heat and the pressure became reality she pull out her left foot increasing the pressure on the right flip flop dramatically, her foot wobbly slightly her big toe lifting them crushing downs a couple of time
The pressure release a bit the flip flop have met it owner
Crystal just stands there waiting for Lian to slide her own flip flop enjoying all the little face pressing against her sole making it fill like a foot massage

Has for Lian she was relief her feet was starting to hurt in those height heel she could see droplet of foot sweat in her heel for a second her thought went for her flip flop
Lucky flip flop there all going to have something to drink then she started to slide her foot in, the little men could see wet dirt stock under the foot then contact she slide her other foot in, as soon in she started to relax her feet with some exercise rocking going tip toe them down one her heel toe up them tip toe again making sure that all those little face where well press against her sole like a acupuncture massage

Come on Lian let go choose your shoe provider

Waking to the provider room to choose her new pair of shoe the flip flop have become no more then footwear fist the full weight on heel them the ball them the toes the heel up the pressure increase on the ball of the foot and the toes the leg of the strap man start to pull on the sole of the flip flop as the toe squish is face to hold the flip flop to her foot them flop the flip flop hit the heel the toe pressing harder will the ball of the foot pivoting on there face the sole is now floating under her sole moving forward in to the air the strap man holding the whole flip flop sole under her foot for the next landing then the next then the next the little men imbedded in to the sole having there face crush smeared with out mercy the rubber surrounding them kipping them a live for now force to lick her sole for water and nourishments hoping to survive but eventually her foot will start to deform the rubber to the shape of her foot breaking the spinal column for those that our under the hell and the ball of the foot those under the toe will have there face rub to unrecognizing the strap men torture between the toe with every step, when sitting women always dandle there footwear and flip flop is definitively the best to play with, is face will be rubbing constantly against the crevice of her toes he will also be crush under her foot has women slide there feet out and rest the feet on top of there flip flop.
The flip flop usually last around 2 weeks them it of for a new pair

Looks crystal the chubby one, nobody wants to take them but there the best, he should now better a create them, there skin are a lot more tender them the big though guy, I want this one

Suddenly the wall where the chubby men is tie in a x position start to move in direction to the shoe machine interring in the back waiting for Lian and Crystal to arrive at the first station the machine is totally showcase protected by a glass for all the station so that the ladies cant admire the amazing technology of the machine making the shoes for them, there is also a choice of sound are no sound the volume is always on at a dime level just enough to enjoys the music from the provider suffering
Lian push the go button and the machine start, it first scan the chubby male for all the good stuff analyze the cut pattern them move the wall to the next station, 3 laser cutter mounted on robotic arm start to carve the skin the shape needed for the shoes in all the place that Lian have selected, the laser cut and burn the skin ź inch deep, the burning action preventing the skin provider from bleeding all to the pleasure of the ladies that cant see and ear all the action going on in real time, as the shoe shape is forming on the provider. Once finish it move to the peeling station there to there is 3 robotic arm one is for pulling on the skin and the other two working in unison they both hold a flexible razor sharp cutting blade to strip the skin off by cutter between the flesh and the muscles, detaching all the pieces to build Lian pair of shoes, the cheek skin, the back skin, the thigh, the penis skin, the belly skin, the tender buttock skin, then the robot arm grab the tongue and pull it out as much as possible them cut it them the machine cut in two to make two piece, top and bottom all the remove skin enter in the upper part of the machine for the tanning processes fat removing cleaning drying softening at the end you have the best leather you could ever find on the planet ready to be assemble in a pair of ladies shoe
Look crystal what did a told you, look a the size of that tongue slice in two after tanning you have the perfect cushions under the ball of my foot

The fourth station is the most painful for the skin provider as that the machine will do the heels by carving it with two c.n.c. router head directly from the two totally denude still in place tibia. after finishing the shaping of the heels two robotic arm cut them off, the provider is now hanging up by is arm the two heels go in the upper section for the tanning processing
Heat up for making it harder, rap with the skin from the arms painted and nailing a piece of the dry hard back skin to the tip of the heels perfect for preventing the heel to wear to fast

At the fifth station the shoes are assembles in a magnificent dance of robotic arm movement where not only the ladies can’t see the shoe being built but also the provider you is now hidden from the ladies so he wont disgust them . Being born only two days a go the shoe skin provider have never seen a pair of shoe before so for him there is only question mark on why he is been used like this, suffering like hell he move to the last station he is now at the ground level in front of him there is a see true mirror where he cant see 4 feet in flip flop waiting for something to happing. Them he saw what have being done with is skin being place on the ground by one of the ladies
Lian pick up her news pair of shoe and place them on the floor in front of the mirror she slide her right foot out of the flip flop and enter her toes in the opening and slowly enter her foot in the shoe knowing that on the other side off the mirror the eyes off her provider is watching, she ties the strap around her ankle, she does the same for the other shoe and start playing in from of the mirror admiring all side standing only on the heel to check there strength them tiptoes and analyzing the comfort of her new shoes

I must say without any doubt, thong skin belong under the ball of a women foot it so comfortable and spongy I’m able to feel it mould to the shape of my foot I sure that my shoe provider must be admiring my gorgeous feet he must be very pleased and lucky to have donate is skin for my shoe

Has she said that she press the discard button and the shoe provider fall on to the conveyer that will bring it to the recycling plan for is last utility

Lian bend down and pick up her live500fliflop she have decided to keep her new shoe on to break them in
Lian and crystal head off to the exit walking true the entrance stepping on the face carpet simutanly five ladies coming in all in height heel every step digging in the carpet face very painfully busting lips eye nose so indifferently taking about there news shoe they have ,one of them telling to Lian how lovely her news shoe are, exiting the building the pathway made of black marble and each side there are nice grey pebble ž inch diameter Lian walk on the marble has for crystal she decide to walk the pebble with her flip-flop just for the fun have it, knowing the damage she will in flick to her news flip-flop the first steep came in contact with the pebble, applying her weight, the pebble start to penetrate in the sole breaking one our two legs some will be totally crush them , the fist step was pretty straight but the rest will be very different has crystal start moving forward her leaving the surface of the flip flop increasing the pressure on her toes and ball deforming the rubber badly the hell of her other foot come in contact witch the pebble and start to depress in to the flip flop the man directly udder that heel have no chance the pebble go so deep in crystal cane feel the pebble and the crushing of the tiny man trying to yell from the pain there mouth wide open against her skin, locking at Lian with a big smile finding that quit funny, has the ball of her foot come to rest on the pebble the filling is a continuity of the hell.
The 15 feet pathways is a pleasant ride for crystal a goddess thing having all that power of life and death against man always excite her she just love giving tough time to man and that is exactly what she was doing with every step she make the flip flop deform twist bend in every ways possible arriving at the end of the path she stop with both feet to getter and jump on the marble sidewalk and just continue walking to lian sport car, flip flop is the shoe to be torture
Come on crystal let go home, the crush show start in half hour and a don’t wont two mist it, it a special on Brandi and she is going to do a demonstration of her talent with some 10 inches runner
Chapter 6 by flipflop

Chapter5
The TV shows


Crystal and Lian arrive a there mason, the front entrance face carpet have being totally change by Pamper they both walk on there face as they would normally walk on any floor Lian heel doing low damage leaving small heel mark on different place of there face but at the same time inflicting excruciating pain to her delight full pleasure . Lian standing on four face, both heel resting in eye socket and sole on nose, crystal full flat with her flip flop on two face only, they both exchange a long and soft kiss

“ Lian will you serve us a glass of win, I need to go the rest room and change my flip flop for my house slipper, then I will join you in the TV room “

Entering the rest room Crystal throw her flip flop with her foot in the middle of the room, one landed up and the other up side down, the damage but steel living man will find time quit long, having there blood accumulating in there brain and for the strap man force to support the flip flop for who knows how long


The rest room has 3 man toilets and 3 man bidets one for Lian one for Crystal and one for visitor, the toilet is a simple disposable man, open mouth is jaws are genetically jam, extra big lip’s dept throat very small tong head clamp hold ,trained for on task swallow .

Pulling downs her short, Crystal sat down comfortably on the warm man lips and just let go, first her solid waste, the toilet man being brain wash to enjoy is meal instinctively starts swallowing, and them a stream of hot urine fill is mouth cavity, now the toilet must swallow and drink fast if I don’t want to drown. In women world the is no sewage system every thing is recycle and man toilet is one way to recycle there personnel waste good for tree time she simply flush the entire toilet that fall on to the conveyer in direction of the recycling plant pamper instantly replace a new one to the specific of Crystal, them Crystal move to the bidet, same clamps head but this time big tong small mouth cavity and still big comfortable lip to sit on, trained to lick, first her dripping urine and them her anus pushing is thong as deep as possible inside for thorough cleaning, no knowing that by doing these task the man bidet is also given Crystal a nice time.


Crystal stand up and pull back her short slide her feet in her house slipper open toe with 1” height metal heel tip ¼ inch diameter with pink plush, accentuating her two silver tree man toe ring that she have being wearing for almost a month now, this ring are link together by there feet and hand in one entity, creating a nice circle, they survives because of there small size, they feed on foot sweat and small debris of skin, they endure heat, smell, small pressure, fast moving motion for the sole purpose of embellishing there toe, all woman wear one are more, has they put them on These piece of jewelry stay on until they die, being all link, if one death they all die, they dissolve almost instantly from a chemical injected in there blood that only react went the body temperature start to cool down, theses toe ring came last up to 6 to 12 mouth with no caring at all . walking toward the door, Crystal purposely step on the sole of the right foot flip flop crushing the strap man hard to the floor, she target the second one with the heel of her slipper, right where the arch of her foot rest this area is where man get the less punishment she cant feel her heel forcing is way in the rubber, has she apply her body weight, knowing that one maybe tree tiny man will get crush flat mercilessly under it, after two step more she stop and look at the flip flop, she could see that the rubber did not came bad entirely, leaving a permanent heel mark in it, she smile, then continued her way to join Lian in the TV room to watch the game .


Both entering the room at the same time, Crystal flick the TV on will Lian ask Pamper to bring out from the floor there man footrest, these man footrest are totally adjustable 360 degree face rotation distance angular and height adjustable, they are simple man face hold by head clamp, choice of one are two, there made of very resistant but spongy skin, there skull very soft, making then cushion style, every women in the world used a man footrest while watching TV, it a feminine must.

Both sitting in there man skin black leather sofa, Lian as her man footrest up close, face looking at her and till 30 degree she place both feet on each face her 3/8 heel sink in there chin exactly 1 ½ dept, the sole covering there eye, there nose where crush under the arch of the shoe, the pain for man is as usual in high mode, even if the weight is only her leg after a hour at the same place the pain factor will increase exponentially, but unfortunately for the man footrest that only the beginning. Crystal like hers side way, both her steel tip heel jam dept in there cheek, the arch rest firmly on there mouth, there lip are squeeze firmly against her shoe and there teeth, given Crystal a nice resting angle for her feet. Tasting there wine, the TV show start, witch Abby the anchorwoman announcing a special presentation of Brandi, a great women, her contribution to woman world in the field of computer engineering is phenomenal, creator of Pamper the central computer, there is a 15 minute presentation of her work them the 15 minute interview during all that time Crystal and Lian have not moved there feet a inch, bring the suffering of there man footrest unbearable for them, the program stop for a 15 minute break.

   Lian look at Crystal with strong lust and decide to go toward her so she stand up, putting all of her beautiful body on the man footrest caving there face almost to the floor, stepping down, there face pop back up with deep damage skin heel mark, facing Crystal she place both feet on the forehead of her man footrest, she sink about a inch, there forehead modeling the shape of her shoe, and sit down on Crystal leg increasing the pressure highly on there mouth, forcing Crystal heel to penetrate heaven deeper in to there cheek, forcing the opening of there mouth, Crystal shoe arch enter in, ripping the mouth wider, she could now feel there lip touching both side of her feet, Crystal bend forward toward Lian increasing more weight on her feet pushing deeper inside there mouth, they both start caressing each other vagina and French kissing at the same time, while under there feet two man are in suffering agony. That is how women love there man at there mercy every days every minute. Both starting to have increasing pleasure they start to shake forcing Lian to jump up and downs, her foot pushing on the forehead, her heel sink in the skin, releasing only to increase on Crystal feet, pushing hard in there mouth, ripping more skin, widening more there mouth, that motion went on more then 50 time, and the orgasm came for both of them at the same time, just in time for the program to restart, Lian went back to her place she rushly step on one of her man footrest, the heel landed on the forehead and the sole on the lip, doing 180 degree on them ripping them good, she let her self fall in the couch, her feet lift in the air and fall back hard on there face the heel striking there eye, staying where they fall only her heel was now resting on her man footrest playfully rocking her feet.

 Abby the anchorwoman appear back on the giant screen this is the portion of the program that all have bean waiting for, Abby start to ask question about Brandy after work leisure and she was quit happy to answer them, she his a pro ballet dancer that also play in the MSR sport (Man Smashing Race) Brandy love that sport it a good exercise, combine with a touch of grace and elegance, it help her get more precision in her foot movement and also practice her balance for her ballet dancing

Sport or games in women world are noncompetitive against women, it base on friendship, encouragement and fun, there are rather oriented against there usual prefer victim, man, no matter what, man will always loose at the end.

“In What manners does MSR help you in our dancing?’

“Well let me explain it to you by showing you my latest race that my lovely Pamper have recorded for me. I used those clip to improve my self more and more”

First we see the cage opening letting the standard 13 men coming out, one 12 inch tall convincing men, two 6 inch tall, six 4 inch tall and four very fat 4 inch tall men so this men are fresh out from the incubator, they have the standard minimal computerize brain trainings for the race, run and hide that all they have for knowledge  I am using a 3 3/4 inch height very thin heel all the way up slide, very thin sole for better sensation of what is under, with only one strap over the my toes, this shoe are harder to control given me a better and more fun challenge as you will see


Using my foot I pull the 12 inch convincing man toward me, the rest of the other men just stay there waiting ,but very soon they will be run away like crazy in a very special arena , that is when the fun start, but first back to the convincing, having this 12 inch men standing in front of me I kick him in the legs hard enough to break is knee , he fall to the ground , now a place the sole of me beautiful shoe on is leg with me left foot, that is the foot that a need practice for my balancing, the purpose is to hold the subject down without flattening is leg to the ground will practicing precision movement with the other foot, by trying to crush is hand with the tip off my heel, like you cant see that not a easy task, with slide the heel dangling on my foot, I must aim and strike fast and at the same time not crush his leg , I came to be so good a this that I hit the target all the time but I must say that I have practice thousand of time, many men have past under the tip of my heel just for that move, .you can see the replays off my strike on screen , the perfect hit, I am also very sensitive, I am able to feel his finger bones being crush under the tip off my heels, a just love that feeling it is quit rewarding to no you hit the target perfectly , now I apply more weight and pivot my heel so that is hand will stick under my heel, on that one a have lost my balance and wobble a bite, so a have squeeze is leg lightly and flatting is feet, poor thing, but now a don’t know if he is screaming because of is crush hand or crush feet. Now I am aiming for is other hand with my shoe hanging only by my toes there the strike I cache the tip of 3 finger then move fast a second time to cover all his hand them it the crunch off is hand, like you cant see I have a little smiling of pride on my face, having is hand glue under my heel placing my foot over the torso and face, I am taping my foot on my little victim waiting for the go bell, since the timer only start ten minute after the little men start running away from me very fast, trying to hide in 3 predetermine terrain dirt, gravel and cement all with deferent obstacles for them to hide, having to wait for ten minute I continue to play with my toys men by first holding it firmly by stopping balancing my left foot and just pressing on is leg full weight, making them come pretty flat I must say, them still using the tip of my heel I start crush all is right arm stating from the wrist up to the shoulder, then a go to the other arm and apply the same technique , my little plays thing don’t seem to enjoys my delicate technique, luckily for me a was holding him firmly with is now flat leg, the timer coming up to the last minute I prepare my self by placing my right foot back on is torso and face has the bell ring I start moving forward with my left foot of course my weight transfer to my right foot instantly there was resistance under my sole it felt like a was stepping on a tree inch round stone them it explode in a nice splash and my foot slide back on the grease stain , putting my left foot down I notice one of the leg had stuck to the sole the same thing append to the right but could not no figure out what it was. Noticing some movement from the dirt portion of the arena I walk there witch the stuck piece under my sole making wet spot with every step ,in my way I stop at the bench curious to see what is now left under my soles, my left have still piece of the leg and foot still noticeable and to my delightful surprise my right have a very well stuck and shape back head, right under the ball small toes side meaning that is face was well press against the sole just like a piece of gum and that it will stay there for a very long time picking up all the dirt a may be stepping on and for my heel the palm of the last crush hand was as thin as paper with the finger stinking out a round, I left them there knowing that eventually there going to fall off somewhere and unnoticed while I am waking, going back to my present task of finding my little friends, still seating on the bench I was able to see two four inch men hiding under some small grass bush, trying to choose between walk over or up the heels , I finally decided for the up the heel scenario more fun and last longer


Reaching the area I continue walking past them then turn back fast, surprising them I scoop both men, hooking one to my special belt I prepare the other to receive my heel by placing it to ground face up with some tape so it won’t moves, now you are going to see year of experience unveiling in from of you, my signature none damaging stomach penetration, first a place my heel on it belly, then I press down a bit to feel and find my entrance point, pressing more I move the tip of my heel left to right back and forward them a tilt my foot side ways in a 45 degree angle using the sharp corner edge of the heel like a cutting wedge, pushing his organ aside in the process pressing even more until a feel it spin then a move far side not to break it and finish with all my weight on my heel almost lifting my other foot of the ground, heel penetrate perfectly coming out the back and sinking in the dirt ground pushing the men up the shaft right up to widening of the heel, pivoting my foot so the man face is orientated under her arch, bending down I grab is arm and rap them around from under to the top of the arch sole and tape them in side standing up a was now able to feel his arm under my bear feet arch crush them very lightly, grabbing the next men from my belt I process him the same way with my other heel, ,having new heel ornament they going to stay there until I have crush all the men, then at the end I will finish then off in a very special way.

 Walking to my next play ground where I knew would find some men, pleased the ones on my heel where having a hell of a terrible time, my heel hitting the ground them the warp speed coming up, the slide hitting the bottom of my foot heel, the forward movement back to hitting the ground again and again, forcing the men to hold hard to the instep to minimize the pain from the heel through there body, being one of the rare lady able to impale men on heel without killing them, I have taking a lot of practice and time and men but the achievement is gratifying every women shout practice this technique, arriving to the gravel ground my favorite one for some though and fast crushing I have already spot the two fat guys I going to stand on both at the same time full weight with bare feet so that I can feel them trying to support me will a keep equal weight on both feet so not to flat one before the other, it rely feel funny when they are fat, they are just like orange, they resist the crushing for a as long as I keep my balance and then they explode like a nice water balloon when I shift my weight on one foot ,now two thing is going on, first all the sharp gravel penetrate there back skin very painful for the men but very cushiony for my feet standing on them, and next I cant feel nice hot wind threw my toes from there struggling breathing there belly slightly lifting me with every inhale, standing on them for more them ten minute on the lookout for more thing to crush a notice that it was time before they fall in a coma to relief them from there misery by the most simply way possible barley lifting a foot, It make such a nice puff, doing the same with the other foot and we have a perfect replicate puff still standing on there now flat body giving me that still protective surface against the gravel a finely see the four remaining 4 inch running on the cement area, it bug crush time sliding back my heels I run to the cement area with my first target a reach, the men turn around and fall on is back the only thing that he could see was bottom of my sole making contact, lifting myself on the tip of my toes I pivot viciously grinding the bug to absolutely nothing them move fast to the next and kick in hard waking to where it ad falling still moving a place my sole in front of it, them drag it back , it got wedge under the arch them under the sole smearing is body all over the ground, going for the third one I was able to step on is leg as it fall in front of me planting my heel in is stomach I pull forward trying to ripe is leg of is upper body my heel slip out so I just push my heel back in is chest this time making sure it solidly jam in is rip cage and pull to success them a stamp is two half body in to the cement ground until every thing is flat as paper, the last one is going to experience a walk over simple and fun caching in with my hand I tape him on the ground then walk 6feet away, walking toward it my heel missed only a inch from is face coming back this time the sole touch the side of is belly lucky him in the second try my heel finely hit target death center on is left thigh making a nice hole in to it coming back looking up in the sky I felt my sole crush something when a look a find out that it was is left harm totally flat and still attach to is body it was so funny the third round the toe end nearly scrub it hair coming back the sole crush both leg flat in a instant the four round my heel struck perfectly right on the face I could feel the skull explode to piece will my sole land back on is leg coming back this time I deliberately aim is torso flattening the rest of it with a little feminine foot twist not event bothering to look back at it you cant see that now in slow motion, you may notice the two impale men on my heel having first class view of my performance, just look at how beautiful it explode under my sole going for the two fat guy I going to used them like foot massage ball and I now exactly where to go for them the dirt area.

Right I was, this is going to be the end of the road for my little impale friend but first the two fat one there are so fat they are so easy to cache and lucky for me they where hiding at the exact place a needed them to be right under the garden bench kicking them out in front of me a simply put my sole on them all my weight on the heel so won’t crush them, moving my feet forward and backwards rolling them under my sole to soften there body getting more energetic in my movement they turn faster breaking leg harm and rib , stopping I slide my feet out of the sandal and place my bear feet back on the now perfect massage soft ball and start rolling them heel to toes non stop for more them teen minute it felt so good for my poor arching feet wearing those killer heel if I may say so, my heel resting on the fat man supporting my leg weight I lean forward and rested my elbow on my knees the additional weight made my heel sink in my massage ball making them look more like donut them ball, the little still living fat men with all there little broken bones from the intense rolling where now a lot more squishy so more comfortable to rest on, just staring there looking at the two men stock up the heels of my slide looking back at me with a very premonition and realistic fear, standing up making sure not to over press the two fat guy I slowly start to lean back I rely enjoy that near bursting moment, keeping that feeling until there near passing away I lift my toe putting all of my weight on my heel the fat man are still able to support me but like orange ready to explode any moment I decided to try to roll them under my heel and they still where amazingly supporting me ,but eventually they gave up and spread there inside all around my heel without heaven touching my skin I really enjoy that splash sliding my feet back in me heel it time for a walk, a walk in the dirty that is. Walking on trodden earth, I stop and just stand still, letting my heel sinking into the dirt slowly right up until the impale men touch the surface of the ground, continuing my penetration the widening of the heel start to penetrate there belly stretching there small punch hole wider and wider forcing there skin the ripe making them cry out loud only a few second since my sandal arch came in contact with there face muffing there cry I could feel then cracking and sinking in the ground making them enjoy my weight for a moment a pull my heel out the ground the man where imbedded in the ground and still miraculously alive so a place both sole on them and twist vigorously making sure there very well mix with the soil making a thick mud cake under my sole

This is a very good and easy sport that every woman should practice it relieve stress it quit enjoyable there not need for big equipment only your prefer footwear flat are high, my self a enjoy a lot ballerina slipper for there sensation under foot, flip flop for muddling the man shape, stiletto for there thin piercing heel, block heel are quit interesting for there crushing power, wedge is quit fun be using the arch, bear feet is quit thrilling”


“ Well Brandi that was a great interview time past to fast hope you be able come back to continue your story I am sure spectator would be please”

“ I would be honor to come bad Abby a can be seen in action having a great time at the arena every day of the week at 8pm “

A hour have past and Lian heel have been now resting on her footrest men eye the all time doing some pretty nice damage to it, stretching her self she push hard on her leg pushing her heel tip right in will pivoting her feet grinding there eye ball to the point where the heel penetrate inside of them totally uninterested in her men footrest she continue her stretching penetrating deeper and deeper in there eye socket


For Crystal thing where quite different having the arch of her slipper deep in the footrest mouth for a wild she have moved her feet so many time now that every inch of there face is totally covert with deep heel mark forehead, chin, lip, nose, eye when Crystal get exited she simply lift her foot and slam then down hard with every action that goes on the TV screen so her foot rest have been having quite a beating been stamp with her ¼ inch steel heel by a merciless lady more then a hundred time every stroke where done deliberately with the tip of heel only, making sure to find new skin every time
TV program finish Lian and Crystal where now deciding what to do next
Crystal propos to Lian to go to the foot parlor for a full treat pedicure, Lian respond was immediately yes both lady stands up Lian heel sink in a little be more she simply hope a couple of time pushing the 11/2 length of her heel into both footrest eye socket making them go a sleep for very longtime at the same time Crystal decided to continue to stamp there face with only the heel every hard but now using her full buddy weight ,the footrest face skin have now no chance to resist her 155 pound crushing power on a ¼ size heel tip hitting none stop punching very dept holes in the shin like Suisse chesses they left the garbage to Pamper to clean up and replace for 4 new footrest for next time


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3705