Of Fetishes and Make Believe by Micro72
Summary:

The story of how I become my friend's plaything and foot toy

Read and Review as you see fit 


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Couples , Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 9100 Read: 69937 Published: July 16 2013 Updated: October 12 2015

1. Chapter 1: From person to doll by Micro72

2. Chapter 2: Setting things straight by Micro72

3. Chapter 3: Just a fetish by Micro72

4. Chapter 4: Aftermath and Breakfast by Micro72

5. Chapter 5: Family and ex friends by Micro72

6. Chapter 6: Finally by Micro72

Chapter 1: From person to doll by Micro72

It's a long story of how it all began; it almost seems like a fucking life time ago. So to move things along, I'm going to tell you how I became my best friend’s plaything and foot toy. You're probably wondering, "Foot toy"? Yeah, it was kind of weird when I figured that out too, but oddly enough, that's what I was.

You see, it was the beginning of my sophomore year and her junior; we met through friends and instantly clicked. But not like romantically, we weren’t each other’s type. But we did share a number of things in common; Pokémon, Naruto, anime, and that one very special thing known as roleplaying. Now, I can’t exactly remember how we started roleplaying, but we did, almost instantly. We goofed around, creating stories, adventuring in a world of our own. Then… I shrunk. That’s right, I shrunk, to approximately to 2 inches tall. Now this didn’t seem like a problem at first, just another one of our funny go abouts. But little did I know that was the start of a very long adventure that would help me discover my and her inner desire.

Then again… that’s when we took this whole thing way too far.

“Oh shit!” I yelled, as I fell down, having lost almost all my height. I plummeted past her nose, than her waist, her legs, and finally landing on her right foot’s big toe. I looked down to see the brown skin and the nail met as I grabbed the skin, making sure not to fall off between her toes or to the concrete floor on the other side.

“Hehehe, that’s right, ride my big toe like a horse!” She bellowed down from above. I looked up at her, barely being able to see past her chest (Thank god she was a small B cup). I repositioned myself on her toe, holding onto the underside of her toe nail as she gently sat down, flexing her big toe with much care and focus as to not throw me off. “Having fun, toe boy?” She asked maniacally.

“So much fun, riding my friend’s smelly big toe.” I said sarcastically as I held on and somewhat enjoyed the ride.

“Oh hush, hold on, I’m gunna pick you up.” She said reaching down gently to grab me. I let go of her toe nail as her finger and thumb pinched on the sides of my miniature form. She lifted me away from my saddle and up to her face. She was truly enormous, putting the Greek titans to shame. She laughed at me, her voice magnified tenfold forced to cover my ears, but luckily she quickly noticed and stopped as she covering her mouth and started giggling. “Sorry.” She said quietly.

“It’s okay.” I said giving a thumbs up. “So, now that I’m tiny, wha-

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My head snapped up from my phone to the clock.

‘Already 11:30!?’ I mentally screamed. I looked around, so many other kids packing up and leaving. I turned around to see Carol smiling as she waved using her other hand to put away her phone. Our only class together of the day ended yet again as I put my phone into my pocket, not taking my eyes off her, smiling like a fucking idiot. She grabbed her black beat up messanger bag and walked back. She might have been a giant in our world, but in this reality, she was a normal 5’4 girl. I stood up and walked by her side as we exited the classroom, waving bye to the teacher as well.

“So, we’ve got to think of new nickname for your shrunken form.” She said, breaking the silence. I rolled my eyes and huffed, she would do this. She was very good at categorizing and classifying things.

“You’ve already given me one, toe boy remember?” I said with a slight chuckle.

“No no no, I need something else that doesn’t sound like you want to rape my toes.” She said laughing and butting me in the side, causing me to lose my footing for a second or two.

“Um… bug boy?”

“No.”

“How about-“

“Already thought of one, Micro.” She interrupted, cutting me off mid sentence.

“Micro?” I asked, raising a brow at her.

“Micro generally means something small and insignificant right? That seems to describe a very small you.” She looked at me with a wicked smile.

“Haha, very funny.” I shoved her this time, almost making her drop her bag as she looked back up at me with a glare.

“You know, the more you push me around out here, the more Micro is going to be spending time under my foot! The one that smelled, remember!” She snapped.

“Ooo, imaginary me is gunna be stepped on by imaginary you!” I said wriggling my fingers and giving her a warped face.

“You know what; I wish that you were really small so I could step on you!” I laughed and pulled her close into a hug.

“You know I kid.” I said

“Yeah yeah.” She said looking away as if not interested at all in my existence. “Look, I really don’t want to ste-“

“Carol…”

“Hold on!, like I was saying, I don’t want to have to step on mic-“

“Carol.”

“Jeez, cant I-“

“Carol!” I cried out as I was level with her face. She looked back to see a me that was just as tall as her, our faces the perfect level. But that didn’t last long, I was shrinking smaller and smaller, soon, I was up to her neck, then her chest. But one thing was racing through my mind that I couldn’t hold in anymore…

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!”

End Notes:

Hope you like what you've seen so far, tell me how I did

Chapter 2: Setting things straight by Micro72
Author's Notes:

Tell me how I did :D

“W-What’s happening to you!?” She asked, a cold and frightened look was painted upon her face as I past her legs and to her knees.

“I have no fucking clue, I’m fucking shrinking!” I yelled up at her as she gently bent down watching me closely as I dwindled in size before her. I didn’t know what to do; I was standing in the presence of a titan, soon to become goddess as I stopped shrinking just right above her ankle. Maybe I was 5 inches, I didn’t know, I was horrible when it came to measurements. I panicked and looked around, luckily me and Carol where alone in the hallway.

“Oh my god, dude you’re smaller than my fucking foot!” Carol bellowed from above.

“Carol, not helping!” I cried up, pacing back and forth next to her left foot.

“Dude, hold on, I’m gunna pick you up.” Carol said, her hand reaching for me as I backed away in fear.

“Are you insane? You might crush me; you have no idea how fragile I am right now.”

“Too fucking bad, cus I don’t want anyone to find you like this! What if that bitch Krystal finds you? I doubt she’s going to be nice.” Carol said as she snatched me up from the floor into her hand.

“Well fuck, you could have asked first!” I said as she basically just stripped me of any kind of say in the matter.

“Quiet down, you should be thanking me for this.” She said as her hand went towards her bag and so did I. She opened the bag and dropped me inside almost carelessly.

“Carol, what the hell!?” I yelled as I fell in.

“Dude, don’t worry, I’ll take you back to my place and we’ll figure it out from there.” She said before closing the bag, taking away any sunlight that could have possibly let me see anything in there. But more importantly, did Carol just treat me like a fucking toy? She basically threw me into her back without so much as hearing me out. I would have had her take me to the nurse or principle or something. I sighed and got up to my feet, trying to find some solid footing as I felt almost weightless. Obviously Carol was standing up, and was about to begin to walk to her next class. I didn’t enjoy the experience at all, it was like being inside one of those fucking shake weight things, bouncing around, desperately trying to hold onto the nearest things possible. I know she’s supposed to be acting like she doesn’t have a shrunken guy in her bag, but the least she could do is be gentle. This was the beginning of my new life…

--------

“Fucking Christ, when is the school day going to be over?” I said, laying down on something rather soft. Nearly four hours had passed since I shrunk; I was in the dark inside my best friend’s messenger bag. Thank god the cold weather outside balanced the hotness of the bag, otherwise all of this could have been a hell of a lot worse.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!

My neck snapped up and I held onto the soft object I was sitting on, I’ve been down here long enough to know what was going to happen as the contents of the bag started to shift, Carol was getting ready to head home. I wondered if she even remembered me, what if I was doomed to stay in her bag the entire weekend? I know she didn’t do her fucking homework so I would be fucked I she forgot about me, but I doubt she could forget about a shrunken boy in her bag. I heard a rip from above, Carol was opening her bag. Sunlight poured into my dungeon as a monolithic object entered through the hole in the sky. God dammit, this was my friend’s right hand, but to me it was like full blown structure coming towards me. She gently pinched the sides of my body and lifted me out of her bag. Finally I was out in the open, we were in her room already, and she was sitting down with the bag between her legs. She has a bit of a guilty look on her face.

“Hey…” She began as she brought me to her face, “dude, I’m really sorry for just picking you up and putting you in my bag, I was just scared for you okay?” She rubbed the back of her head, I could tell this was a moment for when she let down her wall of pride, and she usually never apologized. I sighed, how could I be mad at her for doing something to protect me? She was my friend, she was just looking out for me, and I blamed her for not hearing what I had to say when it was a time to act and not to talk.

“It’s okay Carol, you just did what you thought was right.” I said giving her a reassuring smile. She began to giggle and laugh as she looked at me. I rolled my eyes and smiled. “What is it now?”

“Dude, you’re micro, like, for real!” She said with an excited look at her face.

“Wow, so are you going to be calling me Micro from now on?”

“Dude, totally! Oh my god, you look so fucking tiny, here, stand still when I put you down okay?” Her hand and I were lowered towards the ground as she proceeded to take off her black converse, revealing her giant light brown foot. Her toes wiggled back and forth, relishing in the fresh- I shook my head and blinked multiple times. Why the hell was I paying attention to what the fuck her foot was doing? I didn’t have time to think as the barefoot landed next to me, standing up on the back of its heel.  It was truly amazing how big something as small as her foot was to me. If I were to stand on my tippy toes and reach up all the way with my hands, then I would be barely able to touch the bottom of her big toe. I just kept staring at her soft sole, I don’t know why now or back then why, but I wanted to just reach out and touch it.

“Dude!” Carol said snapping me back into reality. “My foot is bigger than you! MY FUCKING FOOT!” She said, almost on the verge of it being considered a yell.

“Carol you could crush a car with that thing!” I said chuckling and looking up at her. We laughed as she scrunched her toes, the wrinkles becoming every present, why I noticed this, I had no idea. I looked back to her and smiled. “So when are you taking me home?” I asked. She stopped laughing and looked back down at me.

“Dude, you want to go home already? C’mon we can do so much now!”

“Carol…”

“I mean, I could put you in an RC car and drive you around…”

“Carol…”

“Dude, you could totally paint my toe nails at your size…”

“Carol.”

“Oh my god we can even-“

“CAROL, I’M NOT A FUCKING TOY!” I yelled, catching her attention. Her smile disappeared as I glared up at her. “Carol, take me home, I want to go back to normal size. You realize I have a life, this isn’t some adventure we role play about where we can just go back to the real world whenever we feel like it. This is a problem, Carol… I’m scared, I know you’re my friend and you would be ultra-careful with me but,” I turned to her foot and gestured towards it, “look at that. That’s your foot; it could crush me if you were to accidently misplacing a step. You know how terrified I am to see that I’m smaller than my friend’s foot? Please, just take me home.” I sighed, having finished making my point. I looked back up to see a look of disgust on her face.

“Dude… I’m sorry; I have no idea what I was thinking…” Carol said face palming herself. “I-I promise tomorrow, I’ll take you home, I promise.”

“Thank you Carol.” I said, smiling as I saw that even when tempted with a once in a lifetime opportunity, this giantess was still my friend.

“Dude, I’m gunna go order pizza, want a lift or do you want some more quality time down there with my foot?” She asked, teasing me as she nudged me with the side of her foot, surprisingly gentle considering this was her first time using something as powerful as her foot to interact with me.

“I’ll take the lift, whatever that is.” I said pushing her foot away, noticing I got to feel her sole. It was soft, as if it was welcoming my hand on its soft skin. Her foot disappeared as I watched her hand come down. I closed my eyes and braced for the worst.

“Dude, what’re you doing?” She said with a hint of laughter. I opened my eyes to see her hand open lying face up, waiting for me to step upon it. She didn’t grab me like last time; she was waiting for me to get on. “I’m guessing you want to hitch a ride with my foot then?”

“No, I was just expecting you to… just grab me like last time…”

“I told you, I was in a rush to protect you, but now we’re fine, c’mon Micro.” She smiled down at me gently. I nodded and quickly stepped on her hand as she gently rose to her full height. Then it clicked, she called me Micro, she wasn’t going to let that go as long as I was tiny. Hopefully I won’t stay this way for long.

End Notes:

It's good to see Micro was able to calm Carol's imagination down, but how long before she realizes that he isn't so much of a "person" anymore?

Chapter 3: Just a fetish by Micro72
Author's Notes:

REVIEWS APPRECIATED!

One day had passed since then; Carol kept her promise and took me home, unfortunately my family went on vacation… without me… again. My parents didn’t really like me, I wasn’t exactly intended to even exist, but, dad didn’t wear a condom and that’s the price. I couldn’t help notice the smile on her face from way down in the bag she carelessly left open. I could almost feel a skip in her step as she walked home, was she happy to have her friend shrunken? What did she plan to do with me?

“Dude, this is so fucking perfect,” she began as she opened and closed the door to her house, “We have the whole week to ourselves! My parents are out, your parents are out, and this couldn’t be more perfect.” She placed the bag down and gently lowered her open palm to me. I turned and sat on the edge as she lifted me up and out of my cage, placing me on her living room table. She took off her converse and placed them both a few inches away from my position; the smell didn’t get far from them but just far enough were I was teased by the fumes that came from my friends shoes. I inhaled deeply, a slight moan escaping my-

‘FUCK! What am I doing?’ I thought to myself. ‘Am I seriously enjoying the smell of my friend’s shoes?’

“Dude, what’re you doing?” I felt a gust of wind blow against my back as I turned around to see Carol’s giant face staring at me as her chin rested on the edge of the table. I froze where I stood, did she see me smell her shoes unintentionally?  “Yeah, I guess you would appreciate fresh air from being in my bag that whole time, not my fault I stuff my lunch in there during the school day. Hey, do you want something to eat Micro?” She asked with such an innocent face. I sighed and thanked god that she drew the wrong conclusion.

“Ugh, yeah, what do you have to eat?” I asked.

“Um, we got popcorn and shit.”

“Popcorn sounds a lot better than shit.” I said, managing to put a smile on her face.

“Sure dude, don’t go nowhere we’ll I’m gone, unless you want to really piss me off.” She said standing up and walking off, creating very light tremors with every step. I marveled in this and wondered, was I really so small that I could feel her giant footsteps.

“I… I really am insignificant…. If she wanted, she could step on me and end my life…” I looked down and sighed, then slapped myself. “Carol wouldn’t do that, why would I even think that!?”

“Micro, you say something?” Carol called out from the kitchen, her head sticking out the kitchen doorway.

“…No.” I sheepishly replied as she went back inside. I faceplamed myself as I waited for her to return, sniffling slight inhales as the scent from her shoes were still teasing me. It didn’t take long for her to return as I heard the kitchen door open soon followed by the feeling of her footsteps.

“So dude, let’s watch something while we eat this.” Carol said placing the bowl down at the end of the table, but even from where I was standing I could tell it was way too big for me to crawl up into. “Carol, it’s too big for-“

“Micro, calm down, I know.” Her hand delved into the bowl and came back out holding as many pieces as it could, then hovering next to me, dropping its load. I smiled to see that she thought of me first. “That okay or do you need more?” She asked, bending down, her face only about 5 feet above me.

“I’m fine Carol, let’s watch a movie.” I said, breaking off a piece of the giant popcorn.

She sat down on the couch behind the table and flicked on the TV. Oddly enough “The Secret World of Arriety” was on. Only I was Arriety and Carol was the giant.

I sat down and tried to enjoy the movie, but sitting up straight after 30 minutes was taking its toll on my back as I began slouching and trying to lie down in different positions. “Fuck.” I said to myself.

“Micro, something wrong?” She asked as her gaze drifted down towards me. I looked back up as she slouched over to get closer to the table and me.

“I’m just a little uncomfortable after sitting for so long, do you have anything I can prop my back against.”

“Hm… I don’t exactly have any pillows your size….” She rubbed her chin and looked down. Not too long after she snapped her fingers and a smile grew on her face.

“Dude, got it, don’t worry.” She said as she lifted her titan like legs into the air and extended them as the heels of her feet landed a few inches behind me. “There, use my feet.”

“…..” I immediately was hit with a wave of her foot’s aroma and it was… heavenly. I shook it off as I scooted back a few inches and let my back rest on her foot. It was almost perfect as the rough part of her heels supported my back and the softness of her soles welcomed the back of my head.

“Dude, that tickles,” she started, “but anyway, how does it feel?”

“Awesome.” Was all I could say as I rested and cozied up to her soles, relishing in the aroma and feeling. This movie was going to be fucking awesome…

 

“Ugh… jeez… what time is it.” I said, slowly opening my eyes, my vision very blurry as I stood up, leaving the soft embrace of… I turned around to see my friend’s feet still there. I walked to the side and found Carol had fallen asleep as well. I looked out the window, the son was gone and the clock read 11:30. I sighed.

“Carol, wake up.” I called out but receiving no answer.  I looked back at her feet and wondered if she was ticklish. I walked over and scratched them as fast as I could. I got no reaction what so ever, not even her toes wiggled. “Fuck..” I said as I was all alone with a sleeping giantess and her feet... “And her feet.” I said out loud as I looked up to the two giants before me. I slowly reached out and rubbed my hand against the soft sole, tracing my fingers down it, they were small enough to feel everything her sole had to offer. I took a deep breath. What the fuck was I doing? These are my friend’s feet, she’s kept me safe for so long I can’t do what I’m thinking of doing… can I? I hesitantly stuck out my tongue and licked slowly up her sole, savoring the flavor as I cringed at myself. This wasn’t me, why am I attracted to my friend’s feet, and why do I want to do so much more to them?! I closed my eyes and kissed her soles, multiple times, pushing my body against her feet, reaching far up and grabbing her little toes, massaging and rubbing the bottoms of them. This wasn’t enough, I needed way more than this.

“Carol, forgive me…” I quietly said, undoing the button to my pants as I let them drop, revealing my throbbing member in all its glory. “Please understand…” I said almost as if what I was doing was not my own will. I looked up and noticed a small tight gap where both her feet didn’t touch.  “There,” I said, “If anywhere it’ll be there.” I thrusted my member into the gap as I felt her feet on both sides of it, I pumped in and out slowly, as to not potentially rip my dick off between her feet. No, everything was fine. I began to go faster and faster, kissing and licking along her soles at the same time I was fucking her feet. “God, why the fuck does this feel…” I moaned somewhat and began to go even faster, “ so fucking…” I cringed and held on… “GOOD!” I let it all out, everything. I looked up at the gap, all of it was drenched in my semen, even  a little bit of her sole.

“Oh god… what the hell did I just do?” I hit myself as reality began to slip in. I hastily pulled up my pants and put my dick back in its place next to my thigh. “Oh god how can I explain this to Carol…” So many stories and excuses raced through before I heard light chuckles. I looked up to see my horrors made true. And there she was, her eyes looking straight at me.

“Hehehe… Hehehe…. Dude… you just fucked my feet.” I sat there with my mouth hanging wide open.  She wasn’t mad, disgusted, but somehow amused. Did she think this was a fucking dream?

“How long were you-“

“Ever since you said “Carol, forgive me”, been awake ever since.” Carol’s gaze went straight to the white area between her feet. Oh god, she was going to fucking kill-… what the hell was she doing?

“Looks like little Micro made a mess hmm.” She used her finger to scoop up most of my cum and brought it to her face. She opened her mouth and sucked on that very finger, smiling slightly as she tasted my sperm.  “Dude, not bad.” My world just turned upside down as she casually took out a rag and wiped her feet clean. Her hand gently wrapped around me as I just let it take me into the air. She lifted herself from the couch. She walked into the bathroom and set me down on the counter, getting a tiny bit of toilet paper and soaking in water, then handing it to me. “Dude, you got some on your pants.”

“Ugh… ugh…” Was all I could say since I was still in shock.

“Pft, boys.” She said as she cleaned it for me, with surprisingly gentle force. She picked me up once more and brought me back to the living room, setting me gently down in the exact same spot. I sat there, wordless, I had just raped my friend’s feet, I felt ashamed, like a fucking weirdo.

“Dude, say something-“

“CAROL, I’M SO FUCKING SORRY,I’M SUCH A FUCKING WIERDO,” I began to cry, fearing for my life, “ I HAD NO IDEA WHAT CAME OVER ME. I JUST SMELLED YOUR FEET FROM YOUR CONVERSE AND THAT TURNED ME ON AND THEN YOU USED YOUR FEET AS SUPPORT FOR MY BACK AND THEN I LICKED THEN AND IT WAS REALLY GOOD AND I-“ I was cut off as she grabbed me and brought me closer towards her. This was it, she was going to crush me, well, at least I wasn’t a virgin anymore…

“Dude,” she gently pressed me against her chest and began to stroke my head with her finger, “you’re not a weirdo, and you just have a foot fetish. It’s not your fault, you’re a guy, and once you saw a giant pair of feet I wouldn’t blame you for wanting to fuck them. Micro, you aren’t weird, you just have a foot fetish, and lots of guys do.” She brought her face down and gently kissed my head.

“Carol, I’m so-“

“It’s okay Micro, it’s just a foot fetish.” She said reassuring me. “There’s nothing wrong with you.”

End Notes:

Tell me how I did? :D

Chapter 4: Aftermath and Breakfast by Micro72

I sighed and looked up at Carol; she had placed me back on the table having removed her feet from it to help calm me down.  She looked down at me with a comforting smile, as if looking at a depressed pet.

“So, when were you going to tell me you had a foot fetish?” She said, breaking the awkward silence.

“I-I didn’t even know I had one, I’ve never felt that way about a girl’s feet before.”

“Maybe it’s because you’re small?” She asked pitching idea’s for everything.

“So shrinking means I’m attracted to my best friend’s giant feet?”

“Hey, you’re the one who basically raped my feet, I’m just asking here. You said you smelled my converse and that turned you on?” She asked as we both glanced at her shoes at the end of the table.

“Yeah, that’s when I first started getting horny.”

“And you say you never had any attraction to feet before this?” I shook my head and she rubbed her chin. “Maybe you just had a repressed foot fetish that came out when presented with a giant pair of feet.”

“Carol, can we stop talking about this?” I said, looking down, still feeling somewhat ashamed.

“Dude, I’m just trying to help. You’re the one with the foot-”

“STOP TALKING ABOUT FEET!!!” I yelled looking up at her as she backed up in reaction to my sudden outburst. Her expression changed and she leaned in close with a sympathetic look.

“You still think you’re weird for having a foot fetish don’t you?” I looked away to hide the blush, her hand came down, her finger ever so gently turning my head towards her giant smile. “Dude having a foot fetish isn’t weird, and I’m not mad about what happened earlier.”

“I… I just feel like I… I raped you in a way.”

“Dude don’t worry about it, it’s not like you’re getting me pregnant. Now come here foot boy.” She used her hand to bring me closer into a gentle loving kiss. The upper half of my body was covered by her lips as I blushed furiously. She broke off and looked down at me once more. “From now on, just tell me when you’re feeling… foot friendly, okay?”  I nodded as she rose back up to her sitting position. I felt like a child that had done something bad, but his mother forgave him and calmed him down with a simple kiss.

“Now on a lighter subject, from what I understand… you’re not a virgin anymore…” She mused as I looked up at her, blushing extremely red as I clenched my fists.

“Carol you know damn well that didn’t count!”

“Oh c’mon, it’s the closest you’re ever going to get with a girl. And to think, my FEET took your virginity.” Carol said chuckling into her hand.

“Shut up Carol! I’m still a virgin!” Carol came down to my level.

“Just admit it already, you fucked my feet and you liked it!” She had a sly grin while I was furious.

“Carol, I don’t like feet!” I yelled up at her whilst flipping her off with my right hand.

“Whatever you say, Micro the foot fucker.” She said laughing.

“Carol, I don’t like that nickname, don’t call me- Hugh?” She bent down in front of me with a gentle smile.

 “Hey Micro,” She extended her open palm to me, “let’s go to bed, we both had a pretty long night.”

“You think you could just mock me about fucking your feet then casually tell me to go to bed!?”

“What if I said that I’m really sorry, what if I said that you could sleep with my feet?” That last part of her sentence caught my ear.

“Sleep…with your feet?” I looked up at her, my face having an empty expression. Why was I so into this idea, was the size affecting my hormones, driving me to change between reason and lust? Or… maybe Carol was right, and I had a huge repressed foot fetish. “You’re serious?”  She nodded with a gentle smile. “I guess if I’m sleeping close to you…” Her hand gently wrapped around me as I was hoisted up into the air. She walked to her room and to her bed, it wasn’t much but it was still impressive at my size. She gently lowered me to the end of the bed, setting me down as her titanic body hovered above me as she got into position, lying face down on the mattress. Her feet facing sole upwards, wrinkles presented themselves as she scrunched her toes.

“Micro, I don’t feel you, are you on yet?”

“Hold on.” I ran over to her feet, using her toes as stepping stones to get to her massive sole. There was just enough room on the soft surface to hold me. I smiled and lay down, planting my head on her big toe as I curled up on her foot.

“You comfy?”

“You know, I kind of am.” I said as Carol reached and turned off her lamp, letting darkness consume the both of us. It was a good 10 minutes before I heard,

“Hey Micro…”

“Yeah…”

“Do… Do you really like my feet?”

“…. I think I do.”

“….Give my toes a kiss?”

“….Sure Carol.” I lifted my head and looked down to see the outlines of her toes, all of them scrunched together, it was almost alluring somehow. I lowered my head and kissed her big toe, then her second one, and so on and so forth.

“Goodnight… Micro the Foot Lover.”

“Goodnight… Goddess Carol.”  Did I just call my best friend a goddess? What was going through my mind, well let me tell you right now, I wasn’t thinking with my bigger head if you get what I mean.

----Next Day----

I awoke to the movement presented with Carol’s toes, I looked at them with a little shock, and I had forgotten that I had fallen asleep on my friend’s foot. I looked at her toes, her soles, and her heels. How anyone in the world could fall in love with feet was well beyond me, but somehow, I was falling for these twin giants. I looked back at Carol, hear head hidden by her butt. It was obvious that I has woken up first, so I slide off the side of her sole, landing on the soft cushion that was Carol’s mattress. I walked alongside her titan sized body, admiring everything that was Carol. She was truly a goddess when it came to size, all of her was really frightening in a way. After a good 7 minutes of walking along her body, I reached her face.

“Carol,” I whispered, “Carol wake up, its morning.” She didn’t budge. I was lucky she shaved half of her head, otherwise hair would have been covering most of her face and I would have had a harder time. I kneeled down and smiled. “Carol, the citizens of Microtopia are waiting for you to wake up, namely one citizen!”

“There’s only you, you tiny piece of shit, why the hell did you say citizens as if there were more tiny foot lovers.” I looked downwards towards her lips, of course they were grinning. “What are all of them going to do, gang bang my feet?” We both chuckled as she lifted her head. She yawned and stretched out her body, moving all her muscles to get ready for the day. She put her head in her hand and looked down at me.

“So, how did you like the premium suite here at the Giantess Carol hotel?” I blushed as I looked up at her.

“I…”

“What, were they not comfy?”

“No, your foot makes an awesome bed. It just… knowing I had a foot fetish, why did you let me sleep with your foot?”

“Well for one,” Carol swung her legs over the side of the bed now sitting straight up, “you’re my friend, and if you have a fetish, I can’t stop you from getting turned on by it, so I might as well help you with it. Secondly, I knew you didn’t have the balls to fuck my feet again.”

“Haha, thanks Carol.” I said holding back the urges to tell her off. Her hand came down and gently grabbed me, she stood up and headed outside her room walking towards the kitchen. She placed me on the counter as she opened the fridge pulling out eggs, cheese, and ham. She opened her pantry to pull out bread. She placed them a fair distance away from me as I watched.

“What are you making?”

“Making myself a ham egg cheese sandwich.”

“Sound delicious.”

“Damn fucking right it does.” She winked at me.

“Will I get any of this awesome sandwich?” I asked.

“No.” My eyes widened as I had a worried expression on my face.

“Ugh… Carol, then what am I eating?”

“You’ll be eating what’s ever between my toes.” My worries deepened as she didn’t so much as even take her eyes off of preparing the food. She wasn’t even smiling like she does after so many of her jokes. I shook my head, she was just kidding like she always does, and no way in hell she would expect me to eat whatever lies between her toes.

“Okay Carol, whatever.” I said, watching her prepare her sandwich, sitting there like an obedient little pet.

“So, you feel better knowing you have a foot fetish?” I looked down and thought hard, still feeling a bit weird, but it was who I was, and Carol had no problem with.

“I guess, I mean, when I have feet as nice as yours to sleep on.”

“You really think they’re nice?”

“Of course, I sleep really well last night.” I smiled up at her.

“Thanks, maybe if you be a good boy, you’ll sleep on them every night.”

“Every night till I return to normal.” This sentence made her stop preparing as she widened her eyes.

“…. Yeah…” Was all she said. She placed the eggs on the toast, then placing the cheese upon the eggs, then to top it off the ham. She placed the sandwich upon the table opposite the counter and took a bite. I raised my brow in confusion.

“Carol?”

“Yeah?” she said lifting her head to look at me.

“Aren’t you going to feed me?”

“Oh yeah. “ She stood up and walked over to me, lifting me by my shirt as she walked back and placed me on the table. I look at the food and I was ready to fucking devour- Wha wait, what the fuck!? “That’s not for you.” She had taken the sandwich away from me and placed her foot on the table. “Dig in Micro.”

“….. Carol?”

“Is there a problem, here, let me help.” She spread her toes. They were nearly clean except for a little sock lint stuck between her big and second toe.

“Carol, you can’t expect me to eat that.”

“It’s either that or you go hungry.” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. She was serious, she was shamelessly eating her awesome sandwich while expecting me to dine between her toes. I looked at the lint and grimaced. I picked it out and stuffed it in my mouth, reluctantly eating it.

“… Hehehe…. NO FUCKING WAY! DID YOU SERIOUSLY EAT THAT!? HAHAHAHA!” I crossed my arms, very, and I mean very butt hurt. “DUDE, I WAS FUCKING KIDDING!” She was dying from this, she thought it was hilarious. She wiped away a small tear and placed a piece of egg next to me, giving me my breakfast.

“Carol, not fucking cool….” I said biting into the egg.

“Oh come on, you can’t be that mad.” She smiled and came down to my level. “You can’t stay mad at me.” She said making a derpy face, forcing me to chuckle.

I guess no matter how small I am, no matter how weird of a fetish I have,  Carol will always be my friend deep down.

 

End Notes:

Tell me how I did :D

Chapter 5: Family and ex friends by Micro72
Author's Notes:

Back everyone, remember to review :D

“Micro, I’m home from school.” Carol’s massively loud voice echoed throughout the halls of her house. It had been at least a week and a half from the time I was shrunk to now and I have to say, I didn’t care. Carol had been helping me cope with my foot fetish by letting me sleep in one of her old shoe boxes using a cotton blob as a pillow and some socks for a blanket (Best blanket ever…). She will usually play with me more or tease my fetish by sticking her feet in the box while watching TV, giggling as I do whatever I wanted with them (I haven’t really released any of my sexual urges upon them like I did that one night, and I don’t want to ask and freak her out, so for now I’ll just stick to kissing and licking). I couldn’t have asked for a better friend. But as the days passed by, I wondered if I would ever go back to normal, if I was stuck as Carol’s pet. I liked life like this, I really did, but it began to sink in how much of my life I was really missing out on. It was going to be my birthday in a couple of months and I didn’t want to spend it between the toes of my best friend…

“Yo, Micro how’s my favorite foot lover?” She asked, peering inside the box.

“I’m fine Carol, how was school?” I asked as her giant hands reached inside, pulling out the old pair of socks and putting in the ones she was just wearing. Yeah, I know, but the aroma of used socks just got to me… well, I wouldn’t really know. I’ve only been shrunken around Carol’s feet; I don’t know what others are like. I snapped back into reality as she pulled out my phone out of her bag.

. “It was okay. I got your phone, just like you asked.”

“Thanks Carol, could you-“Before I could even begin, she had already begun to snoop through it.

“Sweet, let’s just check how many text-…” She turned on the phone to reveal 23 un-read texts spanning over the course of three days.

“YOU’VE GOT TO BE BULLSHITTING ME; I’VE NEVER HAD MORE THAN THREE TEXTS BEFORE!”

“Haha, sucks for you to be tiny then.” Carol said rubbing it in as she snickered from above.

“Har har har, fuck you!” I yelled up at her, showing my displeasure for her fucking around.

“Here, let me check them for you…” Carol said leaning back in the chair and scrolling through the texts. “Hmm, weekend plans, well too late for that right? A text from your mother saying that her and your dad will be on vacation, already knew that one. Homework request, like you ever do your homework. And a text from Kry…” She shut up and just went to the next text. “One from Ben, saying-“

“Why did you skip Krystal’s text?” I asked coldly as I glared up at her. I know none of you know of Krystal, so I’m just going to take this moment to tell you about the fucking girl. She was, emphasis on was, my best friend in the entire world and she was my crush. You know how they say there’s always one girl you can’t let go of, well, she was mine. She was being miss-treated left and right, her boyfriends, complete scumbags, I couldn’t just stand by and let them do that to her. And in a rage I finally told her how I felt… she laughed in my face. She said it was cute, but that she would never love me.  Not only did she break my heart, but she left me for new friends. I was alone again… then Carol came into my life. She knew just how to pick me up, and that’s what she did. I can never repay the girl in any way that wouldn’t be insulting to her. I’m just thankful that I have such a wonderful-

“Because you need to get that bitch out of your head, simple as that.” She replied plain and simply. She didn’t even so much as look at me as she scrolled through the texts.

“B-But what if she apologized, what if she wants to be friends again?”

“Are you listening to yourself? She broke your heart and left you alone, no one fucks with my Micro like that.” She stood up, slamming her hands, and my phone onto the desk creating a tremor for me. She brought her face down to my level and stared at me seriously. “You are to never think of her, never to mention her, and to never even talk to her if you even return to normal.”

“You can’t just order me around,” I began, “I’m still a person and I can do whatever the fuck I want.”

“Are you?” Carol said as she blew a gust of wind at my body, making me fall over onto my butt. “Maybe I’m starting to see you as a bug, maybe I want to fucking step on you, but then again that will only turn you on, wouldn’t it?” I backed away from her, but her giant face kept following me till I reached the end of the table. I looked at the wall that began when the table ended, I was cornered. “I can see it already, your boner as I grind you beneath my foot, is that how you want to do this!?” She yelled down to me.

“C-Carol, you can’t be serious, I’m your friend…” I said in fear.  “What’s gotten into you?!” Her eyes shot open as she stood back up, the hot moist breath finally leaving my body as I stood back up, slowly and cautiously.

“… Just don’t talk about her…” She sat down and just looked down at her feet, sighing as she played with them a bit. There was a silence… a very awkward silence as we both refrained from looking at each other. Her hand descended into the box, picking me up as she placed me on the ground, right in front of her feet. “Lick…” was all she said. She was pissed, she had every right to be, and she was just looking out for me because I’m an idiot. I walked up to her feet and began to lick the bottom of her big toe. She laid back as I licked all of her toes and most of her soles. They tasted delicious, almost divine was I walked over to the next foot.

“I’m sorry...” was all she said as I stuck my head between her big and second toe.

“Its fine, Carol. I’m the idiot who still holds on to something I can’t have.” I said, kissing the gap between the two toes. She moved her feet away from me and picked me up once again.

“You know I would never hurt you…” She said holding me with one hand and petting me with the second one.

“I know Carol.” I said, somewhat blushing as I began to feel blood rush to my-

“Haha, boner.” She said, poking me in the groin.

“That’s what happens when you leave me alone with your feet for so-“The door from the front of the house opened as I could hear multiple pairs of feet enter the house.

“Carol, we’re back from Grandma’s!” A mature voice sounded throughout the house. Carol dropped me into my shoe box and raced out of the room. Unlike me, Carol loved her family. She lived with her 11 year old sister and her 37 year old mother, both were pretty awesome. Carol’s little sister had the smoothest looking feet he had ever- WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING! That’s an 11 year old girl and I’m thinking of making love to her feet! Where did this sexual desire come from?! I shook my head and hit it against the wall of the shoe box. A shadow loomed over the box as I looked up to see my all mighty goddess once again.

“Sorry for the hasty retreat my family just came home.” Carol said picking up my box gently and setting it at the foot of her bed. “Dude, I promise to hang out with you, but my sister and mom want to spend time with me. You can be without my feet for a few hours can’t you?”

“Just go and have fun, I can’t go anywhere.” I said up to her as she smiled.

“You’re the best Micro.” She said smiling as she walked off. I smiled back before she left, I was happy for her, to have such a loving family. However… I still wondered what the text from Krystal said.

End Notes:

Review please.

Chapter 6: Finally by Micro72
Author's Notes:

Please remember to review and all that shit~

Ya know its been a long time here with Carol and her family, the police even came over to talk to her about my disappearence. They didn't trust her when she said that she hadn't seen me... well at first. They got a search warrant and went through her room. Luckily she hid my stuff in the shed out back, the beat up looking one that honestly wasn't suspicious whatsoever. If only the officers had checked between the girl's toes would they have found what they were looking for. I was hidden between the two lovely apendages, in the confines of Carol's shoes. They questioned her one more time before leaving. Her mother walked up to her, I could feel her footsteps.

"I'm sorry your friend is missing dear..."

"It's fine mom.. I'm sure he's somewhere safe. You remember his parents, they aren't exactly loving mom and dad to him. Maybe he wanted a new life or something."

Damn, Carol was one hell of a story teller. Then again, we were both pretty damn good roleplayers. Still, I sort of felt bad for her. She had to lie to her mom about the whole thing. Carol loved her mom. But... we've discussed this issue hundreds of times. 

---4 weeks after S(hrink) day---

"I don't think we should tell anyone else about you." 

"Whys that?" I ask, looking up at the giantess before me as she sat in her bed, starring down at me in my little both. She lowered her feet in slowly before opening her mouth.

"They'll take you away. Like in the movies and shit with aliens. They'll silence anyone who knows about you and they'll disect you like frog. I mean, those are just my thoughts."

"So... I just.... stay here...forever? Carol, I can't fucking do that to you."

"What do you mean?"

"Carol, I don't want you to waste your life protecting me. You missed the winter formal because of me."

"I didn't even want to go to that stupi-"

"Carol, I heard Riley, you got asked out by JOSH! You've had a crush on that guy for as long as I can remember!" Carol looked out the window, sighing. She wasn't listening. "Carol, you're not getting the point. You're gonna miss out on your life! The winter formal is the start. What about dates, work, friends, everything. It sucks that I'm taking this all away from you!"

"YOU'RE NOT TAKING ANYTHING AWAY FROM ME!!!" Carol retorted, shaking my world as she got down on her hands and knees, her face coming into the box to confront me. "This... This is a once in a life time chance dude, you're more important than anyone else in the world right now. I've thought about this a million times, whatever is happening to you, what if it happens to other people. What if you're not the first and we can find a way to fix you. In other words... I don't want YOU to waste YOUR life! I care about you more than anything else on this planet right now!" 

I didn't reply, I just starred back up at her. My heart skipped a beat. I didn't think of it that way, between everything thats happened, all of this has felt like a really long dream. I didn't think any of this could happen. Not the shrinking... but seeing a side of Carol I didn't know existed. She had been spending her days and nights thinking of my safety and any potential fixes to my height problem. She cared about me more than anyone else in my life, she's housed me, she's fed me, she's laughed and cried with me. She even accepted my weird as fuck foot fetish, she accepted it with open arms, never once judging or ridiculing it in a truly mean way. We stared at each other for a few more seconds, I reached out, putting both my hands on the opposite ends of her lips, stepping foreward, getting on the tips of my toes...

then it happened. 

We parted lips after several seconds, those giant beautiful lips forming a smile, I couldn't help but crack one myself as I looked up at them. 

"You little prick... You did it, you finally fucking did it haha." Her breath washed over me as she spoke. I laughed, so did she. I leaned in for one more kiss, but was hit with something wet. "Oh, sorry, I thought you wanted some tongue action~" 

"E-Eww, god fucking dammit Carol!" We both laughed as I tried to back away, but she kept moving her head after me, that huge pink appendage licking me every chance it got. "Fucking stop!"

"Make me!" She replied. This little moment went on for the next few minutes, nothing note worthy happened.

---Present Day--- 

"Hey foot fucker, snap out of it." the sonic boom her snapping fingers sent out warped me back into reality. "They're gone... You're officially my pet boyfriend." She said, bringing her nose in, rubbing it against me in the most comforting of way. She acted like a mother wolf, rubbing her face against it's child. And honestly, I rubbed my body against her face, patting that nosey nose of hers. "What do you wanna do today..." she asked between rubs.

"Do we have any other choices besides watch TV and eat?"

"I was thinking we could go out... like a real couple. To the beach, to the movies, go out to get something to eat. Ya know, couple shit."

"You really think it's safe to do that? I mean, I can see the beach and the movies, not the other one." 

"Hmph, you don't think big enough."

"I don't think big at all."

"Well, maybe you should start thinking big."

"Maybe I don't want to."

"Maybe I want you too." 

"Maybe I want to stay small."

"Well... I want you to be BIG!"

".... C-Carol..."

"I want to go to the beach."

"Carol..."

"I want to hold hands through the mall... even if I'm holding hands with a fucking toy boyfriend."

"CAROL...."

"Dude, if you ever get back to normal, we're so gonna fu-"

"CAROL!!!"

Her eyes sprang right open, soon she was wittnessing the impossible. I was as large as her face, soon the height of a toddler. I jumped off the desk and onto the floor, the box that was once my home now much too small for me as I continue to grow larger and larger until...

"I.... I... I-I'm normal.."

Carol stared at me, her mouth agape as she didn't know what the fuck to do. We both stood in horror and awe.

"...... WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!?!?" Carol shouted, shattering the awkward silence. 

End Notes:

hope you like the surprise, please review.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3663