The Planet Under A Microscope: Kari's Arrival (Remake) by Kamaria
Summary: A "retelling" of the original "Journey of Kari". I consider this to be the better of the two, but you be the judge! Plot is essentially the same, with several holes in the original fixed.
Categories: Giantess, Instant Size Change, Crush, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 5861 Read: 33483 Published: October 08 2006 Updated: October 08 2006

1. Chapter 1: Alien Invasion? by Kamaria

2. Chapter 2: Breaking News by Kamaria

3. Chapter 3: Interaction by Kamaria

4. Chapter 4: Move SGR, for great justice? by Kamaria

Chapter 1: Alien Invasion? by Kamaria
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

(A/N: This is a complete rehauling of the original "The Journey of Kari". It has a completely new plotline. I'm not sure how many chapters will be here, but I'll start with number 1 first, of course. I think you'll find the story to be much better this time. The original, I consider to be a failed experiment. This is the definitive version.)
A grand city's windows were lit up by the afternoon sun's unavoidable stare. Now normally on a day like this work would be ending soon, people would go home to their families, and they could sit down and watch FOX for the rest of the day. But this day was different. Not just FOX, but every news station was covering a rather important story. A story that was about to go down outside this very city. Not that anyone would be around to watch it, since everyone was drowning in the sea of cars that were trying to pour out of the city.

On the outskirts of the city, loud rumbling noises smothered every other sound. It was...the sound of hundreds of tanks surrounding the city in a defense as sound as a steel wall. Each one could fire a weapon that would render the average 2 story house into a worthless pile of rubble.

Nearly every aircraft that belonged to the US military was in the air and was currently circling the city. It looked like there was an invasion of the country taking place. In a sense, that was true. The entire place was fortified for the worst kind of attack imaginable.

"As we predicted the enemy is moving at high velocity straight in this trajectory."

"But will this really work?"

The tank battalions on the ground felt a different kind of shock. It seemed so far away you couldn't hear it, but you felt it. A literal wave pushed everyone on the ground back a little. Whatever made that noise was barely visible on the horizon, but it approached quickly, continuously compressing the soft dough of the earth with each motion. In 10 seconds, an enormous shape loomed right over everything. The army, the city...

A message came over the pilots' radios. "All aircraft, fire at will! Fire at will!"

Every pilot launched a barrage of missles at the gigantic, shadowy object before them. The shadows seemed to be screaming "bad omen" out at them. As the missles approached, an enormous, gloved hand reached out gently. The hand was like a steel wall as the hundreds of missles, seemingly even smaller than tiny pins next to it, rocketed into it, and collapsed themselves onto it like tin foil, exploding harmlessly. A voice answered their missle attack, but it didn't sound human.

"Meooooow?"

"All the missles connected, and yet it didn't even scratch her!" said Anonymous Control Room Military Person.

"Well, what do you expect, from........a feline-girl who's at least 52 miles taller than us?" answered a pilot.

Yes, she was 52 miles tall. An enormous, scary size. The clouds only came up to her knees. The tanks at her feet were dwarfed impossibly by two gigantic boots, each several hundred-thousand times larger than the largest redwood trees on the planet. Her legs were miles long, like two immovable pillars, which lead up to a dark skirt and shirt, similar to that of a schoolgirl uniform. Her medium length blue hair swayed in the breeze, as her green eyes darted towards the source of the puny missle attack.

The pilots were struck aghast, because without time to react, the gloved hand moved a bit further. It quickly closed itself on the entire squadron. Their screaming voices were only heard by each other as the life was crushed out of them. The giant catgirl opened her hand and there was no more.

Again she spoke. But it was more than a curious meow. It was almost human, but it sounded like the kind of language a cat would speak in. However, if you could understand it, it would be equivilant to saying how fun and easy it was to destroy them, and that they should run away now.

"FIRE! FIRE! Just attack! Bring her down!" A.C.R.M.P. shouted into his headset.

The whole tank battalion shot at her, but did nothing more than hit her gigantic boots. The material was too thick for it to even pierce, so they also exploded as harmlessly as the missles.

The giant boot in front of them moved. The girl looked down casually as she rested her heel right in front of them, the sole of the boot completely obscuring the sky.

"AIEEEE--" Abruptly she stepped down just like she was taking any other step, and moved on as normal. An immeasurable earthquake rocked the entire city. When that foot lifted up again, there was no longer any proof that that entire legion of tanks ever existed. The only thing that was there was a mile deep crater formed by her foot. The giggling catgirl reached foward again as another squadron of fighters got too close.

"This is one enemy we can't OH SHI-" CRUNCH. Two fingers gently clasped together. She rubbed them together a bit and let go.

Someone spoke to A.C.R.M.P.. "The President has authorized the use of nuclear weapons."

He responded, "I can't do that! I'll take out the city with her!"

The reply was cool. "If you don't, the city is doomed anyway, as well as countless others."

Tears formed in the man's eyes. He was condemning a few million people to their deaths, as well as some of his own men. His next words where in the microphone, his will pushing them out as if it was the most difficult thing to do in his life. "Plan B is a go. L-launch everything and blow her to pieces!"

Two special stealth fighters zoomed in from behind her. Aiming straight at the relentlessly moving catgirl's back, they prepared to fire. Except....

CRACK. They burst into little pieces as a sonic boom cut through them. The girl's cream coloured tail had simply swished, breaking the sound barrier and exceeding the Mach scale by several times. Unaware, she started to kneel down over the whole city.

The military was not to be denied. Two more came in with a frontal assault, and this time, their missles fired. 4 of the world's strongest weapons of mass destruction sped towards her body.

She had a puzzled look on her face as she turned. Her keen eyesight allowed her to just barely see the pinpricks of light heading towards her. They weren't even as big as the tip of her fingernails. Reaching foward with her hand to stop them like usual, she couldn't seem to understand why these "mice" kept attacking her.

The four powerful missles struck her hand. A surprisingly powerful explosion came from them and started to wash out, but she quickly closed her hand on it. Some heat and radiation came out, though it was snuffed out deftly like a candle. The glove wasn't even penetrated by the explosion. Nuclear weapons were no match for her, considering the kind of place she came from....

"She....just isn't normal! All forces retreat, now! We'll just keep losing men this way....."

The steel wall of defense around the city shattered as the tanks and fighters left the area. All that remained was endless landscape and the city at her feet. She stood up and started to ponder what she wanted to do.

"I bet there are a ton of "mice" hiding in here. Let's see what they're doing."

She got on her knees and pulled out a futuristic looking magnifying glass. With it, she started to peer around the place, looking at the large metallic structures.

"It's just like before, they're not very.....well made. She placed one gloved finger inside. Pressing down gingerly, she giggled as several city blocks were smushed out underneath it. "Too weak.."

"It's the monster! Run, before she kills us all!" That phrase was very ironic, as the catgirl was the very opposite of a monster. She was a curious, cute visitor from parts unknown, acting innocently as if these "mice" were a much lower form of life. Those giant, green eyes darted from place to place inside the city, her ears twitching as she saw every bit of the action. Several people were also awestruck at her beauty. Some were gazing at her face seconds before another gloved finger snuffed them out of existance.

She noticed how disorganized they were in escaping, as their vehicles blocked each other and people pushed and shoved each other to escape. People were trampled in the crowds in the confusion and panic. "They're not anything like similar species on my planet, who organize when they are threatened. These "mice" are careless and destructive in their movements. Even the primitive vehicles, which spurt out so much harmful gas, only impede each other and they don't move at all. How uncivilized."

There wasn't much to see in the city, because most of the rather microscopic buildings she could barely see on her own, were obscured by the giant skyscrapers, which were nearly just as microscopic to her.
"The last place where these mice live was just like this. There's not much else I can learn here......."

Slowly, she stood to her full height, her shadow engulfing the entire city. With a big catgrin on her face, she stepped down with the tip of her boot, smashing a good portion of the city. The chaos on the streets only got worse as she waved her hand in the universal gesture for "Bye-bye". She placed her next step over the remains of the city, and slowly brought it down, crunching the little skyscrapers. The people of the city had no time to cry out, just looked up as all the light was consumed voraciously by the shadow of her foot. Then, they died painlessly, as the rest of the city vanished with a CRUNCH and an incredible earthquake.

"BOOM! Hehehe....."
Chapter 2: Breaking News by Kamaria
"Ladies and gentlemen, this is not a scene from a movie or some kind of special effects trick. This is the real thing."

Displayed on the TV was an image of this enormous catgirl. It was already nighttime, and the video showed her curled up, taking a nap. Despite the damage she caused, it was hard not to get a little aroused by her intensive cuteness.

Which was exactly what was happening to Juan M, a 19-year old college student watching the news right now.

"Aheheheh......heh heh.......she's just so.......hot....No! I can't think those bad thoughts!" he said while watching. "Aw, what the hell, it's not like anyone's going to know..."

".....advise everyone to show no violence towards her if she comes near your place of residence. You may inadvertantly provoke her." the reporter continued. They then cut to two anchors.

"In case you're just joining us we're covering the news story......of a lifetime. I know it's hard to believe, but an enormous.....feline girl, around 50 miles in height, appeared near New York City last night. Her appearance resulted in the utter decimation of three-fourths of the city. The images we've seen are......disturbing, to say the least. Our country's defenses mobilized, but she suffered no damage. The decision was then made to retreat and show no further violence. After that, the entire city of Noirville was wiped out in less than 10 minutes."

"She was seen last holding a magnifying glass and observing the city she just quite literally wiped off the map."

"Once again, we urge you to give her no reason to kill any of you. No weapons of any kind should be fired. Any hostility may result in the loss of further millions of lives."

Juan flipped the channel, and sure enough, it was the same thing on them all.

"Everyone around the world must be watching this. That's a lot of catgirl. It's like a macrophile's dream come true......"

Then it hit him. GTS Warehouse's chatroom would be buzzing this late at night with the recent news. He typed in his name (GreenJedi) and logged on with his password.
---------------------------------------------------------
GreenJedi: Good evening, how is everybody doing?

ChibiSquish: Fine

Aki-chan: Fine..

DimmyMao: I'm good.

CrazyThunder: fine ^_^

GreenJedi: So, I guess everyone's heard the news.

Aki-chan: Obviously. The stuff about the......freaking huge cat girl.

CrazyThunder: heh, she's cute......

DimmyMao: Well, catgirls aren't my favorite.

Aki-chan: You can't pick and choose your real life giantesses, though..

GreenJedi: True. True.

ChibiSquish: Well, damn, she's cute as hell! A little oversized for me, but like you said Aki.....Anyway, I like her.

Aki-chan: Are you kidding? Mega is my favorite. Mile tall catgirls are pretty awesome, but this takes the cake!

CrazyThunder: I don't know. she seems ok, but shes hurting a lot of people. this is real life stuff people.

ChibiSquish: Well, if it's my time, I want it to be because of her. :P
I hope she slips off those boots.

DimmyMao: Mmhmmm...

Aki-chan: Well, it seems that this.....being has little regard for our lives. She clearly is not human. Possibly an alien from another world who is observing our kind. I suppose this answers the question of weither or not we are alone in this world. This.......cat girl, as it seems, views us as a curious child would view, say, an ant colony. A lower form of life that is ultimately expendable, and yet interesting to examine.

DimmyMao: You seem to be the expert on her.

Aki-chan: Hey, this is just my guess.

DimmyMao: If I didn't know better, I'd say you'd like to meet her.

Aki-chan: Yeah, right, sure wouldn't last long though. Probably would get crushed.

ChibiSquish: Exactly. ^_^

Aki-chan: Eh?

GreenJedi: Hold on. The news reports say she's woken back up. That sure was a quick nap. She's.....heading up north. That's.......around where I am right now. I don't know what to do if she comes here!

Aki-chan: Okay, uh..........stay calm. Listen to the news and don't do anything stupid. Can you evacuate before she gets there?

GreenJedi: Not likely. You see how fast she moves with simple strides.

Aki-chan: I see. Well......it wouldn't hurt to try. Besides, like I said, I don't think she's here to hurt us.

CrazyThunder: Sure seemed otherwise when she took out that city. How can you be so casual when it might be the end of life as we know it?

Aki-chan: She doesn't see us as intelligent, that's why she's so reckless. I mean, it's not like she's here to wipe us out.

GreenJedi: We don't know that yet! Anyway, I'm going to take what I can and drive the heck out of here.
---------------------------------------------------------
Yawning and stretching her arms out, the gigantic catgirl walked carefully towards northen New York State. Though with each footstep, she made a ginormous crater and an equally large earthquake. Without realising it, her footsteps took out several small establishments along the road and huge parts of the road with it, leaving any cars that came by stranded with nowhere to go. The only thing that lit up the surroundings was a half-moon hanging in the sky.

The area up ahead wasn't too heavily populated. It was sort of a small town. There weren't any skyscrapers however. It was a pretty nice neighborhood, all and all. And had it not been for the moon, the catgirl might have trampled it by mistake. She quickly knelt down and examined the town.

It seems people had took notice of the news. They were already running around frantically like scared little mice, trying desparately to get away. The girl turned her head and scratched it, her ears perking a bit.

This isn't any good. I've already disturbed their minute ecosystem. At this rate, it'll be impossible to get an accurate sample of homo sapiens in their natural enviornment. Quite interesting little things, but hard to study.

Facing a dilemma, she used her minimal knowledge of this planet to try and do....something. She came to only one conclusion.

She had to communicate with them.

She concentrated and started to think of something to say. What came out was:
"It is dense, it is, the human. Kari of my name. I could to have, but you know that you want just because I investigate. Normally way, behavior?"
The fleeing human beings looked up, holding their ears from the pain of her voice, which was off the decibal scale. Several buildings crumbled from hurricane force winds. Not only was she too loud, her attempt at English was so poor that they didn't even take heed of those words and kept running. She inadvertantly exaspherated the situation. She knew she screwed up badly and tried to fix her mistakes, whispering this time:
"My name is Kari. You do not have to fear. Normally behavior...Uh, meow?"
Some of the tiny human beings stopped. They looked up. 'Kari', this catgirl, could just barely make out with her lens the concerned look on their faces. She backed away a bit so as to be less imposing, and flashed the universal sign for "Peace", with a friendly look on her face.
It was difficult for them to trust her, but more and more of them started to simply....ignore her, as they interpreted what she had tried to say. There were only a few people still feeling soon. Feeling confident, she tried to carefully examine a nearby shopping center.
"Well that's better. Now........this appears to be a place of exchange." She turned a dial on the futuristic magnifying glass, and she was able to see inside, as if it were a three-dimensional model. "The homo sapiens are exchanging green paper for all sorts of objects. This is fascinating. At least they hold basic concepts of trading and currency."
She watched with interest for a while as things appeared to go normally. But then, two people, dressed all in black, came into that particular store. They aimed guns at the cashiers, who gave them all the money in the drawers.
"But this kind of thing certainly doesn't happen where I come from. The paper money that is normally used to obtain things is now being given to these...people. Wait, I've seen that object before. It's a human weapon! That means.....they're stealing?"
Kari seemed disgusted by the fact that human beings would threaten their own kind in order to gain things for themselves.
"I must examine the nature of this further. Perhaps only by direct contact with a human being can I understand them. They are cute, squishable little mice, but they're rather violent to each other."
She stood up, and took a glance. The first thing she saw was a young adult, sprinting across the road. It was Juan.
"Err.....Stop which now moves?" her mouth spewed out.
Juan looked up at the standing Kari. In front of the entire town, he first could make out two huge boots. Bigger than anything. And those legs....well defined. Almost too perfect. He made out her DD cup breasts next, one of her more charming features, which almost blocked out her face. She was just too pretty to be evil.........right?
Instinctively, he shouted, "Who are you?"
Her extra-sensitive ears perked up as the English just barely reached them. She took a moment to process it as a request for her identity.
"How cute! Instead of me having to initiate contact first, this little mouse-boy tried to speak first! For a homo sapien, he's brave."
"I am..Kari. I think that I would like to speak with your." Though still arkward, she started to remember what she was taught about English. Suddenly, she knelt down, reaching her gloved hand for Juan. He nearly peed himself. What was she going to do? He'd read a GTS fiction dealing with this sort of thing. She couldn't really think that she could handle someone that small compared to her safely! Right?
Chapter 3: Interaction by Kamaria
The hand got closer and closer, until Juan felt like it was going to envelop him. He knew this was the end, she would accidently crush him......

There was a bit of pressure, and then....nothing. He was expecting to be dead, but he found himself picked up between two fingers quite easily. And then, the blood rush and feeling of vertigo as he was lifted up at several miles per hour, when really Kari was slowly bringing him up to chest level. Any faster and the vertigo would have crushed him.

He was still disoriented when the movement stopped, and he was just barely about to tilt his neck up to see Kari's huge, cute face staring right back at him. It was almost the sky to him. He could hear her behemoth breaths coming from inside her rising and falling chest.
"I'm........alive?"

"Of course....you are." Kari was speaking slowly, but only due to the fact that she was choosing her words carefully. "Why would you not be?"

Juan yelped and covered his ears, as Kari's voice exceeded the safe decibal level many times over. "You could have crushed me by just picking me up...."

Kari smiled knowingly. her cat ears perking up as Juan's almost mouse-squeakish voice just barely reaches them. "I'm wearing special gloves. These allow me to easily more grip and handle even the......of smallest objects. Of course, I could crush things very easily if I needed to as well. They also protect my hands very well, although your...human weapons would never damage my body in the first place."

Juan found himself admiring this giant catgirl's cuteness, despite the fact that he was scared of getting killed by her a minute ago. He stared at her face first, and then his gaze lowered to her DD breasts. Well, DD on her scale. They were off the charts to his point of view. He started to drool. The girl of his dreams was in front of him, GTS fantasy and all. All he could think of was: "Nice..."

"...breasts, right?"

Juan was stunned. "Uh.......Wait! Wait! I wasn't looking there at all!" he said defensively. Kari's also slightly stunned expression didn't change at all.

"Well okay I would be lying if I said I wasn't looking a little but how can I not notice they're like right in front of me AAAAAHHH!!!" he said, desperate to not piss her off. She could do literally anything to him right now.

Kari smiled at him sweetly. "Cute....."

"You're not mad?" he asked.

"......About what?"

Juan decided to drop the subject. Then Kari's sweet, booming voice asked him, "I'm here studying human beings. Can you tell me more about your culture?" She sat down gently, causing Juan's world to shift from another brief vertigo feeling. What she didn't see is that she was sitting slowly right down on a small part of the town. Everyone was lucky enough to have a quick glimpse of her butt before.......CRUNCH.

Kari didn't even notice, as Juan started to speak: "Well, essentially, human beings eat three meals a day, go to school, a learning center to pick up the information they'll need in life, perform recreational activities such as video games, etc......There's like too much to describe. School takes up a large portion of early life though. The world is divided into countries, each ruled by..........."

It took Juan a half hour to go into a brief summary about things. He lightly touched upon wars and politics as well. It could take him all day to describe the human race and then some. After he finished, Kari looked at him somewhat oddly.

"You look somewhat like us, but you have a very different world than us. We don't have these wars, because we're united under one ruler, and one universal language (while humans have multiple.) In fact, with it, we can even communicate with other species, but human beings don't seem to have the mental spectrum to fully comprehend it. Would you like to hear it anyway?" Kari offered.

Juan nodded, and Kari cleared her throat. What came out was incomprehensible to him. The speech came deeper from her throat, from vocal cords that are not unlike a domestic cat's. It sounded like a sort of meowed-out language. He could sense emotion in it, however, and he received friendly vibes from it. "What did you say?"

"I said, 'You are a cute little mouse-boy.'" she replied.

"Mouse-boy?"

"Yes, that's my new nickname for you!" she said cheerfully. "Humans are of course, smaller than the mice at home. I like to have fun hunting them down. Nowadays, the government has professional "hunters" who capture food and sell them, but others such as myself prefer to do it the old fashioned way. It's more fun and it costs nothing. I bet human beings are just as fun to hunt. Speaking of which......"

Talking about food seemed to make Kari's mouth literally water. She started looking at Juan with an odd gleam in her eyes.

"Uh, is something wrong?" he asked. To her, it was like a tiny little mouse standing on a dinner plate, squeaking at her. The back of her mind felt that she was losing it.

"I'm so hungry......but I can't eat him! I promised not to hurt anyone in this little town. There's only one thing to do, then."

"I uh.....I gotta go somewhere. Unlike the others, you're nice. We can.....talk more later. Bye!" Kari gently let him down onto the ground once more. Before he could protest, she was already bounding away on all fours into the distance.

Each time her hands and feet touched the ground, they created deep imprints, bigger than any meteorite crater. Incredible, thunderous earthquakes reverberated across the land. Her hair seemed to fly behind her in the wind as she ran. Kari unknowingly crushed anything in her path, focusing more on what she could see in the distance.....Yes! Another city. Not as big as the others, but bigger than the town she was just at.

A large amount of SWAT vehicles and copters came out to meet her. Apparantly they didn't heed the news reports about "no hostility", and had already fortified the city's defenses in case she came, which she did.

In her native tongue, she shouted at them, "You should have learned! Now....it's playtime!" Before they knew it, her massive form was right in front of them. Her size was beyond all imagination, and those eyes staring at them were filled with hunger and playfulness. The earth shook as she lifted her right hand, and sweeped it. An object moving that fast, that large, displaced the air easily and tore up a large portion of the city, as she merely pawed at her "prey", batting them around and crushing the tiny SWAT force with a thunder-like clap of her hands. The helicopters shot gatling guns at her face, but could barely reach it even though she was on all fours, which changed really fast. Another wave of air displacement rattled the city as she stood up to her full height, all 52 miles of her shrouding the city in darkness. Her right, shaply leg slowly raised up along with her boot, and positioned itself over the helicopters and the rest of the SWAT team. For them, it was a new sky. It must have been at least a mile long, and upon closer inspection, was covered with the remains of tanks and debris and people, which were unrecognizable dirt specks on her scale. She just casually lowered it at a snails pace, knowing that it would take them a half hour just to get out of range of it.

Well, that was fun. Now it's meal time.She brushed her hair back as she continued to casually lower her foot. She dusted off debris from her skirt. The SWAT were mercilessly crushed once her foot met the ground, and she walked on as if it were any regular step. She learned over the city and licked her lips, watching as the tiny human "mice" inside ran to and fro. Playfully, she dove inside and started to lick entire city blocks up into that gaping mouth of hers, purring as she ate. Her hands playfully pawed at pieces of the city and dragged them towards her face. Most people were killed from her mere movements before they were dragged into her mouth. A big happy smile was on her face as she chewed everything up, pausing for a moment. "Mmmmmm!" Then she lowered her face into the city and continued to devour it, until she had licked the land clean and there was a dirt patch and roads where the city had been.

"That was extremely satisfying. Humans do taste good, after all! A bit crunchy, but it'll do!"

Hearing treads behind her, she turned to see a large, dark object in the horizon. The people inside it had her on their monitors. There were exactly six pilots in dark battle uniforms, with kickass helmets on.

"Project SGR, move out! This is our final assault! We will destroy the alien!"
Chapter 4: Move SGR, for great justice? by Kamaria
Kari looked down at the tank-like object moving towards her. A tank that had some really huge freaking guns, all decked out in thick, black armor. The "head" or the cockpit has a single, huge eye. Enormous hydraulic arms were on either side of it's body. The entire structure of it's body must have been a few miles tall.

And it didn't even come up past Kari's ankles.

"Well, shit. She's bigger than we thought." said the leftmost pilot.

"Don't worry! Size isn't the only thing that matters. This machine was constructed by the U.N. to withstand any assault and destroy any enemy!" declared the leader.

Kari bent down and looked at the thing that was at her feet. With a curious "Meow", she kicked it slightly with her foot.

The entire cockpit shook around the pilots. They hung on to their seats for dear life. "Damn you!" shouted the leader.

"Hehehe..........What is this?" Kari asked. She examined it carefully, and saw that there were guns on it, too, not unlike the other tanks she had encountered earlier. "Is this supposed to be a human weapon?"

"Well, now what are we gonna do?" asked the rightmost pilot.

"Fire! Fire!" shouted the leader. The tank's missle compartments opened up and launched powerful nuclear missles at her body at high velocities. This whole machine seemed built for mass destruction.

All Kari had to do was shield her face so it didn't get burned from the blasts. She couldn't block all of them with her hands, so she let them explode against her body. She was so big, her skin so thick (and resistant to nuclear force) that she only received minor burns. Her clothing wasn't even scratched due to the material it was made out of.

"Even at that size, those should have hurt her. We're obviously not dealing with someone who can be hurt by conventional force." remarked the leader. "Better go up a stage. Turn power to 50% and fire the laser cannons!"

A plethora of cannons emerged from the machine's body. They all seemed to charge up with green energy at the tips, then they rained a storm of energy on Kari. She wasn't expecting the blasts to actually hurt.

"OW!" They stung her skin whereever they touched. She shielded her face once again as the beams seemed to beat her back a bit. There was only one problem for those pilots. The beams still didn't do jack to her clothing.

"Crank up the power a bit and hold the cannons on....." He never finished that sentence. Once Kari toughened herself up, she ignored the pain and charged straight at the little tank. This time, she kicked it as hard as she could.

It flew back several miles at high speeds, nearly shattering the machine from the air friction, let alone the inital impact. Half of the cannons on the front were crushed in from her kick. Kari swished her tail gleefully as it landed, making a huge crater.

"We have to move it, now!" The tank was turned onto it's side, unable to really get a good grip on the ground. And Kari was starting to stomp her way after it, teasing it as she got closer. Each step cracked the very crust of the earth. "Fie, fi, fo, fum....I'm going to smash a toy robot for fun!"

But as she got closer, it sprung to life, this time it's treads forming into makeshift legs in an almost TF-style transformation. A large cannon opened up in it's chest, and it fired a maximum power laser, the size of a small quarter. It should have pierced her chest and heart.....if she hadn't moved at the last second an inch over. The beam missed her vitals but still injured her. Blood sprayed from the wound, as she let out a cry.

"WHAT? That was dead-on! She should have dropped like a stone!" shouted the leader. "That's okay, just charge up again..."

Kari wasn't about to let them. Her giant foot stepped right in front of them, while she brought her other foot down right on them. She grinned and added her weight slowly, smashing and breaking the robot gradually. "Ugh......That's what you get! Meow.....!"

They had no time to attempt another firing, as the entire frame of the robot broke down. The massive, miles long sole slowly compressed the pilots inside. Their last thoughts: "What....power..."

Her giant foot finally met the ground, and she wiped her brow, holding her bleeding chest with one hand. She slowly stumbled back to one of the towns she had previously been to, remembering someone....
---------------------------------------------------------
Juan noticed the familiar earth shaking as his "friend" returned. He looked up, still barely able to see past the ankles. Everyone cowered, but soon remembered she was friendly.

Then without warning, he was wisked up by a tight grip, and brought up slowly to the eyes of his giant catgirl "mistress".

"Hello, Mouse-boy! I'm......back.....ugh..." She stumbled around still, holding her chest.

"You're wounded! The military tried to attack you?"

"Yeah....I'm.....ok...." Kari coughed a bit.

"You're injured. You need to rest. Is there anything I can do for you?" he asked, in all sincerity. Kari's eyes almost teared up. He wanted to help her? Such a small mouse-boy like him couldn't possibly do anything for her, and yet he still wanted to. This reminded her of the story of the tiger and the mouse, the one where the tiger let it's prey go, and the mouse repaid the good deed in it's own way. Though he couldn't help her physically, that was all the emotional help she needed. And her heart seemed to fill with a new warmth.

"Perhaps....perhaps human beings aren't that bad of a species at all. Even though they are violent, and they taste good, I can't deem them as dangerous or classify them as a constant food source. I should depart. And, maybe......"

"By the way, mouse-boy, I never did catch your name," her rumbling voice said to him.

"My name is Juan. You said you were Kari, right? I like you."

"Well, that's good, because I'm bringing you with me. I like you too!" She smiled as best as she could with that injury.

He smiled back nervously, as Kari walked back to the rendevous point, talking to him about her world, ethnics, everything he needed to know. She had decided. She would leave the planet alone for a while, but she had made a new friend.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=360