The Schoolgirls' Secret by Kamaria
Summary: My first major epic story, and a hit at Giantess City! Chiaki, a Japanese schoolgirl with strange and unusual powers, invites her friend Ayumi over one day after school. Along the way, they encounter bullies, and decide to have a little fun. One thing leads to another, and soon they're out of control...
Categories: Giantess, Instant Size Change, Body Exploration, Crush, Feet, Humiliation, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 10145 Read: 70212 Published: October 08 2006 Updated: October 08 2006

1. Chapter 1 by Kamaria

2. Chapter 2 by Kamaria

3. Chapter 3 by Kamaria

4. Chapter 4 by Kamaria

5. Chapter 5 by Kamaria

6. Chapter 6 by Kamaria

7. Chapter 7 by Kamaria

8. Chapter 8 by Kamaria

Chapter 1 by Kamaria
Author's Notes:
(Read and review, please! It helps me grow as an author.)
It seemed rather like your typical day in Jamesville High School. Students were pouring out of their classrooms. Good friends chatted with each other on the events of the day. However, this story focuses on two specific people.....

Out of classroom A-204, came Ayumi Matsuo. Although both parents were Japanese, she was born in America. She is 17 years old and a junior in high school. She's around 5'4". Her breasts are a modest B-cup. Long, flowing black hair comes to about just above her shoulders. She's wearing a black colored T-shirt with a picture of the old Nintendo Entertainment System, and the words "Classicly Trained." She is also wearing a miniskirt which is damn near close to violating the dress code. Currently, she's wearing a pair of black flip-flops. She is generally an A-student and participates in a chess club. Except today, well.......

"How could I be so bad in this subject? A 75% on my Algebra test? Oh....." Ayumi was about to crumple up that sheet of paper which displayed a meanacing "75%" in red ink on it. "My parents are going to kill me...."

A large muscular football jock came up behind her from inside of the class she just left. His name was Jason, though everyone really called him T-Bone. He had a Jamesville Football Shirt on.

"75 percent? And you're supposed to be one of the smartest in this class." T-Bone poked fun at Ayumi.

"Hey, look who's talking, you didn't even get a passing grade. At least this is a D....." she shot back. Though it wasn't that great of a comeback.

T-Bone scoffed. "Whatever. Keep hitting the books, braniac." The big guy walked out of sight.

Sadly, Ayumi started to walk towards the exit to the school.

"Hey! Ayumi-chan!" said a voice. Chiaki Akimoto was calling her. Chiaki is 18 years old and a senior. She is also Japanese, however she was born in Japan unlike Ayumi. Japanese was her first language, but surprisingly her English is close to perfect. Chiaki was 5'7", a bit taller than Ayumi. Her breasts were sort of inbetween C and D. Her black hair was tied in a ponytail. She wore a black tank top and a pair of shorts. For footwear she had on cute black schoolgirl-type shoes with white socks. Most of the football jocks would love to go out with her, but she's got no interest in them. Often she'd pretend that she doesn't understand them, and sometimes respond with an offensive insult in Japanese.

"How did you do on the Algebra exam?" Chiaki inquired.

Ayumi was still a bit miffed. "75%......."

"Oh. Well, cheer up, it's just one test. You know what I like to do for Algebra? Do practice problems out of the book until I've......what's the word?"

"You mean mastered it?" Ayumi said.

"Yeah. I know math stuff is difficult for you, but you always seem to pull through at the end of the year," Chiaki responded.

The two of them exited the building. "You want to come over to my place?" Chiaki said.

"Sure," Ayumi said. Chiaki's home wasn't too far from the school.

"Did you get that new DDR Home game? With the pad?" Ayumi said.

"Of course I did. It's real exciting. I play it whenever I need a good workout." she responded.

"HEY! Let me go! Let go of me you cretin!" shouted a voice. The two girls ran off to discover the source of the shouting. It turned out to be a young, short Freshman. And the person who was attacking him was none other than T-Bone.

"It's nothing too hard, just give me all the money you got on you and I will." The boy refused defiantly.

"Well, it looks like you asked for it." T-Bone raised up his fist and punched him the in stomach. The boy let out a cry of pain as his internal organs were jeopordized by the dangerous shot. Then T-Bone finished him off with a punch to the head, which knocked him completely out.

"Bah! And what do you know, he had only 3 bucks on him. What a waste of my time." T-Bone said, leaving him knocked out in the alley.

After witnessing this, the girls quickly got out of sight.

"This is bad. I always knew that guy was a bully," Ayumi said.

"He's terrible! Alright then, I've made my decision." Chiaki said.

"You mean....."

"Yes." Chiaki had a secret. A BIG secret. It turned out that she had hidden powers, which laid dormant in her family for several generations, back in early Japan. She is the first in her family since those times to have those powers awaken. It was the ability to change the size of any person, any time, any place. Chiaki winked at Ayumi. She was the only one who knew the secret. Well, at least the only one who lived. Chiaki tended to use her powers on people she felt the world would be better off without.

"Let's get him..." Ayumi and Chiaki walked into the alley, approaching T-Bone.

"You saw what happened? Get the hell out of here. I don't like to hit girls, but if you piss me off..."

Chiaki grinned. "Hit me."

"Don't test my patience, woman!" T-Bone clenched his fist......

And Chiaki snapped her fingers once. "Shrink."

ZOOM! The world rushed up at T-Bone and it seemed to hit him smack in the face.

"OUCH! What the hell?" T-Bone cursed. He dusted himself off, but found himself on a large, cold surface with tons of large pebbles, and what seemed like boulders to him. He tried to make sense of this situation. "Where did those damn Japs go?"

BOOM.

A sudden, loud shockwave caught him off guard and knocked T-Bone down. "Gah!" He got up, and took a long look at what was in front of him. It was a large, black, but sort of smooth surface.

It was a shoe. Chiaki's shoe. But it was nearly hundreds of times bigger than him.

"So, how does it feel now to be the small and helpless one?" Chiaki said. Her voice was very loud and echoing to T-Bone.

T-Bone craned his neck up, and up. His eyes traveled up Chiaki's long, beautiful legs, up to her stomach, her now seemingly mountain-like chest, and finally her cute, smiling face, which was staring down at him. She was basically, a five hundred foot giant schoolgirl to him.

"Ah....ah......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! HEEELP!" T-Bone freaked out and ran in the opposite direction.

BOOM.

This time, it was Ayumi who took a hard step, which knocked T-Bone onto his face. "Tiny....hehehe!" Her giggle reverberated throughout the alley. T-Bone got up again to look at the other gigantic girl. Her flip-flop clad feet dwarfed him, with toes that looked like they could smear him into red paste. She was also staring down at him. "Should I?"

"No....you had the last one. It's my turn to finish one....." Chiaki said. Then she spoke down to T-Bone. "You scream for help, just like that poor freshman, but he didn't get any, and neither will you." The ground shook as Chiaki took purposefully slow, hard steps towards him as her massive feet got dangerously close.

"NOOO! PLEASE DON'T! DOON'T!"

Chiaki giggled at his pleas. Then she lowered the tip of her shoe on top of him. To him it was incredible pressure, not crushing but it was making it difficult to breathe. "Please..."

With a slightly cruel smile, she twisted her foot a little, grinding a few bones. Satisfied with his screams of agony, she let her foot put it's full weight down. CRUNCH. T-Bone was now an unrecognizeable stain of blood.

"Hehe, it's fun to watch you do that. You're the best, Chiaki." Ayumi said.

"Domo arigato (thank you)," replied Chiaki.
Chapter 2 by Kamaria
"So, what do you say we find more people? I just feel like I gotta STOMP somebody!" Ayumi said.

Chiaki sat down and thought. "Let's see, who would be good?" She seemed to be a little stuck. Then she saw it. A few guys discreetly slipping into an alley. She recognized them as from a local gang of greasers.

"Them...." Chiaki said. She got up and quietly followed after them. "Ayumi-chan, wait here."

Chiaki slowly and silently crept into the dark alleyway. This one was much creepier than the one they were just in, with several gang sprays on the walls.

"Hi....." she said seemingly timidly.

There were a bunch of other guys in there in addition to the ones that walked in. They turned to her voice. "Who are you? You don't belong here."

She looked puzzled, and then pretended to sniffle a bit. "I'm looossst...!"

"Aww, don't worry now. You're in good hands, lady. We'll take you back, if you pay us." The gangsters grinned at her.

"Of course if you don't have cash there's other ways you can pay....." One of them made a grab for her chest.

"Get away from me!" Chiaki said with false fear. Of course she was having fun pretending to be the weak and helpless one, when she could just turn the tables with literally a snap of her fingers.

The gang closed in on her. "You're ours for a while. Satisfy us, or else...."

Chiaki raised her hand. She focused.

SNAP. "Shrink."

All of the gang members looked up as Chiaki seemed to tower to hundreds of feet tall in seconds, immeadiately dwarfing them as if they were insects.

"WHAT THE F---?" shouted some of them. "You BITCH! What have you done to us? Turn us back now!"

Chiaki giggled down at them. "I'm afraid I can't do that." She bent over to take a look at them. Her enormous, captivating eyes darted back and forth between them, almost seeming to stare a hole of curiousity through their bodies. "Tiny Americans.....you're all coming home with us."

They tried to scatter, but Chiaki stopped that. All it took was for her to lift her foot. BOOM. The shockwave, tried and true, stopped them and knocked them over. She recognised one of them as the one that tried to grab her breasts.

"Ayumi can wait, this one, I'm going to give him what he wants, but not in the way that he wants it..." She giggled and gently picked him up. "So, you like my breasts? I'll give you an up close and personal view of them." He was dangled over those beautiful mounds of flesh, and couldn't help but stare. An interesting paradox was being created, he was both being frightened out of his mind and turned on intensely. He wasn't sure weither to wriggle out of her grip or stay...

Then he dropped, straight down. The frightening sensation of falling was literally cushioned by the soft flesh around him. He was stuck in her giant cleavage. Being near her heart and lungs, he could hear the behemoth beating noise, as well as the sound of air rushing in and out of her. It soothed him. The skin was so soft, too soft..

Chiaki looked down at him."Enjoying yourself?" Then she put her hands on her breasts and gradually started to bring them in closer.

It was hell for the street punk. Half of his brain was thinking with his libido in mind, while half was thinking with survival instincts. So he lied there paralyised by intense thought as the ginormous walls closed in on his body, making it more difficult to breathe.

Chiaki smiled, content that he appeared to be giving in. "This is such an ironic punishment for you. I hope you enjoy your last moments among the living." She squeezed him tighter. The poor guy squirmed a little against the breasts, starting to lose air. It took a while, but his squirming slowed down. Chiaki pressed tighter, causing a few tiny nearly inaudible cracks. The tiny stopped moving, realising it was the end, and enjoyed the last seconds of his life by listening to the giant Asian's heartbeat and caressing the intensely soft skin. He blacked out just as the breasts closed completely on him and squished his little body like a grape.

"That actually felt pretty good....." she said, meaning it both mentally and physically. Giggling, Chiaki took out a tissue and wiped herself off. She looked down at the rest of the little guys.

"Now...." She reached down with her gigantic hand and carefully scooped the rest of them up, except for one. She gradually raised them to eye level. They had the chance to look directly into those beautiful, perfect, jade green eyes of hers.

"Okay, Ayumi, you're up." Chiaki called for her. Ayumi smiled and jumped a bit as she happily trotted over to the alley. The one remaining guy felt it already. The impending booms of gigantic feet that belonged to the towering Godzilla-like Asian girl. "He's all yours, Ayumi."

"Yay!" She grinned down at him. "The irony.....even an ugly punk can look so CUTE when he's tiny." Ayumi shut her eyes and took a deep breath. Calmly, she began to imagine herself as a gigantic goddess, getting into the perfect mindset. He was her next victim...Slowly, her foot slid out of it's flip flop, and her bare foot softly touched the ground. She wanted to feel this, feel that punk's pathetic life end under her. Her other foot touched the ground. She opened her eyes and let herself stomp her way towards the puny guy.

BOOM.....BOOM......BOOM....

"Hehehe....I'm going to STOMP you!" Finally the poor guy had the sense to run, but it was too late. One of her feet crashed behind him, and then the other landed right on top of him. It extert immense pressure. Then she pressed and grinded it slowly, up and down his body, giggling all the while. This felt amazing to Ayumi, as the poor guy's bones and frame gave way. His whole body perspirated as he yelped in pain each time he was ground into the dirt. Blood kept pooling up below him. His skeletal structure neared almost nonexistance as he was sure, the next push of her foot would smear him. And sure enough, it did. She pushed her foot up his body, causing him to burst into a red pool of blood.

"Ooooh..." Her body shuddered. It felt so good, squishing him underfoot like that..."That was amazing..." Chiaki could tell that she wanted to feel more, more of those punks meet their demise.

"Well, let's take the rest of them home. I've got a few surprises in store for them, we're only just getting started......"
Chapter 3 by Kamaria
Ayumi and Chiaki entered Chiaki's house, and appropriately removed their footwear. Chiaki walked around in stockinged feet, while Ayumi seemed to prefer no stockings. Chiaki's parents were out at work. That of course, meant more time for play....

Suddenly, Chiaki turned around, glared at Ayumi, and snapped her fingers.

"Ack!" Ayumi flinched.

Chiaki paused, and then said, "Kidding! Just kidding!"

The two of them laughed over the sillyness of the situation. Chiaki walked into the kitchen, searching for something, while Ayumi stood around pondering the afternoon's events.

"You know....it really feels so good. Stomping on a bunch of worthless punks. It gives me a rush. But sometimes I wonder, if this is really the right thing." Ayumi said out loud.

"Don't worry too much. Would you rather bullies like T-Bone run free in the world to steal money from people weaker than them? Switch-blade wielders who would kill without a second thought? They deserve it." Chiaki continued.

"No way! You're right."

"Here, let's share some." Chiaki said while carrying two pairs of chopsticks over.

"Share some? You mean for food?"

"Of course, it'll be fun." Chiaki took all of the tiny men out of her pocket and let them sit on the ground. She licked her lips.

Down on the ground, the punks saw daylight again. And their two gigantic captresses. They looked up to take in the moment. Both of them were staring down at them, prodding each one with their chopsticks.

The thought of the moment seemed to be shared by those punks. "Will I die here? Will she pick me to devour? Or is this some sort of crazy dream?"

Ayumi finally found one she liked, and stared right into his face. "This one..he looks good enough to eat." She reached foward with her chopsticks and entrapped him with them. The guy started to panic, trying his damndest to get out of that grip somehow. But he wasn't going anywhere. Ayumi had a cute smile on her face as she lifted him up. The guy could clearly see her white, clean teeth which seemed to be beckoning. "Well now, let's see how you taste! Hehehe......"

The guy dropped right on her tongue, and immeadiately scrambled for the mouth. But she was too fast for him and closed it right on him. Ayumi's gigantic, saliva covered tongue pushed him around in her mouth, enjoying the slightly salty taste of his body. And then.....the teeth went to work. They pounded on him and grinded him, slowly chewing him up, causing his body to burst red fluids, just before he was swallowed.

"Well, how was it?" Chiaki asked, while sampling one of her own.

"It's......eeck. I like the way he tasted at first, but when I chewed him up it got nasty. It's kind of like one of those gel capsule supplements that you take, cuz they taste aweful when you bite them." Ayumi said, wiping her chin.

"Well, if you prefer, you can swallow them whole. That's alright too." Chiaki said back, while chewing up another person. This one made rather audible screams and a sickening CRUNCH just before his body went limp and he too was swallowed. "Yummy."

Ayumi tried another person without chewing him. This time, the results were much better. The poor guy got to take a trip down her throat, straight down into the boiling stomach acids. He passed out quickly just before melting away.

"See? Don't they taste great? Though you prefer eating them whole......." Chiaki said.

"Well, we still have about four of them left. What shall we do with them?" Ayumi asked.

"Well, I've got that new DDR game..what do you say we go upstairs and play with it a bit? Kind of like that DVD I watched the other day, if you know what I mean." Chiaki said, while grinning. What she meant, was that she was planning to leave them on the pad while they played the game. They'd have to try their best to survive, but it's not like they would have much of a chance.........

The two schoolgirls walked their way upstairs, while carrying their prey. Chiaki's room upstairs was actually pretty clean and organized. She had a TON of DVDs of varying regions (her DVD player was an All-Region player) including several American movies, animation from Japan, Japanese movies, some Canadian anime, and a few custom-burned DVDs that had anime you couldn't buy in America. On her wall was a poster of Arnold S., the Terminator. The two-person DDR pad was already set up.

Giggling, Chiaki set two on each side. Then she and Ayumi stood on the pads, ready to play. Chiaki selected a more moderate level of play. Ayumi however was still on Light.

The guys on the pad were paralyized with fear. The gigantic pair of stockinged feet made their whole world shake as Chiaki merely made a few simple game settings changes. Over on Ayumi's pad, they had to move as her bare foot stepped on the arrows, almost finishing them off before the game even started.

Ayumi smiled as she took the correct steps extremely well, taking pauses between gaps to look down at the tiny men, as each motion she made put their lives in danger. The fact that those tinies were down there dodging her only made the game even more enjoyable for her. "Hehehe.....run! Keep going, don't stop! It only makes it more fun...." Her gigantic feet kept stomping all around them, and it was too stressing to keep up. Finally they made a fatal mistake. They paused briefly on the left arrow, when that very symbol was coming up on the screen.....Ayumi's foot lifted up over them. They saw the smooth underside of her foot......

.....just before it came crashing down on them. CRUNCH! Ayumi felt their bodies give instantly, and giggled at the incredible squishy feeling. Chiaki looked over at Ayumi while trying to keep up with the screen. She noticed Ayumi's smiling, blissful face, and could feel that she was giving her best friend the time of her life. Chiaki smiled warmly as she kept moving about.

The tiny people on Chiaki's pad were having an awful time, as they had to avoid much faster stomps. The white, soft walls of fabric crashed down in a mass of incredible booms. They were nothing to her...She was goddess-like, shaking the ground so much.....

CRUNCH!

Another poor soul was splattered under Chiaki's stockinged foot, just as she finished the song. There was one more tiny person left, though....

"Oh, look, one survived!" Ayumi said.

"That was a fun game, wasn't it?" Chiaki said.

"Yes it was. I enjoyed myself so much!" Ayumi exclaimed, giggling.

"What should we do with our lucky survivor?" Chiaki asked.

"Well, I did have an idea....." Ayumi said. The guy on the ground looked up into Ayumi's eyes. She smiled as her hand lowered down towards him.....
Chapter 4 by Kamaria
Ayumi gripped the guy gently and slowly raised him to eye level. Curiously, she poked him a few times. "He's so cute." She dangled him by his arm and kept examining him. The poor guy was afraid of heights, but she was unaware. "So, what's your name?"

"Barry...." he responded.

"Well Barry, I'm going to keep you, at least for a little while..." Ayumi said. She then proceeded to press him against her chest in a hug. Barry was smothered and his ribs were nearly broken from the pressure. And yet, he loved it, being pressed against the gigantic Asian's soft chest....

"I think he likes you." Chiaki said.

"Well in that case...." Ayumi said, and gently dropped him into her cleavage. "I'll keep him here for a while."

"But, I wanted to use him for something......" Chiaki said, pouting.

"You can have him later, I guess." Ayumi said.

"Well, shoot! We're out of people to play with." Chiaki sounded disappointed. "We're going to have to go and get more."

"We're certainly shrinking a lot of people today, aren't we?" Ayumi said.

"I realize that. Now, where is a good place where we can go with a lot of people to shrink? It's getting a bit cloudy and dark out..." Chiaki said. She paced back and forth in her room. Outside, a small rain shower began. Ayumi tended to like the rain, so she stared outside while Chiaki paced and thought.

"I know! The prison! There's HUNDREDS of people there! And all of them are fair game for us!" Chiaki exclaimed.

"That's brilliant!" Ayumi said. Chiaki picked up the phone and dialed. Her parents had the only car, so she had to call a cab. She gave their address, and their destination, and they went outside to wait. Ayumi slipped her feet back into those flip-flops, while Chiaki put on her shoes again. The two girls were wearing raincoats. The rain landed gently on them and rolled off their coats.

"I was thinking of something new to do. Something we could both do." Chiaki said staring at the sky.

"What is it?" Ayumi said.

"You'll see. We'll do it after we clean the Big House." Chiaki grinned.

The taxi cab drived up then. He opened the door. "Come on in, ladies." Then he took a look at their faces. For some reason, he seemed to get disgusted. The girls, not noticing, got inside.

They whispered to each other. "So, what are you planning to do there?" Ayumi asked.

"Well, there's tons to stomp on. We could also eat them. I've been thinking of a few games too. And there's one more thing....you'll see.."

What they didn't notice is that the cab driver seemed to be taking the longest route, taking unnessary detours and such. And the meter was running up fast. By the time they reached the prison, they owed $120.

"WHAT? But the prison isn't even that far away!" Chiaki said.

"Shut up and pay up, or I'll call the cops." the rude driver said. "Or maybe you Japs can't pay after all..."

Chiaki got out of the car. Ayumi followed suit.

"HEY, I'm talking to you!" He shouted at them.

Chiaki raised her hand.....and snapped her fingers. "Shrink!"

In an instant, the whole world zoomed up, and the cab driver was in his worst nightmare. Two gigantic Asian schoolgirls now had power over him. Chiaki reached down for him....

"NO!" He put the pedal to the metal and drove off fast. But the car wasn't getting anywhere at that size. Chiaki simply took a few BOOMING steps, and placed her gigantic shoe in it's way. He crashed into it, busting the engine. His body was almost thrown from the car from the impact.

"Ooooh! It's like a toy!" Ayumi said in a bubbly way.

Chiaki reached down and picked it up. "So, you don't like us, do you? Well who'd have thought you'd be killed by us?" She squeezed the car.

"NO! NO! PLEASE!" The driver's heartbeat raced as the walls of the car closed around him. The metal frame collapsed and pressed him tightly in there. It was like crushing alumninum foil. Screams of pain erupted from the car. Then, Chiaki dropped it on the ground in front of Ayumi.

The cab driver could hear the sound of impending doom. Each time Ayumi took a step closer to the car, his whole world shook. When it was at her feet, she raised her foot and slowly lowered it down onto the car. The sole of her flipflop gradually caved in the roof of the car......and slowly, crushed the guy's body. There were a few final screams, and then....nothing. Blood pooled out of the car.

"That was quite satisfying...." Chiaki said. Ayumi nodded in agreement as they headed towards the prison entrance.

When they got in, they walked past the prison guards and headed straight for the main gate into the central area of the prison. All of the criminals were there.

The guards took notice of this and called after them. "Hey, ladies! You can't go in there, okay? I don't want to have to detain you.." However, Chiaki simply snapped her fingers and said the 'magic word': "Shrink."

"You shrunk the guards?!" Ayumi said.

"Why not? If I let them stay big they'd have been on us in seconds." Chiaki said. She picked them up and without a word, tossed them into her mouth, chewing them viciously. The guards in her mouth screamed as they were torn to pieces. But it may have been a lucky thing for them, because they didn't have to endure the revolting, terrifying trip to her stomach. They were spared of that moment as their lives ended just before she swallowed.

"OY..............You never cease to surprise me, Chiaki. Now you're shrinking law enforcers. How ironic." Ayumi said. She dug into her bag, and pulled out.......cat ears?

"Wha?"

"I'm gonna be wearing these. It's time for some cat and mouse in there....Hehehe. I've got a pair for you too." She tossed a pair to Chiaki.

"That's brilliant....." Chiaki said. "Okay, ready or not, here we come!"

She stood in front of the gates, snapped her fingers, and the gates, along with all of the people inside the complex, shrunk. The two giant "catgirls" now walked in meanacingly, shaking the ground as the convicts stared up at them......
Chapter 5 by Kamaria
Ayumi got down on all fours and approached the tiny men. It was a terrifying image. Hundreds of men backed away as her shadow overtook them. "Mew..."

And then she pounced right into a crowd. There were several screams of agony as some where crushed flat under her hands and feet. The rest struggled as she slurped them up into her mouth and swallowed them whole, where they died a slow, acidic, burning death.

Chiaki was relentless. She stood tall on two legs and effortlessly began to stomp out people. Puddles of blood seemed to be left everywhere she walked.

"Who is this psycho bitch?!" said a convict, 52, murderer in for life.

"I have no idea, but we're fucked!" said another convict, 25, in for possession and selling of marijuana.

"I'm not going to sit around and let this b-AAAAAAH!" He screamed as he was stomped with a heavy THUMP with a sickening crunching sound following.

The drug dealer freaked out as his "prison buddy" was squashed to death right before his eyes. He didn't have much time to freak out though, because Chiaki's other foot landed right on top of him. At least, his legs.

C-RAC-K!

"AAAAH! Oh God, my legs! My legs! AAAAH!" Chiaki noticed the screaming first. She looked down at the guy as he writhed under her foot. She lifted her foot, as if she was going to finish him off...........but, she instead dropped it on another convict. She was leaving him there to suffer!

Ayumi meowed happily as she continued her meal. Then she looked around, and pounced feet first onto a group of tinies. BOOOOM! She landed carefully and slurped up the tiny men around her. They could only scream and yell as they were pulled into her gaping mouth and sent for one hell of a death.

There were bodies piling up in her stomach. Some still living.

"OH GOD! SHE FRICKIN' ATE US!" said a guy, who was barely clinging to the stomach walls just above the burning acid. The smell of the acid was sickening, and he gagged. Eventually he gave up and slid into the acid, burning and joining the rest of them bodies down there.

Back outside, Ayumi kept on pouncing about the floor. She gobbled or crushed anything in her path.

"We've got nothing to lose. Let's charge this monster!" screamed one convict. They all rushed towards Chiaki, who stared down at them.

"Aww, resistance? Meow......" She bent down gently and licked up a bunch of them into her mouth and chewed them up slowly. The force, quickly cut in half, tried to climb up her length. Unfortunately, she gently pushed them off with her foot and then stomped them out on the ground.

Back near Ayumi she kept crawling around slowly. She was focusing on crushing most of them under her body now.

"WHAT THE....." Ayumi had just grabbed a person and was fiddling with him in her hands. She swatted at him curious, then....

"YAY!" She nuzzled him and played with him like a ball of yarn. The person screamed as his body kept getting roughed up. He couldn't last long against this "kitty's" rough play and eventually his spine snapped in 2 with a SNAP.

"Aww! It broke......." Ayumi pouted.

Ayumi and Chiaki stood together in the middle of the place. There were plenty left, but most had fallen to them already.

"Meow....look at the little bugs!" Ayumi said playfully.

"They haven't put up much of a fight. But these ones did survive for a while.....I think it's time they really saw us huge." Chiaki said. "But wait, I need something better this time....."

Chiaki stood in an anime-ish pose, and waved her hands in a dramatic arc, then screamed, "REDUCTION!"

The 1 inch tall convicts, suddenly found the world zooming up at them once again. They had no idea what just happened, and looked confused.

Then they looked up at Chiaki's foot.

What was originally merely just intimidating was now horrifyingly big. Her foot seemed to tower on forever above them. Her legs went on for seemingly hundreds of feet. Her breasts were almost mountain like. They were now only half a centimeter tall.

Chiaki giggled at their new size. Some of them held their heads in agony as the loud giggling seemingly pierced through their ears.

WOOOSH! A rush of air blew them over as Chiaki's foot, mere inches away, lifted up slightly. It towered magnificently.

Then it dropped, as Chiaki merely made a tapping motion with her foot.

CRAAAAAASH! The displacement of air blew them over, and an immensive shockwave ran through their bodies. Some of them felt like their bones would snap from the force. All of the people that were not as close felt it too. It was amazing. From there, she appered to be over a thousand feet tall.

"Look at all the little bugs. It's time to play...." she said. One could compare her voice to a goddesses'.

"That was....a pretty showy shrink technique that time." Ayumi told Chiaki.

"Well yeah, I wanted to add some flair. I was making them REALLY micro-sized that time." Chiaki said. "I just had a wonderful idea!"

"What's the idea?" Ayumi asked.

"Take a handful of them, and..........." Chiaki grabbed them and lied down gently on her back. Then she seemed to sprinkle the tiny men all on top of her body! They landed on her massive form by the hundreds.

Ayumi smiled while doing the same with some of her little men.

On Chiaki's body, one man named Gary was exploring his surroundings.

"What is this? The giant girl put us on her body?"

He didn't even know where he was. He looked down, then up, and determined himself to be somewhere on her stomach. She felt her body feel like it was rising, then falling as her mammoth lungs took in oxygen and expelled carbon dioxide.

Then he looked ahead. Up north was the chest......it was the most beautiful thing he had seen in his life. The gigantic mounds stretched high above him. It was his wildest dream, like winning the lottery, only without the taxes.

He ran up to the gigantic mounds and caressed them. "Ooooh.....So soft, so sexy...."

"IT TICKLES! HEHEHE!" Chiaki giggled at the sight of them all running around on her body. It even turned her on a little. She ran her hands up and down her body, accidently crushing a few here and there.

Ayumi was enjoying herself equally. She squirmed more than Chiaki though, which was hazardous for the tinies. They were either thrown from her body to her death or squished to death under her hands. Eventually she rolled over completely, and there were nearly a hundred audible CRUNCHES.

"That was fun. It looks like most of them are gone now." Chiaki said, standing up. She idly squished a few more while talking.

"So, what was your big plan after this?" Ayumi said.

"I was thinking of taking a trip to the city. Somewhere down south at Atlantic City." Chiaki said. "There, we can have the REAL fun. I've been waiting for someone to share this with."

"What do you mean?" Ayumi asked.

"Shrinking isn't my only power. I've got plenty more....."
Chapter 6 by Kamaria
"Is this the surprise you were telling me about?" Ayumi asked anxiously. You could tell she wanted to see what was on Chiaki's mind.

"Yeah. But before we move onto that, let me see that tiny guy you stuffed in there." Chiaki pointed to Ayumi's breasts. Ayumi reached in and grabbed him. He was actually peacefully asleep.

"Say, what were you planning with him?" Ayumi asked.

"Well, I thought about something, but I changed my mind. You and someone I know wouldn't think too highly of me if I went ahead and did that. I came up with something better." Chiaki said. "Let's put him in a soda can and mix him up with a bunch of others and start drinking them. We'll see who's lucky enough to get him."

"Drink him?" Ayumi said. "But I wanted to keep him as a pet....."

"I'll tell you want, if you get him, you can spit him out and keep him." Chiaki said to Ayumi. "Now what soda would you like? Root beer, Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Mountain Dew...."

"I'll take Mountain Dew please." Chiaki ran away to the soda machine that was in the front lobby.

Ayumi got bored and sat down. She had no idea of knowing, but.....

"WHOA SHIT!" She was sitting down on a bunch of people. Her butt landed right on them and put immese weight on them. In a few seconds they were pancakes.

"What was that? Hmm?" Ayumi looked around. She didn't know she had just sat on a bunch of little guys. After a while of looking she gave up.

Eventually Chiaki came back in with ten Mountain Dews, barely able to carry them all.She opened each of them with a POP and a SIZZLE.

Ayumi reluctantly handed the tiny guy over. Chiaki examined him carefully, and dropped him in one of the sodas.

"WHAT!?" He was awakened by a sudden cold blast of wetness. Around him was darkness and a light above him. "WHAT'S GOING ON?" His whole world shook as the sodas were mixed up.....

Ayumi and Chiaki giggled as they hastened to drink the sodas in what seemed to be a soda drinking contest. Pretty soon the guy started to realise where he was. "No......NO!"

Ayumi enjoyed the sweet, sugary taste of her Mountain Dew. While Chiaki was generally faster at drinking, Ayumi enjoyed it more and therefore also seemed to gulp it down faster. Soon there was one can left, and Ayumi and Chiaki both grabbed it at the same time.

Chiaki grinned, then stared at Ayumi for a long silence. Their eyes gazed into each others.







"Okay, Ayumi."

Ayumi looked puzzled.

"I'll let you have the win this time."

Ayumi smiled at Chiaki. "Thanks...."

Then she drinked the soda. Almost all of it. She got the little guy in her mouth and spat him out quickly.

"Well little guy, it looks like I have you to myself!" Ayumi grinned. "You're SO CUTE!"

The guy was sweating bullets as the huge Japanese girl continued raving. "All mine, all mine...."
She cuddled him and snugged him against her cheek for a bit. Then she cuddled him against her chest, which of course seriously turned him on. But wouldn't it turn any guy on?

However, one thing Ayumi was unable to notice was that Chiaki's shrink spell affected him again earlier when she made the remaining prisoners micro. Nevertheless, she continued cuddling, while unknowingly the guy was in much pain and unable to breathe. Chiaki smiled on as Ayumi was enjoying herself. However......

"Now, what sh...sh....." Ayumi's jaw almost dropped. She had just finished "cuddling" him, but to him it seemed like she was suffocating him.

Which is exactly what happened. The poor guy was dead.

"...............NO! WHY? MY POOR, POOR TINY MAN! WAAAAAAH!" Ayumi screamed in grief. "I KILLED HIM!" Ayumi sunk to her knees and sobbed, while Chiaki had to watch her best friend suffer the pain of disappointment and loss. A few tears dropped from her eyes.

She quickly headed over to her. "Ayumi-chan....." she said.

"Y-yes?" said the still weeping Ayumi.

Chiaki snapped her fingers once more. "Hehehe.....ENLARGE!"

The two girls started to stretch upwards as their bodies were filled with a warm feeling of power. Ayumi stopped crying and hugged Chiaki for a bit. This was a dream come true. "Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!" Ayumi said. Chiaki grinned once again. "It's no problem.."

Chiaki kicked straight through the side of the fragile wall when they could barely fit through. They headed out into the suburbs, growing all the while. Bigger, and bigger.

Ayumi and Chiaki stared into each other's eyes with glee and even perhaps, a bit of affection while they grew, until finally, they towered over everything at five hundred feet tall.

"Everything is so small. I feel like Godzilla from up here!" Ayumi said. She promptly took a few steps down the street. BOOM.....BOOM......

"I know. We're going to have LOTS of fun, doing whatever we want. I've got a few things planned tonight. First, we'll head to Atlantic City......" Chiaki said.

Someone was on the street. He was looking right at the prodigious Ayumi.
"Hi there."
He responded. "Hi."
"Whatcha lookin' at?" she said funnily. Then she realised something. He wasn't looking at her face. He was looking up her skirt.
"Your p-"
CRAAAAAACCK! Ayumi's sandaled foot came down on him before he could finish. His body was splattered all over the road.
"Well, now that he's finished, we can go on with your plans......." Ayumi said.
The two giantess slowly stomped their way in the direction of the city......
Chapter 7 by Kamaria
It was nighttime in Atlantic City. People were hanging out in hotels. Gamblers were betting in the casinos as usual. The usual petty crimes were occuring in dark places.

The earth shook. Again, and again. And it got louder, increasing levels of BOOMs. Windows were starting to shatter. The question was, what was it? Earthquakes? Or something else?

The two gigantic Japanese girls slowly walked in. Immeadiately, panic ensued. The two of them grinned down at the litte guys.

In a casino, one man wasn't about to let the girls stop him.

"I'm not leaving! One more game, I know I'll win it back!" a guy said to the dealer.

"We REALLY should evacuate, sir...." said the dealer out of the corner of his mouth.

"NO! Do your job, dammit! Or I'll hold you down FOR them!" said the determined gambler.

"As you wish, sir....." he repeated.

Chiaki looked down at the feeling citizens. "So small.....let's get to work on them."
Ayumi nodded." Ok, but something seems off about this, I can't figure out what though..."

Chiaki lifted her foot over a small home in the suburbs, and brought it down. It crunched like a twig underfoot. She continued to stomp hard on neighboring homes.

Ayumi's feet slowly left their sandals. Her soles touched the road as she slowly walked towards a fleeing crowd. She carried herself as if she were a giant monster.

"Tee-hee......you're gonna get crushed..." she laughed, slowly closing in from behind. Her foot landed on the ones that were too slow. Eventually, she cornered the rest, and lowered her foot onto them. Slowly, they popped under her weight.

Getting closer to the skyscrapers, Chiaki punched, kicked, and stomped the buidlings in her way. Hundreds of people met their doom under those gigantic shoes. And yet she never stopped.

"It's Godzilla!" shouted a man.

"No, it's Girl-zilla!" shouted another. Both looked at each other, then screamed comically and ran, barely avoiding getting crushed.

The gigantic girls kept going, moving onto the skyscrapers. Chiaki peered into one, and said, "Hi!"
Almost immeadiately, everyone froze in fear as she punched her hand through the side and grabbed people. Those who were killed from the impact felt no pain when they were chewed like a piece of gun. Those who were still living were silenced as the teeth ripped through their bodies. Chiaki went
to work on the building, continuously punching holes and grabbing the people out of them.

Ayumi started to do the same, only she picked individual people out of the windows more carefully and swallowed them whole. Body after body tumbled down her throat.
Suddenly, a bunch of police cars drove right up to her and pulled shotguns on her. Their terrifying force echoed despite the abundant screams.

Ayumi yelped as one hit her leg. It felt only like a mosquito bite to her though. She raised her foot and stepped on the shotgun-wielders. The other pistol-holders were lifted into the air, and examined. Their 9mm bullets couldn't even pierce her skin.

"Trying to shoot me, are you?"

The police officers were shocked.

"That's cute, you thought you could kill me with Glocks."

They stared up into her eyes.

"I've got something much bigger than all of your guns combined that will kill you...well, two of them actually....." She placed them down on the ground and loomed over them like a cat triumphantly over its' prey.

They glanced up at her modestly sized chest, just as it quickly lowered onto them and pressed them into the road. The two officers yelped and battered their hands against it. But it's weight was enormous. Yet, it was so soft.........almost arousing to them. They came close to caressing it, just before their legs broke. Piercing screams filled the air around her. She giggled down at them as their frame snapped and they pulped into a stain.

Chiaki was busy elsewhere, stomping up the area near the skyscrapers. She looked back. A trail of footprints was left behind her. They were all over the road and covering areas where entire blocks used to be. She looked down and saw that her feet were pressing into the road, cracking, pulvurizing it. Happily, she continued to punch through skyscrapers and devour the people inside.

"You know...mmm..." she said, chewing. "This..yum...reminds me of......an arcade game called....mmmph.....Rampage." Chiaki looked at Ayumi.

"Hey, don't talk with your mouth full." Ayumi said playfully.

"Sorry." Chiaki said sweetly, swallowing her prey.

"Hey Chiaki?"

"Yes?"

"THINK FAST!" Ayumi ran up to her and tagged her hard on the shoulder. "YOU'RE IT!"

"Oooh, so you want to play rough huh?" Chiaki ran after Ayumi, giggling. The two of them ran between skyscrapers, trampled roads and smaller casinos, crushed people underfoot, and shook the ground like a real earthquake.

It was just a constant BOOMing as people could barely stand on two legs.

Back in the other casino, no one was left except the dealer and the man.

"I've got enough for one more huge bet! Deal me up!" said the man.

"AS YOU WISH, SIR..." said the dealer, about to punch him in the face in a moment.

The man drew Blackjack.

"YES!" he said. "I win!"

He took his winnings and extra blackjack money, and then walked out of the casino. The dealer followed him, and punched him in the back of the head, knocking him out. He then ran like HELL.
Seconds later, Ayumi's foot landed on the knocked out guy, squishing him to a pulp. Chiaki's shoe followed, eliminating any trace of recognizabliity.

The ground kept shaking as Ayumi was forced to plow through skyscrapers just to avoid Chiaki. Finally Ayumi was tackled from behind into a whole bunch of skyscrapers. They all collapsed under her weight.

"Hehehe.....Got you." Chiaki said to Ayumi.

"You sure did." Ayumi rolled over, and heard a soft crunch. She looked under her hand, and noticed she had crushed the legs of a young lady. She was writhing and screaming.

"This...."

The poor woman screamed her lungs out, and eventually went into shock.

"This isn't right Chiaki." She stood up. "Stop this."
Chiaki seemed puzzled. "What's wrong? I thought you were having a good time, Ayumi-chan."

"We're killing innocent people, and we have no right to. We've become the very people that we were just destroying in that prison. I cannot allow this to continue!" Ayumi stared at Chiaki.

"Fine, have it your way then." Chiaki stared back into Ayumi's eyes.

Then she raised her fingers. This was it. Chiaki could finish Ayumi in a second.

SNAP.

"Restore!"

Dead bodies picked themselves off the floor and blood drained back into their wounds, which sealed themselves up. Entire structures seemed to put themselves together, metal beam after metal beam. Windows were repaired. Casinos came back together and operated as normal. Even cars seemed to explode in reverse and gas poured back into their engines.
Pretty soon, there was no destruction. Everything was restored.

"What just happened?" Ayumi said, looking around. "I'm not dead, am I?"

"Nope! Everything's started over again. I just used a spell that pulls time backwards. That way, I can destroy anything I want, without any regard for the lives that I take, because I can just bring them back to life!" Chiaki said.

"But there MUST be a catch." Ayumi said.

"Well, there is. First, I can only revive people and repair structures within 24 hours of their destruction. Secondly, if anyone dies of a natural cause, they cannot be revived. These people have no idea what hit them, and they'll go on with their lives as if nothing happened."

"Wow, Chiaki, you're so powerful. For a while there, I was really worried." Ayumi said.

"Worried? About what?" Chiaki casually listened.

"That you'd turned into a cold-blooded killer. I just sort of followed what you were doing, I was a little bit into it, until I realised exactly what I was doing." Ayumi hung her head.

"No worries. I'm not a cold-blooded killer. You should have more faith in me. I saw the look on your face too, when I was about to snap my fingers. You looked like you'd seen a ghost or something." Chiaki laughed.

"Well, what do you expect? I thought you were mad at me and going to shrink me down. I'd have just been another victim." Ayumi said, shuddering.

"I can still do that now," Chiaki said, raising her hand.

"No, no that's quite alright! Aheh...." Ayumi said nervously.

"There are a few more powers I can use. Would you like me to show them to you?" Chiaki asked.

"Sure thing."

The people below them on the streets had already noticed them and paniced as before. Chiaki reached down for one of them.....
Chapter 8 by Kamaria
Chiaki held the tiny man in his grip. She examined him. He seemed like a very official looking person, with a nice work suit and tie. He had a briefcase filled with documents.

"Well, he's all mine now. Let's see what happens when I do this......" Chiaki poked around at him, and slowly his body started to twist and morph. Eventually he changed into a diamond earring, which Chiaki put on her left ear. Picking up another person, she transformed him too and put him on her right ear.

"You can turn people into objects?" Ayumi asked.

"Sure, it's simple transformation," Chiaki said. "I practice hard with my abilities. There are still plenty of things I can't do of course, such as elemental spells, blow up the world, crazy stuff. What I know is fine enough for me."

"Oooh do more, do more!" exclaimed Ayumi, jumping up and down and shaking the ground.

"Sure." Chiaki picked up two people and morphed them into a pair of school shoes. She kicked off her old, bloodstained ones and put the new ones on. "Looks like a perfect fit. What else..." Chiaki then proceeded to menacingly pick up another person from the crowds of fleeing tinies below. She focused as he morphed into a large bracelet, and put it on Ayumi's wrist.

"Thank you, Chiaki."
But she wasn't done yet. Her fingers clasped around another guy on the ground. Then, slowly, but surely, she morphed him into......

Hard candy?!

"What the?!" Ayumi was a bit surprised at this.
Chiaki popped him into her mouth. "Yum.......cinnamon. My favorite." She began to suck on him.

"Uhm, the people you transform, what happens to their minds?" Ayumi asked.

"Oh, they're aware of every moment," Chiaki said, giggling, knowing why she asked. The person/candy she was sucking on was slowly being worn away by what felt like to him, acid. It felt like a nightmare. His mind was probably screaming away.

"Holy crap, Chiaki. That IS cold." she said.

"Don't worry, I'll fix everything again as promised. He'll have no recollection of suffering so much." Chiaki said.

Then she grinned, snapped her fingers, and repeated the word, "Enlarge." The two girls gradually started to grow.....again! The once panicked citizens were now shocked to find their destructors getting bigger.

A young college student on the street, too curious (and too horny) to run away looked up as the girls went from gigantic to absolutely behemoth proportions. Those legs.....Those panties...that huge body....was all that was on him mind. At the same time he felt like an ant at their feet. When it was all said and done, Ayumi and Chiaki found themselves quadrupled in size. Five hundred feet was pretty big and a good standard, but two thousand feet...that was insane.

"Now we're pretty much unstoppable!" Ayumi giggled again, but was cut short by a hailstorm of bullets.

Five SWAT vans pulled up, and the SWAT team fired automatic weapons at them. That magnitude of firepower didn't even pierce their skin. It made it feel kind of "raw" though and stung a LOT.

"OUCH! You annoying little SWATs!" Chiaki lifted her foot, casting a shadow over them. "Farewell." Like death, her gigantic shoe came down, crushing HALF of the SWAT vans as well as the squads that just came out of them. She was that big and powerful, able to take down half of them in a second. It was scary.

The teams tried to retreat into their vans, but Ayumi picked one up and examined it.
"SWAT action figures? How kind. Uh oh, Ayumi-zilla got you! What will you do?" Ayumi said in a childish way.

The little SWATs fired at her.

"Oooh, you made Ayumi-zilla mad. Now she's gonna.....EAT YOU!" she said to them, laughing as she tossed them in her mouth. None of the people inside could do a thing. However, she was forced to chew slightly to break down the large van so she could swallow it. Some of them were impaled by her gigantic teeth, just before falling down into that great throat to become part of her.
While one of the vans was escaping, Chiaki picked up the last one. Smiling sadistically at it, she morphed it and all the people inside into a volleyball.

Chiaki laughed, then taunted, "This serves you right!" She then hit it over to Ayumi, who deflected it back. The two girls started to play an unorthadox game of volleyball in the city. There was no net or court, so all they were really doing is trying to keep it in the air at all costs.
Of course, the chaos underfoot was incredible as they played their seemingly-apocalyptic game. Each time their feet touched down several human beings died instantly. Skyscrapers were kicked down unintentionally. Chiaki even made a dive move that crushed an entire city block.

Finally, the volleyball landed on a group of casinos and was restored to the old SWAT van.

Chiaki and Ayumi surveyed the damage. Why, during their game, they had no idea what they had been doing the whole time! People were being crushed as they had a simple game of volleyball. Most of the city was wreckage due to their titanic sizes.

"Oh, geez, we really did a number on them, huh?" Ayumi said, rubbing her head nervously.
"Yeah. RESTORE!" Chiaki shouted, snapping her fingers.

Everyone immeadiately returned to life, including the people crushed, eaten, or transformed into objects. Although somehow, Ayumi and Chiaki kept the objects they had transformed.....apparantly only the person's spirit left the object and rematerialized.

"Now everyone's back to normal.....again!" Ayumi said.

"And we're not done yet. Things are about to get pretty weird..." Chiaki said.

"Weird? In what way?" Ayumi said.

"We're going to destroy this city one more time, in a unique way. I can say with 90% certainty that this has never been done in real life." Chiaki said, grinning. She cracked her fingers, and giggled as her ears transformed into catlike ears and a tail sprouted. Her teeth became slightly catlike as well. Her voice become lighter, and she meowed gently. "Meow...."

"I've seen this before, way back when....." Ayumi said, thinking about the past....

"Oh Ayumi, that's not the real surprise. This is untested, so just stand still and wait a bit, okay?"

"Alright."

Chiaki seemed to be concentrating intently. The air grew heavy as both of their senses distorted.

Then suddenly, she shouted, "MODIFY!"

*BZZAAART!*

A clip of The President from Super Milk-Chan was shown, drinking a large jug of beer, which he quickly spit out.

*BZZAART!*

"What the hell was that?" Ayumi said.

"Shoot! That wasn't supposed to happen!" Chiaki said. "I was trying to draw from memory to create a change in the world. But it got mixed up....meow, this should work......" *ZAP*
The two girl's bodies instantly transformed. Chiaki's hair turned green, while Ayumi's remained black. They were instantly changed into anime-type characters, in the real world.
"WHAT THE?! That isn't supposed to be possible..." Ayumi said.

"Nyao....I thought I'd give the anime-fans a boatload of fanservice." Chiaki said.

"This has gotten pretty weird, hasn't it....." Ayumi commented.

"I'm just trying to make good use of my powers. I can only hold this for ten minutes, so let's make it a good ten, okay?" Chiaki said.

Ayumi was already running into the city, stomping up buidlings quickly. Chiaki followed after Most of the people were distracted by their hot, anime-transformed bodies. Chiaki had nearly gravity defying breasts at this point!

At two thousand feet tall, the girls were causing unspeakable destruction. "Ants..." droned Ayumi, as she almost systematically stepped on everything in her path. Civillians were crushed by the dozens under her feet. "Run for your lives...before I STEP on you.." Gingerly, she stepped on buildings and people alike, feeling them give instantly under her weight.

Chiaki stalked and crushed people throughout the city in a rather feline-like behavior. She was fast, incredibly fast. Her gigantic tail would whip through buildings like butter. Occasionally, she'd bend down, and gently lick up a bunch of people and small houses, slowly chew them, and swallow them. "Mmm....good for food....and for squishing...I wonder what else you're good for?"
Chiaki went on with her relentless destruction of the city. Thousands of people were dead under those gigantic shoes. Ayumi occasionally jumped to shake the earth.

Suddenly, Chiaki lifted up 20 people. "Meoow.......I wonder what would happen if....." Gently, she dropped them inside of her panties, then lied back. "OOOH.....that's so.........wonderful!" The poor citizens squirmed in there, and some of them even, well, went inside of her unintentionally. "OH! Yes! That's so good......Nyao.....little tinies......keep going....." She pushed them in her deeper and let their frantic struggling do the work. "YES! YES!" She moaned. The sound of her blood pumping reverberated around the little people, just before she....climaxed.
Instantly, they were pushed out of her with a rush of fluids. Most of them had drowned or been in general decimated by her orgasm.

"That was wonderful......." she said, getting up as she slowly returned to normal. Ayumi was also being restored.

"Had fun, did you?" Ayumi asked.

"Yes.......lots of fun..." Chiaki said. "Now it's time to finish them off."

Grinning, they made a final effort to run all on top of everything. Occasionally, Ayumi and Chiaki would dive and crush entire blocks under their gigantic chests. The ground was shaking and opening
fissures in the road the entire time, until finally, the once proud Atlantic City was nothing but footprints.

Dusting themselves off, Ayumi and Chiaki walked away from the wreckage. Chiaki snapped her fingers to restore the city behind them. Still walking, Chiaki spoke.

"It's about time we showed the world what we're all about. Time to make a big impact," Chiaki continued, "We're heading for the capital, Washington D.C."

"Why? You're going to destroy it?" Ayumi asked.

"No, we're going to make a statement. If anything will make those big wigs and the rest of the country start thinking, it's two gigantic Japanese girls." Chiaki said. "Did you know that a young man was arrested for FREE SPEECH there? I am just about sick and tired of this stuff I'm hearing on the news. Death, war, rape, poverty.....Someone's doing something wrong. Destroying people won't change anything, but maybe if we pay them a little visit, make our statement, play a
little.......they'll know where we're coming from."

"I see...." Ayumi said.

"Really, I want to benefit the world with my powers. You know, we joke around a little, step on people, gobble them up......We fix everything afterwards. But ultimately I want to make the world a better place. Although, I never used to think that. I have a gift. It's time you and I put that gift to use. We're taking this world on by storm. We're going to grab the eyes of the world and turn them right on us. We're going to speak and be heard....and have a little fun along the way." Chiaki finished.

"You know, I'll follow you.....anywhere you want to go, Chiaki...." Ayumi sincerely said.

"You mean that, Ayumi-chan?" Chiaki asked.

"Yes."

"Then, let's go."

Both of the girls began to head for the capital of the entire nation, hoping to make some kind of impact. Hoping to help change things for the better.

FIN
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=357