My Best Friend? by GMD
Summary:

Jack's best friend calls him over for a day. He stays alot longer than that. She's got a secret to show him, one that he'll surely NEVER forget.


Categories: Humiliation, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Butt, Body Exploration, Couples , Gentle, Insertion, Feet Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 18132 Read: 213100 Published: May 19 2013 Updated: February 15 2014

1. Chapter 1 by GMD

2. Chapter 2 by GMD

3. Chapter 3 by GMD

4. Chapter 4 by GMD

5. Chapter 5 by GMD

6. Chapter 6 by GMD

7. Chapter 7 by GMD

8. Chapter 8 by GMD

9. Chapter 9 by GMD

10. Chapter 10 by GMD

11. Chapter 11 by GMD

Chapter 1 by GMD

It all started when I got the call.

 

See, Tricia and I, best of friends. No doubt about it. We've known each other, what, our whole lives? Next door neighbors, same kindergarten class, first grade, 2nd, all the way up through elementary. We did... Do everything together. But were we romantically involved? Heh, that's laughable. Romance was out of the question, goodbye, see ya. Neither one of us had any thoughts like that about the other... Until high school.

 

You see, I have a 'giantess fetish'. I'm not sure if any of you know what that is and all, but it basically means I like REALLY big women. Not just 6 feet tall. More like 600 hundred. Or the flipside, I like to be REALLY small. I prefer, oh, 2 inches? 3? No more than 4 at the most. But mostly, I like to be interacting with another woman when I'm that small. At least I am in my fantasies. Tricia... She's one of them.

 

I didn't know what was up until one day, she just popped into my mind as a giant. God, I felt so embarrassed at that moment, but strangely I was... Excited. More than any other woman I'd imagined up to that point. It was just REALLY exciting to see my best friend massively tall.

 

Trish, she's really pretty. Dark chocolate brown hair, matching chocolate eyes, already extremely modest breasts (I have no idea what size, it'd be embarrassing to ask.)  And the greatest looking ass in history. Yet the whole time, I never once thought to ask her out. But enough on our past. Let's go to the present. As I said before,

 

It all started with that call.

 

 

 

"Hey Jack?" The call surprised me. Tricia usually never called, instead preferring to just drop into my house. Uninvited of course. But it becomes routine after 15 years. 

 

"What's up?" I answered. Who else would? I'm an only child. My parents were on their 'anniversary trip'. In Cancun, Mexico for a week.

 

"Would you like to come over?" At that point, I was feeling uncomfortable. Tricia never asked me to come over. Again, she usually barged into MY house, grabbed my arm, and pulled me over to HER house. Still uninvited.

 

"Uhh, I guess I could." I rubbed my neck unconsciously and clutched the phone with my other hand. You see, I'd been ignoring her for some time now. Just a few weeks ago I admitted my 'secret' to her. It was awkward. I didn't admit that she was a big part of that 'secret' but it doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

 

"You can? Great! I'll see you in 5 minutes!" She hung up. Now it felt super uncomfy for me. She practically just forced me into coming over. I could always ignore her. Then she'd just break in. It's happened before. We got into a fight over some board game, 'Life' I think. She thought I was secretly stealing money, (which was entirely true. Having over 4 million dollars before halfway making it will get you busted.) and I stupidly lied. I stomped out of her house and back to mine, locking the doors and even windows. She picked the lock on the back door in 5 minutes.

 

Which technically meant I had to go.

 

So here I find myself at her doorstep. In a t-shirt and shorts. My finger inches away from the doorbell. And pressing it now.

 

The wooden door swings open instantly. I was surprised. Why was I? It happened every time! Maybe the fact that I had to press the doorbell at all surprised me. Were we losing a connection that we had before?

 

"You're late" I told her. She knew what I meant. She had to.

 

"Oh shut up' Tricia playfully pushed me. I grabbed her arm and held her hand up to my face.

 

"Is this... Perfume I smell?" I inhaled deeply, the fragrant scent sifting through my nostrils. I looked like my eyes were shut, but I couldn't miss the blush on her face. Something else with her hand gave me a surprise.

 

"You painted your nails." Her fingernails were green. "You do know green is my favorite color right?" Something else caught my eye.

 

"You painted your toenails too?" My jaw dropped in disbelief. I think I figured out what was going on. This was a show for me. All of it.

 

"Just come inside dickhead, I'll explain it in there." The name calling was something we always do. Just at random times, we'd come up with some name to call each other. 

 

"Whatever you say smartass" I replied. She smiled, but something in it wasn't... Right. It seemed like any other smile but her eyes- they were looking me up and down, like a predator does it's prey... Right before the pounce. It was unnerving and really sexy. I followed her inside to her kitchen.

 

We sat at the table, a water in front of her, another glass in front of me. Tricia didn't even look at hers. She was too busy talking.

 

"So you know your weird fetish thing you have?" Of course. My suspicions were correct. I stood up and turned and walked out of the kitchen. She ran up to me and grabbed my shoulder tightly.

 

"No, no! Wait!" I clenched my fists but didn't turn.

 

"I'm not going to make fun of you about it! I actually did a little, uhh, 'research' on it." Now I turned. She smiled up at my face with a cute smile she somehow knew I liked so much. I loved it when she smiled. It made me feel happy. God, I'm getting soft.

 

"Now come on back" she whispered. I obeyed meekly. What else was I going to do? Sit home without anyone to talk to? Hell no. We sat back at the table.

 

"So Jack, I read somewhere that a lot of people, I'm not saying everyone or even you, but a lot of people that have this giantess fetish, have a-" she gulped a little as if what she was trying to say was hard to get out."-a foot fetish." I blanched.

 

"Do you have one?" The whole time, throughout all the explanation and the answer, her foot has been wiggling around. Her toes scrunched in and out along with those fascinating toenails. She wiggled her toes and I watched each digit move back and forth. My eyes were fixed.

 

"That answers that!" Trish giggled at my embarrassed reaction.

 

"Why do you care?" I lashed out with my voice. "Why do you give a fuck whether I have a foot fetish, whether I like giant women, for fuck's sake, how do you even know I like you?" I don't even know where the words came from, or even why I said something so stupid, but I did.

 

Tricia looked taken aback, even... Hurt.

 

"Oh god, Trish, I'm sorry. I didn't mean that-" She cut me off.

 

"No, it's ok." Her tone of voice indicated otherwise. She sounded pissed.

 

"Just drink your water." The glass just reregistered itself in my consciousness.

 

"Tricia..."

 

"Drink it." She turned her back to me. Now I felt hurt. I considered pushing the girl, just to be a jerk, but I really did hurt her with what I said. I drank the water.

 

"Is it gone?" 

 

"Yeah..." She turned back to me all smiles again. It's like nothing ever happened. She grabbed my hand and flipped it over.

 

"Tricia, what are you doing?" No response. The only thing she did was extend her middle finger and index finger until they were touching my veins.

 

"What the actual-"

 

"Shhh" She whispered, keeping her fingers on my pulse. My heart started beating faster, out of fear, excitement, the fact that she's never really touched me like this before. All that.

 

"There it is." Tricia smiled. My heart felt like a motor, it was beating fast, so fast, unbelievably fast... 

 

I fell unconscious.

 

Only later did I wake up. And I wasn't in the kitchen. It was dark, and uncomfy, and... Smelly? Where the hell was I?

 

"Don't worry Jackie, you're safe." Her voice was everywhere. It was so loud yet it seemed really far away. Now I definitely needed to know where I was.

 

"Tricia! Where am I?!" 

 

I felt claustrophobic. And I'm not claustrophobic. That was when I saw the light coming in from a hole in the... Ceiling? I started to slowly crawl towards the source of brightness.

 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Her voice, like a peal of thunder, shook the very ground around me. That brought my attention to the ground. It was... Kinda brownish, light brown. No wait, there was a color disfiguration over a few feet away. I crawled toward it hoping that Tricia didn't see what I was doing. I made it, and the colored area was right under me.

 

I turned to look at it, and something about it seemed familiar. One large line ran down with a line sticking out in a few places... Duh, it's an E.

 

What the hell is a large E doing here? I continued my investigation. There! Another spot. This one was much easier to decipher. A long squiggly line going back and forth. S. ES. Curiouser and curiouser.

 

Moving on to the next one. I quickly made out an R. ESR. No wait, they're backwards... RSE. I had a feeling I knew where I was. The next letter, if there was one, would confirm it for me. I crawled with a feeling of doom and terror.

 

Yep, it was there. An E. ERSE. What is that the end of?

 

CONVERSE.

 

Holy fuckin shit, I was in her fucking shoe! Tricia had a pair, I knew she did, and secretly, I had a thing for them. They were just a black pair. One time, I excused myself to go to the bathroom while I was over, and when I came across her room, it was empty. Her closet door was open and all those shoes were on display. I think my eyes twitched at the sight of all them.

 

"Jackie-poo, have you figured out where you are now?" Like hell I did. She shrunk me, I don't even fucking know how, put me in her shoe, and now feels the right to taunt me over the fact that she practically ruined my life? I'll show her, however small I may damn well be.

 

"Jaaaaccckkk" She chanted I. A singsong voice. I made my way towards the opening of her shoe. It was laborious, I couldn't stand up due to the tongue. I was hunched over, on my knees. I bet I looked like I was begging for her mercy. That'll never EVER happen.

 

I made it.

 

The first thing I saw was Tricia's smiling face from on high. She looked like a god, err, goddess from that height. I couldn't believe it, her breasts seemed to jut out of her chest like small hills. If I wasn't so pissed off, I would definitely want some of that action.

 

"So Jack, you like what you see?" Yes. I did. But this was something I wouldn't let her have. Not willingly of course.

 

"Trish, why did you do this to me?" Straight to the point I suppose.

 

"Jack, isn't this what you want?" She frowned down at me standing in her shoe. 

 

"Well, not really! I mean, it's all just a fantasy, it's not supposed to happen!" She had a point though, this was exciting.

 

"But I made it reality! We can enjoy this! Together! I know you want to!" She taunted me from above. For the first time, I noticed my bare body. And my stiff cock. The thought of being tiny with her turned me on. Then I REALLY thought about my situation. I was what, 2 inches tall? And stuck inside my best friends Converse. Helpless to do anything about it. At her mercy. Tiny, meek, nothing but a bug.

 

"Tricia, you should have asked me or something..." She looked down at me still smiling that cute little, now huge to me, smile of hers. If possible, I became even more turned on.

 

"We both know you wouldn't have agreed." She got me. I wouldn't have. I'd have chickened out.

 

"Here cutie, I need to hear you better. Let's just get you a little closer..." All of a sudden, all the body weight I saw towering above me moved so fast my eyes could barely follow. Her knees bent and her whole body bent down. I couldn't believe it. All that weight, tons and tons of it, just moved so quickly. Before I could even react, her hand gripped the shoe and lifted it upwards. With me in it. Effortlessly, she just picked up the shoe, which contained a live human being in it, and brought it up a couple hundred feet. I felt even more insignificant.

 

"There, now we can have an actual conversation." Her smiling face blocked my whole vision. All I could do was smile meekly back.

End Notes:

Next chapter we get actual foot stuff.

Chapter 2 by GMD
Author's Notes:

It's not ALL foot, but yeah, there's some in this chapter.

"How is it Jack?" Her voice boomed and rumbled around me. I stumbled back just at the sheer force of her vocals. Her hot, humid, minty breath flowed into the insole and over me. Her pearly whites were still showing after I retrieved myself from off the ground, err, insole.

 

"Really, the only thing I want to know is how this is even possible!" I told her actually wanting to know a LOT more.

 

"It's simple actually. Just a quick bit of basic biology and stuff." I held fast as her thunderous voice once more rushed over me.

 

"Simple?! How is this simple?!" I screamed up at her smiling visage. Her grin grew wider as I spoke.

 

"Damn, I love your tiny little voice Jack! It's sooo cute!" Tricia replied, completely steering away the conversation. But what she said did reach me. My voice was a little ridiculously high pitched.

 

"Trish, How. Is. This. Possible!" I repeated.

 

"Your cells."

 

"Huh?" I was caught off guard by her answer.

 

"Your cells Jack. What you drank caused your cells to produce tinier versions of themselves. The originals died out. So all you had were tiny cells and now you're tiny!" Tricia reached a finger in and extended it toward me. I flinched but the digit was way too fast. It reached me almost instantly and stroked the side of my face.

 

"Poor little Jack, he doesn't fully understand yet, does he?" I had no idea what she meant.

 

"What are you talking about?" I shouted out.

 

"Oh no, I'm not gonna ruin the surprise! I guess you just have to figure it out." Tricia pulled her finger out and tapped her chin thoughtfully. Her eyes were fixed on me. Another smile spread on her face, except this time, it looked a little scary.

 

"While you brood on my 'secret' I'll give you some company." What? Had she shrunk someone else too?!

 

She lowered the shoe to the floor and looked down at me. Tricia put her hands on her hips and cocked her hips in a way I suddenly found extremely sexy. Her playful grin taunted me from above and before I knew what was happening, a pale sole filled my vision. 

 

My eyes were fixed on the skin descending slowly until I figured out what was happening. She was putting her shoe on! With me in it! I panicked. But with my diminutive size, there was no way I could make it out in time. Only one place to go.

 

I ran as far as I could without having to crouch down. Then I crawled, the whole time the massive foot was descending into the shoe. I could see the green toenails moving toward me with slow movements and my fear increased. Was she serious? I was going to be crushed! Her foot would crush me!  But there wasn't anything I could do to stop the massive ped from moving over me. I crawled as fast as I could, until finally the end of the shoe came. All I could do now was wait. Wait for Tricia's foot to overtake me. 

 

"Look out Jack, here I cooommmeee!" Her toes rolled over me and her foot inserted itself into the Converse entirely. Surprisingly, nothing hurt. Even though she was standing, and her weight was resting on me, at least some of it. Still, this should've been more than enough to crush my puny body.

 

I lay under her big toe and some of my body under her second toe. I squirmed around until my vision was covered with pale flesh. Her foot rested on my body weightily. I could feel her weight right on top of me, tons and tons of pounds being forced onto my body. But strangely... It didn't hurt.

 

"How do we feel Jack?" Her voice filtered through the shoe to me.

 

"Uhh, actually I feel... Fine." I answered, stunned at the realization of the moment.

 

"I knew you would." I could hear the smile in her voice. Unconsciously, I smiled too. My right hand managed to slip its way out from its confinement and reached toward her big toe. Before I could stop what I was doing, my hand was caressing the large digit and the green toenail along with it.

 

It felt great! I couldn't believe this was actually happening! I was in my best friends shoe, being stepped on by her lovely feet, and it didn't hurt! Hell, I was enjoying the fuck out of myself. I could feel my cock growing hard at the thoughts running throuh my hand. It reached out and prodded the bottom of her toe while my hand was stil rubbing the side.

 

"Oh! Do we have a little visitor Jack?" Tricia giggled as soon as she felt my erection. Her toe slowly wiggled my growing erection back and forth sending pleasurable spasms arcing through my body.

 

Tricia seemed to notice my enjoyment and slid her toe along my shaft. The relentless digit pressed and toyed with my tiny cock. I responded by wrapping both of my now free arms around the monstrous toe. I held it firmly and ground myself against her toe. Without care I worked myself onto her foot and soon after, burst all over. A gasp from above alerted me to what was happening. Tricia's foot removed itself faster than thought and the entire shoe tilted. I tumbled out and into her open palm.

 

She wa sitting on her bed, with me in one hand, her sneaker in the other. She tossed the Converse carelessly to the side, and brought her hands together, cupping them for me. I watched as her colossal face studied me intensely.

 

"Did you just-" She couldn't quite formulate the needed vocabulary. My face, now burning red with embarrassment, looked away.

 

"No. Look at me." I turned back towards her.

 

"No need to be embarrassed Jack. I'm not judging." I looked up at her smile, now so large her face could barely contain it. Before I could think another thought, her lips were pushing me into her hands. There wasn't any space for my getaway as each kiss pushed me harder into her palm.

 

Tricia's lips were heavenly, each plush kiss like being hugged by pilows. They were so soft, and so beautiful I eventually stopped resisting and kissed her back with all my tiny might.

 

"Mwah!" Tricia kissed me one last time. "Oh my god Jack, we are going to have SO much fun!" Her eyes sparkled with anticipation. "You just wait and see!" She giggled, giddy with excitement. Those chocolate brown irises locked onto me again and all the excitement she had was focused on me. Yet there was something she wasn't telling me, something she was holding back. 

 

"Jack, I have one more thing to show you right now." She told me, her expression still one of excitement. "Do you wanna see it? Or should I wait?" Ahh, to hell with it, let's do this.

 

"Let's see what you got." I got up and stood defiantly, as if daring her to try anything.

 

"You just look too cute!" Tricia brought one of her hands up and the other one went to her V-neck shirt. She pulled the shirt out along with one of her bra cups and held me over it teasingly.

 

"In you go!" Her hand tilted and I fell right into her cup. As soon as I did, she let the bra snap back into place. I was trapped up against her bountiful breasts.

 

I was in heaven.

End Notes:

Quick SUPER unrelated question: 

Does anyone here watch DBZ?

Chapter 3 by GMD
Author's Notes:

Whaaaattt? 2 chapters in a day!? Preposterous! Inconceivable!

I squirmed in the restraining bra cup but otherwise I couldn't find any fault with my current situation. All anger I had toward this beautiful giantess had dissipated long before, and now she graced me by letting me spend time with her beautiful breasts.

 

I gave the pale skin a big kiss. I felt a rumble go through Tricia's body as she giggled. She was beautiful, kind, and I loved her. She was perfect. I gave the huge tit another kiss and even quickly licked the creamy skin to show my obvious affection. Tricia giggled again and I smiled, knowing I had pleased her.

 

Something up near my head garnered my attention. A brown areola stood and an erect nipple poked out from it, easily larger than my head. I squirmed my way up to it. Apparently, Tricia liked this. The nipple grew even more erect as I wormed my way up her breast, however slowly. Whatever was happening outside, I didn't care. Here is where I wanted to be. Here is where SHE wanted me to be.

 

The large nipple now stood next to my head and extended out a good foot and a hald at least. I stroked the surface of it and suddenly heard the sharp intake of breath Tricia took. I grinned as dirty thoughts went through my head. I could mess with her from in here.

 

I put both my hands on the softish surface and kneaded my knuckles into the skin. I could feel a vibration in Tricia and the nipple itself grew fully erect, a good 2 feet long. I wrapped my arms around it and brought my already hard penis into the flesh. It felt excellent. I knew what to do. I humped the nipple and brought my rod straight into the flesh. It sunk in as I repeatedly jabbed the skin.

 

The whole time I could hear the reaction I was causing. Moans escaped Tricia's mouth and drifted down to me. I grinned some more and ground myself harder into her boob. I climaxed right onto the skin and sunk back in ecstasy and content. Not long after, the expected hand came and pulled me out of my heavenly place.

 

"Jack" Tricia whispered. I looked up at her face. Her eyes shined with a radiance I've never seen in her before. That's when something hit me. It felt, mentally, like a locomotive at full speed with tons of tons on it.

 

Tricia was in love with me.

 

It was clear as day in that look. She loved me, and now that I knew, it was clearly shown in everything she did. How she spoke to me, how she held my body, how she's been acting. Tricia loves me.

 

My mind really couldn't wrap itself around this fact. We'd been friends for years, but now it's deeper than that. This girl has had a crush on me for... Who knows how long! I just never seemed to share her feelings. Things have certainly changed though. My feelings for her have been completely rewritten.

 

"Oh Jack." Tricia whispered again. I sat in her cupped hands silently. "Why didn't I do this earlier? Why couldn't I just have you? I had to shrink you to get you. I had to trick you, and lie, to get you." Her face contorted into sudden sadness.

 

"Oh, nononono, I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I know you want to be normal,I just wanted to make you happy..." Tricia sniffled and wiped her eyes with her other arm "I didn't mean to make fun of you like this, I just thought you'd enjoy it..." Her eyes widened as something popped into her head.

"Oh my god, you probably hate me now! Please don't hate me Jack! Please! C-Can we still be friends?!" Her eyes leaked tears as she looked at my tiny form sitting in her hands. Meanwhile, I'm in her hands, trying to figure out what just happened.

 

"No wait!" I shouted as she got up to get whatever it is that'll fix me. "Trish, don't be sorry!

 

"W-what?" She said as she wiped tears away from her eyes. 

 

"Don't be sorry! I'm loving this! I couldn't think of anywhere else I'd rather be right now than here with you." She sat, silent, as I continued my spiel.

 

"Tricia, you're one of the prettiest girls I know, and my best friend. If you want to shrink me, then go ahead and do it. I'm fine! Look at me! Did I ask to be fixed? Am I asking now? Trish, babe, I'm fucking LOVING this!" I jumped up and waved my arms. As an added bonus, I went over and hugged her index finger which curled inwards. I gave the digit a good squeeze and hung on.

 

"Jack... I can't believe you like this. I...I'd be scared out of my mind. But you, you're so brave, and so strong, and so handsome..." Her face turned bright red and she looked away in burning embarrassment. I smiled and kissed her finger once more.

 

"I know you love me Tricia." She turned toward me, stunned out of her mind.

 

"What?" 

 

"I know you love me. I've known for some time now. But now, I'll ask..." Tricia cocked her head, confused.

 

"Ask what?"

 

"Tricia Williams, would you like to be my girlfriend?" Her thousand kisses were all I needed for an answer.

 

The onslaught of emotional kisses excited me as her lips pressed on my body and penis too. My whole body was covered in saliva from each loving kiss from my new giant girlfriend. As soon as I asked the question, I knew this was what I'd been waiting for. This was the perfect woman for me. Soon though, her kisses stopped and she regarded me with those glittering eyes again.

 

"Sooo, do you have an answer?" I joked.

 

"Shut up smartass" Tricia smiled down at my form in her cupped hands.

 

"Is the big bad girlfriend going to 'punish' her itty bitty boyfriend now?" 

 

"Oh it's gonna get much better than that." 

 

I grinned up at her. "I can't wait." Tricia raised her hand up to her face and held it right before her lips. She puckered those two soft, plush pillows and held them right before me. This was going to be our first real kiss, as boyfriend and girlfriend. This was a mutual kiss, not like the forceful ones she gave me earlier. I walked right up without hesitation to them and leaned inward. I pecked her lips once but realized this was a full body effort for me. Grinning, I flung myself right into the soft pillows. I buried my face into her lips and kissed her for all I was worth. Meanwhile, my already re-erect cock had slipped in between. Tricia noticed this and quickly rolled her tongue over it. The titillating muscle toyed with my tiny erection. And quickly squeezed and maneuvered my rod. I couldn't help it, and I burst all over in her mouth. I couldn't help but think if I was setting the record for most climaxes in a day.

 

Tricia removed me from her lips and swallowed my cum. She closed her eyes and a low 'mmmmm' sound emanated from her. Her still glittering eyes reopened and focused on me again. Her luscious lips were brought down to me and in a whisper she said,

 

"I love you Jack Miller. I love you so much." And I whispered back.

 

"I love you too babe."

End Notes:

Hold onto your seats folks, we ain't even close to close to done!

 

 

 

Chapter 4 by GMD
Author's Notes:

Now where should I go with this... Decisions, decisions...

Back to the feet!

Tricia set me down on the bed and turned away. I stood in confusion and stared up at my best frie-... Girlfriend's body. Soft sobbing noises reached my ears and her hands kneaded at her eyes. Immediately, I felt like I had done something wrong and had hurt her. I walked up to Tricia's magnificent thigh and leaned up against it lovingly. She looked down at me with red rimmed eyes.

 

"What's wrong Trish? Did I do something?" I rubbed myself up against her leg and smiled softly up at her. She smiled too and gave a little half laugh, half choke noise.

 

"Did YOU do something? You certainly did!" She picked me up. "You just made this the greatest day of my life!" She nuzzled me up against her cheek and I responded by stretching my arms out as wide as they could go across the flawless skin.

 

"I'm glad I could make you so happy" I murmured and pushed myself deeper into her skin. The soft smooth surface felt beautiful and I wanted to lose myself in it.

 

Tricia pulled me away and held her open palm out before her. Her left hand came and she caressed me softly with the tips of her fingers. I pulled another move and grabbed the index finger, hugging it to my chest tightly. She raised an eyebrow.

 

"That's my finger." 

 

"Nuh uh, it's mine now!" I wrapped my legs around the the tree trunk thick digit and hung on for dear life. I clasped the large finger as Tricia brought it up to her face with me still on it. Meanwhile, I was laying on top of the finger with all my limbs wrapped around the digit tightly. Her beautiful eyes came level with me and I risked a glance downard. I wished I hadn't.

 

Far below rested Tricia's legs and far below that, her feet. The fall, even in my new super resistant state would most likely kill me. I blanched and hugged her finger even tighter.

 

"Scary, huh?" Tricia asked. I nodded with my eyes closed and my ever tight grip on her finger tightening even more.

 

"I wouldn't want you to fall" She hinted. I only nodded again and hung on tighter still.

 

"Can I have my finger back?" I shook my head and cracked my eyes open. She frowned at me and I smiled back, even risking a wave with an arm.

 

"As stylish as you look on me, I need my finger back." I shook my head, still smiling. Instead of asking me again, her other hand plucked me off her finger carelessly and pinched me between thumb and forefinger. My whole body dangled from her fingers as she stood up. I was in awe as her mighty figure strode quickly across the room. My weight wasn't even a factor to her. I was nothing. A bug, a piece of dust. I wasn't close to deserving of this beautiful giantess.

 

"I told you I wanted my finger back." She stooped down to grab something and I quickly figured out what it was. A pair of green socks came into view and my excitement was instant. She knew exactly what I wanted and how to manipulate me using it.

 

Both the socks and I were placed on the floor near Tricia's beautiful feet. The green nails along with the toes they decorated, wiggled as my body drew near. The socks sat some distance away.

 

"Now either you can get it, or I can put you in." Instead of following orders, I walked up and kissed Tricia's toe.

 

"That's sweet and all, but this isn't play time. It's timeout." She referred to me as if I was a 5 hear old.

 

"Can't I be with your foot for a little bit longer?" I pleaded.

 

"What about a... A compromise?"

 

"A compromise? How?" 

 

"I put the sock on with you right there on my toe. I win, you win." I considered the proposal briefly; I already knew what my answer was going to be.

 

"Sure! Let's do it." Tricia smiled and leaned over way above me and snatched up the two socks. My eyes followed her massive form as she merely leaned forward. Her breasts hung above me like two beautiful, heavenly moons in the sky. My jaw dropped.

 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" She voiced a little concern.

 

"I thought you were 'punishing' me!"

 

"I was, but I'd rather play it safe than accidentally hurt you somehow." I connected with the large caring eyes, full of concern and worry. There was nothing to worry about.

 

"Let's do it." She nodded.

 

"Ok, hang on tight." My arms wrapped around the monstrous first toe and the same with my legs. I squeezed for dear life as she propped her heel up and both the toe and I swung up a good distance above the ground. Soon, her sock came and the light was replaced with darkness. I could still hear and breathe fine, although a slightly fabric-like odor drifted into my nose.

 

"Are you ok?" Tricia asked me, sounding like the worst had just happened. I gave her toe a good kiss and licked the pale skin to show her my good health. She scrunched my body with her toes. I had fallen under all those pretty, large digits. They squeezed me against her sole tightly, but even through this, I felt the love.

 

"Good to go?" I kissed her skin some more to show I was. The toes hugged me once more before Tricia stood up. Her full weight, every single pound, was now being forced onto her two feet. I felt squeezed by her sole, pushed up against the ground, but no pain. My hard cock brushed her sole and I moaned softly.

 

Her first step was intense. The entire foot and me along with it, moved up and forward. The g forces pinned my body up against the fabric as she stepped forward. I anticipated the collision of her foot against the ground. And it came. My whole world was rattled as she stepped down. My tiny body was pressed against her sole and my shaft was pushed into the soft skin forcefully. I held my excitement down barely. Then the heel popped off the ground as Tricia prepared her next step and the entire weight of her body pushed down on me. Bliss.

 

Only after she didn't move from that position did I realize that something was going on. All her weight was pressing on me, quite comfortably in fact as her skin molded around me. Her heel was still popped off the ground and her toes practically crushed me into the floor. Then Tricia started getting more serious.

 

She ground her foot into the floor, right on top of my little body. Tricia twisted her foot as I squirmed underneath the massive ped. The extreme weight was pushing me hard into the carpet through the sock. I could only imagine what it looked like from outside. To anyone else, it would seem like Tricia was smushing a bug forcefully. No, she was just stepping on her tiny boyfriend.

 

Finally she stopped and let her feet rest into a normal position. My erect penis had slipped in between two of her toes and saluted straight upwards between them. One of the toes felt it rub up against it and got the idea. She squeezed together and my erection was pressed hard. It really took no time for me to orgasm in between her toes.

 

"I still love you Jack" came the whisper through the green material. I licked the creamy skin more and kissed it nonstop. A quiet squeal of delight came from above due to my vigorous efforts.

 

"And I love you" I whispered although I doubt she could hear my voice from down here. I snuggled up against Tricia's foot in her sock and kissed her sole. She started the walking again but as I grew used to the momentous movements, I could worry less about each one. Finally, I fell asleep.

 

End Notes:

 

 

Chapter 5 by GMD
Author's Notes:

I changed the story direction using my 'Creative Liberties'.

Dialogue Heavy!

I woke up in between two plush hills of flesh. So as to not alert Tricia to my presence, I remained as still as I could while she did whatever she was doing. Typing on her computer it seemed like. I snuggled against the boob flesh happily. Tricia must've noticed my movements because one of her large fingers came down and stroked me. I responded by kissing her massive tit.

 

"Is someone awake?" 

 

I yawned and stretched my body. "How long was I out?"

 

"2 hours? 3 I think. You looked uncomfy so I slipped you in there." I smiled and kissed her breast again.

 

"Well thanks for being so considerate."

 

"Anything for you little guy." Her finger came down and stroked my face tenderly again. This was all like a dream come true, the shrinking and everything. Tricia was the most perfect thing in my life. I lapped at the creamy skin with my tongue and planted firm kisses into the flesh.

 

"You're too cute!" Tricia giggled.

 

"I'm only kissing you!"

 

"Yeah, sure, you can call it that."

 

"What, don't like kisses?" I teased

 

"Now don't start talking crazy on me. Every little kiss of yours feels even more wonderful than the last." I looked up out of her shirt and saw the joy radiating on her face. I'm her joy. I cause her to smile like that.

 

"Jack, I've never felt so happy in my life." Tricia sighed.

 

"What about me? Is there not enough room for two happy people?"

 

"I don't think there is! I feel like I'm about to burst with joy!"

 

"I'm already overfilled" I snuggled into her breasts before she plucked me out. She let my body dangle from her fingers above the computer keyboard. I snuck a look backwards and found myself looking at Tricia's Facebook page. There's one thing that stuck out.

 

In A Relationship.

 

Hell yeah she is. 

 

"Now we need to fix yours."

 

"What?"

 

"Let's go change up your facebook." She logged out.

 

"What's your email?"

 

"Jmiller1995@gmail.com" My eyes widened as the next question came

 

"Password."

 

"Uhh..." I remained silent.

 

"Jack, your password." I held my lips closed.

 

"Jack, I know it's personal, but it's ME were talking about. I wouldn't mess with your facebook... Well, maybe a little."

 

"So, how about that password?" My lips betrayed me.

 

"TWilliams" I told her. 

 

"Ok, TWilliams..." she said typing it in. My heart thumped loudly in my chest as I watched the massive fingers type in the password.

 

"TWilliams... Wait a second... Jack, are you serious?" Her eyes had that shining light in them as she turned her gaze toward me.

 

"Look, you're logged in."

 

"That is your password... Jesus, I don't know if my heart can take any more of this. It's too happy. I'M too happy."

 

"Why don't we try to find the limit?"

 

"Let's." she turned and went to my profile information. Finally, that nasty, 'Single' will change. Now in its place, I was in a relationship with 'Tricia Williams.' 

 

 I didn't know how she felt, but symbolically at least, I felt like this was the official statement that we were together. The real beginning.

 

Both of our thoughts were interrupted with an incoming message. From a classmate. The computer screen wasn't out of view, but the message was higher up and I couldn't see it. But as Tricia read it, her face grew red.

 

"What's it say?" I prodded.

 

"Uhh, your friends must not have any modesty..." she whispered. 

 

"C'mon, let me see!" she picked me up gently and let me read it.

 

She had every right to be embarrassed.

 

Hey, Jack, couldn't help but notice you getting a girl! And that cute little brunette friend of yours too! God, what a nice friggin catch man! You ready for that tight ass of hers? How about them big tits? Jeez, you da man!

 

"He's rude..."

 

"And entirely right" I added.

 

"Did I really just hear you say that?"

 

"What? It's true! You do have nice boobs! I know 'cause I've slept in them! And your butt looks fantastic!"

 

"Don't tempt me little man." Tricia wiggled her rear in her seat.

 

"Tempt you to what; Sit on me?"

 

"I'd do it! You know I would!" She threatened.

 

"The weirder thing is the fact that I'd LET you." Tricia smiled and logged out of my account and back onto her own.

 

More messages, all from friends noticing the new relationship change.

 

Hey girl! Glad you got a boy! He's a cutie too!

 

Trish has her own man now! Everyone better stay away from Jack or risk death! (Good job girlfriend)

 

Stuff like that was on the messages she received. Some of them made me blush just as much as my giantess girlfriend. Before I knew what was happening, I was hugged to her cheek. I hugged back as tightly as I could. 

 

"I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again; I love you babe." I whispered. Hot water dripped down onto me from above and I saw the tears leaking down her face. Tricia was crying right onto me.

 

"Aww, what's wrong?" I stroked her skin.

 

"Nothing's 'wrong', it's just that every time I hear you say that, I can't help it."

 

"I love you too" The tears flowed steadily.

 

"Jack, stop it! I can't stop crying when you say that!"

 

"I love my big, beautiful, caring, kind, sweet, warm-hearted girlfriend Tricia Williams." I praised her.

 

"Oh my god.." she pulled me away and kissed me. As I was pushed into her plush lips, I kissed back with all my might and buried my head in her upper lip as I firmly pushed my lips onto hers.

 

"Jeez, I'll never get used to that" Tricia said.

 

"Used to what?"

 

"Kissing a tiny man. I can feel your tiny little dick on my lip. I'll admit, it tempts me." She giggled and placed me on the desk next to the laptop. Lazily, her finger touched the mentioned organ and toyed with it.

 

"I know my lips are sexy Jack. But this sexy?" She giggled as her fingers gripped my hard rod.

 

"Oh my god Tricia!" I yelled out as she pinched my cock between two fingers. My penis was dwarfed by the tree trunk sized digits.

 

"I wanna make you cum. I've tasted your love, I know how much you want me." She whispered seductively as her mighty hand maneuvered my erection any way it wanted to.

 

"You're gonna be my little man. Even when you're regular sized, you're gonna still be my tiny boyfriend." Tricia wiggled my crotch using her index finger.

 

"I'm yours, I'm yours!" I panted as she continued to excite my body. The orgasm of the century was building up in my crotch and wave after wave of pleasure crashed in me as the tension built up.

 

"I know" was all I received as I burst onto her finger. I sprayed my cum all over her index finger and fell backwards panting hard, lost in the orgasmic bliss.

 

"Mmmmm" I heard as I watched Tricia suck all my love off her finger. She smiled as she swallowed and her eyes looked down towards me laying on her desk. Her hand gently slid under me and scooped my body up. I stood up shakily after the quaking climax and smiled at nothing in particular.

 

"You're my little boy toy." She tenderly held me.

 

"I can't wait to tell my mom" I said.

 

"Tell her what?"

 

"That we're dating." 

 

"That should be fun. I can see her reaction now." Tricia giggled and I laughed too. My mom always urged me to try and develop a love life, saying that no girl would want me the way I was. Yeah right Mom.

 

"I probably shouldn't tell her while I'm all tiny like this."

 

"Oh, that reminded me of something!" Tricia fished around in her pocket. I watched as she fished her phone out. She held me out to the side and faced the camera our way.

 

"Say cheese!" her lips puckered towards me and I leaned in for the kiss. She took the picture. Tricia looked over the photo, giggling at it.

 

"I didn't realize how big my lips are." In the picture, her puckered lips were almost as tall as me.

 

"I love 'em no matter what size they are." 

 

"Aww, that's sweet." Tricia batted her eyelashes at him.

 

"Why do I find that sexy?" I did, I really did.

 

"Maybe beacause it's me!" she laughed. I yawned in her hands and rubbed my eyes. The computer said 9:17 PM. It was late. Time flies when you're having fun.

 

"You look tired."

 

"No shit?" I yawned again and lay in her hand. She cuddled my tiny form in her cupped palm and hugged me gently.

 

"Then let's give you a nice warm bed to sleep in." I don't even remember being put in her cleavage again but before I knew it, those two bountiful breasts surrounded me.

 

"Goodnight my little boy toy." She said as I lay pressed between the two mounds sticking out of her chest. I snuggled up to her right breast and gave it a goodnight kiss.

 

"Goodnight Tricia..." I was back asleep in between her breasts.

End Notes:

Please, only reviews for the story itself now.

 

Tell me what you sincerely think!

Chapter 6 by GMD
Author's Notes:

I just wanted to let you guys know...

 

This story is JUST GETTING STARTED!!!! We've still got a LONG way to go.

"Hey, Jack." I woke up and yawned straight into Tricia's breast. It felt so soft and I snuggled up against it.

 

"That's cute but you REALLY need to wake up." I shook my head and tried to sink deeper into her cleavage.

 

"Ok, I'm done asking." I felt myself being pinched between her fingers and lifted straight out of my sleeping place. She brought her hand up and turned it so we were facing each other.

 

"Morning sleepyhead." I returned the waking call.

 

"Why do I still feel tired?" I yawned again and rubbed my eyes.

 

"Probably because you just woke up." 

 

"No, I mean, I'm still really sleepy." Tricia frowned and cupped hands for me once again. My blurry eyesight cleared up a bit after I rubbed them again and I noticed she was laying down on her bed. So she pulled me out of her cleavage, not up.

 

"Here, do some exercise" She instructed suddenly.

 

"Wait; Why?" I asked, confused.

 

"Do it." Her voice left no room for argument. I shrugged and got down doing pushups and situps. Tricia even brought her other hand above me and stretched her finger out. I jumped up and and did improvised pullups on her finger. The whole time I was thinking, 'How ridiculous! I'm doing a daily exercise routine all inside a girl's palm!' I collapsed back onto her hand, hot and sweaty, but not as exhausted as I should be.

 

"Still tired?" I shook my head. She thought for a moment and apparently came up with a solution.

 

"I think I get why."

 

"So, why?" I asked.

 

"When I, err, shrunk you, all that leftover energy stayed in your body." It made sense, all except for one part.

 

"How does that make me tired?" I voiced my confusion.

 

"You're not using it enough, so as the energy dissipates, it requires even MORE energy to get rid of it, so your body feels sleepy. But when you do use it, you have a lot of reserves." Now it all made sense.

 

Tricia stared at my hot form in her palm and frowned. "You need a bath." I smelled myself. I reeked.

 

"I sure can't do it at this size!" I laughed up at her.

 

"Is that an invitation mister?" She smiled.

 

"What if it is?" I challenged.

 

"I might have to take you up on it!" She stood up and carried me over to her bathroom. I crawled over to the edge of her palm and walked her legs walk. Each towering wall of flesh and toned muscle easily and almost weightlessly crossed distances which would take me a long time to traverse. And her feet were amazing. I watched in awe as Tricia scrunched her toes every step and almost made sure to display her foot for me.

 

"Ahem, we're here." I blushed a deep red and turned back towards her. She was still smiling.

 

"I know you enjoy feet Jack, but it's bath time."

 

"Can you stop making me feel like I'm 6?" I grumbled playfully.

 

"No way, you're too cute to be treated any other way." Tricia giggled at me.

 

"Whatever. How am I going to take a bath?" 

 

"Weeelll, I thought you could take a shower with me." My eyes widened and I could feel myself growing hard instantly. Tricia giggled again and lightly flicked it. I moaned but she didn't take it any farther.

 

"Or I could just hold you under the tap and let the water run. What do you think?" I already knew my answer.

 

"With you! With you!" I really did sound like a 6 year old at that moment.

 

"I don't know if you've earned that privilege yet." She leaned down and looked at me. "But I also don't know if you've done more than enough to earn it."

 

"I'll compromise again Mr. Hot and Sticky; I'll let you clean yourself" I groaned in disappointment until Tricia held up her finger to stop me. "THEN, you might be clean enough to be my little soap bar." I was excited all over.

 

"Do you like that idea? Does the idea of being my soap bar sound good to my little boy toy?" I nodded my agreement and so did my cock. It was nice and hard. 

 

"We might have to take care of that too, during our shower." Tricia flicked it again. I felt like I could cum right there, but I held it in for the later events.

 

Tricia turned on the water from the tub itself and let it run for a few seconds to let it warm up. When she felt it was sufficient, I was lowered to the running stream, and she put her hand under it. I could step out of the water without having to fall off of her hand. I stood under the delightfully warm water.

 

"Here, wash up." Tricia handed me a little dab of shampoo and a tiny piece of soap.

 

"Thanks" I took them and scrubbed my body with the soap. I turned as I got my back and saw Tricia watching me with those bright chocolate eye.

 

"What?" 

 

"Nothing." She paused for a moment. "Did I tell you what a hot little bod' you have?" I laughed and dropped the soap, stretching over. I touched my toes easily.

 

"Oh, you're flexible! And check out that cute little ass!" She pinched my butt and caused me to fall over.

 

"Oof! Hey, what was that for?" I called up to her as I rubbed my butt and looked up.

 

She didn't answer. "Better finish cleaning" she told me instead.

 

I gathered up some of the shampoo and started rubbing my hair. It smelled good, fruity almost, and I rubbed vigorously. Until she shouted.

 

"Oh my god!" I stopped cleaning. I thought I had done something wrong.

 

"What? What? I'm sorry, whatever I did!" 

 

"No, no, not you... I just remembered; We're going on vacation tomorrow." My jaw dropped.

 

"Vacation?!" I shouted.

 

"Yeah, we're going to Destin Florida. To the beach!" She sounded excited, and she had every right to be. I on the other hand, wasn't excited. I wanted to spend the week with my new girlfriend until my family got back from THEIR vacation.

 

"Awww, what's wrong sweetie?" She whispered. I turned my back and finished my shampoo quietly.

 

"Jack, what's bothering you?" I looked back at her with my clean and fresh body.

 

"I just want to spend more time with you! This-this shrinking happens, it's amazing! But then we have to cut it short! I want more time!" I actually sounded like a 5 year old with my whiny voice. Tricia smiled and stroked my back with her other hand.

 

"Awww, that's so SWEET!" She giggled "It's ok silly, you're coming with me!" My eyes almost bugged out of my head.

 

"W-what?! What'll my parents say when I'm gone?!"

 

"They're not even going to be home. We're only staying for about 4 days! They'll be gone for what; A week?" I nodded agreement.

 

"So what's the big rush? You can come to the beach, you'll get a lot more time with me, and it'll be fun! What do ya say?" I thought about it.

 

"I'm just not sure..." I couldn't believe what I just said! My mouth must hate me.

 

"You're not? How about I put it this way; Want to see me in a bikini?" 

 

"I'm going!" Tricia smiled and shook her head muttering "men, men, men". 

 

"Now little man, you get to be my bar of soap. I want you to make me extra clean."

 

I could hardly wait.

Chapter 7 by GMD
Author's Notes:

What will this chapter be about...

I had to bide my time on the sink. It was treacherous waiting, but who cared! I gotta take a shower with a Tricia! And I'm pretty sure she's gonna be naked! Still, whenever I think about it, I get all queasy and excited at the same time. At first, it was raw sexual instinct... But now I actually think. 

 

It feels wrong. She's naked, I'm naked; It doesn't feel right. I don't want to hurt her feelings but... Some things we should just wait. Like this...

 

"Jaaaacccckkk!" She walked in in only her panties and a bra."Ready?" She cocked her hips and stared at me.

 

"Uhhhhhhh..." Tricia walked over and grabbed me up.

 

"It's ok cutie, I know the answer already." She winked at me and set me back on the sink. I watched as she slowly removed her bra and let her breasts jump free. I stumbled backwards and fell with my mouth hanging wide open.

 

"I know what you're thinking; They're not the biggest breasts you've ever seen... Oh wait, they're the only ones you've seen at this size! So I guess they are!" She laughed and I laughed half-heartedly along with her. Luckily she didn't notice.

 

"Now for the main event." She slowly reached her hands down and gripped her panties. I winced and felt more butterflies in my stomach start to flutter around.

 

"Something wrong baby?" I realized I had been looking away. I turned back and saw her hands just about to pull down the pair of panties.

 

"It's just, I uhh, well Tricia it's complicated..." My tongue was tied. She let go of her waistband and picked me up delicately.

 

"What's complicated?" She asked. I sighed and decided to tell her.

 

"I'm not comfortable with this." As expected, Tricia was confused.

 

"Why? I mean, you were all up for it a few minutes ago."

 

"I know, I know. But we're both naked in the shower together, and it's-it's wrong!" She frowned and now I totally felt like I had disappointed her.

 

"Wrong? How?" I felt terrible.

 

"We're only 17 for God's sake!" Totally miserable.

 

"So you're saying that you don't wanna be with me, cuz 'we're 17', is that right?" My eyes widened. She was taking this the wrong way!

 

"No! No! I'm just saying, we shouldn't be uhh, 'that' type of together because we're 17." She didn't look happy. At all.

 

"I've already given you a blowjob and you're still 'modest' over this whole thing!" She was right, but I just wasn't sure about all this.

 

"Yeah' but this is a bit more serious Tricia." She didn't take that well.

 

"Ok, I'll just take a shower by myself." Now it was my turn for confusion. She seemed to have gotten over it kinda quickly.

 

"While you go wait." She pinched me between her thumb and index finger and took me out of the bathroom into her own room. She walked over to her sock drawer and opened it. I was unceremonily dropped into it. Without a word I was thrust into darkness.

 

"Wha-What the fuck?!" I screamed "What the fuck is this bullshit?!" I hit the front wall of the drawer, to no effect. She has no right to lock me in her sock drawer like a... Sock.

 

"Ok, I see how it is." I waited in the darkness. It was exciting to be with all her socks. There were white ones, blue ones, Christmas themes, Halloween theme, pink, green, a lot. I even went in a lot of them. Somehow, she seemed to decide to take an EXTRA long shower now. Coincidence? I think not!

 

A light woke me up from a nap I don't remember having.

 

"Hey, Jack." I tried to move but felt myself stuck in place.

 

"Thanks for remembering about me NOW!" I yelled, without figuring out where I was yet. No wait, I was in her breasts. 

 

"I'm sorry for doing that baby. I was just angry you didn't want to spend time with me like that. Then I realized; You were right." I pulled my arms free of the restraining hills of flesh.

 

"No, Trish, we're both right and wrong. It's not right to do something like that now, but maybe we could spend some time together and see what happens AFTER the vacation."  I looked up at her smiling face.

 

"Ok Jack." A moment of silence.

 

"We seemed to have had our first fight, huh?" I nodded, pondering the situation.

 

"We did." I replied.

 

"I guess that means we're becoming more of a couple than before." I nodded again. She was right. I'm kinda glad we had a fight now that she mentioned it.

 

"Yeah, I guess that does mean that. Still, we got 4 days of vacation. You're going to take a lot of showers between now and then, right?" I winked at her and kissed her breast. She smiled some more and I started to lick the creamy flesh to make her happy.

 

"I'll definitely take a few showers." She pulled me out and firmly pushed me into her lips. I kissed her back and then was quickly placed back into my resting place.

 

"You know what I'm thinking about?" She asked me.

 

"Nope."

 

"Smartass. Whatever, I'm just thinking, what if we went to the beach one day of this vacation, you normal sized and all? Would you want to do that? As boyfriend and girlfriend?" I already knew my answer.

 

"I would love to. I could do some fun stuff at the beach! Like show off my pretty girlfriend. But hey, when you go out the first day, get some numbers, will ya?" She looked down at me, confused once more.

 

"Why?" I smiled deviously.

 

"So the next day, we can disappoint them together!" She tilted her head then the same devious smile came to her face.

 

"Oh you're a bad boy Jack. I like that idea." She grinned. "Let's do it."

 

"You got my clothes though?" I asked.

 

"Yeah, in my closet."

 

 Ok, this should be a fun trip for me.

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Next chapter, we start the vacation.

Chapter 8 by GMD
Author's Notes:

Longer chapter

 

It was early morning, Tricia had almost finished packing up but she still had one more surprise for me. She insisted I wait until we got there, but I wanted to see it early. I wouldn't stop complaining unless she did.

 

"Ok Jack, you win!" Tricia threw her hands up and stood up towering over me. I watched in glee and excitement as she slowly removed her shirt. A bra held her breasts but I wanted something else. I turned as was requested, as she changed slowly and quietly. I knew she was prolonging the ordeal longer than needed be, but I held my tongue. Only until I was told to turn, should I turn.

 

"Ok... I'm ready." I turn and gasp as I see the goddess before me. Albeit, a goddess wearing a bikini and top. She blushed and looked away shyly which only made the appearance that much cuter.

 

"How do I look?" She murmured (cutely of course. Everything about her's cute for the moment).

 

"Perfect..." I whispered in awe at the sight of her in a blue bikini dotted with flower decorations. The top matched and looked like it could barely hide her breasts. The bikini hugged her body tightly and accentuated her curves perfectly. 

 

"What was that?" She hadn't heard me.

 

"YOU'RE PERFECT!!" I yelled out. "Pick me up, pick me up!" I jumped up and down as Tricia slowly set her hand down. I eagerly jumped on and observed her whole body as she lifted it.

 

"Oh my god! I've never seen someone look this good!" I skipped around her palm, trying to take in every drop of the scene set before me.

 

"Jesus Jack, I think your overreacting a bit..." I cut her off before she could finish the thought.

 

"Don't even. Just look at it from a boys standpoint. If they saw a girl wearing nothing but a small top and bikini that's very revealing, what would they say? Oh, and on top of that, she's a beautiful girl!"

 

"You're talking about me." I nodded my head as I visualized everyone else's stunned looks as Tricia walked on the sand at the beach. Even the best looking guys wouldn't be able to resist any of her magic charm.

 

"Yes you! Who else would I be talking about? Your sister?" Ellen was 15 and looked completely different from Tricia. With their mom's fiery red hair, and dad's green eyes, she was pretty, but she wasn't Tricia.

 

"God, you're just flirting with me. I don't wanna hear 'Tricia you look so beautiful' this or 'Too Perfect' that. Just say what you really think." She was delusional if she thought I thought anything else other than what I've been saying.

 

"Goddess" I whispered. Her irises locked on me instantly and I blushed instinctively.

 

"What did you just call me Jack?" her tone was one of wonderment and amazement. I had just deferred to a reverential name and even I couldn't believe I had just used that term.

 

"Uhhh, n-n-nothing Tricia. I didn't say anything. Nope, nothing at all!" I smiled sheepishly and nervously rubbed the back of my head while Tricia eyed me with both giant eyes.

 

"I heard... Goddess." I gulped. She didn't sound angry, or anywhere near it, but who knew what would happen?

 

"Yes, I said that" I sighed in defeat. I hung my head as she watched silently.

 

"Call me that again. Please Jack. Do it." I hesitated then murmured out,

 

"Tricia, my goddess." She squealed in pure delight and something seemed to come over her. She didn't seem happy anymore... She was ECSTATIC! She had a pep in her step that I didn't see before. A new expression crossed her face as she finished packing up her suitcase. We were supposed to leave in about 30 minutes.

 

"Goddess, goddess, I'm his goddess..." She whispered and squealed again in delight. I had no idea what had come over her, whether to be scared or excited, but she was sure happy.

 

"Jack, I love you" she blurted out randomly. "Uhh, I love you too" I replied confused.

 

"No, I really really love you. I wouldn't trade you for any guy, not a celebrity, not any popular guy at school, no one. You're mine and I want it to be like that."

 

Now I was confused. Should I be terrified? Or excited? It seemed like I should be excited, but this was all just weird.

 

"Umm, thanks?" I say cautiously.

 

"You're welcome my love." New terms of endearment. Maybe I should just relax.

 

"Tricia, why are you so happy now?" She smiled and hummed to herself, totally ignoring my question. "Tricia" I repeat. She looks down at me in her hand.

 

"Jack, I know you care about me. We've been friends for a while. Forever pretty much. I've dated boys, some nice, a ton jerks, but none have treated me like you have. You care for me in a way like none of them have. You seem to put me before yourself. Even before we started going out, you always made sure everything was just right for me. Even with some of my relationships. I remember seeing you talk to one of my boyfriends ecretly. I heard everything you said to him. "Now, make sure you treat Tricia nice. She's the greatest girl in the world, and if you break her heart, you'll answer to me. If she's hurt because of you, I'll repay her pain tenfold on you." Then I remember him replying, "Why don't you date her instead?" I didn't hear after that though. But he was my longest boyfriend I've ever had. If you could tell me one thing, tell me; What did you say?"

 

Everything she just said was true. I remember talking to him, warning him, and remember my answer to that question. 

 

I meant every word I ever said to him that day.

 

"I said, "I'm not good enough for her. She'd just look to the side and ignore me. Most likely, she'd just end our friendship right there. I want to be friends with her, but I'm not a boyfriend for her. I'm just not good enough." Tricia's covered her gaping mouth with her free hand and I'm blushing profusely with my back turned. She's staring at me fiercely but I feel shameful for some reason.

 

"Jack, you are sooooo good enough for me. If anything, I'M not good enough for YOU. Jeez, if I had heard you say that, I would've dumped that guy in an instant and picked you instead." She's sincere, and I'm startled. Tricia's been crushing on me for a while it seems. That was 2 years ago.

 

"Tricia!!! Are you ready to go?!" Her dad's voice interrupted our heartfelt moment and I kinda wanted to go throttle him for breaking up these stream of revelations. But what could I do at 2 inches tall?

 

"Uhh, yeah! Just a minute! I'll be out there!" She hastily tugged her clothes back on and placed me in between her breasts, which we previously determined to be my place for the 6 hour car ride. Luckily we live in Florida already. Near Jacksonville, but Destin is on the thin handle part of Florida in the west. Whew, that's far. Why don't we just go east? I asked Tricia.

 

"We own a condo in Destin, thanks to my dad's job. That's why" simple enough I think. She finished  putting on her clothes and scooped up the suitcase while I sat/rested in between the jiggling boobs.

 

"Sorry Daddy, I was just talking to someone on the phone." I can't really see anything except Tricia's face And her massive mammaries but I can imagine her dad's raised eyebrow; A trademark look of his.

 

"Oh really? I hope my girl isn't talking to the wrong type of people these days..." I felt slightly offended but he doesn't know who she was talking to so it's not made directly towards me.

 

"Daddy! It was only Jack." 

 

"Miller?" I saw Tricia nod vigorously. I don't know about her father, but to me it seemed like a suspiciously fast nod.

 

"Maybe you should bring him along." I heard her father say. Tricia'a eyes widened and she gasped. She looked down at me briefly then up at her father again.

 

"Really Daddy? Really?" She's seemed to have forgotten that I wasn't at home idly biding my time, that I was actually tiny and in her breasts. Her smile stretched widely until she actually did remember I was in her cleavage.

 

"But it's too sudden. And I don't even think he's home." Tricia replied. I could mentally see Mr. Williams shrug.

 

"Oh well, it was just an idea I had. Since you two were... Are such great friends and all-"

 

"Dad, he's my boyfriend" Tricia interrupted.

 

"You should go to the be-... What?" He sounds genuinely surprised.

 

"Jack's my boyfriend." I smiled at the sudden revelation to her father. He did sound genuinely surprised by what she said.

 

"Since-since when?" He asked. Tricia smiled and I watched as she relished the joy in finally delivering the great news to someone.

 

"Yesterday Daddy. He asked me out and I was so happy. I've never really felt happy about anyone else. Just temporarily satisfied. But he makes me happy. He really does." Her dad seemed to recover from the bombshell news.

 

"I guess I should go congratulate him for making my little girl so genuinely happy." Tricia smiled and walked out the door with her suitcase in hand and tiny boyfriend tucked in her breasts secretly. She set the suitcase in the trunk and closed the door. 

 

"Next stop, the beach" she whispered toward me.

End Notes:

Next chapter, we arrive at the beach!

Oh, and last chapter of mushy stuff spouting from them. Call it my way of jokefully spiting you guys, but it's getting annoying, even for me.

So I'm done.

Chapter 9 by GMD
Author's Notes:

I know some people have been waiting for this...

This is a _completely_ redone chapter 9.

Tricia lay awake on the bed with the moonlight shining through the window. Jack was tucked in her cleavage sound asleep. She could hear his little snores from above and smiled everytime he shifted position while asleep. Tricia looked down at him snug in between her breasts and reached down with her index finger to stroke his head. He mumbled and squirmed a little.

 

"You're too damn cute Jack" Tricia whispered looking back out the window. These past few days were some of the best she'd ever had. Having Jack all to herself and at such an adorable size too! It was any girl's dream to have a little boy toy. But he was stubborn... If only he would let her use him once. She wanted to know what it felt like. But she valued their relationship and until Jack was ready she would hold off.

 

"No Tricia don't..." Jack muttered from between her breasts. Tricia smiled and slipped her hand in, gently scooping out his miniscule form. His brown hair draped over his face down to his eyebrows. Sweat was  building up there she could see.

 

"Aww Jack, what's wrong?" Jack remained asleep but mumbled something incomprehensible. Tricia smiled again and rubbed his back gently in order to calm him down.

 

"There there cutie. I'm here for you." Tricia whispered soothingly into his ear. Jack whimpered slightly but relaxed in her palm. Tricia gave a soft smile and kissed his tiny form delicately before lifting her hand up to slide him in her cleavage again. But another idea came to her.

 

Tricia made sure Jack was asleep before pulling the waistband to her black panties out. She ever so slowly slid Jack into them to where he wouldn't be in danger of accidentally being inserted into her pussy. Making sure he was in a position that would be comfortable, Tricia slowly let the waistband snap back into place before turning back over and letting sleep overtake her. But she couldn't help but feel excited at the feeling of Jack sleeping in her underwear.

 

**

 

I woke up feeling quite refreshed from last night after a full sleep and pretty fucking energetic. The only thing I couldn't figure out was where the fuck was I? It definitely wasn't in between Tricia's breasts, that I could tell instantly. Second, my whole world was moving and it felt like in two different parts. One going forward and the other backward, then switch. It was almost like...

 

"Am I in her underwear?" I voiced aloud. I reached out in a direction and immediately my hand hit what felt like silk. 

 

"Tricia put me in her underwear" I thought to myself. From all the fuss I'd been making about this, it actually wasn't bad. And I could already tell that she'd noticed I was awake. The air grew hot and moist as I probably excited her. The movement stopped and my whole world suddenly flew downward as Tricia probably sat down. 

 

The light increased considerably as she removed whatever pants she was wearing. Finally, light blinded my eyes as she took her panties off and let me fall down onto a bed sheet. 

 

"Hiii Jack!" Tricia giggled. I rubbed my eyes slowly to get used to the light. When I opened them I was greeted with a trimmed bush right in front of me. Tricia's lips were moist and frankly, it both scared and excited me. The whole thing could swallow me whole, no problem. On both sides of me, massive walls rose up; Tricia's thighs.

 

Her hand came down and I waited for it to pick me up but instead she started massaging her cunt.

 

"Jack you had no idea how good you felt down there. You slept the whole night in my panties and I swear that every dream I had was a sex dream. You're lucky I kept myself in check." Now she moved her hand and picked me up by my leg so I dangled upside down. "Or else I would've let her swallow you up. A tiny little offering to my pussy Jack. It loves you. It wants you." I gulped as I finally realized how aroused Tricia was. More so than I could've imagined.

 

"Ok Tricia, I get it. Now just put me down..." Tricia smiled but didn't answer. Instead, she started to finger herself right in front of me. It was a sight to see, even if upside down. The large finger penetrating th huge pussy lips was pretty humbling for someone my size.

 

"Tricia... Don't act rashly." She chuckled and removed her finger. Tricia pulled her index finger out and held me right next to her twat.

 

"Jack, I've thought long and hard about this. I'm not acting rashly. I'm ready for you." She spread her pussy lips with her free hand. I had a front row view of the cave that was about to swallow me whole.

 

"See? It's not that bad Jack. I'll hold onto you the entire time." I begged to differ. And the danger wasn't what I was worried about. It was the fact that Tricia was using me as a dildo to fuck herself which leads to sex of course.

 

"Tricia please, it's wrong!" I begged with her. She didn't answer. Instead, she gripped me like she would a dildo and spread her legs out wide. I knew by now that this was a point of no return. I was going in whether I wanted to or not

 

"Jack, I love you" was all I heard before Tricia plunged me inside of her cunt. The heat wasn't horrendous but it was pretty bad as far as I can say. I was sweating in their after a very short period of time. Her womanly stench was all around me. It infiltrated by nose, became all I could smell. Her walls constricted me, squeezing my tiny body mercilessly as Tricia pleasured herself. Her cum dripping on me and soon enough the white liquid had coated my body. I wish I could see it from the outside but right now I was being used as a sex toy.

 

Tricia pulled me out letting me get a very short respite. I took deep breaths of the fresh air and managed to get out "Tricia stop! Don't-" before I was plunged back in again. This time her vaginal walls pretty much crushed me, or would have if I wasn't crush-proof. Tricia's moans drifted down as she obviously jacked off with me as her stimulant(no pun intended). The cum was building up and I knew that she was really excited. Then I fell face-first into the cum.

 

Tricia had let go of my legs and let me fall in. I watched through the narrow slit as the hand that had held me left and let the hungry twat devour me. I was fully inside her pussy now, still being mercilessly squeezed and cum flowing around me. It was exciting.

 

Then she orgasmed with the cum flow suddenly turning into a torrent as she released. I went with it because what else could I do? I wasn't any match for the river of white. The cum and I drifted out between Tricia's spread legs and the sigh I heard from above meant she was definitely finished.

 

"That...was...wild" She gasped out. I stood up, covered in cum and looked up at her towering form.

 

"You bitch" I said slowly, making sure she heard every word I said.

 

"What?"

 

"You knew I wasn't comfortable with what you just did. You knew I wanted to wait and yet you use me anyway? Am I not human anymore to you? Do my cares suddenly mean nothing?"

 

"Jack, it wasn't bad. You enjoyed it too!" I was not to be interrupted.

 

"That's not the fucking point! I am not a dildo to be fucked whenever you want Tricia! You literally just raped me!"

 

"Hey! I did not 'rape' you."

 

"The fuck you didn't. You had sex with me against my will. What the fuck is that?"

 

"It wasn't sex. It was me masturbating and you happened to be what I used. Your little dick couldn't even handle me at your normal size." Tricia grinned down at me.

 

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!"

 

"You're not man enough for me Jack. You're tiny and helpless."

 

"Only because you tricked me into it!" I retorted nastily.

 

"You barely even make a good dildo. Maybe I shouldn't be with you. Maybe you should be my little sex toy." Tricia picked me up by my leg again. I dangled upside down as she lifted me to right in front of her huge face.

 

"Put me down!" I fought against her finger but Tricia only smiled at my laughable escape attempts.

 

"Just for today though, I'll let you be my new insole." Tricia picked up the same pair of converses I found myself in when all this began. "Remember these?" Tricia set them down on the floor and dropped me in the right shoe.

 

"Now be a good toy and rub my feet" was all she said before putting her foot in. I couldn't move as her heel held me in place. I beat against her skin and fought, even tried to bite it, but there wasn't a thing I could do. For extra measure, Tricia slammed her foot against the ground and grinded her heel into the floor. For the first time since I shrunk, I felt pain, however slight. I just gave up any attempts at escaping and just sat there.

End Notes:

:P

Chapter 10 by GMD
Author's Notes:

This is kind of a bigger chapter to make up for absence.

            I felt Tricia's foot move up again, the momentum pinning me to the insole, then slam back down again roughly, not exactly hurting me, but I was far more uncomfortable than I thought was good for me. Tricia really wasn't even walking, I doubt she had left her room yet. She was trying to prove who's boss here by punishing me like this, and it wasn't working! I gave a humorless laugh at the situation. I don't think she forgot I was immune to pain, but I felt she was imagining I wasn't just to satisfy herself. I grit my teeth as the up down motion repeated and another resounding 'THUD' rang out from under me as the shoe hit the floor.

 

            I just sighed under her foot and waited for Tricia to feel like she was done. However invincible I may be, Tricia was the more powerful one at the moment in terms of strength. At this size, her foot was more powerful than me. I was stuck in her shoe for god's sake!

 

            While I pondered I failed to notice the stomps stopping altogether and silence replacing the constant movements. I didn't fail to realize the sigh I heard through the canvas fabric and the shoe slowly and even gently sliding off of Tricia's foot. The shoe was tilted again and Tricia's hand descended down to scoop me out. I didn't, I couldn't resist her picking me up, not that I would anyway.

 

            The wind whipped past my sweaty face and actually felt kinda nice against my hot body. I couldn't tell whose sweat I more smelled like, mine or Tricia's foot. Tricia's hand rose with me in it until I was brought before her massive visage which looked a little regretful it seemed like.

 

            "Jack, look, I just wanted to say-"

 

            "No" I interrupted brusquely "I just wanted to say why?" Tricia looked away in embarrassment. "Why did you feel you had to stomp on me!? Why did you feel you had to get off using ME?!" I didn't want to yell but my voice was getting louder and louder. I took a few deep breaths to calm myself before I started cursing.

 

            "Trish, just... just why? I told you I would've done it willingly, I just needed time..." Tricia looked at me with teary eyes. I sighed; making her cry was not on my list of things to do today, even if she did stomp on me.

 

            "I'm sorry Jack. I-I just got sooo mad when you called me a bitch and then I said all that mean stuff and I didn't mean it! I didn't!" A tear came and splashed down close to me, the splash getting a teeny bit of water in my hair.

 

            "I just got really angry, and then I saw my shoes and couldn't help myself! It felt good to just... just throw you in and not care! Like leaving your problems underfoot" Tricia half laughed half cried. "I stomped on you and" a thought seemed to strike her "Are you all right!?" Tricia gave a little yell as she scanned me over thoroughly.

 

            "Yes, yes I'm fine Tricia! I'm ok!" I shouted out "Look, I don't hate you ok? Just please don't do anything like that again..." Tricia wiped her nose and smiled a little.

 

            "Deal" Tricia said. I sighed in relief inwardly.

 

            "Well, I'll rephrase that" I smiled a lopsided grin at her confused face "Don't do that again unless I ask you too..."

 

            "You're incorrigible" Tricia gave a little hiccup laugh.

 

            "What's wrong with that?" I said still smiling.

 

            "Nothing" Tricia kissed me softly, which in my mind made up for everything she had just done. Tricia drew back with tears still in her eyes and an expression which was still a little upset and saddened it seemed. 

 

"What's wrong?" 

 

"Huh?" Tricia said, surprised.

 

"Why are you still upset?"

 

"It doesn't make sense, you still like me" Tricia murmured as tears seemed to jump back to her eyes.

 

"Of course I 'like' you Trish!" I lay down and kissed her hand "Why wouldn't I?"

 

"I just called you a-" Tricia choked up "-A dildo. I called your penis small." Tricia blushed a deep red but continued to talk. "I tried to punish you and you still like me. It doesn't make sense."

 

"Of course it does" I said matter-of-factly. Tricia looked up at me. "You could be right  it doesn’t make sense, except for a few little things."

 

"What little things?" Tricia sniffled.

 

"Nothing much really you know, just stuff like fulfilling my greatest fantasy, wanting me to be your boyfriend, not judging me on who I am, going along with this crazy fantasy-" I prattled on and on.

 

"Oh..." was all Tricia said when I finished.

 

"How could I possibly hate you?"

 

"I mean I stepped on you-"

 

"Ok, and so what?" I shouted out "So what if you stepped on me?! I like that sometimes you know. I have a foot fetish, you know! A major fucking foot fetish! I like your feet, I like your shoes! I may like those sneakers more than any other shoes you own. I may have liked it when you stepped on me! Tricia, I'm an invincible two inch tall man; you stepping on me isn't going to hurt that much no matter how hard you stomp!" I sighed in annoyance. Tricia sometimes seemed to care too much, and at others not at all! It was growing tiresome.

 

"Umm, ok" Tricia said.

 

"Good, now you know I like feet."

 

"Do you really like those shoes that much?" was the first thing Tricia asked.

 

"Yes I do..." I sighed.

 

"Why?" I wasn't looking at her but a hint of a smile came into her tone.

 

"I don't know why... Converse sneakers just... ya know... atrract me." I stuttered out. I turned and face Tricia who had a cute smile on her face.

 

"I kinda knew you liked them a liiiittle, but-"

 

"-Wait, how did you know?" I asked in a confused voice.

 

"Am I the only one who notices the boy staring at my feet whenever we go out somewhere?" Tricia looked around in fake surprise.

 

"I thought I was being discreet..."

 

"Oh don't worry Jackie-poo, you don't have to worry about that anymore. You can stare at my feet without embarrassment from now on! Even my shoes. Maybe tomorrow, we'll go get new sneakers together" I stared dumbfounded at her "Do new Converses sound good or maybe-"

 

"-No! They're fine!" I yelled out.

 

“I thought so” Tricia said. Her fingers slowly curled around me and turned into a fist although my upper body was left uncovered. I followed her eyes and immediately was led to a certain pair of somethings that caused my cock to grow.

 

"I think we've had enough of that" Tricia laughed and bent down to pick up the Chuck Taylors. I watched in awe and was once more reminded of my tiny size and stature as Tricia merely scooped up both shoes with two fingers and carried them out of the room with me in her other hand. The same shoes I was trapped in she merely just picked up with her finger.

 

"Jaaaaack" The sound of my name snapped me out of my trance and I realized Tricia was calling me. I snapped back to reality and focused on my giant girlfriend. She had set me on the living room table and her sneakers were standing right next to me. They towered above me like huge, black and white structures. I focused on Tricia instead.

 

"Whew, thought I lost you there" Tricia giggled.

 

"I'm sorry Trish, I just realized that... I'm tiny."

 

"Of course you're tiny silly" Tricia poked me in the belly "What do you think you've been these past few days?"

 

"No Trish, I'm really tiny. Look at your shoes compared to me! I'm a fucking bug! Look at the vase in the middle of the table, look at yourself for god's sake! I'm so tiny it's not even funny!" Tricia's eyes snapped between me and her shoes. She giggled a little but kept her silence.

 

"Is that necessarily bad?" Tricia asked when I was done.

 

"No, I love being small! But I just realized how small I am."

 

"I think you're adorable" She brought her finger down and ruffled my hair.

 

"I feel adorable" I muttered much to Tricia's amusement.

 

"It's okay being adorable. I like it, you look like a cute little toy. MY cute little toy."

 

I blushed and shuffled my feet, the massive sneakers still dominating my view to the right and Tricia still dominating my forward view.

 

"How long will your family be at the store?" I asked with a quick subject change.

 

"Nice change. But I may have lied about the whole 'store' thing. They may be out eating a nice fancy seafood lunch right now..." Tricia twirled her hair in her fingers "I said I wasn't hungry and felt tired."

 

"Jesus Tricia, you gave that up?"

 

"Of course! I can eat fish almost anywhere! I can't play with my little man anywhere!"

 

My insides tingled when she said 'My little man'. "I didn't know I'd be that important" I answered honestly.

 

"Of course you are sweetie, you're my little man." Tricia extended her index finger and grabbed hold of the tip and kissed it.

 

"Thank you so much Tricia."

 

"It's my pleasure honey."

 

Tricia pulled her index finger but leaned forward as she did so. Her face was almost directly above me, not right there, but I still had to crane my neck to look up at her. God, she was so fucking big, like a human skyscraper. I could not believe that's what we all looked like. I decided to start acting nicer to anthills and insects in general. Her hand slowly descended, I thought to pick me up, but instead she grabbed one of the shoes and picked it up. She slowly carried it over to my left side and set it down so now I had sneakers sitting both to the right and left of me.

 

"Oh my!" Tricia giggled loudly. She brought her hand up to her mouth and stared at me in between her shoes. Her smile stretched from cheek to cheek and it sounded like she was having a fit of the giggles. "Oh my god!"

 

"What?" I tried to remain tough but I knew what was setting her off. It's hard to look big and strong when a teenage girl's sneakers are completely massive compared to yourself.

 

"Jack, you CANNOT believe how cute you are!" More giggles escaped as Tricia fell back onto the couch.

 

I smiled at the situation too, of course it was hilarious. I sat down and watched the giantess' laughter fit slowly subside into chuckles which in turn, calmed down into a giggle every now and then. Tricia sighed and wiped a tear away. She sat back up and leaned over me so that I had to crane my neck to look at her again.

 

"Jack, look down" I did as I was told. And to my surprise, I had an erection without even realizing it. "Should I take care of that?"

 

"No, it's not bothering anyone." 

 

"Maybe later, ok?" Tricia nodded. 

 

"What now?" I asked.

 

"Honestly, I could just sit here all day watching this, this is so adorable! Oh my god, I know, I need a picture!" Tricia jumped up off the couch and ran off to her room to grab her cell phone. I sighed and sat down on the soft tissue she had set for me to sit on. I looked up at the humongous Chucks sitting on both sides of me.

 

"This is all your fault" I told the inanimate sneakers. Of course they didn't respond. And still they were more powerful than I was.

 

"Don't move!" I heard from down the hallway as Tricia arrived with her touch screen in hand. I meekly stared up as Tricia planted herself on the couch and reared above me. I looked up at the phone and camera lens and behind, Tricia.

 

"Do we really need to do this?" 

 

"Yes, really" Tricia giggled loudly.

 

"I mean, isn't seeing this just good enough? Why a picture?" Tricia grinned down at me and took the picture. I didn't even want to see it, I refused to see it. Luckily Tricia didn't offer and pocketed her phone. Her attention returned to me quickly.

 

Tricia reached down and picked me up gently. She pinched my chest lightly with index finger and thumb before dropping me on her palm.

 

"I suppose now you want to go in the shoes, huh?"

 

"Maybe..." I admitted. Tricia sighed and plucked me off the table. I was deposited in the shoe softly and I landed on the soft insole. The smell, this was the first time I took time to realize it. It wasn't pungent and disgusting, it was feminine, it was everywhere, and all of it was most definitely Tricia. I breathed in deeply to admire the strong scent of my girlfriend. I looked back up to ask Tricia to... Tricia wasn't there. I sighed because I kind of needed her to get out of here. I was stuck.

 

I decided to explore this domain. I leaned forward and crawled although there was still a bit of room above my head. The tongue stuck up some allowing me not have to hunch-crawl all the way. Each breath I took smelled of Tricia and I enjoyed it. I stopped and sat on the soft insole and took deep breaths. Tricia's feet didn't smell, they weren't horrible in any way possible. She took good care of them and this is the result. A feminine smell that wasn't reeking of some horrible odor but showed who the shoe belonged to. And who the tiny person in the shoe belonged to.

 

I crawled forward again all the way to the toe, where basically I was on my hands and knees. I looked at the toe imprints on the insole and admired the deep and obvious impressions in it. I don't know how long Tricia's had this shoe, but I do remember her wearing this the most come to think of it. 

 

"Jack?" My eyes widened and I heard Tricia come back into the room. "Jack, are you still playing around in my shoe?" Silence for a moment, and it was obvious she didn't see me. "Are you in the room?" I remained quiet because she would definitely find me.

 

"Where are you Jack?" With those words I saw in the opening of the shoe some distanc away, a massive finger hooked the shoe. I knew what was going to happen next. Suddenly, gravity seemed to change as Tricia carelessly picked up the shoe. If I wasn't already in the toe area I would be now.The shoes seemed to be pointed downwards as Tricia walked. The whole thing swayed with the rhythm of her arms while she walked. I was thrown back and forth against the shoe, helpless to stop it. Tricia was doing all this just by picking her shoes up and walking. She had picked up the entire thing I had been in just with her finger, and was walking with it now.

 

I just lay back as Tricia continued to walk, because eventually she had to stop. I was still throw around while resting because Tricia was swaying. My erection was grown as I sat at the tip of her shoe. It all changed when Tricia stopped walking. She dropped her shoes to the floor. I was weightless for half a second as the whole shoe fell to the ground. Gravity carried me and the shoe until we hit the floor. I smacked down onto the insole which luckily was soft and bounced off a few times. The shoe hit the floor with an almost deafening BOOM.

 

I rubbed my head as I tried to recover from the fall when the next thing came. 5 beautiful toes with green nails came sliding in delicately, like Tricia was putting on a pair of heels. The toes wiggled and I immediately knew what was happening. Tricia knew I was in here. I smiled and crawled over to the enroaching toes and grabbed hold of her big one. Tricia shoved her foot in with me under her big toe. I licked her toe and gave it a big kiss.

 

How do I keep finding myself in the exact same place constantly? At least this time I enjoyed it.

 

 

End Notes:

Please, no negative hate reviews.

Chapter 11 by GMD
Author's Notes:

Sorry for being MIA for so long. The holidays kinda held me up. (BS excuse for almost 3 months of absence)

The holidays did slow me down but depression was the main reason I didn't write. I went through tough times with my family but now I'm back!

Tricia looked at Jack, cupped in her palms. He was so tiny, so delicate it was adorable. Her best friend, two inches tall and sitting in her hands, completely nude. Tricia shuddered slightly at the thought of the situation. She had Jack wrapped around her finger, almost literally. He would do anything she asked, or she could force him to do anything. He was two inches tall for god's sake, what could he do to her? She just wouldn't restore him to normal size!

 

Where'd that come from? Tricia blinked and looked back down at her boyfriend. It felt wonderful to say that. Jack was her boyfriend. She lightly ran a finger down his side.

 

"Is something wrong?" Jack asked.

 

"No sweetie, not at all." Tricia ruffled his hair with the tip of her finger. He was that small, her finger could over power him, even her pinky! Tricia smiled as she pushed him onto his back. She set her index finger on him.

 

"Hey, what's going on?" Jack asked, confused.

 

"I want to see you get out." She told him.

 

"What?" Jack was confused. She would have to make it clearer.

 

"I want you to get out from under my finger. Push it off you" Tricia breathed with excitement. She was overpowering his itty bitty body with just her finger. It was... almost arousing. He was so tiny.

 

"Tricia- mmph! I kinda, urgh, need you to get this off me." He apparently didn't get the message. She wanted to see him squirm under her finger. 

 

"I want you to push my finger off Jack. It's just one finger Jackie, it's not that hard for such a strong man, right?" Tricia giggled at his predicament. Jack's hopeless struggle to move her finger, his squirming and pushing doing nothing to help his escape. It all excited her. But why did it excite her?

 

"Tricia..." Jack groaned helplessly "Why are you doing this?" Tricia looked down at him. Jack was struggling, she could feel his teeny hands pushing on her finger. He couldn't stop her, he couldn't stop her from wearing him in her shoe like an insole. He couldn't do anything...

 

"Tricia! I... can't breathe!" Jack gasped out. Tricia shook her head hard. She looked down at her finger resting on Jack's body, pushing hard on his chest.

 

"Oh, god, I'm sorry sweetie. I just wanted to... never mind, never mind." She looked away guiltily. "Are you ok?"

 

"Yeah, I'm ok..." Jack felt up his body, he really could breathe but Tricia was scaring him. He needed to get her attention.

 

"What was that all about?"

 

"I-I don't know... I was just thinking how tiny you were when I pulled you out of my shoes then I thought about how weak you were then I thought that maybe I should keep you and-"

 

"Hold up; you wanted to KEEP me?"Jack yelled. Tricia winced.

 

"Y-Yes, I did." She looked away with tears in her eyes. Jack would hate her now. He wouldn't care for her especially if she thought like this... Keeping Jack like a pet, what kind of horrible person would do that?

 

"If you want to keep me, you might have to clear it with my parents Trish! For that matter, you'll have to get your parents to agree too!" Tricia looked at him, shocked. He was smiling up at her with a goofy smile.

 

"Wha-" He didn't even let her start.

 

"I know you probably think I 'hate you' or 'won't ever forgive you' or some stupid crap like that. But don't worry Tricia. I'll always forgive you."

 

"Jack-"

 

"I can tell it's hard having to care for me, having to hide me every second of the day. I'm probably more of a burden to you than you are to me. And you are a huge burden." Tricia blushed unintentionally.

 

"I can tell when we're alone like this; I can tell what you want to do. It's especially easy to see after you've done something like wear me in your shoe like we just did a moment ago. It's obvious you kinda really want to fuck me." Tricia blushed an even deeper shade of red.

 

"And it'll happen. What can my puny self do to stop you Tricia? You could pick me up and fuck my brains out now if you really wanted to. But you care about me? Right?" 

 

"Right..." Tricia murmured.

 

"Then I'll let you do what you want with me." He went up and hugged her finger, wrapping his arms around the digit "Just please don't think I hate you ever again. You get sad and I can tell what you're thinking. And It's not true. It'll never be true. Even if you dump me. I won't ever hate you Tricia. Never ever."

 

Tricia looked down at the most amazing person she'd ever met in her life, wrapped around her finger in a tight bear hug. Two inches tall and he still had the biggest heart out of anyone she'd ever seen. 

 

"Besides" Jack said quietly, almost so she couldn't hear "You're the only person who can accept me for me. If everybody else knew what I liked..." A buzzing noise broke the silence.

 

"What's that?" Jack frowned.

 

"I think it's my phone. I thought I set it to silent thought." Tricia grabbed her phone with her free hand. It was silent, but the buzzing still came from somewhere.

 

"It's not my phone." Tricia frowned "So what is it?"

 

She listened to the buzzing. It seemed to be coming from her suitcase. Her eyes widened.

 

"Crap, it's your phone!" Jack's eyes widened.

 

"Shit, it's probably my mom! Oh man, she's gonna kill me if I don't answer." Tricia slipped Jack into her pocket and rifled through her clothes. Jack's clothes were here too, but for some reason they were on the bottom. She tossed all her spare outfits out until she found the phone.

 

"Here" Tricia set Jack and his phone down on the nightstand. She pressed the "Answer Call" button on the touch screen.

 

"Hey Mom." Jack said.

 

"Jack, why didn't you answer the phone at home?"

 

"Uhhh... I'm out getting lunch with Tricia right now." Tricia smiled but remained silent.

 

"Of course you're with Tricia. Tell her I said hi!" Jack looked up at Tricia who was suppressing a laugh.

 

"Hi Mrs. Miller!" She said.

 

"How are things at home Jack?"

 

"Fine. Boring, but fine."

 

"I'm sorry you're so bored sweetie. We wanted to take you along but it's an adult only hotel. But it's okay, only five more days." 

 

Jack rolled his eyes. Only five more days. That would add up to a nine day trip in all. Only five more days.

 

"It's ok Mom, I'm glad I stayed home. Something good's happened while you've been gone."

 

"What happened?"

 

Jack took a deep breath and let it out.

 

"Tricia and I are dating."

 

"Huh?" She sounded like she heard wrong.

 

"Tricia's my girlfriend, Mom." There was silence for a few seconds.

 

"That's great honey."

 

"You're not surprised?" Jack was surprised.

 

"No Jack, I'm not. You and Tricia... You two have an inseparable bond. I'm surprised you didn't start dating her sooner."

 

"Oh."

 

"But listen Jack... Wait, make sure Tricia can't hear." Jack looked up at Tricia who smiled down. She got up off her knees and walked away.

 

"Is she gone?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"Tricia's one of the prettiest girls of her age that I've seen. But she likes you Jack. I shouldn't be telling you this but, she came to me once asking about you. She wanted to ask you out but you made her nervous. She thought you'd say no. I know how hard being turned down is but if you turned her down, she wouldn't be able to cope well. Remember that Jack. Remember what you mean to her."

 

"I will Mom."

 

"I have to go meet your father for dinner now. I just thought to check in on you. Make sure the house hasn't burned down yet."

 

"Har-har"

 

"I really do have to go now though. Give Tricia a kiss for me Jack! Bye honey!"

 

"Bye Mom" Jack said as the call ended. He thought about what she said. 'Remember what you mean to her.'

 

"Are you done?" Tricia knelt down next to Jack.

 

"Yeah?" Tricia picked up the phone and put it in her pocket.

 

"How'd she react?"

 

"She wasn't that surprised. She said that it was only a matter of time until you asked me out."

 

"You forgot to tell her that YOU asked me out."

 

Jack frowned. "You're right, I did."

 

"That's alright. Your mom already knows I've got bigger balls than you. And I'm a girl."

 

"She does not and no You don't!" Jack protested. Tricia giggled. She plucked him off the nightstand and carried him in her palm.

 

"Those tiny specks don't count" Tricia poked his crotch. Jack's penis swelled up at her touch. 

 

"Make me big! Then we'll see how small they are!"

 

"Hmmm, no. I like you when you're tiny. Just perfect to be my boy toy."

 

"I'll be better at my normal size" Jack joked around.

 

"Or you can be better at two inches tall. Tough luck sweetie, but I'm in charge here." Tricia hooked her thumb in the waistband of her jeans. She pulled them out, along with her bikini bottom she'd been hiding, planning to surprise Jack with a trip to the beach.

 

Jack looked down at his girlfriend's sacred place. He'd been there before. But he wasn't scared anymore. He trusted Tricia more than anyone.

 

Tricia dangled Jack above her bikini. "I told you I'm in charge" she laughed as she dropped Jack in. She let the waistband snap back in place.

 

"Finally, time for the beach" Tricia looked down to where Jack was "Of course with a little extra 'fun' thrown in." Tricia grabbed a towel and sunscreen as she headed out of the room.

End Notes:

I actually didn't write most of this chapter. I had a friend of mine help me with this. That's why it's mostly in 3rd Person.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3550