How Sweet it is by Sizescribe
Summary:

A troubled relationship reaches a bizzare conclusion.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Object, Entrapment, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 6395 Read: 21415 Published: May 13 2013 Updated: May 13 2013

1. Chapter 1 by Sizescribe

2. Chapter 2 by Sizescribe

3. Chapter 3 by Sizescribe

Chapter 1 by Sizescribe

How Sweet it is

 Chapter 1

 

    Claudia and Jake have been on the outs for weeks, but finally they have reconciled.  The couple is pretty average all around, Jake an average height, slim man, in his mid twenties, with black hair and brown eyes.  Claudia has blond hair and blue eyes, and is a petite five foot two inches tall.  They both sit on the hood of Jake’s coup, overlooking the small town, both dressed casually, and both soaking in the romantic atmosphere.   The lights of the small town twinkle beneath them, Jake turns to Claudia and smiles.

“Remember we used to come up here, in high school?” he asks, his voice dripping with nostalgia as he turns his head towards Claudia.

“Yeah, you used to always try and get into my pants...” Claudia says, blinking her eyes innocently.

“And fail miserably.”  Jake shoots back, his smile widening into a lusty grin.

The crickets chirp around them, a warm summer breeze wafting through the area, rustling Claudia’s long hair.   Claudia moves in close to jake and puts her arm over his chest, and Jake leans his head in, kissing his girlfriend passionately.

“Access denied...” Claudia says playfully, giggling briefly as she pulls him in for another passionate kiss, running her pink fingernails through his hair.

“I’m sorry I was mean to you.” Jake says, breathily, caught up in the moment, his erection throbbing against his blue jeans.

Claudia turns around, laying on her back, crossing her arms over her chest and closing her eyes.  She sighs a sigh of frustration.  “Can we not?” she asks sternly.

“I just feel bad...” Jake begins,  shifting to his own back uncomfortably.  Another stiff breeze blows the romantic atmosphere away, leaving in it’s wake a tension that causes both to stir awkwardly.

“You still know how to kill the mood, huh?” Claudia sighs as she sits up, hopping down off of the hood and opening the passenger side door.  She climbs in and slams the door, leaving Jake laying on top of the hood to contemplate what has just transpired.

Jake sighs, he knew this side of Claudia all too well, any little thing would set her off.  Which is how they wound up in this mess in the first place.  She would get pissed off at him for the tiniest of details, and he would retaliate, saying things he regretted later.

“Not this time...” He whispers to himself, already feeling the anger build in his gut.

“Not this time.” He repeats to himself a little bit louder, determined to wait Claudia out.

Jake knows she she is not going anywhere, it is after midnight, and he has the car keys in his pocket. He closes his eyes, knowing that if he just waits, she will come to him.  Jake slowly drifts off to sleep, his body perspiring from the warm summer heat.

He comes to when he feels Claudia’s petite fingers on his chest, rocking him back and forth.  He jumps to attention, realizing that he had passed out.  He prepares himself for another verbal lashing, but to his surprise Claudia just lays back down beside him.  Both of them stare up at the stars for a minute or so.

“Ok, I’m a bitch, sorry...” she apologizes as she wraps her arm around his.  

Bingo! Jake thinks to himself, his whole body swelling in excitement as he takes a deep breath.

He had found a way to save their relationship, once and for all.

“Nah, I can be insensitive sometimes.” he says, searching for her hand and squeezing it in his.

“You know, no one else is here.” she says seductively as she rubs her free hand up and down his stomach.  She does not hesitate to unbutton his fly and slip her hand down his pants, causing Jake to spasm a bit in shocked pleasure.

“Ohh...” Jake moans, a huge smile creeping across his lips, this was going better than he had planned.

Claudia climbs on top of him and starts to grind on his crotch, passionately kissing him as he rubs his hands up and down her slender back.  He grabs her rear end and gives it a nice squeeze. She leans up and smiles down on him.

“My butt!” she says playfully as she lifts his shirt.  She leans in again and starts to kiss down his chest, slowly making her way down to his crotch as he lays his head back against the windshield.

He feels his fly being unzipped and a moment later he feels his erection enter Claudia’s warm mouth, her tongue rolling around his penis.  He slams his hands down on the hood of the car as if something were trying to drag him away.  He can feel her lips close around the base of his cock, moving up and down, up and down, bringing him ever closer to orgasm.  

Within another minute, he moans a bit, shooting his load into her mouth and collapsing onto the hood of the car.  “Oh god... where did that come from?” he asks breathily.

“I don’t know, I just... wanted to taste you I guess.” she says sheepishly as she crawls back onto the hood of the car, laying once again on her back and looking up at the stars.

The couple sits there for a silent moment, recollecting what had just happened.  The spark was back in their lives, they both felt it.  

“I love you.” Claudia says, snuggling up to him once more.  “You are a pain in the ass sometimes, but I love you.” she continues as Jake just sits there, soaking it all up.

“Will you move back in with me?” she says as she kisses his neck.

“Yeah.” He answers without hesitation, moving his shoulder a bit in a knee jerk reaction to her assault on his exposed neck.  

“Good, I know it’ll work this time, you just need to a little bit sweeter to me.” she says as she turns her head towards him for a brief second, turning it back towards the sky just in time to see a shooting star whiz by overhead.

“I wish you were a little bit sweeter.” she says, giggling at her own childishness.

A split second later Jake’s lungs stop functioning, and he jolts upright, clutching his chest and desperately trying to suck in oxygen.

“Oh my god! Jake?!” Claudia half screams, her hands beginning to tremble as she places one on his shoulder.

Jake’s eyes bug out of his head, but he doesn't find the fact that he can’t breathe uncomfortable. In fact, his lungs felt fine, they just cease to supply oxygen to his body, which oddly enough, doesn't seem affected.  The next thing jake feels is his heart stopping, followed by an icy feeling running throughout his entire body.  

“Oh my god Jake!? What’s happening to you?! talk to me!” Claudia screams hysterically as Jake’s body starts to quickly dwindle, his clothing and skin turning a deep, dark brown.

The clothing on Jake’s body quickly fuses with his skin as the world becomes unbelievably gigantic to him.  A moment later he finds himself laying flat on his stomach, staring at a gigantic Claudia, who is looking down on him, her mouth agape.

“Claudia!” he yells, his tiny voice quickly dissipating in the vast space all around him.

Claudia simply shrieks, which causes Jake’s whole body to vibrate.  It is unbelievably warm, and the heat makes his whole body burn fiercely, even his clothes.  

“You, you’re, you...” Claudia stammers as she moves a giant hand towards Jake, who instinctively climbs to his hands and knees, the hand was larger than his whole body, and he can feel the massive amounts of heat wafting off of it.  The heat seems to cause him a great deal of discomfort and he scrambles away from her hand.  

“You’re chocolate...” She finally stammers, grabbing his upper body carefully between her thumb and forefinger.

Jake starts to squirm and screams as her delicate fingers lift him off of the hood of the car, the heat cutting through his chest and back like a hot knife.

“No! no!” he screams as he kicks his legs in the air.  “Put me down! put me down! you’re melting me!” Jake screams desperately as the car door opens.  

He finds himself sitting on the passenger seat, the heat trapped inside the car causing him to writhe around and moan in agony as he stares up at his now gigantic girlfriend.  Claudia looks at her hand, wide eyed, her fingertips covered in small smears of melted chocolate, which she rubs together.  

“Claudia please, the air conditioning!” Jake screams out, causing Claudia to snap her head down towards him.

“Oh god, please don’t melt!” she stammers as goes to start the car, Jake moans when he realizes the keys were in his pocket.  But to his surprise the car starts anyway.  Looking up he see’s his keys dangling from the ignition, great relief surging through his tiny, chocolate body.  Claudia had a habit of taking things out of Jake’s pocket without him noticing, it was a game they played, and this time, it had saved his life.

He watches in anticipation as she cranks the AC, aiming the passenger side vent down at him.  

at first it causes him to scream in agony as hot air blasts him, but it quickly turns cool, and then crisp.  He tries to sigh in relief as the cool air blasts over him, but finds he cannot, his new body will allow no such thing.

“Thank you... thank you...” he says, in a low whisper.

“Are you trying to talk? I can’t hear anything, I see your lips moving, but, oh god jake! oh god!” she panics, her eyes wide and her arms moving this way and that, frantically.

“What are we gonna do? I’ll bring you to the hospital, no I can’t do that, what if this isn’t real?”

She stammers on as she looks behind her, pulling out of the spot erratically and whipping the car around. The sharp movements cause jake to tumble around the seat.   

“Oh I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” she apologizes frantically as she looks down on Jake, snapping her head back to the road as she speeds down the winding hill.

“Claudia! Claudia!” Jake screams as he sits up, trying to steady himself, only to land flat on his face as the car hugs a massive curve.  He lifts his head up frantically, staring up at his now giant size girlfriend as she drives like a madwoman, not even paying attention to him.

After a few tense minutes the car stops, and the engine is killed.

“Oh my god, are you ok? I’ll get you into the fridge right away, sit tight, please! please stay with me!” she pleads as she opens the glove compartment, pulling out a napkin, which she lowers down onto Jake.

“Claudia! ahh!!” Jake screams covering his face as the napkin blots out his vision.  He finds himself lifted and carried through the air, the car door slamming and the alarm sounding.

He feels each step his massive girlfriend takes, and can hear the keys jingling as she hastily opens the door, flipping on a light and running to the fridge, yanking it open.

Bright light floods jason’s eyes, but they do not burn as he is set down on the glass shelf of the fridge.  A gigantic jar of peanut butter towering over his tiny body.

“Jake...” Claudia’s massive voice booms, causing jake to twist around, her face hovering just above the shelf as she bends down.

“Claudia, call nine-one-one!” Jake screams in a panic, as Claudia blinks at him, her eyes bloodshot.  

“I can’t hear you Jake...” she says, her voice quivering.  

Claudia reaches a finger out and rolls her fingertip down the length of Jake’s tiny body, mouthing the word wow, before pulling it away.  

“I..I..just let me think for a minute.” Claudia sighs before slowly standing up and closing the door, sealing Jake in complete darkness.


 
 
 
 









 





 







Chapter 2 by Sizescribe

Chapter 2

 

    Jake walks over to the massive jar of peanut butter, by feel alone, and slides down against it.  He wants to cry in despair, but while his mind can feel emotion, his body no longer seems to be able to react to those feelings.  He can hear Claudia’s muffled voice talking to someone, though through the hum of the fridge kicking on, and the thick door, he cannot understand a word.  

   A  few tense minutes go by, and Jake explores the sensations of his new body.  He lifts his foot up, and brings it down against the glass with a light clack-clack sound.  He can still feel his foot striking the glass of the shelf, and his body can obviously still feel pain.

Suddenly he feels something grab control of his body, causing him to stand up against his will.  

“Uh, uh, um.” he nervously whimpers as his arms slap down at his sides, his head snapping forward.  

He tries desperately to move, but finds his new body completely unresponsive.  

A moment later the fridge opens up, causing the light bulb above Jake’s tiny head to flood the shelf with bright light.  The door peels away to reveal Claudia and her friend Julia, a young ginger who Claudia works with at the office.  

“What am I looking at?” the young redhead asks, confused.

“It’s Jake, look at him!” Claudia responds hysterically, both giant women looking down on him.

“What, this?” Julia asks sarcastically as her fingers close around the lifeless chocolate man, lifting him out of the fridge and up to her face.

“Oh my god, be careful!” Claudia screams, moving her hand towards Jake, Claudia simply laughs as she brings Jake up to her billboard sized face.

“Hon, it’s nothing but a tiny chocolate man...” Julia responds, confusion creeping onto her face as she gently places Jake back into the fridge, slowly closing the door.

“Are you ok?” Julia says in a worried tone as the door slowly closes on Jake.  The tiny chocolate man wants to scream out to Julia, but his body fails to respond.  The conversation goes on, muffled as Jake is forced to stand at attention.

Finally the front door slams closed and Jake’s body begins to respond again.  He lifts his hand and touches his face. Instead of feeling his familiar facial hair and skin, his fingertips just kind of clink against his cheek.

“Oh god, what am I?” he moans to himself as the fridge is yanked open.  The force is too much for Jake, and he finds himself tumbling onto his rear with a tiny hard clicking sound.  Claudia’s angered face appearing over him, her hot breath blasting him, causing him to shrink back into the fridge.

“Why Jake? Why did you do that?!” she asks angrily, a tear streaming down her cheek.

“I didn’t, I couldn’t move!” he calls out, holding a single arm out in front of him, as if to ward off the angry giant before him.

“You can’t talk, can you?” She asks, sniffling a bit as she withdraws her head from the fridge.

“What do you mean? I am talking, can’t you hear me?” Jake says, climbing to his feet as Claudia bends down.

“Just stop, you’re freaking me out...” Claudia says as she sniffles a bit.  “You can’t be Jake, you can’t be.” she says as she reaches a humungous hand towards him, but stops just short of wrapping her palm around his tiny body.

“Please, no don’t pick me up!” Jake pleads as he backs away from the tremendous hand.

“I am Jake!” he cries out desperately as he snaps his head towards his giant girlfriend.

“I said stop it!” she half screams as her hand turns into a fist, which pounds the ground in front of him, sending him off balance and tumbling into the wall of the fridge.  Jake slumps down the wall, his arms and legs shaking uncontrollably, his bottom lip quivering in pure terror.

“You aren’t real, and tomorrow, you’ll be gone...”  She says as she stands up, slowly closing the door.

“No, Claudia wait! Wait!” he screams as the door seals itself, the fridge goes dark, and Jake can hear her walk away.

 Time has no meaning as it rolls on, and on, and on.  Jake tries to sleep, but finds himself neither tired or able.  After what feels like an eternity the door opens again, and Claudia’s gigantic form is standing before him, dressed in her grey and black pajamas.  Pajamas that he had bought for her.  He slowly stands up, noticing that the apartment outside of the fridge was soaking in early morning sunlight.  The giant woman bends down, and her eyes narrow at the tiny chocolate man.

“You’re still here.” she says, her face softening as she gets down on her knees.

“It’s me...” Jake says as he pats his chest with his hands, timidly moving closer to Claudia’s gigantic face. Claudia smiles a little bit, but the smile quickly fades as she cups her face in her hands, crying hysterically.  

“This can’t be happening!” she bawls, her voice quivering as she stands up.  

“Claudia please, no! wait!” Jake pleads as the door slams shut, sending him stumbling backwards a tiny bit, the loud sound of glass clinking against glass filling his little ears.  

 Once again sealed in frigid darkness, Jake leans against an unknown object, and time marches forward.  minutes, turn into hours, and Jake slowly finds his mind numbing.  He is not hungry, nor thirsty, and he cannot sleep.  He is forced to just stare into the murky darkness, listening to the low hum of the giant refrigerator.   The door opens after a long while, and Claudia is dressed casually, a pair of jean shorts and a white tank top.  Her eyes are puffy and bloodshot as she reaches a hand inside the fridge, directly over Jake’s tiny body.  Jake cringes and expects to be manhandled, but her giant fingers instead wrap around a bottle of water.  He opens his eyes as he hears her flip flops scrape against the kitchen tile, he loved those flip flops...

His thoughts are shattered as the gigantic bottle is pulled out of the fridge, and Claudia’s head turns towards him.  Their eyes lock for a long moment before Claudia whimpers a tiny bit, turning her head away and closing the door.  He stands up and lashes out with his fist, hitting something hard and plastic with a hollow thunk.  

“God dammit!” he shouts, punching the object again.

“God fucking dammit!” he screams as he falls to his knees, curling into a tiny ball and shivering.

Another long period of time passes and Jake does not move.

“This isn’t happening, this isn’t happening, this isn’t happening, this isn’t happening, this isn’t happening, this isn’t happening.” he mutters hysterically, over and over again. The fridge opens again after a few more hours, and Claudia simply stares down at the tiny chocolate man, her face a steel wall.

“You're not real.” she says, more to herself then to him.   She shakes her head and grabs a few random items from the shelf below him, an onion, and some garlic.  Without hesitation she closes the door, leaving Jake to feel more like a simple item in her fridge than an actual living being.  

 Jake thinks long and hard about a lot of things in the next few hours.  He could not really blame his girlfriend for the way she was acting, and he tries to put himself in her shoes, what would he do?  

“The poor girl thinks she is going crazy.” He says out loud, his own voice comforting him somehow. Though the next set of thoughts that enter his head make him shiver with fright.

He knew his girlfriend, they have dated for over a decade.  And when she started to get a little bit crazy, there was no telling what she’d do.  She was obviously not going to attempt to get him help, not after the Julia incident.

Time seems to march forward as usual, this time however the torment doesn't end, the fridge door does not open for the rest of the night.  The huge amount of uninterrupted thinking time starts to drive the tiny chocolate man insane.  He starts to think of himself as just another piece of food in his girlfriend’s giant fridge, which leads him to the thought of her taking him out, and devouring him. He knew that she usually had her time of the month fairly soon, and she could not resist chocolate.

“Oh god!” He cries out, his voice quivering.

After many hours Jake can feel his body reacting against his will once more, forcing him to his feet and plastering his arms to his sides. He can hear the thump of footsteps approach the fridge and the door peels away, flooding his world with light.

“Can I get you something to drink?” Claudia appears, bending down, her hand reaching for another bottle of water.

“No thanks mam” A familiar voice hits Jake’s ears, it was the town’s sheriff, Bill.

Hope floods through Jake’s mind, but it is all dashed away as Claudia simply looks down at him, emotionless.  

“So you say he was here, and he just left, without saying anything?” Bill says, scribbling notes on a small pad.

“Yes.” Claudia replies, rising to her full height and closing the fridge once more.  

“Two days ago...” She says as the door slowly swings shut, sealing Jake into his own personal hell once again.  The conversation goes for another few minutes before the front door is closed, and Jake’s body once again loosens up, allowing him to move.  

“I’m not missing! I’m right here!” he screams.  “You hear me? I’m right here!” he screams again, his voice cracking.  

The day drones on.  

Hours later the fridge opens once more, and Claudia is holding a gigantic gallon of milk, which she slides onto the top shelf.  She looks down at the tiny figure, who is slumped up against a carton of orange juice, glaring back at her.

“Oh god my back.” she complains to herself, instantly alerting Jake that her period was starting.    

She slowly lowers her eyes onto the tiny Jake, and grins a bit, giggling a giggle that sends shivers down his spine.

“You’re still here...” she says, but this time the tone of loss has faded from her voice, replaced with cold, hard denial.  

“Maybe I should...” She says as she lowers her hand towards Jake, who panics and jumps to his feet, dashing behind the gigantic Jar of peanut butter.  

“Maybe you should wh-what!?” Jake cries out, even though by now he is aware that she cannot hear him.

“Nah... I mean, you just remind me so much of him...” she says, her voice as cold as the inside of the fridge as she withdraws her hand.  

“Oh, but look, you are starting to get all cruddy.” She says as she walks away for a second, coming back with a huge ziploc bag.  She reaches a hand out towards Jake, moving the gigantic peanut butter aside with ease.  

“No, what are you doing? No!” Jake screams, backing himself into the back wall.

“Aw, don’t worry... I just want to keep you nice and fresh.”  She says to herself as her fingers wrap around his tiny body, hovering him over the open bag.  He screams as she carelessly drops him inside, causing him to land flat on his face against the clear plastic.  He can see all the way down to the floor, her perfectly pedicured toenails painted orange.  Each toe was almost as wide as him, and half as long.  His thoughts are shattered as he finds himself rolling end over end, his arms and legs pinned helplessly against the taught plastic as the bag is rolled up into a cylinder. He wiggles helplessly as he is pinned between two gigantic glass jars on the door of the fridge, the bar running across the front of the shelf coming up to his chin.

“No! ugnh!” Jake struggles as she simply looks down on him, a creepy smile playing across her gigantic lips.

“You look quite delicious, wouldn’t want you to spoil.” she says as she playfully taps a gigantic index finger, an index finger as tall as him, against the thick plastic.  Without another word, she swings the door closed, and Jake can feel himself swinging in-wards before the light is once again extinguished.  

 

 

 

 


 

















Chapter 3 by Sizescribe

Chapter 3

The door opens and shuts countless times over the next few days, most of the time, Jake is simply ignored.  But twice Claudia has stared down at Jake for a long time, her eyes possessing a hunger which causes the tiny confection to fear for his life, or whatever it is that he was living.  He thinks about the peanut butter, and the milk.  He had seen her during her binges, usually when she had her “friend” as she called it.  She had a very set way of eating chocolate,  She would sit at the kitchen table, with a tall glass of milk, a plate, and gobs of peanut butter.

She would nibble on it, savoring every last bit, and just kind of unwind throughout the whole experience.  It worked so well, that he would usually buy her chocolate when he sensed her time coming.  But now, here he was, the chocolate, and her denial was so fierce that the fridge started to feel like death row.  He had thought of trying to escape long and hard, but there was so much working against him, like the thick plastic baggie that he finds himself in.  He laughs a bit, even if he got out of the fridge, and then her apartment, he’d slowly melt away.  

That is if he did not freeze up when someone else came near him.

No, there was to be no escape.

The fridge opens and Claudia is standing over him in Pink pajamas, the soft glow of the living room light the only illumination in the apartment.  Her hand carelessly snatches the bag from the shelf and she unrolls it, bringing it up to her face.  Jake looks on in terror, the ground hundreds of feet below, her orange toenails wiggling a little bit.  Jake felt longing mixing with his terror, he loved her feet, he used to rub them, they were so tiny, now they were like cars.

“Hello sweetie.” she says, giggling and rocking the bag back and forth a little bit.  Jake snaps his head forward as she struggles to sit up, Claudia’s face filling his vision.

“They still haven’t found him, but not to worry, they will, he’s out there, I’m sure of it.”  She says confidently.  Each time she talks Jake is given a front row seat to her perfect teeth, each one as large as his torso.  He whimpers and pushes his hands desperately against the plastic.  

“I’m here Claudia, please, listen to me... please...” he whispers as Claudia looks down on him hungrily.

But you, you are driving me insane, I don’t know if I am going crazy, but there is no way you exist.  So...” She trails off, slowly licking her lips.

“No, Claudia! No! Nooooo!” He shouts, desperately clawing at the bag.  

Claudia simply giggles.

“Don’t be scared, it’s not like you didn’t have it coming, looking so sweet and delicious.” she coos as she grabs the gallon of milk, and the peanut butter, bringing all three items over to the table, and gently setting them down.

As she stands up and walks over to the cabinet to grab a plate, her phone rings.    

“Hello.” she says as she opens the door with her free hand, grabbing a large porcelain dinner plate and setting it on the table next to Jake, who is scrambling to the front of the bag, desperately trying to peel it apart.

“I see” she says into the phone, coldly as she opens another cabinet, grabbing a small glass, which she also sets on the table.  She opens a cabinet draw and grabs a large spoon, finally sitting down in front of Jake, her torso towering over him like a house.

“Well, thank you very much.” She says before putting the phone down on the table.

“They found Jake, he is down at the hospital, turns out they found him stumbling on the side of the road, so they took him there.” she says, her voice relieved.

“Which means YOU.” she says sternly as he lifts the bag up, breaking the seal and slipping her fingers inside. “My little buttercup, is me going crazy.”  She says as she pinches the tiny piece of chocolate between her thumb and forefinger.  Jake screams as her body heat rips into his skin, causing wide swatches of it to become slightly softer as he is placed on the plate.  

“And since you won’t go away on your own, you leave me little choice.” she giggles as she knocks Jake over onto his back.  Jake’s lower lips quiver as he stares up at his once petite girlfriend, who now towers over him.  She was preparing to devour him, like so many other pieces of chocolate before.

“Please, don’t eat me!” He begs as he pushes his tiny hands into her finger, leaving small smudges of chocolate behind.  Claudia simply raises her finger to her mouth and shoves it inside, pulling it out with a loud smacking noise.  “mmmm” she moans as she uncaps the gallon of milk, pouring some of it into the glass.

She unscrews the peanut butter and digs the spoon inside, lowering it down onto the plate and tapping off a gob large enough to bury Jake’s entire body.  He stands up and attempts to run towards the side of the plate, only to have the spoon block his path, the peanut butter slathered indent coming almost as tall as he is.

“And where do you think you’re going? You’re not going anywhere except into my tummy!” she giggles as she moves the spoon towards him, backing him up towards the huge gob of peanut butter.  

“Good thing you’re so itty bitty, I should really be getting to the hospital.”  She says emphatically as Jake falls backwards into the cold spread.  He struggles to get up, but finds that his tiny body creates a suction, which engulfs him further as he struggles uselessly, entrapping him up to his waist.

“Oopsie!” Her gigantic voice booms down, playfully as she picks up the glass of milk, taking a large sip, before placing it back down onto the table, with a low thunk.  Jake looks down for a moment and then looks back up at Claudia’s face, a milk mustache clinging to her upper lip, which she wipes away.  Her fingers come down and pinch his tiny upper body between them, lifting him before her huge mouth.  Her index finger runs down his legs as they cycle air, collecting the sticky peanut butter.  She shoves the finger into her mouth again and sucks it off, removing the finger with a loud smacking sound, yet again. “Mmmm...” She moans as she moves his torso towards her lips, her tongue snaking out and licking his tiny face.

Jake screams out in pure pain as the saliva from her tongue sticks to his cheek, burning through it like acid.  “Don’t no, no, no, no!” He screams as he kicks his legs, pushing his hands against her thumbprint, which slip around the large canvas, leaving chocolaty smears.  Jake realizes at this point that this was going to happen, he was nothing but chocolate to her, and she was going to eat him, and there was nothing he could do to stop her.   

“Look at those little tiny fingers, aww.” she says as she smacks her lips.  

“Oh, you’re messy...” she giggles as she moves her mouth to his tiny hand, her teeth clamping down on all five fingers of his right hand.  He instinctively pulls away but finds that the sheer strength of her teeth are no match for his puny arm.  Jake experiences the most pain he has ever felt in his life as all five fingers are severed from his hand.  He screams hysterically and pulls his digitless hand back, noticing that there is no blood.  

There is simply solid chocolate.  

“Oh god, so good.” Claudia moans to herself as her jaw gyrates a tiny bit.  Jake finds himself lowered towards the peanut butter, his whole arm being slathered through the sticky substance before he is lifted before Claudia’s hungry face again, her eyes glazed over, and her lips filling his vision.  Her lips part again, this time, most of his arm is thrust inside, resting on the tip of her tongue.  Claudia’s merciless teeth instantly chomp down, easily separating his entire arm from his body.  Jake again cries out in agony as his body is lowered towards the plate.  He is set down and writhes about in agony, clutching at the stub that was once his arm.  Claudia takes another sip of milk and let’s out a contented “Ahh” before her fingertips come down and clamp onto his left foot.

“And these little feeties!” She coos as she twists his left foot clean off of his body, lifting it to her giant lips and slipping it through.  She closes her eyes for a brief moment before opening them and smiling, Jake hears his tiny foot crunch a little bit before he watches his giant girlfriend swallow.  The look on her giant face as she gazed down on Jake was ravenous, he had seen that look many times, but this was different, it was trained on him...

Claudia stares down silently as her thumb and forefinger lift him up by his head, dipping his left leg into the peanut butter and lifting him hundreds of feet in the air.   She tilts her head back and opens her mouth.  A heat wave hits his entire body, causing him to writhe in pain, his body slowly moving towards complete shock.  His leg is clamped between her teeth and ruthlessly separated from his body.   Without a word Claudia sticks his other leg inside her hot, torturous death chamber of a mouth, and servers it clean from the tiny chocolate morsel.  

Through his pain Jake did note that Claudia was no longer speaking to him, it was the final stage he felt, of his purpose on this planet.  He was food, and she was eating him.

He again finds himself on the surface of the plate, desperately trying to crawl away on his stomach with his remaining limb.  Claudia takes another sip of milk before placing an index finger on his tiny back, sliding him towards the peanut butter.  He can feel his leg sink into the substance before he is lifted again, his torso mashed between her relentless fingertips.  His leg is quickly lowered between her lips, and separates painfully just as the others have.  he is completely immobilized, his torso and head the only things remaining.  

Jake watches as Claudia grips him by each flank, lowering him into the peanut butter on his back. She pushes him back and forth as he stares up at her, his eyes and mouth wide.  Claudia whips her hair out of her face as she lifts him off of the plate, the suction creating a tiny little wet pop.  Her lips rush up and he is instantly inside of her mouth, bobbing up and down on her tongue.  He is tossed around helplessly for a few moments, his body painfully melting onto her tastebuds.

Finally he finds himself laying on his stomach between her teeth. The pressure on what remains of his body quickly building until his torso gives under the weight.  He opens his mouth one last time to scream, but his head is quickly crushed, instantly ending his life.  His gooey remains are swished around inside Claudia’s mouth as she downs the rest of her milk, and puts everything back into the fridge.

She quickly dresses herself and heads for the hospital.  On the ride over, she smacks her lips, the rich flavour of her snack lingering through the whole ride.  She enters the hospital and is quickly admitted to see Jake.  She opens the door and smiles, knowing her love was alive and well.

An old man looks up from the bed, turning to her with a grimace on his face.

“Who the hell are you?” he says rudely.

“I’m Claudia, there must be some mix up, is this room nine?” she asks, stammering a bit.

“Yes this is room nine, didn’t you see the number on the door?” he asks gruffly.

“Yes? Ja-Jake?” she asks, the terror inside of her slowly growing.

“Yeah, that’s me.” He says “Who the hell are you? What are you doing in my room?” he says a bit angrily.

“Oh, god, I have to go!” she stammers, stumbling out of the door and sprinting out of the hospital.

She runs into Jake’s car, and sits down in the drivers seat, whimpering.

“NOOOOOOOOO!!” she screeches at the top of her lungs, sobbing hysterically.

“I’m a murderer...” she whimpers starting the car.  She drives for a few minutes, until she comes across the winding hill that they had descended that fateful night.  She drives up it calmly, wiping a stray tear from her face.  When she reaches their usual spot she sits back in the seat and rummages through a stack of CDs.  She puts one in and soft music plays, she smiles a bit as she smacks her lips.  “It’s our song baby... It’s our song...” she whimpers.

She jams the car into drive and slams on the gas, rocketing off of the cliff face.  The car tumbles down the hill, and lands at it’s base, smashed to pieces.


 
 
 

 






This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3524