Not so Tiny Dancer by apex
Summary:

Amanda and Jordan are in love with each other, but don't think so about each other. What will happen when Jordan calls on "supernatural forces" to find out if Amanda really loves him?


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Butt, Body Exploration, Body Part, Unaware, Gentle, Insertion, Toilet, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 2402 Read: 47685 Published: May 04 2013 Updated: May 07 2013
Story Notes:

Just a story I came up with a while ago, and never got around to publishing it.

1. A New Beginning by apex

2. Dance Class by apex

3. Recital Night by apex

4. All things will come to an end by apex

A New Beginning by apex
Author's Notes:

This is an introductory to the story, along with a little action. Look for the main action to happen later on.

  Amanda stood at a distance and stared at Jordan, watching his every move. Finally, Jordan came over and said, “Is there something you want to tell me”? Amanda laughed awkwardly, and shrugged him off. But she wasn’t finished. Somehow she’d find a way to go out with him. Amanda was about 5’ 4”, had brown luscious hair, and chocolate brown eyes that would pierce through anyone that simply looked into them. She was ambitious, but shy, and she had a “thing” for Jordan ever since Middle School. She was also a dancer, and loved to perform in the school’s ballets. Jordan, was about 5’ 9”, had short cut black hair, brown eyes, and was very athletic. He had played on the school baseball, football, and soccer team, along with several gymnastic teams throughout his life. He also had a thing for Amanda, but was always too shy to admit it.

 

  As everyone has their own escapes, Jordan loved playing with a Ouija Board. He felt that it brought him comfort, and helped him make decisions about life. So that night, he went inside his room, and pulled the board out. He wanted to find out how he should go about asking Amanda out. All of the sudden, he hit the floor. He woke up face first on something that felt like wood. As he examined his surroundings, he became very disturbed at the fact that he was about the size of a bug. But that wasn’t anything compared to what was to happen next. All of the sudden, there was a loud beeping, it sounded a lot like an alarm clock. He looked to where the sound was coming from, and watched as the bed covers moved, and Amanda got up. She stood up, and started to stretch. As she was stretching, her stomach rumbled like a volcano exploding. She quickly walked over to the bathroom, and Jordan snuck in with her. He watched as she sat down on the toilet and began to pee. Mid-stream, there was a “plop.” Then another plop, and a really loud splash. He thought in horror, what her body could do to him if she were to accidentally eat him. She wiped herself, and flushed the toilet. He hopped inside her pajama pants pocket and she walked downstairs to go get something to eat.

 

  She made some eggs and bacon for herself, and started to eat. Jordan decided to climb up to her head, and see all the action. However, halfway up he fell, and managed to catch something. Unfortunately for Jordan, he caught the bottom end of a piece of bacon as Amanda picked it up. He couldn’t let go cause of the fall distance. He just watched in horror, as Amanda’s tongue slowly came out of her mouth to greet the bacon. It wiggled around, and as Amanda started to open her mouth so she could chew, Jordan started to scream for her to stop. She took a bite, and just missed him. Jordan watched as she chewed her food, he could hear it crunching, and could hear her tongue slapping the inside of her mouth. He watched as she took a big gulp and swallowed. He then thought about the fate the bacon was just given and how that was almost his. Just then, Amanda happened to look at the bacon. She screamed and jumped back. She picked up Jordan and held him real close to her eyes. “What are you”? She asked.

 

End Notes:

Find out in the next chapter what will happen to Jordan as he tries to explain to Amanda what's going on.

Dance Class by apex
Author's Notes:

This is where the story starts to pick up a bit, and where Jordan and Amanda have to make a decision on how to handle the situation. 

  Jordan yelled, “IT’S ME JORDAN, FROM SCHOOL”! Amanda screamed, and started freaking out. She didn’t know how Jordan had gotten that small, or how he had gotten inside her house. She said, “I’m not sure how you got this small, but I need to put you in a safe place for now.” “This is going to be very awkward, but if I put you in my underwear, you won’t fall out.” Because Jordan secretly had a crush on Amanda, he of course agreed. So Amanda opened up her pants and dropped him in. Once inside, he started rubbing up against her public hair. It was like laying against carpet, it was thick, shaggy, and black. As she stood up and started walking, Jordan shifted downwards, and was pressed up against her labia. He got one of the biggest erections he had ever had.

 

  A couple hours later, Jordan was ready to get out. It was dark, hot, and kind of noisy down where he was. All of the sudden, a hand came down and pulled him out. He was immediately staring right at Amanda in the face. She said, “Can we talk for a second?” “Ok,” said Jordan. Amanda said, “I’ve always liked you a lot. And supposing that we get you back to normal, do you want to like go out.” Jordan replied, “Sure, I’ve always kind of had a thing for you too, but wasn’t sure how to tell you.”

 

  Then Amanda said, “Oh crap, it’s almost 4, I’m going to be late!” Jordan asked what she was talking about. She said, “For my Dance Class.” She put Jordan on her dresser, and pulled out a beautiful ballet outfit. She said, “no peeking.” Of course, Jordan had to get a glimpse of what she looked like, so he sat there and watched. Amanda took off her jeans, then her tank top. She then proceeded to take off her bra, exposing her breasts that were just the right size. Not too big, but just perky enough. When she took off her underwear, Jordan’s heart started beating faster than it ever had before. She turned around exposing her butt, and then her vagina. Jordan couldn’t believe what he was seeing. He stood there in complete amazement.

 

  She then put on her ballet outfit, picked up Jordan, and said, “I know this is really awkward, but the safest place for you is inside my underwear again”. Jordan agreed, and she dropped him in. About 20 minutes later she started warming up for her dancing. She turned one way, and Jordan got pushed up inside of her. She felt the intrusion but couldn’t stop in the middle of her class to pull him out. Then, the unthinkable happened. Amanda forgot that it was her time of the month, immediately she felt blood coming down. She was excused, and when she got to the bathroom, she quickly pulled her dress off, and pulled Jordan out. He was soaked from head to toe in blood, hardly breathing. She quickly washed him off, set him down on the sink, and started to cry. Jordan asked, “Why are you crying”? She said, “This is so embarrassing. All I wanted was to get to know you better, and maybe go out with you. Instead, I’ve almost eaten you, and accidentally used you as a tampon. What more could go wrong”? Jordan told her that everything was ok, and that it was just something they’d have to adjust to, until Jordan grew back to normal size. She put him in her pocket, and went back out.

 

Recital Night by apex

  As Amanda was walking back out, her teacher asked her, “Amanda, I don’t think you’ve signed up for the spring recital yet.” Amanda told her, “No I haven’t Mrs. Johnson, I get really bad stage fright. And I’m not sure if I can.” “Amanda, you’re a great dancer, you’ve worked hard for this”. Amanda replied, “Thank you Mrs. Johnson, I guess I can do it”. Later on back at home, Amanda pulled Jordan out of her pocket so she could change back into her regular clothes. He asked her about the recital, and said that he’d love to see her. She said, “The last time I danced at a recital, I was up on stage and I started to gag”. I don’t ever want to do that again.

 

  Later on, she was eating dinner, and Jordan was in her pocket. He peaked out of her pocket, to see something a little disturbing for someone his size. He watched as she lifted the chicken onto her tongue, and just mutilated it by chewing, He was scared to death that something like that would happen to him. All it would take, is just one slip, or one fall off of her head, and he would go from a full working body, to being digested into a little brown turd, to be flushed away.

 

  A week went by, and suddenly it was the night of the recital. Amanda stood behind the curtains, occasionally peeking through them to see all the people watching. She pulled Jordan out and asked him what to do. He said, “Just go out there and be yourself”. Amanda set him down on a table and walked over to get ready. Jordan wanted to get a better view, so he started climbing up what he thought was an empty cup. But when he got to the top, he fell in a glass of water. Frantically swimming around trying to get out, he knew he was in trouble. Suddenly, one of the stage manager’s picked the glass up. Jordan started screaming, but no one could hear him. All of the sudden he stared face to face with a familiar but scary picture. He was about an inch away from Amanda’s braces.

 

  Someone yelled, “Amanda, You’re on”. She tipped the cup up, and Jordan started to scream, “AMANDA STOP! YOU’RE GOING TO KILL ME! STOP”! Jordan was immediately hit by her tongue, and he was swished around inside her mouth, until he was face to face with her esophagus. He started sliding, until he was practically in a free fall. He fell into something that was like water, but burned immediately on contact. He knew that Amanda was about to digest him, and she didn’t even know. Jordan could hear her stomach squeeze and destroy the remains of her dinner. Outside, Amanda was up on stage dancing, and all of the sudden started to gag. Jordan felt a strong jolt, and was suddenly propelled upwards at a rapid speed. He immediately found himself on the floor, covered in digestive juices, and saw Amanda run behind the curtains. He tried to catch up with her, running as fast as he could.

 

  He finally did, and started tugging at her sock. She picked him up, and cleaned him off, sat him down on a table, and just buried her hands in her face. She couldn’t deal with this anymore, She loved Jordan, but after all the shit she’d put him through, she knew that he couldn’t feel the same way. Jordan tried to tell her otherwise, but she wouldn’t listen. Finally he was able to talk her back down, and talk her back into going outside.

 

End Notes:

The next chapter is where things may or may not start to resolve for Jordan.

All things will come to an end by apex
Author's Notes:

  Another week went by, and finally Amanda was able to come up with a way to turn Jordan back to his original size. She told him that it would involve a Ouija board again, and that they would do the ritual that night. She said, “Supposing that everything goes to plan, and you get turned back into your normal size. Do you want to go out”? Jordan said, “Yeah that sounds great”.

 

  Later that night, Amanda sat down in front of the board with Jordan in her hand. She performed the ritual, and they both became un-conscious. They woke up several hours later, on the floor. It was morning, and Jordan was his normal size again. They both were really glad the whole thing was over, but weren’t sure what to do next. It was almost as if, they knew they had to do something but weren’t sure what it was. Jordan said, “well I suppose I should probably go home”. Amanda said, “ok, I’ll see you at school on Monday”. When Jordan got home, he was still really foggy, and just knew there was something that he had to do, but couldn’t figure out what it was. That evening around dinner time, his memory came back to him in one big flash. He jumped up, and went to go back over to Amanda’s house. But as he was walking, everything went black again.

 

  When he woke up, he was staring straight up at Amanda, but she couldn’t seem to see him. He was small again. He turned around to see where he was, and he realized that he was on a plate. He started screaming at Amanda, trying to get her attention. She brought a big spoonful of mashed potatoes over and dumped it right on top of him. He was frantically struggling to try and get out, but it was to no avail. She took a big spoonful, with Jordan underneath the potatoes. He was dumped into her mouth, she started chewing. His legs were ripped off with her molars. He started to slide to the back of her throat, he tried screaming, and Amanda heard his voice, very faintly, but she heard it. It took her a few seconds to realize, that she had just eaten Jordan.

 

  She ran upstairs to the bathroom, and tried puking. But she just couldn’t do it. She just broke down, she was digesting her boyfriend, and there was nothing she could do about it. She sat there on the floor for hours, with her hand on her stomach. She could feel him melting inside of her. Finally he moved on to her intestines. She got chills, as she heard her intestines roaring and tearing apart her food. She just sat in her bed all night, and couldn’t sleep. All she could think about, was Jordan.

 

  Finally, it was morning, she got up and her whole body rumbled. She could feel her gut telling her that it was time to relieve herself. Crying, she walked over to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet. She just wanted it to be over with. She pushed, but the digested food came out really slow. She sat there for a few minutes waiting, as she pooped out her boyfriend. When she was finished she wiped herself, and kissed the toilet paper. She flushed the toilet, and pulled some pills out of the cupboard. Within 10 minutes she was dead on the floor.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3507