Her Little Boy Toy by L2K7
Summary: A POV Story of you (WHatever POV you want to consider) coming home and having a fantasy coming true with your girl. This is my first story for coming back into writing this sort of writing.
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 6781 Read: 40039 Published: April 30 2013 Updated: May 05 2013

1. Chapter 1 - A New Kind of Kiss by L2K7

2. Chapter 2 - Shrinking Fetish and Approaching Tongue by L2K7

3. Chapter 3 - Giant Blow by L2K7

4. Chapter 4 - Ecstasy and Waking by L2K7

5. Chapter 5 - Tangled with a Toe-Ring by L2K7

6. Chapter 6 - Quaking Games and a New Room by L2K7

Chapter 1 - A New Kind of Kiss by L2K7
Author's Notes:
A night that started like any other...
I started like any other night. I got home from work, took my coat off, and went to the bedroom. I would not say I am tired after work, but I am ready to relax. Being at a call center is not a very physically taxing line of work. Lots of sitting, talking, doing whatever in my off-time. It really did not take a lot out of me. But, every day when I get home, I go straight to the bed. It has just become a habit for me. Go home, go to the bedroom, and say hello to my girl. My cheerful, wonderful girl.

She is always waiting for me, somewhere in the house. Sometimes, the bedroom, in the middle of reading a book, laying on the bed in her pajamas. She would be wearing glasses that blend perfectly with the long hair that came down around them as she aimed her head down towards the book. Or she would be in the kitchen, whipping up a snack for the two of us to have as we watch a movie or sit and talk in bed. Anything to do with the bed, really. The two of us spend a lot of time there, whether we are having sexy time or just chilling.

As I got there, I could not find her. I walked into the bedroom, unbuttoning the top of my polo shirt. Work required all of the buttons be fastened, which damn near choked my neck every day. I am not the most fit person in the world. Granted, I am not anywhere near obese, wither. I am overweight. My neck is happy to finally be free from those restraints. As this happens, I hear the sounds of footsteps on the wood floor, behind me. I can feel it through the floor, and that only meant one thing. She was coming towards the bedroom, and not wearing shoes. I could always feel it when she walked with socks or barefoot. I am not really sure why, but I have always been able to.

"Good evening, honey" I started, slowly turning to greet my love. I turned myself around, a smile on my face as I looked towards her. However, when I looked around, she was in the doorway, a smirk across her face. The brown eyes that came from her face stared me up and down, and she kept that smirky smile, her pink lips smiling towards me. Her hair was hanging down, waving against her exposed neck and shoulders. She rarely ever looks at me like that, unless she really wanted something.

I was more surprised at what she was wearing. It wasn't really that late, but she was wearing nothing but a bathrobe, loosely fastened at her waist. The site of her like this really turned me on, and brought rosey blushing to my face. I brought a smile to my own face as she looked back at me. The look in her eyes said she meant business. The stare, the feeling I got from her face. It was a face that only meant one thing. "I want you", it said. "I want you right now",

Very rarely did she ever show up like that. I was almost always in control in the bedroom. But,this look she had. As confident as I am in our love, it intimidated me. A chill went up my legs, as if I knew what were about to happen, and knew that I would not be in control much longer for tonight. I took a step toward her, but was met with her taking several quick steps towards me and grabbing onto me. Her arms went onto me and I was yanked into her.

I could feel the softness of the robe against my neck and the warmth of her body as her arms kept a strong grasp on me. A strong, powerful grasp. Although she had not said a word, I could only smile. An inner desire was starting to activate. The act of being held, and within such a strong grasp was intoxicating to me. It made me want to just squeal and say "Hold me. Please, take care of me and never let me go. I want to be your little boy, to take care of at your wish". She knew I had a side of me that liked that, too. I did not even have to say anything. Before I knew it, her fingers were softly rubbing against my back.

She had such a strong grasp on me, and she let her breath run across my neck. I could feel the tiny hairs on my body stand up and chill as her warmth seemed to envelop me. I was disappearing from reality, only living in her radiating glow. She was not physically glowing, but her energy field and her compassion was everywhere around me. As she held me, she took control. She whispered in my ear, my mind now at the point of complete submission. I was willing to do anything she would ask of me. She softly, sweetly, and seductively said "Strip for me, my love." She finished this with a kiss on my cheek.

She slowly let go of me, and I did as she asked. My rushing getting the best of me, I threw all of my clothes off quickly, not bothering to go to the other room. I did not want to. Before I knew it, I was nearly done. As I pulled my socks and undies off, I could hear her whispering to me again. "Almost there, my little love." A giggle came out of her as she finished up that bit. Mere words were sending chills up my body. I looked back at her as I finished and started to smile.

Something seemed off, though. I looked back at her, and up at her. For some reason, she seemed taller. Normally, we were spot on at the same height. But, she looked like she was taller than me. My eyes were at her lips, rather than her own eyes. I blinked, assuming that she must have put on heels while I was doing my thing. I looked down and saw the toes of her feet, wiggling on the floor, as she watched what I was doing. She wasn't wearing shoes at all. Nothing. I got a chill through my stomach. I looked back up and my head shook with a certain amount of fear. Her intimidation was not just a feeling.

As I looked back, I realized that my eyes were not at her lips. My head barely reached her shoulders. My fingers started tingling as I felt a certain amount of fear. I could see it moving, too. Very subtly, but I could see her, and everything else, slowly getting larger. She reached her arms out and grabbed onto me, the strong grasp now feeling even stronger, to the point where it was overwhelming in strength. I could not fight this if I wanted to. It was strong and getting stronger.

My girl was slowly getting bigger. Or, rather, I was getting smaller. The tight grasp on me was feeling overwhelming as her voice came down to me. The voice came down, and it felt powerful, deeper, and louder. It was just a whisper, but it was loud. "Don't be scared, sweetie. You always told me you wanted to be my little boy toy. You are getting your wish. Soon, you will be as small as those little dolls I keep in the closet. So, don't be scared. I am just going to get bigger and play with you, in ways you never could have imagined"

She let out a wink and I started to feel scared, the opposite of what she said. I pushed my body against hers, my entire being shaking. I was scared. Terrified, even, at seeing her begin to tower over me, only knowing that she would be even bigger in the moments to come...
End Notes:
What else will transpire this night?
Chapter 2 - Shrinking Fetish and Approaching Tongue by L2K7
Author's Notes:
The MC shrinks further, as their girl gets some ideas on her mind...
My body was tingling, and I had a thousand feelings going through my body, at that moment. Was I scared? Definitely. Was I also excited, on some level? That would also be a yes. It was no secret to her that I had a variety of kinks. One of the most prominent being a fetish that, until now, I thought was scientifically impossible to act out. That fetish was the shrinking fetish, one that required a very...creative taste to appreciate. I just never thought I would see the day where it would be possible, let alone my girl and I acting it out, like we were about to.

I am more of a switch, when it comes to the bedroom, and we used to talk a lot about this fetish. We would Role-play and speak to one another, talking about one of us getting small, proportionally, or one of us growing to tremendous sizes. Then, we would do sexual things, play with each other, and much more. I tended to side more with the shrinking side. If I was to play with a toy-sized girl or have my girl at gigantic proportions, I wanted it all to myself. I did not want anyone else running around her. Only me.

The gist of the shrinking fetish, is this. You interact and do sexual things with your lover in the bedroom, right? What if you suddenly became smaller? What if you were half his/her height? What if you were smaller? What if the level of interaction got to a point where you could put your all and just interact with PART of them? For ladies, what if your boyfriend's cock was as big enough that you could straddle it and ride it? Or big enough that you could please him by climbing it and kissing it as you did so? Or, on the flip side, what if you could play with your girlfriend by falling into the valley that is her cleavage? That her mounds really were the size of mounds?

There are so many possibilities with fantasies in the shrinking fetish. She and I combined it with practically everything. You could combine it with the foot fetish by shrinking or being shrunk down so small and using the whole body to massage and kiss feet. Feet, goddess worship, diaper fetish. You name it, and you can combine it, in some way, with the shrinking and growing fetish. We would spend hours trying to think of new fetishes to combine with it and act out scenarios, outloud. Never did I imagine that we would be acting it out, and I would be the one getting smaller.

Yet, here I am, shrinking before her. I was looking up, my body clinging to hers, watching everything getting bigger and bigger. She was no longer talking. She just held me against her. She looked like a basketball player to me, as I slowly shrank. Tingling was going through my whole body as I felt her grip getting stronger, and her fingers and hands getting bigger. The soft robe brushed against my skin as her shoulders rose above me, my face now level with the bulges in the robe that I knew were her breasts.

Then, she escalated the situation. She started talking again, knowing what it would do to me. "Aww!", echoed the voice that was starting to sound more powerful above me. She had a huge smile on her face and her cheeks were starting to get red. "You are so cute, down there! You're like a little shorty version of yourself now. I can start to have some fun with you at this height. You have the P-E-R-F-E-C-T view!" As she smiled, she bit her lip and her hands left my back. Reaching around my frontside, she began to untie her robe. It slowly opened up, to reveal her bare skin. Those breasts that I often played with were before me, much bigger than I was used to. It made my whole face go red when I saw them. I instinctively started backing away, so I could look at her face.

"Where do you think you're going?" her voice spoke, with a sharp, strong tone. Every bone in my body halted as I saw her arms coming back around. The arms caught me in their grasp and I found myself slowly being pulled back, towards her. The breasts, the skin, and everything was getting closer. I saw her getting taller and the heat coming from her body was warming me up. My nerves started going haywire as she spoke down to me, her voice breaking me into submission. "Come to me, my love. Come, and play with me"

The words captivated me. Coming from someone I loved mesmerized me, but this...this was a level of influence I was not prepared for. Her every word send shivers through my system. I meekly yelped when she pulled me forward. The amount of strength that came from her arms was unheard of. She had me well within her grasp. I was growing more and more helpless. And I was still getting smaller. I saw her breasts moving above my head, and rising above me. "Oh! Oopsie! Too short for my big boobs, hun! Let me help you!"

Her hands went under my arms and I felt my entire body being lifted into the air. She was effortlessly picking me up, like a child! Before I knew what was going on, my fair was plunged into the dark as she hugged me into her body. I could feel the breasts on my either side. My face was stuck in a valley, and that valley would only grow larger the further we got into the night. She began to sway back and forth, her breasts jiggling from side to side. I couldn't see this, but I felt those soft mounds of flesh slapping against my head as she moved. My body felt like it was about to explode from my nerves.

The smaller I get, the more heat and energy I could feel, coming from her. And, in the midst of this fear that I felt for being handled by her at such an amazing height, she was seducing me, slowly but surely. I felt myself getting smaller. I did not know how small, but I knew it was happening again. I could feel it. My penis started to get hard from this. It felt it go into something. My erotic side was awakening, as I am sure hers was as well. I felt chills as she was exciting me, and I just wondered how long this would last.

I was having a hard time breathing within her cleavage, and soon felt myself being pulled out. By the time I did, I looked around and gasped. Her hands were coiled around my body. I was getting much, much smaller. My whole body must have not been more than a couple feet. My waist was at her belly, and my face still at her chest. But her smile widened, and I saw a kinky look on her face. "My little boy toy looks a little bit excited." She giggled, her voice starting to get an echo to it. She was surely becoming an enormous force to be reckoned with. And she would get worst as the night went on.

She layed herself down, on the floor. She was laying on her back and slowly set me brought me to her waiting face. As she got closer, and slowly bigger still, she got a bigger smile on her face. Her tongue, that big, soft tongue parted her rosey lips and started licking them, as if bringing a meal in for eating. "I want to taste that little hard-on. Come here, and I will give you the blowjob of your life"

The thought of this was exciting, but dwindling down and being handled, being talked to so seductively. It scared me. I couldn't say anything. I only saw that mouth that was coming closer, and had to hope she would be gentle with me...
Chapter 3 - Giant Blow by L2K7
Author's Notes:
As things escalate, ecstasy levels skyrocket
My reality was becoming something that came straight out of a fantasy. The shrinking, how my love was acting. On some level, I did not think it was real. It couldn't be real, right? That fantasy was one hundred percent impossible to act out. Shrinking isn't possible, is it? There would be so many scientific impossibilities that would make a human of reduced size unable to function. Bigger air molecules, the heightened temperatures and extremes. It couldn't really be possible. Yet, here I was, experiencing it, first hand. Time was standing still for me,as I thought of this.

That thought was in the back of my mind, though. In the front of my mind was the obvious truth of what was going on. The long, brown hair of my love was wavy and sitting across her cheeks and the floor as she was laying there. My whole body was in her clutches, fingers the size of large strands of rope coiled around me, I was small and helpless. I looked into her eyes, damn near crying myself. The whole situation was too much for me to take in. But, I couldn't control myself. My love was sexy. A sexy, curvy lady. But now, she was bigger, and it made her that much more appealing to me.

It was too far to go back now, I realized that. I looked into her eyes and could see the lust that I saw every night. She wanted me, bad, and there was nothing I could do about it. The amount of fear in me was only getting worse, and the more scared I started to feel, the more I felt like I was freezing up. Unable to say a word. I could only stare at her beautiful, pink lips, and the huge tongue that was seductively licking them, her desire to taste my erection coming closer to being true.

The tongue looked like a big pink monster to me. Granted, that same tongue has licked me before, but not when it was so large. As I was slowly shrinking and diminishing into a toy, as she called me, it would soon be nearly as big as my entire body. The thought of it being so big sent chills throughout my body. My body was chilling and shaking, my ability to keep control of my body quickly fading. I was feeling less like a person and more like a toy, being handled by a huge entity. That entity being my girl, and the toy being poor, little me.

As I drew closer, I could feel the heat of her breath interacting with my body. I got goosebumps as I felt the breath and could smell a very strong sense of fruit coming from her. She was wearing fruit-scented perfume that made her smell like strawberries. I took a deep breath and practically choked myself on it. The idea of being small definitely was right. Everything was having a greater impact on me. Her breath, the smell of her perfume. Her strength. It was all overwhelming my body in ways I could never have imagined.

My dick was swaying back and forth, the breeze created by her breath stimulating me. The rush of the sexual drive surged through me as she was forcing me to be stimulated. Sure, she was not trying to do this against my will, nor have I once cried out to her to stop, but it was all so powerful. The fact that simple breath could create a breeze that could stimulate me so strongly. It was amazing, and terrifying. Finally, as it happened, I reached her mouth.

Those lips, so huge and so soft, curled into a kissing formation. I could see a small hold right in the middle, knowing what was happening. She wanted to blow me. I could not help but smile at it,though. I knew what would happen and how powerful it would feel. I also know that my love would never do anything to hurt me. Fearful of her or not, I know that she will be gentle with me. At least, I am hoping that she will.

Her aim was perfect. I felt my dick fitting perfectly in the hole in the middle of her lips. Perfect care, she was using in this. Or maybe it was just lucky aim. I did not know and, at the time, I did not care. As I went into her mouth, as if I were having sex with that hole, my body was let go, the face having gotten much bigger by now. I was dwindling, and fast. I was likely only 5 or 6 inches by now and, to keep myself sane and stable, I clenched onto her cheeks and nose. Her fingers had left me, and I was literally laying on her lips and face, as if it were a bed.

"Mmmmm..." she said, as she was puckering and pushing against my body. She was starting to kiss me and my entire system went into overdrive. Her tongue was batting my penis back and forth, the warm, slick and damp feeling taunting me and making me that much more hot for her. My grip tightened as I tried to embrace this kiss, a blowing kiss from the biggest lover ever. No words could describe the amount of ecstasy I was feeling, at that moment. It was controlling me. My eyes closed and I just gripped onto her, as tight as I could.

As the kiss ended, I felt something that I knew was coming, but I never was expecting. She started to suck on me. It felt like an impossibly strong vacuum was pulling at me. I felt immense pressure on me, that only heightened my sexual feelings, at this moment. Out of pure reaction, I started kissing what part of her face that I was laying on. This was an incredibly scary situation, but at the same time, getting to be very sexy at the same time...
End Notes:
How will this blowjob end?
Chapter 4 - Ecstasy and Waking by L2K7
Author's Notes:
The blowjob goes on and finally ends, but ends where?
At this point, I am starting to wonder whether I really am in control of my body. THe overwhelming power of my huge girl was so influential, I questioned whether I could stop, if I wanted to. Or if she would stop, if I asked her to. I knew that she was in that lustful phase. She wanted me, and would do anything within her power to have me. And, right now, there was nothing standing between her and me. If I were to run from her, a quick step for her could catch up with me. SHe could just snatch me from the ground with her hand and do whatever she wanted.

The vacuum that was her mouth sucked on me. I felt my lower regions being yanked inward. It felt like if I were just a teensy bit smaller, she would suck my whole body into her mouth, my entire being falling onto her monstrous tongue trapped inside her. As my tiny lips kissed her again and again, that is a fear that was high in my mind. That, and questioning just how small she was going to make me. When we had fantasies, we would talk about dangerously small sizes. I only hoped that I would not get to those sizes and she would restore my size, if she could.

She was definitely right on one thing, though. This was the blow-job of my life. Every time she breathed and sucked in, the ecstacy rose and I felt like I was about to explode in her mouth. And every time she stopped, my body twitched and shook, slightly calming down. THe rate and the pauses between doing this were clearly intentional. The sucking was enough to make me nearly reach my climax, but stop just in time to get me to settle and keep this feeling going. She was making this last as long as possible.

At a certain point, my body would not stop shaking. The amount of ecstasy that was running through my system. It was unheard of. It felt like I had a hundred erections going, all at the same time. Her size was heightening this feeling inside me. My lips touched her face once more. I was practically making out with her face, at this point. It was driving me so hard that I wanted, needed something to give love to, to try to match this amazing amount of love and feeling that she was giving me. I knew that my tiny lips could not give her as much satisfaction as she was giving me, but I would be damned if I didn't try.

The climax I was feeling was inevitable, though. SHe could not keep me going like this forever. As much as she might be enjoying it. She surely knew that it had to end, at some point. It absolutely had to. I was getting to the point, where I could not take all of the atmosphere around me. My entire body was shaking as I heard a loud "Mmmm" coming from beneath me. This word, this sound send so much through my system that I jumped straight to my climax.

I meekly yelped as I felt my penis explode with passion. Everything that had been caught up, inside me was flowing freely now. I felt it coming out and out and out. The big climax, the most intense feeling of this orgasm. It was finally there. And it was all flowing straight into her mouth. All for her to enjoy and taste. It could not go anywhere else, with the positioning we had going right here. As the last bit was leaking from my system, my breathing was getting heavier and heavier, the taxing moment slowly fading away from me.

I felt my body being moved, but the fatigue was running far too deep in me to tell exactly what was going on. I saw blurs of her face. That huge face I was laying on, as if it were a bed. Those lips, the fingers that were coming around me again. It was all fading, though. I was tired, and I knew it. Having a gigantic girl doing this with me. It was too much for my tiny body to handle. I faintly heard the echoing sounds of her voice as I finally gave in. As I finally gave in and everything went black. I had finally passed out from what had happened.

After this went down, I was fully expecting to wake up, just like any other day. I did wake up, but did not open my eyes right away. I was expecting to be on the bed, face to face with my love. Part of me thought the shrinking adventure was just a dream. AN intoxicating, sexy dream that I could laugh about with her once she got up. It would make a wonderful story, and an even more wonderful story for us to act out, one night, yes? Well, I was wrong.

As I woke up, I felt warmth around me, and an immense smell as well. I could not quite tell what the smell was, but it was strong and all around me. It was almost like strawberries, or maybe cherries. I wasn't sure what it was, but it was strong. Breathe in too hard, and I would start coughing from the pure strength of it. As if someone had empties an entire bottle of perfume in one, small room. I let out a yawn and a groan as I stretched my arms and lifted my face from where I was laying.

Putting my hands down, I felt my bed moving, from side to side. I opened my eyes and gasped. That is when I realized it was not a dream. Behind me were ten huge digits, bigger than I could have imagined. Each looked like they were easily half my height, maybe more. ANd from above me, I saw a figure connected to them, and a voice that boomed and echoed, ringing my ears. "Who's that down there, wiggling around by my tootsies?"

This was not a dream, and I realized I was sitting and had been sleeping on no bed. It was my girl's foot. Except, it was huge. More than huge. Her toes were nearly my own height. This seemed to only be getting started....
Chapter 5 - Tangled with a Toe-Ring by L2K7
Author's Notes:
The MC gets caught in a ring of epic proportions and has to agree to have a very foot-central day...
I wasn't sure whether I should be terrified or excited at this developing situation. True, I had a desire to be tiny around my giant girl. Seeing her on this level was truly intoxicating. Being so small. The tiny digits of her feet nearly as tall as me. Her foot as tall as a house. Breathtaking, truly. But would I want to live like this? What if she could not restore my size? Would I want to live life, all the time, the size of a tiny toy? That is a question I always was unsure of, with these fantasies. Now I was living it, though, and things were getting chaotic enough.

The booming, playful voice of her caught me off guard. Not only did she say something that turned me on very much, but her voice was...powerful. A giggle that she made sounded like an echo coming from every direction. It made my body quiver, and I lost my balance on her foot. I yelped as I felt myself rolling on the mass of soft flesh. Then, finally I stopped, as a certain degree of pain entered by left elbow. I stopped, and my arm hit something. Or, rather, something ended up hitting my arm.

My body was dangling as I got control of my eyesight again. My arm was wrapped around something. I took a look and realized that it was a huge hoop. But then, t was no hoop. It was attached to one of those digits. My arm got tangled in the now-huge golden toe ring that was situation on her first toe. I could see every gleaming sparkly of the ring, just below the deep red tint of her polished toenail. I looked at it, so deeply, and I could see myself in it. That is what made the reality so much worse. I could see myself, and how small I had become.

It wasn't long before everything starting moving. The world spun around me, as if I were on some sort of thrill ride. All of the air shoved in on my brain and I had to tightly close my eyes. My stomach turned, the act of seeing everything move so fast making me nauseated. I felt wind coming from every direction. Finally, when it stopped, it felt like I was higher. I opened my eyes, only to realize that I was. My dangling form looked at it's surroundings, and was met by a face the size of a two-story house. It smiled at me, the sparkle of her blue eyes staring in at me.

Her lips began to move, and as they did, I felt a strong breeze of wind as her breath rushed towards me. Being so close, and so small, even talking was created a force of nature to me. "There's my little cuddle bug. Gotten yourself a little tangled around my tootsie, I see." She giggled and laughed as she saw my obvious predicament. I can only assume that she put me on her foot to sleep, but likely did not expect me to get stuck to her toe-ring.

"H-help, please." I muttered. Her figure was intimidating. Hell, just her foot was intimidating. I did not even dare guess how tall her entire body was, compared to me. Hundreds of feet? More? She looked more like a Goddess than a Girl. Still, she smiled and looked at me with that same look she always had. I could see the tender love coming out of that gaze as she was amused at my plight. Her pearly white teeth were showing as she send out a gust-creating reply to me. "Sure, but..."

There was always a "but" with her. And no, not the kind that has cheeks that I have kissed before. No. If I wanted something from her, she always had this cute way of getting me to do something for her, in exchange. She always had fun things for me to do, most of them somewhat kinky. I did not expect this to be any different. I just hoped that she would not want me to do something impossible for now, like carrying her. Oh, how she loved it when I would carry her around, like a princess. She might be a little big for that right now, though.

Then, she let it out. "Since you don't want to be stuck to my toesie ring all day and hang onto my feet, I want you to do something for me. It will be nothing hard, I assure you. After all, I can't overwork my little sweetie. My size or buggy-size, you are still my darling and I love you with all my heart. But, a girl's gotta get pampered. So, if I help you, you have to dedicate your day to my feet. Deal?"

She could not have given me a more vague answer. I had no idea what that meant. Did she just want me to be near her feet all day? Did she want me to massage them? I had no idea, but I knew her well, and I knew that she would not ask for anything that would bring harm my way. So, I did what anyone in my situation would have done. With the pain in my arm as encouragement, I nodded in agreement. Still quite intimidated by her size, I couldn't get any sort of words out. I was still getting used to how simply titanic she was to me.

The nod sent the message. She smiled widely and reached her hand towards me. Her fingers were huge, too. Easily two or three times as long as I was tall, they pinched on the ring. The two metal pieces of the ring easily separated and I fell into an open palm beneath me. As I came out, She began to get out of her bed and kneel down to the floor. Before I knew it, I had been deposited on the floor, with her looking up from the bed. "Now that I have helped you, you are in for a very foot-tastic day" she giggled. As I looked at her, I could tell she was having fun. "Now run over to my flip flops for a moment. I don't want to accidentally squash you into oblivion by putting these feet on the floor!"

I shook at the thought of what she had just said. I looked to the side and saw a pair of pink flip-flops. I headed over to them, wondering what the rest of the day would hold for me...
Chapter 6 - Quaking Games and a New Room by L2K7
Author's Notes:
Running to shoes turns into an intimidating game...
Dedicating the day to her feet. I still wasn't sure how different that was going to be than being stuck to her toe-ring all day, but it was not for me to question. I am sure that she had her own plan of what to do, and I had been emotionally responsive enough to her last statement. That statement saying that I needed to move so she did not accidentally step on me when she puts her feet on the floor. At first I did not take it seriously, but when I saw a huge shadow come around my body, I made haste.

Before I ran, I looked up and could see the bottom of her right foot. It was high above me and slowly coming down. It frightened me and motivated me to get myself moving. I ran and ran and ran, towards the huge pair of flip flops that were nearby. As I ran, I saw the shadow disappearing from under me. I would not be getting accidentally squashed under my girlfriend's huge foot. Something did catch me off guard, though, before I came to the shoes I was told to go to. I felt the ground move from beneath me. Her foot fall created what almost felt like a small earthquake.

Looking back, I saw her foot on the ground. Those red nails gleaming in the light of the room. Above them was her towering frame, and the other foot was starting to move as she spoke to me. "What's the big turnaround, sweetie? Was my light step scary for you?" She had a smile on her face as I stared up at her. It was amusing to her, how much power she just held over me. Within a couple seconds, she pushed her left foot to the ground, much harder than the first, and it had a much bigger effect on me.

As her foot hit the ground, it was like an earthquake was happening from beneath me. The floor was rumbling, and I lost my balance, falling onto my butt. The sheer magnitude of the impact was more than I could handle. As I fell, I could see her smile only getting wider. The ten digits that were a distance in front of me started wiggling, blowing a cool breeze my way. I knew she was enjoying this, maybe a little too much. She rose her foot in the air and said "Hurry and get to those shoes!" Her foot came down to the ground, literally slamming as it came towards me.

"Fee! Fi! Fo! Fum! Hehe" Her other foot raised into the air, and it's shadow came over me. I scrambled to my feet and ran. Just as I cleared the shadow, a loud crashing came from behind me. Her gigantic, bare foot slammed into the ground, and the gusts it produced launched me into the air. I yelped as I flew, for a few brief moments, landing between the two flip flops. I shook my head as I came to, light pain around my body from the impact. I got up and found darkness around me again.

Above me, I could see my girl. Her feet went on either side, sliding into the flip flops. As soon as they slipped on and they slapped against her heels, she knelt down and looked at me, her massive frame intimidating me. Her smile turned to a frown as she reached for me. "You okay, hun? I didn't mean to make you fly like that! Though, I admit, it was a little fun." Her giggles could not hide the fact that she was a little amused by it. We had talked about stuff like this in bed before. Now she was getting the chance to experience it.

She brought her palm down and laid it flat. I slowly climbed into it and let her pull me into the air. Things were so different now that I was so small. Her hand was a thrill ride, all in itself. I held onto myself in the middle of her palm to protect myself from the wind from her hand moving skyward. After a moment, I was at chest level. She started walking, while smiling down at me. Every time her foot struck the ground, I could hear the quakes coming from the the floor. It made me shiver. I know she would never do it on purpose, but the thought of being at the receiving end of that scared me.

She talked about my day revolving around her feet. At first, I would be curious as to why she would put her shoes on and pick me up. But, that is how she was. She took very good care of her feet and all of her, for that matter. She hated walking barefoot more than she had to. Granted, last night she was, but that may have just been for that one moment. I looked around for a destination, and realized the general direction that she was headed.

As she walked, more and more, we found ourselves in the bathroom. We got in and I was soon set down on the sink. I looked around, and then back at her. "Um, the bathroom?" I asked. She looked down at me and nodded as she began to unbutton her robe. "It's time for the morning shower. You get the task of cleaning my feet!" I wasn't sure I was prepared for something like this. I felt a little nervous. This was getting more and more interesting..,
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3485