The Aquarium by Luidgi
Summary:

Emy, and adopted girl, is mysteriously shrunk to half an inch tall and is kept in an aquarium in her mother's closet, behind a shoe rack. She lives with her mother and sister, but there will be a sudden change in the giantesses's minds as they find out Tiny Emy to be a nice lillte foot toy to play with. For people who enjoy inshoe stuff. 


Categories: Instant Size Change, Entrapment, Feet, Slave, Violent, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 5079 Read: 34857 Published: April 18 2013 Updated: April 23 2013

1. Intro by Luidgi

2. Found by Lisa by Luidgi

3. Lisa true to her word by Luidgi

Intro by Luidgi
Author's Notes:

Hi. This story is for foot, shoe, and sock fetishists who enjoy giantess inshoe stuff. I'm not a good writer, just someone who likes that kind of stuff too. English is not ym first language so thanks for being understanding. 

Intro

There was that girl kid named Emy, not her real name tho, that’s the name that was given to her at age 4. A sad story, really. She was born in a far away Asian country but was adopted by a middle-class mono-parental widow in Canada, a four season place with snowy winters and hot summers.

It was once a happy family of four. Marie a beautiful blonde woman married with her loved husband Greg and their two daughters, Emma and Lisa. Greg sadly died in a car accident with the youngest of the daughters: beautiful Emma. The oldest sister Lisa, who was very young when it happened, is now a beautiful blonde girl of 16 years old, now gothic and anti-social due to all the drama she went through.

All the whys, yeah. When Greg and Emma died, the two remaining girls, Marie and her daughter Lisa were devastated. Marie raised small Lisa alone for years until she reached age ten. That’s when Marie adopted Emy, named her Emy after her deceased daughter she loved so much.

Despite being a good mother, and Lisa a good daughter, Emy felt like a stranger taking the rightful place of a dead child. It has been like that since she was adopted 6 years ago. Emy never knew another family and she loved her mother and sister, even if they weren’t from the same blood. She loved them even if sometimes they would bully her and treat her less nicely. She felt grateful for being adopted. She always felt like she owed her mother and sister for adopting her raising her and keeping her as one of their own.

Now, Emy is 10, Marie 37, and Lisa 16. They live together in the suburbs of an average city.

Lisa, as specified earlier, was more on the gothic, loner and anti-social kind of girls. Secretly hiding hours straight in her room on rainy days, she would scroll the internet for stories and pictures and videos of manga giantesses. She had fantasies of being very tall, and often wore outdated 4 inches platform loafers and shoes from the early 2000’s. Her gothic style mixed with her blonde hair made a beautiful girl, traumatized and hurt inside since childhood. She tried to hide it but obviously failed. She was also sporty, she liked soccer a lot and was on her school team’s honor players.

Marie on the other hand, was a cool mother. She would respect her daughters but would sometime say “yes” more often to her real daughter Lisa while being a bit more tough with Emy. Not that she didn’t like her, she loved her a lot, but you know it didn’t feel the same. She worked as a physiotherapist in a local clinic. A good job, fair income, but she felt lonely having no man in her life a few girl friends to hang with. She liked to dance in clubs, or play pool with her friends, but mostly, she would take care of the family.

Emy, more submissive, would never say no to her mother or sister.

And there was that day. It all changed. Emy was playing with dolls, in her room during a stormy summer evening. It rained so much that water infiltrated from the roof and went down in the wall separating her room from her sisters. Lisa on the other hand, was reading a giantess story about a small girl named Aliza who was a “shrinker” and who would be used by her sister and mother as a shoe insole, everyday. (*wink*)

Lightning struck the house in a loud BAM and the wall infiltrated by water exploded in particles. Everything went black for both daughters, but Marie being on the first floor, ran upstairs to check for her daughters. She found Lisa unconscious on the floor of her room, the roof of the house had a big hole in it and a fire started. Acting quickly she ran downstairs and called 9-1-1 and went back up with he extinguisher. It all happened so fast. She grabbed her daughter and brought her downstairs. And when she tried to look for Emy, she was gone. Nowhere to be seen. Panicked, she started to shuffle in the mess to look for her Asian adopted child but she wouldn’t find her at all. She went downstairs again to get a flashlight and back up while ambulance and police and firefighters cam in a show of colors and sirens.

“EMY!!!” she called, and yelled repeatedly. “EMY!!!” Her flashlight shaking in her wet hand, water pouring from the roof. One drama was enough in her life, she didn’t want to suffer anymore, why would shit always happen to her, she thought.

Emy, unconscious on the floor, was now half an inch tall. She woke up in the mess, and water everywhere. She saw her now gigantic mother looking for her and waved. “Mommy!” but it was inaudible.

Marie suddenly stepped very close to her, unknowingly. Her giant foot landed and inch beside Emy and sent a wave of water. Emy was caught in and rolled on the floor push by the puddle wave. That when Marie saw the little Emy near her foot. She bent down with her flashlight, yes it was her. It was her daughter. How could have she become so small. What in the world was going on?

A firefighter came in behind Marie.

“Ma’am we got to go, follow me, you’re in danger. Your daughter’s safe, she’s in the ambulance. Come with me!” The man grabbed her arm, and just as he was about to pull her, Marie picked up her daughter and brought her to her face, hiding her in her scooped hands. “I got you Emy, I got you. You’re safe!” she whispered to her daughter. “You’re safe.”

Those were the last words Emy heard before releasing herself into unconsciousness, abused by the event, hoping this was a horrible dream.

 

 

 

Marie kept secret that she had found her now shrunk daughter Emy. She kept her away from other people’s eyes. Despite the terrible accident that shook the whole neighborhood, Emy was tagged missing and after weeks, people started to abandon hope. The house was razed and rebuilt. They managed to save some of their properties but had to depart from many broken or destroyed furniture, clothes, and other house objects they liked.

Lisa lived this like hell. The only thing that made her happy is that her lucky soccer cleats were untouched and safe. They had taken water but dried. She cried the loss of her sister, she cried the loss of her computer, bed, drawers, her favorite CDs and books. Curiously, all that was left to keep was a few shoes she had, clothes, and jewelry. She had lost everything else.

But insurance paid to renew her stuff, it just all felt like new story-less materials.

Life started to get back on track for that drama struck family. Marie kept Emy in a small dry aquarium on the floor at the back of her closet, behind a shoe rack. Emy lived in the aquarium alone, kept in silence and secrecy. Marie would bring her food and wash the aquarium but would not talk to her, she was unable to. She was too emotionally struck to talk to her daughter. Emy would often cry and yell at her mother “Mommy, talk to me Mommy, what happened? Why am I so small? Why do you keep me in here, I don’t like it in here!” But the only answer Marie was able to give her poor miniaturized daughter, was tears, and everything she wanted to tell her would stay stuck in her throat. It went on for weeks.

Marie had placed a small light with a daylight time timer that would lit in the morning and turn off at night. She kept Emy’s existence secret, at all cost. At some point she brought her a few Barbie dolls and placed them in the aquarium. But since Emy was half an inch tall, the Barbies were giantesses too for her. But even if poor asian 10 years old girl Emy couldn’t comprehend anything that happening to her, she still felt her mother’s love and care. She knew deep inside that her mother was taking care of her. But the presence of the Barbie dolls also made her realize how small she was, and how big and giant was her mother. Weeks of mind torture was put on Emy as not a single word was told to her to explain anything.

At night, the Barbie dolls were looking scary. Emy would curl up in a corner of the aquarium and cry.

And that’s where our story begins. 

 

Found by Lisa by Luidgi

It’s been weeks and Emy didn’t have a single word from her mother. Despite the constant everyday care, Emy could only catch a glimpse of her mother here and there. Each time she would scream to her to get her attention, to get answers. She was left in there with giant scary dolls and nobody would tell her what happened. Why would she be kept in there like an animal?

But there was a rumble one morning. Emy could swear she heard Lisa’s voice in the distance. And suddenly, bright light from the opening of the closet doors. “Lisa! It’s me, I’m here, behind the shoe rack, help me, HELP ME!!!!” Emy could see Lisa was concentrated about looking for something.

All of a sudden, Lisa bumped in the shoe rack. In seconds, the aquarium Emy was in filled with her mother’s high heels and pumps and ballerinas. It was like a building falling apart on Emy who just managed to dodge being stabbed by a sharp black 3 inches heel. It bumped her side and went throught while other pairs just fell over.

“Whoopsie!” That’s the only thing Lisa said. She bent over to look at her mess and shrugged. Suddenly she saw the aquarium filled with shoes behind the rack she just bumped. “Mom?” She called. “Mom?” What’s that aquarium doing in your closet?” Lisa was a bit intrigued, but after getting no answer from her mom she decided to brush it off. Marie was in the basement and never heard. After getting what she was looking for, Lisa just left the mess like that and went back to her room.

“Lisa! I’m down here! Lisa, please!”

Emy managed to get back on her feet. Beside her, with the dim light coming from outside the closet she could see one of her barbies kissing one of her mom’s shoe sole. She also, from that point of view, saw an opportunity to climb on the shoes and get the hell out of that hell hole. A bit of hope gave her enough strength to start climbing on a shoe lace, belonging to her mom’s oxford pumps. Pulling herself up the best she could she managed to reach the opening of the tilted shoe. From there she jumped on an upside down shoe sole and from there she started to climb again on different shoes.

The more she went up, the more she had energy and strength. Hope of freedom would give her adrenaline and Emy managed to reach almost the top of the Aquarium.

 

--

 

Meanwhile, Lisa was in her room and Marie in the basement, sorting old things she could keep from the Thunderstrike incident from things she definitely couldn’t keep. She stumbled on half burned photoframes of Emy, and decided not to keep them, crying during all the process. Marie was slowly trying to leave past behind, and move on, just like she did before with her husband and daughter.

Lisa on the other hand, was unable to concentrate. She was trying to write her own giantess story but couldn’t help thinking about what the hell her mother would keep in a dry aquarium behind a shoe rack. Why would she place it there, it was too easy to bump the shoe rack and bam. Was there something fragile in there? Something her mom wanted to hide?

“That’s it, I’m going to see for myself.” She said to herself. She got up from her new computer and walked to her mom’s closet. She pulled the shoe rack out of the way, making more shoes fall in the aquarium and took a look inside it. She could see barbies in the bottom, and a pile of shoes that fell inside. “What the...” Lisa couldn’t comprehend. She pulled the aquarium out of the closet and removed the shoes from inside it, one by one.

Emy, from all the rummage, fell down from her almost newfound freedom down back into the aquarium. All the way down to the bottom. As Lisa removed the shoes, Emy realized what was happening. “Lisa! LISA!” I’m down here! It’s me, Emy, It’s me!!!! Look at me!”

“Huh?!”

Lisa removed more shoes until there were only barbies. She saw a small tiny, human being waving at her. “What the...?”

“Oh!” Lisa gasped. “Are you...?”

“LISA! Help me, you must help me, Mom keeps me in here!” Emy screamed off her lungs waving her hands. “You got to help me!”

“Emy? Is that you? What are you doing in there so small?” Lisa was dumbfounded. She brought the aquarium to her room, sneaking her way and locking the door behind her. She put the Aquarium on the floor and sat beside. Inside her there was a tingling sensation. Her right hand slowly made its way under her shirt and inside her skirt. She adjusted her 16 year old stockings, scratches a bit where it itched. She also fell a very hot, bubbling sensation in her stomach in the presence of her now shrunk little asian sister. She also looked down the length of her black stocking legs to her feet. She had no shoes on being in the house. All she could think of is how improbable and unrealistic this situation was. First of all, her sister was not dead, but shrunk, just like many fantasies she had for her young age. Emy was waving and screaming but Lisa couldn’t focus or comprehend, she was lost in a daydream, trying to understand the reality of this unsual yet impossible situation. She couldn’t help thinking about trying things she’s been writing and reading on websites.

“Emy, you’re so small. Around what, half an inch? You’re tiny!”

Emy stopped screaming and collapsed on the clothe that sued to be a very very large bed. It had dirt crumbles from the shoe soles falling off in the recent shoerack crash. She let out a sigh of relief as she felt safe now that Lisa found her. Lisa removed the barbies from the Aquarium and stood up.

“Must be very weird for you down there Emy. You’re like a bug. Look how tall I am compared to you!” Lisa said. A rush of adrenaline passed through Lisa again, this time, urging her to slowly raise her left leg and foot above the large opening of the glass container and bringing her foot down inside. Emy, upon seeing the giant black stockinged sole of her sister, dive out of the way as the giant foot came crashing down near her like a falling skyscraper. “You’re so small.” Entranced Lisa brought her other foot next to the other inside the Aquarium Emy was in, standing inside. “Wow, this is so cool! How do you feel down there!?”

“LISA stop! STOP IT! What are you doing? Help me! Please don’t hurt me don’t hurt me!”

There was not a lot of room left for Emy with her sister’s giant feet inside the Aquarium with her. She could smell the musky odor emanating from them, nothing repulsive but enough to feel it take place around her. Emy backed in the corner.

Lisa then brought her left foot close to Emy and pinned her in the corner of the Aquarium with her toes. She tried to get Emy under her toes but she couldn’t. Emy was so small and curled in the corner, her toes could only brush on her but not trap her under. “Emy, get under my toes!” she order her little tiny sister. Emy didn’t cooperate to this crazy demand of her psychopath sister. Emy in fact was now truely afraid her siter wouldn’t help her at all. She could feel the stocking toes trying to catch her. “NO! No...”She began crying and screaming that same word over and over again. “Please Lisa no, please, don’t do this to me!”

Lisa couldn’t hear at all. “Get under my toes Emy!” She boomed in one more time, this time more aggressively. She was losing patience. “Get under them or I’ll crush you!” Still no cooperation. “Emy, I just want to feel you under my toes a couple of minutes. I won’t hurt you. I just want to feel how it’s like. Now stop squirming and get under my toes now, or I pick you up and drop you inside my shoes so you can be under them all day. And trust me you won’t like that.”

“Leave me alone!” was all Emy could cry out.

Lisa abandoned trying to catch Emy under her toes. She stepped out of the Aquarium and sat down beside it again, looking down inside at her tiny sister.

“Emy!... Emy look at me!” She boomed in. Emy looked up wiping tears with her hands.

“Leave me alone, you’re crazy! Leave me alone!” Emy said.

“Your voice is so low it’s very hard to hear you Emy. In fact I have no idea what you’re telling me. Now why don’t you just let me hear you!” Lisa brought her hand close to the tiny girl and invited her to step on it so she could bring her closer to her ear. “Come on Emy, if you want me to help you I must know what you’re telling me. Trust me.”

Emy reluctantly realized she had no choice. She could either stay there curled in the corner of the glass Aquarium, cooperate or be picked up. She was too small. Too small to reject any kind of help. This nightmare was only starting.

“Come on, step on my hand”

Emy stood up and walked, unsafe to her sister’s giant hand. She grabbed the side of her palm and pulled herself on the soft skin of her sister’s hand. It was the first time in weeks she ever touched someone and she could feel the heat from her sister’s body through her soft skin. She felt a bit better. Not better enough to trust her sister but the warmth did make her feel better nonetheless.

Lisa brought Emy closer to her hear, holding her safely the best she could and trying to be as gentle as possible. “Now tell me Emy, what’s wrong, why don’t you want to go under my toes a bit?”

“Lisa! Please help me! Help me grow back to normal, you need to find a way. Mom keeps me like a pet in this hell place. Please! I’m scared! You have to help me!” Emy cried. It was the first time in weeks she could actually be heard by someone. She had no strength left, none at all. She was sitting on her sister’s palm, looking at her big face and her long blonde hair falling on her dark shirt. Her gothic make up and black eyeliner made her sister look scary. On her wrist there was a leather bracelet with studs, her lips had a bit of dark red lipstick. Her features were so accentuated. “Lisa, please!”

“Oh you want me to help you! You look so cute. Heh, Emy, I don’t know why you’re small like that and I don’t know why mom keeps you that way but we’re going to find out. I’m going to help you but you must promise me you cooperate and do what I say. I can’t help you if you don’t help me help you. You’re still young, I’m 16 now and you’re still my little sister. Little small tiny, micro sister now, but still. It means you need to help me help you! You understand?”

Emy nodded, wiping tears off her eyes and feeling a bit more relieved.

“But I’m going to put you inside my shoe under my toes for now.”

“What?” Emy, startled, couldn’t believe. She jolted. Lisa stood up and walked to her closet.

“I need to know how it feels, I’m sorry Emy, but I told you I would do it when you were back in the Aquarium. You refused to cooperate and I told you I would do it. I always am true to my word. Now you’re going in there while I put back the Aquarium where it was and clean my mess before Mom finds out. I don’t want to be in trouble.”

“Nooooo! Lisa, no!!! PLEASE NO NO! Don’t do this. You can’t do this, I’m going to die in there. You can’t put me in your shoe, it’s ridiculous!

“Don’t worry Emy, I’ve read a lot on the subject. You’re going to be fine. I know what I am doing. Just do what I say and do not squirm.”

Lisa grabbed a pair of black platform loafers with chunky square heels of 4 inches high. Those shoes were pretty well worn, the insole was a bit torn up near the heel and she wears them to go to school. They fitted perfectly with her gothic look and she loved those well worn shoes.

“Now be good!” Emy was dropped inside and rolled down the slope of the arch of the left shoe and stumbled down in the toe section. Everything went too fast for her, too fast to understand anything that was happening. Just like that night when she shrank. She prayed for this hell to be a nightmare.

“Emy, now lay down on your back and don’t move. I’ll be easy on you. No worries. Just breathe and relax!!”Lisa said. She pulled on her stocking to tighten in on her foot, and gently slipped her foot in the shoe, slowly. She felt the tiny Lisa under her toes and again that bubbling sensation in her stomach. “That’s it, right under my toes! Now hold on this is the part where my heel gets in. You’ll be in there with my whole foot in a second, there, it.... is, here we go”

Her heel went inside making that flop sound as her foot fitted in the shoe.

Inside, the heat and smell was 10 times stronger. Emy under Lisa’s toes couldn’t move at all, she was pinned down in a pitch black cell. She panicked and screamed all the energy she had left before passing out.

 

Lisa put on the other shoe, and started to clean the mess, brought back the aquarium and the barbies in her mother’s closet and replaced every of her shoes on the rack like it was. All this time feeling her sister under her toes, and a rush of heat in her whole body.

 

To be continued. 

 

Lisa true to her word by Luidgi

“Where is she?...” Gasped Marie when she saw that Emy was gone from her Aquarium. “Emy?” She whispered in her wardrobe. “Emy, you there, come see me Emy, I’ll explain everything, please don’t leave me again, I love you Sweetie!” Marie kept looking behind the shoe rack. She looked in her shoes, under shelves, in her extra empty purses, under the wheels of her rollerblades, she looked in the closet everywhere before realizing she was gone.

“Oh no, please no...not again” Marie was about to explode in tears but thought about her daughter Lisa. She walked to her room and barged in.

“Lisa, where is she?”

Both dumbfounded and half-surprised, Lisa knew exactly what, or more precisely who she was looking for. She unconsciously scrunched her toes over Emy, who had quit squirming for half an hour. All in all, she’s been in Lisa’s shoe, under her stockinged toes for around one hour before Marie got upstairs from the basement.

“What? Where is who?” Lisa said trying to really sound like she didn’t know anything.

“Where is Emy?” Marie said. Lisa felt squirming once again under her toes, and tried to play her role.

“Emy? But...mom, Emy’s gone. She’s been gone for weeks...” Lisa said sadly to her mother. Marie suddenly realised what was at hand. For her, Lisa had been moving on from the incident, and barging in looking for Lisa was demonstrating craziness and incoherence to her 16 year old blonde gothic daughter.

“But...” Was only what Marie could let out.

“Mom...” Lisa said compassionately. She got up and hugged her mother. “Mom, Emy’s gone. Don’t torture yourself. There is nothing we can do.”

Marie sighed and hugged her daughter, trying not to touch the studs on her skirt belt. After the hug, she smiled a little fake smile and left her daughter’s room, closing the door. Lisa had that mischievous grin and bit her lower lip a bit hard. Under her toes in her shoe she could feel her tiny adopted sister banging and fighting. Lisa knew Emy heard the conversation. Feel powerful Lisa decided she would keep Emy in there a little longer while reading. She grabbed her ipad and sat in her bed, crossing her legs near the ankles on her sheets. Emy being almost upside down, fell the lenght of the shoe down under Lisa’s foot arch.

“Whoops!” Lisa said. She bent forward and removed the shoe Lisa was in and brought in to her face. She peered down inside. Getting her shoe and all the movement made Emy roll down back in the toe section. “If you don’t quit squirming in there I’ll put you inside my lucky soccer cleats for tonight’s game against St-Lawrence. They are a good team so it’s going to be a hard match. My feet get wet with sweat in my soccer cleats, and I doubt you would enjoy drowning in it before first halftime. Stop squirming now, and you’ll save yourself from that predicament.”

Emy was scared to the bone and swore all sorts of swearing.

“Watch your language young girl! If you swear again I’ll staple you on the insole.” Lisa added. Threatening her sister made her feel those bubbles inside her stomach again, bubbles of pleasure.

Emy suddenly calmed down. After what she just experienced she knew Lisa would be capable of anything and would be true to her word. She tried to reason but she was young. Frustration and incomprehension, feeling of being treated as an object added to her mixed feelings. She couldn’t clearly differentiate injustice and misfortune at that point and dreamt of being big again, in her own room with her barbies and being happy. But all she could see were 5 black stockinged toes rushing down again on her, trapping her under them in the deepest smelly cave of Lisa platform loafers. She could hear the swooshing sound of her giant sister’s heel as it popped inside the shoe, sealing the foot in.

...

Half-Time whistled.

Lisa walked back to her team’s bench with her teammates, breathing heavily. The game was indeed a hard one, they were losing 3-1 against the St-Lawrence girls and that bad Referee has given 2 yellow cards against Lisa’s team. As for her, she missed a wide empty net with a bad kick on the ball.

Lisa sat on the team’s bench and looked at her lucky soccer cleats, covered in mud and grass. Inside her left shoe, stuck and trapped between her soccer socks and the insole of the soccer cleat, Emy drenched in sweat was also breathing heavily, still conscious and trying not to swallow. She was covering her face with her hands and sobbing. She was in pain, her whole body has been crushed countless times and she probably had a few broken ribs. Her left leg would not respond. The temperature was more like a steamy sauna, except is smelled horrible. Tasted horrible. Her eyes were burning, her stomach was growling, unhappy about what it had ingested so far. She kept repeating to herself: 2this is not happening, this is not happening.." She couldn't comprehend the motives of her own sister for being so cruel to her. She couldn't comprehend at all, she couldn't even allow herself to react, fearing her sister would be more mean again. She felt she didn't deserve such a treatment, she had been cooperating, and she had been good but Lisa without a word had put her inside the cleat with a grin before the game only saying: "Good luck in there."

Emy wanted it to end, she wanted it to end so badly.

But Lisa had other plans. She wanted to score a goal during second half. She was pissed about that missed opportunity. She was pissed that her mother didn’t come to see her play because she felt “sad and messed up in her head”. Lisa suspected her mother wanted some time alone at the house to look around for Emy, but would have preferred her to come spectate the game like she usually does. Coach was barking orders, girls were cranky.

Lisa thought for a second about her tiny sister in her left shoe. She played with her toes, wiggling them over the inanimate girl. She knew she would not drown, but also knew she would be soaked and probably unconscious after the second half. She loved having her in there. Her thick soccer socks brushing on the tiny human being inside her shoe made her all daydreaming again. She imagined how excruciating it would be inside there and she felt good about it. It is what she had been dreaming along for so long. Those stories on the internet could finally come true. She could do what she always have wanted to someone, and what was impossible before now is. The fact that tiny person in there was her sister added up to the excitement, and the fact she was adopted at first made her feel like, after all, she’s not of the same blood, and that too would make her feel even better about the whole thing.

“Lisa!” Coach said. “Lisa, hey, are you with us, come on! Second half is about to start!”

Rally cry. Gogogo! 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3465