- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi. This story is for foot, shoe, and sock fetishists who enjoy giantess inshoe stuff. I'm not a good writer, just someone who likes that kind of stuff too. English is not ym first language so thanks for being understanding. 

Intro

There was that girl kid named Emy, not her real name tho, that’s the name that was given to her at age 4. A sad story, really. She was born in a far away Asian country but was adopted by a middle-class mono-parental widow in Canada, a four season place with snowy winters and hot summers.

It was once a happy family of four. Marie a beautiful blonde woman married with her loved husband Greg and their two daughters, Emma and Lisa. Greg sadly died in a car accident with the youngest of the daughters: beautiful Emma. The oldest sister Lisa, who was very young when it happened, is now a beautiful blonde girl of 16 years old, now gothic and anti-social due to all the drama she went through.

All the whys, yeah. When Greg and Emma died, the two remaining girls, Marie and her daughter Lisa were devastated. Marie raised small Lisa alone for years until she reached age ten. That’s when Marie adopted Emy, named her Emy after her deceased daughter she loved so much.

Despite being a good mother, and Lisa a good daughter, Emy felt like a stranger taking the rightful place of a dead child. It has been like that since she was adopted 6 years ago. Emy never knew another family and she loved her mother and sister, even if they weren’t from the same blood. She loved them even if sometimes they would bully her and treat her less nicely. She felt grateful for being adopted. She always felt like she owed her mother and sister for adopting her raising her and keeping her as one of their own.

Now, Emy is 10, Marie 37, and Lisa 16. They live together in the suburbs of an average city.

Lisa, as specified earlier, was more on the gothic, loner and anti-social kind of girls. Secretly hiding hours straight in her room on rainy days, she would scroll the internet for stories and pictures and videos of manga giantesses. She had fantasies of being very tall, and often wore outdated 4 inches platform loafers and shoes from the early 2000’s. Her gothic style mixed with her blonde hair made a beautiful girl, traumatized and hurt inside since childhood. She tried to hide it but obviously failed. She was also sporty, she liked soccer a lot and was on her school team’s honor players.

Marie on the other hand, was a cool mother. She would respect her daughters but would sometime say “yes” more often to her real daughter Lisa while being a bit more tough with Emy. Not that she didn’t like her, she loved her a lot, but you know it didn’t feel the same. She worked as a physiotherapist in a local clinic. A good job, fair income, but she felt lonely having no man in her life a few girl friends to hang with. She liked to dance in clubs, or play pool with her friends, but mostly, she would take care of the family.

Emy, more submissive, would never say no to her mother or sister.

And there was that day. It all changed. Emy was playing with dolls, in her room during a stormy summer evening. It rained so much that water infiltrated from the roof and went down in the wall separating her room from her sisters. Lisa on the other hand, was reading a giantess story about a small girl named Aliza who was a “shrinker” and who would be used by her sister and mother as a shoe insole, everyday. (*wink*)

Lightning struck the house in a loud BAM and the wall infiltrated by water exploded in particles. Everything went black for both daughters, but Marie being on the first floor, ran upstairs to check for her daughters. She found Lisa unconscious on the floor of her room, the roof of the house had a big hole in it and a fire started. Acting quickly she ran downstairs and called 9-1-1 and went back up with he extinguisher. It all happened so fast. She grabbed her daughter and brought her downstairs. And when she tried to look for Emy, she was gone. Nowhere to be seen. Panicked, she started to shuffle in the mess to look for her Asian adopted child but she wouldn’t find her at all. She went downstairs again to get a flashlight and back up while ambulance and police and firefighters cam in a show of colors and sirens.

“EMY!!!” she called, and yelled repeatedly. “EMY!!!” Her flashlight shaking in her wet hand, water pouring from the roof. One drama was enough in her life, she didn’t want to suffer anymore, why would shit always happen to her, she thought.

Emy, unconscious on the floor, was now half an inch tall. She woke up in the mess, and water everywhere. She saw her now gigantic mother looking for her and waved. “Mommy!” but it was inaudible.

Marie suddenly stepped very close to her, unknowingly. Her giant foot landed and inch beside Emy and sent a wave of water. Emy was caught in and rolled on the floor push by the puddle wave. That when Marie saw the little Emy near her foot. She bent down with her flashlight, yes it was her. It was her daughter. How could have she become so small. What in the world was going on?

A firefighter came in behind Marie.

“Ma’am we got to go, follow me, you’re in danger. Your daughter’s safe, she’s in the ambulance. Come with me!” The man grabbed her arm, and just as he was about to pull her, Marie picked up her daughter and brought her to her face, hiding her in her scooped hands. “I got you Emy, I got you. You’re safe!” she whispered to her daughter. “You’re safe.”

Those were the last words Emy heard before releasing herself into unconsciousness, abused by the event, hoping this was a horrible dream.

 

 

 

Marie kept secret that she had found her now shrunk daughter Emy. She kept her away from other people’s eyes. Despite the terrible accident that shook the whole neighborhood, Emy was tagged missing and after weeks, people started to abandon hope. The house was razed and rebuilt. They managed to save some of their properties but had to depart from many broken or destroyed furniture, clothes, and other house objects they liked.

Lisa lived this like hell. The only thing that made her happy is that her lucky soccer cleats were untouched and safe. They had taken water but dried. She cried the loss of her sister, she cried the loss of her computer, bed, drawers, her favorite CDs and books. Curiously, all that was left to keep was a few shoes she had, clothes, and jewelry. She had lost everything else.

But insurance paid to renew her stuff, it just all felt like new story-less materials.

Life started to get back on track for that drama struck family. Marie kept Emy in a small dry aquarium on the floor at the back of her closet, behind a shoe rack. Emy lived in the aquarium alone, kept in silence and secrecy. Marie would bring her food and wash the aquarium but would not talk to her, she was unable to. She was too emotionally struck to talk to her daughter. Emy would often cry and yell at her mother “Mommy, talk to me Mommy, what happened? Why am I so small? Why do you keep me in here, I don’t like it in here!” But the only answer Marie was able to give her poor miniaturized daughter, was tears, and everything she wanted to tell her would stay stuck in her throat. It went on for weeks.

Marie had placed a small light with a daylight time timer that would lit in the morning and turn off at night. She kept Emy’s existence secret, at all cost. At some point she brought her a few Barbie dolls and placed them in the aquarium. But since Emy was half an inch tall, the Barbies were giantesses too for her. But even if poor asian 10 years old girl Emy couldn’t comprehend anything that happening to her, she still felt her mother’s love and care. She knew deep inside that her mother was taking care of her. But the presence of the Barbie dolls also made her realize how small she was, and how big and giant was her mother. Weeks of mind torture was put on Emy as not a single word was told to her to explain anything.

At night, the Barbie dolls were looking scary. Emy would curl up in a corner of the aquarium and cry.

And that’s where our story begins.