Erotic stories with my Online Giantess by t_jared
Summary:

Each  of these stories describe my interactions with my personal giantess.  They are not in any particular order, but I thought I would document them here for your reading enjoyment.


Categories: Humiliation, Butt, Giantess, Body Exploration, Adventure, Entrapment, Insertion, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 17584 Read: 61827 Published: April 07 2013 Updated: June 04 2013

1. Chapter 1: At your place... by t_jared

2. Chapter 2: Slumber Part by t_jared

3. Chapter 3: Can't Sleep... by t_jared

4. Chapter 4: Out of Africa by t_jared

5. Chapter 5: Breakfast time is not for fighting by t_jared

6. Chapter 6 Workplace Sexual Harassment by t_jared

7. Chapter 7: Dancing for Girls... by t_jared

8. Chapter 8 - A night to remember... by t_jared

Chapter 1: At your place... by t_jared
Author's Notes:

The start of our most interesting colaboration

As you start to crawl up the rope, you see a twinkle in my eye. I don't help you as you climb all the way up. You are very aware of my huge breasts sticking out, hoping you can at least stop there and rest, wondering what will happen when you finally stop. I watch you continue to climb, intrigued that a five inch man is climbing out of a ten foot hole, towards my boobs. As you reach the half way mark I tell you that when you reach my boobs you can stop there and rest. You are filled with trepadation as you see me smile and you see a hint of what looks like fangs in my mouth, you think to yourself "My God, what kind of giant woman is this?" You slow down a little wondering if you should maybe try to jump off the rope and make a run for it. You decide against it. Her reach is so long she would have you caught in no time and you have no idea what a huge fanged woman might do to little you if you made her mad. You climb for what seems like hours, finally stopping to rest on one of her enormous boobs. I look at you and smile,"I am going to have fun with you!"

I slowly start to undress you, enjoying the look on your face. You have no idea what I have planned. Am I undressing you so I can eat you? I finally get you naked, I lick the front of your body, then I turn you around and lick the back of it. I notice goosebumps on your flesh, I lick your little cock watching it grow. I see your body reacting and I want to play with you some more. I lick my tongue between your little ass cheeks and watch you shiver, your little body is awash with heat. I hold you by your wrists and move you up closer to my mouth, you can't move, you are at my mercy.

I want to mark you as mine so all the world will know. You see my fangs growing longer, you are so afraid, one fang could spear right through your body. I smile and tell you not to worry. I stick just the tip of my fang in your neck, you feel desire deep in your body, you have never felt anything like this. You moan as your cock explodes with hot cum, it shoots across my boob. I only drink a little blood then lick the wound with my tongue, and your body again feels the waves of desire coursing through your body as the wound heals. I lick off the cum from my boob and stick the tip of my tongue in your mouth. You taste yourself, but your body is weak right now from the intesity of your orgasm you just had. You lay there and your body trembles as you try to get ahold of yourself. I smile at you and let you know you are now marked as mine and you will do whatever I want whenever I want.

You just shake your head yes as you know your voice has left you, your heart beating so fast, your chest heaving trying to suck in air. I just love my little man, and even tho you may be little, your body reacts as any other man, no matter what the size. I grab a leaf from a tree and wrap you in it. making you a little green toga and I set you on my dresser.

You scoot back agaisnt a perfume bottle, getting comfortable wondering what I am going to do next. I decide to dance for you. I slowly gyrate my hips as I slowly take my blouse off, your eyes pop out as you see the hugeness of my boobs and the size of my   nipples, wondering what they will look llike when I take off my bra

I slowly remove my bra as I continue my dance. You see my nipples, they harden as I blow on them and tweak them, your little hands would love to play with them. I then undulate my hips, as you see me slowly moving my skirt down, off my hip, down my legs as I kick it off in a heap with my feet.

You see my black lace panties as I put a finger from each hand inside the band and slowly wiggle out of them. Down my legs to my ankles where I take one foot out then the other as I throw it in with my skirt. You see my huge pussy and can smell the muskiness of it, wondering what it would be like to explore every inch of it.

I ask you if you like what you see, you nod yes, I ask you if you stand up and move towards me, letting me know it is something you would like to do. I grab you off the dresser and let you grab hold of my pussy hair until you get a firm hold. I make sure you don't fall off as I lay down on my bed, not wanting to have to worry about you falling off.

You jump up and down a little and bounce back up, knowing you will have to be careful not to jump around to hard because you might bounce right off.

Chapter 2: Slumber Part by t_jared
Author's Notes:

This story talks about the idea of interacting with girls (18+) at a slumber party. My girlfriend wrote most of this from here perspective. Enjoy!

 

 

I am at my friends house, she invited me for a slumber party there are four of us, the other three are on the cheerleading squad, beautiful busty leggy girls, all 18 we are all seniors. I have been dying to show them my little teacher and am trying to figure out the best time. Suddenly one of the girls starts talking about a guy she is seeing and how something is missing in their sex life. I stop her and tell all the girls I have the perfect fixer upper to spice up sex. They all look at me with wide eyes. I reach in my purse and slowly take you out. I had you in the inside zipper of my purse so you couldn't get out but made sure you could breath. They all bent down and on of them said, "OMG it is the science teacher"

 

I smiled and told her yes but that I wasn't going into details on how you got so small, just that you were and are mine. You watch wide eyed as we all slowly take our clothes off, doing a little strip tease for you. You can't help but to be aroused, forgetting for the moment that we are all your studens and you shouldn't even be watching, but you do watch, your body reacting to all the young firm breasts, the hips slowly gyrating, you swallow hard and wonder what I have planned for you.

After we all undress, I decide to use you first, as the other three girls watch, I attach my little vibrator to your body with dental floss, I turn it all the way up and then slowy rub your body against my clit, you also use your hands to rub against it as the vibrator causes my body to tense, I feel that wave of heat coursing through my body.

 

The vibrator and your hands working together causes me to cum quickly and hard as I arch my body and moan loudly, as my friends watch all this, they are all finding different parts of their bodies to stimulate, most of them holding their pussy lips apart and rubbing their clits, their eyes half closed with desire, a small sheen of sweat forming on their bodies.

As I lay there and catch my breath, I hand you over to one of the girls, she sees you covered in my pussy juice and licks you clean, she then rubs you over her wet pussy, getting you wet again before gently inserting your kicking wigging body in her hot moist pussy, the juices coating you and making you easy to insert, she starts out slowly moving you back and forth, but it isn't long before she is using you faster.

 

She moans and is moving her hips in time with her thrusts, you see her gspot, you reach out and start to rub it as you feel her pussy tighten around you, putting you in a grip almost tight enough to keep you from drawing a breath, you want to be able to breath better, you know you need to get her to cum so she will take you out

You rub against her g-spot as hard as you can, moving your hands up and down, you even kick on it and every time you do you can hear the girl moan and her pussy lips clinch tighter. You can't help yourself, you are so turned on by this, and the vibrator is vibrating your body that you feel your body tense with the waves of heat going through your body.

 

The girl finally cums hard as waves of juice flow over you, almost drowning you. You feel her lips tighten the release slowly moving your body down and out, seems she has forgotten about you for a few mins, you lay there, drenched, your body so aroused it is extremely sensitive to touch, You aren't sure how much more you can take before you finally get some kind of release and your arms are getting sore from rubbing g-spots.

You look up and see two other girls, they are playing with each other, kissing each other on the lips and fingering each others clit, you moan as the sight of it makes you cum hard, your little cock squirting your hot cum on one of the girls leg, she smiles, she licks it off then kisses the other girl, both of them tasting you. Again you get picked  up and licked off, the girl that picked you up puts you on the other girls clit, you hear her intake of breath, you smile and again use your hands to rub her clit hard, she moans, she closes her eyes as the other girl sucks on her nipple as she uses you and the vibrator on the other girls clit, she moves you quicker and presses you closer in almost suffocating you.

 

You rub harder, you almost can't move your arms, they are so tired but you force yourself to keep going. The two girls are both moaning, both sucking on each others nipples,  the girl using you moans as her partner sticks two fingers into her pussy and moves them in and out as you are being used faster and harder. Suddenly the girl whose clit you are rubbing screams and her body shudders over and over again as the force of her orgasm almost makes her faint, panting she lays there and she can't seem to move, before you know what is happening the other girl is so close she sticks you deep in her pussy, shoving you in and out hard, she is moaning and her entire body is quivering with passion. You can't raise your arms up anymore so you use your feet, kicking against her g-spot hard over and over, the girl finally lets out a long moan as you finally work your way out.

Her forgetting about you and just leaving you in her. She squeezes you out and you lay there totally spent. I realize the vibrator is still going and reach down and turn in off. I let you lay there for a min and relax.. You were well used and did a great job, I go into the bathroom and run some hot water, but not hot enough to burn you and put you on a sponge in the sink. I let you lay there for awhile, soaking up the hot water to soothe your aching body. You ache from head to toe but god you had such fun.

Chapter 3: Can't Sleep... by t_jared
Author's Notes:

My girlfriend can't sleep and decides to have a midnight snack...

It is dark, I am trying to sleep, but am restless. I look across at you sitting in your cage, the moonlight is lighting your body.

I see you are still awake. I say "What's the matter little man can't you sleep either?" You look up at me and tell me you can't sleep either.

I take you  out of your cage and put you on the top of my nipple. You take hold of it to help anchor you there. I want to do something fun so as you hold onto my nipple tightly you feel me get up and go into the kitchen.

I grab the bottle of chocolate syrup and you can't help wondering why I grabbed it. Next you go with me to the bathroom and grab some lube in a bottle. Your heart begins to race, what on earth can I be wanting with these things.

I grabbed again...and wonder to myself...what part I may have you to play in all this. You soon find out.

I strip off your clothes as you wiggle around. I grab the chocolate syrup and drip it over your body, I pick you up and bring you very close to my mouth. My tongue slowly, methodically starts licking the syrup off your body, slowly inching up from your feet to your legs I lick off the syrup. I take more time as I lick your ass, between your legs and over your raging hard cock, I run my tongue slowly over the tip before moving it down the shaft then back up again making sure there is no chocolate left as I move upwards your body again. I lick your stomach, your ass,  back and chest before I open your arms and lick all over them. Your body is excited by this, you are quivering, breathing ragged.

I see the affect this has on you, I again lick your cock, over and over again until I see your cock twitch as your hot cum explodes out of it... I decide I want to feel that good too. I grab a few grapes and lay down, I set you down close to my pussy. I grab the grapes as you see me slowly insert them in my moist pussy, slowly, one by one, when I get them all in I tell you I want you to eat them out of me.

You slowly walk towards me, you can smell the muskiness of me, I feel you wiggling between the folds of my pussy as you come to the first grape.  Feeling you eating it, my pussy contracts as it feels you hitting the sides of it.  Moving around as you move the grape in your hands. You finish the first one then work towards the second one. My body is heating up and you can feel my body heat rising,causing your body to start to sweat from the humidity surrounding you. You eat the second and third grape and you hear me moan, I am so aroused by what you have done.

You pull yourself out and look up at me.  I reach down and grab your sweating little body and cover you with lube. With an evil grin on my face, I slowly insert you feet first into my ass, when I get you waist high, you squirm and are kicking your legs

You feel squished and want out but I won't let you. I insert you to your armpits, you put your arms on either side pushing the tight walls away from you, without realizing it, you sent a spasm of heat coursing through my body, I grab the rest of you and shove you in, I am barely able to hold onto you but I manage somehow and start thrusting your body harder and deeper into my ass, I am moaning enjoying the feel of your squirming kicking body deep inside my ass.

My arousal is at a peak, my body stiffens and my pussy tightens as I use you faster, my hips moving in time with my hand. I feel your arms flailing and feet kicking and the orgasm it causes is so hard I squirt hot cum everywhere as my body spasms with each squirt.

You continue to wiggle and kick, the feel of your body and feet causing me to cum again and again. My muscles finally push you out, you can breath again. You stare as you see my huge boobs heaving as I gasp air into my lungs. My legs are still quivering my body still so sensitive to touch. You sit there, watching me, drenched, waiting to see what is going to happen next. Being the sweet little man you are, you get up and run  your hands over my clit before you run your little tonue over it. I moan again, my body convulses as another orgasm hits me. I finally pick you up and put you between my breasts, moving them back and forth with your body between them, causing your body to quiver, your cock to harden, I hear you moan and know you are enjoying this. I move my hands faster as your body heats up from the friction. I hear you moan again and I keep you tightly between them, finally I hear you moan louder and know you have cum, I see your body jerk. I take a clean cloth and wet it with warm water, I cleanse your body. slowly. I kiss you on your head and put you back in your cage. I think maybe now we both can sleep....

Chapter 4: Out of Africa by t_jared
Author's Notes:

This is a charming tale in which my giant friend takes me on a trip to inner most africa and describes a wedding ceremony she witnessed....

I have a chance to take a trip to Africa, a place I have always wanted to see. I have a watermelon shaped locket made out of small pieces of tin and put you in it, making sure you have enough room to move around but can't get out. I put my little locket with you in it on a chain and make sure you get nestled deep between my breasts. When we get to Africa it is so hot, I change into shorts and halter type top. We are going to get to visit a tribe called the Bana. They live in a very remote part of Ethiopia and are usually very hard to find, but I found out a guide knows how to get to them and because they are so hard to get to, I was curious to see how they lived. This is a tribe of people that have lived the same for centuries, no running water nor electricity. We were traveling forever it seemed like. We ended up camping for two nights before we finally got to the village. You could see huts in different places.

People came running up to our jeep and I get nervous not knowing what to think. The guide smiles at me, his name is Mumbawah and he tells me that this is his brother’s village so there is nothing to worry about.  All of a sudden a very tall, muscular man is walking our way. He is holding his head high and has an aura of authority that surrounds him.  He continues to walk regally towards us, people move aside so he can pass.  He is the chief of this village and my guide is his brother.  Mumbawah left this village when he was 13 and he hasn't seen his brother in ten years. They embrace and you can see in the chiefs eyes that he truly loves and has missed his brother.

They stand there and speak to each other for several minutes. I have no idea what is being said but they are smiling a lot so it seems innocent enough. Mumbawah smiles at me as the chief walks away. He informs me that the chief is going to have a celebration in our honor. He also tells me that I am going to get to witness something no other outsider has ever seen. It is called the "Love Dance".

When a couple marries, it is custom for the marriage to be consummated in front of the entire village, done to the beat of this dance. I wasn't sure it was something I wanted to be a part of but was told to refuse would be considered a huge insult to the chief so I just shrugged and resigned myself to attending the celebration and watching the dance.

A woman stepped forward and motioned for me to follow her. I finally came to a hut that had a cloth hanging from the doorway. It covered the entire entranceway. As I stepped in I was actually surprised at how pleasant it seemed. There was a huge king size bed, the mattress filled with down and made out of some kind of light material. The covers were made of some kind of animal fur. There was a small table made out of some kind of animal bone and on top of it was a man made vase with beautiful flowers in it, they reminded me of the smell of lavender.

I sat on the bed and sank down into it, it was so soft. I reached up and took off my necklace and took you out of the locket. I sat you at the end of the bed and you bounced up and immediately sank out of sight. You climbed out of the hole it made and smiled at me. The trip was a long and very hot one, but you were such a brave little guy. You never complained once of the dust or heat. The sweat from my boobs dropping on you left you damp and I know it had to be uncomfortable but you were so busy taking in the sight and sounds of the animals it actually never occurred to you to say anything. I picked you up and kissed you on the top of your head. There was some water in a pitcher and a handmade basin on a shelf. I poured some water into the basin, grabbed a sponge out of my bag, took off your clothes and put you on the sponge for you to relax and get clean. I was wondering where I was going to be able to go and do the same thing when there was a knock on the hut.

It was my guide; he had some clothes in his hands and gave them to me. It was what all the women would be wearing at the celebration. I looked up at him with trepidation. The top was barely a top at all. It looked like a single piece of leather, two leaves woven into the top and that was it. Surely to god there was more.  I asked him if he had forgotten a part of it and he told me this was the entire thing.  The skirt was long, down to my ankles but made of light weight material. It was actually multi colored and looked sort of nice. 

I asked him where I could go and bathe and he told me the women went to the river nearby. He assured me I would be totally safe and the men knew better than to wander near there when the women were there.  Mumbawah motioned a woman over and said something in his native language to her. She smiled and motioned me to follow her. I glanced back at you to make sure you were still safe and you were laying back with your eyes closed enjoying the feel of the cool water on your warm body. I followed her to a bend in the nearby river. There were numerous naked women there bathing. They were using some kind of liquid as soap; it didn't smell very good but seemed to do the job. I shrugged out of my clothes and they kindly shared their soap with me. It was hot enough that it only took a few mins for the heat of the sun to dry my body. I then put the skimpy top on. The leaves barely covered my areola, but when in Rome. One of the women giggled when she saw my face on how little the top covered anything, she was kind enough to tie the back for me. 

I decided I really didn’t need to wear underwear with my skirt. It was lightweight but not see through and it was just so hot, besides, none of the other women were wearing any either. I put the skirt on. I was wishing with all my heart there was a full length mirror somewhere but I knew it was wishful thinking on my part. With the exception of my being much lighter skinned, I looked like most of the older women there. Huge boobs and curvy. I just smiled at them and found my way back to my hut.

I promptly walked over to you and plucked you off the sponge. I asked you if you minded going naked with me to the celebration. I was going to wrap some dental floss around you and attach the other end around my waist so you could dangle down to my ankles and be able to peek out of the bottom of my skirt to watch everything.  I knew it was going to be hot for awhile and didn’t want you to get heat stroke. You told me you didn’t mind at all. You loved to feel my skin next to yours. Sweet!

The celebration was supposed to start at sundown. That wasn't that far away. I attached you securely to me and went outside to watch. The women were busy cooking various kinds of meats, and fixing vegetables I had never seen before.  A makeshift chair was brought to me and I was told (various methods of sign language) since I was a guest to just sit and relax. I did.

As the sun started to set, the smell of the cooking meat smelled wonderful. The men came out and made a huge fire. The men were in front of the women and they sat down with their legs crossed. A string of about four men then went to the side of the fire and started blowing a haunting tune with their handmade musical instruments.

It got very quiet. A woman came over and had me sit in front of them, still behind the men though. The melody from the instruments was beautiful in a primitive way. All of a sudden a young muscular, very handsome man comes walking down in front of the fire. His eyes searching, his body tense.

He was the chief’s son; it was his marriage we would witness tonight. As the music continued to play, and the young man stood waiting expectantly a beautiful young girl came walking to stand in front of the man, she couldn't have been more than 16, which for Bana standards was almost an old maid age.

 She had black thick hair down to her waist. She kneeled in front of the young man. You could see him look down at her with deep love and extreme lust. He slowly brought her up, he ran his hand down her face and slowly removed the one piece long gown she was wearing, her body was stunning. When she was completely naked, she smiled up at him. All he was wearing was a loin cloth so it wasn't going to take much to get him naked. The men with the handmade instruments started playing their melodic tune slowly, with a deeper sound to it.

The young man and woman were completely naked, but they seemed to be unaware of anything or anyone other than each other. The melody changed again and the man slowly moves back and forth, his hands cup her face, he kisses her forehead, down her face, her chin to her neck. The girl closes her eyes and her body sways, you hear my intake of breath, this sensual dance is affecting me.

 As I watch, the man slowly traces his lips down her chest, he puts one of her nipples in his mouth and gently sucks on it, the girl moans, he sucks harder and puts his arms around her as she swoons. I start to breathe heavier, faster. My body starts to heat up, you can smell the muskiness of me, my pussy starting to throb and my muscles starting to clench as I watch the couple in front of me.

You are looking out the bottom of my skirt, watching this couple showing their love and lust for each other with each movement of their lips and hands. You suddenly become aware of my reaction to this dance. You can feel my body shiver, and the heat emanating from it. You can smell the muskiness of me. The wetness of my pussy starts to pool and cover my inner thighs. I can feel you slowly crawl up my leg. I can feel the nakedness of your body and the hardness of your little cock as you move your way up.  You grab onto my pubic hairs and slowly move towards my lips. I can feel your hands moving them to get to my swollen clit.

I feel your hands on it and I shudder.  You lick hard on it finding that little nub at the end and continue to lick and rub it hard with your hands. You hear me moan as the heat continues to build within me.  I reach back with my hands to keep my body upright, my eyelids half closed and my body starting to tense, the heat starting to coil in my body. I moan again as you continue to suck and rub hard. All of a sudden my body tenses and shudders, as you hear me say "Oh My God!" My breathing is ragged, my heart is racing, the people around me are thinking that it is the dance in front of me as the cause of my orgasm.

You quickly crawl up my pussy, you are soaking wet from my squirting, my orgasm was that hard but you are undaunted. I feel you dive in head first, wiggling your body and kicking your feet, the sensation driving me wild. My body still so very sensitive and that sexual tension building up again, your body is reacting to mine, Your cock is still rock hard and your body is tense, your heart rate speeds up.

You need release, you move your feet and legs inside of me, hard and deep you thrust them. I moan again and my body sways, the sweat is trickling down my body, my pussy lips are quivering, my legs are shaking, Your cock gets harder, your body tenses, my pussy constricts against your naked body. You feel the walls against your cock. My pussy is squeezing you hard; it feels so good against your nakedness. You keep squirming and find my G-spot. You rub it hard, you feel my body tense and my pussy clenching and unclenching spasmodically. You are getting soaked with my hot juice washing over you in waves.

Your body reacts, you tense and feel your cock throb, squirting your hot cum inside of me as wave after wave of pleasure courses through your body. Finally you are spent, you have no energy left but it is ok because my spasming pussy literally pushes you out. 

I feel you crawl across my groin and just lay there. I am still fighting to take a deep breath, my heart rate finally starting to slow down. My body covered in a light sheen of sweat. I missed a lot of what the couple in front of me has done. I was too engrossed in what you were doing to me to even notice. What you did basically amounted to the same thing the couple was doing, fucking me in front of the entire village. This time the power was yours. A little man.

The couple untangled themselves, covered themselves with a blanket they shared and walked away to their hut. I shakily stood up and walked slowly to my hut. I untied the floss from my hip and your waist and brought you up level with my eyes. You looked at me sheepishly, you took advantage of the situation and you knew it.

"You know I have to punish you for this!" I said to you. "But it will have to wait for another time because right now all I want to do is sleep." The tenseness left your body, you have a temporary reprieve. I grabbed the damp sponge and wiped your body down with it. I stuck you back in the locket and put it around my neck. I made sure you were snug before I finally drifted off to sleep, with a smile on my face.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed reading my stories thus far!

Chapter 5: Breakfast time is not for fighting by t_jared
Author's Notes:

When you are barely a few inches tall, its not a good idea to piss off your giant girlfriend...especially in the morning.

He just couldn't seem to keep from running my mouth sometimes.  Jan, his girlfriend, was so angry with him that she didn't even trust herself to touch him.  She went to the dresser and pulled out a condom and quickly inserted his 2 inch body into it, making him slide to the tip.  Lifting up the condom by the opening, and ensuring that his body was at the bottom, she then glued some Velcro near the top and attached the opposite piece on the wall and stuck him to it.  He was hanging there, barely below chest level.  Admiring her work, as she peered down at her shrunken lover, she flicked the condom, making it swing back and forth then smiled as she went off to continue her day.

She made him stay on the wall for most of the day. He could tell he really overstepped himself this time because she left him there and didn't even try to feed him and he was starving.  Occasionally, she would walk by him, stick her fingers in a glass of water and flick the water at him until he became soaked.  Giggling, she would walk away again leaving him to his thoughts.

She didn't say one word to him all day. He thought to himself that he knew he was in big trouble. He was hoping that with him being stuck to the wall all day, without food, that it would be enough to placate her.  As he thought about her, he realized that she could make him so mad sometimes.  It seemed she knew just what buttons to push on him, and when to push them.

Originally, the day had started off well. She was eating breakfast and shared a tiny piece of her cinnamon roll with him.  She was just sitting there, talking down to her tiny man, when suddenly she got that look in her eyes.   It was that look that he knew oh so well.  Almost reading her mind, he could tell she was thinking of using him again as her sex toy. His body literally ached from the previous night and he was getting tired of her using him like he was just here for her pleasure. Instinctively, he started to back away as she slowly stretched her giant hand towards him. The closer it got the faster he retreated.

Moving further away from her, she got annoyed with this game.  She told him to stop moving if he knew what was good for him and then he just snapped. "Why you bitch!" he snarled. "I am a living breathing man and I am sick and tired of you thinking of just yourself and ignoring my needs.  If I was full sized, I would walk out of your life without a backwards glance. You would be shit out of luck and have to service yourself for a change. You don't even have the decency to even pretend to care for me or my likes or wants. You are a selfish, self centered bitch."

Jan stopped dead in her tracks and gave him an icy glare.  Here, this tiny man, barely a few inches tall was swearing at her.  This man, barely a fraction of the size of one of her boobs, was barking up at her.  She could literally smother him under one of her big fat heavy breasts if she wanted. Thinking to himself, he knew he said too much, he could tell by her body language. Her breathing was ragged and her eyes narrowed to slits.

"You little prick!" she roared. "You think I abuse you and never think of you? I will show you exactly what it is like to be the bug that you are!" That is when she stuck him to the wall, and there he stayed all day. She never looked at him once except to flick water on him. He sighed, as she was still mad. As the sun started to set he couldn't help but wonder what she had in store for him. He just knew it wasn't going to be pleasant.

She had been fuming all day. She was going to punish that bug of a man. She had been thinking of the many different ways she could do it, but she knew she was getting carried away when almost all of them ended with him being crushed or smothered.  She was definitely going to punish him, but killing him was out of the question, at least for now. She would never find another little man to play with and she was somewhat attached to this one even if he did have a mouth on him at times.

As she sat there drumming her fingers on the table, she went into a deep thought.  Looking at her, he became instantly worried. He didn't know what was worse, his stomach rumbling from being empty or the pain her will receive because he knew tonight was not going to be a good night for him. All of a sudden her head snapped up and she got this wicked smile on her face as she looked over to where he was hanging.  He shivered from her look.  Her look to him was absolutely primal looking.

Getting up from the table, she went to the refrigerator and started to rummage around. What she took out was a type of gourd shaped like a cucumber. It was very thick and long and had numerous bumps on it. Grabbing a knife, she started to hollow it out, leaving the outer layer a little thick. She then proceeded to cut two holes in each side. Smiling, she nodded when she was done, happy with the outcome.  Walking over to him, she plucked the condom off the wall and then headed off into her bedroom, carrying the gourd in her other hand.  She carried him leisurely by holding the tip of the opening and swinging him about.

As she enters her bedroom, she tosses the gourd on the bed then immediately walks over to a hanging birdcage near her closet, and unceremoniously dumps him from his condom confines onto the cage floor and quickly shuts the tiny door, clasping the lock.  Rubbing his face and getting up off the ground, he quickly peers out looking at his girlfriend, his tiny head sticking out between the bars, looking up at her as she begins to undress.

Seductively, she slowly begins undressing in front of him. As she begins taking off her top, she moves closer to the cage, letting him take in her massive body.  He is overwhelmed with lust as looks up at her gigantic tits.  His eyes bulging out, staring up at her, as she stands in front of him, almost intimidating him with her massive mammaries.

Licking her fingers, she slowly rubs her fingers around each of her nipples.  Staring down at him as he watches intently, as her nipples begin to swell and become stiff, like hills on top of a mountain.  Stifling a giggle, she turns around and bends over as she starts to take off her pants.  Her enormous ass, inches from the birdcage, as she bumps it slightly, making it lurch back and forth, and knocking him down to his hands and knees.

Swinging her hips back and form, she finally pulls her pants off, exposing a pair of leopard panties g-string. Wiggling her ass again, as she pulls them off and tossing them aside, she finally stands straight up, in her total naked glory, facing him inside the birdcage and giving him a lewd smile.

Taking him out of the birdcage, and then sitting down on the bed, she reaches over and grabs the gourd off the bed.  Holding him tightly, his body stiffens with trepidation. He knows what is coming and knows he had better not make a sound as she slowly inserts his body in the top of the gourd.  Placing each of his legs in the cuts she had previously made in the sides, he finds himself up to his armpits in a gourd, with his legs poking out and his arms hanging over the sides. Satisfied that he’s completely secured inside the gourd, she turns her back to the headboard, scooting all the way back, and then bending her knees as she spreads her legs wide.

Looking down at him and saying, "Tonight, you little prick, you are going to be treated like one!"  She then slowly starts to insert him into the depths of her pussy. He can feel the enormous folds of her pussy engulf him completely as his tiny head goes deeper into her love chamber. Before long, the rest of his body is completely devoured by her enormous pussy.  Thrusting the gourd deep inside her, she pushes it deep inside her until it reaches the end.  Feeling himself pushed up to the hilt, deep inside her,  he could feel her lips begin  to flex as she starts to slowly move him back and forth.  Working herself up to a much faster pace.  As the juices begin to flow inside her, he can feel himself getting soaked.  Deep inside her , He could hear her start to moan and feel the heat start to rise.

She was fucking herself so fast that by this time the friction was causing his body to heat up. His tiny head kept hitting her cervix, slamming into it again and again. She was knocking him senseless and she didn’t care. He could feel his body move up and down as her hips starting to buck.  He would scream out, “Oh My God, Oh My God” over and over again. It was getting so hot inside her cavernous pussy that it was getting hard to breath.

He knew he had better do something fast or risk being pummeled to death inside her. He started to hit the insides of her pussy with his tiny fists.  With each thrust, he moved his arms up and down, trying to find that spot that would send her into a spasm of lust, knowing that only then would his torment be over.   

He was a mess.  He was getting completely soaked, his head was getting battered and the heat from the friction was agonizing.  Not that she cared, but she was oblivious to what he was going through.  All she could do was enjoy how good it felt and she knew her body needed the release. She reached down and started to rub her clit hard with her fingers as she used him again as her fuck toy.

As she got close to release, her body started to tense, then quiver sporadically.  He finally found that important spot and began rubbing it hard.  When his arms could reach, he used his legs to kick at her walls.  Obviously, he was effective because he was able to hear her scream.  Arching her back, she began to cum hard.  The orgasm was so intense; he almost drowned from the amount of cum squirting down onto him. He could smell the essence of her over his entire body.

As her orgasm began to subside, she finally relaxed and took him out. She then took him out of the gourd and held him by his foot, upside down as she stuck him back into the bird cage. No bath, no kisses, just dropped him on his head.  She didn't even bother putting him down feet first. She covered the cage with a sheet, turned off the light and went to bed. Closing her eyes, she felt well satisfied and not having a care in the world.

 Tom laid down, shivering, his body damp, the smell of Jan permeating his nostrils. His head ached, his body felt battered. He felt truly used and abused he thought to himself as he drifted off in an exhausted sleep.

Chapter 6 Workplace Sexual Harassment by t_jared
Author's Notes:

My giant friends decides to take me to work to keep me out of trouble, but she soon finds out that I can very mischievious at my tiny size. ;)

So here I am, chatting with my giant friend.  She has taken me to work with her and she is busy working on the computer.  I'm barely few inches tall, and I'm looking up at her enormous tits, when I suddenly get the urge to spend time between them.  They are so big and massive compared to my body, and I'm sure, also very warm. My friend isn’t that tall, probably about 5’3”, but from my perspective, she was probably a couple hundred feet tall.  She was a natural blond with long hair, somewhat chunky, but not obese.  And she has the biggest breasts I’ve ever seen.  To a full size person, her tits were already big. Compared to me, they are simply massive.  I would guess she was at least a 38DD.

Smiling down at me, she also gets an idea that could make this experience just as fun for her, as it would be for me.  She reaches inside her desk and pulls out a small chain with nipple clamps on both ends.  Reaching into her blouse, she carefully attaches them to each of your nipples.  The chain, which wasn’t very long to begin with, is stretch between her two nipples making it nice bridge for me to climb on. 

Licking my lips, I climb up onto her chest and finally find myself on her big left tit.  As I start to jump around on it, I begin licking her areola, making her shiver because it is so sensitive.  She giggles as I begin running my tongue around it.  I then use my tiny hand to slap her nipple just as I decide to climb across the bridge to her other nipple.

Once there, I decide that I want to her reaction, so I climb onto her nipple clamp and begin jumping up and down on it.  The results were amazing as I notice you start to shudder again.  Deciding again that I want to make you shudder more. I get another idea. Wanting to try something else, I put both feet between the clamp, and begin straightening my legs and pulling as hard as I can on it.

Tugging harder, I watch your nipple go back and forth, and suddenly get hard. I start to smile as I enjoy myself, having great fun at your expense.  Pulling as hard as I can, I now begin kicking my feet as well, the whole time, looking up at your face for a reaction. 

Looking down at me, she watches as I pull on her nipple as hard as I, and now kicking my feet as well.  I can tell that she is getting sexually frustrated.  Here she is, sitting at her desk trying to concentrate and all she can do is feel what I’m doing to her.  She finally gives up trying to do any reasonable work and just sits there, her eyes closed inside her cubicle, as I continue to play.

I keep doing this until I hear her moan again.  I can tell that I’m getting her totally aroused because I can feel her body heating up, and I can actually smell her essence wafting up from her now wet pussy.

I quickly cross the bridge to the other side where I start doing the same thing, moving her nipple back and forth.  Watching you shudder and moan again, as I increase my intensity with such enjoyment.

I know I’m causing her pleasure and pain at the same time and her body is reacting even if she doesn’t feel that this is the place to be experiencing such lust. But her body is betraying her, and even though I’m such a little man, I’m in control this time.

Her mind is becoming hazy.  She can't think clearly, but her body is very aware of what is happening to it. I continue pulling on the clamp which is driving her crazy. She decides that she needs to go somewhere more private. Her cubicle is way too much in a public view.  Thinking to herself, she remembers that there is a sick room with a cot in it. It hardly ever gets used.  As she walks to it, she tells her boss that she isn’t feeling well and will need to go lie down for a short time. He believes her because he sees her flushed face and stiffness to her body.  If he only knew :)

 

As she goes into the sick room, she locks the door behind her.  Looking inside her purse for my little battery powered vibrator, (compact sized *grin*) as she continues to feel me kick and beat on her huge tit.

Turning on the vibrator up to its highest setting, she slowly inserts it deep into her dripping pussy.  “mmmm…god it feels so good” she thinks to herself.  Meanwhile, I’m going from clamp to clamp, pulling on them as hard as I can, kicking and rubbing each nipple in the process. 

By this time, her chest is literally heaving as she is gasping for air.  Her heart is beating Mach one.  She is so close to having a hard orgasm.  Feeling the heat building, and the tight coil of lust getting tighter, she finally reaches down and starts to rub her clit.

All of a sudden, her body stiffens.  She arches her back and moans, “Oh fuuuccckkkkk!”  Her hips buck, her entire body shudders over and over as wave after wave of heat courses through her body.

I’m panting so hard, I can barely feel my arms and legs.  I am so turned on watching her cum from my actions.  She finally gets herself together and grabs me and begins licking off all the sweat off my body.  She then rubs takes me down to her pussy and rubs me between her giant pussy lips, getting me wet, then bring me back up to lick me off. 

When her huge tongue touches my hard cock, I can’t hold back any more and I spew cum all over it.  I cum so hard, I get dizzy and almost pass out.  I’ve cummed completely into her mouth and she keeps licking my tiny cock with each spasm.

After she licks my tiny cock clean, she then puts me down between her huge tits and tells me to be good until we get home J

When we get home, she decides that she’s going to punish me for what I did to her.  She grabs some dental floss and proceeds to tie my arms and legs together, totally immobilizing me.  The floss, acting like tiny rope, holds me firmly, but it doesn’t cut off my circulation.

 

Grabbing some body oil, pour some into her hands and beings warming it up.  When it’s warm enough, she slowly starts rubbing it into my body.  Then, taking a feather, she teases me.  She is gently running the feather over me.   The warm oil is making my body super sensitive to touch and now I’m getting goose bumps as my body begins to heat up with desire.  She is totally aware of what her actions are doing to me and my tiny body and she loves it!

Watching me shudder under her touch, she stops what she’s doing for a few minutes.  Watching me closely as my breathing returns to normal, she takes a swig of hot coffee, and then proceeds to pick me up and slowly slip my body into her mouth, feet first.  My head and shoulders are still sticking out, brushing up against her magnificent lips, but my legs are on her tongue and I can feel the heat of the coffee covering my lower body.  Enjoying the heat from your mouth and the coffee, my cock stiffens.  Smiling, she takes me out and swallows the remaining coffee.  Holding me in your hands, she now grabs a small piece of ice and begins to run it over my entire body.  The coldness of the ice makes me shake. Enjoying the reaction, she moves the ice down to my cock and rubs over it; over the head and then down between my ass cheeks. Afterwards, she leans down and licks off the excess water. 

My cock is rock hard now.  She can hear my tiny little gasps coming from my lips.  Smiling, as she is totally enjoying what she’s doing to my tiny body, she sets me down for a few more minutes as she enjoys more of her coffee, keeping me focused within her sights.  Speaking down at me, she tells me that she is not going to let me cum yet.  She wants to drive me as crazy as I made her at work!

After a few minutes, she again starts rubbing warm oil over my entire body, gently massaging me with her giant finger. I’m in total bliss as she casually turns me over, and continues applying oil.  She takes extra time to pay special attention to my cock and my ass.  I can hear her talking to herself, as she applies the oil.  She is in total infatuation of my tiny body, and how easily she can manipulate me.

Playfully, she opens a bag of “pop rocks” and toss a few into her mouth and then takes another swig of hot coffee, holding it inside her mouth.  Evilly, she grabs me up and slips me back into her mouth such as before.  The heat of the coffee is not hot enough to burn me, but I can totally feel the intensity of the heat all over my lower body and legs.  I start kicking my legs as she mildly tortures me again.  The heat of the coffee on my cock and the feel of the pop rocks popping on the tip is driving me wild!  I’ve never felt anything like it.

Moaning and squirming, she finally takes me out, holding me in the palm of her hand.  Bringing her face down close to me, literally taking up my entire view, she opens her mouth and lets drips a huge drop of saliva onto my body, nailing me mostly on my cock.  With the saliva covering my body, she then grabs the bag of pop rocks…and literally pours more onto me, watching them begin to pop on my body.  The pop rocks, at my size, are huge.  They  are like tiny explosions are my cock, making me twitch, but in a good way.  The sensations of the heat from her mouth, and now the pop rocks, is making my cock get incredibly hard. I’m going to die if I don’t cum soon!

Finally, the popping fades away.  Lowering her hand, she lays me down for a few more minutes to recover.  I feel like I’m going to explode if I don’t get some kind of release soon.  Looking up at her, I begin to beg,  "God please Jan, put me out of my misery I can't take much more."

Smiling down at me, she says, "Only if you promise *never* to do something like that to me again while I am at work"

As I nod my head in agreement and wholeheartedly promising to her that I will never, ever do that again, she then reaches down and unties my arms and legs.  Pouring more coffee into her mouth, she then lifts me up again and thrust me into her mouth up to my waist.  Now, she is swirling my tongue around my body. The heat of the coffee, as well as her amazingly power tongue is driving me, again, wild until finally explode.  My body tenses up..as I reach my orgasm and spew my cum onto her tongue.  The mixture of my cum with the hot coffee comes as a delight to her.  Swirling her tongue around my body, she finally sucks me dry, then licks me like a lollipop before laying me back down.  My tiny body is completely spent. I feel like I’ve walked a hundred miles.  As my body goes limp, I gently  close my eyes and fall into a deep slumber, thinking to myself, she may have vindicated herself, but it was a win-win for me.  :-)

 

Chapter 7: Dancing for Girls... by t_jared
Author's Notes:

This story was written mostly  by my girlfriend for me.  I went through and editted it to make it sound continuous, but its a work in progress.  Enjoy!

Jan and her friends were so excited. School was finally out, they had all graduated a month before. They were considered adults by law because they had all turned 18 and all four of them were going to go and see the Chippendale Dancers. They were all so hot, and the girls were determined to be right up front to get the best view of the men. They all got to the show early and were in front row seats. They all had their cameras on their cell phones ready. This was definitely going to be a night to remember.

The place filled up quickly, and Jan and her friends were glad they had gotten there when they did. The show was going to start any minute and there was standing room only. The Chippendale Dancers coming to town was a real treat. It seems every woman in town was there. Young, old, and of every size. You could feel the sexual tension in the room and  smell the muskiness of the women. Jan was wondering if some of the women would actually cum just at the sight of them.

Finally the lights dimmed, the music started to play softly and you could hear a low hum as the women twittered. The excitement of getting to watch totally hot men strip was something no American blooded woman was about to miss. Suddenly the spotlight was shining in the middle of the stage. There was one wooden chair sitting in it. As the music played out walked one of the sexiest men Jan had ever seen. He had green eyes with long lashes, full oh so kissable lips. His body was a well toned machine and he literally exuded animal sexuality. Oh God, Jans' heart rate started to speed up, she wanted her hands on that man in the worse way.

He happened to look directly into Jans eyes, and he smiled at her. His even white teeth lighting up his face. It should be criminal to look that sexy. A girl might drive into a wall seeing a man that looked like him on the sidewalk. Distracting was such an understatement. He was dressed in an all white Navy Dress Uniform. He started by taking off his gloves, throwing them into the audience, women falling over each other to catch one. He put his leg on the chair and took off his shoe and sock before taking off the pant leg. He put his other leg up and did the same. He finally got to the point all he was wearing was a g string and his hat. He straddled the chair, his muscles rippling under the light. His body should have been in its own food group. He had a six pack stomach, toned legs and was broad shouldered. His eyes spoke volumes. You could lose yourself in them. Jan was having trouble swallowing. She always seemed to get that way when she got sexually aroused.

She was determined to meet him after the show. A thought started forming in her mind. She had been online one day and saw an add for the *incredible shrinking pill*. She laughed when she ordered it. It didn't cost much, but she had to wonder what it might really do. Something like that would make headlines world wide so she figured it might make a good gag gift. Maybe, just for fun, she could get this hot bodied man to accept some kind of drink from her and she could put it in his glass. She doubted it would actually do any kind of damage, it might make him sleepy and she could think of numerous things she would love to do to him while in that state. She had nothing to lose by trying it.

He did his little dance, flexing his muscles and swaying his hips. Jan caught herself moving her body in time with his. It was like the attraction was some kind of invisible ray connecting her body to his. She was going to meet this man or die trying. Finally his dance was over and for a minute you could have heard a pin drop. Every woman in the place was in her own world, imagining having hot sex with this incredibly sexy man. Finally there was thunderous applause and wolf whistles. Some women had no shame. Jan would never be as crude as to cheapen his performance by wolf whistling. He deserved so much more than that. A whistle was for the average stripper, what he did was actually perform, entice, promise with his entire body.

There were several more dancers, all handsome, all hot bodied but Jan couldn’t concentrate on anything other than the first dancer. There was just something about him she couldn’t shake. Finally the show was over and Jan made a bee line for the back. She was stopped from getting to their dressing rooms. She asked the manager who had stopped her what the name of the first dancer was. She was told it was Alberto, mmmm what a sexy name for a very sexy man. She quickly scribbled a note to him and begged the manager to bring it to him. She used her attributes to help get her way, she ran her fingers down the managers tie, batted her eyes and gave him her most sultry look. Eureka, it worked and she watched him go to one of the dressing rooms with her note. The manager came out with a smile on his face. He walked over to Jan and told her Alberto wanted to meet her in their lounge. She went into the lounge and found a seat that was sort of cozy, in a corner, but it gave her a good view of the people coming in and out.

She was just so excited, she couldn’t get her heart to slow down no matter how hard she tried. She grabbed her little *shrinking pill* and nervously put it in a safe, accessible place. She was hoping he would order a drink so she could sneak it in, she was also hoping at the very least it would make him drowsy and she could seduce him. He must meet tons of beautiful women but Jan was determined to have him. She had long golden blonde hair, hazel eyes, full lips and a beautiful smile, not to mention Betty Grable legs, for lack of a better description, and a 22 inch waist with a bubble butt and ample full breasts. She was no slouch in the looks department herself.

Jan wasn’t sure she would be able to hide her sexual attraction to Alberto, just the thought of being close to him made her body heat up and her pussy start to throb at the thought of having him for just one night.
She finally saw him walking towards her, he had a killer smile. She felt her knees go weak. The best she could do was flash him a come hither look, her eyelids half closed in a sensual way. He walked over to her and introduced himself, he already knew her name because he letter she sent him told him her name and she told him she thought he was the best dancer there and would really like to meet him before he left town. She told him she was the girl sitting in front. She was hoping he felt the same kind of sensual attraction to her as she felt for him. She was almost sure he did but she didn’t want to assume.

Alberto puts his arms around Jan and gives her a kiss. She feels him stick his tongue in her mouth, he sucks on her tongue before he continues to kiss her deeply. Jan gets dizzy, returning his kiss just as deeply and passionately. He sits across from her, smiling, his eyes showing promise of an exciting night. He knows Jan isn’t old enough to drink so he orders her a soft drink as he orders himself something else. Jan knows this is her chance to use that pill. She just needs him to look away for a split second. Her chance comes when another dancer walks up to him to talk to him about their next dance program. As he turned around Jan quickly dropped the pill into his drink, watching it fizz quickly away to nothing. She was anxious to see what it did.

Alberto was asking her if she would like to go with him to dinner. Jan was quick to tell him she would love to. They go to the best restaurant in town, order their food and start to talk small talk. All of a sudden, Alberto gets a funny look on his face, it blanches, and he sways. “Oh my god!” Jan thinks to herself, that pill was poison, it is going to kill him. He quickly excuses himself, and Jan follows him, she can’t exactly tell him he is going to die because of her but if he gets any worse she is going to have to get him some kind of help.

As Alberto reaches the mens room, he has his hand on the door to push it in when he abruptly stops. He starts to shrink, barely noticeable at first but then faster. Alberto gives Jan a shocked look, “What the fuck is happening to me? My god I am shrinking!”

Jan is just as shocked as he is. He kept getting smaller, his clothes hanging off of him until all that you could see is a pile of clothes and something small moving around under them. Jan quickly grabbed him and literally ran out of the restaurant. She didn’t care how it looked to other people, she just knew she had to get him out of there. She ran to his car and sat in the drivers seat. She unfurled her hand and looked down at him. In her hand was a very small, very naked, still sexy man.

Jan told him she was sorry. He flipped, “What the hell do you mean you are sorry? What the fuck have you done to me you crazy little bitch?” He yelled. Jan felt tears falling down her cheeks. “I bought this pill online it said it was a shrinking pill. I didn’t think it would really work it cost me five bucks. Would you think it would work? I thought maybe it just might make you tired and I could seduce you, I didn’t think it would actually work!”

All kinds of things were going through Alberto’s mind. My god he had shrunk down to about five inches. He just hoped he stopped where he was at, he didn’t want to shrink any more. It was surreal, like the movie about Benjamin Button. He didn’t want to shrink away to nothing. He finally got ahold of himself. He said “Don’t cry, we will get ahold of the manufacturer who made it and get the anectode. Until then I guess you will have to make sure nothing happens to me!”

Jan told him she would make sure nothing would happen to him. She would keep him safe. Alberto told her he had an extra set of car keys in the glove box. She started up the car and went to McDonalds to grab some food. She took him home, she just moved into her own apartment. She got a job as a travel agent so she could afford to be on her own.

She put Alberto on the pillow next to her. She closed her eyes and shortly was hearing little snores coming from him. She knew he had fallen asleep. She opened her eyes and was staring at him. She started thinking to herself that she might as well make the most of having a little man while she has him. He might not like it, but what could he do about it? He was only three inches tall. He might not stay little forever, but might as well take advantage of it while she can. She started to get excited of all the possibilities she had open to her. The first thing she wanted to do was try him out.

She was going to have a sleep over the next night and invite her friends. She wanted to share him with them, but only as long as she was in the same room, she didn't want him being accidentally hurt. She fell asleep with all kinds of thoughts in her head. Morning couldn't come fast enough.

Jan put Alberto on her shoulder so he could hang on to her hair as she took her shower. She gave him a small piece of sponge so he could shower himself and wash behind her ears. She put him in a towel so he could roll his body around it and dry off as she blow dried her hair.
She left him in the bathroom as she made phone calls to her friends inviting them over for the night. She didn't want Alberto to hear her in case he got it in his head to run away. She might never find him. Jan went into her box of things that she had brought with her because they were things she had during her childhood and she kept them for sentimental value. She rummaged around for awhile and finally found what she was looking for. It was a Ken doll navy outfit. She wanted Alberto to do his sexy dance in it for her and her friends. She went into the bathroom and found Alberto laying on the towel just sort of basking in the steam still in the bathroom from their shower.

Jan told Alberto she found him some clothes that would fit. She brought him out into the bedroom and showed him the little sailor suit. He raised his eyebrows at her but put it on. He did look very sexy in it even though he was very small compared to his outfit. As the time was getting closer for her friends to show up, she was getting nervous. She didn't know how any of them were going to react when they saw their stripper that they all were in lust with only three inches tall. She didn't know what Alberto was going to do when he realized what she had planned. Suddenly the doorbell rang and Jan jumped. She quickly put Alberto in the cleavage of her tits, made sure he was snug and well hidden and went to answer the door. There they all were. All her friends together and from the looks on their faces, they were expecting a night of fun. Jan was hoping she wouldn't dissappoint.

Jan could feel Alberto moving around on her chest. He had wiggled his way out between her breasts and was walking around her areola. She could feel him playing with her nipple. He was licking it and tugging hard on it. It was getting her excited, but she managed to keep a straight face. Jan got out the glasses and alcohol and starting mixing drinks. They might all be 18 but none of them were legal drinking age. They always made sure when they drank it was at a place where they didn't have to drive or leave. After every girl had a few drinks, they were all feeling warm and fuzzy, the conversation drifted over to the other night when they were all watching the strippers. They wondered what the strippers did on their free time and who they might have hooked up with. They all loved Alberto and all hoped he wasn't gay like so many hot bodied men seemed to be lately.

Jan stood up and said, "Well I have a surprise for you!" and slowly removed Alberto from her nipple that he had attached himself to with his mouth. He gave a start of surprise when he saw all the girls there. They all gasped when they saw him. Jan then proceeded to tell them the story on how he got to be so small and how she had him in her possession. They all looked down at him to get a closer look. They touched him to see if he felt any different. He felt exactly like a little man. The girls decided to put him on a pillow between Jan and another girl. They all started talking about what they would like to do with the actors they lusted after. Alberto was paying rapt attention to the conversation. Just listening to them was giving him a raging hard on. He had no idea eighteen year old girls even knew about some of the things they were talking about. Some of the things he hadn't even done, and he definitely got around.

Jan was in the kitchen doing something as the girls were talking, Alberto didn't even realize she wasn't there the conversation was so stimulating. Jan walked back into the bedroom where everyone was congregated. She had a huge king size bed that everyone actually fit on comfortably. She had something in a white plastic bag, the girls gave it a cursory glance but Alberto didn't even pay attention. As the conversation continued the girls decided it was getting hot and they all took off their clothes down to their underwear. Alberto was enjoying the company immensely. They were all beautifully built, toned and luscious. He was wishing he was his normal size, he would show these girls what having an older (36) man was all about. As it was all he felt he could do is sit and suffer.

Jan got up and started to light candles, they were the scented kind. Then she turned off the light and they were all surrounded by a golden glow given off from the candle flames. Alberto perked up, waiting to see what would happen next. This could be interesting. Jan had taken off her clothes too and was wearing a black leather bra and black a black leather thong. Alberto could feel his body react to those huge tits, he got to play with those beautiful orbs earlier. He wanted to do it again. Jan went and sat on the bed and opened the bad and brought out strings of strawberries. She wiggled her eyebrows up and down. The girls squealed and Alberto didn't understand their excitement but he was about to.

Jan decided to be the first one to start the evening entertainment. She put on some soft music and started to do a little dance. She swayed her hips to and fro, as she took off her underwear. She ran her hands down her body in a sensual manner. She stuck her finger in her mouth and ran it over each of her nipples. Tweaking them until they hardened. She made a hissing sound as she slowly moved her hands down her body, she took two fingers and rubbed them across her pussy lips as she gently thrust her hops forward, she threw her head back and moaned softly. Alberto couldn’t believe what he was seeing but it was one of the most sensual things he has ever seen, his body getting hot,his heart rate speeding up and his little cock stiffening.

Jan continued her dance, she slowly dropped to her knees. She arched her body back and thrust her pussy forward. She grabbed Alberto and told him to pull her pussy lips back, he was happy to oblige. He grabbed her massive lips and pulled back on them, they seemed pretty heavy but he managed. Jan continued to run her fingers back and forth over her clit. Alberto could smell the muskiness of her, he could see the moistness glistening from it, he licked his lips, he really wanted to explore that sweet young pussy.

Jan grabbed the string of strawberries, she handed them to Alberto and told him to put them in her, slowly. Alberto’s heart stopped for a minute, he couldn’t believe his luck. As Jan continued to rub her clit, she bent her body back so everyone could get a full view of her hot moist pussy as Alberto shoved the strawberries up it. He shoved one in, pushing with all his might, he finally managed to get it in and couldn’t help licking that hot young clit before he grabbed another one. Jan felt his little moist tongue on her clit and moaned. Alberto methodically shoved all the strawberries in, licking her clit from time to time, it made her body shudder and he loved what he could elicit from her when he did it. He might be small, but he could still give some kind of pleasure to a woman even if he couldn’t do what he would like to.

Jan’s mouth was halfway open, her breathing sporadic, a slight sheen of sweat covering her body. Her head was back and her legs were spread wide for everyone to see. Alberto noticed the other girls were all in a state of sexual tension. They were all stimulating different parts of their body as their eyes were transfixed on Jan. When Alberto was done shoving the strawberries in, Jan told him to take them out as slowly as he put them in. He was happy to oblige. He slowly pulled on the bottom strawberry, it was harder to pull it out because Jan’s pussy was contracting on them. He finally managed to pull the first one out. Jan told him to eat it.

As Alberto was eating the first strawberry, he also rubbed his hands against her clit. He rubbed them hard against it as he ate. Jan moaned again, her body stiffened as Alberto continued to rub her clit and eat the huge strawberry. As Alberto started to pull out the second one, Jan suddenly reached down and grabbed it. She slowly pulled it out, then another one. Alberto continued to rub and lick on her clit. His body was quivering. He loved the smell of her, the taste of her. He wanted to wallow in her. She slowly, methodically, removed all of the strawberries and started to eat them. Her full lips wrapping around them, chewing slowly, covered with her juices. Alberto almost came right then but he got control of himself. He continued to lick and rub her clit as she continued to eat.

Jan’s body started to quiver and shake, her eyelids half open as she started to eat the last strawberry. Alberto could feel her body starting to change. He knew from the smell of her and her body language she was close to orgasm. He licked and rubbed her clit as hard as he could, all his concentration on her and wanting to make her cum. She bucked her hips forwards. Her body stiffened as an intense wave of heat coursed through her body. She screamed, “Oh my god, Alberto!” This caused him to become undone and as she orgasmed hard so did he. His cock exploded, cum shooting out on her pussy, he moaned. When Jan’s body finally stopped jerking, so did his. They lay there a few minutes. Jan picked Alberto up and kissed the top of his head.

She put him back between the pillows between herself and one of her friends. She told him to do to the other girls what he had done for her. His mouth dropped and he just gaped at her. He didn’t think he could survive servicing all these young hot bodies, but it might be a nice way to go.

Every girl but one had him shove strawberries up their young hot wet pussies, and Alberto sucked and rubbed every clit. They all came, including him. He had some of the most intense orgasms he ever had in his life. He didn’t think he could cum so much in one night. The last girl,however, wanted him to latch onto one of her nipples with her teeth and bite hard on it. Every time he bit down on it, she would moan and work her hand faster on her clit. She actually put her strawberries in another girl and slowly ate them out. The other girl had her legs spread wide. The name of the girl Alberto was biting on name was Amanda. She was actually bi.

Alberto kept trying to watch what Amanda was doing as he bit down hard on her nipple. Her tits were enormous to him and didn’t give him much a view of anything other than them but he managed to get a glimpse from time to time. Both girls were writhing and moaning. Alberto wanted to join in but wasn’t sure how well that would work with him being three inches tall.

Amanda was very versatile. She could rub her clit and eat the strawberries out of someone at the same time. Sometimes Alberto would forget to bite down and she would spank his ass with a little Barbie hair brush. The pain from it would make him bite down automatically. Eventually all the strawberries were gone and both girls had hard orgasms. Alberto felt like a sponge. He felt like all his bones had turned to mush. He couldn’t even think straight. He thought the night fun was over but there was one more thing Jan wanted him to do. She wanted him to do his little dance and strip off the sailor suit he was wearing. He couldn’t believe she expected him to do this. He had done everything that was asked of him and now she wanted more.

“No fucking way am I stripping for you!” he said. Jan looked at him and brought her face closer to his. “If you don’t little man, you will be sorry I promise you”, Alberto pursed his lips. He was too tired to care what she might do to him. He wasn’t going to do it. He kept standing there with his arms crossed against his chest. “Do what you have to do, I am not doing it!” Jan frowned. She wasn’t going to let this little man show her up with her friends there. She just wasn’t.

Alberto and her friends watched to see what Jan’s reaction was going to be. She quickly walked over to a dresser drawer and pulled out two spools of thread. She grabbed a doll size fly swatter from a Barbie doll house in her closet. She then grabbed Alberto and stripped him naked. She tied him to the spools of thread. One arm to each spool so his arms were outstretched. The spools might just as well been tree trunks, he couldn’t move his arms away from them no matter how hard he tried. She sucked in her breath and slapped his ass with the fly swatter, hard. Alberto’s body jerked forward but he refused to make a sound. Jan hit one cheek until it turned red, whack, whack, whack. Then she slapped the other cheek and did the same to it. Alberto’s ass was on fire. When he thought she was done, his body relaxed. Jan untied him and turned him over. She then grabbed his nipple between her massive fingers and tweaked it hard. He yelped. She tweaked it over and over again until he thought she might pull it off. She went to the other one, tweak, tweak her finger tips went. Alberto didn’t think he could take much more punishment.

Jan finally stopped. She looked down at Alberto’s red ass and red bruised nipples. She figured she gave him something to think about next time he might try refusing her requests. She threw him in her underwear drawer for the night and closed it. Darkness surrounded him but he was too tired to care. He took a few panties and pulled them over himself to use as blankets and fell into a deep exhausted sleep.

A few weeks had gone by since Alberto had been shrunk and Jan had her friends over for a sleep over. They had both looked online to try and find how to get in touch with the vendor that sold the shrinking pill. There was the site to order them from but no information on how to get ahold of them. Alberto prayed every night that he would wake up normal sized but was disappointed as each morning he woke up still shrunken.
There was just no way of knowing if it was going to be permanent or not.
Alberto had Jan write a letter to the company hoping they could give him some kind of information on how to reach the people that made the pill, until then it was just a waiting game.

Jan must have felt guilty about punishing Alberto that night because since that time, she never asked him to do something he didn’t want to do. She hadn’t asked him to do anything at all. He was so damn horny, and would have loved to have him do something stimulating to her, but she just never asked and he was afraid of what she might do to him if he took it upon himself to initiate anything.

Today Jan was humming softly to herself. She seemed to be in a good mood. She told Alberto she had to go out later that day but would be back in a few hours. She found a nice bird cage with small wires to keep him in if she had to work or go out. He wasn’t crazy about it but it isn’t like he had much of a choice.

Jan made sure the television was on and he had the remote before she went out. She kissed him on the top of his head before heading out the door. It seemed like she was gone forever, it was dark by the time she finally got back. He was in a cranky mood because he was starving. She usually was very good about making sure he was fed but for whatever reason, today, she stayed gone for hours not even coming back from time to time to check on him.

Jan came in with a smile on her face. Whatever she had done today it must have gone well she had a look of accomplishment on her face. She fixed a yummy steak with sautéed mushrooms in a wine garlic sauce, she might have been late with dinner but she was making up for it with the meal. Alberto’s mouth was watering by the time she gave it to him. He ate so much he felt like a stuffed turkey. Dinner was late and Alberto ate so much all he wanted to do was sleep. As he was laying in bed he heard a news report that several zoo animals had disappeared and there was a huge manhunt going on looking for them. Alberto fell asleep wondering why someone would want zoo animals and how could they even hide them.

Alberto woke up to hear Jan humming again, she was in the extra bedroom that she set up as an office. She had also started her own travel agent business and that is where she made all her travel arrangements for her clients. She sounded like she was tearing the place apart and Alberto was extremely curious to what she was doing. She would come out from time to time to check on him and make sure he got breakfast and lunch but then she would go right back into her office. He heard pounding and shuffling and couldn’t imagine what she might be up to. He also heard strange noises that he had never heard before coming out of there. The suspense was almost more than he could stand.

Jan finally came out of the room right before dinner. She looked like a miner. Her face was smudged with dust and dirt, her clothes were filthy and her hair was disheveled. She came out smiling though. She told Alberto that as soon as she showered she would fix dinner then she had a surprise for him. Alberto had to admit, the wait was killing him. He just had to see what she was doing all day. Jan fixed a light dinner and when Alberto was finished she put her hand over his eyes and picked him up. He could feel her walking towards the room she had been in all day.
She finally removed her hand and Alberto’s mouth literally fell open.

There in the room on a card sized table stood the most beautifully made little African scene he had ever seen. It was surrounded by clear plexi glass. Inside was dirt and plods of grass with beautiful vines attached to some plastic looking trees. There was a little waterfall with the water running through it like a river. There was a beautiful wooden tree house and my god, there were live little animals. Elephants, giraffes, zebras, hippos, rhinoceroses and monkeys. All Alberto could manage is “How?”

Jan told him she had bought some more of those shrinking pills. She had gone to the zoo earlier the other day and put them in water and let the animals drink it. She had to wait until they shrunk small enough to sneak them in a bag she had brought. She only took two of each but the zoo did happen to miss them as there were about 12 in all. She knew she was taking a gamble because neither one of them knew how long they would stay little but she was willing to take a chance and make this little menagerie for Alberto. She just had to have a little Tarzan of her own. There were enough trees in there for him to go from vine to vine around the entire thing. He might not know how to swing now but she was sure he would learn. He was a quick learner. She had even made him a little loin cloth that she handed to him to put on. Alberto wasn’t sure he wanted to live in the jungle, but he was willing to see how interesting it was going to be. He had his very own jungle with animals that were all mostly vegetarian. How cool is that?!

Alberto took his loin cloth and climbed into his little wooden tree house. It was circular and open, but it did have a thatched roof on it.
It looked like the walls were made of some kind of dark red wood and the floors actually had lay down rugs on them. Wow this was cool. Alberto put on his loin cloth and while he was doing that Jan yawned and told him to enjoy himself but she was going to go to bed. She left the desk lamp on to give him some light as she closed the door and plopped down on her bed. She was so tired that she was asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. She had a long day.

Alberto grabbed a vine and slid down to the ground. He didn’t know where to start but he walked over to the flowing river. He could see that Jan had made a deep trench and put some kind of plastic in it. Jan then brought the plastic out over the sides and buried it deep in the ground.
She then added dirt and aquatic plants. She even had little baby fish in it. It was being fed by the waterfall at the end of the make believe continent. It was one of those mechanical waterfalls where the water keeps being circulated. He looked over and saw that the elephants were close by.

Alberto always wanted to ride on one so he carefully walked towards them hoping since they were zoo animals they would be relatively tame. He got next to them and they were both too busy eating some of the grass Jan had planted to take much notice of him.

He ran his hands over its leg and felt how warm the skin was. He was determined to find a way to climb on one of them he just wasn’t sure how yet. Alberto didn’t want to wander to far. The desk lamp gave out a little light but not a lot. And since there was no moon or stars to help light up the night, it was pretty dark so with a sigh he went back to his tree house and shimmied up a vine and found the bedroom. There was a very nice little bed in there. It looked like a doll bed. Jan had taken a white strip of cotton and filled it with feathers to make a down covered mattress. She had also taken some furry animal cloth and made some covers. This was a great bed. Alberto climbed in, sunk down, sighed and went to sleep.

The next morning Alberto could smell the aroma of bacon cooking. He loved bacon. Jan made sure Alberto had plenty of food on his plate, she also brought him grapes, oranges and strawberries for him to munch on during the day. She had to go out for awhile and didn’t want him to get hungry.

While Jan was gone Alberto had figured out a way to ride his elephant and when she got home she found him riding around on it doing some kind of Tarzan yell. He was having so much fun he didn’t even notice she was there looking at him.

When he finally stopped he looked up and saw her standing there. He gave her a sheepish grin as he got off the elephant. Jan reached down and picked him up. She wrinkled her nose because he smelled like dust and elephant. She decided he needed a bath. She filled the bathroom sink with very warm water, stripped the loin cloth off of him and stuck him on his sponge. She trickled water over his body and used her fingertips to rub soap on him. She got him lathered up and rinsed off. She put him in a fluffy towel and rubbed him dry.

When she was done and he was clean, she decided she wanted to play with him. She always wanted to be in control of a man and this was one way of being able to do it. Three inches of sexy raw male at her disposal.

Jan gave him a look he didn’t understand but it was definitely sexy. Jan took him into her bedroom and laid him on her pillow. He just lay there, naked, watching her closely. Wondering what she was up to. She was rummaging around in some of her drawers. She walked over to him and put a small piece of cloth over his eyes. He had never been blindfolded before but he was willing to go along with her for now.

Jan heated up some oil, then proceeded to rub warm oil all over Alberto’s body. She started from his feet, rubbing oil slowly over his toes, in between them, over his feet and onto his legs. Her tongue continued up his legs. Her fingers with the oil following closely behind. When she got to his inner thighs she spent a few more minutes there wanting Alberto to feel her tongue there and feel her hot breath on his now hard cock.

Before Jan rubbed his cock and ass with oil, she wrapped her tongue around his little cock and pursed her lips together and sucked on it then ran her tongue between his ass cheeks and poked the tip of it in his anus, she felt his body squirm and his moans as he started to feel that intense feeling of lust coursing through his body.

Jan continued to rub oil onto his body. She spent a lot of time rubbing on his cock and ass. Now his body was very slippery. Jan sat him on the side of the end table and did a little dance for Alberto as she slowly took off her clothes. Alberto’s eyes were wide as he watched her put her finger in her mouth and rub and tweak her massive nipples. She slowly removed her skirt, shimmying her hips as she slid it over them and down her legs. She kicked it away and Alberto saw her wearing a leopard G-string. She wiggled her hips again as she slowly shimmied it down her legs. He saw her full pussy lips, huge to him, just waiting to be played with. Jan sat down on the bed and put Alberto between them. He was overwhelmed at the size of those lips, her clit peeking between them.

Alberto walked over to her clit and ran his tongue down it, Jan shuddered. He might be small, but he still could pleasure a woman.
As he continued to lick her clit, he ran his hands over the inside of her pussy lips, gently caressing them. Jan moaned, before Alberto could stop her, she grabbed him and slowly started to insert his slippery little body into her ass, inch by inch until all five inches of him was inside of her. He kicked his feet and punched the inside of her walls with his fists. She clenched her rectal walls and he could feel it squeezing him, starting to cut off his oxygen. He kicked and punched harder, needing to get out, but all it did was seem to excite Jan more, her hips were bucking as she felt her little man inside of her, she was stroking her clit and her pussy juice was running down her leg, she was oblivious to everything other than how good she was feeling.

Alberto just knew he was going to die. Nothing was working to make Jan release him. He was getting dizzy from the lack of oxygen and her rectal walls were squeezing him harder, as everything started to go black for Alberto, Jan let out a scream and her body shuddered as wave after wave of heat coursed through her body. Her body finally went limp and Alberto was finally able to breath and was gasping for air. He couldn’t move. He felt like he had been in a vice, his body felt bruised from head to toe.
Finally Jan remembered Alberto and quickly stuck her fingers inside of her and pulled him out. She looked at him closely, she could see his little chest heaving trying to suck in air. She quickly cleaned him up and kissed his little body whispering soothingly to him how sorry she was that she had forgotten him. She lovingly, gently, put him between her huge breasts as she sighed and closed her eyes. A smile on her face. She was definitely his Jane for her little Tarzan man.

Chapter 8 - A night to remember... by t_jared
Author's Notes:

This little clip describes my most recent nocturnal adventure with my giantess....Hope you enjoy!  It is described from "her" point of view...

I am asleep and you are wide awake. You are snuggled between my huge breasts and you are laying there thinking of what you would like to do to relieve your boredom. You wonder what I might do or how I might react if you decided to play with me, using my body as your playground. Just the thought of it makes your cock twitch. You decide you want to go exploring so you wiggle out from beneath your soft bed and walk around, carefully, on my breasts.

You walk to a nipple and run your tongue around it, suck hard on it and pinch it. I mumble something you can't understand but you figure it's all good still because I really haven't moved. You walk over to the other nipple and do the same thing, only this time you hit my nipple with your cock slamming it against it hard and run it up and down feeling the hardness of it against your now erect cock. You walk between my cleavage and push yourself up and down between it, your body being tightly held there and you are naked so you feel the skin from my boobs on your body. Mmmm.. feels so good.

Your body starts to heat up while I slumber on. You decide you want to explore other parts so you slowly move your way down, being careful not to tickle my legs so in my sleep I don't slap at you thinking you might be a bug crawling up my leg.

You finally get down to my pussy. You look at those gigantic lips and decide you want to chance going into that cave. You find my clit, rub it with your hands, run your tongue over it and realize my body is reacting to what you are doing, even though I seem to be sleeping still. You can smell the juices starting to flow. Your feet are getting wet with them. I moan and my breathing quickens but still I sleep. You smile to yourself, you are in control this time but you don't know for how much longer.

You work your way down to that deep dark cave, you slowly wiggle your body in, face first. As you go you rub the sides and practically swim to my g spot. You turn around and play with it, rubbing it hard and running your tongue over it, this time I squirm and my pussy starts to constrict. I am unaware of I am actually doing this and you feel yourself getting squeezed tighter, getting wetter and now you are getting squeezed so tight you know you can't wiggle your way back out.

You are finding it hard to breath; this humongous cavern you decided to check out is literally squeezing the life out of you. You try biting the spot in hopes the squeezing will stop and you can crawl out, but it just seemed to have the opposite effect. My pussy squeezes you even tighter and I am moaning by this time.

You are starting to really worry because I don't realize you are in trouble and can't pull you out. You think feverishly. God what to do now! You can barely move your arms, but you manage to rub hard on the nub with your hands. Your arms are getting tired but you know if you don’t finish what you started you are going to die a horrible death.

You rub and lick as hard as you can, you can hear my heart beat racing and my moans. I think I am having a dream. My body finally tenses, I gasp as I finally orgasm, hard, and my juices literally come as a torrent washing you down to the opening where you finally crawl out gasping for breath. You lay there for a few minutes until you have enough air. Lying in my juices actually makes your cock start to throb again, even though you came close to dying, your cock seems to forget that fact.

You grab onto the folds of skin and run the front of your body up and down my clit, making sure your cock is getting the full benefit of the feeling of fucking hot wet skin. Your body against my clit is turning me on again, but this time it is much safer for you and your body is tensing and your cock getting harder as you continue to fuck my clit with your body.

You feel your body tense like a coiled spring. The sweat is running down your face my body is going off so much heat. You now find you need release and it feels like your cock is going to explode. Your heart speeds up, all you can think of now is fulfilling your need for release. You move your body faster, and shove your cock in the folds harder, I am moaning louder and have spread my legs wide in my sleep, still thinking I am having some kind of dream but enjoying it immensely. Finally you feel that tightly coiled ball erupt as you cum hard and cover my clit with your hot cum. Your body spasms with each squirt as I arch my back and moan my body quivering as wave after wave of heat courses through my body. You collapse on the top of my pubic area and gasp for breath again but this time in a good way. You feel your eyes get heavy and think you can finally go to sleep. You work your way up my body, over my breast and in between them. You snuggle down, close your eyes and smile. You wonder what I might think of the huge wet spot on the bed when I wake up.  :p

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3444