Milky Way Evolution by Poolster
Summary:

This is going to be a story centering around a changing world, a cautionary tale of where our society is headed...Be Warned.


Categories: Giantess, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Milky Way Evolution
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 9845 Read: 50804 Published: February 23 2013 Updated: September 09 2013
Story Notes:

This fist chapter will be a pure narrative,it will run down the basis of a series of events which has led society to where it currently stands. ........................                                                                                                                                      There won't be too much action here but if you're patient Ifeel this will be a very gratifying read.

1. A new guard rises. by Poolster

2. Steven's 15th birthday. by Poolster

3. Mandy Anne by Poolster

4. Steven's morning by Poolster

5. Steven's birthday pt. 2 by Poolster

6. She's here by Poolster

7. Y-oming by Poolster

8. Escape! by Poolster

9. Mandy's new mate by Poolster

A new guard rises. by Poolster
Author's Notes:

This will be a run down of events and consequences..........a new Dawn rises

 The year was 2020 on the little blue ball in the small galaxy which centered around the Sun.

 Life had proceeded to run as it had for the better part of human being's excistence,we lived worked made love and tried to control our little worlds. The government of the United states had just elected it's first female president,she was an revolutionary leader who promised to bring the United States bask to prominence. Her name was Madame President Alyssa Nunez,she was the first female and first latino president. She rose through the ranks quickly,and soon found a platform that would get her elected. Her promise was to ban all imports from China,unless they granted the USA a federal leniency bill that abolished the debt owed. She vowed that the USA would be indebted to no one and the time of weak politcians bowing down to foreign policy was over.

 Her first enactment allowed the United Dairy Farmer's to introduce a new hormone to their cows, that made the cows produce more milk to fill the quota of a growing population. The side effects of said hormone was never considered,and it was mass produced and fed to cows everywhere. The results were staggering,a single dairy cow could now produce ten times the amount of milk. The results of this new milk didn't start showing it's consequences until a couple of years later.

  The year was now 2022 and the United States was beggining to revive it's economy,Madame President Nunez was lauded as a great leader and was way ahead in the appoval ratings,even higher than Regan in his heyday. She was almost guaranteed another term,and the country loved her.

 Then there was an alarming trend that had begun to rear it's head,the birth rates of males to females across the globe was an alarming one in ten. For every ten females being born there was only one male. This alarming trend baffled doctor's across the globe and they couldn't figure it out. It had to be an anomaly nothing more. The shift in trends always ebbed and flowed but this was ridiculous. The doctor's tried to narrow down what could be producing these results. After about a year they narrowed down the cause being linked to milk. The hormone that had been injected in cows had infiltrated mother's bodies everywhere and provided a huge boost in estrogen. In essence everytime there was a pregnancy the estrogen in the mother's body would block the Y chromosome from attaching itself to the x,thus producing the staggering results.

  The whole medical field attempted to find a way to offset this effect,and even resorted to injecting mother's with testosterone to help ease the problem nothing worked however. The birth discrepency continued and it worried everyone,they needed to find a solution. The medical community vowed to find a cure and worked to change the results. Nothing however was working and the numbers between ,males and females continued to widen. This would lead to huge problems down the road and everyone knew it.

 The news spread and mothers and fathers who wanted sons and could only produced daughters were outraged. When the news broke that it was a direct consequence of the hormone that cows had been objected,all that hate was directed at President Nunez. Her approval ratings dropped like a stone,the nation demanded answers from her office. She did not know how to address them,she knew there was a mob lynch mentality and their sights were set on her. She recieved death threats and calls to step down,it all came to a head when her husband was shot and almost killed walking to his car. This action led Madame President Nunez to step down. She held a tearful press conference announcing her intent.

 

 

   20 years had passed since President Nunez's press conference,and the world was a much different place. The population gap had begun to shape society and shape it in a very feminine way. As men were aging and retiring, the jobs they would usually hand to their son's were now handed down to their daughters. Young women became CEO's and doctor's and construction workers. More and more women were infiltratin male dominated fields never held by women before. High Schools were now dominated by girls,there were scarce numbers of males. The male teachers tried to make sure that the young men in their classes were taight about thier history. This was the only place young men could see a man talking about powerful men from the past. The media was now dominated towards the female persuasion. Varsity teams were no longer restricted to just boys anymore. Due to the lack of boys,the teams football coaches needed to allow girls to play,they bit their tongues as girls filled roster spots like lineman and even quarterbacks. The reason football continued to be played was because it was such a moneymaker.

 There was also an alarming rate of domestic violence against men,women looking for dates had to search long and hard to find any men. Girls would fight over men and would not take no for answer. Boys were being jumped by girls as they walked down the halls,they were told to have sex with all of them or they would be beaten badly. 10 to 1 odds were not in their favor,and though they didn't mind having sex, doing it to 10 girls was excausting. The flow of female empowerment continued and more and more girls started lifting weights,not to be body builders but to be able to fight off other girls who wanted to steal their men.

 Housewives found their husbands being attcked by hormone driven girls wanting sex, this trend continued for the next 5 years. Women who had boyfriends and husbands decided it was best to keep their mates hidden from other women. The men would generally shoot this idea down until they got jumped by packs of girls who essentially forced them to have sex with them. The sheer number of girls overcame the men and forced them into hiding.

 And so this trend continued for another 10 years and evolution began to take shape. Just as the most powerful men were allowed to mate with women,the roles were reversed and now the most powerful of girls would snatch up young men as they were going through high school. Girls who worked out with weights and ate alot of protein would be able to pound the tinier  girls into submission. They offered the boys protection in exchange for the promise of being their mate forever. Mothers of young men agreed to these terms as it was far better for their sons to be with one girl than 10. This mindset began to shape the way the world was heading.

 Everywhere you looked there was female dominance everywhere,all the jobs now went to young women instead of young men. Men were told to stay at home and do the housecleaning,they were told it was for their own good. This was true because,young girls outside would jump on any man caught by himself and force him to have sex with her. As time went on Girls began eating more and more and were lifting weights regularly. They didn't look like mishapen freaks just very toned,and very strong women. Meanwhile the men were becoming less and less active and were eating less food,thus becoming smaller and weaker. The genetics of men and women continued to shift until women eventually overtook men in both stature and dominant species.

 This continued as women continued to swell in both height and dominance and men continued to shrink in both stature and demeanor. Men now looked at women in fear,and would submit to their very desiires for fear of reprisal. Women on the other hand were growing more dominant and more aggresive by the day.

 It was the year 2110 and the Earth looked much different than it did less than 100 years ago. Women now stood a very large 20 feet tall,the increased protein and gentic dominance boosted their size. Meanwhile Men had shrunk down to the size of 5 iches,the combined lack of nutriton and testosterone weakened their bodies and continually made them smaller. Men were now passed on to women from their mothers at the young age of 15. There were interviews set up to determing which lucky young lady would get a mate for herself. Sex between men and women had changed dramatically too, women craved it and men now feared it. The reason was because men were now shoved up women's cunts and forced to stimulate her,and release his seed for her to get pregnant. When women were particularly horny they would occasionly shove them up their asses and leave them in their for the day. Women became very possevive of men,only the richest would be able to afford them,and hordes of thieves attempted to steal them from school. Mothers who would give birth to males,were like hitting the jackpot,as they knew when they became of age they could get a boatload of money for seeling off their sons to desperate deputantes.

    This was the way of the world now and men who didn't want to be sold to a mate ran away when they could. The lucky ones who did were told of a little town where men could be men. Could it be true,this could be mans last stand.

............................................................................................

End Notes:

we'll start to be introduced to characters next chapter,I have a vision of where it will unwind. The vehicle of how we get ther will be a slow one,but hopefully an enjoyable one.

Steven's 15th birthday. by Poolster
Author's Notes:

This chapter will center around Steven Andrews and his 15th birthday. This is the age where men are legally allowed to be transferred to a mate of their mother's choice(for a price usually). Steven has second thoughts about all of this and contemplates escaping......

 It was a stunning May morning in the little town of Avongrail Rhode Island,the sun was shining and it was almost time for school to be let out. You would think anybody would be estatic,all the little girls in town were out and about. The little boys in town were allowed to be otside but in a quarterd off place that only the mother's of the boys knew about. There were repeated attempts of women without children or any hopes of landing a man ,trying to kidnap the boys. Little girls couldn't be trusted with their male counterparts and were kept seperated as well. Girls were taught at the age of 15 how to act around boys and how to handle them carefully.

 Fifteen was the legal age that a girl could go out and claim her mate,this was an age mother's of daughters tried to groom them for. The sad fact of the matter was that only 6% of these girls would mate succesfully.. The mothers of the not so lucky attempted bribery,thievery and other things to try to assure their daughter's nabbed a mate. There was a large problem with illegal human traffiking,and thus the government had to set guidelines up to protect  the male species. The goverment concluded the only way to protect the unprotected males was to construct a special top secret location whee young boys could go to school by themselves and not have to worry about being trampled or kidnapped. Boys would attend school up until the age of 15 and then would be transitioned into a peiod where they would wait their new lives of being transferred into the custody of their new mates.

 Steven Andrews was one of these boys,he knew his date was coming up and dreaded every day that led up to his forced bondage. He had heard stories about women,and besides the contact he had with his mother and sisters he knew only of third hand stories. Boys would sit around the luch table and tell stories of huge brutish creatures that would hunt men down and do terrible things to them. His buddy Brian told him about a boy who was mated to a girl who swallowed him whole like he was a chocolate kiss. Steven sat listening to these tales,his face whitening and fists clenching the table below.

 "My mom and sisters are nothing like that,they are compassionate and they love me. They're  all females Bobby and they don't crave my flesh,you're just trying to scare me." Steven said to Bobby.

 "Believe whatt you want man,it's your birthday next week not mine. You're turning 15 and you know what that means,you'll be leaving this worl for the land of the giant ones. The ones that only want us for their devilish desires,the only thing seperating you from them ends next week. Im going to miss you man,give me a hug!" Bobby said,feigning tears.

 "You're such an idiot Bobby,I fear for the young boys coming in next year who have to deal with you. You only have six months yourself anyways,it's not like you will be escaping my fate."

Bobby just looked at Steven shaking his head"Im not being sold off to some giant beast,im gonna head off to Nuff Village. You know the town where men live freely of women's rule and live by themselves. I will not be a slave my friend,and if you were smart you'd join me."

 Steven just looked at Bobby and shook his head,he didn't believe in Nuff island. It was just a place the boys at school talked about and believed that it was the last free land for men,such a place was too good to be true.

"Trust me Bobby if there was such a place,i'd happily head off there with you. Im a realist and have come to bare with my situation.I dread it sure but it's reality." Steven said with a sad tone in his voice.

 It was Friday,the last day of the school year for Little Rod school,where the boys attended. At the end of the day Steven's favorite teacher Mr. Lonny walked up to Steven and patted him on the back and wished him luck.

"Steven,I know this is your last day and I just wanted to say that it's been a real pleasure teaching you and getting to know you. You are a very special young man,and whoever you end up being mated with is a very lucky young lady." Mr . Lonny said.

"Thanks Mr. Lonny,you've always been great to me and I have really appreciated being in your class. I guess my days of learning and seeing all of my friends has reached it's end."Steven said with great somberness.

"Steven,I would like to tell you a story about when I turned 15 and was in the very shoes you are in now. I was terrified that my life would be terrible and that I would be turned into a slave by the giant ones. I even contemplated escape and even suicide,im ashamed to say. But you know what when the day of my transferral from my mother to my mate arrived,do you know what happened? She was just as nervous as I was,her hand trembled when she grabbed me. I looked into her eyes and she introduced herself to me. I didn't see a monster,but rather a beautiful young woman who was looking at me lovingly. She was so excited to finally meet me,and the fear I had was washed away. Me and Julie have been married for over 20 years,and our love grows stronger everyday. So when you think about next week try to remember these words Steven. Goodbye my friend."

 Steven gave Mr. Lonny a hug and walked to the waiting area where he would be picked up by his mother. His head was swimming with fears and uncertainty,he didn't want to be transferred to a girl he had never met before. He didn't want to leave all of his friends,and the only life he had ever known. This new world scared him and he desperately wanted to avoid it at any cost,but maybe Mr. Lonny was right. This thought gave him a slither of comfort.

End Notes:

The next chapter will introduce us to Steven's future mate,and we'll chronicle her thoughts and feelings leading up to the big day.

Mandy Anne by Poolster
Author's Notes:

This chapter will introduce us to Mandy Anne,a beautiful 16 yearl old girl who has recently learned she won the rights to a lifemate of her very own.

 

 It was Saturday May 15th,in the new world and a whole new life was about to begin for Mandy Anne. Mandy was a very beautiful recently turned sixteen year old,she had shoulder length platinum blonde hair. She had peachy almost golded skin and was very fit,she was the star of her volleyball team after all. She was a junior at high school and had already been accepted into Juliard on a full ride scholarship. She was an spiring actress and had participated in school plays since she was 5 years old. Her mother had been a broadway actress in her heyday and had pushed strongly for Mandy to do the same.

 The previous day at school Mandy had recieved a text message on her phone chip(a phone chip is like a cell phone ,the only difference being that a cell chip could retract to the size of a pea when being unused.) it was from her mother who told her she had great news for her.

"Honey call me when you get a chance,I have some very exciting news for you" the message read.

 Mandy was in second period biology class when she recieved the message,looking down to read it when her teacher had turned away. Mandy could barely contain her excitement after reading her mother's text. She had a pretty good idea what the news would be,it was hopefully in regards to the interview she had with Mrs. Andrews a couple weeks ago. Mandy sat anxiously in her biology class tapping her foot away and running her fingers up and down the desk. The clock seemed to be slowing at every glance and she was barely listening to anything her teacher was talking about.After about 20 minutes of agonizing waiting,the bell finally sounded. Mandy reached for her books and shoved them into her bag,rushing off to the bathroom to call her mother back.

 "Mom it's me Mandy,I just got your text and was wondering what it was about."she rambled on in a voice mail.

Mandy sat impatiently waiting for her mother to call her back,she had another class in 5 minutes. She sat there for another 2 minutes when the chip began to rumble and she grabbed it and picked up quickly.

"Yeah mom,what's up?" she asked anxiously.

"Well dear I wanted to tell you first hand that we won.We won the rights to a lifemate of your very own,he turns 15 next week and the papers have already been signed. We'll pick him up next  Friday and he'll be your's." her mother said.

"Thank you so much mom,this is the best present I could have ever gotten.It even beats the Conflyer you bought me for my birthday. I can barely wait,love you I gotta run to class." she said as her heart was fluttering.

The rest of the day flew by as she couldn't maintain her focus on any of her teachers.The final bell rang and Mandy rushed to her locker and started to gather her books up and leave school.It was a beautiful day outside and Mandy's spirits were at an all time high. She would soon have a lifemate of her very own,she wanted to tell her friends but needed to be careful who she did. Alot of her own friends had gone through the very same process that she had and were not selcted. She knew if they found out there would be natural disdain for her,she didn't want to lose any of her friends. She decided to keep the news quiet until some time had worn off and any potential bitterness would go away.

 

 Mandy was invited to the beach that afternoon by her best friend Deena,it was a beautiful day after all. Deena was a very rich very spoiled girl who was used to getting her way. She had jet black hair and ivory skin to match making the contrast even stronger. Her mother owned a large company that had begun to make houses that could be carried around in egg shaped containers. She was one of the wealthiest people in all the world and provided her daughter with everything she needed,except her time

Deena was very spoiled and was very distant with most people,she had people who worked for her but had very few friends. Mandy was her best friend and one of the only people who liked her for anything but her wealth. She shared stories with Mandy and told her secrets she would tell no one else not even her own mother.

"She's just so icy when she's around me Mand,it's like im a chance person she just has to talk to. She did do one thing for me,she placed a very large bid on a soon to be turned male. I haven't heard anything back about it though and am worried I won't get picked. I heard that there's a second step to this process,a interview with the mother. I haven't heard a word and its been alomost a month,and im worried. You haven't heard anything have you?This is just the thing that I need Mand,I have noone but you,and well I could really use someone that would be completely mine,and would think of me as their world." she said.

Mandy just sat there and listened to her friend's complaints about her mother. She felt really bad for Deena and knew she was the only person that ever really listened to her. She elected to not tell her friend about her good luck as it would only serve to hurt her,and Deena didn't need to lose her friend. Mandy just sat there and tried to reassure her friend that her mother was just a busy woman and that she did love her in her own way. Mandys own mother was a very warm woman and she shared a nice open relationship with her.

"Deena I wouldn't worry too much about it,with your mom's wealth im sure you will have access to multiple mates. After all you are one of the most wealthy people in the world. You also have a compassionate soul and  I know that you will make a good match for anyone." Mandy said warmly.

The girls laid there in their bikinis on the warm sand soaking up the May Rhode Island sun. They were sipping on apple martini mixers and talking about the end of the school year.The beach they were on was owned by Deena's family and so it was private,the two girls sat talking for hours.Mandy was thinking about her good news and hoping that Deena would get some of her own very soon.

End Notes:

The next chapter will be about Steven's birthday and his upcoming day of transferral.

Steven's morning by Poolster
Author's Notes:

Steven is awoken to the morning he has been dreading,his mother and sister's throw him a party and one of them may not be ready to let him go.

Steven Andrews woke up on his 15 th birthday with a sense of foreboding,this would be his last hours of freedom. The life he knew was about to be ripped away from him for he knew when a male was mated he would never leave the side of the much larger female.His family,friends and everything he knew would be ripped from him.The female who he never even met would be coming over and taking him into her possesion soon.This was it,he might as well put on a happy face and enjoy his last free hours.

.........Caylee Andrews was Steven's older sister,she was 16 years old and was going to be headed off to college next year.She was a very pretty brunette with very sharp features she got from her mother.She had a very pretty high cheekbone which complimented her lovely blue eyes.She was going to be the valedectorian of her senior class next year and everyone knew it.She had a very bright future ahead of her but something was missing. She wanted a lifemate of her own and knew the chances were very slim that she would attain one.She had her mother place numerous bids on potential mates but each one came up empty.She was very close with her younger brother Steven and felt very protective of him.Who was this girl who was coming in and taking him from her?What right did she have,and what if she was a psychopath?

  All of these thoughts swirled through her mind,but her mother assured her everything would be fine and this was what was best for Steven.They had to put aside their own selfish desires and do what was best for him after all.Caylee wasn't so sure this was what was best for her brother,everything was going to be ripped from him.He surely couldn't want this could he?Caylee thought that her mother truly had Stevens best interest at heart but felt she knew what was best for him. Steven had always been her loving little brother and idolized her,and Caylee looked very fondly upon her little brother.Why couldn't she take care of him she thought.

 

 The sounds of laughter and commotion brought Steven's attention to the party happenning below.He could hear his mother's voice call for him and began to emerge from his bedroom.His bedroom was about the size of a small dresser that was located right outside the corner of his sister Caylee's.Right as Steven was emerging Caylee stepped out of her room carefully wearing a very pretty dress. She saw Steven emerge from his room and carefully lifted him into her palm. Steven was wearing a very nice suit and tie and looked very handsome.

 "Hey Steven,are you excited about your big day?"Caylee asked her brother who she was carefully carrying down the stairs.

 Steven looked at the huge face of his sister smelling her perfume and replied"I guess so."

 "You don't sound so sure Stevie,are you nervous about today?I would be,leaving everyone you know behind and venturing forward with a girl you've never met."

"Mom said she was nice Caylee"

"Yeah im sure she is Stevie,I would just be nervous being around a girl who could crush you with a sneeze. Most of the girls at school have never been around a male before you know.I just hope she was trained how to handle you."Caylee said.

Steven's face went white after the words his sister spoke,could they be true. His mom told him all girls who were approved for mates were trained and tested.Could one have slipped through the cracks,would he be crushed?All of these questions made Steven start to hyperventilate.

Caylee saw this and had to calm her brother down by covering him up in her palms and breathing on him gently like a mother would a child.

 

"Hush hush hush Stevie relax,everythings gonna be fine I promise .I didn't mean to worry you,im so sorry."Caylee looked on at her brother and felt really bad for him. The little guy was scared to death.Caylee wondered if there was  a way to keep him

End Notes:

Sorry I decided to split this chapter up so I could introduce a new character,my next chapter will be decidedly longer and pick up where this one abruptly ended.

Steven's birthday pt. 2 by Poolster
Author's Notes:

continuation of the first part

Caylee continued to walk down the stairs wild ideas swirling in her mind. She and her mother had talked about the girl who was has won the rights to Steven.Her name was Mandi Anne and she was the captain of the volleyball team and one of the few girls who challenged Caylee intelectually. There was a natural disdain for the girl,and when she heard Mandi would be taking her brother she was upset asking her mother what was the basis of her selection.

 "Caylee this young woman is very pretty and has a great future ahead of herself,much like you.I would think you would be happy that Steven will be provided for nicely,and financially.I selected this girl because well she kind of reminds me of you,and I know how close you and Stevie are." her mother told her.

 Caylee didn't care at all for Mandi but didn't want to upset her brother anymore.She saw the already frightened expression on his face and decided it best to lighten the mood.

 "Hey Stevie I hope you like the birthday cake we picked out for you,just a hint it's modeled after one of your favorite teams."

 Steven loved watching the female footbal team Rhode Island Roadies,he had somewhat of a crush on the teams quarterback Rhonda Skyles.She was such a graceful pretty woman and she had a very nice body to boot. He would often visualize about being equal size to her and kissing her on the lips. She would crush him with one at their current sizes.

"Caylee I have a question for you.This girl that mom has agreed to give me to,do you know her?"

"Yeah she goes to school with me and is in most of my classes.I don't really hang out with her but i've talked to her a few times."Caylee responded

 "Is she pretty,and nice?"

 "She's pretty Stevie and she seems to have alot of friends,but I don't know her really well.I can tell you she's pretty athletic  as she plays volleyball soshe can probably put you through your paces. Im sure mom wouldn't give you to anyone who would hurt you."Caylee said trying to hide her disdain for the girl.

 Steven took her words at face value,they didn't give him mich comfort however.The only contact he had with the female race was with his mother and sisters.He rarely even saw his father as his mom kept him on her person at all times.The only knowledge he had was from the accounts of his sister's and mom.His mom had told him from a very young age to never go outside in the open as there were alot of predators out there.These words had scared him into compliance.

 Steven kissed his sisters palm as they entered the living room where his mom and dad who was in between his wifes boobs in a necklace.His youngest sister Kelly who at 12 years old had already blossomed into a young woman and his best friend Bobby were waiting for him.They all erupted with the typical happy birthday song singing in unsion and off key he noted. His mother gave him a wet kiss which nearly sucked him into her mouth.Bobby was being held by Kelly who was being very careful not to crush him. Kelly had her sights on Bobby and held a fire for him much to Bobby's dismay.

  The group finished their rendition and brought out the chocolate Roadies cake with 15 lighted candles.The cake was dressed up with picture of the team and had their team mascot a road runner in the middle.Steven was brought up to the large cake,which to him was like a house and blew out the candles or tried to.Caylee helped him and a little bit of spit escaped her mouth and soaked her tiny brother.

  "Ooops sorry Stevie.'' she said as she gathered some napkins to clean him up.

"Honey I have a surprise for you"his mother said as she reached behind her back and brought out a birthday card.

 He was lowered to the table and his mother opened up the card which had a very nice scent to it. In large blue writing as big as his body he saw signatures of all the Roadies players including his favorite Rhonda. There was a little note from her which read"Happy birthday Stevie,I heard you were a fan and decided to send you some tickets to a game next year.Come up to team headquarters with your future mate and pick them up"it was signed with a large lipstick kiss.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Mandy was riding in the car with her mother counting anxiously the hours down until she could go pick up her mate.She and her mother were out making preparations for his arrival,Mandy was panting loudly from the summer heat and her excitement for his arrival.The time she had been awiting was before her but it seemed to be moving extremely slowly.

 

 "Mom im so excited,when did you say the pickup time was?"she asked her mother.

"8 pm tonight,his birthday party is supposed to end about 7:30 and we agreed to give him a half an hour to say goodbye to his family.Now I want you to know that with this young man,you're life is about to change.Are you ready?"

 "More than anything else mom,im just not sure how to introduce myself.I've read that the introduction is the most important moment when you take a male into your custody.I don't want to frighten him and make him hate me,but I want him to know that everything will be changing too. He is after all going to be my lifemate and with such there are certain things that need to be done." Mandi siad.

 Her mother told him to slow down and not rush him into anything and let him make the choice.Girls who first came into contact and were too sexually aggressive often destroyed the relationship before it had a chance to begin.

   The two ladies pulled up to the their house and Mandi rushed up into her room to shower and get changed into something attractive.She wanted to smell and look perfect for her mate.She wanted him to look upon her and see the most stunning woman he had ever seen. The clock read 7 pm and she had only 30 minutes to get ready before their meeting..........................................................................................................................

 

 

 Back at the party the the guests were begginning to leave and wish Steven luck and tell him that everything would be alright.

 "Remember Nuff town,i'll be there my friend and if you ever need to escape you let me know."Bobby said as he reminded Steven of the website he had created for males to talk about their independance.

 "Yeah sure man,thanks and good luck."Steven said as he hugged his friend and watched him being carried away by his mother.

 Steven was carried back into the living room and sat down on the coffee table by his mother.The whole family was sitting there awaiting the arrival of Mandi,Caylee sitting there with a grin,Kelly smiling and his dad invisible to him. Steven's mom asked anyone if they wanted a drink as she walked into the kitchen.

Caylee scooted over to where Steven was and asked him a question silently."Hey Stevie,do you want to go through with this?"

 Stevie was alerted by the questiion and asked"What do you mean?''

"What if you were to just dissappear and couldn't be found,what if the nerves had gotten to you?"

"I can't run away Caylee,how would I survive?Mom would be crushed,are you nuts?"

Caylee just smiled and said"you wouldn't really be gone just somewhere mom couldn't find you.You'd be with me and then you wouldn't have to go off with some strange girl."the wheels in Caylee's mind were churning.

 "You mean stay here with you and then what,you're leaving next year,you mean stay with you."

 "Beats the alternative don't ya think,and I would alert mom to this next year to ease her pain."

"It would never work Caylee,theres a legal document mating me to this girl and if I were ever found I would be returned to her, adn then everyone would hate me."

"Those contracts are null and void if the adjoining mates don't commence the marriage within a 90 day period.And by commence I mean a little exchange of vows needs to be spoken in front of a government official."Caylee said.

Steven thought about his sister's propositon when all of a sudden there was a knock at the door.It was her!

End Notes:

What will Steven decide?Will he even have a chance to decide and will Mandi get her mate?All of these answers next

She's here by Poolster
Author's Notes:

Just as the siblings were discussing alternatives for Steven's future they hear a knock on the door. Hmmm I wonder who that could be?

Before Steven could give his sister an answer they both heard a knock on the door and were taken aback. Kelly skipped to the door cluelessly not realizing what her two older siblings were discussing.Before Caylee could tell her to stop she answered the door and greeted Mandi and her mother.

 "Hi you two must be Mandi and Mrs. Reilly.Im Kelly,Steven's younger sister." she said

Mrs. Reilly introduced herself to Kelly and introduced her daughter as well.

 "Come on in ladies theres someone you probably want to meet,I bet the excitement is killing you."Kelly said.

  Caylee scooped her brother up possesively and tucked him behind her back,she sat there giving Mandi a very subtle cold glare.She felt Steven's body begin to tremble with fear,he had only caught a glimpse of Mandi but the sight of two strange women scared him.

  "Well hello Caylee it's very nice to see you,im looking forward to next year.It's going to be our senior year ya know."Mandi said warmly to Caylee. To Mandi there were no hard feelings towards Caylee,she actually admired her intelligence.

 "Yeah it's real nice to see you to Mand,and yes next year will most definately be moteworthy,you little fake" she said only thinking the last part. There was just something that she didn't like about Mandi.It was probably the fact that she was the only girl in her classes that could challenge her mentally.

 Just as the two girls were discussing the future school year,Miss Andrews walked into the living room with a pitcher of lemonade and 5 large glasses and a tiny one for Steven.

  "Hello there Karen,hi Mandi.I haven't seen you two since the contract signing last week,you look very pretty in that dress Mandi.I hope you don't get Steven too excited before you have a chance to introduce yourself."she said causing Mandi to blush.

 "By the way where is Steven he was down her when I left the room."she said

"He was talking to Caylee when I went to open the door mom,he should be right beside her."Kelly said

 All eyes in the room went over to Caylee and searched for Steven,he was out of sight.The attention shifted to Caylee when her mother asked her"Where is he dear?"

  "Oh I saw him run up to the little elevator right after Mandi and Mrs. Reilly came in.He looked to be in a hurry,probably a little nervous." She lied as she tucked Steven into the nylon stocking on her leg. "SHHHH it'll be allright"she whipered to him" so noone could hear.

"I'll go get him mom"Kelly shouted.

"No need I can get him ,he asked me to bring him back down and introduce him to Mandi and Mrs. Reilly before he left"Caylee lied.

   Steven heard the conversation from within his sisters stocking and felt her body vibrate with every word. The heat was stifling inside the stocking but his sister assured him it would be allright and he trusted her unconditionally. He was stuffed right besides the folds of skin behind her knees and noted it was really soft and smelled like coconut body wash.Caylee was always clean and smelled very nicely Steven thought of his sister in a non sexual way.

 "Well,can you go get him now Caylee?Im sure Mandi didn't come all the way over here to drink lemonade with us. It's time for her to get Steven and introduce herself."Mrs. Andrews said growing impatient.

 "Ok sheesh mom,you'd think you'd be a little more sympathetic towards your only son's feelings."Caylee said.

Mandi looked at Caylee and began to notice her body language seemed to be very negative whenever she looked at Mandi.It was then that she saw the small lump in the back of Caylee's tan stockings and grew suspicious.

 "You sure he went upstairs Caylee?I didn't see him running at all,did anyone else?"she asked .

 Everyone in the room shook their head no and looked at Caylee for a response.Caylee began to stare at Mandi with a very noticeable hateful stare not attempting to hide it anymore.

 "Are you calling me a liar Mandi?You come into my house and call me a liar,what nerve you must have.I don't think that's a proper way to act when you're a guest in someone's house especially someone who is giving you her only brother."Caylee said.

  Before it could escalate any further Mrs. Andrews and Mrs. Reilly told their daughters to back down and act cordial.

"Now I want you to go get Steven now,and bring him down in the next 2 minutes.I don't care if he's in his skimpies just do it!"Mrs. Andrews said with great authority.

 Caylee knew when her mother meant something and felt it was futile to argue any further.She jogged up the stairs shaking Steven violently and nearly knocking him out.When they reached the upstairs hall she brought him out and told him that whatever he wanted to do he needed to decide now.Steven sat there dumbfounded covered in a slight coat of perspiration from his sister's leg. He was confused and slightly frightened after hearing the arguement below.He didn't want to anger his sister and he didn't want to anger his mother.His body froze with indecision and before he could be shaken from his stupor Kelly came running up the stairs.

"Oh there you are Stevie,everyones looking for you,we better get down there.Moms about to explode!"Kelly grabbed her brother quickly before Caylee could stop her and began to skip down the stairs jarring Steven with every step. Kelly was younger than Caylee and wasn't as gentle with her brother like Caylee was. Before Caylee had a chance to speak a word Kelly was already hopping down the stairs with Steven in tow.

 "That bitch better be careful who she messes with"Caylee thought to herself.The hatred for Mandi was taken up a whole nother level with the theft of her beloved brother and the accusation she dared lob her way.

Mandi looked on in excitement as she saw Kelly walking down the stairs and she knew what she held in her palm,Steven!She giggled with school girl delight and played with her hair and adjusted her skirt nervously.The time had finally arrived and she was to finally meet her Steven,she looked on as the fingers of Kelly's hand unveiled and presnted Steven.He was cuter than she pictured he would be,she thought as she laid her eyes on him for the first time.

"Well here he is Mandi,I present to you Steven Andrews or soon to be Steven Reilly." she said as she unwrapped her fingers and held out Steven in her palm.

Steven was taken aback by the sight of Mandi ,she was absolutely stunning but absolutely huge!

 Mandi saw the look of trepidation in Steven's eyes and tried to ease into the introduction

"Hi Steven im Mandi Anne,and I hope that I don't frighten you.I would like to just let you know i've been looking forward to this day for quite some time."she said as she began to blush.

 "Here you want to hold him?"Kelly interrupted with good intention.

 Mandi and Steven's eyes locked onto each others for the fist time and she replied.........

 

End Notes:

How will Steven react when he is held by a female other than his own families?

Y-oming by Poolster
Author's Notes:

This will be a seperate storyline based upon events that transpire in the only man sized town left.There will be some new characters introduced who hate the new world and have escaped to man's last stand.

"Turn that crap off Greg,I don't want to watch those huge bitches anymore.What happened to when men used to play football?I would have loved to see that,was probably better than seeing some oversized chicks trying to play." the town drunkard Fred Johnson said.

  Fred Johnson was a 32 year old escapee who left his life mate 10 years ago after hating his life.He was sold off at 15 and never wanted to associate with the large female beings who dominated the world.His father told him stories when he was a child about a time when men were the dominant species and stronger than their female counterparts.Fred would grow up listening to these stories until his mother mad his dad stop.She said he didn't need to hear this because it would only make his life harder after the transition. Fred learned what the transition was and fought his mother every chance telling her he didn't want it.His mother would tell him it was out of neccesity and needed to happen.

 

  When Fred reached his 15th birthday he met his forced lifemate,a 15 year old girl name Amy.She was a beautiful auburn haired girl who had won the bidding and was excited for the meeting. Fred was less than excited and when he first saw her huge figure enter his home to attain him he was filled with fright.He begged his mom to not let her take him away.He looked pleadingly at his father and mother but it was no use,she signed the papers and he was forced to go with this strange girl. Amy was so excited that she grabbed Fred rather roughly which only served to frighten him even more.

 

   Fred was taken by this large feminine creature and he was filled with fear and anger at his mother.This girl who he'd never met which dwarfed him by her fingers alone was now holding him in her large sweaty hand.

  "Hi Fred my name is Amy and I hope that you'll enjoy your new home,or at least until we leave for college."Amy said as she deposited Fred in her man made bed right beside her own in her parents upstairs bedroom.

  Fred just looked despondent and told her it was fine,he didn't want to be here in the least and resented her for his forced bondage.Amy wasn't intending on this being anything other than a mutual loving relationship,she had taken courses on how to care and do other (ahem )things at their size difference.She would take it slow and let the little man adjust to her and hopefully grow to love her.

  Seven years had passed with Amy and Fred,and her love and attraction for Fred had only grown stronger.They had recently gotten pregnant,which was quite the chore for Fred but there was a safe way that he wouldn't get crushed(don't ask)for it to happen.Fred had to be fastened in and sent down a man made rubber tube and eject his seed.Fred was only slightly excited about this news,but his demeanor towards women in general had only gotten more sour as the years passed. He was carried everywhere by Amy,sometimes in a pendant around her neck and sometimes in more sensitive areas where he would be fastened safely. He was always around her and had no time to himself.He was forced to attend girls night out while riding in her bra cup(poor guy) and he cringed at the booming laughter of feminine pitch. He would occasionally see bits of light through Amy's shirt and felt the immense heat from her body.

 

 "Im not even a person im a damn piece of jewelry."he cursed to himself.

 Fred would often ask Amy if he could try to find a job somewhere that men could work but she always told him it was too dangerous.He was far too precious for her to risk losing him to some phsycho woman.

 The frustation was building up in him and Fred contemplated an escape to his misery every day.He thought of suicide even but couldn't bring himself to do it,he knew his only chance was escape.Amy had never been mean to him but she was too damn overbearing and now a baby was on it's way.If it was a girl his troubles would only multiply and if it was a boy he couldn't bear seeing his own son being sold off some day. Fred decided it needed to be done ,he needed to escape somehow.

 

   This wouldn't be easy as Amy always had im on her in her,or right beside her.He would stay up at night and think about ways to execute and what he would do when he did. He was inside her neck pendant one day she was taking a mid days nap and noticed the door on his chamber had been slightly left open. Fred looked up at the slumbering huge face of Amy and decided this was it.This was the day Fred Johnson would become his own man and nothing was going to stop him.

 "Well here goes the farm!"Fred gulped as he pressed open the chamber and carefully walked out.

 Amy was wearing nothing but her tight pink shorts and her bra that covered only small bits of her boobs.He stepped out of his pendant and carefully walked out onto her peachy skin which was slightly damp with sweat.He found it was very hard to walk on the slippery surface and found it even more difficult to do while trying to be covert. Fred treaded the ground and began to walk around her huge melons,he heard her begin to moan and he feared she felt him.

 Fred looked up at her face and looked for any sign of movement or awakening.He blew  a sigh of relief when she didn't stir any further.Just when he thought all was safe she shifted slightly causin him to slide down her skin and he was mortified to find he was sliding into the dark abyss of her...........................

End Notes:

The answer next chapter(don't worry we'll get back to Steven and Mandy soon.)

Escape! by Poolster
Author's Notes:

Fred continues his escape,hoping to find some remote place he can be by himself.

 

 

    "Well I guess fate is a funny thing,here goes my life."Fred muttered to himself as he slid down the sweaty slide of Amy's abdomen.Her black granny panties were hanging slightly open causing a big gap for Fred to slide into.

 This was somewhere Fred had only been with guided protection,under Amy's supervision.He knew this was a dangerous spot as her very twitch could cause him to be crushed by her powerful muscles below. He put his hands together and said a silent prayer waiting for the worst. The darkness was drawing closer and the smell was becoming overbearing,assaulting his nostrils with her strong aroma.Fred smelt a mix of vaginal fluid,sweat,and vanilla body wash.He saw the dark curly hairs waiting to grab him like a small forest of bushes. The hairs were so close and the smell so strong,Fred just waited for his fate and subsequent devouring at the hands of her feminine orfice.

  Just as it seemed his fate was sealed he felt a powerful shift coming all around him,she had shifted again in her sleep. This movement shook Fred from his current course and sent him flying off the bed. Her simple shifting had sent his body flying several feet away from her hungry orfice and into the side of her bed. Fred felt the g-forces stirring his stomach up like a blender and had to hold back regurgitating his lunch. His fate had switched from being devoured in her juices to being crushed on impact.He didn't know which was worse but submitted to the fact he was going to die.

   Fred opened his eyes in mid-air and saw the bed covers coming into view quickly,and counted down towards his impending doom. Fred reached 1 and began to brace his body for the crushing blow.His body lowered onto the soft ground below and he was surprised to find his body intact with only a slight ache.The physics of his small weight compared to the fall distance and give of the bed must have been altered to his favor.He didn't completely understand everything but this must be it. Why he was quibbling with calculations or reasons was beyond him at this moment. Fred was relieved and slightly confused as to why he was still breathing.

   His mind was racing with his last rights and next movements,but one thing was certain he needed to move fast. His time was running out as it was 5 am and Amy always woke up at 7. He didn't want to be around when she awoke or all his hopes of escape would forever be gone. He gave her one last look and felt bad about abandoning her,but he knew it was best for everyone.His reasons were mostly selfish ,but the thought of raising a child at his stature boy or girl was beyond him. No this would be best for everyone and he already gave Amy what she wanted from the relationship. He didn't really know how much she loved him,as he could never fully embrace her himself

  If Fred had an inkling of how much pain and heartache he was about to cause Amy he might have reconsidered. She didn't think of him as purely a possesion but a lifelong mate to share her life with.Sure she clutched him possesively and kep him with her always,but it was done in a loving protective fashion.Amy felt it was the best for them and couldn't bare if anything had happened to Fred. She loved him with all her heart,he was her soulmate.

  Fred didn't know she felt this way,but appreciated the fact she had always been loving and kind to him,despite his inability to do the same. He thought only of his freedom and forced bondage when she attained him and held onto those feelings,despite her kindness.

   Fred saw Amy's humongous heaving chest and said a silent goodbye and began to climb down the bed. It was a difficult chore but one he had to do. He rushed with all his might and scaled down the bed and out of their room. Luckily their bedroom was downstairs which cut down on his travel time. Fred slid underneath the door and out into the living room. He looked around at the large quarters and continued his quickened pace to the front door. He took in his surroundings watching for any predators like a hungry spider or some other malicious critter. He saw none and scurried to the front door,taking one last look at his home.

  Fred recalled the last 6 years he and Amy lived here,it wasn't all bad but he needed his freedom. He turned to leave and braced for the potential terrors that would await him on the outside. His father had told him at a young age that there were many predators out there that would scoop him up. At school he was told of many horrors that women who were untrained would do to tiny men,unlucky to fall in their grasp. Fred gulped and walked out into the world not knowing what would happen. He was leaving his mate and future child to embark on his own journey..................

 

 

 Fred was just sitting at the bar when Greg walked up to him and asked him why he was staring into the distance.

 "None of your buisness Greg,just give me another beer."Fred scowled

  "I just don't get your hate of women Fred,it's almost unnatural.I mean everyone in this town has escaped,but it was soley for the right to live by ourselves. Most of us are just guys that never could get used to living with a stranger.You seem to hate women though Fred,I can see it on your face anytime one comes on tv."

 "Mind your f....in buisness Greg.I have seen and lived things you couldn't even dream about.The alchohol is the only thing that helps,so bug off."

   "Allright man,but if you ever want to talk im open for it."Greg responded.

 Just as Greg was about to turn the channel he saw Fred look up at the tv with a glazed almost mesmorized look on his face.

 "Mam ,can I get your opinion on the missing mens act that congress has just passed today." a newslady asked as several women were walking along the street.

  A well dressed thirty something auburn haired lady with her ten year old daughter were walking by and stopped to adress the question.

  "Im all for it,my own life-mate was lost to me and my daughter Ella has never even got a chance to meet her father.If I could see just see him one more time ,it would be the best gift eve....."she began sobbing as she spoke.

 "Thank you for your time mam."the reporter said

 

  "Ammmmyyyyyy"Fred stuttered to himself,obviously taken aback by seeing her and his own daughter.

  ..........................................................................................

End Notes:

Just a slight deviation and alternate story,it might be woven with the main one eventually.

Mandy's new mate by Poolster
Author's Notes:

Mandy gains possesion of Steven and tries to make sure he is comfortable around her,however she does have her own needs. Is Steven ready for his new life and new life mate.

 

Mandy reached out her slender fingers and her smoth palm awaited the arrival of her new prize . She looked at him and tried to reassure him that she would be gentle with him.Mandy could see the fear in his eyes and understood that as excited as she was,he must be terrified. If the roled were reversed  she knew she would. This was a giant step for her and him and she needed to ease him into it.

 "Hi Steven,it's so good to finally meet you.I've been looking forward to this moment for a while,your mother has told me all about you."Mandy said sweetly.

Steven just sat in her hand nodding his head and looking at her huge beautiful face.Her eyes and demeanor were very sweet and put him at a slight ease,but all of this was broken when Mandy's mother siad it was time for them to go and for Steven to say his goodbyes. The harshness of the reality had finally set in,he was about to leave the only home he knew. He was about to leave the protective custody of his mother and sister who he loved greatly for the abode of the strange but seemingly sweet girl. He didn't know if he would ever see his family again as was the custom once ownership took place.

 His mother gave him a gentle kiss which enveloped him and began to cry,his sister gave him a grand hug and assured him that she would see him again.

  After everyone said goodbye Mandy took Steven into her hands once more.

 "Are you ready Steven?"

"I guess."he replied meekly

 With that Mandy gently placed Steven into he shirt pocket which was extremely roomy for him. She patted him gently and told him they would need to find a bra carrier for him to ride in. It was customary for new mates to spend as much time as possible the first couple months as to complete the bonding experience. The male would travel with the female everywhere and would learn to assist her in simple duties leading up to more intimate ones. The first steps were the sleeping and traveling arrangements.

 Mandy along with her mother and Steven traveled to the bridal store where any young woman who recieved her male needed to go. Enclosed this store were everyhting from bra carriers special beds and baths to breast cups . Some women chose to breastfeed their mates to bond with them closer,it was said to ease the seperation from their mother's.

 

Mandy walked into the store and was greeted by a young woman in her mid twenties.

 "Hello there mam,how can I help you?"

 "I just got my new mate and was looking for a bra carrier and a few other accesories."Mandy said.

 "Can I start off by congratulating you first,and secondly could I see him?"

 Mandy was taken aback by her request,and told the young woman he was extremely shy. Women who attained mates were very lucky and were silently cursed by those who didn't. Women around the world all craved their very own mates but few got them. Mandy thought it best to decline the request,pleasantly of course.

 "I understand mam,I was just curious you know.Sometimes I get a little hot under the collar if you know what I mean."

 "Um sure,could you show me the carriers please."Mandy asked.

 

 Steven heard the two women talking and was relieved when Mandy declined to take him out and show him off like a prize. He was taught that some women would even try to kidnap men who wondered off alone. He didn't like to think of himself as property but knew deep down he was. The shifting and rustling was beginning to make him a bit queasy.He hoped it would calm down soon and he could find something comforting today,although he doubted it. He heard Mandy tell him about a Bra carrier but had never been carried around by one before. His mother and sister usually carried him around in a special case in their purses. He was nervously awaiting what Mandy was buying,and what awaited him in his new life..................

End Notes:

Sorry about the long gaps guys,I will try to keep updating this story. The next chapter will have more interaction and a little catfight perhaps.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3353