Mamma Mia by Poolster
Summary:

A middle aged mother of two finds herself lonely after her two children go off to college. She determines to have a weekend with her children one way or the other.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Butt, Body Exploration, Adult 30-39, Entrapment, Humiliation, Toilet Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 14427 Read: 83457 Published: February 20 2013 Updated: March 14 2014
Story Notes:

This is going to include alot of mother son/ mother daughter interaction. There are bound to be sexual tones to it,so if you're not into that this is your warning.

1. A Mother's choice by Poolster

2. Lucys bad day by Poolster

3. Henry's night out with mommy by Poolster

4. Jenni's decision by Poolster

5. Jenni's dark side by Poolster

6. Struggles on the slopes by Poolster

7. The Ex-SuperSized by Poolster

8. Allysa meet Lucy and Scott by Poolster

A Mother's choice by Poolster
Author's Notes:

This is going to be an introduction to the characters, and setting up the plot line.

Jenni was a middle aged mother of 41 years old, she had two children a son of 19 and a daughter of 17. Her son Henry was a soon to be sophmore at college,he lived 1000 miles away. Her daughter was soon to be high school senior,they didn't get along very well the past couple years. Her daughter's name was Lucy,she was always out past curfew and didn't respect her mother.Jenni worked as a pharmicist,she had raised her children alone for the past 5 years when her husband divorced her for an upgrade as he put it. Jenni was a stunning woman that looked to be in her late 20's rather than her 40's. She had shoulder length blonde hair, and a nice curvy body to match.

 

  It was a typical summer weekend for Jenni save one thing her son Henry was coming back from school for his semester break.Henry was a buisness major at Wright State,he was quite the charmer with the ladies at school. Unlike his sister he got along very well with his mother.He just didn't have much time to call or write her. He always was either out with a new woman, or he was interning at a large produce company.When Jenni heard the news that he was visiting for a week she was estatic. Jenni missed Henry very much and didn't have much of a social life save for a few occasion when she would go out. There were quite a few men who wanted to snatch her up but she wasn't over her husband leaving her. She tried on many occasions to get her daughter to come out and shop with her or other various things. This is what Lucy would usually reply with"I have things to do mom,im going out tonight with Teddy." She knew this was just an excuse,Lucy never forgave her mom when her dad walked out. Lucy had always been closer to him like Henry was with Jenni. "I bet you're happy today mom your darling son is coming back,whoope!" she said with obvious sarcasm. "We have to go Lucy his plane gets here in an hour." Jenni said. Lucy rolled her eyes at her mother"Why do I have to go anyways I want to go out with my friends tonight.". Jenni had planned for the three of them to go out to dinner and wasn't going to let Lucy's bad attitude ruin the occasion. "We are going to spend the weekend together as a family young lady."  Lucy looked back at her mom and gave her the finger when she turned away.

 

 Lucy was a very attractive woman who looked very much like her mother. People would often times mistake the two for sisters due to Jenn's youthful appearance. Jenni and Lucy jumped in the car and began their journey to the airport. "Aren't you even a little excited to see your big brother Lucy? he's been gone a whole year and you haven't even talked to him" Jenni asked. "Oh yeah captain perfect is coming back im real excited" Lucy and Henry were almost polar opposites when it came to their attitudes on life,Henry was a very optimistic person who always tried to see the light in a thunderstorm. Lucy only wondered why lightning hadn't struck her yet. Henry was a very handsome man at 6'2 and a healthy 200 lbs. The ladies on campus swooned at him at every corner. He was excited to see his mom and sister,and to fill them on his progress at school.

 

  It was 3:25 at the Fryar airport when Henry's flight came in,he checked his luggage to make sure everything was there and head for the waiting area. Jenni ran up to her son and gave him a huge hug"Welcome home honey!" she said tearfully. Lucy gave him a half wave and they were off to the car. "So what's new with you Luce?Any hot prospects out there for ya?' Henry asked his little sister. "Oh yeah it's just swimming with potential in hicktown USA." Lucy replied shortly. "I hope you're hungry Henry I reserved us a spot at your favorite steakhouse tonight."Jenni said."oh mom Marty and I had planned to go out tonight,im very sorry I forgot to mention that.Is there anyway we could reschedule?" Henry asked with reget in his voice. "I've been planning this for months dear,couldn't you go out with Marty tommorow?" Henry was planning on reuniting with his old football buddies at the pizza parlor they used to hang out at. He also was looking forward to seeing his old cruch Lea there. He held a flame for her for most of his young adulthood. They were great friends but nothing else ever came of it. Henry didn't want to ruin their friendship so he never asked her out. "Mom im very sorry but the guys are only available tonight,I could've sworn I told you." Jenni couldn't believe her ears her son was bailing on her for a cahnce to hang out with his friends. "Henry, I have been  looking forward to this for a while." she tried to throw some guilt his way. Henry thought of it for a moment and looked at his mother with his puppy face. "Ok mom I gues we can always get together later.' he said sorrowfully.Jenni saw the look and knew it wouldn't be very fun for them if Henry was only thinking about his friends,so with great sorrow she agreed to cancel their dinner tonight. Lucy heard the conversation and couldn't believe her ears. "Oh come on,this is so typical. If it was me you would never let me live this down,no wonder dad left you. You are such phony mom. " Lucy said coldly.

 

  "Thats enough Lucy,you just crossed the line." Henry shouted at his sister."Oh look it's captain perfect,it must be so hard to be moomie's little boy. You are such a fake Henry,no wonder  you get along so well. Two fakes two phonis,it's like im traveling with manequins. The only difference is manequins don't attempt to make false promises." Lucy said with great fire. The rest of the drive home was very quiet,Lucy sat in the back with her arm's crossed. Henry sat there feeling guilty about his actions. Jenni sat there with no emotion on her face at all. Jenni called the steakhouse when they returned and cancelled her reservation. Henry was very guilty about the whole thing and told his mom that he would make it up to her tommorow. Jenni just shook her head lifelissly and said it was alright. Jenni got a phone call from work asking if she could pick up a late shift at the hospital tonight.She thought what the hell there were no better options tonight,she was still hurt about Henry'sdecision but couldn't stay mad at him though. She realized Henry would never try to hurt her intentionally. "Dear I was thinking and I hope you have a good time tonight. I was just so dissapointed about you cancelling tonight because I have missed you so much. Ever since your dad left...." she began to tear up. "It's allright momim sorry about tonight but I promise i'll more than make up for it tommorow." Henry felt bad about his mother and saw the hurt in her face. "I could always cancel and cook you dinner tonight mom." Jenni assured him it would be fine and told him to have fun tonight. "Allright mom,well have fun tommorow I promise.'' Henry said and rushed out. Lucy looked out her window and saw her brother take,take the spare vehicle and depart. She was still seething and planned to get back at them,she was very upset. Jenni told her daughter that she was taking a shift at work and wouldn't be back for a while. She instucted her to stay at the house,and rethink her attittude. "Sure yeah while Henry has fun,i'll just stay here and rot. This is so typical of your two faced....." Jenny said'Thats enough young lad,we'll talk about this later. Im gonna call your grams if you would like to be watched.If not than act like an adult for once or else there will be consequences." Jenni said sternly. Lucy saw the seriousness in her mother's eyes and backed down.

 

 Jenni left for work and instructed her daughter to behave herself and maybe they could salvage the weekend. She took off and proceeded to work,at work she was told that there was a new experimental drug on the market. The hospital was keeping it quarintened until further testing commenced. Jenni read the memo and saw what it was supposed to do,shrink cysts and other harmful organisms. She saw that it had been tested on rats to moderate succes. There was an alarming issue with some of the rats though,it attacked the organism's and shrank them but it also shrank the rat in whole. Jenni read the test results and was shocked that the hospital would house such an unproven drug. Jenni had wroked at the hospital for 15 years and had become supervisor over her department. She had one other lady that worked with her directly,Gina Lewis. Jenni and Gina were what you could call friends,they went out occasionly and Gina would always try to set Jenni up. Gina was a portly woman of short stature compared to Jenni's beauty. She liked taking Jenni to clubs because Jenni attracted many a young man who had wing buddie's that would accompany them. Gina got her best dates when she would go out with Jenni."So what's new with you Jen?" Gina asked.

"Not much Henry is back from school for the week." Jenni said."You must be so excited Jen,you've missed him so much. "Yeah,we were supposed to have dinner as a family tonight but he had other plans." she said. "Thats kinda cold Jen,how rude." Gina said. "It's allright he didn't mean to shrug me off its just that he's so busy and doesn't have much time to spend with me."    "What if you could change that,would you?" Gina asked.

"Sure,but short of tying him down and bounding him to me how could I?" Jenni asked.

"let's just say there are ways to accomplish it,i've been reading up on this new drug and it can shrink things. What if Henry was accidentally exposed to it,he would be dependant upon you. It would be like he was your baby again." Gina replied. "you're kidding me right,you couldn't expect me to ruin his life would you?" Gina simply nodded her head and said"If there's a shrinking dose there's bound to be a reverse." Gina told Jenni that she was doing some research and found that there was already a reverdal dose in the works. "Their gonna release them together in case diffulculties arise with the antibody" Gina said."It would be a time with you and Henry where there would be no outside interferance just you and him mother and son.". Jenni couldn't believe her ears at her friend's suggestion,say it was all true how could she live with herself, Henry would never forgive her. "How would we even get the dosage,its locked up.They would never leave it unguarded." just the Gina produced a suitcase filled with vials that looked like Koolaid. "I know the night guard very well,let's just say he gets distracted easily." Jenni could not believe her eyes Gina had stolen medicine that wasn't even approved by the MDA yet. This was a federal crime,and Jenni couldn't be an accomplice to it. "Im gonna have tostep away from you know,I suggest you turn those vials back in tonight. " Jenni said. Gina just chuckled and said "relax girl ther's no issue with the MDA finding out about this. The hospital's Ada obtained this stuff ,well let's just say noth kosher. The MDA will never even know that this dosage excisted." Jenni couldn't be a part of this and walked outside to have a smoke and clear her head.

   Jenni's cell phone rang and it was the cops,"Hello is this MS. Hill?" a stern voice asked. "Yes can I ask who im speaking to?".  ''This is the sheriff's department we have your daughter locked up for vandalism." Jenni dropped the phone seething with anger. She went back into the hospital and asked Gina if she could have a few vials."Came to your senses eh?" Gina chuckled. "Lets just say there will be severe consequences served up this weekend." Jenni fumed. Jenni informed Gina that she would have to leave early and told her to lock up the pharmacy when she left.

 Jenni drove down to the police station and picked up her daughter,she could smell the alchohol on her breath. "Mom I can explain,you see these kids came to the house and started egging the house.I followed them and tried to make them clean it up." Lucy said. That was probably the worst lie she could have ever come up with but she had hoped it would work. Jenni never said a word and continued to drive back home. When they arrived back at the house Jenni instructed Gina to sit on the couch. "We're gonna have a long conversation Luce. Im gonna make some coffee,we're gonna sit here and have a long talk," Lucy knew this was going to be unpleasant and prepered for the worst. Jenni walked back in with two cups of coffee and sat next to her daughter. She handed a cup to her daughter and waited for her to take a sip. Lucy began to drink her coffe and noticed a slight awkward taste to it"What's in this mom?" she asked. "Half and Half" Jenni replied. "So what's the sentence mome,death by boredom or cleaning the house till my hands bleed?" she asked. "Neither,im just gonna sit here and ask you why you hate me."

Lucy smiled to herself thinking she had escped the hangman's noose,she could blow smoke up her mom's butt and escape this little incident. "Well it's just been so rough without daddy,I just miss him so much." Lucy sobbed fakely. Lucy was in the acting classes at school and could produce tears on a will. "Im just so lost mommy,im just lost." Jenni smiled to herself and gave her daughter a hug."It';s allright honey,I will give you the direction you need." Lucy gave her mom a hug back and noticed that she seemed a little rounder,she couldn't get her arms completely around her. "Wow mom you should lay off the donut's." she joked. Jenni just chuckled to herself continuing to embrace her daughter. "Mom than you so much I think i'll go upstairs and take a shower. Jenni watched Lucy go upstairs adn saw her jeans dragging on the ground and her shoes falling off her feet. Lucy was so occupied with the thoughts of escaping she didn't notice. Jenni heard the shower head turn on and walked up the stairs. She heard Lucy singing some God awful Bieber song. She noticed the bathroom door was unlocked and quietly walked in. She saw the sillouette of her daughter in the shower,it seemed to bee shrinking by the second. Lucy opened her eyes after the shampoo washed from her haid and noticed the shower head was now too tall for her to reach.She jumped and tried to reach it but felt it was further and further each time. This couldn't be right,she was 5'8 and the showerhead was only 6'1. She tried and tried to gather her thoughts but when she did she felt this contaracting feeling in her gut. The delusion was growing stonger she felt,she slapped herself and realized she was indeed awake."I can't believe this im getting smaller" she shrieked her voice growing smaller.

  Jenni continued to look on with amusement as the figure of her daighter continued to dwindle. She couldn't be any taller than a toddler now,she laughed to herself. Jenni felt a hinge of guilt but remembered what Gina told her ,it was reversable. Lucy continued to dwindle and dwindle some more. She couldn't be any taller than a foot tall now,she trieed to get out of the shower but the pain in her gut left her immobilized.Several minutes later she shrunk town to half an inch tall. The shower was now a vast cavern and the drops of water were too much too bear. She slipped and began to flow towards the drain,she shriekd in terror. What a way to go,she thought to herself. Just as she surrendered herself to her fate the water stopped. Above was the ungodly sized mountain of flesh she called mom. Jenni feigned stupidity"I wonder where Lucy is,she jsut left the shower on,how inconsiderate." She boomed. Lucy never looked on in more fear than she did at that moment,her mother's pinkytoe nail was thicker than she was big.

  What came next filled Lucy with even more fear,she saw her mother beginning to disrobe and gather a towel. "A nice relaxing bath will do the trick." Jenni boomed. Lucy saw the continent sized body of her mother looming above,she saw the huge fingers wrapping around the hot handle on the shower. She saw the drain below her being digested by the hole below. Sudden realization came to her mind,her mother was about to take a bath. "No mom please im down here,please don't turn on the water." She was yelling at the top of her lungs but it was no loude than two grass blades colliding on a summer day to Jenni. Lucy swam steadily just to tread water as it rose and rose,it finally stopped and the bathtub looked like the gulf of mexico to Lucy. Jenny slowly stepped into the bathtub,her huge shadow enveloping her tiny daughter's. It was all happening in slow motion for Lucy,her own mother was no longer a human being to her she was a island. She looked on in fear as the yacht sized toes of her mother descended into the water.Jenni for her part was not aware of her daughter's plight,she figured she was somewhere on the ground below. It was only have close inspection did she notice her mite like daughter by her toes.

 She wouldn't let her daughter drown,but she wanted to keep the fear in her mind so she pretended not tho know where she was. She was carefully descending herself into the tub careful not to crush her daughter. She was going to have a little fun,carefully that is. Lucy looked up at the huge face pf her mother,at this siz she could spot every piece of dirt,every little hair and every little imperfection naked to the common eye. Her mother's nostrils were like huge subway tunnels to he now. There could be a star trek enterprise stuck in there. She looked on in fear as the toes the size of yachts slowly crashed into the water sending Lucy's tiny body up into the air,barely discenible to anyone not looking for a speck of dust. Lucky for Lucy her mother was,she knew of her daughter's location. Jenni continued to sit down causing tiny ripples to her but hurricane force waves to little Lucy.

   Lucy finally landed on the toenail of her mother,the sheer landscape of the nail was like a desrt to her now. She looked down in fear as it seemed to still be growing,oh no it was growing. Lucy was still shrinking,she couldn't believe it how could she get any smaller. Jenni suddenly realized she could not see her youngest anymore and looked around in fear."What have I done,were are you honey?'' Jenni boomed. Lucy was so miniscule now that her own mother's voice was like thunder,her ears now unable to discern the sound. She continued to dwindle until she noticed pore like holes beneath her,she thought this was the end as water began to overtake her. She resigned herself to being swept away down the drain. Then a starnge event took place ,her mother stepped out of the shower,the force sending Lucy up into the air. She was sure she would fall into the water but something was pulling her back,her mothe'rs body!. Lucy realized her mother was like a planet to her now,thus creating a gravitational pull on her body. She tested this theor by trying to jump into the air,unsurprisingly she went nowhere. It was due to the jump however the inabitlity for Lucy to seperate from her mother's skin.

  Lucy noticed she could walk along her mother,just not seperate from her. She wondered if she could possibly communicate with her mother and tell her of her plight. Lucy knew she was too small to be heard so her only chance was to reach her ear's. She began her slow descent up her mother's toenail. The humidity on her mothe'r body mixed with the slightest bit of dirt remaining caused the trek to be uncomfortable. Lucy could now notice specks of dirt the size of boulder's to her. In all reality these boulders were smaller than a speck of dust. Lucy found the trek hard but maintained her focus on the task at hand. She did alot of mountain climbing and was in good shape so that helped. She found many obstacles along the way like dust mites the size of alligators who woul like to make a meal of her. She used the boulders of dirt like bush shade,she had been moving for about two hours and had finally reached skin. Now the real challenge was about to begin,there were huge pore holes everywhere that would suck Lucy up like a tornado if she wasn't careful.

   Jenni had been sobbing nonstop for about 3 hours,when her phone rang. It was Gina"How did it go Jen,do you have your son in the palm of your hands?" she asked. Sobbing Jenni explained what had happened to Lucy,she had killed her daughter. "I can't stand this guilt Gina,im going to take a dose and find her. If she's still alive it's the only way."  Gina spoke without hesitation and explained to Jenni that would be a grave mistake. "Have you ever heard of the Planet Trius condition Jen?" Gina asked. "Im a pharmacist not a phycist" Jenni yelled angrily.  "Well if what you say is true than it bascically states that when an item begins to become so small in comaprision to another item with living ion,that being a living creature or an item with enery,ala the Earth. The smaller creature with positive ion's ala you and I,the smaller item will be pulled into the larger. In laymens terms there becomes a gravitational pull that the smaller creature cannot escape from. Your body is like a planet to Lucy now,all the nutrients she need will be provided by your body.". Jenni was shocked at this revelation,he lone rebellious daughter was now stuck to her like an appendage. Lucy's very survival was based on her own. "Can it still be reversed when it reaches that phase?" Jenni asked. "Yes it just needs to be apllied directly. Like I said the growth component hasn't been completed yet,it could be a while." Gina said. "Thats fine,in fact it's better than fine. Thank you Gina talk to you later." Jenni hung up the phone quickly.  Jenni now had a look of gratification on her face,her daughter that couldn't be kept on a leash was now literally bound to her. She still had 2 vials left,Henry might need some coffee tommorow.

 

   Jenni changed into her pajamas,brushed her teeth and went to bed"Goodnight Sweetie." she said to herself. As Jenni was about to go to bed her daughter was in a struggle in her ankle folds. Lucy had managed  to avoid all the pore holes but found the folds of skin on her mother's ankle more daunting. She fought with all her might but found it impossible. She was about to resign for the night and make camp there when she saw huge trees sticking out about 1000 yeards away. In all reality these were little hairs on Jenni's legs too microscopic to see regularly. Lucy saw these trees as a direct road up her mother. She proceeded to climb the trees and began her ascent up the ankle,she was making good time when she reached the knee folds of her mother about 4 hours later. Lucy was hungry and thirst,in fact dyning of thirst,she was looking for any liquid when she spooted a dust mite drinking from a lake. Wait it was a lake of sweat,how nasty,Lucy found the resolve to humble herself for the sake of survival. She waited for the mite to leave and started scooping up handfuls of sweat. It tasted like saltwater,but had nutrients in it to fend off dehydration. Lucy had her fill and noticed her stomach rumbling,"what can I eat here?" she wondered. She remembered in biology class that dead skin cells had excess nutrients from the body. "This is so gros,I can't believe i've been reduced to eating skinn cells of my own mother's body." she screamed in anger. She looked around and saw several dust mistes chewing on some dead skin the size of a building. After a while they left and Lucy came up and began to much. After her meal she had decided to make camp her. She used some of the excess skin and the boulder of dirt to provide shelter. She propped up behind her tree and fell asleep.

End Notes:

The next chapter will be from the sole perspective of Lucy.

Lucys bad day by Poolster
Author's Notes:

Entire chapter detailing Lucy's struggles

Lucy woke up early at 6am to begin her perilous journey up her planet sized mom. She felt completely full from the skin she ate last night,it provided her with great amounts of protein. The sweat she drank also really quenched her thirst,not real tasty but fullfilling. She decided to embark on her journey and decided it best to speed her pace so she could avoid any encounters with dust mites,but she had to avoid falling in the cavern sized pores on her mother's leg. She hurried and gathered herself to begin her ascent,it was a strange feeling to be a mere speck on her mother's body who until yesterday she towered over. The very thought of her insignifigance compared to that of her mother's sent a chill up her spine. Her mom could kill her with a speck of dead skin and not even realize it. This very thought made Lucy feel very tiny indeed. Lucy felt she wasn't even worthy to excist on the same plane as this marvelous goddess she was scaling.

"Goddess,what am I calling her that for,she's my mother.She's no more a goddess as im a football player." Lucy screamed aloud trying to convince herself.

 Lucy had to make it to the summit to have any chance of returning to normal,she thought there had to be a way to grow her back if there was a way shrinking herself. Cosmic balancing had to be thought  of here.Lucy had to keep these thoughts of hope alive or else she was destined to be nothing but an insignifigant speck on planet mom. Five hours later she had reached the bottom of her mother's thigh,it's thick fatty tissue was so soft Lucy almost slipped in as it acted like quicksand threatening to devour he whole. There was a ravine of sweat ahead and Lucy decided to rest and replenish her fluids. Lucy looked on in horror as she saw two mites heading her way to the ravine. Lucy decided to hop into one of the pores to avoid an encounter. Lucy used a flake of skin she crafted into a spear to keep herself from falling in entirely.

 "Whoa that was too close,I need to brace myself for the possibility of a battle. I need to sharpen my spear just in case." Lucy said.

 She waited for the danger to pass to keep moving on,Lucy noticed she was faster stronger and had far more endurance than she did at normal height. This must have been a side effect of the shrinking she thought. How else could she have endured so much and made up so much ground? Lucy proceeded to walk further and further until she came to Jenni's midsection. There was a choice to be made here the front where she would have to go through a forest of pubes and who knows what else . This very thought disgusted her as it was her mother,and who knows what she would encounter in the forest of her pubes. The other option wasn't much more appealing eith,her mom's butt. The place where the foulest of things came from,the twin orbs looked like two moons from the sky. Lucy pondered her decision for a moment ultimately trying to decide on the lesser of two evils.

 "The ass or the vagina,they're both just so appealing. I can only guess what resides in that humid forest of her womanhood it would be like a swamp a creatures. Her ass isn't really appealing either,I would submit myself to great horrors either way,but at least i'd be alone in her ass I guess." Lucy said aloud to no one.

   Her choice had been made,it was to be the rectum of her mother. Lucy's mind had slowly descended into that of pure madness,on the one hand there was Lucy the tough minded independant girl who would fight tooth and nail for everything. On the other there was a second there was the shrunken girl who was begginning to think of her new residence as her own planet where she would worship the land and pay homage to her goddess. The only problem was it was not her goddess it was her mother,a mother she would physically and mentally torment for the better part of 3 years. Lucy had to battle this thought of service to anonexcistent goddess,that was her mother. Lucy could not and would not submit. She started her trek towards the mines of her mother's ass,this mine made the mines of Moria look like a Holiday inn. Lucy was a big Lord of the Rings fan and began reciting lines from the movie to stave off madness.

"Gollum,you better not be following me or i'll spear you through the chest" she screamed.

  Lucy proceedeed to venture to the mines that was her mother's ass,she could see remnants of toilet paper lodged into the moons around her, She saw fecal matter encrusted on the moons and on the very ground she was walking on. These things were so miniscule you'd have to be smaller than dust to see them. Lucy not only saw them but felt them smelled them and ultimately was almost crushed by them. The large drops of fecal matter tried to engulf her body,she had to fight with all her might to avoid them. Lucy was absolutely terrified of continuing knowing what was awaiting her but she made her choice and needed to proceed. With each passing step the stench got stronger,the cave got bigger and darker. Lucy knew what awaited her and with each passing step she felt more and more fear. Lucy was venturing into her mother's asshole which was the size of the moon to her. There were things Lucy would have ever noticed at normal height like the tiny hairs in the ass, or the little pimple based in the skin due to oily excess. The very fact that a goosepimple was like a huge building to her made her feel even punier. The tiny hairs in her mother's ass were like trees to her,her mother had no idea that her daughter was inside her ass,her very moments were so insignifigant. Lucy felt even more inconsequential when she noticed a small wrinkle in the skin that looked like a desert.

 Jenni was so huge compared to her miniscule daughter that the slightest twitch felt like a hurricane to Lucy. Lucy was less than fecal matter to this goddess,maybe she should just let herself sink into the skin of her mother's rectum and let it devour her. She would be a living sacrifice to this goddess,she would live off her sweat and fecal remains. This would be a good life for her,a planet all to her own. She could pay homage to this living god every day by cleaning even the most foul places on her body. Lucy just lay there for a momemt contemplating this when she heard a deep shake coming from all around her. She decided it best to burrow into the skin below and waith out the storm,the storm was gathering and it was time to bunker down. The cause of this storm was nothing more than a invisble fart from Jenni so small she didnt even know it excisted. Little did she know this wind was like a F5 to her speck child. The dooming winds threatened to pull Lucy's body apart when it finally ended little Lucy's body was covered in fecal matter from the invisble fart. Lucy couldn't conatain her self pity and began to sob uncontrollably, she was in her mother's ass getting covered in gunk and couldn't do anything about it. Lucy sobbed for about 10 minutes before she decided to clean herself uo,she spotted a stream of urine in a crack of skin the size of a large pool. Lucy decided it was better than being covered in fecies,after all once it dried it would be near impossible to move. She dove into the pool of urine closing her eyes and felt the stinging of the urine touch her skin. She succeeded in getting the fecal matter off her,but was feeling hungry. She went hunting for some skin when she realized it was all tainted with brown gunk. Lucy swallowed her tongue and began to eat the nourishing skill with gunk sauce.

    Lucy was beggining to lose her mind the longer she was trapped on her mother's body. This was no longer the body of her mother but it was beggining to seem like home,this prevailing thought was a crushing blow to the headstorng girl. She felt tired and decided it was time to make camp,she rounded up dirt the size of boulders to her the size of dust to the naked eye. She rounded up the dirt and began to make an encampment by an ass hair. It was very warm and Lucy didn't need to worry about mites in here as it was too rancid for them. Lucy was wondering if she would ever go back to her old life,if she would reach the summit. The most concerning thing was her doubts if she wanted to,it seemed that being degraded and so puny was beginning to make her mind think this was home. She was beggiining to feel like it was her job to worship this planet and pay homage to it by cleaning it daily. It would be a full time job,and everything she needed to survive was here,food water and shelter. Lucy kept snapping back and forth from reality to ddelusional. Lucy did not want to spend the rest of her life as nothing more than a living speck on the expanse of her mother. Jenni never intended for this to happen,she just wanted to spend time with her daughter.

 Now her daughter may be spending the rest of her life as her buttslave,unknowingly to her. Everytime she would defecate or urinate she would be subjecting her own spawn to endless baths of terror. The worst thing about it was Lucy was beggining to accept this life as nothing more than mommy's little ass slave. No mother would ever want this for their child but Jenni didn't know what was happening she could only hope Lucy would be alright, Lucy had to overcome her own thoughts and make the resolution to continue and not spend the rest of her life in her mom's resctum. Lucy burrowed into the ass flesh she was laying in and looked up into the sky to her which was her mommy's rectum.

"How am I ever going to get out of here,im gonna have to either go through her anus and travel from within,or climb up through the crack and scale her." Lucy whispered to herself.

Lucy went to sleep in her mom's rectum,wondering how to attack tommorow or be defeated by it. Two trains of thought,which one will prevail?

End Notes:

The next chapter Henry and Jenni spend a special evening together

Henry's night out with mommy by Poolster
Author's Notes:

Henry returns home and has that evening with his mom. Jenni explores her lonliness in this chapter and ultimately decides whether to use the potion on him

It was a glorious Saturday morning,a day you couldn't paint a picture to give justice to it's beauty. Jenni awoke relatively early with a little bit of fear and excitement in her mind,the fear for her daughter's safety. The excitement in the possibility of spending quality time with her children,or rather them on her. This was unconventional to say the least if not a bit unethical. Jenni looked up parisitic lifeforms on the internet and researched if they could truly live off a host's body. The results gave her a sense of hope for her daughter,Gina told her that since her daughter was microscopic to Jenni that Lucy was essentially like a parisitc lifeform leaching off a host's body. In essence Lucy was literally living off her body,and gaining strength and endurance from it. Everything Jenni's body used and deposited as wast,Lucy could live off of it and gain it's nutrients. The added bonus to it was that if the parisitic form shared the same gentic code as it's host,it gained superficial strength and endurance from the host. So in laymens terms Lucy was a superhuman in speck form,this gave Jenni some comfort. She knew not of Lucy's excact location on her body,but she felt she was safe. Jenni had conflicting views on this however,on the one hand she was worried about Lucy,on the other it slightly aroused her to know of the great power she held over her daughter.

  Jenni recalled a few weeks ago when her and Lucy had a big fight and Jenni forbade Lucy from going out. It escalated to the point where Jenni had to physically stand between her daughter and the door. Jenni stood at 5'5 and her daughter was bigger and taller than her so she simply picked her mother up and threw her on the couch and left. The very thought of this,and Lucy's current predicament brought a smile to her face,she had never held such power over anyone. She didn't know excactly how much power she wielded as her very choice of what to eat,would decide Lucy's weather for the day. Jenni was a good mother and had only wanted what was best for her children,she just wanted to spend a little time with them. She had that chance now and with Gina's assurance that there was an antidote she figured this was her shot.

   "Hi Henry dear are you ready to spend the day together?" Jenny asked as she called Henry's cell phone.

 Henry had spent the night at Marty's,and was awoken by the sound of his cell phone ringing. His ringtone was the old theme for the spiderman cartoon series from the 90's.

"Ahh,oh hi mom I didn't want to wake you up last night so I crashed at Martys. Oh yeah im really looking forward to it. Is Lucy going to be there tonight or is she still grinding her axe?" Henry said.

 "No she decided to spend some time at her Grams house, I don't know when she'll come back." Jenni fibbed.

  Henry was relieved slightly,as he knew his sister was a little jealous of his succes and his good relationship with their mom. Lucy was always closer to their dad,and was devastated when he left for a younger woman.He didn't know why she held it against their mother for his departure,it was dad's fault. He was the one who left them,and barely retained any sort of relationship sans a postcard or occasional call. Henry took up the matle of man of the house and bonded with his mother,because he felt truly sorry for her. He was a good shoulder to cry on and was forced to grow up faster than he should have,his relationship with his mother was deeper than mother son to Jenni. Henry didn't know how much his mother missed him so,and how jealous she was when she saw him with another woman. Henry didn't know that Jenni wanted to be the only woman in his life. He sure as heck didn't know the thoughts that were running through his mother's mind at this moment,and that his evening tonight might turn into far more than a bonding dinner. Jenni asked Henry to meet her at the local diner around 2 pm and they would have lunch together.

  Henry's phone rang and it was his high school crush asking if they could have dinner tonight,he told her he had plans but would see if he could rearrange them. Henry was so excited to hear from his flame,they had gotten together last night and discussed what each other were up to. Henry had ingested a little alchohol and revealed his long time crush,to his surprise the feeling was mutual. Henry was so estatic,that he failed to remember that he had promised to spend the whole day with his mother. Henry drove to the diner at 2pm and saw that his mother was dressed up like she was on a date,he admitted she looked quite stunning in her red skirt and looked like a woman in her 20's rather than 40's. If it wasn't his mother he would have gone up to her and asked her out,but it was his mother after all. The very thought of anything else was pushed from his mind quickly. He went over to the table and smelled the sweet smell of honey vanilla body spray on his mother's body. She was wearing a low cut dress that revealed her curves and her ample bossum. "Hey mom you look great tonight,do you have a date lined up?"

Henry asked dumbly. "No dear this is all for you,i've reserved a table at the ice hall tonight,we're going to watch the ice patrol show. I know you love that and when I realized you were coming to town for the summer I reserved us seats."

"Oh crap,I completely forgot about tonight mom,I thought we were just going to have lunh and spend the afternoon together." Henery blurted loudly.

  He had no idea how much Jenni was looking forward to tonight,he was completely oblivious to how much she missed him. How much he actually meant to her went far beyond a mother son thing. He also had no idea that his little sister was a minicule speck in his mother's asshole. Jenni's face flushed red with Henry's obvious stupidity,and couldn't believe he was standing her up again.

 "You didn't know,what do you have the brain of an ant?Do you not remember your promise last night,do you not remember the hurt you caused me young man? I have not seen you for over a year and you are propsing to ditch me again,for what Marty? Or is it something else dear?" she asked seethingly.

 "Actually mom it's for and old crush I had in highschool,a romance I never got to feel. This is something special mom,this is not a booty call, this is something special. I am so sorry ,I can cancel on her and reschedule. I...... just didn't think about it really. She called me this morning and asked me out,and my mind went blank." Henry stuttered.

 Jenni excused herself for a moment to collect her thoughts and use the restroom,Henry just sat there white faced awaiting his mother's return. He texted his crush and told her he may have to cancel tonight. He sat very still while his mother walked into the ladies room,he had never seen her go off on him like that. He had no idea what firestorm of jealousy he had jsut set off in his mother. Henry sat there for a moment when the waitress came up and asked for his order,his thoughts were elsewhere and he asked her to come back later.

 Jenni walked into the ladies room,and had to calm herself down. She had to also relieve hersel,she had been holding a giant dump for a while adn felt she had to drop the load or it would not be pretty. She sat on the toilet pulled down her white panties and contemplated her next move. She felt relief as she squeezed a wet fart out not knowing what she was subjecting her daughter to. She knew Lucy was somewhere on her body but had no idea she was currently deep in her rectum. She had completely forgot about her until this moment,her thoughts were with henry. She sat there squeezing out and defecating a load she had been holding in,subjecting her youngest to untold horrors. She could have never imagined the torutre she was subjecting Lucy to at this very moment with each passin second. Jenni sat there wondering what her daughter was doing and where she was at. Jenni sat there for a second,and then her thoughts shifted back to Henry,he was abandoning her for some bimbo just like his father did. Her sweet son was about to be stolen from her like her husband was. Jenni's mind was becoming more warped from anger by the moment,and her mind was shifting from a loving tone to a possesive one. She would not let her son be swooped up by some little slut,she would keep him to herself. She smiled as her mind swept back to the vials,she just so happened to have a dosage in her purse. Jenni's mouth turned into a wicked grin as her plan came into view.

  A few seconds later Jenni got up,wiped her bum and sprayed a little body spray in her bum. She walked over to the sink,washed her hands and walked back into the diner's hall. She saw her son sitting down with a somber look on her face,and sat down next to him. She looked into his eyes and told him she was sorry she had said those spiteful things to him.

 "Dear im sorry I said those things to you,i've just been so lonely and have missed you so much. I know you're a busy young man and have quite the charm on all the young ladies. "

 Jenni saw the waitress come up and placed her order's two iced teas and a side salad for herself,Henry wasn't hungry. They sat together lost in simple conversation when the waitress walked up with their order. Jenni asked Henry if he could get her mirror from her car,she had to fix her mascara. Henry agreed and ran out to her car,Jenni used this moment to reach into her purse and poured the vial into one of the glasses. She had a school girl smirk on her face with the thought of waht was transpiring. Jenni loved her son so much and had convinced herself all of this was for his own good,that slut would just ruin his life. He would be better off without that albatross around his neck, she thought to herself. She awaited Henry's return and thanked him for bringing her mirror into her. She heanded Henry the tainted tea and awaited him gulping it down ,giggling like a schoolgirl.

 "What's so funny mom?" Henry asked   "Oh just thinking about what your grams tlod me last night,she said when I was little she would punish me by pouring hot sauce on my tongue."  Henry looked confused"What's so funny about that?"

 "Oh just the fact that I thought that was the worst thing that could happen to me at the time. So trivial."

 Henery just looked at his mother strangely and began to sip his tea,it tasted a little funny to him. He waved for the waitress to replace it but was stopped by his mother. She assured him it was just the taste of city water,and that it was fine. Henry accepted this and continued drinking his tea until he had downed all it's contents. Jenni looked on and smiled with each passing gulp,she knew what was about to happen. She was bound not to lose Henry as she did Lucy,she wanted to know where he was exactly so she monitered his behavior closely. She noticed about 20 minutes later he began grabbing his stomach painfully,also she could see his shirt slipping off him. She ushered him into her car and told him to lay down on her lap as she was driving home,he complied and felt dizzy. He could swear everything was expanding around him,he nust be really sick he thought. He layed his head on his mother's lap as they began their journey home,with each passing moment he felt a contacting feeling in the pit of his stomach and saw his mother expanding. Jenni pulled into the driveway and took her son by the hand and led him inside.

 

 Henry could have sworn her hand seemed larger and she seemed to be getting taller with each step. No way he thought to himself as his mother laid him on the couch and laid next to him soothing his thoughts. She wrapped her arms around him possesively and squeezed him tight into herself. With each passing second Henry saw his mother's arms grow longer thicker more defined with each passing secon. Her smell began to envelope his senses and he began to feel more pressure from his mother. "Mom your'e hurting me,ease up a little.'' Henry complained.

  She kept her iron grip on him and her body began to completely envelope his,her bossom started emanating heat. Henry started to feel like his mother was going to crush him,when he looked up he was horrified. She looked like an amazon to him now,as he was the size of a small toddler in comparision. He asked to to let him up but she ignored him. She would never let him out of her sight for fear of losing him. Her maternal senses took over and she squeezed him tighter and tighter, pulling his dwindling body into her mass. He continued to dwindle until he was the size of a baby and his surrounding continued to enlargen. Her smell was beggining to overwhelm his senses,sweat perfume and something else he couldn't place was all around him. Jenni couldn't believe her eyes her beloved Henry was now the size of an infant and still shrinking. She could now hold him in the palm of her hand and he continued to shrink. Henry was speechless as the landscape of his mother continued to take up more and more space. Her hand was now begginning to look like a small house, and still it grew. He began to notice little details in her skin and they became more apparent the faster he dwindled. There was a small frecklle on her hand barley noticeable before now looming larger than himself. Jenny saw her son continue to dwindle and she needed to place him somewhere she could sense his very movements. She decided to place  him on one of the most delicate places on her body,the place that provided nourishment for him as a child. Her nipple would be the safest place for him,she would deposit him there.

  "Dear im going to place you somewhere safe,and warm" her voice boomed. She assured him all would be explained later.

Henry looked on in fear as his mother continued to expand,every wrinkle crack and definition on her body was becoming clear to his eyes. He looked on as her finger that he was resting him on deposited him on a large pinkish surface that looked like Mars to him,his landscape was still expanding he had no idea what was happening to him. The only thing that was apparent to him was that he had somehow shrunk,and was near his mother somehow. He looked around fearfully waiting for an answer....please.

End Notes:

Starting the Henry storyline,crude begginning but I promise more detail later. I really wanted to get the whole Henry-Jenni story going,im testing the dynamic of Jenni holding Henry in a possevive way. Im not sure which mindset Jenni is going to be heading in yet,either a maternilistic one or kind of erotic.

Jenni's decision by Poolster
Author's Notes:

This will be my last chapter in this story for a little while,I need to refresh my brain and decide where to take this. This chapter will mainly focus around Jenni and her thoughts on what has transpired. She has doubts as a mother,but she is slightly excited at her new power.

 

............Into the dark abyss everything becomes nothing and nothing becomes everything.....

 

  Henry woke up to a strange smell surrounding him,it smelled of feminine flesh,vanilla and slight twinge of sweat. The last thing he remembered was a strnge dream of his mother turning into a giantess and sentencing him to her nipple. He got up with a huge headach and looked at the surface he was standing on,it was pinkish and was very bumpy. He proceeded to walk a while and discovered hills on both sides of him,he walked to the center of the landscape and noticed a huge drop leading to nowhere. It looked like he was walking through the grand canyon if it was located on Mars. He noted the ground he walked on was very spongy,and his feet almost were soaking into the ground. What new strange land was he in here?

 "I must have taken something very bad,and it's causing me to hallucinate. This must be the strangest dream possible,who knew my mind could conceive something this believable." Henry thought aloud.

  He convinced himself this was only a strange dream and that he would awaken at any time safe in his bed. He had a fever and it must break at anytime and it would release him from this strange place. He felt like the man in the episode of the Twilight Zone "The Lonely" only there was no female robot to accompany him. He continued to walk and found a steep ridge,he began to walk up it and began to grow thirsty. All of a sudden Henry heard a loud rushing sound of water,it was a dream after all but thirst still needed to be quenched. He followed the sound of the water and proceeded a little over the ridge,what he saw next astounded him. There were cliffs everywhere,peaks and valleys,and what resided in the valleys were huge rivers of milk. Henry looked on and thought it was strange that there would be rivers of milk instead of water. He guessed that he had watched Willy Wonka a few too many times,and shrugged his shoulders. He proceeded to scale down the cliffs and begin his journey to the river...........

 

 We'll get back with Henry a little later-lets head out and see what Jenni is doing after shrinking her oldest into the oblivion of her nipple. She had succeeded in making her kids spend time with her,odd.

 

  Jenni was taken aback,the euphoria of shrinking her beloved son down to a parisitic life form living off of her had worn off. She had to face the reality that she had shrunken her two children in the span of less than 24 hours down to insignifigant parisites scurrying for survival on her body. Jenni went into a state of disbelief,then regret,and finally into acceptence. She had full intention of bringing them back to full size,she just didn't want them to realize it was her that caused their dilemma. Ahh thier dilemma being that their own mother shrunk them down to parisites struggling to survive the planet sized flesh of her body. She thought about this for a moment and instead of feeling guilt like she expected to,she felt gratification. Jenni wanted her children to be safe like any good mother would,but her findings revealed to her that there may be no safer place than her body for them.

 Lucy was a wild teen who went out partying and doing who else knows what with who,and Henry had just completed his first year in college trying to enter the buisness field in this failing economy. Jenni knew once her children were fully grown they would both leave her just like her husband did. After all it was the lonlieness that really got to Jenni and even though she couldn't see her children she knew they were safe with her. This thought gave her great comfort and she tried rationlizing her actions by telling herself this. She was doing this for the betterment of all three of them,she was protecting her children from an uncaring cruel cold world. She could keep her children safe and this gave her comfort. The only concern to Jenni was that she wanted to know exactly where her children were and wanted to find a way to keep dibs on them. She thought of this as she beagan to undress from her red skirt and jumped into bed leaving only her white bra and panties on,deciding to skip the shower until the morning.

   Jenni needed to figure out a way to locate her children,and she didn't know how. Then out of the blue Jenni remembered she had one more vial of the experimental drug in her purse,she could find somebody to find her children for her perhaps,a wicked thought entered her mind. She couldn't do this right,it was downright strange,shrink three people down into parisitic forms sentenced to roaming the expanse of her flesh. Even if she shrunk someone down,how would this help her attain her children's whereabouts? Then another thought entered her mind,she remembered this guy she went out with last year. He worked at a top secret government facility,and had acces to a device that could supposedly shrink inanimate objects down to make them easier to transport,he told her about the project and said it really worked. She couldn't have cared less at the time but now she did. She would have to give old Scott a call,he was a jerk but he still held a flame for Jenni. He would occasionly drop off by the hospital asking if he could buy her a drink. She may just have to take him up on this offer tommorow,she chuckled to herself turning off her lights and saying goodnight to her children. ..............

 

 The morning sun awoke Jenni,and she started the day with a vigor she hadn't felt in a while. She jumped out of bed,turned on the shower without fear of washing her children down the drain due to her gravitational pull on them and brushed her teeth. She elected to skip breakfast this morning and put on one of her most sexy pair of jeans along with a very tight fitting white shirt with a black bra underneath. She had to run a few errands,pick up a few things and then call Scotty and ask if he wanted to have lunch with her.

 "Hey Scotty,I was wondering if you could do me a favor and bring one of your experimental testy things with me. I would really like to see it,I love physics" she purred sexily as she called Scotty and left a voice message.

 It took only a couple minutes for her to get a return call from Scott"Babe I thought you lost my number,you really want to see my project? I thought you weren't interested in this stuff babe. I really shouldn't take it out,this coul get me fired but I gues I could do it for you babe." Scotty said dumbly.

 Jenni thanked him so much and told him where to meet her,she said she would have a picnic set up where they could be alone. This sent Scott's erection up like a flag pole,he hurried to finish his work and told his understudy that he was taking the rest of the day off. He rushed off to the destination,stopping only at a rest stop to buy cheap cologne and some condoms. He was a real class act,only the best for this broad he thought. Scott pulled his truck up beside Jenni's little convertible and spotted her sitting on a towel under the tree. She was looking smoking in her little shirt and tight jeans,he could barely keep his hands off her but thought he would waith for his shot.

 "So is this the thingy,could you give me a demo or something Scotty?" Jenny asked coyly.

 "I guess so babe,let's jsut take this out here and fire it at something here.It can only shrink inanimate objects so theres no fear of shrinking a tree or anything. Let's see I guess I could shrink my wallet down...."  he was interrupted.

  "I have something for you to shrink here,it's a walkie headset and a backpack full of survival gear."  Jenny interjected.

 "You just carry this stuff with you babe? Thats a little weird for a picnic." Scotty inquired

 Jenny told hi she liked to go mountain climbing and liked to be prepared for anything,he bought the story in hopes of getting in her pants quicker.

 "Ok well here we go,i'll shoot the items and they'll shrink down to near nothingness,this will cut traveling cost down a whole lot. Im gonna put this leaf underneath the stuff so we know where it is. Here goes nothing." Scott squeezed the trigger and to Jenni's astonishment her stuff dissappered into near nothingness. "Wow thats unbelievable Scott,your amazing." Jenny stroked Scott's ego a little.

   Scot was about to show Jenny how to reverse the process when she jumped on top of him and asked him if he wanted any lemonade. This threw Scott into a throw of excitement and stuttered yes. Jenni told him to sit right there while she mixed the lemonade,she took this oppurtunity to drop the last vial into Scott's glas and wait for the results. She motioned for Scott to give her a toast to new begginings,Scott gleefully toasted Jenni and downed his glass. He decided this was his shot to hit the homer,he had Babe's bat and he was about to call his shot when out of nowhere Jenni tackled Scott to the ground and began to kiss him. Scott was taken aback by this but didn't complain at all,the hottest woamn he knew was kissing him. She began to undress him and motioned for him to do the same to her. She ripped off his pants and he did the same to hers. After about 15 minutes of lovemaking Jenni rolled Scott over to where the leaf was carful not to roll on top of it completely. She layed the with Scott on top of her,and waited for the fun to begin. Scott began to grab his stomach and Jenni knew what was happening,it began. Jenni told scott to lay down and she would hold him until he felt better. He was still hot under the collar and obeyed against his better judgement,whenn all of of a sudden he felt a contracting in his stomach and thought Jenni seemed a bit larger. Jenni seized this momment to roll on top of Scott and pin him to the ground,and before Scott thought better of it he had shrunk to the size of a toddler and was too weak to resist anymore. The weight was begginning to grow heavier, and scott begged for her to get off but she only grabbed him tighter. Those lovely curves of her's were now begginning to crush him.

  Scott continued to shrink until he was an inch tall,Jenni told him to walk over to the leaf and grab the stuff he shrunk when he could see it. This bitch was crazy,but she was a huge bitch so he obeyed. Scott continued to shrink until Jenni could no longer see him,it was time. Scott shrank until he could see the items he shrank down earlier,he grabbed them as Jenni instructed. Jenni took out her bag and grabbed her own walkie set,she spoke into it asking if Scott could hear her. Scott was too small to be seen or heard so she waited for his reply. "Yes I can hear you Jenni" came his small voice.

 Jenni had done it,in the sack Scott now held contained homing devices and other essential survival devices. She instructed Scott to wait where he was,he obeyed and soon began to feel his body begginning to be sucked into a large area above him,he didn't know what was happenning but he couldn't fight it anymore and he was being sucked into the air. In all reality Jenny just sat right above where the leaf was located,she giggled to hersel as she knew where Scott was being sucked into,a black hole he wouldn't like.

 

Well it appears old Scott was going to get into Jenni's pants after all,just not the way he thought.

End Notes:

Like I said this will be the last chapter for a while,I need to find a direction for this. Jenni appears to be shifting into a spot she may not find herself back from.

Jenni's dark side by Poolster
Author's Notes:

We get another look into Jenni's mindset and plans,her love for her children and this new erotic situation begins to warp her slightly. Which Jenni will prevail?

  Jenni sat next to the tree for a moment and waited for Scott to communicte with her. The size difference required a special decible walkie talki that was designed for deep sea swimmers and people above water to communicate.

 

  "Jenni,what the hell did you do to me and where am I?"Scott asked

 "Your are a speck of dust right now and your top priority is to find my children and let me talk to them. I will only return you to normal when this task is done"

 "You shrunk your own children,whats wrong with you."

 "Just get along with your mission unless you want to spend the rest of your life in my ass.Well maybe you do you're pretty sick,now get going and only radio me when you've found my children."Jenni commanded as she set her walkie down.

 "Crazy bitch!"he yelled loudly.

 "I might as well do as im told,it's not like I have options at this moment."Scott muttered to himself.

 He couldn't believe he was the size of a dust particle on the ass of his longtime crush. Scott began the long and ardous task of finding her children. He had a sneaking suspicion that he was placed on her ass because there would be one of them there. He dreaded what he had to do and started walking towards her huge crack,the smell assaulting his nostrils,burning them even.

..............................

  Jenni got up and decided it was time for her to get some more of the drug and have a little payback. He knew where his ex and his slut were living and the burning hatred she had for them made her go against her better judgement. Just as Jenni was about to leave she noticed Henry's phone ringing,it was a number she didn't recognize. She picked up the phone and was greeted with a rude young voice.

 "Who the hell is this,I want to talk with Henry now!" Henry's beau said.

 "Im sorry but he's not here right now dear,whats your name?"

 "My name is Alyssa bitch,who the hell are you?"

 "On second thought if you want to stop by the house im sure you'll catch Henry there."Jenni said calmly ignoring the rancid way this girl was speaking to her.

 "I'll be there and he better be there,I know who you are.You're his clingy needy mom.He wants to be with me and escape you,why else would he cancle with you" Allysa said.

 She was a bit of a spoiled girl and was not used to having been stood up,she was going to give Henry a piece and a half.

 

 Jenni smiled as she hung up the phone and drove to the hospital,she sneaked into the medicine cabinet and got 3 more vials.

 Jenni arrived at her house and noticed the young woman waiting for her,arms crossed frowning.

  "Come in dear,I just got off the phone with Henry he'll be here in an hour.Let's have some tea." Jenni walked into the kitchen and poured two glasses one containing the miracle drug,

  Allysa just sat there and gave Jenni daggers and began to sip her tea. Jenni looked on and knew it would take about half an hour. She needed to keep this girl here for that long.

 "The clocks ticking bitch,im outta here if he doesn't show soon,"She said and suddenly she huched over in pain and started shrinking.

 "What the hell is happening to me?You did this?"her voice becoming weaker and weaker.

 Jenni sat next to the dwindling girl and sat her on her lap,the once larger young woman was now much smaller and weaker than the older Jenni. Jenni tore off Allysa clothes effortlessly and pinned her to the couch. The grunting was becoming less and less as she continued to shrink.

 "You know it didn't have to be this way dear,you could have just been polite.I guess trash is trash though.You are going to be a parisitc life form living off me,and you will not be reversed. You will live to serve me and you will like it." Jenni said.

 Allysa couldn't believe her ears this woman was insane she needed to escape.She attempted to throw her off but was too weak and too small. She was being smothered and could do noting to stop it. Jenni looked on joyously and saw her rival shrink further further and before she couldn't see her she picked her up put her in her own panties. Allysa continued to shrink until she was near microscpic,the panties she was in began to look huge.The landscape was becoming littered with mor and more detail. She continued to shrink until it finally stopped and she was the size of a dust particle. She was overcome with the smell and passed out.

 

 Jenni chuckled to herself and began preparations for her next victims,she grabbed the vials and headed out...........................................................

 

 

 

 Allysa woke up her head pounding and a terrible smell in her nose,she remembered where she was and began to ball like a baby. She remembered the words life forever as a parasite only to serve this bitch.

End Notes:

Next chapter is entirely from the tinies perspective and their individual struggles.

Struggles on the slopes by Poolster
Author's Notes:

This will chronicle the tinies that are on Jennie's massive body.

Alyssa wept for 20 minutes after she realized her new life and that there would be no escape for her. She would be a parisitic life form forced to live off this womans body for the rest of her life,the kicker was she hated the woman. Her hatred may not be rational but she hated her because she felt she was trying to keep her son to herself. She had wanted Henry for a while and she would finally get her shot,but now she was a parisite on his mothers body.

  Alyssa got up from her weeping state and looked around at her landscape,it looked like the surface of the moon(ironically she was on Jennie's moon) the smell was very strong and she couldn't escape it. She knew where she was,her last sight before shrinking too small was Jenni putting her on her dirty behind. Jenni told her too worship it and pay homage too it,she would do neither of these. Allysa began jumping up and down and kicking at the skin below hoping to hurt Jenni,it only suceeded in tiring herself out. Allysa laid down and contemplated her next move,a sobering thought came to her mind. "Im a mite on her ass."......................................................

 

   Henry continued his trek through the strange milky white filled canyons he was in(in all reality he was in one of his mothers nipple ducts) pondering where he was. He went down to the ridge where the white liquid was and scooped some into his hand and drank it. It had a weird sweet but familar taste to it.Although it was alien to him,it somehow gave him a warm comforting feeling.Strange he was on some weird alien landscape yet he felt like he was safe and at home and loved. Weird but understandable he had been walking around dazed and confused for a while,his mind was sure too abandon him to illogical thoughts.

  Henry sat at the river bed and thought of ways to return home,he knew he would have to somehow get out of this strange pink canyon that stretched miles and miles before him with no end in sight.Henry was tired and decided he would make camp here and begin his long trek after a well desrved rest,his mind and body would need to be at their tops to get out of here. ...........................................

  Scott continued walking into the black hole of doom of his crush,putting his shirt over his nose to cover up the smell. It was strange but the smell was beginning to make him delirious and he kind of liked it. Scott had always been a kinky S.O.B but this was ridiculous. He needed to find her children Kevin and Alice he thought(he didn't really care) his flashlight provided little light so he turned on his led's and it helped slightly more. Scott walked for what felt like a day when he heard a noise behind him. He took out his bowie knife and waited for another sound.

 "What the hell could be in here?"he said to himself.

 Before he could turn around Scott was taken off his feet by a smaller but powerful creature. Scott regained control and rustled around to see what looked like a crazed ferral female woman.She was young and pretty,she looked very much like Jenni.This must be her daughter,he had completed one of his tasks,the female was fighting him and trying to bite his fingers.

 "Stop this Alice,your mom sent me down here to retrieve you,im trying to help.If you don't stop i'll have to knock you out and carry you."Scott said

 "Who are you"Lucy said as she stopped fighting

 Lucy's mind had started to betray her in the recent days and she felt like she would be stuck here forever. She had been spewed with so much crap and foul air it began to make her crazy.The lack of seeing anyother human or light wasn't helping either. She had been living off her own mother's waste and sweat and it began to take it's toll. This felt like home now,and she would defend it like anything precious to her.

"Im your mom's boyfriend ,even though im starting to have second thoughts about that one. Anyhow she shrunk me down and ordered me to retrieve you and your brother .Have you seen him,is he with you?"

 "Your my mom's man,and she shrunk you to find me and Henry.Wait Henry is shrunk too?"Lucy asked almost screaming

  "Yeah,kid that's the staight crap.Im here to rescue you,so let's get Henry and get the hell outta here.Where is he?"

  "I haven't seen him,I thought I was the only one in this predicament. She shrunk Henry too,I wonder why she's doing this." Lucy said,her sanity slightly returning. Lucy wouldn't say it but the fact that Henry was shrunk made her somewhat happy.She loved her brother but was always forced to live in his shadow.

  Lucy's mind raced with wild ideas about being in control,if there was a way to make things bigger hmmm(another story for another day).

 "I don't know where he is Mr.?"

 "Scott,my name is Scott,I have an idea.I'll just call Jenni with this walkie and see if she has an idea...........  Jenni this is Scott do you hear me?"

 Jenni heard the walkie beside her shake and she turned it on

"What Scott,have you made progress?"

 "Jenni i've found your daughter,she's in bad shape.We could use some medical help. Where is your son in relation to us,we are in your....um ass cavity."

 "You are in my ass Scott,you are really a sick pervert.Even at this size you can only think about one thing."Jenni chuckled to herself knowing full well she put him there. The thought of Lucy there frightened her though,the horrors she must have gone through.

 "Let me talk to Lucy now!"

 

 Lucy was handed the walkie and began to talk to her mom

 "Honey im so sorry,this was not my intention at all.Are you all right?"Jenni asked concerned.

 "Mom,im........."

 Scott took the walkie back as Lucy sobbed.

 "Jenni she's in a bad way,maybe you could return us to normal now and we could find your son after she gets help"

 "Scott trust me if I felt my daugter was in any sort of mortal danger I would,but I need you to find Henry so I can restore all of you. I can tell you where I put him and the rest is up to you ok.   Now Henry was placed on my right nipple before I lost sight of him,he'll more than likely still be there.You have a compass and climbing gear to help you.It's up to you Scott,if you suceed in this venture you'll get anything you want out of me.    Lucy honey remember mommy loves you and is very sorry about all of this.  Good luck you too." Jenni shut off her walkie

 

 "Well it looks like we'll be mountain climbing or rather nipple climbing,Scott chuckled aloud."the thoughtturned him on.

 Lucy was less than enthused and began walking beside Scott,her mind and emotional state were in a very bad place now but the thought of returning to normal made her move.There was also the very dark thought of control when she could get it that was really driving her.

........................................................

 Allysa had began her trek once again on her rival's huge ass and had to be careful not to fall in any of the huge crevices around her. She had concluded to make it to this bitches ears and climb inside them,she would then travel inside her and hopefully cause chaos. It was all completely ridiculous but it drove her,she would not go down easily as a parsitic form on this huge bitch. She noticed details in the skin like dirt and other things only a mite could. She was hungry and knew she would need to eat soon. There were no Restaurants here so it would have to be gulp,Jennie's waste.

 Alyssa fought the desire but knew she needed to do this,if she did she would truly be a parisite.The battling thoughts waged in her head to die as a human or live like a parisite.....................................................

 

 Jenni laid down to bed that night with the plans to shrink her ex husband and his slut and add them to her collection. She went to bed with the soothing thought of never having to be alone again,and this thought was making her crave even more power.

 

End Notes:

Jenni battles her thoughts of domination,the proverbial Angel and Demon on her shoulder appear to her. She makes a decision that will alter the fate of many more next chapter.

The Ex-SuperSized by Poolster
Author's Notes:

Jenni catches up with her unwitting ex-husband and his new gal and well ......you know the rest.

   Kal and his fiance Diana were sitting in the local cafe having lunch and discussing their upcoming wedding plans. Kal Thompson was Jenni's ex husband and Henry and Lucy's father. He left Jenni and his children several years ago and began to have a relationship with Diana. She was a flight attendant on one of his flights,as he was a pilot himself. He wouldn't admit it at the time but before he left his wife formally he had cheated on her many many times.

   He was a very tall intimidating man,but he had the charm of a Clark Gable.He hadn't kept in touch with his kids or wife,save for an occasional call or gift or too on their birthdays. The way in which he disposed of his wife and traded her in for a woman 15 years his jr. would be considered well despicable to you or me.

 

  "Well Diane I think you have some great ideas about the wedding,but I was thinking more Vegas Style." Kal said

 Diana Lewis was a 24 year old knockout blonde who was only a 19 year old at the time she began to have relations with a married man. At the time she didn't know he was married but once she found out she was already in love with him. She was of the air headed sort who got by with her pretty face and great body,her was always the way of letting a man take care of her.

  "Kal baby I would really like to have a formal wedding,my sisters always have looked down on me and this would be a great time for me to show them I've found a great man."

  Kal being the domineering but sly guy he was decided he would wear down his ditzy prize .

  "Lets eat and discuss this at a later time babe."he said knowing he would eventually get his way.

  The couple ordered some coffee and continued chatting in their booth. They did not see the hooded woman with sunglasses sitting in the corner of the room waiting for her chance at revenge.

  Jenni sat there seething at the couple and cursing the very sight of her ex husband and this stupid little tramp.The transgressions he had done wre to terrible for her to let him pass,she would shrink him and his little slut down and turn them into the little parsitic worms they were.

  Just as Jenni walked up to the table that held their coffee and was set to put the vials into their cups a wicked thought came to her mind. Kal had a huge ego and thought all women were his to control and dominate. He dumped her for this ditzy blonde,not for her mind but for her body. What would happen if she would let this ditz control his fate and turned the keys over to her.

  A cruel grin spread across her face,yes this would be poetic justice.He could have her body all to himself,more than he could handle.  Jenni took the vial and dropped it into the coffee cup and walked off waiting for the waitress to deliver it. She watched intently as the waitress delivered the coffee making sure the right cup was delivered to it's rughtful recipient. The cups were handed out and Kal was handed the cup with the shrinking spice inside.

 

  "Well babe I think a Vegas wedding is a great idea and this is why"Kal continued to talk as he sipped his coffee .

 Jenni smirked in the corner as a half hour went by and she saw Kal drink down his whole cup. She waited and saw Kal clutch his stomach and knew waht was about to happen.

 "Baby whats' wrong?''Diane asked

 "I must have got some food poisoning or something,I think we should go now."he gasped between words before stumbling out the door. He passed out when he reached his truck.

 Diane took his keys and was about to take off before Jenni ran up to her and told her she needed to talk.

  "What,oh Jenni what the heck are you doing here?I need t get Kal home now!"she stated

  "Hold on one second Diane,he's not sick he's going to shrink."

  "What?!"Diane screamed.

  "I put some shrinking formula in his coffee,and well he's going to get very small.Now before you go off on me,let's put it this way.......he's your's. All of him is yours,i've handed you the power. This is something you haven't had your whole life.Im giving you the chance of a lifetime here,and before you say im crazy look inside."

 Diane looked inside the truck and noticed Kal's body was indeed shrinking!

 "What the hell am I supposed to say or think about this Jenni,you're nuts. Whats to stop me from calling the cops right now?"

 "Because I have just given you something you have always craved....power.The chance to not always have to depend on someone else the chance for you to have the keys in your hands . Are you smart enough to handle it?" Jenni asked

 "Is there an antidote? You know a way to make things bigger."Diane asked.

  "Yes and if you work with me i'll give you some." Jenni said .

 

 

End Notes:

What will Diane's answer be,and what does Jenni have planned next?The answer next chapter

Allysa meet Lucy and Scott by Poolster
Author's Notes:

Continuing this after a long layoff.

Allysa walked around her new planet wondering aloud how she got herself mixed up with this shit.How had she become so powerless so useless and utterly ridiculously small.The huge bitch shrunk her and put her on the smelliest orfice known to man,she was told to live of her waste.Did she really believe she would eat her shit and drink her piss and sweat.This woman who Allysa outclassed at every measure ,reduce her to a parisite.

 

 "I don't think so"Allysa said trying to give herself a pep talk.

In all reality she had no choice,Jenni was so massive in comparision to her now to try and compete would be utterly useles.Allysa punded her fist on the ass flesh which she now resided in.She was bound and determined to do some damege to this bitch.Five minutes of unbridled fury arose in her and she kicked and clawed at the flesh around her hoping to do some damage.Of course she did very little except beat up her hands and tire herself out needlessly.Jenni being totally unaware of her tantrum possesed more strength in a nerve than this little thing did in her whole body.All of the mucsles in Allysa's body didn't even match up to the tiniest of ones in Jenni's body.

That whole thing about being outclassed totally fit the description except it was Allysa that was no match to Jenni not the other way around.All of that fury and harm to her own body didn't even leave a scratch on Jenni's skin flake.Allysa sat on the ground panting heavily.She was so tired now ad she needed something to drink.As much as she hated the idea she knew her only option was to drink Jenni's rank ass sweat.She moved slowly over to a tree sized ass hair which resided right beside a river of sweat and began scooping up handfuls and taking them into her mouth.How much more degrading could it get.

 

Just as Allysa was about to lay down next to the tree sized hair she saw a light and heard voices.How could that be possible,could there be other people here in this hell?The voices got closer and louder and Allysa saw two figures walking along her direction.It was really two people!

 

Allysa jumped to her feet and ran towards the duo coming her wasy,it was a man and a young woman.Lucy and Scott had been walking and were making slow progress and had stumbled upon the pathetic heap known as Allysa.

"Hey over here,im over here."Allysa shouted.

 

Scott and Lucy could not believe their eyes and ears there was a young woman residing in the asshole of Jenni.Just how many people could there be here?Before they could imagine that number Allysa walked up to them,she was a complete mess,her fists bloody and her hair looking like a rats nest.Scott still found her attractive in a pervy kind of way.

 

"Who are you?"Scott asked

"My names Allysa im Henry's girlfriend."

 

"Say what,how the hell did you end up here?"Lucy asked

 

"Probably the same way you did,that bitch Jenni shrunk me."

 

Scott and Lucy just nodded their heads as bothe were not to happy with Jenni right this instant.This was a strange twist and Scott needed to phone Jenni and find out who this is now.

End Notes:

What will Jenni think of this new developement?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3345