Planet of the Tinies by Dudemanguy
Summary:

A female explorer gets stranded on an alien planet. With no recollection of how she got there, she must find a way to coexist with the miniature civilization.


Categories: Maternal, Giantess, Adventure, Couples , Gentle, Growing Woman Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 13691 Read: 54466 Published: February 19 2013 Updated: February 17 2014
Story Notes:

My first attempt at something like this.

1. Chapter I: Crashed! by Dudemanguy

2. Chapter II: Countryside by Dudemanguy

3. Chapter III: Record 1 by Dudemanguy

4. Chapter IV: Language by Dudemanguy

5. Chapter V: Escorts by Dudemanguy

6. Chapter VI: Friend In Need by Dudemanguy

Chapter I: Crashed! by Dudemanguy
Author's Notes:

I hope you guys enjoy. I plan on a loong story.

My eyes fly open, to reveal a blue sky. The pounding in my head is painful, and I reach up a hand to massage the temples. Or at least, I try to. Something's restraining my arms! What is it? I strain my neck, to get a better view. 

Ropes? But these ropes are more like string! What the hell is going on? But the biggest surprise is yet to come. I look down my chest, and there, standing right on my stomach, is a man, an inch tall or so. He catches my gaze and screams, toppling over the side, onto some of his fellow comrades. They yell, in a language unknown to me, and he rapidly speaks, pointing up at me. They follow his finger, straight on up to where I lay, watching them, eyes wide open in shock, confusion, amusement, and amazement.

Their gasps, and a scream, are heard clearly. At this point, I start to strain, putting tension on the thin, stringlike ropes. Snaps are heard as they break apart, and the 4 men, soldiers from the look of their uniforms, run back in terror. I continue to rise, bringing more broken rope with me, until i'm in a sitting position. I look down, and for the first time, realize that i'm still in my uniform. The patch, with the Earth in the middle and stars surrounding it shows the United Solar Empire, which encompasses Earth, the moon, Mars, and all solar entities except the rebellious Ganymede.

Quickly, I snatch up one of the little people, which results in screaming, both from my hand, and from the ones on the ground. I slowly open my palm, revealing the man who stood on my belly, curled up into a fetal position.

"Hello?" I ask, in plain Solar, a variation of the old English language. He flinches, at the sound of my booming voice. I take in his tiny form, scrutinizing him up and down. He's not that different from any normal human, except for the size variation.

"Where am I?" I ask him. This time, he stands up, gripping his spear tightly, and waves it at my face. From his frightened appearance, and the tightness of his grip, i'm pretty terrifying. He starts to shout in that tongue, this time slowly. It goes like this,

"Ock aut eun! I'llputil, I'llputil!" He shouts, chanting the last part. Soon, his buddies join him, chanting "I'llputil! I'llputil!" over and over. I stop them with a cough which frightens the soldier in my hand again. He grabs his spear with two hands, sharpened end pointed at me. The stick, more like twig, is shaking, but he is determined. I take a chance, and speak the word.

"I'llputil?" I querie. But it's weird in my pronunciation. I say it like Ill-putt-ill. They go eel-pute-eel. He shakes his head, forgetting his fear and growing an annoyed look.

 

"I'llputil! Rout, enta leun, I'llputil!" At this, he points his staff at the ground. I cock my head, blonde hair falling to the side, until it hits me. The land i'm standing on is called "I'llputil". I nod, acknowledging the fact, and he wears a pleased expression, before remembering where he is at the moment. He grips the staff tightly, shouting more strange words.

"Yeut gey wrot, lon!" He shouts. tapping his boot against the palm of my hand. I instantly reocognize fact that he wants to be set down, and I oblige, making sure to do so in an open area. As soon as I set him down, his buddies run over, to make sure that he's ok, and I sit there, watching the little people converse in their tongue. Soon, a heated discussion breaks out, between the man I set down, and what looks like the leader. His different uniform shows him as a higher rank. Soon, it seems all the soldiers are with my belly friend. The sergeant, which I will now call him, is looking more displeased by the moment. I interrupt their conversation,

"Uhh, guys? I need to find my craft. Have you seen it?" From the blank expression, I can tell they don't even understand what i'm saying. I shrug, and stand up, rising to my full height. For the first time, I notice the trees around me. Most reach up to my knees, some a little higher, other's a little lower. In the distance, it seems like a city is there. It sits next to a castle, which is soaring higher than anything else in the land, even me, but only by a foot or so.

I crouch down, providing a shadow over the tiny soldiers. They're still in a heated argument, and finally, the sergeant seems to back down. He sits there, nodding furiously, and my friend looks pleased. He waves his spear at my face, pointing in the direction of the castle I saw earlier.

"Et usu weu, Alctopi!" He pokes at my heel, apparently starting to get me moving. I feel the prickly sensation, on my bare foot. I'm not wearing the standard issue boots they give us before each mission. 

"Alctopi! I'llputil!"Alctopi!I'llputil!" They shout, chanting underneath me. So the castle, and surrounding towns, are called Alctopi. My best bet is that Alctopi is the capitol of this miniature land. I start forward to the mysterious city, and the ruler of the land as well.

The only thing running through my mind is, How did I get here?

 

End Notes:

I introduce our protagonists name next chapter

Chapter II: Countryside by Dudemanguy
Author's Notes:

This story is different from my others. Me and a friend are taking this together.

He goes by Decaf, and I will make sure that each chapter he writes is acknowledged. The first 3 are by me, and 4 is by him. Then I think to take it back and forth.

The little people formed a group, each running to a horse, which I spotted near the edge of the clearing. They brought their steeds near, and more than one nickered, as they came closer to my massive form. My friend, the one who was originally on my belly, waved me forward. They brought their horses ahead of me and took off. I followed behind them, my footsteps covering a large distance. Luckily, their horses cantered ahead of me, keeping pace with the distance I covered. They took me along a wide open road, of which I could easily walk along without being encompassed. The trees were, as I said, barely half my height. Only a select few were tall enough to take note of. I stopped, and crouched down to examine one. I grabbed a branch, and felt it. It was like any normal Earthly evergreen pine. Just… smaller. The soldiers noticed my stop, and they rode back yelling. The sergeant was the loudest, shouting at me, and poking at my heels, urging me to get going toward Alctopi. I stood up, taking in the tiny people, with their tiny mounts, standing at the base of my bare foot. It was amusing, to see the difference in size between my foot, and these people.

I took off, moving at my leisurely pace again. They rode far ahead and I could see that they were clearly enjoying themselves. All except the sergeant, who rode point, sitting upright in a stiff position, with a sullen expression which I caught when he turned to check up on his troops. My friend was the jolliest of the 4, laughing and joking with his friends. If only I could understand their language! In due time, all in due time as they say. The soaring castle came closer, and more features were revealed to me. It was truly a splendid creation. Turrets and ramparts were beautifully made. The thick walls, a reddish, yellowish color, were thick, yet blended beautifully with the rest. The inner sanctuary was the tallest part, with a spire reaching just above me. I could reach it, if I extended my arms to their fullest extent.

Soon, they started shouting again. I stopped, but quickly realized that it wasn’t meant for me. A town was sitting right ahead of us. People were streaming out of their houses, taking a look at my towering form. There were at least 30 of them, men, women, children, all mixed in together.

An old man walked up to the sergeant and started to converse with him in low tones. The sergeant pointed at himself, then up at me with his spear. The old man’s eyes started to grow larger, as he listened to whatever the soldier was telling him. Soon, a crowd was gathered, as the sergeant continued to talk. I walked up to them slowly, their attention completely focused on the sergeant. Nobody noticed my approach and soon, I was right over them.

A woman noticed me first, and started to scream. I hurriedly backed away, not wanting to frighten the little people too much. The sergeant started to ride toward me, shouting in his tongue. But strangely, my friend, of whom I have taken to calling the man I found on my belly, jumped up at the sergeant, shouting back.

My heart stirred a little, as I saw that he was defending me. I stepped out of the town, back onto the main road, as they argued. Grudgingly, the sergeant backed down again, this time shooting me a venomous glare and my friend the same. My friend came over and decided to talk.

“Et liut, ofed huy…” He said; as I crouched down to hear him better. The other people, seeing this soldier’s bravery at coming right up to my feet, started to inch forward. Soon, my friend was indicating something else.

“Ute cid Carn” he batted his chest, indicating himself. He repeated Carn, twice more and I realized that he was telling me his name. Carn, this was the name of my protector in this strange little land.

I in turn patted my chest and told him my name. “Amanda” I said, indicating myself. He nodded, and tried out the English name.

“Uh-man-duh” He drew it out, pronouncing each syllable carefully. He got it the first time, and I smiled, nodding. He returned my smile and ran back to the horses, shouting out to the villagers. He must have shouted that we were leaving as they all spread to the sides, leaving a space open for the soldiers to ride through. Carn waved, and so did the two other normal soldiers. The sergeant rode ahead again, not looking back at all, horse pointed straight at Alctopi.

Soon, we left the town behind, with some waving at us as we left. I waved back, which earned me some laughter, smiles, and confusion. I strode forward, my pace taking me a great distance, as the castle loomed ever so closer. We stopped at a river, which blocked the path, save for a bridge wide enough for what seemed like 3 of their horses. The river, more like a stream to me, served as the place where we ate lunch. As I had nothing to eat, I drank from the river, trying to rid my body of hunger, by quenching my thirst. The soldiers ate what looked like meat, and I eyed it hungrily. But it was too small of a morsel for my massive figure, not even appearing bigger than a dot to me.

Carn walked up, and I sat there, eyeing him patiently. He seemed nervous, and he walked right up to my leg. I looked down at him and he nervously stared back at me, and offered his hand up. In it was a tiny piece of bread. My heart fluttered for him again, as he once more tried to help me to the best of his abilities. But I shook my head, indicating the miniscule size of the bread, as I pinched my thumb and forefinger together, to make him realize how small his offer was. He blushed shade of pink, and walked away, embarrassed.

I picked him up carefully though, and he gave a quick shout of surprise. His comrades jumped up, grabbing their spears as they did so. I ignored them as they ran at me. And I hugged Carn, right up against my chest. The soldiers still came, shouting but he shouted back at them, realizing what I was doing, and they were silenced, staring up at him, in my powerful grip.

And he attempted to hug me back, extending his arms as best he could. I put him down after a few seconds, right next to his friends, who checked him over really quickly, just to make sure he wasn’t hurt. He waved them off, and looked up at me, smiling. I smiled back and stood up, casting a shadow over him, the other soldiers, and the horses, which started to skitter a bit upon seeing my humongous size again. The soldiers packed up the remains of their meal, and remounted their steeds.

They took off, moving at a slow pace over the bridge, while I just walked through the river, the water reaching up slightly past my ankles. As soon as they crossed, they took their lead again, staying a few feet ahead of me, out of reach of my steps, but close enough to where I could hear them talking amongst themselves. I caught my name quite a few times in one conversation, and they all laughed. All except for the sergeant, who refused to participate in their chats.

And then we arrived at Alctopi. There was a large gate, blocking the path. It rose to a height which brought it right underneath my thigh. The soldiers on top instantly froze in fear when they saw me, but the sergeant and Carn rode out, shouting again, this time it seemed like, to open the gate. There was a hesitation, as the captain of the guard on the gate, decided what to do. But eventually, he opened the gate and my friends rode through. I simply stepped over it, swinging my right leg over, then my left.

The city was beautiful. There was an immediate difference between the outside country and inside urban center. Out there, forests covered the land, with towns interspersed along the main road. But inside the walls, and the gate, a lively city prospered. All the buildings were made out of stone, and some even rose up to my chest. Architecture was very exquisite, yet plain. Beautiful stained glass windows were featured, in many vivid colors. It reminded me of pictures of times before the 20th century, with the stone buildings. Before steel and plastic were invented.

A multitude of people gathered on the main cobblestone path which we walked on. Carn rode forward, chest jutted out, proud of himself. I simply strode, gathering all the eyes that were out on the street. They had never before seen a giant, and I was simply amazing to them. More gathered, and their eyes were almost popping out of their heads as they beheld my majesty. I waved once or twice, and even received a few waves in return. But mostly, the miniature civilization sat still, awaiting what I would do.

I then emerged in a large plaza, a square that could hold me, lying down, without my head or feet touching a surrounding building that made up the square. One side was composed of the huge castle, which the ramparts and walls atoned to that fact. And on the castle, was a large door sitting at ground level, and a balcony above it. And then, a richly dressed figure emerged on the balcony.

I was about to meet with the Emperor.

 

End Notes:

I might develop an intimate relationship between Carn and Amanda. Or not... Who knows...

Chapter III: Record 1 by Dudemanguy
Author's Notes:

Not all chapters will be from the eyes of our heroine. Some will be from a random character's viewpoint. This chapter and the next one will be from someone elses view.

Recorded on the 14th day of the Month of 6.

Recorded by The Royal Advisor, Noruit, in the 23rd year of Maximillion Ludentes Therin’s Reign of I’llputil.

I sit here writing after one of the greatest events in this empire’s history. Even the past 2000 years of records, nothing has compared to such as what I just was part of. I retired to my quarters, recording the meeting between 2 great powers such as these. But let me start at another moment.

I was sitting with My Lord, both of us listening to a messenger. We had just finished our mid-day meal in His Majesty’s quarters. Her Ladyship had retired to another part of the castle after having finished her meal. I, as The Most Exalted’s Advisor, always was near him, unless I had to record the day’s events. The messenger was escorted in and he had news of the war with Cubelfus. The Enemy was in retreat, our armies pushing their war weary soldiers back across the border, deep into their own land. He reported multiple victories with only one minor loss, which we soon regrouped and crushed the opposing force.

But as he neared the end of his report, a second messenger rushed in, only stopping to bow low to Our Master. His face was red, and he seemed very much exerted. This is what he told Our Lord,

“Sir! The giant… she’s just entered Actipol!” My Lord was shocked by the news. I am sure my own expression was not too different. The giant! I had not seen it, but the soldiers who originally found her said that it was a woman, of great proportions. His Majesty rode out the day of discovery and saw her with his own eyes. I stayed back, not one for riding due to an old injury.

The Great One stood and immediately adorned a rich cloack, made of velvet, and very bright in color. It showed his grandeur greatly, and clearly showed him as ruler. I stood, curious as to see the giant. His Majesty turned and dismissed the messenger. The messenger bowed low once more, and left the room, accompanied by guards. My Lord turned to me and said, “Accompany me to the overhang Noruit, we shall converse with the giant.”

I nodded, and followed His Greatness through the halls of the castle. We rose, continuing our walk to the overhang. My curiosity greatly increased with each step, as I was extremely eager to see the giant with my own eyes. We stopped at the door, where two guards were standing. They saluted, butting their spears on the floor shouting “All Hail The Emperor!” His Majesty nodded, and briefly prepared himself, fixing the sword belt on his hip and adjusting his cloak. My Lord stopped, looking most like Royalty, and we exited the castle, onto the balcony.

The giant was the first thing I saw. The soldiers said that it was a female, but nothing could have prepared me for this. She was a maiden, one of the most fair in all the land I would most definitely dispute with anyone who dared say otherwise. She had eyes, most like the water in the ocean, a deep and brilliant hue. Her hair was the radiant color of the sun, bright and beautiful. She was beautiful in every aspect of the word.

 

But her size diverted my attention from her beauty. She stood well over us, soaring up into the air. I could not tell properly, but I think she stands as tall as the castle itself, which we have measured to be about 40 Taryfs into the air. She was massive, and I could not help but think that we must seem like insects to her.

The Most Wonderful stepped forward, and raised his arms into the air and shouted, “Welcome to my land of I’llputil!” But the maiden merely stood, showing no sign of hearing His Majesty’s words. My Lord stood there, confused, and slowly lowered his arms to his side. Then I thought of something and I walked up, telling His Majesty my thought.

“I think that she speaks a different language than us. Look at her garb. There is text that I cannot decipher, although the lettering is similar.” It was true. It seemed that we used the same letters, just a different arrangement and therefore different language. Realization dawned on The Most Exalted’s face, and he stepped back, pondering his next action with the giant. She [the giant] was suddenly distracted by something near her feet.

She crouched down, and for the second time I felt the patheticness of our sizes. She was just so much larger than us! I do not know how she gained her size, but I hypothesized that she was not from our land. My Lord and I could not see what was gaining the giant’s attention but soon, she was to show us.

We stepped back from the edge and the giant rose up, with something in her hand. It was a man! A soldier too. But from the looks of it, he was a common soldier, a simpleton possibly. His Majesty leaned toward me and whispered in my ear,

“Look how she carries that commoner! With such care and carefulness that it amazes me. He obviously means something important to her. I must exploit this relationship.” I listened I upon his words and noted myself how she cared for the soldier. She held him in her palm so delicately, that I could almost say affection was strong in her.

She lowered her hand, until it sat level with the balcony we resided on. The soldier walked over to the edge of the huge palm, and hopped off, standing next to The Most High and myself. He bowed low, much like the messenger did earlier. After straightening up, My Lord looked him in the eye.

“Tell me your name, soldier.” The soldier responded quickly, eager to get his story out.

“Your Majesty, my name be Carn Liuety. I am but a common soldier, assigned to the guard which watched over the female my lord.” His Majesty interrupted the soldier though, and asked him a question

“Carn, please tell me how she escaped from the rope bonds we set up around her upon our discovery. If you can answer this, then you may go ahead and tell us your whole story.” Carn nodded, and explained to us the whole story of how the female escaped, and everything that had transpired until the moment he was placed upon the balcony with His Majesty and myself. I found myself fearful at the beginning, when I heard how she merely sat up, snapping the ropes easily. I shuddered, as I was terrified at the power of the female giant.

He ended his story and stood there gasping for breath, for he had not taken many breaks in his extravagant tale, of which I could tell none was a lie. My Lord stood there, a believing look upon his face. I could not tell what he was thinking, but I was sure he was not fearful of the colossal maiden. But suddenly, his face changed into that of the face of a man who had an idea.

The Sovereign Ruler stepped toward me and whispered into my ear again. “I believe this man’s tale, for he told it with such confidence that I could not doubt him for a second. But I need to see how this woman is. She obviously cares about this man more this simpleton more than he lets on, for she looks at him differently than even myself. So I need to see how she is when not compassionate, but provoked into anger.” My own eyes widened, for I could immediately see the flaws in this idea.

The mere size was the first thing one should have thought of. If we caused the female to be in a state of anger at us, she could simply crush our city flat. I do doubt that our weapons would have too much effect on her.

“B-but My Lord! She is powerful, and I fear that she may take her anger out on us! Do you not see her size with your eyes? All she is to do, is to pick one of us up and squeeze our body. We would burst quickly, our blood staining her fingertips.” He dismissed my concerns.

“She would not kill one of us nor destroy any of this beloved city. I can see that she is not a murderer, not even a soldier. I am merely to make her angry, and to do so, I must use this man.” And with that, My Lord stepped toward one of the two guards and muttered into his ear. I record what His Majesty said in this report.

“Beat the man. He is a traitor to this country, for he freed the Female, hoping to overthrow me.” The guard’s eyes grew wide, for he too was simple like Carn and he instantly believed Our Lord’s words. He drew a stick from his belt, used for controlling unruly mobs when weapons are not needed. He walked toward Carn, and simply swung the stick into the man’s side.

The soldier’s cry of pain was immediate, and I watched the first few strikes with disgust, for this was not right. But my attention was focused on the giant. Her face was one of total shock. I could tell that the beating had utterly surprised her. But then the fury of the female was shown.

She let out a cry, one of such anger as to make us all wince, all except His Majesty, who was eager to view the giant’s reaction. The guard was startled from his beating, and he stepped back in terror. But the female was fast, and before I could even blink, she snatched him up in her grip. At first, I could not see what she was doing, but then I saw that her hand was becoming more strained, and I realized with great fear that she was squeezing the poor guard’s body mercilessly. But as soon as it came her anger ebbed and she opened her palm, the broken body of the guard laying in it. With great shame, she set the guard down on a stretcher that had already been prepared.

As soon as the guard was taken inside, the lady delicately picked up the soldier Carn and held him against her stomach with such tenderness, that I could tell that she loved him in a way. He merely whimpered, suffering from the multiple bruises he suffered. I was terrified during the whole ordeal, but My Lord stood their fascinated.

“Amazing!” he shouted out, gaining the female’s attention once more. “You are most surely the strongest being in all the land. I will surely admit it because you are just magnificent!” She, not understanding our language, glared at him for she knew that he ordered the beating of Carn.

“You, get a stretcher for the soldier. He needs to be taken to the infirmary and cared for. Make sure to send him 50 gold pieces, for he is most loyal to me.” His Majesty told the replacement guard. A stretcher was brought out, and when the female saw it, she understood. She gingerly placed Carn’s body upon it and the guard’s carried him to the infirmary.

The Most High stepped forward, and shouted out his name. “I am Maximillion Ludentes Therin!” he shouted out to her. This time, she seemed to recognize our tongue, and seemed to consider something.

Then, she patted her chest and spoke most haltingly, but understandably, “I… am… Amanda” she told us. His Majesty was surprised, and let out an almost childish laughter. “Amanda!” he said, “A name that most surely befits a beauty such as you.” But she once again did not comprehend us.

My Lord pondered something, for it seemed a problem had arisen. He turned to me, and asked,

“Where shall the maiden rest, for she is too big for any of our rooms. We cannot provide her many comforts due to her great size.” I immediately had the answer, for I had thought of this problem long before His Majesty had asked.

“My Lord,” said I, “You see that our square is 60 Taryfs, by 60 Taryfs long. Built for a place where the whole population of our land could reside in, in case an enemy drives them here. She is no larger than 40 Taryfs, and could most easily lay down and not touch either side. She may not have much bedding, maybe none, but she is in at least a secure area.” The Sovereign Ruler nodded, pleased with my answer.

“Noruit, that is ingenious! It is decided, the fair Lady shall sleep here in the square that my ancient forefathers built.” He and I turned, and walked back into the castle. He proceeded to the square, for he had to make the maiden realize that she was to sleep in the square. I retired to my quarters, to record the meeting. And here I sit, finishing this report. I am only curious to see how this relationship turns out.

 

End Notes:

Did you like it? 

Chapter IV: Language by Dudemanguy
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long delay. Just been kinda...Busy.

Record from the Royal Ambassador, Malaki

It was just another normal day for me. I sat in my chamber, recording how the latest meeting between my advisors and I, and those of Cubelfus' went. Our two lands, long at war, finally decided to start having peace negotiations at any determined point. But we never met entirely in the other's kingdoms. A predetermined point was made, somewhere in the netherlands between our borders. We would meet, and discuss, but I felt that we were nearing the end, peacefully or not. Our army was gaining momentum, their's was losing morale. We were pushing them deeper and deeper. But they always had a new surprise, just as it seemed victory was inevitable.

But the surprise came when the Emperor entered my chambers, suddenly interrupting me. I, being one of the oldest members of his government, was one of 3 people on first name terms with our wise ruler. He swept in, dressed in fine velvet and accompanied by two guards.

"Maximillion, what a pleasant surprise." I said, bowing to Him. He returned the bow, for I was wiser than he, and he knew this. 

"My friend, I am in need of you assistance." He said, straightening up from his bow. I nodded, beckoning hi. To continue. He took a seat, and pulled out a flask, dismissing the guards as he did so. He beckoned for me to take a seat, and I did so. Our Ruler took a draught from the flask.

"Malaki, we have known each other almost all our lives. We were both raised in this castle together. My family and yours are closely intertwined. Over the years, as I went from Prince to Emperor, I have asked many favors." He handed me the flask, and I politely accepted it, taking a sip of my own. 

"Of course, you are my Emperor, I must accept anything you ask me to do." I answered, confused as to why he struck this, seemingly, casual conversation.

He laughed at my response, "Malaki, you and I know full well, that you could refuse me. I could not risk losing your wisdom over a petty request of mine. But right now, I come to you with another request, the most important I have probably asked of you." His expression grew much more serious and i handed back his flask, curious about this request.

"You have just returned, so before I ask, I must show you what I am about to ask." Now, I was confused and it must have shown. He stood up, and I followed, both of us leaving my chambers. The guards fell in behind me, as we walked upwards to the balcony. The Emperor informed me as we walked.

"Malaki, right after you arrived from your negotiations, a visitor arrived in our beloved city. A woman, but no ordinary woman." I listened intently, fixed on his every word.

"She's very beautiful, but that is not the nature of my request. She cannot speak out language. I am in dire need of a teacher, and you were the first person I could think of. You are comfortable with speaking with foreigners. Could you teach this woman our language? She has decided to live here, in this city." I stopped, right outside the balcony door, pondering his request. Of course I could teach our language, I have done it many times before. But why was he making such a large deal over one woman?

I had yet to know who she was.

"Your look of confusion is well put, maybe I should clear things up as to why she is so important." With that, Maximillion Ludentes Therin showed me the most incredible thing I had ever seen.

I walked out on the balcony, and there, sitting in the square, was the largest woman I had ever seen. My eyes widened, and I walked forward as if in a trance. She was massive! Easily 40 Taryfs! But then I noticed her features.

She had the most radiant hair, as bright and it shined like the most polished gold. Her skin was pale, smooth, and fair as any maiden's ever was. I was standing there in shock, until the touch of a hand on my shoulder brought me back. 

I turned and saw the Emperor's face, smiling at me.

"Is she not magnificent?" He asked. 

"Yes, she is... But... Why is she so large?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I don't know. All I know is that my guard found her in the forest one day, and she woke up this morning." He walked forward and shouted out toward the woman. Her attention immediately focused on us and she leaned forward, her face moving so close. I stepped back, overwhelmed, but she was focused on Maximillion.

"Great Lady!" He shouted, addressing her. "I have brought in one of my advisors! He is here to teach you our language!" With all his words, he added hand motions, trying to get his point out. She did not recognize most of what he was saying, but it seemed that she understood the basics of the sentence.

She looked at me and I flinched in fear. The Emperor waved me forward. I approached the female's face slowly and fearfully. It seemed she could feel my fear and she smiled softly. Even through her size, I was comforted and I walked forward with a more confident stance.

"Tell her your name" The Emperor told me. I nodded.

"I am Malaki. Welcome to Actipol!" I added, for good measure. And to my greatest surprise, she said,

"I am Amanda." In a rough tongue, but it was no doubt our language. 

Maximillion smiled and held me by the shoulders.

"Now friend, I ask, could you teach her our language?" 

And I said Yes.

End Notes:

Little short.

Chapter V: Escorts by Dudemanguy
Author's Notes:

No I'm not dead.

Excerpt from Malaki's records:

The woman, Amanda, is just amazing! In just 4 days she's learned more of our language than someone could learn in a year! We've been having very fluent conversations daily and frankly, there's not much more to teach except maybe proper etiquette. God, I wish everyone was like this.

***

5 Days Later

I sit in the square once more and wait for Malaki. He's a great teacher, throwing me material as fast as I can take it. God, he was great, and he liked me. I had to remember to get something for him. 

The buildings around me came up to chin height when I sat. They weren't tiny in the traditional sense. I didn't think of them as 'small' more like me as extremely huge. I was 40 Taryfs! (excuse me, 400 feet in standard measurements) Really, the only thing larger than me was the castle! And it only reached above me with a single tower.

The front gate opened. That was the first surprise. Usually he came out onto the balcony and taught. A crowd would gather at times and some people would even help out. Like, there was this one boy, about 11, 12 maybe. He kept trying to pronounce their word for plant, which is boton, but kept saying it with a low O. They were all so nice!

Then surprise number two. Instead of my Teacher walking out, 4 men in a circular arrangement. Each one is armed, a sword strapped at the waist, a spear in their hands. And I know each one of them.

Well, not technically their names, but I couldn't forget any of these men. The Sergeant glared up at me as they took a position by my bare foot. I recognized Carn, who was bruised but very much active. He waved up at me. With a little blush, I waved back at him.

"Miss... Amanda, do I have your attention?" The Sergeant yelled up at me in their language. I nodded my head and all I earned was a grunt of recognition from the man.

"Yes, I see. Now, by order of our Most High Ruler, we have been assigned to be your escorts for as long as we are needed. We are not to be dismissed unless it has been by you directly and you only. Any questions you have, ask us and we will answer. Any guidance, instructions, or help you need, we can provide." He didn't sound happy at all during the speech and a scowl decorated his face prettily when he ended. 

It all touched me. The help, the care and attention they gave me was incredible. It seemed like everyone had lost their fear of me, and I was fine. I need friends here and it isn't too hard. But the Sergeant... He wasn't my friend.

"Ummmm... Thank you." I couldn't express my gratitude enough. It was all too much. But apparently, what I said didn't please the man. His scowl deepened and he gripped his spear butt tightly. 

Carn walked up and poked the Sergeant in the back lightly. The man turned with the scowl and shouted.

"What do you want?!"

"Maybe I should talk to her sir." The red tinges on the leader's cheeks flamed and grew a bit purple. He shifted his hand to the sword and drummed the hilt. I didn't see what the anger was all about but apparently it was something.

"I swear, if you mess this up, I'll have you thrown in prison for a long time. I'll take the key, melt it, and fashion it into part of a new sword. Then, I'll take you, and have your head, and make that a trophy on my fireplace at home!" Jeez, this man was a bomb waiting to explode. I don't know what I would do if he were put in a position of power.

"I understand... Sir." Carn smiled at me and walked forward. He set his spear and sword down behind him and walked forward up to my hand which rested on the ground.

"Great lady" I blushed profusely as soon as he spoke. Whenever someone used this term, it made me uncomfortable. I felt like I was someone important, or powerful. I may be strong compared to them, but really, I'm just another woman.

"No need to be so embarrassed. You are great. Beautiful as can be. I am honored you would even have anything to do with me. A lowly soldier such as I doesn't deserve the privilege to speak with a fine maiden like you." He was so precise and layered the flattery on thick. I blushed all the more when he continued.

Meanwhile, the Sergeant was scowling and looked like a ripe tomato. His fury was hot and I almost flinched at the sight of it. Carn though, was unaware.

"Now, beautiful lady, can you please pick me up?" The request stunned me. I wouldn't have guessed anybody would be asked to be picked up.

"No! No! Absolutely not! Carn, you have overstepped your boundaries!" The Sergeant stepped forward with sword in hand. But before anything could happen between the two of them, I scooped Carn up and held him protectively in my palm. The Sergeant stopped dead in his tracks and stared up at me with the rage still in his face.

"Amanda, I'm sorry." Carn whispered up at me. "Please, I didn't mean to make you so mad. I was just trying to be nice. Please, please don't be angry." I had no idea what he was trying to tell me.

"What in the world are you talking about?" He looked up at me with a confused face.

"You looked angry when you picked me up. Furious more like." I did?

"Angry? I was trying to PROTECT you." Carn's face looked up at me, now even more confused than ever.

"From what?" I let out an exasperated sigh. "From your Sergeant." Carn looked at the man. The Sergeant had returned to his place in the group and fumed by himself.

"Oh... Well, thank you. I guess I'm in your debt for saving my life... Twice now that is." I looked at Carn, the tiny man sitting in the middle of my palm. He wore his armor, held his head high, and had ugly bruises down the side of his body. He was a man of honour. I set him down gently.

"Beautiful Lady" he stated, returning to his previous behavior, "I must be off bow, we will be with you in one hour after we lunch. Then we shall help you." I nodded in agreement as they formed up and walked off.

What was with that Sergeant?

***

As soon as they were in the castle and the main gate were closed, Alin broke off from the group and sat. He examined his emblem on his tunic and studied it silently. Sergeant, that's what he was.

"Hey, Al, do you think she... She bought it?" Alin looked up at Carn and grinned. 

"Yes, definitely. She's convinced that we're basically mortal enemies. Now, we keep it up for another few days, then..." he didn't need to finish.

"Then we strike." Alin nodded and grinned again. The Emperor's Royal Army was in disarray. More than 2/3rds of the army wanted change, large change. After denial time and time again, they decided that enough was enough. Appointing Alin as the head of the People's Royal Resistance (PRR), was the first step. Now, specific soldiers were in specific positions when the attack went out. Then Amanda came in. The giant woman, she would be executed. After a trial of which she couldn't win. 

It was a Revolution. One they would win.

End Notes:

I will say, the Sergeant is a major character in this story. 

Chapter VI: Friend In Need by Dudemanguy
Author's Notes:

Meh...

Really, I spend my time here either learning what I can from my Teacher, sitting in the square, or taking long walks through the countryside admiring the view. Usually, I like to take my walks alone and I do because my escorts can't keep up. Even days later, when I've seen the same sights 20 times, it still amazes me my size compared to everyone else. I was absolutely massive but I had nothing but the utmost respect for the tiny denizens of this tiny land.

Back to my point. Whenever I was walking, I would stumble across certain oddities such as the occasional herd of sheep, or maybe a large contingent of soldiers marching off to who knows where. Each time I would stop and observe them going by and maybe give a wave or two and get a nervous wave in reply.

So I stumbled across some soldiers. There were three of them, at least, that's what I thought at first. I was walking along an open path and I saw the trail of dust that signified a group of horses. So I naturally stepped to the side when I saw exactly what this group was made of.

Two guards sat on horses with a woman, no a girl, in between on a third horse with her hands bound and her legs also bound. Her mouth was left free but it seemed she knew the consequence of speaking.

"Excuse me, but if I can ask, what's happening here?" I asked the soldiers. They shuffled nervously before the left one spoke up.

"Ms., this girl is a criminal and is being taken to Actipol for trial and judgement." 

"Now let me ask this; If she's found guilty, what will her punishment be?" 

"Flogging"

"I think I can take her off your hands." I motioned for the girl.

"No ma'am. The law states that any criminal discovered in a rim town must be escorted by soldiers to the capitol." I put my hands on my hips and stared down at the diminutive man.

"I think I can arrange a little bending of the rules here. What did she do anyway?"

"Uhhh... She stole bread. Two loaves to be exact."

"I was starving and so were my brothers! I didn't hurt anybody and it's just some bread!" The girl cried out. The guard snarled and rammed the shaft of his spear into her stomach causing the girl to cry out in pain.

"Enough of that!" I exclaimed. I bent down and snatched the tiny pinprick out of his hand and tossed it aside maybe a couple hundred feet or so.

"Why you... I don't care how big you are, rules are rules and you're disregarding them!" The weaponless soldier shouted at me. I snorted in humor.

"That's fine then, you report me and I'll go back to Actipol, talk to Maximillion, and ask for her to be spared." This one seemed to hit home and the soldier looked down, mumbling.

"Fine" he conceded, "I'll let her go." He signaled for the other guard to cut the girl loose. As soon as the girl's limbs were unbound, she jumped off the horse and pretty much started bowing toward me.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm so grateful!" She groveled as the soldiers rode off.

"Don't thank me. Those soldiers should help a person in need." I crouched down and got a better look at the little girl. She was actually a decent age, 19 I would guess. And very pretty with blonde hair tied back and blue eyes just like me.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Catherine"

"Catherine... Can I call you Cathy?"

"Sure, my brothers do."

"Great. Cathy, I'm Aman-." Catherine jumped up in excitement and interrupted me.

"I know who you are! You're the giant Amanda! Everyone says you're beautiful and, well, giant! I dreamt of meeting you and, now..." She couldn't formulate the right word because I don't think 'wow' was a word in their language yet.

"Cathy?"

"Yes?"

"Want to be my friend?" Her eyes widened.

"It would be an honor! Of course! Of course! Oh my... I can tell everybody back in my village that I'm friends with Amanda! They won't believe me but I'll know they're wrong!" Cathy was giddy with excitement. "Here, come back to my village! They must meet you! Come, come!" I chewed my lip nervously as I thought about an answer but decided 'What the heck!'

"Sure, why not?" I agreed. I lowered my hand down in front Cathy who nervously took a step back.

"Step on" I motioned.

"Wha- why?"

"Because, it'll be faster this way."

"Oh... I guess..." she stepped on nervously and climbed into the center of my palm. I carefully lifted the pretty young girl up and stood up at my full height.

"Now, which way?" I asked. She pointed back in the direction opposite of where the soldiers were headed. 

"Just walk that way until you see the village." 

"That way it is." I walked along with Cathy in my hand. She was wide eyed with both fear, and excitement. At my chest height, she was about 300 feet off the ground which put her up very high.

"Is this how you always see things?"

"All day, every day."

"Oh my... I wish I was giant." I made a face.

"No you don't. I'm too big for every structure in this world. It's not fun."

"But I'd have fun! You're so big that you don't have to follow any rules! I'd just eat what I wanted, when I wanted. Do whatever I wanted when I wanted!"

"If you say so..." A village came into view.

"That's it! Hurry! Let's go!" Cathy tugged my thumb in excitement. I walked toward the tiny village.

"Put me on the ground. I'll go talk to them and you come once I shout out, ok?"

"Sure" Cathy smiled brightly as I set her down. She hopped off my hand and ran off toward her village. I watched the tiny figure head off towards the small town and sighed. Finally, I had made a friend here. She may not have been the one I envisioned but she's still a good person, I can tell that much.

"Come on!" I hear very, very faintly. That must be my cue. I take a deep breath and walk toward the village step by step. I don't know why, but this is probably the most stressful thing I've done the whole time I've been here. I'm sweaty and the makeshift robe the people made me feels awful hot.

"See? I told you! This is my friend Amanda!" Cathy shouts at the large crowd that assembled at the village entrance. I wave meekly at the crowd which sends a lot of them into excitement. Apparently I'm popular in a lot of places.

"Amanda, am I your friend?"

"Uhh, yeah" I answer. Cathy beams and turns back to her village cockily. I stand there smiling weakly while the villager's eyes probe me up and down. I stoop down and whisper to Cathy.

"I have to leave for Actipol. Want to come with me?" Cathy nods excitedly and I lower my hand once more. She steps into it and I stand up.

"Bye!" she shouts as I walk away from the village, glad to be out of there, but also happy for making a new friend.

End Notes:

I kinda rushed the ending.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3343