The Ascension of Jessica by Vaalser4
Summary:

Jessica, a small girl, grows to gigantic size and wrecks havoc in Detroit.


Categories: Giantess, Crush, Feet, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Insertion, New World Order, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 9920 Read: 132931 Published: February 14 2013 Updated: February 14 2013

1. Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

2. Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

3. Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

4. Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

5. Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

6. Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

7. Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

8. Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

9. Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

10. Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

11. Chapter 11 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

The Ascension of Jessica

By Vaalser4

Author’s note: In this story there is growth from small to giga, destruction, sex and violence. The giantess wears pajamas and flip flops, most of the time. There is also some earwax involved. If this is not your taste, do not read further. Feedback is welcome.



Chapter 1

Jessica Hood stood in front of the mirror. The same dream again. She had had it for several months now, always just before waking up.
She dreamt she was in a large room, filled with white clouds or smoke. She walked, not knowing where to or why. After a while, she saw something emerging from out of the smoke. It turned out to be seven people, apparently waiting for her. As she approached, Jessica could see they sat at a large, golden desk, looking at her. The one in the middle was a man with a white beard. Next to him there was a humanoid creature that had the head of a falcon or hawk. At the other side of the white-breaded man another man sat, with long, blond hair and an eye patch over one eye, while his other eye shone brightly. Next to them there sat a woman and a man, both with Asian features and beautifully clothed. A man with six arms and a man dressed in green feathers were located at the ends of the golden desk.

The man with the white beard smiled at her when she halted before the desk. "Soon," he said, with a voice that sounded awe-inspiring and warm alike. Then Jessica woke.

She looked at her reflection. A black haired woman, 23 years of age, looked back. Jessica was not dissatisfied with her looks. A pretty face, pointed nose and chin and blue-green eyes.
However, what she really hated about her was her height. She stopped growing at 5'1 and that already at the age of 14. In school, she was often teased because of it. Her classmates called her "dwarf", "molecule" or "gnome", or made "funny" remarks like "Watch out, don't step on it" when she moved along with other pupils through the corridors.

She was frustrated when she was directed into the children's department when shopping for clothes and telling the salespeople her measurements and shoe size. Not to mention Jessica had to show her ID in a pub more often than not. If only she could grow again! However, that was not possible. She thought.

Jessica was about to undress -she was wearing nothing but her yellow, cotton pajamas with a red flower pattern and flip flops- and wash herself for another day at work when the thing crashed through the window of her small, three-chamber apartment in Detroit. It rolled over the floor and came to halt against the far wall.

Jessica startled. What the hell was that noise? Shattering glass. Perhaps a burglar? Careful, she looked around the corner of her bathroom door. No one. As she saw the shattered window, Jessica cursed. She quickly walked towards the window, to see if someone ran away. No one either. Turning around, she saw the thing lying on the floor. A dirty snowball.

Jessica was baffled at first, not only because it came crashing so suddenly through her window, but because it was summer. But then again, she had sometimes put snowballs in the freezer when she was a kid and saved them till summer, to surprise her friends. The throwers must have done the same, Jessica thought.

"Damn kids," she murmured angry. The little brats threw snowballs around all winter, against walls, trees, windows... and if an accident happened, they had not done anything. Running away, playing innocent. And now in summer as well. Jessica didn't like children very much. She doubted she would ever have any.

Cursing under her breath, she walked towards the little whitish orb. As she picked it up to throw it in the toilet, the orb suddenly became liquid. Before the young woman was able to react, the liquid was absorbed by her body. Jessica felt a weird sensation running through her system. It spread from her arms towards her torso, belly, legs and head. After a couple of seconds, it was over. But something had changed. Something that made Jessica smile.

Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

Chapter 2

She felt a sensation running through her small body, one that filled her with a feeling of power. Jessica could sense every cell, every atom changing. Yes, it was as if magical energy was being transported and distributed through her system. Not as a figure of speech, but literally. Jessica just knew she had become more than just an ordinary human being. She knew that she had changed.
She went back to the mirror in her bathroom and looked at her reflection again. This time, she did not see a small, common 23-year old looking back at her. She saw a being of great power. And she loved it!
Her mind filled with thousands of thoughts and ideas. The things she could do now. The possibilities! Jessica was no longer the dwarf or molecule. She was a goddess! Savoring this thought, Jessica took a deep breath.
"I'm going to show myself to the world," she thought. "And this time, no one shall think of me as a midget."

She focused and started growing. Jessica sensed her arms extending, slowly. Her legs stretched upwards, longer and longer they became. Jessica's head rose, she watched it in the mirror, until its reflection "hit" the upper edge and began growing out of view. Jessica smiled as she saw her hairline, forehead and eyes disappear over the edge as well.

Her torso expanded, like a balloon being inflated. It looked like she was being pulled at from all directions like a doll made out of rubber. Jessica kept growing, having already passed the 7-foot mark. Her pajamas and flip-flops grew with her. Somehow, she was able to make her clothes grow as well. Maybe the snowball-like thing had leaked some of its magic into the material.

The fabric of the cotton pajamas stretched, but did not rupture. The red flowers on the yellow cloth grew larger and larger as Jessica gained height and width. So did her pink flip flops with their white soles. Jessica's feet swelled, not as if she was sick or something, but as if a photo camera zoomed in on them. And so did the footwear, keeping pace with her toes and heel.

BUMP!

When she reached the 7,5-foot mark, Jessica's head hit the ceiling. The mirror only showed her belly and two broad thighs now. Growing felt fantastic! Jessica closed her eyes and felt the air rushing slowly along her expanding body. She felt a slight pressure in her ears, like she was in an ascending elevator. Her head swept over the ceiling, Jessica had to bend her neck more and more as she grew further. Then she needed to kneel, her now pillar-like legs barely able to fit in her small bathroom.

Jessica opened her eyes. Her enormous torso and head filled the entire mirror. Now a fantastic, impressive specimen of a human being looked back at her. Jessica happily watched herself grow further. With every inch she gained more power and felt better. Her dreams had finally come true. And it was time that the world was to meet the new Jessica. It was a nice, warm day so there would be a lot of people in the streets.

Grinning, Jessica crawled outside her apartment after having closed the hole in her window with duct tape. She squeezed herself through the door, never halting her growth. Outside, she stood upright and full of pre-joy walked towards the city centre. Detroit and the rest of the world would certainly notice her now. At 9,5 feet, she was taller than a human being had ever been.

"Journalists, reality-TV shows, talk shows, I'll do it all," she thought happily. "Jessica Hood, the tallest human being! Tall women lovers will love to date me! I'll be on the cover of countless magazines! Perhaps I should start playing basketball... I can dunk without even lifting up my arms, hi, hi!".

At 10 feet, Jessica stopped her growth. It was enough. Not caring she was wearing nothing but her pajamas, and being unwashed, uncombed and without any make-up, Jessica walked towards the centre of Detroit.

Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

Chapter 3

The ten feet tall Jessica walked confidently through the streets of Detroit, savoring every step. People watched up at her in awe, mouth and eyes wide open. Smirking, Jessica thought of Nelly Furtado's music video "Big Hoops," in which the singer was shown to be very tall and walked the streets the same way she did now.

"The bigger the better," Jessica softly sang, and more or less unconciously grew slowly further, pajamas and all. A few more feet wouldn't hurt, after all.

She got 11 feet. "A few more," she thought. It was a great feeling.

12 feet, 13... "Just a little bit more", she thought again.

14... Reaching 15 feet, Jessica halted her growth. The people quickly got of her way as she strode. Jessica was beyond tall now, she was enormous. A full grown person could walk upright between her legs without having to duck.

BLAM! Jessica unintended kicked a chair, standing on the pavement and belonging to a snack bar, away. It flew a couple of feet before it hit a tree, one that was only slightly taller than Jessica was. She didn't pay much attention, but the owner of the snack bar did.

He was a man who got annoyed quickly. His parents willed the establishment to him, but he never wanted to have a snack bar. He hated his job, and was suspicious of people. Especially now, in the summer, the people who sat outside the snack bar sometimes got up and made off without paying, so he kept an eye on the street all day. The 40-somewhat year old ran out on the street as he first saw the shadow of Jessica pass by, then witnessed his chair being kicked. Anger boiled up in him as he saw the piece of furniture laying against the tree, the huge girl walking further without picking it up and bringing it back.

"HEY, YOU!" he cried, running outside and after her.

"HEY, YOU FREAKIN' BITCH! PICK UP MY FUCKING CHAIR!" he cried as Jessica paid no attention.

Now she did. Jessica turned around and looked down. She saw a small fat man with a red, sweating face bearing an expression as if she just killed his family.

"DIDN'T YOU LEARN ANY MANNERS, BITCH? TAKE THAT FUCKIN' CHAIR BACK! NOW!" he yelled at her.

The scene looked comical. Some onlookers laughed as they saw the small, fat guy crying up at the 15 feet tall giantess, who made him look like an angry, obese kobold. Jessica however, did not laugh. Not even smile. She looked at the swearing guy and got angry as well.

Without saying a word she bent down and grabbed the still shouting man. Jessica lifted him up like a toddler, though with only one hand, to her face. She was about thrice his size.

"You've got quite a big mouth for such a small little man," she said threatingly. But the guy was not afraid of her. He squirmed and struggled in her hand, and Jessica, although very big, had trouble holding him. She was not that strong, and the man was heavy. But she knew what to do about it.

For a moment it looked like she was taking a deep breath. But the truth was, she was concentrating on growing again. That way her strength would increase. Jessica reached 18 feet, 20, and stopped at 25 feet. The man was as big as a teddy bear compared to her now. And she no longer had difficulties to keep him in her hand.

She walked back towards his snack bar.

"Look, I'll give you big bitch, you brainless dickhead," she spat and began stomping on the other chairs and tables. As if putting out a fire with her feet, she smashed the furniture, colorful umbrellas and decorative flowers. Metal bent and snapped, wood splintered, even the masonry cracked. Pieces of the destroyed items flew around the street. Luckily the customers already went away when the giantess approached.

After having demolished his street furniture, Jessica dropped the guy on the leftovers (from a safe height).

"And now you shut the fuck up, asshole!" she warned, pointing at him. "Or else...".

The man was not quiet, however. He had been so while Jessica held him, but now he was on the ground again and could see clearly what she had done to his furniture. He jumped up and ran towards her. Full of anger, he grabbed Jessica's pajama pants and tore at it.

"FUCKIN' GODDAMN WHORE! I'lLL DRAG YOUR FAT ASS BEFORE COURT!" he screamed.

Jessica already had turned and was walking again as she felt a resistance at her leg. She looked down and saw the little shit tearing at her, just as he began swearing again. Now he had done it. She was really getting mad.

Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

Chapter 4

Jessica reached down and grabbed him again, now by the legs. Upside down like a fish being held by its tail, the snack bar owner went up once more. In his rage, the he only vaguely realized he was not only being lifted up by her, but that Jessica was growing again.

He saw the ground and her enormous, long legs, ending in two large feet, each about as big as a normal person was tall. Jessica was now 45 feet tall and slowly turned him in her hand as if he didn't weigh more than a herring, ready to be eaten. He saw her gigantic face, from his view upside down.

"I didn't make myself clear, eh?" Jessica growled, her own anger barely contained.

Back she walked, although she hardly needed two strides at her present height of 45 feet, and kicked the snack bar building forcefully. Her enormous foot smashed through the windows and walls with a loud crash. Debris and shards flew in all directions, the noise her kicks made on impact could be heard all over the nearest three city blocks.
Jessica kicked and kicked again, holding the little man up by his arms now, making sure he faced the building. Little did Jessica care that it was not only his snack bar and home, but that of eleven families as well, who had nothing to do with the quarrel. Their rooms were smashed too, furniture destroyed and their lives taken.
After a dozen kicks, the remains of the building collapsed with a loud rumble. Jessica jumped on the debris and trampled it thoroughly. Nothing remained but small stones, wooden splinters and mangled metal mixed with the bloody leftovers of the denizens.

"Are you quiet NOW?" she said, turning the guy towards her. The man only looked at her in shock.

"OPEN YOUR FUCKIN' MOUTH!!!" Jessica cried as no answer came.

The man did the unbelievable then. He started to swear and curse again, threatening to bring her before court and kill her and burn her home down, blah, blah, blah.

Jessica was astonished and offended alike. What a cheeky little worm! Hardly the size of her index finger and still the guy had a big mouth! She would teach him another lesson. Still holding the man in her hand, she grew again.

50 feet...60...70.... Jessica's body expanded rapidly. The few pieces of the former snack bar that were still bigger than a normal person's hand cracked into splinters under her increasing weight. Jessica grew to 100 feet and looked at her little foe. He kept swearing and cursing, not noticing her growth.

Jessica rose to 150 feet, her shoulders now topping a nearby office building. Her shadow eclipsed at least a dozen houses, while the soles of her flip flops covered the entire area where the snack bar stood about a quarter of an hour ago.

200 feet. Jessica halted her growth. The man was hardly an inch tall to her now. She picked him up by the back of his shirt between thumb and index finger and held his tiny form close to her face. Finally he had stopped his fruitless ranting and screaming. He was still kicking wildly, only not to hurt Jessica now but to get away.

The giantess looked at him. She suddenly realized her power. How strong she was! She could hold a full grown, overweight man between her thumb and index finger! She, who was until this morning a small, insignificant girl, hardly able to lift up a toddler. Now she barely felt the weight of an adult as she lifted and held him before her face. He was to her like a living Lego doll.
Jessica understood her power, her strength now. She was able to lift cars, busses, even train cabins like toys. She could tear the largest trees from the ground like weeds. Perhaps even a skyscraper.... She imagined herself tearing a large tree out of the ground, its roots being no match for a twitch of her muscles. The foundations of a house unable to withstand a pull from her arms. She could do all this and more. It was so overwhelming.

Jessica tried to phantom the strength of her muscles. How much was she able to lift? Tons, no doubt. Countless tons. And how much joules of energy would her arm muscles use? Tears sprang in her eyes as the magnitude of her new might sank in. She was a goddess! So strong, so powerful! And she loved it! After a life full of humiliation, after being the worm and subject of teasing, she finally was the big one. Literally.

Jessica looked at the still kicking guy she held with so much ease. She suddenly had to laugh. She couldn't help it, but looking at the little man kicking and struggling in vain between her fingers was so funny. Jessica shook with laughter. She held her other hand before her mouth, as if she was ashamed. It was hilarious, seeing the little speck while she held it totally helpless by the back of its shirt. The giantess tried to refrain from laughing, but every time she looked at the man, she had to laugh again. Her belly hurt, but it didn't matter. It felt good and it was funny.

The fun ended as the shirt tore and the man fell down. Before Jessica could react, he bumped against her left breast, tumbled down her belly and legs and landed on her toes. The impact of his puny little body (compared to Jessica's) on the giantess' large toes killed him immediately.

A bit shocked, Jessica looked down at the corpse lying between her second and third toe. It had not been her aim to kill him. No matter how cheeky he was.

"Damn," she softly said, dropping the piece of torn cloth still between her fingers. Now she had, although it wasn't entirely her fault, killed someone. She didn’t think about the people in the destroyed snack bar. But then again, she had not seen anyone when she kicked it down.

But her thoughts changed quickly. He had been nothing but an annoying little insect. She was not to blame she had such a magnificent, enormous body, one that a man could not fell down along without getting himself killed on her lovely and mighty toes. With a quick flick of her foot, she kicked the corpse away. It landed between a small crowd of onlookers.

Jessica, looking around, saw she had gathered quite some attention. Of course, she was 200 feet tall, but till now her attention had been with the snack bar owner. Seeing the beetle-like people standing around her from her height was quite a sight. Her feet, each easily 30 feet long, were surrounded by miniature men and women, all gazing up at her. Some just looked in shock and astonishment, others took pictures. One, she noticed, even took strides along one of her feet, obviously measuring how long it was. To them, Jessica was a living tower, a church spire of flesh and bone. How gigantic she had become!

Jessica grinned. It was time to have fun with her little fans down there.

Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

Chapter 5

"All right, you specks," she thundered down on them. "I am Jessica, your new goddess. Worship me when you value your insignificant lives! Kiss my feet! NOW!!!"

Nothing happened. The people kept looking up at her, or at each other as if to say: "Are you going to kiss her feet? I am not". Jessica waited a couple of seconds, then she spoke again:

"I made myself clear! Now you have to die." She lifted her right foot and simply trod down upon half a dozen onlookers. They crushed like large grubs under the sole of her flip flop. Jessica grinded her foot, smearing their remains on the street.

A cry of terror welled up to her. Then the people ran away, screaming, pushing at each other, stumbling over each other in their attempts to flee.

"I SAID WORSHIP!" Jessica cried. Angry, she made a step with her left foot and squashed another five or six people. It didn't work though. The people kept running.

Now the giantess bent down and scooped up as many tinies as she could. Her huge hands, each about 22 feet long and 15 feet wide, could easily contain 30 persons. She let her catch fall on her feet, not from the height where the snack bar owner had been, but for about four or five feet. They should survive after all.

"Gather around my feet and start worshipping," Jessica hissed. "Or else you all end as mush under my divine soles!"

This time, the people obeyed. A few kissed her toes, each one longer than the tallest person. Others kissed her ankles or heels, and a few even kneeled before her. Jessica saw others join. They came, slowly, and also began to pay their respects to her.

To her.

Jessica, the goddess.

She enjoyed it all. It felt so good!

Crossing her arms, Jessica looked towards the horizon. Like a gigantic colossus she stood there, black hairs waving gently in the wind. Her legs spread, one foot right on one of the main streets of Detroit. One foot covered the entire pavement and half of the debris of the snack bar. Little dots scurried on and around her feet, kissing, kneeling, worshipping. Jessica felt them, like ants scurrying over her skin.

She knew she was able to grow bigger, much, much bigger. But for now, it was OK.

For the inhabitants of Detroit it was an awesome sight. A huge woman, looking stern in the distance, stood in the centre of their city like their new, unbeatable leader. Little people moved around her enormous feet, each foot about seven times as long as their puny bodies, worshipping and kissing them. The sole of her flip flop was about knee-high to them. She dwarfed the surrounding office buildings, the tallest ones reached only to her shoulders. She was like a statue come to life, a titan of old mythology, a true monument of flesh and bone.

The ones next to her heel realized Jessica's vastness when they looked up at the giantess' ankle, a bump in her flesh bigger than their heads. The enormous flesh wall that was the back of her foot demanded humility, the calf stretching up in the sky radiated the untold power this woman possessed. Some of the people felt totally insignificant, standing so close to her. A handful even fell to their knees because the sight of this giantess turned their legs to jelly. One guy looking up at her wet his pants, from pure fear, before his gaze even had passed her thighs.

After a while, Jessica became bored. She wanted more. Grabbing a handful of her tiny worshippers, she turned and walked towards the park. Of course she didn't care about the houses in her way. She simply stepped on them. A two story house was the size of a birthday cake to her, and hardly offered resistance when her flip flop trod upon it.

Walls crumbled, roofs splintered in countless pieces, the inner walls and floors broke like plywood. Jessica's weight destroyed the expensive buildings in a split second. The concrete and stone didn't even have the time to show cracks. The giantess was too quick. It looked a bit like the scene in the movie "Time Bandits", although now it was real and a female giant.

Fences around the gardens couldn't hold her back. Of course, they hardly had the size of her toes. Wood or metal, what was meant to keep others out of private territory was simply trod upon and destroyed by this goddess, as were the trees, flower beds and little fountains. Because Jessica didn't pay attention where she walked, some houses were destroyed only partially. In that case everyone could see the interior, the rooms and its furniture, while water and gas leaked out of the broken pipes.

One house was completely destroyed, her foot landed right on it. It crumbled like dried clay. Jessica didn't notice the civil servant who just finished placing a wooden sign in front of it.
The sign read: "On the list for demolition". The house wasn't match the legal proscriptions anymore, and it was too old and too worn-down to renovate. So it had to be torn down. As he saw the giantess approach, the man froze, looking at her with his mouth open. He saw her step on the house, destroy in fully, and walk away.

As she was out of sight, the civil servant took the sign away, feeling a bit light-headed.

Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

Chapter 6

In the park, Jessica sat down on a meadow, crushing two wooden benches without knowing in the process. She dropped her little captives between her outstretched legs. Then she tore two trees out of the ground that stood in her way. Jessica marveled for a moment in her strength. Holding a little guy between her fingers was already a feat, carrying about two dozen people in her hands was astonishing, but tearing full grown trees out of the earth like weeds, like she fantasized about, that was truly divine.

The 26 people she had held in her hands couldn't get away. Her huge thighs and calves looked like enormous, cotton-covered walls. Her thighs were 8 feet high, but her calves, being rather thin, could be climbed.

"OK, no one leaves..." Jessica said. "I.., hey!"

Jessica noticed a small pull on her leg again.

A little -to her- young man made a bit for freedom. Using the cloth of her pajamas, he almost had climbed over Jessica's calf as she noticed him. He swung himself over her calf and fell down on the other side. Quickly, he made a run for it.

He didn't get far.

Two gigantic fingers grabbed him and swung him through the air towards Jessica's face. She held this captive by his torso, because Jessica didn't want him killed as well.

"What are we doing?" she asked the terrified tiny. "Don't you like me?"

The man said nothing. Jessica could see the fear on his tiny face and smiled. She just got a good idea.

Tilting her head back and opening her enormous mouth, she held the man over it. He now screamed like possessed. Jessica reveled in it. She, who always had been the small, tiny girl, now frightened a guy almost to death... by threatening to devour him! Had anyone told her that yesterday, she would have considered him mad. But now, it was real. She was in charge. And she loved it.

"No, I have something else in mind," she told the man after a few seconds. He had to be punished, but not by eating. Jessica held his tiny arms tightly between her fingers, pressing them firmly against his torso so that only his face and upper body peeped out from between them. Then, she held the man before her ear.

"Time for my morning toilet," she said, and simply pushed the guy's head in her ear like a cotton stick. She rolled his body back and forth by rubbing her fingers over each other. Doing so she smeared her earwax all over his face.

The poor guy nearly threw up. It was so disgusting. His face and hair sticky and gooey from Jessica's yellowish, bitter earwax. The giantess didn't care, however. Furthermore, after having cleaned one ear she simply brought him to her other one and began all over. When she was finished, the man had about two pounds of earwax sticking on him.

"Liked that?" she asked, holding him again before her face. Laughing, she dropped her surrogate ear stick between her legs again. He tried to clean his face, with only small success. Jessica's earwax seemed like glue.

"Now, what shall we do?" Jessica said to her audience. She felt so powerful. All those little people, held captive by nothing but her pajama-clad legs and feet. She could do whatever she wanted. Jessica thought of sitting on them, her huge behind smearing them to paste. She could take off one of her flip flops and use it like a fly patch to splatter them. She could order them to eat the lint from between her toes, drink her pee or... suddenly Jessica felt a pleasant pitch in her groin.

She got horny. The feeling of power was sexually exciting. The tinies between her legs, wriggling and squirming, completely at her mercy, it made Jessica hot. Her cunt got warm and moist. Would she? Should she?

"Hell, why not?" she thought and took of her pajama trousers, taking care no one would make a run for it when she lifted her legs. Jessica's cunt was now bared, hairy and glittering. It had the size of a tall man, and was - as her captives were to find out- able to swallow one whole.

Jessica grabbed a man, about 40 years of age, and rubbed him against her pussy lips. The tiny guy struggled to get free, but doing so, he only stimulated the giantess to get hornier. He felt her cunt inflate and swell, like a huge, wet mattress being pumped up. Before he knew, his already soaked body disappeared entirely in Jessica's cunt as she pushed him in. Just like that, wearing clothes, shoes and all, but without shame or decency.

The other people had seen it with either astonishment or fear. It was as if her gigantic pussy had literally eaten a person, like a hairy monster with a voracious appetite. Some, all women, began to scream and cry.
Jessica however loved it. Feeling the tiny guy struggling in her love channel and fantasizing about her power gave her pleasure she never knew she could feel. Just before she came, Jessica grabbed a handful of captives and pushed them against her groin. Then the orgasm hit. The man inside, more dead than alive, was spitted out by her pussy with gallons of cum, splattering against the tiny bodies of the people between Jessica's groin and the huge hand that held them easily in place.

"Hmmpff! Ah! Aaaahhhh!" Jessica squeezed her juices out of her cunt. She didn't care about the tines being nearly smothered in her slime. Only her orgasm counted. Droplets the size of a child's head and strings of transparent syrup about an inch thick mulched out from between her fingers. Her captives unwillingly got the most unique shower in the world, hot juices soaking them thoroughly and bombarding their clothes with Jessica's scent.

"Aaah! That was good... We should repeat that soon, ha ha!" Jessica laughed. She unconsciously shook her hand to clean it from her slime. Too bad two tinies stuck to it because of the sticky juice, and they flew dozens of feet through the air as she did so. They died on impact.

Just as she began pondering what to do next, she heard sirens.

Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

Chapter 7

Several police cars approached. 

"Now, we're going to have real fun..." Jessica murmured and stood up. At her full height of 200 feet, she heard rotor blades humming. Looking around, the giantess saw a helicopter flying towards her. It was from a news channel.

Without thinking, Jessica grabbed the thing by its tail and slammed it like a mallet on one of the police cars. The helicopter broke as if made of paper glued together with cheap glue. The car was totally wrecked, the occupants of both vehicles didn't survive.

Deftly, Jessica scooped up two more police cars. They were like small toys to her. The drivers tried to make a run for it, but the wheels spun in the giantess' hands in vain. They didn't even seem to hurt her, as Jessica made no effort to drop the cars or grimace in pain.

Smiling mockingly, she kneaded the two cars together as if she was making a snowball herself. Her hands, incredibly strong, twisted and molded the steel with ease. Nothing was impossible for her, it seemed. Neither the sharp metal, nor the broken glass of the windshields pieced her skin as she pressed the cars into a ball. Needless to say that the drivers as well as the other policemen inside where turned into unrecognizable gore as her car-compacting hands mercilessly pressed the materials into their puny fragile bodies.

The other policemen had left their cars in the meantime and shot at her. But to their shock and surprise, the giantess didn't even seem to feel the bullets. Those that hit her pajamas became stuck in the thick cotton, but the other simply bounced off her skin.
Teasingly, Jessica dropped the ball from the height of 170 feet, which hit the ground forcefully and nearly steamrolled a police officer. Bending down, Jessica used nothing but thumb and index finger to flick the remaining cops away like pieces of unwanted leftovers. Her enormous finger killed the men and women on impact. No wonder, her fingernail alone was about half as big as their entire bodies. And they flew for many feet through the air before they landed either on the hard street or against a wall.
To finish her work, Jessica trod on the now empty police cars that remained. She did it slowly, to savior every moment of it.

First, her flip flop hovered above the roof. The ball of the foot came down first, mashing and wrecking the engine. The car tilted somewhat because of Jessica's huge weight, only to be pushed down by the rest of her gigantic foot. Windows broke and shattered, the roof caved in, shrieking, while tired loosed themselves from their axis. As if bleeding, oil and gas ran from under the car as the giantess pressed more and more of her mighty weight upon it. Never loosing patience, Jessica shifted her weight upon her foot. The doors buckled, seats pressed together, the electronics were mangled. Then her foot covered the entire tiny vehicle, a loud "CRUNCH" was all that remained. And when Jessica lifted her foot to admire her handiwork (footwork?) a thin metal plate embedded in the ground was all that remained.

No vehicle was a match for her feet. Jessica's big toe alone was as big as a two- person couch, with a toenail that had the size and shape of a flat screen TV. Her heel big as a small garden shed. Her foot was heavier than a couple of elephants. No van, no armor, even a small ship was nothing but a toy for her, fragile and unable to resist her weight for a split second.

A crowd of people had gathered around her again. Jessica noticed that after she had finished the police. She also noticed her little captives had made a run for it.

They were the smart ones, it turned out.

"So, my little prisoners are gone.... No matter," she thought. "There are more of them here".

Grinning, she took off one of her flip flops.

Jessica took a step and swung her enormous naked foot over the nearest group on onlookers.

Then she trot down.

The people, about 10 of them, gasped in shock as the gigantic naked foot came down upon them. The giantess was very quick for her size, her foot was on the people in the blink of an eye. Like the roof of a meeting hall, her sole darkened the sky of the small people. Then her foot, about 10 feet above them, slowly came down like a printing press. People held up their arms in fear, but they could not hold the giantess' weight back. The felt her soft, silky and wrinkled skin of her sole as her foot descended further, mindless fear paralyzing their legs so they couldn't run away. Slowly, her foot pressed down further, bringing the tinies to their knees. Without mercy, Jessica pressed down with but a fraction of her weight, squishing the people like overripe grapes, pulverizing their bones and splattering their flesh. It felt good! Wiping her foot clean on the grass, the giantess put her flip flop back on and heard the other people scream.

Jessica watched them run. Unconciously, she looked in the distance, seeing downtown Detroit. Quite a lot of the skyscrapers were still taller than she was. She recognized the Renaissance Towers, the Marriott Hotel being the biggest of them. Jessica got a wicked, yet exciting idea. She saw herself many times bigger than the Hotel in her mind. Standing over it, her legs alone dwarfing the once-proud skyscraper. And then...

Jessica smiled. Jessica concentrated. Jessica grew.

Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

Chapter 8

Her 200 feet frame rose up. Swelling, expanding, inflating. Jessica grew and grew, she broke the 1,000 foot mark within half a minute.

"Bigger. The bigger the better... yes, bigger," she thought, her mind's eye showing her the brief scenes of the music video "Big Hoops" in with Nelly Furtado was a towering giantess. Now Jessica was that big. No, she was bigger, having passed the 2,000 foot mark and still shooting up.

Her frame rose higher than every building. And still she gained height.

When she was 4500 feet tall, the now mega-giantess Jessica halted her growth. Most of the park was compressed into mush under her enormous feet, the now 30 feet thick plastic soles of her flip flops alone could demolish almost everything. Let alone if countless tons of flesh, bone and not to forget cotton pressed down on it.

She walked towards the now tiny skyscrapers of the Renaissance Center. It would be fun!

As she walked, Jessica kept looking firmly at the skyscrapers, not caring at all she trod upon dozens of houses. The dice-sized buildings were so tiny and fragile, the giantess didn't even feel through the soles of her footwear she was stepping on them. Trees, to her the size of daisies, broke like dried out twigs. Cars, no longer than a grain of rice compared to a normal person, crushed by the scores. Some of them stuck in the soft plastic of her flip flop's soles. People could not be seen anymore by her. The specks died, thousands and thousands of them, without even the tiniest bit of a chance to escape the giantess.

Most of what she stepped on was damaged already. The ground shook like the most vicious earthquake whenever her foot came down, and tons of dirt and leftovers from buildings, sticking at the bottom of her soles, rained down on the area she would step on next.

She walked through Detroit until she reached the skyscrapers of the Renaissance Center. It consisted of seven of them. She towered high above the buildings now, the Renaissance Center was utterly dwarfed by her. Even Jessica's butt was far above the top of the tallest one. Jessica's legs were so long, she could simply stand spread-legged over them, without the Marriott hotel even remotely touching her groin.

What a sight it was! The giantess stood there, one leg in the Detroit river, the other standing next to the Renaissance Center.

On the other side of them!

Jessica too saw the Marionett Hotel didn't reach her tush.

But it would soon.

Smiling mischievously, Jessica took of her pajama pants. She was horny again, and the Marriott hotel would be a perfect dildo.

She threw her pants away, not caring it landed in a densely populated area, smothering everything under its seven feet thick cloth, which weighted tons. The giantess only cared about her own lusts.

Crouching, her wet, hungry pussy swallowed the top of the Marriott Hotel. The Coach Insignia restaurant disappeared inside her. Her pussy lips gobbled up floor after floor, covering the walls with slime.

Although the hotel had been evacuated, some people were still inside. Darkness covered their view as Jessica's cunt came down on their rooms, only the lights inside showed what looked like a pink, fleshy tunnel outside.

A smell of muskus penetrated every room. Jessica's juices slowly mulched in the building through the already destroyed outer walls and shattering windows. Real panic broke out in the entire skyscraper when her pumping ruptured the power lines and the lights went out. In the upper floors, the ones that her love tunnel fully covered, nothing could be seen anymore, at the ones her lips rubbed against up and down darkness and light exchanged with each pump she made. Jessica's trusts covered about six floors.

Hell broke really loose when her orgasm hit. Her enormous vaginal muscles contracted, crumbling the Renaissance Center's biggest skyscraper like parchment. Debris, furniture, rubble mixed with pussy slime and juice killed every living soul inside, before the giantess squeezed it into a ball of unrecognizable waste. Jessica had just destroyed a skyscraper with nothing but her cunt. And she had been sexually aroused doing so!

Stomping her feet and screaming like a banshee, Jessica felt fantastic. In the throes of her orgasm, she let loose again. She grew further.

Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

Chapter 9

"AAAAaaaahhhh!!!" Jessica shot up, reaching 2 miles within a few seconds. The ruins of the skyscraper fell out of the enormous maw that her cunt was now. The rubble rained down, soaked as it was, on the other skyscrapers of the Renaissance Center, damaging then thoroughly.
Jessica's expanding feet shoved them soon out of the way, like tiny sticks they collapsed or fell in the Detroit river.

Jessica grew. And grew. She reached five miles... six... seven... showing no sign of stopping. Her frame towered over more and more of Detroit, her shadow eclipsed half of the entire city. Meanwhile, countless buildings, cars, trees and parks, not to mention the surviving people, ended under the soles of her expanding flip flops, soles that where as tall as she was an hour ago.

The in the meantime arrived army, sent to bring her down, didn't stand a chance against her enormous expanding flesh. Tanks were simply steamrolled by her growing feet, crushed like beetles under the white flip flop soles. Jets and bomber smashed like flies against her legs, exploding in tiny -compared to Jessica- fireballs that didn't even scorch her skin. The infantry was turned into greasy red smears as her feet alone flattened half of Detroit, while the huge cracks appearing in the area around her swallowed the other half as well as the river. She reached 12 miles and, oblivious to the army she just destroyed, grew further. Jessica wanted more. And she got more.

Soon, Detroit was nothing but a smoldering ruin. Every skyscraper was demolished, hardly a single building still stood. Smoke emerged from countless mangled ruins, water from sewers and drainages slowly filled the destroyed city. Jessica had done this by just standing there and growing.

She was 20 miles as she stopped her growth, with legs that reached 11 miles up in the air, feet about 3 miles long and 2 miles broad, hands 2,75 miles long and wearing a pajama top weighing countless tons. The red flowers on it were so vast now, each of them could serve as a storage park of a car factory.

Jessica grinned as she admired her destruction. She had done this. She, the dwarf. Now the biggest creature ever. The Detroit river had disappeared, the huge canyon caused by her weight had drained it. She took her pajama pants, which had grown as well, and put them on. They had totally crushed the neighborhood they laid upon.

"Why destroy just one city?", she thought. "I wanted to show myself to the world. So, let's go!"

Jessica waked, trotting aimlessly over the Northern American continent. Entire cities crumbled under her feet, mountain ranges broke into chunks, and hills were flattened. The shock waves and tremors her footfalls caused made villages leap at least 500 feet up in the air. They rained down as debris on the Earth.

Jessica had fun! It was an excellent feeling, stomping on the insignificant humans and destroying their puny, tiny cities. It was as if mankind had spent the last millennia conducting science, developing new technologies and thinking about architecture for only one purpose- building these cities for her step on. Somehow, Jessica was certain of that. Like gifts waiting for her to unwrap, the cities lay before her, each one begging to be destroyed.

The giantess enjoyed herself very much. The tiny humans, those insignificant mites, ran away, but she was far too quick for them. A single step, and they crunched by the ten thousands under her feet. Not that she could see them. Jessica was so vast, she had even trouble distinguishing the buildings from her height. To her, even the biggest cities looked like grey patches, dotted with green and brown specks. And the city itself was no bigger for her than the surface of the floor of her bathroom had been.

Jessica stepped on the little, rectangular forms that were city blocks and destroyed them without effort. Her huge, flip flop wearing feet easily crushed the insignificant masonry into powder, pulverizing within a split second what took weeks to build. Or months, since Jessica also stepped on the skyscrapers, the tallest of which hardly came up to her monumental toes. She kicked at the -from her point of view- thin hollow tubes of stone and concrete, blasting away dozens of floors in a grapeshot of debris. It rained down on the other buildings, damaging them just before her huge foot descended on them and pressed everything deep into the ground.

The government of the US did everything possible to halt her. More bombers and helicopter were deployed to stop her, but disappeared one by one without a chance out of the air. Jessica's calves bumped into them as she walked around, destroying them on impact. And those that came from behind flattened against her legs when the giantess suddenly halted or changed directions. Bombs that were dropped didn't do any damage. Jessica didn't even seem to feel the huge explosions, nor was the plastic of her flip flop burned.

Tanks and infantrymen were simply stepped on, without her noticing it this time as well. The giantess' huge weight flattened the solid steel behemoths like made of thin porcelain, while the soldiers squished open. Nothing but thin scrap and red blotches where left as Jessica raised her enormous feet.

Within an hour, Jessica had destroyed most of the US. She stopped walking and began daydreamed what else she could do now.

She thought about traveling to every continent and wrecking havoc there. Europe would hold its breath as she came towards its shore, wading through the Atlantic like it was a simple pond. Huge tidal waves rolling before her, she would squish and squash every town and city under her enormous feet. Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris... She would grow so large, she could sit on all of Spain, letting her feet rest on Italy, dragging her toes through cities like Rome, Florence and Milan. Century-old buildings would be turned into small pieces of lint under her toenails. Cars and people as well, being too microscopic to be noticed by her. Less then bacteria on her skin.

Jessica pictured herself flattening Berlin and Vienna, Zagreb and Sofia, and of course all the other major places. The Swiss wouldn't be protected by the Alps anymore. She could simply step over them like they were molehills. Or flatten the mountain range that kept foreign armies at bay for so long. The huge, majestic Alps, crumbling to powder or pressed into the ground, leaving the Swiss bare and naked. But they wouldn't have time to regret it, for her feet would destroy Bern, Zürich and the other places by simply standing on them.

Jessica sighted blissfully. She, pressing mountain in the ground. She, destroying entire countries by walking. In her minds eye, she saw her gigantic feet, standing on an entire Swiss city, covering every single building. With the summits of downtrodden Alpine mountains peeking only about one or two feet out of the ground around it!

After having held that image for a while, the goddess fantasized about going further into Europe, into the steppes of the East. Every village, town or city there would be destroyed by her as well, giving the name "steppes" a new meaning. The steppes to be stepped on. Jessica smiled.

Africa would be next. She pictured blowing the sand of the Sahara into the ocean, Bedouin, Arab and Berber communities with it, leaving nothing but a rocky, shallow wasteland. She saw herself standing on the jungle in dark Africa, tearing countless trees and lush plants out of the Earth by using her toes alone.  Like weeding a garden, she would weed an entire jungle! With her divine toes!

She would grow hundreds of miles tall. Thousands of miles tall. Until her entire ass would cover all of Australia! Jessica saw herself crouching over the small continent, which was certainly small now, her enormous booty hovering over it in a threatening manner. Then she would let herself fall backwards, ramming her ass on the hot land mass. Australia would be pressed into the ocean, like someone sitting on a rubber raft.

A loud rumble woke her from her daydream. Jessica saw a mushroom cloud growing towards her groin.

Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

Chapter 10

"Oh, the worms think they can nuke me, eh?" she said aloud. The nuke didn't do any damage to her. Not even her pajamas showed as much as a scorch. Jessica was a goddess indeed, nothing the mortals made was able to harm her.

"You want a weapon of mass destruction? I'll show you one!" Jessica, smirking, grew again. As she did, the North American continent buckled and cracked under her weight. she would show the puny Americans how to mass destruct something!

Her body shot up, reaching 30 miles... 40... 70. At a 100 miles tall, she decided it was big enough for her plan.

"Look, this is how it is done," she thundered for almost the entire continent to hear. The giga- giantess took a few steps back (which meant she covered about 800 miles) and jumped. From the shore of New York she went up, right over the Atlantic Ocean.

It was the best long jump ever witnessed. Through the air the 100 mile girl flew, creating an air displacement that would cause global wide catastrophes. Gales and hurricanes a magnitude never seen before developed as Jessica sailed over the Ocean. Huge tidal waves accompanied her. Her body was so massive now, she radiated an enormous gravity. Like the moon, Jessica dragged an enormous water mass with her, casing a flood that would do further damage.

She was able to jump over the entire Atlantic. Her leg muscles had in proportion more strength than those of a normal person's else she would have been able to make it. But she did.

However, the upcoming winds were nothing compared with the impact of her landing. She came down in Eastern Europe, with such a force the entire Earth shook. Waves of destruction traveled half a dozen times across the globe, destroying everything in their path. Mountain ranges crumbled to dust, rivers disappeared, and entire countries simply vanished. Nothing man- made survived, as entire cities flew through the air, thousands of feet, before landing on top of each other or in the Oceans. Continents cracked, seas were displaced, ecosystems ruptured. Civilizations ceased to exist, roughly 90 percent of mankind died.

And all because a girl jumped. Jessica stood up, seeing lava emerging from the inside of the planet were her butt had been.

"Cool," she thought.  "Let's do it again. I wonder if I can jump over the Pacific as well...".

Jessica ran, not caring she pounded the already wounded Earth with her gigantic footfalls. The Earth's crust broke like a cracker, the landscape was altered further. Jessica's weight was so vast, the Eurasian continent broke in two. A huge line appeared from Lithuania towards India, separating Europe from most of Asia. Water filled the crack, creating a new sea.

The giga-giantess didn't see nor care. A few dozen steps, and she would reach the shoreline of South-East Asia. For her, it was like running on a sandy beach. Each step flattened half a dozen cities at once, killing hundreds of thousands that might still be alive and changing the very weather. Reaching China, or what was left of it, she took another jump.  She aimed for South America, hoping to land on the rain forest there.

"YEE-HAH!" the goddess screamed, as she sailed once again through the air. She was so powerful! This morning, a nobody. Not she was able to destroy an entire planet.

BLAM! Jessica landed again.

The Earth shook again.

Countless tons of dirt, mixed with leftovers from civilization, rain forest and Andes Mountains flew in every direction. Jessica was in Brazil now, lying on the Amazonian jungle like it was a patch of moss. The Amazonas River was hardly a small lint of water to her, but still wet enough to soak her pajama. Jessica felt the cold stream on her back and got up.  But as she did so, she noticed something strange. She was not on Earth anymore.

Chapter 11 by Vaalser4

Chapter 11

Jessica was in the white area again. The place she had dreamt of so many times.

"Noooo...",  she whined. Had it all been a dream? Would she wake up after a few moments and still be tiny Jessica, the molecule? It had been so exciting, being a giantess that destroyed almost everything. And now, it wasn't real.

Jessica cursed. She nearly broke into tears. It had been too good to be true! She, a giantess so vast, she had been able to destroy the entire planet. But she had probably been lying in bed all the time, while the world outside was just going on with its daily business.

Jessica walked, frustrated and sad, and soon she saw the familiar golden desk with the seven people around it. But something was different now. The man in the middle, the one with the white beard, stood up as she approached.

"Welcome, Jessica, new goddess! It is time, finally! We welcome you among our midst! You will be a goddess from now on! And the human people, when civilization starts anew, shall worship you!" He smiled, as did the other six. The bird-man too, as far as it could smile with its beak.

"Who are you?" Jessica asked, puzzled. Welcome her among their midst? A goddess? What the hell???

"I am Zeus," the man replied. "The main god of the Greeks. This (he pointed at the bird-man) is Horus, a god of ancient Egypt."

The Asian woman was introduced as Amaterasu, sun goddess of the Japanese. The Asian man was the Jade Emperor of China.

"And this," Zeus went on pointing at the man with the eye patch, "is Odin, main god of the German tribes. The six armed man is the god Vishnu," Zeus went on, "and this is Quetzalquotl of the Aztec people," he said, pointing to the man with the green feathers.

"What is this?", Jessica asked, totally baffled.

Zeus smiled. "Let me explain. We, that is Odin and me, are from an alien planet. We refer to ourselves as the "Ancients". We are an old race, evolved on a world long before yours even cooled off." Zeus smiled and went on:

"We spread our DNA with meteors over all kinds of planets like our own. Life evolved, but we steered it so it would look like us. On your world it went wrong, instead of humans dinosaurs evolved. So we had to send another meteor to make them extinct, 65 millions of your years ago."

Jessica's eyes widened.

"Odin and me are "true" Ancients or "gods" as you call us, but the others origin from Earth, just like you. They ascended into godhood, like you have now."

"Every six thousand years," Zeus continued, "we choose someone from the humans to become a new god or goddess. This time, it is you, because you wanted to be gigantic and are capable of wrecking destruction on Earth. And why?" Zeus smiled again at Jessica, who stood there, dumbstruck.

"It is all a test for mankind. you need to become transcendent beings within six millennia. Beings of high moral standards and selflessness. If you humans fail, the civilizations are being wiped out, their remains buried under countless tons of rocks, leaving nothing but faint memories for those few that survive. Memories will become myths as time goes on. You, Jessica, will be worshipped by the new civilizations that shall emerge. They'll worship you as a goddess, built temples as statues for you, pray to you. Just as you humans did and do to us."

The other six gods nodded. Zeus paused a moment and went on:

"If mankind succeeds next time, they are allowed to live. Only when they have finally archived the next step in their evolutionary ladder, they are to ascend into godhood and live eternal lives of joy with my people. They can join us, oversee other planets as Odin and I have been appointed to oversee Earth, until there is peace and harmony in the entire Galaxy. That is our aim. Your people have to start anew again and again if they do not reach the state of transcendence in their given time. Sometimes, they had almost reached it, sometimes not at all."

Zeus pointed at Horus and Vishnu. "The results of achievements past," he said. "Genetic experimentation, crossbreeding... you got the idea. But true power lies in the depths of the mind."

Jessica had listened with astonishment. So, she was a goddess now? I was hard to believe at first. But then it slowly dawned on her she hadn't been hungry, nor feeling the need to visit the toilet. And she had been invulnerable, and she had been able to do things that were physically impossible for a being that vast. Jessica realized that now. The re-occurring dream, the dirty snowball, it had all been planned.

And mankind was just being tested? It made her feel light-headed. But everything made perfect sense to her. Still a bit groggy from all this information, she slowly realized she was to live forever, sitting for millennia next to Vishnu (Zeus pointed at a seat that seemed to appear out of thin air next to the deity), a god whom she had only vague knowledge of.

"So..." , Zeus said, clapping his hands, "let us look anew what the humans will do now. We are only allowed to appear a few times briefly in the new start of a cycle, so they will remember us and honor us, for a good start. I wonder if they make you a lesser deity again, Horus... and you Jessica, you want to take the tribes in North America as their main goddess?"

Jessica nodded, not knowing what she was supposed to do. But somehow, the thought was nice.

She, a goddess.

Goddess Jessica.

THE END

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3338