The Decrement of Tom by wildcatman
Summary:

A slow shrinking story, about a man who has nothing left to lose.


Categories: Violent, Couples , Entrapment, Mouth Play, Slow Size Change, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Gentle, Insertion, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 41 Completed: No Word count: 106905 Read: 337475 Published: January 25 2013 Updated: August 31 2013

1. Ch 1 The Powder by wildcatman

2. Ch 2. A New Perspective by wildcatman

3. Ch. 3 'Hailey' by wildcatman

4. Ch. 4 'The slippie-slide' by wildcatman

5. Ch. 5 'Sara' by wildcatman

6. Ch. 6 'Sara', con't. by wildcatman

7. Ch.7 'Sarah' cont.' by wildcatman

8. Ch. 8 'Wendy' by wildcatman

9. Ch. 9 'Wendy' con't by wildcatman

10. Ch. 10 'Escape' by wildcatman

11. Ch. 11 'Linda' by wildcatman

12. Ch. 12 Linda Cont., by wildcatman

13. Ch.13 Linda's Book Club by wildcatman

14. Ch. 14 The Pool Party by wildcatman

15. Ch.15 The Morning After by wildcatman

16. Ch. 16 switch-back by wildcatman

17. Ch.17 reverse slam by wildcatman

18. Ch. 18 A different Wendy by wildcatman

19. Ch. 19 Cynthia by wildcatman

20. Ch. 20 The Dungeon by wildcatman

21. Ch. 21 Jackie's Foot Rub by wildcatman

22. Ch. 22 Jaclyn's Trampoline by wildcatman

23. Ch. 23 Strapped by wildcatman

24. Ch. 24 Morning Sex by wildcatman

25. Ch. 25 The Stand-Off by wildcatman

26. Ch. 26 Bath-Time by wildcatman

27. Ch. 27 Bath-Time Con't. by wildcatman

28. Ch. 28 Mike's Final moment by wildcatman

29. Ch. 29 Powder Rush by wildcatman

30. Ch. 30 Wendy's World by wildcatman

31. Ch. 31 Lolli-Pop Tom by wildcatman

32. Ch. 32 Lollie Pop Tom 'con't' by wildcatman

33. Ch. 33 Tweaker's Plaything by wildcatman

34. Ch. 34 Tweaker Takes Over by wildcatman

35. Ch. 35 'Kelly' by wildcatman

36. Ch. 36 Tiny Toy's by wildcatman

37. Ch. 37 Day at the Beach by wildcatman

38. Ch. 38 Mindy's New Friend by wildcatman

39. Ch. 39 Aggie Close's-in on Tom by wildcatman

40. Ch. 40 Attack of the 50 ft. Beach Babe's by wildcatman

41. Ch. 41 Swimming Lesson by wildcatman

Ch 1 The Powder by wildcatman
'The Decrement of Tom'






By: wildcatman






Chapter 1






*Tom's life as a Constuction worker will never be the same again.

After, meeting a woman named Sara...











Tom, a single 38 year old man, worked everyday, as a masonairy carpenter.

He made fairly good money. However, he had to go where the work-site was and sometimes that meant being away from home for weeks at a time.

While on this particular job he ate breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner, at the same place.

The 'The Dixon Diner'.

The diner was just out on the edge of town. He had to pass-by there everyday. The motel, were he rented a single room, was about a quarter-mile away, so it only made sense for him to stop there, anyway....right?

'If he could have never met- 'her', maybe,... however, once Sara saw him she wanted him'...


***

Tom had always sat in the same booth seat everyday.

Sara would always smile, and swiftly shuffle over and take his order. She had the cutest smile, and she was very beautiful as well.

Tom looked forward to seeing her, and he always teased her about how she could be, 'the', 'America's-next-top-model'. She would blush, and tell him to 'Stop-It', in that bashful-shy-kinda-way, that made her even more attractive.

She had a Raven-haired mane, that was very long. She always kept it in a perfect ponytail. Her eyes were greenish-blue, like the Ocean...

She was very athletic, and wore that apron like a skirt, she folded the top-panel down, and tucked it under, and tied it around her waist...

Sara's smooth well-toned legs, were long and lean, and she could move around that Diner, so smoothly. Although, somehow, she never seemed to be rushed or running behind.

Sara's smile melted Toms 'hardened'-heart.

He had been with three other women in his short life and they would always cheat on him, while he was away working.

Tom would just 'Know-it', when it happened, he could read it in their eyes...

Tom had a built-in 'Lie-detector', like his mother, Tom had an intuitive spirt that had protected him on most occassions...

The Indian blood, that circulated within his veins contained spirts, that comunicated within him...

Tom could spot a lier a mile away. Tom would usually, if he wanted, leave any Poker table, with the entire Pot!

However, he hardly had time to gamble because, he was always working. The constuction site on this particuler job was a 4-story block building. The ground level was a swimming pool.

This project would be very detailed and time consuming. Tom concidered it at least a month-and-a-half, and was prepaired to stay even longer if need be.

When he first arrived, the layout and the materials were delivered for the foundation.

Tom put in a 14 hour day on the job, and on his drive back to the motel he stopped to eat at the Diner and talk to Sara...

He was enthralled with her at first, and he was looking for anything that might send him a signal, that she might be interested in him as well...

She was very friendly and even sent him back to the Motel, with a extra-bag of burgers and fries.


*****


Sara had a boyfriend. But, he was just using her, and was cheating on her, with one of her best friends!

***

About a week later, while Tom had just finished another 14 hour day.

He stopped in at the diner for something to eat, and to let his eyes absorb the sight of Sara's beauty.....


***


They sat at the bar-stools and rubbed it in on her. Sara stayed cool and even waited on the two of them, as they laughed at her, and flaunted it in her face.

Sara knew that it was over when her idiot ex-boyfriend brought 'her', into the Diner with him!

The booth-seat that Tom was in, was directly behind them and Tom had a preminition, as to what was happening, when Sara's warm smile just, 'dissappeared'.

Tom was completely exhusted from working all day, but he hung around to see how Sara would deal with the situation.

He also realized, that Sara was now Single...

Tom watched the studly-jerk scratch his balls, and twist in his stool, as he glanced all around the Diner...

Tom gave him his blank-stare, and caught the goofy-punk off guard. The jerk, starred back at Tom with a glare in his eyes...

Tom didn't flinch. The stare-down lasted about 5 minutes and when the punk looked away, Tom stood-up and went into the restroom.

The punk, waited untill the restroom door closed, and he walked over to Tom's table and shoved everything off into the middle of the floor!

When Tom returned from the bathroom, he saw the food scattered all over the floor.

Tom stepped over to the bar, asked Sara for her broom, just behind the counter, she handed it to him and he started sweeping up the mess.

The punk started laughing, and said,

"Look, the LOSER, spilled his shit all over the place, man!"

Tom kept on sweeping, and glanced over at Sara....

Sara's face was blushed with embarassment, and guilt...

"What a fuckin loser, GOD!", the punk continued...

"This goof-ball, can't even sweep straight!", The punk said, as he got up and walked over to Tom...

"You Got a problem loser?", the punk whispered threw gritted-teeth.

Tom stopped sweeping, and slowly raised his bloodshot eyes up to meet him, and said,
"You want some of this, punk?"

Without saying another word, the punk slamed the door-open with a double handed shove and jumped down off of the entry-way, and started throwing punchs into the air....

Sara tried to stop Tom from going outside, but he wasn't hearing any of it, and even though the punk outweighted him by a good 80 lbs , Tom reasurred Sara that it was O.K....

Tom walked out, still holding the wooden-handled broom, and just stood there and watched the punk, jump around, shuffling his feet in the peagravel...

For Tom it was as if the punk was moving in slow motion, as he swung his punchs, and shuffled all around him in a wide circle....

When the punk decided to make his move, Tom side-stepped his advance, and caught him in the back of the head with the broom-handle...

The punk went down on his face, and bit-the-dirt, with a face plant, that made a hollow thump!

Sara ran out into the parking area and took the broom away from Tom, and walked back over to the punk, and poked him with it a few times...

The punks girlfriend, 'Sandy', started screaming at Tom, and said that she was going to call the sheriff...

Tom got into his pick-up, and waited for the cops...

About an hour later, they arrived and took a report from the hysterical Sandy.

Tom was later arrested for assult and battery. Bruce,(the Punk), was taken by ambulance to the county hospital....

They took Tom to jail and locked him inside a cell with two mexicans.

After spending most of the night, staring at these 'two'-throat-cutters, Sara arrived, and bailed him out.

They left the jail, and she took Tom back to her house, a small duplex-home on a side-road just off the main highway.

Tom was so tired, that he fell asleep on Sara's couch within just a few minutes.

He was awakened by the smiling face of Sara's kid sister Hailey...

"Are you gonna watch cartoons with me?", the young girl asked him.

Tom raised up, and looked for a clock, and there by the wall was a old grandfather clock, and Tom could see that he had over slept very late into the day!

He started to get up, and his head started swimming.....

"Aren't cha gonna stay an watch cartoons?", the little girl pleaded...

"Where's you're bathroom?, Tom asked the girl. She grabbed his hand and lead him down the hallway to the bathroom.

"It's right THERE!, the girl pointed out proudly...

"Thank-you, Ms.????, Tom paused, and waited for the little lady to tell him her name.

"Hailey, It's Ms. HAILEY!", the girl said.

"Well, thank-you Ms.Hailey, and it's very nice to meet you, My name is Tom", Tom replied, in a valent-kind-of-way....

"Nice to meet you Too, Mr.Tom!", Hailey whispered, and ran back to the living room to watch cartoons.

Tom looked into the mirror and his reflextion seemed strange, he felt a sinking feeling in his gut....

The way that his cheeks had sunken, and his eyes recessed into the sockets, he felt as though he was losing weight.....

"must be the heat, an-the long hours...', Tom mummbled, under his breath.

Just then he heard Sara return, and her voice rang-out from the doorway...

"Tom?,...Tom, are you up yet?,...I needed ta', get some milk, an stuff, so I could make us some dinner...", she spoke as she entered, and carried some paper bags into the house.

Tom was washing his face, and he heard her calling out to him.....

"Yeah, umm, just useing your washroom, be out in a minute.....


******************


Sara, had been very busy the previous night. Before, she had bailed-out Tom from the jail, she had found out that her ex-boyfriend, Bruce(The Punk), had suffered a stroke, and his condition wasn't at all very good...

His Parents owned the the bank, and the biggest wholesale lumber business in half the state!

Bruce's Dad, wasn't happy, and was looking to 'get' the bastard, who had nearly killed his son!

Sara knew that Tom was in deep! She also knew that this 'Rich Family lawyer', Who, was Bruce's uncle, would stop at nothing to see Tom hang inside a jail cell!

****

Sara's grandmother was a 'medicine-woman', and Sara went to her for help.

The old woman knew that the chance of Sara's friend,'Tom', getting any kind of a fair trial, was a snow-balls chance in hell!

The Old woman scratched her grey hair and rubbed her eyes, and she asked Sara this question,....

"Do you wish to protect your friend?" as the old woman held out a rolled-up brown paper, with a peice of twine wrapped around it...

"Yes, grandmother, I-DO!", she looked at the paper and questioned it's purpose...

"Take this powder to your friend, and pour it over his head, then kiss him...", the elder woman whispered.

"He will be able to hide anywhere, and you will be able to help him get-away.."

"Just give it time to work, and keep a close eye on him untill it doe's, he will need your help...", she smiled at her grand-daughter as she let her take the small packet...

Sara took the powder, and every last penny that she could scrape-up, and drove to the jail in Tom's truck to bail him out.

The whole process, took about four-hours, and nearly 'all' of Sara's money...

She stopped and let Tom clean-out his motel room, and while driving his truck, she took him back to her house.

Tom fell asleep on the couch, almost instantly, and Sara stood over him with the powder...

She had exsplained everything to him about Bruce, and the trouble that he was in, but she didn't tell him about the 'Powder'......

****************


Sara brushed his hair back and poured the white powder over his head. The moment that the powder hit his head Sara kissed him on the mouth with a slow, long, lingering, kiss....

The sensation of an electric tingling-like, static-like, sensation was felt, as she held her lips to his...

The old-ancestory had many secrets, and Sara's grandmother had all of those recipes.

Sara wasn't completly sure just "how", the powder would work, but she knew that if she didn't help him, that the courts would throw the book at him, and she would never see him again....

***


Tom was 6 feet tall and weighed about 180 lbs, when he had last checked, and the strange effect of the powder was just so incredable....

As he walked back into the living room where Hailey and Sara were, he felt a numbness spread across his entire body. The surface of his skin was tingling and loosening around his waist.

The shoes that he wore, were enlarging, and the old dirty ball-cap that he always wore, fell down over his brow when he placed it on his head...

He felt so strange, as he sat at the table with the two young ladies. Sara kept smiling at him and watching him closly, as she prepaired the macaroni an cheese...

Hailey's bright-eye's locked-on to him with a curious fastination. The way that Sara kept glancing over at him sent a signal to him that, 'something' was definatly happening to him!







*****************
Ch 2. A New Perspective by wildcatman
'The Decrement of Tom'





By:wildcatman







Chapter 2








Tom helped Sara wash up the dishes and put them away. Along with the kitchen chores, they talked, and Sara told him about her mothers death, and the disappearance of her father.

The story was so: Sara's mother worked at the factory, in the next town over. The drive to work was about two hours, and on the worst stretch of road that you could find anywhere...

The day that it happened her tire blew-out and she lost control of the car and went over an embankment. The first one on the scene, was her husband, Sara's father...

The local police was called, and the paramedics pronounced her dead-on-arrival, the police had to pull her husband away from her body, as they removed it from the wreckage. Sara's father Edward was so distraught, that he had to be restrained...

Edward had been driving the same road that morning, and as he was returning from a long-haul run, he had came upon the wreck and was shocked to find that it was his wife.

*****

Two days after that, Sara and her little sister Hailey, was taken to stay with their grandmother.

Edward took another load and headed back east, and that was six years ago....

The tears streamed down Sara's face, as Tom held her to his chest and steadied her...

Hailey hugged her from behind, and the three of them just swayed in the center of the kitchen for a long time...

Tom held onto Sara, and as she raised up her eyes to his, he noticed something that sent a shiver down his tingling spine....

Sara was about five foot tall, and Tom was slightly looking-up at her!

He glanced down at her feet, to see what kind of heels that she was wearing, and he stood in dumb-founded shock, as he saw Sara's bare-feet, wriggling her toes at him....

He turned to find Hailey nearly as tall as himself! The young girl was tall, but not six feet TALL!

Tom stumbled into the living room and fell into the middle of the floor when his pants-legs tangled around his feet, and tripped him. Sara and Hailey ran to him and stood over him and watched in total amazment at the incredable sight taking place, right before their very eye's!

Tom's shirt fell down over his shoulders, and puddled around his feet. He stood and looked at the two young ladies and watched the swirling spectrum of lights that flickered inside of his eyes.

The entire room exspanded, and the ceiling lifted away, in a rush of vibrant sweeping colors. Hailey stepped closer, and she now stood, even, Taller! She was a good head taller!

Tom fell back onto his butt, and gasped at the sight of the two giantess girls as they hovered above him with their astonished faces. He felt a surge of pressure, around his chest and realized that Sara was holding him with both hands, wrapped completely around his chest!

The sudden lifting motion startled him, as he found himself being picked-up, and lifted into the air...

He felt like a little Doll! As Sara carried him into the bathroom and shut the door. Her powerful hands held him effortlessly as she lifted him up onto the sink counter, and released him to stand in front of her...

Sara's beautiful face filled Toms view as she intently watched him. Toms now naked body revealed to her, as he staggered around on the cool ceramic basin. Sara was bending down, with her hands on her knees, and her fastinated face studied him with a passion...

"Tom, are you feeling alright?", Sara asked.

To him it sounded like a bullhorn. He held his ears and stumbled backward away from her, with complete confusion. He turned around and the slipery ceramic caused him to slip, and slide.

"What?", he screamed. "What the hell is happening to me?", Tom yelled at her with a crazy look!

"Tom, please don't be afraid, I'm going to help you, so don't worry!", Sara tried to settle him down...

Hailey suddenly came bounding into the bathroom and shoved her face into Tom's veiw. She gasped at the now tiny naked man that staggered all around on her bathroom sink counter. Hailey covered her mouth, and with eyes as big as pie plates, she caught her breath and just starred at him in utter fastination.

Tom stepped backward away from their peering eyes, and stumbled over something and fell-down,...

The huge size of a bar of soap, sent a pang of fear threw him! It was as big as he was!

Tom paniced, and scrambled to his feet and scurried across the counter-top like a mouse with it's tail on fire! The rush of movement that caught his eye, distracted him, as the flash of movement attacked him and gripped his body up...

The warmth of Sara's hand enclosed around him, and caught him, just as he was about to tumble into the sink...

He squealed out in fear as the fingers squeezed up around him! The sound of her voice rumbled as she spoke,...

"Thomas, be careful,...you almost fell!", She resounded, as she caught him within her hand.

"Hailey, you go and finish up in the kitchen, and then we'll help Tom find some of your doll-clothes to wear, O.K.?", Sara told her little sister, in a calm and satisfied way, that sent a strange uncomfortable feeling though Toms inquisative mind...

"O.K., I'll hurry, an then we can play dress-up!", Hailey whispered up to her sister,...

She smiled at Tom and winked, as she found his tiny confused face starring back at her with a look of humiliation, and hysterical confusion!

"Sara, please-don't drop me!", Tom yelled out to the giant beauty, that now easily held him within the grip of a single hand....

Sara lifted him up to her face, and caught his terrified reaction, as he struggled to grip at her finger, and thumb. The sensation of holding him gave her a realization. She felt so empowered. The feeling triggered another sensation, that she had never felt before.....

Tom pushed at her thumb, and gripped at the fingers that encircled his naked body. He felt so helpless, and out-of-control,...

The warmth within her palm was soothing, and smelled of dish-soap and bleach. The way that she now looked upon him, was a little unnerving as Tom looked into her huge eyes and saw the sparkling twinkle that glittered within the colorful depth. He noticed the aroma of her humid breath, as it washed around him...

Sara carried him into her bedroom and released him on the patched quilt that covered her giant bed. The threaded squares appeared like sections within a weird field of space. Like a football field, only marked in some strange, unknown, game.

Tom was now about six, or seven inches tall, and he hoped that the shrinking process was over, because he felt like an insect, already! The diminshing size of his physical body, had created a uncontrolable trembling, and he was literally terrified of Sara's humungus size....

He watched her as she stepped away and took off her jeans, and slipped into a loose frilly skirt. The smoothness of her bare-skinned legs instantly drew his attention. The smile that spread across her face as she realized that his eyes were locked on to her giant legs...

Sara spun completely around in a circle, and twirled her frilly skirt like a merrry-go-round, a giant-sized merry-go-round, that had a set of beautiful enormas female legs attached!

She spun around three more times, and giggled as she saw his eyes watching her...

Tom noticed the sound of the compressed carpet, under her foot, the ball of her foot, as it skritched into the fabric with a tremendious crushing, grinding, force...

The way that her toes scrunched-up, and gripped at the defencless fibers...

The weight of her enormas figure, immeasurable...

The tight white, button-up, shirt that conformed to her breasts displayed the twin-peaks like two snow-covered mountains...

The wider-exspanse of her magnifacent hips, now curtained by the flowery skirt, was a mezmerizing sight from his new perspective....

Tom's head was swooning, and he sat down and tried to conseal his arrousal, by covering his crotch with his hands. The overwhelming sight of Sara's figure was just so beautiful, and at the size of a six-story building, she was literally amazing!

Sara took another spin, and quickly stepped over to the edge of the bed and slowly sat down, careful not to disrupt the tiny-sized man, that sat naked on her bed, she sank down into the mattress slowly, and carefully...

Tom was shifted and slowly lowered down, as the giantess let her full weight down onto the bed. She smashed down the huge surface without even trying, as her rear-end compressed into the huge bed. The waves that rippled out within the surface of the quilt wrinkled and splashed across the area that he sat in and washed past him like a dry, ocean, tidal-wave....

Just then Hailey returned with a shoe-box full of tiny articles of clothing, and she charged into the room with the excitment of a million-doller winner!

"Sara!,..Sara, I got all these dolly dresses, and some pants!", she shouted, as she bound into the room.

"Hold-on, stop, stop, stop,..Be-careful!", Sara scoulded....

"What?", Hailey snapped.

"Don't be so loud!,..Hail, you'll scare him, see?,... He's so tiny, you have to be carefull, understand?", Sara continued....

Sara, held out her hand to block the excited little giantess from jumping onto the bed...

"He is very small, and he could get hurt, Hailey, can't you be more quiet?"

"Oh,oh,...I see, he's just a little doll-man now?, Hailey responded with a quizical, frustrated, look of confusion...

"Yes, he's very fragile, and vunerable, we have to be very carefull with him.....", Sara whispered to her little sister. Sara continued to block her path to the side of the bed as she tried to make her understand the new 'situation'.

Tom was very releaved that Sara was so concerned, and her exsplanation to the excited little girl reassured him, that he was in her responsable, protection. Hailey wanted to play with him like an object, or a tiny Doll, to be more precise. Tom was just a really-good toy, doll, to be played with and dressed, and undressed, or forced to pretend to be whatever she wanted him to be!

Tom could see the curiousity in her eyes when the phone rang, and Sara left to go and answer it...

"Now, just don't touch him Hail,...I'll be right back!," Sara told her, as she headed out to the kitchen to get the telephone...

The moment that Sara left, Tom was scooped-up inside the fat little fingers of the smirking little giantess...

Tom screamed at her to, "Put me down!" he cryed-out....

The sudden clamp of her thumb and two fingers, smothered his face as Haileys grasping hand swooped over him to silence his rediculious squealing...

"NO!, You don't tell me THAT!, You will do what I want, Tiny-Thomas!", Hailey's scoulding voice shook Toms brain as her hot breath wafted into his face.

Her fingers positioned his legs and pulled on his arms, as she manipulated him into position to be dressed in a purple dress that she roughly pulled over his head. Then the sudden release, was so quick that Tom stumbled around in front of her face as she lowered it down onto the bed and watched his comical reaction....

"Thats my favorite, it's a brittany-spears dress, do ya like it, Tommy?", her shrill voice so close that Toms ears rattled from the assult.

"Well?,...Do you like that one, or not?", she raised her shattering volume....

Tom yelled back at her quickly, and waved his arms and danced around, pretending to enjoy himself.

"Yes, Yes!...I like this dress!", he yelled up to her in a excited response. This surprized Hailey, and she studied him quizzically, then she grabbed him up, and stripped the dress off of him in one quick jerk, and effortlessly redressed him in another dress that was much shorter, and lighter then the other....

"That ones my other favorite, it's a Barbie-doll dress, jew-like-it?", she whispered confidently.

"Yaeh! I LOVE IT!", Tom quickly replied to his giant play-mate. Hailey giggled and reached for him again, and this time she swung his body up to her face with a sweeping motion that turned him upside down...

Tom struggled to breath as the giant girl inspected his naked bottom, while he was turned upside down, and held tightly around the ribs by her constricting fingertips. The squeeze of her grasp slowly began to increase, as she slowly turned his body around to study the mans nakedness...

Tom was afraid to scream, as the powerful fist enveloped his entire midsection. He felt her lightly touching him as she curiously inspected the underside of his new dress. The humileation, and despair of the situation was so degrading for Tom that his face was blushed to a deep purple!

"What's That?", Haileys whispering question disturbed him, as he felt the pressing touch of an enormas fingertip....








******************
End Notes:

Don't worry, Nothings gonna happen with the little girl,  I don't write stuff like that!

Ch. 3 'Hailey' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Tom continues to try and survive, at the size of a childs doll.

'The Decrement of Tom'





By: wildcatman






Chapter 3









The swiftness of her huge hands fluttered around his body, like two giant birds. The pressing rounded pads of her aggresive fingertips exsplored the space between his thighs, and the humileation that Tom felt was burning him up inside....

To be treated this way by someone so young, and innocent, was just so belittling....

She handled his body as though he was no longer a person, but just a tiny, insignificant, toy. A fastinating little toy. A toy that could talk, and respond to her commands....

Hailey was adouring him like a new pet kitten, or a puppy-dog!

"Dance for me again, Please!", she whispered, in an excited breath, as she released him onto the quilt in front of her smiling face.

Tom stumbled backward, and nearly fell, as Haileys giggle resounded across his tiny figure. The sudden release of her powerful grasp was a relief, but the closness of her hands still sent a chilling fear throughout his being...

Tom didn't want to anger her, so he began to step all around and swing his arms like a drunken pirate. The quaking rumble of the bed surprized him, as he was shook off balance and landed on his face...

"Awl, haull, hau, hah, hah, hah, ha,ha,ha,ha,......", her giggling laughter exsploded all around him, as the shock-waves rolled through-out the surface of the bed, taking him off-guard and bouncing his tiny body up, and down, like a feather-weight object...

"You don't dance very well!", she remarked, with a blushing smirk...

"You look like a little puppet, or a rag-doll-Barbie!!", she continued, as she lowered her face down, real close, right in front of him...

The laughter rumbled to a silent stillness, and the giant face of the young-girl studied his spellbound reaction, as she watched him tremble in fear of her enormas size...

"Tom, are you afraid of me?", she whispered.

Tom sat back on his palms and looked up at the exspectant giantess...

She was curiously awaiting his answer. Tom struggled to think of someway to answer that question. The true-fact was 'Hell-Yes!', but he had to protect his dignity, and try to answer her on an intellectual level, that she could understand.

"Hailey, are you afraid of earth-quakes?", Tom asked her in a directness that alerted her attention away from his vunerable size...

"Well, yeah, i'm very afraid of the earth-quakes, they really scare me, and Sara too!", she answered him in a sudden concerned way...

"we're-all, afraid of them Hailey, and to become so small, now, like I am is kinda like that, when I'm around you, understand?", Tom told her, with a quivering voice...

Hailey wrinkled her puffy brow, and scratched her chin as she concidered Toms statment. She looked away and saw Sara returning from the kitchen, and scooted back away from him with a startled reaction to the realization, that had just dawned on her.

Tom heard the heavy footfalls of the giantess Sara, and was very releaved to see her returning to the bedroom. When she stepped into the room, and saw Haileys face filled with embarrassment, she instantly scooped up Tom and inspected him...

"Are you alright?", she asked, with an alerted concern...

"She didn't touch you did she?", Sara asked, as she glanced down at her little sister...

"No, No, no, we were just talking, and trying on some dresses and stuff", Tom quickly replyed, not wanting to get his little friend in any trouble...

Hailey was releaved that Tom had covered for her like that, and she quickly started searching through the shoe-box for a pair of pants that her new plaything could wear. She removed a pair of dark blue shorts, and a cotton T-shirt, and some tiny, little boots....

Sara sat down, and gently lowered her hand down to the level-plane of the bed, and allowed her little passenger to walk out of her open palm...

Tom stepped onto the field-like surface, and turned back to look up at Sara. The sheer size of her was astonishing, from his perspective. The flowery skirt that he wore only emasculated him even more, as he watched her reaction to his new 'fashion-statement'...

"Oh, I see that you prefer the Barbie collection?", Sara quizzically remarked, while struggling to keep from bursting-out in laughter...

"Umm, no, I was just 'trying-it-on', Ms. Hailey here, suggested it, but, I think that it's a bit too flashy for me...", Tom replyed.

" Oh, too-Flashy, Huh?, O.K., I can understand that...", Sara humored him, as she giggled softly and glanced over at Hailey with a wink, and a quick knowing smile...

Tom slipped on the blue shorts, first, 'then', he removed the flowery skirt, and watched it fly away into the open end of the huge shoe-box, as Haileys fingers retrieved it and swiftly returned it to the box...

The boots were slightly loose, and the T-shirt was a bit large, but he decided that he could live with it, concidering the 'naked' alternative!

Sara took him up within her palm, again, and the three of them returned to the kitchen. Tom was swiftly released on the table-top, and Sara sat down and focused her gaze upon him with a serious concern.

"Tom, they are going to be searching for you next week, the trial date is the 24th and we have to get rid of your truck, and hide everything that you have with you", Sara told him, as she exsplained her idea...

"We can sell the truck, and I'll get as much for it as I can, O.K.?", she asked him, as she felt his worried concern...

"That truck is worth at least eighteen-hundred Sara, don't take much less than that, cause I put alot of extras on it!", Tom told her.

" My credit-card is in my wallet, there in my old pants", Tom pointed out. The money inside was nearly enough to cover what Sara had spent to bail him out of jail, and the credit card could be maxed-out, and exploited for as long as she made the minimal payments...

"My tools are worth 5 thousand, and you can sell them too", Tom added, as he walked over closer to her hand and reached out and touched the side of her thumb with his hand.

Sara gazed down at him with an elated passion. She admired his courage in such an overwhelming prediciment. He was just so brave, she thought, as she carefully, stroked his tiny back with the pad of her index finger...

Hailey sat across the table eating chips and watching Tom with an eye of wonder and curious exspectations. She wanted to play with the mini-dolly-man, even more now. The Idea of having him excited her imagination....

She could take him into the bathtub, and let him ride the toy sail-boat that she had...

Oh, there were just so many fun games that she could play with him...

She poured a glass-full of soda, and poured another glass for Sara....

Tom watched the huge glass fill-up with the black liquid, and was enthralled by the effervescence.
The rippling bubbles were so pretty from his new perspective, he wondered how he could have never noticed such a splendid sight of simple beauty...

The size of the glass itself, was a bit shocking, but the hands of the young girl, that easily wrapped around it was an overwhelming vision...

Hailey effortlessly hefted the glass and turned it up to her mouth, swollowing down an amount of liquid that in Toms quick conversion, could only be at least, 20 gallons!

Watching the two giantess eat, was gut wrenching, the huge amounts of substance was discusting!

Tom shuddered at the thought of being devoured by one of them, which-could so easily be done!

His mind was flashing from excitment to overwhelming fear, as he watched the two of them just casually snacking...

He broke-off a small peice of potato-chip and crunched down on the hard chunk of solid crust.

The chip was so hard, that he had to let it soak inside his mouth for a while in order to chew it.

Sara pinched-off a small section of a slice of bread, and let it drop in front of him. She smiled when he picked it up, and started to bite into it. The softness of the cheese-like texture was more easily eaten, but all the air pockets were a surprize for him to discover....

Tom had never noticed all the air bubbles within a slice of bread, and had never even concidered it!

It was like being on an alien-planet, everything was just so 'different'...

The startling sound of the telephone, broke the silents with a blasting ring!

Sara jumped-up, and stepped over to the wall and picked-it-up...

"Hello?,..Yes, this is she,....O.K.,,,,Thanks..", Sara hung-up, and returned to her chair, and sat down. She grabbed another chip, and tossed it into her mouth, and 'crunched'-down on it...

The unexspected devouring of the chip, sent a pang of sickening fear through-out Toms being!

"That was my manager, at the Diner, she wants me to come in for the afternoon shift, and I told her that I would,...so, that means that Hailey,....You, will have to watch over little Tom tonight", Sara said, as she looked at her little sister with a serious-straight-faced, look...

Toms heart sank, the thought of being all alone with her was frightening, but he was unable to disagree with the decision, without being seen as 'afraid' of the little girl. He would just have to try and keep on the good side of both of them....



*****




Reluctantly Tom climbed into Haileys open palm, as the young girl impatently waited for him to set down in the center. Sara had left for her shift at the diner, and had told Hailey to 'take-care' of tiny Tom...

The flattened palm lifted away silently, as the young girl easily lifted him up from the table-top.
Tom held on to the warm muscle of her smooth thumb, as he floated threw the hieghts of the gigantic room...

Haileys flight-path was swift, and akward, as she effortlessly carried her miniature passenger along, inside her hand, as she headed for her bedroom. The dipping, and lifting, was like a strange floating, amusment park ride...

The landing was quick, as Tom found himself dumped onto a ruffled bedspread. Hailey stepped away and left him there, as she pulled open a drawer on her dresser...

"Let me see, what can we play now?", the youngster whispered in a soft breath. Tom was watching her as she scooted stuff around within the drawer. The sound of plastic junk, and clumping jingles resounded within the space of the open drawer...

The tight leggings that she wore were black, and the yellow top contrasted with them like an brilliant display of Christmas lights...

The girl was very pretty, for her age, and she was just like her sister, as she swiftly moved about in an amazing sight of swift eleagants. She quickly removed a plastic toy and placed it onto the bed. A toy car, with a removeable top was suddenly sitting right in front of Tom.

He wondered what the giantess girl had in mind as she knelt-down, along side of the bed, and lowered her chin down onto it. The huge fingers of a single hand wrapped around the car, and it was shoved forward, and pulled back, several quick-times, as she worked it back and forth...

"Ya' wanna go drivin' in it, I can take you for a ride!", Haileys voice blasted-out....

"Come-on, climb-in, go for a little ride Mister Tommy...", the girl begged, as she rolled the car closer, and removed her hand from it.

She watched closely, as Tom hesitantly approched the nearly 'normal' sized car. The vehical was just slightly smaller in size, from his prospective, and he inspected the seat inside and found it to be a solid plastic form that was a little to small for comfort as he climbed in and tryed to settle in...

Hailey was delighted to see him inside of her toy car, and couldn't wait to take him for a little ride in it...

The lifting sensation was startling, as it suddenly rose-up, and floated off the huge bed, and then lowered down to the carpeted floor...

The bare-feet of the giant girl flanked him on each side, as she stood towering above...

Tom looked up, at the massive size of her enormas form as she prepaired to playfully send him rolling along the floor...

The jerking start was a shock, and Tom was sent flying across the floor at a speed that slapped his neck back in a split-second, as the car shot-out of her hand and went bouncing across the bumpy surface of the blue matted carpeting...

He continued rolling for a lumpy-bouncing ride across the floor, and ended-up coasting under the edge of the bed. The shadow of the huge bed covered the car, and he was engulfed within a dusty cluttered space...

The squealing laughter of the giant girl thundered in the distance as he coasted to a stop. Tom quickly jumped out of the car, and ran over to a pair of old tennis shoes, that had a coating of grey-dust covering them...

The huge hand entered the shadowy space, and its delicate, feminine, fingers, gripped-up around the tiny car, and took it away....

Toms heart was pounding when he heard her exspell a squeaking-blast of surprized excitment...

"Tommy! Tommy!,..Where'd You Go!,...Tommy?,..TOM-MMMY!", she frantically squauled!

Tom held his ears and ducked-down behind the dust-covered shoe, as the bustling movement of cluttered junk began to scoot all around...

He was suddenly knocked back, when the shoe was slapped sideways, in a jolting impact. The surprized face of the excited giantess suddenly appeared within the brighter space of the open floor...

"There-You-Are!", she barked. Tom was cowering away, as the spidery fingers fluttered after him in a gripping, pinching, approach, that caused him to cringe at the sight of them...

"Are you alright?", she asked him, as she inspected his now dusty form...

The compressing fingers twisted and pulled at his limbs as he was turned all around and lifted up high into the air. The grasping fingertips manipulated him as the inquisative eyes exsplored over his defencless little body.

"You wrecked the car under the bed?", she whispered. Then, with a desending drop, Tom found himself sitting inside her cross-legged lap...

Haileys face floated above him, and his cloths were pulled free of his body in swift, forceful, squeezes...

Tom tried to defend himself, but-only, amuzed the giant-girl...

"We have to check an make sure that your not injured", she sighed a slow breath, as if she were consentrating on something important...

Tom's futile attempts were ignored, as his body was quickly stripped-down, and held naked within Haileys huge palms. She pressed and squeezed at his skin, all around his waist, and chest. The pinching fingers of her other hand held his ankles clamped together, as to keep him from moving them.

Tom felt a sickening pang deep in his gut as the young giantess inspected him in a more slow, inquisitive, manner, that revealed her curiousity. The vunerable state that he found himself in was again humilieating him to the exstent of maddness....

"STOP-IT! Hailey! Right-now!", Tom screamed-up at her surprized giant face!

"Put me down, right-NOW!", Tom yelled at her as loud as he could!

"What?", Hailey whispered. "You have to listen to ME!", she spoke a little louder, as she slowly lifted him up to her face...

"Sara said that I, am suppose to take care of you, and thats what I'm doing, Now, you shut-up, and let me make sure that your not hurt, O.K.?", she spoke right into his face, holding him up to her mouth, like a microphone...

Tom was struggling to break free of her grasping fingers, as she manuvered him down between her open thighs, and released him to stand-up in the enclosure of her black-tights....

The smile on her face revealed her amuzement with his perdiciment, as she slightly chuckled, and smirked down at him with a sparkling glimmer in her watering eyes....

Her cheeks blushed as she watched him try and climb-up over the calf-muscle, of her leg. The feathery touch of his tiny hands, and legs, caused her to giggle at the tickling sensation that it caused...

Tom looked up, as her fingers wrapped around his waist, again-and lifted him up to her face.

"Your NOT, going anywhere, little Tommy,....we're gonna play another game NOW!", Hailey said as she unsteadily stood-up, and began carrying him down the hall-way, towards the bathroom....



**********
End Notes:

I thought that I would see how long that I could keep this thing going, without getting off track, and rushing into another scene.....

Ch. 4 'The slippie-slide' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Deeper and deeper into the mist we go........

'The Decrement of Tom'





By: wildcatman






Chapter 4








Tom was released to find himself standing on the narrow edge of the cold, slick, surface of the side of the 'enormas' white, bath-tub....

Haileys black tights loomed above, as she straddled the narrow side, and stepped into the tub, bare-foot, and turned on the water...

She tested the temperature, then pluged the drain, and stepped out of it. The gushing blast of the steaming water quickly filled the open space of the gigantic basin...

It was so alarming for Tom to see the massive amount of heated water, gushing past him in a blasting force of tremendious pressure!

The sight really made him realize just how 'vulnerable' he was, now!

He had to be very careful, on the slippery surface of the tile-like porsiline, it was cold, and slick, under his feet, and he squatted down, and looked around to see where his naughty little playmate had gotten to....

Hailey was undressing, and Tom turned his face away as he realized it, and a dreadful, sinking feeling spread through-out his gut...

She was going to play with him, in the TUB!

Tom stayed in a bending crouch, as he quickly stepped down the catwalk of the tubs edge, and made his way to the wider corner section.

The bottle of shampoo that stood before him, was a good 5 feet taller than him...

Tom stepped around behind it, and tried to conseal himself from her sight, the white surface of everything around him, was making it very difficult, he stood-out like a sore-thumb...

Hailey peeled off the black-tights, and stepped into the swirling pool of steaming hot water, and quickly sat down and gasped-out an excited breath from the shock of the tepid-water.

Then she picked-up a bottle of bubble-bath, and poured some into the whirl-pool of gushing water...

Within moments the bubbles filled up the tub, and she was covered up by them. Only her bare shoulders, and her smiling face was above the cloud of white foam...

"Tommy?", she whispered, as she shut-off the water, and sank down into the suds...

Her sing-song voice resounded within the solid-walled room, like a caverious cave in a tunnel-like space....

"TOOMMMM---EEEEEEE".....TOOOMMMMMM----EEEEEEE".......

"Tommy?,....There, you-are!", she snapped, as she snatched him off of the side wall, and swiftly shifted him over in front of her smirking face....

"You can't hide from me you little doll, I'll get you ANY, WHERE, that-you-try-to-hide!", she snickered, with a delighted glee....

The steam rose up across the surface of the lake-sized pool, and the heated humid fog, caused him to break out into a sweat...

The warmth of Haileys huge hand increased the heat even more, and Tom was soon glissening with slippery sweat...

He had never been more humileated in his entire life!

This gigantic youngster was his superior, and he was just a little, tiny, plaything....

Hailey dipped him down into the water, slowly, and carefully, as the sumptuous, soapy-suds, emersed his body...

Her imposing form looming over him as he sank into the soothing foam. Hailey was completely enamored with Tom...

Her enchanting face filled his entire view, and Tom was seeing the resemblance of her sister Sara within her eyes, and a sudden pang of disturbing thoughts erupted within his mind!

He had to get away from her, she was so young and innocent that he was beginning to get an arrousal that very deeply disturbed him!

Her sparkling eyes fluttered as she watched his glissening skin within the palm of her single hand, and she was getting a warm sensation that felt so wonderful!

Her breath was deepening, and her heart pounded as she held him, and she got the most incredable tingling sensation...

Tom watched her eyes glaze over, and the panic started to set-in as he realized that she was becoming arroused by him!

He thrashed all around, and tried to break free of her grasp, as she giggled and constrained his tiny form...

"Hailey, please, just set me down on the floor now honey, I don't think that we should be taking a bath together, O.K.?", Tom yelled-out to her giant face...

"No, I like this Tommy, I want to let you slide down my body like a slip-N-slide!, she whispered to him, as she lifted him-up under her neck, and released him onto her upper-chest area, and let him slip across the wet-skin of her smooth breast area, and he slipped down across, and splashed into the foamy-water...

Tom tried to swim away from her fluttering fingers, as they swooped down upon him and seized his body up, and lifted him up out of the water...

"Hailey, Please-Don't, you can't treat me like this.....", Tom struggled around within her confining grasp....

"Sweetheart, Hailey?,....Please!" "Just let me go!" "No! Don't do this!" Toms begging only amused her more, as she toyed with him.

He slid-down across the slick surface again, and again, as she repeated the 'catch-n-release' game, of slippy-slide...

Tom couldn't beleive that this was actually happening to him. This little girl was useing him like a 'rubber-duck', and he could do nothing to defend himself....

The soapy foam had gotten into his eyes on the tenth, or twelfth pass, and the burning soap was stinging them. He screamed out to her, that she was hurting him, and the instant that she heard his distress, she lifted him out, and placed him onto a bed of terry-cloth towel....

The stinging soap reddened his eyes as he rubbed them into the dry material of the towel. The cooler outside air was a relief, as he could now relax, and settle himself down...

When he was able to open his eyes, he realized that he was sitting on the toilet seat, in the center of a huge white-towel. Hailey was nearly in tears, as she studied him closely...

"I'm sorry, please don't tell Sara, I promise, I won't hurt you anymore, O.K., Please!", Hailey's voice trembled, as she struggled to keep from crying. The instant that she stood, the splashing water, gushed around her tremendous figure and cascaded down across her glissening statue and poured into the pool of bubbles in an amazing waterfall of streaming rivers...

Toms body shook at the colossal form, the glorious size of her naked body, so close was a spectical that burned into his mind....

Her undeveloped budding breasts, smoothed down with the soapy suds, as she stepped free of the tub and grabbed another towel, and rubbed herself-off with it, wiping the wettness from her glissening skin, then wrapping the towel around her body.

Tom was left there on the towel, as she drained the tub, and pulled her black-tights back-onto her legs, and wiggled into them...

She rinsed the tub out, and dryed off the floor, then she found a hair-brush and started brushing her hair. The view, from where Tom sat was a spactacular show of movement, as the gigantic girl went casually about her routine, getting dryed-off and redressed...

He couldn't believe that such an enormas being could display such gracefulness, and delecate, feminine, movements, 'that' at such a huge-magnificent size!

He was trembling again, just realizing the differance in their 'size'...

The shifting of her hips as she side-stepped around within the smaller space of the bathroom, forced him to consider the simple-strength, just within one of her massive glut's...

The impact of her barefoot, as she stepped down, resounded within the floor...

A heavy thudding thump.....

He watched the flexing muscles within her legs, as she bent down and turned and twisted....

So young, so pretty, so oblivious to the power of her majestic beauty....



******




Tom sat at the edge of the window, after he had asked Hailey to put him up there, so that he could see outside. She placed him on the sill, and let him alone, to have some time to himself while she gathered up some dirty cloths and put them into the washing-machine.

Tom could see out into the side yard, and further across the street, beyond that an emptie house lot, and he noticed a black car with dark-tinted windows...

The instant that he noticed the car, a gripping twang stabbed him in the gut, alerting him to the suspiciousness of that vehical. Toms intuition told him that 'something' wasn't right about that black car...

He noticed the power-windows, on the passenger-side, as the window opened, and a round cylinder shaped scope poked out, and was directly-pointed right at Saras house...

Tom watched the scope, as it tilted and swept around, observing the perimiter of Sara's property.

He got down on his belly when the scope pointed directly at his window. The door on the drivers side opened, and a woman stepped out and stood-up, a middle-aged blond with a long pony-tail. She stretched, and loosened up her shoulders, then she took off her sunglasses and starred directly at the house.

Toms heart sank, as the squinting eyes of the blond seemed to focus-in, right upon 'him'...

She walked around behind the car, and the trunk-lid popped-open, she gathered a few small objects from inside, and closed the trunk-lid. The woman walked across the street, headed straight for the house!

Tom turned to find out where Hailey had gotten to, and realized that she was still in the back, putting things away, and straightening up the house. The wall down from the window sill was at least a 40 foot drop, and Tom realized that he was stuck up there...

'Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang!", the alarming 'knocking', on the door, told him that the suspisious blond was just beyond the doorway!

Hailey heard the knocking and came running down the hallway, headed for the door. Tom yelled-out to her as she passed, and she stopped and raised her level-flat palm out in front of him...

Tom crawled into her palm, and looked up at her with a straight-faced order;

"Hide-me, Hailey!", Tom yelled to her, "An,-don't let them IN!", he barked...

" O.K.,o.k., o.k....., here, get in here, an be quiet!", she whispered, as she held open her waist-band and dumped Toms flayling body right into her tights!

Hailey pulled her skirt back down over her waist, consealing the trapped lump of her tiny buddy, and she walked to the door to open it...

The outside door was locked, so she knew that they couldn't get inside without her first, unlocking it...

Tom was cramped-up inside the front area of Haileys crotch, and the heated pocket of tight space was NOT, where he would have suggested to be hidden, but- he would have to make himself more clear, the next 'Time'!

If there were a 'next' time! The stretchy-nylon fabric held his trapped body, compressed into the warmth of her lower-body, and the humid air was sweltering hot...

"Yes?", Hailey asked, as she opened the door just enough, to allow her to see the tall-blond-visitor.

"Yes, Hello,...I'm with the electric company, an we're just inspecting the service in your area here, and we'd like to perform a quick service check in your house-hold here,...Is the owner of the home, around?", the blond spoke like a professional, a blantent 'lieing' Professional!

"No, the owners not HERE, you'll have to come back later", Hailey yelled at her, before slamming the door in her face.

'Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang!", the sudden pounding scared Hailey, and she locked, and bolted the door!

The sudden swiftness of her running sent Tom on a wobbling-shifting ride, that jerked his trapped body around within the tight-confinment of the sweltering pocket...

The moment that the wobbling stopped, light flooded inside, and the spidery fingertips of Haileys searching hand attacked him and gripped his body-up, and pulled him free of the heated space.

Tom found himself starring into Haileys excited eyes as she held him up closly to her face...

"What NOW?", she whispered to him.

"Just stay still, and wait, they'll go away...", Tom yelled up to her...

"Good-Job, Hailey, real, good-job, girl!", Tom reasured her...

Hailey smiled at him, and held him a little more snuggly, as she huddled down next to the wall, inside of the hallway, just next to the back-door. The knocking continued several more times, and after a short while, Tom told Hailey to take him back to the window.

The young girl did as he said, and the window sill was now shaded by the tree limbs that overshadowed that side of the house. Tom realized that the black-car was gone, and they had appairantly left...

Hailey stood behind him, and peered out from above his tiny head, and the two of them just watched for a long while...

Tom could feel Hailey's hot breath, swirling around his body, reminding him again, of his giant-sized perdiciment...

The way that it was going, Tom didn't have much hope left, as he realized just how insignificant that his miniature life had become...

He couldn't even get down from the window, Or, get anything to eat, Or, protect himself from a little girl!

The image of that blond woman returned to his mind, as his intuition took over, and started sending him preminitions....

The woman was definatly searching for him, but-'who' was she working for? The lawyer, or the state, Tom was not very sure about that, but that woman would return, he was sure, of it!

*****


Sara returned that evening, and brought leftovers from the restaurant, the tater-tots and gravy, was a satisfying meal, Tom managed to consume two hole 'Tot's', and the gravy that had soaked into them really hit the emptie stomach with a filling relief...

Hailey was watching television, a movie about a wild horse, or something,....

Tom sat on the smooth inner-thigh of Sara's leg, as she relaxed in the lazy-boy chair. She was drinking a cola, and letting Tom sip from the bottle-cap, as she watched from above. She had noticed the way that he rubbed the soft skin of her leg, and was enjoying the feeling of his tiny being, as he sat on the middle most section of her bare-thigh..........







******************
End Notes:

Delving into the depths of your memory.......

Ch. 5 'Sara' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Tom enters a true fantasy world of blissful pleasure.  Childhood fantasys realized....

'The Decrement of Tom'






By :wildcatman






Chapter 5












Sara's warm hand protectivly curled around his back as he sat on the wide surface of her bare thigh. The scent of her was nearly consuming him....

The warmth, and the smell of fruity-lotion, blended with the natural aroma of her enormas body, sent his mind into a trance that took his libedo to a whole different plane...

Tom was drunk, his body quaked with overwhelming passion. The softness of the everspreading skin was absorbing what little resistance that he had left...

Sara wrapped her fingers around him and effortlessly took his tiny body-up, and rocked forward in the recliner, and bent-up with a leaning motion, as she stood-up from the chair.

She took him smoothly down the hall, and into the last room at the end. Her bedroom. Sara sat him down on her pillow, and turned and left. She had to wake-up Hailey, and turn off the T.V....

She made sure that all the lights were off, after her sister was tucked-in, and she made one last check, across the street, to see if any strange vehicals were parked there...

She headed for the bathroom, and brushed her teeth, and her hair. She changed into her nighty, and put on a fresh pair of underwear. After the clocks alarm-timer was set, she was ready for bed herself.

Sara gazed down at the tiny, little, man. He was so 'small'...

She felt responsable for his situation, not just the shrinking part, but the whole thing...

That stupid Bruce! He was nothing but trouble, she couldn't understand how, she had let herself even consider going out with him.

The moment that she had met Tom, she was able to see the exstream differance between the two, and the way that Tom had treated her was so perfect, and good, as the way he made her feel, about herself.....

She was falling for him, and fast....

She slowly pulled the covers back, and gently scooted into the bed...

*****


Tom was startled awake by the jostling motion when the giantess Sara slid into the bed. The rocking and shifting was like a 'ships-tilting', when the tide was strong...

He braced himself as the bouncing motion awakened him, Sara's hair was now loose, and flowing around her neck, as she softly lowered her head down onto the pillow next to him. Tom looked at her giant face in the dim light of the glowing night-light, that was just below in a outlet on the wall.

The way her eyes sparkled, and glimmered, in the dim light was like that of a Goddess....

Sara slid her hand up around him in a protective wall. Tom could feel the warmth of it, as the smell of mild-soap, and a sweet parfume swirled into the air around him. Her yawning moan, was even a soothing, though-'Rumbling', sound, as she stretched and wiggled into a comfortable position.

He found his now nearly naked body, resting just under her soft, huge, palm....

Tom reached up, and stroked his fingertips over the skin on her warm palm...

The reality, of the true, situation, was just so 'strange'....

How could this have happened to him? People just don't 'Shrink', it just didn't make any sense at all, and his mind began searching for some reasonable explanation. The whole idea of being a miniature size, just a fraction of a normal-sized man, the defencless, and completely helpless size.

The strangness of the whole thing, caused him to consider death, and just how to do it...

He couldn't live like this, Sara would soon tire of him, and she wouldn't just continue to care for him like a little pet....

All the other women that he'd been with would never keep him, No,way,...they would most likly sell him to the highest bidder, or just dump him off somewhere...

No, this euphoria wouldn't last long, Tom concidered...

However, if he was going to go, 'OUT'- he was going to go out with some style, and grace!

The sight of Sara's beautiful face, right in front of him was a moment in time that he wished he could just 'Stop', she was so beautiful, right at this moment...

He no longer had any fear, as his new realazation bloomed in his mind...

He was going to exsplore this, 'this', meaning, an old fantasy that he had pushed way back into the back of his mind, and forgotten...

A childhood dream, a form of escape, a 'pretending', a dominant fantasy of recurring night-mares!

The miniature sized man, with an enormas woman!

Maybe this wasn't a punishment. Maybe it was a reward, for living a 'good' life. The majestic Goddess was smiling down upon him, Yes! That had to be it! The ultimate fantasy, Realized!

Just for him. He remembered all those fantasy's, from his younger days, just after he started looking at girls in a completely different way. The days he spent at the lake during summer camp in the seventh grade, the bikini's, and the horse-back riding, the cheerleaders, the summer concerts in the park...

All of those mid-night dreams where, he would be able to become so small, that he could just walk right under a closed door and enter the 'land of the giantess'

He thought about the way that he had imagined it, back then....

However, it was even better than all those dreams put together, he was now living it!

Sara was the most beautiful woman that he had ever met, and she was right here in front of him, as a woman, and his most desired fantasy---'A Giantess'

Tom's heart was throbbing inside of his tiny chest, as he stood-up and walked over to touch her magnificent face. The skin was a mocha-color, that glissened with a tiny-bit of oil on the surface. The startled reaction, that he caused when she felt his feathery touch, made her lift her head and squint her eyes down at him....

"Tom, what-cha-doin'?", her breath wafted over him.....

"You can't sleep ether huh?", she slightly lifted her head-up, and focused on her little boyfriend.

Tom carefully approached her mouth, and placed both hands on the pillow-soft skin of her pouty upper lip. The moist smoothness quivered, responding to his tiny touch.

The size of her lips, easily large enough to take his entire body into the maul of her open mouth....

A warm gust of wind swirled from the open tunnels of her smooth nose....

Tom was so transfixed on her, that nothing else exsited, just her, just, Sara. Her hair spilled down over the pillow, and appeared like a flowing stream, as Tom stepped into it and walked over to her cheek...

The size of her giant ear was drawing his attention. He examined the intriquit detail of the design inside her beautiful ear. The tiny thin covering of velvet hair that swirled over the side of her powerful jawline....

The scent of her enormas body, blended with the heat, that emmenated from under the sheet flowed over his tiny being and intoxacated his mind with a deleirious, lustfull, desire...

The solid erection that pressed against his shorts rubbed into the front of them as he walked. Sara opened her top-button of her the frilly nighty, and allowed her perkie breasts to feel the cooler air...

Tom's entire view was filled with the glourious display of her naked breasts. Sara's hand found him, and gently compressed around his body.

"Oh-Tom, Mmmmmmmm, come-ta-meee...", Sara's whisper sounded...

The dipping-lifting motion distracted him slightly, when Sara raised up onto one elbow, proping herself up on her side. Then, without warning, he was pressed firmly into the wall of creamy breast, as she held him within her open palm....

The world became a foggy, blurry, cloud, as he was rubbed slowly over the delicate softness...

The solid-nipple, bumped into his face as her hand positioned him there...

The firmer-skin was heated, and darker, with a bumpy circular pattern around it...

He grabbed the erect knobby, and with both hands, he squeezed and massaged it while kissing and licking the rubbery pertrusion....

Wildly, he licked at it, sucking, and kissing it with a fatuous fervor of an animal.

The hand that positioned him, gripped tighter, and manuvered his face were the giantess wanted...

"Mmmm, Uummm,..mmmmmmOooohh,....yessss,..Tomm,...yesssssss.......", Sara's moaning pleasure filled the entire world....

Complete control, was hers....

Sara shifted the tiny mouth, to her other breast, as it quickly lapped away at her tingling nipples...

The miniscule size was just so delicate, and yet so, wonderful...

She could feel the incredable little tougue, as it flicked-away at her gigantic breast. The sensation was so delishious, and tender...

She shifted him back to the other-side, once again and sighed with a grunting, frustration...

Tom felt the growing nipples become even harder, as the giantess became more excited. The heavy thumping heart, pounded harder as her breathing pumped faster, and faster....

The heat increased, forming a moist dew of slippery sweat all across the creamy skin of her enormas boob's...

His ribs strained under her grasp, as she unconsciously squeezed him a little tighter...

He was lifted away, and up, to her mouth. Her emotionless face was sleepy-eyed, and deleirious as she opened her mouth and pressed her sweltering-hot lips, over his trapped body...

"MMMmmmuuummm,...Yummmmm,Ummmmm, she slobbered, as her mauling wet lips consumed his straining little body...

Saturating his tiny shorts, and liberally drenching his entire midsection with her oilly salava...

"MMuuummWhaaa", working her mouth over his waist, she used her powerful tougue to remove his sopping wet shorts...

The tiny pair of blue pants was sucked off of his legs with a hungry-devourering pressure, that sent a sudden pang of unexspected fear through Toms mind as the tip of Sara's powerful tougue searched out the shorts, and sucked them off his body, and spit them out...

His rigid-cock, now free, poled-out into the air for only a mere fraction of a second, before he felt the swollowing engulfment of her cavernious mouth. Taking him completely inside, up to his chest....

Sara's mouth held him, trapped inside, as her powerful tougue saturated his straining lower-body like a 'man-sized' pop-sickle....

She could feel his firm butt, flexing, as it pumped wildly against her lower-lip...

Opening her mouth wider, she drew his naked body inside, even deeper, and closed her lips over his upper-chest with a sucking vaccuum of increasing pressure...

Tom's cock touched the ridges, of the hard-roof, of her swollowing mouth....

His butt sinking into the bed of her rough tougue, as the teasing warmth soaked into his captive form. He breathed in between her gushing breaths, so that he could get a fresh breath of oxygen, as the giantess was pulling all of the surrounding air away from him, as she sucked-in nearly all of the available air....

His body was tingling, and the skin was slightly burning with the acidic juice's of her hungry mouth. He reached out and gripped at her lips and held fast, as she slathered his body with a rapid, powerful, embrace....

Her massive breath became like a blast-furnace, as she fingered herself feverishly. Driving herself to an orgasum, with tiny Tom trapped within her clamped teeth....

He couldn't move a muscle, as she set her teeth together, compressing firmly against him...

The hard surface of the solid edges held his limbs spread as Sara enjoyed the first wave of an exsplosive orgasum.

Her eminnent orgasum sent her into a writhing, jerking-spasum of convolsive pleasure...

Tom was assulted by the heated breaths of the giantess...

His untouched cock wobbled freely, and strained in the steam-bath of her confining mouth. His brain was filled with desire, as he was forced to submit to her, he could only wait, untill she allowed him the freedom of movement again....

Sara came hard, and when she finally relaxed, her mouth released her tiny prisoner, and she slowly pulled his slippery body out of her restricting mouth, and set him down on her sweaty stomach.

The colder-outside air awakened his intoxacated brain, with a shocking ice-like breeze...

The front of her body was displayed fully, as she had removed her top, and tossed-it aside when he was trapped within her mouth. Tom was breathing in the fresher-air and awakening to the frustrated realazation that his balls were tightly swollen, and his cock twitched and jerked with the slightest sensation of touch.

He layed spread-out on his belly, pressing his hot-cock into the warmth of her enormas body. The dry skin wasn't as soft as her mouth, and his mind became distraught with sexual pressure!

He rose-up, and lowered down, in rythmic waves, as Sara caught her breath...

He could feel the strength, of her pounding heart, as it rapidly pumped within her colosal body. His pumping ride continued, up, and down, with every forceful breath that she took. Lifting, and lowering, lifting, and lowering....

He looked up at her with desire, and the submissivness of a slave....

His tiny body was just so 'small', that Sara, could just 'use' him, any way that she wished...

Her pussy was now well lubracated, and still hungered for more, as she recovered from the first orgasum and caught her breath...

Tom had no Idea of Sara's sexual appetite, and he was about to find out just how hungry she was!

Sara was a machine, when it came to sex. She could go all night long. Tom was about to find out that he was getting way more, than what he bargained for!!!!!








*****************
End Notes:

Wow!  Is it getting HOT in here?

Ch. 6 'Sara', con't. by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Tom discovers that being small is a reward.  He accepts his fate with open arms.

'The Decrement of Tom'






By: wildcatman






Chapter 6












Tom floated upon her pumping breaths, as she regained her composure and found him on his hands and knees, just below her belly-button....

She chuckled softly, as she realized that his tiny sex was still straining for some relief.

"Oh, sweety,...climb up here, where I can see you, hmmmmm?", she whispered.

Her flexing band of abdominal muscles caused him to wobble, as she playfully jerked them, and teased him with them, by making his journey a little unstable....

The way that she had treated him within her sweltering mouth, he was a little unsure of her plans for him, as he noticed that a devilish smile was sneaking on to her puffy lips.

"Come-on,...that's it, just a little further,..that's my little loverboy!", Sara's teasing tone was frustrating, and arrousing at the same time, as he crawled-up across the tightening ridges of her mildly-formed-six-pack ab's....

Tom made it up to the valley, between the flanking cresent-shaped breasts...

The solid breast-bone that was just under him was easier to crawl on, but he quickly realized that he wouldn't be staying very long....

The sudden grasping of his hips, was quickly followed by a flight path, that lifted his flayling body up to her pillow-soft lips...

His face was crushed into her moist lips, and they smothered him with huge, slathering kisses....

The giggling thunder of her throat sent a shaking vibration throughout his captive form...

"Mmmmuuuuummmmm,..Wha!", snickering, and giggling, then, he was attacked again....

"Mmmmmmmm,...Mmmmmmmm,...Mmmmmmm,.....Mmmmmmm,.......OOooohhhhhmmmmmmmmmm,.....Smack, Smack, Smack,"

Sara delighted in feeling his tiny, little, manhood as it wobbled around in the air...

She loved this new way of treating a man, she was now in charge, and she just 'couldn't', help herself from enjoying the 'power', that it gave to her!

She knew that he was sexually-charged, and overwhelmed by her, and that made her feel so empowered, and dominant!

She felt like a Goddess! Tom was beating at her knuckles with both fists, as she playfully continued to smother him with juicy kisses...

"Tommy, Mmmmm, you taste SOOOO-GOOD!, she teased.

"Mmmm, I could just EAT, you-all-up!", she teased, some more....

"Yummy, Yummy, Yummy!, Sara, blew her heated breath right into his face...

*****

Tom's balls were about to literally 'Exsplode'!

He fought at her relentless kissing lips, but it only amused her!

The gripping fingers that restrained him was so huge that a punch from him, wasn't even noticed by her!

He punched as hard as he could, just to try and get her attention, but, she just giggled, and continued slathering him with smothering giantess kisses!!!

His strenght was decreasing fast, as she relentlessly continued teasing his miniascule form. He tried to resist, but she playfully increased her teasing!

"Muumm-whA!" "Muumm-whA!" "Muumm-whA!", she devoured his whole front, covering his chest, and entire face with massive smothering kisses...

(Maybe, it would have been safer, sleeping with Hailey!)

Sara began to lick his naked belly, secretly 'avoiding' his frustrated, little, stem, as she tickled, and lightly licked-up across his tiny, bare-belly...

"Oh, Tom your turning me on 'So' bad, Oh GOD!", Sara blurted-out.

"I have an Idea, I Want to Feel you,'Crawling' on my Bare-BUTT!"

she exsclaimed, as if it would be the most 'wonderful' Idea that she could have come up with!

The sheet, and quilt, was thrown to the floor, and Sara rolled onto her belly, and with a swinging motion, and a quick-rough release, Tom found himself dropped right between her bare-naked thighs, trapped inside the canyon of her open rear!

"Climb-on UP, I want to 'feel', you, Tom, come-on, it'll be fun!", she commanded him...

Tom looked up at the twin-mounds that smoothed down over, and dissappeared into the flattened-out thighs that flanked his dwarfed form...

The narrow space that divided the two, drew his attention as he peered into the misty-space of her magnificent ass...

The inner-thighs were smooth, and flawless...

Tom was gasping for breath as he still struggled to get it back, after the relentless kissing attack...

The easiest way up, would be to just climb-up inside of the wedge-like seam, the inner-most area of her Ass.

The closer he got to it, the more that his heart began to race...

Sara was starting to get impatent, and clamped her cheeks together in frustration...

The sight of that, 'Clamping', gripping motion, only deterred what little courage that he had left...

Her magnificent Ass, though, quite beautiful, and gigantic, as Tom looked up at it with such amazment, and wonder. That the thought of being interposed within the mighty glutius-maximus, and wedged between those powerful, mountainous, cheeks, sent a surge of fear into his gut!

"Sara, I don't want to do this!", Tom yelled-out to her in frustrated humileation.

"Oh, Come-On!, It'll be fun Tommy, I won't hurt you", "I Promise!", she whispered, in a sexy, feline-like purr, that sent a prickling-tingle down Tom's spine...

"Come-on baby, Please!", Sara cooed.

"O.K.!,.... but, don't squeeze, O.K.?", Tom asked her, with an anguished request.

After, a rumbling quake of giggling, Sara agreed, and told him to, "hurry-up!"

******

Tom climbed into the wobbling space and found it easier to push against the inner walls and spread them apart as he worked his way up the sweaty tunnel.

The sweat was slippery, and soon covered his palms with a greasy oil-like coating of musky tang. He wedged himself into the cramped space and wriggled-up in-between the heavy globes.

Sara's movements startled him, when she quivered, and jerked in reaction to his worm-like movements....

The heated smell of her, intoxacated him. He held his breath when he reached the ring-like hole, that centered the deepest part of the crevase.

The wrinkled opening, winked, and puckered, as he quickly made his way past the dank-darker, area....

Tom was releaved to get past it, and paused to relax in the smoother skin of her upper buttox...

The sudden compression, caught him off-guard, when the walls suddenly just, 'Grabbed Him'...

"What the hell?", Tom screamed-out!



******



Sara giggled as she clamped-down, and trapped his little body within her most sensative area...

She simply could 'NOT' resist, capturing him in there!

She could feel his tiny struggles, and his hot little cock, as she held him firmly between her sweaty ass cheeks...

She reveled in the most exsquisite sensation. The thought of having a completely full-grown man, trapped inside her Ass was just so empowering!

"Eew, yeA!", she mumbled softly under her breath...

She could just 'Crush', him if she so desired, and so effortlessly too. He wasn't going anywhere, unless 'she' allowed him to....

Toms frantic struggles felt so good. Sara was getting so hot now, that she restained herself, and released him.

Tom quickly climbed on up, and crawled out ontop of her rounded mounds of glourious BUTT!

He was releaved to escape the gripping ass muscles, as they could have easily squashed him flat!

He caught his breath and walked up across her smooth lower back, and started to climb the slope-like incline of her bare back.

Sara started to turn onto her side, and the rolling motion caused Tom to drop to his hands and knees.

The smooth bare skin gave nothing to grab on to, and he crawled faster up the solid-groove of her spinal column...

He got up between the wing-like shoulder-blades, and the skin was so warm and soft that he wanted to rub himself on it, as he crawled on up to her shoulder. The shiny-black strands of hair, that had strayed away from the mane, gave him a 'rope-like' hand hold, and he pulled himself on up to her rising, rounded, shoulder...

Sara rose on up into a sitting position, and turned her face toward him as she discovered him sitting on her shoulder...

"See, I told you that it would be fun", she whispered.

"You liar, you told me that you wouldn't squeeze me!", Tom yelled-out, as he gathered up a handful of hair to hang on to. Her laughter quaked as she burst into a giggling fit of hysteric's...

"You promised!", Tom added, in a squealing yelp!

Sara couldn't help but laugh at his complaning, little, voice. It was so funny, 'for her' to hear him 'yelling' at her, about being nearly squashed within her butt-crack!

"Oh, you, think it's funny, huh?", Tom screamed.

"Yes, it is kinda funny, and it tickled too!", Sara told him as she continued giggling at his tiny figure...

Toms humileated reaction amuzed her even more. The whole Idea of having such complete control over him arroused her so much that her heated sex was flexing, and dripping, with tingling pleasure!

She was struggling to restrain her desire, the impulse to just seize him up and 'use' him to satisfy her hungry pussy was the only thing on her mind!

Sara didn't want to hurt him, but the Idea was compelling her to exsplore the exsquisite sensation of having him within her seething vag-jay-jay!

Tom wasn't exspecting it, or was he 'prepaired' for what the giantess had in mind. The sudden 'change' in her exspression scared him, when the warmth of her palm enclosed over him and squeezed around his resisting limbs....

"Sara, wait a minute, what are ya' gonna' do-ta-me??", Tom was swiftly, and carefully lowered down into the enclosure of her thighs. He was released, and pushed forward, toward the now sweltering wall of dripping giant pussy-lips...

"Sara Please, stop, wait a minute, what, wait, I'm, hey, Sara?, SARA!..", Toms tiny complaning squeaks were smothered-out, when the mouth of the hungry opening compressed around him....

"Kiss-me, Tom.....Lick-me, baby...", she breathed....

The slippery ultra-soft lips were uneven, and dripping with juicy oil, as he was pressed-into-it, with the forceful proding fingertips of a single delicate hand. She drove him forward, and squashed him into the heated wettness....

His cock had lost it's firmness, as the smothering reaction to being shoved into the mighty cunt, took his arrousal away, and replaced it with life-threatening terror!

Sara wouldn't do this, would she? Not this! He was starting to freak-out, as the lips slightly parted, and seemed to draw at his tiny body like a vacuum...

"Sara NO!", Tom yelled into the slathering space of her monstrous womanhood!

"Sara, please I'll suffacate!, he screamed-out!



*****



Sara felt his struggling little body squashed into her tingling pussy, and she loved the way it wiggled, and pressed against her....

The rippling sensation was driving her wild! There was no turning back NOW!

She firmly pressed him into her sensative lips, and gasp with breath-taking pleasure...

His legs kicked, and his arms flayled all around as she inserted him into the sloppy-slippery mouth...

The way that his tiny body felt, she had to fight to keep from getting to rough!

"OOOOhhhhhhhh,.....GOD!, Sara gasped-out in wonderous pleasure......

"MMmmm, yeA!", she whispered. The firm grasp of her inner-walls constricted around him, compressing, and trapping him inside.....

She gripped at the tiny wrist of one of his free hands, and pinched it up with a single finger and thumb, as she started to pull him out, slowly-, then, in a sudden change of direction, she found his shoulders, and firmly pressed him back into the willing maul....

She could feel, every movement that he made, and the sensation was creating a heated pressure within her core that was taking her mind to levels that she never knew exsisted!

Sara moaned with trembling pleasure as she plunged his little body deeper into her swollowing pussy. His futile resistance only increased her hunger...

The sloppy wettness drenched his body, as she released a gushing-splash of sparkling liquid...

She was trembling with overwhelming heat, as she 'used' him....

Tom had become a 'TOY', a most exsquisite pleasure Toy! A living, breathing, sex-toy....

The tiny gasping breaths that he took, she could feel. The kicking legs, the pressing hands, and even his mimiscule fingers, she felt that, too....

The waves of orgasum came on quickly, and Sara jerked with an exsplosive response to the first clamping eruption!



*******



Tom found the slippery walls enclosing around his trapped body, and tried to break free...

The failed attempts only made her hotter, as he was plunged into the oven-like heat of her enveloping sex...

He found the inflated-bulb of her clitorious, as it slapped into his tiny face. He took it into his hands and pulled....

She jerked, and squeezed her thighs together! The reaction was instantanious!

Tom then realized what he needed to do....

He began squeeezing, and sucking, and licking, the sensitive gland....

His insidious idea was working, as he found that 'He' could now have just a tiny-bit, of 'control'.

The quivering clit enlarged, and firmed up, as he tenderly stroked it, and lavished it with wild kisses, and massaging fingertips....

Sara squealed-out in overwhelming pleasure!

Then she squeezed her thighs together, and convolsivly erupted with spasmic-jerking, and unconscious, dream-like euphoria....

Tom was nearly crushed as she quaked, and rocked about....

He held his breath, and braced himself from the crushing inner walls, as their constriction squeezed violently!

The temporary force, subsided, and slowly relaxed around his body, but if he tried to move, he would be caught-up, in a grasping squeeze that recaptured him!

He was barly able to breath, and just waited for his giantess mistress to let him go...

Streams of slippery juice flowed out around his saturated skin....

Sara finally relaxed, and Tom was able to slip free of the satisfied, giant-pussy. The dry sheet was a comforting sensation as he flopped onto it and gasped in a breath of fresh air...


He crawled away, along the inside of one wall-like thigh, and made his way toward the open area between her rising knees.

It was so dream-like, and mezmerizing to reflect on the event that had just happened to him...

Tom regained his breath, and cleared his mind as he stared up at the landscape of her glourious, naked body...

Her pumping exshusted breaths, flexing her chest as she recovered from the pleasure of her new toy.
End Notes:

Should I keep going?  What do you think?

Ch.7 'Sarah' cont.' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Sarah enjoys her new toy....

'The Decrement of Tom"






By: wildcatman







Chapter 7












Tom staired up between the long, high, ridges of her bare-naked legs. Saras beautiful body was like a masterpeice. The contour of her shape was just so exsquisite. He could never have noticed such splendor, untill his physical being was reduced to this 'new' size.

He slowly crawled further away, down toward her bare-feet....

He was working against his desire, and his animal lust, to just start covering her glourious legs with slobbering kisses...

He was wiping the juicy-oil off of his naked body, while he crawled across the cotton sheet...

He scooted over next to her huge left foot, and instantly noticed the mid-night blue, nail polish, the sparkling metal-flake within the dark-blue was an attractive detail...

The weight of her leg, caused the heel of her foot to sink into the cushion of the mattress, creating a depression that revealed the tremendious pressure...

The heel was forming a crater that Tom could have parked his truck in!

He quietly crawled past the pretty toes, stopping to just admire their beauty...

Tom jumped with sudden surprize, when the huge foot lifted-up and drifted over,... above him,.. and floated there!

The wrinkled sole slowly circled-around above him, as it slowly lowered down, closer, and closer....

Tom started to get up onto his hands and knees, and scramble out of the way, but, just a little to slow to react, and he was squashed-down under the desending foot!

The leathery-skin was forcing him down into the resisting softness of the sheet covered bed. The emmence pressure trapped his little body completely under it, and gradually settled down upon him with a slow, building, pressure...

He screamed at her, a squeaking bleat of despairation...

Sara's eyes glazed over, and she pressed down firmly...

Sara was in a trance-like daze as she slowly let the full weight of her silkie-sole down upon the tinie-man...

She felt another surge, of heated, tingling, pulsations within her loins, as the muted little cries escaped from under her foot.

The sensation was so wonderful. So much stronger than she had ever felt before! The intensity of her arrousal, while she so-easily dominated this little naked man, drove her libido to the peak...

His sweat-covered skin so lustrous and warm under her smooth sole...

"Sara please, your crushing me!", Tom begged...

She heard the muted squeaking, but couldn't help herself, she ignored his pleading yelps and enjoyed the simple domination.

The ball of her foot compressed over his pumping chest. The drilling vibration of his excited heart tickled the bottom of her foot...

"Please, Sara!", the muffled sound of his voice caught her off-guard, the mezmerized state of arrousal lifted, and she quickly removed her foot...

Tom scrambled up onto his feet and started to run, when he saw her leaning forward toward him...

Just as he found his footing, and took a full running lunge, his waist was restricted within the huge palm of her right hand, and he was swiftly lifted, and carried up in front of her glaring eyes...

"I'm sorry Tom I don't know what came over me!", Sara blurted-out, sounding confused, and distraught...

"Please baby, forgive me, I've never felt this way before, I won't do it again, kay?", she whispered into his frustrated little face, while holding him so close that her hot breath blasted into him with a puffing gust of sour-scented air.

Tom couldn't struggle anymore, and he just staired up at her with a look of complete confusion. He felt so humileated, and rediculious...

He didn't trust her anymore, as he gazed into her humungous face. She had become a complete stranger, as he staired into her huge blue eyes...

Sara waited for him to answer her, but he just looked up at her with a look of dispair...

She studied him closly, and held him tightly within her grip.

Her eyes quivered, and shifted, as she turned and laid back against her head-board and rested her head back down onto the pillow...

She lowered him down onto her belly, and released him to sit on her chest, just below her breasts. Waiting for him to speak, she relaxed, and just watched his reaction to her...

The realization of his predicament, confused him, when he sat on top of her breast-bone like a tiny-pet-mouse...

"Sara, you could have killed me!", Tom told her.

She just staired back at him with a curious exspression. He stood, and walked up closer to her face, stepping up between her boobs, and right on up to her chin...

He reached out and touched her cheek, and rubbed the silkie-skin. The giant-size of her was causing his heart to trill...

The fear of her magnificent-size alone was sending alarming signals to his brain, his adrenalin-packed blood surged threw his veins with a pounding pulse...

"Tom, you don't think that I would hurt you, do you?", she whispered to him...

"No, not on purpose, but-, you were getting a little rough Sara, and I have no way to defend myself at this rediculious 'size'!"

"You could have crushed me, under your foot like that!", Tom yelled into her huge, wall-like, face...

The glissening moisture of a layer of tears formed along the lower eye-lids, and welled-up in a crystal-clear roll, just before the first splash of a single droplet, the size of a foot-ball, popped-out and burst onto her bare-skined chest...

Tom felt the splash, as a spray of salty mist drifted onto him.

Then, two more popped, followed by several more, then the sound of suction, of sucking wind, and a sudden jerking motion, and Tom was knocked off his feet, and the jerking, ear-shattering sound of her crying filled the world around him!

"Oh, Tom,...I'm, so,...sorry,...OH, I, didn't mean to hurt you, I,...LOVE,...YOU!


*******



Tom heard the words. He heard them echoing, inside his head. He listened to the giantess crying, and sobbing, as she caught him up, and replaced him onto her bed, just by her side...

He sat down, and waited for her to compose herself, and thought about what to say to her. He did have feelings for her, and she was very beautiful, but the thought of being so small was confusing enough...

How could a woman like her be in love with a doll-sized man?

She was just in lust with him, Tom considered...

She wouldn't feel this way for long, she'd soon tire of him, and that would be the end of it.

Sara leaned on one elbow, and surrounded him with her other arm as she encircled him within it. The captivating way that she placed her giant arm around him made him feel like a prisoner...

He just sat on his knees, and peered up into her tearing eyes...

She sniffled, and wiped her eyes with the corner of the sheet. The make-up smeared and her appearance changed. She suddenly took-on the look of a demon-like monster. The way her darker eye-lids smeared with the blackened make-up, her precipitous irruption and her unpredictable nature confused him...

She seemed to take-on a predatory personality, the protectiveness, became a possessivness....

Tom felt like he was just her tiny, little, pet...

Maybe, if he tried a different approach. How would she react, if he just simply ignored her and didn't respond to her affections, and lavations....

"Tommy, come closer sweety", her lips whispered...

He just turned away from her and didn't respond. The air seemed to get heavy, and thicker...

The bed moved when she lifted her arm up. The fingers of the huge hand touched at his shoulder, and he was forced to turn toward her...

"Tommy, please dear, don't be mad at me...." "I didn't mean to hurt you, please, forgive me!", she raised her voice slightly....

Lowering her massive face down above him, she filled his view, completely...

Her emence breath wafted into his face, "Don't be like that, 'please'-you have to believe-in-me sweety, if I was gonna hurt you, don't you think that I would have already done it by now?"

Tom just squinted his eyes as the heated wind puffed into them, and dryed the moisture within them.

Her impatients was building, as she pushed at his shoulders, scooting him closer, sliding him across the sheet with two rounded pads of her huge fingertips...

"Baby please, just don't be mad at me......", Sara whispered, and blew-out a heated breath of frustration...

The huge fingertips gently stroked at his bare-back, as she delicatly rubbed it in a sensual serenity....

Tom wanted to resist her but found the massage so soothing that he was overcome with her attention.

He felt a warmth returning to his lower body, and strained to try and block the arrousal...

"Tom?", she softly whispered...

Tom turned toward her eyes and met them with a startled reaction, as he realized that her smiling face was so close...

She lowered her mouth down onto his body and pressed her moist lips against him with an overwhelming pressure....

"MMmmmmmmmmm,....mmmmmm,...mmmmmm, oh,..Tom, I, really love you!", Sara'a voice blasted out a heated whisper......


****



Tom was quickly overcome with sexual arrousal as Sara began to softly trace just the tip of her feathery tougue across his trembling body. The light-tip trailed a path of tickling moisture down across his legs, up the inside, and slathered his softened sex with a manipulating tecnique...

It penatrated his ass-crack, and probbed every vunerable area with a devouring assult...

She easily toyed with him, and within just a mere moment of playful teasing, Tom was straining against the powerful tougues rough surface.

His body began to spasum in quick jerks, then-without warning he was suddenly aware, that the teasing had just stopped...

Sarah's face lifted away, as he opened his eyes and saw her starting to rise up and retrieve her wadded panties. His befuddled mind watched in frustration, as she got up and wriggled back into her panties...

"I got an Idea, wait a minute, O.K., sweety, I'll be right back, kay?", she whispered down to him as she stood, and gathered up her nighty from just below on the floor. She wrapped a robe around her, and tied it's cloth belt, flipped her hair back, and walked to the door and stepped out...

Tom was paralized with pressure, as his frustrated cock strained for relief! Was she just torturing him, or was she so oblivious to her actual 'power' that, she just did'nt realize the full affect that she had over him?

He caught his breath and watched her wide hips sway from side to side as she swept out of the room and dissappeared into the hallway...

His swooning head twisted around as he got up on his knees and looked down at his purple-headed rod. It stood up and twitched at the slightest movement. He grabbed it and stroked it a few times just to releave some of the pressure. He almost felt like his balls would burst! The painful pressure had returned, and multipled with a surgeing force...

The sing-song voice of Sara's return alerted him when she reappeared into the doorway carrying a bowl in one hand, and a can of whipped cream in the other...

She had quickly stopped at the bathroom, rinsed off her puss, and dryed it, then went to the kitchen and grabbed some handy little items to add to the torture...

"I'm BA,-aaaa,AAK!, she playfully announced. Then with a rush of movement Tom saw her robe lift away and float to the floor, Instantly revealing her exsqusite figure dressed in the nighty...

The whipped-cream can was quickly lowered down next to him, as her face floated down next to it...

"You like whipped-cream don't cha'?", she whispered down to him...

He didn't have time to answer, when he was gripped-up, and lifted into the bowl of strawberrys!

The cold rough berrys were the size of beach-balls, and their seedy-surface was rough on his skin as he rolled down into the huge bowl...

The bowl flew around in a lazy circle above the bed, as Sarah carried it with her in her hand...

It landed on the bed next to her, allowing Tom to see her laying next to it. She smiled and placed the nozzle of the spray can inside her lips, and the pressurized cream shot into her mouth with a blast of forcing air pressure...

Tom had to readjust his seat between the couple, solid-berrys that he had roughly landed on, and he stumbled around within the tub-sized bowl with an akwardness of a barefoot cowboy in a brier-patch.

Sara chuckled and shook the bed as she scooted closer, and tilted her head back and filled her mouth with another blast of the white cream. She puffed-out her cheeks, and giggled at his reaction when she looked down at him...

His cock jutted-out, and his blushing-red face glanced up at her with a look of despairate frustration...

"Hmmm, what else is on the menu?", she whispered in a sexy saltry voice...

Then she held the tip of the nozzle, just above his waist, and blasted a puffy-pillow, of ice-cold whipped-cream onto his waist!

He gasped-in a shocked breath as the freezing-cold cream covered nearly all of his body!

"Sara what are you trying to DO!", he yelled out, at her blushing face!

"Awl, poor Tommy, all frosty and sweet, 'NOW'-you really 'DO', look good enough to EAT!", she playfully teased...

While she swollowed down a mouthful of the cream. Sara's hand reached into the bowl and extracted one of the straw-berrys and slowly began to nibble at the side of it with her front teeth...

All the while she watched his frustrated reaction, and giggled softly at his humilieation.

"MMmmmm, so delicious, an sweet, just like my tiny, little, Tommy..Mmmm, Yummy!, she licked her lips and slowly smiled with a knowing look of complete satisfaction, while she chewed up the rest of the helpless berry and swollowed it completely...

"Mmmmm, you look so yummy", she continued to tease...

" Just so delectable!", she whispered, as her fingertips enclosed over his cream-covered waist...

"Sara wait!", Tom yelled-out to her sparkling eyes, as they filled his entire view...

The moment that her long pointy tougue lapped-up across his helpless middle and flipped over his cream-coated cock, he nearly CAME!

The next lapping stroke found his tiny cock, and pressed down firmly as it slipped across...

"Mmmmmmm, sli-p-py, an sweeeet!, she seductivly breathed...

Her hot breath wafted over his trapped body as she held him firmly, just as she had held the defensless berry...

"Mmmm, Oh, Tommy? Can I Eat You?", she cooed.......

"Come-on, I'm SOOO-Hungry!", teasing, and taunting him with her tougue, she slathered the cream off of his heated skin before it melted and pooled inside the palm of her hand, where he was now sitting.

The texture of her cool-tongues touch, roughly scraped across his tingling skin with a shocking vibrance, and an electra-tingling sensation, that could have never been exsperianced by any 'normal' sized man!

The most wonderful tingling ripple, surged across his spine and spread-out across his entire body, consuming him within the most blissfull sensation he had ever felt!

The moist-juicy liquid that saturated within his skin, was warming-up, and the heat of her caverious mouth began to increase as it closed over his paralized form. She hummed, as she devoured him, sending vibrations of magnificent pleasure throughout his entire being...

His cock spurted into the humid, open-space of her enormas mouth!

He convolsed, and humped at the powerful tongues rough surface as he slipped into a delerious, wonderful, dream-state of erotic pleasure....

He came, and came, and drained his essents into the mauling pocket of her giant throat, as she swallowed his humping body, right-up to his neck!

He almost hoped that she would,..."just devour him", and consume his diminuative form....

Put an end to his helpless life, and stop his dispair, and suffering...

He came so hard that he lost consciousness and passed out....









*****************
End Notes:

Tom is in a wonderland of Giantess pleasure, and will never even' want' to return, after Sarah shows him what she can do for him.....

Ch. 8 'Wendy' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Tom can't seem to catch a break, from the women that have entered his new life.

'The Decrement of Tom'






By: wildcatman







Chapter 8









The alarm buzzer shattered the early morning dawn with an awful blairing sound that created an avalanche of quaking movement. Sarah's bursting exsplosion of movement awakened Tom with a sudden shock, as he realized that he had survived her swollowing mouth, and had been unknowingly inserted between her breasts....

He drunkenly slid down between the huge, balmy globes, and awkwardly flounced about under the warm canopy of the covers...

The sudden, lifting, flush, alarmed him, when the fluctuating mass of soft skin under him was quickly flooded with bright light...

The foray of sexual stimulation that he had endured, left him weak, and encumbered. The wall of giant stomach, that he tried to cling to, began to rise-up, and the tightening muscle within formed a solid base.

He tumbled down into a 'V'-shaped ditch, and the ultra-smooth inner-thighs of those magnificent legs!

"Goo-mornin' lovA-boo!", her grumbling voice whispered down upon him, as she discovered his tiny naked body struggling between her legs...

"oh, your such-A, randy-lil' thing arn't-cha?", she giggled, as she curled her index finger into a hook, and placed the knuckle inside his belly, so that he could wrap his arms around her finger in a hugging grasp....

Sarah waited for him to get-a-hold-on, before she gently lifted his hugging little form out from the tight-space of her enclosed thighs...

"Sleep-well?", she whispered, while holding him up before her sleepy-blueish-green eyes...

Tom clung to the curled finger like a sloth, as she inspected him. Her finger lowered him down into the palm, of her other waiting hand. He released his bear-hug, and slipped free of the huge finger, and dropped about a foot, into the warm-softness of her floating palm.

He was swiftly lifted on up into the heights of the collosal room, and quietly flew through the air at a swirling pace, as Sarah effortlessly carried him along towards the doorway.

"Let's get a nice hot shower,...hummm?", she purred....

Tom was rubbing his eyes, trying to wake himself-up, as the surging blast of heated water erupted from the shiny-shower-head.

He caught a bit of the misty-spray as Sarah climbed into the shower, and placed him down inside of the bath-tub at her feet.

She removed her nighty, and quickly slipped out of her pantie's and pulled the curtain closed...

Tom stepped backward away from the towering giantess, and away from the pouring flush of flooding water...

The basin began to back-wash, and the tide of hot water swelled closer, and closer to him, while Sarah turned and twisted within the main flow of the spray...

Tom looked-up in complete fasination at the glorious spectical taking place before him, the splashes of gushing water reflected off of her gigantic breasts and burst-away into the air, and rained down upon him like a misty morning dew.

The wide-shaply hips, swayed, and slightly wobbled, as she side-stepped, and turned all around...

The cascading streams flowed down over the glissening skin of her tremendious body, pooling around her powerful feet in gushing ripples of soapy waves...

Looking up the column-like pillars of her shaply legs, was an arrousing sight of glorious feminine beauty...

The tiny, heart-shaped patch of curly-black hairs, that centered the apex of her sex, contrasted against the creamy-white skin of her magnificent body...

The taught stomach, the flexing calves, the perfectly-purportioned pair of matching breasts....

The shiny-black mane of sweeping hair, as it rinsed out the flowing water, and the endearing smile that spread across her mouth, as she gleamed-down from above...


****


Sarah was completely enamored with him, he had become her little prince, and she had become his goddess....

Tom was still in great fear of this new physical size, and every aspect of his life had certain dangers, that was what 'used-to-be' just a casual routine, had now become a particularity.

It was very hard for a man like him to accept such a limiting physical disability. It frustrated him to the core, not to be able to perform such menial little tasks, such as, useing the toilet, well, "That", was definatly out of the question!

Simple things, like for instant's; Cooking, a grilled cheese sandwich, or even just making a peice of toast? (He couldn't even remove a slice of bread from the package) Getting from one room to another, was dangerous....

He had to know where Hailey was, and what she was doing 'Before', he attempted to walk anywhere...

Hailey, had a bad habit, of running through the house at full speed! A normal activity for a little girl, but to Tom it was like having a wild beast of gigantic size, stomping around at charging speeds, spuratically, and surprizingly, without warning!

Her feet, like twin battering-rams, smashing, and crashing down so hard, with quaking-impacts that seemed to shake the entire house!

Tom didn't want to be kept inside a cage. When Sarah first mentioned it, he was insulted, and deeply hurt by such a degrading suggestion...

"But, it would be so much safer for you!", she retorted...

Tom resisted his evanesce state of being, with a confidence of a bull-fighter. He wasn't going to be concidered a 'Pet', by no means!

******

After the quick steamy shower, Sarah had to get to the Diner for the morning breakfast shift, and Tom was dressed and left at the table, and in Hailey's 'care'...

Hailey gruffly grunted at him, when she sat down at the table, and began to eat her cerial. She was still wearing her pajama's and her mussed-up hair made her appear ghoulish...

Tom was nibbling at a tiny chunk of ham, as he sat inside a plate, ontop of an over-turned bowl...

The higher-level of his seat, seemed to give him a little bit of authority, rather then just sitting directly on the wide surface of the emptie table...

Sarah had made him a nice little breakfast of egg's an bacon, ham and potato's, a small cap-full of milk, and a chunk of toast with butter and jam.

The dish-towel was folded-up, and placed next to his plate, so that he could jump-down into it, when he was finished eating...

Hailey munched away at her cerial, and kept glancing over at Tom with a curious exspression. Her quirky smile appeared, and she broke the silence with a hasty request,.....

"Tom!, I tink dat wheel plaay, some 'Different' games ta-daay!", she spouted, and sprayed-out tiny chunks of ground-up mush from her mouth....

The tiny specks of cerial plopped, and splattered onto the surface of the table as they flew-out of her lips....

Tom's heart sank, as he pondered the previous days events, and reflected on the slippy-slide game that so 'fastinated' his young playmate...

*****


The wind swirled around his head, as he stood a-top the metal frame-work of the mountainious slide. Hailey had decided to go outside into the backyard, and play in her sand-box, and swing-set...

She carried Tom inside her dress-pocket, and removed him at the top of the slide, and carefully set him down at the top...

Tom was terrified of the extreme height, and the stiff breeze that swirled around, made his imposing position even more unstable...

Hailey, stood at the bottom of the metal slope, and inticed him to push-off, and slide-down the enormas metal shoot...

"Come-on, you can do it!", she yelled out. The sight of the ski-slope sized metal shoot was an intimadating vision at such a diminuative size...

Tom was starting to do it, when he was distracted by the sight of an approaching female from across the back-yards...

It was the next-door, 'neighbor-girl' Wendy, and she lived just behind them, in the adjacent lot. She wore a short skirt, and tights that just barly reached her knees, The bright yellow bikini panties, that she wore over-top of the tights, showed threw the short see-threw skirt, and the way she swung her hips revealed an attitude of self-assured provocativity...

Wendy's purple-stripe, that acsentuated her frosted hair, drew attention to the shaved scalp, on the other-side of her head.

Wendy was barly 18, and was a only child. She was a spoiled 'rich' kid, and the only one that lived around in that area, and Hailey, and Sara, was really her only aquantance's...

She walked confidently over to Hailey, and was peering at Tom with a squinting attention that sent a chill down Toms tingling spine!

"What-cha-got-there, Hail?", her haughty, raspy, voice resounded.

Hailey stuttered, and quickly ran back around, climbed up the ladder to the top of the slide,and tried to restrict Wendy from seeing her little playmate.

Hailey sat down, and as she did, she shoved Tom aside, and blocked him out of the view of Wendy's prying eyes.

Tom watched, as Hailey's taught little butt, squeezed in next to him, and squished him up against the wall of the frame work...

"Hailey?, Wendy said, as she climbed up the ladder behind her, trying to see what the younger girl was trying to hide. She quickly climbed the slide's metal ladder, and her searching eyes soon spotted the huddled little man that was peering back at her from behind Haileys rounded hip!

"What 'IS', That?", she squealed, as she lowered her face down, and examined the sight of the tiniest, little, dude, that she had ever seen!

Tom tried to run past Hailey's butt, and dive-off of the slide, to escape, but the sudden appearance of two open palms, blocked his escape route, and when the larger palms of the teen-agers hands appeared, Tom instantly realized that he was discovered!

"Hailey, what is that thing?", Wendy asked impatiently!

"Is that a real, little, person?", she whispered, as she lowered her face down closer...

The shocked exspression on her face sent a chill of horror into Toms terrified soul!

Her black eye-shadow, matched the black finger-nail polish, and her purple lip-stick matched the floresent purple stripe that flamed across the side of her head!

Wendys mouth dropped open, as she gasped-in, an excited breath of surprize! She paused only briefly, before she reached down and snatched him up, and lifted him up to her amazed, ghostly eyes!

Tom squirmed around wildly within her tight grasp, as she clamped her squashing grip around his fragile body, and squeezed tightly!

The firmness of her grasp, and the piercing sound of her ear-shattering squeals, took Toms captive breath away!

"OH-MY-GOODNESS!", she squealed!

She held Tom inside a single hand, and desended the ladder backwards, and stepped back down on the ground, and carried him over to one of the swings, and slid her butt into it, and sat down to study her little wriggling prisoner...

Hailey clammered in next to her, and tried to take him away...

"You can't have him Wenny, he's my sister's, and I'm just watching him, for 'her' while she's at work!", Hailey complaned to her, nearly bursting into tears...

" OH, I'm NOT, gonna 'Keep-em', I just wanna check-em-out!", she whispered, as she closely inspected Tom's terrified little face.

She tightly squeezed, and released, in quick-pumping clamps, that nearly crushed Toms tiny ribs!

"My, my, my, I've never seen such a tiny, lil'-Dude?", she teased....

"Why, you're just the 'right-size' for a girl like me, I really like em', Hail, I think I'll just 'borrow' him for a little while, 'I' promise, I'll bring him-back, before Sara get's back from the 'Diner', O.K.?",

Her raspy whisper scratched like a set of fingernails going across a black-board. She stood-up, and started walking away, and Hailey just stood there dumbfounded...

Tom's heart was rapidly trilling inside his constricted chest as the giant-goth-girl, held him prisoner, and carried him away!

The obstructed view of his home with Sara, slowly faded into the blurry distance as his 'New' mistress quickly carried him across the huge open field...

He tried to see where she was taking him, but her swift-steps were so fast, and quick, he could just barly recognize the ground, down below, as it changed from grass, to cement side-walk...

The flashing rush of space flew past him with colorful spectrums of blurry masses, that appeared the size of sky-scraper's...

He didn't need to hold-on, because her crushing grasp was nearly suffacating him!

Wendy quickly made her way to her house, and burst into the living room and bound up the stair-way, past her mother who sat at the sliding-glass window, that revealed the view to the in-ground pool just outside...

"Wendy, come here a minute, dear,...I need to ask you something!", her mother yelled from the ground floor...

"Hang-on, I'll be down in a sec.,", the Giantess-Goth-Girl, blasted-out!

Tom was quickly lowered down onto a desk top, and roughly released...

"YOU, stay-here, got-it!, she snarled with a glaring stair, and paused to intensify her command!

"I'LL-BE-DOWN-IN-A-MINUTE!", she yelled out, right into Toms face, and the blast of her monsterious voice nearly shattered his tiny ear's!

"you better be, Right-here, when I get back, or I'll stomp yer lil' guts out when I do find you, un-der-stand,..lil'-man?", she whispered with a threatening snarl....

Tom watched the sweeping hips as they excessively shifted in wide sweeping motions, as the tall-skinny Goth swirled around and slipped out of the room and dissappeared into the doorway.

He looked around the room and instantly realized that he was within the lair of the teen-giantess, when he saw the black-light poster of a skull, and a nearly-naked girl sitting on-top of it with a sword in her hand that dripped with what appeared to be blood...

The other side of the room was painted black, and a mirrage of spray-painted grudge was spattered all over the wall...

He sat-down and propped his chin inside his hands, and waited for the beastly-female-giant to return...

He had been so tightly squeezed that his ribs hurt, and even if he could find a way down off of the desk, he didn't have the strength to try and escape...

The last couple days had taken a toll on his body, and he needed to get some rest, but the giantess's that now dominated his puny life, wouldn't let him...

He heard the sound of her approaching tennis shoes, and nearly pissed in his pants when she reappeared within the doorway, wearing a bright-green bikini!

"What-cha think?", she spouted-out, as she swayed into the room with her hands dominatly gripping at her wide shaply hips...

She spun-round in a quick-spinning circle, and displayed her nearly naked body to him, modeling her brand-new swim-suit that her mother had just given to her only seconds ago....

Wendy swayed her hips in a wide sweeping motion, as she stepped toward her tiny guest, approaching him like a lioness, sneaking up on her prey...

Her massive size looming above him as she towered over the desk and smiled at him with a naughty smirk on her curious face.

She reached down into a bag that was open, and just below the desk and she sorted threw some cluttered items, and removed a roll of masking tape, and smiled back at Tom with a satisfied look of erotic pleasure....








**********
End Notes:

Sarah goe's after Tom with a vengance, and the blond in the black car will be the next one to discover him.  Tom has become quite a ladys man as his tiny size causes them to realize something about themselves......

Ch. 9 'Wendy' con't by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Tom falls into a dark place, and discovers a new reality, as his new 'mistress' makes a similar discovery about herself....







'The Decrement of Tom'






By: wildcatman







Chapter 9












Tom cringed at the sight of the shiny-black daggers, that tipped the end of the fingers that held him down...

Her purple-lips moved into his veiw, filling it completely.

The raspy-voice croaking out criticism's, as the giant fingers worked to roughly strip his body of his shorts and shirt...

"Mmmm, your a delicate lil'thing, just so weak, and puny...", she ignored his complants, and ripped-off his cloths....

"Your gonna love this!", she whispered...

Tom noticed the 'chrome-ball', that was sitting in the middle of her tongue, fastened to a metal-stud that had been peirced into it...

He quickly found his body naked, and trembling before her billboard-sized face. Her sweltering hot breath created a foggy cloud around him, as she stabbed her sharp nails into his ribs...

"Hold-still, you little worm...", the purple lips hissed...

"Your mine now, little man....", she whispered...

A section of white masking tape, as wide as his forearm, was tacked to it, and a length of rope-like string was stuck in between, fastening a makeshift leash....

Her huge fist, caught the string and pulled the slack-out, as she let it slip threw her fingers, and slide between them...

The total length being about the same as her leg...

A waist to floor, length, that would allow her to keep him tethered, and lead him around like a little puppy.

She grinned like a crocodile, as she examined her handy-work. The tightly wrapped tape, formed a solid band around Toms forearm, from wrist to elbow...

"What's your name lil'-dude?, she requested, in a demanding tone...

"ANSWER-ME!", she barked!

"Tom!", he yelled-out, as his arm was jerked-up above his head so fast, that his bare-feet was lifted off the desk!

"When I ask you a question, you better answer me...." she pulled the string taught, and lifted him up into the air...

He swung around in a twirling-circle as her hand hoisted him up, and let him helplessly dangle by his left arm...

She raised up, and took him with her as she stepped over to her bed-side, and sat down. He was twisting in the air, high above the floor, floating over her feet...

"From now on, your name is 'WORM', got-it?, "WORM"...", she commanded!

"I Didn't 'HEAR' an answer?", she whispered...

He was slowly lowered down to the floor, as her left foot, placed the toe of her tennis-shoe, onto the heel of her right shoe, and pryed it off of her bare-foot...

The sweaty-bare foot pulled free of the shoe, just as Tom landed on the floor next to it...

He stood there, for a brief moment and screamed at the sight of the huge stinky-foot, as it flopped down onto his naked body, and crushed him down into the hardwood floor!

The tremendious pressure, forced his face down and compressed against his chest, and waist...

Holding his body completely trapped, the sticky-toes wiggled in his face, and gripped at his head with powerful clamping force.

He grabbed at the bulbous, rounded, pads, and pushed at them, trying to shove them away from his face...

"Lick-em' worm!", she ordered with a raspy-harsh command...

"I wanna feel your itty-bitty, lil'tongue lickin my nasty toes!", she snarled down from the sky...

Her sticky toe-skin was greasy, and sticky as they crimped-up, and forcfully gripped at his weakening upper-body...

Tom 'screamed-out' in pain, when the biggest toe slid-down across his body, and seperated away from the second toe, caught his tiny cock between, and then in a clasping-squeeze, scrunched back together, and squeezed!!!

"OOOHH!....AAhh!, Please!, lemme-GO!", Tom begged up at the teen-giantess...

"OH, Goddesssss, please, please, I'll do anything you want, just please STOOPPP!!", Tom yelled-out in sheer agony!

"Goddess?, well,...I like 'THAT'!", she spoke-up, and released his crunched up little cock.

"Yes, Goddess, that's what you'll call ME, and you're still, 'WORM-MAN', she whispered, as her biggest toe toyed with his tender little scrotum, rubbing against it, as she worked her toe up and down, in a pumping motion....

Toms body was taking-on the stinch of her sweaty feet, and the powerful oder was burning his eyes...

"Now, when I say lick em', I want to feel your tiny, tongue lapping at your Goddess's TOE'S!", she ordered him...

"Understand, WORM?", she confidently asked in a tone of royalty"...

"Yes, Goddess!", Tom quickly yelled-up to his new Goddess...

"Now, that's more like-it, Lil'Worm!", she continued to tease and taunt him...

"Lick-em", she spat!

Tom instantly stuck-out his tongue and started wildly lapping away at her biggest toe. The salty-tang was sour, and discusting, as he swallowed the nasty scum, and chewed-up the tiny chunks of bitter specks that seemed to cover the entire surface of the giant, female, toe...

"Mmmm, that's it, Yeah, eat that shit, lil'-Worm!, she scalded-at-him, intensly, and boldly....

Tom felt his face 'burning' with embarassment, and humiliation...

He could feel her eyes, watching him, and the sensation sent a pang of terror through his tiny body!

***

If he were normal sized, and he saw this little bitch walking down the street, he would have just looked the other way. Her wild-half-shaven-scalp, and the haughty dress, made her appear like a prostitute...

The painted-on eye shadow, and the strange choice of colors that she used as lip-stick, the metal-stud that she had peirced her tongue with!

She would have never been allowed out of the house, if she was his daughter!



****



Toms mind raced with confused thoughts, as he despairatly licked the dried-crust off of the course-skinned pad of the girl-giants filthy, dirty, sweaty, TOE'S!

"Lick-em' clean, bug, or I'll crush you're tiny, little, ASS!", she threatened with a snear!

"I can't feel your lickin' tongue, worm!", she teased.

"You better do it faster than that, worm!"

"Worm!, lick faster, I said, Harder, and faster LICK, Lick, LICK!", she blasted down at the miniature slave...

Screaming at him, and stomping her other foot down next to him, with a thudding shock-wave, that slammed-down, and bounced his bare-naked body off the floor!

"You better lick my toes clean, or I'll just squish yer lil'ASS!", she threatened him, as she forced her toes back over top his body, and began to press down...

Tom felt the smoother sole of her enormas foot compressing his naked body into the solid floor, and his numbing mind went into a fluttering state of wierd arrousal, and he shuddered at the schrilling, blasting tone of her amplified voice as she slung the de-human-izing orders down at him with the powerful squealing volumn of a giant-god!

His cock reacted by stiffening-up, and he couldn't believe the incredable sensation that surged throughout his imprisoned naked body!

Her foot pinned him down, and forced down HARD!

"LICK MY FOOT, WORM!", she screamed at him!

Tom couldn't move a single muscle, as the incredable force compressed against his weakened form. He tried to move, but he just couldn't...

"You're worthless, you little worm, you can't even lick my toe's right, God!, you're just so fucking worthless, I should just flush you down the toilet, with the rest of the shit!"


Tom felt his left arm being pulled by the rope, and it quickly tightened up, and began to put pressure on his shoulder socket as the pulling force continued to pull...

The sole of her foot still held him pinned, and the rope was pulling hard against his straining sholder!

"AAhhhhhhh!", he screamed-out in intense pain!

The foot then quickly lifted, and he was jerked up into the air with a swift flicking-flip!

Tom swung around in a wide, twirling, circle, as the giantess teen yanked him up, and lifted him back-up to her grimacing face. She instantanously, saw his poling erection, and snickered with a surprized reaction!

"You're 'actually', enjoying this, arn't ya'?, she giggled and shook with a convolsive spasum of realization.

"You little pervert!", she teased him with a resounding laughter.

"Little Tommy, the tiny, little, perv., she whispered...

She just let him dangle, and swing to a slow stop, still hanging by his left wrist...

Her giant eyes fluttered, and blinked as she watched his blushing little red-faced reaction to her abusive onslaught. Her black, opalosce eyes reflexed into the lights, and a strange design formed within them as she studied him, like a bug inside of a glass jar...

Her lips puckered and pursed, as she slowly blew an Ice-cold stream of air from between her kissing lips, and sent it flowing over his hardened penis....

"Mmmm, feel good Tommy?, she whispered softly and continued to blow his tiny erection....

He spun around in a slow circle, as she flurished his flexing ass cheeks, and his sturdy, twitching cock with a steady stream of moist, swirling, breath...

She scooted back further onto her bed, and lowered the miniature prisoner down into the open space between her inner thighs. The moment that he felt the relief of the pulling strain of his weight, he collapsed onto his knees, and bowed-down before her emmence form.

Wendy was intrigued, by this sudden revalation, and she decided to be a little more patient with her delacate little man-toy.

Tom was suddenly, trapped again when both of the bare feet enclosed his naked body between them...

The walls of leathery skin, sandwiched his tiny figure within the clasping vise of their imbutted bottoms...

"Got-Cha!", she whispered, excitedly, while firmly squishing him between the soles of her pressing feet. The warmth of his naked skin felt good against her cooler skinned ped's...

She slowly began to alternatly work her feet, back and forth, in a grinding fashion, and keeping him firmly secured within their enveloping grasp...

Tom was twisted around, in one spinning direction, then turned around, and twisted the other way!

He was spinning like a top, inside the entrapment of her giant feet, and being treated like a scrub-brush!

"Mmmmm, Look at-cha, your gettin excited by this, arn't cha?", she cooed...

"You like being Wenny's little, 'foot' slave', don't cha, you lil'worm-man?", she con't taunting, as she slowly increased the pressure, and speeded up the shifting pace...

"you look so cute, I think that you could actually 'LIKE', being my little slave, couldn't cha?", she whispered tauntingly, and torturously...

Tom's cock throbbed at the pumping pressure when it got squished under the sole of her foot, and crushed down into the moist-leathery skin...

Thumping, and spinning, he twirled around in circles, and watched the whorling-spinning vision of the teen-giantess, as she delighted in breaking-down his intrepid mind!

She could feel his hot, little, cock, as it compressed into the softer skin of her enclosed arches...

She felt herself becoming arroused, as she felt his tiny butt, flexing, and trying to hump her giantess foot!

Wendy slowed down, and consentrated on allowing him just enough pressure to get his rocks-off, she wanted to make him Cumm!

The smoother high-arched soles, squished his entire waist between them, and Tom couldn't fight the exqusite sensation of the dominating movements of the gigantic teen-giantess feet!

He jerked wildly between the compressions, when his cock started spurting creamy-jets, of his exsplosive Cumm, he nearly passed-out from the sudden, mind-numbing pleasure!

He released more hot-Cumm, than he had ever shot-out before!

His whole body shook within her enclosed feet.

She stopped spinning, and just kept him trapped there...

She watched in total amazment, as this tiny, little, man, emptied his entire load all over the bottom of her bare-feet...

Wendy, nearly came herself, as she felt the most exsqusite sensation that caused her moistening pussy to tingle and spasum.

She clamped the inner-walls of her throbbing pussy tightly, in response to the vision taking place between her captivating soles. The simple Idea, of just placing him between the bottoms of her feet had been so arrousing, and surprizing at the same time...

Wendy had discovered somthing about her own sexuality, and the feeling that it gave her was most enjoyable!

To think that this full-grown man, had just became arroused by her pretty little toes, was enough of a surprize, but, the fasinating realization, that 'this' man, had just fully ejaculated all over her soles, well, that was a whole-'new' discovery!

Wendy wanted to keep him, now! He would become the most wonderful, little, slave! He could worship her feet, and beg her to do it!

She felt like an enormas princess! A giantess! A Goddess!

He would be her little servant, and be at her feet, and she could make him do anything that she wanted...

Wendy pulled her feet apart, and watched her tiny, male, captive collapse onto the bed, and curl-up into a fetal position. She felt so 'powerful' as she realized that she had just taken him, body, and, soul!

She owned him!

A real live man, and she actually 'owned' him, he belonged to her now!

A human pet! A slave to her every desire....



*****



Tom felt so weakened, and in a complete state of deep depression...

He had never exsperianced an erection from being abused or dominated, and the sudden shock of his sexual awakening and the most pleasurable orgasum that he had ever had, confused him, and he began to question everything about his whole life...

How could he have allowed himself to become so weak, and animal like. The lusty erotic pleasure that had completly overwhelmed him was the most exsqusite sexual exsperiance he had ever had!

He didn't want to face the real truth, that he had allowed himself to become like that...

Wendy's physical presents had bewildered him with her demanding commands. Her bewitching spirt had taken his mind to another level of conscientious, and the aftermath was a deep feeling of contempt, that was then followed by a dispair and lothing...

Wendy had unknowingly entered his subconscience, and completly taken over...

In Toms mind, she had become the devine goddess!

A being of such high dynastic engagement that he, himself, just merily a man, was not worthy of even being at her feet!

He felt so weakened with this dominating giantess, that his mental image of everything that he had once known, was nothing!

All of his memorys were a fleeting flicker of nothingness...

He now belonged to her, nothing in his life mattered anymore.

Everything that he had done, was just so he could be lead up to this very moment!

He had accepted his fate. He was only here to serve her...

Wendy.

His Goddess.














************

























































































































































































































































End Notes:

This Chapter was inspired by 'Cayce' my favorite Author on G.T.S.World.  'Summer Job' was the story, and I found myself completly obsessed with it.  I read that story several times, and each time was better than the last!

Ch. 10 'Escape' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Tom gets a chance to try and get away from Wendy, but he discovers that its a really big world outside!

'The Decrement of Tom'






By: wildcatman






Chapter 10

















Tom held the handle of the long, pole-like, paint brush, and carefully dipped it into the black nail-polish, he was shaking with uncontrolable fear, as the 'warning-statement' that his 'new' Goddess, had given him, also-included a threatening punishment!

"You spill one drop of that paint, and you'll wish that you were never born!", Wendys resounding command echoed inside his confused mind...

The rope-leash dragged on the floor behind him as he walked back over to her enormas toes, and nervously concentrated on painting just the nails, and not making the mistake of dripping, or getting any of the wet-paint on his demanding goddess's skin!

Her orders were simple enough, but always came with a severe consequences....

Wendy casually flipped threw the pages of a 'Gothic-Model' Magazine, while she ocasionally glanced down onto the floor at her feet to marvel at the wonderful sight of a completly naked man, only about ankle-tall, carefully adourning her magnificent toe-nails with a shiny-new coat of polish...

"HURRY-UP, WORM!", she snarled. While wriggling her toes, and shifting them around, 'secretly', trying to cause him to make a mess...

Wendy was surprized at his handy-work, and his painting skills were quite good. He had actually managed to complete all of the nails on her left foot, and was just about finished with the right....

Tom was nearly finished, and was about to paint the smallest toe-nail on the giant teens right foot. He carefully dabbed the tip onto the smooth surface of the curved nail, and spread the glossy-black paint in a slow, smooth, sweeping, stroke...

The sudden jerking movement, surprized him when the giant foot shifted-over and twitched, causing the wet-paint to smear across the white-skinned bulb of the rounded little toe...

"LOOK-AT-THAT!", she barked! "YOU STUPID LITTLE WORM!", her squelching, haughty, voice, blasted-out from above...

"Now, clean-that-up, WORM!", she growled...

Tom dropped the paint-brush, and ran over to the huge crumpled-up paper-towel, and grabbed it up in a two-handed, hugging fashion, and akwardly stumbled back over to where her foot was planted...

Just as he arrived at the spot, the foot lifted away and he was left standing in the open shadow of it...

He looked up to see the bare-bottom of the smooth sole floating above him, as Wendy inspected the smeared paint that was slopped across her little toe...

"LOOK-WHAT-YOU-DID!", she yelled-out in a frustration!

"Oh, your gonna have to be punished, now!, she grumbled...

"Worm!", she snarled down at his trembling, little, form...

"Lay-down!", she commanded him, as she pointed down at him with a sharp black dagger...

Tom just stood there dreading what was about to happen to him...

"I SAID, lay-down", she repeated impatiently....

Tom dropped the wadded ball of paper-towel, and quickly layed-down as flat as he could....

The desending foot slowly lowered down from the sky, and hovered above his naked body in a teasingly slow movement that filled him with a sudden pang of terror....

His goddess ruled him with no remorse, and her anarchy was so unpredictable, that he was constantly in fear of her wrath!

Her amphibious personality, resembled her conversly repressed convocation...

She simply delighted in terrorizing him.....

"I could just squish you're little ass, worm!", she scoulded...

"Do you realize that, Huh?", she continued, as she kept-on lowering the sole of her foot down over his prostate body.

"Do you want squished?" "Crushed-out flat!" "SMEARED!"

"Stomped-on, like a little bug!" "Well, DO-YOU?"

She continued with her demoralizing questions, without waiting for an answer, and as she relentlessly threatened him, the giant foot slowly lowered down onto his trembling body!

He felt the first contact, with a shivering response, as the cool-leathery-skin, slowly compressed upon his helpless figure.

Wendy quivered with sexual, tingling, sensations, as she slowly covered his tiny body with her bare foot...

This tiny man represented an authority figure, to her. Wendy was now in control, of him. The empowering act, of having this fully-grown, mature-adult male, groveling at her feet was just simply amazing!

She tingled all over, when she felt his feathery-little puffing breaths, as they fluttered up threw the sticky space between her toes...

She pressed down firmly, and felt the cooler skin of her foot, sticking to his warm, little, body...

His struggling limbs were no match for her gigantic toes, and she quietly giggled as she scrunched them together over his trapped-up little head...

The pressure it took to contain his wriggling, little, body was almost as much as it would be to hold down a tiny, mouse!

"Can you breath, worm?", she delightfully whispered...

"Whats wrong?", she taunted.

"Wendys little toes too-much, for you?", She snickered, and clamped her toes around his face, pinching it up between the big-toe, and the second one...

Tom gripped at the sides, with both hands, and tried to seperate them away from his entrapped face...

Wendy burst-out laughing when she felt the tickling sensation, of his miniscule fingers gripping at the sensative skin of her attacking toes!




******




Sara stood with her hands on her hips, and staired at Haileys teary eyes with a despairate, frustrated, exspression.

"So you just let her take him, just like that?", Sara tried to contain her anger, as she questioned her kid sister about the disappearance of her tiny boyfriend...

"We have to get him back!", Sara screamed...

"I'm not going to let that spoiled, little-bitch, just take him away from me!", Sarah retorted, as Hailey sniffled, and shook with guilty remorse...

"I'm so sorry, Sara, I didn't want her to take him, but, she didn't even ask, she just grabbed him an took him away!", Hailey exsplaned between wimpering sobs...

"Well, we'll just see about that!", Sara whispered. She picked up the phone, and started punching in a set of numbers...

She carried the phone to the kitchen table and pulled-out a chair and sat down. Holding the phone to her ear, she got one knee folded under her, and waited for her call to go through.

"Yes,...this is Sara,...May I speak to Wendy, Please?", Sara spoke into the phone...

"O.K.,......Wendy?,...I believe that you have something that belongs to ME!", Sara spoke firmly to the younger teen...

"Oh, you know exactly, what I'm talking about, and If you don't return him to me 'Right-Now', I'm coming over there and get him!", she snarled...

"You better get your ass over here quick, bitch, or the next time that I catch you out, your gonna get-it!, Sara warned her!



******



Tom was smothering under the giant-sized, crimping toes, as they gripped-up around him with overpowering force...

Her relentless teasing, was slowly killing him. Tom fought with what little strength he had left. While Wendy playfully wriggled her toes over him, and giggled at the amusing sight of his weakening form.

Tom despairatly tried to defend himself from her powerful giant toes....

Wendy slid her foot down, and raised-up her toes, away from his face, and pinned his body from the chest, down, with the ball of her huge foot.

Setting his head and sholders free, she leaned out over him, and smirked down, at his gasping little face...

"Start kissing them!", she whispered softly, while intently watching his reaction to her command...

Tom didn't hesitate, he promptly wrapped his arms around the huge toe, and started wildly kissing, and licking, the lithic piglet, with all the vigor of a long, lost, lover!

Wendy felt a surge of orgasmic pleasure egnite within her groin.

As the tiny, little, slaves tongue, penatrated the sticky space between her captivating toes, she rubbed two fingers up, and down her pussy-lips, in a slow, and even, masticatory massage.

The sensation was simply, indescribable...

Wendys body rippled with incredable waves of erotic pleasure!

Tom kissed, and licked at the tremendous bulbs like a starving dog. As his cock sprang to attention, within a split-second he was rock hard and humping the high-arched sole with the passion of an old lover!

The playful teasing was suddenly forgotten, when she felt the first waves of orgasmic pleasure coursing through her heated loins....

Wendy squeezed her thighs together, and shivered with an overwhelming eruption....

She felt the juicy pop, of her heated core, and a sudden gush of slippery cumm drenched her bikini bottoms...

She fell-back onto her bed, and pulled her feet-up away, from his hot, little body...

Tom was suddenly set free, as the twin-set of giantess feet, lifted away, and disappeared on-top of the gigantic bed!

He slowly raised-up, and got to his feet, and looked around on the wide, everspreading, exspance of open floor space...

The crumpling rustle of the huge bed revealed that the giantess was reveling in extasy, and temperarily incompasitated...

Toms solid erection was perminent. He walked under the bed, into the enormas shadow that covered the floor, and stood waiting for his Goddess to return...

After a while the sound of a distant feminine voice called out from the downstairs area of the house...

"Wendy, ....Telephone!", her mother yelled-up to her....

The quaking bustle of movement startled Tom, as the giantess teen lunged off of the huge bed, and the impact of her giant feet crashed onto the floor, and swiftly thundered away...

Tom stood still, and watched the giantess swiftly exit through the doorway, he instinctivly thought about escaping, and after the torturous treatment, that he had suffered from the indignant teen giantess, he quickly ran across the room to the slightly open doorway, and looked out into the hallway that lead to the downstairs steps....

Without thinking, he quickly ran back over to his cloths, that had been dropped in a pile on the floor, next to the collosal desk, and pulled on his shorts, and quickly pulled the shirt on, grabbed up his boots, and ran back over to the door...

He swiftly ran through the open doorway, and made his way along the base-board, on down the cathedral-like hallway, and stopped at the top of the spiral staircase....

Toms heart was raceing inside his tiny chest, as he saw the front door that lead outside. He jumped down-off the first step, and quickly jumped to the next level, and with a sudden adrenaline spiked energy, he quickly worked his way down the mountainous stairway, and found himself at the bottom...

His head was throbing with pain, as he exspectantly looked for a place to hide! The open floor was completly void of anything to conseal himself with...

He squatted at the base of the bottom step, and tried to catch his breath. The sound of a soft, padding, foot-fall, drew his startled attention, and he was completly amazed at the incredable sight of the collosal woman that approached from the other side.

It was Wendys mother, and her towering height, sent a chilling jolt of shock threw Toms body when he saw her! She was a middle-aged 'supermodel', wearing a one-peice swim-suit, and her powerful long legs swept across the open floor like two tremendous fighter jets, taking turns, passing each other!

Her long flowing blond hair bounced around her shoulders, as her magnificent breasts wobbled, and shifted in the confining material of the shaply bathing suit...

Tom held his breath, as the mezmerizing giantess walked past in a slow-motion display of overwhelming beauty! He had to pull himself back together, after she disappeared behind the sliding glass door, and stepped outside to the swimming pool patio area, and slowly pulled the glass door, almost, nearly, closed...

Tom quickly gathered his scattered thoughts, and realized that he could easily slip threw the narrow, open, space, of the sliding-door...

He slipped around the side of the stair-case, and causiously worked his way closer to the door. He wasn't sure how much time that he had before the giantess Wendy would return, but he also knew that he really didn't have anything to lose!

What other alternative did he have? Tom ran toward the open glass door as fast as he could run! He jumped threw the narrow space, and found his bare feet on the rough cement surface of the outside patio...

He had to stop, and put on his boots because the rough ground of the cement hurt his feet with the sharp edges of unpolished cement...

He quickly jerked-on his plastic boots, and stood-up, and looked around in the everspreading space of the outside world!

The enormas size of the monolithic swimming pool, filled his entire view, all the way to the horizon it seemed...

The eleavated area was above the city, far below, and the heavanly altitude of the real estate was situated atop a hill that to Tom, seemed angelic and above the world!

He hadn't noticed where Wendys mother had gone, and was trying to decide which way to go, when the sudden splash caught his attention from across the other side of the gigantic swimming pool...

A pair of cement pots that was as big as a dinner tables flanked the swimming pool, and Tom quickly ran over to the closest one and hid beside of it...

It was a breathtaking vision, that Tom watched as the sight of the emerging giantess mother surfaced the water, and stepped-up out of the swimming pool, and streaming sheets of water poured off of her glourious figure while she casually climbed out, and walked over to a lounge chair and sat down.

Tom had been dragging the long length of rope behind him, and quickly realized that he was going to have to try and get it off of his arm.

He rolled up the long length and coiled it at his feet, as he started to try and rip the edge of the tape loose...

The thickness of the tape was heavy, and he had nothing to cut it with. He suddenly realized, that if he could just get it wet, that the tape would most likly, come loose...

He squatted down, and listened when he heard the slidding glass door slide open with a 'swoooshing' sound that distracted him from trying to remove the sticky tape...

"Mom, did you leave this door open like this?", Wendys voice shattered the breezy outside sounds...

"Yeah, I probly did, why?", the woman responded.

"Oh, just wondered, I, um, had a little pet mouse in my room, and now I can't find him...", she told her...

"A little what?", the woman asked, in a overly concerned reaction!

"Just a lil' harmless mouse, you didn't see him did ya?", Wendy continued...

"NO, but if I do, you'll be the first to know!", the mother said.

Tom threw the coiled-up rope, over his shoulder, and hunkered down beside the cement wall of the huge pot, and peeked out from around the edge of it to see where the giantess teen was. He stayed low, and slid along side of the huge pot, and noticed her searching around the ground for him.

Wendy was looking all over, and had correctly assumed that if Tom had escaped, and had made it down the stairs, that he would have probly noticed the open sliding door, and sneaked threw it when her mother wasn't looking...

Wendy started walking all the way around the huge swimming pool, and Tom could see her as he watched from behind the huge cement pot...

He was trapped there, and had to stay put, because there was nothing else for him to hide behind!



***********
End Notes:

Which one will find him?  Wendy, or her sexy mother.  Or, will he get away?

Ch. 11 'Linda' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Toms hope is quickly drowned out, when Wendys mother,... finds a new 'TOY!'

'The Decrement of Tom'






By: wildcatman







Chapter 11













Lindas animal-print one peice swim-suit stuck to her wet skin, and the droplets of water that rained-down from her drenched body, dripped onto the dry cement, and splotched the surface with dark splatters...

Her magnificents, was a glorious sight, from Toms perspective, as she tenderly stepped toward the cement pot, with a cat-like stealth of a predator.....

His brain seemed to just freeze-up, as the towering vision of this gigantic blond, grew larger, and larger, while closing the distance between them....

She held the bath-towel like a fishing-net and took quiet, slow, steps, toward him in a sneaky, but obvious manner...

The spotted animal-print swim-suit, created inhere of prehistoric-neolithic, woman...

A towering, amazonian, 'Queen'.

Tom was steadfast as her approaching shadow enveloped his cowering, bewildered form...

He had been watching the overly-developed globes, of Wendys swaying ass, and was completly absorbed in the fastinating movements of the shifting bikini encased butt...

The emerald green bikini seemed to glow in the bright sun-light, and Toms tiny-eyes were transfixed to the alternating movements that stretched the material of the green bikini to its taught, binding, limits!

Suddenly, Toms view of his captivating princess was overthrown....

He jumped-up, and fought against the consuming sheet that completly swallowed his miniaturized body!

The heavy wet towel was heavy with

Tom screamed-out, in a tiny, but shrill-cry of despair. As Lindas splayed-out fingers, wrapped-up around his entrapped body and crushed down upon him with her powerful grasp...

"GOT-Ta-chA!!" , Linda yelped, as she squatted-down behind the cement pot, and firmly held both of her cupped palms down over-top of her wriggling, squealing, prey!



*******





The air was thick with a sickening sweetness of powerful parfume, when Tom opened his eyes to the flanking, giantess-faces, that surrounded his captive form. Wendy giggled and pointed out his terrified reaction, with a possessive, belittling, precedence...

"Oh,MY!", Linda spouted, as her shocked reaction blarred into his startled little face...

"That's the most handsome little 'MOUSE', that I've ever seen!", she blantantly annouced!

"Can we 'KEEP'-him?", Wendy asked her, with a child-like inspiration....

"Where did he come from?", Linda excitedly asked the smirking teenager...

"Oh, he's a little pet of Sara's, and 'she', does, want him back, but I think that 'HE', wants to stay with 'US', don't ya, little wor-,... I-Mean,...um,...'Man!', Wendy informed, her anxious mother...

"Where did Sarah, 'get-'HIM'?", Linda whispered, in complete fastination...

"I don't really care, 'He's' OUR'S, NOW!", the grinning teen snarled...

"Oh-Wendy, he's so 'SMALL'!", Linda whispered, as she slowly leaned down closer to Tom's startled, terrified, figure...

Tom screamed-up at the huge set of female eyes that floated in front of him....

"You-Can't-Do-This-To-ME!', he squealed!

"Please, you have to let Sara come and get ME!", he begged the giant blond...

"Sarah is the only one that can help me, and I need to get back to HER!"

Tom continued, hopeing that the mother would be more understanding, more compassionate to his predicament.

"Please, Mistress, you have to help ME!", he begged the gigantic woman....

"Wendy?.....Do we still have that old bird-cage out in the garage?"

Linda asked her daughter, as she delightfully gleamed down at the tiniest, little, man, that she had ever laid eyes on!


*******




Sarah wiped the tears from her eyes, and picked-up the .44 magnum, that Tom had stashed behind the seat in his pick-up.

She took the hand-gun, and the small box of shells back into the house with her, and sat down at the kitchen table...

She had taken Hailey over to their grandmothers place, and left her to stay for the weekend. Sarah would stop at nothing, for the man that she loved...

She carefully placed the brass jacketed-bullets into the revolving chamber, and once all the holes were filled, she clicked the swiveling cylinder back into place, and squeezed the wooden handle tightly within her delicate hand...

She pointed the barrel at the fridge, and sighted-in, on the big 'W', in the Westinghouse emblem. She pulled the hammer back with her thumb, and felt the double-click, as the firing-pin popped-up, and the hammer seated itself in the cocked-position.

'Bang!', Sarah said,-'outloud', mimiking what the sound would be, if she had 'actually', pulled the hair-pin trigger...

She single-handedly, held the hammer-back, and firmly held-it in place, as she purposly, pulled the trigger, and caught the releasing hammer, and slowly, and carefully, let it back-up into the firing pin....

Sarah softly placed the hand-gun down onto a folded dish-cloth, and carefully released her grasp...

She staired down at the pistol for a long time. While she contimplated her plan....

Tom was coming back home with her, and no boastful, little, rich-bitch, was going to stop her!




********




The tiny set of Doll cloths, that Sara and Hailey, had given to him, was dropped into the trash-can as the pinching fingertips of the blond giantess released them, and let them fall from the looming distance from her standing position....

Tom silently wimpered, as he watched his clothing float down from the heights of Lindas huge fingertips, and disappear into the giant trash-can.

Linda, had sent Wendy away, and wanted to spend a little time with her tiny, little, boy-toy!

After-all, she had captured him 'herself', and possession was nine-tenths of the law!

She carried his tiny struggling form into her bathroom, and effortlessly stripped him naked, released him onto her toilet seat-lid, and stood over him silently. After she had intentionally, and purposly, allowed him to see the act of discarding his only set of clothing, she exspectantly watched his overwhelmed reaction with a fluttering feeling of delightful empowerment!

Lindas swim-suit was still damp, and conformed to her well developed, middle-aged body, like a tighly fit second skin.

The bulgy camel-toe was clearly visable, as her crotch drifted slowly above him, in a hypnotic side to side, shifting motion...

Looking-up at her emense upper body, Tom trembled at the enormas boobs, that slightly overflowed from the snug-fitted one-peice.

Lindas hair still slightly wet, clung to the smooth skin of her neck, as she stairred down upon him with a blank, emotionless, cadaverous face...

The spots on the swim suit, (a fake leopard print), dotted across her hour-glass figure and revealed the shaply contrast of her gigantic female body...

She studied him closly, enjoying his reaction to her overwhelming size...

Tom uncontrolably shook, from the sight of her gigantic, towering, presents, as she just stood there and staired at him with those emotionless eyes!

The fear of being so small, compaired to the giant woman, was forcing him to 'feel', just how helpless, and defensless he was...

Linda could almost feel it herself, as she watched his terrified state of being....

His tiny, naked, male body vibrated at the sight of her, and she was secretly loving every second of it...

Yes, 'this', man,....would definatly, respect 'her'!


*******



"What'd ya' think?", she suddenly whispered...

Tom was fearing the thought of what this mature, middle-aged woman had in mind....

"Do-ya' like what ya see?", she questioned him, in a hauntingly quiet whisper, that sounded almost like the winter wind swirling out from between her pale-pink, pin-stripped lips...

"You make me feel like the 'Attack of the 50 foot Woman', she stuttered out in a slurry of words that gave him the first clue that she was either drunk, or high on some exspensive perscription pills....

Her hips excessivly swayed, causing her huge pussy to hover around directly overhead, like a circling buzzard just waiting for it's chance to devour him!

Toms naked skin was soon chilling in the air conditioned house, after being outside in the sweltering sun, and he was getting colder by the minute, as he was forced to just sit there and let this collossal blond inspect his tiny, male, person, like a possession to be teased, and tormented at her own leasure...

Turning her back to him, and her wide-deireir', she unhooked the straps of her suit and let them slip down over her shoulders...

She bent down and her huge ass moved closer, as if she were about to sit-down on him!

Tom jumped to his feet, and quickly scrambled to the edge of the toilet tanks base, and stood in fear of the gigantic leopard-print butt...

It started to wiggle, and shift as the giantess worked the bathing suit down over her towering body.

Linda pulled down the one-peice, and let it slide-down over her legs and puddle around her feet. She stepped out of it, and bent down and picked it up, and placed it over the shower rod...

Now she stood naked. She stood with her heels wide apart, and as if in a trance, she just watched the tiny mans captive reaction...

She slowly floated down onto her knees, and leaned in closer to the miniature male...

"Do I look like a big old giant?", she whispered to him...

"What's cha'got there?", she said, as her pinching fingertips picked up the end of the string that was attached to his teathered forearm....

She wound-up some of the extra length, by wrapping it around her right-hands pinkie-finger...

Then with a great-big smile, she started pulling on it...

Tom was reluctantly dragged back into the center of the toilet seat....

"Please, lady,....DON'T DO THIS!", Tom begged her...

As he helplessly wollowed around at the end of the string. He was starting to shiver from the cold surface of the solid seat, and his constant shaking made him appear even more terrified...

"AWL, just look at the little tiny man, so-scared of the big giant woman!", Linda slurred out, in a half giggling response to his helpless begging...

"Please, just let me go!", he squealed. Linda started to mock his pleading...

"Wet-Me-Doe, Wet-Me-Doe!, she mocked. "Poo,hoo,hoo,....wet-me-doe!" she teasingly continued...

"Awl, whats wrong wit the itty-bitty, wittle mouse?", Linda continued...

"Wet-Me-Doe!, Wet-Me-Doe!,....Poor little Boy-Toy!", she jerked on the string, causing Tom to slide right over next to her giagantic breasts...

He slid right in between them, and bumped his head into her bare skin...

"Oh, you want to suck on my giant boobies?", she chuckled....

Tom felt the string pulling tight, and he was suddenly lifted off of his feet, and swung over to the football sized nipple that jutted out into his face...

"There you go, little-man!", she giggled, as she held the string, and controlled where he was held...

Tom took a hold of the giant nipple, and roughly squeezed it and twisted it as hard as he could!

"OH, Yeah!", she barked! Tom was trying to hurt her, out of frustration, but the opposite reaction was taking place! She simply, loved it!

"Mmmmm, yes, grab-it you little sex-toy, Ma-ma like!", she whispered....

Tom tried to twist it off! Linda squealed with delight!

He bit into it with his teeth, and ripped-out a mouth-full of rubbery skin!

"Ow-a-chhh!", she sqwualled-out in pain! Tom was suddenly jerked away, and whipped around in a circle as she grabbed her titty-nipple and inspected the tiny red blood spot!

Tom had landed on his back on the seat, and starred up at Lindas Giant face, as she slowly turned to face him with a set of glaring eyes...

"You bit ME!", she snarled threw gritted teeth...

"Your gonna pay for that you little prick!", she growled....

Tom was jerked up into the sky, in a quick whipping flip, and shot straight-up like a rocket!

He whipped completly around, and around, and around,.. then slammed down onto the toilet seat, flat on his bare back! Knocking the breath out of him, and slamming his head down hard!

He laid there nearly unconscious, as he saw the towering woman stand up, and turn her naked ass toward the toilet seat...

Suddenly the tremendous pressure of the enormas womans butt cheeks swamped down over his tiny body, and smothered his face within her sweltering hot ass crack!

The overwhelming pressure conformed to his parralized body and flattened down onto him with smothering pressure!

The seat under him crushed against his body firmly, and Tom couldn't even breath!

A muffled voice resounded from beyond her confining ass.....

"Bite That!,...You little shit!", Linda taunted!

"That fuckin Hurt!", Linda spat!

"I'll teach you not to bite ME!", she growled, as her ass started to wobble, from side to side, wiggling her tremendous weight down onto his trapped little body!

Tom was starting to lose consciousness, and his lungs were starting to burn....

Suddenly the weight lifted, and he was stuck inside the gripping butt crack, and trapped in between her enormas gluts!

Linda felt his body trapped in there, and instinctivly clamped-down, and squeezed, real-HARD!

"You like that, you biting little prick!", she snarled, still angry from the stinging pain that Toms tiny teeth had caused her...

"Bite my stinky butt-hole, you little shit!", linda continued to torture him with her huge rear-end...

She continued untill she couldn't feel his struggling anymore, then she reached down while, bending over slightly, and pulled his limp, little, body free from her conforming butt-hole...

She held him up to her face and smiled when she could see that he was still breathing. The cold blast of water from the sink, instantly awoke his fainted brain, and shocked him into a startled reaction of gasping and coughing....

"Don't you ever bite me again, Understand?", Linda's face was scowling at him at an uncomfortable closness!

"If you do that one more time, you'll die inside my filthy ass-hole, You-Got-That!, she growled!

Tom stopped coughing and started pleading for mercy as the increasing force of her grasping hand was begining to crush his tiny ribs!

"Yes! Yes!,..I won't do it no-more!", Tom pleaded to her enormas set of eyes that was close enough to reach out and touch...

"Please, don't kill me, I'll do anything you want, just don't kill me, Please!", he kept on begging and pleading, with the angry giantess....








************
End Notes:

Will Linda kill Tom?   Will Wendy ever get him back?  Will Sara have to use Toms 44 Mag.?

The abusive adventure continues......

Ch. 12 Linda Cont., by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Thanks for all the inspiring reviews, the story of Tom continues into the fantastic world of GTS!!!

'The Decrement of Tom'





By: wildcatman






Chapter 12
















After Toms helpless, naked-body was roughly scrubbed, and washed, by Lindas huge powerfull hands, his tender skin burned, and stung, from the careless rub-down with the course, dry wash-cloth....

She had wiped his skin dry, with the rough wash cloth, and enjoyed the yelping cries that, he couldn't help but make, when the forcful fingertips worked his body over, like she would scrub the dirt-off of a potato.

He was carelessly thrown onto the center of an enormas silk covered bed. The bright red color was spreading out all around him, as he realized that he was inside of her bedroom...

Lindas naked ass swept past the side of the flat, wide-open plain, of the 'queen-sized bed', her quivering mass of wobbling ass-flesh jiggled reflectivly with each impacting foot-step.

Toms lungs began to burn, and his heart raced with consuming fear!

Linda swirled around toward him, and lifted up her right knee, and with a crushing, quick, step-down, she stomped onto the edge of the bed, and held up a wadded-up black fish-net....

She chuckled, and unravled the mass of netting, and as it unrolled, and hung down from her fingertips, it was easy to see that it was a pair of black fishnet pantyhose!

Linda, sat down and pulled them over her pointing toes, and got them on both feet, then stood-up, and worked them up over her tremendous thighs...

Smiling back at her little sex slave, she wildly shifted her wide, shaply-hips, and slipped them up around those mighty, jiggling globes...

Turning completly around, allowing him to watch the show, as Lindas lower-half suddenly became covered with the contouring hash-marks, of the diamond-shaped openings within the netting. She dominantly stood with her hands on her hips, and rotated her shoulders, alternatly, so that her huge boobs shimmied, and wobbled in a mezmerizing display of bumping, and bouncing....

She smiled, as she glared back at him, and moved her hips in tiny, figure '8's, that rotated her hips, and moved her pelvis in a slight, humping motion....

Her blond hair, now nearly dry, was curtaining down around her breasts, but, the perky nipples poked out as they traced wild little circles in the open air of the enormas bedroom.

Tom slowly crawled bacward away from her, working his way across the ginormas bed...

Linda watched him with a building excitment, as she juiced up her hungry pussy with the tingling natural lubericant that was now, dripping down her muscular inner-thighs....

His tiny naked body looked simply delisious. Her nipples hardened at the sight of his frightened little form, as he trembled in fear of her...

She looked down at him with a supreme confidence. The way that she saw him, as a 'MAN', was just a plaything, that she could use, and abuse, rape, humileate, torture, or even 'completly-destroy!'

He was just so, 'tinie-weinie,' that she could just barly control her animal lust!

"Wher'ya'goin', there, little boy-toy?", Linda purred...

The sound of her own voice, made her even hornier...

"Eew-ou can't git away fro-ME!", she slurred, in a raspy, haughty-whisper. Her hands pressed down onto the surface of the edge of the red-silkin plane, and her heavy breasts hung down under her, and swayed around in circling wobbles as she crawled toward her tiny victim, like a cat in heat!

"Now, it's my turn to bite, YOU!", she growled, trying to strike some more fear into him...

"Com-eer, lil'-one, ma-ma's hungry", Linda cooed. Her full weight on her hands and knees, compressing into the cushion of the beds giant mattress...

Tom paniced and stood-up and scrambled across the sea of red silk, and stopped suddenly, when he reached the cliff-like edge of the tremendous bed. He looked down at the hardwood floor, far below and cringed at the sight of the sickening distance. The drop would surely, break one of his legs, if not both of them!

The rough bath, and rub-down, that Linda had so mercilessly given him, had at least, removed the masking tape, that had been wrapped around his left arm. The hair on his arm, was gone, it was swiftly pulled off clean, with the ripping glue of the sticky tape, as Linda, uncareingly, just ripped it off!

He unconscously rubbed the bare skin of his hairless arm, in a nervious panic-sticken reaction, as he looked back, at the giantess, crawling toward him with a lusting set of glaring eyes...

"Don't you run away from me, slave!", she warned. "If you make me have to catch you, again, I'll make a grilled-cheese sandwich, with a little-man, on the side", she snarkely whispered.

The huge bed rocked, under the strain of her magnificent weight, as Tom stepped back away from the dangerious edge, in fear of being unintensionally knocked off...

Unexspectedly, she did 'not' just grab him up. No, she was more devious than that. She lowered her shoulder down into the sinking cushion of the plain, and rolled onto her side. Whipping her hair back, and smiling wildly, she giggled, and pulled her knees up, and lifted-up the top leg, and straightened it out, as she pointed her toes out, and with a sweeping rush of movement, she lowered her pointing big toe right at him, and moved it right up in front of him....

"Climb-on, lil, cow-boy, let Ma-ma take you for a little ride, Hmmm?", she playfully said, while trying to hold her toe perfectly still...

Tom looked at the net-encased foot, and his own body turned against him, as his cock suddenly twitched, and poled-out in front, to a solid full erection!

Linda saw it spring-up and wobble around, and her giddy reaction caused an earth-quake of trembling within the floor of the red plain...

"Oh, You must like my big giant foot, huh?', she squealed. "My lil' slave has a 'footie-fetish!", she delightfully exsclaimed!

"Oh, goodie-goodie, Ma-ma will let you play on her footie all night, lil' man!", Linda found this new revolution quite humorous, and was thrilled to have just one more way to exsplote this tiny helpless man.

Tom felt a pang of disgust, as he stepped closer to the black-netting-covered foot, and carefully grabbed a hand-hold and pulled himself up...

As soon as he was straddling the top of the giant foot, it slowly lifted up, and carried him smoothly up higher, and higher....

Tom looked down at her grinning face, as she giggled at his fearful reaction of being so high-up, and he noticed the dishevelled blond mane, scattered about behind her head...

Her blushing cheeks were rosey with giddy delight, as she playfully lifted and dipped her little passenger, with effortless movements that caused him to clamp his thighs tightly over the wide, smooth, top, of her giantess foot...

Tom held-on to the rope-like black netting, and his cock sprouted out from between his widly spread thighs, like a spearing pole. Linda giggled like a little girl, and playfully pitched her foot forward, and flexed her ankle around, causing a wild crazy ride for her tiny, helpless, rider!

"Hang-on!", she squealed. "Don't fall off!", her barking voice resounded within the room....

"Whoa-oohhaa, whoa-ooah!", she mocked his akward cries, as he yelled out in fear....

"Please, stop, Linda,...Don't, I can't hang-on like this, whoooaaa, don't do that!", Tom cried out!

Linda carlessly whipped her foot around wildly, increasing the speed of her movements gradually, faster, and faster....

"Whoa, Ohoa, Hang-on tiny-Tom, hang-on, don't fall", she teased him with an uncontrolable lust.

"Tee-hee,he,..Tee-hee,heh,..heh, heh, he, he,Ha, ah,ha,ha,ha,Hummmmmmm, Hang-on, Tommy!"

"Don't fall!, It's a long way DOWN!", she delightfully continued. "Watch-out!, Hang-on!, Ha, ha,ha-ha,heh,heh,heh,....Ah, ha,ha,ha,......

Tom was getting dizzy, and his vison was getting blurry, as the whole room spun around, and around...


***



He was getting weaker, and weaker, as she chuckled and laughed at his rediculous antics...

Linda finally tired of the little 'bull-ride', and instantly froze her foot, pointed out straight, knee bent at a angle so that her little rider was sitting on a flat level position, but still very high-up.

She rolled onto her back, and swung her ankle over her other knee, resting it on it, she giggled at Toms reaction, as he had to climb around onto the inside of her high-arched sole...

"Please Linda, I'm dizzy, and I can't take it anymore!", He yelled to her...

"O.K. Sweety, you held-on pretty-good there!", she praised his agility...

"Your just a strong, little, Man!", she giggled at his weakened condition, and watched his cock return to a full solid boner, as he reseated himself on the smooth inner sole of her net-covered foot.

Tom could feel the swelling, and softening within the wide foot, as he held onto it, as Linda casually wriggled her toes, and scrunched them together, unconscously, and unknowingly causing the firm surface under Toms scrotum to flex, and move, in a wollowing sensation that was sending a tingling ripple up threw his tiny balls....

Linda just starred at him with wonder, as she watched his tiny hands gripping at the threads, in the net, of the foot of the fish-net pantie hose...

She chuckled at the thought, of what she had just done to him, how 'easily', she had completly exhusted him, just by flipping her foot around!

"Ready for another game?", she quietly whispered. "I've got another little game, that I think you just, might, like, lil' Tommy", she softly whispered to him, watching his confused reaction.

"Climb up my leg, up here, and kiss my fuzzy kitty", she said, while pointing her finger at her net-covered patch, of hairy-pubic thatch, that pillowed-out within the netted confinment of the pantie-hose...

The curly-blond strands of pubic hair, poked-out threw the diamond-shaped holes, like a over-grown shrub, that despairatly needed trimmed!

Tom was ready to get down from the height of her flexing ankle, so he turned himself around, and carefully started to climb up the shin-of her smooth leg. The solid bone of her shin, was easy to scoot across, and he slid himself along quickly, working his way up to the bended knee...

Linda made his trip easier, and uncrossed her leg, and slowly lowered it down to a flat position on the bed. He could just stand up and walk up her soft thigh, and right on up to her waist.

Although, his desire to perform what his giant mistress had commanded him, was a task that he wasn't to thrilled about...

The top of her smooth, soft, thigh, was encased within the black-netting and his bare feet could feel the rope-like diamonds, as he carefully and causously, padded up along the tremendous female leg muscle.

"Come-on, right up here", Linda's incorrigible taunting, and relentless sexual energy was over-powering.

"Thats-it, just a lil'further, awl,....your tiny feet feel like a little BUG, heh,heh,heh..", she giggled, and kept-on pointing to the spot, where she wanted him...

Tom saw the pointing fingernail, pressing into the net-covered patch of blond-curls, and he caught his breath, in quick, forcing breaths, as the view that he had from this position on her enormas leg was so overwhelming!

"Please, don't do this Linda!", Tom yelled-up to her. Her smile slowly faded, as she heard his resistance to her invatation...

"Oh, you don't like pussy?", she remarked, with a sour-tone of disapproval. "Your lil'cock, says otherwise!", she said, as she reached her pointing finger over, and swiftly flipping-it, with a quick, lifting trip, that triggered it into a bouncing, wobbling motion....

"Come-on, I wouldn't do anything to 'hurt', my tiny-little, sex-toy!", she tried to reassure his overwhelmed mind.

"If I hurt you, I wouldn't be able to 'play' with you anymore, would I, now-don't be afraid, just crawl on up here....."

Her persistance became more demanding, as her patients started to wear thin....

"If you don't get up here, I'm going to 'PUT', you-up-here!", she harshly growled!

Tom reluctantly crawled faster toward the foggy-cloud of air that surrounded the sparkling-blond thatch.

His nose picked-up the steaming aroma, and his head swooned as it filled with the stewing, female-musk.

"That's-it, come-on, yes, just a little closer, and Ma-ma can feel your little self on me", she whispered with a quivering desire in her raspy voice...

"Mmmm, Oh, I can 'feel' your little hands, and feet.....", she purred, as he climbed onto the mound of pillow-soft, pubic hair...

The netting gave him something to hang-on-to, and he clammered onto the mound with a trembling fear, as the thought, of being 'used', by this gargantuious giant woman, completly terrifeid him to the core!



****




Lindas inner-thighs tingled, and her pussy throbbed, as she antisipated the feeling of his tiny, male, body within her.

In her mind, it would be the most 'ultimate-pleasure!'

"Mmmm, Oh-baby, YES!", she moaned, while working her heated pelvis all around, and smoothly alternating her hips....

The waves of movement, took Tom on a lifting-dipping, ride,..as he 'surfed' her magnificent mound like a tiny, little surf-board rider!

The towering net-covered legs, pulled-up into the air, as she bent her knees and raised them up...

The flanking-inner-thighs, covered in the netting, were like towering columns of smoothness...

Her swirling, delicate, fingers, swept-over the net-covered surface, like a slow, circling, pair, of playful kittens, just teasing their prey, as they slowly swirled closer, and closer....

Tom had to grip both hands, onto the ropes, as the ride slowly increased in bucking vigor...

"Mmmmm, Oh-I-Can't, stand-it!", she growled, intensly!

"OOH, you are driving me WILD!", she exclaimed, with her hips jerking, and bucking!

Tom tried to hang-on to the ropes, as the clamping thumb, and padded fingers, gripped around his waist, and effortlessly, plucked him from the crotch of her fish-nets, and lifted his flayling little figure, up to her mouth....

The tip of her pink, giant tongue, slipped-out of her moist lips, and he was pressed into it with a firm, direct, pressure that shocked his startled senses....

The tiny knobs, that coated the hot-wet tongue, scrapped across his tender skin, licking up across his belly, and over his bare chest, in one sweeping pass....

Another, full-front-al, pass, and his entire front, was tingling with quick-drying juice, that created the most wonderful sensation as it swiftly evaporated, almost instantly, and visably, before the next slobbering attack!

"Mmmmmmm, you-taste-absolut-ly-De-lish!", the lips splattered spittle all over his captive body as the vibrating sound of her voice impacted against his naked skin...

His hands reached out into the open air, and grabbed at the powerful, licking-tongue, as it slathered his tiny body like a lolly-pop....

"MMMmmmmmmmmm, scrumpcous,....Oh, Tom I want you inside me, So-BAD!", she blasted out in a heated breath!

"No, please Linda, you'll smother me!", Tom begged the giagantic blond, as she continued to slather his naked body with her tantilizing tongue, and ignore his pleading cries....

"Oh, your just so 'CUTE', with that squeaking lil' voice, and that tinsy-weensy, little, boner!

"Look at-cha, just gettin all excited for me, Mmmm, I could just bite-YOU!", she teasingly snapped her teeth....

"CRACK!...CRACK!...CRA-CRA-CRACK!,...Slurp, Ummmm, I bet you'd be a tasty-lill' TREAT!", she teased and terrified him....

"Yummy, Little-man Treat!", "MMMmmmmm, yes, that might just be it, Hmmm, maybe if I just took a tiny little nibble,...Mmmmmm,..Humm,...Hmmmmm,...Mmmmm, what Ja-tink, Hmmmmm, maybe just a tini-lil' bite?", she toyed with his struggling body, turning him all around, as she fought against her massive fingertips, and flayled-about wildly within her consuming grasp....

"Noooo, don't Linda, PLEASE DON"T!", Tom screamed into her cavernous maul!

The sound of his own voice, disappeared within the oven-like heat of the giant female mouth....

"Just a little nibble, I just want to see what a man 'REALLY' tastes-like!", she cont. teasing, and enjoying the fact that he would soon be completly exhusted, and no longer able to do anything...

Tom fought against her rounded sharp nails, and pressed against the pillow-soft lips, as they wrinkled, and puckered around his struggling upper body. The terrifing thought, of being eaten alive, or biten, by those huge teeth horrified him!

He quickly started to tire, and his strength faded, and the playful giantess effortlessly, and slowly, proceded to take him into her swollowing mouth...

"Noooooooo,Please, Nooooooooooooooooo!, Toms screams were suddenly, 'Cutt-off!'

"OOHMMMHAaaaa,Mmmmmmmaaaaahhhhh", engulfment within the pitch-black oven of steamy-warmth!

The air burned at his lungs as he despairatly tried to breath....

The rough scraping tongue slapped at his head, and face with a sudden splashing of slippery oil!!

Drenched in her slick-sticky salava, Tom nearly passed-out, from the heated air, and the shocking terror of being helplessly swollowed alive!!

He felt her lips close around his waist, and her solid teeth closed together, clamping over his straining little body!

"Oh GOD! Please, Don't eat ME!", Tom screamed out in despairation.....

The very moment, that Linda heard his terrified scream, she felt a stinging tang of sour liquid that tasted bitter, and toxic!

Releasing him quickly, she jerked him away from the maul of her sweltering mouth, and smacked her lips together, testing the toxic flavor of the stinging urine that Tom had just released into her mouth as his terrified reaction reached his limits!

"You Little prick!", she spat, and started spitting-out the acrid, urine, that Tom had just drained into her devourering mouth.

"Oh, You've had it NOW!", she snarled. Tom was suddenly squeezed-up tightly, and lowered down into the pocket of netting, that encased the entangment of curly-pubic-hairs, within her smoldering CROTCH!!!








*****
End Notes:

This is going to be a long adventure, and I'm going to take my time with this one.....

Ch.13 Linda's Book Club by wildcatman
The Decrement of Tom





By: wildcatman






Chapter 13















Toms body was squashed-up, into the sweltering oven-like space. Linda had just, roughly, thrust him down into her fish-nets, and stuffed him right against her heated pussy.

His life flashed before his eyes...

He thought that the giant bitch was going to devour him alive, just swallow him up, ALIVE!

The netting held him firmly, as he was pressed into the massive lips, upside-down, with his face just under her lower ass-cheeks, they worked back and forth, against each other, in a grinding motion....

He could just barly breath, and he was glad that the she-beast hadn't eaten him. However, he was begining to wonder if his punishment would be worse...

Linda walked over to her dresser, and pulled open a drawer. She gathered a few items and placed them into a small zippered-pouch. She slipped into a frilly-little skirt, and pushed her toes into a pair of black pumps, with 4" heels. She put her favorite bikini top on, and with a lusty smile, she picked up a pair of sun-glasses, and walked out of the bedroom....

Tom was alternatly wollowed, and shifted, from side to side, in a jerking sweep, of compressing motions, as his new mistress casually walked....

The feline-cat-like walk, acsentuated by the fact, that she had a little prisoner going along for the ride, and that sent a wonderful, tingling pleasure all threwout her body...

Linda felt like a giant. She could feel his mini-sized, male body, trapped against hers. The sensation was indiscribable....

She opened the front door, and stepped-out. She put on her sunglasses, and looked down the street.

"Nice day for a walk", she whispered to herself, as she clamped her gluts together, and squeezed...

Toms little form responded by wriggling around with the most frantic struggles of exsquisite despairation...

Linda tingled all over....

She would walk down her driveway, and check her mail-box, and try to contain her straining ogasmic pressure. The incredable sensation deserved to be savoured....





*******




Sarah stood next to a wide plastic fence that seperated the back-yard, from the open street. She peeked threw the narrow space, between the slates, and tried to see if she could see anything of Wendy, or her little boyfriend.

She was carrying the 44 inside her fanny-pack, and had on a camo-pattern jogging suit, that consealed her within the backyards fairly well, and she squatted down and hid behind the fence.

She stayed low, and just decided to watch the house for a while and see what was going on...

Sarah was surprized to see Linda, when she came casually strolling down the driveway wearing fish-nets, and high-heels....

"God, look at that slut", Sarah spoke under her breath....

Linda's walk was excessive, and she strutted like a pole-dancer as she walked past, oblivious to Sarah, who watched from the otherside of the fence...

The afternoon sun was sinking into the skyline, and Sarah knew that it would soon be setting...

She wondered where Linda was off to, and suddenly realized that the dingy blond may have left her front door open...

Sarah decided to check-it-out...

She stayed low, and made her way along the fence. She sneaked-up along the side of the house, and peeked into the living room window. She happened to see Wendy, walking out threw the side door, and go out into the garage.

Sarah figured that on such a hot day, the garage door would most likly be open, so she sneaked around to the front to find out, that she had figured right...

She sneaked up to the side of the garage door, and leaning against the wall, she peeked around into the garage to see what Wendy was doing in there. Wendy was squatting over an old metal bird-cage, and was wiping it down with a damp cloth. Wendy's short skirt was barly containing her bright green bikini bottoms. Her shiny black nail-polish fluttered over the bars of the cage with an expertize, and detailed performance of a quality control specialist.

Sarah quietly stepped into the garage, and tip-toed across the cement floor with a cat-like quietness that allowed her to sneak-up onto the unexspecting teen-girl....

Wendy jumped-up, and stepped back in a startled reaction when Sarah's commanding voice broke the silents...

"Where is HE!", she demanded! "I want him back, RIGHT-NOW!", she ordered her!

"I Don't Have Him!", Wendy squealed out...

"Don't you LIE-Ta-ME, I know what your doing, and you better jus' giv'et-up'and', giv'-em' ta'-me, right now!", she growled...

"I Said, I dont't have him Sara, he escaped from me and got away!", Wendy told her, as she confidently cocked her head to the side, and dominantly stood with her hands on her hips....

"Look, I'm not playing, O.K, you better show me where he is Wendy!", Sarah warned the girl.

Glancing down on the floor, Sarah looked at the old-metal bird-cage and realized just what was taking place. Wendy smirked at her with a smug arragant sneer, as Sarah looked back up at her...

Just when Sarah pulled-out the pistol, Linda's voice distracted them as she stepped into the garage behind them.

"Sarah, get away from my daughter!", she barked...

"I just want what she, 'stole' from me, and I'll be on my way", Sarah told her.

"Look, put that gun away, and come-in the house, an we'll talk about this, Alright?", Linda said, while stepping toward the inside door...

The three women walked into the house and stood facing one another...

"Have a seat, and we'll see if we can figure this little problem out, O.K.?", Linda whispered confidently, as she pulled out a chair, and sat down at the kitchen table. Wendy sat down next to her, and crossed her legs, as she blew out a breath of frustration.

Sarah remained standing and leaned against the sink counter, holding the pistol at her side. She watched the way that Linda fidgeted around in her seat, and felt a pang of discust as she realized that Tom was trapped within the crotch of her fish-net pantie-hose...

"Let him go Linda!", she commanded her, while pointing the gun at her!

Linda opened her thighs apart, and reached inside of the netting between her muscular thighs and plucked her tiny sweat covered prisoner out, and quickly sat him down on the table-top.

Tom was gasping for breath as he collapsed onto the cool surface of the huge table. He looked up, and saw Sara and his heart filled with compassion...

Linda grabbed him, when he started to crawl toward Sarah. She held his waist gripped within the constriction of her confining fist. Tom screamed at her to let him go, but Linda just smiled, and told him to be still, and stop wriggling so much....

"How Much do you want for him, Sarah?", Linda asked her, with a serious-tone....

Tom heard what Linda said, and the sudden 'Idea', of having a chance, to get some money for Sarah came to his mind, (she could always get him back, Later) Tom thought...

"He's NOT, for sale Linda just let him go, and we'll be on our way", Sarah firmly told her.

"I'll give you one-hundred, thousand dollers for him, Sarah!", Linda barked. The statement was quickly followed by the sound of Wendys gasping....

"Mom, that's a-lot of money for a lil' squirt, like that!", she snarled.

Tom stopped struggling, when he thought about what that would mean for Sarah, if she had that kind of money. He also knew that he could always escape later, and get away from the two bitches...

Sarah reached for him, and Linda reluctantly released him, and watched with antisipation as Sarah's fingers wrapped around his naked body and lifted him up from the table.

She lifted him up to her face, and smiled as she inspected his tiny figure. Tom looked up at her and yelled out loud enough for her to hear, without the others hearing....

"Sell Me, Sara!- Take the Money!", he told her, as he looked up at her...

"What?", Sarah thought she heard him say somthing....

"Sell Me!, Take the Money!", he repeated. Sarah frowned down at him, and tried to concider what he was getting at...

"Take the Money, Sara!", Tom yelled up to her huge face, once more. She concidered it for a while, the money would be a big help for her....

She held him up close to her ear, so he wouldn't have to yell. Tom brushed the shiny-black strands away from her ear, and spoke into the tunnel of Sara's huge ear...

"You can get me back later, just 'Take' the Money, for now, and I'll escape from them, and you can get me back!", Tom tried to exsplain to her....

"Are you sure, baby?", Sarah whispered, as she turned her mouth toward him. Tom shuttered at the thought of being abused by the two of them any longer, but a hundred thousand dollers was a lot of money, Too!

Tom looked back at Linda's expectant face. He glanced over at Wendy. His heart sank at the thought of it, and he was about to change his mind, when Sarah broke the stillness with a sudden resounding answer...

"Two-hundred thousand, an I need the money today!", she said firmly.

"DEAL!", Linda squealed out excitedly!




*******



The metal floor of the cage was cooler than the towel, that they had thrown inside for him to sleep on.

Tom sat there waiting with Wendy, and Sarah. They were waiting for Linda to return from the bank with the cash. Sarah had a worried look on her face, as she sat in a chair, at the table, and starred into the cage at Toms tiny form. Wendy smiled in at him too, but her intention was much different then Sarah's.

"Just think Sarah, I can do what 'ever' I want with him now!", Wendy teased.

She stood-up from the table and walked around it, causing Tom to turn around to see her. She giggled and laughed at his terrified reaction. Wendy didn't like the idea of paying so much for him, and she resented the idea. She was hoping that maybe Sarah would change her mind, and take him home with her.

"Shut-up, Wendy!", Sarah snarled at her. Sarah shook her head in frustration, when she heard Wendy still laughing....

She peered into the cage with a concerned look of fear and confusion. She wanted to just take him home, and she would have already been there, if Tom hadn't stopped her...

"Are you sure about this, Tom?", Sarah whispered to him with a watery eye...

Tom didn't answer her, he just sat there and waited...

He loved Sarah very much, and he would do anything for her.

Wendy laughed harder, and banged her fist down on the table. She caused Tom to bounce up off the floor of the cage.

"Oh, I'm gonna have some 'fun' with him NOW!", Wendy spoke out in a sing-song way that sent cold chills down Tom's spine....

Sarah couldn't take it, and jumped up from the chair and threatened Wendy with a snarling warning...

"You hurt him, and I'll blow yer fucin' head off bitch!"



*******




After the money was given to Sara, Linda escorted her to the door. Quickly shuting, and locking it, after Sarah was on the other side.

Wendy was shaking the cage, and teasing him, as Linda walked back over and sat down.

Linda grabbed the bars, with two fingers and a thumb, and slid the cage closer to her, with a pulling slide, that jerked Tom off his feet and caused him to roll across the floor...

Linda's face appeared before him with glarring eyes. She chuckled with amuzment, as she watched him struggling to get to his feet...

"Oh, You've got "SO" much work to do", she whispered.

"The book club's coming over tonight, and your gonna be a very, busy, little-man!"

Wendy burst into a fit of laughter and banged her fist down on the table sending rumbling quakes surging threw the floor of Tom's jail-cell!

Book club? Tom wondered.... What the hell?




******





Wendy carried the tray of drinks into the den. She sat the tray down on the bar, and offered the ladies a drink. The book club met once a month, at each of the four, ladie's homes, and the discusions were about everything 'but', BOOKS.

Linda spoke up, and mentioned the pool outside, she told them how nice it was to take a dip after a nice drink. The other blond-haired woman, who sat closest to Linda, was affectionatly called "Tweaker", because she had a prescription pill for every mood that she was in. She was tall, and very pretty for a forty-year old, and her pampered life-style had allowed her to maintain her youthful appearance well beyond her age.

Agnes, was a Japanese/American, with the long, slender, legs of a girraffe. Her short skirt fluttered around her legs at mid-thigh, and the way that she stood, made her appear even taller...

Cynthia, a red-haired fittness freak, wore a black-pair of tights that had no visable pantie lines, and her tight tube-top, barly contained her large breasts...

Wendy handed Tweaker a wine-glass, and proceded to fill it with some chilled brandy. The chattering increased as the bottle was emptied into all of their glasses...

"Let's go and take a lil',little-dippy-poo, in the pool!", Linda slurred-out, and revealed that the brandy was having the desired affect...

"Yeah, Let's take a swim!", Agnes joined in, and stood to remove her skirt, revealing the white bikini bathing suit under it.

Cynthia, sipped at her drink and smiled over to Linda and pointed out the fact that she, 'didn't' have anything on under her tights...

"That's alright!, you can skinny-dip!", Linda yelled-out, and busted into a belly laugh!

Tweaker was already naked, and ran past them headed for the slidding glass doors that opened out to the patio area around the pool. She stumbled, and slid on the floor and almost fell on her bare-ass. The roar of laughter filled the room, and Tom could hear it from his jail cell inside of the bird-cage...

The cage had been covered with a white cotton sheet that was draped over it. Wendy had carried it out to the patio area, it hung from a hook, on a metal-stand that was designed for it. The stand was placed at the edge of the pool. Linda would reveal it to the ladies when the time was right.

Tom wondered what Sarah would do with the money. He wished that he had just let her take him, now, but it was to late...

He heard the women splashing around and laughing, and he wondered what fate had in store for him next...








*************
End Notes:

Tom is going to be the life of the pool party.  Can he survive?

Ch. 14 The Pool Party by wildcatman
The Decrement of Tom





By: wildcatman






Chapter 14













Sara slipped into her doorway, and quickly locked the door behind her. She had never laid her eyes on so much cash!

The cardboard box that contained the stacks of hundreds, was about 10 lbs, and the size of a large double shoe-box. She had watched Linda count the money out to her, but she just had to count it again....

She took it into her bedroom, and opened it up. The box had two layers of stacks. Each stack had 10K, and there were 10 stacks, in each layer...

"Twenty-bundles of 100's, each bundle,(stack)equaled $10,000...

Sara spread out one stack on her bed. "Ten-thousand dollars", she whispered...

She just starred at it for a moment, and glanced back and forth between the spread, and the rest of the bundles inside the box...

The sudden realization, of just how much 'cash' money it 'really' was, shocked her with a jolt of nervious-excitment....

She quickly replaced the bundle, less a few hundreds, and slid the box under her bed....

She changed her clothes, and tried on a new dress that she had bought several weeks ago, while shopping at the mall. It was a light-blue color, with tiny flowers dotted within the lower skirt, and a solid blue at the top....

She checked herself in the mirror, and twirled around a few times, she wished that Tom could have been there....

She wondered what those middle-aged winches were doing to him, and that 'sick'-minded Wendy!

"I swear ta-God, if they hurt him......."



*******



Tom couldn't see-out threw the cotton sheet, that curtained around the bars, of the round cell that imprisoned him. He listened to the women as they giggled, and laughed at each other....

The splashing, and the drunken laughter was getting louder as the sun set, and the outside lights were turned on...

The position of the lights, redirected the shadows from the excited women, and they flickered over the wall of sheet that consealed Tom's view.

He had no idea what Linda had planned for him, but he had a 'feeling', that he would be finding out soon enough...

He heard Wendy talking with Tweaker, (Twila was her real-name) and Wendy was whispering to her in a 'sneaky' way, that told Tom that she was conjuring-up a little devious plan of her own.

"Those purple pills, ya'-know? Just one, that's all I need-Tweak", she whispered, in an over-excited way....

"Who's the lucky-guy?", Tweaker asked.

"Oh, you'll see, just give me the pill!", Wendy urged her...



******




Tom was startled, when the giant goth-girls face suddenly appeared behind him, when she quickly jerked the backside of the curtain-up, and unsnapped the cage-door with a 'clicking' snap!

"Are you hungry?", Wendy whispered into the darker-space of the cage. Her 'tone', had changed to a 'sweeter-than-sugar' type twang, that alerted Tom's intuitive spirit. Her adulteress admiration, and sudden 'concern', sent-off alarm-bells inside of Tom's head!

"I brought ya somthun' ta eat, lil' cutie!", she whispered in a teasing-babyish, way, that revealed her false intention....

"Come-on, here, I brought you some crackers-n-cheese, with a nice cap-full of brandy", she whispered, as she slowly placed the tiny, little, doll-sized plate down, and slowly removed her huge hand, being extra carefull not to spill any of the brandy.

Tom just sat there with a cold stare. Wendy smiled wide, and licked her purple-lips...

"It's really good, go-ahead, try some...", she impatiently coaxed him...

"Tommy, you 'Must', be very hungry by now?", she continued.

"Come-on, just eat a little o.k.?", she pouted...

"O.K.!,...Be That Way Then!", she barked at him, causing the cage to vibrate with the waves of sound that suddenly blasted into the confined space.

The curtain dropped-down, and her huge, 'demonically' adourned, face disappeared behind it!



****



However, Wendy wasn't through. No, she wasn't giving-up 'that', easy!

She pulled-out a, thin-hand-rolled, cigarette, and glanced around to make sure that her mother wasn't looking, and quickly lit-it-up.

She puffed at it a few times, then sucked hard, and drew-in a smooth lungfull of smoke. Then she reached-up, and just lifted the bottom edge of the cage cover...

Slowly exhaling, she released the thick-bluish smoke into the bird-cage with a steady-stream....

Repeating this several times, she soon finished the joint, and had caught a pretty good buzz in the process...

Wendy giggled at the smoldering sheet, as she noticed the disapating fumes filtering up threw the top of it. The entire cage 'had', to be completly filled with the enchanting smoke....

She snickered an evil chuckle, as she slowly lifted up the bottom edge of the sheet to take a peek...

Tom was forced to breath the heavy smoke as it suddenly billowed into the cell, and quickly filled the whole area with the intoxicating sweetness....

The whole room seemed to spin-around, in swirling circles, and flashs of vibrant light splashed across the white walls, with twirling patterns of strange designs....

Tom suddenly noticed the stack of crackers and cheese, and an overwhelming pang of hunger grabbed at his empty gut. He crawled over to the plate and grabbed one of the crakers, and started biting into it...

He noticed the curtain slightly rise-up, at the bottom, and turned to see a huge set of glassy glaring, eyes, peering in at him with a squinting, smile, of erotically charged joy....

The brandy tasted 'so-good', as he sipped at the dark liquid, and savoured the burning sensation, as it smoothly went down into his welcoming gullet...

The bluish-cloud of foggy smoke still lingered in the air, and Tom coughed a couple times. He heard the sound of his dwarfed voice, as he coughed, and thought that it sounded weird...

He started to laugh. It seemed so funny. The sudden sound of his chuckling laughter, sounded weird. A clucking-chuckle, a strange reverberating sound, so weird, so strangly amuzing!

Tom giggled at the echoing sound of his own laughter, and as he heard it once again, he began to laugh even harder....

The huge set of glassy-glarring eyes, still watched him, but he felt as if 'HE', wasn't even there....

They couldn't really 'SEE' him, because 'he', wasn't 'really', THERE. WHERE, he didn't know? He was....
Where was HE?

It was so strange? He had no idea where he was! It seemed so funny. Strange! Weird! "Ha, ha, ha,hah,ha, ha-heh,heh,heh,heh,heh,....Ah, Ha,ha,ha,hah,hah,hhaah,Ah,hahhahhah!



*****



The white walls smoothly floated away, in a wisping motion of fluttering movement. Suddenly, an explosion of brillant, blinding light, caused him to cover his straining eyes...

The sound of feminine squeals, and gasping breaths, 'Eew's-N-AAh's, resounded in unison all around him.....

Tom squinted to see, and was barly able to open his dialated pupils. The tilting shift of the floor, caused him to lose his balance, and he fell onto his side and rolled over a few times...

The familiar sound of a womans voice, rumbled threw the floor. Linda? Was that her name? It sounded like the big-blond, but he wasn't sure....

The light seemed to dim, and Tom's eyes adjusted to his surroundings....

The intense vibration of her massive voice shook the whole room.
He couldn't understand what she said, it just sounded like a strange thundering vibration...

The sensation of touch, shocked him when he felt a leathery texture griping at his upper-body, wrapping around his shoulders, and firmly squeezing him up....

He kicked his legs around, when he felt the swift lifting sensation, and his body being hoisted into the air.....

The slow materialization of her enormas face realized within his entire view, and the sight of the exstreme, maternal-like, beauty took his breath away!

Her magnificent eyes filled his veiw....

The effect of her closness sent an emphatic charge thoughout his being, and he was enthraled by her superior eminence. She appeared in a mistical, cloud of foggy steam....

Her aberration was an exsqusite sight of majestic beauty!

She was gigantic. A beautiful gigantic, Goddess!

Tom was holding his breath as he tried to absorb the most wonderful sight that he had ever seen!

A brillant sparkling ora, seemed to eminate around her heavanly face. The fragrant aroma that filled the air all around her, seemed to intoxacate his confused mind. The warmth of her huge soft palm, soaked into his tingling naked body, and he felt as though he was melting into her....

His body floated into the sky, as the giantess mistress effortlessly carried him across the cement patio and smoothly desended him down onto a large round table. The white painted surface seemed to glow, as Tom staggered to his feet and stood-up to survey his surroundings....

The table was surounded by enormas smiling faces. Giantess faces. The distorted sounds that rumbled from their mouths filled the sky above him, and he couldn't seem to make out a word of it. It just sounded like squeaking pops, and hissing, thunderious, groaning-vibrations....

They seemed to move so slowly, and as if they were made of stone...

Tom felt a cool-breeze swirl past him, and he turned to see the huge, female foot, resting on it's heel, and slowly wiggling the perfectly, red-painted toe-nails in a slow mezmerizing dance of hypnotic entrancement.

His erection strained at the erotic sight of the glorious display of gigantic female toes....

His nose caught the smell of something that made his stomach growl,....was it, peanut butter?

He looked more closly, and there between the tantilizing toes, was a plastered smear of creamy peanut butter! Tom staggered toward the huge foot, and quickly found himself being followed by a wall of peering female eyes, smiling, and rumbling sounds, of giggling, chirping, hissing-grunts....

He grabbed at the tall sole, and rubbed his hands over the leathery skin. The rippling waves of skin rolled in wrinkling contortions, as the giantess reacted to his delicate touch...

He could just barly reach the base of the clinching set of powerful toes, as he hugged the huge ankle, and pulled himself up enough to reach the peanut butter....

He soon found his legs spread wide, as he straddled the smooth, warm, ankle...

He again, tried to reach the sweet smelling peanut-butter, and as he did, he was hugging the ultra-smooth skinned surface of the flexing foot, and while straining to reach up, he pressed his throbbing manhood into the top of the creamy arching foot....

The rumbling distorted voices, exspelled a rush of vibrating eruptions, none of which Tom could understand.
It just sounded like several jet engines reving up in surging powerful accellirations....

A red-haired giantess leaned her face into his view and smiled down upon his tiny form, and mumbled-out what seemed to be a question, as her face held the exspression of antisapation?

Tom looked up at her blurry image and tried to speak to the enormas female....

"WWHASSsss Ddaaatt??", he slurred out in a halusinating babble....

The face pulled back, and it was quickly followed by another eruption of blasting laughter...

Suddenly, in a flash of sweeping movement, a hand with black nail polish appeared above him, and it held a plastic bottle. The face of the goth girl appeared next to it, and Tom felt the startling contact of something dripping onto the skin of his bare-naked back. The splattering liquid splashed onto his skin, and he was soon saturated with a warming oil that quickly reacted, and completly covered his body with tingling pleasure....

The slippery oil spread out and covered the surface of the giantess foot, and Tom was trembling with orgasmic pleasure. Sitting in the greasy oil, and scooting around on the tremendous female foot sent waves of incredable tingling sensations coursing threw his naked over-heated body.

The giantess moved her foot around, and Tom found himself suddenly lowered down into the lap of another giantess...

The asian features of her dark eyes appeared like a smiling lioness....

Her face lowered down close, and she spoke something to him....

Tom still couldn't understand a thing that they said, and he just starred back with a confused reaction to her sudden closness...

The tremendous size of the giant women was just so overwhelming, as he tried to cling to the huge foot, and reach the sweet smelling peanut-butter....

"YooooCCCCCoooooSSSSSoooooCCCCCooooo", the giantess rumbled out in a eruption of sound!

Tom was straining to desifer what the colosal woman had said, when he suddenly found his body being gripped across his back, and the enormas fingers began to press down, and force his cock into the warm skin of the giant foot.

A slow rubbing motion began, as the gripping fingers worked his body, over the top of the foot, in a slow, repeated, back-N-forth motion, that felt as though she was massaging his body right into the warm skin!

Another face appeared, a sparkling-blue set of eyes that glimmered inside the long, sweeping lashes that outlined them...

Her beauty was astonishing. Tom felt like this was the most wonderful dream that he'd ever had!

The red-painted lips puckered, and popped, as they pressed into his skin....

He realized that he was now sitting in the warm palm of her hand, as he felt the rising, lifting sensation that slightly, churned his stomach as he gently rose up into the air....

The mouth opened up, and the splatter of tiny droplets of hot spittle freckled across his face...

"Your just the 'cutiest', little thing!", the sound of Twila's voice was now becoming a little more clear...

"Mmmm, so tiny", her hissing whisper seemed to be so relaxing and arrousing....

The scent of her heated breath wafted over him like a blast furnace, he seemed to be melting into the palm of her craddling hand. Her fuzzy image blurred into the background and faded away....

The wind swirled around him as he felt a sudden lifting sensation....

The light around him changed to a softer glow. The air seemed warmer, and still, as he tried to see out from between the curled female fingers that formed a cage around him...

Tom was startled, when his smooth ride suddenly became a swift dipping rush of sweeping motion!

His brain was slowly becoming more functional, and the familiar sight of the inside furnishings violently flew past him. The fusty aroma of the inner-most space within the huge room filled his head as he heard a door slam shut....

The feminine fingers firmly tightened around his body, and squeezed....

Tom looked up into the glarring eyes, and struggled to catch his breath as the excruciating pressure intensafied...

The puckered lips pressed into his face, and forcfully smothered him!

The excessive pressure immobilized him. The rough nodules of her enormas tongue slathered his face and chest, as she casually began to lavish him...

He tried to speak, but her constricting grasp held his body firmly trapped!

The consuming liquid of slathering salava spread across him in an eruption of excessive, swipeing attacks!

The nodules swirled and danced across his naked skin as he felt the slow release of the confining grasp. The giant tongue swirled into his lap, and pressed and dipped around into his thighs, and between his tender legs...

The cupping tip, of the dexterious tongue worked its magic, and Tom was soon overcome with the most tantilizing sensation. Slurping, and lightly sucking, it devoured his tiny stem with incredable swirling movements that sent his body into a convolsive state of erotic bliss...

Fighting to catch his breath, he grabbed at the rubbery fingers that contained his body and tried to hold back...

"Mmmmm, God, you taste 'SO' GOOD!", the giantess hissed....

Her hot ,humid, breath, bursting-out across his tingling skin....

"Look at-cha', so helpless, and so sexy!", she teased him with her soft whispering voice....

"Mmm, yes I 'love' this,...such a beautiful little man, so tiny, and so muscular!", her fingertips pinched at his arms, and legs. Inspecting his naked body from head to toe.

"Are you enjoying this?", her soft whisper puffed across his overheated skin....

"What's you're name, little-man?", she asked, in an amuzed, quizical, way....

Tom tried to speak, but was cut-off when the forcful tongue attacked him again, and slathered down across his thighs, and trapped his twitching cock under it's tip, and began to swirl in tiny circular motions...

"MMmmmmmm, tastie,...yummmmmmm, her vibrating voice shook his balls as her tongue pressed tightly against them....

His rigid cock strained and jerked under the massive tip....

Then as he was just about to pop, he was distracted by the cooler swirling air, as she was slowly lowered down to a rubbery nipple that was forcfully pressed into his chest...

The compression squeezed it tightly against him, and began to rub around and drag down across his body. The moment that the huge nipple touched his hot straining cock, a sudden vacuume surged inward as the giantess drew-in an excited breath....

"OH, Lick-it, tiny-man, lick my giant nipple!", she commanded him....

Tom grabbed the huge enraged nipple, and started kissing it wildly....

The instant reaction of the giant blond was to crush him into the enormas breast with a powerful force.

"OOOOH,MMmmmmmmmm, YES,OH,YES!", she whispered loudly!

Then a sudden-banging sound, resounded in the solid walls of the tremendous room...

'THUD', 'THUD', 'THUD', "Com-ON, Tweak, quit hoggin em, WE 'all', want-to-play-wit'-em'-Too!"

Tom was quickly switched to the other nipple, and firmly 'CRUSHED' into it's rubbery firmness...

"OH, ALRIGHT!, Just a minute, WERE comin, give me a sec, O.K.?", Twila yelled at the locked door...

"Sorry lil' guy, we'll haff ta pick this up later, Hummm?", she softly whispered...

Tom was so arroused that his cock hurt, as the fingertips gripped around his ribs and shoved his crotch into the enormas dry-skin nipple, pressing down his ridgid cock, and forcing it straight-down in a painfull pressing force....

Twila gave him one last squeeze, then lifted his dileirious form up in front of her smiling face...

"Oh, just look at cha, so worked-up, and horney!", her voice teased his confused mind....

"MMmmmm, come-on, we'll go see what they want to do with you, NOW!", she whispered, in a torturous, teasing breath...









*******************
End Notes:

Who do YOU,  want to play with him next?   Wendy, Linda, Agnes, or  Cynthia?

Ch.15 The Morning After by wildcatman




The Decrement of Tom




By: wildcatman





Chapter 15








The next morning, Sarah had the day off from work. She had to get some catching up done, before she picked up Hailey from her grandmother's place. That old truck of Toms had to go, and she wasn't wasting any more time...

Sarah pulled into the used car lot with Tom's truck, and stopped it, in front of a 'clean-looking', Jeep Wrangler 'Sport'. She shut off the truck, and stepped-out.

The Jeep was a newer vehical, and when she noticed the low-mileage of 12,000 mls, she was interested in trading the old truck off-on-it. The details were quickly settled, and after the paperwork was completed, Sarah drove away in the Jeep. She got a fair trade value for the old truck and was happy just to get rid of it...

She drove it to the local super-market, and circled the parking lot a few times, just getting the feel of her new Jeep...

She was distracted, when she noticed the black-unmarked car that pulled into the parking lot right behind her, and started to follow her, as she turned a complete circle...

She acted as if she didn't notice but,-she, kept her eye's on the occupants inside as she got-out and walked into the market...

With her dark sun-glasses on, she glanced to the side and carefully studied the two women that sat inside of the black car.

She wouldn't have noticed them, if she hadn't circled the parking-lot, but when she did, they were caught-off-guard, and turned around, and started to follow her. (instead of just parking, as anyone,"normally" would have done)


***



Sarah walked threw the entrance-way, and turned the corner to find a shopping cart, the tinted-glass window allowed her to get a good look at the strange car, and the two women inside.

Two women with dark-glasses, sat looking straight-forward at the doorway. Sarah stalled for time, to see if either one was going to exit the car. They just sat there and waited as if the two of them were waiting on her. They were watching her. Sarah was sure of that, but who were they?

Sarah had to step to the side when another shopper shoved past her, and grabbed a cart. Sarah continued to watch them for a while, knowing that they couldn't see her behind the tinted glass...

She looked at her watch, it was almost ten o'clock so she grabbed a cart and continued her shopping. She wheeled threw the check-out, after getting the groserys that she would need for the next few days....

She was still curious to see if the two women were still there, waiting...

When Sara exited the sliding doors, with her sunglasses consealing her eyes, she was surprized to see the black car was gone...

She unloaded the cart of groserys into her Jeep, and got into it, started it, and slowly drove out of the parking lot, and headed down the main road. She kept a watchful eye for the black car...

The Jeep was much cleaner than Tom's old truck, and would get much better gas milage, Sarah liked her new ride, and was starting to get used to the way it handled...

She pulled back into her driveway and drove around into the back-yard and parked close to the back-porch...

She could unload much easier that way, and she wanted to leave the driveway emptie, keeping an eye out, for that strange black car that was definatly following her.

She had piled Tom's tools, and everything that was inside of his truck into her small storage building. The tools were photographed and posted on e-bay, an on-line auction that would sell them to the highest bidder...

She locked the house and the building, then proceded to drive over to her grandmothers to pick-up Hailey.



********



Tom had a major head-ache. He awoke inside of the metal-cage, and was barly able to lift his head. The party was a blow-out, for the drunken women. However, for Tom it was like living out 'his worst' night-mare.

The abusive way that he had been passed from one to another, and repeatedly used as a plaything churned his stomach. He had vivid flash-backs, bits-an-peices of the tormenting things that the giant women had done to him, 'played-out' inside his head....

The enormas feet, attacking his vunerable form as he tried to obey their increasingly, degrading, instuctions. The rough handling by Wendy was torturious. She would grab his ankle, and pinching it up between her finger and thumb, he would be dangled over the floor, at a dizzying hieght, and percariously swung around above the open mouths of the excited women....

He had been coated with chocolate syrup, and licked clean. His raging, frustrated, cock, strained for releif as the viagra that Wendy had slipped into the cheese that she had given him, over-charged it with an over-dose of the powerful chemical.

The sick games that he was forced to do, while completly naked, included such things as: 'Pin-The-Tail-on-the-Tinyman', 'Giantess-Twister', 'Running-Man', and the most terrifieing,'Hide-an-Seek!'. Tom was suppose to hide somewhere,....where? On the body of one of the women, of course! Then, the others would try and find him. When they did, he would be tickled with a feather untill he nearly passed-out!

Cynthia, the fitness freak, caught him between her thighs and enjoyed squeezing him, while she giggled, and laughed at his futile struggling....

When she squeezed a little too-hard, and Tom was overcome by the pressure and passed-out, he found himself carelessly tossed into the pool! He nearly drown, when the waves from their splashing dives, splashed into his tiny bobbing body, and tossed him around as the giantess women dove-in and swam after him...

He had been placed inside a pink-pair, of panties, and strapped into them with superglue. His wrists, and ankles, glued into place, left him crusified within the wider band of the front panel. The horny women took turns trying them on, forcing Tom's face into the pubic-patch of each and every one of them!

When the women tired of the more physical games,(from their stand-point,anyway) they took him back into the living room, and placed him on a clear, glass, coffee table, and made him rub their giant feet untill he couldn't do it anymore....

The row of bare feet seemed to be endless for him, as they wriggled their toes and commanded him to, "Keep rubbing". He tried to obey their lusty, threatening, commands, but he was soon too tired to continue and he was attacked by the wriggling toes of all of their powerful feet, and smothered under them carelessly, and tauntingly....

He had suffered some bruising, and a fractured rib, in the wrestling attack. But his numb, drug adelled brain, didn't even allow him to feel anything when it happened, he was just too stoned!

The women continued to drink, and as the night wore on, they became more, and more lusty...

Agnes took him up within her grasp, and holding his arms trapped at his sides, she forced his face into her giant pussy and rubbed one off. A creamy, hot, eruption, splattered all over Tom's face and chest when she came with an explosive orgasum...

Cynthia enjoyed forcing him to kiss her rock-hard nipples, as she shifted him back and forth between them.

Linda did the same, right after she snatched him away from Cindy, and informed her that 'he', was 'HER'S, and if she wanted more, than he was, 'for 'RENT!'...

A price per hour was discussed, and to Tom's horror, all of the women were signing up for a 'DATE', with her little 'Boy-Toy!'


****


Tom must have passed-out, because when he awoke, all the women were gone, and as he raised up his throbbing head and looked around, he found himself inside of the cage. It was sitting on the glass table in the living room.

He noticed that the door to the cage was wired shut by a short twisted peice of wire, and there was no way that he could get it open....

He felt a stinging pain in his ribs, and quickly realized that he had suffered the cracked ribs, while being wrestled down under the careless, powerful, feet. His wrists, and ankles were burnt, from the removal of the superglue, and the skin tingled with the stinging burn. They had plundered his body with their gigantic feet, enjoying his helpless, defencless, male-form, being so easily wollowed beneath the overpowering female toes...

His tiny-sized 'Male' body, being naked, and totally helpless to their lusty female minds, and the empowerment that it gave them, placed Tom in a situation that most men would 'not' have been able to withstand, without loosing their minds!

He did have something though, a tiny pink skirt had been made-up, out of a torn peice of the panties that he had been 'glued' into. Tweaker had put it on him just before he passed-out...

The pink skirt humileated him to the core. It emasculated him. It decreased his male pride, and ate away at his mental image, the skirt actually feminized him, regardless of what he had ever done in his life...

He hated it. However, he couldn't take it off. It did cover his privates, and that in itself gave him just enough confidents, to gather-up what little strength that he had left and raise up and look around.

Wendy's bright-green bikini bottoms were draped over the top of the cage. When Tom noticed the giant sized bikini spread-out above him, a dwindling feeling came over him. It was, as if the bikini bottoms symbolized her ownership of him. Tom felt demoralized, and completly humileated.

He staggered to his feet, and found his frustrated cock still rock-hard, and tingling with a bobbing motion. His solid shaft formed a pup-tent in the pink skirt, and he gripped it up within one hand as he walked to the door of his prison cell.

Looking across the table, over on the couch he noticed a single high-heel pump. It's color sparked another flash-back of the torturous nightmare....

Linda's punishment for being a man. She proudly announced, was for him to be used as a cushion, inside of the SHOE! Tom was forced into the leather, boat-like insole, and squished and smothered under Linda's relentless wriggling toes, as she erupted a hauntingly, dominant, chuckle, of giddy laughter....

Tom's stomach churned at the image in his head as he recalled the feeling of being subdued by the enormas female foot. Linda's inslavement was not only physical, but she was disecting him, mentally as well...

Her discovery of his fetish, had given her the key to exemplify his diminuative stature, and totally dominate him!

The viagra was still profoundly affecting him, and his rigid penis poled-out like a solid board....

Tom staggered toward the door and grabbed hold of the metal bars that made-up the square door. He instinctivly shook-it, out of sheer frustration....

To his amazment, the door popped-open and swung away leaving the wall, and opened out into the room like a vortex into another world!

Dumbfounded, and surprized at the discovery, he shook with fear at the thought of being captured by the giant women. If he was caught, again, trying to escape...

Chilling with the goose-bumps of erotically charged adreniline, he reached threw the opening and pulled his sore-aching body threw the doorway and stumbled out onto the thick-glass table-top...

He padded along the edge of the table and made his way down to the other end. He found that the couch was a little closer to the tables edge, and the wadded-up bath-robe that was piled on the floor just under him, would be more than soft enough to land in, if he couldn't make the jump across to the couch.

Tom backed-off a few paces, and contemplated the distance to the cushion of the giagantic couch...

He summoned up some strength, and took a deep breath, then with a surge of explosive energy, he bolted toward the cliff-like edge, and hurtled his body into the open space of the canyon...

The flimsy pink skirt fluttered around his waist in the rustling wind, as he took flight across the great, divided, space, of the canyon-like abiss....

His arms frantically flounced, and flung around in winding circles as he flew across the open space like a twirling armed monkey jumping from the tree-tops...

The flurry of the moment was incredable, as Tom cleared the space easily, and landed in a tumbling roll on the leather cushion. His ribs hurt, and the stabbing pain caused him to curl-up, and strain for a moment untill the stinging sensation relented...

Looking back across the canyon, he took in the image of that bird-cage with a sour-disgust...

The leather couch cushion was stiff and smooth under his bare feet as he sat-up and slowly stood...

He could now easily make it down to the floor, by sliding down the slanted-angle, of the leather covered couch leg. It's design was wider at the base, and created a slope-like slide....

He hesitated, as he noticed the huge, red, pump. Just left there on it's side, haphazardly abandoned there by the blond giantess...

A single shoe. An exsquisite feminine design. It seemed to draw him closer, as he let his eyes absorb the smooth, curvy-shape of it..

Tom just had to take a closer look. While being alone, and free to inspect the huge object at his own pleasure, he slowly stepped closer and felt his heart begin to pound within his chest, as he stepped up within reach of it.

The smooth red leather felt so incredable as he rubbed his fingertips over the large section of leather that made-up the side of the shoe. Linda had carelessly trapped him within it, and as she enjoyed toying with him, and smothering him into it, she had no idea, of the impact of her actions..

Tom had realized an awakening, of something deep inside. A rush of surging arrousal erupted within him as he smelled the aroma, that was deeply permeated into the inner-molding of the sole...

His cock tingled, his heart raced with sexual excitment, he caught his breath and held it....

He was literally trembling, as he touched the tremendous spike-heel, and stroked the solid length of it...
It was breath-taking, just the simple touching of such an enormas shoe!

The thought of her massive-giantess foot, inside it....

The vision that his mind imagined sent a wonderful surge of orgasmic pleasure rippling up threw his tingling spine...

He let himself go, and allowed the sensation to increase as he rubbed his hands over the massive designer pump. The curvy-smooth wall of leather, felt so powerfully arrousing to the touch....

He felt the solid stitching along the edge, and let his fingers feel where her tremendous heel had crushed the insole...

The warmth of her massive body seemed to linger within the giant shoe, as his mind became more arroused by the musky-scent of her sweaty foot oder. The sensation was simply overwhelming....

Tom's cock was about to release it's pent-up load, when he was startled by the raspy scratching sound, of Wendys' reverberating voice!

"How'd You Get Out-ta Yer CAGE?", she blasted down!

"Get Over Here!", she snarled, as her black-tipped fingers fluttered after him, and captured him up roughly, wisking him up into the sickening hieght before her surprized, glaring, eyes....

"Wherr' ya-thiNK, your goin'?, she blerted-out into his startled face!

"you lil' squirt, look at cha', just tryin to get-off on mums shoe...", she whispered, as she noticed his swollen cock...

Gripping it up between her pinching thumb and finger, she lightly twisted-it, and carefully watched his arroused state of blissfull pleasure....

Holding him cradled within her left palm, and toying with his cock with her right-hand, she plucked at his twitching erection with a child-like curiousity...

Tom strained under her playful touch, and tried to hold back...

"Mmmm, gosh, yer really worked-up arn't ya?", she teased him...

"I'll bet I can make you Cumm?", she whispered, with a sexy twang of desirous pleasure.

Tom's balls drew up into his body, and seperated....

His cock enlarged and flared-up to a painful exspanded size!

He had never before been so arroused! The entire night had been a dominating, build-up, of fore-play, that had took him up into an erotic plateau of sexual delight that he had never experienced....

Wendy had no idea. She just saw a horny little man. A tiny, little man, with a very, hard, little cock.

She softly tugged at it, and gently twisted-it. His instant reaction sent a tingle threw her moist pussy.

His straining resistance, and his futile struggling turned her ON!

She giggled, and lustfully teased him, with light-feathery touches, of just the very tip, of her fingers....

She sat down on the couch and picked up her mums red pump, and carefully placed him inside it. She giggled at his gasping reaction. She pressed down on his flexing buttox with two, sharp-black-nails....

"Woo-hoo, Look-at-tha-buTT!", she teased, while stabbing his tight little bum...

"MMmmm, hump-it, yeah 'hump-that-shoe" "Mmmm, tight-lil'Ass!", she relentlessly taunted him...

Tom slipped from her fingers, down into the musky shoe. Sliding down intill his feet stopped in the closed toe of the smooth designer shoe. His cock slid against the huge, eminent, footprint that was embeded into the crushed insole...

Wendy's sharp fingernails stabbed at his tender rear with poking jabs that forced him to hump the sweat-soaked cushion....

He let loose with a breathtaking spurt of jolting cumm....

"Ewww... Mercy!, you better save your strenght mighty-mouse", Wendy squealed, "Cindy rented you for tonight, and she might 'want', some of that!", Wendy snickered, with a surprized reaction to his pumping ejaculation. Tom's body collapsed within the shoe's worn insole, and he felt his hot cumm soaking into it.

"God, yer jus a little 'freak' aren't ya?", Wendy responded, with a girlish giggle.....









****************




































































































































































End Notes:

Linda's renting her little boy-toy out to make some of that money back.  Will Tom live long enough for her to get her investment back?   

Ch. 16 switch-back by wildcatman






The Decrement of Tom





By: wildcatman







Chapter 16













"So, you like being 'our', little slave, Tom?", Wendy asked him, holding him up in front of her face. Wrapping the fingers of her single right hand around his mid-section and firmly holding him still.

"No, Wendy I don't like being a slave, and what about you, huh, do you 'like', treating me like a slave?", Tom retorted, with some frustration....

"Oh, I think that it is just the most fun I've ever had, little man", she snarkly whispered at him, holding his tiny face so close, that he could feel her humid breath puffing into it...

"You know, Bruce's girlfriend, Sandy?", Wendy whispered to him...

"She would just 'love', to get a hold of you, would you like me to introduce you?", she snickered, and pursed her lips.

Tom trembled at the thought of the angry red-head, as he recalled the verbal assult that Sandy had given him in the parking lot, before she called the police on him. Tom also realized that Wendy, knew more about 'him', then he thought. He didn't think that she would do anything to actually hurt him, after her mother had paid so much to buy him from Sarah.

However, the devious way that she sneared at him, and firmly held him, sent prickling pins up across his spine. Tom had placed himself in this purgatorial convention, and he had no one to blame but himself...

"I wonder, how much she would 'pay', to get her hands on you?", Wendy let her eyes wonder, as if she were thinking outloud, enjoying the effect that she was having on him.

She squeezed him a little, to get his attention...

"What do you think, should I ask her?", Wendy continued, trying to terrify him...

"Go-Ahead, I don't care, take me to her and drop me right in her lap, I Don't Care!", Tom exsploded and screamed up at her squinting eyes...

"Ha, Yea, let's do that,...Um,-'Sandy, this is the guy that clocked yer stupid boyfriend, look how small he is....", Wendy amuzed herself, using a mocking english acsent and tilting her head around in a comical way.

She continued:


"Here, ya-wont-ta-Old-EM", she continued, still faking the english acsent...

Lifting Tom up, and pretending to drop him into her hand.

"Oh Sandy, I tink that yore Kwoushing him with your giant FIST!", Wendy giggled....

Tom yelled back at her with a startling revulsion....

"Shut-Up, Bitch!...Why don't you just go ahead and do it then, if you want to, 'Do'-IT!", Tom screamed up at her as loud as he could.

"I'm thinking about it, you little 'Freak', but intill I decide, your gonna do exactly what I say, GOT-IT!", Wendy slowly revealed her angered reaction to his little spunky remark.

Squeezing him tightly, she gradually increased the pressure intill he started begging her to stop.

"Please, just go ahead, KILL-ME!", Tom whaled...

"Oh I wouldn't KILL, the best little 'TOY', that I've ever had!", she whispered with an evel chuckle.

"I just love your your lil' pink skirt that Tweak made you, I think it brings out the 'fear' in your eyes!", Wendy continued teasing, while her black fingernail swirled over his bare-stomach, lightly tracing the outline of his sore, fractured, ribs....

The rancorous, splutter, of Wendy's relentless taunting continued....

"Your just a little 'small', to be telling someone as BIG, as I am, what to do....", she whispered, with a flutter, of soft giggling....

"You are going to be the most 'adorable' little man-toy when I'm through with you", she slowly stood, and carried him with her, as she headed toward the staircase....

"Maybe we'll shave all your hair off...., and paint your skin green", she whispered.

"We could,....Yes,...make-you, a little green MAN!", laughing right in his face while she climbed the circling stairway....

Tom could only turn his head, and watch the floor of the living room slowly, sink down, as his taunting captress carried him within her gripping fingers, and continued with her spontaneous connivance...

Wendys splendiferous suggestions, and imaginative, conjuration, of summoning up spirits, of spoliation congested Toms defeated mind. The seemingly endless Ideas that the gothic-princess spouted-out, and her taunting way of discribing them, painted a very vivid picture....

"Only a man as small as you, could be so lucky....", Wendy snarled, as if she was doing him some kind of 'favor', by paying him any attention at all....

Tom's heart began to race, as he thought about this giant-teen actually shaving him, with a giant razor!

"Wendy, would you please let me have a moment to myself, I need to use the bathroom, I have to,...you-know, 'relieve' myself....", Tom yelled up to her, exspectantly.....

Although, he did have to empty his bowels, he was also stalling for time. He was terrified of this giantess, and it took every ounce of his nerve to maintain his dwindling pride...

"Oh-Alright, but make it quick!", she scolded him, with a glaring of frustrated impatients...

Wendy stepped into her private bathroom, adjoining her bedroom, and released him inside of the emptie sink basin. Her fingers peeled away from his sweaty skin and a scorching sensation stung the fresh wounds on his wrist, and ankles.

She stood over him, and tore-off a square of toilet paper, and folded it into a small one-inch square, and dropped it into the sink next to him....

"Hurry-up, I'm not going to wait all day!", she growled down at him, with her hands on her hips, defiantly arching an eye-brow, and expelling a gasp of breath....

"I can't go, If your watching me!", Tom grumbled...

"God!,...O.K.,..but if you try an escape, again, I'm not going to be so nice, anymore!", Wendy snarled, as she reluctantly stepped out of her bathroom, and closed the door...

Toms mind was developing a schizoid state, from the constant domination, and physical abuse. He strained to relieve himself and as he pushed out the foul smelling waste, he grunted, and groaned from the stinging pain in his fractured ribs...

The sound of Wendy's haunting voice bellowed threw the closed doorway,.....

"You got 30 seconds, Tom,...then, I'm coming to get you!"




*******




Sarah sat across the dining room table from her grandmother, and her kid sister, and listened to the advice that she offered them. The old woman had listened to Sarah explain the events, that had taken place, after Tom had been reduced to such a tiny size....

She didn't like the idea of Sarah selling him like that, and she told her that, By, Doing-so, It might effect the magical properties of the 'powder'...

The basis, of the whole 'Mystical' spell, was the fact that Sarah actually 'Loved' Tom. The act of allowing him to be sold, went directly against it's purpose, and the result of letting him 'go', could possibly, change everything....

The old woman explained the theory behind her magic; The actual ownership, or possession of the subject, had to be constantly protected, it was created to provide this, by allowing the subject to be easily consealed, or hidden away...

Sarah knew that she shouldn't have left Linda's house without him. She did still love him, and she just had to get him back...

She helped Hailey prepair the noon-time meal, and wash-up the dishes when they were finished eating, and she walked back out to the sitting room, and looked at her grandmother with a serious concern...

"So it's possable that the spell could wear-off, since I 'sold-him', to them?", Sarah asked.

"I'm not sure, but it could", the old woman told her....

"I have to find him first, or the sheriff will pick him up for sure, then he'll be thrown in jail again!", she told her...

The old woman handed her another package of the powder, and grinned up at her, revealing the emptie spaces between her old worn-out teeth. With a soft chuckle, she whispered to her:

"I hope that you get to him soon, dear"



********



The black car pulled out behind them and slowly followed Sarah's Jeep, as she drove back into town, and headed toward Linda's place. Hailey was holding the package of 'powder', that Sarah had told her to hang-on to, and she sat in the passenger-seat and watched the black car, in the side-mirror...

Hailey's reticence, revealed her emotional guilt, and Sarah picked-up on that, and tried to relieve her retention...

"It's not your fault, sis", Sarah whispered to her, as she pulled into a parking lot, and focused on the mirror, to watch the following car slowly drive past them...

"Yes it is, I shoudn't have taken him outside!", Hailey retorted...

"Doesn't matter, Hail, let's just get him back, O.K.?

"Wendy stole him, and that's not your fault, so stop beating yourself up about it, and let's get our friend back, O.K.?", Sarah firmly told the teary-eyed little girl...

"O.K., but, how are we going to get Tommy back, if Wennie's mommy has him locked-up inside the house?", Hailey asked her...

"Well, you just let me worry about that, and you keep an eye on that car, and hang-on to that package of powder", Sarah explaned to her, as she turned the Jeep completely around, and pulled out of the parking lot, and drove back in the other direction....

The black car soon appeared, speeding-up to catch-up to Sara's Jeep, and Sara saw it in the rearview mirror, and stepped-down on the gas and speeded-up to see what the car would do...

The car stayed back, but still remained in sight, as Sara floored the gas-pedal, and sped-away in a squealing jerk, she down-shifted, floored-it, and popped the clutch...

The tires barked, and spun-out, as she goosed-it, then speed shifted, and squealed out into the next gear...

The Jeep humped-up, and took-off like a sprint-car! Sara held it to the floor and speeded away spewing tiny specks of rocks, and gravel all over the windshield of the following car....

She whipped around the corner of a side street, and shot down an alley-way with one foot on the brake, and her other on the gas, the tires squealed as she slid around the next corner, and downshifted....

The Jeep shot around the corner, and disappeared behind a three-story parking garage....

The two women in the black car drove past and continued down the alley, past the parking garage and on down the street....

Sarah backed-up, and turned around and drove smoothly back out onto the main route and continued on her way back to Linda's place...



*******




Wendy was counting down, backward from 30 to 1, as she expectantly antisapated opening the door to her bathroom, and snatching up her terrified little man-toy...

"25, 24, 23, 22, 21,..", she casually counted down.....

Tom had just finished wiping his butt, and slowly stood-up and stepped away from his excrement, when a dizzy spell rushed his brain, and he stumbled back a few steps, and fell to his knees....

The sink basin was dry and he placed his hands out flat, as the whirling sensation overtook his decelerating mind, and he briefly blacked out....

"15, 14, 13, 12,..., Wendy continued, impatiently....

The rush of blood surged threw his body like a torrent, as his lungs expanded and he felt the sink basin shrinking around him!

He fell to the floor of the bathroom, and rolled onto his side as he opened his eyes, to see Wendy standing over him with a blank frozen expression....

"What Tha...", she squealed out, with a shocking jolt of surprize!

"How the hell,....", she babbled, in a dumbfounded-stammering, of mumbling confusion.

"ya-Ya'-You,..Cant, wait.., wha,da, -how did,Umm, Ah, Wher', the, How, How, Ha-woah!"

Wendy stepped backward, away from the suddenly 'Normal-sized', naked-man, laying sprawled-out on her bathroom floor....

Tom's head felt like it was going to explode, as he staggered to his wobbling legs, and stood-up to look down upon the skinny, little, teen-goth-girl, who had delighted in terrorizing him for the last two days.

She trembled, and visably shook with fear, as Tom stood up and leaned against the bathroom door, looking at her, with a slow, smile, forming across his crusty face. Tom coughed, and cleared his throat, and reached over and grabbed a bath towel and wrapped it around his waist....

He stepped toward her, and chuckled when she stumbled backward. She had to reach out and grab the wall to keep from falling down on her ass. She started to scream, but couldn't find her voice as Tom kept stepping closer to her. He smiled wide with a satisfied look of vengence gleaming in his blood-shot eyes.

"Hello Wendy, where you think your going?", Tom's deep voice had returned, and he suddenly felt like a real man again. He stalked her back into her bedroom, forcing her to walk backward all the way down the short hallway, and when she bumped into her bed, she ackwardly flopped down on her but...

"My turn now, little woman", Tom whispered, in a deep, grumbling, masculine voice.....

When Wendy started to scream, Toms heavy handed palm covered her mouth, with enough meaty paw, left-over to cover half of her startled face!

"Your mine now", he whispered right into her ear, as he fell on her. He wrestled her wriggly, little teenaged, body, down with his replentished, plenitude, of physical body, and easily held her firmly, down under him....

He had returned from the pit of nothingness, and effortlessly trapped the skinny girl beneath his muscular frame. As soon as he had firmly captured her though, he felt a mollifying calm come over him...

He didn't want to actually do anything to her, he just wanted to scare her...

Tom could feel her quivering, and trembling with consuming fear, as he crushed her small, structured, bones down, into the soft mattress...

He held down the reptilian-looking-goth-girl, with a ravishing smile, and slowly regained his strength as he felt her terrified trembling, and submisivly, cowering body, under him. She squealed with fear when he pressed his manhood into her belly, and shifted it around a few times. Just to get a little revenge for what she had done to him...

He looked into her wide-fearful eyes, and felt a resentful loathing toward her, he didn't even want to touch her anymore, she simply disgusted him!

She had abused him with the most degrading ways possible, and for him, the humileation was the worst of all. He wasn't going to allow her the satisfaction of getting away with that kind of devious treatment.

"How could you treat me like that?", Tom asked her.

"Mmuumwha, donnnoooo, pweasssss, dooonnnn, hhuutt, meeee", Wendy's muffed response vibrated within his gripping palm...

"Don't hurt you?", Tom raised his voice...

"Don't 'HURT' YOU?", he repeated. "I'm gonna make you feel the way that you made me feel!", he growled...

"You didn't even care, one bit, how you were treating me!", Tom continued to whisper into her ear...

"Now, your gonna lick my feet and your gonna lick em clean too", Tom whispered a little louder...

"Mmuwha, Nooo, A Noo,Pweasss, donnnn, Tommmm!", Wendy mumbled into his sweaty palm...

Tom sat up and raised up one foot and shoved the sole right into her purple-lips....

Taking his hand away, and covering her mouth with his foot, he pressed his toes into her eyes and worked them firmly into her face...

"STOP-IT, Please Tom, don't do that!", she cried out in a quivering voice...

"Lick-my-foot, little-girl!", Tom growled at her...

"O.K., O.K., please, Tom, just don't hurt me, I'll lick your toes, just don't hurt me, please", she pleaded.

Tom forced her to lick his large male feet, both of them were slathered by her delicate metal-spiked tongue. He didn't enjoy it, it disgusted him, but he did like the fact that she was getting a little taste of how it was to be subjected to such degrading treatment. He wiped his spit covered sole in her hair, and switched feet, and made her lick the other one clean...

He could feel the metal-spike sliding over his arches, and clinking over his toenails. The strange feel of the girls tongue did feel nice, but he just 'couldn't', enjoy the fact that he was forcing her to do it...

She had threatened to crush him under her foot!

Tom pressed his toes into her mouth when he envisioned that little memory...

"Mmuha, Pweasss, doooonnn", Wendy sputtered to breath as his toes crammed into her purple lips and filled-up her tiny mouth....





*************

















































































































































































Ch.17 reverse slam by wildcatman





The Decrement of Tom





by: wildcatman





Chapter 17







Wendy's father was seperated from her mother 'Linda', when the girl was just a baby. Wendy hadn't seen him, or even spoken to him, for several years. She missed him during her graduation, and sweet-sixteen partys.

Her memory of him was vague, just a single birthday party, when she was three years old, lingered in her memory. She remembered him as being very tall, and good looking, and she missed her daddy very much.

Linda had spoken about his abusive ways, and had tried to turn Wendy against him.

Wendy would have done anything to see him again, reguardless of what her mother had said about him...

When any of her class mates saw her, they wouldn't speak to her, or even 'act' as if they, 'knew' her. She didn't have any friends, because nobody wanted to be seen with her...

Wendy's fastidious nature, shaved head, peirced tongue, and gothic persona, set her apart from the other girls, because she had a 'bad' attitude.

She had dated a few guys, while in school, and she had been instantly given a 'promiscuous reputation'. In reality though, she had only had sex 'one' time. (The boy that sat next to her in math class, Billy Thomas.)

The Whole student body, thought that she was some kind of a slut. Billy had run his mouth, and told everyone that she was sleeping with him, every night! He started bragging, and lieing, that she was 'banging' him whenever he wanted it, and he was just useing 'her', and the rumors quickly spread and were blown out of purportion....

Other boys started saying that they had 'nailed' her. Lieing, and making-up wild storys about what she did with them. The storys spread around, and when they starting teasing her, and calling her names,(all based on the lies that had been made up about her)Wendy decided to play along, and started acting slutty, and dressing up like Satan's daughter....

Living the 'Gothic-Lifestyle', was just a 'Tough-Girl' mask, that she wore for protection. Nobody messed with her, and she had fooled herself into thinking that she actually 'liked-it' this way...



*****



Tom pushed her face away with his foot, and started to get up from the bed. Wendy reached out and grabbed his arm, and pulled him back onto the bed. He fell across the mattress, and landed along side of her, and she wrapped her legs around his waist and locked her ankles together, trapping him within her scissoring legs...

"Please Tom, wait for just a minute, I want to apologize for what I did!", Wendy spoke out in an excited breath...

Tom looked into her eyes, and he could see the tears welling up, and the sparkling quiver of an emotional exspression that told him that she was suddenly overcome with some kind of feeling...

"I'm so, 'very' sorry that I treated you like that, but, you were just so 'TINY', and fragile, I don't really know why I acted like that, It was just so 'arousing', that I couldn't help myself!", Wendy continued begging him to listen to her explanation...

"Tom, will you forgive me?", she whispered to him, as a single tear slipped out and dripped down across her cheek.

"Wendy, I just want to get something to wear, and get the hell outta here!", Tom growled at her with frustration.

"Please Tom, don't go...", she squeezed her thighs around him with a powerful clamping force.

Tom grabbed her legs with both hands and tried to seperate them from his naked body. The Viagra was still having a powerful affect and his cock was still firmly-stiff. He felt strangly overcome with a sudden weakness, as he tried to get up, and as he struggled with her, she kept tightening up her legs, and started kissing his stomach....

Stuffing her head into his chest, and hugging him tightly, she clung to his body like an Octipus!

"Let me go Wendy, I gotta get out of here", Tom said, with a straining grumble...

"No, Please Tom, let me make it up to you, I'll do anything that you want!", Wendy begged him to stay, as she lavished his lower-belly, and grabbed-up his swollen manhood and began to kiss it, and lick it...

The sudden surge of wonderful fluttering pulses consumed his whole body....

Wendy kissed, and savagely licked away at his throbbing erection slathering it with hungry devourering slurps!
Tom was overcome with orgasmic pleasure, as the wild teen's mouth went crazy on his over-heated erection...

He gasped for breath and went limp within her constricting legs. Wendy worked it gently, then with a burst of incredable speed, she would slather, and lick like a starving bitch in heat!

Then she would stop, and just gently stroke him in slow, teasing, ministrations, that seemed to drain the remaining strength from his body with each and every stroke...

Her lips would close over him, and slowly, swollow down over his throbbing cock....

Then her tongue would take-off again, wildly slathering, and licking, and slobbering all over him!

Tom began to strain, and gasp, as the young girl lavished his trapped body like a fast melting ice-cream cone!

"No, Wendy, Don't do this, let go of me, "aAahaaaaaaaaaaa'....

Tom felt his coffee perking-up to the surface, and he caught his breath, and tried to hold it, but Wendys determination was unrelenting, and all-consuming...

He slipped into a warm darkness, as his vision went blurry, and his ears started ringing with a humming, buzzing-sound...

He tried to grab at her, and pull her away, but his strength dissipated as quickly as his vision.

Tom released a convolsive ejaculation.....

As he felt his whole body, convolsing with orgasmic pleasure, he slipped into a warm cocoon-like pocket, and slipped off into an oblivion of blissfull sleep....




********




Linda woke up and hung her head over the side of the bed. She groaned with an agonizing, moaning, of throbbing pain. Her head pounded with a sickening haze. She slowly crawled out of bed, and headed for her bathroom to get a couple aspirin for her intense hang-over...

The pool party had gotten a little wild, and she had drank a little too much Brandy. The other ladys had gone home at around three A.M., and she didn't remember much after that....

She found the aspirin bottle and popped-off the cap, and dumped out several pills....

Filling a clear drinking-glass with water, she popped the pills, and slowly downed the water...

She looked into the mirror, and brushed her hair back with her fingers, she faked a big sexy smile and picked something out of her front teeth. She coughed, and spit into the sink, and cleared her throat like a grizzly, growling...

Linda turned around and sat down on the toilet, releasing a deep breath, she dribbled some urine, then just stayed sitting for a long while after the trickling, tinkles had stopped...

Her head throbbed as she finally sat up, and wiped-herself. She wrapped her bathrobe around her, and headed for Wendys room to see if she was up yet...




*****



Wendy couldn't believe what had just happened!

She sat up in her bed, with just her bikini-top on, and staired into her cupped palms with widening eyes...

One sharp eyebrow arched, and she squealed-out a girlish whale of splendiferous joy!

"Oh-My-GoD!", she blerted-out, with an erupting pleasure, as she staired down at Tom's Tiny, Shrunken, Body!

Linda opened her bedroom door, and stepped in to see what she was squealing about...

"Wen, what the heck are you doing?", she whispered with a curious smile...

"Oh, Mom- I love HIM!", Wendy yelled out!

Wendy was covering the tiny, unconscous man, with dozens of pecking kisses, and holding him comfortably within the cupped palms of both hands....

"I really, REALLY, LOVE, HIM!", she expelled with the sudden realization!

Linda scrunched-up her face, and stepped into the room and sat down on the girl's bed. She watched the way that her daughter 'looked', at him, and she knew that Wendy wasn't just exagerating....

Wendy's eyes were glittering with adouring spoliation...

She held his tiny-body, so preciously, her legs folded under her, knees bent to one side, tears dripping from her sparkling eyes, black, smeared, make-up....

She carefully, and slowly, lifted him into her, and pressed him into a huge smothering embrace.

Linda scooted over next to her, and wrapped a single arm around her, and the two of them staired down at him with adouring eyes....

Linda knew that her daughters scrupulosity could change at any moment, and she just allowed the blissfull moment to linger as long as possable, basking in the temporary scouring of this poor unsuspecting man.

Wendys scrawny fingers entrapped his tiny form and cradled him so tenderly....

Wendy had been diagnosed with schizophrenia just two years ago, and Linda hoped that the girl could improve as she matured, and developed into a woman...

Linda thought about the hamster, that poor little rodent, it really didn't deserve to be subjected to such inhumane treatment, but the experience of responsibility was suggested by the physiatrist, and Linda allowed the tortuous abuse to continue until the ultimate demise of the helpless creature realized...

"Mom, I want to keep him in my room now, O.K.?", Wendy whispered softly, still adouring her little pet with loving eyes...

"O.K., dear, you can keep him in here if you bring the cage in too, I don't want you sleeping with him", Linda assured her...

"Oh, Mom, isn't he just the most perfect, little, man!"





*******


The black car pulled into a gas-station and pulled up to the pumps. The driver stepped out and began to refill the tank. The tall blond stood confidently as she quickly placed the nozzel into the tank opening and set the trigger...

She walked to the passenger-side, and with the window rolled down, she spoke to the other woman with a quick question...

"We'll get something to eat, then call in to the office, what do you want ta eat?", she asked the passenger.

"I want some fish, yea, maybe some fish-N-chips", the sandy haired lady replyed...

"O.K., let's get some fish, then we'll call-in, this Sarah girl is onto us, so we might as well back-off for a while".....




*******



Sarah slowly drove past Linda's driveway, and inspected the place to see if there was any movement yet...

The place appeared to be quiet, and only Linda's car was parked in the garage...

Sarah knew that a woman like Linda wouldn't like the idea of being ripped-off. She had paid her 200K for that mini-man, and she wasn't going to easily give him up. The potential financial gain from exploiting such a fascinating little sex-toy was just too easy!

Sarah couldn't stand the thought of Tom being used and abused by those middle-aged divorce'e's....

She knew about Linda's book club, she had attended one of them, and met the other 'ladys'...

Her blood surged with adrenaline, as she imagined what those sexually deprived bitches would do to him. Wendy was mentally unstable, and god knows what 'she', would do to him...

Sara pulled over on the side of the road, and parked next to a guard rail. She shut off the Jeep, and turned to her kid sister...

"You stay here, and keep an eye out, if you see anyone pull into the driveway, beep the horn a few times O.K.?", she told Hailey...

"O.K. Sara, but be careful, alright!", Hailey whispered back, in an excited breath...

Sara jumped out and went down over a small sloping embankment, and walked around threw some tangled brush and worked her way up along the property line...

Slowly, and carefully, making her way up to the fenced-in residency, trying to stay out of sight from passing cars, and anyone that might be around....





*****





Tom was replaced to the bird-cage, only this time, the cage had been refurnished with all sorts of plesantries...

When he awakened, a few hours later, he was utterly astonished. Had it all been a dream? To his dismay, he had been returned to his diminuative size, and imprisoned back into the metal bird cage!

He sat up and looked around. The huge bedroom was an alarming, but familiar environnment...

WENDY'S BEDROOM!

Tom quickly searched his eyes around the collosal, boadicea'-boodwah, and was just a little, relieved, to find himself alone....

His head swirled, as he observed his surroundings. The single towel, that was thrown into the cage, had been removed, and replaced with a neatly folded pair of satin-panties, that had been carefully placed inside of a little box...

A miniature doll-chair was next to it, and a matching table. Over from that, next to the bars, was a bowl of soapy water, with a folded white cotton towel beside it. In the other side was a heavier woven-mat, that had a miniature lamp placed in the center, and it was plugged in and glowing with a soft white light....

Tom slowly stood, and found his waist, 'diapered' with a white peice of cotton sheet....

He felt clean, and dry, as if he had just been bathed?

The cage was sitting on a night-stand, next to Wendy's bed. He noticed the scattered, gothic-paraphernalia, and his heart sank with an endemic, piratical, dispair.....

Would this 'night-mare' ever end? Tom fell to his knees, and stuffed his head between them, and sobbed like a child...

"WHY, God, WHY???", he mauled-out, in a despairate squalling of miserable bawling....




*******


Linda, and Wendy were fixing some spaghetti and meat-balls for dinner. They were in the kitchen, enjoying the savoury, sweetness, of the spicy aroma that filled the room....

Linda prepaired the garlic bread with the paste, and Wendy was making the meat-balls. The sauce was simmering on the stove-top releasing the aromatic flavors into the air. Linda was glad to see Wendy suddenly becoming interested in something other than, 'Metal-Music', and 'Gothic-Death-Rock'....

Lately, that was all she wanted to do. She had no real friends, and she would stay in her room most of the day, and just listen to that 'head-banger' stuff...

Her physiatrist said, that she needed more responsibility's. So, maybe the introduction of a miniature man would be just the thing to pull her out of her repression....

However, the thought of what the young girl had done to that hamster kept flashing back....




*******




Wendy was only eleven, at the time, and Linda had given her the tiny pet for a birthday gift, along with the aquarium, the tiny rodent stayed in the girls room and it was her sole responsibility...

When Linda caught the young girl, the first time, squeezing the tiny animal, she yelled at her. Wendy blushed with guilt, and quickly released the struggling creature, and seemed to have some remorse for her cruel intentions....

The days went by, and her attention toward the helpless animal seemed to degenerate into a constant displacment from the real world, she would delight in terrorizing the poor thing...

Stomping her feet, suddenly, and bumping the side of the animals cage, just to scare-it, and keep it constantly in fear of the threat of her unpredictable danger....

She seemed to delight in being the giant....

She loved the idea, of having the ability to spitefully, and maliciously, terrorize this tiny, helpless creature....

She would sit and just stair at it, for a long time, while it tried to hide from her behind a tiny pile of wood-chips inside the cage. Her final act of terror went too far, and she had crushed the poor hamster under her foot, when she had trapped it inside the bathtub, and was playfully chasing it around, forcing it to avoid her stomping bare-feet....




**************

































































































Ch. 18 A different Wendy by wildcatman
The Decrement of Tom





By: wildcatman





Chapter 18










The dark curly strands of hair that were tangled, and loosly hanging from the right-side of her head, seemed to reveal the 'normal' half, of Wendy's persona'...

When she turned her head, and the shaven-side of her scalp appeared, and the chrome-ball that was spiked threw her earlobe shined in the reflecting light, she suddenly appeared like a'demented demoness'....

Tom sat in the satin-lined bed, and watched her when she entered the room and stepped over to the cage. She knelt-down next to it, and placed the plate of food on the edge of the night-stand beside of the cage.

He could smell the spicy aroma of the garlic and tomato sause. His stomach grumbled, and he quickly became aware of his empty gut.

Wendy's raspy voice startled his dreamlike state, and he perked-up, and focused on her huge face, as it filled the wall of his prison cell...

"We made some spaghetti, it's really 'good' too", her whispering voice stirred his underlying fear...

"Tom, I fixed you a plate, do you want to eat it out here?", she softened her voice, like a sovereign priestess.

Her fingers gripped at the door-latch, and a heavy 'Clanking-Snap', unhinged the door, and her black fingernails floated into the inner-space of his cell...

Her huge hand approached silently, and Tom cringed at the sight of it....

"Here I come", she taunted, as her fluttering black nails swirled around him...

"Wendy, NO!", Tom yelled out, as he ducked down, and jumped away from the grasping fingers...

He jumped out of the box-bed, and scurried across the floor to the other side...

Her giant, feminine, hand, hung motionless....

Her face moved in closer to the bars, and her smile faded away...

Tom's heart surged, as he saw his own frightened reflection, mirrored within her glarring, dark eyes. The purple lips parted, and her mouth fell open, as her surprized reaction occurred instantaneously...

Wendy just staired at him with a bewildered look of disapproval. A long moment of intense frustration slowly realized...

She quickly pulled her hand out of the cage, and swiftly snapped the door shut. Her head pulled back, and her giant form suddenly lifted-up....

The shifting sway of her short skirt, swept alternately, from side to side, as her towering, bare-naked legs, walked away from his prison cell. The clumping thuds of her wedge-heels clattered across the wooden floor, with heavy, amazonian footsteps...

Tom was suddenly left alone. The giantess had just walked away. Leaving him with the plate, just outside of the bars...

His stomach burned. The overpowering aroma was strong, and deliciously taunting. She had contemptuously left the room, leaving Tom to smell the savory aroma of food, just out of his reach.

He couldn't resist it. He stepped over to the side of the cage and looked at the fastidiuosly prepared plate. He could see that Wendy had taken great care in creating the meal. The delicate loaf of miniature-sized bread, the tiny-sized meat-balls, the angel-hair pasta...

A doll-sized glass of wine sat next to the plate of neatly prepaired spaghetti. The serving tray, that the plate and glass was on had some extra bread, and a tiny set of doll-sized silver-ware....

He stomach grumbled. He tried to reach threw the bars and grab a peice of bread....

The plate was just a few, feet, too, far. He couldn't quite reach it!

He pulled his arm back in, and gasped out a heated breath, as he walked back to the other side, and sat down in the doll chair. He layed his head down on his arm at the table...

The silence was deafening, as he tried to contain his frustrated anger...

He looked down at the white sheet, that she had used to 'diaper' him with, he wanted to rip it off! It made him feel ridiculous. It stripped away his masculinity, but it'did', cover his nakedness....

He grumbled out an incoherent rambling of frustrated splutter....

"God!", he roared out. "WHY?", "WHY, am I being 'put', THREW this!"

"Oh, God, I'm going to 'die', in this fuckin' 'BIRD'cage!", Tom blerted out!

Just then Wendy returned, and heard his tiny voice 'squeaking-out', in frustration. He didn't realize that she was standing there....

She staired down at him with her hands on her hips. She listened to his desperate prayer...

Her anger was building, and her mental state shifted. She 'wanted', to just rip the door off the cage, grab him up, and throw him up against the wall!

"Tom!", she loudly spoke. "Get your tiny, 'ass' out here, and eat, that, food!"

Her sudden advancement, frightened him, and he fell back out of the doll chair and flopped onto the floor...

The door was violently 'snapped'-open, and Wendy's scowling face, suddenly appeared in the open space. The bursting wave of her heated breath wafted over him in a humid swirling breeze.

"GET-OUT-HERE!", she snarled...

Tom scrambled to his feet, and quickly stepped toward her demonic face...

The nervious shaking in his hands, uncontrolably trembled as he intentionally, walked right into her waiting face....

Her gigantic 'size' terrified him! She could easily, 'squash' him, without much effort, and the way her eye's glazed-over with extreme ferociousness, she appeared like a devourering amazon!

The tips of the huge, black-daggers, rhythmically tapped across the solid surface of the table-top, in a rapid drumming of clatter....

"Get, your tiny, little, ass out here, NOW!", she roared!

Tom climbed-out threw the door, and stood trembling before her monstrous, infuriated, face...

His body shook with terror! He could barely catch his breath, being so close to her 'colossal face'.

The black, dagger-like nails poked at his bare-back, goading him toward the steaming plate of hot food. He stumbled akwardly, when she poked a little too-hard, and nearly caused him to fall down...

Wendy chuckled, and leaned in closer...

"I think that you'll 'like-it', it's my mum's recipe...", she whispered softly.

"Come-on, just taste-it!", she impatiently urged him, while forcing his tiny form closer to the tray...

Tom stepped up to the huge saucer, and the smell was absolutely divine...

He reached down and picked up a fork that was still rather large, but he could use it...

It was, (to him) 3 feet long, and 6" inches wide....

He stabbed it into the pile of (Garden-hose sized) pasta, and struggled to twist-up a gob of the scattered spaghetti...

Wendy's black nails, suddenly appeared, and took the fork away from him, and quickly spun-it around in a twirling-twist of rapid motion, swiftly collecting a huge-ball of coiled strands. The red sauce dripped from it when it lifted up, and swung at him...

"Here, Try-IT!", she announced proudly!

Holding the side of the metal fork, Tom leaned into it and took a bite. He chewed it carefully, and tasted it. He took another bite, and Wendy chuckled again...

"Well?, What do you think?", she questioned him anxiously.....

Tom took another bite, and Wendy lifted the fork away, as she replaced it to the plate, and lowered her chin down onto the edge of the table...

"Do you like it?", she whispered with a huge smile, waiting expectantly for him to speak...

"Yes, It's very good!", Tom told her. He wiped his mouth on the back of his hand, and started to reach for the fork again...

Wendy's fingers quickly snatched it up, and swiftly brought it up in front of his face...

She giggled, as she watched him tentatively biteing into the spaghetti ball...

Tom's tiny fingers gripped at the huge noodles, and he pulled off a separated strand from the coil, and held it up to his mouth and began to eat away at it...

"Here, try the garlic-bread", she whispered, with a slight giggle...

The loaf was tiny-sized within her magnificent fingers. Wendy held it out in front of him, and waited for him to take it...

Tom took it from her claw-like daggers, and shook nervously at the sight of those huge, deadly, nails!

"Tom, I think that, I love you", she whispered, with a nervous uncertainty....

Her voice cracked, and she blushed as she glanced away from his tiny face...

Seemingly embarrassed she continued....

"Tom, please tell me you 'love' me, too", she paused. "You don't have to tell me right now, but 'tell' me when your ready, O.K.?"

"I can keep you in my room, and we can spend lots of time together, and talk, and 'You-Know', just what-ever!", she whispered nervously...

"Do you like music?", she asked him, with an arched eyebrow...

Tom took another bite from the garlic bread and nodded his head, as he reached for the tiny-sized glass of wine...

"How about some tune's?", she said. She bound up to her full standing hieght, and towered over the table, and reached up to a keyboard, on her lap-top, and hit a few keys, and a sudden rush of sound filled the air...

A twanging electric guitar solo blasted out, and a heavy bass tone thumped in unison as Wendy shook her head to the rhythmic melody.

"Dwang-Thump,..Dwang-Thump,..Dwang-Thump,...Dwang-Thump", the volume was too loud, and Tom could feel the heavy vibration coursing threw the floor...

He held his tender ears, and bent-down in resistance to the over-powering noise...

Wendy was dancing with her hips shifting, and swaying all around, to the blasting music...

He looked up and watched her tremendous ass, as it flexed and shifted to the beat of the tremendous roar.

He noticed the flash of her panties, when she twirled around. He couldn't help, but stair at her body, she was very sexy, and the moves that she performed were very tantilizing...

She rolled her shoulders, and slowly shifted her waist around in a mezmerizing display of her athletic form. She placed her heels apart, and squatted down, and slowly stood back-up, and moved her hips, humping the air as she slowly stood...

Tom was getting arroused by her enchanting performance. She definitely, knew how to move her body. He couldn't take his eyes, off of her as she continued moving around the room. She stepped over closer to his cage, and stood towering above him...

He could see right up under her short skirt, and she smiled at his reaction, when she caught his tiny eyes stairing up at her gigantic pantie-clad pussy...

She reached up and turned the sound down to a less intence volume, and smiled down at Tom with a naughty smirk...

"Tommy want to dance?", she asked him. Then, without hesitation she suddenly reached down and snatched him up within her fluttering fingertips...

"WAIT!", Tom yelled up to her...

"Oh, don't be scared, I'm not gonna hurt ya'", she giggled at his awkward reaction...

Enclosing his tiny body within her confining fingers she lifted him up and squished him into her breasts...

The space between the two perky breasts, was slightly agap, and Tom was stuffed into her clevage without warning...

Wendy chuckled, and the sound of her laughter thundered within the wall of her chest...

Tom felt strangly arroused, by this sudden placement, and his cock reacted accordingly. Wendy continued moving around, and shifting her body to the now, softer music, and Tom was carried around hypnotically, trapped within her bosum, and swept around the room at a dizzying pace...

He was stuck to her warm skin, pressed against her enormas body, and hugging at her giant-sized chest with a constant fear of slipping down threw her bikini-top, and falling to the floor, far below!

Wendy, was getting arroused at the feeling of his tiny, clinging, touch, as she felt his little hands, and fingers trying to hold on to her. She enjoyed the fact of holding, another 'REAL' person, and for that to be a good looking middle-aged man, turned her 'on' even more!

Tom was swept around, and shifted in a flowing motion of melodonic waves, and her enormas body was so warm, and fragrant. The lingering scent of her shampoo, and the smell of the food that she had prepaired filled his intoxacated mind with relaxing sensations...

The music stopped, and Wendy quickly stepped over, and hit a few, quick-keys on the lap-top. The music started again, but this time it was a slow, soft, melody, that soothed Tom's ears, and relaxed his concerned brain...

Wendy smoothly stepped over to her bed, and sat down. Tom was suddenly lowered down, then shifted into a prone position, as Wendy's giantess body slowly laid back, and relaxed on her gigantic bed...

"Kiss-me, Tom, Kiss my boobies", she softly whispered down to him, as she placed her palm over his body, and shoved him into her....

Tom's fear of her, was causing him to betray his own consciousness, and Wendys feminine pheromones blended with the aroma of the food, and her sweet natural scent was driving him wild with desire...

He couldn't help himself, she was controlling him, he could only obey her requests with 'Puppet' like response's...

His heart throbbing, he lavished her warm skin with his tongue, and kissed the wall of breast that enveloped his entire body....

She forced him to continue, as she pressed down on his head, and positioned it where she wanted...

He felt humileated, but willfully continued...

Wendy groaned deeply, and drew in an excited breath, she heaved her chest, lifting him up with it....

Tom was dipped, and lifted in smooth motion, and sudden bucking jerks....

The interruption wasn't noticed at first, when Linda opened the door, and poked her head into the girls bedroom...

"Wendy, excuse me, but Cynthia is here to 'borrow', our little buddy", she announced...

"Naw, Ma, he does'nt want to go with her tonight", Wendy blerted out...

"She's already paid for him, for the night!, Linda told her firmly.

"Oh, Alright!", she reluctantly agreed...

"Come-on, Tommy, let's go...", she told him, as she raised-up from the bed and stood up...

"Hurry-up, she's downstairs waiting for you", Linda told her...

"O.K., O.K., We're comin'", Wendy grumbled.








**************
End Notes:

Cynthia also has a teenaged daughter, (18) and she's a volley ball champ!

Ch. 19 Cynthia by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

The Decrement continues for Tom.  The women in his life gradually become more and more dominant.  His life as a sexual plaything is realized, much to his dismay.....

The Decrement of Tom





By: wildcatman






Chapter 19











Sarah had found a position behind some big rocks above Linda's house. She could see into the sliding glass patio doors, but she couldn't see much movement inside. She could see the whole driveway, and the front of the house, if anyone was to leave or arrive she would have a bird's eye view...

She stayed low, and watched the house for any sign of Wendy, or her mother...

She knew that Tom was inside that house, with 'them', and the thought of it disturbed her deeply....

Sarah wanted to get him out of there. However, she had to be smart about it. She decided to just wait for an opportunity, and the first chance that she got, she would take it....

The sound of the Jeep's horn blowing, distracted her, and she ducked down when she realized that it was Hailey, 'warning her'.

The white Cadillac pulled into the driveway and parked in front of Linda's garage. The tall red-head stepped out, and walked up to the front door.

Sarah watched as Linda opened the door and let her in...

It was Cynthia, the red-headed fitness fanatic. She was wearing a grey sweat-suit, and it's tight-fitting form, stuck to her muscular body like a second skin...

Linda let her inside, and closed the door. A few moments later, Wendy appeared, carrying the bird-cage with a white cover over it. Cynthia took the cage from her, and they stood talking for a while, standing by the front door...

Sarah's heart sank when she watched 'Cindy', carry the cage out to her car and carefully place it into the back seat. The way she carryed it was as if she had just loaded a bag of groceries...

Cindy quickly stepped back around to the front of the car, and stood talking with Linda and Wendy. Sara watched them, and realized that Tom was in Cindy's car, and she was going to take him with her!

"Oh, God, that bitch is 'renting' him OUT!", Sarah spluttered out....

"Tom, I'm so sorry.....



**********



Tom was jostled around within the cage. It was lifted, and carried around like a piece of cheap luggage.
He slid across the floor, as the cardboard bed scooted around when the sudden momentum, of twirling spin's, and quick shifting motions, threw him in all different directions...

The furniture had been removed, only the box-bed was left inside, when Wendy rearranged it for his transport to Cindy's house...

Cindy, casually glanced under the white cover just to see if the 'little guy' was inside. Her curious eye's found him gripping the sides of the box, clinging to it, as he was tilted, and shuffled all around...

"There you are!", she spoke into the confinment of the cage. "Were gonna have some 'fun' tonight, lil'guy"

"God your 'SO', CUTE!", she erupted, while quickly replacing the cage cover, and swiftly lowering it down to her side. She stood, and made small talk with Linda and her daughter...

"This is just the most incredable 'thing', Linda", Cindy said. "I wish that all men were this size!"

"We could have as 'many' of them as we wanted, wouldn't that be great?", she whispered, in an excited breath.

"Not so great for 'them' though!", Linda answered, with an evil chuckle...

"Oh, I don't know,...I'll bet some of them would be, 'more' than willing to become our little pet's!", Cindy exclaimed...

"I suppose so, Wendy found a site on the internet, called 'Giantess Shrine', she has been chatting with guys who find the 'Idea', very intriguing, most of them anyway, would pay 'US', to be in Tom's, little, predicament", Linda explained, with a half smirking smile, while blushing with contained pleasure...

"I'm IN!", Cindy pronounced, as if a vote was being taken. "Put me on the list!"

"I wouldn't charge them a dime!", Cindy continued, with a girlish giggle. "I'll take a couple dozen, just for my foot slaves!". She chuckled, and stepped closer to her car-door...

Linda and Wendy followed her slowly around to the drivers side.

"So, I'll send Wendy after him in the morning then, around ten-ish?", Linda informed her...

"Noon would be better, but she can come over and spend some time with my daughter if she likes, she'll be there all weekend, and she doesn't know anyone around here her own age, Jaclyn spends most of her time with her Daddy in Florida", Cindy explained....

"Jaclyn's eighteen, a big volley-ball player in Tampa", Cindy continued. "I'm sure that she'd like to meet Wendy, and have her show her around town"

"Would you like that, Wendy?", she asked...

"Um, yea, I guess-soo,...I'll be over to pick him up about, ten o'clock then, and maybe spend some time with Jaclyn?", Wendy nervously whispered...

"Great!,..We'll see you tomorrow then!", Cindy answered, as she popped the door open, and slipped into the leather seat.





*******



Tom slid back and bumped into the bars, with a skidding thump. The casual way, of handling the cage, was as if the giant women were carelessly throwing around a piece of old junk. Tom hung on to the cardboard edges of the box, and slid across the floor of the cage with every tilting spin, and quick jerking motion...

When the floor of the cage was placed into the car, it rested in a slanted-tilt. Cindy, had just simply placed it on the back-seat. The dome-shaped imprisonment set sharply angled in the backseat of the giant Cadillac. The curtain-like, cage-cover had been scooted-up, in the back, as it got wedged-in, next to the seat's back rest, and allowed for a little opening to appear.

Tom could see out into the inside of the car. The leather seats, and the interior of the door...

He heard Cindy entering, and slamming the heavy door shut, with a startling 'Wa-BANG!'

The starter whirred, and the rumbling moter started with a continuous vibration of quaking, and shifting...

Her jerky maneuvering of the gigantic car, caused Tom to hang-on with both hands as the cage jerked and rocked around, in sudden and unsuspecting stops, and starts!

The experience of riding inside a car was quite fascinating from within the covered cage. The feel of the enormas vehical as it rolled along, forced Tom to wonder what would happen to him, if Cindy were to get involved in an accident....

Turning sharp corners blindly, caused him to feel sick, as the pull, of sideways momentom threw him to one side unsuspectingly, and churned his stomach with unsettling butterflys.

He remembered how Cindy had handled him at the 'pool party'...

She treated him roughly, and casually used him to get herself off. The smell of her juice's still lingered in his head...

She was muscular, and lean, for a forty-year old woman. Her red hair was straight and shiny. Her tall figure was mainly from her extremely, long, leg's...

She was the type to take 'whatever' she wanted. Tonight, she wanted Tom!

Cindy lived several miles from Linda's place, the drive took about an hour. She also had to stop at the post office, gas-up the Caddy, and stop at the liquor store, for a nice bottle of Chablis...

Jaclyn would be there for the weekend, and she would want to use the car, so she would make sure that the car had a full tank of gas. She couldn't wait to see the look on Jackie's face when she saw, what she had inside of that covered cage...

However, she also couldn't wait, to be 'alone' with the little, tiny, guy!

When the stereo speakers started blasting out some classic rock, Tom knew that the giantess red-head was feeling good, and his heart sank at the thought of spending the entire night, alone with her...

'Eric Clapton's, "Cocaine", started blasting out of the speakers, sending violent shock waves coursing threw the bars of the metal cage, and Tom held on tightly as the shifting velocity of the speeding car carried his doll-sized, miniature form, off to some unknown destination, where he had no Idea of what his future would hold...

If Cindy didn't kill him, Wendy probly would! The thought of being used by these giant women did strangely excite him though, and being totally helpless to them, terrified him, but the tenderness that they could show him, was sometimes well worth being objectified....

Being taken into their giant mouth, and given a full body massage with a tongue big enough to crush his ribs, was an experience that no mortal man had ever been given. Tom was begining to appreciate the wonderful aspects that came along with being so tiny-sized...

If he could just get back to Sarah. He wondered what she was doing, if she was even thinking about him...
Since she had cashed in on him, he started to think that maybe she wouldn't be as concerned about him anymore. He did still love her and wanted to get back to her, but he would have to survive this situation.

Cindy slowed down and stopped the car, somewhere. The moter stopped, and he heard the door slam shut...

Silence. A rushing, whooshing, sound passed the car. Another car had passed, in close proximity to the parked Cadillac...

Several more rushing cars passed by, and a slight-rocking motion, could be felt from the wind gusting so closely to the parked car...

Tom had never felt so helpless. He had no idea where he was, were he was going....

The swirling gust of wind alerted him to the door being opened again, then-'Slam', it-shut.

'Rerrr,Vroomm!', the car started, and jerked into motion once more...

Tom held onto the bars now, and rested his feet inside of the box. The sudden shifting continued, as Cindy finished up her errands, and headed for home. The ride ended with the sound of a grinding, auto-matic garage door, slowly, rattling, down, into a closed position...

"Were HOME!", Cindy gleefully announced, as she threw the door open, and started gathering up bags, and folded up clothing that had been left inside of the car...

Tom saw her hands griping around a pile of folded-up shirts, that were sitting on the backseat next to his cage. The shirts lifted away, and the empty seat filled his only view of the outside world. She disappeared briefly, then returned, and he heard the door click-open on his side, and the sudden lifting rise of his cage.

The white cover was removed in a sudden 'flash', of sweeping, motion!

"HELLO TOMMY!", Cindy blasted out with girlish excitment!

"Were gonna have some fun, O.K., I got an idea, let's scare my daughter, 'Jackie', I'm gonna sneak you into the house, and put you in the frige, then, I tell her to go and get me a coke, and when she opens the door, you jump out and scare 'her', O.K.?", Cindy excitedly ordered him, without asking for his opinion....

Tom was held, tightly, and tucked-up under her arm-pit, and consumed within the heated pocket of her damp, sweaty, arm.

The bright-light, shone in his eyes, blindingly, then-went black, as the refrigerator door slowly closed, and the light went out. Cindy had just put him, 'inside' of the refrigerator! Tom couldn't see anything when the light went out, and all he could do, was wait...

A few long, moments, passed, and the sound of a sucking vacuum-like pop, and the light clicked back on!

A young, sandy-blond-haired girl, stood bending into the door-opening, peering inside, searching her sparkling eye's all around searching out something....

The sparkling, silverish-blue-grey eyes, widened as they stopped, and fell upon his trembling, diaper-clad ass...

"MoOoOoOoMm!", the girl exspelled a strange blerting whale of confused fear....

She lifted up away, so fast that her hair swept up around from behind her head, and enclosed over her face as she stepped back away, and slammed the door shut again...

Tom stood on the freezing-cold bars of the shelf, in total darkness, and shook with a chilling fright, as his minds eye had taken a mental picture of the alarmed girl's face...

When the light suddenly popped back on again, Tom squinted, as the fingers from Cindy's reaching hand quickly enclosed around his shivering body, and without even looking directly at him, as she gripped his body up casually, and snatched him from the shelf, and lifted him out into the light of the room...

"You should have seen your face!", Cindy blerted-out to the young girl, who stood off to the side, with both hands clamped over her mouth...

Cindy cackled with convolsive laughter as she stumbled over to a table and released Tom roughly onto the wooden surface, and stepped back so that the younger giantess could observe the spectical that was, 'TOM'.

"What the,...", the teen-girl barked-out..., as she cautiously stepped closer to inspect the tiniest, little, person, that she had ever seen!

"Tom, this is Jackie.", Cindy proudly introduced. "Jackie, meet TOM!"

"Is he REAL?". she blerted out, and without blinking, she staired at him like a stick of T-N-T!

Slowly approaching, closer, and closer, the girl's alarmed exspression slowly faded into a sweet smile of affectionate adoration....

"What cha' think, Jackie?", Cindy questioned her, with the excitment of a gold-digger, who had just found a huge nugget!

"MOM, He's adorable!", she whispered, in a childish, cooing-like way. "Can I hold him?"

"Sure, just don't drop him!", she warned her infatuated teen-daughter...

"Awww, he's such a sweetie,....look at how 'small' he is,....Oh, my-goodness!", she continued, blubbering, as she gently swept him up within her soft fingertips, and slowly lifted him up to her smiling face...

Pressing him forcefully into her gigantic breasts, she snuggled his tininess, squeezing him into her huge body with an overwhelming embrace, and an overwhelmed reaction of fascinated, affection...

Without any concern for his feelings, the giant girl just reached down and pulled his 'diaper' down, and exposed his private parts...

"Oh-My, he's even 'anatomically' correct!", she gleefully discovered...

"Eewh!, what are you going to 'do' with him?", the girl suddenly, changed her outlook, and sneared down at him with a disgusted exspression....

"Oh, I don't know maybe, make him rub some lotion on me, in some places that I can't reach", Cindy whispered as she slipped her fingers smoothly around him, and plucked him away from the surprized young girl.

Her huge eyes filled his view, as she held him up closely, and blew her humid breath into his startled face...

"My little slaves have to 'earn' it, and this one has a 'lot' of work to do!", she softly whispered...

Leaning her face in closely against her mothers, the young girl smiled down at him with a smirk....

"Nice ta meet Ya'-wouldn't wanna' be-Ya!", she blerted out, with the sarcastic remark!

Tom's diaper was quickly taken away, and thrown into the trash-can. He squirmed around wildly as Cindy carried him deeper into the halls of the huge house...

The confining grasp of her gripping fingers, trapped his arms down, and pinned his legs together with an effortless clamping fist. He was carried at breast hieght, and smoothly floated along as the tremendous blond took him into her bedroom...

He was swiftly lifted up, and casually dumped out into a large ceramic bowl. The cool smooth surface was slippery, as Tom struggled to his knees....

He could just see over the rounded edge, and the shocking sight of a modern day 'Dungeon', slowly came into view...

Cindy was a Dominatrix! The 'Stocks', and the metal hooks, on the black, painted-walls, held hand-cuff's, and bull-whip's! There were heavy-metal rings, that were used to connect binding-ropes. The black leather curtain revealed the 'bondage' chair, and behind it was a canopy bed, that was covered in heavy black plastic...

Cindy quickly peeled-off her grey-sweat suit, and stood there motionless, wearing only a dark-blue thong pantie, and snug-fitted matching bra...

She staired at Tom with a disturbing, emptie, blankness....

The dark, shadowy room, seemed to come to life, as she slowly raised up her arms, and stretched-out in a slow tantilizing contortion....

Her muscular body flexed and squeezed together, as she loosened-up, and relaxed her powerful figure. Tom watched from the precarious height of the bowl, which was placed on a polished cement pedestal, that was level with her towering form...

The way she stood, as she turned and flexed her powerful muscles, had an overpowering effect on his captive mind. Her bare heels, placed widely apart, was a superior stance, and the display of her feminine features was spellbinding....

Cindy appeared like a Goddess. The lighting in the darkened room illuminated her from a low angled perspective, making her appear even larger!

Tom's naked body trembled. His terrified mind was sinking into a pit of dispair....

Cindy knew the effect that she was having on him, and she was savouring every last drop of it...

She turned her back toward him and slowly bent down, touching her toes...

Her magnificent ass, blossomed-out and displayed it's tantilizing strength....

The powerful gluts squeezed together, and softly relaxed, in a smooth, slow, motion of force, that revealed the giantess's muscular control...

Tom forced his eyes away, and glanced all around for some way to get down from the bowl. The space of the open room was breath-taking, and he realized that he was trapped up there...

Cindy picked up a clear glass bottle, and stepped over to him. She raised up the bottle and began to pour the golden liquid out onto his naked skin. The oil spilled down onto him and splattered out into the bowl. Tom tried to avoid it but it was impossable to do, as she easily drenched him with it and coated his whole body with the greasy slickness....

"Mmmmm. now your almost ready", she seductivly whispered....

The bowl smoothly lifted-up, off of the pillar, and floated over to the surface of the plastic-coated bed.

Cindy stood towering over him, and a huge smile slowly formed on her looming face....

The bed rocked, and trembled under her enormas weight, when she climbed onto it, and removed her thong panties...

The smooth-skin of her flanking legs, enclosed around the bowl, and Tom found himself trapped within the enclosure of her crossed legs...

The dark-blue bra was quickly removed, and the sight of her perfect breasts appeared with the bullet-like nipples, firmly pronounced, and gently shifting in tiny circles as she tossed the bra away and peered down at him with sexual delight....

"Hello, little slave,...it's time to get to work Now!", she delightfully whispered down to him....








***************
End Notes:

The next chapter should be rated XXX !

Ch. 20 The Dungeon by wildcatman
The Decrement of Tom






By: wildcatman






Chapter 20











Anointed with the thick coating of syrup-like oil, his despairate apprehension, to her entrapment appeased her dominating persona'...

She swept her auburn mane back, with a quick flip, and lowered her face down over the bowl. She tilted-it, and caused her tiny slave to slide across the slippery ceramic surface....

Her soft chuckle, rumbled out like a heavy shock-wave of reverberating sound....

Her semblance, appeared like that of an amused child, as she playfully paused, to toy with his disoriented sense of balance.

His resistance shattered, only a mere shard of his mental congruity kept him from slipping into shear maddness...

Her enormas being, filled the entire sky, above him and her patient way of playfully amuzing herself with his powerless state of being, drained away any last remaining hope that he had.

Bowing her back out, and bending sharply over the bowl, her belly relaxed, and softened. At eye level to him, her waist-line expanded allowing her stomach to reveal it's paunchy, mildly sagging, middle-aged physic....

The spongy-roll, of relaxed lower belly skin, pressed into the edge of the confinment of the bowl, and invaded his slippery space with a shocking reminder, of just how very 'gigantic' she was...

The mushy wall of soft belly flesh, billowed-out, expanding, then sucked in, with a sudden withdrawl....

The enormas size of it, shocked him....

Her over-hanging breasts, slightly shifting, and consuming his sight, wobbled above in bobbling unison...

Her smiling eye's above them sparkled, and flashed, with blinking flutters of delighted bliss...

Tilting the bowl the other way, Tom slid across the slippery surface, with the awkwardness of a fledgling duck....

Her casual playfulness relented. Then, a surprizing attack of sharp fingernails, stabbing into his sore ribs, and painfully scratching across his bare back. The sudden scraping, of the sharp daggers caused him to scream out in agony!

The sound of his distress, awakened her 'desire' to torture his helpless male body....

He was just so defenceless, and vulnerable. His muscular, naked body, glissening with the coating of thick oil. It felt so warm, and soft, as she gripped it up, and roughly spidered her fingertips all over his tiny-sized form...

Relentlessly, the huge rounded, rubbery-pads, explored his body with their unyielding strength and overwhelming power...

Tom couldn't even look away, she pinched up his head and forced him to look up at her...

"Your just 'the',...."Perfect",....size.....for a foot slave, 'little',man!", she haughtily whispered...

"Please, yur' hurting-me!", Tom screamed-up at her enormas, glarring green eyes...

The blond eyebrows arched, revealing her natural blond hair-color, and her sparkling eyes glittered with a passionate, softer, broadness, that showed the overflowing arrousal. She was just barely able to contain the impulse to squeeze his tiny body into a bloody pulp....

The way that she could hold his entire body inside a single hand, and so easily, control him....

She felt a wave of powerful sexual feelings...

Cindy would 'normally', have to tie a man up, binding all four limbs, and torture him for at least an hour before she even started, to feel just a fraction of this empowering sensation....

With Tom though, she was already feeling that 'special', tingling sensation that warmed her netheregion...

She loosened her tight grasp, and gasped-out a heated breath of frustrated desire...

Tom instantly started to struggle away, and she softly squeezed him, and chuckled at his blerting cries of desperation...

"Please, let me GO!", he screamed....

"O.K., I'll let you go, if you do exactly what I tell you....", she tauntingly whispered...

"But, If you don't do it, then you'll have to be punished severely", she warned him, as she rigorously pinned his hands behind his back within the pinching fingers of a single hand...

The free hand floated over him, blocking out his view of her face, as the fluttering fingernails lightly feathered down across his chest...

"I want you to massage my ass with those tiny fingers of yours intill I tell you to stop", she told him.

Then he was lifted up, and shifted around wildly, as she scooted across the crinkling plastic cover, and situated her naked body in the center of the bed. He was swiftly released on the side of her hip, and, as soon as he realized where he was, the giant womans hip slowly tilted, and rolled forward...

Tom was forced to crawl across the huge globe-like cheek, as she casually rolled onto her stomach...

He quickly found himself standing on top of her glorious, gigantic, Butt!

The smooth expance of softness, spread out in a shapely-curve of femininity....

Her bare-back smoothly arched away like an enormas landscape. The reddish-blond strands of died-hair scattered across the huge set of shoulders, consealing her neck and head. The elbows pointing out to the sides, as she folded her forearms under her head....

Tom just stood dumb-founded, taking in the incredable view...

A sudden jerking motion, caused him to fall-down, and roll into the space that seperated the twin globes...

He felt an intence, moist, heat, emanating from the tight seam that he had fallen into....

He was stuck. He tried to turn around and only managed to wriggled like a worm...

He was suddenly terrified. The huge cheeks squeezed together, and clamped-up around his tiny body...

He forcefully pressed his hands into the walls of the conforming crevasse, trying to get free, at the same time, he was seperating the enveloping cheeks.

His despairate struggles caused a tantilizing tickling sensation for her...

"Mmm, yes, just like that", she whispered...

His greasy skin was too slippery, he couldn't get a hold of anything...

"Mmmm, yeah, that's it,....feelsooGoood-Mmmmmmmmm........

Tom wildly fought against the swallowing, jelly-like orbs. The vision of Sara's Ass returned to his memory, but her's wasn't nearly as BIG!

He slipped down deeper, when the giantess relaxed, and softened up....

He slid down into the hot, inner-most space, that slowly drew his naked body in...

The slippery oil made it impossable to resist. He slipped into her magnificent under-carrage, and felt the rubbery courseness of the leathery anus-ring against his bare back...

The flexing reaction, as it felt his tiny touch come into contact with it, was an erupting-pucker of rising protrusion....

The sensation arroused her. It felt so wonderful. She had a fully grown man, trapped inside her Ass!

"This must be what it feels like to be a Goddess....", she whispered, with a satisfied moaning of sexual pleasure....

She controlled her sudden urge to 'crush' him. She allowed his miniature form to continue struggling within her confining cheeks...

The sensation created the most wonderful feeling!

Cindy opened her mouth, and 'bit-down', into a velvet pillow that she had tucked under her arms...

She growled like a hungry cougar...

"Oh, Grrrrrrrr,aHhh,....Mmmmmm.....", she fought the recurring urge to 'CRUSH!'

Tom felt the flexing anus, working and dialating under him, like an excited mouth....

He broke-out in a sweat, and gasp for breath in the heated space. The gigantic pussy, just below, steamed with a humid aroma of tart-musk, that swirled up around his face...

Cindy trembled and quaked, as she resisted the consuming urge....

She bit into the pillow again, and tryed to contain herself...

Tom slid down deeper into the heated maul, and slipped into the ultra-soft skin of the giant pussy-lips. The hot wett-skin, stuck to his, and he was trapped against the enormas, female, sex-hole...

He tried to break free from it, and found that his wriggling, only created more sticky-juice...

The lips parted, and spread open, as the wall-like thighs divided and allowed for some cooler air to enter into his entrapment. He took an excited breath, and remained still for a brief moment to gather his thoughts, and try to figure out what he could possably do to survive this....

The cheeks suddenly clinched-together, with a powerful, trembling force...

Tom was squished-up, for a brief moment of crushing vise-like constriction, then-, in a 'popping' spurt, he was ejected like a watermelon seed!

He plopped-out onto the plastic sheet, with a flopping splat!

The tremendous legs that flanked his tiny form quickly lifted up, and rolled off to the side...

The giantess raised-up, and quickly found him, and recaptured his gasping body within her gripping fingers...

"Oh, your not 'even', getting away that "EASY!", she grumbled out, in an over excited breath of sexual desire.

"Your gonna have to hold your breath, lil' guy!", she whispered into his face with a slight uneasyness, as she laid-back down, and repositioned her naked ass....

Pressing her bare heels into the black plastic sheet, she raised up her butt, and opened her knees apart...

Lowering him down slowly between her thighs, as her fist clamped his legs together, he felt his feet being pressed into the puckering anus-hole....

The dialating ring 'tightened-up' under his pressing feet, constricting together, as if it was 'resisting' his introduction...

Tom could do nothing but take a deep breath, as he 'heeded' her concerned warning, with a trembling fear...

The giantess gently worked his feet around, and slowly relaxed her heated rectum...

Pokeing gently, and diddling her puckering anus with his clamped, together-'feet', she casually probed around until the right moment, then she pushed firmly inward, and inserted his 'feet', and 'legs', into the hot, gripping mouth!

Tom caught his breath, and held it, when he felt his waist being squeezed-up...

The fingertips that had captured him, gently pressed down on his shoulders, and shoved him deeper into the tight, gripping opening...

The sour-tang of burning stinch consumed his head with an explosion of corrupt oder!

He choked, and coughed, as he was pressed-in-deeper, and deeper....

The relaxing bung-hole willing accepted his paralyzed body, and drew him deeper into it, with a vacuum-like suction....

Tom screamed, "HELP_ME!" the muffled sound was drowned-out, as the enormas outter globe-like orbs smothered around his entrapment, and tightly sealed-off the outside world...

The rushing sound of 'plugged-off', pressure, filled his ears. The magnificent asshole had swallowed him alive!

Tom held his breath, and tried to stay calm, as the flexing ring clamped up around his neck, and squeezed firmly....

He couldn't move within the cocoon of her gigantic colon. The slippery inner walls seemed to be releasing an oilly juice that saturated into his skin with a burning sensation...

The dripping pussy lips above his trapped face gushed out with overflowing juices that seeped down and dribbled across his gasping mouth...

The intense pressure increased around his shoulders, as the tightening rectal muscles compressed, and conformed around his body with gripping powerful force...

Tom screamed-out in pain, as the pressure crushed his fractured ribs...

The quaking pressure increased to a violent compression....

An intense implosion suddenly erupted within the conforming walls, and a quick release of pressure abruptly allowed for a quick breath of humid air...

A breathtaking squeeze gripped him up, again- and in a jerking jolt, of sudden lifting motion, then, a slow relaxing desent....

A gush of drowning fluid saturated his trapped face, and caused him to spit, and sputter out the excessive juices....

He struggled to catch a quick breath between the waves of overflowing fluid...

Desperatly, struggling to breath, he was finally released, and slipped-out of the loosening ring with a plop.

The twin globes deflatted as he took up at the mountainous view of the tremendous female womanhood...

His coughing, and spitting amused her, when she heard it, and she sat up and quickly scooped him up within her grasping fingertips...

Holding his glissening little body up to her sweaty face she breathed out a breath of satisfaction....

"I see that you made it!", she breathed, "Good!, now you can rest for a little while", her heavy breathing gusting into his face as she held him up closly, and inspected his tiny little form...

Once she regained her composuer, she replaced him to the bowl, and carefully set it back up on the pedistal.

Tom collapsed within the puddle of oil that pooled inside of the huge bowl. He caught his breath back, and just laid there, motionless, and despairatly tried to regain his strength...

Cindy wiped herself with the thong panties, and pulled her sweat-suit back on and closed the door behind her when she left...

She went out into the living room to watch t.v. with her daughter. The girl was sitting in the love seat eating chips, and watching a news cast about a missing assult and battery suspect, that was being added to the "Most Wanted" list.

The first 'Name' TOM, rung a bell, in her intuition, and she questioned her mother when she noticed her enter the room:

"Mom, what did you say the 'tiny', man's name was?", she curiously asked Cindy...






*************
End Notes:

The police are now searching for Tom.  Could he be lucky enough to get caught?

Ch. 21 Jackie's Foot Rub by wildcatman
The Decrement of Tom





By: wildcatman






Chapter 21










The sound was muted on the t.v. and the speakers that sat in the opposite corners of the room bursted with the vibrations of Led Zepplin....

Jaclyn was wearing a pair of faded skin-tight-jeans, and a cut-off T-shirt, with the words across the chest that read:

"Girl's-Rule, Boy's drool"

Cindy had taken her little 'pet', and locked herself in the bathroom to take a long, hot, shower....

She had surprizingly discovered, as her daughter had pointed out, after watching the mid-day new's cast, that little Tommy was going to be added to the list of "America's Most Wanted".

She had dumped him into the sink, after filling it with warm soapy water. She watched, as he swam around in circles and wiped the greasy oil off of his coated skin...

She wondered how he had been reduced to such a tiny size...

Her curiousity was driving her wild with the thought of having the power to 'shrink', a man, down to 'size'...

She questioned him, as he soaked in the sink-water:

"So, you just ended-up 'shrunk?", she whispered down to him, bending over the sink, with a towel wrapped around her....

"I don't know, it just 'happened', that's all, I just suddenly 'shrank!", Tom yelled up to her huge looming face...

"Are you kidding me?, she raised her voice suddenly, "People just don't 'Shrink', there must be something that happened to you, to cause it?"

"I was staying with a friend, when it happened, and I don't think, that she had anything to do with it", Tom replied, yelling up to her widening eyes....

"WHO?", she spouted. "Who's the 'friend', you were stayin' with?"....

Tom didn't want to reveal Sarah's name, or give any of these tormenting women any information about her...

"I can't remember it now, she was just a 'friend', that's all!", he told her....

Cindy stood-up, slowly to her full hieght, and with her hands on her hips, she pursed her lips off to one side in a sour-pucker, and staired down at him questioningly....

She dropped the towel down, from around her body, and slowly looked away...

She stepped into the shower and closed the clear sliding door. She turned on the water, and adjusted the temperature...

Tom watched her shadowy figure through the blurry stained door...

He blew out a breath of relief, and floated on his back in the warm soapy water...

Her silhouette was towering within the tall glass door....

Tom watched it with a growing fasination. The outline of her figure drew his eyes to it like a magnet. She was a very beautiful woman. Tom could barely take his eyes away, as his cock stiffened up, and firmly pointed out...

He felt a confusion, in his mind. How could he be attracted to this giant bitch who had just shoved his entire body into her asshole, and used him like a sex-toy to get herself off?

He felt a rush of blood flow into his cheeks, as a overwhelming humiliation consumed him...

His cock twitched, and firmly poled out to a full, solid, erection...

He rolled over in the water, and forced himself to look away from her enormas figure. The splattering shower water trickled against the clear stained door, drawing his attention, back to her spectacular figure...

Cindy shampooed her red-colored mane, and rinsed-off. She quickly, soaped down her entire body, and turned around a few times to rinse down...

Her body felt great after the little session in the dungeon. She left the shower flowing, and slid the door open enough to step through, without getting the floor too wet...

She just reached into the sink and grabbed him up, out of the soapy water, and held him against her glissening breast, as she stepped back into the shower stall, and closed the door.....

"You know,'lil'-Tommy, If you don't tell me how you got shrunk, It'll make me 'very' 'unhappy'...", she tried to sound pitiful, and childish...

Holding him gently up under the mist of the shower, she just edged him into it enough to allow a light spray to cover his tiny being...

Cupping both hands together, he sat in the bowl of her fingers and enjoyed the rinsing mist as it flowed across his soapy skin. Rinseing him carefully, Cindy loved the Idea of being able to hold him so easily and completly rinse his little body down in one simple sweeping pass....

She swept him through the spray several times, and each time he left the spray, he was moved closer to that huge erect nipple, that jutted-out from her glissening boob...

Tiny droplets of water dripped from the tip of the nipple, as he was held right-up next to it...

Cindy smiled down at him with an expectant look of building arrousal. Tom was already rock hard, and the sensation of the warmth of her enormas palms, along with the trickling shower, and the view of her enormas breasts, sent a rush of tingling sexual pleasure up though his spine....

She pressed him into the side of her boob, and pulled one hand away, leaving him clinging to the side of the creamy skin with just two of her fingers bracing him from behind...

He wildly tried to grip at the wall of boob flesh, and despairatly flailing his arms and legs he slipped down and slid down across her side, and bumped over the rounded hump of her gigantic hip, then over the firmer muscle of her rounded buttox...

Just as he thought, that he would end up sliding the entire length of her tremendous leg, her fingers caught him up, and stopped his sliding body from slipping on down to the floor of the stall...

"Got-Ya!", she barked out, and giggled at his frightened reaction. He gripped at her fingers, and wrapped his arms around them and hugged them with all of his strength...

"Awl, you didn't think I'd just let you fall, did you?", she playfully whispered, after swiftly lifting him back up to her smiling face with a quick rushing lift...

"Your just so 'TINY', I love playing with you like this!", she softly teased him, while lightly tossing him up into the air, just a few feet(To Him), bouncing him gently, as if he were a piece of fruit...

"Don't!", Tom yelped out, in fear of the terrific sight, of the tremendous distance to the floor, far, down below...

"Please, Don't,.... you'll drop ME!", he screamed at her grinning lips...

"Woop's", she mocked his tiny cry...

"noo, pa-weess!,...no-dompt!", she goo-gooed, and teased him, while continuing to effortlessly toss him...

Pa-weese, dompt, im, gonna-fawl!", giggling, and jiggling her tremendous breasts...

"No-Don't, Sin-Dee, I, Gonna FALL!", Tom screamed at her as loud as he could!

Laughing, and giggling sadistically, she playfully continued to gently toss his tiny, naked body.

Her pleasure was increased by the sexual arrousal that she felt. Toms bobbling erection wobbled, and flopped around, as he flipped, and flew, into the weightless, mid-air, just a few inches above her controlling palm.

She could have easily continued for, (Well) as long as she wanted, but, she could see the dire affect that she was having on her little slave, and she reluctantly stopped her little game of 'Toss'...

Just stairing down at him with a blank exspression, she closely observed his struggling reaction of fear...

Tom was forced to grab onto her huge finger, for safety,.....the very finger, that was part of the hand, that was so easily tossing him...

He felt so rediculious. To be subjected to such torment, and tortuous treatment, from such an immature female...

A woman that thought little about anything, or anyone, other than herself. Cindy was a greedy, single mother who was just wasting her life fittering around with party's, and playing games...

Dating different men, and playing the part of a 'dominatrix'.




*******




Jaclyn, on the couch watching t.v. looked up when Cindy finally finished-up in the shower, and walked back into the living room carrying little Tom inside the palm of her single right hand. Wearing her bath-robe, she scooted in next to her daughter, and forced her to move her leg, that was sprawled out across the whole couch...

Jackie looked at the miniature man sitting naked inside of her mother's palm, and inspected him a little more closely. She hadn't fully realized, before-when she first met him, what a fasinating spectical that he was...

She knew that the smallest man on record was just somewhere under 3 ft. tall, and Tom was barely 6" inches tall! She leaned in closer, and as she did, Cindy looked over at her, and lifted him up to her face...

"Here, take him", she offered him up to her....

Jackie carefully accepted, and gently wrapping her fingers around his shoulders, she squeezed enough to cause him to reach-up and grab onto her thumb, as it was curled around in a half circle, forming a nice hook, that Tom could easily hang on to....

Jackie chuckled softly, as she felt his tiny fingers gripping at hers. She carefully lifted his tiny body up and quickly lowered it into the waiting palm of her other hand....

Tom plopped down into the center of her smooth palm, and instantly felt the differance. The teenagers hand was much softer, and warmer...

Jackie slowly lifted him up in front of her inquisitive eye's. Containing the erge to squeal-out, in girlish excitment, she just trembled with quivering vibrations...

His tiny body, was nearly weightless. She softly chuckled deep inside her throat, and turned her palm to dump him right back into the other hand, switching hands several times, just to watch his confused reaction...

He plopped awkwardly, into the softness of the center of her huge palms, repeating the tumble, and drop,...
each time with a glancing bump, as the bare-skin of his naked bottom plopped into her cupped palm...

"Your funny", she whispered, as she continued toying with his tininess....

"Look how tiny, his fingers are!", she looked over at her mother, with a fasinated exspression...

"He's smaller then my foot!", she suddenly announced, while bending her knee, and lifting her bare foot up and crossing it over her other knee...

She held him down next to the sole of her wrinkled-skinned, foot....

Tom saw the leathery-skinned sole, and a rush of adreniline 'spiked' through his veins. The wriggling toe's caused a rolling wave of thicker skin to ripple across the heavily-arched, female foot. He couldn't help but tremble with fear of the enormas pad, the area that carried all of her gigantic weight....

She shifted her hand over next to it, placing Tom up against her foot. Measuring, with an estimating eye, she quickly realized that her 'size- 8's', were even bigger!

"Look mum, he could sleep, 'inside' of one of my SHOES!", she gleefully blerted out, with an excited chuckle.

He tried to fight his natural reaction, but his instinct, won out.....

Tom's cock grew-out to a solid erection, just at the sight of her tremendous toes!

He couldn't conseal it from her sparkling eye's, as she paused to inspect his little stem...

Jackie sucked in a surprized gasp, of shock, when she saw it. Tom's full salute, had an impressive size, even at his 'new', Doll-Sized, normality....

Cindy watched her daughters reaction, and couldn't help but giggle with a blushing reaction 'herself', as both of the giant women inspected his little, tiny manhood....

"Mmmm, he likes 'FEET'", Cindy informed her, with a teasing whisper...

"He doe's?", Jackie answered, then whispered back, with a sexy giggle, "You like to kiss girl toes?"

"Here, kiss 'MY', toes, Tommy", she softly breathed out, as she pressed her palm against her sole, and sandwiched him up in between....

His body was squeezed into her elephantine sole, with a forceful crushing pressure...

He was firmly mashed into the moist skin, as her palm flattened out, and pressed him into it...

Tom's cock was squished-up against it. The palm of the giantess hand, moved in and around, in small circles. The pressure was changed, and he was 'massaged' into the bottom of the leathery skin with a crushing rotation of forcful mashing compressions...

She wrinkled her sole, by curling her toes, methodically. The movements were overwhelming, taking his breath away....

The texture of the scented, course skin, scritched across his nakedness with a skittering vibration...

Tom's solid erection was mashed up, and ground in, as the teen-giantess playfully wriggled her tantilizing toe's, and forcfully pressed his doll-sized body into the high-arched sole of her sweaty foot.

Cindy blushed as she contained her surgeing, compressed, orgasum,:([ watching her daughter, created something inside her to boil, as she sat next to her, and silently observed)]

The effortless way that the teen girl just 'took', this fully-grown man and toyed with him!

Unaware, of the blissful sensations that she was 'stirring' inside of 'him'. She just casually rubbed his tiny body over the bottom of her sweaty, sticky, sole....

Giggling softly, as she felt his hot puffing breath against the space between her toes....

"Mmm, that tickles!", she whispered, but relentlessly continued, enjoying the way that she could so 'easily' force this "Man", to rub his face on her stinky foot.

Cindy had to cross her legs, and squeeze her thighs together to try and contain the orgasmic rush that surged up to the peak, of her pleasure scale...

Jackie's persistent, intensity, and unyeilding compressions took their toll, and Tom's cock erupted with an explosion of pumping spuirts.....

Jackie stopped, when she felt his tiny body spasum, and jerk, in humping quivering contortions...

"Oh, he's squirting!", she squealed with delight!

Still crushing his defeated body into her foot, she enjoyed the heated juice's that smeared and gushed out all over her wrinkled sole....

Tom gasped for breath, and drained his surging balls against the giant teen foot....

Sweat, and cumm splattered and smeared across his stomach, as her huge palm comformed around his body and squashed him into the leathery arch...

"Ewwh, that feels kinda nice", Jackie softly whispered, as she enjoyed the fact that she had just made this 'Man', lose himself all over her foot...

Cindy would have to change her panties, again, after 'watching', the mezmerizing, erotic display that had just taken place on the couch, right next to her!

After he went limp, inside of the young girls palm, she grabbed a handful of tissue's from a box on the coffee table, and wiped-off his limp body, and the bottom of her foot...

She screwed-up her face with a disgusted look, and carried the little guy into the kitchen with her, and threw the tissues into the trash, and casually, after adjusting the temperature, she rinsed-off his tiny sticky body in the kitchen sink.

Holding his soaking wet, completely exhusted body up to her face, she playfully looked down at him, grinning with a look of satisfied, exhilaration, she blew her cool breath across his wet skin, and giggled as he shivered, and helplessly looked up at her with a submisive defeated exspression...

"heh,..heh,..Ha,...Ya ready ta do my other foot, lil'-guy?", she anxiously asked, as she giggled at his confused reaction!!!







*****************
Ch. 22 Jaclyn's Trampoline by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

"Not all those who wonder are lost"  

        J.R.R. Tolkien

The Decrement of Tom





By: wildcatman






Chapter 22










Jackie still casually toyed with him as she watched T.V., and diddled her foot around under the table,..released, on the coffee table, Tom tried to recover from the excessive foot torture from the teen-giantess....

She was playing with a miniature, 'down-scaled' volley-ball, on the floor at her feet. She rolled the tiny ball under her nylon-stockinged foot, mindlessly working it around in slow, small, circles...

Occasionally, glancing down at him with a devious smirk, she would force the ball of her foot down hard on the mini-sized ball, and nearly flatten it out under her foot...

The miniature size, of the ball made her foot appear even larger. Tom couldn't help himself, as he watched the girl's high-arched foot, with the pink-painted toenails, mercilessly wollowing the helpless ball...

Jackie had changed into a short skirt, and a tight-fitting top that was extremely low cut, and very revealing...

Her ample breasts seemed to strain at the thin material, forming taught creases that exquisitly framed her deep clevage. Her hair twisted into a uplifted ponytail, that created a spouting, tousled bob...

She playfully tilted her head, excessivly, making the blond tassel, dance around on top of her head...

Her legs were tantilizing, encased within a pair of darker-shaded nylons, that slightly glittered in the flickering light from the t.v. screen.

She crossed, and uncrossed her legs, giggling softly at Toms increasing interest in her long, lean, muscular legs, and nylon encased feet...


***



Cindy stepped back into the room and spun around to display her new outfit. The flowery-top's ruffles encircled the sleeveless, low-cut edges, and her wide shaply hips were accentuated by the wide, black belt, and it's over-sized chrome-buckle...

Her 'old-fasioned' seamed stockings showed through the slit in the split-legged dress and easily revealed her bent knee. Exposing the entire inner-length, of her long, stocking clad legs, the teasing effect of the slit was very distracting, as Tom instantly discovered...

She had softened her demeanor, toward the mini-man-toy, she wanted to find out 'How', he had become so small...

She just had to find out... If there was a way to actually 'shrink' a person,.....Cindy wanted to know how to do it....

She called and ordered a Pizza, and swiftly stepped around the floor without any shoes. She picked up a few things, and straightened up the clutter in the living room, and moved her body to the beat of the music coming from the stereo...

She swept past the coffee table swinging her dress-tail, and displaying her stockinged legs to Tom as he sat on a folded towel, and glanced back and forth between the two giant women...

Jackie would smile down at him then quickly glance-up at her mother, and blush with a squeaky giggle, that seemed like the two of them were keeping the most tantilizing secret...

"So, you like this skirt, Jackie?", Cindy asked her daughter...

"Yeah, I really like the long slit", she answered her...

"Shows off your 'Great-Looking', legs", she continued,... "Can I borrow it sometime?"

"Sure,....If I can borrow your pink, 3" Pumps!", Cindy blerted back.

"Yeah, try them on 'now' if you want Mum!", Jackie quickly spoke with excitment...

"They would look 'great' on you, with that out-fit,...I'll go and get em' Now...", Jackie said, as she jumped up from the couch and stepped across the room, headed for her bedroom to retrieve the shoes...

Tom watched Cindy step over closer to him, as her daughter swept past and disappeared behind the corner. She approached him slowly, with her eyes set in a slight squint, and silently closed the distance between them...

The strong aroma, of her sweet parfume, intensified, as she filled his view with her incredable size...

Sweeping her hand down across her rear, she brushed the dress-tail down, and softly sat down next to him on the table-top. Her presents being so close shocked him, reminding him again of just how little he was...

Her reddish mane swept around her face as she leaned forward, and lowered her face down. She softly grinned, and whispered in a sweet tone:

"Do 'you', like my outfit too, Tommy?"

He was stunned at first, this sudden change in her demeanor towards him, told him she either 'wanted-something' or she actually 'Liked' him....

He just nodded his head, and staired back up at her in fear, and disbelief...

She leaned down closer and her smile faded, she pursed her lips and winked at him with a glint in her devious eye.

"God, I can barely keep my 'hands', off you!", she growled.....

Jackie's reappearance, rescued Tom from her mother's hungry sexual appetite. Cindy quickly sat up and turned to face her daughter:

"Here, try them on!", Jackie said. "Their just a little loose on me, should fit you good though, Mom"

"Alright, I just love the 'Pink'", Cindy whispered, as she took the 'spikeie'-pumps, from her hand and lowered them down to the floor. She sat back on the coffee table....

Tom watched from the edge of the table, he had to stand up and walk over, to better see the floor...

He watched the nylon encased toes wriggle into the open-toe-ed shoe, and his face blushed, as his cock slowly stiffened-up...

The way that she worked her foot into that high-arched shoe was so tantilizing, that Tom found himself holding his breath as he watched...

The slit on the skirt slipped open, revealing the entire length of her stocking clad leg...

The long, muscular, expanse, stretched across the table allowing the most spectacular display of her magnificent leg....

The darker band at the stocking top, fastened with the clips from the elastic straps, were taughtly pulled-up, and form fitted around her collosal thigh. He took in the view with a pounding heart, and a poling-erection...

Jackie noticed, and giggled as she pointed-it out to her mother...

"Look, I think that lil' Tommy likes them Too!", she exspelled...

Cindy turned to stand-up, and glanced down at Tom with a knowing smile....

"Hmmm, yes, Tommy like's these heels too, don't cha', Tommy?", she chuckled, and stepped around in a small circle to test out the fit of the high-heels...

The skirt fell back into place, covering the thigh of her nylon-covered leg, hiding it from his unblinking eyes...

The shifting of her rear-end, swirled around as she turned and spun on the toes of her feet. The mass of her behind so large, and so beautifully displayed within the fabric of the black skirt...

Jackie slipped between them to return to the couch, and her shorter skirt took his attention, as the thighs of her towering legs walked past and shifted together, sweeping through the space with a gust of lingering fragrance...

Tom watched her knees bend, as she slowly sat back down and smoothly crossed her sparkling legs with an exqusite femininity....

Her hands swept down across her knees, and swirled down over the calve-muscles, with a slow mesmerizing teaser of movement...

She smiled and giggled at his fastinated reaction to her simple movements...

It amuzed her to think that this man was 'forced', to sit completely naked before them, and even though he was a fully grown man, and he was in no way 'bound', or 'restrained' in any way, he could do nothing to stop them from doing as they pleased with him....

He was so helpless, and defenseless, completely vulnerable to them. The thought of it really turned her on. She felt so empowered, and gigantic, like she actually 'owned' this tiny little man.

"Mom, is there anymore, 'Little', Men, like tiny-Tommy here?", she anxiously asked Cindy...

"I don't know of any, dear,...but, why do you ask?, she replied.

"Umm, I just was wondering, I'd like to have one of my own, to 'Keep'!", she revealed, with a wide-eyed look of fasination....

"Yeah, me too!", Cindy agreed, and smiled over at their tiny captive with an absorbing stair...

Tom cringed at the captivating eyes that turned toward him and possesivly devoured his tiny, naked, being...

He was mentally defeated, and nearly exhusted, from their relentless sex-games...

His ribs were fractured, and he was forced to remain completely naked,(to his captress's amuzement) and he could do nothing to stop their whimsical emasculation of his miniature form...

Their capriciousness kept his nerves of edge, and his mind in constant fear.

One minute, they would kindly talk with him, and treat him gently. Then, without warning, they could just snatch him up, and objectify him mercilessly, effortlessly overpowering his tiny being and forcing him to degrade himself in anyway that they pleased!





********




Once, while Cindy was busy in the laundry room, Jackie was silently watching T.V., and Tom was precariously placed on the slippery, narrow, polished-wood surface, of the couch arm!

Jackie, knowing it would be a scary position for him, playfully grabbed him-up, and quickly released him on the dangerously narrow ledge, and 'acted' as though it was nothing. She made up a lame excuse that he could see the T.V. better from there.

She glanced at him quickly, and contained a stiffled giggle, noticing his unsteady movements while he tried to center himself on the narrow space. The hardwood was solid, and uncomfortable to set on, and she was hoping that he would be 'forced' to talk to her (By asking for help), she wanted 'him', to have to ask her to pick him up again, and put him somewhere else....

It worked:

"Jaclyn", Tom yelled out to her, as he gripped at the sides of the slippery polished wood...

"Could you please get me down from here, this is too slippery!", he yelled up to her...

She glanced down, with a squinting eye, and pretended as though she didn't understand at first, and made him repeat his begging question:

"Please, get me off of here!", he yelled out...

"Oh, you want to sit in my lap?", she whispered softly, while quickly reaching her slender fingers toward his tiny naked form. Before Tom could protest, he was swiftly dumped into the stretched tight material of her short skirt front...

She tightened the skirt, by seperating her thighs apart, and created a taught 'trampoline' like area between her powerful legs. She smiled down at him with a curious glint of mischief....

Tom could feel the sudden slack, as he sank down into the space between her massive thighs, she giggled and shifted slightly, before she snapped her legs apart, and Tom was swiftly shot-up into the air like a naked gymnast!

He flipped-up, and over a few times, before landing within the cupped, bowl-like fingers of her cupped hands!

"Ta-Daa!", she gleefully resounded, as she playfully caught his falling body within the grasp of her waiting giant-sized hands...

"Tom, you did a backward-somersault!", she announced excitedly, before quickly dropping him back into the taught trampoline...

"Ready?", she giddily asked him, without waiting for his response....

"3,..2,..1,..FIRE!", she counted-down, and instantly sling-shotted him into the air, into a twirling flipping flight of awkwardly flailing limbs, and tiny squealing cries of helplessness....

Jackie found this little game, 'so-funny'. She kept dropping his struggling naked body back into the trampoline, and shooting him higher, and higher, each time....

She became curious, as to how 'High', she could make him GO!

"Ta-Daa!", Tom heard her excited announcment, each time he flopped into her hands, or, awkwardly flounced into the sagging material of her hammock-like mini-skirt...

"Tommy, isn't this fun!", she giggled at his dizzy reaction, as he clumsilly fumbled around on the slowly sinking trampoline...

"3,...2,...1,...GO!", he was shot up into the air as high as her face, and flipped around like a full-fledged trampolinist!

"Look at you, your like a natural at this!", she told him, as she gripped him up within her fist, and suddenly, without thinking, she just 'Kissed-him'.....

Her wrinkled-puckering lips pressed into his face, chest, and neck, with a forceful pressure, then a quick popping release....

"Mmm-Whaaa!", she pulled him away and her glittering eyes sparkled with wonder, as she excitedly examined her little plaything!

As Tom looked back at her, he could see that infatuated look, that same look, that Wendy had given him when he shoved his feet into her face....

Jaclyn, smiled at him widely, glaring her perfectly white-set of teeth, and flashing those long-blond lashes like a baby-deer....

Her bobbling, uplifted-ponytail, centered the top of her head, swept all around, as she tilted her head, in quick, slanting stops, as if she were exspectantly waiting for some kind of a reaction from him...

Tom was quickly dropped back down into her skirt, as her face blushed with a reddish flush of embarrassed realization...

He wasn't ready this time, and she swiftly closed her thighs together over him, and with a sudden springing seperation, he was rocketed up into the air in a slanting angle, that caused him to fly off-course, and sideways...

Jackie quickly reacted, and caught him up, as he flipped-up into the air...

She quickly replaced him again, and snapped the skirt with a tight springing shot that awkwardly caused him to land on the couch cushion, right between her seperated thighs, he bounced twice, and flattened his face right into the front of her panties....

He had landed under her skirt, and bounced up under, and glanced off of her pantie-clad crotch, and fell back in a sitting posistion, facing the white cotton pillow of her humidly, moist, pussy...

He sat stunned and amazed at the sudden realization, of his entrapped posistion, within the cavernous space under the teen-girls skirt....

He exspected to be quickly removed at any moment, but it didn't happen....

After a long while of suspence, Jackie's hand entered slowly, and instead of grabbing him up, the rounded pads of her forceful fingertips, pressed against him and scooted him closer, into the warmth, of the wall of steaming pussy!

He struggled around at the tips of her pressing fingers, but they just kept shoving him deeper into the moistness of the heated cotton panel...

He was mashed firmly into it, and held snuggly against it...

A moaning gasp of feminine pleasure resounded above him, and he was squeezed tighter into the cotton covered wall of hot pussy lips...

He felt the temperature quickly rise. The creamy thighs that flanked the walls of the tunnel, slowly closed together, and the tunnel was slowly darkened as the outside light was blocked out...

Her gripping fingertips held firm, and forced him into the wet cotton material, and began to work his body in a circular motion...

Tom felt the heat increase, and the muskie-tang of the enormas pussy filled his head with an intoxacating sweetnesss.....

He felt dizzy, and light-headed as the wet cotton seeped through with the sticky juices....

The soft pads of the giant fingers manipulated his body, into the moistening lips, and continued to forcfully rub him in pressing circles that slowly increased with speed and pressure...

The mighty thighs crushed together, in a squeezing entrappment that completely cutt-off all the light!

They trembled, and quaked with convolsive vibrations that shook Toms trapped, naked body, like a violent earthquake!

"Noooo, Jackie, Nooooo!", Tom screamed out, in fear of being squashed within her pussy while she blissfully used him to get herself off!

The compression was firmly mashing his tiny form into her magnificent sex, and her controlling fingers massaged his helpless body like a living, breathing, dildo!

Tom couldn't escape, if he tried, and each time he tried to break free of her giant fingers, they reacted by squeezing tighter, and pressing him deeper, into the wall of wet-pussy....

His body was worked into the heart-shaped wet-spot, with firm, circular, compressions, that swollowed up around him, pressing the saturated crotch-panel, of the cotton panties, into the relaxing lips, and coating his naked skin with the greasy girl-juice that had gushed into the pantie material, and completely soaked it through...

Tom felt the quaking, convolsive-trembling, as she orgasumed repeatedly....

Several blissfull compressions clamped around his tiny body within the time span of 30 minutes!

Jackie was completely infactuated with this wonderful sensation, and the erotically-charged act of dominating this helpless male body within her panties just multipled her pleasure a hundred times!

Tom was completely soaked with her clear-sticky juices, when she finally removed his limp little body from between her sweaty thighs....

Her gasping breath wafted over his sweltering skin with heavy hot gusts of excited breaths...

He laid out flat inside her single palm, and wiped the girl juice from his face....

She smiled down at him with a gasping breath of exshustion, and her glittering eyes scanned his body for injurys, and slowly lowered him down to her thigh muscle, and softly released him onto the dry skin as she realized that he had survived the abuse...

He coughed out a mouthful of the muskie tang, and wiped his face on her warm dry skin...

Jackie opened her thighs apart, and relaxed with a cleansing breath as she felt the cooler air swirling up under her steaming skirt...


Tom looked up as Cindy walked back into the room, and asked her daughter a question:


"Are you guys behaving out here by yourselves?"









****************
Ch. 23 Strapped by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Cindy continues her teasing.....

The Decrement of Tom






By: wildcatman






Chapter 23










Tom was sliding, slowly, down the nylon coated surface of the enormas pillar-like column....

The angle would change, and it would tilt, from side to side, shifting, and stiffening....

The warmth, eminating from the slick surface felt strange, and the shimmering nylon, was very difficult to get hold of, as the steep slope moved, the massive wall of tremendous muscle, just wobbled, and jiggled around in a 'heavy' slowness. A shock wave of ripples coursed through the magnificent leg, with each impacting step, a jolting, resounding vibration, would shoot up though the wobbling surface...

The friction began to burn the skin on his fingers, as he slipped over the slick nylon, the sweeping thrust of each forward step, lifted him though the air in a swinging rush of swooshing movement...

Just a few feet above the bending knee, the curtain of the heavy black skirt billowed out, and swept around him in flushing bursts. On the return, it would conform around him, completely covering him. A great immeasureable distance would flash past, with each resounding 'thump' of rythmic steps...

He was slipping down faster, and couldn't stop, or even attempt to slow his descent, as the friction burn was scorching his stinging fingers!

Cindy's thundering heels clattered over the cement floor, and her quaking laughter cackled high above...

"You better hang-on down there!", she spouted...

Laughing at the tickling sensation, that his miniscule clinging body created, as it slipped down the length of her slippery thigh...

She had impulsively, just stuffed him up under her skirt, and placed him at the top of her stocking...

She told him to "Grab-On!", and quickly released him, to despairatly cling to her nylon stocking top.

The moment her gripping fingers released him, he lost his grip, and slipped down over the wide, slick, heated surface...

The heavy fabric of the curtaining skirt, brushed against his slipping back-side, and he turned, and reached out to it, for a hand hold...

The fibrous cloth of the heavy skirt was too stiff, and he couldn't get hold of it!

He slid down several more feet, before turning back to the nylon stocking, and clinging to it's warm-netting...

Then the burning friction created, caused him to slide even faster, as he reluctantly let go, and continued to plunge down the slowly narrowing width of the giantess thigh...

Right at the firmer surface of the bone-hard, knee-cap, he was about to drop, free of the nylon...

When the capturing fingers of her giant hand swept down, and instantly caught him up, before he dropped down to the floor, dozens of feet far below!

"I Told You To Hang-On!", her blasting voice exspelled into his frightened face...

The encircling fingers wrapped around him tightly, as she continued walking up the staircase.
He was held up casually, before her chest's deeply displayed clevage, and softly crushed into it, as she held him like an insignificant object...

Tom's view was filled with her creamy valley. He caught his breath, and gripped at the top of her finger for a secure hold...

The fragrant warmth that dissipated from the cavernous space, caused him to break-out into a nervous sweat. He felt the pain in his fractured ribs and his stomach panged with hunger...

He felt light-headed, and very weak, as he tried to turn and see over the top of the feminine fist...

It appeared that she was headed upstairs, and he was going along too. To his surprize he was slowly lowered down onto a narrow table-top, next to a huge doorway...

Cindy's fingers released him and dumped him onto the wooden top of the end table...

"Stay-Here!", her heavy voice boomed down....

Her frowning face was filled with a flush of reddening anger...

Tom flopped onto his butt, as she casually dropped him...

He watched her rise back up to her full standing height, and turn away from him and enter a darkened room. The door creaked open, and she disappeared inside, the lingering image of her flashy, pink, high-heels, filled Tom's vision...

He could hear the 'Clamping-clunk's', of those spikie-pink heels, as she stepped around within the room.

He looked around the corridor of the huge hallway, and he could see that the room must have been a storage room. The dusty frame, around the door, and the musty smell that filled the air, after the door was opened revealed that the room had been sealed-up for some time...

He staggered to his shaky knee's, and stood up. He looked down at the floor, instinctivly thinking of escape he realized that the floor was too far, down...

He walked to the edge and squatted down, and tried to see what Cindy was doing in the room...

A low-angled light snapped on, and a long shadow spread across the floor...

He could hear heavy scooting, and scraping noise's, as the woman moved some boxes around...

Jingling, and rattling through cluttered junk, she was searching for something. The resounding yelp of her excited voice echoed within the musty room...

"Yes!, Here it IS!"

The light clicked-off, and the 'Clacking-click's' of the pink heels returned to the open doorway. Cindy pulled the door shut with one hand, while holding a small box in her other hand. She checked that the door was securely shut, then turned to face him, down on the table...

"Well, Tommy", Cindy whispered, as she squatted down next to the table, and opened up the box...

Tom stepped back from the box as her huge hand started to lower it down onto the table where he was standing. He looked up at her blank exspression as she removed a small coiled-up leather strap...

It was a harness of some type, for a small animal?

"Let's See If It Fit's", Cindy calmly whispered...

He staggered back from her enveloping fingers, as she closed them over him, and plucked him up...

Her firm grasp held him still, as her fingers worked delicately, but fastidiously strapping his naked body into the harness...

The metal chain leash, that came with it was tossed casually inside her huge palm, as she inspected her handy work...

"Hmmm, yass very well then, that should 'Verk' quite nicely", she tried to mimic a German accent...

Closing-up the box, and placing it down on the floor below the table, she then lowered her flattened palm out onto the table-top, and without saying a word, she waited for him to crawl into it...

She pointed the sharp fingernail of her other hand into the thick flattened palm, compressing the red-painted tip into the soft skin....

She gasped, with a heavy breath of frustration...

"Get moving", she impatiently whispered...

Tom was stunned, as he stood, and felt the firm leather belt sink into his ass-crack. The heavy straps were securly fastened around both shoulders, and crossed in the middle of his back. The large chrome rings that connected the seperate sections, felt heavy and cool against his skin...

There was a ring in the center on his chest, and one in the middle of his back. The tight straps were conforming and uncomfortable, as he tried to walk. He stepped toward her huge palm, and swallowed the lump in his throat and causously stepped into her warm palm...

"That's right, lil'slave, up we go!", she lightly chuckled, and slowly lifted her hand, and raised him up to her face for a quick admiration, before standing-up, and lifting him even higher...

Tom stood for the first eleavation, a slow lifting, but the wobbling that followed just before the swifter rise, caused him to fall to his hands and knees...

Cindy's sparkling eye's glittered with fastination as she inspected Toms' tiny naked body...

She blew a heated breath across him and snickered, as he looked up at her giant face with a look of desperation...

She could see the edges of the strap was digging into his skin, and reddening it along his thighs and tiny, little, buttcrack...

Forceing him to open his legs apart, to allow for the wide leather band that covered his crotch, compressing his privates...

She began to slowly walk down the hallway toward another door, and smiled down at him with a possesive glare in her twinkling eye's...

The door opened into the room and she carried him inside, and turned to close the door. The light flicked on a Tom shook with fear as he saw it...

A huge glass container completely covered one wall, creating an aquarium-like wall with some gravel in the bottom, and some large smooth stones scattered around...

Tom was lowered down slowly, as Cindy's pink high heels, 'clu-thumped', clu-thumped', towards the enclosure...

He grabbed onto her huge thumb, as he took-in the sight of the sleeping snake that was coiled-up in one corner of the glass enclosure. The size of it scared the hell out of him!

It looked to be a massive Boa Constrictor. It didn't move, as Cindy approched the sheet of glass...

Tom trembled uncontrolably, as he peered into the glass...

Cindy could feel him shaking within her hand, and his miniscule fingers gripping at the skin of her thumb...

She needed to feed her snake, and she was really enjoying the Idea of introducing him to little Tommy!

When she reached the side of the glass, she 'pecked' her fingernails on the solid sheet, and alerted the sleeping serpent to her arrival, and his in particular feeding time...

The snake slowly uncurled, and raised it's head...

It slithered along the wall as it uncoiled, and stretched out to it's full length. The snake had to be 6' long!

Tom looked up at the giantess in submission, and screamed out in a miserable wailing sound of terror...

To Him, the snake was over 120' long!

Cindy gripped-up her single, middle finger around his trembling waist, and turned his body around toward her..

Her other hand floated down over him, and he felt the 'Snapping-click', of a metal clip, as it fastened to the ring in his back!

"Noooo, please don't do this!", Tom started to beg the enormas woman. As she slowly lifted him up to the opening in the top of the aquarium....

His arms wrapped around her giant thumb, and he hugged it as hard as he could. The hand turned over, and held him upside-down, and moved out over the opening in the top. Cindy's smirking face appeared threw the glass as she started to violently shake her hand, causeing Tom to loose his grip from around her smooth thumb...

He clung to it, as long as he could, but the sudden jerking motion forced him to loose his gripping bear-hug...

He dropped down into the glass enclosure, the length of the leash caught him, just about a foot from the gravel covered bottom...

He swung loosely from the hooked ring that was fastened to his back. The chain's length was connected to Cindy's wrist, and she raised him up slightly, and moved her wrist sideways...

Tom swung sideways, and slowly spun around in a wide circle. The huge snake watched his tiny body floating around within it's space, as it's thin, forked tongue sprouted-out and flickered around in swift, lightening quick flashs....

The vertical pupils were cold and lifeless as it drew it's attention toward it's next meal. Tom knew not to move, or make any noise as the animal would pick-up on 'that' instantly...

The snake huffed and sniffed, as Tom helplessly swung directly over it's head....

Cindy's huge eyes glittered with curious wonder as she held her tiny plaything over the carniverous reptile.
She could see Tom stairing back up at her, with pleading despairation in his frightened little eyes...

She felt a tingling sensation trickle-up threw her spinal cord....

Pins and needles, spread-out across her skin...

She held her breath, as she watched from above. While controlling his dangling, she held his life in her hands...

Tom rocked back, and swung his body forward, and got a rocking motion going....

He focused on a swift flipping lunge, and flipped himself-up, and reached out and grabbed the chain...

The movement caused Cindy to try and shake him loose, but he held tight, and hand, over hand, he started to climb back-up the length of the tethered chain...

Cindy growled down into the confining space, "Let Go Of That Chain!"

Tom was swiftly lifted out, and wrapped-up tightly within her enveloping fist...

He was jerked around abruptly, and his hands were torn away from the chain...

"No, Please!", he screamed up at her squinting eye's...

"Let-GO!, she barked out right into his helpless face...

"Don't touch that chain again, or I'll just take it off of ya', and drop you in there!", she snarled at him, while squeezing him up tightly, inside her crushing fist!

Silently, he trembled as she scoured at him with narrowing eye's...

Tom was once again, slowly, lowered down inside....

He watched the slithering reptile pick-up on his scent, as he broke-out in a cold sweat!

Cindy giggled, and the strange noise reverberated within the glass enclosure, creating an evil, echoing, vibration, within the stale air of the death-trap...

Tom glanced back up at her one last time, and her eye's were filled with wonder, as she lowered him down...

The snake reared it's head, and recoiled its neck, as it prepaired to 'strike', at him...

Tom waited for the inevitable, and tried to relax and calm his mind...

He kicked his feet wildly, at the encroaching serpent as it silently slithered closer....

The frozen stair from it's huge, cold, deadly eyes, locked on to his struggling figure, as he hung helplessly from Cindy's wrist...

She bounced him, tauntingly, and swung him toward the snake....

The snake sniffed, and huffed with a quick snorting sound. Tom bumped into it's nose, and it recoiled it's neck into a defensive position....

He kicked at it again, and the snake backed away....

It flattened out on the floor in the gravel and slithered to the other side of the cage...

"Ah, Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,.....Ah,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha......Awl, god, you should-A-saw yer face!", Cindy erupted, in a fit of hysterical laughter!

"Benny only eats once a week, an I just fed em' yesterday!", she blerted-out, and continued laughing, as she swung Tom directly above the cowering snake's head...

Tom blew out a sigh of relief, as he swung around at the end of the chain, dangling from Cindy's wrist like a living trinket, that the beautiful woman was showing off to her girlfriends...

His privates were getting squashed under the tight leather strap, as Cindy effortlessly hoisted him up, and out of the glass container...

Her giant face filled his view as she held him close and inspected his trembling body...

Her cool fingers entrapped his arms, and legs, as she pressed her thumb over his chest to feel his trilling heart beats...

Her huge eye's inquisitivly studied his quivering form. She blew out her hot humid breath across his bare skin with a pouting innocence, teasingly, she bit into her lower-lip, and playfully mocked his terrified emotional state...

She 'clearly' enjoyed, the fact that she could so easily completely 'Terrify' this grown MAN!

"What's Wrong, Tommy?", she softly whispered, faking a false concern...

Biting her lower lip, and rolling her eyes, she chuckled and smiled down at him....

"Well, just to let you know what your punishment 'COULD', actually Be!", she Matter-of-factly told him, with an uncaring concern. While rubbing her thumb-pad unconsciously over his bare chest....

She carried him back out of the room and calmly took him back down stairs...

Jackie was talking on the phone to someone, when Cindy stepped down off the bottom step...

Tom was carried into the dungeon, and placed on the foot of the canopy bed. Cindy securly fastened the other end of his leash to one of the bed posts. She stepped back and stood over him with her hands on her hips...

"I'll be back in a few minutes, get ready to rub my aching footie's little slave", she whispered with a girlish giggle.......






**********
Ch. 24 Morning Sex by wildcatman
The Decrement of Tom






By: wildcatman







Chapter 24










Wendy sat down at her make-up table and started to apply her green eye shadow. She had just gotten out of the shower, and her hair was a little-bit wet after the quick blowing-drying...

She woke-up early, and couldn't wait to go and get Tom back from Cindy. She hoped that she wouldn't have to spend much time there, with her daughter Jackie. She just wanted to get Tommy, and come back home...

Linda was still in bed, and she was sound asleep..............



Linda's dream: * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



The sound of a heavy brisk wind swirled violently around her bare feet....

She was wearing a, sheer see-though nylon Kimono...

The sand under her feet seemed to feel warm, and soft, as her toes sank into it. The blurry distance was a skyline of city buildings, and broken shoreline that bordered the ocean...

She felt strange, heavier than normal. The gravity seemed to pull at her, 'un-usually', with more strength....

She had nothing on, but the light nylon Kimono...

Her legs absorbed the wind as it whipped around her body. She was walking toward the City in the distance, and as she got closer, she realized something was very different...

The 4-lane highway leading into the metropolis crossed her path, and she stepped up to it and squatted down to take a closer look.

The cars that zoomed past her feet were miniature!

The highway was like a toy racecar track. The street lights barely reached her knees....

She modestly closed her thighs together, to block the view from the passing cars as they buzzed passed like little toys!

Her heart began to pound with excitment. She stood and placed one foot across the roadway, blocking both lanes, she was amazed at the incredable size of her bare foot!

A semi-truck was coming up fast and started slowing down when the tiny driver saw the tremendous female foot!

The approaching truck hit the brakes hard, and skidded up to her ankle...

The trailer nearly jack-knifed, as it scooted sideways and left several black-marks from the skidding tires. The driver jumped out and started to run away, across a grassy area to the side of the road...

Linda was trembling with overwhelming excitment, as she easily bumped the front of the tiny truck with her big toe, and watched as it scooted back from the impact...

She stepped across the road and spotted the fleeing driver stumbling through the grass. She bent-down over him and easily reached down and captured up, his kicking and screaming figure. She easily held him pinched up between her finger and thumb...

Her heart was jumping with adrenile-filled spirt, as she felt his wriggling little limbs wildly trying to break free from her consticting fingers...

Linda held his tiny screaming body up before her face and smiled down at him with a lustfull satisfaction...

The tiny man screamed like a girl, as Linda opened her mouth and tilted her head back...

Slowly raising his flailing body up above her open mouth, she ran her tongue out, and curled the tip of it, and just released a full breath of air up across his tiny form....

She felt his flouncing little form bounce, when it landed in the center of her taught tongue...

Her whole body shook with sexual arrousal, as she swallowed......

A rush of blinding light blasted down from above her, and a booming female voice from the sky, shook down across the earth!

The whole ground started to quake, and a wave of warmth washed over her!

"Mom,...Mom,...Wake-up, I need the car key's!", Wendy's voice awakened her.....




** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **





Linda sat-up quickly, and staired into her daughters surprized face...

"Wha, wha, where,... Oh, yea, the key's are in my purse, over there...", she mumbled out, in a grumbling slumberous state.

She pointed to the dresser, and rolled over and went back to sleep. Wendy opened the purse and grabbed the car keys, It was almost 9:30, and she wanted to get going, so that she could get there, before 11:00...

She gathered-up her purse, and pulled her boots on, and headed out the front door...

Wendy was anxious to get to Cindy's house, and check on tiny Tom. She had wondered, and worried about him the entire night!

She started the car and backed it out of the garage. The trip would take nearly an hour, and she didn't want to leave Tom there any longer than she had too...



*****



Tom couldn't move. His muscles ached, and his fractured ribs were stinging with pain. He had been rubbing Cindys smooth arche's for most of the night....

He dragged the chain around behind him as he crawled over the warm skin of her sole's...

Cindy laid on her stomach, and pointed her toes out straight. The bottoms of her magnificent feet were side by side....

Tom crawled up onto them and started rubbing, and if he stopped, Cindy would shake her feet, and tell him to keep going, If he didn't want to be her snake's next meal!

She had finally fallen asleep sometime in the early morning hours, and Tom collapsed and tried to sleep while he laid spread out across the sole of her foot...

His face resting on the course skin of her gigantic foot. The thicker skin was firm, and warm under his body.

He couldn't sleep for fear of this giant woman awakening and catching him....

The leather-strap that seperated his sore thighs, had rubbed a blister and it stung with a burning sensation.

He unconscously swept his hands, around over the rougher thickness of the skin that formed around her uplifted heel...

Laying across the ridged waves, in the mid-section of the giant foot, he couldn't help but realize that this area of the enormas foot was the same area, that could so effortlessly crush him, just like stepping on an insect!

As he smelled the slight oder of salty sweat and flowery lotion, he invisioned the countless insects that could have fallen victim to such an instant, and sudden death...

Cindy's capriciousness and superiority over his miniature size filled him with an overwhelming sense of complete hopelessness....

He was nothing more than a 'TOY'....

No longer a human, or even concidered as having any feelings....

Only Fear. She loved to terrify him! It fasinated her to have such power over him...

She pressed her thumb firmly over his chest, just to feel his raceing heart-beat, It filled her with such fasination to know that she could so easily cause this man to piss himself!

He thought about the way that her daughter, Jackie, had nearly sufficated him. She had no "Real", feelings toward him as a person, only a helpless, animal-like being, that could give her a quick rush of sexual pleasure,. Anytime that she wanted,...she could easily force him to do almost anything. She actually 'Possessed' him.

How many more 'Jackie's', were out there? Hom many Wendy's, or Cindy's, or Linda's?...

How could he survive?

He thought about how little Hailey had played with him in the bath-tub, and could have easily drown him. He thought about Sarah.....

She had reluctantly sold him. Why did he tell her to do that? It made no differance now, but he had never believed that any woman would treat him this way!

He had falsely accepted his fate, without any Idea of how he had became this way....

The shrinking of his physical body seemed so 'unreal', and he had just believed that he would wake up and it would all be just a dream...

As he nearly fell asleep, he was jostled around and dumped off of the bed of her foot....

Cindy pulled her feet up into the air as she bent her knees, and lifted up her feet. The sudden rise caused Tom to tumble off and flop down onto the plastic sheet. A feminine moaning rumbled through the surface of the mattress....

The quaking movement shook the huge bed, and rattled Tom fully awake as the giantess awoke from her glorious slumber...

"Ummmmmmm,Aaaaaaaaaahh!", she stretched out, and shook the bed with her rushing movements...

"Tinyman?", she whispered suspiciously, "Where are ya?", she asked. "Hmmmmmmm, there you are!", she spoke down to him from across the length of the entire bed...

Tom saw her sleepy eye's peering at him with a lusty smile slowly forming across her lips...

"How'd ya sleep, Tom?", she whispered, as she closed her long-lashes down over her smokey-eyes' and hugged her pillow with both arms...

Her foot swept toward him and bumped into his side as it slid over across the black plastic...

He rolled away from it and swiftly stood-up. The blisters that rubbed into the straps between his thighs stung his skin and he was forced to spread his knees apart for a little bit of relief...

Cindy was playfully toying with him with her foot. Her giant-sized, wriggling toes came after him, slowly slideing across the plastic with a 'scritching' sound...

Tom backed up, and tried to step away from them, but she easily tackled him, and trapped him under her gripping toes and pinned him down...

The weight of her foot pressed him down into the black plastic, with a crushing force...

"Stop-It, please,...your crushing Me!", Tom yelled out!

"How did you get shrunk, down, like THIS?", she curiously asked him, with a sudden pressure applied to her toes...

Tom heard the question, and he wished that he knew the answer, what he did know,... 'Was', it had happened to him, while he was staying with Sarah...

He still didn't think that she had anything to do with it. He squirmed around under her gripping toe's as she continued to press harder, and squish down on his mini-sized body...

"Who were you staying with, when you said 'IT', happened to ya'?", she inquisitively pressured him further, and caught his waist-up, between her big, and second toe...

Pinching the toes together, tightly, she watched him trying to get away, and she felt a warmth, spreading up through her lower-back...

A tingling sensation spread through her nether-region, she squeezed her thighs together, and shivered as she lifted up her foot, and raised tiny Tom up into the air and held him closer...

Lieing on her back with her knees-up, and her legs crossed, she casually flipped her foot....

Crossing her thighs together firmly, and snuggly, she compressed the area around her heated pussy and enjoyed the tingling rush that exploded inside of her heated core...


"Tell Me, who were you with, when you 'shrunk?", she raised her voice firmly...

"You better tell me, Tom-or, I'm gonna' have to squish you!", she warned him, with a casual whisper...

The chain was nearly pulled-up tight, and it jingled against the plastic as the slack was pulled out.

Tom felt her toes begining to squeeze, and he gripped at her toe-nail, and held his breath...

Cindy flexed her ankle, dipping him down, and whipping him around in a swift circle. The swirling rush of movement made him dizzy...

"You better tell me!", she commanded. Slowly squeezeing tighter, and harder....

Tom felt his ribs compressing, and the stabbing pain took his breath away!

"Sarah!", Tom screamed at her!

His body was quickly released, and fell from the compressing toe's, gripping clamp. He flopped into the black plastic sheet with a plopping thump...

The length of connected chain poured down into a pile next to him with a jingling sound...

"Sara, huh?", she curiously whispered. "Isn't she Linda's neighbor, that Indian girl?", she spoke softly to herself, not exspecting an answer from the wimpering mini-man...

His ribs surged with excruciating pain, as she disconnected the chain from the bedpost, and drug him up across the plastic sheet...

"Ms Sara shrunk you didn't she?", Cindy's breath wafted into his face.

"I don't know, please just don't squeeze me!", Tom begged her...

"Awww, poor little man, so tired, and so sore...", she teased with a demented tone, as she slowly pulled the chain, dragging him closer to her face....

She rolled onto her side, and examined his struggling little form as he slid along the surface of the black plastic...

"I need you in my panties", she softly whispered, still casually dragging his strapped-up, tiny-sized body.

"Mmmm, I'm so,so,SOooo, horny!", she giddily erupted, as if out of nowhere...

Reaching down she gently grabbed-up his legs, trapping them up, and squeezeing them together.

Tom screamed-out in pain as the blisters on his thighs, burned into the leather straps...

"Mmm-OH yea, IN-you-GO!", she splattered him with spittle, and blerted into his face, from a blurry, heated, closness....

Tom was stuffed into the sweltering pocket of heated darkness!

Down between her towering thighs, and shoved-IN, down, under,the opened waist-band, with a quick rush of forceful-pressure...

The huge pantie material covered him up. Trapping him inside the humid pocket of steaming moisture...

The walls of soft inner-thigh compressed, and clamped together...

Smushing down into the smothering, hot-wettness, he felt the ultra-soft skin sticking to his....

Her fingers slipped away, and he was left inside, as the waistband 'Snapped' shut!

The heated aroma of her hungry sex filled his head with a sickening twang of sournesss....

The sharp, razor-stubble that spread out all around, was stabbing into his bare skin. The leather straps caused him to widen his thighs, and the sudden appearance of the giant clit drew his attention, as it slowly grew in size...

His hands gripped up the football sized nodule, and he smelled the strong oder of her enormas sex. It's powerful scent burned his eye's, and tingled inside his brain....

"AHhh,Ummmmmmm,.....OoLL-ick!, her magnificent voice rumbled!

"Lick-me, littleman, lick my PUSSY!", she commanded HIM, from above!

"GO-OOooDD!", she roared with an urgent, frustrated, growl!

"mmMMMUUUWHaaaa,ooooooHhh, GOD!", her massive voice shuttered thoughout....

"AAAAAAAHHHHHh!", she screamed-out,... as she crushed her powerful thighs together firmly!

Sweltering, massive, pressure, conformed all around his trapped body, and crushed him into the hot pussy lips with a swallowing engulfment of tremendous pressure!!

Tom licked wildly at the enormas, stiffening clit, and kissed it, covering it with his open mouth, and sucking at it readily. He tried to take the entire thing into his mouth, and her vise-like thighs clamped around him, and pressed his body into the slippery lips....

He didn't think. He didn't resist. He knew what he needed to do to survive. He had to do it right, TOO!

The amount of pressure, and the time that it took, was a matter of life and death. He had barely survived several times, and he knew that the quicker the giantess got off, the sooner he'd be able to get free of this sweltering pocket, of burning, female pussy!

He didn't want to be 'inserted', and if he could pleasure her mighty pussy with his mouth, he might not have to go inside of the crushing maul!

He licked at the stiffening, giant clit, with everything he had...

The sour morning tang, was extra strong, it felt as though it was burning his tongue...

"MMmmmuuuuuWhaaa....", her monstrous voice rumbled like a moaning female beast!

Cindy squeezed her thighs together, and tried to hump his tiny form...

"OHHhhhhh,mmmmmmmmm,.....Tommy!", she ground the heel of her palm over the front of her hot pantie's...

Tom was squashed into the sweltering mass....

Forcfully, mashed down into her mammoth vagina.

He tried to fight back as her fingers slipped into the waist band and firmly gripped-up his shoulders, and plunged his body down into the gapping opening...

"Cindy NOOOOOO!", Tom tried to beg her, but his tiny crie's only created an intense tingling sensation to ripple-up, though her quivering Muffin.....

She opened her thigh's apart wide, after uncrossing her legs, and received his leather-strapped miniature body, without any concern for his squeaking resistance...

Instantly, his nakedness was swallowed-up, slipping deeply into the heated slosh of female sex....

Up to his chest, his legs felt like they were on fire, burning his skin, around his knees and his stinging blistered thighs...

The heated envelopment contracted, firmly-squeezeing!

"Nooooo, Please!", Tom screamed out threw the covering of threaded cotton pantie.....

The pressure intensified, and he was sucked into the crushing maul, The inner muscles that exspanded inside, were constricted around the opening....

Swallowed Alive!

"MMMmmmmuuuuuhhh", Her enormas moaning, thundered-out into the surrounding space...

Tom felt a trembling vibration, as the inner-walls constricted, forcing the breath from his tiny entrapped lungs!

A quaking rush of liquid erupted up all around his gripped-up, form, and squirted out from around his petrified body like a high-pressure exsplosion!

He gasped for a quick breath, and caught a mouthful of hot, clear, juice...

He was drawn back in, and squeezed up even tighter!

Deeper, and wetter, the massive vagina surged with incredable force....

Tom's head and face was enclosed, as the wettness swallowed his entire body into the crushing maul!

A wave of massive compressions, squeezed-up and shook violently!

He felt his ribs cracking under the immeasurable force!

His crie's weren't audible, as he was drawn into the conforming depths of her hungry pussy!

The release was quick, and as he tried despairatly to escape, he was slurped back into the swallowing lips...

Drawn into again, he held his breath, and strained to withstand the surmounting pressure on his cracking rib-cage...

"Mmmmmmuuuuuummm,....OOoohhhhhh,Grraaaahhhhaa", a muffled growning erupted from the outside world...

He was sucked-in deeper, and squeezed-up firmly, as Cindy's pussy came with a gushing release of wonderful rushing sensations....

His brain felt like it was on fire, and his lungs were about to exsplode!

He lost consciousness, and passed out.....






********************
Ch. 25 The Stand-Off by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Thinks are heating up now.  Cindy finds out a secret.....

The Decrement of Tom






By: wildcatman






Chapter 25









The ground shook violently as Tom ran across the wide-open plain of barren white space...

The air swirled around him as something big swept past in a rush of gusting motion. He stumbled, but caught himself and continued running as fast as he could possably run!

The rumbling of thunderous human-like voices filled the sky...

He dared not look-up, he just kept running away from the terrifying monstrousities that loomed above him...

Shadows, swum around him, and pooled out in exsplosive swellings of brilliant movement...

The glimse of a glimmering colorful shape, flew past at a tremendous speed!

Tom ducked, as the wide exspanse of a gigantic female foot rushed over him with a sudden blasting tail-wind...

The toenails were painted a crimson-blue, with flakes of sparkling glitter....

He skittered to a quick stop, as an enormas foot impacted right in front of him!

The wafting flow of escapeing air rushed past as the smooth exspanse of foot flesh spread-out across the area and flattened out, relaxing into a still position...

Tom stepped back and slowly looked up......

The super-huge monolith of magnificents,...was a Woman!

Thousands of feet Tall! Tom was shorter than her ankle!

She was astonomical in size! A tremendous Goddess!

He traced his line of sight up across her gigantic leg, and as the thigh muscle widened-out, and the wider shape of the massive gluteus maximus over-shadowed, and shifted sideways, the motion of the colossal giantess bent forward and lowered it's face down to survey the diminutive figure at it's feet...

Tom cowered down before her, as her looming face desended down upon him...

A rush of movement, and a collapsing mountain, of enormity filled the sky above him!

The shadow from her massive form spread-out all around him, and swallowed up his tiny sized figure, like a tiny little speck...

"WELL, Well, well,...what have we here?", the vibration from the incredable sound-wave, shook his whole body like an exsplosion!

He trembled as the ground shook, and the magnificent foot scooted around, and settled in, next to the other one, forming a corner to the other foot...

Blocking Tom in, and forming a wall, the giantess squatted down and playfully peered down at him with a curious glint in her enormas eye's!

The massive pillow of pantie-crotch swelled-out above him, between the enormas walls of smooth thigh-muscle....

A literal ceiling, of 'pantie' completely covered his miniascule form. The breathtaking view, filled an area of space that was so spectacular, he fell backward, and reeled in fear, of the sheer enormity of the magnificent female!

The space between the calve-muscle, and the heavier thigh, formed a deep division of seperation that drew a solid line, out and away to the rounded-bend of the shiny knees...

His heart pounding wildly in his chest, his breath frozen, and his head throbbing, he coughed and choked as the gigantic set of crimson-blue fingernails slowly desended down upon his trembling figure!

The vise-like compression clamped-up around him with a squeezing grasp!

Solid car-hood sized nails, sparkled, and glimmered, as they scooted-in around his naked body...

Tom couldn't even scream, as the giant fingers grabbed his tiny body, and scooped him up...

The sight of her face was horrifying, a sensational display of feminine beauty, but so monstously gigantuous, the lashes fluttered, and blinked with lightning quick flashes...

The massive fingertips floating him up, closer to the brightly painted lips...

The wrinkled-set of plush-soft, lips, glissened with a coating of fresh salava...

The slathering tongue's tip, swept out, and painted a slippery layer of wettness, and slipped back inside...

The billowing air that escaped from the flairing nostrals flowed around him with a sweet-sickening scent of smokey aroma...

Tom looked beyond the huge giant face, over her massive bare shoulder...

The entire space around her was a brillant bright white. The everspreading flat plane spreadout in all directions...

A sea of nothingness, disappeared into the horizon all around them. Just a flat plane of white, barren, open space...

The mouth moved and Tom recognized the voice. It was his old school teacher that he had in the sixth grade...

"Ms.Mueller?",... her breath spilled-out around him in a wave of humid steam. She spoke out in a soft whisper...


"Not Yet Thomas,...We're Not Ready For You Now", the mighty goddess spoke.....

Her lips pressed down over his entire face, covering it completely...

The palm of her magnificent hand enclosed around him in a heated pocket of comfortable warmth....

The sound of rushing wind slowly became louder, and louder, as the shaking movement jostled him around within the confining space...

The temperture quickly changed to a cooler, chilling, blast of whipping wind!

Tom opened his eyes, and the bright sunlight nearly blinded him, as he tried to see where he was...

"Tommy?", a girls voice blerted-out. "Tommy!", it blasted down into his face, "Oh, Tommy, your ALIVE!"

The sound of Jackie's excited voice resounded all around him!

"See He's moving Mum, I saved him!", she squealed-out!

The vision of Cindy's face slowly came into view. Tom rubbed his eyes and slowly opened them up...

He was sitting naked inside the cupped palms of Jackie's hands, and the two giantess's stairred down at him with emotional releif...

Clearly, he had been revived by recessitation, and Jackie's triumphant cheering told him that she had been the one, that breathed the breath of life back into his tiny body...

The leather straps had been removed, and Tom sat up and strained his sore muscles...

The pain in his ribs shot threw them, as he twisted around like a crippled man, wriggling around inside the young girls bowl-shaped palms...

"Take him out into the garage, and put him back in the bird-cage", Cindy told her, "Alright, Mum, I'll take him"

Tom was swiftly lifted-up, and carried smoothly through the kitchen and out into the garage...

It was a strange sense of releif, to be back inside of the bars. At least he had some protection...

He crawled into the silkie-pantie bed, and blew-out a long breath of frustration...

The vision of the goddess in his dream returned to his befuddled mind. He let the image linger, and the massive size of her glowing presents sent a comforting calm over him. He closed his eyes and tried to go back to sleep...

Had the vision of the giantess teacher just been a dream? Was she real? Was she a Goddess? Was Tom's own memory's creating her? (Or), Had he actually 'crossed-over', to the other-side?

Was God a Woman? Maybe his God, 'WAS'....





******




Wendy pulled into the driveway, pulled up to the garage doors and shut-off the car...

She couldn't wait to get Tommy back. She jumped out and slammed the door shut, and trotted-up to the front door of the house...

She knocked on the door, and excitedly waited for Cindy to open it...

"Hello, Wendy", Cindy spoke through the screen door, as she unlocked it, and slowly pushed it open...

"Come-in, Jaclyn is out in the garage with Tom", she whispered to her with a hushed tone of secrecy.

Wendy stepped into the doorway and looked toward the garage, Jackie was walking back in and Cindy turned to her and informed her of their guests arrival...

"Jaclyn, this is Wendy,...Wendy, ...Jaclyn", she formally spoke, and motioned with her hand in an effort to appear casual....

Jackie stepped closer, and raised her hand in a delicate wave, "Hello", she said. "Hi", Wendy said, with a quick smile, and turned back to Cindy with a uncomfortable frown...

"I want to see Tommy", she impatiently whispered to her...

Cindy glanced at the clock, and tried to stall for time...

"It's only eleven O'clock, sit down, and take a load-off, would you like something to drink Wendy?", she asked her...

"No thanks, I just want to see Tommy, Please", she firmly said. While tilting her head to one side, in a girlish way, physically motioning her frustrated desire...

Cindy studied her for a brief moment then asked her straight-out:

"Do you know this 'Sarah' chic?", she bluntly said. "Sarah?" Wendy repeated, "yeah-I know her, WHY?", Wendy replyed, half interested...

"I think that she might know something about this "shrinking" thing, that happened to your little man, and if she doe's, I want to know what it is...", Cindy said, while walking closer to her.

"Maybe, I don't know, But, I can give you her number, if you want it?", Wendy said.

"Yea, I'd like to talk to her?", Cindy answered her, and stepped toward the kitchen with Wendy following her close behind...

Cindy handed her a small post-it note and a pen, and watched while she scratched down the phone number...

The sound of the garage door opened, and all three of the women were distracted by the unsuspected noise. Cindy stepped causiously toward the inside door to the garage, and stood dumbfounded as she saw the girl standing there holding the birdcage...

"Sara?", Wendy yelled out. "How did you get in here?", she asked, as she watched the young girl turning to face them...

Sarah raised the gun up, and stepped toward them, still holding the birdcage in her other hand...

Cindy stepped up to face her, "Sara, the police are looking for your little friend there...", she firmly told her with a threatening tone...

"I wonder how much 'reward' they'll offer?", she continued, as she stepped closer to the girl...

Sara stepped backward toward the open garage door, and as she consealed the handgun behind the cage, she glanced around with a nervous attention to the three women that were intently watching her...

"Tom is not the one that there looking for!", Sara yelled...

"He's not big enough to do anything like that, the police arn't going to get him ether, not if I have anything to do about it!", she retorted...

Hailey walked around from behind the corner were she had been listening to them...

Cindy spoke up and took another step closer...

"Just tell me how you 'shrunk' him, and you can have him!", she told her...

"I just want to know how he became so small....", Cindy continued...

"I'll even pay you!", Cindy offered...

Hailey walked over to Cindy and handed her the powder, that she had in her pocket, and with a quick glance at Sara she told her:

"Just pour it on the one you want, and kiss them", Hailey whispered up to her...

Cindy took the small packet, and carefully examined it. She looked back at Sara with a smile...

"Go on, you can have him...", she said. Wendy screamed and ran toward Sara with her hands reaching out toward the cage. The cage was knocked out of her hands, and hit the floor with a clanking sound!

Sara dropped the gun and grabbed-up Wendy by her shoulders. The two girls wrestled around on the floor and Wendy screamed at her with a shrill-cat-like growl...

Cindy quickly stepped over and gathered-up the cage, and picked-up the gun. She handed the cage to Jackie, and stepped over and hit the switch to close the garage door...

Sara struggled to break free of Wendys attack, and realized that Cindy was standing over them with the gun...

"You sold him to US!", Wendy screamed at her...

"He' MINE!", she growled as she grabbed Sara's hair and yanked-up a handfull!

Cindy chuckled and watched the two girls fighting as the garage door slowly closed down,,,

Hailey was trying to help her sister, and was pulling on the back of Wendy's shirt...

"Alright, that's enough!", Cindy yelled out. The girls continued struggling and rolling around, grunting and growling with snarling threats...

Jackie carried the cage back into the house, and closed the door...

Cindy yelled at them: "Stop-It, right now!", she screamed...

Hailey continued pulling on Wendy's shirt and drug her backward when she let go of Sara's hair...

"That's enough, stop-it right now or I'll call the police!", Cindy warned them...

Wendy clammered to her feet and headed for the door...

"Hold-it", Cindy stopped her. "Stay right here", she ordered her. "Here's what's gonna happen"

"I'm going to call one of my 'clients', and 'test-out' this 'stuff', and if it works, you two can have Tom and figure out your own problems with that", she informed them, while holding the gun casually pointed toward them.

"But, Tommy's mine, Mom bought him from her", Wendy tried to explain....

"Shut-up, I don't care about that!", Cindy yelled at her. "Now sit down, over there and shut your mouth!"

Wendy walked over to the corner and sat down by Sara, who had already sat down on a lawn chair, and was pulling loose hairs out of her head...

Hailey had squatted-down next to her, and was watching Cindy with a nervous reaction to the changing events that had just taken place...

"Just pour it on them, and then, 'Kiss-them'?", she asked them as she looked questioningly, at Sara and her little sister...

"Yes, just pour it on their head, and then kiss them, and within a few hours they'll 'shrink'," , Sara confirmed her question...

Cindy pulled out her cell-phone and punched-in a number....

She held the phone up to her ear and waited for the call to go through...

"Yes, Mark?....Hi, Cindy here, I was just wondering,...umm, could you come over for a drink,... I need some help moveing some furniture around, and could 'Really', use some help........O.K., see ya'-in a bit then!", she clicked the phone shut, and slipped it back into her pants pocket...

"We'll just see if this 'Stuff', works", she whispered. She then stepped toward the door, and told Jackie to come out to the garage...

She handed the gun to her, and told her to keep them covered while, she met Mike, and prepaired to shrink him...


****


Mike's apartment was just a few house's down, and he was ringing Cindy's door-bell within minutes after hanging up the phone with her...

Cindy opened the door, and greeted him with a kiss, and a firm hug. He had just stepped inside the door, and Cindy was ripping his shirt-off...

He had been a 'Client' of her's, for almost a year now, and he was devoted to her as his dominatrix...

She had practiced different styles on him, and he trusted her...

Mike loved the way she 'played' with him, and her creative nature always kept him guessing...

She loved to tie him up and cover him with warming oil and tease him for hours...

The quick rip, of his shirt as it seperated and fell to the floor in two peices, told him that she was excited, and he was 'more', than ready, to do her bidding...

She normally didn't kiss him though, and he wondered 'Why', she was kissing him so much?

He was thrown to the floor in the living room, and Cindy climbed on top of him and straddled his chest...

She took off her shirt, and shook her large breasts in his face...

Smiling down at him with a devious, lustfull, exspression, she lowered her chest down over him, and smothered him inside of her huge boobies....


Mike struggled around and tried to catch a quick breath of air as Cindy pressed her pillow-soft breasts into his trapped face. He reached up and grabbed her shoulders, and firmly pushed her up away...

Cindy frowned down at him, then she and poured something like a white powder over his head, and slowly leaned down to kiss him...

Mike couldn't believe that she was so excited to see him. He had never saw her act this way, and he felt a strange tingling sensation course throughout his entire body...


The air seemed to swirl around him, in a whirlwind of vaccuum like pressure....




The weight of Cindy's body seemed to become heavier, and heavier....




He grunted with a straining surge of force as he tried to throw her off of him....




She got heavier, and the size of her body started to grow larger, and larger....




Mike couldn't move, Cindy easily pinned him down with her butt!!!




"Mike,....don't be afraid honey, I'm not going to hurt you.............









********************
End Notes:

Mikes in for a rude awakening, as he realizes that he just became Cindy's perminant play-toy!

Ch. 26 Bath-Time by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Have you ever thought about what it would be like, to become a woman's rubber-duck bath-toy?

The Decrement of Tom





By: wildcatman






Chapter 26











Wendy glanced over at Sara with a snarling hiss. "He's mine, and your not getting him back NOW!" she lowered her voice and continued...

"If you try and take him, I'm calling the police on you Sara...", Wendy threatened her...

Sarah didn't respond to her, she just shrugged her shoulders, as if she didn't care...

Hailey watched Wendy, from a kneeling position next to Sara's chair, and thought about how she had just taken him from her when she was 'watching' him. Hailey hated her for that!

Hailey's eyes were like two thin slits, as she stairred over at Wendy with a scowling face...

Wendy noticed, and glared back at her with a daunting focus...

"What's your problem, squirt?", Wendy taunted her...

"Your goona pay for wha' cha' did wennie", Hailey growled at her, in a harsh whisper. Even in her childish way, she glaired at her with such hatred that Wendy could feel her anger...

"Look, your sister 'sold' Tom, to my mother, so he's not yours anymore!", Wendy remarked to the little girl.

Hailey turned her face away from her, and just gasped-out a frustrated breath...

Jaclyn stood holding the gun on the three of them and as she widened her stance, and shifted her hips, her obtrusive, statement silenced the girlish bickering....

"Just shut-up, and sit there, would-ja'?", she snapped at them...

"Sara", Jaclyn spoke directly to her, "Can you get some 'more', of that, 'shrinking' powder?"

"I would like to buy some of it", Jaclyn whispered to her intently...

Sara slowly looked up at her, and studied her exspression for a long moment of pondering...

"Yes, but it's very exspensive", Sara told her in a mysterious malicious way, slowly smiling and standing up...

Sara stepped closer to her, and paused when Jackie raised the gun up and pointed it at her. The two girls studied each other for a long minute, then Sara whispered to her...

"Give me the gun back, and I'll go and get you some"

Wendy leaned forward in her chair and tried to listen to what they were saying...

Jaclyn stepped back, and raised the gun right-up into Sara's face. She cocked the hammer-back, and squinted one eye...

"How bout this!", she raised her voice suddenly, "I'll keep your little sissy here, and 'Tommy', while 'you', go and get some more of the 'stuff', and we'll make an even trade", Jaclyn casually commanded...

Wendy overheard and stood-up, "Wait-A-minute, you can't just give 'him' to her!", she barked-out!

"Shut-up, Wendy!", Jackie scoulded her, and pointed the gun down at her, motioning toward her chair...

Wendy reluctantly sat back down with a huff...

Hailey smirked at her, and giggled...

Wendy glared over at her, and the two of them stairred at each other for a long time...

"O.K., Jackie?", Sara spoke to her. "Jackie, is it?", Sara questioned. Jackie nodded, and let her continue.

"O.K. Jackie, I'll go and get a whole 'dozen' of packets, 'but'-, Hailey isn't staying here, she's coming with me", Sara added to the trade-off...

"Deal, but you better hurry-up, cause I want it tonight!", Jackie added...

Sara walked over toward Hailey, and told her to, "come on", the two of them waited for the garage door to open after Jackie pushed the button to let them out...

Sara looked back into the garage at the two girls as the door rolled back down into place...

"Nothing better happen to Tom in the meantime!", Sara warned...

"He'll be right here!", Jackie answered her.



****




Mike was suddenly lifted up. He felt a strong 'pull' of gravity, as he shot up into the air....

The surge of force dipped his stomach down into his body with a sickening pull. He reached out and grabbed onto the solid fingernail that pinned-down his left leg...

The shiny thumbnail, that encircled his waist, glissened, as it was compressing the thumb-pad, firmly covering his belly...

The huge hand's middle finger and thumb, gripped around his waist easily, cradled, within just the two fingers, the wide palm spread-out under his back, and floated him through the air in sweeping bursts, of sudden, jolting, swaths, of unsuspecting motion...

The view from Cindy's hand was startling! A blurry rush of colorful motion, swept past at incredable speeds!

He was swiftly swung forward, then reversed and swept back.....

The momentum created by her huge mass, and the nauseous, velocity, of her casual movement was making him deathly sick...

Her huge thigh, swept past so close, that he could have reached out and touched it...

Like a weight on a pedulum, Mike rushed past Cindy's enormas leg in sweeping arches...

Swoosh! Swoosh! Her magnificent hips would alternatly shift away from him, then shift closly to him, as he swept past...

Mike nearly vomited, and almost passed-out when the ride was finally over. He struggled to get his bearings as he was released onto a soft surface...

Fading in and out of consciousness, he just laid on his side and tried to recover from the sporadic ride that he had just endured. Cinthia's massive form moved about in collosal vibrations, shaking the surface under him with trembling reverberations...

He bent his body over and threw-up, exspelling the contents of his burning stomach...

The rushing wave of heated prickling sensations flowed over his tiny form as he struggled to stay conscious.

The enormas being that was once his 'Week-end Play-mate', now moved about the room like a gigantic monster!

Mike gagged and spit out the fowl specks of acidic particals that remained inside his swollen lips, and tried to settle himself down enough to see where he was...

The room didn't look at all familiar, the white cloth that he was lying on was a terry-cloth like material, and the threaded loops of cord that matted down under him was a rougher texture than what he would have exspected...

Suddenly, her face appeared in front of him. He jumped back in shock from the startling closeness!

The rumbling sound of her voice, was like that of a distant thunder-storm...

"Mikey, are you feeling alright?", her heavy voice shattered his confused mind...

He covered his eyes, and curled into a fetal-position, cowering away from the massive giantess!

She was no longer 'Cindy', she was a massive Goddess! He cowered away, and crawled on his hands and knees...

"AwwwL, what's wrong?", her voice quaked across the towel...

"Mike, I won't hurt you,... please don't be afraid of me!", she blasted her voice down upon his naked body...

He screamed out in terrified fear, when he felt those 'massive-fingertips' compressing around his sides....

They quickly released, and pulled away...

The shadow of the giant hand, cast-out over him, as the huge fingers floated directly above, he was uncontrolably trembling as he looked up at her looming presents...

Her surprized face was filled with anxious attachment, and lustful desire...

Her breath washed down over his naked skin with a hot-humid rush of moist steam...

The scent of spoiled meat, and sour beer filled his head and he nearly vomited again...

The quick, gentle grasp caught him up again, and swiftly tackled his naked body within the consuming fingertips, they wrestled around him, griping him up firmly and he was twisted around, and forced to face the giantess!

"Look, I said, I WOULDN'T HURT YOU, ALRIGHT!" her voice blasted down into his face like a blast furnace...

Her huge fingers enveloped around his struggling limbs, and effortlessly contained his miniature form...

"Yur, REALLY STARTING Ta' PISS ME OFF!", she erupted!

As her tremendous fingers slowly compressed tighter, and tighter...

He was swept up, and swung around sideways. Lifted up higher, and swung around again...

The sudden rush of movement, nearly took his breath away, as she casually carried him along inside her tight fist. The walls of the room flowed past like a enormas wave of continual, flowing, motion...

He was quickly dipped down, and shifted to the side, then in a swift rifting-release, he was suddenly 'dropped', into a huge pool of water...

The slashing-splash of impact, into the deep, soapy-water, instantly consumed his body, and he was forced to swim, as he quickly realized that he was in some type of pool!

When he resurfaced, and gasped-in a quick breath, he cleared his eyes with his fingers and looked up to see that he was inside her hot-tub!

The heated water was gurgling, and bubbling, in huge, violent, terentail, whirlpools...

Mike was barely able to tread water, and kept his head up, as the boiling waves bounced him around like a rubber duck!

Cindy towered over the edge, from the knees up, he could see all of her...

She was 'SO', fucking BIG! Sixty-feet tall! A towering gigantic woman!

Mike started to swim away from her magnificent form, he stroked across the surface with the swiftness of Mark Spits...

"Look at 'YOU', that is so CUTE!", her voice rang-out in the heights above him...

He swam faster, and had just made it to the side of the plastic wall when he turned to look back...

"You stay in there and I'll be right back", she gleefully announced, as she waved at him with just her pinkie finger, and turned away...

The sound of the bubbling pressurized currants of heated water filled the air all around him...

The ceiling was hundreds of feet high, and at that daunting distance he felt like a trapped insect. The depth of the water, as he discovered when he was so uncaringly dropped into it, was at least twenty feet deep...

He tried to save his dwindling strength, and conserved as much of it as he could, while still managing to tread water...

Surveying the inside walls, he could see that there was no escape from this enormas basin. The slippery walls were straight-up, and the top was far out of his reach...

When the sound of her voice drew his attention, he turned to see her returning as she closed the door, and spoke out to him like a person would talk to a small animal...

"Well, my lil' playmate is still here?", she announced, in a sexy voice...

"Havin' fun in there?", she stepped closer to the edge, and peered down at him with a look of excitment...

"Please, Cindy, get me out of here an change me back!", Mike yelled out to her with his arms winged out, slowly sweeping them around to maintain his buoyancy...

"Oh, I thought that you would 'enjoy', THIS!", she bent down, lowering her face down directly above him. Her red-dyed hair spilled down around her smooth shoulders, and curtained around her face...

Her eyes glittered within, like a smouldering flame reigniting. She squatted down, and stairred at his tiny form...

Her playful smile melted into a blank stair. Mike screamed up at her in frustration...

"Why!", he sounded so tiny. "Get me out of here, I'll drown in here!", he pleaded with her...

"How could you do this to me?", he squeaked out in tears, barely containing his terrified reaction to her gigantic presents...

Mike watched her arm sweep across the opening at the top, and her hand gripped at a valve, and her fingers twisted the knob several turns, and the water slowly settled down...

The sound of the gurgling pressure ceased, and a smooth calm settled over the surface...

The frothy white bubbles dissipated, and within just a few seconds, the surface was clear, and smooth...

He coughed a few times, and swept his wet hair back, by slinging his head around. He looked up at her in confusion, as she studied his captive form like a fasinating little toy...

The glassy surface of the still water spread out around him as it settled down. The sudden movement of her enormas form filled his view as she stood-up, and removed her bathrobe...

Her bare breasts revealed, she allowed the robe to slowly slide down over her waist, and slip down across her body...

She took on the appearance of a jurassic amazon, while towering above the pool of clear water. She seemed to move in slow motion...

The weight of her enormas thighs, gently wobbled as she stepped up, and lifted her leg...

Her bare foot appeared, toes splayed out, and separated, as the giant-sized female foot descended down toward him...

Mike swam away from the overshadowing intrusion, and just as he began to swim, he felt the lifting motion of the surface...

As the giant-sized foot submerged into the pool and was quickly followed by the other one that swept over him and plunged into the water with a bursting splash...

Slowly lifting and dipping, he swam faster away from the naked giantess as she entered the pool, and stood over him like a looming tower of gigantic womanhood...

Her introduction into the tub, quickly raised the water level as she swiftly sat down, and lowered her butt into it...

Mike was suddenly flanked by her knees, as they erupted out of the depths and glimmered in the light with the shedding water flowing down off of them...

He turned around, and stopped swimming, as he 'realized' that he'd nowhere to go...

"Come-err', an climb onto my leg", she whispered at him, while pointing with her index finger to a spot on her soft thigh, just above her knee...

"Come-on, right HERE!", she ordered him with a resounding bark.

"I want you to understand Michael, that, you really don't have a choice in the matter, you'll do as I say, or your life is OVER", she threatened....

Her feminine voice echoed around the smooth basin, like a reverberating thunder...

Mike's heart throbbing inside his chest he slowly began to swim toward her finger. Up the valley between her rising knees, and closer to her enormas upper body...

The water slanted, the surface tilting, as she moved and scooted her butt down toward him, creating an undertow, and sliding her enormas waist under his tiny floating form...

He was swept-up, and floated closer to her, in a rolling wave of still water...

He felt weightless, as he was carried up smoothly onto her lower chest area, and drifted onto the soft surface of her tacky wet skin...

His naked body stuck to her emmense form, as the water crested, and receded away...

He looked-up. The thumping of her huge heart bumping just under the skin of her giant chest, causing him to bounce along with it...

Her intent, emotionless face, stairred down from above, with a arching eyebrow, and a slight dimple on one cheek. The heat was rising up around her, causing a fine dew of glissening sweat to form across her dry skin...

Raising one knee up, and lifting the foot out of the water, she rested the dripping wet leg on the stave of the tub. The water level receded, lowering around her emmence body, leaving him sitting just under her dry breasts...

Darker-skin around the protruding nipples, the areola, wrinkled and soft, and slowly firming-up as the giant glands grew larger and stiffer...

The heavy mass of breast that surrounded the stiffening nipples was ten-times his body weight!

Her slow breathing gently lifted his tiny body up, and down...

Her hand slipped down between her inner thighs, and disappeared in the depths of her nether-region...

She laid her head back and began to pleasure herself...

Mike could feel her heart rate increasing, thudding and pounding stronger, and heavier...

Her breathing increased, exspanding her chest larger with each passing moment of pleasure. He hugged her smooth skin and tried to cling to the sweat covered surface...

The swift movement of her wrist, as it wisked-away within the confines of her rocking hips, created slurping gushes of splashing stirs within the yoak of her gigantic crotch...

The heavy pounding of her massive heart thrust against the huge chest with surging thumps...

"Mmm,OHhhoooooooaaHhh!", she exspelled an enormas roar of intense feminine eagerness!

Mike slipped down a few feet, and spread his body out in a spread-eagle posistion, so that his naked skin would cling to her's...

The sweaty surface was becoming slippery though, and he found it harder to cling to...

He was just about to slip back into the water when the fingertips of her other hand wrapped around his wet body and grabbed him. He was slowly lifted back up, and swung over to the erect nipple of her giant left breast...

He glanced quickly at her face, before he was released to fall onto the straining gland. Her sparkling eyes were nearly closed-up under her sky-blue mascara, and she gritted her teeth as she dropped him to fall onto the taught-skinned nipple...

The moment that his tiny, helpless body, landed on the firm-skinned nipple, she sucked-in a vaccuum of air through her gritted teeth...

The rising of her chest, as she arched her back, and shoved her breasts out, caused him to grab a hold of the bullit-like nipple with both arms!

Gripping with both hands, and wrapping his legs around the mid-section of the giant breast, he clung to it like a spider-monkey, on the only root left, on the edge of a cliff...

The spongy nipple bent down under his weight, and he tugged at it, as he held firmly to the hardened gland.

Cindy felt a rush of rippling sensations flowing across her skin, the coursing goose-bumps arising all around him, and spreading down, over both of her arms, caused her to hold her breath in response to the tingling essents...

She worked her hand in a slow circular motion, and then switched to a furious wisking thrust...

"Uhh,...Uhh,...Uhh,...Ah,Ah,Ah,Ah,....Uhh,...Uhh,...Ahh,Ah,Ah,Ah,..."

The foggy cloud of steam that filled the air was getting thicker, as Mike clung to the huge hardened nubbin.

He was covered in sweat, as the heat from her massive body evaporated, she trembled under him, and rocked with blissful pleasure...

Her chest pumped with pistoning breaths. Her eye-lashes fluttered, and her mouth opened-up wide, and her tongue slathered her lower-lip, whipping back and forth like a wild snake...

The glissening sweat was now dampening her hair, and completely coated her skin with a thick layer of greasy oil...

Mike was becoming arroused, and as he smelled the scent of her pheromone-filled sweat, he felt his cock hardening and standing out...

His feet tingled, and his legs went weak, he was loseing his grasp and slipped free of the solid nipple and slid down across her ribs, and splashed into the water next to her rounded hip...

Her fingertips instantly began searching him out. He was captured-up, as soon as he broke the surface...

Drenched in the heated water, and swiftly rinsed off, as her enclosing fingers lifted him out of the bath, he gasped-in, an excited breath, as he was quickly returned to his perch on the protruding, giant nipple...

His wett, naked-body easily slipped around, as he gripped at the rubbery-nipple with both hands, and tried as hard as he could to hang on to it...

Then without warning, the wide-biceps of her inner-arm muscle, compressed over his clinging figure, and squashed him into it with a forceful embrace...

Crushing his entire body into her massive boob, he was mashed into it and squeezed up tightly!

His cock was pressed into the wall of gigantic boobie flesh...

All sound was drown-out, all but her tremendous heart-beat, as it thuded-hard and fast, within her emmence gigantic body...

"Mmmm,whaaaaa,Oh,Mmmm,whaaaa,ohh!", she crushed his tiny form into her breast, and worked her pussy to an exsplosive hot orgasum...

Mike was nearly crushed alive within her vise-like embrace. He was slowly released, and recaptured within her spidery fingertips...

He was casually placed on top of her smooth knee-cap, and sprawled-out on his stomach to keep from slidding off...

Cindy playfully snickered at him, as she watched him try to steady himself on the rounded knob of her smooth knee...

His tiny, little, hard-on stabbing into her skin felt hot, and wiggly against it...

"Oh, that was nice", she gasped...

"Let me catch my breath, and we'll do it again", she added...

Mike hugged at her giant knee, and took in the view of her gigantic body, as she strained to catch her breath back, and settle herself back down...

Her hard nipples stabbed into the air as she gently bouced them as she pumped her chest regaining her breath.







*********************
End Notes:

Continued next chapter...........

Ch. 27 Bath-Time Con't. by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Mike's fantasy comes true.....

The Decrement of Tom





By: wildcatman






Chapter 27









Cindy watched as 'tiny' Mike, desparately tried to avoid the drain hole. She had flipped the lever, and opened it up, allowing the water inside the tub to slowly drain down....

Mike had been intentionally left inside for her own amusement. He swiftly paddled his feet, and worked his arms fighting against the powerful pull of the drain.

"Bye-bye, Mikey!", she taunted him, while drying-off with the towel, and giggling softly. The sucking drain made a sickening gurgling sound...

He was nearly exhusted, and was swiming as hard as he could trying to stay away from the vacuum of the circling drain-hole.

Cindy towered above, smiling down at the comical sight, she wrapped the white towel around her waist, and rubbed her hands over and around her backside, casually drying herself off.

"Oh-No, you better swim faster!", she teased him, from a squatting posistion, lowering her face down directly above the side of the enclosure within the huge basin...

'SLURRRRR-RRR-RRR-SURRRGHHH...CROOOOSSSSHHH!", the sucking force got louder, as the last bit of water was abruptly drawn into the round black opening!

Mike slid down and screamed-out: "Nooo, Cindy-HELP_ME!"

The drain opening slammed-shut, just as he scooted down over it!

He looked up to see her pulling her hand away from the lever...

Her chuckling laughter echoed around inside of the solid plastic walls with a bouncing effect...

Mike laid inside a small puddle of water, a few stray blond pubic hairs, that were curly and stiff, collected around his tiny naked form...

He stumbled to his feet and quickly stepped away from the gurgling drain hole. The opening would have most certainly swallowed him whole if she hadn't closed-it in time!

A single wirey-strand of hair was wrapped around his leg. The course twine-like hair was almost two feet long, and had coiled itself tightly around his knee...

He had to work at it to get it untangled and loosened enough to pull it off and throw it away...

Cindy watched, and blushed with contained laughter...

"You said that you liked, being 'Dominated', well get ready for the thrill of you ridiculous LIFE!", Cindy whispered down into the emptie tub basin...

Mike slipped and fell, landing awkwardly on his hip and sliding around in a half circle...

He was fighting with another blond-pubic stray, and as he jerked it loose he lost his balance and fell...

"Don't throw those down", she raised her demanding voice...

"Pick-em' UP, and clean that drain-hole out, NOW!", she commanded him with a resounding order!

Mike looked up in disbelief, and put his hands on his hips...

"No-Way!", he barked up at her giant-sized face...

He was irritated, and annoyed, at the fact that she was demeaning him in this way, and he had suddenly became angry, and forgot his place in this sadistic relationship, and he decided that he wasn't going to stand for it any longer...

They had decided on a secret "SAFE-WORD", for him to 'use', at the begining of their activities, when they first formed their little 'week-end' 'get-togethers', and Mike remembered it, and yelled it out to her as loud as he could...

"PROMISCUOUS!", he yelled-out!

"Oh, you remembered!", she laughed. " You've never used 'that', before, why now it's too late, little-man", she lowered her voice, and leaned down closer...

"Your not paying me now, so that 'change's', our little agreement, your 'Safeword' won't help you, nothing is going to help you, and if you don't clean-out that drain, right now, your going to find out how much BIGGER your little problem IS!", she snarled down into the empty basin...

"No, I won't do it, go ahead and do your worst, but I'm not cleaning out that fucking drain!", he yelled back at her shocked face...

"Oh Your going to clean-it-out, and 'Now', your gonna' EAT-IT, you tiny FREAK!", she blasted down!

Mike was suddenly tackled by her swooping hand, and roughly pushed-down on the lid of the drain...

The slimy-scum covered perforation was dripping with cruddy splatter. Cindy's fingers crammed his tiny body down face-first onto it, and forcefully smeared him around over it...

She used his tiny body like a sponge, and wiped out the drain cover with hard swiping force!

His muffled screaming delighted her, as she carelessly smeared his little naked form casually across the nasty drain cover...

Wiping it out clean, she gripped up his slime coated body within her tight-fist and lifted him out of the tub, quickly turning to the side, she held him over the toilet bowl, and lowered him down close to the water...

"I'm Sorry, I'm sorry, PLEASE, Forgive me, please,...I'm sorry!", He pleaded in a tiny muffled voice that was strangely amplified within the toilet bowl...

"It's too late, Michael,...you had your chance, now start eating it, or I'm going to flush you", she tauntingly whispered into the overshadowed bowl....

Mike began licking the crusty, wet, dead skin flakes, and slimy gunk off of his slathered skin...

Her huge hand lowered him down into the water and released him. He gasped-in a sharp breath, as the Ice-cold water shocked his senses, and took his breath away...

Luckily, the water inside the bowl was clear and clean. He started shivering uncontrollably, and still tryed to obey her sadistic order, and kept on licking at the nasty crap that covered his entire body.

The toilet water was helping, as it washed the gunk off while he struggled to stay afloat in the ice-cold water....

Cindy's angry eyes staired down at him contemptuously, as she watched his tiny, helpless, figure, floating in her toilet bowl...

"You discust me!", she barked. "Tell me why I shouldn't just flush you!", she asked him, directly blasting her harsh voice down into the cavernous porcelain...

The sound of her demoralizing tone echoing around him in a demonic fluttering of ear-shattering sound!

"I SAID, Tell me why I shouldn't FLUSH-YOU!", she roared!

"I'm So SORRY, Please I'll do anything you say, just don't kill me Cindy!", he squeaked-out in humileated frustration...

He bobbed up and down, in the center of her bowl as she staired down at him, with a snarky, blantent, reaction, she lowered her face down as close as she could, and slowly smiled...

"Will you lick my ass-hole?", she whispered...

Her eyes sparkled with excited delight, as she contemplated his reaction to her condemning injuiry...

He paused with uncertainty, reluctant to answer right away, and agree to such a corruptive suggestion, he hesitated with repulsion at the thought of performing such an abomination...

"I SAID, will you lick my ass-hole?", she repeated, a bit louder...

She knew that he 'hated' that,....he always tried to reject it, and neglected it, at 'normal-size', when she forced him to do the disdaining task. She loved it though, and anticipated his reluctant acceptance to her culminating question...

"You mean to tell me that you'd rather be flushed down into the sewers, then to lavish my pretty little pooper?", she playfully giggled, as her demeanor changed to a childish teasing tone...

His mind burned at the question, and he was actually thinking about just, 'flipping her off', and taking a deep, full, breath!

However, the sewers didn't sound to much better, so he reluctantly agreed to her offer...

"O.K., Cindy, YES!", he yelled-out, still trembling with the chills from the ice-cold water. The exspression on her magnificent face suddenly changed to a surprized look of fasination, as she smiled and giggled down at him, blushing, and trying to contain her laughter...

"Mmmmmmm, Oh!,... I'm so 'glad', that you can't wait to get stuffed into my asshole and start kissing it!", she quivered with trembling excitment. Her over-anxiousness to get started, worried him as she briskly reached down and snatched him out of the toilet water...

He was swept over to her sink and quickly slathered-up, in liquid soap and harshly scrubbed within her powerful fingers...

The blasting force of the faucet's hot water shocked his senses, as she casually washed him, as if she were just simply, washing her hands. Her quick fingers slipped around over his sensitive skin, and jabbed and poked between his butt-cheeks, and mashed-up between his tiny trembling thighs...

"There-now, we'll get you all clean,...I can't have a, 'dirty-little-man' licking my pretty, little, Ass-hole?", she breathed out a labored breath, as if she had been working all day...

"Now, CAN I?", she asked him, hesitantly-although, not exspecting an answer, she just giggled with resounding delight...

Drying him off quickly, between the folds of a cotton towel, she roughly scrubbed him dry, and after a slow close inspection, up before her inquisitive eyes, she gently lowered him down onto the sink counter and released him to stand before her gigantic, naked body...

He could stand back and see all of her magnificent figure from the full-length mirror, that was on the opposite wall behind the toilet. Her rounded buttox fully displayed before him, suddenly appeared like a daunting, immense, mountainous cave, that he would soon be exsploring thoroughly.

She watched him, with a dominant, imposingly majestic presents...

Her every muscle tingled with a rush of sparkling sensations as she staired down at this tiny man who would have to do anything that she wanted. She could so easily force him to do anything. The thought of it alone made her so Horny!

She noticed where he was looking. She clinched her gluteus-maximus, and squeezed hard, causing her flexing muscles to swell...

Revealing what his impending doom could most likely be...

The quivering powerful muscles slowly released, then quickly clamped together again, as she taunted him with her magnificent ass muscles...

"Michael I want you to lavish my entire ass with those tiny, little, lips of yours untill I tell you to stop", she whispered down to him...

"If you don't satisfie me, I'm going to make your life so miserable that you'll wish that I would have just flushed you down the toilet", she continued...

She gently picked him up within her fingertips, and lifted him up to her breast height, and held him inside her single right-hand, as her left hand poured some oil over his naked body...

He tried to keep it from getting into his eyes, as she lavishly slathered him with the slippery coating of syrup-like oil...

He felt so strangely light, he causiously held his arms out to the side to allow her to get his whole body completely covered...

He had decided to accept his new situation with fervency. He was going to pleasure this giantess even if she killed him!

Her magnificent size was an overwhelming sight. Although, it did terrify him to the core, he had dreamt of such things...

He had often fantisized about being in this very posistion! Although, in his dreams, it was simply a fantastic fantasy, an incredable slide show of landscape like images that would flash before his eyes.
Never actually being in any danger from the giantess of his dreams, he was completely relaxed, and very arroused by the size differance...

However, this magnificent phenomena had realized itself, and his heart raced inside his chest with terror!

Had his dreams became a nightmare, or was this his chance, to exsplore his ultimate fasination finally here, standing right in front of him?

Cindy's hands started to tremble with excitment as she finished lubricating her little man-toy. She carried him out of the bathroom and down the hall to her regular bedroom. She closed the door behind her, and stepped over to her bed. She lowered his tiny figure down onto the foot of the bed, and stood over him.

Mike stood on shaky knees as he looked up at her incredable size. She was just so fucking BIG!

The sight of her emmense figure was like looking-up at a seven-story building!

He had willingly allowed her to dominate him, at his normal-size, and she was a little rough, and the thought of her careless, casual, nature, nearly paralized him with fear!

What if she did kill him? What if she crushed him? What if....

Fuck-IT! He didn't care! He could do this! She was just a woman! He could pleasure this gigantic bitch, and she was going to LOVE-IT!

He tried to conjure-up his confidence, and reassure his terrified mind. The thought of being totally at her mercy, and so helpless within her giantess hands was something that he could have never prepaired for...

Cindy had a plastic sheet covering the bottom third of her bedspread, and she carefully sat down on it and posistioned herself, propped-up on her elbows, and she casually spread her legs wide apart...

The sight that he had from his tiny eyes to her gigantic body was simply irresistible. The creamy inner thighs spread open like wings on a glorious, enormas bird!

Her body was so beautiful. She was still slightly steaming from the hot bath, and a foggy mist rose-up from her tanned skin with a mystical breath-taking enchantment...

Her huge appearance was that of his dreams, she filled his entire view, nothing else existed but HER!

He felt as though he had been here Before, worshiping her...

He staggered at first, but stopped, and caught himself. He took a deep breath, and started walking right up between those tremendous thighs...

His mind raced with overwhelming fear, but he pushed it back and continued stepping closer to her magnificent pussy...

The glissening wettness of her magnificent pussy lips was already slightly agap, and waiting on his diminutive touch...

Cindy raised up her left hand to her right breast, and her index finger and thumb viciously tormented the stiffening nipple. Twisting, and squeezing it with hard pinching fingertips...

"Come-on, Mike, I'm waiting!", she snapped. While opening her thighs apart even wider...

After she had used 'little Tommy', and had completely obliterated his little body within her anus, she was more then ready for tiny Mike. He had been with her for almost a year, and she did like him, but that one time that he refused to pay, still perturbed her...

Oh, he swore that he would pay her back. Somehow though, it always slipped his mind...

It was payback time!

"Come-on, get up here!", she demanded. Placing her tight fist down on top of her thigh, and clinching it tightly...

The sight of the huge female fist, as the knuckles turned white from the intense grip sent a shock wave throughout his trembling body!

The only thought on her mind now was if he tried to back away, or change his mind, she was going to GRAB-HIM!
There was no turning back NOW!

Mike stepped-up within reach of her mammoth pussy. It was seeping with a creamy hot juice...

He rubbed his fingertips lightly over the meaty lips, and stroked them tenderly...

"Come-on, I can't even feel that!", she barked down from above....

He grabbed the innermost part of the top section, and firmly pulled it open...

The inner wettness appeared with a creamy coating of sticky paste. He lifted up his right foot, and slid it into the heated crevasse...

Her resounding moan, filled the sky with a tremendous sound of enormas feminine pleasure...

"Ohhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa", a relaxing breath of pleasure escaped from her mouth...

He worked his foot around inside of the heated pussy-lips, it gripped at his entire leg, and squeezed firmly as the giantess began to lower her back down flat onto the bed...

The space between her lower ass-cheeks relaxed and her wrinkled butt hole peeked out from inside...

He raised his leg, and slid his foot into the opening, up to his knee. The heat was so intense that it felt almost as if it was burning his skin...

He was reaching up to grab the firming clit, when a huge hand came down from above and captured his tiny form. He did't struggle, he just relaxed and tried to save his energy...

He was twisted around and gripped-up tightly within her giant fist, his legs were pressed together firmly and constricted between the powerful fingertips...

He felt his feet being pressed against the tighter, flexing, skin of her hot little butthole...

The wrinkled puckering hole, swelled-out and flexed, with a powerful compression, as it reacted to the touch of his tiny, little, feet...

"Wait, Cindy!...Wait-a-minute!", Mike tried to get her attention...

His greasy skin was so slippery and small, she couldn't control herself as she just quickly forced his feet into the crimping anus, and shoved him into it all the way up to his waist!

She could feel his tiny hands despairatly pressing against the inside of her heavy cheeks, trying to escape from the gripping mouth of her tightly compressed ass...

She held her breath for a long minute, just trying to settle herself down a bit...

The tickling little fingertips of his mini-sized hands sent rippling goosebumps up across her quivering body with a rush of orgasmic sensations that nearly took her breath away!

"Oh,...Oh,...Oh,...Oh,....Ahhhhh", she tried to fight the erge to crush him, but her animal lust took over, and she let go, and relaxed just long enough to shove his struggling little body all the way into her hungry butt-hole...

He was plunged deeply into the slick opening, and swallowed-up, as the darkness closed-in around him, and the intense pressure exsploded within the constricting muscles...

She couldn't stop herself. She lost all control of her body, and she squeezed as hard as she could!

She felt a crackling plop, and a wild tingling vibration, then a crunching pop!

Her pussy exsploded in reaction to the exsquisite sensation of his tiny body being crushed to a pulp within he asshole....

She came like a fire hose. Her pussy sprayed-out a gush of splattering juice....

She collapsed onto her bed and squeezed her thigh muscles together tightly, and spasumed several more times...

Her body went completely numb, and she passed out..............










***********************
End Notes:

Sarah returns next Chapter

Ch. 28 Mike's Final moment by wildcatman





The Decrement of Tom





By: wildcatman





Chapter 28









Mike's body 'tingled' all over, after the swiftly massaging fingerips, scattered across his hot skin with the chemically treated oil.

The hot water from the faucet, had stung his tender skin nearly burning it, as the giantess casually scrubbed him down, and rinsed him off...

The breath-taking scrub-down, followed by the 'warming-oil' was a combination that softened his body, and seemed to weaken him.

He felt a sealing effect on his skin, that raised his body temperature, and at the sametime, a rippling tingle that was rapidly spreading across his entire body....

The oil was too much, and it seemed to take his breath away, and he found it much harder to breath...

Then when he was released onto the huge bed, his legs nearly collapsed under him. The muscles were tingling so much from the absorption of the oil, that he felt intoxacated, and struggled to stay on his feet...

The sight of Cindy's enormas figure, standing over him with nothing on but a devious smile, terrified him to the core!

Looking-up at her gigantic body, completely naked, and so incredably beautiful, he caught his breath, in quick jerks, and staggered back several steps as she, pressed her knee into the surface of the bed and let her massive weight down into it...

The plastic covered surface, 'creaked', and 'popped', under her collosal size and weight, as she carefully crawled onto the bed, and rolled onto her side, and sat down...

Mike was knocked off his feet, and fell onto his hands and knees, when the gigantic woman shook the bed with a quaking, rocking, motion...

He quickly clammered up onto his unsteady legs, and slowly stood-up, to take in the tremendous sight of the magnificent giantess that was spread-out before him...

Her body was displayed in such a splended malicious way, a monumental giantess fully naked.

He knew that Cindy was sexually excited, by the the way that her hands were vibrating when she was holding him. The quivering tremors, that rattled his tiny frame, and caused his vision to go blurry as she casually carried him within her fingertips....

He had never saw her act this way, she was literally, 'vibrating' with arousal, visably shaking...

Mike couldn't help but react to the magnificent sight of her glorious beauty. She seemed to become a fantastic aberration, as the foggy steam that drifted-up off of the creamy surface of her soft skin created a glowing, blurry, cloud, all around her....

Mike's secret fantasy was unfolding right before his tiny eyes...

His cock stiffened-up, and poled-out in front of him. He glanced down at it, and with a trembling hand, he stroked it a few times, absent mindedly, and staggered-up toward Cindys magnificent being...

"I'm Waiting, Michael", she harshly whispered...

He noticed her, pinching her nipples, her thumb and index finger twisting, and torturing the erect nubbin and stairing down at him with hunger in her eyes. Opening her gigantic thighs wide apart, she revealed her glissening sex, her huge muscular thighs, flexing, and gently wobbling as she opened them apart from one another...

He thought about how she had nearly suffocated him, against her breast, while inside of her hot-tub, as she fingered herself to climax, the vise-like clamp of her huge arm, holding his body completely trapped under it, mashing his body into the wall of velvet-like breast flesh...

He was merely a tiny sex toy, 'used' -to tease her huge nipple, as she enjoyed the struggling sensation, while he fought for a single breath of despairitly needed air...

"Come-on, I'm waiting Mike!", she snapped at him, shaking the surface of the whole bed...

He stepped up next to the sole of her huge, arched foot. The toes alternatly wiggled, as he stopped to curiously observe the giant-sized foot. The giant size of it was so incredable. The largest toe was as big as his head...

The wrinkled sole smoothed-out when the toes bent back, and wrinkled-up again, as the toes curled, and formed a tight fist, crimping together with immeasurable force...

A pang of fear stabbed him in the gut as he quickly invisioned the tremendous weight, that could be felt under that giant foot...

"Hurry-up, Mike, get up here!", she snarled down from above. Smoothing her hands down across her thighs, and lightly stroking her creamy skin with her huge, but delicate fingertips. The heated smell of her enormas body filled the steamy air with her intoxacating fragrance...

He slowly approached the ravishing valley, in between those long, gigantic, languorously, relaxed legs...

The sight from within the confining enclosure of her gigantic legs, made him feel so diminuative, so helpless, and defensless...

Her legs opened wider, and she grunted with frustration...

"Come-on, Mike, get up here!", she growled raunchously!

The quaking bed shook under his feet. He staggered sideways, nearly collapsing, but caught himself, and stepped closer. The walls of her huge, inner thighs, flanking his miniature being...

Looking up at her glowering face, her eyes seemed to smile wickedly as she awaited his diminuative touch...

He could feel her magnetic presents, a tauntingly, hypnotic force, seemed to pull him to her...

It was as if she had taken contol of his mind as well. She owned him completely, and wholly...

He let his eyes wander over her magnificents. Her enormas body was so powerfully irresistible, he stubbed his toe, and quickly stumbled forward, toward her...

"Get up here, Mike!", she roared down upon his drunken mind...

He shook his head and tried to refocus. The fear in his mind had turned to lust, as the scent of her magnificent female body evoked images of her exsquisite form....

He flashed back to her dominating sessions, the way that she had playfully arroused him, and toyed with his man-hood for hours upon hours...

Her sexual abuse, was taunting perfection, as she kept him teetering on the edge of orgasum for endless hours of tingling pleasure...

Torturously, teasing him mercilessly, and enjoying every moment of his dripping agony. She knew how to keep him right on the edge...

Mike stepped up to the mammuthus vagina and reached up and stroked the outter lips with his fingertips...

The giant, meaty pedals, framed the opening evenly, like a peaked apex surrounding a swelling archway...

The overwhelming steam that emanated from within the majestic, splaying crevasse, was filled with her mindnumbing scent, and the pheromones that filled his head, blended with his rageing desire and nearly drove him mad as he stood before her massive womanhood...

"I can't even FEEL THAT!", she erupted!

He thought the top of his head would blow right off!

The smothering aroma took his breath away as he slid his left foot into the opening folds...

He gripped at those heavy outter lips and seperated them at the top. Holding tightly, he slid his foot up and down, while shoving his leg into the swallowing orifice. The burning heat was searing his skin, as the warm, moist stickiness gripped up around his leg and began to drawl him into it...

"MMMMmmmm,....Ohhhhhhh, Michael!", she roared like a monstrous she-beast!

He reached up and lightly gripped-up the huge swollen clitorus, and tugged at it with his fingers...

It reacted by firming up right inside his hand. He rubbed his fingers over it a few times and was suddenly attacked by Cindy's huge hand!

"MMMOOOOOAAhhhhh,.....UUghh", she grabbed him up firmly, tightening her fingertips around him as if he were a tiny-sized dildo...

The stiff middle finger pressed into his back, as the wider thumbs pad, covered his greasy chest...

He was twisted around and smothered into the gapping slit, face-first, and completely trapped inside the female fingers of her giant hand...

He relaxed and just tried to save his strength, as she slathered his whole head up into the juicy lips...

Slowly, working him up and down a few times she plunged him into her steaming pussy, shoving him into it and pulling him back out....

He gasped for breath, when he was suddenly turned completely around, and his feet were crushed together as she enclosed his captive legs between her tight, fisting fingers...

Pressing his paralized legs together, and crimping his feet up tightly, she took control, and he felt the hot butt-hole against the bottoms of his feet, as she began to force them into the tight pertness of the flexing opening...


"Wait,...Cindy, wait-a-minute!", he tried to get her attention!

The Pressing action forced his feet through, and Mike slipped into the tightly flexing anus with a slurping gulp!

The Hot opening seethed with an acidic stench! It burned his eyes, and blinded him from the sour putridus...

The opening was fairly clean, but the inside of the hot, tubular, engulfment was encrusted with a slimy rancid scum...

The sticky paste stuck to his skin and tingled with a sour burning sensation as he was forced into the resisting opening, and pushed into it deeper, as Cindy's giantess fingertips, firmly 'pinched-up' his shoulders, and shoved him into it, Completely!

The darkness of the sweltering cocoon, overtook him and squeezed around him firmly, hugging him into it's consuming embrace...

It playfully squeezed, then relaxed, slowly....

Cindy was playing with him! She was playfully flexing her sphincter, and toying with a grown man's life in the process!

Mike struggled to break free, as he started to run out of air! The pressure around his shoulders increased and he tried to spread his knees apart...

The instant reaction crushed both his shoulders together so tightly, that both of his coller-bones snapped in to two!

"AAAAAAhhhhhhhhhMmmmmmmmmmmmm", he screamed out, in sheer agony as the intense pain shot throughout his body!

The muffled sound was completely blocked out, but the most wonderful tingling vibration trickled up through Cindy's lower body....

He couldn't move his arms, as the tremendous pain paralyzed both of his shoulders. He kicked wildly with his legs, and tried to peddel his feet. The moment only lasted about a half minute, when the giantess crushed down so hard that Mike felt his stomach bursting, and his guts being forced-up into his throat!

The immeasurable crushing force, conformed around him, and squashed down so hard that he was pulverized with the Mammoth anus, Killing him almost instantly!

The burning pain seared through him, shattering every rib, and crushing his pelvis, as his body was crushed into a conforming shape within the powerful female anus ring....

Mike tasted the acidic slime as it entered his open mouth, he could only manage to move his tongue, as he strained to try and spit...

The sour taste filled his mouth as he drifted into a bright white light......................






********************













Ch. 29 Powder Rush by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Wendy takes a demanding role.   The "Old Wendy" returns with a vengence!

The Decrement of Tom





By: wildcatman





Chapter 29









Sarah had twelve packets. She didn't really care what Jaclyn did with them, or what poor souls that she used them on, she just wanted to get back over there and get her man back. She missed him so much, it had been almost a week without him and she was going crazy thinking about what those horny bitches were doing to his little helpless body....

Cindy was a psychotic nyphomaniac, and that poor Mike found it out the hard way....

Her daughter Jaclyn was most likely just as bad, and giving her twelve doses of the shrinking powder was a little unsettling for Sarah to stomach, but it was the only way to get her little sister out of there, and keep the deal with Jaclyn, to get Tom back...

She turned the Jeep around in her grandmother's driveway, and pulled back out onto the main road. The freeway had very little traffic of a late afternoon, and Sara made a quick trip back to Cindy's house and pulled into her drive. She had made the trip in less then two hours, and she had Hailey sitting beside her holding the brown paper bag containing the 12 packet's of powder...

Wendy's mother's car still sat parked in front of the house. That meant that Wendy was still there, and Sarah cringed at the thought of it...

Hailey noticed the car, and spoke up, "Wenny's still in there Sara, I'll wait out here for you", she whispered...

"O.K., Hail, just wait about twenty minutes, I'll be back with Tom, and we can get back home", Sara told her.

She took the bag from Hailey, and held it inside her hands for a moment, she thought of an Idea and opened up the bag and took out two packets and stuffed them into her skirt pocket. She rolled the top of the bag back down, and jumped out of the Jeep. She quickly walked back around to the garage door, and peeked into the small window that only allowed her to see a small section of the inside of the garage...

She couldn't see anyone, so she walked around to the front door, and rung the door-bell...

Jackie answered the door with a look of uneasy apprehension, and slowly stepped back, and waved her hand signaling for Sarah to come inside....

Sarah stepped causiously into the doorway, and was suddenly surprized to see Wendy standing there holding Tom inside the fist of her left hand, and holding the gun in her right.

Tom was naked, and Wendy was squeezing him tightly inside her fist to keep him from yelling out to Sarah...

"That's right Sara, come on in and have a seat, right there next to Jackie on the couch!", Wendy ordered her as she pointed the pistol at her, and waved it toward the couch...

"Just put the bag down on the coffee table", Wendy told her. "Tommy and me have been waiting for over an hour, and his little ribs are getting sore, arn't they tiny-tommie?", She complained, with a giddy giggle of girlish excitment...

"No more Misses nice GIRL!", Wendy barked out.

"I'm not at all happy, about the way that "you-all", were just going to steal my little man away, and just take him from Mom, and me, without so much as giving our money back or anything!" Wendy explained, as she stepped over to the coffee table, and picked-up the paper-bag...

Sarah could see into the kitchen, and she noticed that Cindy was gagged, and tied-up to a wooden kitchen chair. She was struggling to get her hands untied without any hope, because Wendy had used a phone cord, and the knot was pulled-up super tight.

"Alright, Jackie, now I want you to tie-up Sara, so get your skinny ass in there, and tie her up!", Wendy ordered her, as she pointed the gun barrel toward the kitchen, and motioned for the two girls to get in there...

Sara sat down in a chair across from Cindy, and waited while Jackie tied both of her wrists together behind her back.

Then Wendy asked Sarah, "Where's your bratty little sister?", She pointed the barrel right in her face.

Sara hesitantly glanced away from her. Wendy slapped her across the face with an open handed slap that made a loud "popping" sound!

"I asked you a simple question BITCH!", Wendy barked right into her reddened face...

"Go and get Hailey out of that Jeep out there!", Wendy told Jackie, while stairing directly at Sara with hate in her glowering eyes...

Without waiting, Jackie went out the door to go and get the little girl. Cindy started mumbling through her gagged mouth, and grumbled wildly, as if she was trying to despairatly say something...

Wendy snarled at her, and told her to, "shut-up", before she slapped "her", across the face with a hard, open handed slap!

Hailey and Jackie walked into the house, and stood waiting for Wendy inside the door. Wendy was still standing over Cindy, and she slapped her a few more times, turning both of her cheeks cherry-red...

Tom had been casually stuffed into Wendy's shorts, just inside of the waist-band of her tight panties. Only his head, and shoulders were free, as he staired-out from the center of her pants, just below her bare mid-rift...

He was struggling to breath inside of the constricting elastic band. The swift movements that his demanding captress was making, as she stepped around casually, taking control of the group of ladies, as he was swept all around at her waist height...

He could do nothing to get free, and nothing to help Sara, as he pushed out as hard as he could against the forceful binding of the panties, trying to ease-up the incredable force of the constriction, just enough so that he could get a better chance to breath.

"Alright, get over here!", Wendy ordered the other two...

Hailey ran over to Sara, and grabbed at the bindings that tied her wrists together. Wendy shoved her away and stepped over her as she fell to the floor...

Pointing the gun down at her, Wendy snickered, and stomped on the girls belly with her tennis-shoed foot...

Hailey screamed out in pain as Wendy forced her foot down hard, and crushed down on the girls stomach...

"Get her tied-up too!", Wendy told Jackie, as she stepped away from the chairs that surrounded the table.

Cindy sat quietly, and trembled, as her reddened cheeks became steaked with tears....

Wendy pulled Tom out of her panties, and put him inside of a glass jar. The jar was placed on the table in front of them, as she twisted the lid onto it loosely, and giggled down at his trapped little form inside of the glass jar.....

After Jackie had Hailey tied-up, Wendy ordered her to sit down in the last remaining chair...

Wendy circled the table a few times, and grabbed up a peice of cord from the rest of the phone line and easily tied up Jackie with it...

Now she had all four of them tied up. She had Tom inside of a jar, and she held the brown paper bag that contained more of the incredable shrinking powder...





**********






Tom couldn't believe it. The blairing sound of rock music blasted so loudly that his brain was rattling inside his skull. He held his hands up over his ears and looked all around. The sight of three other people, (at his size!) laying naked, on the floor of the bird-cage, as his eyes slowly focused into the dimly lit space....

Sara, and Hailey, were lying next to each other, against the side of the metal bars....

Jaclyn's naked body was crumpled on the floor at the other side. Tom slowly sat up and held his ears, as the shattering soundwaves blasted out from beyond the white curtain that covered the bars...

He crawled over to Sara and grabbed her shoulder, she was limp but, softly breathing. He checked on Hailey, by holding his ear down on her chest. She was unconscious, but alive. Tom quickly crawled over to Jaclyn. Her naked breasts were fully displayed, as she laid sprawled out on her back with her arms outstretched...

He gathered his thoughts, and tried to think back....

He must have passed-out, while he was inside of the glass jar. The last thing he remembered was Wendy pouring the contents of two packets on Sara, and Hailey....

Then the condensation of moisture that was steaming-up the inside of the glass jar became so foggy that he couldn't see through it any longer, and he must have passed-out from lack of oxygen...

He placed his hand down on Jaclyn's neck, and felt a soft pulse, she was alive as well...

He sat back on his knees and let his eyes drift around the inside walls of the curtained bars. He wondered how long that he'd been unconscious, and where in the hell they were?

He knew that Wendy had done this, and his heart sank with a pang of fearful anxiety...

He was suddenly distracted, as he heard the hauntingly, disturbing, sound, of Wendy's scattered laughter...

It sounded as if she was right outside of the cage. The music was so loud, that it nearly drowned-out her laughter,...*but*, the sickening chirp, of her harsh, raspy, cackles, alerted his terrorized mind to her unassuming presents...

Tom tried to listen to it, so that he could figure out what was happening. The movement of the curtain frightened him, when he saw the bottom edge of it lifting up...

They were just outside of the aquarium. The glass enclosure was only just beyond the bars of the bird-cage. Tom could see the black fingernails on Wendy's hand, as she slowly lifted up the white curtain...

Her eyes peered in at him with a blushing look of manic delight. She noticed him, kneeling beside of Jackie's unconscious body and she smiled with wonder, as she slowly removed the white curtain...

"Hello Tommie, want ta see this?", she whispered into the cell...

Pointing one sharp fingernail toward the glass aquarium, she pointed out the tiny form of Cindy. The snake was slowly uncurling, and slithering toward the tiny naked woman...

"I hope that it's hungry!", Wendy whispered, while glancing in Tom's direction...

Tom stood up quickly, in panic mode, he screamed up at Wendy's looming face...

"God NO, Don't do IT!", he squeaked out in startled fear!

Cindy had just woken up, and was just becoming aware of her new reality...

She raised-up her head to see her very own snake, "Benny", slithering toward her with his huge, lifeless eye's. The tip of it's tongue, flashing around silently from it's smiling mouth...

Cindy quickly scampered to her knees, and crawled away from the giant snake. She hid behind a large smooth stone, and tried to huddle down next to it, out of sight from the slithering snake!

"Nowhere to hide NOW, CINDY!", Wendy taunted her, in a briskly revolting shrillness....

Her voice was filled with vengefull delight. She smiled down at Tom with a wicked smirk of devilish delight...

"Din-Din, Snakie-poo, Come an-git-it!", she taunted Cindy's tiny form from the glass...

Tapping her fingernail on the glass, attracting the snakes attention to where Cindy was trying to conseal her tiny naked body...

"Ho, ho, hawl, haw, Awl, awwwww, look at er', she thinks she can hide!", Wendy teased...

"Over-here, mister snakie, over-here!", she tapped her finger, drawing the curious snake's attention toward her...

Cindy's little, naked-body jumped up, and ran across the gravel coated bottom of the enclosure and dove down behind another big rock...

The snake picked-up on her scent, and instinctivly pointed it's nose in her direction as it's head followed her movements, like a heat seeking missile...

"Wendy, please don't let it, *EAT* her!", Jaclyn, screamed out, from behind Tom!

Tom turned to face Jaclyn, she was crossing her arms in front of her breasts, trying to conseal them, as she staired-out in terror at the sight of her trapped mother, trembling with terror...

Sara was waking up, and had started to get up. Hailey, was still lifeless as she laid beside her...

Tom looked back at Jackie closely, he couldn't believe the differance in her appearance as a normal *sized* person. She was just a teenaged girl. Tom's impression of her was so very different, before-when she was a giantess. He staired at her in wonder, as his brain tried to configure this strange turn of events...

All of them, was his size, Now. She was so young and pretty, like Sara. The vision of these girls was so strange to him...they, were all *his* size, and it was so weird!

Completely naked, and standing before him, while she tried to yell-out to the giant-sized Wendy...

"Please Wendy don't let it eat her!", Jackie's pleading squeals were like, a pleasant melody to Wendy's ears.
Wendy felt a warmth tingle up though her, as she heard Jackie's tiny crie's...

The snake was searching out the scent of the warm-skinned woman, that had been placed within it's living space, and it was hunting for the easy meal, with a flickering tongue...

Cindy screamed, and darted out from behind the rock as the snake poked it's head around it...

"Mmmm, Ya better run Cinthia!", Wendy whispered into the glass enclosure...

"I think he's hungry", she taunted the tiny helpless woman...

Jaclyn screamed-out pleadingly, up to Wendy's giantess form, that stood-up high, towering between the two cages...

"Help her Wendy, PLEASE!, Don't let that *thing* swallow HER!" ,she cried-out. "Please Wendy, Don't!"

"Mmmm, I don't know, she didn't give Mike any sympathy when she *killed* him!", Wendy snarled down at the teary eyed girl...

Pleading and crying was what Sara had awoken-up to, as she opened her eyes, and glanced around the circular enclosure of the huge bird cage....

She sighed with fear and confusion, as she noticed Hailey, still lying unconscious on the floor of the cage.

She noticed Tom standing next to Jackie, as she pleaded with the uncaring giantess...

Wendy's enormas figure, wearing a tube-top, and a pair of tight boy-shorts, stood extraordinarily monstrous just outside of the bars' of the metal cage...

Her delighted tone, and teasing remarks told Sara that this wasn't going to be at all GOOD!

"Ya better run, tiny Cindy!", Wendy tauntingly warned the fleaing little woman, as she watched her despairatly trying to escape from the giant snake...

Cindy made it passed his huge head, and dove back behind the other rock, the only *other* rock, inside of the enclosure...


Tom turned around, and quickly made his way over to Sara when he saw her awake, the two of them embraced, and sat down next to Hailey, protectively consealing her from the giantess Wendy's peering eyes...


Sara was nearly in tears as she hugged Tom, and the two of them frantically tried to reassure each other. Both of them knowing that the situational irony that happened to them, was beyond anything that either one of them could have forseen, or ever prepaired for...


The snake had lowered it's head down and was just seemingly, waiting...


The thought of Wendy becomeing a Giantess, and them being at her mercy, conjured up images that caused her to break down....


Sara started crying on Tom's shoulder, as she frantically hugged him up to her naked body...


Hailey started to arouse, and awaken. Sara scooted over to her, and brushed her hair back out of her face. The girl was slowly waking up, and as she raised her head up, she heard the sound of Wendy's huge voice blasting down into the cage...


"O.K., ladies, I am your new *owner* now, and you will 'all', be my little *Pets*, I am going to enjoy this SO-MUCH!", she tauntingly blaired-out into the cage, terrifying the tiny captives inside!


"AAAAAAaaaaaahh!", Hailey squealed out a shrilling scream of terror.


Wendy laughed-out loudly, right into the cage, as she delighted in the sound of the terrified little girls screams...


"Oh, that is just so CUTE!", Wendy whispered into the cage, as if the terrified reaction of little Hailey, was so sweet, and funny!


She smiled widely, and pursed her lip's tightly, as she stairred into the cage with a falsely affectionate response to the cowering little people inside...

She tilted her head to one side, like a girl playfully observing a box full of puppys!


"Oh, we'er gonna have so much fun!", Wendy spoke into the cage, with a higher pitched voice...


"I can't wait to get you home, and show you how to play all the new games that we can play!"


She focused-in on Sara and Tom, and squinted her eyes into narrow slits...

"You two are gonna have to be seperated, No screwing around in the cage Tommy!", she pointed a shiny black fingertip at him, and waved it tauntingly from side to side....


Sara shook with fear as Wendys eye's locked on to her and focused-in....


"Well, Sara,....looks like I win!", she proudly announced into the cage...


Wendy slowly raised back up, and turned back to the aquarium to watch the little, tiny-sized Cindy, as she despairatly tried to avoid becomeing the snakes next meal...


She dodged the snakes approaching nose, and ran back and forth across the bottom of the gravel covered cage...


Wendy giggled at the sight of her tiny, naked butt, as she ran like a scaired mouse....


"Run Cindy, Run fast,...Heh, heh,heh,heh,.....





*************
Ch. 30 Wendy's World by wildcatman
The Decrement of Tom





By: wildcatman






Chapter 30











Tom's commitment to Sarah had started to wane, after he learned that she had vainly shrunken him, without even telling him first, and had kept it a secret from him, even after it had happened, and she just acted as if she didn't know how it had happened...

He wasn't stupid, he somehow *knew* all along that she had done this to him, but he tried to remain valiant, and he willingly allowed her to protect him from his ultimate undoing. The police were searching for him, and if he were to be caught, he would be found guilty and charged with attempted murder. However, as time went by he realized that his unessential life, as it was, had dwindled down to the point of triviality.

He contained his resentment toward her, for taking it upon herself to completely overtake his entire life. To turn him into a living breathing *Ken-Doll*, and allow him to be kidnapped and taken away by these sadistic bitches. On the other hand, prison didn't sound any better...

It was somehow ironic though, that Sara herself had now ended-up in the very same predicament.



*****




Wendy's tyrannical nature was overtaking her. She was seething with undilating pleasure, as she casually played with the very lives of these five tiny people...

She laughed with fitful hysterics at the sight of this tiny hapless woman as she despairately tried to avoid being eaten alive by the huge reptile, Cindy's squeaking little voice as she fearfully screamed up at her for mercy made her feel like a goddess...

The snake was slowly wearing her down, as it kept her hopping from left to right, across the open floor of the confining aquarium. Cindy screamed at it when it got too close, and the snake would hesitate, allowing her just enough time to make it back to the only other hiding place...

Wendy would squeal with girlish delight, as she watched from the otherside of the sheet of glass. Her giantess sized face peering into it with fastination...

The other four captives, forced to listen to the deathly cries of Cindy's pleading, were huddled together fearing for their lives as well...

"Wendy,...Please help-me,...PLEASE!", Cindy screamed out in horrified terror...

Wendy didn't answer her, she just watched with a smirk, and an arched eyebrow...

Tapping on the glass with her shiny black-tipped fingernail, she kept the lazy snakes attention drawn toward it's prey...

"Come-on, snakie, over-here, here's yer' food, right here!", she spoke down to the snake, as if she were coaxing a puppy to it's food dish...

Tom was trying to help Sara keep Hailey from seeing what was taking place. The little girl could hear what the giantess was saying, and she was terrified of the very sound of Wendy's resounding voice...

"Come-on, over here-that's right, come-git-er'", she taunted. The tremendous view of her enormas waist and her wider back-side, was just beyond the exterior of the bars, the tight-fitting boy-shorts were nearly as wide as the cage, as the giant girls hips flexed, and swayed around in front of her captive audience, fully displaying her gigantic size...

Jaclyn gripped at the bars with both hands, and watched in horror as her mother tried to survive within the aquarium. The giant rear-end of Wendy would sway around, temporarily blocking out her view...

Then, she would shift her hips to the side, and turn around to make sure that at least Jaclyn was watching the horrific display of terror!

"Oh, I don't think that *this*, is going to take much longer!", Wendy teased Jaclyn, as she sneared into the bars of the cage, bending down to observe her tiny pets...

She gawked into the entrapment with a devious smile, and glaired at Sara with a glint of murderous mischief in her daunting smile. A glimmer of flickering excitment within her huge, dark eyes...

Her eye shadow, an elmerald green smear, a deathly-looking appearance emmenated from them...

The shaved-half of her head, had began to regrow a fine bristle of dark hair. The white skin of her scalp showed through, and glissened beneath the spike-like bristles giving her a gothic-zombie-like appearance..

"Maybe YOU, can be next?", she whispered into the cage, peering directly at Sara's huddled little form!

Hailey screamed out in fear, with a shrill despairate squeal!

Tom scooted closer to the two sisters, and tried to protectivly guard them from Wendy's consuming stair...


"Oh, Tommie,...look at you,..so brave, and so STUPID!", Wendy snapped into the cage, rattling the entire thing with her astounding female roar!


"YOUR ALL GONNA BE IN THER WIT HER, IF YOU DON'T GIT OVER HERE AN WATCH THIS!", she demanded, as she thrust her fist down with a impacting thud of tremendous force!

The white knuckles of her giant fist appeared, in flashing snap-shots, as she repeated the walloping....


SLAM! SLAM! SLAM! SLAM!


The quaking impact of her powerful, thrusting fist, sent shock-waves trembling throughout the confining cell of the cage...


They staggered on trembling legs as they reluctantly stood-up, and stepped over closer to the wall of bars that seperated them from the glairing giantess...


"GIT OVER HERE, NOW!", Wendy demanded the three of them. Jaclyn was already there, stairing worriedly into the glass enclosure from within the metal bars, helplessly watching as Cindy cowered away from the giant serpent....

The slithering snake had blocked her path, and while she despairately tried to straddle the snakes body, and climb over it, the snake quickly curled-up into a coiling ball, and constricted around her miniaturized body, tightening-up, and squeezing her up within the powerful grasp....


Cindy's screams were a mixture of sickening crie's of terror, and blood curdling wails of crushing pain!


Sara held onto Hailey, and tried to reassure the little girl, but the sight of this naked woman being crushed into suffocation by this giant snake sent them all into a repulsing dispair...


The Giantess Wendy delighted in the sight of it. She watched intently, enjoying the sound of Cindy's last breath being a squeaking blurt of death, as the powerful jaws of the huge hungry serpent opened up and took her whole upper body into it's mouth and clamped-down with a crunching bite!


The silence in the room was deathly. Wendy wiggled with pleasure as she watched cindy's legs and feet slip into the gulping mouth of the devouring snake...


Giggling with excitment, Wendy bent down closer to the glass and waved her black-tipped fingers at the snake, as it swallowed hard, and the bulging lump that was once a fully grown woman, went slowly down the long length of it's slick throat...


"Mmmm, who's next?", Wendy whispered into the cage, as she swiftly turned toward them, and snarled into their tiny, helpless, faces...


Tom stepped up, and grabbed the bars in both hands. He looked up at the grining giant, goth-girl, and shook his fist at her...


"Wendy, your sick!", he blerted up at her! "Your just SICK!"


He shook his head in disgust and revulsion, as he stepped up to face the towering giantess. She stood glairing down at him with a slight look of surprize. She squatted down, so that her face became level with his whole, little, body, and she floated her face in closely. So close that her nose nearly touched the bars of the cage...


Tom's total length, from head to toe, was about the same length, as Wendy's face, from the top of her head to her chin...


She studied his tiny naked figure, and licked her lips with a slow, mezmerizing, display, of overwhelming, massive size...



"I think that 'I'm like,.. Might Like, To *Taste* One Of 'You'..", she purred, in a blank stairing, raspy whisper...



The sparkling moisture on her dark purple lips, glissened in the light as she unblinkingly studied the tiny helpless captives...




A long moment passed, as she shifted her eye's from one to the other. As if she were trying to decide who she was going to eat....




Then she stood up, and turned away from them, and just left them there. To watch the huge snake digest the freshly swallowed body of what was once Cindy....


She went back downstairs to the kitchen. The cloths that her victims were wearing, when they were forced to kiss each other, and then ultimately shrink, was still piled-up in the chairs. She gathered up all their cloths, and carried them into the living room and dumped them onto the coffee table. She started searching through their pockets....



In Jackies shorts, she found two twentys. In Hailey's pocket, she found some more money, and another packet of the powder. In Sara's skirt pocket she found two more packets of powder. She went through Cindy's pants pocket's and found her wallet, and several credit card's....


She went into Cindy's bedroom and searched through some of her drawers, and went through her shoe closet and found a pair of bright-red stilettos, the 6" heels made her feel even more powerful...


She decided that she would try on Sara's skirt, and she quickly stepped into it, and wiggled it up around her flexing hips...



Wendy giggled as she collected everything together, and discarded into the trash what she didn't want. Then she dumped-out the remaining packets of powder, onto the glass coffee table and counted them. She counted out all eight of the remaining packets, and carefully placed them back into the brown paper-bag.



She rolled the top of the bag down tightly, and stuffed it into her new purse, that she had just perminantly barrowed from the recently deceased Cindy...



*****




Back upstairs, she quietly stepped into the room where her tiny captives were imprisoned within the metal bird-cage. Wendy was really feeling alive. More alive then she had ever felt before. She slowly stepped over to the cage and peered into the bars...


Jaclyn was sobbing and holding her face down between her knees, as she sat in the cage next to the bars. Tom was sitting next to Sara and Hailey. They were hugging each other, and the young girl was sobbing and crying as she trembled with consuming fear.



Wendy peered into the cage with a superior dominance. She was now their 'GOD', and they were going to be her servants....



She felt a warm tingling sensation trickle up through her loins. She grumbled,(clearing her throat) to get there attention.....




"ah-huum", she coughed. "Slaves, stand-up!", she commanded them. They just jerked their heads up to face her in shock and surprize, as she had sneaked into the room so quietly that they didn't realize that she was even there....




"I SAID STAND UP!", she blasted down upon them, with an ear-shattering bark!




They all quickly scampered to their feet in response to her command. Wendy's huge form swept around the outside of the enclosure with a predatory gate. She circled the cage with an overshadowing presence. Her godlike size, casting such an enormas shadow, that it completely covered the entire floor of their tiny prison.

Her hips swaying excessively, she strutted around the cage, circling the tiny end-table that it sat on. She felt the swelling of her calve-muscles, and the way that she had to stick her chest out, from wearing the spiked heel stilettos...


"We have to decide who's going to be next!", she announced. Sending a shock of terror through their spines....


Her tiny prisoners were visably quivering in fear of her. Her very being, terrified them. She owned them, and she felt so huge, and so exceptionally powerful while towering over them. Glancing down at them with a nonchalant wave of her hand, she smirked at them with a spine-tingling giggle....


"Hailey wouldn't even be a snake-snack, heh,.heh,.heh,", she whispered down at them, as she gleefully watched the little girl bury her face in fear of her. "Tom's my little *foot-toy*, and Jackie just lost her mother, so I guess that just leaves *you* Sarah!", Wendy snarled in, with a glaring snort of false laughter...

Sarah's blood ran cold, as the sound of Wendy's harsh, raspy, voice resounded her name!

Wendy's glossy black fingernails fluttered around the cage-door. The startling "clank", of the latch as it popped-open, terrified all four of the defenceless captives inside...

"Come-eer", she tauntingly whispered, as her spidering fingers fluttered toward them....

Sara nearly fainted as the cool touch, of the giant girl fingers, encircled her, and firmly closed-up around her trembling body. Hailey and Tom could do nothing, as the huge fingers seized up Sara's naked body and lifted it up and carried her out of the cell...

Floating up into the emptie air, and gripping wildly at the top of Wendy's enclosed fist, Sara jumped when she heard the clipping "clank", of the door snapping back into place...

Sara gasped in fear at the sudden closness, of the huge, billboard-sized face of the demented Wendy!

Her heart was trilling inside her mini-sized chest, as she took-in the sight of the monstrously huge girl!

Wendy's nose moved in above Sara's head and casually sniffed at her...

The sucking vacuum, of the withdrawl lifted her hair-up, in a sudden wafting draft. The heated breath of her releaseing exhale quickly followed, with a blasting burst of sour scented air...

Sara was close enough to feel the strongly parfumed heat emenating off of her enormas body. The sweet flowery scent filled her head with a sickening aroma...

Two or three more "sniffing's", and Wendy's tremendous voice vibrated across her...

"Let's see what you *Taste* like...", the rumbling soundwaves coursed across her naked upper body, with a puffing humid blast of her sour breath....

The pink tongue slipped-out, from between the purple painted lips, and the chrome-ball that was embedded in the center flashed in the light as it glimmered with a slimy coating of sour salava...

Sara screamed out in fear, as the tip of Wendy's giant, wet, tongue, scrapped across her breasts and swept up over her whole face!

"Mmm, yummy!", Wendy mouthed with a balmy breath of taunting desire!

Looking down at Tom's little face, as he staired-up at her, she smiled with a quick knowing wink. Then she slathered Sara wildly with her salava coated tongue. The swiftly whipping muscle licked around in swirling circles, and deep sweeping strokes, as Wendy playfully slathered the mini-sized girl...

Holding her inside her open palm, she attacked her miniature body with wild licking motions....

Tom could hear Sara's muffled screams, and see her struggling beneath the smileing open lip's of the gigantic girl. Wendy was torturing the poor girl with her powerful tongue. Just as she would let her catch a quick breath, she would slather her suddenly, and drive her tongue's tip into her lower belly and swirl it around...

Giggling, and laughing in a demented tone of hysterics, Wendy relentlessly slathered Sara's tiny body untill she passed-out from despairation, and sheer exshustion...

Wendy chuckled softly with satisfaction, as she pinched up one of Sara's ankles between her fingers, and held her unconscious, lifeless body, upside-down, and dangled her around above the cage...

Wendy surged with excitment at the realization that she had just completely overtook Sara, with just her tongue!

Sara swung around loosely from Wendy's giant fingertips. Both arms hanging down, and one leg flexing out freely into the air....

Her hair sweeping around like a lifeless barbie-doll, as Wendy dominantly displayed her before them like a prized possession...


"Mmm, I could get used to this", she whispered softly, as she examined Sara's defeated little body.


Twirling the naked body around, by twisting her pinching fingertips together, she would spin her one way, then switch, and spin her the other way....


Tom stairred up at her with fear, hopeing that the crazy girl didn't kill her, too!


Hailey was sobbing with terror, her face tucked into her lap, as she balled out in terror...


Jaclyn was silently watching with a cold, blank, stair, as she stood leaning against the bars of the cage.


Tom stood naked and strangly arroused by the sight of Wendy's enormas figure towering above him casually holding Sara out high above...


Her wide hips displayed within the skirt, and her bare skinned legs fully displayed all the way down to her stiletto heels....







*******************
End Notes:

Tweaker will return in the next chapter, and join up with Wendy to have some giant fun!

Ch. 31 Lolli-Pop Tom by wildcatman
The Decrement of Tom





By: wildcatman





Chapter 31











Wendy was peering into the cage, enjoying the fact that she could so easily terrify the tiny people inside. She was becoming more and more sinister as she watched their trembling reaction to her very presence...

She had returned Sarah to the cage, and dumped her unconscious body into the center of it with a casual quick release...

She bumped the side of the cage with her fist as Hailey scampered toward her sister, unsuspectedly the jolting slam of her huge hand knocked Hailey off her feet....

Wendy giggled with a rumbling thunder of resounding laughter.

"Careful squirt, watch where your going!", she taunted the little girl...

Hailey screamed up at her in frustration....

"You better not hurt my sister!"

Wendy bent down, and lowered her face down closely to the enclosure. Peering into it and watching as Hailey tried to wake Sara from her unconsciousness. Hailey shook her shoulder, and despairately pleaded to her.

Wendy studied the tiny prisoners. Jaclyn was sitting alone, leaning against the bars, a blank stare on her confused face. Tom was standing next to the bars, trying to appear unaffected by Wendy's attention.

Wendy found his 'proudly' displayed confidence, a little annoying, and popped the cage door open and swiftly reached in and snatched him up!

Tom yelled out in surprize, from the sudden attack of the huge constricting fingers...

He was snapped up so quickly that his neck snapped back, and nearly caused him to faint.

The gripping pressure of her huge fingers, solidly squeezing his entire body from his shoulders, to his ankles, the intense compression seemed to paralize him within her fist, as she casually carried him off...

The sickening motion of the sweeping hand, that completely contained him, forced him, to close his eyes and just focus on trying to breath. The pull of gravity, churned his stomach with the incredable force. He would never get used to being handled this way. It was just so amazingly unreal!

Wendy didn't like it if anyone confronted her, or showed any kind of resistance to her, she would instantly react!

Tom was 'HERS', and she was going to 'PROVE' that!

"You are going to love this, Tommy", she splattered his face with spittle, as she held him so closely to her puffy lips, that the roar of her humid breath exploded into his face....

"Here, grab-ON!", she commanded him, while she placed his tiny figure up on her shoulder, and waited for him to grab onto a length of her hair...

She was standing on a exercise treadmill. She turned it on and slowly began to walk, as the speed started to increase...

Tom was riding on her pumping shoulder, as it gently rose, and dipped, with every step that she took. The speed started to gradually increase, and the ride started to become a little more erratic...

Her black hair was sweeping down over her right shoulder, as Tom straddled it, and clung to the lock of hair like a mountain climber on a cliff-face during an earth-quake...

The high-heels 'Clacked', and thumped', against the conveying belt under her feet, to a steadily increasing beat. Tom held on as tightly as he could as Wendy turned-up the speed, and stepped faster and faster...

He could feel her emmence body warming up. Getting hotter, and starting to break a fine dew of sweat. The parfume that was coating her skin reignited, and intensified...

The smooth skin of her neck was flaring up, and turning pinker, as she continued to pick-up her pace. She had just decided to get-in a quick work-out, and because the machine was there, she used it.

"What cha think, Tommy? Having fun yet?", she breathed. A raspy sharpness to her voice. Tom could sense a bit of sarcasm in her tone. She was so unpredictable, Tom began to get nervious...

The speed increased, and Wendy's bounding steps were becoming more advancing. The lifting motion was like pumping waves of rounded jumping. Tom was tossed, and bounced, as her massive body strutted on the machine...

She could feel him struggling to hang-on, and enjoyed the fact that she could so easily treat him like this, and there was absolutely nothing that he could do about it...

"Alright, that's enough, Whooo!", she quickly stepped-off, and switched the machine down....

Stepping over to the side she swept Tom around, and caused him to slide off her sweaty shoulder. He clung tightly to the length of black hair, and swung across her upper chest, sweeping an arch, as he padded his bare feet in quick steps...

Her hand came up, and casually captured his dangling form and pulled him loose from her hair...

He was carried over to a table and released to stand before her. She picked-up, a towel and wiped it slowly across her brow. Leaning against the side of the table, she shook-it, maliciously, and caused Tom to fall down backward from the sudden quaking effect...

Her huge hip just barely touching the edge of the table had caused this, and she had hardly noticed the impact of her mighty size...

Tom could see the massive glut, compressing into the table's edge. The giant-size of her tremendous behind was a breath-taking sight from his perspective. The high heels had raised her height so much, that nearly all of her rear-end could be seen above the surface of the table...

Looking up at her towering form, as she stood above him, he wondered what she was planning....

He remembered the 'Leash', she had fastened on him, and the way that she had forced him to paint her toe-nail's...

The crushing force of her giant foot, as she sufficated him under it. Punishment, and her bitterly, spiteful, splutter. Tom was trying not to reveal his fear to her, but his body was giving him away, as he shook uncontrolably....

He was simply 'terrified' of this Gothic-Princess, and she delighted in his terrified reaction.

"Shoo, that was FUN, Huh?", she whispered down to him, as he quickly struggled to his feet...

She tossed the towel away, and squatted down, bringing her face down level with him. Her huge face glowing with warmth, and glissening with a seething coating of dampness...

Tom stood in fear of her, as her huge eyes focused-in on his tinieness...

"Aww, what's wrong Tom, did you miss ME?", she tauntingly whispered to him with a slight smirk of amusment...

Her hand floated toward him, the black dagger-like fingernail directed at his belly. The nail was firmly thrust into his center...

Knocking him backward, and stabbing into his gut, the solid nail jabbed into him like a garbage-can lid...

"Ah-ooow!, Wendy-Don't!", He yelled-out, as the sudden impact of the giant nail forced him to buckle-over in pain.
He rolled onto his side, and started to scramble up onto his feet. The nail swept-back across the table, with a rush of brushing movement....

Clipping his ankles, and swiftly causing him to tumble down hard, onto his side, and roll across the table in stinging pain...

"Careful, lil' guy, my finger is 'almost', as big as you are!", Wendy giggled, as she playfully teased his tiny figure. The table top was slightly shifting under his unsteady feet, as she unknowingly bumped into it while she casually leaned against it with her elbow.

"Get-up!", she ordered him-with a sudden fierceness. Pressing her huge finger down onto the table-top in front of her glaring face....

"Come here Tom", she whispered, while her featly fingertips danced, and swirled around before her face...

"Come here and look at this", she snarled, as she pointed out the chipping paint on her fingernails...

"I want a fresh coat of paint, Tommy", she casually spoke to his trembling form. She smiled, and squeezed him up between her pinching finger's, and lifted him up....

Swinging him up closer to her huge eyes, a sparkling consentration refocused within them, drawing his vision into a perfect position. She squeezed his ribs firmly, sending a jolt of electric into his tingling spine.

She softly whispered into his face, as she continued to squeeze harder, and firmer...

"I could just EAT YOU, Tommy!", she growled....

"Do you want me to EAT you?", she taunted him with her lips, bringing them closer, as she moved his crimped-up body in closer....

"No, Don't, please don't!", Tom screamed into her huge mouth...

"Mmmmmm, I bet you'd taste GOOD!", she teased his struggling little body with just the tip of her tremendous tongue...

The echoing sound of his voice returned to his burning ears within the hot dark space of the giantess mouth...

The slathering tongue scooted across his chest with a rough scrapping of sticky wettness...

"Nooooo, Stop-It, Wendy, Please Don't!", he cried-out in frustrated despair, as she relentlessly continued to slide her probing, tongue's, tip, into his trapped-up nakedness...

The slathering force of the huge-tongue muscle scoured abrasively, and sratched across his tiny body with a devourering absorbtion...

"Mmmmm, juicy", she cooed. "Oh, just let me take a tiny nibble, O.K.?", she haughtily whispered.

"ARR-Uummmmmmm!", playfully pretending to take a great-big-bite!

"OH, Hummm,aaaawwwl, so tiny, and so scared, arn't cha'?", she continued to taunt his entrapped smallness...

Her huge, solid-teeth, closing down across his ribs as she turned him sideways and gently clamped down!

The oven-like heat boiling out of her cavernous throat, smelled of sour, spoiled meat, and rotting emulsion. The clamping solid teeth came together and just closed down, tight enough, to contain his tiny, naked body within their solid grasp...

Tom shuttered with disgust, as he tried to hold his breath, and keep from inhaling the putrid aroma of her enormas stomach's gassious vapors. The intensity of her breath wouldn't have been bad for a normal sized person, but for Tom, it was magnified to an extreme proliferating cloud!

The sourness was breath-taking, an instantly sickening smell!

He wriggled against her attacking tongue, and tried to fight-it away by punching at it with his contained left arm. The right arm was outside of her tremendous teeth, and his right leg, flopped loosely from between her purple painted lips...

The left side of his body was burning with her heated breath, as he wildly swung his fist at the slathering tongue...

"MMMmmmmm, grummy,grummy,grummy", she teased him contemptuously.....

"Mumm, Oooo-Do, taste-so-good!", her rumbling voice rattled past his entraped body, as her tongue forged the words around his contained figure...

The puffing heat popped past his naked form with heated bursts of sour steam...

"Oh, I'm Gonna Swallow YOU!", she regripped his body with her teeth, and clamped down across his chest!

Taking his whole upper body into her engulfing mouth!

"OOOOaaaammmmmmmm!", she playfully teased his terrified being, pretending to Eat HIM ALIVE!

"GRUUUMMMMMBLE
Ch. 32 Lollie Pop Tom 'con't' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Chapter 31 didn't completely upload so I had to split it into two chapters.  This is it.

The Decrement of Tom





By: wildcatman





Chapter 32







*This is the rest of Chapter 31, it didn't upload completely so I had to split it into two chapters.








"GRUUUMMMMMBLE"....."GRUUUUMMMMMMBLE", she mouthed something, but he couldn't make it out from inside of the slathering maul, of her smothering giant mouth.

He wildly punched, and thrust his fingers deeply into the attacking tongue...

The sucking force of vacuum, startled him, as she casually closed her monstrous lips around his struggling body and slowly, and casually, started to suck on his body!

His tiny ears 'Popped', as the sudden force of increasing pressure intensified, and the powerful force of the magnificent tongue scrutinized his entrapped little body like a sweet-tasting Lolli-pop!

"NOOOOO!", Tom screamed-out into the darkened maul of wettness!

Then he felt the encircling lips, wrap around him firmly, increasing their constriction, as the solid grasp, of the entrapping-teeth released their hold.

He felt his feet being gathered up between her fingers, and he was slowly pulled-out into the cool, fresh air with a resounding 'POP!'...

The giggling of her tremendous voice blasted into his gasping face as she gripped up his salava coated body within her sticky fingers and pulled him back for a quick inspection...

"Oh Tommy, you wouldn't even be a snack for ME!", she teased him, as he gasped with releif, and struggled to catch his breath...

"Oh, did you hear that?", she quizically asked him, with a sudden concern of surprize!

"It's the phone!", she barked out, and charged down the stairs carrying Tom along, as if he were a can of soda...

The stairway flew past with flying colors, and the swift flight ended quickly and she bound into the living room, and swept into the kitchen...

She checked the caller I.D., and recognized the number. She "shushed!" Tom, and glared at him with a warning, as she picked up the telephone...

Her eye's still glaring down at him, she spoke into the phone: "Hello?", she sweetly answered with a tone of kindness that Tom had never heard before now...

"Oh, Hi Twila,....no, she's not here right-now,.....Um, I think that she took Jaclyn to the airport, or something......Yeah,....O.K., Um, right-now?,.....Well, O.K., Just come on over and we can talk till she get's back,...Yeah,...Alright, see-ya in a bit then,...Bye", she hesitantly, and casually hung up and sat down at the kitchen table....

"Oh, Tommy, Tweaker's coming over, and will she 'EVER' be glad to see YOU!"

Tom was wiping the sticky, paste-like, salava from his face as it burned at his eye's like a sour alcohol. The drying effect left behind an oily grease, that continued to slightly burn his skin...

The way Wendy was acting shocked him even more. She was nervous, and started to bite at her fingernails...

"Tommy, I don't know if I should tell her what I did?, she questioned him. Stairring down at him exspectantly, she rested her chin inside the palm of her right hand, and studied him with squinting eyes...

"What do you think, Hummmm", she whispered down at him with a frightened tone of uncertainty...

"Should I tell Twila?", she leaned down closer to him. Tom didn't know what to say to the giantess as she actually confided in him. She had never really spoken to him like that, even when she had fixed him the spaghetti dinner, she still didn't concider him as a real person. She just mearly entertained herself with his entrapment, and enjoyed the fact that 'SHE', was the one in complete control...

Tom was gripped up and lifted to her skirt pocket, turned upside-down, and dumped into the sack-like pocket with a careless release, after she stood-up, and snatched his figure from the table....

He felt her thigh muscle flexing, and relaxing within the sheet of colorful cotton. Her enormas leg was carrying her as she walked off, somewhere....

Tom hated being inside of their pockets. He couldn't see out, and the constant threat of being unintentionally squashed, or crushed, as they moved about casually, was as much challenging, as it was horrifying. He gripped at the soft material, and clung to the lining of the pocket like a tiny mouse, just going along for the ride...




******




Sara was awakened, from a fitful daydream, as Tom was thrown back into the cage with a thud. He tumbled into the center of the floor, and rolled to a stop. Hailey ran over to him and hugged him with both arms tightly wrapped around his sticky skinned body...

Jackie was watching intently, and started crying as she saw Hailey hugging Tom so lovingly...

Sara stood-up on shaky legs, and cautiously approached the two of them. Sara's sudden realization, as she felt an incredable shame overcome her subconscious, was an incredable guilt, about everything that had happened, and now it seemed that she was reaping the consequence of her deliberate deceitfulness...

She was now suffering the very same fate, as her tiny boyfriend, and she felt completely helpless inside of this stupid birdcage...

Jackie's wimpering distracted her, and she stopped to glance over to her side, and noticed her rocking back and forth, as she hugged her knees and babbled incoherently...

Wendy had walked away, after recovering the cage with the white cotton sheet. Leaving her tiny prisoners alone to suffer in silents...

Jackie just kept crying, and crying. Tom finally sat up and wiped his face, he had survived Wendy's little game once more, but he was beginning to gain some dignity, as he felt a responsablity for the safety, of at least one other person, other then himself.(Hailey)

He had to gather up enough of his confidence, to try and protect this unfortunate little girl...

She didn't deserve this nightmare, and Tom had now found a reason to live. Hailey was hugging him and softly crying as she wiped her tears on his shoulder. He couldn't stand it any longer, and gently pushed her back, only to find the weeping Jackie, standing over him with tears streaming down her cheeks...

"Oh Tom I'm so sorry!", she blerted out, sobbing, as she collapsed on-top of him, and started hugging him like a long lost lover...

Tom held her, out of respect for the loss of her mother. Her sudden death, at the hands of the giantess Wendy, and quite ironically, her very own pet snake, was a sullen reminder of the direful disaster that had befallen them.

Sara crowded in among them, and wrapped her arms around him as well, and the four of them huddled together, in the center of the dimly lit cage, and shook with fear of what their future was to become...




******




They didn't have much time to relax. They were disrupted by the clamping thuds of clattering feet approaching.

The curtain cover was quickly drawn away, as Wendy snatched it off, and threw it off to the side...

Tweaker's face peered brightly into the bars with a look of lusty delight. Wendy staired down, in from the other side, with a smirking look of dominant authority.

"Hello, Tommy-remember ME?", Twila whispered softly, with a knowing smile of tingling arousal.

"Let me have him a minute", Twila asked Wendy, with an excited impatently trembling hand, reaching for the cage door expectantly.

Wendy reached down and unsnapped the door for her, and Tweaker slowly reached her hand down, into the cage with the quivering fingers of a little girl on Christmas morning!

Tom didn't try to escape, he knew by now that it was useless, it only excited them more if he tryed to get away from them, so he denied them the satisfaction of 'That', at least. Tweaker gently grabbed him, and softly closed her womanly fingers around his naked body...

"Eeww!, this is just so......God, I LOVE this!", Tweaker blared-out with resounding enjoyment, finding much pleasure in the fact of holding a fully grown man within her single palm!

She carefully, and slowly lifted him up to her wide, smileing mouth. The dimpled cheeks of her girlish smile falsely tryed to disguise her age, but the crow's feet, and the laugh-lines were very much apparent, from Tom's up-close, and personal view...

"Hi there, little man", she whispered into his tiny face. The scent of her breath revealed that she had been drinking. The strong smell of alcohol actually had a relaxing effect on Tom, as he purposely inhaled deeply and tried to just absorb some of the sour oder...

"Mmmm, so tiny, and so sexy", she whispered, as she began to run the tip of her index finger along his bare skinned legs. The tingling sensation of her lite delicate touch sent waves of warmth throughout his body. She slid her finger over his belly, and up around his tiny chest...

Jabbing the nail of her pointing finger, under his balls, and pressing up firmly, she alerted his fear, and gasped with excitment, while laughing at his jerking reaction...

"Oh, I could just castrate him, with one lil'ol' fingernail!", she gleefully announced proudly!



"Oh, I would never do such a thing like that though lil' Tommy", she cooed, enjoying the terror inside his frightened face, as he staired up at her nervously...


"Mmmm, let's see, I could just stuff your tinnie lil' bod right into my panties, and sit here and enjoy the feeling of your wriggling?, she spoke down to him, as if she were asking his permission!





*************
Ch. 33 Tweaker's Plaything by wildcatman
The Decrement of Tom




By: wildcatman





Chapter 33










Tweaker was squeezing him tightly as she stepped away from the cage and casually stepped out of the room and sauntered down the hallway...

Tom was barely able to breath from the conforming grasp of her constricting fingers. She hummed a hauntingly melodonic tune softly under her breath, sending chills of fear down Tom's spine, as he looked up at the underside of her giantess chin.

The sheer physical 'size' of her, was so intimidating. However, in contrast, her harmlessly mild, and quirky eccentricity was a conflicting conundrum...

The hardness of her sharp fingernails stabbed conformingly into his ribs, and forced him to concider his frailty. She could so easily, crush his body without any considerable effort. She carried him like a mid-morning snack...

They entered the stairway, and she held him above her breasts, as she quickly descended the spiraling stair-steps, and worked her pumping legs, pistoning them, in a rippling rush of clammering sound waves...

Tom watched her magnificent wobbling mammary's as they shook in unison from the powerful quaking of her flexing leg muscles. The smooth skin in the inner space between them, was easily large enough to swallow him completely...

She glanced down at him with a playful smile and winked at him as she noticed where his tiny eyes were focused...

"Bad Boy, Tommy! Eye's up here...you little squirmer..", she giggled at him with a watery eye, and fluttered her sharp nails across his bare-skinned chest with a stabbing penatration...

Tom felt the painful stabbing nails as they alternately rotated across his defenceless naked body. The sudden attack was shocking and very painful.

He strained to try and remain calm, and not scream out as she playfully toyed with his vulnerable miniature body...

She carried him into the dungeon, and started looking all around for something. She placed him on top of a cement pillar, and released him...

"You stay there Now, Tweak's gonna find something to 'use' on you", she whispered down to him, in a secretively excited way. She spoke of herself in third person, playfully teasing him like a child, demeaning him further, and at the sametime humileating him, and forcing him to antisipate what tortuous act she had dreamt up...

Tweaker knew about Cindy's dungeon. She had used-it several times. The fact that Cindy was now 'gone', didn't bother her in the least. She was extremely jealous of Cindy, and found it a bit ironic that her 'Punishment', for Mike's death, had came so swiftly...

"Serves her right!", Tweaker spoke out, to nobody in particular...

"Arrogant bitch got her 'Just Due", she continued, blabbering, as she kept searching around on the shelve's, and inside of some boxes...

She pulled a box from under the plastic coated bed, and started rummaging through it...

"Hmm, wonder what she did with,...Oh, here-it-IS!", she squealed out with elation!

Tom watched the giant blond, as she jumped-up, and hopped all around with girlish delight...

"Oh Tommy your gonna simply, LOVE this!", she announced with glee.

She quickly stepped over to tower above him as she twisted the lid off of a blue-colored glass bottle. Tom knew that oil bottle, Cindy had used it on him already...

Tweaker dribbled a small amount onto his back as he turned away and cowered down at the edge of the cliff-like pedestal. The splattering liquid soaked into his skin and instantly warmed his entire body...

He turned to face her just as she replaced the lid and reached out her hand to grab him up. The enclosure of her womanly palm encased his slippery skinned body, and gently squeezed him up. The fingertips of her other hand swept down over him and began to swirl all around, smoothly spreading out the slathering gel-like substance...

Tom lifted up his arms and allowed her to more easily cover his defenceless being as she casually smeared her huge fingertips all over his body. There was no reason to resist her, she would just pin him down and finish her work whether he cooperated with her giantess form or not...

She quickly slathered him from head to toe. His skin began to tingle, and heat up, as the active chemical reaction kicked-in and started to create a blooming rush of 'warming-sensation'...

"Now, then, how's THAT?", she curiously asked him, tilting her head to one side, quizically waiting for him to respond to her resounding question...

"Twila, please don't do this to me! I can't take it anymore, I'm tired, and sore, PLEASE, Let Me Go!", Tom screamed up into her magnificently huge peering eye's...

His despairate pleading saddened her, she pushed out her lower-lip, and held him up closer to her face.

Pouting, she tilted her head to the opposite side, and sniffled her nose, as if she were crying...

"I just wanted ta give ya a little massage, that's all?", she whispered, as she slowly and gently began to rub the pad of her index finger across his bare thighs...

Down across his legs, and back up the inside of his tender little thighs, then firmly pressing down on his cock...

She worked her finger in a slow circle, as she ever so gently applied a little more pressure. Then she moved it slowly up over his belly, circled it a few times, then added her second finger...

Two fingers and her thumb, swept down across his chest and fluttered down to his tingling cock...

Gripping it up gently, she began to twist and tug at it, ever so softly, with just the dexterous tip's of her huge fingers....

Tom opened his legs, and reveled in the all consuming gracefulness of her experienced hands.

The pinching grip moved slowly, and evenly. Tom watched as the huge arching knuckles worked forward and back, in slightly less motion then the grasping fingertips as they curled inward, and flexed the bending knuckle's in perfect rhythm. Gently driving him to an inraged full erection...

Cradled inside her cupping open palm, he was helpless to do anything, but relax and let her 'Play'...

He gazed-up into her massive face. Her huge lips opened, as heated wave's of her moist breath wafted over his paralyzed form as she softly exhaled....

The mesmerizing gaze of her enormas, piercing, blue eye's held him mentally captive, as she studied his straining little being with complete possession...

He was just about the same length as her open hand, and laid sprawled out and spread eagle, as she toyed with his flattered being like a 'New-Toy'...

Her fingers worked his now ridged cock, with exquisite expertise. Tom grabbed at the sides of her wide palm, on both sides of him...

Holding on tightly, he began to drift into orgasmic bliss...

Her incredable massaging fingers pumped quickly, and squeezed tightly, firmly compressing his straining member. He tighten every muscle in his body reflectively....

His defeated form stiffened, and spasumed with overwhelming waves of bliss as she expertly toyed with his tiny, male form...

She could feel his stiffening reaction to her possessive ministration's. She giggled with delight as she stopped, and quickly removed her fingers to watch his frustrated erection twitch, and bob around in the open air...

"Hmm, look at it, jerking helplessly.....so Hot, and SO, Hard!. Mmmmm, jus' the way I like 'em!"

Tweaker's haughty whisper was filled with devilish delight, as she giggled down at his straining cock. Her grinning smile loomed above his tiny form. Her squeaking girlish laughter, sending waves of heated breath down across his frustrated face.

She lowered him down to her bare midriff, and pressed his oiled skin into her belly. The heated skin of his tiny male body compressed into hers...

He caught his breath as her giant hand squashed his overheated body into the softness of her wall-like belly.

She was wearing a short mini-skirt, and a pink tube-top, her bare legs were opening wide as she squatted down to sit on a small wooden stool, that was so short, that her knees projected up higher then her waist....

Her feet were bare, after she kicked-off her flip-flops, and scooted them away...

Her hand squeezed him into her body. She barely allowed him to catch his breath, as she easily rubbed his tiny form all around the belly-button....

He was gripped up, and forced to hump her, as she moved him all around...

"Mmmmm, feeels-sssoo-goood...", she purred.

After she had nearly rubbed all of the oil off of him, onto her massive belly, she lifted her skirt tail up, with her other hand, and slowly moved him up between her creamy inner thigh's...

Tom saw her naked, bare-skinned pussy, as he was moved up under the short skirt, and swiftly carried right up to it and quickly pressed into the heated, outer-lips, with a crushing squeeze!

He felt her thigh's spreading apart, and widening, as she compressed his overly aroused body into her sweltering mound...

He gasped out in despairation, as he feared the thought of what was about to happen!

He had 'luckily' survived this abusive treatment before, but only by mere feminine sympathy. He had been forced to hold his breath for too long though, and, he feared that he wouldn't survive this suffication again!

Cindy had been a little more aggressive with him, but this woman was just as horny. She pulled her skirt up, and wrapped it around her widened hips, light flowed-in, and her massive upper body appeared like a daunting monstrosity, looming above him, her arrousal displayed as she had pulled her tube-top down around her waist and released her proudly over-hanging breasts...

The pert nipple's stood-up, and pointed out, as she smiled down between them with the determination of a starving dog in heat...

Her blushing cheeks were glowing with a heated flush, and her heaving breasts slightly pumped in waves of motion, with a firm grasping hand she pushed his whole upper body into hers, and rubbed it slowly up across the meaty pillows that flanked the opening of her hot little box.

Tom could feel the ultra-softness of her giant muffin, and as she deliberately, and firmly pressed his entire upper body into the heated softness of it, he felt the increasing warmth envelope his entrapped body...

Tweaker securely held his miniature body snuggly against her tingling lips, and with just two fingers, and her thumb, she massaged herself with him. Useing him like a vibrator, a very wriggly, vibrator, she worked his tiny struggling form into the moistening seam of her overheated sex.

Tom protected his face with both arms, fighting to push-back at the softening mounds as they got warmer and softer with each sweeping compression...

"Mmmmm, god, yer' so squirmy!", she exspelled in a heated release of excited breath...

Pulling him away, she peered down at him and frowned...

Flanked by her massive thighs, she regripped her conforming fingers and forced him to look up at her as she turned him within her manipulating fingertips...

Both hands positioned around him, she pinned his arms back with her thumbs, and forced his tiny face into the glissening slit that seperated the heavy mounds...

"Lick Tommy, Lick me uuuuuuuhh", she whispered with a commanding tone of desire...

"Mmmm, com-on, baby, Lick-Me!", she spoke out firmly...

Tom's face was smeared into the slippery seam, pressed forcefully into it, and slowly worked up and down in a massaging motion...

"Use that tiny little tongue, oh-GOD, Grrrrrrrr!", she fought to contain her cougarous frustration!

Tom was trying to obey her as she forcefully 'used' him to satisfy her sexual urge, and the taste of her juicy pussy was filling his tiny mouth with her sweet essents...

He was pressed into her a little deeper, and felt the heated opening relax, and slightly gap open...

He glanced to the sides, and noticed the gentle wobble of her massively huge thigh muscles, as the contour of their shapely length, hung down slightly, and shifted with her every movement....

"LICK-ME", she demanded, as she forcefully shoved him into her slathering muffin!

His cock was poled-out and shifting around in the air as she whipped him into her...

He was despairately trying to lick the massive lips, while he was squeezed in between the slathering oven-like pillows...

He was pressed into the swallowing maul, and his smothering mouth sucked in a full breath of air just as he was slurped-up, and devoured by her...

Muffled sounds of moaning, filled the outside world beyond the valley of her magnificent thighs. Tom was dominantly plunged into the giant engulfment.

The wettness of her juices soaked into his captive body, as her gripping hand pushed him inside. He heard her groaning, as she ground his face into her engorged clitorus...

The fatty bulb-like appendage enlarged and poked at him, while her manipulating fingertips shoved his helpless form into her massive sex...

Turned around, and facing up, he was pulled free and pressed into the crown of her hungry pussy. Using his tiny head to crush her tingling apex, she mashed his entire head against the erect clit...

He felt the rubbery worm rubbing against his shoulders, and swiping up across the back of his head. Her intense moaning resounded with urgent despairation, as she relentlessly continued to pleasure herself with his miniature male body...

The warm splattering of her erupting juices completely covered him as she repeatedly orgasumed with uncontrolable jittering and shaking...

Tom was burning-up with arousal, as she uncaringly used him like an inanimate sex toy!

His throbbing erection surged with frustrated urgency, as it wobbled around, untouched, and twitching despairatly between her encased fingers...

She worked his entire, upper-body over her ultra-sensitive organ, and rippled with coursing waves of recurring orgasmic pleasure...

"Oh-Tom, Oh-YES, YES, YES...", she roared with womanly delight, as she forced him to pleasure her engorged pussy!

The heated waves of erupting juice dribbled down across his back, and slathered across his burning skin, as his frustrated cock floated out in the open air helplessly wobbling around in between the tightly gripping fingers that held him captive.

His tiny hands gripped at her huge fingers, and held on tightly as she thrust him up, and down, repeatedly.

Working herself off with his saturated form...

He just struggled to catch a quick breath, and focused on trying to survive her giantess abuse...

His face was coated with the creamy cumm that flowed out of the magnificent crevasse...

It saturated his tiny body, and a thickly, build-up coating, sealed-up over his whole head!

He couldn't breath, as his mouth filled-up with the excessive lubrication. He swallowed mouthfuls of the creamy slather, and coughed it out, as it streamed down over his tiny entrapped face!

Twila instantly felt his despairate struggling, and delighted in the sensation of his wild, wriggling, movements...

His struggling little body wallowed against her tingling pussy, and sent an explosive rush of flushing pleasure up through her massive loins, she gasped with overwhelming sexual delight as she squirmed in orgasmic bliss...

Clamping her thighs tighly together over the hand that held her tiny prisoner, she squeezed him up firmly, and convolsed with mind numbing waves of sexual release...







*************
Ch. 34 Tweaker Takes Over by wildcatman
The Decrement of Tom




By: wildcatman




Chapter 34









Tweaker collapsed, and rolled off of the stool, and plopped down on her side releasing her tiny playmate. She trembled with reflecting pleasure, as she tried to catch her breath....

Her thighs parted, and Tom pulled himself free of their conforming squeeze...

He swiped his hands over his face clearing the coating of Twila's giantess essents...

He caught his breath, and crawled away from her magnificent body. Her bare feet laid sole's up, and paired together on-top of each other, bareing the wrinkled bottoms...

His greasy naked body was slathered completely with Tweaker's ejaculation...

His ridged cock still strained with frustration as he stumbled toward her feet...

His vision was slowly returning as he focused in on the sight of her incredable ped's...

The perfectly matching soles were clean, and well cared for...

Her huge toe's twitched, and scrinched together as she softly moaned with relaxing pleasure, still enjoying the orgasmic sensation that continued to ripple within her core...

Tom glanced around and realized that he was free. His intuition alerted his instinct, and he gathered up his last remaining bit of strength and pulled his eye's away from the majestic sight of Tweaker's glorious bare sole's.

He reluctantly diverted his lusty attention from the incredable pair of enormas feet, and ran toward the doorway...

He found the door slightly open, and stepped through the narrow space and made his way along the baseboard with a trembling fear of the giantess awakening and hunting him down!

Wendy was still inside the house somewhere, and he felt a sickening pang of fear deep in his gut as the thought of her appearance came to his mind...

He was despairing the thought that Sara, and Hailey were still inside of that jail-cell, within the possessive hand's of Wendy.

He didn't know exactly what to do as he made his way along, moving closer to the kitchen area...



*****



Meanwhile, Upstairs in the cage...

Jaclyn was screaming for help, as Wendy's huge finger's gathered up around her body and lifted her up, and out of the cage...

Wendy's smiling eye's glaring down at her in anticipation of terrifying the miniature girl to the point of sheer madness...

Jackie screamed in terror, as Wendy's encompassing finger's removed her from the confinment of the bird-cage...

"Oh, stop squeaking, your hurting my ears!"

Wendy scolded down to her, with a demeaning tone of warning, as she easily clamped her pinching fingertip's over her face, and forced her tiny mouth shut!

The crushing squeeze of Wendy's cool fingers, wrapped around her waist with a painful constriction. Jackie struggled violently, trying to break free...

"Your MINE now, Lil' Jackie, ALL mine, and there's nothing you can do about it!".

Wendy snarled down at her as she held her firmly within her tightening fist. Wendy left Sara, and Hailey, inside the cage and walked to the bathroom to play with the tiny Jackie...

She lowered her tiny form down onto the floor, and sat down on the toilet seat. She kicked-off her high-heels, and released her sweaty toe's...

The red marks lingered on her foot where the top of the tightly fitted shoe had rubbed a line temporarily into her skin. She flexed her toes and wriggled them around in front of the terrified, doll-sized, Jackie....

It happened so swiftly, that Jackie barely had time to throw her hands back behind her to catch herself!

Wendy's tremendous foot tackled her, and pressed her down onto her back with a heavy squashing weight....

She gasped, with a sudden fright, as the sweaty sole smashed down upon her, and flattened her out onto the cool white floor...

"Kiss 'em!", Wendy demanded, as she glared down at the wriggling girl...

"I Said, KISS 'EM!" Wendy snarled like a cougar playing with it's prey!

Jackie couldn't even turn her head, it was pressed firmly into the floor, by the unforgiving behemoth-like foot!

"What's wrong little bitch? Didn't you hear me?", Wendy taunted her with devilish splendor...

Jackie suddenly felt like she was about to pass-out. She started tingling all over, and her body rippled with a cold shivering chill...

Her body started to expand. The air in her lungs wafted out in a sudden bursting jolt as she quickly, began to grow back to her original size!

Her naked body stretched out on the floor as Wendy stood over her, confused- and shocked, at the sudden change that appeared before her!

Jackie sat up, and shook her head as she tryed to refocus on the sight of her new perspective...

Wendy stepped over her and started to leave the bathroom. So that she could shut the door and keep Jackie inside, trapped!

Jackie grabbed her ankle, as she stepped across her waist, and tripped her...

Wendy hopped on one foot several times, before she stumbled and fell to the floor in the doorway!

"Let-me-GO!", Wendy barked at her, as she thumped onto the floor and fumbled around trying to get back up on her feet...

"Your not goin' anywhere you freaky bitch!", Jackie growled, as she held onto her ankle, and pulled at it, trying to drag her back into the bathroom...

"You killed my mother, You,... BITCH! Now, I'm gonna' KILL YOU!", Jackie roared in a shrill, ear shattering scream!

Wendy twisted around and got her foot free. Kicking Jackie hard, three or four times in the face, before she could get another hold on her. The two tussled around, and wrestled into the hallway untill Wendy, got a-hold of a hand-full of hair and jerked Jackie's head back...

Wendy wrapped her thighs around Jackie's waist, and scissored them together, squeezing, and forcing the air from her lungs!

Jackie struggled to breath as she fought to try and pull Wendy's clamping leg's away from her...

Wendy squeezed as hard as she could, and kept a tight hold on her victim, and shook her head around by pulling her hair...

Jackie couldn't breath, and slowly lost consciousness and fainted from the constricting grasp of Wendy's powerful squeeze!




*****




Tom had made it into the living room, and found that the couch, was the only safe place to hide. The other furniture had too much open space under the bottom, and he couldn't conseal himself under them. So he stayed under the couch, and waited to see what was going on....

Upstairs, he heard Jackie's 'giant-sized' roar, as she screamed at Wendy! Tom quickly realized, that she had returned to normal-size! The next thing he saw was Wendy, coming down the stairway, backward, dragging Jackie by her ankles!

Jackie's butt 'thumped' down, onto each step of the stair's with a hard bumping 'flop'...as she was limp, and naked, and lifeless, while Wendy pulled her down the stairway, and across the floor to the kitchen...

Tom stayed out of sight, and watched as Wendy dragged her into the kitchen and lifted her into one of the chairs. She flopped around limply, as Wendy tied her up tightly!

Twila's voice suddenly broke out from the otherside of the kitchen: "Tommy? Tommy, where are you?"

Wendy heard her, and called for her to come and help. "In Here Tweak, Come help me!", Wendy yelled to her. Twila stepped into the kitchen, and froze with shock at the sight of Jacklyn sitting naked, and lifeless at the table!

Tom shook with fear at the sudden sight of the two giantess, as they turned toward the living room, and scanned the floor with their piercing eye's...

Tweaker turned to Wendy and whispered quietly...

"He couldn't have gotten far?" "He has to be in here somewhere..."

Wendy frowned, and gasped out a frustrated breath, as she got down on her hands and knees...

Tom scooted backward, as he laid on his stomach trembling with fear, he watched the two of them calmly scourering the surface, of the carpeted floor of the living room!

Searching for 'HIM'!

Wendy's raw, raspy-voice, harshly announced her threatening warning:

"Tom! You Better just come on out right now and give yourself up!", she growled with a hissing frustration...

Tom shook with horror, as he watched the giant bitch crawl closer to the couch....

Tweaker was squatting by the edge of the kitchen, searching with her eyes, as she scanned under the refrigerator, and under the oven...

Tweaker glanced over at Jackie's sleeping nakedness. As she sat tied-up, and unconscious at the table. She looked like she had some bruises on her face, and a red mark on her ribs...

The way that Wendy was crawling, was going to put her right at the base of the couch within moments, and Tom pressed his body as flatly as he could, trying to stay still and blend-in with the floor. It was too-late to try and find another place to hide, she was right on top of him!

Wendy's eyes stopped on his shivering body. She squinted hard, and when she realized that she had found him she slowly smiled with a resounding blast of surprizing laughter!

"There you ARE! Ha, Hah,hah,hah,hah..I got you NOW!" Wendy spouted-out, with delighted joy.

She started to reach her hand under the couch when, suddenly....

Twila's harsh command dominated the moment with a resounding jolt!

"HOLD-IT!, Wendy! STOP, Leave 'em ALONE!", Twila barked out!

Wendy turned around to look back at Twila. Twila stood over her with the gun pointed right on her!


*She had been going though Wendy's 'New'-purse, as she was searching for Tom, and when she found the gun she didn't hesitate to take control of the situation....

Twila searched though the rest of the purse and found the brown paper bag with the 'powder-packs', and decided that she would just help herself to those...

"O.K., Wendy, get over here and sit down", Twila ordered her as she found one of the peices of phone cord that was used to tie up the others...

Twila quickly tied Wendy's hands behind her back, and then walked over to the couch to capture Tom. She stepped over and squatted down in her short skirt...

Tom couldn't escape, so he willingly walked out and climbed into Twila's waiting open palm...

"That's a GOOD-BOY, Tommy-very, good boy!", Twila admirered his tiny being as she slowly lifted him into the air, high above the floor...

She carried him upstairs and took him to the cage and laid the gun aside to open the door. Tom was carefully replaced into the cage with Sara, and Hailey. The cage was covered up, and swiftly lifted into the air and carried back downstairs...

Wendy struggled to break free as Twila re-entered the kitchen...

"Your through now, Wendy", Twila informed her, as she gagged her mouth with a hankercheif that was laying on the table. She carried the bird cage out to her car, and placed it in the back seat. She opened the hood of Wendy's car, and quickly found the distributor cap. She popped all of the plug-wires loose, and removed the cap ,carried it over to her car, and threw it inside, on the back floor board in her car. Disabling Wendy's car, by removing her cap.

She then walked back into the house and found some clothing for Jackie to wear, and untied her unconscious form from the kitchen-chair...

Wendy's eyes went wild with fear when she realized what Twila was going to do!

She mummbled, and gagged, while she bit down on the wadded up material that had been stuffed into her mouth, and tied around her head!

Twila found another piece of cord, and reasurred her bindings, by adding another restraint around her waist.

Jackie was still out-cold, when Twila untied her and pulled her down onto the floor...

She then went to the sink and filled a drinking glass with some cold water...

Twila squatted over Jackie, and sprinkled the water over her face with the tips of her finger's...

Arrousing her, she continued splattering her awakening face with the cold water...

Jackie raised up and shook her head, as she awakened and opened up her eyes with surprize and shock!

"What happened? Twila? Where am I?", Jackie questioned her.

As she slowly became alert, and started to take in her surroundings. Twila informed her as to where she was, and pointed out the fact that 'She', was leaving with the "Shrinkie's", and she could have Wendy for herself!

Jackie turned, and found the shirt and pants that Twila had laid beside her. Jackie quickly got dressed, and turned to inspect Wendy's straining face as she struggled to break free from the bindings of phone cord.

Twila giggled, as she stepped through the doorway, and closed the door behind her...

The gun was in her waist-band, and the cage was in her backseat, the shrinking powder was laying on her passenger seat, and she was about to leave when she heard Jackie yelling for her to come back...

Twila stopped and turned around, she was about to start back into the house when Jackie met her at the door. The two women staired at each other for a breif moment and Jackie said,

"Twila, take me with you!, if I stay here- "I 'swear-to-god', I'll KILL her!"

Twila shook her head, and with a breezy wave she skipped-out to her car, jumped into it, and started the engine. She waved at Jackie as she drove away, beeping the horn a few times as she giggled like a little girl...





*******





Just down the street a few blocks, a big black car with dark shaded windows was parked, and two undercover investigator's watched the house with a pair of binoculars...

They watched as Twila's car pulled away, and drove down the road. They pulled out behind her and followed from a close distance...

The two women in the black car were wearing dark cover-alls and dark glasses. They stayed behind Twila and followed her back to her house across town...

Twila had told Jackie to stay there, at her mother's house, and just call the police on Wendy and have her arrested...

Jackie had reluctantly stayed there, and went back into the house as Twila drove away in her car...




*****




Tom was huddled in the cage holding the two terrified girls as Twila took them away...

Sara was quiet, and Hailey cried softly, as they held onto each other, and rode along inside of the covered cage. The sunlight shining on the white, cage-cover, brightly illuminated the interior of the circular cell.
Tom tried to reassure the two frightened sisters, but nothing that he could say to them, seemed to have any result...

Hailey was trembling as she clung to Tom's shoulder, crying constantly.

Sara began to get tired of her wimpering, and the sound of her continuous blubbering was starting to make her crazy...

"Hailey, sweeety, please stop the pouting, and whining. Your just upsetting everyone else too!", Sara pleaded with her...

"We're so 'tiny', an helpless, what's gonna happen to us?", Hailey asked Tom, as she tried to gather up her nerves, and pull herself together. Tom didn't want to lie to her so he just forced a smile and gave her a hug.

The temperature was getting warmer inside of the cage. Tom was still covered with the dried crust from Tweakers giant body, and the flaky crust of fishy smelling twang began to chip-off, and break away...

Tom picked at it, peeling it off, trying to get it all off of him. The heated space inside their entrapment kept them all confused, and wondering where they were...

The empty cage tilted, and shook with a constant quaking motion as Tweakers car sped down the open road...

They were surprized when the constant motion finally stopped, and the huge, vibrating engine, cutt-off. The sound of children laughing, and yelling, in the distance filled the air...

The tiny prisoners held onto each other as the whole room tilted and lifted away...

The cage eleavated, and swung around swiftly as it was quickly lifted out of the car...

The clicking, flapping, slap's, of Tweaker's flip-flops, plattered down below as she effortlessly, carried the cage with her...

"SMAK-SMAK,..SMAK-SMAK,..SMAK,..SMAK,..SMAK,..SMAK..", the clapping flaps' resounded beneath the floor of the cage, as it swayed and twisted within tweakers fingertips...

A soft breeze blew the edge of the cover up, and the bright outside light blared into the cage floor. The captives inside were blinded by the intensity. The sound of a large group of people laughing and talking surrounded them. The fear of all the giants outside terrified the prisoners inside of the locked cage.

Where were they going? What was happening? The rushing sounds of giant children ran past the cage, Tom saw a flash of one of them as they swept past the twirling cage...

A loud speaker blasted out: 'Everyone back inside, the drill is over. Everyone back into the building'

The flopping-claps of Tweaker's flip-flops continued slapping along as the cage twisted and twirled casually around while it swung around, high above the ground...

The cage swiftly swung around and twisted, keeping the tiny captives confused, and clinging to each other for they were so scarried of what was happening to them...

Tweakers foot-steps slowed, and they entered a carpeted floor. The quieter inside environment told them that they had entered a building somewhere...

The bumping sound of heavy doors slowly sliding closed. Then a resilent silents.... The cage slightly tilted and swayed...

A female voice whispered something...

Tom tried to listen but couldn't make it out. Tweaker whispered something back, and the cage lifted up, in a quick sudden rise of pressing motion...

The instant flash, as the quick removal of the cage cover left the tiny captives inside spellbound!

The sight of three huge faces filled the outside of the cage. Tweaker's smiling face was closest to them, as she giggled, and pointed-out the tiny people inside to the other two women that peered into the bars with startled surprize!

"Oh, My God! are they REAL?" "I Want The Little Girl!" "Please, Can I Have Her?"

A young girl's blasting squeal's of excitment shattered the silents....

"Yes, Mindy, you can have her- 'Happy Birthday!'...an affectionate, motherly tone whispered into the cage as Tweaker's fingers unlocked the cage door...

The chubby fingers of a bright-eyed little red-haired giantess, fluttered causously into the cage, and quickly floated over to Hailey's huddled body. The terrified screams of her little sister scared Sara, but she was too frozen with fear to do anything, (as if there were something that she could have done!)

"Aw, Mom she's just so adorable!", the young girl gripped up Hailey and lifted her out of the cage and carried her away....

Tom watched with a trembling focus as a gigantic woman stairred down into the cage. Her big brown eyes locked onto him as she spoke to Tweaker...

"So, the money's right there in that envelope. Take it, and be on your way", she quietly whispered...

Tweaker glanced down at Tom and winked into the cage at him, "Bye-bye Tommy, Kelly's your 'New' master now!", she giggled, as she picked up the envelope and stuffed it under her arm...

Just as she was about to leave, Tweaker opened the door, and turned back to Kelly, who still starred into the cage, watching the tiny couple huddled together against the bars...

"By the way, what are you going to do with them?", Tweaker asked her....

"Breed Them, what else?".....








*********************
Ch. 35 'Kelly' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Tom's life continues, as he is now, paired up with Sara and kept as a pet by another giantess.

The Decrement of Tom




By: wildcatman




Chapter 35









Tom and Sarah had been hastily removed from the cage by Kelly's huge grasping finger's. They were temporarily placed into the kitchen sink. The high stainless steel walls kept them imprisoned, while their new mistress prepaired a new setting for them inside of the cage.

Kelly had placed some carpet on the floor, and made a small bed in the center, from some old doll house funiture. The cage was draped with some clean cotton sheets, and a small light-fixture was fastened in the top of it...

A tiny table with two chairs was added, and a small lamp was placed on it, so that the two little people inside could use it as they wanted...

The door to the cage was changed. A working door-knob, that could be opened from the inside, was now available to the tiny captives.

The thought of being able to open the door whenever they wanted, was both terrifying, and exciting at the same time...

The only problem was that the cage was placed on a high shelf, inside of Kelly's bedroom. The reason for the door, was so that Tom and Sarah could exit the cage when they needed to use the tiny toilet that Kelly had placed outside of the cage...

Kelly said very little to them, as she inspected them carefully, examining their tiny naked bodys, before replacing them into the cage. She handled them as a person would hold a baby chick, she gripped them up within her giant-sized fingers, and squeezed them, just firm enough to trap their limbs down to their sides.

She gave them some food and a small bucket of water. (actually a large bottle cap) The food was a few crackers with peanut butter, and a couple slices of roasted chicken.


They were still completely naked, and Kelly didn't offer them anything to use as clothing, or even as a makeshift poncho.

Tom hadn't eaten for two days, and he scarfed down a few bites of the chicken meat, while Kelly peered into the bars with a satisfied look on her superior face. Her huge eye's glittered with deviating uniformity. She had always dreamt of this, to be a giant mistress to a pair of doll-sized people, and control their lives as she saw fit...

Sarah couldn't eat, her stomach was as tight as a knot, as she stared up at the giant brunet that had just completely taken over their lives. She was worried about her little sister, and the thought of that "Giant" little girl, doing something to her was instilling a sickening feeling deep in her gut. Kelly's black frame glasses magnified her peircing, burnt-hazel, colored eye's. Her giantess face was filling one wall of the cage, with a very imposing possessiveness. Sarah could sense her excited reaction, but the giant woman was very quietly watching them, containing her enjoyment of her 'new' position within their world.

Kelly was a single mother, her parents were very rich and had always given her anything that she wanted. She had her own house, and had never had to work or do anything at all for money....

She was short in stature, about four and a half feet tall , maybe a little less. She wore high heels all the time, and still always had to look up, at most everyone that she came into contact with, and that was something that had always bothered her. She hated being so short. If she could have just been a little bit 'taller', she would always remind herself...



******



Kelly didn't speak to either one of them for the first three days. She would check on them in the morning, make sure that they had some food, and emptie-out the doll-sized toilet. She kept it warm and comfortable for her tiny pets, but she kept them naked, and without anything to do, but 'be together'...

Kelly would reach in and grab-up Sara, and smile down at her with a very threatening smile. When she tired of the tiny woman's screaming, she would carefully replace her, and snatch Tom up for his daily inspection.
Tom felt miserable, at best. He didn't say much to Sara who just sat alone in the tiny bed and cried, most of the time.

Sara felt guilty for creating this whole situation, and Tom was just a little reluctant to forgive her too quickly, but-he did feel bad for her because she only did it with his best interest in mind...


*****



The third morning arrived, and Tom was starting to feel like he was in prison, and just to break the pattern, he decided to get the giant womans attention...

He grabbed some rice, that had been left over from their dinner the previous day, and he waited for the giantess Kelly to appear at the doorway to emptie-out their toilet.

Tom shook with fear, as he contemplated his actions. Kelly's giant smile seemed to just appear, as she pulled the cotton sheet away and glared into the cage with a quick deduction. Her vibrating voice seemed to penetrate into his bones as she hummed a hauntingly simple tune...

"Daaa,Deeee,Dummm,.....Daa,Deeeee,Dummm,...." the sound was very nerve racking, as the huge woman's voice penetrated the bars of the cage with an alarming profoundness.

Tom had left the door open, allowing an opening large enough to throw-out four peices of rice within his single hand. He wound-up and slung the biscuit-sized grains of rice at the neck of the giantess, just as she looked away to pick-up the miniature toilet...

Kelly felt the sting of the tiny grains, and stopped reaching for the toilet, and snapped her head back to peer into the bars at the two tiny prisoners!

"What the 'hell', do you think you're doing!", she hissed in-between the bars!

Tom jumped back in response, to the sudden 'explosion' of her fierce, but feminine snarling...

"You lil' shit!", she growled in at him. Her brow furrowed, and her eyes darkened as she suddenly turned into a monstrous giantess!

The cage shuttered at the powerful impact of her mighty grasping fingers! The floor tilted as her huge hands captured-up both sides of the cage. Her huge powerful fingers caught a few bars and squeezed them together.

The whole cage suddenly lifted up, sending the two tiny captives inside flying around from the sudden jerking motion...

Kelly exploded with anger, and shook the cage! The contents inside was tossed all around, and scooted about all over the floor, as she violently shook them around. Wildly turning and tossing the tiny prisoners, as she easily held the cage within both hands, and rattled their entire world.

"I could just KILL you both!", she growled between gritted teeth!

"Grrrrrrrrr, Arrrgh!", she held the cage up high above her head, and was about to slam it down to the floor when Sara's 'tiny scream's' had caught her off-guard, and startled her from her rage...


"Pleeeeasse Noooooooo!", a tiny shrillness escaped from the confines of the weightless bird-cage...


Kelly caught herself, and froze, still holding the cage above her head. She slowly lowered it down and placed it back onto the shelf. She blew out a full breath, and stepped back away from the tiny cage. Sara was still screaming, and clinging to Tom as the two of them laid sprawled on the floor within the cluttered furniture and upturned carpeting...


Kelly settled herself down, and stepped back over to the cage. Squinting her eyes as she peered into the shambled little space inside. She looked surprized, as she inspected what she had so 'easily' done, to her little prisoners room...


Tom held onto Sara protectivly, as she wimpered and cried into his shoulder. The giantess Kelly watched them with a frown of remorse, as she blushed with embarassment from her sudden loss of self control...


This was what Tom had exspected, she was the type to be short tempered, and with his little act of disrespect the big woman had just lost control. This could be quite dangerous for the tiny pets...



He watched her reaction as she leaned in closer to them and studied the two of them with an inquisitive eye. The way that she grew larger as she moved in so closely, sent a fear coursing through them both...


She wasn't like the other giant women, she was more involved with this 'Idea', and she was curious about the tiny people. She could do as she pleased with them, and she knew it. However, she wanted to become their 'Master', and 'Owner'. She wanted to be their goddess. She would never allow any type of disrespect toward her as their supreme 'Goddess'...


"Thomas?", she whispered into the tightly spaced bars.


"Did you throw that rice at me?", she questioned the tiny, naked, man.


Tom shook with unexpected fear, as her enormas face filled the entire wall before them! Her breath swirled around within the cage. A sour twang of morning breath stung their eyes, as she watched them with a complete visual embrace. Her sudden urge to 'talk', was unexpected, but that is what Tom was trying to make happen, when he threw the handfull of rice at her...


Tom pushed Sara away, and stood up and stepped toward his new 'Master'...


"Yes, I threw it at you, I just wanted to see if you were human!", he yelled out, to the massive female face.


Her reaction was quick, as she grew wide-eyed and surprized, at this tiny man's bravery. She couldn't believe, that someone so 'small', wouldn't be terrified of her! She locked her fingers around his tiny body within a tight squeeze, so suddenly, that Tom didn't even see her huge hand coming for him!


A swift pulling motion, and Tom found himself floating high above the floor, and only mere inches from Kelly's monstrous mouth!


"Tell me that your sorry, and start kissing my fingers or I'll punish you!", Kelly's rumbling voice roared out into Tom's helpless face....


Sara was screaming in terror of the sight of Tom's tiny form tightly gripped-up within the powerful fist of the massive giantess!


Tom hesitated, and struggled around defiantly, trying to break free of her crushing fist. His disobedience was not at all well taken, and Tom screamed out in pain as her mighty fingers squeezed up his body firmly!


"You can't get away from me you little squirmer!", Kelly's tone was changing to a more playful one. She casually held Tom upside down, and giggled at his confused reaction. The way that she held him was as if he were simply a tiny action figure. She swung him around and began to laugh even louder...



Sara was frightened to see him being abused like that and screamed up at the collosal female...


"Stop-it! Stop-it right now, or you'll hurt him!", she cried out!


"Oh, I won't hurt your little boyfriend, I'm just having some 'fun' with him!", Kelly snickered down at Sara's startled face.

"He just needs to be taught a lesson, 'one', that he'll never forget!", she continued, while swinging his tiny helpless being all around with stomach churning momentum.


Tom was swept up, and dipped down at incredable speeds! The room spun all around, and the view of blurry colorful spectrums of bedazzled light fluttered past him like a spectogram of brillants!


Kelly laughed at him, as he struggled to retain his coherents, he gasped at the sudden force that she could so easily, expell upon his tiny, insignificant, figure. His stomach churned from the swiftness of her elegant but tremendous movements...


She released him, and tossed his tiny body up into the air....


Tom tumbled through the air as if he were in slow-motion, he twisted, and turned wildly, as he flew threw space...


Then he began to fall, down and down, he twirled, as he flipped, and tumbled down, through the air headed for the floor!


The huge white sheet caught him as he landed with a hard bouncing flop...


She had just simply tossed him onto her bed! The massivly, huge-span of white, field-like area, had caught him as he awkwardly landed in the very center, bouncing several times. The change in his view, of his 'new' surroundings, occured to him with a disturbing rush of realization, as he looked over, and could now see 'all', of his incredably huge, towering, captress....


Kelly stood laughing down at him. She wore a short bath-robe that had large front pockets below the tie-string belt. The deep V-neck front revealed her heavily breasted chest, as her hands held onto her hips, and staired down at him like a helpless bug on a sidewalk...


Tom clammered to his feet, and started to gather up some strength. He felt the huge mattress under him wobbling and shifting all around. He looked back to see her gigantic rear-end, crushing down into the soft forgiving surface, sinking into it deeply, creating a concaved crater all around her massive form.


Kelly's muscular thigh's flexed, and relaxed, as she sat down and casually crossed her enormas legs. Her powerful, well developed legs, seemed to be 'overly-developed', and exsessively strong!


The robe had opened-up, and revealed all of her smooth, perfect thighs. She leaned back and propped herself up with one hand. Her long brown mane flowed down the back of her towering upper body as she turned slightly to focus her attention down upon her little plaything...


"Come-eer", she cooed, as she leaned down closer to Tom's tiny little figure. He backed away from her looming form, as she chuckled at his unsteady retreat, he stumbled and flopped down on his bare butt...


Sara was still screaming in terror as she clung to the bars watching from high above them. Kelly found her tiny shrill screams amuzing, as a tingle of rippling pleasure trickled-up through her spine...


Kelly felt so "powerful", as she realized the effect that she was having on this miniature couple. The thought of it, arroused her...


"Come-err", she whispered, with a contained giggle. "I'm not gonna hurt ya, I just wanna play with you, that's all!"


Tom took a deep, quick, breath, as the quickly advancing hand, swooped down from above him, and swiftly scooped his body up into it's warm gripping palm. He was quickly elevated up, and shifted back over in front of the giant-sized, smiling face, of his 'new' mistress...


Her grasping hand was soft, and expertly conformed around him with a comforting hold. She seemed to be very aware of his position, and was able to hold him securly, without any unexpected moves...


Unlike the other giant women, she seemed to be more "intune", with his 'Tiny-Size'. Tom felt a reassurance that he hadn't experienced with the others. Kelly was very quick, but- careful, and precise, with her huge griping finger's.


Tom found himself floating above her cleavage, as she smoothly held him up and studied his tiny figure...

He was so helpless, as she easily turned his tiny figure all around, inspecting him thoroughly...

Feeling his tiny drilling heart-beat, as he staired up at her with terror...

The sound of Sara's despairate cries resounded in the distance. He looked up at Kelly's gigantic face, she was blushing with sexual arrousal as she, for the first time, began to explore her authoritative nature.

She easily manipulated his limbs, and forced him into a kneeling position upon the open palm of her flattened out hand. He reluctantly submitted, as her huge, powerful finger's pressed him into what 'she' wanted...

"Bow down to me, little man", her consuming breath swept down across his body.

He was lifted up uncomfortably close to her huge mouth. The threatening size of it, shocked his nerves, as the reality of her 'ownership' overtook his premonition. Her fingers firmly clamped-up around his hips, and held him in place. He was centered inside her massive feminine palm, and gripped-up within her pinching fingertips...

Tom bent down, and instinctively obeyed her indisputable command. She lowered her hand slowly, and took an excited breath, as her heart started throbbing with heavy, thumping beats...

She felt herself becoming wetter, as she closely examined her tiny, little slave. Her hand began to tremble, and she released her little man, and wrapped her fingers around her wrist to try and steady the preoccupied hand...

Tom felt the fingers release him, and he collapsed into a prone position. Flattening himself out in the center of her giant palm. The sight of her massive hand was a shocking vision, as it shook him with uncontrolable vibrations...

He had felt it before, the lustful excitement of their trembling grasp. It alerted him to the matter of course, that was certain, and was yet, to most assuredly happen....

The heat emanating from her creamy-soft, palm, increased steadily, as she slowly continued to lower him down to the incredable expanse of her massive inner-thigh's. The smooth valley of rounded upper legs compressed together tightly, forming a V-shaped length of conformed female muscle...

At the wider part, in between, her bright-white pantie crotch formed a puffy tri-angle of softness...

Suddenly, but carefully, his sitting area turned sideways, and he was dumped-out into the ultra-softness of the muscular, giant-sized, legs...

He flopped down into the soft enveloping seam. The warmth of her massive body overwhelmed his tiny form, and he instantly felt an instinctual response to the sudden closeness of her gigantic womanhood...

Her massive body was so incredably emmense. The size of it so extremely monstrous!

He rolled down into the wedge-like entrapment, and as he struggled to climb out, he was suddenly gripped-up between the heavy muscles. The quickness of her movement was like that of a steel-trap, a swift- 'opening', and 'closing' motion, had allowed him to drop-down, and become squeezed-up, trapped in between, the collosal thigh muscles!

Her echoing giggle's resounded from above, as she playfully squashed his tiny, little, body, up snuggly between her legs. Announcing her determined tenacity with a contrasting "girlish" giggle!

The powerful force of her immeasureable strength, contained Tom's defenceless form without effort. Sara screamed convolsivly, as she was forced to helplessly watch, from high above them on the shelf...

Kelly looked up at the tiny woman inside of the cage. She gave her a quick wink, and clamped her thigh muscles tightly together, crushing the tiny naked man with a forceful compression!


The muffled scream's that erupted from deep down, within her heavy thigh's was barely audible, as Tom cried out in despairation. Kelly snickered, as she saw the terrified look on Sara's tiny face. She opened her robe up, slowly, and exsposed her perfectly proportioned breast's. The bullet-hard nipple's centering the massive boob's within the darker-skined sphere's that outlining them, was a breath-taking sight, even for tiny Sara, as she took in the 'emenceness', of the giantess mammary's...


Kelly slightly shook them, as she removed her bath-robe, and let it fall down around her hips...

The rocking-wobble of the magnificent pair, shifted in unison, as the giant brunet rotated her shoulders to allow her robe to fall away from her naked body.



"Don't kill him, please!", Sara yelled, as she climbed out through the open door of the metal cage.

Looking down at the giant brunet, as she smoothly slid her thighs together, and crossed her powerful legs. The slow determined movement was to express her effortless domination of the miniature male that she could so easily sufficate....

"Mmmm, I don't know, he deserves to be 'squished', untill he learns who's in charge here...", she whispered haughtily, as she applied a little more pressure to her captive....

Pumping her calf-muscle, to bounce her foot up, and down, in a rythmic motion. Kelly could feel Tom's wild struggling, as she held his tiny form completely sealed-up within the super-soft skin of her inner-thigh's.

"Throwing that food that I had so 'thoughtfully' given to you tiny thing's was an act of complete disrespect, and cannot be allowed to go unpunished!", the giant woman informed her...

"Although, maybe "You", could pay for his 'mistake', and 'work-it-off' for him?", Kelly offered the tiny Sara.

"Anything! I'll do anything you want! Just don't kill him!", Sara pleaded with the naked giantess.

"Are you sure?", Kelly asked, as she looked-up at the tiny Sara. "It might be a little bit tough"

"Please, just let me pay for his 'mistake', really, I'll do anything, just let him go!", Sara continued begging the giant brunet.
Ch. 36 Tiny Toy's by wildcatman
The Decrement of Tom




By: wildcatman




Chapter 36








Tom could barly breath, as he fought to try and free himself from the enormas, crushing mass, of female thighs... Squashing his tiny body into a vise-like wall of softness, the surface of the skin, stuck to his skin, and conformed around his tiny body.

Her massive leg's conformed around him, and trapped him up within her huge, set of warm, crushing, thigh muscle's.

There was no escaping them, Tom was completely paralized within the tremendous force. He couldn't even move!

He tryed, but the conforming weight of the massive female thigh's held him flattened-out, and completely immobilized. Sandwiched between the huge upper-leg muscle's, he was held firmly without any effort from his gigantic captress...

Her tremendous muscle's, slightly flexed in a bouncing rhythm. Tom felt as though he was about to pass-out...

Her magnificent voice was muffled as she spoke out to Sara high above him. Something about some kind of deal, or a bargain? He couldn't quite make it out as his brain started to buzz from the lack of air...

The massive weight of Kelly's huge, feminine, thigh muscle's, nearly cut-off all the sound as well as the air!

Just as he was about to faint, a cool breeze swirled around his naked body, and he was suddenly swept off and knocked down to the cotton sheet on the bed. He landed with a flopping plop, as he collapsed into a fetal position and began sucking in air like a drowning victim...

Kelly's dominating laugh, filled his ear's as she cackled out from high above him...

"That's right little one, catch your breath, and think about how I could have just smothered your little, tiny, body beteen my powerful leg's!", Kelly whispered down to him.

Reaching her hand down close to him, she placed the nail of her middle finger right in front of his face. The huge pink nail was intimidatingly huge, and very well manicured....leaving a threateningly, sharp edge, that was easily big enough to slice tiny Tom in two peice's without any kind of extra effort!

"Kiss it,...kiss your mistress's finger, and tell me how much you adore me!", her haughty whisper commanded him.

Tom lifted up his head and slowly crawled toward her shiny nail. The size of it was very intimidating, and he quietly lowered his face down to the surface of the shiny shell. He started kissing the huge pink nail, as he mumbled out some words of affection toward the dominant giantess....

Kelly leaned down closer to hear what her tiny little slave was saying, as he reluctantly worshiped her huge giant finger. The feeling of watching this little naked male, bowing down before her, and lowering himself on his knees, was giving Kelly feelings that she had never before felt....


"Speak-up" "I can't hear that squeaky little voice of your's", she snarled, as she tapped his bare shoulder with her index finger, of her other hand....


Tom looked up across her crossed leg's, up above her perfect bare breast's, and as his eye's found her's, he yelled up to her without any fear of her wrath...



"SCREW YOU, BITCH!", he screamed out, without thinking....



Kelly's huge eye's widened, and her brows arched up. She balled her fingers into a tightly squeezed fist, and she swung down at the tiny man, just missing his tiny form....


Sending him tumbling backward, just from the wind off of it!


"You ungrateful little shit!", Kelly snarled down to the defenceless male, as she gritted her teeth and growled at him like a angry cat!


Tom hadn't noticed that she was holding Sara on her lap, and he heard her scream as she fell off of the enormas woman's thigh, and slid down into the space between her legs...


The quick movement of her swinging fist, had caused Sara to loose her balance and slide off of the giant woman's leg...


Sara awkwardly flopped down into the softness between the massive thigh's just below her pantie crotch. The sound of her scream alerted the giant Kelly, and she smiled down at her, as the feeling of the tiny Sara's flayling arm's and leg's 'tickled' her...


Tom was quickly snatched up, and lifted up above Sara, as the huge finger's wrapped around him and floated him above her...


Sara looked up to see Tom's struggling limb's kicking and punching at the giant-sized finger's. Kelly was wrestling his wriggling body without any trouble, as she smiled down at him, and playfully teased him...


"Aww, look at you, so 'weak', you can't do anything to defend yourself?", Kelly giggled and cooed, as she poked her sharp fingernail into his belly, and snickered at his frustrated reaction...


Sara was struggling to try and climb out of the deep 'V'-shaped space, the creamy soft skin was smooth and warm as she slipped her feet, and hands over the surface of it...


Kelly laughed down at the tiny woman, "That Tickle's!", she blerted out, lowering her face down above Sara...


Tom was swiftly lowered down and plopped into the narrow space, as the giggling giantess released her fingers and dropped him between her legs, right next to Sara...


Sara crawed over to Tom and despairately wrapped her arms around his shoulders...


"Tom, are you alright?", Sara's nervous voice trembled into his ear, as she clung to his naked body, and her terrified face filled his view!

"Yes, I'm fine, she's not going to hurt us, she's too fasinated with us", Tom whispered back to Sara, quietly enough, so the giantess couldn't hear....

"I'm scarred, she's 'So', huge!", Sara pleaded to him, as she squeezed him closer to her...


Kelly leaned down over them, and whispered out a saltry command...


"I want you two, "to fuck." The words didn't quite register to Tom, as he held Sara's frightened form up close to him.


"What did she say?", Tom asked Sara...

"She said, she wants us to 'have sex'", Sara whispered to him...

"I can't, do 'it', with her watching us!", Tom told her!

"Just kiss me, Tom", Sara smoothly whispered to him.

Kelly leaned down directly above them, lowering her face down closely...

"Get to it, little 'Man', I want to see your little Ass, humping her, Now!"

Tom held onto Sara softly holding her shoulders, and Sara suddenly started wildly kissing him...

He started rubbing her bare sides, and brought his hands up slowly, and started caressing her breasts, and massaging her nipples between his fingertips...

Sara reached down between his legs and found his half-erect penis, and began gently stroking it...

Kelly was twisting her own nipples, as she watched the helpless couple between her enclosed thigh's...

She could feel their tiny body's getting warmer, as they continued making-out in the tight space between her inner-thigh's...

Kelly's excitment was building as she watched them perform, 'for her', doing as she had commanded them, the thought that she had so much 'power' over them, was intoxacating, and so infinitly arousing!

She completely, 'owned' these two tiny human's! The realization was so intriging, so incredably wonderful...

Two fully grown people, the size of little doll's, and she could force them to do anything!

She watched their intertwined bodys'. Their tiny naked form's, so erotically coupling together...

"Stop, I want Tom to pleasure you, to lick your little asshole.", Kelly ordered them, as she staired down at them with an excitment of a alcoholic, seeing her first drink of the day...

Sara turned around, on her hands and knee's, in the tight seam of space between the gigantic, creamy skinned thigh's of the dominating giantess. The feeling of her knees, and her hands sinking into the warmth of the massive inner-thigh's of this incredably huge female's leg's.

Tom's heart was pounding, as he watched Sara spread her knees apart, and open her rear-end up to him. Bowing her back, and revealing herself to him, doggy-style....

Tom lowered his face down between her butt-cheek's, and began to lick the inner space around Sara's bung-hole...

Sara instantly moaned with sexual pleasure, as she felt his adouring tongue slipping all around within her nether-region. Tom's cock was now throbbing with a solid erection, and his heart was pounding wildly within his chest...

Kelly's heart was pounding as well, as she felt her nipples firm-up, and her pussy seeping with a trickle of heated juice...

She had to force herself to keep from grabbing the tiny male, and roughly shoving his tiny, naked body into her sopping wett pantie's!

"Mmmmm, that's right lil'-guy, lick her tight little Ass-crack, treat her like the woman she is, worship her asshole little 'Man'"....

Tom didn't need to be told, in fact, he didn't really pay the giant woman much attention as he heard Sara's aroused tone, and her pleasured moaning...

His swirling tongue slipped all around, and dipped into the wrinkled ring, deeply slathering her most sensitive areas, sweeping the tip of it deeply, and firmly into the puckered ring...

"Oh, AAh,...Mmmmm", Sara jerked spasmatically, as she felt his wet tongue entering her...

Tom flicked his tongue gently over her pussy, and kissed it with a hungry passion...

The scent of Sara's body was driving him wild as he slathered her like a starving dog!

With their hands and feet placed into the insides of the enormas pair of female leg's, Kelly could feel both of their tiny limb's, as they steadied themselve's against her soft inner thighs...

Kelly reached down, and gently plucked Sara's tiny naked body up and away from Tom's face. She swiftly turned her around and forced her to open her legs apart, then she reached down and flipped Tom over on his back. Then in a quick dropping motion, she lowered the tiny woman down on top of Tom's upper body...

Making Sara straddle Tom's face, she sat her down on top of him, and placed them in the 69 position...

"Suck him, suck on his tiny cock!", the giantess ordered the tiny woman, as she released her pinched up body, and intently watched the tiny couple.

Sara took Tom's manhood into her hand, and began licking, and sucking on him. Slowly, and diliberately, she teased the head of his throbbing cock, while her other hand clinched up her fingers around his swollen ball's.

"I think that she 'like's-you', Tommy!", Kelly whispered down to him, giggling with arousal, while rubbing her huge pantie crotch with two finger's, the sound of her sharp fingernails' scritching across the wet cotton material, creating a friction-like burning of musky steam...

Tom was blindly licking away at Sara's heated inner-thigh's, and lapping at her entire mound, covering the whole area as thoroughly as he could, she tasted so 'good'....

The powerful scent of Kelly's huge pussy, that was right behind him, and being rubbed by her giant finger's, was emanating the musky twang of her intoxacating feminine aroma...

The thin layer of cotton that covered the giant pussy didn't stop the tremendous scent from creating a thick cloud of heated fog all around the tiny couple...

Tom's head was swirling, he had never been so sexually excited!

He felt drunk, and his heart was pounding wildly as he licked Sara's furry crotch with a slathering tenderness...

Alternating the pressure, with the tip of her tongue, Sara, sucked gently, and switched the tip of her twisting tongue all around the entire length of Tom's throbbing penis. He responded by slathering the parting lip's of her kitty, and lapping up and down across the puffy slit...

Gently closing his lips over her swollen clit, he trilled the tiny nubbin, as it's taught skin firmly pronounced within the apex of her heated mound...

"AAAhhh,Ooooo-TOM!", Sara gasped with exaltation!


Kelly slowly opened her thigh's apart, causing the tiny couple to slide down to the sheet covered mattress under her giant leg's...

She pulled up her knee's and rolled back as she pulled her pantie's off, and slid them down across the length of her enormas, tanned-skinned leg's...

Tom watched above his head, as the huge panties swept down the muscular, female leg's, and slipped free of the giant-sized, high-arched feet....

Suddenly, the ultra-soft, muscular thigh's that 'they', were just cradled inside of, spread apart-and opened-out, into a wide-open enclosure....

Kelly's huge ankle's crossing below them, had created an entrapment. The tiny couple was 'boxed-in', and corralled within her colossal giagantic LEG'S!


Kelly's huge voice resounded above the tiny naked couple. The tone had slightly changed. A saltry, raspy, heated-vibration.....


Raising her voice, (to be sure and get their attention) she shook the whole bed with her heavy weight, as she readjusted her seat within the center of her bed, and spoke down to her miniature slave's...


"MY TURN, NOW... PLEASE YOUR MISTRESS, LITTLE-ONE'S....."


The sound of her voice 'trembled' throughout the surface of the whole gigantic bed! The way that it carried through the giant mattress, was like it was, 'strangely' amplified....


Tom rolled slowly away from Sara's waist, as she pulled away from him, to look up at the giantess.


Kelly's glissening finger's were sliding in and out at a steady pace, from within her slimy, swollen, pussy-lip's. Her second, and third finger's were plunging their full length into the giant, swallowing vagina. Pumping her finger's in and out, in and out...


"I want you both up here-'Licking', and 'rubbing' me...."


"COME-ON, Get up here, I wanna feel your tiny hand's and your little tongue's all over my PUSSY!" Kelly commanded them!


Sara was terrified, as she grabbed onto Tom's shoulder, and squeezed it...


"She'll kill us 'both' in there, oh God, what do we do!, Sara whispered, as they looked up at the giant pussy.

Kelly's finger's glissened with the creamy, clear juice as she slathered her red-puffy lip's and antisipated the touch of her two tiny slave's. The view was terrifying. The massive size of the enormas giantess, as she sat, open-legged, and completely naked before them, rubbing her mighty sex...

Her large breast's hung freely above them. Their hardened erect nipple's, covered with a fine dew of shiny sweat glissening all over her colosal nakedness. Her massive female body loomed above them, filling their entire view!

Tom crawled toward his giantess mistress, Sara reluctantly followed...

Working their way closer, the thick, pungent aroma filled their head's. The slurping sound of her giant finger's as they plunged in and out of the heated lip's, sent a chill down her tiny slave's back, as they crawled closer to her huge womanhood...

"That's right, my little toy's, come up here and pleasure your mistress", Kelly's arousal was overflowing as she waited for the tiny couple to find their way up between her mighty leg's and reach her sweltering pussy!







******
Ch. 37 Day at the Beach by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Twila get's Sam all to herself.

The Decrement of Tom





By: wildcatman





Chapter 37









Aggie opened the door, and stepped out of the car. She and her partner had been watching the house since Tweaker had left with the birdcage.

Wendy's mother's car still sat in the driveway, and the two girls were still inside (Jackie and Wendy).

Aggie had been at the book club 'meetings', and she knew that Tom had been shrunken,... but, she wanted to wait, and find out 'how' it had happened to him. Her job as a detective for a prominent lawyer was a secret to her friend's, and she had a very private life outside of her work with the agency.

There was something going on here, that she 'herself', had always drempt of....shrinking a man down to size.

Her partner, was a young blond that had just joined the detective agency. Fresh out of college, and very eager to solve her first case, Brittany- was so excited to get inside of that house and see what was happening. They had been watching the group for several week's and the idea of Tom's disappearance, was a mystery for Brittany, but Aggie knew that the diminuative male could have, and probly was smuggled out inside of that birdcage...

Tweaker had taken him home, (she assumed) and had decided to keep him for herself. But-Tweaker, had other plans... 'that we'll get into later'....


***


Aggie had finally decided to check out the house, and see what had happened to lil' miss Wendy...

"Come on Brit, let's get over there and see what's happening..", Aggie whispered into the car...

"Finally!", Brittany answered her back, with a frustrated tone of contained excitment. "We get to do 'something' other, then just spying on these bitches".

The two blond's exited the black car, slipped across the street and walked up to the door of Cynthia's house.

The sound of Wendy's begging alerted them to the girl's fighting...

Jaclyn had been slapping her, and taunting her, blaming her for the death of her mother as Wendy was still tied to a kitchen chair, and was pleading with her to "please stop"...

"You killed my MOTHER!", Jaclyn spat, as she slapped her 'cherry-red' face, and continued to contemplate her murder...

Jaclyn had been forced to watch, while Wendy had allowed that huge snake to devour her mother Cindy. The act in itself was so heartless, and cruel that Jackie could barely stop herself from just snapping Wendy's scrauny neck...

"Please, just let me go, I didn't mean for it to happen, she was just so 'puny', and helpless, that she didn't seem like a 'Person', I mean-," Jackie cut her off', "Shut-UP!"

"Just Shut the Hell-UP, alright!", Jackie was so angry that she pounded her fist on the table in frustration...

When Jaclyn had been shrunk, she had experienced seeing Wendy as a enormas monster, and the sight of that 'gothic-witch', towering over the jail-cell(cage), was a vision that would haunt her dreams forever!

Luckily, for Wendy, the 'knocking' on the front door had distracted Jackie from strangling her...

"tap-tap-tap-tap-tap" "tap-tap-tap-tap"

The sound of someone at the door startled Jackie, and she quickly stuffed a rag into Wendy's mouth before she could scream...

"Don't you make a sound or I'll kill you!", Jackie warned the struggling girl...

"tap-tap-tap', Jackie?", Aggie called-out from the doorway...


"You make any noise at all an I'll slap your face off, got it?", Jackie warned the tied-up and gagged Wendy.


Jackie walked to the door and slowly opened it to see what the 'familiar-woman's' voice wanted. Aggie knew Cindy, and had met Jackie once before about a year ago, and had recognized her when she was spying on the group after the book-club party.

Jackie remembered Aggie, and stepped through the doorway, quickly closing it behind her, and forced a smile as she spoke to the middle-aged woman...

"Aggie, is that you?". "Yes, I remember you, you were at mom's house last year, with the other's at the house warming party, how are you, and what are you doing here?"

"Hello Jaclyn, this is Brittany", Aggie said, as she pointed out the younger blond woman standing behind her with her hand's on her hip's, impatiently tapping the toe of her right foot. Dark sunglasses covered both of the women's eye's as they stood on the entrance way step's and curiously inspected their surrounding's.

"Were here to talk to Cindy, and we thought that Wendy might be here?" Aggie questioned her, as she stepped closer, and tryed to see behind her through the window in the door.

"Yea, and Sarah was suppost to be here as well, have you seen any of them?" Brittany joined-in, and studied Jackie's nervous reaction...

Jackie knew that she needed help, and that Aggie could possably tell her what to do. She stepped back and opened up the door and let the two women inside...

Aggie instantly noticed Wendy sitting at the table, tied-up, and gagged. She quizzically turned back to Jackie and closely inspected her reaction to their sudden realization. The women sat down at the couch, and Jackie cleared her throat, and began to explain everything that had happened.






*****





Tweaker was sitting at her computer desk. She had the bag of 'powder-pack's' on her lap, and had removed one of them and was studying the small packet of fluffy white powder. She wanted to 'Test-it-out', and she knew that it was now or never...

She knew that her date for tonight was a single man in his 30's, and he was a delivery driver for a small dairy farm just outside of the city. He had no family, and Twila thought that he would be the 'perfect' subject to 'try-it-out' on.

Sam was his name, and Twila had met him, several week's before, at a little coffee shop in Fogsburg. They went out on a date, and Sam treated her like a lady, and was very attentive to her as they dined on steak and shrimp, and went to a all night dance club. He drove a newer pick-up truck, and it was very well cared for, he took her out every weekend, and he was a real 'Nice-guy'...


"Tweaker is my 'nick-name', but I don't care for it much" Twila told him, as the two of them sat tightly together in a booth-seat, in a darker corner of the club.

"Well, what do you want me to call you then?" Sam asked her, as he raised his voice above the loud music that blasted out of the speaker's.

After she thought for a brief moment, and pictured this man, as tiny as an 'action-figure', and helplessly in her possession 'Mistress', she thought to herself, contemplating his terror, as he looked up at her and saw her as a true giantess...


"Just call me Twila, O.K.?", she softly answered him, with a bashful reaction to his overly seductive presence's. His hot breath puffed on her neck, and she wanted to push him down in the seat, and rip-off his clothes and do him right there, in the back of the bar!

Twila was smooth as silk though, and 'When' it came to manipulating Men, she was smart about it. She had Sam thinking that she was a real 'Catch', and he was literally eating right out of her dainty little hand...

"Oh, that tickle's!", she squealed into his ear, as he slurped his tongue across her palm, licking the salt from it just before doing a scorching shot of Tequila, and then popping a slice of lime into his mouth...

She had told him that she was a R.N., and that she had a great job at the hospital in the city. Although, he made pretty good money as well, he only made half what her yearly salary would be...(if she were really an R.N.)...



*****



This would be their seventh date. Sam had offered to take her to a beach-house on the ocean. They could spend the entire weekend together, and just relax and enjoy themselve's. The Idea of having him there, all alone at that 'private' beach house, was very exciting for Twila as she thought about the posibilitys.

Sam was six foot tall, and 250 lb's of solid muscle, and a very formidable man. His bosse's beach-house wouldn't be loaned out to just 'anyone'. Sam was one of his best employee's, and had offered his beach-house to him more then two year's before, and Sam hadn't used it...

After he had met Twila, though he was a very sensible person, she had a very powerful effect upon him...

He was falling 'Hard' for this dainty little blond, her 5ft. 3 inch, little figure, had softened his heart and he thought that he would ask her to marry him, and what could be a better place then that little beach house on the Ocean....

He couldn't wait to get her there, and be together with her again. It had been almost an entire week since the two of them had been together, and he felt like a 'Kid' again, as he drove over to her apartment to pick her up...



*****



Tweaker dropped one of the packets into her purse, and stashed the rest of them inside her beach-bag. She had packed a small bag, and several changes of clothes. The phone buzzed in her purse, she answered it to find Sam's excited voice on the other end, telling her that he was on his way over, and to be ready for the time of her life!


"Oh Sweety I'm sooo-much 'MORE', than just 'ready' you big Ol' hunk O' Man, hee,hee,hee" She teased him, as he drove over and pulled into her driveway.


The hot sun was beating down on the pavement as they drove the three hour trip to the beach. When they arrived at the beach house, Twila was a little distracted by the sight of a group of teenage girl's playing volley-ball, just in front of Sam's bosse's 'private'-beach cabin...


A dozen or more young girl's were cluttering the beach front, and with their swim-suit's, and tiny bikini's on their sun-tanned skin, as it glissened in the bright sun-light. Sam drove into the carport, next to the neatly kept cabin, and parked the truck. He turned to Twila, and smiled with a 'Big-Dum' look on his face.


"So, ya wanna play some 'volley-ball?" he asked her. "No!", she snapped back, as she punched him playfully in the shoulder...


"I wanna' see the inside of this cute little cabin!" Twila whispered excitedly, as she pushed Sam toward the door...


"O.k, come on, let's check it out" he told her. "Let's see what all the fuss is about!"


After the two of them stepped into the small, front doorway, they realized that it hadn't been used for some time. They opened up all the windows to air-out the little beach cabin. Some sand and dirt had collected around the doors, and all the windows we're stained, and smudged, with grimy dust and dirt.


It would take some time, and a 'quick', wiping down, to ready the place. The two of them worked together, and soon had it cleaned-up and ready for moving-in...


"Oh look!" Twila shouted. "The moonlight will shine right into the sky-light!" she pointed-out, with the startling excitment of a 'dizzy-blond' cheerleader....


Sam was down on his knee's cleaning around the door frame, and quickly turned to look-up at her standing figure, just next to him.


Twila looked down at him, and from that angle, 'as it was'- she seemed to 'tower', above him...


Sam looked up at her standing there, she was wearing a pair of cargo short's and a tight T-shirt that revealed her better then average breast's. The short pant's were so tight, that her wide shapely hip's rounded out perfectly...


Her leg's weren't long, but very lean and smooth. The flip-flop's that she 'slapped-around' in were well worn, and broken-in. Her toe-nail polish high-lighted the rounded digit's with a bright colored green...


"Yes, it'll be nice to throw a blanket down right under it, and look-up at the stars", Sam answered her, in a scruffed voice, as he noticed how 'sexy' Twila looked from his 'lower' perspective.


"What do we do for lunch?", Twila asked, as she noticed him gawking up at her with a 'stupid-look' on his face...


"I Know what, 'I'd', like to have for lunch!", Sam announced, as he starred up between her bare thigh's and licked his lip's...


Twila smiled down at him, and slightly squatted down, lowering her crotch down closer to his waiting face.

She wriggled her hip's, and giggled with 'teasing' girlishness...


Sam reached up and grabbed her hip's, as he pulled her down onto the floor. He wrestled onto her 'playfully' strugling body, and easily pinned her down. Twila screamed, and tried to break free of his grasping hand's as he trapped her, and started covering her face with ripid 'pecking' kisses...


"Stop-it, Sam please-don't...Stop!", Twila faked a resisting fight.


"Oh, don't worry 'Blondie' I'm not gonna 'Stop', you sweet lil' thing you!", Sam whispered into her sweet smelling ear...


They were distracted by a knocking sound at the door, when they quickly realized that someone was peeking in at them from one of the open window's...


Sam quickly released her, and got-up off of the floor and stepped over to the window. A young girl, about seventeen was smiling in at the two 'love bird's', and her deeply-tanned skin was 'glowing' as Sam noticed how pretty the young girl was...


"Hi, I'm Diana, I'm in the next cabin...just down the beach a little way?", the young girl tried to break the awkwardness of the situation...


"My friend's and I were just playing a short game, or two, here- out-front? The storm, last week, blew-in a bunch of trash onto the beach in front of 'our' cabin, and we just moved down here, I hope that it's alright?" she continued, as she blushed with embarrasment from the 'sudden' interupting, of the two of them....

"Oh, yeah? Huh, well-that's alright, I guess...", Sam stuttered out, as his hand's readjusted his waist-band, and the 'stiffened' rod that tried to break free of his pant's...


Twila wasn't happy, and stepped over to confront the younger, blond girl...


"I hope that your 'little-Game', doesn't last Too-long? We are on a private beach ya' know?", she loudly spoke out at the tanned-skinned teenager...


"We were just going to move back up on the other side, sorry Mis, I hope we didn't cause any trouble for ya' all....", the teenager stepped back from the window, and quickly ran away...


"Well, you didn't have to be 'rude' to her.", Sam said, as he turned to face Twila.

"I wasn't 'Rude', I just don't think that they should be trespassing like that on private property", Twila snapped, as she stepped up closer to Sam...

"They weren't hurting anything, they were just 'playing', on the beach-there..." Sam informed her...

"OH?...Maybe, you want to go with her, and play volley-ball, is that it?", Twila snarled back at him.

"No!", Sam yelled. Then he caught himself, (as he heard what he'd said to her.) He laughed at himself, then turned to grab Twila's arm as she started to walk away from him...

"Oh, come-on sweety, I was just trying to be neighbourly to the kid, you didn't have to be so smart about it, was all that I was trying to say...", Sam explained.

"Let's just get our stuff carried in, and see if we can get that old 'Grill' fired-up, and throw a couple steaks on it, O.K.?", Sam continued to plead with her...

Twila didn't take it too hard, and was soon hanging some 'make-shift' curtain's on the open window's. She watched Sam, as he tried to get the rusty old grill cleaned-up...

The waves were gently splashing into the beach behind him, and Twila was trying to contain her excitment, as she thought about the tiny packet of powder, that was just inside of her purse...

She thought about waiting untill the next day, and just enjoying the night with him. She could get him in the morning, before he wakes-up, she could have a night together with him, then, in the morning she'd use the powder....
Ch. 38 Mindy's New Friend by wildcatman
The Decrement of Tom




By: wildcatman




Chapter 38









Back at Kelly's house, inside the bedroom....


"Please don't do this to him!", Sara's tiny voice screamed-up at the giantess Kelly...

"Mmm, yeah-that's right tiny man, try and get away, that feel's so wonderful!", her humongous voice rumbled out...

Kelly's huge finger's wrapped around Tom's tiny body and resricted any movement from his bound leg's, the glissening juice's completely covering his helpless, miniature form, as she wollowed his entire upper-body into her massive swollen lip's.

Her mighty thigh's rose-up on each side, as her long leg's bent at the knee's and winged-out from her waist-line, shifting, and spreading away in slow, alternating, motion's..

Sara was pinned down under the giantess left foot, and her tiny head was poking out from between her huge flexing toe's. She could barely see Tom's entrapped body within Kelly's conforming fist, as the ginormas woman casually used him as her wriggling 'pleasure-toy'...

Kelly's giantess body completely naked, and covered in a glissening coating of sticky sweat, she kept the tiny Sara trapped under her bare foot, and forced her to lick between her toe's. Tom was struggling to catch his breath, between the slow, repeating, insertion's, by the huge, 'inescapable' gripping finger's, that held him captive...

He was relentlessly plunged into her, huge, sweltering lip's, and pressed into the heated opening with a sweeping motion that swallowed him up, and squeezed him, then slowly pulled him back out again. Over, and over, he was pressed into the monstrous pussy, and slathered within it's slippery wall's.

The oven-like heat that swallowed him alive was taking his breath away, and he could barely hold-out for much more of this type of treatment...

He could hear Sara's pleading voice far below, as she despairingly screamed out in frustrated terror. Forced to watch, from below the mighty toe's of their giant female captress, she was constantly wrestling with the rubbery pad's of the huge, sweaty-toe's, as they relentlessly wriggled, and tormented her...

Tom gasped, and coughed as he was once again pulled free of the sweltering mammoth, and re-coated with a fresh glissening layer of hot sticky oil-like juice...

"Stop, please-just, stop, your killing him!", Sara yelled-out. The huge grasping toe's clamped around her tiny form, and squeezed her up tightly...

The huge voice of the giantess Kelly rumbled through the floor of the huge, flat, plain-like, matress...


"Oh, come-on Tiny one, try and 'fight-me', Mmmmm, it feel's sooo-good!"

The air around Tom was heavily 'scented' with a strong, feminine musk, that created a thick, foggy-cloud that he was forced to suck-in, as he 'gasped' for another quick-breath, just before he was so 'expectantly', pressed back into the heated engulfment!

Kelly had his tiny body gripped tightly within her tingling pussy, and she fought the erge to 'crush-him', as she slid him in and out with a tantilizingly slow 'pumping' motion. The intense 'feeling' was so incredable for her, it was driving her 'wild'...

Sara's tiny, naked boob's, were pressed down under the ball of her left foot, they felt so soft, and smooth, her tiny lung's pumping rapidly as she tryed to breath underneath her enormas toe's...

Tom's wild struggling, had gotten weaker, and she 'knew' that her pussy was sufficating him, but she just couldn't stop herself, her inner-thigh's clamped together over her hand, and she squeezed violently as her first wave's of orgasmic spasum's erupted from deep within her loin's...


The trembling shock-wave's clamped down around his body, and he felt a couple of his rib's crack from the violent pressure. He screamed out in pain, but his mouth quickly filled with juicy fluid's. The pressure increased like never before,...he felt his body 'crushing', and the burning pain shocked his spine as he convulsed, and contorted in the vise-like entrapment...

Kelly bucked her hip's, and arched her back... "Ohh, YES!", she squealed out in ecstasy, as her mind slipped into the throw's of orgasmic bliss, her body crushing down on the wriggling body of the helpless miniature man...

Sara fought to break free of the heavy weighted foot that forcefully pressed her tiny body down deeply into the surface of the huge bed. The tremendous hip's of the giantess rocked, and bucked wildly, causeing the entire bed to tremble, and quake...

Sara felt her body being crushed, and her chest imploding as the masive female foot smashed her down, and mashed her little body into a bloody pulp!


Kelly was drunk with orgasmic pleasure, and had lost control of her body's own 'lustfully' powerful manipulation's. Her body rocked with crushing explosion's of erupting, female ejaculation's...


It took her several minute's to catch her breath, and bring herself back down, as she realized that her tiny pet's weren't moving!


"Oh No, ...NO,..NO,..NOOOOO!






*********




Sara jerked around sideway's, and sat up, she was covered in sweat and trembling like a mouse in a trap!

She opened her eye's, and looked over at Tom who was sleeping soundly beside her...

"Tom, Tom!....Wah Happened?", she shouted at him...

Tom was startled awake, and slowly rose-up to see Sara's frightened face staring into his...

"Huh?...What?..what's wrong?", Tom slowly, and awkwardly found himself within the bar's of the metal birdcage, with Sara shaking, and trembling, right next to him.

He grabbed hold of her, and pulled her closer and tryed to settle her down. Sara clung to him as she broke down and started to cry...

Tom looked out through the bar's, out into the humungous bedroom to find the giantess Kelly sound asleep in her huge bed. The dimly lit room seethed with her bodily aroma, a powerful scent of colosal female musk...

"It was just a 'Bad-Dream', we're alright, just take a deep breath Sara, it's O.K. baby....settle down", Tom soothed her, as he rubbed her bare back...

He could feel his sticky skin as it stuck to her's, the dryed juice's were completely covering his naked body. He pulled Sara closer, and kissed her...

Sara kissed him back, and the two of them fell together as they cuddled-up, and tried to forget about where they were...

It was early morning, Tom could see the first light of day, as the curtain on the window started to glow. He held onto Sara and tried to calm the distraught girl. She was so terrified that she hadn't slept since she had been shrunk, and the lack of sleep was starting to take it's toll on her...




*****




Hailey was awakened by the sound of the young giantess's alarm clock. She looked down, out of the window, and she could see her... 'Mindy', she had treated her very good, the young girl giant, whom was just a year older than her, and was simply delighted to have Hailey as a tiny, human, pet... As Hailey sat up, and slid out of her bed, she stretched, and yawned out. The pizza and cookie's, they had shared the previous night was still in the air, as Hailey noticed the large crumb's, and huge chewed-on crust's that laid scattered about on the floor of the large doll-house that had become her home.

She was terrified of the giant girl, at first. Although, when Mindy started telling her about everything that the two of them could do together, Hailey started to become interested in the huge girl, as a actual 'friend'...

Mindy had given her several pairs of shoes, and pants, all sort's of dolly clothing, and everything that was inside of the huge, immaculate doll house. Mindy's bedroom was enormas, and the young girl's mother had given her everthing that she wanted, as the scattered toy's and other colorful objects cluttered up the shelve's and half of the carpeted floor.

Mindy had told her, reassuring her, that she wouldn't let anything 'bad' happen to her. After the way that Hailey had screamed and cried, for what seemed like hours, the young giantess started to realize what it must be like for her, as a tiny, 'dolly-sized' girl...


"Don't woory, I not gonna hurt you, or let nothin' happen to you!", Mindy held the tiny Hailey up close, and cuddled her against her neck...

The curly hair of the giant girl formed a curtain around her hand, and swept around in a warm, enveloping cocoon. Sheilding out the brightly lit room, and comforting tiny Hailey, as she held her softly in her hand, with a gentle, loving, embrace.

After she had been dressed, and delivered into the doll house, with a gentle release from the girl giant's huge hand, Hailey began to settle down and relax...

The giant-sized surrounding's, of the huge bedroom, had now became the new, 'outside world' for her, as she grew accustomed to the doll house fixture's and the stiffness of the bed, and her clothing and such...

"We can watch a movie, or play a game, anything that you want!", Mindy whispered, while peering into the open faced wall of the large dollhouse.

Hailey was still quite unsure of this bright-eyed giantess, as she backed away into the plastic-coated wall of the miniature bedroom. The heavy movement's of her massive size reminded her of just how small, and helpless that she had become...

The vibration was easily felt through the floor, when the young giantess stepped across the "outside', floor, and came close to the side of the miniature house. The tremor's sent shock-wave's that were a sudden, and constant reminder...

Her large face was very intimidating, as her huge eye's sparkled, and flickered, with a daunting possessiveness, that seemed to penetrate, deeply, while they effortlessly inspected her like a brand new 'plaything'.

"What's yer name?", Mindy asked, as she smiled into the room.

"Hailey", the trembling little girl answered the huge female face.

"I'm Mindy, your new owner, and I'm gonna take very good care of you, Hailey!"

"Are you hungry?", she asked her. "We can have something to eat if you like?

Hailey was very hungry, but the thought of food made her feel sick. Her nerve's were scattered, and her tiny stomach churned with burning acid...

Hailey shook her head, and turned away from the giant girl, to look around the doll house bedroom. The painted wall's, and plastic sticker's that created the image of a dresser, and a lamp, was a fakeness that was a little disturbing for the trembling girl.

Suddenly with a quick flash, a pile of dresses poured out onto the floor...

Hailey quickly turned back to see the huge hand pulling away, after dumping the huge pile of cloths into the floor of the tiny bedroom...

"Here, these are 'ALL' your's!", Mindy's resounding voice blasted from above.

Some of the dresses looked familiar, she herself had some of these, at home in her own dollhouse. The similarity of the mini-sized clothes seemed to have a calming effect on the girl. The sight of this collection was a form of something 'in-common', and Hailey felt like this situation might not be so horrible after all...

She quickly sorted through the huge pile, and found some things that she could actually wear. (although, most of the piece's were too large, she still found some shorts, and a shirt that she quickly pulled-on, and discovered that she could wear them.)

"You look so cute in that!", the giant girl's voice echoed into the room, with an excited tone...

"Look at you, your just the right size for a dolly!", Mindy was elated, and felt a instant connection with tiny Hailey, as she wished that she could shrink herself down, and climb into the dollhouse and play with her too!

"Here, these shoes might fit ya?" "Try them on!" "I have more, if you like!" the giantess whispered with excitment.

Hailey found a firm, but fitting pair of tennis shoe's, and slipped them onto her feet. They were a little bit stiff, but they felt better then going barefoot all the time. She stood up, and walked around the pile of cloths, and circled the room a few times...

"You like 'em?", Mindy asked the tiny, dolly-sized girl. "I wish that 'I', had a pair like that!"

Hailey had to giggle at that, as she imagined the giant foot of the collosal girl 'trying' to put-on, the tiny-sized shoe's...

"I'm going to get us some breakfast, stay here, I'll be right back, kay?", the giantess girl told her.

Hailey looked up to watch the giant girl walk across the huge outside room, and open the door, and disappear through it into the vast opening into what appeared to be a hall-way. The sound of her feet thudding away faded out into the distance...

Hailey thought about her sister. She wondered what was happening to her and Tom, as she stepped up to the edge of the opened-out wall, and starred out across the incredable space of the little-girl's gigantic bedroom.

She noticed the cluttered dirty clothes of the young giantess, scattered out across the floor. She thought about her own room and a pang of fear stabbed her as she felt the sting of homesickness within her gut. She wondered if Sara was alright, and if she would ever see her again. The thought of being seperated from her sister made her feel sad, and she started to break down and cry...

Mindy smiled in at her when she returned to find tiny Hailey exactly were she had left her. The smell of sweet sugary donut's swirled into the tiny bedroom, as Mindy chewed a mouthfull, and set the plate down onto the roof of the dollhouse, and reached her hand into the room to allow Hailey to climb into her open palm.

"Come-on, it's alright" "I hope you like chocolate donut's?" the giant girl whispered, as her sweetened breath wafted into the tiny bedroom...

Hailey causously crawled into the soft warm palm, and quickly sat down in the cupped center, and held onto the side of the huge thumb while the giant hand slowly lifted up, and drifted out of the room...

Floating upward, Hailey was slowly lifted up to the roof-top, and parked next to a huge plate of chocolate donut's!

The size of them was overwhelming. The holes in the middle, were easily large enough for her to climb through, and the golf-ball sized sprinkle's looked like colorful gem's coating the outside of the giant-sized donut's!

Hailey climbed onto the plate, and sat down as the plate then smoothly lifted up, and floated over to the huge surface of the giant girl's bedspread...

The pizza, that they had shared the evening before, was still lingering in her mouth as she stood up and stepped over to one of the donuts. Mindy's thumb, and fore-finger pinched-off a chunk of chocolate cake, and crumbled it up in front of her, and drifted away...

"Try some!" "There really good!", Mindy whispered, as she watched the tiny doll-sized girl reach down and pick up a tiny peice of one of the crumbs that she had just broken off at her feet...

Hailey took a bite, and chewed up the sweet tasting chocolate cake as she was then slightly shaken by the sudden movement, when the giant girl leaned over, and clamped her finger's around a whole donut, and lifted it away with a quick effortless swiftness.

Her giggling rumbled out above, as she peered down at her tiny playmate, and chomped down on the rounded donut, and took a huge bite out of the side of it...

Hailey watched with a bit of fear, as the giant mouth devoured a huge chunk of donut, and smiled down at her with a giddy look of amuzment...

Mindy's pajama's top had tiny picture's of kittens on it, and the softened material scrunched and crinkled as she moved her upper body around and shifted her rear-end on the bed. The giantess girl, laid down on her side, and stretched out across the bed...

"You like the donut's?", Mindy asked her tiny friend.

Hailey nodded up to her, and finally smiled. The choclate did taste good, and Hailey was reminded that her sister Sara would have never allowed her to have them for breakfast...

Hailey giggled softly, as she thought about the amount of donut that she could eat, Now. The sight of the huge, giant-sized donut, was a awesome sight from the tiny girl's perspective....






********
Ch. 39 Aggie Close's-in on Tom by wildcatman
The Decrement of Tom




By: wildcatman




Chapter 39







Sam turned on the gas at the propane tank and waited for a moment to let the rubber line clear itself. The grill hadn't been used for quite some time, and he was a little unsure about the cracking rubber on the fuel line...

He struck a wooden match, and slowly lowered it down to the pilot hole. The flame flickered, and swiftly ignited the burners. He stepped back and watched the grill slowly heat up.

Tweaker brought out the steaks, and placed then onto the round table next to the grill. The small patio that the Beach house had was a cozy little area in the back, and the smell of the nearby ocean gently blew across the sand.

Sam took the steaks and carefully placed them onto the smoldering grate's, and adjusted the gas flow with the plastic knob just under the bottom section of the old grill.

The sound of the young girl's playing volley-ball, just up the beach, could be heard as their laughter resounded from the group.

Twila's finger's fluttered through Sam's hair, as she mussed-it-up, and tried to distrack his attention from the grill...

"Wait-a-sec, Tweak, I want to make sure that this grill isn't leaking gas, o.k.?", Sam warned her, as he gently grabbed her wrist and held it down to the side...

The flames grew, and the grill heated-up nicely. The steaks started to sizzle and the smoke wafted into the air and swirled around, drifting up toward the next cabin on the beach, the one that the group of young girl's were useing...

Twila had changed into her string-bikini, and as Sam did a final check on the gas grill, he turned to notice the 'canary-yellow' bikini, that Twila had tightly fitted around her rounded bum, and perfect breast's...

"Wow, that looks amazing on you!", Sam exclaimed, as he slowly let his eye's travel around her nearly naked body...

"You-Like?", she whispered. As she played innocent, and blushed a little at his sudden attention to her 'new' swim-suit.

Sam grabbed her shoulder's, and starred into her eye's, she was a very pretty woman and Sam was falling deeper, and deeper, for her...'and, she knew it'.

Twila had changed her mind, as she changed into her bikini, and inside the fist of her left-hand, was the opened powder-pack. She ran her finger's through his hair,... she was 'secretly', spreading the powder around within it.

Sam had no idea how his life was about to change!

Twila stood up on her tip-toe's, and could barely reach his chin, and she had to pull down on his neck, as he bent down to kiss her...



****


Just up the beach.....

Diana, and the other girl's were still playing beach-volley-ball, after they had moved their net up there, to get away from the beach-house that Sam and Twila were useing. They had been playing for most of the morning, and had decided to take a break...

The smell of the steaks, from Sam's grill filled the air and the girl's were ready to get something to eat themselve's. The group of girl's were on 'spring-break' from school, and had pooled their money together, to come to the beach for the week or two....

Holly, was a tall, sandy-haired blond, and as she carried the ball and walked over to were Diana was sitting, next to a large nylon umbrella, she smelled the steaks and yelled out to the group...

"I'm starving!", as she cupped the ball, and swiftly punched-it, (purposely)- toward Sam's cabin....

The volley-ball shot-up into the air, and drifted higher, and higher, as it arched over toward their neighboring beach-house...

Diana giggled, as she watched the spinning ball float over and drop-down, right into the patio area of Sam and Twila's...

"Oop's, I'll get it,...sorry!", stifling a laugh, Holly flipped her hair back, and broke into a jog as she started to run down the beach to retrieve the 'lost' ball.

Holly had to circle around some broken tree limb's, and other debris that had drifted-in to the beach, and had washed ashore...

She paced her long leg's, as she effortlessly trotted-over and jogged-up to the patio area behind the little beach house...

She suddenly froze, when she looked up to see that little blond woman, standing over a man, who-'strangely', seemed to be getting 'smaller', and 'smaller!'...

His clothes were crumpling around his feet, as he slowly, diminished, in-size....

She stopped, and watched the woman in the yellow bikini, slowly squat down, as the screaming man, continued to shrink away!

His muted crie's were muffled, and dwarfed, as he screamed-up at the bikini-clad blond!

The girls, hadn't been noticed by Twila,... as she was totally 'focusing-in' on, the amazing shrinking process that was so incredably 'happening', right before her very own eye's. Sam was slowly, becoming just a miniature version of his former self, a tiny naked man, screaming-up at her to "please, Help-Me!"...

Diana had just silently jogged-up, and stopped right next to Holly, her mouth fell-open, and both girl's watched as the 'shrinking'-process continued to happen!

Sam was 'screaming-up' at Twila,(despairately, pleading for her to "help-him!") but, she didn't seem to 'react', the way that he would have suspected.... She slowly grew Larger, and Larger...starring down at him with a domineering smile...


Unbeknownst, to Twila, the whole group of 'fourteen' teenaged-girl's, had gathered up around the area, slightly consealed by some of the driftwood, and other debris that had washed-in, and cluttered up around the little beach-house area, they all watched with disbelief, and total amazement, as this bizarre phenomenom unfolded before them!

Sam's head dwindled down in size, as it slipped inside of the inlargeing neck-hole inside of his T-shirt. His tiny crie's decreased as well, as he became smaller, and smaller...

Diana clamped her hand's over her mouth, and tried to prevent herself from screaming. The red-headed girl next to her wasn't as quick, and reacted as a young girl would most likely do...

"Oh-MY-GOD!", she screamed, "What's happening ta'him!", she blerted-out in complete shock!

Twila quickly turned to see the entire group of bikini-clad girl's encircling the back-area. They were 'all' starring, in disbeleif, astonished by the incredable sight of a fully grown man suddenly 'shrinking', down to the size of a childs DOLL!

Sam could no longer see anything, as he dwindled down into the huge circus-tent-sized, T-shirt, that completely swallowed him up, as he shrank-on down, to about six-inches tall...

His naked body curled-up into a ball, a protective reaction to his sudden situation, his mind seemed to draw a blank, as he tightly hugged his knee's and pulled himself into a fetal position...

He heard Twila's voice, suddenly, and startlingly, 'Loud', as she seemed to 'Roar-out', with an amplified blast of nerve-wracking sound!

"GET-OUT-O-HERE!", "YOU GIRL'S ARE TRESPASSING!"


The sound-wave's struck his tiny-sized ear's with an alarming blast of incredable force!


"What are you, 'DOING' ta-him?", a girl's voice resounded. "Are you some kind of 'witch' or something?"


"I Said, GET-OUT!", Twila's voice erupted. "I'm gonna call the POLICE!"


Diana could plainly see, and quickly recognized, that the woman wasn't a bit happy about all of these girls witnessing this 'strangeness'...


"Oh, well,-why don't you go ahead, and call them then, 'because', I think that your little 'boyfriend' there, needs some serious 'Help'...", Diana defiantly answered her.


Sam could hear the monstrous female voice's, as they yelled back and forth at one another. He held his hand's over his ear's and struggled to protect them from the 'booming' sound-wave's that shattered his nerve's with the emaculate noise!


"Get-Out!" "Get-Out!", "I Said, Get-Out!", Twila continued to scream at them, as she walked toward them and threatened the young girl's by balling up her fist and shaking it at them...

"Your not going to do anything lady, why weren't you trying to help him, Huh?", Diana answered her.

"You did this to him, didn't you?", Holly, the tall red-head joined in, and stepped-up to face Twila...

"You girl's better get out of here, right-now!", Twila warned them, as if she were about to do something to them...

"Or-What?...Huh?", Diana retorted, as she and the other's stood their ground...

"Yeah, what are you gonna do if we don't?", Renee' stepped-up and circled around the middle-aged blond, crowding around her along with the other's...

"How did you 'Do-That', huh?", Diana asked her, as she stepped-up, and faced Twila with an aggressive posture.

"You got some kind of 'Shrinking'-Gun, or something?", Diana continued to press her...

The young, athletic, college girl's slowly surrounded Twila, and she was soon overwhelmed by their number's. She tryed to break out of their encroaching circle, but they blocked her escape, and grabbed her arm's and pulled her toward the sliding-door of the beach-house...

The girl's quickly took her inside, and forced her to sit-down at one of the kitchen chair's. One of the other girls' gathered up the pile of clothes, (that contained the shrunken Sam, inside) and carefully carried them into the beach-house...




*******



Sam felt the heavier cloth of his own clothes, as they were gently compressed around him. He felt the ground drop away, as he was swiftly lifted up, quickly, elevated up, and swept around in a sweeping motion...

His stomach sank, as the swift lifting motion 'pulled' at his gut...

He nearly passed-out, when he was suddenly 'dumped-out', into the center of a huge round table. He caught his breath, and got up onto his knee's. He couldn't have prepaired himself for the sudden sight of what his eye's adjusted on...

Huge face's of several, 'giant-sized' girl's, starred down at him with surprized expression's. Their silence was terrifying, as they gasped, and starred at him with confusion, and disbelief...

He looked around and saw Tweaker, tied-up and gagged at the other end of the table. She was red-faced, and struggling at the bindings that the girls had used to tie her up with...

He felt a cold chill pass through his body, as he realized that he was completely naked, and the size of a small Doll, and he was as 'vunerable' as a baby bird!

One of the giant girl's placed her hand down onto the table-top, and opened her finger's out, and spread them apart, 'unconsciously' she pressed her palm down onto the table, as she studied the tiny, human, man, that was cowering down before her.

Sam watched the huge female hand, as the finger's spread apart, and spidered-out, and firmly pressed down onto the surface of the huge plain-like table-top. The sight of the huge hand was frightening, Sam could see that it could easily capture him up, and most certainly 'overpower' him!

The pink nail-polish seemed to 'glow', as he studied the giantess hand. The way that it effortlessly moved, seemed so strange to him, something 'that' fucking large, wasn't suppose to be able to be so 'agile', and swift!

The thumb-nail, scratched against the side of the nail on the fore-finger, she was casually and excitedly 'picking', at her nail's...

The action was disturbing, as Sam watched this enormas female hand, casually 'picking' at her fingernail's!

Tweaker's sudden squealing drew the attention of the group, and they glanced away to face her. The girl that was closest to her, grabbed her hair and scoulded her...

"Be Quiet, Bitch!", she barked. "You'll scare the little guy..."

Tweaker couldn't break free, and moaned with defeat, as she slumped over and let out a gasp of breath...

Sam was literally, terrified! The gigantic size of these teenaged girl's was just simply magnificent, they were like collosal goddess-like being's...

Two of the girls started seaching through their luggage, and quickly found the other 'powder-pack's' that were inside of Twila's beach bag. They carried the bag-full of packs into the kitchen, and handed them to Diana. She inspected them, and asked Twila what they were...

Twila didn't answer, but the way that she turned red-faced told Diana everything that she wanted to know...

The girl's now had the 'powder', but they didn't know how to use it. Diana was going to get that information out of Twila, one way or the other, and she could be very persuasive when she wanted something,...and she definitely, wanted to know how to use this incredable stuff!




******




Aggie released Wendy, and untied her hand's. She pleaded with the women to let her go, but Brittany and Aggie weren't going to do that,...not, untill they had all the information that they wanted. The way that Jaclyn was acting toward Wendy, revealed to Aggie that, she would have most-likely, killed the 'goth-girl', if they hadn't arrived when they did...

Aggie found out about the powder, and how to use it. She also knew about Cindy, and her boyfriend's death, 'ironic', she thought, as she imagined what it must have been like, for that poor man, to be 'crushed' to death inside the anus of a giant woman...

Cindy had gotten her just-due, she thought, as she heard Jackie telling her about how the snake had just swallowed the miniature woman...Alive!

Jackie being forced to watch, on the other hand,... as the huge snake swallowed-up her mother, was quite disturbing, and she did feel sorry for the young girl, she would surely never forget an experience such as that for the rest of her life!

Aggie decided to leave Jaclyn alone, and let her stay there at home and sort out her own problem's. However, Wendy would be coming along with them, as they left for Twila's place, to retrieve the rest of the powder, and capture Tom, and Sara, and her little sister Hailey...

Aggie wanted to capture Tom, and turn him over to the police, after she figured out how to return him, and the two girls, back to their 'normal-size' of course...

"If she could just get ahold of some of that shrinking powder", Aggie thought to herself, as she gathered up Wendy, and forced her to walk out to the car. The three women took off for Twila's place, leaving Jackie sitting on the couch at her mother's.





********
End Notes:

Will Sam survive?  Will Aggie catch up with Tom?  Will Tom and Sara survive with Kelly?  Will young Hailey decide to become B.F.F's with the giantess girl Mindy?  The decrement continues.....

Ch. 40 Attack of the 50 ft. Beach Babe's by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Sam discovers that he is completely helpless.  The waves splatter against the beach, as the giant girl's take over the beach house...

The Decrement of Tom




By: wildcatman




Chapter 40









Sam felt the huge finger. It was actually going to touch him. He trembled with terror, as the huge, pink, nail, slowly lowered down upon him...

The size of it was just so intimidating, a teenage girl's fingertip...

It could so easily, and quickly, just 'flick-him', and he would feel like he was hit by a fucking truck!

He cowered down at the sight of it, as the warmth from the massive finger came into contact with his bare backside. The soft texture of the large rounded pad covered his entire left shoulder, as the giant girl curiously reached out and placed her fore-finger down softly on his trembling body...

"Oh My, he feel's 'SO' weird!", Holly announced to the other giant girl's who's faces hovered over the table-top, and anxiously watched the tiny, naked man.

His 'smallness' was so cute, and 'charming'...

He looked so adorable. His muscular male body was very well developed, and toned. His tanned skin, and flexing arm's seemed to glow, he was sweating so much, and starring up at them with his tiny little frightened eye's...

Jade was sitting next to Holly, and giggled as she watched him react to her friend's fingertip, touching him...

Jade's big brown eye's glimmered with delight, as she reached out and pointed her finger at him, slowly, lowering it towards his tiny, helpless, form...

"Let me, I wanna see what he feel's like 'Too", She whispered, in an excited girlish tone!

Jade's fluorescent-green nail-polish, on her long, blade-like, fingernail's was a sudden shock to see, as she was a little 'faster' at, reaching toward him, and her dagger-like fingertip's enclosed around his bare shoulder's and firmly gripped him with a squeezing grasp...

He tried to get up from his kneeling position, and wanted to move away from the giantess hand. He stood up, and her finger's wrapped around him, and her fist closed up, trapping him within it...

Sam pushed hard against the inside muscle of her softened, fore-finger. It had no effect at all, and he was slowly, lifted up off of the surface of the tabletop!

He rose up, slowly, and silently floated closer to the huge set of sparkling brown-eye's!

His naked leg's were clamped-up tightly, and firmly squeezed together, as she carefully shifted his tiny being over to her face, to take a closer look at him...

"Well, Hello there little guy", she was literally trembling with excitment.

Sam could feel her vibrating, as she held him effortlessly before her inquisitive eye's...

"My, oh-my, aren't you just the cutest, little thing, that we've ever seeeen!", she was giddy with curiosity....

She turned him around, slowly rotating and turning him in all direction's. She giggled at the way that he tried to push against her finger, as if he could actually move it...

"Don't worry, little man, I'm not going to drop you", she whispered into his face, with a hot breath of sultry steam...

Her breath washed over his entire face, the smell of grape bubble gum, mixed with a sourness of spoiled meat, flowed out around his head nearly taking his breath away!

Jade giggled at his reaction, and purposely blew a long breath into his tiny face...

Sam was forced to close his eye's, and hold his breath, as she 'playfully', blew a warm, scented, giantess kiss...

The fist that held him, began to wobble, and shake, as she burst into a fit of laughter!

He felt like he was inside a 'cherry-picker', at least 20 feet above the surface of the huge tabletop, and the control's had gone 'wild'!

He looked over at the brown-eyed girl's glissening eye's as she gleefully giggled with resounding, excited laughter!

He felt his body being squeezed a little tighter, and she began to tilt him around, and swing him about, in all different direction's.

He gripped his tiny finger's, of both hand's, into the side of her huge thumb and bended forefinger, as they formed a soft enclosure completely around his upper body...

She teased him, and faked a 'Surprized-expression' on her face, then suddenly dipped him down swiftly, and quickly brought him back-up, in a sweeping motion....

"Ooop's-Seee-Daisy!", she whispered, as she floated his tiny body up, and all around before her glimmering brown eye's...

"Aww, look at him, isn't he just so, Cute!", she blerted out, as she brought him up uncomfortably close to her mouth, and suddenly pressed his entire face into the cusioning pillow's of her massively huge lip's!

"MMMmmmmmmm,...Wha!", her huge mouth erupted with a wett, popping Kiss...

Jade's finger's loosened, and gently tilted him, so that he was laying-back, her encircling finger's slowly opened-away, and left him sitting inside the giant girl's flattened palm...

His bare-naked body was completely coated with glissening sweat, as heat from the teen-giantess hand, had over-heated his tiny-sized form. Sam looked around nervously, and gripped at the side's of the huge, floating palm, he could feel the slightest movement, as she silently floated him all around high-up above the giant-sized table-top...

Jade dipped him and, lifted him, gently... "God, he doesn't even weigh 'anything'!", she estimated his weight, as she gently tossed his miniature form.

Sam wiped his hand's across his face, trying to clear the smattering of greasy, sweet-tasting lip-gloss, and salty sweat...

A wall of giantess face's moved-in closer, and crowded together to examine him. The sight of their huge, beautiful, face's as they curiously inspected him, was titillating,...but, terrifying too.

He held his breath, as they smiled down at him. The unsteady movement's of the giant girl's palm, kept him shifting, and bobbing all around in wobbling motion's...

Slightly moving, and shifting, in a constant, unsteady 'wobbling'.

"Look at his tiny finger's", Jade whispered. "They feel so 'weird'!".

Their bikini top's lined-up, forming a row, along the edge of the encircling table. The colorful mass of gigantic boob's pressed-in around him, completely overtaking his entire view. His heart was pounding with excitment, his eye's flickered, and flashed, as he feared for his life.

Jade's palm slowly lowered, settling down onto the table-top. Sam causously crawled out onto the cooler surface of the table.

The wall of face's instantly advanced, and moved-in closer, several gasps, and high-pitched squeal's erupted all around him....

Watching his 'movement', delighted them. He was so tiny. So small. So incredably adorable,....they were all completely fasinated with his little helpless male form!

"Oh look at him, he must be scared, he's so 'little' now", a female voice whispered.

"God, he's really 'sexy' though,...look at his ab's,...Mmmmmmm-yummy, ah,ha..ha, ha, ha!"

"Yeah, couldn't ya just 'Eat-um-UP'!". "Aww, haw, haaww... He Is, 'Super-CUTE!"

"Mmmmm I wonder, what he taste's like?". "STOP-It!" "Don't scare-em like THAT!"

"Ah, Ha,..ha,ha,ha,..heh,..heh,heh,heh,heh,"


Sam was completely surrounded. His head filled with the blended mixture of several different perfume's, and fruity shampoo's. The scent of their sun-tan lotion, and tanned skin, sent 'fireworks-off' inside his swirling head....

This group of girl's would have intimidated him at his normal size. The entire group was very pretty, and athletic. Tall and shapely, very well developed, they could have all, easily been 'vicky's secret', super-model's...

Sam tried to cover his naked manhood, as he sat before the group of starring giantess eye's. The hungry look that eminated from them, seemed to drain away what little strength he had left...

He scooted on his butt, and moved backward, away from the closest one, but this awkward, 'crabwalk-like' movement, only moved him closer to the sandy-haired german girl right behind him...

Taylor couldn't resist. She just had to touch the 'tiny-sized' litte male. He looked so much smaller, then her toy-sized dog's. She had two tiny 'Toy-Poodle's', and they could have easily used Sam for a 'chew-toy'.

Taylor's long, slender finger's, comformed around his upper body with a cupping entrapment. She squeezed lightly, only enough to capture the miniature man. Her powerful finger's gripped-up around him and forced his arm's down, as they clamped his kicking leg's together and gathered Sam up within her single hand.

Sam couldn't contain his frightened scream, as the shock of her huge finger's suddenly caught him, and immobilized him, restricting any movement from his neck down, she carefully lifted him up to her smiling face.


"Va-att ave wee-eer',... So-ew, ittie-bittie-tinie-wienie", she quietly whispered. "Mmmmm.., Yass, You are VERY SMALL!", Taylor's german accent spluttered out, in an eruption of juicy, girlish, spendor...


Her bronze-skin glissened on her shoulder's and chest. She had a well developed sun-tan, and her tall, lean, body was overwhelming to Sam as he despairately tryed to break free of her huge clamping fist...


"Stop-It, Please, just let me GO!", Sam screamed up at her tremendous face, finally finding his voice.



"Vot?, Jew do not 'Like'?", Tayor tilted her head to one side, and starred down at him quizically...


"Please, ladie's, just...", Sam was interupted. "SO CUTE, He Talk's!", Taylor announced to the surrounding girl's...



Laughter filled the room, as she held him out for everyone to see. Displaying Sam's tiny head as it poked out from the top of her gripping fist...


Sam was floated around before them. A slow, sideways, sweeping motion, took him past their huge glimmering eye's. A wall of teenage giantess face's flowed past him, each one more excited then the last...


Holding tightly as he could, he gripped at the huge finger that encircled his waist. He was pushing his tiny finger's through the conforming space between hers, and his naked body felt compressed, and squished-up...


Taylor's finger's were very smooth, and soft, but Sam's natural human instinct forced him to search for something to hang on to!

The distance to the floor was terrifying, and if he fell from her hand from so high-up, he would surely break a leg!

Another set of sparkling fingernail's fluttered up, swept around, and swiftly formed an open-palmed platform, right next to him. Megan's voice resounded as she spoke...


"My Turn Now", she said, as she held her hand out next to Taylor's enclosed fist which tightened-up a little, at first, then slowly relaxed, as Sam was released, and quickly dumped-out into the shorter girls open palm...

Sam flopped-down into the center of the young girl's giant hand, and her finger's quickly folded-up around him, securely embracing his tiny, naked body. Her huge face appeared closely, as she excitedly held him up to her child-like eye's, and gleefully inspected him...

Megan was a naturally, brown-skinned latino. Her big dark eye's filled with a sparkling passion as she studied the miniature sized man...

"So Sweet", she softly whispered. "What's your name, little man?", Megan adoringly breathed, while examining the wriggling little naked male...

Sam started to answer her, but was cut-off as she suddenly just giggled-out, right into his trapped face...

"We'll call you, "Wiggle's!", she blerted out, bursting out laughing at his rediculious attemt's to free himself from her encircling fingertip's...

"Mr. Wiggle's", she confirmed. Still holding him up intimidatingly close to her massive mouth...


Sam couldn't believe this. He was so helpless and tiny, that he couldn't even defend himself from a single little mouse, let alone a 'whole group', of giant-sized, teenage girl's!

Megan casually held him up within her single hand, as 'effortlessly' as she would hold her 'cell-phone'. The entire group wanted to hold him, and he was carefully passed around among the whole team of female giant's. Their delicate finger's caressing, and gripping at his nakedness, fondling his tiny cock, lovingly, stroking it, and tugging at it...

Within mere moment's, Sam's 'incredulously' tiny-cock, was twitching at their huge fingertip's, and he was being driven mad by their exquisite touching. He had never felt such tantilizing pleasure. The twisting and tugging was so deluging, and dominating, that he could barely maintain his mental bearing's!

He was experiencing such a overwhelming amount of complete stimulation, and at such an overabundance, his body became paralized with orgasmic pleasure!

He strained at the huge female fingertip's, as the massive giantess face's formed a circle around above him.

He almost came, when several strands of blond hair was swept across his struggling body. The girl giant had purposely, twisted-up a brissle of her blond mane, and used it like a paint brush, twiddling it over his throbbing little diddler, and swirling it around in a quick, tighly-formed, figure eight...

The feeling was so arrousing. Although, at the same time he was so frightened, that he couldn't 'relax' enough to let himself go!

The pounding of his heart was causing his body to simultaneously 'jerk', at every pumping throb, he was quivering like a scarred rabbit, and his fully erect cock twitched, and reeled, at the slightest touch from the huge fingertip's that playfully toyed with him...

Jennifer was the oldest girl there. At 27, she was the most experienced of the group, and as she causiously stepped up to see the tiny man, she felt a sudden tightening in her loin's, as she laid her big blue eye's on his struggling little naked form...

Her bra-less, white tank-top, revealed her large breast's, and her cut-off sweat-pant's were skin-tight, and well worn.

Her fully-rounded butt, flexed and gently wobbled as she stood on her tippy-toe's to see over Megan's shoulder. The sight of this muscular, middle-aged man, being held within her friend's palm, while the other girl's took turns teasing him and masturbating him sent a rippling, tingle of heated pulse's up through her lower body!

Jenny reached in and brushed her fingernail, just the tip of her index finger, over his tight little stomach, he jerked away, and swatted at her huge finger with his tiny fist...

Jenny felt so 'empowered', and a rush of sexual feeling's flooded her spinning head. She reached down again, only this time, she grabbed his tiny body, around the shoulders and swept him up within her fingertip's.

Sam's tiny scream's delighted the encroaching group, and as he kicked his leg's wildly, he was lifted up into the air above Megan's shoulder, and shifted over to Jenny's waiting palm. Her hand's were warm, as she dropped his flailing little body into her other hand, and captured him up between her enclosing finger's.

"My, you are a tough little guy, aren't cha'?", she cooed.

Playfully squeezing him, and forcing him down onto his back, she pinned his shoulder's down, with two finger's, and pressed her thumb-pad into his rigid erection...

Sam felt his blood surge into his ball's. He gasped at the sudden jolt of orgasmic pleasure. Jenny softly giggled, and slowly began to rub her thumb around in a tiny circle...

The way that she moved her huge thumb took his breath away...

Sam's cock shot several hot jet's of jizz spurting up across her finger's and splattering all over her huge wrist!

Jenny gasped at the amount of 'cumm' that this little man had. He spasumed and convolsed over and over as she continued applying pressure, and working her thumb over his erupting little stem.

Sam nearly passed out from the sudden release, and went limp within Jenny's huge palm. She continued rubbing long after he had been spent, and his entire body went completely numb from the mind blowing experience...

"Doe's that feel good Mr. Wiggle's?", a feminine whisper resounded within his burning ear's.







**********
Ch. 41 Swimming Lesson by wildcatman
The Decrement of Tom




By: wildcatman





Chapter 41









Hailey floated around inside of the tub clinging to a huge pink plastic soap-dish. Mindy had filled-up the bath-tub with warm water and carefully placed the make shift, soap-dish 'Boat' into the center of the enormas bath-tub.

Mindy's towering leg's and naked butt, overshadowed the tiny boat as she stepped slowly and causiously into the water. The water level rose-up, in a quick and instant reaction to such a massive intrusion of volume. The waves increased and a rolling, dipping, rising motion caused the tiny girl inside the boat to hang on tightly....

Mindy quickly sat down, opening her knee's apart so that she could look down between her leg's and see her tiny playmate, bobbing around in the little soap dish boat.

Hailey became frightened, as she felt the water-level increase and suddenly lift her up. The giantess girl Mindy smiled down at her and softly chuckled with a rumbling girlish giggle. The sight of her tiny little friend bobbing up and down inside the soap-dish boat amused her and she could barely contain her laughter.

"Having fun?", Mindy asked her. "I don't know-bout this....the water's too deep!", Hailey yelled up at her, trembling with fear.

"Oh, it's alright, it's not 'that' deep", Mindy said. Sweeping her open palm down into the clear surface and creating a rolling wave to ripple toward the tiny floating boat...

Hailey was tossed about and was forced to cling tightly to the side of the plastic boat. Mindy laughed and swept another wave toward her...

"Stop-it!", Hailey cried out, terrified of the swift amount of water that suddenly began to attack her tiny boat!

Mindy giggled, and swept another wave toward her...

The wave caught the tiny boat, flipping it over. Hailey flopped-out into the water and started trying to swim toward the shallow end,....right up between Mindy's legs.

Mindy's conforming palms quickly scooped the tiny girl up within, lifting her dripping wet body up out of the pool of crystal clear water. Hailey wrapped both arms around the middle of the uplifted thumb, standing in front of her as her knee's sank into the softness of the giant girl's enclosed palms.

Mindy shifted her little friend closer and held her just below her face. The tiny girls wet little body squirmed around and clung tightly to her thumb...


"I won't let you drown, can't you swim?", she whispered.

"NO, please don't put me back in the water!", Hailey squealed out, with terrorized panic in her voice.

"O.K., O.K., I won't, don't worry!", Mindy tried to reassure her frightened little doll-sized friend...

"I'll put you back on the boat", Mindy whispered, as she shifted her back down between her legs and held her over the soap dish. The boat was swiftly lifted out of the water, with her left hand and she held tiny Hailey inside her right, trying to replace her into the floating plastic boat dish.

Hailey squeezed as tight as she could, trying to hang on to and hug the giant girl's thumb...

Mindy shook her hand and giggled, as she tried to shake her tiny friend loose. Her fingers gripped around her and she gently pulled on her upper back trying to carefully grip at her shoulders without squeezing her too tightly...


"NO, Don't....Please, I don't want to play in here!", Hailey screamed!

Mindy couldn't help but to find this helpless little girl so amusing. The idea of being so afraid of the water was rediculous to her. It was only a couple inches deep. How could she be so afraid of it...


"Come on, just get into the boat, it's alright you'll see...", Mindy coerced her, as she tried to pull her gripping little arm's free of her thumb...

"NOOOO!", Hailey screamed out in sheer terror.


Mindy giggled, trying to shake Hailey loose, then she quickly broke into a fit of convolsive laughter.

The frantic terrified little girl was just so funny to her. Mindy dipped her down under the water and swiftly pulled her back out in a quick sweeping motion.

The quick dip into the water surprized Hailey, she wasn't prepaired and took in a huge mouthful of water...

Coughing and spitting up, she still angrily clung to the young giantess's thumb as she tried to catch her breath. Mindy laughed so hard, that she accidently released a small amount of pee and it squirted-out from between her leg's. A bubbling sound broke free at the sametime, releasing a cloud of foul smelling air...

Hailey was nearly gagging when she finally caught her breath, only to sniff up a huge lungful of the noxious gas!

Mindy was shaking her tiny bathtub-buddy, as she instantly realized what was happening, giggling uncontrolably she held Hailey down even closer, directly into the foggy warmth of the sour-gas fart...

Hailey coughed and tried to hold her breath, as the gigantic young girl deviously forced her to smell her stinky gases. Her contagious giggling continued, as she relentlessly held Hailey right inside of the stinch of her gurgling farts...

The beguiling game was suffocating Hailey, while Mindy roared with delight and continued to release bubble after bubble of spoiled stankness...

Hailey screamed out in humiliation and disgust, trying to break free of her giant owners finger's, hoping that she would be able to swim if she had to fall into the sparkling pool of clear bathwater. The depth seemed much deeper, right below her, in-between the open thighs of the giant girl.


"Aw, what's wrong?", Mindy teasingly spluttered. "Don't like my raspberry's?", still manically giggling and trying to hold her tiny captive still, but trembling as she continued to try and contain her hysterical laughter.


Hailey couldn't take it anymore and swiftly opened her mouth and bit-down on the fat thumb-pad of her giggling owner.


"YA-000wwwwwL!" Mindy cried out, quickly reacting to the tiny-sized teeth that sharply clamped down onto her plump thumb...

The sting of Hailey's bite smarted, Mindy almost threw her away as she jerked her hand up and shook the mini-sized girl loose letting her drop into the water between her leg's...

"THAT HURT!", Mindy roared down to the tiny bobbing head that floated in the crystal clear water.

Hailey paddled her leg's and swept her arm's around trying to tread water. She didn't know how to swim but she was learning fast...

"Mindy, please help me!", she begged the girl giantess. "I can't swim!"

Mindy grimaced, while sucking on her thumb, with a painful look of distain, suddenly began to pump her knee's up and down.
Swift alternating motions of the enormous girls leg's created a frothy turmoil of turbulent thrusting water.
Hailey tryed to swim away, down between the enormous pumping legs...

Mindy became angry, and suddenly started frantically thrashing her thighs even faster in the bathwater...

Hailey was swept up within the whirlpool, quickly pulling her down under the foaming froth and into the bottom of the tub. Colder under currents from the bottom sent chills down the tiny girls naked body. She tried to hold her breath as long as she could, but the swirling motion of the violent undertow held her under for to long...

......


Kelly had taken Sara up from between her leg's and lifted her high up in front of her face. Tom was fighting for air within her tightly sealed inner-thigh muscles. Kelly loved the frightened look on tiny Sara's face, she could tell that this little bargaining chip between her leg's was going to work out quite nicely...

Tom could be crushed to death, if 'she',(Sara) didn't do exactly as the giantess wanted. More over, Sara could be used as the bargaining chip to get 'Tiny Tommy' to do as she ordered him...

She would soon have them 'both' trained very much to her liking. This was going to be so much fun for her...

"Kiss my nipple tiny bitch", Kelly growled, as she held Sara over next to her left breast and opened her palm allowing her to freely move around inside her hand.

Tom was held solid, trapped-up tightly between her massive thigh's, then 'suddenly' in a vacuum like pop he was casually released, to fall free of the entrapment.

The tremendous thighs opened apart and a cool breeze of fresh air swiftly poured over his confused face!

He looked up across the massive lower body of the giantess Kelly. Higher up, her smile had faded turning into an impatient frustrated glare. She peered down upon him with glazed over eyes and slightly chuckled with an heir of complete dominance.

Sara was wildly licking at the huge, erect nubbin of Kelly's magnificent breast. Her tiny hand's sensuously adouring and caressing the massive areola, as she feverishly lapped away at the stiffened nipple.

Kelly began to breath much deeper, heavier, and longer breaths...

Her heaving chest glissening with oily sweat, as it started to exspand larger and larger, each time she took a breath. The tremendous sight of this huge female body, (from Tom's perspective) was so erotically terrifying!

Sara was trying her best to satisfy her master. Kelly moaned with frustration and pushed the tiny female deeply into the warmth of her heated breast...

The forgiving softness receded inward as the mini-sized slave-girl was forced into the huge wall of breast-flesh. Tom shuttered as he watched helplessly from far below, trapped within the depths of this gigantic womans open thighs...

Kelly gasped as Sara's tongue started to tingle across her rock-hard nipple. The sensation was exquisitely devine, her tiny mouth sent waves of arousing pulses to wash all over her tingling naked body...


"Mmmmm yeah, Sara-that's very 'GOOD' tiny one!", Kelly's eye's glazed over, as she stretched her leg's out...


Tom suddenly became sandwiched-up between her muscular thighs once again, only they weren't tightly pressed together, this time he was just slightly pinned between her enormous knees. He stayed still, hoping that she would forget about him being down there...

The size of her thigh muscle's was so enormous. Tom closely watched the incredable muscle flexing as the giantess quivered with arousal. He was standing up, his head just barely clearing the top of the giant knee bone's. The 'V'-shaped trough, that the space between her leg's created when she pressed them closely together, seemed to be like a narrow valley traveling up to the thick curly patch of shiny pubic hair nestled within...

The musky twang that emanated from her sex was strong and heady, an intoxacating aroma...

Tom became aroused, he had to turn around to allow his erection to spring free between the giant set of knees...

Kelly shifted Sara over to her other nipple, pressing her into it with a firm amount of pressure. She felt Tom squirming around between her leg's and opened them apart slightly, allowing him some much needed room...

Tom quickly looked up to see that the giant Kelly was peering down at him with a lusty hunger. Her high cheek-bone's were glowing with arousal. Reaching her open hand down slowly between her thigh's, she opened her knee's apart and placed her bare heel's squarely together. Forming an open arena within her leg's. Tom's helpless naked form, now stood shaking in the center of the gigantic, encircling female leg's.

Kelly's curling index finger motioned for her tiny male-slave, to come up towards her huge swollen muffin...

Tom staggered around, finding his balance as his stiff erection poled-out in front of him. He hesitated as long as he could, resisting her summon's,...causing her to grumble with impatient feminine arousal...

She sounded like an enormous snarling panther as she flushed with anger, quickening her curling fingers invitation drawing his tiny form relentlessly closer, against his own will.

Her finger suddenly stiffened-up, pointing straight out, then stabbed into the surface of the bed sheet right in front of her glissening mammoth-like vagina...


"HERE,...Now!", she barked. "Get up here Thomas, I want you right up here"


Tom caught his breath and stepped-up his pace, fearing for his life as he staggered along closing the short distance between him and Kelly's gigantic sex...

Tom's feet barely caused any give at all, while he carefully stepped closer to this monstrosity of a woman. Her heated sex emanated the intoxacating twang of her eleavated sexual arousal. Her hot breath escaped from her mouth in an excited gust of bursting exhust waves...

The tip of her long, deadly-sharp fingernail, stabbed with lethal penetration into the surface of the sheet-covered mattress, creating a huge divot that half the length of her finger disappeared into...

"Ugh,... Hurry UP!", she grumbled.

Snatching-up tiny Sara, tightly within her other hand, reluctantly pulling her away from her throbbing nipple, she scooted forward in a sudden rush of massive movement. A rough lifting bounce, shifted her pelvis closer and sent a wave of rolling motion to roll across the surface of the bed...

Tom was lifted up, and tossed several feet into the air before he flopped back down onto his butt with a bouncing plop...

The gargantuan open thighs of the giantess seemed to form into a solid wall. Her emenceness filled Tom's overwhelmed vision. He took it all in, with a rush of incredable fear, clammering to his feet he stood dumbfounded before her...

Just a few feet away from the huge, smoldering, wall of pussy-muff, his trembling little naked body seemed to burn with uncontrolable desire. He was mesmerized at the sheer sight of this steaming female orifice. The air seemed to come alive with an electric static of breathtaking pulses, making his knee's go weak and his heart pound wildly.

Her hand floated down in front of him. A tightly gripped fist consealed all, but Sara's tiny little head. Tom started to go to her, when he was swiftly knocked off his feet from the unexpected impact of the giantess' thumb.


"NO, not yet", Kelly whispered softly to him. "I'll just keep Sara with me, until I'm satisfied"

"Get to work, littleman,...am I gonna haff-ta', skA-Weeze' your little girlfriend's tiny gut's OUT?"

"I WILL, unless you get to work an start licking that tiny tongue of yours all over my pussy", she ordered.


Tom dropped to his knee's at the thought of it. Her massive pussy swelled out before him, seething with glissening jelly-like juices. The slippery gel-like paste stuck to his hand's and tasted like strong uncooked fish...

His mouth filled quickly as he tried to appease his gigantic female captor. Sara was gripped up tightly and groaned within the compression of Kelly's huge fist. Her voice sounded weak, she had been squeezed so tightly that she could barely breath from the powerful force.

Tom licked at her huge meaty lips, carefully placed fingers lightly stroking the inner-most sides of them, causing the sensitive muscles inside to twitch and compress creating a deep sucking motion from within. More juice's began to leak out, running down between her huge butt-cheek's...

The heat off of her emence form was overwhelming while he was forced to kiss and lick the colossal pussy. The huge movement, of the female body began to roll in humping motions, gently thrusting her wide hip's as she felt the tiny man's lips working so softly across her most sensitive area.

He quickly glanced up at Sara, to see if she was still alert and breathing...

Sara was looking back at him with tears flowing down her cheek's. The huge forefinger of Kelly's fist wrapped firmly around her upper body with consuming pressure...

Holding her prisoner and using her to force Tom to do as she wanted. A bargaining chip, as Kelly thought of it, a trade-off, a simple act of blackmail...

Tom coughed up a wad of jelly-like paste and spit it out...before he forced himself to continue lapping away at the emence female orifice...

Kelly moaned with overflowing arousal, sending a rumbling wave coursing down through her giant being...

Tom was slightly vibrated from the reverberating thunder of her emense feminine voice. The ripple of her rapidly pounding heart constantly drilling away from within the depth of her huge body. Reminding him of the sheer 'size' of it, with it's heavy thumping beats.

He gagged as his mouth quickly filled again. The musky scent so strong that he could barely open his eye's now, he swallowed down quart, after quart of it. The continuous flowing stream of milky paste only seemed to increase, as it over flowed and trickled down between her compressed ass-cheek's, leaving behind a sparkling trail of thick creamy goo...

Ever so slowly, Sara was casually released on top of the giantess pussy mound. Her weakened, naked body collapsed into the curly strands of Kelly's fuzzy pub's...

Tom tried to climb up to her, placing his bare feet into the bottom most part of the opening...

He reached out to Sara and grabbed her shoulder, their eye's met for a brief moment before Tom was casually embraced within a huge set of fingernails...

His juicy, cum-coated nakedness was seized up and gripped firmly within Kelly's fingertip's. Her frustrated groaning sending out a subtle clue as to what was going to happen next...

His hard cock trapped within her pinching finger's, she gripped his tiny body tightly and quickly pressed his feet into her slippery mammoth-like muff. Shoving his legs into her, he easily slipped in and slid deeply into her oven-like pussy...

Only able to stiffen his body into a ridgid position, allowing her to press him into her, forcing his naked form into the sweltering mass of ultra-softness. Kelly sucked in an excited breath as she began to slowly work her little man slave in and out of her engulfment.

Tom tried to hold his breath, but she squeezed him too tightly and forced his lung's to expel what little air that remained inside, emptying them completely.

Sara watched helplessly, forced to witness the plunging, bobbing head of her lover, as he was shoved deeply into her swallowing giantess pussy with increasing repetition and speed.

Tom was smothered into the heated crevase with wild abandon. Plunging faster and deeper into the giantess' pussy. Kelly used his tiny form to satisfy her gigantic sexual arousal. He gagged and coughed in despairation as she unknowingly smothered his tiny body into her sweltering cunt.

Sara rode the huge, sweaty, pubic bone, lifting and lowering in spasmatic waves, as the giantess Kelly rolled her huge hip's with passionate fervor. Sara held onto tightly to a handfull of course curly hairs, that allowed her to maintain her position just atop Kelly's heated vagina. The repeated motion of Kelly's huge hand as it gripped at Tom's tiny male body, slowly continuing to gain speed and force, pumping faster and faster...

Moaning with contorting spasum's of diliriusness, Kelly thrusted the tiny male body into her slurping sex without any fear of his fragile state of tinyness...

Tom slipped into a dreamstate, an altered form of consciousness. He had to survive yet another abusive attack from another giantess woman. He had become so ineptly successful at staying alive during such physical abuse that it was simply a matter of will that he ever really managed to sustain his life and go on living...




***********
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3292