Sizer High by Youlooktasy
Summary: A freshman guy's first day at a high school where older students can shrink younger ones.
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Butt, Entrapment, Giant, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Toilet, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 22329 Read: 127909 Published: January 09 2013 Updated: August 23 2013

1. Chapter 1 by Youlooktasy

2. Chapter 2 by Youlooktasy

3. Chapter 3 by Youlooktasy

4. Chapter 4 by Youlooktasy

5. Chapter 5 by Youlooktasy

6. Chapter 6 by Youlooktasy

7. Chapter 7 by Youlooktasy

8. Chapter 8 by Youlooktasy

Chapter 1 by Youlooktasy
Author's Notes:
I am sorry about not posting anything lately on this site, but I had good reason. I nearly suffred from what we all fear: having the identity of our authorship revealed to those who would look upon our desires with disdain. I finally got back to work on something new for the site, and so I hope you enjoy my first foray back onto giantessworld!
The bus screeched to a halt at the pick-up stop. I could see that it was already practically full, and grimaced. It was just my luck, I guess. The first day of freshman year always was the most dangerous, but this made things even worse. True, you were the most vulnerable as a 6th grader, but at least you rode on the middle school bus. This was my first time on the vehicle that took the local highschoolers to their daily hell, school. If you miraculously survived middle school and your first year of highschool, you'd done it so many times you didn't even blink at it any more, you just enjoyed it. No mercy for those unfortunate enough to be a lower grade level than you.

I swallowed as the bus doors opened, determined not to be the first one in. The older students didn't care who you were, if they wanted a freshman they'd just get the first person to come in I figured. However, it seemed that most of the other freshmen had the same idea, and were desperate not to be in that perilous position. Eventually, it looked like Danielle, a strawberry blonde who was a cheerleader and was fairly gifted in the breast and ass regions, would end up there. She looked into our eyes, pleading silently. We just returned her stare with cold, unnerving glances. Most of the guys would normally love to play the hero and help her out, but survival came first over setting things up to get laid. So, biting back tears, she got in front of the line of 6 or so freshman besides myself at the stop, and we started to walk in.

As we entered the bus, I noticed that all the older students were hanging around the front of the bus where they could get first crack at the helpless freshmen. They didn't do anything until the doors shut closed, sealing us in. Then, quick from years of practice, some of the seniors in the front whipped out their devices. I tried to stay calm, but the thought of what could happen if one of the seniors aimed theirs at me and squeezed the trigger put a stop to that. Before we could start looking for the safest seats, one of the senior girls, a pale blonde named Sarah, walked up to us. "So," she said, eyeing us hungrily, "this is the new batch of 9th Graders the school serves us up. They all look so fresh and appetizing." She licked her lips. I shuddered. Considering what the device she was fondling in her hand could do, the word appetizing could sound rather terrifying coming from Sarah's cherry lips. "Well then," the blonde continued, "in case you don't know your job as freshmen is to.....service the older students in anything we want. I slept in late this morning, so I didn't have time to eat breakfast and I'm kinda hungry. Any of you willing to volunteer to help me out with that, or will I have to choose someone?" She rubbed her flat stomach in anticipation. I tried to have a staring contest with the floor of the bus as she inspected us, hoping someone else had taken suicide pills and would volunteer. No such luck. "No volunteers, huh? How 'bout you, you look all cute and tasty?" I looked up and breathed a sigh of relief that she was looking at Danielle, who was shaking with fear. "Please," the blonde freshman begged, "don't. Pick someone else I never did anything to you."

"Too bad." Sarah aimed her device at Danielle and squeezed the trigger. A yellow beam shot out at Danielle and engulfed her with a zap, and the blonde disappeared. Sarah bent down, and I was presented with a view of her glorious ass, covered in hip-hugging denim shorts. Damn, I thought. However, like the other freshmen boys I quickly averted my gaze, as ass-staring one of the older girls usually came with a punishment worse than what was surely about to happen to poor Danielle. Sarah straightened up, a tiny form between her thumb and index finger. It was Danielle. The blonde senior dangled her over her mouth for a tiny bit, enjoying the fear on her snack's face. Then she dropped the girl into her mouth, with Danielle screaming as she fell into the senior girl's gaping maw. Sarah tilted her head back and swallowed the tiny blonde cheerleader. Danielle was merely a daily snack to the senior. She turned to us with an innocent look on her face. "Yum, breakfast! Have a great first day, freshmen!" She said, and burped. "Ooh, she's a fighter. Delicious too. Man those freshie cheerleaders make good eating, their hourglass figures are so easy to swallow down!" Sarah then walked back to her seat. The remaining freshmen and I, two other guys and three more girls, quickly tried to make a break for the back of the bus, the area least-populated by older students who were hungry or just plain bored.

As I bolted to the back in terror, another yellow beam shot out, shrinking one of the guys behind me. A sophomore with dark hair walked out from the aisle and picked him up. She wore long denim skinny jeans, and a white top, and was thin. I mean really thin, to the point where you took attractive-thin right to the top until you nearly crossed the border to ugly rail-thin. But she was gorgeous. I felt a tiny twinge of jealously for whoever she had just shrunk to use as she pleased, but it soon dissipated. I myself had no idea why I was still standing exposed in the aisle watching her, and quickly sat down in an empty seat where I could still see the girl. Another girl walked up to her, who looked nearly identical to the first girl from her hairstyle, letting it flow down at the sides from her face, to her clothes to her perky breasts. They must have been sisters. As the first girl held the shrunken guy up for the other to see, I had a flash of recognition. It was Alex, poor guy, quivering in the sophomore's hand. The two girls giggled as he tried to scurry away in fear in her palm. The second girl picked him up and held him gently between two fingers. Then the first girl pulled back the fabric above her breasts, and the second one dropped Alex into the first girl's cleavage, and she released the fabric, pinning him in her cleavage. They laughed at the freshman's plight, and sat back down together. I looked out the window of the bus, hoping the second girl wouldn't want a breast toy too.

As the bus started up again, I tried to make my way back to where the surviving freshmen were sitting. There were only five of us left. Alex probably was still alive in that sophomore's cleavage, but I knew he was doomed. I said seen it happen enough times when it had started being considered sexy last year with the girls in my grade to have a tiny 6th grade boy imprisoned between your boobs to know that even if he wasn't crushed by her massive breasts the girl probably wouldn't let him go. Sure enough, as I sat down Rachael, a freshman blonde who occasionally wore her hair in a ponytail was pulling out a shrunken 6th Grader from her cleavage. I didn't recognize him; she had shrunk him all the way down to 3/4 inch. "This should teach you not to go looking through my things. Next time I won't let you off so easy." She scolded him. I couldn't make out what the shrunken boy was saying, he was too tiny, but he appeared to be pleading with his giant captor. Rachael looked angered by something he said, and pointed her finger menacingly at him. "I'm not kidding, Collin, if you tell mom I'll just do this to you again and next time you'll go into my belly!" The tiny 6th Grader recoiled in fear. "I hope you've learned your lesson, little bro, or it'll be you in this position." With that, she sat him on her lap, reached into her purse, and pulled out another 6th grader, squirming with terror. I didn't recognize him; the first two grades of middle school always had a lot more students so it was down to normal size by sophomore year. I wondered what Rachael was going to do to the poor guy, knowing her it would be cruel. She put her victim on the front of her thumb. I saw the little guy try to pick himself up, damn he was small! Rachael must have shrunk him at least to 1/2 an inch, which is about as tiny as you can get them without killing them just by picking them up I'd heard. He looked as if he was begging on his knees, but she simply gave him a look that said it all: I am a beautiful, all-powerful giantess and I can do whatever the hell I want to you, and I will. He understood it, and a look of utter terror crossed his face. Rachael noticed, and licked her lips in satisfaction. She then curled her index finger against the base of her thumb, and flicked. The tiny 6th Grader sailed across the bus, and then hit the side window next to me with a sickening splat. I shuddered, wondering honestly how any of us had lived through middle school.

I moved to a seat right across from her on the bus, watching Rachael handle the other 6th grader, apparently her little brother. She held her mouth open and lowered him in, then back out, toying with the tiny boy. Finally she set him on the seat and started to sit down. I could only imagine what it must have looked like from his perspective, having this beautiful girl's ass descending upon you like a looming asteroid about to smash the Earth into a million pieces. At least his last sight would be a good view. Her massive ass was nearly upon him, when she let out a fart and giggled. She looked so hot when she laughed, flipping her gorgeous blonde hair. She picked the tiny 6th grader, who was in tears now from fear, and mercifully put him in her purse.

The bus stopped at the next pick-up zone, and I scrunched my face up in disgust as a pretty overweight sophomore got on. She looked like she ate at least 15 shrinks a day if there was actually weight gain from someone that small, and in fact she had a tiny freshman in her hand, squirming with all his might. She was about to throw him into her mouth when a redheaded senior shrunk her. The guy fell to the ground, but at his size falls wouldn't hurt nearly as bad. He quickly struggled to get up and instantly began to run towards the area the normal-sized freshmen were in, weaving through the feet of the senior girl inspecting her catch. I saw Rachael cry out when she saw him and watched the blonde run to the shrunken guy, shrinker already out. She quickly shot him with the resizer function and the two embraced. I felt a stab of jealousy for the guy, who I now recognized as Rachael's bigheaded boyfriend Derrick. If it was anyone else Rachael would probably have just kept them as a plaything. As it was Rachael had made a mistake saving Derrick; out of the corner of my eye I saw the sophomores, juniors and seniors licking their lips at this display of vulnerability.

After a few more stops, I was really not looking forward to school. Several more freshmen had gotten on without further ado, but when we finally arrived at the school the occupants of the bus except for the seniors stayed rigid in their seats. I envied the upperclassmen, they had survived until there was no threat, and so they didn't need to give a trillimeter about anyone they shrank. Not that I particularly was a shrinkaholic like some of the freshmen, I'd only done it a few times, and I let them go all but one time. Once the seniors had left, the rest of the students on the bus got up, hoping to get lost in the crowd of highschoolers if someone was looking for a specific victim. I tried to act normally, as if I were not in a school where you could easily go from getting a girl to taking a test to being used as someone's personal sex toy to being eaten alive in a half-hour. My first class of the day was English, so I tried to head there as quickly as possible. I made sure to keep my eyes down and not look directly at any of the upperclassmen, but my plan backfired. I bumped into someone, and looked up into the blue eyes of a tall, sexy brunette. I shuddered, it was a senior named Alison with a reputation as one of the cruelest girls in school. Several of my classmates had fed her thin stomach before, or been shoved up her fine ass, to name some of the many ways she loved to pleasure herself at the younger students' expense. "Where do you think you're going, freshman?" She asked.

"Uh, English, you know my older brother is a senior. He'd be pretty angry if you shrunk me." I lied, trying to bluff my way out of my doom.

"Yeah, I haven't heard that one before." I was absolutely terrified. She'd called my bluff. I'd be in this girl's belly or worse by 5th period, of that I was certain. "How about we play a little game, freshman? I don't shrink you, and I'll even take you to your class, and you get to pick which of your fellow classmates I shrink instead for some fun. Sound good?" I gulped. She was offering me a chance to live, but I had to choose one of my classmates to die.

"Yes" I said, and she gave me a sinister smile, showing her white teeth. I really hoped there was someone I hated in my English class.

Alison walked in front of me, since she knew better than I did where the English classroom was. It was apparent that I was following her, and some of the other students noticed. With the freshmen, it was more of a "what are you doing?” while with the upperclassmen it was more of a "why isn't he shrunk yet?” We finally arrived, and I went in first. The other freshmen gasped in horror, however, when Alison followed me into the room. They knew her reputation, and some had had friends or more-than-friends who had been shrunk by this girl, never to be seen again. She looked at me, and nodded at the rest of my class. I looked over Alison's potential victims. Until my eyes met with a dark-haired girl wearing a thong and a mass of makeup that was sort of cute. It was Claire, a girl that had tried to stalk me in middle school. "Her." was all I said, pointing at Claire. Alison licked her lips, pulled her shrinker out, and shot the dark-haired freshman girl. Claire let out a piercing scream as she was shrunk, but it faded away until she was 1 inch, the de facto size setting. The English teacher started taking roll as the senior retrieved the tiny girl from the floor. When the teacher called Claire's name, he looked gravely at Alison. The brunette was busy tucking the shrunken freshman into her cheek, to suck on Claire like a mint before swallowing the poor girl most likely. When she finished, she grinned wickedly and said, "Just mark her permanently absent." I could hear her tiny snack's cries from inside the brunette's mouth, and Alison whipped her tongue around to silence the doomed girl. The senior then turned and left the classroom.

After Alison left, class resumed some level of normality. There were 20 freshmen in the class, not including the nine the teacher had marked "absent". In this school, "absent" meant the same thing as "eaten", "crushed" "enslaved", or worse. Since almost all the classes were strictly unigrade, mid-class was normally a time of safety. However, that did not mean safety for some of the middle-schoolers my classmates had already shrunk. Learning about Ye Olde English can be boring as hell, and as my eyes wandered I noticed that some of the other freshmen were taking out their boredom on some shrunken students. I saw a redhead named Jessica tormenting a tiny 8th-Grade blonde in her hand. She prodded the girl, causing her tiny victim to fall flat on her pretty face. Jessica laughed and laughed. I kind of felt sorry for the shrunken girl, at least her troubles would soon be over I thought, as I saw Jessica lick her lips. She set the girl down on the desk, and then stuck out her tongue so that it hovered in front of the tiny middle schooler. Jessica pointed with her finger into her mouth, but the tiny girl broke down and cried. She had utter despair on her face, here she was a popular girl, queen of the middle school, and now a highschooler was going to make her walk into her mouth to be eaten, nothing more significant than a snack to the redheaded giantess. Jessica frowned. She beckoned her friend Alyssa, a petite brunette, over to see, and I knew the shrunken girl was still doomed. The tiny blonde turned from her curled form on the desk to face the new giantess. Jessica got up, and pointed at her shrunken plaything. "Girl must be new; doesn't she understand she doesn't have a choice? She won't let me eat her." Jessica explained to her friend, pouting.

Alyssa folded her arms. “Listen bitch, if you don't get in my friend's mouth right now we'll go and shrink all your friends too." The girl turned to Alyssa and gave her a look, which to my surprise was not despair, but sarcastic defiance.

"Um, Alyssa, I kinda shrunk her whole group after she mouthed off to me at the bus stop. I was saving her for last." The redhead patted her flat stomach affectionately.

"C'mon girl, you coulda told me you ate 'em all before now. Anyway, middle schooler, just accept the fact that you're going to feed my friend Jessica here's beautiful body and get in her mouth." Said Alyssa. Jessica put her face back down on the desk and opened her mouth real wide, so the blonde could get an up-close glimpse of her fate. The shrunken girl shook her head in terror. I felt kind of bad for her, though it might have been because she was pretty hot for a tiny girl about become an even hotter giantess' morsel. If I said that out loud I'd probably be made fun of, but I had only shrunk a few girls back in middle school and I'd never intentionally killed any of them, so I still had a little inkling in the back of my mind that this girl that Jessica was about to eat was still a person. "Ugh, bored now." Alyssa said with a huff of impatience. The brunette pushed the shrunken girl with her nail, and the blonde doubled over from pain. She fell on Jessica's tongue, and quickly the redhead pulled the tiny girl into the wet vacuum of her mouth. Jessica giggled, and opened her mouth once more. The blonde lay knocked flat on her stomach on the giantess' tongue. Alyssa leaned in to look at her friend's tiny snack. "Say bye-bye, little bitch." Alyssa said, and Jessica's jaws closed to form a sound barrier, cutting off the girl's last screams for mercy. Jessica eagerly gulped the tiny middle schooler down. I cringed.

I saw Alyssa take out a small box from her bag, which she then set down on her desk. I then saw her take a pinch of something from a Ziploc bag while Jessica watched. I realized it was cocaine, which Alyssa had recently become addicted to. "Want a snort?" Alyssa asked her friend.

"Sorry, girl, but I don't feel like fucking up my sexy body with your drugs today."

"Your loss." Alyssa said, "This new style is so addictive." She opened the little box, and poured about 40 1/10 inch students onto her index finger. I gasped, you were really unfortunate if they shrunk you that small as the only reasons they would shrink you that small were the nightmare of every student at the school. They were so tiny that they barely covered Alyssa's fingernail. "Whoa, you really like 'em that small, Alyssa? How'd you get so many?" Jessica asked.

"My little sister is in 6th grade this year, and I wanted some snuff so when I walked her to the middle school stop I just shrunk the whole bus-full."

"Snuff?"

"Yeah, that's what'll happen to these ones. Watch." Alyssa took the pinch of coke and sprinkled it over the nearly-microscopic students. Then she held the tiny-laden finger up to her nostrils and snorted, sucking the poor students up the brunette's nostrils into oblivion. Alyssa moaned with pleasure at their fate, causing some of the other freshmen to look up from either playing with their own shrunken middleschoolers or (rarely) paying attention in class. "Damn girl, you got any left or did you snort 'em all? You make that look so sexy, I want to give it a go." Jessica commented.

Alyssa looked up at her friend in surprise. "You're telling me you've never snorted a 6th grader?" While the girls began to talk, I thought I saw something moving on Alyssa's face. I squinted; it was so tiny I could barely make it out for a while. It was a middle school guy, clinging desperately to one of Alyssa's nose hairs. The brunette waved her hand in front of her face, literally blowing the minuscule guy off. He was just another dust particle in the room now, I thought darkly as I began to actually work on my assignment.
End Notes:
I have more planned for this story, but I didn't want to write anything that wouldn't get read. Sof if you me want to add more to this story, or if you have any comments or suggestions please leave a review!
Chapter 2 by Youlooktasy
Author's Notes:
This next chapter will focuses more on characters and nonlethal giantess-tiny interaction, but there is plenty of said gts action. I hope you enjoy Chapter 2!
Half an hour later, the bell rang. I had math next, the subject that I hated the most. It was pretty important at this school though, since you had to know what size you liked your tinies at. I remembered once when we had had an assignment for Valentines, we had to see what was the best size to shrink one of the younger students down to fit them in the hollowed-out chocolates that was the new fad that year. The idea had been for us to figure out the exact measure with actual calculations, but most of my class had simply picked some poor seventh grade guy or girl for a little trial-and-error. The halls were a lot safer this time around; most of the older students were still full from the underclassmen buffet before first period. I was the first to arrive at the classroom, but the door was locked so I leaned against the wall and tried to not look like a nice freshman shrink-toy. I was reminded of what could happen to you even if they decided not to just kill you in some horrid way like being eaten or something even worse, like those poor guys and girls Alyssa snorted almost daily, when a senior girl wearing 5-inch heels walked by. She had tied a tiny guy to each of her heels. I tried to imagine what it must be like; having your entire world shake with every step the giantess took. The minute you fell of, or if the girl was feeling really cruel taken off and dropped, you could instantly be crushed underfoot by the black spike of her heel. I shuddered, and by the time I pulled out of my thought, the girl with the poor guys on her heels was long gone.

Soon after, Rachael walked up. My hand silently curled into a victory fist. Then Derrick showed up, trying to pretend that he wasn't eyeing his girlfriend's ass, and my hand simply became a fist. About ten students besides us had arrived when the teacher finally unlocked the door. I went in, hoping to find a seat near a hot girl, preferably Rachael. However, as soon as we had taken our seats, I noticed that the math teacher was talking to a slim brunette sophomore. My ears picked up the tail end of their conversation: "Good work Brooke, here you are. We had a deal."

"What? I make an A on my quiz and this is all I get?" She gestured at our class, which made me feel pretty damn uneasy. "C'mon, Mr. H, you know a girl has certain needs she has to fulfill." The brunette put her hands on her hips and gyrated, showing off her nice round ass clearly exposed in her tight skinny jeans. It worked on the teacher, no matter how old a guy gets that always works if he's straight.

"Alright, you can take all the ones stupid enough to come in early. Enjoy yourself." The teacher said, and Brooke turned toward me and the rest of the freshmen coming in with a lustful look on her face. Defcon 1 alarm bells were mentally going off inside my head about this insanely hot upperclassmen girl, but I just could not turn away from her magnificent body. Some of the girls in my grade were noticing their men eyeing the brunette, and then thinking to themselves can you believe this whore? The male feelings of overwhelming desire for sex with this girl, however, were abruptly ended when she whipped out her shrinker. I saw her quickly key in a number on the size-setting pad, which only meant she was going to shrink us a lot smaller than the default 1-inch setting. It was almost surreal, with Brooke giggling girlishly as she squeezed the trigger on her shrinker, we were too surprised to even think about moving away.

In a second, it seemed, it was all over. I blinked. Had I not been shrunk after all? I wouldn't know, I had never been shrunk before. Then I noticed that the massive mountain of orange metal I was staring up at was actually the back of my chair. An odd piece of yellow wood lay next to me, at least 20 times the length of my body. I saw massive markings on it that appeared to be unevenly sized bars with numbers bigger than me interspaced between them at regular intervals... It was my ruler, which I'd dropped when I saw the sophomore pull out her shrinker. I considered how big the ruler was to me and did the math. Oh man, I thought. I'm in deep shit now. 1/2 of an inch, my current size, was nearly as bad as it got. Suddenly the entire ground shook, and I fell down on the seat of the chair. I saw a thin waistline I would have thought of as highly sexy at my normal size, but was still beautiful in a terrifying way now. Then the rest of Brooke's body came into view, like the mighty Greek goddess of beauty Aphrodite emerging from the sea foam, ever so slowly making her way to my desk. Amend deep shit to abyssal deep shit, I thought.

Brooke stopped at each desk to collect the tiny freshman trapped in the seat. Most students who got shrunk never even tried to escape because they were too disoriented from the size-change to be able to get away before the giant fingers of the upperclassman who shrank them found their tiny prey. It was no different here. By the time my head got used to the Earth shaking with every step the giantess took, it was too late to try and hide from her. Finally, the massive brunette stopped at my desk. I wondered briefly what I looked like to her, just a speck of a guy. Her eyes alone were bigger than my body by a little, those dark blue eyes that made you know what she was thinking, something along the lines of "I am going to use you for horrible things to pleasure my magnificent body and there is nothing you can do about it.". Two long, slender fingers reached out from her left hand, and I panicked, trying to run away in vain. She simply laughed, and quickly her fingers darted forward and seized me. Brooke held me up to her face, examining her catch. She didn't necessarily seem to really fancy what she saw, but she gave no look of disapproval either. I visibly sighed in relief; I didn't want the last insult of my life to be being rejected by a giant hot girl. She dropped me in her right palm, where my classmates that she had already collected huddled in terror.

The flesh of her palm was surprisingly smooth, cushioning my impact quite a bit. It was actually kind of pleasant. I quickly tried to stand up, but it was hard since her hand shook lightly with every stride her long, slender legs took. Brooke reached down into another seemingly unoccupied desk. The brunette's fingers then shortly rose back into view, holding a struggling blonde girl. With a wrench of sorrow I realized it was Rachael. In this school you couldn't afford to get attached to too many people, but I had had a thing for her for nearly 2 years, and had been burning with inner jealousy since she and Derrick hooked up. Brooke paused with Rachael dangling in front of her face, studying her tiny captive. She held the blonde girl upside down by her leg, so Rachael's skirt flew up. "Damn, it looks like we found the whore of the group, huh?" Brooke said. She pinched the tiny freshman, who shrieked in pain. The giantess had a hungry look in her eye, and I could see that she wanted to treat the blonde to a special horror of some sort. My mouth staged a mutiny over my brain and cried out. "Please! Don't hurt her, please oh mighty goddess, spare her!” Alyssa, who was also in the sophomore's massive hand, looked at me as if I was on drugs. I didn't blame her. Brooke turned from her shrunken victim, her bangs of luscious brown hair falling into her face. I felt as if 1/2 an inch wasn't small enough as she examined me with a thoughtful expression on her face. "Aww, does someone want to be this ho's knight in shining armor?" Rachael followed Brooke's gaze and spotted me. The giant brunette then reached down, and put both Rachael and I into her pocket. Rachael looked at me, unsure of what say. "You can thank me later if she doesn't eat us or something." I said, trying to keep the fear out of my voice.

She glared at me. "Why did you do that, you fucking idiot! Now we're both going to get killed!"

"Did you she the way she was eyeing you? You were like a piece of candy to her. She was going to pop you down the hatch any second!"

"You don't know that, she probably just wanted some slaves. You were pretty cute begging for my life, but now..." Rachael shook her head. Unexpectedly, she started whimpering, and I felt the need to comfort this poor, beautiful girl who had been shrunk with me. I wrapped my arms around Rachael, and she made no move to stop me, only burying her head into my shoulder. Suddenly, I heard our giant brunette captor start to say something, but I couldn't hear it clear enough over Rachael's sobbing. "Shhh" I said quietly. Rachael quit sobbing, and pulled away. I put a finger to my lips, and tried to climb to the top of Brooke's pocket. I poked my head above the rim as close as I dared, and saw a pitiful sight. Brooke had finished collecting the shrunken freshmen, and had also shrunk the few I had noticed come in after she shrunk me. "Now, my little treats, it's time for you to go back in your play jar." Brooke said, giggling. She pulled out her shrinker again, and my tiny classmates recoiled in terror at the prospect of being shrunk even more. Some of the little freshmen girls, who had never been shrunk before, simply couldn't handle it and broke down, weeping."Stop whining." Brooke snapped suddenly, "It's no fun the way I use you if you're all so whiny. You're going to pleasure me now get over it." She keyed in a new setting, but didn't shrink them immediately. Instead she took out a jar from her bag. I shuddered as I realized what it was, it was a jar, except instead of its normal contents the jar contained about 15 tiny students, some 8th graders but mostly freshmen, about 1/6 inch tall. Unless shrunken underclassmen were its normal contents, I thought darkly as the brunette keyed in a new setting to her shrinker. Brooke then shrunk the rest of my shrunken classmates down to the size of the jar's occupants. She popped the lid off of the jar, a noise which was rather loud at my size and probably nearly deafening at theirs, and used her hand to sweep the tiny freshmen into the jar. The brunette giantess slid the lid back into place, which I noticed now was covered in nearly microscopic air-holes. She then put the jar back into her bag, apparently saving them for later.

I ducked back down into the depths of Brooke's pocket. "What happened to the others?" Rachael asked. I remembered that her boyfriend was one of the poor guys in the jar. I simply shook my head. The girl started to undo her ponytail in nervousness, letting her thin strands of beautiful blonde hair fall beside her angelic face. It was a sexy improvement, I had to admit. Suddenly the entire pants pocket seemed to shudder as the giantess began to walk to her next class. Rachael fell on top of me, her legs sprawled. She gave me look that was halfway between seduction and embarrassment. I liked the position, I will admit that I had a massive erection for our size, but I sensed the awkwardness and tried to get off. Our prison simply shook again, and once again I was back in the same position. Not necessarily a bad thing in my book. Finally, Rachael managed to slide off of me, so we lay next each other in Brooke's cramped jean pocket. Finally, the shaking stopped. The giantess must have arrived at her next class. "What now?" I asked.

"She probably got hungry" Rachael said sadly. A massive hand probed into the pocket, until the slender fingers encircled us. I threw my arm around Rachael, my mind thinking sarcastically that it wouldn't do a thing against the sophomore's appetite. We were lifted out of her pants pocket and placed in the brunette's huge palm. Brooke's face loomed like the moon over us, huddled in her palm. The brunette giantess took a second to sweep her hair from her gigantic, godly face, and then spoke. "Now" she said, "what am I to do with this tasty-looking couple of freshmen I have here?"

"We're not a-" Rachael began, but Brooke started to speak again.

"Well", the giantess said, "Why don't I just let you two sweethearts go?" Both Rachael and I perked up. Could this godly, beautiful brunette actually be considering mercy? Brooke started to lower the hand we were in down to ground level. However, just as we were nearly there the giantess rapidly pulled her hand back up right in front of her rather sexy breasts, knocking Rachael flat on her ass and sending me into an unintentional backflip. "Psych!" The giantess hollered at us, laughing. "Aww, did the little freshies think I was going to let them go?"

"Please Brooke, I beg of you please don't eat us!" I said stupidly. Of course this girl would eat me whether or not I wanted her to if she felt like it, and have Rachael for dessert. "Anything besides me eating you two, freshman?" Brooke asked, picking me up from her hand for closer scrutiny. It hurt, the way her nails dug into my sides, but if I could get out of this alive, then so what. "Just don't kill us." I said, cursing myself for being too blunt. "Well", Brooke began, dangling Rachael in her other hand and holding me a bit more gently, "there is something a couple of little freshies could help a girl out with. My tits need some attention, so why don't you two tinies give 'em some?" Before I could reply to this statement, Brooke dropped Rachael in between her massive breasts, and began to dangle me over them myself. I realized I would soon join the blonde in between the giant brunette's massive hills of womanhood. Brooke let go.
End Notes:
If you would like Chhapter 3 and/or simply tell me what you thought of these first 2 chapters please let me knoiw in a review (I am sorry I have not been responding to the reviews I will rectify this soon).
Chapter 3 by Youlooktasy
Author's Notes:
This chapter will not be entirely breast-focused since this is my first breast-oriented chapter, please let me know how I did. Sorry about the wait, I kinda have a habit where I like to get the next chapter drafted before I post so here is Chapter 3 enjoy!
As I fell into the sophomore's cleavage, I was speechless. This was both the pinnacle of sexual achievement in my life so far with a non-shrunken girl and the most terrifying moment of my life. I knew some guys with submissive personalities actually got an older sibling to shrink them so they could do this kind of thing with their girlfriend voluntarily. You knew you'd picked a girlfriend you could trust if she unshrank you after that. If not, well then you had just become someone's little human sex toy and that was that. All the reaction that that kind of story would garner at this school was "tough luck" from a guy and "Score! Is he cute? Or was he (giggle)?" from most girls. And it seemed that would be the fate of me and Rachael. Because of my small size, the fall seemed to take an eternity 1.5. I saw Rachael tumble screaming into Brooke's cleavage. I impacted with the soft flesh of her breasts soon after. I clawed for purchase, but her warm, soft skin was simply too smooth. I slipped into the valley between her beasts.

I fell into Brooke's cleavage, until, my arms flailing, found something to grab onto beside's the giantesses' massive boobs. I realized I had closed my eyes from fear, and upon opening them I found myself embarrassingly clinging to the brunette's bra strap. I hoisted myself up; at my size the strap was barely wide enough to stand on. I walked slowly across the strap right above the girl's massive cleavage. I looked up at Brooke; it appeared she had a bored expression on her face. I could hear a low, deep monotonous drone in the background, probably a teacher giving a lecture. I noticed a hand holding on to the strap right next to one of Brooke's huge breasts. It was Rachael. I quickly made my way over, nearly plummeting into boob valley a couple of times but managing to stay on mostly. I grabbed on to the light blue bra fabric covering the sophomore's massive c-cup breasts, and offered the tiny blonde dangling in her cleavage my hand. Rachael tried to say something, but it was drowned out by a giggle from the giantess. She took my hand and I pulled her up onto the breast fabric. The giant brunette giggled again. "Stop! That tickles!" Rachael and I instinctively huddled between the sophomore’s breast and the inside if her top. True, we were pinned against this upperclassman’s boobs, but at least she wouldn't see us. "Why is she doing this to us?" Rachael asked me.

I didn't mean to sound spiteful to such a hot (albeit shrunken) girl, but my general stand up for the little (in this case literally) guy attitude took over. "I really don't know, Rachael. Perhaps you should, since that same question has probably been asked by all those poor guys and girls even sometimes you did this too. Remember Todd and Maria from last year? Cute couple, meant for each other, etc? They escaped from one of the highschoolers and you found them instead, wandering around 1 inch tall. Instead of unshrinking them what did you do? You kept Todd in your cleavage during the schooldays and took him out and used him as a footslave. I heard you tell him that if he didn't do what you told him to, you'd kill Maria. What everyone else knew was that you'd eaten her the previous week!" The blonde recoiled.

"Please, don't say I deserve to die like this. Especially after what you did to Anna last year." I paled. "Oh yes, Jessica told me all about what you did to her little sister."

"It was an accident!" I exclaimed. I was pacing so nervously, that someone, let alone a very hot someone, knew about the one time I had killed someone I shrank, that I forgot that I was standing on a huge girl's breast. Rachael reached over as if to slap me, but suddenly a high-pitched squeal and a fit of giggles shook Brooke's beautiful body, and Rachael lost her balance, sliding once again into her doom, the sophomore's cleavage. I was able to snag the bra strap once again, but with only one hand, the other Rachael grabbed to stop her fall. I looked up to see Brooke gazing down at the two freshmen in her cleavage, smiling at our plight. "Now don't tickle me again, freshies, or we might have a little problem."

I heard another giant's voice, a girl's I thought. "I was getting some freshmen for some fun later, but this guy begged me not to eat one of the girls, now I was thinking about it, she did look kinda tasty. So anyway I put the other freshmen away and let those two have a date in my boobs. Come see if you want to." Brooke said to the voice, and a dark-haired sophomore I didn't recognize peered down at us. "Aww, poor little freshie couple. At least if he falls they can be together." She said, giving us a wicked smile. Brooke and the girl exchanged knowing looks, and then she just stared at us, waiting for me to lose my grip and for us plummet into her friend's cleavage. I will say in my defense that having a giantess staring at you, silently wishing for you to fall, would give anyone sweaty hands. Whether that or any other factors, the point is I lost my grip. The dark-haired girl grinned in victory as Rachael and I fell screaming into Brooke's cleavage.

Despite the original position during the fall, I landed first, and Rachael soon fell on top of me. I heard laughter from above. "Look! The little freshies are trying to get it on in your boobs." It was the dark-haired girl. I realized that once again I was in a very sexual position with the same shrunken beautiful girl. And in all the chaos involved in being put in a giantess' cleavage, my pants had for the most part fallen down, and Rachael's top had been partially removed, revealing her smooth, lightly-tanned skin. "I knew that girl was a slut, why don't I give the little bitch some help?" Brooke said. She reached in and plucked Rachael out of her cleavage. "Put me down!" The blonde screeched.

"Aww," Brooke said, "but we're just getting started." She promptly pulled Rachael's shirt off, revealing a skimpy white bra."I think you can do the rest." Brooke said, indicating the tiny girl's skirt.

"I'm not going to strip for you, you giant bitch. Please put me down!" Rachael said, clearly scared out of her mind and enraged.

"You want me to drop you?" Brooke said playfully.

"Yes!" Rachael cried.

"Ok then" the brunette said, and flipped her grip on the girl over so that Rachael was dangling by her legs. Brooke tilted her head back, dangling Rachael over her face, and opened wide. "I'm going to drop you where a giantess should drop an insolent little slut like you. Down my throat."

"Oh god no, please don't eat me. This can't be happening please don't do this!"

"You want me to pass up the freshie snack idea? Then strip." Rachael nodded vigorously. Brooke resumed her normal position, and sprawled her palm so the tiny girl could take off her skirt. She did so, though from my position in the brunette's cleavage I couldn't see Rachael very well. The dark-haired girl was laughing so much to me it sounded as if someone was giving a 21-gun salute. "OMG the poor little bitch thought you were totally going to eat her!"

"Yeah but now I'll put her back so those two can have some up close and personal time." Brooke tipped her hand causing Rachael to plummet back into her cleavage. Since she was only in her underwear, the tiny blonde shivered as soon as she got herself up. I wrapped my arms around her lithe form for warmth, and she accepted the gesture. Suddenly, Brooke began pressing her breasts together, mashing Rachael's soft body with mine. It was hard to breath, and as I was rubbed forcefully against the blonde girl certain body parts made awkward contact. We were pressed together by Brooke's smooth breastflesh, when suddenly the brunette sat up straight. There was a gap in the chaos below us, and Rachael and I fell out of the sophomore's cleavage, along her seductively flat stomach, and onto the giantess' lap.

I moaned in pain from the fall, trying to collect myself. I noticed I was lying on top of a rough dark blue fabric, apparently Brooke's skinny jeans. Rachael lay a little ways away from me, on the narrow strip of clothing between the giantess' legs. I shuddered when I thought of what was right under the girl. "Rachael!" I called. The scantily clad-girl raised her head. I started to crawl my way over to her, with the wrenching pain from the fall still resonating in my gut. "You hurt?" I asked tentatively. She shook her head. I tried to get up without alerting the sophomore as to where we were. We were partially shielded from view by her light top, but I did not want to go back in her cleavage and wasn't taking any chances. I will admit being in a hot girl's cleavage may be exhilarating, but it was absolutely terrifying as well. I helped Rachael up and ever so slowly we crept out from under her shirt. I gazed up at the giantess thankfully oblivious to where we were. "What did you do with them!" Brooke shouted at her friend. "There's plenty of freshies around, how and why did you take mine!" She seemed to be frantically looking for us in all but the obvious place.


"I didn't do anything to them stupid, you probably just crushed them in your boobs and you just haven't found what's left of them." Her dark-haired friend retorted. Brooke winced. "I guess your right. That was fun though; I'll get another couple at lunch." I silently punched the air; she wouldn't look for us if she thought we were dead. "Ok, keep quiet and let's get down from here and find someone who will actually want to unshrink us."

"What about the others?" she meant our poor classmates trapped in a jar for Brooke to use at her leisure. I sighed; I knew she only wanted to help because if we didn't rescue them her boyfriend was gaintesschow.

"Alright," I said, giving in, "we'll hitch a ride on her shoes and try to get them out next period." I then started scaling the massive sophomore's leg down to the ground. I was scared as hell, a drop like that wouldn't kill me but I was a terrible climber. And if I fell I'd probably break my legs and be stuck on the floor, just waiting to be crushed underfoot by some sophomore the minute the bell rang. Trembling, I started to climb down

Finally we reached the floor. I saw that, as I had feared, Brooke was wearing heels. Nevertheless, once I stood on the top on the heel and helped Rachael down from the giantess' slender leg, I wrapped my arms as far around the girl's huge ankle as possible, and waited. "Why don't we just free them now? Rachael said, "We could climb into her purse, let them out, and climb back out."

I turned to respond, trying to resist the urge to stare at Rachael's almost-nude body. "And walk right out in the open in the middle of all these hungry sophomores? No thank you." And because of her clothes (or lack thereof), I couldn't resist a parting comment. "I especially would think you would have more sense considering what you're wearing. I will admit you're almost irresistible right now, and you know what older boys do to hot little freshmen girls here I presume?" I chuckled darkly. I had noticed that sometimes my brain was screaming Oh Shit! I resorted to black humor. But a giantess' heel was not the place for jokes.

"You would know all about that. Wasn't that what you did to Anna?"

"Oh come off it, Rachael! For the last fucking time, that was a total accident! Now please just hold on to the ankle. I think the bell is going to ring."

Rachael pouted, which looked rather cute, and grabbed onto the giantess' ankle like me. However, she couldn't resist a parting shot. "Oh, so shrinking a girl one grade below you think is kinda hot and then –“I never heard the end of the sentence, because the bell rang. At our size it was like a thousand and one klaxons at the same time. My ears felt as if they were being stuffed in a blender, and then blown off. Suddenly the towering, slender legs of the brunette above me righted, and Brooke began to walk out of class. I was raised high into the air as her foot lifted up, and my entire body shook as her heel slammed into the ground. If I hadn't been clinging for dear life I would have gone flying. Again the sophomore raised her foot, and again I plummeted down along with it. Somewhere on the giantess' foot I heard Rachael shriek. I swore silently, the last thing I wanted was for us to be discovered right now because someone overheard her. If Brooke so much as looked down long enough we were goners for sure.

I held on for dear life as Brooke left for her next class. After she cleared the door, she stopped. Thank god, I thought. The giant girl appeared to be talking to another girl, with a nearly equally slender body, though not quite on par with the almost-godlike, terrifying beauty whose foot I was trapped on. With a grimace I realized it was the dark-haired girl who had egged Brooke on. "So where are you going now, Brooke?" She asked her friend.

"I've got free period. You?"

The other girl made a face. "Chem."

"Aww, sucks for you. I'll go dispose of the rest of the freshies I got when I shrunk those two." They exchanged a knowing smile, and giggled. Not good, I thought. Unless Rachael and I could get to our classmates incredibly soon, they were doomed.
End Notes:
I hope I lived up to or exceeded your expectations with this chapter please tell me what you think in a review. Chapter 4 will come out sonner than this one did if you want it so please tell me so I can self-crack the whip over myself!
Chapter 4 by Youlooktasy
Author's Notes:
I was up late thinking to myself that if I follow my normal philosophy of having the next chapter pretty much done before I post a chapter this next one will take forever to come out. So I said to myself, screw it, the readers want Chapter 4 now, and since it's ready I damn well better give it to them now. So here is Chapter 4, courtesy of Youlooktasy. I hope you enjoy!
The two giantesses' parted ways, and I hoped to god Rachael had been able to maintain a tight a grip as I had, since any lesser hold and I would have fallen off and been stomped a while ago. Finally I saw what destination Brooke had in mind, and paled. The door the giantess was heading for was clearly marked as the women's restroom. Brooke entered, and sighed when all the stalls were occupied. She kicked open the unlocked door to the first one, and an Indian freshman girl, stark naked, screamed at her to get out, not realizing she was an upperclassman. Brooke simply shot her with her shrinker, and picked up the tiny girl, still naked. She squirmed mightily against the giantesses' grip and screamed. "Having fun, girl?" I heard the giantess ask. I didn't hear the poor girl's response. "Oh, you want to go swimming? Ok!" Brooke laughed and tossed her into the toilet, which I assumed contained the girl's own shit. What a way to go, I thought. She set down her purse, took her clothes off and sat her massive ass down on the toilet. As much as the sight of Brooke's naked body demanded my eyeballs' full time attention, I realized this was probably my only opportunity. "Rachael?" I called nervously as I made my way down the sophomore's shoe.

"Here! Get down here, so we can get them free." I saw Rachael had already climbed down and was making her way over the purse. I jumped down from Brooke's shoe and ran over to join her. "You ok?" I asked. She was practically quaking.
"Let's see, I'm less than an inch tall, I've nearly been eaten or crushed at least twice, my boyfriend is giant girl's little plaything, and it's only third period. So yeah. I think I'm doing great! How about you, huh?"

"Alright, dumb question. Fair enough. Remember, this was your idea." We had arrived at the purse. Fortunately the shoulder strap had fallen to the floor on our side, so I was able to climb on it. We scurried up the strap, keenly aware that any second now Brooke would finish relieving herself and spot us. I reached the top first. Thankfully the bag was open, and the lid was even slightly ajar. Still, at my size I would need help to get it open. While I waited for Rachael to get her sexy ass up and inside the purse, I peered into the glass jar. Brooke had shrunk our classmates so that they were about as tall as my knee, which was a scary thought. Alyssa saw me and instantly a look of reassurance blossomed across her face. "Rachael, going to need some help with this!" I said. The clock was ticking as the giant brunette on the toilet relieved herself of her bodily wastes all over the tiny Indian girl in the toilet. Finally, the blonde tumbled into her purse. Apparently our trapped classmates could easily hear through the glass because soon Derrick was pressing his face against the jar to look at his scantily-clad girlfriend. The two gazed at each other on opposite sides of the jar, and I tried not to turn crimson with envy. "Hey, Juliet, unless you want Romeo to suffer death-by-giant-upperclassmen-girl, I would suggest helping me with the jar." I said blandly. Rachael shot me a look, but took her position and together we unscrewed the lid. The thing weighed a ton, and we only managed to lift it enough so that the prisoners could get out one at a time. "Thank god! You're alive!" Derrick cried out, as Rachael helped him out.

"What, you think I'd let this giant bitch have you instead of me? No way, shortstuff!" She said, laughing at something good finally happening. I was starting to worry that the stress of being shrunk was cracking her up a bit.

"Hey, it's not my fault she shrunk me so I'm as tall as your nice, slender little leg." Rachael blushed. He waved over to me. "Hey man, would you mind bringing me to your level?" Although the devices allowed for the miniaturization only of younger students, you could enlarge anyone to your current size. Begrudgingly, I took out my device and grew Derrick to 1/2 an inch, so he was the same size as us. Now the same size, Derrick and Rachael embraced. I looked away in annoyance and envy, instead turning my attention to the other classmates that had climbed out of their prison. So far only Alyssa and a quiet guy named Robert had managed to escape. I enlarged them both to my size. Suddenly, however, the entire ground shook, and it didn't take a rocket scientist to realize what was going on. Brooke had finished shitting on the poor girl she had tossed in the toilet, and now she was going for her freshie treats.

Suddenly, the voice of the gorgeous brunette giantess was heard. "Damn, did I nearly drown you with my shit? I'm so sorry about that. Here, let me make it all better for you, you wet little thing." I heard a noise akin to what Niagara Falls must sound like. Rachael gasped. "What happened?"

"She flushed her." I said, so scared now that I was almost beyond sympathy.

"She's coming." Derrick said, his eyes looking at the opening at the top of the purse just waiting for a gargantuan, angelic face framed by silky brown hair to appear.

"Quick, everybody behind her wallet!" I said, indicating it at the far end of the girl's purse. We scampered behind it, but Rachael tripped over something that looked suspiciously like a vibrator. I turned back and helped her up. However, as I did so I saw something that gave me a horrifying thought. If Brooke went straight for the jar like I thought she would then she would notice that the lid was ajar and look for escapees. A dark thought crossed my mind as to how to solve this, but I knew I would have to take care of it alone if and when the time came, so I said nothing.

We all huddled in between the sophomore's wallet and the wall of her purse. For a minute, nothing was heard except the sound of our own breathing. Then the earth-shaking noise of Brooke stepping over to her bag was heard. We froze as a giant hand quickly snatched up the jar, taking the rest of our classmates who hadn't gotten out with it. Quietly, I positioned myself behind Derrick. Shortly thereafter, a cacophonous shriek of feminine rage was heard. She knows someone escaped, I thought. Her huge hand reached back in, probing around her purse for us. I desperately waited for it to near us, knowing that my plan would only work if she hadn't bothered to count how many of her toys were missing. As the hand neared us, I leaned in besides Derrick's ear and whispered "I have to do this if the rest of us are going to have any chance to make it out of here. I'm really sorry, but better you than me. I hope she makes it quick for you." With that, I pushed Derrick into the giantess' waiting hand. He gave a yell of surprise as her fingers closed around him instinctively, but I could hear nothing more from him as Brooke's massive hand lifted him away. Rachael stared at me in horror. "What the hell...why did you...?"

"It was the only way." I said grabbing her arm. Now let's go, while she's distracted!" We managed (barely) to climb out of the purse right as Brooke had set the jar down and opened her hand to look at what she had found. "Hmm, what is it with you freshies and escaping? Someone's been a bad boy. I told you to stay in the jar until I take you out to use you." She scolded him, and then took off the lid of the jar so the others could hear. "You know what you're supposed to do to bad boys don't you?" She said, and held him up to her mouth. Slowly, her tongue darted out like a snake's, tasting the air around it before beginning to wrap itself around Derrick. It took me a moment to realize she was using her tongue to strip him; it was one of the strangest yet most erotic things I had ever seen done to a tiny. Brooke's tongue was merciless, taking off every layer until he stood there, naked and terrified, in her palm. Rachael glared; we were just standing there in the stall with a nude giantess watching our classmate's fate. I guess I felt it mandatory considering I had done this to Derrick. Brooke retracted her tongue, looking over a saliva-coated Derrick. "Hey, for a freshman you're pretty cute." Derrick, who had been hanging his head, looked up. "Not to mention tasty. But bad boys need to be punished." She brought her tongue to bear once again, racing it over his body repeatedly. Finally she ceased. "Look at me. LOOK AT ME. Your punishment, you cute little freshie, is that you will serve as a, well, preview, for what's in store for your friends here." She tapped the jar casually with her free hand while slowly lowering the hand containing Derrick until it was horizontal with her pelvic region. "Basically, you get to go in first!" She giggled like this was the most hilarious thing in the world, then with sudden quickness she shoved Derrick whole into her pussy. The brunette moaned in pleasure as she forced the freshman boy deeper into her vagina. At first Derrick had screamed but it was cut off as he disappeared into Brooke. Rachael began to sob uncontrollably as her boyfriend was practically swallowed by another girl's massive pussy. Soon he was lost deep inside Brook.

By the time Brooke finished with the orgasm that had come with having Derrick slide into her after the initial rough entrance, we were almost to the door of the stall. Rachael hadn't stopped weeping, and Alyssa walked with her arm around the blonde girl's shoulder. Suddenly, Brooke stood up. "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!" Rob and I cursed simultaneously. "Get up against the wall! Now!" I cried. Rachael wouldn't move. "Just leave me. At least if she finds me I'll probably go to the same place as him." She moaned pitifully.

"I am tired of this shit, Rachael either get up or get put in a pussy." Alyssa hissed, but a step from Brooke's huge feet made the tiny teen shriek and scamper to where Rob and I were. I crept over warily, and then grabbed the sobbing girl's arm. "Get away from me! You killed him as much as her!" She screeched in my face.

"Oh no, I did not go through all of this to keep you alive only for you to let yourself become a giant brunette's sex toy just because your boyfriend had to die for you to live! Rob, give me a hand!" The other shrunken boy ran over, and together we picked up Rachael screaming and kicking. By the time we were finished carrying her sexy ass over to the wall of the bathroom, Brooke was now peering into the jar that now contained about 23 1/6 inch students she had collected, some of them our fellow freshmen. Brooke's finger was still soaking with sticky pussy juice from inserting Derrick into her womanhood. She gleefully she poked her finger into the jar, where the tiny students screamed in hopeless fear. "Nowhere, to run, nowhere to hide, nowhere to go really except my pussy." She laughed gleefully. They ran to the sides of the jar, but Brooke simply pressed her finger against the sides and they became caught like flies in tree sap. When they were all on, she pulled her finger out of the now-empty jar. All twenty- three tiny students were stuck on her finger. "We'll freshies it's been fun. Really it has. And hey, it's a win-win scenario. I get to shove you up my vagina, you get to..., wait that is my good? Oh yeah you're fucked!" She licked her lips in anticipation. "Bye bye now." We all watched in horror as she thrust her tiny-laden finger into her womanhood. She thrust it in and out, like her finger was a male part I honestly had to admit I still kind of wanted to put mine into her she was so hot. The tiny students were shaken off into her, falling screaming into the depths of her vagina. As more of the doomed freshmen slid fully inside her, Brooke wailed in ecstasy. After about a minute of the self-fucking, she pulled her finger out. It was almost bare. "Hmm, looks like some of you didn't like it in there, huh? I guess we'll have to try a different home for you!" I swear I could hear a scream escape from one of the girls still stuck on the finger as it entered the wet chamber of Brooke's mouth. The brunette put it in and then out of her mouth like a chef tastes his soup, the finger now picked clean. The last couple of teens were sent sliding down her gullet to their fate. She rubbed her thin stomach, and started to put her clothes back on while we huddled in terror in the corner of the stall.
End Notes:
This was my first serious attempt at a(breif) insertion scene, one of the points for me as a writer for doing this story was writing outside my comfort zone. (Comfort zone as in what I am good writing about, not what I like. It would be a dream come true to see a girl do this in real life.) Anyway, first insertion scene I did, please tell me what you think I could do better, what you liked, and just any comments about the chapter in a review.
Chapter 5 by Youlooktasy
Author's Notes:
Well, here it is. The chapter you all have been waiting for. The chapter that actually explains some things! (que fanfare)! You requested it, you got it. This chapter also has quite a bit of size-related action in it. It is also aimed to take a break from one giantess(Brooke)dominating(see what I did there) the story. So I hope you enjoy Chapter 5, courtesy of yours truly, Youlooktasy.
We were absolutely unable to move. I think Rob might have shit his pants; we were so utterly petrified with fear by this beautiful goddess of sexy destruction. I was turned on and terrified at the same time. Considering what I had done to Derrick for us to get out of there, I tried to hide my boner from Rachael, though she might have thought my erection a residual effect from the one I had when she had straddled me in Brooke's boobs. My carnal side was actually was a little sad when Brooke finished putting on her clothes, grabbed her bag with the now empty jar, and left. Alyssa doubled over and cried. Rachael hadn't even said anything since the rest of our class got shoved into a brunette's pussy. Rob had a thoughtfully scared look on his face. I tried to say something, anything to break the silence. Finally, all I said was. "We'll, I got nothing. We're alive, but you all hate me for causing that to happen the way I had to. And now I've got a whiny brunette to deal with too who’s upset because she never thought she'd be shrunk like her victims."

"Why me? What did I do?" Alyssa cried. "Alright, I snort people with my coke, but so what? They're 6th graders it's practically their job to get shrunk." She sniffled. I admit, I did feel sorry for all of them. They had never thought that we would fall victim to the same fate as those they shrunk. What the 6th graders were to the middle school freshmen were to the highschool. Rob, who had miraculously managed to keep his backpack on throughout this, took something out of his bag. It was a relatively small box. "Man, that's not the way to cheer a girl up. This'll get you back up." He opened the box so Alyssa could see inside, and the brunette squealed with delight. I peered in. There was a small crowd of little 8th graders in there. "Rob, we're shrunk ourselves. Do we really have time for this?" I scowled.

"C'mon man, just one for each of us? Haven't you heard of morale?" Both Rob and Alyssa were looking at me, and even Rachael had her blonde head cocked in my direction. It looked as if I had been nominated manager sometime in the middle of this, why I could not understand. Guiltily, I looked back into the box. An 8th grade girl, with a red ponytail, a beautifully soft complexion and a model physique looked up at me, begging me with her wide eyes not to make the popular move. I looked back at her. And then back at Alyssa, who was pouting in a manner rather cute for a 1/2 inch teen. Finally my stomach growled. "Alright, Rob, Alyssa, you win. It's snacktime." Rob eagerly reached in and pulled out 4 screaming and writhing middleschoolers. He held them in his palm for us to choose. There were two girls and two guys. Alyssa picked up both guys, selected one of them at random, and examined him. "Hmm, only 6/10. Bye!" She said, and threw him into her mouth like popcorn. She tilted her head back and swallowed him really slowly, enjoying his struggles as she sent him to her trim belly. "Mmm, yum." The other guy she offered to Rachael. "Thanks, Alyssa; can I just hold him for a sec?"

"Hey, girl, he's your tiny, you can do whatever you want with him." Rachael opened her mouth to eat the guy, who was pleading with her, but she didn't look as if she put anything into it. She stopped dangling him over her maw and handed him back to Alyssa wistfully. "Oh god, thank you!" He said to Rachael as Alyssa took him from the blonde. "So are you going to unshrink me now?" The guys asked Alyssa hopefully. The poor bastard doesn't realize we're shrunk too he's just shrunk twice as much, I noted. "Maybe." Said Alyssa in response to his plea. She looked as if she was thinking about it, resting her head, while she held him over her shoulder. However, she was holding him by his legs, and with her other hand pulled back the elastic holding her denim shorts and panties to her waist. "But maybe not." Alyssa dropped the poor guy and then released the elastic, trapping him in the crack of her perfectly rounded ass. Rob applauded.

I noticed that the redheaded girl was not among the four Rob had plucked from the box, so I nonchalantly selected a petite blonde girl with silky hair. She cried out in pain as I plucked her from Rob's hand, and I slowly loosened my grip so it wouldn't hurt her as much. I put her in the palm of my right hand and gazed down at her. She trembled under my gaze, her face a mosaic of fear. I started reaching for her. However, when my fingers were right above her head she started speaking in a panicked voice "Please, whoever you are, don't hurt me please!"

"Why not?" I asked, bemused. Honestly though, she didn't have too much to worry about as I hadn't decided her fate.

"You're a freshman, right?" She asked.

"Yeah, why?" How did she even know that?

"Because I have a sister in 10th grade. She'd be pretty pissed off if a 9th grader did something to her little sister." Well there was food for very scary thought. By now Rachael and Alyssa had come over to listen to my exchange with the microscopic (1 inch to us) girl.

Cautiously I asked, so I knew just who I was dealing with here, "So what's your sister's name?"

"Brooke." She said confidently, apparently waiting for a reaction. Well, she got one. While my mind was reeling from the realization that the older sister of the girl in my palm was none other than the girl who had kept me and Rachael in her cleavage all second period and who we had his from in fear in this stall, Rachael flared with rage. Quickly she yanked the tiny girl from my palm and dangled her in front of her face, practically yelling at her. "Hey bitch, have you guys learned the definition of REVENGE in English yet?" She screeched. "Because that's what's going to happen to your sorry little ass! Your big sis toyed with and killed my boyfriend, so now you're going to pay."

The tiny middleschooler's mouth open and closed silently in terror. "I...I...Oh god, please don't hurt me."

Rachael was a model of both pure feminine beauty and pure feminine rage at the same time, which combined with her near-nudity, was quite the sight to turn a guy on. "Oh, I'm going to hurt you. Whatever Derrick suffered when your sister shoved him up her pussy, you're going to wish that had happened to you." She sneered down at the tiny girl.

"I'll do anything, I swear, just don't kill me! I'll do anything!" The girl screamed.

"Yeah you will, you little bitch, and then Rachael can still eat your little ass as far as I care, you deserve it!" Alyssa said.

"Please... I'll do ANYTHING." The little 8th grader was in tears. "You're crushing me." She whimpered, and I reached to take her from Rachael. I agreed the girl deserved what was coming to her, but I didn't want her to die beforehand from Rachael’s grip. Surprisingly, Rachael allowed me to take her. The girl had her eyes shut when I put her back in my palm. However, as soon as she opened them, Rachael looked at her. "I am going to kill you." The girl whimpered again. "But not now. You said you'd do anything to stay alive longer?" The girl nodded. "Then take off your clothes, you little whore."

"What! Who you calling a whore, Mrs. white-panties-and-nothing-else?"

I knew the girl was simply reacting to being told to strip subconsciously, but Rachael was having none of it. She gave the tiny girl a piercing star saying "You, you little morsel. I'm nearly about to just pop you in and roll you around for a bit to teach you a lesson! Now strip, so I can replace the clothes your sister stole from me!" Rather not wanting to run the risk of being eaten, the 8th grade blonde obliged and took her green Hollister top and skinny jeans off in my hand. "Your panties and bra too." Rachael said.

"But you already have..."

"I said to strip completely! Now take them off, you little whore!" The girl begrudgingly removed her underwear. She now stood shivering and naked in my hand. I couldn't help but give her nude body quite a few appraising look-over’s. She wasn't a godlike beauty like Rachael or her older sister, but she still had the goods. "Please... Let me put my clothes back on...if you're going to kill me don't let these guys just stare at me. From a girl to a girl please?" The blonde pleaded. I averted my eyes in sympathy; I was angry at her because of her sister but pitied her since few things were worse than the wrath of a hot girl such as Rachael. Rachael simply licked here lips unsympathetically. "You know what, little whore? I am SO going to enjoy this." She reached into my hand and took the tiny 8th grader's clothes. She flicked the tiny underwear away in disgust, and then unshrunk the rest of the clothes. She was so attractively skinny that she was able to fit into the younger girl's jeans and top with ease so they highlighted her slender form. "I think I preferred your previous outfit." I said, smiling, "but not too badly."

Rachael blushed for a moment, then stooped and focused her gave the tiny girl in my palm a withering stare. "You know," Rachael began, sliding her index finger over the trembling girl, "I think I lost my hairband when your sister decided to imprison us. I'm sure she wouldn't mind her little sister righting that." She grinned maliciously, and seized the 8th Grader. "Alyssa, you know what I'm going to do to this sorry little bitch?"

"I think I do." Alyssa was excited, which I took as a bad sign for the middleschooler. Alyssa tended to be rather mean and uncaring with her victims. This was a girl who snorted people up her nose, for God's sake!

"Then could you...assist...me in this?" Rachael said, stroking the little girl in her grip in a sort of mock comforting gesture. The little naked girl was squirming and calling out pitifully for help. I actually saw a couple of the tinies peeking out solemnly from Rob's box. One of the guys had an expression of pure anguish on his face. Slowly, comprehension dawned. Damn, I thought, she's his girlfriend. I couldn't help pity him. At least he got to see what she looked like without anything on, I thought cynically. Meanwhile, Rachael and Alyssa prepared to do whatever it was they intended to the girl. Rachael sat down on the cold tile floor and Alyssa bent over her head, presenting myself and Rob with a front-row view of the brunette's spectacular ass. She took the girl from Rachael and began to do something with the poor little blonde. The girl's back was to us so I couldn't see what she was doing, but her ass shook as she worked, showing off her perfect curves. I heard Rob whistle. After a minute, Alyssa finished, and turned back to Rob and I with a mischievous smirk. Rachael stood, and turned around. "Well?" She asked. I started with her slender legs and went up with my eyes, though she blushed a little when they stayed at her breasts longer than the rest. I noticed nothing unusual until I got to her hair. She had put it back into a ponytail. "You look...amazing." was all I could say. But I saw no sign of the girl. However, a slight bit of movement where her hairband for the ponytail would be caught my eye. I looked a little closer and gasped. In lieu of a hairband, she had instead contorted the poor 8th Grader into the necessary shape. It seemed at first as if Alyssa had failed in doing it without killing the poor thing, but a cry of pain from her dissuaded that thought. "I like what you did with your hair." Rob said.

Now it was Rob's turn. He took a fairly attractive dark-haired girl. Surprisingly, he took her and walked off in the stall, to deal with his doomed tiny in private. The thing was trying to not show any fear, but you could see she was crying softly. Given the look he was giving her, I think she and I both knew what her likely fate was. The girls, well, they knew enough about what this kind of thing normally entailed. They had seen what would happen to one of their friends if an upperclassman guy took a fancy to her. Finally he came back. "Alright,” I said, "let's try to actually try to be able to wake up tomorrow."

"Not so fast there. Rachael took your tiny. You haven't had one." Alyssa said.

"Hey, more for you." I said, trying to talk my way out of this one.

"I'm full, thank you very much. I'm on a diet." She jokingly patted her flat stomach. I rolled my eyes. The average size for a tiny was too small to have an effect on your waistline if you ate them.

"C'mon, I've never seen you do it yourself before." Alyssa pleaded. She had this kind of playful pouty gesture that I had always thought was kinda hot, and she gave to me with both barrels.

"Ok." I said slowly. My eyes looked over to the box. I already knew who I was condemning with these words. "I'll have one." Rob offered me the box, and I opened the box. The tiny middleschoolers screamed at the sight of my to them massive face. I rubbed my hands in anticipation as I spotted my quarry. The sexy red-headed girl. She seemed to notice my lustful look as I took her miniature form in. The teen hung her head, and I was pretty sure she knew she was next. I admired her composure. She knew at this school the chances were high something like this would happen to her, but unlike the few other girls I had shrunk she seemed to sadly accept her fate. Curious as to how resigned she was to her doom, I held out my hand next to the box. She willingly climbed into it, looking up at me as if silently asking what I was going to do to her. "Hey guys," I said, looking up at our little group, "I usually talk to them before I, well, you know. So could you give us a little space?" Rachael and Alyssa backed off grudgingly. The girl nodded her head in appreciation. "What's your name?" I asked, I don't know why I would ask that to a person I was about to end in a horrible way. I guess I just needed to know that.

"Celia." She said, in between whimpers. She looked pretty hot for an 8th grader, more like a freshman girl.

"Do I know you?" I asked. I hoped not considering what I had planned for her.

"You probably don't remember me. I was held back in 6th grade." More whimpering. Damn, I thought. That must have sucked, having to repeat your most vulnerable year over again. For a minute she managed to pull herself back together, and she spoke.”Can I ask you a question?"

I was disarmed by this simple request. It's not something you see at this school, last requests from the tiny in question. Generally all they said was along the lines of "Please, I'm begging you don't [insert form of death here] me!"

"It's not going to matter to you in a few minutes." I said somberly. I was put completely off-balance by her lack of begging for her life. Begrudgingly, I spoke. "Sure. Ask away."

"Why?" She said, simply. I honestly wondered that myself sometimes, why humanity had been forced to take such drastic measures as the ones that put all of us at this school. There was a really long textbook answer actually. Population in the U.S. had gotten so overcrowded and the crime rate so unbelievably high that something had to be done about it. So the "all-benevolent" elite, the real rulers of the country, decided to kill two birds with one stone. If you were convicted of a crime, you, your family, and all your descendants for 5 generations were sent to one of the new "sizer communities" and not allows to leave. My grandfather was the guilty one in our family. They were originally thought of by the general populous as the elite's way of trying to teach the lawbreakers to be productive members of society, as there were only two differences between the sizer towns and the rest of the world, the main one being that there was mandatory education and housing for everyone, and the only job the police were tasked with there was returning truants to school. This was also true for colleges. The only bad thing it seemed at the start was you weren't allowed to leave without external government permission. There was however an option to pay your way out if you were filthy rich. But why anyone would want to pay through the nose to avoid a free first-class education for their kids, the unknowing masses wondered. About a month after the populations of the communities had reached a rather large size, the devices were introduced in the schools. By then, a bunch of people had voluntarily committed minor crimes to get a seemingly safe education for their kids and it was too late. They even thought ahead and simply made it so that each community had only one really big middle and high school that all the students would go to so that you'd have a large enough population pool to actually have a slightly smaller than normal graduating class still alive. You'd think the students would simply refuse to use such devices to do things I see on a regular basis, but try saying that once you've felt that feeling of absolute power you get while holding a tiny person. It's irresistible. Even now, knowing I was only 1/2 an inch tall and stuck in a bathroom full of upperclassmen girls who probably didn't even know what the word mercy meant, watching this terrified girl in my hand gave me an immense power trip, and I'm not even really the total-dominance type. Whatever it was, I had long gone past hating the system, and just accepted I was part of it. The tiny girl probably didn't want a history lecture in her final moments, so I merely said, "I guess because it happened that way."

"That's not much of an answer. Whatever, just get it over with." Celia said, looking up at me wistfully, "I think your girlfriend's getting a little impatient." I turned back to the others, and sure enough Rachael was tapping her foot. I realized that since Rachael tended to enjoy playing with her tinies, I hatched a plan for poor Celia to impress her. I was normally more sympathetic with the people I shrunk, but I generally did something with them that wouldn't get me any points with a girl anyway. I walked back over to where the others were standing.

"You want to know what's going to happen to you?" I asked Celia, concealing my barest hint of a smirk. Rob had had a point; this was beginning to dig my consciousness out of the well of panic it had been in since I was shrunk. The tiny redhead nodded. "Well, the thing is you are actually going to be a very lucky girl, since I am going to let you..."

Celia suddenly brightened and actually picked herself up in my hand to look at me. "Really? Oh God thank you, I promise you anything you want from me (she said this part rather seductively) for letting me..."

"Be the first person I've ever ate? You're welcome!" I interrupted. She had actually fallen for it, poor thing!

"What...Why would you?" Celia stammered, now cowering in my hand.

"Don't worry." I said, "You'll probably faint from panic before you actually reach my stomach, so it'll be over for you fairly soon." I said, now feeling a tad bit guilty about tricking her.

"No...please...don't eat me." She said slowly. She was practically speechless with terror.

Alyssa looked at me and whistled."Whew, eaten alive. What a way to go. Damn, I'd hate to be her right now!" she said. I grabbed Celia by the waist and lowered her slowly into my mouth.

All the while the little redhead was crying and protesting, all veneer of calm gone. "Please, don't do this, I promise I'll be good, I'll do whatever you want, I'll be your bitch just please don't eat me," her last five words were broken up by sobbing. Finally she was fully inside my mouth; once my lips closed I began to roll her around in my mouth. I could still hear her. "Please no, no no NOOO!" she squealed, as I, feeling a little guilty, made it quick for her and swallowed. I felt a sharp jolt in my esophagus, and I realized Celia was kicking my throat in futility as she went down. As sickened as I was by this, I could see why so many of my classmates enjoyed it. The powerful feeling of consuming this poor girl was soon abated after I stopped feeling the sensation in my throat. Celia's desperate struggle for life in my digestive tract was over, and she had fainted from exhaustion and terror mostly likely. I hoped that was what happened, if I ended up being eaten by a girl one day I wouldn't want to actually take a dip in her stomach fluids while still conscious.
End Notes:
I hope you thoroughly enjoyed chapter 5! If you'd like to review please do so, I appreciate any comments. I know I'm likely to get some flak for that M/f bit at the end, but having the protagonist do the explanation mentally with the thought being triggered and then reinforced by Celia's fate seemed so natural writing it. Anyway, hope you like it and if you want chapter six to hurry the hell up, please tell me so!
Chapter 6 by Youlooktasy
Author's Notes:
I'm so sorry the wait for this chapter was so long, my apologies to all my readers. My life these past few weeks has simply been one near-catastrophe after another, leaving me precious little time to get any writing of any sort done. I hope the chapter itself will make up for the delaay. Enjoy Chapter Six, courtesy of Youlooktasty!
We stayed in the bathroom stall for quite a while after Brooke had left. I was able to (grudgingly) convince Rob to put the other 8th graders away. None of us had ever been shrunk before. At least that was what I had thought. It turned out Rob had been shrunk once by a 7th grader who for some reason had had a crush on him when he was in 6th grade, but he eventually talked her out of it and she resized him. The seventh graders were a bit of a mixed bag, as it was the first year you could shrink someone. I remember hearing rumors that it was actually the worst if you were shrunk by a seventh grader in some ways. For instance, if they were going to eat you, they didn't have the honed swallowing reflexes of a highschooler that allowed you to be gulped down without chewing unless they wanted to. I had simply seen it so many times that it had come naturally to me when it had been time to seal Celia's fate. But if a seventh grader wanted to eat you, you would most likely be unintentionally delimbed and maimed by their natural instinct to chew anything in their mouth before they swallowed. The best thing you could hope for really if you were going to be eaten was that they would chew and the first bite would simply kill you instantly, sparing you the suffering induced by the jaws and stomach acids of the upperclassman that had decided to use you as a snack. However, one good thing if you were shrunken by a seventh grader is that unless they had an older sibling, they wouldn't be aware of or sexually mature enough to make use of some of the more horrible things that could be done to you when you were shrunk. And then there are seventh graders that, like me, on shrinking and subsequently making use of (and likely ending the existence of) their first tiny, find that however much pleasure it gives them they feel a little guilty about it and show a little mercy to their next shrink. Rob was one such lucky bastard to have been shrunk by a giantess who fell into that last category when he was shrunk in 6th grade. But she had kept him captive the entire time so she was on-hand to resize him. We had no friendly giantess as such on hand, and so we were stuck in the girl's bathroom. After racking my tired brains to no avail, I sighed and spoke. "Any ideas, anyone? And by anything, I mean anything. Because if we end up stuck here for the night we're fucked."

"Why?" Rachael asked, "Wouldn't we just be safer since there would be no upperclassmen walking around?"

"Because, hotstuff, the minute the human activity dies down around here..."I replied "nature's 6 and 8 legged friends come out to play."

Rob chimed in, "And trust me, spiders don't play Charades or Scrabble. I nearly got eaten by one when I was shrunk before. If the girl who shrank me hadn't seen and stepped on it as soon as she did..." The girls simultaneously shuddered. I turned away so that they couldn't see I was quaking in fear as well. Spiders had always scared the living shit out of me. And the mere thought that to a spider right now I looked like a decent-sized meal was, well, terrifying. So I was very much for the get-the-hell-back-to-normal-size-pronto view, no matter what we had to do.

"I'm sure one of my friends will have to take one sometime today and come in here. We should watch the door and just wait until they do."

"Three problems:” I said. "A. Watching the door and moving to where she could see us would be dangerous. B. They may be your friend, but that doesn't guarantee she'll resize all of us. Hell, depending on who it is she might even not resize you, see this as an opportunity to get rid of her competition for the guys. C: I hate to say this Rachael, but you say what happened to the girl in our class who was in here when Brooke came in. What if all your friends are shrunk too?"

"No...They all can't be." She said, panic creeping into her voice.

"Face it Rachael, a bunch of them are almost certainly in just as bad or worse a situation as us. I hate to be all doom and death, but you saw what Brooke did to the rest of our class. We aren't in 8th grade anymore, no longer gods and goddesses of the middle school. We're slaves, food, toys, whatever you want to call it." I said darkly.

"Um, I think I have an idea as to someone we could trust to help us who probably isn't shrunk." Rob said.

"Who?"

"My sister. She's a sophomore on the cheer squad." Rob said.

"Siblings aren't always that helpful." I said, thinking back to what Rachael did to her little brother earlier.

"She wouldn't. I trust her. She'll help us."

"Maybe she'll help you, but what about the rest of us? She'll probably enslave me, eat Rachael and then let you put Alyssa where you put that 8th grade girl earlier." I retorted.

"Don't call me out on that, you've done it at least twice." I reddened. How many people knew about that? "Can't you trust me on this?"

"Anyone else have an objection to putting our lives in the hands of Rob's sis?" Rachael simply shook her head, dejected.

"It's really our only option right now, isn't it? So I guess we'd better start trying to find her." Alyssa said.

"Alright...where would we try to go to find her?"

"She said she would be supervising the freshmen cheerleader tryouts." Rob suppressed a smile. "Those start at 4th period."

"That starts in...30 minutes." I said, checking my watch. "So we have only a half hour to get to the locker rooms, which is on the other side of the school, and we're only 1/2 an inch tall. Anyone else see a problem with this plan?"

"We could just wait for one of the girls trying out to come in, I know most of them." suggested Alyssa. I shrugged; all our brains were tired from trying to survive in a world just a tad too big for us.

"Ok, you and Rob keep an eye out for them." The pair walked away, leaving Rachael and myself in the stall by ourselves. "Ahh," I signed, taking in her luscious form once again, "alone at last."

"If you think I'm going to have sex with you just because Derrick is out of the picture...you're wrong." I noticed her hesitancy, and a small pyre of hope was lit.

"C'mon" I said. My intention had not been an offer of sex, but now that I thought about it our chances for survival were getting slimmer by the minute, and I didn't want to die a virgin. Plus, out of any girl I knew for sex Rachael would be my first pick. "I'll give you three reasons. One, in the past hour I've saved your life at least 6 times. Don't you owe me a bit? Two, as much as I hate to admit it, it would take seconds for someone to walk in here, crush us under her feet, swallow us alive, or what have you. Do you really want to die a virgin, not knowing what life's ultimate pleasure feels like? And thirdly, you know you want it." Rachael responded simply by starting to take off her clothes. She dropped the Hollister shirt and jeans in a pile, seductively gazing at me as she took off her skinny jeans. "You want to play that way, fine. A girl needs some fun at a time like this." With that she started to undo her bra, but I held up my hand.
"Leave it on. For now anyway." She smiled. Every man had his nuances, she knew. She walked over to me, her slender legs bare. Her ponytail, along with its tiny prisoner was draped over her shoulder. With carnal exuberance she tore off my pants, exposing my hard penis poking through my boxers. With all the feminine grace and beauty that was Rachael and watching Brooke use my rival as a human sex toy had produced the mother of all erections. The blonde gave me a look of carnal lust. She was pleased. "I've never done this before honestly." Rachael said after I had finished taking the rest of my clothes off.

"Me neither. A blowjob would be a nice start though." I suggested playfully.

"Mm, well since I didn't eat that last guy I'm a bit hungry, maybe your cum will hit the spot." She said, and motioned for me to lie down. I obliged, and she got on her knees and stood over my naked body, her angelic face hanging over my erection. Slowly she bent down, her lips lightly kissing the tip of my penis. She opened her mouth, preparing to take my erection into it, when Alyssa and Rob burst in.

"One of the girls is here, her name is...." Alyssa paused as she noticed what Rachael and I were doing.

"Guys, this is..." I began.

"Exactly what it looks like." Rachael finished, though not the way I had intended. "The tension got to us both and..."

"Yeah we get it you slut." Alyssa said dryly.

Rachael raised her fists, but I leapt in between them arms outstretched. The last thing we needed right now was infighting and I knew Rachael couldn't stand up to Alyssa in a straight fight. The brunette may have been short, but I had heard that once when a girl tried to steal a guy she was trying to attract she pinned the bitch to the ground in a fight until one of her friends in the highschool arrived and shrunk the loser. Alyssa had kept the girl in her panties for a week before finally shoving the poor thing up her ass. "Girls, please, can we not fight over one comment and try to focus on getting unshrunk?" The two teens backed off from one another.

"That's better." I turned to Alyssa. "You said one of the girls you know is trying out to make cheerleader next period is here?"

"Yep. She's putting on makeup, probably wants to look all sexy for the tryouts. Stupid bitch."

"How should we sneak in with her without being seen? We get caught in there..." I didn't have to finish.

"I think she had a bag with her, we could use that." Rob said tentatively.

"Ok, sounds like a plan. Just let me and Rachael...get dressed." I said, putting my boxers back on in embarrassment. Rob just shook his head. Rachael glanced at me over her shoulder as she slipped her jeans back on, a look that showed regret and frustration at being caught, and a question: could we do this again?

"Alright, is everyone ready?" I asked. All three of my shrunken classmates nodded. They followed me to the door of the stall. "Rob, can you see if she is still putting on makeup?"

Rob poked his head around the corner, but dove back quickly. "Yes she is, but we've got a big problem anyway."

"There's a huge cockroach lurking just under the sink. If we make a break for her bag, we'll just ring the dinner bell. "

"We're going to need to come up with a distraction while we still can." I said. Naturally, given my luck, everyone looked at me.

"You'd be pretty good bait." said Alyssa, "And besides all you need to do is lure it out from under there long enough for the girl to see it without her seeing you."

"You better be right, or I swear to god if there is an afterlife, well, you get the picture..."

Rachael leaned in and her lips caressed my check for a moment. "Good luck."

Rob, Alyssa, and Rachael lined up as if to start an Olympic race as I walked out of the stall. The first thing I noticed was that other than the freshman, there were no giantesses in the room. The second thing I noticed was, of course, the giantess herself. She was a dirty blonde, with an ass that was titanic to me and probably whistle-worthy if I was looking at her from a normal size. She was facing the bathroom counter, so I couldn't really give her front half any evaluation. I advanced toward the counter, my eyes darting between the giantess and the location of the supposed cockroach. I crept warily forward. My chest was pounding. Suddenly I heard a scuttling sound like the rustling of leaves if leaves were made of metal. Then I saw it. My first glimpse was of the sheen of its carapace glistening. I heard the rustling sound again, but I now knew what it was as the cockroach emerged, shaking its body. It didn't seem to notice me, so I crept forward warily, edging my way away from it but at an angle where it could easily see me. "Here, roachy roachy roachy. C'mon, you stupid bug." I smacked myself for the antics but it definitely got the insect's attention. A bulbous, black compound eye turned towards me, and the bug shambled so that I was in front of it. The creature's mandibles clacked as it sighted new, tasty human prey. Well, I thought grimly, at least it'll kill me before it eats me. The creature let out a hiss, and the behemoth of an insect charged at me. I made a run for it, trying to draw it away from the bag and into one of the stalls. The cockroach was gaining on me, six legs traditionally having an advantage over my meager two. Suddenly the creature stopped and bent down. I stopped to catch my breath and turned to see what it was doing. The bug was coiling its back legs like a trampoline ready to launch. The cockroach pounced. I panicked, diving under the door of the closest bathroom stall at the last second before the bug landed on me. Suddenly, a shriek of disgust so loud it hurt my eardrums came from the bathroom counter. "Eww! Bug!" I heard the giantess exclaim, as a massive blue spike came down and impaled the cockroach. I actually winced. The creature writhed and screeched at the heel that was stabbing it, and when the girl picked her foot off the ground it was still shishkabobed on her 5-inch heel.

"Eww, getitoffgetitoff!" She shook her heel, and the dying roach sailed off into the distance. I took a moment to admire her front half as the giantess quickly grabbed a paper towel and wiped off her heel. She was actually fairly short for a giantess, probably coming up only to my shoulders before I was shrunk. She had a freckly face and a nice waist, though her breasts weren't quite erection-worthy. After she finished cleaning roach guts off of her heel, she picked up her bag and began to walk towards the exit. It took me a moment to realize my only escape option was leaving with the others without me, but I almost instantly began running after the giantess. Her bag hung beside her feet thankfully, but even walking her strides made it difficult for me to catch up. I finally managed to keep pace alongside her bag, and with a desperate burst of energy I jumped onto her bag, clinging to the material with a grim feeling as if it were futile. I tried to climb up to the opening on top, but when the giantess next put her foot down I lost grip midclimb, and the material was too soft for me to get a good grip with one hand. I felt myself slipping, and I knew if I fell and had the wind knocked out of me I would be easily crushed by the giantess without her even realizing it. As my hand came free though, another reached down and grabbed it, preventing my fall. I looked up into Rachael's angelic, smiling face.

"Well done, Mr. Decoy." She said as the blonde and Robert finished pulling me up into the interior of the purse.
End Notes:
I'm sorry this story didn't really feature any major giantess action until the very very end, but I needed a plot chapter to lead into the next big segment and this seemed like an opportune time to use getting from the bathroom to the intended setting for the next segment as a little bit of character development and recognising the fact that most authors seem to ignore, that despite them having nothing to do witht he very sexual-oriented fantasy of ours insects would really be a big problem for shrunken people. I hope you liked the chapter, if you liked this temporary tchange of pace please let me know in a review. On the other hand, if you just want me to get back to the gianteses ASAP let me know as well, I always love hearing what you guys have to say about my work!
Chapter 7 by Youlooktasy
Author's Notes:
First of all I am so sorry about the huge wait, I just could not find time to write until recently, the chapter is on the longer side so I hope this makes up for that a bit. Anyway, enjoy Chapter 7!
"How long until she heads to cheer practice?" I said, lying against the wall of the purse.

"It starts in about 25 minutes." Alyssa replied.

"Just try to rest." Rachael said. I nodded weakly, and closed my eyes as my head hit the fabric, the adrenaline rush from trying desperately to survive roach and giantess alike wearing off.

When I could see again, everything started blurry, but almost immediately cleared up. I realized after a minute that I was unshrunk, and was walking into 1st period. Had I slept through our entire apparent rescue? Rachael ran up to me, her arms outstretched. The 8th grade girl wasn't in her hair (though she had a ponytail), and she was wearing a blue sports bra and shorts that could practically be called panties. I could vaguely hear her laughter. However, as she neared her expression turned into one of terror, and the laughter took on a sinisterly familiar tone. A yellow bolt of energy engulfed the blonde, and she shrunk down to 1 inch. Behind her, sizer out, was Brooke, giggling like she had when she'd shoved Derrick in her vagina. The brunette started walking over to me, and when she was in front of Rachael's struggling form she made a big show of raising her heel-clad foot. "Noooo!" I shouted, as Brooke slammed her foot down, crushing the tiny blonde out of existence.

"Oops." Brooke said sarcastically, taking a moment to grind Rachael's mangled body into the floor, and then fired her sizer at me. Right before the yellow energy made contact, however, I blacked out.

When my vision returned, I was in a dark room. No one was there. I couldn't see anything to compare, but I felt normal-sized. I started to stand up when I heard a cracking noise. All of a sudden a suspicious white liquid started pouring in somewhere from a crack in the wall. I scrambled back, terrified. What was this? However, the liquid seemed to simply pool together about 5 feet away from me. Then it started transforming. The liquid started solidifying into small insectoid shapes. I realized with a shudder that they were little cockroaches. Visually the little roaches were identical in every way to the behemoth that had pursued me in the bathroom except for colour and size. The insects were the same creamy white as the liquid which had spawned them. They charged at me. That's when things really got weird. The roaches made noises as the bugs raced towards me, but instead of an insectine hiss, they were echoing something even stranger. As the insects reached me and began to overwhelm me, they echoed Celia's pleas for mercy as I'd stuffed her in my mouth. Her last shriek before I'd swallowed her reverberated from insectine lungs as I was covered in a seething mass of roaches.

Then a sharp pain in my stomach, a jabbing sensation that was light but persistent. A feeling of nausea swept over me. I felt is if I were, well, dangling. I opened my eyes to find that I was dangling. A long, thin manicured nail was driving into my stomach, and a similar finger held me from my back. As the world became clearer, I realized with horror that I was shrunk, and someone was holding me. I following the beautifully tanned hand and arm that held me to its owner. My eyes met with Rachael's beautiful yet now because of her size also terrifying face. She grinned at me, her perfectly white teeth as large as doors. "Well, look who's awake." The blonde giantess said, smiling.

"Rachael...what happened?" I asked, still a little delirious.

"I shrunk you, sleepyhead."

"Why?" I asked. My mind was racing. She and I were both freshmen. She shouldn't have been able to use her sizer on me. "For that matter, how?"

"Oh, I have my ways." She said. "Remember when we were going to have sex in the bathroom, and Alyssa decided to barge in there and be a colossal bitch and ruin it?" I nodded, still struggling.

"Well I got a little payback. Brooke seemed to like it so much; I decided to give it a try." She pointed in her cleavage, and I looked down. I gasped. Rachael had managed to shrink Rob and Alyssa as well as me apparently, as the pair could be barely seen struggling in Rachael's cleavage. On closer examination I realized the pair were naked.

"Rachael, don't do this. We saved you. I saved you. Alyssa was a bitch but can't you at least let me go?"

"Oh I won't let you go, but I'll give you a fair chance to escape." She said.

"Huh?"

"I'll set you down, and if you manage to escape obviously you'll get to live. If not, well, let's just say I get to do whatever I want with you." The blonde giantess giggled at the thought, which I did not take as a good sign. She set me down on the carpeted floor of the classroom.

"Rachael, please...girl...let's just calm down and talk this through okay..." I said, worried. I had seen enough of these "hunts" to know the tiny never had a prayer.

"Let me put it simply: No. Now obey your giantess and run, little guy. Run for your life. I'll even give you a head start." Rachael proceeded to cover her eyes with her hands. "100, 99, 98..." I took off running.

Why was she doing this to me? What had I done? How am I going to get out of this one alive? These were the thoughts that flashed through my head as I ran blindly forward. I had no clear destination in mind. I was drove simply by the fact that if the beautiful blonde giantess counting in the center of the room found me, I was a goner. I had actually seen her do this once before, with her previous boyfriend before Derrick, since she'd gotten an upperclassman that she was friends with to shrink him after she found him making out with another girl. Rachael was pretty good at it, and she had caught him really quickly. It was a private thing if you did it though, I only saw that time earlier because I had been putting something away in the back room when she came in after class and I'd watched through the window.

A sudden collision with a rather solid surface brought me out of the memory. I rubbed my head in agony as I realized I had run into the wall. Rachael's thunderous voice reached my ears, "41, 40, 39, 38...” Over half my head start gone already? I did a 360 to see where a good hiding spot was, and I alighted upon a stack of old newspapers with a barely ajar cabinet beneath them. I bolted for it, my tiny legs going as fast as they could. The cabinet was thankfully on the bottom rung, and covered by old copies of Time magazine in a pile 3 feet thick. However, being 1 inch tall has its advantages, I was able to thread through the newspapers until I reached the issue about a papal election about a decade ago. No, I thought, not when I'm this close to safety. The papers had apparently accumulated behind this one issue, and the old, rough, crinkled surface point blank refused to yield to my frantic pushing. Defeated, I simply hung my head and tried to make a low profile, though it was unlikely Rachael would find me anytime soon, as I was pretty deep in the pile as it was. Finally, the giantess' ominous countdown ended.

"Alright, my little guy, here I come!" I heard Rachael exclaim, and the blonde giggled in anticipation of whatever horrible fate she had planned for me when she found me. I simply lay low, and waited for the seemingly inevitable. I couldn't see the giant girl, but from what I heard she was checking all the spots she thought I would run to with no luck. "Come out little guy, I won't hurt you." She said. Yeah right, I thought, tell that to the 6th grader you squished against the side of that bus window this morning. Rachael continued to search the room without coming close, so I lay down in the pile of papers. However, right as me brain neared leaving consciousness, a footfall that had much in common with the crack of thunder brought me bolt upright. I looked out of infinitesimally small viewpoint through the thick stack papers to the outside world, and saw the entire space was covered by the giantess' flip-flop. "Now where could you be? Surely not somewhere where I could easily crush you hopefully. That would just would be too easy." With that, Rachael brought her gargantuan foot down onto the pile of newspapers only inches behind me. I dove to the ground, cowering since it appeared my fate was sealed. The crunch of flattened newspaper surrounded my ears like a naval blockade, but as it faded I uncovered my head to realize that I was not in fact a bloodstain on the issue I was using as cover. The impact radius of the blonde girl's massive foot had missed me by inches. Angry that her prey had eluded her for now, the giantess stomped off to search another part of the room.

I took the time Rachael was away to thread myself deeper into the newspaper pile. Shortly after the blonde's nearly successful blindfire attempt to squish me, I had found a way to crawl under the newspaper blocking my retreat. It was slow going, and my breathing was restricted as the newspaper weighed down on my chest. But I made it through, and the newspaper parted to form a sort of interior hollow in the pile. There was even a hole which allowed me to look into the classroom. Rachael had her back to me, feeling around in a rolled-up map for my tiny form. She turned around, hands on her hips in frustration. She looked down into her cleavage, and a smile returned to her face. I had almost forgotten about the other half of our group she had imprisoned in the nude in her cleavage. She reached her hand in and plucked Rob and Alyssa out. She grinned playfully at the tiny couple as they struggled to right themselves in her palm. I watched, knowing whatever it was Rachael was thinking it did not bode well for the two tinies in her palm. She reached down with her other hand for Alyssa, who screamed in terror, but seemed to reconsider and seized Rob between her fingers instead. "C'mon out, little guy." she said, while dangling Rob next to her lips. Rachael surveyed the room, looking to see if I would be foolish enough to comply. I wasn't that stupid. I stayed right where I was, observing. "Guess you won't come and see your little friends." She flashed her white teeth as she smiled at Rob, who was quaking in her grasp. "Pity. I was hoping for a more filling snack. Two of you would have hit the spot." With that, she opened wide and threw Rob into her mouth. She quickly tilted her head back and swallowed the tiny boy. I shuddered as she casually ate the person who, with me, had saved her life right before my eyes.


She surveyed the room once more before looking back at Alyssa. The tiny brunette was screaming and cursing up at the blonde giantess, but I couldn't make out what she was saying. "Let me put it this way for you, little guy." Rachael said, frustration creeping into her voice. "I'm going to let Alyssa loose on the ground. Unless you come out and help her in the next 5 minutes, I'll kill this little bitch. Understood?" With that, she seized Alyssa, and lightly pinched the naked girl in the pelvis. Alyssa screeched in pain. Rachael tossed the tiny brunette to the ground in disgust. Her almost featherlike weight slowed down Alyssa's fall, so at least she landed softly. Rachael climbed up on one of the desks and sat down, watching the tiny girl on the floor with an almost bored expression.

I watched from the pile, my heat thudding in its chest. I was a little embarrassed to realize that that wasn't the only part of my body throbbing. I still had an erection, despite the fact that I was probably going to be killed by the beautiful creature causing it. Naked as she was, Alyssa probably was contributing to that as well. I felt torn. If I went out and helped her, Rachael would probably kill us both. But if I left her out there, I'd certainly be leaving her to die. Alyssa picked herself up slowly, wincing as she did. She looked around, tears streaming down her face. She must have known that trying to help her was as much a good idea when it came to self-preservation as walking willingly up to crowd of seniors at lunchtime. The unofficial main course on Mexican Monday wasn't called Freshmen Dip for nothing. I hated it, but Alyssa was going to have to die if I wanted to avoid death-by-blonde-giantess. However, as Alyssa looked around desperately for me, she spotted me peeking out of the newspaper. I hadn't counted on her spotting me. Nervously, I poked my head back up. Alyssa had become very animated. She was gesturing wildly up at Rachael, trying to get the blonde giantess' attention. Rachael peered down at Alyssa, and the tiny brunette cowered a bit. "What do you want, you bug of a bitch?" The giantess asked. Alyssa began frantically pointing. It took me a second to realize she was pointing right at the newspaper pile I was hiding in. Rachael followed the girl's tiny finger, and licked her lips. "If you're lying to me, you tiny bitch, I'll shove you so far up my pussy you'll never see the light of day." Alyssa shook her head, and Rachael got back down, her footsteps shaking the Earth as she approached. I backed away, attempting to get to the back of the pile. But the giantess' footsteps reached my hiding place in moments, and as I huddled against the ground, fully expecting her to try and crush me like she had earlier, she instead lifted the issues above my head away and tossed them aside. I looked up in terror at the titanic blonde giantess in all her beautiful glory. "Found you." She said cheerfully, and reached down. I couldn't move, the sight of Rachael had rooted in the spot. As her fingers wrapped around me, I didn't even struggle. However, as she lifted me up from the ground, I turned around and saw Alyssa making a break for it, while the giantess was distracted. Despite being frozen by terror, I managed to manipulate my fingers enough to give the brunette the finger. Rachael noticed what I was doing, and smiled at me. "You should have known you can't trust a bitch like that." She said softly.

"Rachael," I begged, "I love you. All I've ever done with you I tried to keep you safe. Why are you doing this to me?" I didn't know why I was saying what I was saying, though I felt it. She smiled down at me.

"You poor little guy, you actually think I care what a tiny like you says? We had a deal, and now I get to do whatever I want with you. Any of you." With that, she quickly reached down and snatched Alyssa. The tiny brunette kicked and screamed in Rachael's other hand. "Put me down you giant slut! I led you right to him now let me go! We had a deal!" Alyssa yelled at her giant captor.

"You actually thought I was going to let you live, you tiny little bitch? You thought if you betrayed your only chance to survive you'd escape? You disgust me." Rachael snarled at her tiny female captive. She dropped Alyssa back on the floor, enough to knock the brunette flat on her stomach. "Bye, Alyssa." When the tiny girl recovered herself, she had only enough time to look skyward and scream before Rachael's shoe came down on top of her. I heard a loud popping noise, as Rachael ground the tiny brunette into the floor. "Oops, it seems I stepped on a bug." Rachael said, putting her hand up to her mouth in a look of feigned shock.

I was shaking after she squished Alyssa. "Calm down little guy, don't worry. I won't squish you."

"Please, just stop." I begged. "I'll be your slave if you want, but don't kill me. I really don't think you want to kill me, do you? I looked up into her beautiful face, pleading with my giantess for mercy.

"I'll stop, but not before I get what I want."

"Why did you do this? What more do you want from me?" I asked, puzzled and terrified.

“I want you inside me. I didn't get your dick when you and I were both shrunk, so I guess I'll have to get all of you in one gulp." She parted her lips, and I finally realized what my intended fate was. I was about to be eaten by the hottest girl in the grade, and the thought filled me with terror.

"Rachael, don't do this. If you really want me to, just unshrink me and I promise you, if it be your desire I will have sex with you right here. Please don't do what I think you're going to do."

She threw back her head, laughing."Sorry, it's a tad bit too late for that. If you like me as much as you say you do, you should be happy. Your final act will be to nourish my beautiful body." With that, Rachael threw me into her mouth. It was damp and moist. I barely oriented myself as her tongue flung me to the back. I began to slide into her throat, clawing for purchase but finding none. At last I fell into the girl's esophagus, and instinctively closed my eyes as she began forcing me down her throat.

I opened my eyes slowly, blinking. I was in a room walled by some sort of gray fabric, which smelled faintly of perfume and nail polish. A voice spoke.

"Look. He's waking up." My vision cleared to reveal...Rachael, kneeling in front of me with a look of concern on her face. I jumped about 10 millimetres, which equated to about a foot at my size.

"No...please" I said, terrified. It took me a second to realize that she was the same size as me. Alyssa and Rob stood at either side of her. Groggily I asked "What happened?"

"You fell asleep." Rachael said simply. "You hit your head as you went down, and we couldn't wake you up."

"Well that explains a lot." I said, shaking my head.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Alyssa asked inquisitively.

"Never mind." I said. I didn't necessarily want to disclose the contents of my apparent dream. "How long was I out?"

"About 20 minutes." Rob said. Just then I became aware of the footfalls of the giantess carrying the bag we were in. Suddenly they stopped, and the bag was lowered to the ground. "Which means," Rob said, terrified as he realized where we were, "we've arrived right on time for the freshman cheer tryouts."
End Notes:
Thanks again for waiting and I hope you enjoyed it. A lot of people have been asking me to do a new chapter for Accidentally True, so let me know in a review if you want whether you would prefer I do that or write the next chapter here first. Also please tell me what you thought in the review, I know it was a weird chapter and I kinda went out on a limb with this one and I want to know if you liked that or not.
Chapter 8 by Youlooktasy
Author's Notes:
This chapter finally gets to the cheerleader tryouts I was leading into for the past 2 chapters, don't worry about it's relative brevity, I just realized this section ended on such a natural cliffhanger and that to do the whole thing in one go would take several months given my schedule. All explanations aside, enjoy chapter 8!
I thought about where we were, and the stories kept flooding into my mind, all of them bad. There were few more dangerous places in all the high school than the cheerleader lockerroom. The reason for this was plain and simple: being a cheerleader was one of the safest positions in all the highschool. If you were on the cheer squad or the football team, the older students on the teams would watch out for you. None would dare shrink a freshman cheerleader outside of the teams themselves, for fear that one of the older students on the team would shrink them. You'd think that this would mean any girl in her right mind would try to get on the team then, but the girls on the squad kept the restrictions very tight on who could get on. You had to be really hot to even be allowed to try out, so only the most beautiful girls in school were on the cheer squad. Even then there were only a few girls that came back from the tryout. Any student not on the football or cheer teams who went into the lockerroom never came out, at least not the same size as when they went in. I shuddered.

The girl whose bag we had hitched a ride in began speaking, her chatter sounding thunderous despite her almost-certainly high-pitched voice at normal size. It was mixed with that of the other girls who had shown up for tryouts, gossip about who was going out with who, who had shrunk who, what fashions or scandals those who had been incommunicado during the summer missed, either at a camp or trip, or shrunk and at the mercy of an older sibling, which was indeed how some were forced to spend their summer. "I recognize her voice!" said Rachael.

"I do too. It's Alexandra." Alyssa remarked."Good thing we decided not to go to her for help."

"Why is that?" Rob asked.

"If she saw Rachael or me shrunk, she would've squished us under her flats in minutes."

"Damn. Why does she hate you guys so much?"

"It's nothing entirely personal." Alyssa said. "If a girl sees a hotter rival that she can eliminate and has no good reason not to, she'll take her competition out."

"Guys aren't nearly that bad." Rob said. "Sure, they'd taunt you a bit, make fun of how small your dick is at that size, but they would unshrink you eventually."

"Oh really." Alyssa said, folding her arms in disbelief. "So you're telling me that by pure blind luck if you had the entire football team in the palm of your hand, or at the very least the guys who used to beat the shit out of you sometimes, you wouldn't crush them into paste or some other thing. You'd at least consider it for a while."

Rob had a guilty look on his face, and I didn't entirely blame him. He had always been a bit on the scrawny side, and was picked on a lot by some of the guys.

Alexandra reached down to her bag, no doubt to get some last minute thing before the older girls arrived to start the trials. Thankfully the perfumes, feminine products and other assorted items normally found in a teenage girl's purse provided an ample ladder to climb out of the purse. We did so, hugging the fabric so as to not be seen by one of the massive female behemoths that were our classmates. It would be cruel irony indeed, I thought as I practically crabwalked down the bag, for us to be this close only be devoured by a jealous freshman giantess. We slid to the floor one-by-one, Rob first, then Rachael, then me, then Alyssa. "Now what?" I said, as Alexandra retrieved her phone from the bag, and began texting.

"We find someplace to hide until my sister gets here, and then I attract her attention. She unshrinks us, we leave, and hopefully avoid getting shrunk again." Rob said. Accordingly, we hid under the leg stand of one of the benches. It was one of those benches with the little holes, not so little to us given that they were the size of our bodies. We could see out at what was going on, but any giantesses who happened to glance down would have to look hard to notice the four cowering tinies underneath the bench. Suddenly, we heard a massive whoosh as the other door to the lockerroom opened. A hush fell over the now-scared crowd of freshmen giantesses. The cheer leaders had arrived.

At first all we heard was the cacophonous footfalls of the approaching girls. It was nerve-racking still, waiting to see if one of the cheerleaders would be our ticket to salvation, Rob's sister. Then they came into view. There were 4 four of them, all sophomores and juniors, as the seniors were "assisting" with the football team tryouts, which were going on simultaneously. One, a sophomore with brown curls, stepped in front of the group. She wore denim cutoffs and a tank top. Despite being only a sophomore, it seemed she had been chosen for the pleasure of conducting the tryout. "Ah, freshmen." She said, smiling. "How is your first day in the big leagues going? Anybody's feelings get hurt?"

"N-no." Almost all the girls nervously answered.

"Good, because even if that happened no one here would give two shits about you, freshmen. You understand?"All the girls nodded nervously. It was obvious to everyone in the room that the freshmen girls were now painfully aware of the sizers resting on the older girls' hips.

"Now the first thing that-." The sophomore began, but then paused and I could see her facial features harden in anger. "You." She said, pointing at one of the girls. Those in the general direction of her pointing backed away, and some flushed with relief when the cheerleader's finger did not follow them. I sighed when I saw who it was who had pissed off the sophomore. Alexandra was texting on her phone and listening to music, oblivious to the fact that the tryout had started. The sophomore pulled out her sizer and shot the girl. In spite of their mutual dislike of each other Alyssa winced as Alexandra shrunk to a mere 1/2 inch. "Can she see us now?" I asked, suddenly worried.

"It won't matter in a couple minutes" said Rob. I honestly shouldn't have worried. Alexandra was too engaged in her phone to realize what was about to happen to her, and only looked up from her phone as the yellow beam of the sizer enveloped her. She opened her mouth to cry out in protest, but the sound faded as she shrank down. The sophomore leaned down and quickly grabbed the now-terrified girl. She frowned at her squirming captive. "You freshies", she began menacingly, glowering down at the girl in her hand who was still very disoriented, "need to learn some respect. And I know just the way to show you why." She held the tiny freshman by her legs, and before anyone realized what was happening pulled her shorts out and dropped the girl into her panties. Alexandra screamed for mercy as she fell into the older girl's underwear. The other girls stared in horror, and the other cheerleaders were smiling sinisterly. Suddenly, a soft moan escaped the cheerleader's lips. "You ok, Chloe?" On of her squadmates asked.

"Oh," She moaned again, obviously in pleasure, "it's nothing. Just the bitch learning her place." The giantess bent her magnificent legs together, and sighed in pleasure as she forced her poor victim deeper into her. The other freshmen girls started backing towards the door nervously, obviously terrified as the cheerleader nonchalantly used Alexandra as a sex toy. "Now." She said, "What I was saying before I realized I had everyone's attention is that you freshies may get to be one of us, but you are still at the same place on the totem pole. Can anyone tell me where that is?" Everyone was too terrified to answer. The sophomore, whose name was apparently Chloe, smirked. "The bottom. Now tell me, don't you think someone on the bottom of the pole should respect someone higher up than they are?"

"Y-yes." One of the girls answered meekly.

"Speak up, insect, or you can join your friend in my pussy." The girl opened her mouth to speak, but Chloe suddenly doubled over, moaning in ecstasy. "Oh, that hits the spot. Whoever that bitch was, I was teaching her a lesson" her mouth opened upon a silent scream of pleasure, which lasted for about a minute. She sighed, and recovered, "But I think it's too late for her now. She giggled to herself, her orgasm finished. She nodded at the other cheerleaders, and all four turned their sizers on the crowd of terrified freshmen. In a second the whole crowd disappeared. "Damn it Chloe, you made 'em too small." One of the other cheerleaders swore.

"Fine." The brown-haired giantess sighed. "How big do they need to be for the tryout?"

"About an inch sounds good." One of the other cheerleaders, a dark-haired junior, said. They remained their sizers at a crowd of tiny specks on the ground, which even I at my size had only begun to notice, and fired the enlargement setting. The crowd of girls grew back into existence, about twice my current size.

"Now" Chloe said, addressing the miniature crowd, "you insects are really at the bottom of the pole. Now, show your respect and bow to your giantesses." Wanting to stay alive, the horde of tiny girls complied. With a break in the drama that was unfolding before us, I turned to see the reactions of the others in my little group. Alyssa was impassively watching, like she knew this was going to happen, and while Rachael was visibly frightened, she still couldn't tear her eyes away. I turned to Rob. "Is your sister here?" If she was, from the look of the giantesses I wasn't exactly reassured. He nodded. "What's her name?"

Rob turned to me slowly and said the name I probably least wanted to hear. "Chloe."
End Notes:
Please let me know in a review what you thought of this one, so I know what kind off issues I may need to address in the next chapter. Thanks for reading!
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3254