Punk'd by asukafan2001
Summary: A gang finds new power when a reactor accident leaves them hundreds upon hundreds of feet tall. Now with no one to answer too, and no one able to stop them. The begin to their assault on the world.
Categories: Instant Size Change, Adventure, Crush, Humiliation, New World Order, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 2292 Read: 33624 Published: September 20 2006 Updated: September 20 2006

1. Chapter One: Introduction to chaos by asukafan2001

2. Chapter Two: The Awakening of evil by asukafan2001

3. Chapter Three: The Last Stand by asukafan2001

4. Chapter Four: A New Beginning by asukafan2001

Chapter One: Introduction to chaos by asukafan2001
Author's Notes:
I started out writing this story long ago. I wanted to write something truly up to my skill level and not something done without thought or care like most of my work.

I wanted to have one story that displayed what i could do, when i tried, when i showed effort. This is the result of that.


The morning started off as cold and dreary. No one suspected it as a sign of what was to come. The rain drops fell in unison around the world. The people call it now, the day the heavens wept, because never in our history as a planet, have we had it rain simultaneously around the world. People think that the rain was god crying at what was about to come. He was crying at what the creation he had just made would do to his children.

No one knows exactly how it happened, or why it happened. The causes even today are left unknown. It’s speculated to be just a bunch of random occurrences that happened to coincide at the right time.

What we do know is that a gang known as the Avengers broke into a reactor plant. The plant was thought to be shut down sometime shortly after the end of the cold war, however something ignited the reactor which is hypothesized to have made a chemical imbalance in the girls which caused them to grow to colossal proportions.

The thunderous crashing of the reactor plant was heard around the world. It was one of those times that everything stopped, like the day John F. Kennedy was shot; it was like September 11th, the day the twin towers fell. Only it was not a nation that was brought to a standstill, it was the world. Every broadcast signal was covering the same story, the same news, because nothing else mattered. It was the single moment that our planet was unified as one. The world could not believe what had just happened, nor could it ever imagine what was about to come.

I can remember exactly where I was when this all happened. It is a moment that will be forever engrained into my head. It is like how people say that when you die the last thing that you see is burned into your retinas. This very memory, this day, this event, is engraved into my head. It is something that I can never forget, a nightmare that haunts me as I sleep, a memory that forever burrows its way to the forefront of my mind.
Chapter Two: The Awakening of evil by asukafan2001
I remember watching CNN, they had an aerial shot of the reactor plant. The entire building was imploding. The walls were falling inward as the ground shook tearing the entire city apart. A plume of smoke shot up into the air engulfing the city. Clear as day the sirens, the screams, the horror of it all could be heard so clearly. It was as if everyone waited for the shot to change to anything else, because this, this panic, this terror, was all too real.

The screams of a million people in sheer utter panic cut through the air, the wails of babies crying rumbled through the television speakers. Everyone just stood where they were, staring at the television unable to move, unable to think. In the same moment, we heard all that terror then in the next, it was gone. There was not one remaining scream, not a single child crying for his mom, there was just the smoke. The smoke that hid the chaos and destruction that had just occurred; no one hoped that the smoke would clear, because as soon as it did everything we saw would be real, but as long as that smoke was there, we could fool ourselves for a moment longer.

I think we all wished that we could live in that moment right before this all happened, the moment before the implosion, before the discovery that would change everything; Those few precious moments before all this in which a single smile had not yet fallen into extinction.

Through the smoke we could all see a glimmer of blue, our eyes strained to see what it was, what it could possibly be, then next to the blue there was a bright fire engine red color, then between the two yet still behind was a black color. They looked to be domed in shape and were rising out of the smoke. They just kept rising taller and taller.

As the smoke cleared, we saw that there were three survivors, three, gigantic survivors. None of us could believe our eyes as we looked at them. They were unimaginably tall, the rubble of the entire city lay cluttered around there boots and shoes, they stood there looking confused and dazed at each other. We all watched not knowing what else to do or think.

No one knew what would happen next, but no one thought that what did happen next, would be what would happen. The black haired girl turned her head from left to right, her hair sliced through the air. I am told that everyone within two hundred miles of the implosion heard the cutting of her hair through the air; they felt a hurricane like blast of wind created from a simple swivel of her head. That gust of wind sent buildings to there knees, trees were ripped from there roots, bridges collapsed, cars over turned, people were lost and never heard from again.

“You lookin’ at me?” she sneered angrily as she looked into the now tiny camera. We all watched in horror as we all saw first hand the true magnitude of this girl. As she spoke we could see a lip ring the size of a car, her mouth hanging wide open could seemingly encompass the entire world. She pushed the helicopter past her lips and let it fall onto her tongue. We cringed as we helplessly watched her tongue rise up and curl around the helicopter. The sharp blades still spinning, the blades that could easily cut us in half were crushed like a ball of paper as her tongue wrapped around the helicopter. The camera went to black leaving with us with just the audio, the screams of the pilot and reporter sent chills down our spine. Then the television went silent.
Chapter Three: The Last Stand by asukafan2001
May 23rd 2004, our armies closed in on them, I sat glued to the television knowing that my father was somewhere in that chaos. The armies of the world pushed forward, as the first shots fired, we watched in glee as their bullets struck the redheads arm. The second round came in from the air, as missiles fired at the trio. The tanks fired at will leaving nothing left on the table. A cloud of smoke encased the girls; the shots continued pouring in.

Everyone was cheering, it was like a 4th and goal stand and your team held, it was like watching Kevin Dyson streak across the field, watching him hit the 10, then the 5 then the 3, everyone erupting knowing the game is over, the game won, its in hand with just inches to go and then the unthinkable happens. Tackled, stopped, just inches shy as time ticks away.

Similar to than, as the smoke cleared; we could only watch in absolute amazement as they stood unharmed, untouched. The worlds collective jaw dropped, as we watched the blue haired girl lift her bat and take a batting stance, as the incoming air strike sped in we knew what was to come, I knew my father was going to die. Unlike the movies, it did not happen in slow motion, there was not some grandiose explosion. The blue haired giant swung; the tons upon tons of wood careened into the jets. It was like watching someone swat flies. In a single swing an entire fleet of planes gone, in a single instant I had no father.

I stared at the television unable to hold back my tears; I looked over at my older sister who had coming running into the room. She looked down at me as I looked up at her. Nothing needed to be said, I could not even catch her, as she collapsed. I just watched, the tears streaming down my face, my sister balling on the floor.

I could no longer watch as they stomped out the army. The last thing I saw was the black haired girl lifting her shoe above the fleeing ground support. The camera panned up and you could see chunks of earth raining down on the army, it was like watching an army of ants trying to flee. It was hopeless, her foot slammed into the earth. The shaking was said to be felt around the world. Our way of life was about to change.
Chapter Four: A New Beginning by asukafan2001
July13th 2004, It had been over two month since that fateful day. The day I lost a father, the day world lost hope. It was a struggling time as people died each day. The world’s population was united as one, yet it was a horrible a time to be alive. Our loss to the giants had put us all under marshal law.

In a matter of 60 days over 2 billion people had died, died from them, died from starvation, died from a broken heart. The death toll rose dramatically, but this day, July 13th 2004 was the day it tapered off. It was the first time that supply, met demand. We could feed them and us, but only with great struggle.

The giants, because of there size ate tremendous amounts of food; they could eat a cow whole and not even flinch. They have been said to be able to eat a thousand men at one time and not so much as have to cough to clear a little room. As I write this, I find it best to describe what a day is like for us, as no one will ever be able to understand any other way.

The moon still shines in the sky illuminating the ground below, we begin to stir from our houses knowing they will soon arrive. Men, women, children, it makes no difference as every able body is needed just to survive.

The day starts out with the gathering of food. Supplies from around the world land here in what use to be New York but is now called Elysium. We call it Elysium because this city is the world’s hub, more then one quarter of the world live here to appease the goddesses. Food, clothing, water, and whatever else they request all ends up here in Elysium.

We struggle to gather the supplies out of the cargo bays as every moment counts, every minute wasted only adds to the chance of there unhappiness, as we have learned that when they are unhappy it only leads to loss of life, to punishment, to devastation. All of which we are unable to stop. We have learned all too quickly that we are at their mercy.

The ground begins to shake brutally, as trees tumble, dust rises as we struggle just to stand. Our heads turn as we can easily see them from what is to us, hundreds of miles away. As they draw near thoughts of worthlessness, enter our heads. We are struggling just survive the wraith of three girls who look to be barely out high school. They literally own us, they own our existence, because at any moment they could stomp us all out with a couple of well placed steps. They walk what must be miles to us with every step, their weight incomprehensible.

Still miles out the black haired girl who we have learned to call Goddess Ash seems to be the leader, As Neon the blue haired one and Ember the redhead seem to do what she tells them to.

Ash looks down at us as she approaches the city. Our hearts skip a beat as she glares at us. The rumbling has now grown to the point where none of us can stand. We crawl on the ground trying to find safety as the sound of buildings collapsing in the city ravage the airwaves; we cringe as debris fills the air making it difficult to breathe.

Ash steps between us all with ease as her long legs glide over the airport and to the basin where we store the food. Ember, sets down a large backpack next to the basin and starts to toss the food in.

Even in fear, we can only stare in amazement as Embers arms grab tons upon tons of food and easily sweep it into the backpack. Ash however like usual turns her attention towards us. Her tattooed arms strike fear as she spits down at us.

We try to flee but the wad of spit looks almost like an entire lake falling down upon us. The warm, thick mucus splatters against us engulfing our bodies as it spreads out across the runway.

“Yew and yer fuckin’ people, use to look down on us cus we didn’t ‘ave money like you do, cus we dressed different. Look at us now, yew could drown in my spit” she snarled as she laughed.

We all cringed as he voice filled the morning sky, the voice so powerful it was like it was keeping the sun from rising. We could only watch helplessly as the old well worn canvas style shoes of neon swept over us, the wind alone sent us tumbling over. The act alone caused both Ash and Neon to laugh as Ember easily lifted up the bag of food that could feed us for a lifetime.

They stomped off away from us towards the harbor. We were just glad that our part of the day was done, and we suffered no major losses. We prayed that our counterparts at the harbor would do as well us. We now started to scrounge up the left over food for ourselves, hoping it would be enough.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=325