Classified 1 Darkest days by classified
Summary:

This a story about a smart 18 year old guy running into classified information and having much loss at the first, but will he be able to make up for it later?

I was going to make this a PG thing, but I now feel it needed more than what PG could deal. I may end up making a 2nd story that's more PG like.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Gentle, Incest, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 12642 Read: 62070 Published: December 31 2012 Updated: January 17 2013
Story Notes:

I am just starting on this one so any feed back would be nice, thank you.

1. intro 1 by classified

2. intro 2 by classified

3. A wanting by classified

4. The hunger Lust by classified

5. Forgiveness by classified

6. Alex's guiltly self by classified

7. Joe got lucky by classified

8. Alex get's black by classified

9. Price by classified

10. Alex's dark past by classified

11. Is holly really truly dead? by classified

12. Lilly's goldfish snack by classified

intro 1 by classified
Author's Notes:

Well I had a good idea before for one, but now it's gone. Hope this will do for my first one here.

Well it start's with the U.S of A and classified documents.


This lab is not in the first 48 states or any ware on earth. No this one is on the moon. This takes place in 2005-2015 So this lab has a crew of 10 and they all run “test” before “taking care of humans that the “man”, does not want around”. They have been made 10 to 50 times smaller by a drug that found some ware Texas in the year 1903 after some “odd” crash, but not really tested in till it was found again in 1947, the area it was found is classified. Now for what all this means, read on if you need the truth.

Out of the 10, 5 of them are guy's in there 40's, 3 in there 30's, one who is 18 and one girl who is 20. Now guy's in there 40's working in a lab or even in there 30's is not all that odd right, but 18 says I got to know how. The girl will come later.

How the 18 year old by the name of Alex got there is because he has a IQ of 180, hacked into a bank to buy a HD TV when he was 8, he hacked into all the schools in the state and gave every one A's and then changed it back just to see if he could when he was 10, Hacked into AT&T wireless and gave him self a free iphone when he was 12, Built his own smart-phone when he was 14 with 4G LTE, hacked xbox live and banned every one for in till the year 9999 aka prema ban when he was 17.

Then he hacked in to a Classified Lab and got inside info on the drug before he was 18. He was going to hack into every news station he could to get the word out on what the “man” was doing, but then the black ops team broke into his house. So as much as he knew saying noting was wrong, he took there “deal” to come work for “them” for life. But only if all his family never had to pay tax's ever again and got 100k a year to never having to think about cash again. So just after he did the deal, Little did he know that his girlfriend was looking in the back window and saw all of it. Her name was holly and was 17 years old, but that was the last thing she was thinking about. Because one of the guy's from the black ops team spotted her. He knew what had to be done for “the good of all”. Alex yelled run, get way from here before he.... bang, bang NO holly, bang and with that she was dead. He then put the gun down and said if only a cop have been around maybe she would have lived. A girl on the Black ops team who was about 20 looked in shock at how he was so fast to kill the poor girl even for some one of this line of work.

  He was known only as sicko and yes that was his code name his real name is unknown. One of the best killers out there. They say he has killed over 100 with his two hand's and 1000's in all. He has gone to even killing a 4 year old with a 9mm to the head. He did this to stop WW3, but even then he was almost fired. They did keep him, because if he had not killed the 4 year old, the Russian spy using him as a shield would have sent the launch message to all the U.S nuclear missile submarines.

Alex was in rage more than he had ever been before and quickly picked pocked the girl's 9mm hand gun and shot sicko in the head in 2/3 of a sec. Right after he dropped it and cried. The leader of the team before Alex could even react got sacked right in the head by the but of his M4 rife.

 

End Notes:

 Yes I know it's a bit corny, but I don't want a R rated story if I can help it. 

Edit: Well it became R any way, oh well. I would have rated PG-13 myself but they don't let me rate it that way.

intro 2 by classified
Author's Notes:

If you are sad, don't read this part. It's a bit of a sad part.

 

After that Alex was out cold and they left a note with a phone number. Alex woke up in bed, his bed and saw a note on the table with the phone number on it. He was thinking what kind of sick chick would try to hit on me the same day my GF got killed. What he said to himself out loud half-awake was what this phone # for. He then saw he had only been out for a few hours and it was about 7pm same day.

Then Alex felt a band aid was on his head and neck. It hurt, but not nearly as bad as watching holly his one and only get shot 3 times and die just like that. Alex felt like he did not want to live anymore. If he was only more like the ofter kids in school that did not mange to hack into classified labs and try to tell every one what he saw, she would still be alive.

As Alex broke down into tears, he told himself that he should die for what he has done. But just before Alex could think any more about dieing, his head hurt even more and he passed out. Alex woke up yet again, but this time to a white girl who seemed about 20 who face was towering over him. Alex very quickly realized that he was about 2 ½ in tall. She seemed to be about 5 foot 10 and had one of the most captivating blue eyes that he had ever seen, but quickly felt like puking for thinking like that just after Holly died. She watched him as he was doing all of this and then said I used a small amount of the drug to help you heal. You were going into a coma, this drug does more than make you smaller you know. She also said that is was painfully crushing to watch sicko kill her like that. Then it came to Alex, she was part of the black ops team and had used her gun to kill sicko with. Alex tried to say he was sorry for taking her gun, But she could not make out the words right. She told Alex to step up into her hand so that she could put him next to ear so she can hear him.

  Alex repeated himself and she said, I am glad you did,because I think that guy was a monster. Alex started to cry his eye ball's out again because of all of this, watching holly die and being 2 ½ in tall made him think he was going crazy. She said it's ok I am not going to hurt you and if there was any thing she could do, just ask. Alex said, but she DIED because I am a dumb prick who hacks too much. I should die for this, die for letting her die, die for putting her at risk. She said there was no way for you to know she would be killed and to know what would happen. Never say you should die for something you had no power over. Alex said but I put her at risk.... Stop she said You could never known that she would have been put at risk. Please Alex try and forgive your self or at lest don't kill yourself. People care for you and they don't want to feel the same way your feeling now. What your mom think if was here right now. Alex said your right and I would never kill my self it's just it hurt's so much. I feel like I failed in my duty to keep her safe as my girlfriend and some one who I cared about deeply. ( Alex was crying even more just as he was feeling better.) She said I know how you feel, I lost my boyfriend when we were in a mission in china. I felt like you, did not want to live, like I am a failure, but I made it. It was one if not the hardest thing's to deal with, but I made it. Alex said I am sorry and I will try and make it. She said Thanks and I will help any way I can. By the way my name is Lilly, sorry I did not tell you sooner. Alex said that's ok and would you like to talk some more.( He had stopped crying now) They talked for 2 hours strait, about thing's like when they were born, games, all the hacking Alex did, what they like to do and more. It was about 9pm when they stopped talking and then Alex began to grow back to 6 foot tall. They both then felt a feeling they know very well, Lilly more than Alex. But then Alex said I can't do this right now, my one and only girlfriend I have ever had died. I can't say I don't still feel any for her, because I do. I meen she died today, I would never forgive myself if I let her go. Lilly said I understand and that was not her intent. (Lilly was thinking she wanted to kiss him and then likely make out on the bed, but had realized how it would have hurt him.) Alex said it's ok and that I just need some time and space.(Alex was thinking to him self: In truth I wanted to at lest kiss Lilly or hold her, but could not do it right after holly died.)Lilly said Ok take all the time you need and if you need any thing call the number I left on the table. Alex said good by and hope to see you soon.

 

A wanting by classified
Author's Notes:

This is mostly about how they feel. So if you are not into that, go to C4

 

So for the next week Alex plays call of duty 14 on his playstation 4. Alex likes chess as well, but no one want's to play him, because he always wins. He did call Lilly a few time's, but was not ready for her to come over again yet. As the time went by, his mind started to think more and more of that visit when Lilly came over. Alex in a few day's start's to have “dream's” of her and they grow longer and more deep every night. Then he thinks of her face, her lips and her eye's. If he were small again like in some of his new dream's then Alex want's to go inside her in way's he could not at 6 foot tall. But he still feels heavy loss and sadness due to holly dieing. Alex most of the time cry’s a bit when he wakes up thinking about how shes just gone and her mom and dad just think shes missing.

Lilly for this week has been restless, because she has not been touched and held intimately for 2 years now. Lilly “dream's” are way longer and deeper than Alex's in more ways than one. Lilly can't seem to help feeling like she want's to go over there and lay with him on his bed..... RING RING RING Lilly picks up the phone and it's Alex: Lilly says with joy in her voice, Hey Alex how are you? Alex says he is fine and he is done with needing space for now. He says I am not going to get over this overnight, but I am feeling a bit better. (Alex thinks to himself that he is really split in half right now with his feeling's, but he needs to try to make the first step.) Lilly Says would it be ok if I come over in a hour? Alex says see you then.( Then the call ends)

 Lilly put's the phone down and is now in a panic, because shes soaked wet with sweat and feels tired from only being able to 4 hours of sleep. But a quick dip in her hot tub fix's that. As she soaks in the tub, her phone gos off again. Lilly get's out of the nice hot tub into the cold air in her home to get her cell. She picks it up and it's the lab calling to tell her that some small bottle of the drug had gone missing. Lilly told them that she will get it back soon and hung up.

  Alex having made the first step was at a loss of what he should do next. He was not the best at making friends much less even having a girlfriend . But he had to make the best of it and not let him self go to far, yet not push her away. As he was thinking to himself... Alex Yelled I forgot to clean the house up!Crap NO and she will be here soon. I got it, I will take her to my 2nd house on the coast. ( He thinks yea that will up the cool.. what up the cool what am I 12 again? Man I can't think) With that he sit's outside on front deck. Waiting for Lilly to show up and now started thinking about holly. He thinks if she were here is this what she would want for me? Is this too soon? Should I even have a 2nd chance after all I have done? How would I feel if Holly did this to me after I died? Is it wrong that I want try again and that I think Lilly is some how hotter than Holly ever was, With her fire red hair vs the common brown hair or how Lilly is 5 foot 10 where Holly was only 5 foot 7, Lilly's lips were full and luscious looking vs Holly's that were small and a bit on the dry side most of the time, but last but not lest: Lilly's blue eyes were the most mystifying he had ever seen.

Then Alex started to think about what had happened yet again to Holly the week before. How is it that all I managed to say was run, get way? Why didn’t I do something, why with a IQ 180 could I have not done something? I should have been the one who got shot, I was the one who hacked into that lab and took classified information. Alex had started to cry again at this point and if any one was around they could see the tears coming off his face a mile away.

 

 

End Notes:

What will happen to Lilly or Joe? Who will win?

The hunger Lust by classified
Author's Notes:

The tile is all I am giving

 

Lilly was just about to head on out when, her brother (Joe) broke the door down. He said it's pay back time and I am getting paid for all I have been beat with due to you joining the black ops team and getting his wife killed. Lilly said that she tried to save her, but it was too late. Joe said That's BS and she would still be here if she had done her job. Lilly said that she was sorry, but that she had no idea his wife would have been killed by a enemy black ops agent.

 Joe then pulled out his M9 and said a life for a life. Lilly said she had been helping Alex get better and that black ops HQ had no idea that any one was going to.. BS!!! Yelled Joe BS you lier, they are the man. They know all that crap. Then he started shooting like a mad man, because he was one. Lilly got hit in the leg, jumped over the couch and then hid. Joe was saying just come out, I don't bite only shoot. HA HA HA OH Yea I am going to KILL you sis. Lilly was in disbelief of what he was doing. But knew she could not just sit there. So she put some of the drug in a needle and waited for him. As he got closer, her heart beat went higher and higher.

Then like her training had drilled into her, it kicked in and with that shot him with the drug needle. He stood 2in tall on the floor and this turned Lilly on, because for all her life he was all ways a prick about every thing. He all way’s wanted and got the best of every thing because he pushed and cried and made a big fuss about every little thing.

He even wanted me to be his secret girlfriend when he was 13, because no girl was willing to do more than kiss him. He wanted to get deeper and after I saw him on the laptop so desperate to do this for months. I slept with him after mom left us for a weekend for our self’s. He paid me all the money he had so that I would do it. I wish every day I did not feel sorry for him then, because it was one of my biggest regret's of my life.

  Lilly said that's for sleeping with me and for trying to kill me. Joe was in shock at what she had done, but was still full of rage. He shot Lilly with his now very small M9. Lilly who was a giantess to him, bent over towering over him at 175FT tall Just looked at him and then her stomach made some very loud digestive sounds. Lilly now really turned on by the idea of licking all over him, sucking slowly enjoying his taste and then slipping him down her mouth into her throat swallowing him alive. Lilly made a MMMMMMMM sound that Joe could very clearly hear. Lilly's stomach growled as she looked at Joe, wanting him inside of her. Lilly laid on the ground in front of him with her lips right in front of him and in a soft sexy voice said I am going to lick you just get a taste. Then suck on you like I did that night when we were 13. After that my tongue is going to ... Then she stopped seeing Joe was begging on his hands, knees and kissing her foot for forgiveness. This she liked, it was a power trip for at lest a min just watching him as he is about to pee himself. Lilly then say's I am not ready to forgive you yet, I will not hurt you today so long as you stay in the box I am about to put you in. After this she put's him in the box and places it under her bed.

 After her head clears, Lilly realizes that she was going to kill him had she not snapped out of it. Not only this, but that killing by eating him alive she would liked it, no she would have loved the way he would wiggle down into her gut to be slowly... She can't take it any more. She has to swallow him alive and well. She rushed back into her bed room and pulls the box out. Joe looks in horror as now his sister Lilly with her pretty white teeth and hot pick tongue are staring him in the face wanting him to go inside. Lilly reaches for Joe slowly with her getting horny just thinking about him screaming and then going into her lips then past her teeth and into her stomach. Lilly then slowly beings him closer to his fate. Lilly is so turned on now that even with her starving she needs to wait so that she can make it even more painful by licking him rapping her tongue around him as she feels like coming undone. She has pet goldfish that she won two days ago and now she's going to swallow them alive with Joe. With Joe in her mouth and her stomach growling she catch's the goldfish with her long talon like fingers in there bowl one by one and put's them in her hot wet steamy mouth with Joe. Now she has her 3 fish and Joe in her mouth, she can't take the wiggling in her mouth any longer and swallow's them all alive. Joe screams at the top of his lung’s NO DON'T EAT ME! Lilly can feel all of them going down and moans in bliss like this MMMMMMMMMMMM Ohhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmm yea now that is a turn on.

 

End Notes:

Will what she's done change her, will she ever be with Alex after this?

 

Forgiveness by classified
Author's Notes:

Thanks again for the feedback and I will try to do some editing on what I did before. For now I have what happens next.

 

Then as the high quickly dissipated the guilt set in and she ran in to the restroom to puke him back up. Lilly quickly stuck her finger in her mouth and pushed it all the way to the uvula. Then she felt her stomach began the process of forcing the content back up. Lilly said “You better thank me for thi”.... Then it all came out as she bent over the sink. Watching the yellow liquid come out from her mouth on to the sink, she saw 1 gold wish still flopping around. Then her stomach started up again and once more a 2nd stream of yellow come out with one more goldfish and then she felt something like Joe kicking coming up her throat and now slitted past her teeth and into the sink. Lilly was for the first time in her life glad to see him ok. Joe was begging for forgiveness and said he needs help. He tells her that he has a alliterate personally that is really messed up and that he just needs help. Lilly has never seen him this way before and somewhat enjoys watching him say HE messed up than try to blame it on her or someone else. Lilly says “I am sorry for trying to kill you in such a Horrible way, but I was very angry at you for blaming me for something I wish I could change and could do nothing about and then on top of that trying to kill me for peat sake”. Joe said “ok, but why did you seem to be so so ( Joe was feeling a chill down his spine as he said this)horny like you were being... Lilly started to brake down crying because could not deal with the fact that she got off on eating him with her fish. One she could still feel in her stomach by the way was making her feel this way. Joe stopped and said “It's ok, I know some feeling's can be really odd and I still feel bad about asking you to sleep with me when we were kids”. Lilly said “ I know you have always had your issues, but you are a good guy who try’s to take up for the ones you love. And that you are just having a extra hard time because of your”... Joe injected “No it's not all right that every time I feel something it blows all out of proportion. I need help, I can't take this any more. You need to do what mom was unwilling to do before she died and lock me up.” Lilly said “lock you up, lock you up ware”... ( Her mind flashed with him back in her stomach again and how it would feel) Lilly then said before Joe could reply “I could swallow you alive again and you could talk to the goldfish that's still in there.” Joe said “Cut it out, you know that's not what I meant. I need to be”... Before he could say any more Lilly picked him up with one hand and bent over to lick the two goldfish in the sink. Joe watched as she slowly Licked the goldfish with her long wet now dripping tongue. Then after cleaning them with it, Joe watched her eye's light up again like before when she ate him. Joe screamed “No Lilly snap out of it, you don't want to do this”. Lilly then realized what she was doing and stopped. She then put the goldfish in a cup by sink and went into the bedroom to put them back into the tank. They ware stressed, but should make it. Lilly's 3rd fish was not so lucky, because just then her stomach felt like it had done something. And then BURPPPPP...... she knew that he must have been passed on into the next part of her digestive system dead or nearly dead because she could not feel him no more. She is the medic for the black ops team so she knows a bit about how the body works. She then said to Joe “I have to put you back in your box. You should be big again by tomorrow.”Joe was thinking is that he must be really messed up now to imagine all of this. That he wished he had not screwed her when he was 13. Well and if today was real that he wished he would have never tried to kill her, because deep down he loved her. In what way he does not know ever sense he was 13.

  Lilly tried to call Alex to tell him that's she is running late, but he does not pick up. Lilly now fearing something may have happened to him, run's out to the car with yellow stains still on her shirt to go to his house. On the road she thinks: I almost killed Joe. I never really liked him after I had slept with him, but this went too far. And did I really hate him or was I hoping to replay 13 all over again. No way would I ever want to do that again with him would I? Lilly then went back to when Alex said he wanted to die. He wouldn't do that after I helped him, would he? She worried for the rest of the drive in till she saw him out side his house crying.

 

End Notes:

Next time, more will be known about Joes "issues" and about her past with him. Also maybe a bit of Alex's as well.

Alex's guiltly self by classified
Author's Notes:

I am not the best at coming up with names, so any help here would be nice.

No spill's this time, Ok the title but that's it you free loaders.

 

Lilly saw Alex was very upset with himself and ran over to him and asked in a soft sweet voice “ Are you ok, do you need to talk about any thing”. Alex said “I know you told me not to, but I can't help it. I can't stop feeling like I could and should have done something. I..I can't deal with this any more. I don't think I can live with myself, I don't know how to get over this.” Lilly Now start's crying because of what she did to Joe. Alex shocked Asked “What's wrong” Lilly with tears in her mystifying blue eye's said “I have something I need to tell you, but I can barely think to even say it.” Alex said “ It's ok if you need time and I am sorry for dumping my”...Lilly interrupted “ BUT I need to tell you just please hear me out.” Alex said “It's ok I will hear you out and try to help in any way I can.” Lilly then say's that she swallowed her brother alive. Then brakes down in tears. Alex asks what do you meen? Lilly then tells him how he tried to kill her and then ate him. Then how he is now ok. Alex is in shock, but at the same time some how thinks it was cool that to Joe she was a predatory giant who then was able to 100% swallow him alive. Alex Then snapped out of his train of his thought and said “It's ok he is still alive and I think he is lucky he did not die after what he tied to kill you. You were just protecting yourself Lilly.”Lilly still crying said “But he could no longer do any thing to me after I shrank him and I still swallowed him alive for”... she could say no more as the guilt was taking over. Alex said “It's ok, I know dealing with your feeling's can be hard and that it's hard to do the right thing.” Lilly said “I have been so hurt ever sense my boyfriend died 2 long years ago yet now feel's like yesterday. I don't want to feel the way I do any more, Alex please just hold me.” Alex feeling like he needed to do this after all she has done for him did as she asked and held her gently. Lilly even feeling guilty about all she has done and knew he may not be ready for it took the plunge and kissed him right there on the front deck in his arms. Alex felt alive again, he felt her lips on him working like magic lighting him up in way holly did not. Even with this he normally would have needed space, but he knew that she really needed this right now so he let her lead the kiss. It was a selfless act to him right now, because all he cared about was that she would be happy from this. Lilly was in pure bliss that Alex had finally let her do this. But she wanted more so she quickly pushed Alex to the front door while kissing him, then opened the door forcing him to the floor. Alex was over come by this, because he was not ready at all for this level of making out. But it felt really good remembering it's for her not him. Lilly gasping for air as her warm lips off him, said in a low soft sexy voice “ let me spend the night, I know you want to.” Alex was going crazy, because he not think it would feel so good. Holy was a good kisser, but Lilly was a hot melt you away excellent kisser. Very fired up part of his body was saying just YES YES YES DO IT. Then his guilt kicked in and said how could you let your girlfriend die and then a week later have sex with some one else? Lilly was waiting for him to speak, but saw that he was just trying to breath so she laid on top of him waiting for him to say yes. Alex was now split right in half. Alex and holy have never slept together because they did not think it is right. It did not ever feel right to Alex to do such a thing in till marriage. Now Alex wanted to let Lilly have her way with him, but then some how he imagined holy was in the room. This holly said what about me, did you not care about me? How is this respect to our time together? How could you do this to me? I was the only girl who cared about you. I did every thing for you, we were best friends and I was always there for you even when all your friends abandoned you for doing drugs. I helped you get out, I hid you from the law. I took care of you in so many ways. Yet you are going to betray my memory by jumping in bed with her and...Lilly interrupted this guilt trip by slowly licking him and then kissing him as she started to rock him. Alex wanted to give in so badly and knew that Lilly really wanted this, but Alex could not just do this like holy never happened and doing it now with her would be wrong. Alex has only met Lilly a week ago and sex before... then was interrupted again by Lilly as felt her soft gentle hand slowly unzip him.

Alex then pushed Lilly off himself and said “I just can't do this right now it's too soon.” As tears of guilt came off his face. Lilly then started to cry, because Alex didn’t care for her. Lilly felt like a monster because of what she has done to Joe and then making Alex hate her because of it. Alex said “It's just me ok, it has nothing to do with”... Lilly yelled in a teary voice “It has every thing to do with me, I killed a poor fish by eating him alive, almost killed my own brother by swallowing him alive and just to make my self feel better I pull this on you knowing your still.. still..” Lilly can not speak anymore as she brakes down into a crying mess on the bed. Alex said “It will be ok, I will help you. Just calm down, it's going to be ok because I know you are good. I know it in my heart that you are a good girl. I also need you because I think you are the only one left who cares about me any more.” Lilly then is lifted by Alex saying he actually need's her. Lilly still feel's the need to sleep with him, but knows it's too soon. So Lilly said “really you need me and think of me as the only one left who cares about you”. Alex said “Yes I really do feel that way about you Lilly.”

After that Alex and Lilly talked for a bit. Lilly then said “I have to go home now I guess.” Alex said “Ok, hey when can we do this again?” A smile came across Lilly's face as she said “How about tomorrow at 5?” Alex said “See you then”

 







End Notes:

Well he was not the only one who felt guilty. Now what will they do now? Only CH7 knows for sure.

Joe got lucky by classified
Author's Notes:

none

 

Lilly then went home to see that Joe was full size again already. She had guessed wrong about how long that would take. Joe was a bit horny right now, because Lilly was just raw hotness right now to him. He felt it again just like 13, but deeper. Lilly asked “Are you ok” Joe said in a anything but calm and collocated way “I need a fix, I need to ask you to do it again”. Lilly said “no I won't sleep with you again, it's not right.” Joe said “I would rather be dieing in your stomach acid then to be rejected by you right now.” Lilly was now turned on by this and felt guilty at the same time. She snapped out of it and said “I am with Alex right now and it's just not right for us to do such a thing again.” Joe said “ Have you done it yet? I know you must really want to if have not all ready”. Lilly said “ No, but..” Joe interrupted “Then if your not going to do him...” Lilly yelled “No way, no how am I going to..” With that Joe went for the kiss And said “I know you better your still the same loveable sex wanting sis you ware when...” Lilly interrupted with heavy breath “Just do me now” Then Lilly got up out of bed after the business had been done and felt guilt like she never had before. She wanted to cry her dirty self to sleep after she had betrayed Alex in such a way with her own bother. She had to tell him, but knew it would be over. Lilly did not want it over just over one mistake. She Cried in misery thinking it's going to over and it was all her fault. He would never forgive me she told herself. Lilly after laying in the wet bed crying for 3 hours saw it was 4pm. She crawled out of bed with guilt engraved on her face went to clean her self. She still in a bit of shock that last night even happened, wishing that lust did not take over yet again. Lilly was filled with shame and guilt knew that there was only one way to deal with this. Joe was still asleep on the floor after the very long night to say the lest. Lilly needed to spend the night at Alex's to not want to do Joe again. Lilly nearly falling apart at the seems, went into the car to head on over to Alex's house. Lilly nearly ran over a dog on the road on the way. Then just a mile away from his house, Lilly run's a stop sign and hit's a 18 wheeler at 50mph head on as it was turning. Alex waiting for her by the main road see's all of it and makes a run for her car. Shreds of metal were every ware it was like a war zone. Lilly's car was a totaled and she was passed out bleeding all over the seats. She had cuts all over and her head had taken a hit. Alex rushed to get the door open Yelling “ Some one help me get her out”. After the hardest pull he could manage it opened just so that he could get her out. Alex then called 911 for help after he had gotten Lilly out. Lilly was out cold but ok for now, but she needed a hospital soon for the bleeding. Alex went in the van with her to the hospital after they arrived.

 

End Notes:

Well that's all for now. hang for a bit

Alex get's black by classified
Author's Notes:

This is a more shooting type of thing. I like this part best so far out of every thing I have wrote so far, but that's just me.

 

At the Hospital Lilly's phone rang, so Alex picked it up. A guy said “ Did you get the stolen drugs back yet? What's your ETA? Alex hung up realizing what Lilly had done to save him. Alex needed to wake her up now, he needed to know what was going on for sure. Alex took his hands and shook her a bit saying “wake up” . She was still out cold. The phone rang again with a text “ You need to come to HQ now, it's Joe” Alex had no idea who this “Joe” guy was but knew it wasn’t good.

Alex asked the doctor to get her up. The doctor said “ It would be unsafe to use any kind of drugs to wake her and we have tried all else that could be done. You will just have to wait.” Alex said “ thanks doc, I guess I will go home and wait then. Call my cell when she wakes up.” With that Alex took her phone, car keys and then went out in the parking lot to her car. Alex unlocked the car, opened up the back and removed the floor panel to get into the box with a MP5k and bag full of tools. He put on the bag, bullet proof vest and loaded the mp5 readying for this “Joe”. He texted HQ with Lilly's phone “Where is Joe, what did he do?” HQ Texted back “He is at the lap. No time for more just go now.” With that Alex Got in the car and floored it.

  Using what had to be the best GPS Alex has ever seen headed out to this “lap”. Alex said to the GPS “Man I am sure lucky you know where it is, I don't even know what lap I should be going to.” Alex knew that he could very well die today, but this was for Lilly. I can not let her down, when I was out for the count she helped me, Now it's my turn. As Alex got closer to what could be his death all he could think is Lilly must be a stronger better person than I am to do this for living. To go into such places knowing they can end your life right there and then and that there is no coming back. Alex never really had a fear of dieing, but this knowing that he was putting him self into a life and death mission sacred him. But there was no going back, he was going to do what had to be done.

Alex was less than 4000ft away when he saw a beat up car just outside of a small 1 floor lap with fencing in his way. It was getting dark at this time so Alex got out of his car and turned his small pocket flash light on. He then turned the Mp5K's light on and walked up the 20ft long by 10ft tall gate coated in barb wire. Alex looked on the ground to see 4 dead body’s. US army core was on two of them, one looked to be a general, but Alex did not want to look too closely. The last one had a white coat on. Alex now wanted to run fearing this would be a suicide mission. But who ever this was needed to be stopped. So Alex slowly advanced to plant a c4 pack from the bag he had. After Alex set it, Alex saw a small flash of light and then a small crack sound come from the lap. Alex backed off into the near by wood's fearing what had just happened to who ever was in there also hoping who ever did this maybe Joe was the one who got shot. After Alex had gotten about 200ft away from the gate into the wood's he pushed the button that blew up the C4 along with the gate. Alex was thinking after that: Lilly's car was fine good, she would have killed me if anything had happened to her corvette. Alex then ran up to the now gone gate, up the road into the parking lot and then stopped behind a bmw. Alex now was looking at the lap thinking: “Ok what's the best way to do this. I have shot a gun before, but I am no...” Just then a gun shot hit Alex's BMW cover. Alex's heart was racing, he has had this feeling before but it was still not any easier to get a grip on himself. Alex put the bag on the ground beside him, opened it to see a 1911 hand gun, 9mm and apc45 ammo, night vision glasses, and a small bag of pill's that had a Classified lapel on them with the words “do not remove from lap, do not eat or take. They are dangerous and should be handled with great care.” Alex then put the 1911 in his back pocket, put the NV on and waited for him to shoot again. Then the shooter shot three rounds by the BMW Alex was hiding behind. Alex then quickly came out and shot the MP5k full auto at the windows suppressing any one who dared to poke there head out. Alex ran to a car next to the back door and sat behind it to reload. The shooter popped up again fired 8 round's in a semi-auto pattern at Alex's clover. Alex hearing each round like it could be the last thing he hears, pull's it together and blazes to kick the back door down. Alex now entering the lap has his trigger finger ready, his eyes peeled and his ear's primed to hear any foot step's.

 

End Notes:

Alex need's to help Lilly any way he can, right?

Price by classified
Author's Notes:

More action and a small part of Alex's past is unmasked.

 

The lap was dark due to the power generator being destroyed and there were two bloody body's that had been shot to death. As Alex went down the main hall, he saw old dead men with white coats on laying on the ground. This was a massacre of horrors that only happened in nightmares with the light's flickering and the blood all over the floors and wall's. Alex hoped this guy who ever he happened to be got killed for this. At the same time fearing him even more so. Alex now was twitching at every little sound, ready to shoot him up. Then Alex felt a cold metal pressing at the back of his head like a gun. Oh snap Alex thought to himself I am going to die, but can't die Lilly needs me. A voice from behind said “ Who are you and what have you done to Lilly?” Alex quickly said “I am Alex and Lilly got into a car wreak. She is at the hospital right now and I did not want her to go in the state she's in so I took the call.” Oh your that guy said the voice from behind him. Alex said “Are you the leader of the black ops team, I think I remember you from when all your guys broke into my house. Yes you are him I know it.” “Yes I am and you are one lucky son of a gun that you are still alive. You can turn around now and call me price.” Alex then faced him and said that is cool that your name is like in the call of duty games. Price said “I don't play video games and saying that I am any thing like a game is why you are going to get killed if you stay. That I am way better than any one in a so called call of duty game at black ops. We do and have done thing's no one can even dare to even think about much less put it in a stupid game.” Alex said “I think I hear some thing” Price said in a quiet voice “I do too, he is on the 3rd door on the right. You stick to my rear and cover me. You must not have ANY remorse or delay in shooting him or he will kill you in a blink of an eye.” Alex said “I was a dealer, I know the business of putting lead in some ones head with out thinking.” Price said “We will talk about what kind of dealing you did later, for now just come on.” Alex hardens him self, letting his secret to most side take over. Price then faster then Alex could even believe opened the door half way, flash banged it, moved in and shot a guy in a ski mask right in the head. The guy had been shot a lot already, but due to his body armor none really did much. This shot to the head blasted the helmet in half and as his now dead body hit the floor bled out in a pool of blood pouring out from the back of his head. Alex had just stepped into the room after the body just hit the floor. All Alex could think to say was “WOW your fast man” Price said “You have to be the best of the best in this business. There is no room for 2nd, 2nd=death remember that boy and you will live.” The dead man on the floor was unmasked by Price. There was a hint of sadness in Prices voice as he said “That was Joe, I had hoped for Lilly sake that he could be helped.” Alex said “What does he have to do with Lilly? Are you also saying he had a mental problem? Price said “He was her bother and He was born with a rare mental disorder that we still have not named or really fully understand. She hoped for a cure one day even with the fact there has been no cures for genetic disorder's of any kind yet and the most you could likely hope for is a treatment. Lilly has always cared for him, but hated him at the same time.” Alex said “I will let her tell me the rest if or when she wants to talk about it.” Price said “Can I come with you to the hospital to see how shes doing?” Alex said “It would be a dishonor if you didn’t.”

 

End Notes:

Alex and Lilly now have thing's they need to talk about. Will thing's ever be the same after the box is opened? Is Alex hideing more than just some hacking? What will they do about the lab after most of the staff is dead?

That's all for now

Alex's dark past by classified
Author's Notes:

A hole in alex's past is about to be put on the spotlight.

P.S I don't really have much time to do this as I would like so sorry about that.

 

Alex and Price then made it to the hospital to see Lilly. All Alex could think was will she forgive me for what I have done and did I reject her when she needed me the most? Price knew what he had to tell her was likely going to make her hate him, but mostly it would crush her having lost so much already.

 Price wanted to talk to Lilly first and Alex agreed. Price open's the door slowly and says “How are you feeling” Lilly manages to say “Fine, where did Alex go and why are you here?” Price just stands there looking down and look's at her. Lilly then after a few secs says in a frantic quick voice “Don't tell me you killed Alex, Just please any thing but that.”Price said Alex is fine, it's Joe.” Lilly said “Are you saying Joe is dead.” Price said “I had to shoot him because he found the lap and killed just about every one. I went in there alone and killed him. He had to be stopped, I wish that I did not have to kill him. I am sorry” Lilly said “I know” as she broke down into tears. Price held her as she cried on him, with a tear that came out of his eye. He would never let any one see it of course, but he did care for Lilly. Price then said to Lilly “It's ok, it's going to be ok your part of the team we will make it. We always do and always will.” Lilly then let go and asked if she could talk to Alex alone. Price said “sure he is right out side the door.”

 Price walked out of the room and said to Alex “I told her I was the only one at the lap, lets keep it that way and if you ever hurt her I will rip your gut's out myself. Am I clear?” Alex just said “Yes Sir” Price said “Also about the dealer thing you better watch your self because I will be watching you” With that Price left the hospital. Alex knew Lilly would not like his secret past, but had to tell her any way. Alex wished so right now that she would forgive him for his past and kiss him again. Alex knew hacking was one thing, but full auto gun's dealing was a way bigger ball game that would not be so easy to forgive.

 Alex went in the room where Lilly was recovering and said “Hi Lilly I am just glad that your awake and ok.” Lilly said “I am glad your okay as well, I worried about you. Price made it sound like you died for a sec.” Alex said “I am sorry about Joe, I wish there was something I could do for you.” Lilly started crying as she said “There is something I have to tell you and your going to hate me for it.” Alex said “I can't imagine you could tell me any thing that would down play the fact I was....”(Alex started to cry at this point knowing he could lose her forever, but she had to know. She was too good to me not to know this.) Alex continued “a drug and gun dealer when I was 15 in till I was 17. I sold full auto gun's online and made them myself. I helped drug dealers hack into banks to hide money. I then killed every one of the dealers I worked for by bombing there HQ, hacking into the FBI to give them all the info to get them all. I took care of my boss by taking one of my homemade RPG's and blowing his house up. I managed to keep this information that I did any of this out of the Gov hands, but it does not change the fact I did it. I did it because they found me telling they would kill me and any one I cared about. They shot up the officer's that responded to my 911 call and had all the news stations report it was just some guy who was mad because he got fired and killed him self after killing the officer's. I did not know what to do, they herd about me and wanted my skills in hacking. I am so sorry that I kept this form you, it's just I...” Alex broke down into a water fall of tears saying “I am sorry, I have made so many mistakes. I don't know how you will forgive me, but I need you to.” Lilly says “I understand Alex, it's ok I forgive you.”

 Lilly said this wishing she had the guts to tell him what she did. But Lilly wanted Alex so badly. She wanted to just hold him as he was now crying on her. Lilly just held him and said “It's ok I know you did what you had to. You were just trying to protect your loved ones.” Alex then said “Your all ways so nice to me and all I have done is push you away, I am sorry.” Lilly then perked up a bit and said “ It's ok, I understand that losing your girlfriend was hard on you and to take your time.” Alex said “No it's not ok.” Alex then went in for the kiss and Lilly then quickly took over as she pulled him in on to the hospital bed.

 They made out for a few min, but then a nurse came in to the room. Alex quickly got off the bed and wiped his mouth off. The nurse said “She is ready to go now, just need to sign her out.” The nurse could not help to think that she wished that was her on the bed. Alex said “thanks nurse, I will take it from here.” The nurse said “Actually I have to take you both out and here is my number just in case she has any side effects or issues with the pain meds.” Alex said “Thanks for the help” Alex thought pain meds, why would Lilly need them after this nurse just saw us making out. The nurse said “That's what I am here for and if you need any thing you can call as well.” Alex said “Okay I will keep that in mind” Alex then thought What does that meen? Why would I need any thing? Is she hitting on me? The nurse said “please do and have a nice day.” Alex signing the legal papers and said “You have a good day as well”. With that Alex and Lilly headed back to Alex's house.

 

End Notes:

Will Alex ever know about Lilly's sick and twisted affair with Joe?

 

Is holly really truly dead? by classified
Author's Notes:

Is Alex just being Mr feeling guilty as per norm or is this something else?  

 

As Alex and Lilly entered Alex's house, Lilly said “So I guess we are really together now right?” Alex said with a bit of nervousness in his voice “I think so” Lilly said with a rare shyness “There is something I should tell you Alex.” Alex said “You really don't have to tell me if you don't want too.” Lilly says “But It was so wrong, I..I feel so ashamed that I” Alex cut her off by making likely the most bold move he had ever done and kissed her. Then let go and said “if you slept with any one because I pushed you away it's okay I forgive you.” Lilly then said “Thank you so much for this, I have never met a guy as kind and forgiving as you are.” Tension was building up inside them both, but Alex more than Lilly for once due to she still feeling guilty. Alex said “ And I have never met a more caring and beautiful girl in my life.” Lilly could tell Alex was starting to want her so she said “You really think I am the most beautiful girl you have ever met?” Alex said in the most truthful voice said “ I really do and I am not just saying that.” Alex could hardly control what his mind wanted to do, he was hoping for a very long part 2 hospital ordeal.

Then She teased “If you ment it then come with me and we can... get undone.” Alex's mind was just shot with lighting hearing the words “undone”. It had been building up like mad. Alex was about to melt with just the idea of her being his girlfriend, but now they were really going to have sex. Alex just said “O..k” Lilly then pulled him into the bed room and said in a playful voice “Are you ready to get laid for the first time.” Alex was now really wanting to give in, his mind was on fire and his body was burning wanting to do it now. Alex's mind lost control as he with out thinking said “Yes” Lilly with out a word grabbed Alex to pull him in and started making out with him very passionately. Alex was 110% in bliss, he wanted to just enjoy the ride with out thinking at all about his past, but as they made out on the bed.

 Alex had flash back's to when he was working for the dealers and then saw holly again telling him how he had failed to honor her. Alex said to her in his mind “ You are dead and I am not going to push her away any more.” The Holly said “You can't be with her, shes a slut.” Alex said “I don't care what you or I guess what I think you would think thinks, I love her and I need to move on.” Then Holly said “Do you even know who she slept with? I know who it was and it was the most sick and twisted thing I ever saw.” What do you meen you saw it alex said to the holly in his mind. Holly said “I saw it because I am not dead, I am the real Holly. I was taken to a lab and now I have slowly become more awake.” Alex said to Holly “Why can you only get to me and why wait to tell me now?” Holly says “Because I was only some what awake and still don't feel right, but I am slowly getting better.” Then in a flash Holly is gone.

 Alex then softly pushed Lilly off and said “I think Holly is trying to get to me.” Lilly then said “Holly is dead Alex, I know your still feeling a bit guilty. Just come back to bed and we can talk about it tomorrow.” Lilly was turned on big time and did not want some dead chick to get in the way. That and she really did care for Alex. She just did not want him to be alone just because who he cared about died. She wanted better than that for him. Alex then said with remorse “I can't do this right now, I am a failure because I hurt or kill people with every choice I make. I can't stop hurting, I can not stop seeing her in my head.” Lilly was shocked and started to cry with tears running out of her pure blue eye's as she said “You lied to me, you said you where over Holly. You sick self serving jerk” Alex said “It's not like that, I think they took her to some top secret lab and did some thing to her.” Lilly said “ But shes dead Alex” Alex said “I know, but she said they took her and that she did not really die.” Lilly then was thinking for a min and said “There is no lab on earth that can do what your talking about. I am really sorry this has hurt you so, but you must move on from her.” With that Lilly slowly leaned in closer and said “Just let go and enjoy your self.” Alex only managed to say “But” before she quickly pulled back to bed and forcefully kissed him. Lilly all way's loved the way it felt to over power him this way even if it was a bit wrong. Alex just caved, because he really wanted to feel her again. They both made out for hours before going to sleep. Lilly did not want to push too hard with the way he feel's now.

 

End Notes:

You don't get a hint this time. Sorry :)

Lilly's goldfish snack by classified
Author's Notes:

Some GTS, Goldfish die in this one so if you don't like that skip this one.

 

 

Alex then half-awake got out of bed and grabbed a pill jar sticking out from Lilly's pants on the floor. Alex back was hurting and he could not read it very well so he took one thinking it was a pain pill. Lilly then slowly opened her eye's and said “Good morning sweetly.” Alex then turned around and said “That pain pill does not feel right.” Lilly then fully opened her eye's in shock and said “what pain pill's.” Alex said “ I am sorry for taking one out of your pant's it's just my back.” Lilly was in shock that he took pain pill's for back pain, because she left them in the bathroom and he said pants. Then she yelled “Alex that is not a pain pill is the drug in pill form.” Alex said “I didn’t know they made a pill out of it. Am I going to, I don't feel so good.” Lilly watched as Alex got smaller and smaller in till he was about 2 ½ in tall like the first time this happened.

Alex then passed out as he became 2 ½ in tall again. His mind was thinking how long will this pill last? Does this kind even let you come back to full size.. Now his mind shut off as he went into a deep sleep. Lilly got out of bed and saw his small body laying on the floor not moving. Lilly said in a worried voice “Alex are you ok?....Move if your ok.” Lilly then yelled with out thinking “Alex say something”. With no reply, she knew he was not ok and feared the worst. Lilly had to act fast so She quickly, but carefully bent over and picked him up with her right hand. Lilly's blue eye's focused on him to see if he was still moving, watching his chest for any sign he was alive. She then after what seemed like forever in side a fear locked mind, she saw some sign his lungs are still working. Lilly Then gently placed Alex on the pillow and bent over to read what the pill sticker had to say.

 It read: Prototype drug-xs117 to pill form, Not to be confused with Drug-xts117 that is less contradicted and does not last as long.

  Build date: 1/1/2014

Production number: 1

Number of pill's per container: 10

  effective Pill effect time: One pill per 24 hour's, do not take more than one per 24 hours due to unknown side effects.

Lilly read in horror at the idea that not only was this drug lasted longer than the kind she was used to, but that this was a Prototype she took. What will happen to Alex, What would HQ do to the two of them if they ever found out? What if Alex die's because I took some pill's from the lap? I don't know if I can go on, I … Then Lilly tear's begin to swell up and she can hardly think about any thing but how stupid she was to leave such a thing laying around with out telling Alex and how he could die or for all she knows be stuck that way forever. Lilly tear's fell on Alex in a water fall, but he did not respond. Lilly looked at him still as a statue, all most lifeless just because she left a stupid now possibly deadly bottle of pill's in her pants. Lilly then regained some composure to think of how to help him. Alex from her view point was a near motionless body, a fairly good looking one at that. Lilly bent over to lightly kiss him and then got up slowly as not to hurt him resting on the pillow on the bed. As she got up, her stomach moaned and then sizzled. The hunger hit her almost like a tuck, she needed something to eat. So Lilly then turned around and walked down the hall and looked to a open door into the basement where she saw a fish tank, her mind then flashed back to when she swallowed the goldfish and how it filled her lust. Her stomach then replied by a long Grable followed by a painful sizzle sound. Lilly then looked at the tank full of feeder goldfish for Alex's salt water fish that she really was not interested in. But she now was very interested to go into the basement and have a closer look at the goldfish.

Lilly slowly comes up to the tank towering over it, bending over to look inside watching the fish swimming like they have all the time in the world, unaware that they are going to be eaten by something. Lilly can feel her mouth watering and her stomach hungers for live pray. She want's to just have a lick so badly that she then slowly put's her hand in the tank full of goldfish. The fish begin to swim away with more speed as her hand get's closer. Her deep blue hungry eye's are locked on the goldfish and her hand plunges into the water of the fish tank feeling the small goldfish swim against her skin on her hand. Feeling them wiggle as they past her fingers made her even more hungry and felt the need to eat one down her spine and in the pit of her stomach. Lilly was losing composure with having to swallow her hot spit and sweat running down her legs. Her stomach moaned again for food, she was starving. She then lost control and closed her hand into a fist trapping two small fish.

  Lilly then with her hand still closed pulled it out of the water with her two new “pet's”. She was charged with both hunger and lust to swallow them both alive. Lilly says to the goldfish as she opens her hand by a crack just so that they could see her fire red hair, lush ocean blue eyes and flawless white, but tan skin “Would you little guys like to play in my mouth?” She then hangs her hand over her mouth and say's “In you go” with that her hand drop's the goldfish on to her dripping hot tongue rolling out like a red carpet waiting for it's “guest” to come.

She quickly sucked the two goldfish into her mouth feeling them flopping and wiggling for dear life. Lilly could feel her mouth surceasing saliva, her stomach turn and her pleasure shooting up her spine. Her stomach moaned a little wanting her to just eat already. Lilly thought to her self, You will get them in just a min. I need to feel them a little, it just feel's so good. I can't believe that swallowing poor goldfish could feel so good, but I am starving. Lilly just felt them now able to swim in her mouth due to all the saliva surceasing around them. The poor goldfish are trapped in a dark hot wet soft cave with big white teeth around them. Lilly is now soaked in sweat and feel's one swimming in the back of her mouth. Lilly moan's in bliss as she sends them down her throat and swallow's them both alive. The goldfish both still in shock, feel a soft bumpy almost wall like thing lift them both to a hard plate, then felt it pushing them in till they fall and then are pulled down a tube into a hot pool of burning water.

Lilly was wetting her self as she felt them wiggle so lively down her throat. After they hit her stomach, Lilly felt some guilt. But then she thought they are going to be eaten anyway, so it may as well be me. No Alex would not want this for me, how can I eat poor living fish just for pleasure? Then Lilly felt them against her stomach walls trying to get out and with out thinking moaned in bliss. Her stomach sizzled pouring acid on to the poor fish as they felt there flesh melting away fighting to get out. Lilly was over come with a lust to swallow more of them. She tried to resist but it quickly got the best of her as she ran to the desk to get the net laying there. Her lust full mind could only think of swallowing as many as she could fit into her flat near empty stomach.

Lilly very horny and starving grabbed the net to plunge into the tank catching as many poor little living meals as she could. She wasted no time pulling them one by one out of the net, wiggling and even jumping around trying hopelessly to get away from ending up inside this giant human girl. As she swallowed the first one she could feel him side all the way down and then react to her hot burning stomach acid. She quickly after swallowing the first fish, picked up the a 2nd fish and slipped him in her mouth then swallowed hard and fast feeling him being swallowed and pulled down her throat into her acid pit with his friends.

  She took the rest and ate the 5 fish that where left, swallowing them one at a time feeling them each fight there way down. The fish having watched there fellow tank mates being dropped one by one into her mouth that had big white teeth and a menacing wet pink tongue that pulled them in and then her lips closed before a loud gulping sound where they are never seen again. The fish where in a panic room with no where to go, but inside this hot girl's stomach. Lilly now was turned on all the way, there was no going back, every one of the goldfish is going to slide down her throat and into her stomach wiggling and jumping around before they are done being slowly melted by her stomach acid's.

  Lilly's hunger filled mind came up with an idea to eat them faster. So she picked up the small fish tank and took it with her in a frantic lust filled pace to the kitchen where she put the net over the sink and began to tilt the tank over into the net over the kitchen sink watching them swim for dear life knowing that death awaits them in that net. Her stomach was still very far away form being full, as it roared, growling and sizzling for more.

  After she got at lest 30 of the poor wiggling fish in her net, she carefully brought the net up to her wet lip's parting to a pink cave filled with white crystals and a long hot pink tongue reaching out to them awaiting there drop. As Lilly tilted the net upward and over to her mouth, the poor fish could now smell there doom as her breath came over them and her mouth getting wetter by the second.

As the net was being tilted forward, the goldfish tried to swim or even jump out of the net. As the first fish landed on Lilly's bottom lip, a fish form the middle of the pile of goldfish jumped and as luck would have it found himself in the back of her mouth. This made her swallow him in a quick reflex of her throat sending him on down into the pit of death with his friends, some now dead from the acid melting there flesh.

This delayed her and she said as her warm breath blew across them “That was so nice to have a willing meal, he is just swimming in my warm pool don't you all want to join him to see your friend's?” With this she quickly tilted the net into her mouth and felt the pile of living fish enter her. They tickled her mouth all over with there wiggles of desperate survival. After about 7 of them where in her mouth, she could not take it any more and closed her mouth with a loud hard gulp. Lilly was lit on fire with bliss as they all slit down her throat. When they hit her stomach, Lilly could feel her stomach wall's being hit my fish looking for a way out of there worst nightmare.

  There where still a lot left, so to send even more down her throat faster she dumped the net full of goldfish into a tall glass and filled it with some water. The goldfish where growing tired as they were dieing from lack of oxidation due to not being in water. Some where taking there last just as a water fall came from above, filling this rounded tank they where in. The fish were likely hopping this would be it for them and would get to live another day, but no such luck for them as there tank was lifted upward to her lip's. As the glass of water filled with goldfish got closer to her waiting lips, her mouth salivated greatly waiting for them to be inside.

  Then she brought the glass up to her lips and tilted it upward slowly watching the pack of fish try to swim away from the warm soft looking cave. With her mouth open, the fish began to slide down into her mouth past her teeth into the back where they got forced down a long tube before landing in a pool full of acid and fish, some of them with half there flesh gone melted into the pool of acid.

  As they went down gulp full after gulp full like a stream of water down a river, Lilly could feel them fill up her belly. Her stomach felt more and more like a pop corn maker, as they went down with more and more of them swimming and jumping around. After the glass was void of any fish, her stomach rumbled and out came a burp due to swallowing the fish/water mix so fast. She saw two goldfish are still left in the fish tank with very little water. Lilly bent over and cupped her hands around the two fish basely stuck in place due to how low the water was.

Lilly then with out really thinking took them into the bathroom with her hands closed around the two poor fish. She went over to the bathtub, turned the warm water on and Then also checked to make sure they could not swim down the drain before opening her hands and dropping the two goldfish in the tub. Lilly didn't know why, but she wanted to play with them. So still feeling them pop corn in her stomach, started to undress for getting in the tub. The two goldfish really had no idea what this giant hot predator had in mind for them, but did not care because they were in nice warm water again. Lilly then after undressing stepped into the tub and bent down in till she could just fall back and relax feeling the “pop corn” in her stomach pop with it sending pleasure nearly all over her body. The two fish freaked as this giant white monster got in the lake they now are stuck in.

  Lilly just moaned in pleasure feeling them fighting against her stomach in desperation trying to live. All Lilly wanted to do now was soak in bliss, but as her stomach stopped being tingled by the movement of living fish guilt came over her as she thought about how she swallowed them all alive for lust. She ended so many of the fishes life's just because she was hungry and for pleasure. Lilly laid in the tub thinking about how she could have done this. Lilly thought how could I do this to living thing's like that, they died in such a painful way just because I wanted to get high. What will Alex think when I have to tell him I ate all his fish? Will he even want to be around with me knowing I killed so many poor fish with my own stomach acid? Are we over because of this? Then Lilly cried as the two goldfish watched not knowing what this was about or what it ment for them.

 

End Notes:

Alex will come next, I just could not seem to end this part no matter what.

 P.S I would really like feedback if you have the time. Thanks

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3229