Small Doses by Comrade
Summary:

A very small doctor finds herself empowered by a relationship with an even smaller man.

 

All very cute and sexy fun this one guys.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Gentle, Maternal, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 21243 Read: 73214 Published: November 19 2012 Updated: November 19 2012

1. Small Doses (Part 1) by Comrade

2. Small Doses (Part 2) by Comrade

3. Small Doses (Part 3) by Comrade

4. Small Doses (Part 4) by Comrade

5. Small Doses (Part 5) by Comrade

6. Small Doses (Part 6) by Comrade

7. Small Doses (Part 7) by Comrade

Small Doses (Part 1) by Comrade

Small Doses

 

There was a loud thud on the hallway mat.

A small Asian girl curled up on the sofa almost jumped out of her skin. However, as invasive and unpleasant as it was, that sound could only be one thing.

Parvati felt terribly excited as she scurried into the hall, her delicate little feet gliding across the carpet. The package that had been unceremoniously pushed through the letterbox looked thick and heavy.  She picked it up in her dainty fingers and used the slenderest of fingernails to rip it along the edge lengthwise and reveal its contents.

Soon a small collection of beautifully framed graduation photos were spread over her dining table. As she inspected them her usual feeling of crippling insignificance began to sweep over her. Parvati was dwarfed in all of them. Standing next to strapping middle class medical graduates she looked positively tiny! Even the high heels she’d bought for the occasion had done little to disguise her 4’9 frame. In fact her head barely reached the bosoms of the more commanding of her female classmates. Of course Parvati was used to being small, after all she’d been looking up at people her whole life, but it would be nice sometimes to not feel like a social afterthought in her own life. Or in her own graduation pictures! Worst of all was the group photo on the steps of the city hall in front of a large white banner that read ‘St. John’s Medical College: Graduation 2011’. It took her a whole 4 minutes to even locate herself. Swallowed up in the throng, as she was, Parvati only managed to identify herself by the brim of a little mortar board hiding behind a particularly large student’s shoulders. Without the small flash of red generated by her left heel, you’d have had no idea she’d have graduated at all!

It was just bloody typical really. Her hands made small little fists and for a second she felt like crying.

Parvati had never really had much joy with her height and this was just another fine example. She was always overlooked for everything including, it now appeared, her own graduation! Even the guys managed to miss her. She was petite and slim granted but her body was far from in proportion. She had beautifully smooth chocolate brown skin, sharp but feminine Indian features, a miniature but well-rounded bottom and a little firm pair of breasts that rode high on her chest. When this was all packed in behind her deep black oval eyes and her silky shoulder length raven coloured hair, it was certainly a fine ‘pocket-sized’ example of beauty.

If only she wasn’t elbow high to everyone she fancied she might stand a chance!

Parvati wasn’t a very extraverted person anyway and her stature only exemplified this. She was always the first to agree and the last to argue. It was this that had led her to take the worst medical posting out of any of her class mates.

Her current employment was dull to say the last. Unfortunately, even with a medical degree she couldn’t afford to be choosy. She’d be given ‘definite assurance’ that the specialist radiology unit of the world’s smallest and most parochial cottage hospital would ‘stand her in good stead in the future.’

It was with a heavy heart, and a fully charged MP3 player, that she finally put down the infuriating photographs and donned her coat before she trudged out the door.

It only took her 10 cold minutes to walk down the bendy country lanes from her place to the hospital. It sometimes felt like the town was tinier then she was!

Surely this was not a place for a lovelorn little beauty to turn her fortunes around.

* * *

Parvati sat behind the reception desk with her head phones in, lost in her own world, whilst she casually played solitaire on the ancient NHS computer. She hadn’t had a single patient in the last 3 hours! God it was dull here…

Just then, an awful feeling began to prickle along Parvati’s spine. The sense that she was being watched began to consume her and she cautiously flicked her dark eyes up to find a large, impatient looking man, looming over her desk. As she realised the unprofessional position she’d been caught in she let out a little squeak, quickly removed her headphones and smoothed herself down, trying to regain composure.

The man’s unimpressed face also looked quite stressed and even a little panicky. It made Parvati feel about three inches high, a size that would probably suit her personality!

‘Can I get an appointment immediately please…It can’t really wait…’ He said breathlessly running his strong fingers through his hair.

‘And what is the nature of the complaint?’ She enquired in her most authoritative medical voice. She sounded more like an automated answer phone than a qualified doctor but ‘authoritative’ speaking had never been her strong point.

‘I’ve had an industrial accident, some radiation leaked from one of our containers. I’m assured you’re the nearest facility that has any expertise regarding the matter.’

‘Oh! Of course sir, go right ahead!’ She said pointing him towards the doctor’s room down the hall.

As he briefly nodded his approval and hurried down the corridor Parvati couldn’t help leaning over the counter to get a look at his strong bottom and broad shoulders as they disappeared from view.

It took him a full hour to reappear, in which time quite the queue of ‘two’ patients had developed. Dr Kent had his hand on the man’s shoulder as he guided him towards the exit. He was reassuring him that ‘he would be fine’ but to come in if any drastic occurred. It all sounded a tiny bit hollow. In the meantime Parvati tried to avert his stern gaze as much as possible as she booked him a follow up attainment for the corresponding time the next week.

Later, alone in her flat, she thought of nothing but him. His size intimidated her but he also had a twinge of vulnerability about him that she liked; besides the more animal part of her had taken quite a shine to his strong arms and soppy blue eyes.

* * *

It took Parvati’s new bedtime fantasy the best part of two days to reappear at her little radiology operation. When he did he looked even more panicked then before. He kept wringing his hands and pushing up his sleeves as he shifted nervously in front of Parvati.  She tried to act for relaxed this time and come across all  and sophisticated. Instead she just managed to make him even more agitated as he asked definitely if he could see the doctor straight away or not. Parvati blushed and conceded. However she again took the opportunity to crane her little head over the reception to watch his bum disappeared down the corridor. When she caught the disapproving look of an old woman with her leg in plaster sat across from her she felt a familiar rush of blood to her cheeks. She slunk back behind the counter and buried her embarrassment in her work. It felt as if every time she got a little above her ‘tiny’ station something would bring her back down to earth with a bump.

Over the next few weeks he became quite the little regular, coming in everyday, looking a little more worried and vulnerable each time. Parvati tried her best to build up her courage with each visit. She batted her eyelashes, tried cheeky flirting, albeit with little reciprocation from him, one day she even came dressed in a smart secretarial uniform, which showed a nice inch or two of pert brown cleavage.

It all seemed to fall on deaf ears. He seemed far more concerned by his own medical complaint, whatever that might be. Parvati couldn’t blame him really. Whatever was wrong with him it seemed to be bringing him much cause for concern. She doubted dating was top on his list of priorities.

Bloody typical!

She’d all but given up hope on him until, one snowy Wednesday evening, fate offered her a much needed helping hand.

She was just leaving the clinic via a side door when she saw a figure slip and fall on an unseen patch of ice by the clinic’s steps. Throwing her fur lined hood over her head to ward off the falling snow she ran towards the figure to offer some immediate, possibly medical, assistance.

As she approached the crouching figure on the ground she began to realise that the small figure was actually her troubled patient! Surprisingly she was able to pick him up by simply offering him a hand. He felt rather light in her grip, not the hulking mass she imagined. When he had fully dusted off and stood straight next to her she couldn’t understand what she had been intimidated by! He couldn’t have stood more than 5’3, 5’4 on a good day! He looked quite the nice fit for her, stood panting by her side, snow settling on his unprotected golden hair. Quite the little couple!

He tried taking a few steps but his ankle buckled under his weight.

Parvati rushed to him and caught his weight with hers. Her muscles strained a little as her knees buckled, but his weight was held.

‘It’s fine’ He reassured her ‘An old football injury, it’s always been weak. It’ll be right as rain in a few days.’

His words where met with a cute little smile. Snow had settled on Parvati’s long eyelashes, making her look rather sweet, elfin even. His heart skipped a little looking into her eyes.

‘Are you sure you’re OK, I could maybe help you to your car or something?’

He managed to pull himself away from her deep gaze just long enough it say ‘Er…yeah…that sounds great but I only live around the corner.’ He revelled in the warmth of her little body next to his. ‘I’m Sean by the way.’

Parvati giggled ‘I know, I’ve read your notes.’ She smiled, her eyelashes still collecting snow. ‘I’m Parvati.’

He smiled back and felt himself rely a little more on her body as the pain intensified in his ankle. ‘I know, I’ve read your name tag.’

She giggled again. So he was paying attention.

The two began to walk and talk as Parvati unfurled an umbrella. Sean was still really relying on the tiny women to stand. They chatted about work, the ‘joys’ of being trapped in the middle of nowhere for work, as he apparently was too, and the desire to escape their bloody work. Whenever Parvati tried to mention the nature of his condition Sean would just skirt round it, it was blatantly something he was sensitive about. His notes just read ‘Course of Radiotherapy’ and she was far too nervous to question him on it.

As they crossed the small market square in the centre of town Sean pointed to a rather out of place looking maisonette by an old pub.

‘That’s where the firm have put me for the duration, dull isn’t it?’

‘I’ve seen better.’

She held him a little tighter around the waist.

They walked up to the latched gate that led to his drive. Parvati released him and looked up into his eyes.

‘You’ll be ok from here?’ She asked teasingly. She was blatantly enjoying being the one in control.

‘Yer, I’ll be fine, I told you this isn’t the first time I’ve twisted this.’

He walked up his path to his door. Cold fingers struggling with the lock he turned back to see his little doctor, her beautiful brown skin silhouetted against the white of the snow.

Sensing the tension Parvati thought of saying something but the moment swallowed her words.  A little wave was all she managed. Sean vanished into his apartment, glancing back at her encouragingly.

* * *

Parvati didn’t see hide nor hare of Sean for the next couple of days at the clinic. Although, if Parvati’s mind could have projected; he would have been there every moment of everyday. It was so nice to meet a man closer to her size for once. He still looked terribly athletic and manly just nicely scaled down, as if he had been earmarked for her at the start. It was almost impossible to imagine why she’d been so intimidated by him in the when they’d first met!

When he finally did return he looked more withered and nervous than ever. Parvati couldn’t help finding him very ‘cute’ as he sat in the big armchair in the waiting room. Had she have been more observant she would have noticed that his feet barely touched the floor. As it was she was far too busy imagining him in compromising positions around the bedroom to take in the finer details of his condition.

When he finally came up to her desk, after another long session with Doctor Kent, Parvati decided to do something she had never before even dreamt of. She decided to be bold!

As she slipped him the appointment slip across the counter, allowing her fingers to rest slightly over his, she couldn’t help feeling the blood rising to her face again.

Sean would discover, once he was safely out of the building, that on the back of the appointment slip written in pretty curly writing was:

‘Be at the cenotaph in the square at 9 tonight. Your saviour in the snow. Parvati. x x x’

Now a man in his condition shouldn’t be wasting his time with distractions like dating! However Parvati was an exceptionally pretty little distraction. Maybe it could be good for him. Dealing with this alone hadn’t got him very far really. He’d need something to wear of course…argh! The logistics would have to be worked out later…

* * *

When Parvati approached the square later that evening, her heart in her mouth, she was pleased to see it deserted. All except for a small figure huddled up on the cenotaph’s steps. He could see her breath escaping the confines of her hood as she trudged towards him through the crisp snow.

Sean looked cute as he shivered on the steps. She looked up at him. He’d made an effort for her, smart but casual. It made him look very sweet. He smiled weakly, not the reception she’d been expecting.

‘Look Parvati there’s something I’ve got to tell you, it’s kind of personal.’

She raised an eyebrow.

‘Look, It’s that I’m…well…I’m changing a little. Little being the optimum word. You know that accident that I had at work recently; well it had an unusual side effect.’

He looked so small shaking there in the snow.

‘It’s fine, honestly, you can tell me. I’m a doctor. She flashed him the most beautiful smile.

‘Well just you wait for it.’ He almost laughed in mock good humour. ‘Parvati, I know it’s hard to believe but I’m shrinking! I’m getting smaller, bit by bit.’

She looked at him suspiciously.

‘Look I’ll show you.’

He descended the steps of the cenotaph, each one bringing him closer and making him smaller, as if his decent was dwindling him away. When he finally reached her level Parvati discovered, to her shock, that he was no longer just small he was in fact tiny! Easily a few inches shorter than herself!

He shivered in front of her, looking so terribly vulnerable.

Right then, in that moment, her heart melted.

Before he could stop her she was on him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders, warming him with her embrace.

‘My god! I can’t imagine it!’ She squeezed him tighter.  ‘I’m sorry to say it but I think you’re a little smaller than me!’ She stuck out her bottom lip and pouted. Deep down Parvati wasn’t sure if she actually was sorry at all. Finally a meeting a man scaled down just for her was a beautiful novelty.

Sean managed a weak grin ‘Thanks…come on let’s get a pint and warm up.’

He shivered again and seemed to diminish a little in her arms.

Parvati smiled a small triumphant smile as they set out across the square.

The pub was crowded and noisy. They found themselves being jostled amongst a large throng of revellers. Parvati led Sean by the hand as they squeezed between the patrons and up to the imposing bar. A tall blond was working behind the bar. She barely noticed them as she zipped back and forth fulfilling drinks requests. After a good 10 minutes, Parvati being a seasoned professional at being ignored at a bar, finally managed to work her way into the girl’s eyeline. She almost took a step back in shock as the barmaid complete with a rather her ample set of endowments leaned over the bar, dwarfing over the couple.

‘I’m gonna need to see some I.D’ She said without hesitation.

They both produced their driver’s licenses and handed them over. After a minute of thorough inspection she handed Parvati’s back. As Sean reached for his she took another look at his face. Raising an eyebrow she looked down on him.

‘Sorry er… ‘Sean’ but you can’t expect to get away with using your brother’s I.D in here. I should really keep it you know, but seen as its Christmas…’ She handed it back to him slowly. ‘Don’t try and pull this kind of thing in here again.’

Sean looked crushed as he plucked the card out of the barmaid’s big hand. This only made Parvati want him even more. ‘Poor little thing’ she thought ‘I just want to hug him ‘til he breaks.’ Leaning in she whispered in his ear. ‘Don’t worry I’ve got an alternative plan.’ Her breath felt hot and his hand began to sweat a little as she squeezed it.

The crowd was again navigated successfully and Sean soon found himself back outside in the cold. Parvati stood him up against a wall. Pinning his arms either side of him. She leant in again, more little hot plumes of breath squalling around his face.

‘I think my place has more than enough booze for the both of us.’ She seemed to wink ever so slightly as her dark eyes sparkled. His new size, or moreover lack of size, was making her bold. Before he could respond she put her finger to his lips and then kissed him. It was soft and sweet at first but as he yielded she invited herself deeper into his mouth, circling her tongue around his teeth and smothering his tongue. After a blissful couple of minutes she pulled back and surveyed her prey.

‘So, what do you think?’

Sean couched a little and then spluttered ‘Sounds…well…good, yeah.’

The little Asian girl almost skipped with pleasure as she began to lead him firmly by the hand back out into the square. The walk home took no time at all. All the way Parvati held Sean close as if he was about to evaporate into thin air. His small size, although very comparable to her own, was making her very protective. The door was almost thrust from its hinges as she the couple fought to get into the warm, and for the opportunity to get at each other. They kicked off their shoes and threw their coats onto the sofa. Parvati giggled and pointed upstairs. She tried to look coy and cute, her usual ploy with men. It didn’t quite work the same when you were the big one.

It had worked on Sean though. She was gorgeous, all cute and petite but blatantly not anymore! As she extended her arms and wrung her hands by her hips her bosom was squashed together delightfully. She looked large and feminine. Her body curved perfectly, exaggerating her hips and chest to make the most amazing little women he’d ever seen. Maybe she’d have looked rather average to him at full height but like this she looked positively Amazonian!

By the time they reached the base of the steps both were down to their underwear. Parvati skipped four steps ahead placing Sean’s eye line squarely opposite her tight little buttocks. They fought to devour the thin purple thong in between them, Sean was mesmerised. Maybe it wouldn’t be long before this was the only view he got of the fairer sex. The thought made him shudder, mainly through fear but partly with excitement. It was undeniable. Seeing women rise up around him was terribly erotic.

Now facing the bed Sean found himself kissed again, hard, squarely on his lips. He felt himself pushed back onto the bed. The lithe brown vixen was now upon him, peeling down his boxers massaging the tip of his member. It stood to attention as her big hand encircled it, looking far less proud than it ever had next to her still slender fingers. She peeled off her bra and hurled it into a corner. Her newly freed nipples stiffened in the cold air. Two small brown areola crinkled as their respective nipples grew to the size of two hard chocolates. They tasted sweet in his mouth and her breasts felt heavy on his face.

Sean was now being dominated like never before. His passion was betraying any attempts at resistance. In another blink of an eye the once tiny girl was slipping him into her with relative ease. This was much to her delight! She began to ride him, slowly at first but soon the rhythm built, faster and harder. Parvati was buoyed by new dominant role and by the way that the tight walls of her pussy were devouring her little playmate almost whole.

Orgasms were building on both sides. The heat in Sean’s cock was almost unbearable as he roamed his hands over the firmness of Parvati’s stomach and the powerful muscles of her arse. Parvati, for her part, was bucking up and down upon his with delightful disregard for his wellbeing. It felt good to her, almost as if she was using him purely for her own sexual needs.

It felt even better being in the driving seat for once!

Minutes dripped by. They slowed and sped up as the couple entwined. The beauty and there union and the new power relationships that it brought were too exciting to ignore. This caused the two of them to abandon any limiting play. Then devoured each other. Both racing to the finish line.

A hot dark heat rose in the their bodies simultaneously, push them over the edge. As their bodies quivered together with the throngs of a beautiful simultaneous orgasm, a feeling of complete contentment swept over the little Asian girl. She now laid spread-eagled on the bed, smothering her fingers into her still quivering pussy, all with an apparent disregard for her little partner.

Sean shook and collapsed onto the bed. He watched, slightly taken aback, as Parvati pleasured herself after he’d done his best to finish her off himself. He felt deeply inferior watching her fingers writhe inside her. He looked on worriedly and turned over, eventually drifting into a troubled sleep.

If only he’d have known that Parvati, for from being unhappy with his performance, was trying to recreate every single second of it! He had been the best she’d ever had! Ten minutes later, once she’d finished with herself and she could hear the ‘heavy’ breathing of his sleeping body, did she lean over and kiss him sweetly on his cheek. His body yielded to hers as she spooned him. Nibbling gently on his ear she whispered ‘I don’t care how small you end up, I’ll always want you.’

* * *

Small Doses (Part 2) by Comrade

Crisp winter sunlight broke through the crack in the curtains jerking Sean from his sleep. Even lying down it was evident that he was smaller, quite a bit smaller. Shuddering, he realised that the top of his head would barely graze his lover’s bosom! She looked strong and terribly heavy as her form slept contently next to him. Remembering the almost blissful humiliation of the previous night he decided that it was time to cut his losses.

Dragging on his hopelessly baggy jeans he picked up a pen from Parvati’s sideboard and scrawled a hasty note:

‘I’m sorry Parvati. I’m not sure I can do this. I’m under a little stress at the moment.

Sorry,

Sean’

When Parvati’s did finally read the note, a good two hours later, her heart melted even more. 

Fortunately being bigger was making her bolder by the second.

She wasn’t gonna give up on him that easily!

* * *

The next day at work Parvati was preoccupied. If she had any patients they would have received nothing but second rate treatment. Her mind was clogged with thoughts of her little man. This was leaving no room for effective medical procedure or even the Hippocratic Oath. The boredom made it worse. She sat in her chair fiddling with a pen and imagining an almost limitless list of sexual adventures that her and an impish little boyfriend could get up to. In the darkest parts of her brain she even imagined him smaller, as he would inevitably become, playing around on her like a horny wind up mouse.

‘Ahem’ Squeaked a little voice from apparently nowhere.

Parvati looked around but could only see an empty waiting room. Then she noticed a small mop of hair poking itself up towards the top of the counter. Leaning over and then looming over him she saw a tiny Sean, no bigger than a little boy, peering up at her.

‘I’m here for my appointment.’ He said blushing ‘And about last night, it’s not you…it’s just that I’m finding things a little hard at the moment. My situation, condition. You know.’ He tried to crack a smile. The first genuine one Parvati had seen when he discussed his condition. He was so quick to ‘apologise’ for last night too, as if that was even anywhere near a sensible action considering his performance!

She smiled sweetly and batted her eyelashes ‘No problem, take as much time as you need. Just remember I’m here if you need anybody.’ She added the hint of a wink as he blushed again.

Parvati lifted the hatch on the desk and snuck out in order to ‘show Sean to the doctor’s office’. He knew the way by now but was powerless to resist as she took his hand and led him down the corridor. He had shrunk again since last night. This time it had been in the shower, making him too small to turn it off. A heavy stool had been dragged in to help, only for it to aid in his eventual tumbled onto the shower floor. With his head now just above the curve of Parvati’s buttocks he was forced to admit that personal independence was becoming more of a privilege then a right.

With Parvati’s bosom now well above his head Sean found himself fixated on the sway of her bum as he struggled to keep up with her powerful strides. When he entered the office she even bent down and patted him on his own tiny tush. It stung more than it should have, but he held it in, meekly walking forward to strip for his examination.

The examination took a full hour this time and when Sean finally did emerge he looked more positive than ever.

‘The doctor says that this…’ He looked down at his tiny self theatrically ‘…should stop in a day or two.’ He grinned a little. ‘The radiation is leaving my body right, but it’s just taking some of me with it, it’ll be gone in a couple of days!’

‘Awww…that’s awesome Sean, at least you won’t be shrinking away to nothing now’ She saw him shudder at the thought ‘Same time tomorrow then big guy?’

‘Please’ he said as he wrapped his long scarf about twelve times around his little neck.

Parvati felt fuzzy inside as her little Sean trudged out into the bitter air. In that instant she wanted to buddle him up in her arms and take him home forever.

However, that perfect eventuality would have to wait.

* * *

The following day at work Parvati was totally swamped.

The many hurried shoppers braving the ice and snow, as the scramble for Christmas presents intensified, were providing her with a massive workload for the tiny centre. To make it worse Dr. Kent had been struck down with a seasonal bug leaving Parvati to deal with it all on her own.

‘Hundreds’ of bumps, bruises and breaks later Parvati slumped down into the big leather chair in Dr. Kent’s office. It was so large in fact that her legs dangled off the end making her look like a child simply playing at Doctors and Nurses. A she sank further into the chair’s embrace she realised that she hadn’t seen anything of her little Sean all day. He had been due to come in at 4:30 and it was now just past 6. Parvati would have called him but that didn’t really seem to do any good.

Lying in bed the previous night, and feeling rather antsy, she had attempted a little booty call. After trying a good six or seven times and leaving a delicious little voice mail for him she had given up and seen to herself as best she could.

Had she had known Sean current predicament at the time of the call the feeling of annoyance that she had felt would have evaporated instantly. Sean did indeed get to the phone but for various reasons, that were about to become all too clear, he had had limited success in lifting the receiver.

As Parvati was almost ready to drift off she heard another little tell-tale ‘Ahem…’ that shocked her back into consciousness. In front of her on the top of Dr. Kent’s was Sean, or what was left of him! He could have barely been any more than foot tall. He looked like an action figure! Seeing him small was one thing but like this, well, she just gawked at him open mouthed!

He shuffled a little embarrassedly and then sat his teeny tiny bottom down and a nearby paperweight and waved ‘er…hi! Am I a little late?’

‘Yer, you could say that.’

Parvati extended a finger and gently ruffled his hair.

He was real.

Sean playfully tried to resist but found himself easily overpowered by each of her dark brown digits. Once he was well and truly pinned to the desk Parvati lent over him, her hair falling either side of if body like a shroud.

‘I’ve got some news for you’

God her lips looked big!

‘Dr. Kent isn’t here today’

….and her eyes. A man could get lost in them at any size, let alone now!

‘So it’ll be me giving you your exam!’ Her eyes tinkled with glee.

…not to mention her tits!

From this position Sean could see a good foot or two of brown cleavage, as an inch was indeed showing below her uniform. 

Parvati could tell that he wasn’t listening. ‘If you’d like to make your way over to the bed in the corner Mr McGuiness.’

‘What…oh yer, sorry.’

He scrambled across the desk and then began to shimmy down the cables at the back of the computer. Presumably this had been his means of getting up there in the first place. As delightful as it was to watch him battle his way to the floor Parvati wanted her hands on him again. It had felt terribly empowering and she wanted to recreate the sensation by overpowering a man with the flick of a finger.

When he was half way down the thick black wire a her hand swooped in and grasped him firmly around the waist. He felt a quick acceleration and then found that he was hanging in front of a huge bouncy pair of breasts. Their jiggling was far more noticeable from this angle, especially as they rode high on Parvati’s chest, heaving with her little breaths.

‘It’s no wonder you missed your appointment! Didn’t you think a little guy like you would struggle, especially in this weather?’ She teased him with a smirk.

‘Hey! I got here didn’t I?’

‘Of course, I’m sorry. You’re no less capable then you were. It’s the size of the fight in the dog after all.’

Wasn’t it simply adorable when he exercised independent streak. She snuggled him to her bosom affectionately. He face was smothered into her collar bone as his body draped against the swell of her breast. Sean’s moment of bliss was cut short as he was placed gently on the medical bench.

He stood back and surveyed a sexy mountain of feminine medical expertise. His heart pounded as the command ‘Strip’ came from its pillow sized lips. ‘Now stand up straight’ long gentle fingers came and adjusted his posture, brushing his cock and balls none too accidently, causing the little thing to rise to attention. ‘11.2 inches, you could give Barbie a run for her money at this size cutie.’ He blushed coyly trying to play down his raging erection. ‘Now step up onto the scales.’ A big hand beckoned him forward as its twin that patted their glass surface. ‘Hum…352g, you’re quite the trim one aren’t you.’ A big fingernail ran down the ridges of his stomach.

Parvati scribbled some notes on a clipboard. Then she looked down at Sean biting her lip seductively. ‘Time for your physical exam…’

Sean could see the mischief in her eyes and instantly began to play along.

‘First I’ll need some sit-ups.’

He kindly obliged until his stomach muscles felt nice and tight.

‘Then some star-jump.’

The main attraction of this, Sean could instantly tell, was the tribulation it brought to unfettered penis. He could see her eyes watching it intently.

‘Press-ups would be nice too. Humm...’

More mythical notes where made on the clipboard as Sean purposefully clenched his arse cheeks on every downward motion.

‘Now that you’re warmed up, some lengths would be useful. To check if you’ve still got a normal sized stamina.’

This was taken as a challenge and Sean wasted no time sprinting from the head of the bench to its foot in a matter of seconds. Even the playful giggling of his Doctor, as she placed her hand in his way for him to vault. On his tenth length Parvati held up a piece of surgical tape for a finish line. Sean duly burst into it, becoming deeply adhered to its surface rather than creating the photo finish he’d expected.

More tape was quickly applied to his hands and feet. A swift poke in his stomach with an index finger caused him to fall back onto the bench and find himself become well and truly adhered to it. Struggling hopelessly with a big grin on his face he witnessed the impossibly huge beauty of his examiner’s face lean in, closer and closer. When he could feel her breath ruffle his hair he watched speechless as her puffy red lips parted and said ‘I think it’s time for a more extensive examination, I doubt Dr. Kent was as thorough as I’m about to be’ She purred a little and Sean’s cock rocketed back to attention.

Sean could have assured her, that medically speaking, he was in perfect working order. Being able to view a billboard sized photo of Parvati in a bikini from last year’s Uni trip to Greece was what social networking sites were invented for surely!’

Regardless her lips were tracing little chest sized kisses down his body, aiming for the raging nub of his penis. With little distance to travel it didn’t take them long to begin to envelop his whole crotch from penis tip to lower thigh they sucked kissed and caressed his tiny cock. The occasional flick of a tongue sent shivers from Sean’s nervous system, up his spine and into the very extremities of his body.

To Parvati it felt like a little stiff matchstick, a matchstick with a fire at its head! A thought flashed into the forefront of her mind. To any other women this would be a mere morsel a useless symbol of his recent emasculation. When you thought about it rationally it felt big, very big. Even though he was tiny, it must be said that tiny is only relative and relative to Parvati at that. For him he was quite the man indeed. Knowing this and possessing him so easily in her lips Parvati felt that she’d much rather have the penis of beautiful little man than that of a hulking brute any day!

It was the ease with which she could manipulate such a (relatively) powerful organ that really got her going. Imagine when he was even smaller, as he was going to inevitably become, a man like that could return the favour in spades. It would involve him doing a bit of digging though, well tunnelling to be exact.

She redoubled her efforts, licking the little shaft with her long full tongue. Her ears were close enough now to hear the occasional strained squeak of pleasure escape his lips. The experience had rendered him dumb. His muscles strained against his bonds. Why had she tied him up? Holding him down with her fingers would hardly be beyond her abilities. Maybe it just helped to reinforce his new position in the grand scheme of things. As if being smaller than her little leather snow boots didn’t do that already!

She really was a kinky little tease wasn’t she. Sexually Sean had never felt more dominated or possessed but likewise never more desired or appreciated. He had to admit that he’d fallen for her; in fact he was head over heels. All this was just in time too. He hadn’t even prepared any clothes once he got past doll size. Maybe she’d let me move in. He could sleep in a slipper or, if he got much smaller, a bra would make a decent hammock…was he going to fast?

Parvati increased her sucking, Sean began to buckle. Heat was spreading up and down his cock. It felt harder than it had ever been. He tried to hold himself back, everybody always does. However it was the point when Parvati looked up at his face and her brown eyes twinkled at him, as if giving him permission that his cock exploded. He wriggled against his bonds deliciously as what seemed to be a fountain of cum drenched a teeth the size of breezeblocks. Parvati withdrew as his body still quivered. Running her tongue across her teeth and tasting him.

‘Seems to be in perfect working order’ she said ticking a box presumably marked ‘sexual proficiency’ on her clipboard. ‘Apart from being little you’re a perfect specimen.’

He blinked up at her, feeing sweat drip down his cheeks ‘What do you mean? I’m still 6’2’’ how do you know everything else isn’t just getting bigger?’

‘That’s the spirit. It’s nice to see you’ve got a good sense of perspective on your condition. You’re only little, every other problem is just in your head. I’ve been small all my life, I should know.’

Standing up and pulling the last of the tape from himself (with more than a little help from Parvati) he looked up at her with a cocked head ‘Yer, you’re positively tiny! I’ll be taking you home in my pocket if you get any smaller!’

She smiled devilishly ‘Don’t go giving me ideas little fella.’

Sean stretched, allowing he still semi-hard cock to waggle enticingly. ‘So what’s the diagnosis doc?’

‘Well, let me see…’ She said, tapping her pen against the clipboard, pretending to be extracting an answer from it. ‘Physically I would say you’re in perfect condition, in fact being this small might even be a great boost to your health. Plenty of opportunities for heavy lifting, swimming pool in the bath and country walks in you back garden, that sort of thing. I perceive this will bring many potential health benefits to you in the future.’

‘Oh yes?’ Now that was rather a good point, being small could even be good for him ‘What about my mental condition, you qualified to judge how I’m coping?’

Her grin widened ‘I’m sure I can make an assessment. I’d say that you’ve managed to avoid any sense of detachment with the real world. If anything you’re rather attached to certain parts of it.’ She leaned over and tickled his chin and swaying her hips a little. ‘You also seem to be clear of any latent depression, although I perceive medical intervention may have cured that. I recommend daily treatment to prevent a relapse.’ Now he liked the sound of that! ‘You seem to have no early symptoms of Agoraphobia, which is impressive. Likewise you’ve no post-traumatic stress, but as your condition is still on-going we should watch for any future developments.’

‘You still seem to have quite a little streak of egomania though. The ‘world getting bigger’ indeed! Again, nothing a little medical attention can’t cure.’ She reached out placed his cock and ball on her fingertip then swiftly pinched his bottom with her other.

‘I’ll develop a bloody inferiority complex if you keep that up!’

Parvati shot him a smouldering look then squeezed her shoulders together, allowing another foot of cleavage to spill out of a recently opened top button. ‘Trust me I can prescribe lots of different physical therapies to cure that condition. These will also need to be performed daily. I can make you think you’re the centre of the universe if I want.’

He didn’t doubt it. A little croak of acknowledgement escaped his throat as his cock got hard again.

‘Careful with that, you’ll have my eye out’ She said chuckling.

Sean blushed and began to pick up his tiny clothes from the bench’s surface.

‘So same time tomorrow sir?’ Parvati said buttoning up her shirt and offering him a hand to get off the table.

There was an opportunity now to assert a little masculinity for Sean, or at least regain a little independence. He accepted the hand but that was as far as it went. He knew he wasn’t done shrinking yet. If he capitulated now how would he ever get any respect once she was smuggling him around in her handbag. He smirked a little. This extra eventuality was surely now a certainty.

He scurried across the floor and through the crack in the door. It took Parvati a whole second and a half to catch up to him but she let him be. Of course she could just scoop him up if she wanted but that time would come. For now it was far too cute to watch him strike out on his own. At the counter she booked him in for tomorrow and handed him an appointment card half his size. He struggled with it at first but then tucked it under his arm and ventured out into the cold.

Parvati bent down and blew him a kiss as he looked back over his shoulder. A scarf, presumably made up of a little piece of ribbon was wrapped a couple of times around his neck then he was gone. As he disappeared into the early winter night Parvati couldn’t help feeling like she’d released a little animal into the wild. She suddenly felt extremely maternal towards him. It took all her willpower not to run out after into the street, grab him, then snuggle him into her bosom.

Whilst she tidied up the office and brought the shutters down over the automatic doors of the clinic she thought of tomorrow, when he would finally be hers. A little hunched up figure, weaving his way in and out of huge late night Christmas shoppers was, indecently think how wonderful such a prospect would indeed be. 

Tomorrow was the day.

*  * *

Small Doses (Part 3) by Comrade

Tomorrow was indeed to be the day of a dramatic change in both their lives. Fortunately it was also to be the day that Dr. Kent returned to work. With the town becoming a national hotbed for falling grandmas and children with all manner of snotty infections, the clinic was now a makeshift crisis centre. With additional help snowed in and the good doctor at only 50% capacity, it was another trying day. This time though Parvati did find the time to let little Sean into her thoughts. She couldn’t wait to see him, even smaller and quite probably even keener on her then before. Parvati wasn’t a narcissist by any means but who doesn’t like being the focus of sexual attention. As it was she was looking forward to being the centre of somebody’s entire sexual world!

Once the rush was over and the sun was again setting early in the sky, Parvati waited with baited breath for Sean to arrive. This time he was almost bang on time. Well he’d got to the clinic on time but other things had posed logistical problems. Unable to be recognised by the automatic door, no matter how high he jumped, he had to wait a full 15 minutes for somebody to leave in order to sneak in. Once in the waiting room then had to assail the desk in order to have any hope of getting his girls attention. Sneaking easily under the hatch the first thing that he was confronted with her large black heals. They swung impishly about an inch from the ground, like a huge pair of pendulums from a grandfather clock.

He shouted up at her. Continuously for about five minute. It was only when she turned her head, previously obscured by her huge body, that he noticed the headphones in her ears. He waited for the swing of her feet to fall in his favour and scurried underneath. From the other side he reassessed his position. It was obvious that he’d need to climb her desk again. The computer wire was found but felt much thicker this time, more of a drainpipe than a rope, it was a little tricky to mount.

Inching up the cord he got the chance to take in his new girlfriend one piece at a time. Her sexy little shoes already accounted for he got to enjoy the shape of her little soft calves as they protruded under her medical coat. Past that was a tight black skirt stretched to breaking point by equally soft hill sized thighs. As he approached the top of the desk he was still able to see the exquisite lower curve of her breasts breaking out above her jacket. Finally he noticed one of her hands moving vigorously in her lap before it was obscured by back of a huge monitor. Stepping gingerly over the tangle of thick computer wires he poked his way out into the light of the desks surface.

What he saw almost blew his mind. He stood staring speechless. He realised that her hand wasn’t scratching anything, as he’d assumed, instead it was busily employed under the hem of her skirt, building her up towards a rumbling little climax. No wonder her legs where swinging so violently. Watching her masturbate was like intruding on the whim of a goddess. She was rocking on her chair, her eyes closed and moaning softly, dominating Sean’s horizon with her deviancy. Parvati’s MP3 player had fallen from her lap and dangled by the chair, swinging madly. Blatantly the music had long since been forgotten.

Gingerly he walked across the office diorama of her desk. He settled down on the spongy wrist rest in front of her keyboard and watched. Her hand started to move faster and faster as beads of sweat tried to cling hopelessly onto her brow. Her bosoms began to heave uncontrollably, as if being inflated by her right hand that was alternately tweaking her nipples. Her body was now slipping further and further down into off the seat as all available muscle strength was diverted from her legs to her crotch.

A saintly pair of juicy red lips parting above him, Sean heard little small sexual whispers begin to escape. They sounded like ‘Sean…Sean…so per…fect…Sean…SEAN!’

Sean squeaked in shock and tumbled back onto the keyboard. Parvati’s eyes where wide open now catching a final glimpse of him as she slipped off the chair in shock, landing with a considerable shockwave on the carpet.

Worried for her welfare, and almost as embarrassed as she was about getting caught like a little peeping Tom Thumb, Sean peeked over the edge of the desk. Parvati lay shaking, her hands still in her pants extracting every last drop of orgasmic feeling that she could.

As she recovered she looked up at his peering face and panted ‘Oh you…naughty….little…boy! You scared me…to death!’

Standing up she quickly reached over to the mouse to minimise something on the screen but she was too late. Sean had already turned round and seen what she was so embarrassed about. Had he not been focussed on the site on the screen he may have noticed that the shutter had been pulled down over the counter, the camera had been temporarily unplugged and the main door firmly locked.

Parvati had blatantly done this before.

What he could see was of course far more distracting. Parvati has hurriedly minimised a picture of him, full sized and sporting only a pair of swimming trunks from a diving course last summer. Two could evidently play at that game. If one wanted to indulge in a billboard sized images of the other, then why not expect the other to enjoy postcard sized images in return. Sean couldn’t help thinking he was still getting the better deal.

Looking up at Parvati he realised that she was blushing. Why? Being admired by a creature of such power and beauty was the sincerest compliment he’d ever had.

A soft fained expression, a mingle of fear and annoyance, quickly spread across Parvati’s face, as her hands were placed defiantly on her hips. ‘So not that you’ve found me…ahem…‘pleasuring myself’ in a professional atmosphere, what I want to know is whether or not you intend inform my superiors. So go on then miniature Mr McGuiness.’ She stuck out her lower lip in an erotic pout ‘what do you intend to do about it?

He pretended to be sheepish, looking down and rolling one of his ankles on the desk. ‘I was planning on asking you if there was any way I could assist in the future?’

A quizzical black eyebrow was raised.

‘And besides’ he continued ‘I was planning on spending the night with you tonight rather then left to fend to for myself on bedroom floor.’

‘Oh so you’re coming home with me then?’

‘Well what better way guarantee my silence than a little kidnapping?’

‘Yes, you’d have to behave wouldn’t you, there’d be no chance of escape into the big wide world for you, I’d make sure of that. Of course even a hint of resistance would be dealt with swiftly.’ She drummed her fingers loudly on the table for added menace. ‘However, accept your new imprisonment and I think you’ll find your captor to be…quite…accommodating.’

Quivering a little under the power of her sexual presence he shouted up, in a defiant but cheeky voice ‘You think you can turn me that easily I won’t be a little captive of you or anyone else! I may be small….’ He gulped as a Parvati poked a huge pen at him, clicking the end so the tip extended painfully into his chest, doing a great job of belittling him further ‘…OK, so I may be TINY!’ He said with a giggle ‘but I can still give you a run for your money!’

He set off running across the desk as Parvati chased him with the big metal Parker. By all accounts Sean did well avoiding capture for at least a good 15.3 seconds, before being hoisted up, his legs dangling either side of the pen, until he levelled out in front of her face.

‘You’d better watch yourself or I’ll make you a little tent so you can sleep out in the garden tonight. It’ll be terribly cold and think of all the nasty supersized wildlife creeping around.’

They may have been playing but Sean still shivered a little. Hopefully she wouldn’t ask him about his journey here. He’d never be allowed out of her sight again!

Leaning in and planting a simply humongous kiss over his body she stood up and began to carry him towards the doctor’s office. The sooner he went in the sooner he’d be out and the sooner he’d be hers!

She careful lowered the pen to Dr Kent’s desk and gently shook him off. Turning to give him a little wave over her shoulder as she left the room she heard Dr Kent say ‘Goodness man! What’s all this red stuff all over you?’  Parvati felt deliciously wicked as she tapped her finger against her scarlet lips.

Sean couldn’t emerge soon enough for Parvati as she killed time at her desk.  When he finally was dropped back onto the counter top her breathing had become impatient. She was anxiously waiting for the moment when the doctor would leave them alone, and him all to her.

‘I’m giving this little guy a perfect bill of health. If anything he’s in a much better state then had he been big. Being tiny seems to be very good for you, if only I could prescribe it to more of my patients!’

Sean beamed up at Parvati with pride.

‘You’re in luck as well Mr McGuiness. Junior Doctor Rani here has offered to be your personal physician, starting from now. Your placement with her, pending you are in agreement of course, is in order to help nurse you through your condition and to conduct a detailed study of it .This study will endeavour to help us better understand what as actually happened to you, besides the obvious. I can assure you that she is a very talented young doctor, I promise that your care will be of the highest standard.’

The look that Parvati shot her tiny patient said in none too many words ‘Gotcha!

‘I think that will be more than be acceptable doctor. I feel for the sake of furthering medical understanding, and for my own personal welfare, she should take up her duties immediately!’

‘Good idea young man. In that case I will leave you in her more than capable hands, quite literally of course.’ Even Dr Kent seemed to be enjoying himself now.

There was a quick rush of air as the doctor plucked him off of the counter and dropped him into Parvati’s open palm. Dr Kent disappeared down the corridor muttering something about ‘delightful’ and ‘seen it all now.’ Parvati lifted up his file and began to read his credentials.

‘So I seem to have inherited a 6’2, sorry a 3.24 inch, male, in prime physical condition, a fine mop of a scraggy blond hair, some lovely piercing blue eyes, a perfect little penis and a simply adorable sense of his own tiny self-importance.’

Sean’s heart skipped a beat as she unbuttoned her coat revealing her bountiful bosom. She dangled him between thumb and forefinger over her cleavage. For a heady second Sean thought he was going to be dropped in! Sensing this Parvati wagged her finger at him and tutted. ‘Not yet little fella, not yet…’ Instead her soft cotton breast pocket was opened and he was gently deposited there. Sliding manically down the curve of her breast he landed in a heap on tiny purple silk handkerchief.

The rim of the pocket closed above him and he realised what it meant. Goodbye old life, goodbye old freedoms, goodbye any sense of independence but hello to a sensation of security stronger than any he you could ever have imagined!

Dragging himself up to a standing position Sean realised that he was just big enough to stand up and see out. Poking his tiny head over the rim he found his vision obscured by the thick folds of Parvati’s jacket and by the heavy woollen material of her scarf. Before he was able to able to truly get his bearings a man-sized index finger emerged from nowhere and gently patted him back down into the pocket. A little ‘tisk tisk’ noise from far above further chastised his boldness.

Now back safely in the confines of the pocket with the knowledge not to further overstep his new boundaries, Sean turned his attention to the smooth curve of Parvati’s breast behind him. He spent a good minute or two rubbing his hands against the fabric, feeling the colossal power of her 13 foot 28D cup. It made him feel so small knowing its size and strength but it also made him terribly horney.

The pocket opened above him and a brown eye looked down lovingly from way on high. ‘We know what I’ve inherited but we’ll talk about what you’ve inherited later…’

That was the last thing he saw, a huge deep dark eye winking at him, as they headed out into the cold air of the night. He could feel the stiff cold bight even in the confines of Parvati’s pocket. He balled himself up in the silken handkerchief and became lost in beautiful little daydreams about his new life, one that had begun the second the sliding doors of the surgery had closed behind them.

* * *

Small Doses (Part 4) by Comrade

It was a good half an hour before they reached Parvati’s house. Or was it longer, maybe even shorter, time had a different effect upon you when you were lounging in somebody’s pocket. It failed to penetrate somehow, giving Sean an eternity to dream.

Sean could feel the pocket begin to breath. She was presumably disrobing, placing items of clothing the size of circus tents on to hooks 100ft in the air. It was an awe-inspiring image. The air too had become warmer as the central heating began to penetrate his burrow. Suddenly there was a terrible lurch as the pocket began to dip and dive in all directions. It was like being on a collapsing fair ground ride, the fear of the cart flying off the rails becoming more evident by the minute. Just as quickly as the sensation had arrived it abated. Sean found himself hanging limp, the reassuring warmth of her bosom now gone. He tentatively peeked his head out. Shocked he found himself hanging dizzyingly high up, easily over a meter off the ground! Parvati had hung her shirt, complete with him in it, on coat hanger and placed it in her wardrobe.

‘You hang in there. I’ll be out in a minute.’ She boomed from somewhere out of shot.

Sean heard the sound of a tap running, the quick fizz of an atomizer being deployed and the gentle humming of a giant creature thoroughly looking forward to the night ahead.

A minute or two of agonising anticipation was rewarded with the emergence of a little brown goddess. Parvati sauntered out of the bathroom wearing a baby blue, painfully transparent, silk nighty. She pottered about aimlessly, flitting impishly on dainty chocolate brown feet. Knowing full well she was under observation Parvati took as many opportunities as possible to play up to her audience. Smoothing out the sheets of her bed, she wiggled her bottom encouragingly, all the while still humming with childish glee. She indulged Sean with more agonising wiggling as she rummaged through her panty draw. She’d draw out one sensual item after another, assessing their credentials before discarding them haphazardly over her shoulder. Once she finally settled on a pink and white lace trimmed thong Sean had the pleasure of witnessing her skip towards him, discarding her own underwear as she walked and wriggling into her new ones right in front of his eyes!

Perched where he was, high in the wardrobe, he had the unusual vantage point of looking down on Parvati. She gazed up at him hungrily with doe eyes and bit her lip. God he loved it when she did that. Her bosom quivered far below as she rose up to meet him.

‘Come on let’s get you out of there.’ She had to stand on tip toes to pluck him with familiar ease from her shirt pocket. ‘I’ve got big plans for us tonight.’

‘I should hope so.’ He said ‘I can’t wait to get my hands on you!’

‘I can’t wait to get you on me.’ She said with a wink.

Sean was dropped casually onto the surface of her bedside dresser. Stumbling around amidst perfumes, lipsticks and mascaras he watched in awe as Parvati’s robe fluttered down either side of her shoulders, pooling out of sight on the floor. She undulated her body sensually, circling her hands down from her shoulder blades, over her collar bone and down around her breasts. Purring a little she leant over him, allowing her bosom to spill out on to the surface of the dresser.

Her face encroached upon him forcing him to lean back against huge pot of moisturiser, her breath ruffling his hair. He quickly regained his composure and stood confidently on in front of her face, nursing his erection.

‘Strip.’ She commanded.

Sean was already ahead of her. Releasing his left hand from the back of his improvised robe it dropped effortlessly to the floor.

She leaned in further, her nose nuzzling his chest.

‘Think you can handle this again?’ He chuckled thrusting his tiny penis onto the soft pad of her lips.

A huge tongue flicked out and licked the length of it, stopping momentarily to flick his balls. ‘We’ll see wont we. Anyway, where are your priorities little fella, what makes you think you get to go first?’

Parvati retreated and bent down before the dresser. A moment’s contortion saw her deposit her pink and white bra in front of her tiny boyfriend. It landed with a ‘whump’ at his feet causing a palpable road block between him and his giant lover.

He gingerly climbed over it, trying to reach her. ‘I could go camping under here!’ he called up to her ‘you’ve the biggest tits I’ve ever seen!’

‘Thanks a lot tiny, you make me feel like the centre of the universe.’

‘That’s because you are…’

He stood in the shadow of her bra looking up at her face, the rest of her body obscured by the dresser’s edge.

‘I need you now Sean.’ She groaned a little, her eyes closing temporarily as her body shuddered from top to bottom. ‘It’s been ever so tiring carrying you around in my fingers you know. Maybe we can arrange alternative transportation for your trip to my bed.’

Her body was rising up. First her neck then her shoulders, then the beautiful little mole on her right collarbone, then high curve of the top of her bosom, then…

Two magnificent breasts hung above him. Firm and pert they heaved under their own weight, bulging bigger and fuller with the increased rate of her breathing. There wasn’t a hint of sag about them. Standing proud on the chest of such a petite young woman they dominated their environment. At his full size they would have looked small, regardless of their relative dominance over Parvati’s frame. As it was each of her breasts was easily twice the size of him! The dark brown nipples that capped them, even with all things being relative, still looked positively tiny. Although they were the size of footballs to Sean, in reality each looked like a pert little raisins, hard and wrinkly, jutting out from tiny ridged areola.

He walked towards them mesmerised, as if being pulled in by their heavy sway. Being tiny gave him the advantage of being able to notice such minute details about the world, minute details that would have been missed by bigger eyes. He could now sense every minute movement of her bosom, every little rise or fall, ever sway, quiver or heave. He longed to experience life as their captive, smothered into the powerful embrace of their cleavage.

As he approached them they began to lower. Each nipple ploughed through the air and stopped short before him. One of them hung inches from his face.

‘What are you waiting for?’ Parvati enquired. It was a stern little order, accompanied by a minute rise in her nipple. The exact sort of thing that was only he was privileged to see.

‘Climb on’

The nipple lowered further, resting by Sean’s feet. He wiggled his toes against it. Why was he so nervous? Granted it would be quite humiliating to cling on for dear life spread-eagled against the breast of a tiny girl. Fortunately for Sean, his recent experience shrinking all the way down to Lilliputian size made him appreciate the current glory of his predicament. If he was honest, the chance to experience the female body in a more complete way than any man ever had before was just one perk to his condition. All in all it was part of a much longer list of advantages that were being compiling in his head.

‘Hurry up. You’re going to miss your appointment with the doctor.’

A set of man sized fingers drummed impatiently on the desk next to him.

Sean pressed his tiny feet on top of the nipple. It took his weight effortlessly. He felt like he was melting into the highest form of bliss as two big fingers upset his delicate balance causing him to lean headfirst into the wall of her breast. The fingers remained in place indenting him into her beautiful brown skin as a form of added security.

There were tiny squeaks of admiration coming from Sean as he wiggled against her tit. Parvati chose to interoperate these muffled little cries of pleasure as ones of resistance. She was having great fun indulging the idea that she’d somehow shrunk him on purpose. Maybe she’d reduced him intentionally with some vaccine she’d found in the lab or taken him to radiology for a ‘routine’ x-ray, only to have him discharged after the treatment carried in her purse. Of course somebody as sweet as her would never have done something so mean, but it was fun to pretend wasn’t it!

Unbeknownst to Parvati, Sean could more than feel the ferocious wiggle of Parvati’s hips as she strutted over to the bed. She’d been under the impression that it was for a mysterious audience rather than her tiny captive. In fact impaled against the taut surface of her breast Sean felt every tremor and shake the journey had to offer.

Suddenly he felt a rush of air as he was released from his perch only to land on a huge downy surface. Everything around him was a sea of purple. Whenever he tried to stand he only managed to become more consumed by it. He felt like he was trying to climb a sand dune, any attempt to break free simply saw him slide back down on his arse, rubbing him delicately across the silk.

‘Awww…Sean!’ Parvati cooed down at him. ‘If you ever piss me off I know just how to punish you. Simply drop you onto a pillow and you’ll be busy for hours!’

‘Stop teasing!’ He responded with a mock anger that was impossible to maintain. Smiling he asked ‘Are you going to offer me a hand or what? Frankly even a finger would do.’

There was a shuffle of giant hands on the bedside table. Parvati reared up to her full height, taking up the whole world. Even the sun supported her majesty as it was breaking over her body as it set in the widow behind. She slipped on a thin silver chain with a beautiful purple gem hanging from the end. It nestled perfectly on top her cleavage, making Sean insanely jealous.

‘Here, hang on to this’ she offered bending over him and hanging the gem like a life raft above him.

‘Thanks a bunch.’ He said trying to sound sarcastic as he hugged his arms to the gem.

‘This stone has been in my family for ages you know. Now I hope you can be too.’

Her little lopsided grin was the last thing he remembered as he was hoisted into the air. Swinging widely he eventually came to rest nestled on her breastbone. He barely had a second to think before a pair of once childlike hands cupped the breast either side of him and pressed them firmly together.

All Parvati heard was a little ‘Humpft’ sound as all the air expelled from Sean’s lungs. She held him in place for a good thirty seconds before releasing him. She looked down at him, hanging bedraggled from her jewellery.

‘I thought they’d swallowed you up for a second there. I couldn’t even feel your teensy toes poking out the bottom. Just imagine what other bits of me can do to you!’

The look she shot down into her cleavage was devilish in the extreme. It was also the last thing he saw for the next minute or so as her breasts returned smothering him from head to toe.  

When Sean had finally coughed and spluttered his way back to health he looked up at his giant physician. ‘Oh my god Parvati! I could do that all day. Next time can you give me a bit of breathing space though?’

Parvati, who’d been expecting another disgruntled response, felt her heart melt along with his grumpy façade.

There was a tiny rest period for Sean. In which time he was able to reposition himself higher up her cleavage, before her bosoms began to close themselves around him again. This time he’d been able to free his head and body. Once he was finally engulfed he found great pleasure in being able to run his tiny hands across the upper slopes of Parvati’s chest. His conscious mind melted into delightful thoughts of his future involvement with this particular ‘twin’ aspect of his future girlfriend. From now on he could spend his nights - massaging, fondling, climbing, worshiping - the firmest little pair of boulder-sized boobs you could ever imagine.

Lost in these thoughts as he was he didn’t notice the change in scenery, or indeed the change in elevation. This had just led him to be the prisoner of an almost naked Indian girl as she knelt on her bed. Her knees were bent at a forty five degree angle and her back was dead straight. She looked down at Sean, eyelashes fluttering, ‘I love how you feel against me. Her hands are so small but so strong. I can tell how strong you used to be. In some ways you still are. It’s just a matter of perspective.’

Sean blushed. Yes blushed, actually blushed.

‘How about you put those powerful little digits to better use?’

With a swift movement the tits holding him sprang apart. The breast bone he leant against began to retreat under him. Parvati was arching her back cat-like on the duvet. She’d placed a tiny brown fist behind herself for support and was using the other to hold open the elastic of her panties.

The angle soon became too steep for Sean to place his footing on the splaying tits either side of him, he found himself sliding faster and faster towards the fleshy cave below. In a flash, a mere instant, he had skidded over her skinny stomach, past the pitfall of her belly button and into the musky embrace of her underwear clad pussy. The last thing he saw was the Parvati peering down at him biting her lip. The last sound he heard was a simple begging yet demanding ‘Please, do anything…!’

The scent he experienced plastered up against her pussy was immense, musky yet sweet, powerful yet calming. It was a heady concoction. He felt dizzy, almost drunk as his feet slipped into its lower folds. The walls where exceptionally slippery and he found himself almost treading water, making his hands were grip the shortly shaven lips with all their strength. A much larger hand gently manipulated him into the pussy, as a rumble of pleasure was omitted from the giant throat far above him.  

He worked his shoulders into her pussy, stretching her out and revealing the hood of her clitoris. ‘Hood’ was a perfect description as, once he had managed to burrow his face underneath it, it snapped shut over him and covered his head almost totally! Her clit was small, brown and hard. About the size of an orange it presented tantalising edges and ridges that no normal man could ever hope to manipulate. Size was now Sean’s key advantage!

With each gentle trace of a tiny finger across its surface his prison squeezed and bucked its little prisoner. His tongue couldn’t hope to ever gain a mastery of a clit that big. However this small fact didn’t stop Sean trying! He began by kissing its surface gently, from top to bottom. He then built the pressure with every little response from the environment around him.  He palmed the clit in his hands, which struggled to hold it. The more they slipped the more they clawed against it. Each slip brought with it a new flicker of pleasure that squeezed him further into the pussy, millimetre by millimetre he sank. As the effects of one particularly deft flick where felt rippling through Parvati’s body, Sean’s environment became considerably more hostile. Pressure from her palm appeared from behind him and massed him deeper into her. The vaginal walls began to squeeze him in and out, hard. All the air was pushed from his lungs and he struggled to stay conscious. He was held there for a good couple of minutes until the pressure relented and he was doused in light again.

‘Oh! I’m so sorry.’ Parvati fussed and cooed. Looking past her dainty bosom she could see him tangled in the mesh of her knickers. All soppy and forlorn, he looked terribly cute. The little orgasmic feelings were still building in her pussy. ‘I really didn’t want to hurt you, honest! Please be ok…’ She whined at the room in general

It took a good minute for Sean to fully splutter back awake. The women that he awoke to was a vision of worry. A very big finger stroked him delicately as if to magical revive him with its concern.

‘I’m fine…really I am.’ He didn’t look it, as her was currently tangled in her panties and dowsed in her juices. ‘You’ve just got to be more careful with me down there. How would you like to be half the size of my cock and rammed inside it? Huh!’

There was a moment’s contemplation, accompanied by a big finger drawing itself down her slit. ‘It would be fun…for a bit. I’ve been small all my life though, but I much prefer being big.’ A droplet of cum bigger than Sean’s head fell from the heavens and splashed onto the panties. It sieved its way through the mesh and continued on to the floor. Sean looked at on astounded. Far above his new girlfriend increased her tempo. Her panties were stretched so tight across her knees it was as if Sean had been captured in a giant feminine spider’s web. He was a sitting duck for the rain that began to pour down.

‘I just love having you small Sean.’ Parvati breathing was becoming heavy. ‘I know I shouldn’t say that as your doctor.’ Another huge drop of cum shot past his face, this time landing directly on the duvet. ‘I want to make you big, I will try really hard to fix you but…I’m prepared for you to be small forever. I mean it Sean, forever.’

His eyes grew wide at this. She was willing to have him like this permanently, keeping him safe until the day he died. ‘So if I never got big again you wouldn’t mind?’

‘Wouldn’t mind? I might even prefer it!’ The rate of her fingering increased and Sean found himself caught under a sprinkler. ‘That’s so bad of me, don’t you think? I’m a doctor, I should cure people, help fix them. I think it’s bad to want you small, I really am naughty aren’t I?’

He was silent for a while, enjoying bathing in her spray and personal sexual punishment. With a grin he shouted ‘I can’t believe you! Wanting to keep me all small and all to yourself! What am I, just a toy for your amusement?’

Even thought he’d extracted himself from the netting of her knickers and now stood on their taught surface, pointing accusingly up at her in the most comical fashion possible, she took his words to heart. For Parvati had her eyes closed in sexual bliss. All she heard where his worries.

‘A little…uh uh…not a toy, but you’re mine. You really are. All mine.’ The beautiful idea of ownership was wriggling its way around her brain. A great big strong man now belonged to her. He was more than a pet and she was more than an owner. She was his protector, his carer, his lover, his everything.

Another finger joined the first in her folds.

Sean thought she was playing along. ‘Well I demand not to be treated like this!’

‘Of course, I’m sorry, I’ve been bad.’ She lay on her back suddenly. Sean’s elevation changed sharply again and he now found himself hanging from the panties by his fingertips. Once the drop down appeared feasible he let go and landed on tip toes in the mighty chasm of her thighs. They rose, smooth and brown, above and around him. He was completely protected by their sheer scale. Each one forming a cliff face easily twice his height.

‘Will you punish me, p-p-please.’ She whispered as her fingers slowed to a slow, almost tribal, rhythm in her pussy.

Sean was confused and daunted in equal measure. Parvati had always been so forceful and strong with him. Maybe he’d just seen it that was, seeding control to her as he shrank. Professionally speaking doctoring gave her a naturally dominant role. It had been so easy for him to just slip further and further into it as his size dripped and dropped away. In reality she wasn’t dominant. Not at all. She wanted to be controlled, to be protected to be punished. But who was he ever to achieve such things? A pussy was being manipulated in front of him that had already proved too much for him to handle. In that moment Sean felt so very very small.

With Parvati working herself into a frenzy he stood up and turned away from the colossal girl. He couldn’t do it, could he? He just couldn’t actually give her what she wanted. All this playing on tits and lounging in pockets was just that, play.

He trudged his way down the duvet, right to the base of her quivering feet. Scaling down the bed was easy. Everything was a hand hold at his size. He’d never felt so dejected, as he walked pasted her giant discarded clothes to the floor. He’d been mad to think a normal sized girl could really get what they wanted from somebody as small as him. It was just foolish, it’d been fun but when he was in there she’d just used him, used him and found him wanting.

Meanwhile Parvati had entered a panic. Where was he! Looking down to try and collect the tiny fella to let me ride on her tits as she played, she’d found him missing! What if he’s been crushed under her gigantic little arse, or what if he’d been knocked off the bed as she flipped over. She cursed her clumsiness in her panic as she scanned the bed on all fours. Any thoughts of self-gratification had vanished. Finding her tiny man was the most important thing in the world!

Sean was about to reach the door, with the intention of wiggling under it when his way was blocked by a giant body. Parvati was bent on all fours in front of him. He’d been caught, like a mouse in the clutches of a hungry cat.

The Indian girl surveyed her pray.

‘Where are you going? I was so worried. What’s the matter don’t you want this? I’ve gone to fast haven’t I? I knew it!’

Both of her tits formed a sexy ceiling above him. They quivered a little with her doubt but each was so firm that they appear to just jiggle into a perfect hanging heart shape, once she calmed down her breathing a little of course. Two tough brown raisin nipples winked down at him.

‘I do, I do want you.’ Sean raised his little chin from out of his chest as he spoke and caught her eye. ‘You’re so smart and sweet and honest. I don’t want anybody else. Everything in life makes me feel so small, and you make me feel absolutely tiny, but you also make me feel incredibly safe. When you put me in your pocket to take me home it felt like you’d placed me at the centre of the universe. The problem is, I know you say you want me, but how can you? I can’t hold you in my arms, I can’t sweep you off your feet, I definitely can’t protect you and I sure as hell can’t punish you like you want!’

‘Awww…Sean!’ Parvati’s hearted had melted in front of him for the millionth time that month. ‘but you can, don’t you see…I never wanted to be owned by a man, I don’t want to be anyone’s ‘little woman’. I need to feel powerful, important, looked up too. You’ve only been small a few weeks, try being small your whole life!’

Sean managed to raise a smile at the absurdity of the size comparison.

‘I didn’t know it before but a man like you, so strong and powerful, yet so small and fragile, is exactly what I wanted. It’s what I need!’

Her eyes looked so dazzling to the tiny man that he took a step backwards. There was no deception behind them, Sean could see that. There was just honesty, pure honesty, from the heart.

I was just a little scared. I really love you being small. It’s perfect. I couldn’t help thinking when I had you all trapped up inside me…’ Sean had never seen a grin so broad. ‘…that even if I could make you big I wouldn’t. I’d keep you all to myself. It makes me feel so powerful but so ashamed. I wanted to have the tiniest man alive punish me for this. I wanted to feel as small as you are, so all these nasty thoughts would be driven away.’ She wasn’t really grinning anymore.

A huge face was now close to his. Parvati as she leant forward on her stomach. The big carpet fibres tickled at Sean’s toes and her breath tickling at his balls.

Small Doses (Part 5) by Comrade

Up close she was even prettier. Being this tiny allowed Sean to study ever single little aspect of her, to study her perfection. With really just her face in focus, he noticed that her eyes crinkled when she looked serious. Considering the skin was so smooth everywhere else this sight really intrigued him. It made her look almost, wise. Whatever it did though, it prevented her from ever appearing too serious, betraying her soft heart so blatantly.

Her nose was about as big as him and sharp and defined. It would be possible for him to sit astride it he thought, but first he’d need to climb up onto her lips. He started doing this immediately. Placing his feet on the lower pad began to climb. Under her gaze it would have been easy to forget that his was still mad at her altogether toy-like treatment of him earlier, but Sean’s mind stood firm. Once he had his legs either side of her nose he reached out and ever so carefully grabbed her lower eyelashes. Just as Parvati’s eyes wrinkled sweetly in response to what she thought was an act of love, she felt a short sharp tug and a little pain. The tiny man had pulled on her long eyelashes clean out and had dropped, expertly, down onto the carpet.

He waved it up at her triumphantly ‘And let that be a lesson to you. Now say you’re sorry for pushing me into your pussy earlier.’

Parvati felt simply awful. At her size it was so very important not to take advantage of him. He was a person, not a toy. She had to be delicate, more delicate than it had ever been possible for her to imagine. If even one of his tiny bones was broken how could she ever forgive herself? The conclusion was obvious, he would be yielded to utterly in bed. Sex would have to become her little man’s domain. The eroticism of seeding sexual control to a man she was planning to have polishing her giant jewellery collection was exquisite. It wasn’t like being controlled by a big hulk of a man. No he would be in charge of protecting himself from her feminine power, essentially maintaining his status as her tiny treasure for all time. When it came down to it, it was really all for her. She was protecting he investment.

With this in mind she was genuinely apologetic. ‘You know I’m sorry. You do, don’t you? I didn’t mean to treat you like a sex toy, I just couldn’t control myself.’

‘Yer well, be more careful in future, I’m your boyfriend not your plaything.’

Two massive brown hands dug themselves into the carpet erotically. ‘You’re my boyfriend, for real. Official and everything.’

‘Well, of course. What else did you think? I’m playing Tinkerbelle, Arriety and Thumbelina off against each?’

‘I thought so but it’s great to hear it out of the mouse’s mouth.’ She slid her body forward, enjoying the sensation of her nipples rubbing against the rough carpet and kissed him, all of him, with her big lips.

Sean fell onto his bottom and then, righting himself, said with a splutter ‘Careful, what have I told you, you’re really gonna get it now!’

The tiny eyes of her new boyfriend looked deadly serious.

‘I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. I am. Honest.’ Any statement with ‘honest’ after it always seems more dishonest and this was no exception.

‘Right, for taking advantage of me again and for calling me a ‘mouse’, don’t think I didn’t notice, I’m going to require you to sacrifice the use of your hands.’

‘The use of my hands for what?’ She raised herself up a little, resting her elbows on the carpet and her head in her hands. She wiggled her finger over him as her tits wobbled below. ‘These hands?’ She said with a giggle, already enjoying the view of his tiny erection created by the cascade of her bosom.

He gulped a little, trying to regain compose before the sight of her god-like nudity.

‘Yes, those hands. They’re far too dangerous for their own good. Find something to bind them with.’

‘Yes sir!’ Came the two-fingered salute.

Parvati hitched herself up onto her knees. Hauling skywards literally tonnes of female beauty in the process. When the impossibly long stride of her legs broke over him Sean stood agape at her giant pussy. In that moment he almost lost his nerve. How could he ever hope to dominate a girl like that? At any moment he could be plucked from the floor and rammed back into its giant folds. His attention was being sucked further and further towards the giant slit with every second. Almost dizzy with its power he suddenly had visions of himself living in hamster cage by Parvati’s bedside. Maybe he’d be taken out for the weekends, or just for feeding or simply for...sex. Most surprisingly, there was a nano-second were the idea didn’t even appal him. His internal resistance soon quashed that though. He wasn’t ready to spend her middle-class doctor’s dinner parties a mere afterthought on her shoulder, or amongst the giant crockery, just yet.

All these thoughts processed through his brain in the space of just a few seconds. The moment the pussy vanished from its kingdom in the heavens they sank into the back of his mind. 

‘I’ve got just the thing in here…somewhere.’

Parvati was bending over her bedside draw like a lithe little gymnast, giving Sean a beautiful view of her big brown bottom.

‘Nope, I’ll have to try somewhere else.’

Her narration made it feel as if she expected Sean to be oblivious to his movements.

‘Oh, no…wait….I know. Dressing table.’

The tension in the movement of her buttock made it impossible to focus on anything else.

There wasn’t a lot of to focus on, figuratively speaking, but what there was to see was very steep and plump. He longed to get close to them. Each brown cheek called out for him to plaster himself into it. Like two ball bearings rubbing against each other, their firmness was such that each curve failed to impact the movement of its counterpart. Instead they worked in tandem, one rising when the other fell. It kept Sean spellbound. For this reason, amongst many others, Parvati’s bottom was to be the centre of his future punishment plans.

‘Aha! Found it.’

Bounding towards him and stopping, so that her tiny size 3 feet were planted firmly in front of him, she wiggled her toes on the carpet. Sean looked up, way up. Past her ankles, past her knees, past the slim curve of her hips, then the tightness of hourglass stomach and on to the curve of her breasts. He really couldn’t make out anything past that anyway. Parvati was too big to view clearly from the floor. Or probably any angle.

‘I’ve got some tie-wraps.’ She flexed one for emphasis. ‘These should hold me nice and securely.’

There would be no chance of her hands escaping in those. It was thrilling for her to think about it. He could have his way with her once she was trussed up. It would be technically possible for her to stop him of course, but not without probably causing him some pretty severe harm. She’d be giving over sexual control to a three inch man. Her body would become a playground for a tiny king, with her a conquered beast. The nerves inside her pussy began to twitch.

‘I’m going to tie you up?’ The idea appealed.

‘Yes that’s right, my hands will be bound, isn’t it genius. This way I won’t be able to manhandle you, even if I’m super tempted. I can’t afford to slip up again Sean. I want you to love me, not fear me. Sure I could have you like a little pet or something. Put you in a bird cage, make you eat out of my hand.’ Sean shuddered at this. ‘But you’d only hate me and I’d hate myself. That’s a type of power you have over me, don’t you see? You could make me hate myself but more importantly, you could begin to hate me.

The image of cages and neglect and time-outs on the mantel piece evaporated from his mind.

‘This really could work, hum…yep, I think it’s high time I clipped your wings!’ His bravado was returning. Parvati had that effect upon him.

Tonnes of tiny temptress lent over him. A hand was offered. The palm climbed into. In seconds Sean was back in the soft dunes and low rolling hills of the quilt. Parvati rolled, her bottom upturned, saluting the sky.

‘Now…j-j-just you wait, litt-tle guy.’ There was a sigh and a groan. ‘I’m g-gonna…ah damn it!...be your little playground s-s…almost there!...soon enough! Got it!’ Sexy talk didn’t have the same edge when you were slipping slender wrists in a thin plastic prison. A swivel of the wrist soon had the tie wraps tightened and Parvati at Sean’s mercy.

In a manner of speaking…

Sean saw little of this anyway. He’d been buffeted about so much by his doctor’s wriggling that he’d been buried in a little bedspread valley. Desire was raging in him now, knowing what he had in store. Tiny feet sank into the cloth as he climbed, cock in hand, to the horizon. The sight was something you could never prepare yourself for. Never. So what if he’d seen her naked before, even had his way with her when he was at a more comparable stature. This was for him a whole new sexual world all trussed up with Christmas.

Waiting for a minute at the crest of the hill he drank in the scene and let out a long appreciative whistle, which surprisingly Parvati heard.

‘So you like what you see oh mighty one.’ There was a giggle then a wiggle from his prey. ‘I’m sorry I’ve been soooo bad! Little girls like me should show their men more respect. I’ll never take advantage of you again!’

‘That’s much I can promise!’ He chuckled up. ‘After what I’ve in store for you you’ll waiting on me hand and foot.’

In my hand or by my feet Parvati’s internal monologue corrected darkly.

Sean sprinted across the moon-like environment, sucked by the hypnotic siren call of her buttock. Each cheek wobbled so delicately, yet oh so firmly, as the twin domes rose so far above him.

‘Are you in sight of them yet my big little guy?’

‘Ahem…’ He kicked at the side of her thigh in response.

‘I see, you’ve reached base camp, so how are you to scale them? That’s the question. What, with me all tied up and everything…’

Parvati’s wrists strained against her bonds to further emphasise her plight. Sean couldn’t see but she’d even stuck out her bottom lip again in a cute, very subservient, pout.

Sean did make an attempt; bless him, even though from thigh to the peak of each arse cheek dwarfed him three times over. Parvati inhaled little gasping breaths every time he tried and failed to get purchase on them. The slip of his body, the feel of his tiny dick sliding down her flesh captivated her mind.

‘Oh, is my rear too steep for you? I know I promised not to make you feel small again, but it’s really difficult! You know, with you being so small and all.’

‘Well, I’d say you are far too plump in that department.’

‘I’m sorry Sean, I do try to stick to a healthy lifestyle (There wasn’t an inch of fat on the girl) but I can shed a few pounds if it would please. You should really tell in the secret of your diet, you dropped stones in a matter of weeks!’

A playful punch bounced off her big brown thigh. It wiggled lovingly back.

‘Just for that you getting an extra few once I get up there!’

‘Do hurry though, I want to feel you on me…’

She was biting her lip now.

Sean hurried on his tiny feet. Darting alongside the side of her leg he was pleased to see the slope of her thigh began to decrease sharply, as a terribly slender knee approached. This was his access point. He grabbed the small wrinkles of skin and braced himself against her leg. Using all his considerably shrunken strength he was able to pull himself onto his belly and on to the back of her knee. Some very undignified wriggling later, and he stood triumphant on a subtle little erogenous zone. It was as wide as his whole body!

The feel of tiny feet on one of her soft spots sent shivers down Parvati’s spine. The warmth between her thighs intensified. If only she were able to appease it! Sean’s toes drummed on her skin and she gasped. It was so sensitive, so perfect having him there. He drew his foot across the crease of her skin. Her knee bent in response a threatened Sean with extinction. Parvati held her nerve though, and the leg relented.

‘F-fuck! You’re so gentle now. So careful with me.’

‘We’ll see about that.’ He murmured, advancing up the back of her skinny thigh.

Incredibly tiny and almost transparently thin hairs tickled at Sean’s feet as he walked. He wondered, as the terrain became softer and the climb steeper, would she let him cut them for her? It might take a bit longer then a basic wax but his attention to detail could be superb. Then, of course, there was the idea of manicures, pedicures, hell he could even clean her teeth! Almost as instantly as these thoughts came they vanished. It’s impossible to focus properly on your thoughts when you realise, with a great deal of joy, that the reason you’re sinking ever deeper into her skin, the reason you’re now on all fours, the reason the head of your penis is throbbing ever harder is that, you’re now on your girlfriend’s buttock!

Parvati felt it too and scrapped herself catlike across the sheets. Her arse rose and fell as she tried desperately to tangle her pussy up in the sheets, anything that could give her some attention down there! Sean was now spread-eagled, face down on her bum. As it reared up for a fourth or maybe fifth time he bit down hard into her skin. So she knew who was in charge now, for sure.   

Parvati felt the nip and lay still. Her pussy quivered and dripped. The smell that reached a tiny nose with was deep and musky.

‘Now then…’ Sean righted himself and looked around. He had a great view from up here. He was able to see all the way over to the head of the bed and beyond, he could even make out the dresser and wardrobe far in the distance. Feeling like the King of the World he knelt down on the buttock. It was very smooth and steep. In normal hands it would have been cupped effortlessly, each cheek pretty much encompassed by the average hand. Alas for little Sean it was a much bigger prospect. Stood on the peak as he was, the slopes all around him seemed to be threatening to slide him back down onto the bed at any moment. Or, heaven forbid, into Parvati’s cavernous arse crack! Adding to the danger the surface was even rather springy, firm yet still yielding. He felt like a little boy bouncing on his parent’s bed.

‘This is for treating me like an object earlier!’

The slap was barely felt on the tiny patch of bottom that it impacted but Parvati played along. Yelping in surprise and pretending to hold back a tear.

‘I’m sorry Sean, it was so bad of me, I’ll know better than to play with men like you in the future.’

‘Too right!’ He said with a grin, swapped the bottom again, harder this time.

‘Oh…Aww! P-please don’t, it’s so terribly painful!’

Flushes of heat swept over her body as she wallowed in the subverted sense of guilt that having a tiny man, totally in your control, punishing your misdemeanours generates. With each swat, punch or tiny bite on her bottom Parvati understood more and more about her role in her new little relationship. She was dominant of course. A little Asian Queen. Physically though, she was so much Sean’s superior she may as well have been a little goddess compared to him. It should have been perfect then. A perfect young couple, where one knew his place, respected his woman and did exactly what she wanted and everything she required.

The problem though was quite simple. It was love. That old chestnut. She really did love the little guy. She could never hurt him without hurting herself. Using him like a sex toy, as she’d done earlier that evening was therefore very bad indeed. His swats may not actually hurt her plump little tush but the feeling of shame did.

She dug herself deeper into the duvet and moaned.

‘I think I still command a little respect in this relationship.’ The tiny man hollered up.

Swat*

‘You do, you do…oh, you do!’

Pinch*

‘No more taking advantage of me, promise?’

Bite*

‘Never ever again, really, never again.’

Sean straightened up.

‘Good, but I’m still not sure you get it yet.’

Parvati could have assured him by the pain in her bound wrists that she did.

Looking across at the other bum cheek Sean now had two options. Slide down, traverse the small of her back and then climb again, or try to jump the crack. The second seemed impossible. It was just so wide! Even the smallest of bottoms could really emasculate a man if you let it. Fortunately the choice was made for him. Parvati thrust once more time with her hips, really digging herself into the sheets this time. This dislodged her little passenger who tumbled, like a tiny toy, into the crack of her arse.

Small Doses (Part 6) by Comrade

‘Oww…look what you’ve done!’ Parvati’s body writhed in pleasure. She clenched once, then twice, then three times, leaving Sean in a daze. His head now rested below her tail bone and his feet were kicking at something warm and soft. He tried to stand but he was giddy. Every movement he made seemed to please his giant lover. He slid back down onto this own miniature bottom and viewed the world from his dark brown cavern.

‘Don’t stop playing with it Sean! Now who’s the one being bad!’

He suddenly realised that his feet had been kicking at her delicate rim. Despite himself he slid down, lubricated by her sweat, so that he was face to face with the monster. What are you meant to do with something like this, especially at this size? He stroked around its edges and it seemed to purr in response. All thoughts of punishment were now forgotten by our brave explorer. He was intent on discovering the merit of something he’d hitherto paid scant attention to. It’d have been far too small for him at regular size but he wasn’t regular size anymore was he. Now, with barely ay effort at all he could place both his fist just under its edge and work then in a circular motion. He must have been doing a good job as the scenery began to pitch and dip. Her whole bottom would rise with the rhythm of his affection.

‘Oh Sean, Sean, Sean…Sean!’

He felt so strong and powerful, so in control. He leant in further and further, closer and closer. This was to be his down fall. No amount of clenching could stop a little sweat lubricated man from being caught in the grip of gravity and dropping with a slap onto the bed sheets below.

‘Oh my…’

Sean was now in the perfect position for some miniature doggy style. Not that this would sadly ever be much of an option. He shrank back against the mighty walls of Parvati’s thighs and prayed he hadn’t been forgotten again. After all, she’d promised!’ A pussy pealed itself off of the sheets and then a head appeared, upside down, to inspect him.

‘Are you ok down there?’ Her breaths where coming think and fast, so was evidently trying her best to resist taking him. Her pussy glistened above. The threat of it swooping down and devouring him was more than evident. She bit her lip, hard, to stop herself from snatching him up in her snatch.

‘I’m ok, just a little daunted. You’re a lot to take in.’

As she was bound, Parvati had to prop herself up with her head, so blood was rushing to it fast, this was making her terribly dizzy as she eyed him between her legs.

‘Well with me all tied up, I really need a hand down there.’ Big dark eyes gestured to the bonds that still held her hands firm.

‘Only if you promise to be good!’ He said, swallowing hard.

‘I promise…’

The pussy lowered.

‘I really promise…’

It dropped lower.

‘From the bottom of my heart...’

Heat waves began to singe at Sean’s hair.

‘…I promise.’

This last promise came out so huskily that Sean almost drowned in the moment. The pussy was now fully flattened into the sheets. Only the little cleft where it met her arse was available to him. Parting her mighty cheeks as best as his tiny hands would allow, he surveyed the foot or so of upturned cleft by his feet. Sliding forward an inch or so more he was able to wiggle his toes into its embrace. There was an immediate intake of breath from his lover as her pussy rose up to waist height. Now eye to eye with a stiff little penis it was in terrible danger of masculine assault. Sean couldn’t help himself attempting the impossible!

His penis slipped in so easily you’d think it’d never happened. Parvati didn’t think that though! Lacking so heavily in size in this key area, as he was, you’d have been forgiven for expecting his mini member to barely raise a smile on the lower lips of even the most sensitive of females. Actually its feel was unmistakable. Rock hard and really small it proved to be such a beautiful little tease. Parvati moaned and imagined its feel against her clit. So what if it was teeny! When matched against a similarly sized adversary it coulg be a little star! Sean took a handful of buttock in hand and pumped harder. Just knowing he was down there was getting Parvati going but feeling as his futile effort was the icing on the cake. She indulged his tiny rod further, opening her legs allowing him easier access. He responded in kind, throwing himself mercilessly at the task.

He felt hot and hard down there and Parvati was almost sorry to have to cut his time pleasuring himself short. He was simply needed elsewhere. The pussy rose, to Sean’s dismay, a few feet above his head.

‘I’m sorry cutie but I think I need a lot more of you in there. Don’t get downhearted…’ She paused to give him time to shrug off any apparent failure ‘…I loved you in there, but maybe a little more of you would be nice?’

Sean had known that this was coming, somehow even from the day he’d slept with her when he was nudging her height, he’d known. This time he wouldn’t be daunted, this time he was ready for it!

He patted her thigh, like you would a faithful canine companion. ‘Roll over then, there’s a good girl.’

His confidence sent her wild.

She did just that, her thigh soaring over him, her body rolling over until she lay rather uncomfortably on her bound hands. Her bum then scooted along and her thigh soared back. Parvati was being every so careful not to damage her prized possession. She looked down at him, dwarfed by her, and set her skinny little thighs down either side of him. Now back between her legs Sean had a full frontal confrontation with her man-sized quim.

Parvati’s hands where now crushed into the small of her back. Now totally immobile they posed little threat to Sean and his planned assault on her pussy. Just to prove it she bucked her lips a few time, as if fucking at thing air.

‘Look, no hands.’ She whispered. ‘It’s just you and me down there.’

The little man, in the valley of brown almost took a run up. He was in charge now, in control, as much as that was possible. He was going to dictate the pace but the dangerous urge to dive in was still biting at the back of his mind. Fighting through the heat he approached the lower brown folds. Reaching out to them they quivered, and that’s before he’d even made any contact. He pinched the outer skin by her lips with his delicate hands. Palming as much in as he could he began to work his tiny digits up and down her lips, only occasionally slipping then into the more lubricated walls. He stayed on the edges of her sex, playing the tease. Each tiny pinch or tweak caused short little breaths to evaporate from Parvati’s lips and the pussy in hand to sparkle a little more in the heat.

Sean took his time. This was his campaign and it would be fought on his terms. Pinching abandoned for now, his hands where currently massaging up and down her firm vaginal rim. They were slipping more and more casually into the pussy itself, delving in for lubrication then coming back soaked. The inside wall of her pussy where soft and enticing, Sean found himself pushing a tiny bit more of himself in each time, rubbing against them for a little longer. Parvati’s reaction was magical. She clenched and flexed along with his movements, making her pint-sized snatch mirror him, dancing with his attention.

No matter how much perceived control you exert however there does come a time when reality can bite. Any three and a half inch man trying to conquer a four and half inch vagina will realise that taking some of the more key territories requires a bit more strategic planning. He longed to be in contact with her clit again. At his size it was as big as any breast he’d ever held. It became an organ in its own right. The age old debate could be reformed ‘Arse, Leg or Breast?’ could easily become ‘Nipple, Cleavage, Buttock or Clit?’ His girlfriend was his own dream world, expended to beautifully ginormous proportions and then made flesh. If they ever worked out how to replicate his illness then the male species would be doomed. There’d be queues around the block and not a doll’s house or hamster cage available for purchase. Well not without a heavy mark-up on the RRP. Hanging above him, protruding from her hood, was a clit much bigger than his fist. He wanted it. He started his climb. Placing mini feet into the hot puddle at the bottom of her slit Sean grabbed onto the outer walls of her snatch and tried to haul himself up. There was a delicious moment when his legs slipped clean from under him, forcing him to hang on for dear life to by his strong arms, before swinging his legs back in. Regardless of the pleasure the presence of his legs seemed to be causing to the mini miss it was just far too slippery to tackle in that manner. He pulled them out and placed then either side of her slit. How he climbed the foot or so with ease, especially as Parvati had sensed his struggles and closed her thighs together to hold him steady with the minimum of personal effort.

Now secure at the top of her pussy Sean was confronted by his prize. This time he’d be able to do the slippery little nub justice. He lent in and drew a deep breath into his tiny lungs. Once close enough he exhaled, showering the imposing organ with attention.

‘Oh, a…Ooowww!’ came the sigh from Parvati. It was followed by a sharp intake of breath and a dilating of her pupils as he made contact with her little sapphic gateway. Tiny fingers traced around its edges, forming small circles that built from its base until they tickled their way up to its peak.

Parvati struggled to hold herself still. She tried, but failed, to stop her pussy walls flexing around her lover. Focusing on the erotic pain in her bound wrists was the only thing preventing her from clenching him tightly with her lips, and bucking him into oblivion.

The biggest danger for the tiny explorer was that he was quickly, and inevitably, slipping further and further into Parvati’s folds. At first, when it was just his feet, he didn’t mind so much. Dangerous but workable. Then the point when he was in up to you knees did start to present complications. Mostly though, it was the point where his buttocks vanish inside her, leaving him no chance of reaching her clit that he knew he was in trouble. The cave he was newly wedged inside proved itself to be more comfortable then during his first outing. Without the added pressure of huge probing hands, this new captivity did provide Sean with a beautifully unique sexual opportunity. The tightest pussy he’d ever felt was now all around him, although annoyingly with quite a bit of room to spare.

Tiny but yet powerful arms grabbed onto Parvati’s lips. Slowly but surely the lubricated little man began to slide himself in and then out of her sex.

‘That’s perfect! Simply perfect!’

He increased his speed.

‘Oh more, more of it…I want to grab you so hard right now!’

Although her hands obviously couldn’t follow through with the threat, her pussy involuntary could. As it squeezed and squeezed its little prisoner Sean discovered that he could use this too his advantage. Timing thrusts with her contractions he was able to wriggle and tease in a way no cock ever could. Powerful little arms and powerful legs, combined with powerful little shoulders and a tiny barrel chest made him the ‘delicately rough’ partner of Parvati’s dreams.

‘You feel so good in there. You just fit.’

He stroked her clit as she stroked his ego.

 ‘You’re spending most nights in there. I hope you know that. I’m going to h-have…t-t-to insi…..’

Her eyes glazed over, words became a strain on her otherwise occupied mind. They were diverting resources away from her indulgence of the fire in her pussy.

Sean could sense the climax, smell the victory. He pushed, once, twice, a final time and she peaked. This was a danger. Her back arched and her legs stiffened. He was suspended in mid-air, now just a tiny head sticking out of her chocolate brown pussy. With the tension in her body came a quivering. It built from her feet and shook its way like electricity, up her calves, into her thighs, rippling across her buttocks and eventually sinking into the depths of her pussy. Water and sweat mixed with cum was dripping in beads down her vaginal lips. Each time it splashed Sean’s face he found it harder and harder to breath. This meant that he’d definitely outstayed his welcome in paradise! Fortunately, with a heft of pain from her still strangled wrist, Parvati lowered her arse to the bed. Like a cat on a scratching post she rubbed it along the sheets, clenching and building the pressure. The last and most beautiful orgasmic spasm that wracked her body sent Sean shooting onto the sheets. A fountain of cum then shot him in the face with the power of a water cannon.

He just lay there drenched and still, stuck to the bed. The two of them did that in fact. Quivering and silent, expect for the odd little squeak or shudder of a super petite Indian girl’s aftershock.

Small Doses (Part 7) by Comrade

They were out for minutes, easily ten, before anybody made a meaningful attempt at recovery. Parvati was the first to stir. Desperate to ease the pain in her wrists she slid off the bed and backed herself up against the radiator. A second later she had hooked the tie-wrap around the roughest edge of the heater and pulled. Although this was really rather painful it did succeed in freeing her strangled hands, which she rubbed delicately. 

‘Owh…look at you!’ She said with the most concerned and motherly, yet impishly childish, voice imaginable. ‘I need to…hold on, just you wait right there!’

This wasn’t a hard instruction to follow as he was beginning to crust to the sheets!

She re-entered the room a few minutes later carrying a small china teacup. She’d poured some hot water into it and dipped in a little teabag. Peeling Sean off the bed she carefully carried him over to her bedside table before sliding him into the cup. Originally she’d just grabbed any old mug on the side but as soon as he did so he turned and returned to the cupboard. Special guests deserve the fine china right? Besides, it doesn’t add half as well to the fantasy if a dainty thing doesn’t bath in a dainty teacup. She was living her fantasy now and she needed to get every little detail right.

Sean slid down into the teacup and relaxed. He could rest his arms on the rim and lets his legs float freely. After a minute or two he began to feel all his aches and pains float away. An almost entranced face appeared up close to him. So close in fact that her breathing through her nose was dispersing the steam and her breath was rippling the water. Sean drank her in.

‘You, you were the best I’ve ever had. Just perfect.’

He grinned broadly, her eternal love and protection now fully assured.

‘I just can’t imagine it, you did so well. Such a tiny man with such power over me.’

He felt the table creak as she leant in aggressively, purring like a slender brown kitten.

‘Take all the time you need in there.’

He put his feet up on the teabag.

‘Do you take milk and sugar?’

‘Just milk please.’

‘I should think so, sweet enough right?’

White, cold, creamy milk splashed in from a ‘Sean-emasculating’ bottle above. He was stirred briefly then allowed to rest. Bathing in a teacup indeed! His whole life could be hidden so expertly in the most mundane aspects of hers. Not for the first time this little subconscious thought was making him feel hot. He’d given it all up, his freedom his old life, it was gone. In its place was something rather special. A reliance, a bond, an unlikely but obvious love. It was the perfect arrangement. Neither party was dominant over the other. As his makeshift teacup bath was brought up to a sweet, but colossal, pair of ruby red lips he understood that power was derived in their relationship from their unique connection, not from a man being sat in a purse. Being small enough to climb her tits, bounce on her buttocks and wallow in her pussy was simply a size-related bonus!

The lips parted and took a deep draft. When the cup was lowered back onto its exquisite little saucer Sean found that the water level had lowered to reveal the tip of his recently re-inflamed penis.

‘I don’t suppose you got to…’ big brown eyes studied his cock ‘no, I don’t suppose you did.’

He looked sheepish ‘Well, not in all the excitement, no.’

‘I that case, I want to know what you want. Anything, anything at all…’ She bit her lip seductively.

‘Well, I couldn’t say!’ This had taken him aback, in their fledgling relationship you’d perceive this level of equality, but somehow, maybe due to his stature, he never expected it.

There was a minute or two of silence whilst he thought, in which Parvati drained the cup. The air hit him and he shivered.

She looked down on him worriedly. ‘Ok, so whilst you’re thinking I put your somewhere nice and warm, and safe.’

The teacup was upended and he rolled elegantly into her palm.

‘You’ll like this.’ She whispered.

Two little brown heels scampered across the room and then deposited a tiny man into the very fluffy pocket of a very fluffy dressing gown. Almost instantly the walls of the pocket were stretched over the miniature curves of Parvati’s body. The only thing that detracted from the supreme sexiness of the situation was the unfortunate fact that most shops didn’t carry dressing gowns in Parvati’s size. This one for instance was meant for a little girl and was therefore resplendent with a garish pattern of pink and blue teddy bears. Still, it did make her look extra cute! Soon she had reclined, nesting herself back onto the bed.

With the elevation now changed Sean realised that he wasn’t sat against something anymore, more on something. His fluffy prison was in fact rising and falling with her breathing.

‘Come on out then.’

His bottom was patted through the fluff.

‘Of course.’ He murmured, pretty much the first words he’d spoken since he delved into her pussy.

He crawled to the edge of the pocket then almost slipped. He had to scrabble back to safety but it was hard on this material. Parvati gently helped him up.

‘Enjoying the scenery?’

‘It’s wonderful, honest. It’s hard to put into words.’

‘Well try…’ She said with a wink.

‘It’s like a huge soft bouncy castle.’

‘Yer, it must be like a whole environment in itself to you. It’s fun to imagine myself as a landscape.’

‘You don’t have to imagine, you are one! The slope here is really steep; I could tumble off it really easily.’

Parvati was slowly sliding her dressing gown open, revealing more and more of her firm little breast to him.

‘Uh huh, keep going.’

‘You’re still seem really small though, you do know that?’

‘I don’t think so.’ She stroked the little man sat on her bosom with the tip of her finger to reinforce the denial. ‘That’s a matter of perspective.’

‘Exactly’ he continued ‘You’re still really small, and you still seem it. It’s just that now I’m even smaller. You’re so curvy, I feel like I’m staring at hills and valleys not tits and hips.’ His feet were now tickling at her newly-exposed skin. ‘These boobs’ he leant over and kissed one lovingly ‘they’re so imposing!’

For most men they were less than a handful. When Parvati had had the pleasure of unleashing then on an equal, in the rapidly reducing Sean, she’d found they made her a buxom little sex pot. A feeling she had adored.

The fingertip returned and lovingly stroked his cock.

‘It feels like you’ve already been shrunk. Almost as if you’d woken up one morning to find that you’d just dwindled away! Now that I’m small I can truly appreciate your mini little world. I get to see how big and grand you truly are.’

‘I think I’m really falling for you little Gulliver.’ He was pushed over, he back curved over her nipple. ‘What do you want me to do for you? Tell me.’ She bit her lip again.

‘I can’t stop thinking about your lips. Honest, there were so soft in the surgery.’

She gently tapped his penis, watching it spring back into place. It was so grand yet so small.

‘I’d have thought you’d have had enough of those for one day.’

‘Not those lips!’ He said with a grin. ‘The sexy red ones that invaded my teacup.’

She looked at the man loving, still partially tea stained and draped across her tit, before peeling him off and standing him in her hand.

‘Come here little tea-boy.’

He floated up to her face, leaving behind the mighty breasts so comically spilling from her teddy bear gown.

‘Let’s give you a closer look shall we.’

Her breath blew over him with every syllable.

‘Oh, if we must…’

Sean lent in and enveloped his tiny prick into Parvati’s waiting lips. She kissed it at first, smooching her lips over his entire crotch. His dick almost felt like it was on fire as she slowly increased the speed. Glad to finally suck a dick her mouth could tame, she found that her little boyfriend was now actually fucking up against her lips. A finger delicately cupped his tiny bottom, allowing her to add her own pressure to his thrusts. His cock was now at the mercy of her tongue. The tip flicked up and down, from the base to the tip. Surprisingly, although rendered in miniature, his cock was quite the little instrument. Just as in some senses he still viewed her as small, she definitely still viewed parts of him as being very big.

‘You’re so beautiful…I can’t…this is just too much!’

The little morsel on her lips started it shake. She increased her motion and timed her rhythm with him. Inside her palm Sean’s senses were overloading with pleasure. The little guy made a brave attempt to hold on but after an evening as sexy as his had been it was terribly difficult.

Suddenly Parvati felt teensy droplets of liquid fall onto her lips. It was ever so precious. She indulged him, trying her best to suck the organ dry. His dick fountained over her lips and into her mouth for the briefest of seconds before her lips enveloped it again, draining whatever was left.  

Sean closed his eyes and fell back into the palm panting.

‘Y-y-you are an absolute goddess.’

She licked her lips then made an exaggerated play of swallowing his load.

‘You’re not so bad yourself.’

He rolled over and kissed her thumb and then smiled up into her huge face.

‘So what do you want now?’ He asked with mock awkwardness.

‘How about something nice and couply?’

She buttoned up her child’s gown again. It really wasn’t built for her figure but that did mean that it generated quite the little cleavage.   

‘Sounds fabulous.’

‘So what’ll it be, Romance, Comedy, Action, Romance, Thriller, Romance?’

He smiled again. ‘Honestly, anything you want but on one condition.’

‘Go on.’ Her eyebrow rose cheekily.

‘Well anything you want, especially romance, as long as I don’t have to sit by myself. Maybe I can perch on your shoulder?’

She gently carried him across the hall into her spare room, which doubled as the living room for the tiny house. Placing him on the coffee table by a giant ginger biscuit and a magazine that appeared to be offering a bespoke doll’s house making service, she bent over and rummaged around for a suitable movie. Sean sat down on the DVD remote and watched as her dressing gown rose up revealing the bottom of her arse cheeks. Gently she turned her head.

‘You’re not looking at my bum are you?’

He looked guilty. ‘Me, no, course not.’

‘Well you should be.’ She said dryly.

Her bottom wiggled back and forth, becoming more and more exaggerated, as she hunted out a movie.

‘This’ll do.’ She popped the movie in the DVD player then scooped him off the table. ‘You said some nonsense about my shoulder right?’

‘Yer, I just don’t want to sit alone.’

‘Don’t worry, you won’t.’

Her tiny body looked lost as it sank down into the sofa.

‘I can think of somewhere much warmer and safer for you. It’s the best seat in the house.’

Her hand hovered over her bosom before lowering him into it sweetly. Soon he was wedged between too hefty little breasts, their smooth walls rising up either side of him. He reclined like a tiny king resplendent on a chocolate brown throne.

‘How about that?’

He kissed each bosom in turn and purred.

‘Perfect!’

‘I told you, the best seat in the house, where you’re going to be forever. Right next to my heart.’

Fin.

 

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3127