Jessica's Revenge by Antman81
Summary:

When her stepbrother goes too far during an argument Jessica's best friend Allison steps in to help her get revenge....

 

All Characters are fictional any similarities to real people are 100% coincidental.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Humiliation, Object, Adult 30-39, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes Word count: 13265 Read: 126513 Published: November 18 2012 Updated: November 18 2012
Story Notes:

This is set in a larger universe i have written a few unfinished stories in, hopefully posting this completed one will help motivate me into finishing them....

 

Edit as with my other finished stories I am Adding the women's descriptions here for easy reference...

 

Jessica Chambers
Age- 17
Height- 5’ 6”
Hair- Blonde, hangs to middle of back
Eyes- Green
General- slim, has a small nose, has a small mouth with full pink lips

Allison White- Jessica’s best friend
Age- 18
Height- 6’ 2”
Hair- Copper, comes to just below ears
Eyes- Grey
General- 35C breasts Slim, average nose, full red lips

Alyssa Chambers- Jessica’s Mother
Age- 32
Height- 5’ 11”
Hair- Strawberry Blonde, falls just past her shoulders
Eyes- Hazel
General- 34D breasts, Average body, soft oval face, average nose, average lips usually wears red lipstick

Miranda Walker- Alyssa’s friend and mother to Scotts unseen girlfriend
Age- 35
Height- 5’ 6”
Hair- brown, shoulder length, wavy
Eyes- Green
General- 34DD Breasts, Slightly overweight, face is oval but due to weight rounds out more, Short nose, full pink lips

Jamie Daniels- Another of Alyssa’s friends but Also Scotts older sister, is a lesbian
Age- 30
Height- 6’
Hair- Golden blonde falls to just below shoulder blades
Eyes- very blue
General- 36DD breasts, Athletic, Full pouty red lips

Beverly Jacobs- Alyssa’s best friend
Age- 23
Height- 6’ 3”
Hair- Black, falls to just below chin
Eyes- light blue
General- 36DD breasts, slightly overweight, small round face, small nose, small but full pink lips

1. The beginning by Antman81

2. Martin's Fate by Antman81

3. Kendal's Fate by Antman81

4. Let's play a game by Antman81

5. Poor Little Scott by Antman81

6. Alan's mistake by Antman81

7. The game continues by Antman81

8. Alan's Nightmare by Antman81

9. Scott and Jamie by Antman81

10. Alan and Beverly by Antman81

11. Their fates are sealed by Antman81

12. Alan learns his terrible fate by Antman81

13. Two months later by Antman81

14. Six years later by Antman81

The beginning by Antman81
Author's Notes:

Our story begins...

Jessica watched as her stepbrother Alan, and his idiot friends Kendal, Martin, and Scott walked into the house, “just a few more hours and he’ll be out of your life for good!” she thought trying in vain to calm herself.

Scott looked at her with his usual leer and she shifted uncomfortably. She knew she was beautiful, she had just turned seventeen, stood five foot ten inches, and had a 36DD chest. She was slim but not overly skinny,  had deep green eyes and long flowing golden blonde hair that hung just to the middle of her back. She had a small nose set above a small yet plump pair of soft pink lips that had a natural smile to them. Today she was wearing a pair of tan shorts with a loose white t-shirt with the words ‘hard to get’ written on it. She had a pair of pink and white sneakers on, and short white ankle socks that admittedly had dark brown soles for not having been washed for a couple of days.  But still Scott was in his twenties which only made his inate creepiness even creepier. Besides which she was fairly certain he had a girlfriend.

As Scott winked at her, she rolled her eyes at the leering jerk and headed to her room.

“Those ass holes are back” she said to her friend Allison who was sitting on the bed.

Allison was a strange girl, she was built much like Jessica, slender, stacked, gorgeous, except she was just over  6ft tall and had short copper red hair that fell just below her ears. Today she was wearing a pair of black ankle boots, with tight faded blue jeans that had holes here and there as well as the odd stain. She was wearing a black t-shirt with some kind of faded logo on it that was way to tight in Jessica‘s opinion.
She was always going on about her inner power, which to Jessica sounded like a lot of crazy fantasy.

 “They’ll be gone soon right?” Allison asked in her soft calming voice.

Jessica nodded but still looked unhappy.

Just then there was a knock at the door “hey sexy thing why you hiding?” Scott’s voice oozed.

Jessica made an ‘oh yuck’ face and shouted “Oh piss off! It’s never going to happen you pathetic little prick!”

Scott hollered back “Hey fuck you bitch I’ll pop you in the fucking mouth you talk like that to me again!”

Suddenly the door popped open and Alan entered “Listen here little girl you talk to my friends you better show some fucking respect hear me?” he shouted shoving his finger in Jessica’s face.

Suddenly Allison bolted off the bed and shoved Jessica aside “No you listen you pitiful excuse for a man, if you ever lay a finger on Jess again I will make you suffer like you never thought possible!” her grey eyes stared daggers at him.

 Alan sneered at her and looked her right in the eyes as he reached up with his left hand and slapped Jessica hard across the face “Do something bitch!” he challenged

“Dude not cool!” said Martin

“yeah man what the fuck?” said Kendal. The two of them started walking away

Scott scoffed at them “couple a pussies, you can’t let a woman treat you like that, they need to learn their place!”

Jessica sobbed holding her face and Allison’s face twisted with absolute rage “you miserable little..” her next words were unintelligible as she waved her hands in Alan’s face she made a sharp downward motion.

There was a loud sound that was like a million papers being shredded simultaneously with a deep rumbling sound with traces of a high pitched whine. Jessica’s eyes went wide as her stepbrother and Scott vanished before her tear blurred eyes, Allison let out short soft laugh and walked a bit forward bending over an scooping something off the floor.

Confused Jessica followed her as she continued walking doing this three more times. Then she walked into the kitchen and grabbed an empty jar from the top of the refrigerator. She opened her clenched fist and four small figures fell in making four loud plinks as they landed.

She walked out into the garage and Jessica found her voice “Allison what the hell just happened?” she asked her voice was still quivering from crying.

Allison turned and smiled reassuringly then held up the jar “Remember how I told you I was a witch?” she asked Jessica nodded looking confused

“I shrunk the assholes, and now we are going to get you some sweet, sweet revenge!” she held up the jar and Jessica gasped at seeing the four tiny occupants staring back at her in total fear.

“Of course if someone finds little Alan’s car it might look suspicious so…” She gestured again and Alan’s car, rapidly shrank down to micro sized.

She set the jar down where the occupants could see the tiny car “…we’ll just get rid of it!”

Alan pounded on the glass wall of the jar as Allison stood over his car “no not my car please!” he screamed

Allison laughed at him as she raised her foot over it. “Ok I  won‘t crush your precious little car” she said moving her foot back, “Jess I think you should do the honors!”  

Jessica was still baffled by what she was seeing, she looked from the car to Alan and back again, then she slowly started laughing “this is going to be fun!” she said as she walked over to the car.

Alan stared at his car, he had rebuilt it himself and had just finished a few weeks ago, it was his pride and joy in fact he had just washed and waxed it this morning. Looking up he saw Jessica wiping the last traces of tears from her eyes. “Jess I’m sorry please, not my car please I’ll do anything!”

She giggled at his pleas as she walked closer to his car and raised her foot up and let it hang over it, Alan stared at his car then looked up at the bottom of his giantess step sisters shoe.

She slowly lowered her foot until she could feel the car underneath it and smiled at Alan,

“this is for every insult, every little slap you’ve ever subjected me too.” she said softly.

Then she slowly began pressing down., Alan collapsed in a heap shaking his head repeating  “no, no, no” over and over as he heard the sounds of shattering glass and twisting metal, the sounds of the tires bursting under the weight.

“oooh that feels sooo gooood!” Jessica sighed as she began twisting her foot.


She lifted her foot and he could see parts lying everywhere, but the bulk of his car was now fused with the bottom of her shoe. She inspected the damage and looked at the mess stuck to her shoe. “Ha! Now every step I take I’ll be crushing your precious little car!” she said hopping up and down as she spoke.

Allison shook her head she couldn’t believe how easily Jessica was accepting all of this. She picked up the jar laughing at Alan who was babbling about his car and how he’d make them pay. The girls headed back to Jessica’s room.

End Notes:

Things are about to get worse for Alan and friends....

Martin's Fate by Antman81
Author's Notes:

The girls choose Martin to be their first victim....

“Now what should we do with them?” asked Allison as she set the jar down on the dresser 

Jessica smiled sadistically “ I wanna crush them, I wanna feel their bones break under my mighty foot!” she said causing all four shrunken men to cower it terror.

Allison sighed “That would be quick, and I don’t know about you but I kind of want them to suffer. I can turn them into things you know, just name it!”

Jessica thought a moment “what kind of stuff?” she asked as she looked around her room for ideas

“preferably something inanimate obviously, and something that they won’t enjoy…” Allison answered

“here we’ll start easy..” Allison said picking up Martin “Little Martin here has always been fairly decent to you right? “

Jessica nodded “most of the time, he can still be a creep though, I mean he and Kendal aren’t really mean but they aren’t really nice either…”

Allison nodded “I know, that’s why he and Kendal are getting off relatively easy, they still have to be punished but it doesn’t have to be terrible or anything…”

Jessica looked at Martin who was staring at her in awe and fear  “hmmm, I do have one idea…” she said

She walked to her closet and pulled out a dirty old pair of black flats the left one had a hole in it “these used to be my favorite shoes, but this one has a hole in it and they don’t make this style anymore.”

Allison smiled and said “you sure that’s what you want?”

Jessica looked at Martin “You don’t know how much I love these shoes! I’m sure!”

Martin stared at Jessica, he had always had a bit of a foot fetish and the idea of being her shoe excited him, of course it also filled him with intense dread, because he doubted the reality would be anything  like the fantasy. The fear was winning out and Allison smiled at him “I don’t think he likes that idea, it’s perfect!”

Allison made a strange gesture over him and Martin felt his body stretching and contorting, when it stopped she handed him to Jessica who grinned wildly at him. She walked over to a mirror and held him up “look at you you’re perfect!”

Where his reflection should have been he saw she was holding a shoe he couldn’t believe his eyes “it’s real, oh shit! It’s real!” he tried to scream. But of course shoes don’t have vocal cords so no sound came out.

Jessica turned around and saw Allison doing something to her other shoe, “here” she said handing it to her “I’ve put a little spell on both shoes so that they will never wear out again!” she said smiling

Jessica squealed with delight “yes! I’m going to wear these all the time! Oh, and if you wanna borrow them of course you can!”

Allison smiled “I might just take you up on that, go ahead try them on!”

As Jessica dropped him on the bed Martin began to become aware of which parts of him made up the shoe, as near as he could tell his back was now the bottom of the shoe and his chest the toe part, the top of his head made up the outer heel and his arms the outer sides, with a little effort he found he cold shift the location of his eyes to see from any part of the shoe. He didn’t have much awareness of what parts of him made up the inside of the shoe, but as he watched her finish putting on his twin and reach for him he had a good idea he was about to find out.


If he had been able he might have tried to beg for mercy, as it was he could only watch in silence as the bottom of her dirty sock came into view, as her foot entered the shoe he realized he could feel the heat from her foot in his mouth, as her foot slid along the insole he realized that it was his tongue, he could taste the hot slightly damp fabric clearly. Then he found that he could smell it as well, a small amount of concentration helped him locate his nose inside the toe of the shoe.



Martin whimpered silently as Jessica began lowering her foot, the taste of her foot filled his mouth as the smell overwhelmed his nose. Then he felt her intense crushing weight press down on him as she stood, had he been able he would have screamed. He stared up at his new owner as she smiled down at him, “oh he’s sooo comfortable!“ she squealed “I can’t wait to wear these to school Monday!”

As Martin stared up into his new owners grinning face he felt her toes wiggling, he wondered if she knew he was still sentient.

“Is he still alive?” Jessica asked

Allison smiled “yes, he can see, hear, smell, and taste still, and he can feel to a degree…”

“is he in pain?” she asked

Allison shook her head, “no, I mean he’s no exactly comfortable but, in time he’ll get over it…”

Jessica cocked her head “What if I don’t want him to get used to it?”

Allison laughed “wow you’re kind of sadistic!”

“Well it’s just, Ok I kind of saw him sniffing my shoes once so as far as the smell and taste…” Jessica explained

“Oh, ok come here.” Allison said

As Jessica walked over to Martin he wondered how long it would take to get used to being repeatedly crushed, despite Allison’s assurances he was in a small amount of pain.

He felt Allison rub her hand along the shoe and felt a wave of disorientation wash over him. “Ok,” she said “In time he’ll get used to your weight and you walking on him, but he’ll never get used to the smell and taste.”

Jessica grinned “sounds perfect!” she said

End Notes:

One down three to go....

Kendal's Fate by Antman81
Author's Notes:

After watching wht happened to Martin, Kendal finds himself the focus of the girls twisted revenge schemes.

Allison laughed as she looked at the jar the three remaining guys were staring in horror at Martins fate..

“So who’s gonna be our next victim?” asked Jessica playfully

Allison smiled and plucked Kendal out of the jar “how about we keep working our way up to the worst?”

Kendal stared up at the giantesses “please have mercy!” he pleaded

Jessica smirked “I don’t plan on killing you either Kenny baby…” Jessica cooed and giving a menacing glance at the remaining two occupants of the jar

“Let‘s see what else do I need?” Jessica asked she looked around the room, then she looked at Allison’s jeans and an idea formed in her head “You know what, why should I have all the fun, this one’s yours!”

Allison thought for a moment “So I get to keep him?” she asked raising an eyebrow

“Why not I got little Martin here to keep me happy forever, you deserve something nice too!” Jessica cooed, she was sitting on her bed now dangling her sentient shoe and smiling. She looked at Allison then darted her eyes towards her jeans.

Allison understood and grinned widely “Hmmm, well I could use some new jeans…”  she rolled her hand over and a pair of dark blue jeans unrolled from her hand. She kicked off her shoes, stepped into Jessica’s closet shutting the door.

Kendal couldn’t believe it, first he had watched as Martin had been turned into a shoe and now he was feeling himself crumpling on the floor looking up at the towering form of Allison, as she slid out of her faded blue jeans. He stared up at her smooth legs up to her black panties. If he still had his own body he had little doubt he’d be hard right now. Then she stepped over him, as she began sliding him on, he realized his face was on the inside of the jeans, he felt a rush of anticipation as he watched her crotch getting closer and closer, finally everything went dark as he made contact with, from what he could tell, the upper part of his face made up the back of the jeans, his nose was somewhere between her ass and crotch and his mouth, which felt open, was snugly wrapped around her pussy. He could almost taste her through her panties, he could smell her too, and it was driving him wild.

He could feel his body stretching in most places and new she had probably made him as tight as her other jeans, he felt her close the zipper and button, then she began walking out of the closet. As she walked he could feel himself stretching to fit her better, it hurt like hell but at the same time a small part of him  enjoyed being so close to this teen goddess. She walked over to the bed and started to sit, he could feel his face pressed more firmly to her perfect ass. Then he felt her weight pressing down on him as she sat on his face, the pressure was more than he ever would have guessed from this thin young woman, he would have groaned had he been able. He began to wonder if Martin was as miserable as he was.

Meanwhile Martin was watching as Allison emerged from the closet wearing Kendal, Jessica was still playing with him dangling him. “I’m just so happy to have my favorite shoes back, and just knowing how unhappy he must be know is so hot! And speaking of Hot wow! Those are tight!”

Allison laughed “yes, and just like your little friend he can see hear smell and taste everywhere I want him to!”

Jessica made a face “He might enjoy parts of that.” she said

“”Yes but think, he can’t do anything about it, it’s just gonna drive him wild and he’ll never be able to get off on it! Gotta be horribly frustrating!”

Jessica laughed “Oh well when you put it that way!”

Martin knew now there was no hope for any of them, he just wondered what horrible fate they had in store for Alan and Scott, he looked over and saw Allison wiggling into a comfortable position as she sat on the bed and wondered how Kendal was adapting to his new place in life. He looked up at Jessica as she giggled

“Ok well now that we’ve taken care of those two, what do we do with these two bastards?”

Allison crossed her legs, rubbing the fabric of the jeans thoughtfully “That’s a good question, I mean obviously they are not getting off nearly as easily as these two…”

Jessica sat in the computer chair and tapped on the glass of the jar loudly, making the two remaining guys clutch their hands over their ears “yes, I mean sure Martin and Kendal probably aren’t enjoying their fates but, these two I want them to suffer, I mean really suffer.”

Allison nodded “yes especially you Alan, I mean hitting a woman? Bad move pal, I can promise you are going to suffer!”


She stood up and walked over to where Jessica was sitting, she squatted down and the jeans made an audible sound as they stretched, Kendal would have hollered in pain had he been able, she ran a finger along Martin’s shoe form and smiled “See unfortunate though they may be, I’m sure Jessica is enjoying little Martin’s new form as much as I adore Kendal’s new form, we wouldn’t dream of mistreating them further, I mean, Jess has already called these her favorite shoes, and these?” She said as she stood up running her hands along her legs, then running her fingers along the waist of her jeans going from back to front. “are easily my favorite jeans, you have no idea how comfortable they are, so rest assured we will be taking care of them.”

Jessica grinned at her shoe as she wiggled her foot “definitely!” she agreed

“But whatever we end up turning you into, assuming we don’t just squash you like bugs of course, won’t be treated with any kind of care or consideration. The phone rang and Jessica got up and walked out of the room as Allison continued talking “hmm maybe something that plays off of your fears or dislikes?” she thought aloud as she paced, Jessica came back with a lid for the jar that had a single hole in it. and screwed it into place.

“come on let’s go see what we can come up with.” she said

End Notes:

As Martin and Kendal begin to adapt to their new lives, the girls begin plotting the far worse fates of Scott and Alan...

Let's play a game by Antman81
Author's Notes:

our story continues...

Allison followed Jessica into the living room and Jessica turned around and stepped close to Allison speaking quietly  “That was my mom on the phone, her friends are coming over and she wanted to make sure the guys were gone, I‘m thinking they can be our little unwitting accomplices!” she grinned

Allison gave it a moments thought “hmmm, I could make it so there’s no chance they would ever help the boys, then tell them whichever one of them manages to get the ladies attention safely first, gets let go!”

Jessica grinned in approval “we need some way to watch though, and they won’t be comfortable with us just hanging around out here the ladies or the boys….”

Allison shook her head “I’ll make us invisible so don’t worry about that.”

They made themselves a snack and watched TV as they waited for the women to arrive, meanwhile Alan and Scott were trying t heir best to make the jar fall off of the desk “come on man we just gotta keep it up!” Alan was saying

They ran into the wall of the jar again making it scoot ever so slightly toward the edge “how do we know the fall won’t kill us?” Scott asked as they walked back to their starting point

“I don’t” Alan answered, they repeated the process of ramming the wall again and as they walked back he added “But think about it would you rather go out like, or take whatever hell those two have in store for us, I mean hell you saw what they did to those two!”

Scoot nodded “yeah that was fucked up, of course I think ol’ Kendal got off kind of lucky I mean wrapped around that sexy thing for the rest of his life, damn that aint a bad way to go!”

Alan nodded in mild agreement “sucks to be Martin though, I mean have you smelled that bitches feet, phew! That and they already said we’re in for far worse, and…” as they turned around to make another run they saw the two giantesses coming back “Oh shit…” he murmured

Jessica leaned down and tapped on the lid, “Ok boys we decided that we wanna play a little game, see mom is having her friends over and me and Ally her decided that we’ll turn you loose, and whichever one of you can get the attention of one of the ladies safely, you know without getting stepped on or whatever, and do it first, we’ll let that one go free!”

“what happens to the loser?” Scott asked nervously

Allison leaned in close and flashed a sinister smile “Oh believe me you don’t wanna know!”

The two men gulped, “you can’t interfere!” Alan yelled pointing a finger at them “either of you!”

The two girls laughed “of course not, that would spoil the fun!”

Then Allison added “oh and just for fun I’ll give you each three chances, so if you get killed you’ll go right back to wherever we let you go, but if you die three times..” she shrugged and pushed her lips into a mocking pout “sorry game over!”

Jessica carried the jar down the hall, the women could be heard talking and laughing in the living room She unscrewed the lid and dumped it out letting them fall to the floor, they landed and looked up at the giantess amazed the fall hadn’t killed them “Good luck can’t wait to play with the loser!” she winked and walked back to her room.

By the time Scott got to his feet Alan was already gone, “shit!” he said, he had planned on sticking together to be found at the same time making it harder for the girls to punish only one of them “Alan you miserable bastard!” he shouted.

Alan made a beeline for the couch, once under it her relaxed a bit, he heard Scott yelling at him but scoffed “Sorry dude you’re on your own, I’m pretty sure the only thing you’ll be meeting tonight is the bottom of one of these ladies shoes.” he turned around in the looking for a way to climb up to the top of the couch.

Scott carefully walked to where he could see the living room. There were two women sitting on the couch, a third on the  love seat and a fourth sitting in the recliner, “Oh man this is gonna suck so much…” he thought as he stared at them.

He recognized most of them, Sitting on the recliner was Mrs. Jacobs, she was tall about 6ft 3 without heels, was just slightly over weight, and had short black hair that fell to just under her chin, she had light blue eyes, a soft round face, with a small pink mouth, she was loose fitting black slacks, and a loose fitting blue t-shirt with some kind of design he couldn’t make out. Looking under the coffee table he could see she was wearing her black, open toed high heels and her red toenails.

On the love seat was Alan’s step mother Alyssa, she was about 5ft 11 athletic, had strawberry blonde hair that fell below her shoulders, her face was more oval in shape, with hazel eyes, and red lips. She was wearing a white blouse, a dark grey miniskirt, black pantyhose and a pair of silver low heeled wedge pumps.

On the couch closest to Alyssa was his girlfriends mother Miranda, she was a shorter woman 5ft 6 and heavier than the others, it didn’t make her any less beautiful Scott mused, she had shoulder length brown wavy hair, green eyes, her face was similar in shape to Alyssa’s except more rounded out, and she had full pink lips. She was wearing a dark blue t-shirt, blue jeans, and a pair of  black tennis shoes with light blue trim.

He hadn’t seen the fourth woman’s face clearly yet but he had golden blonde hair that fell to just below her shoulder blades, she had on a small silk top with white and blue stripes and thin straps, she had ample breasts, and a pair of blue suede high heeled pumps with closed toes.

“damn whoever she is she has a sexy little body on her” Scott stared as he stared at her curves.” She stood up and Scott stared at her smooth silky legs, and her small black miniskirt “Damn she has a sexy little body on her! Show me your face baby!” he said

She turned to face him, she had a soft round face, full red lips, and stunningly blue eyes, Scott felt sick as he recognized her, it was his older sister, Jamie.

“oh son of a bitch.” Scott groaned looking at the ground. He looked up as he heard the loud clack , clacking of his sister’s high heels as she walked across the hardwood floor.

Unseen by anyone but themselves, Jessica and Allison stood not far from where Scott was. Jessica whispered in Allison’s ear “the one in walking away is Scott’s sister!” she smiled

“Good, maybe we’ll let her take him home tonight!” Allison giggled

Scott pressed against the wall in fear as Jamie walked towards him, of all the women here she was the last one he wanted stepping on him. He watched as her titanic shoes thundered past him, she stopped right by him and he shuddered as she turned towards him. He gulped and looked up, he couldn’t help but see up her skirt to her turquoise panties, he couldn’t see her face from this angle because her breasts were blocking it from view, but he was relieved that she seemed more interested in her purse which was hanging from the coat rack. She removed a small golden, rectangular object and something else he couldn’t see

“Jamie could you reach in my jacket pocket and grab my cigarettes please?” Alyssa called

Jamie took a step to the side and reached into the pockets of the dark grey jacket hanging next to her purse and walked back to the living room. Scott sighed in relief and began walking towards the coffee table hoping to hide under it until he could think of a way to get noticed without being crushed

“I can’t believe this shit, I mean seriously what he fuck man?” Scott was complaining loudly as he walked
He was about halfway to the coffee table now “I mean seriously this has got to be a nightmare so why can’t I just wake up?”

End Notes:

What horrors await Scott and Alan?

Poor Little Scott by Antman81
Author's Notes:

Scotts day gets a little bit worse

Scott was still complaining loudly when he noticed it had gotten a bit darker, he looked up and felt his blood go cold, towering over him was a pair of black tennis shoes with light blue trim. He gulped as his eyes moved up the blue jeans, to the blue t-shirt and up to the face of Miranda, she was looking right at him.

“Ms. Campbell it’s me Scott help me!” he said waving at her hoping that just maybe he was saved

She leaned own and narrowed her eyes “ugh what an ugly little bug!” she said

“No Ms. Campbell I’m not a bug it’s me Scott look closer!” he screamed

“Squish him!” he heard Jamie say with disgust

“Gladly” She replied

He had started to run his sister had spoken, glancing over his shoulder he saw Miranda’s foot leaving the ground “oh shit oh shit oh shit!” he screamed as he ran. The massive black shoe landed with a thundering boom narrowly missing him, the gust of wind from the impact hurled him sideways knocking him off course for his destination of the coffee table.
He rolled as he landed and scrambled to get back to his feet. He could hear Miranda take a single thundering footstep as she quickly caught up to him.

“Come back here you little!” she boomed from overhead as her foot slammed down behind him narrowly missing him yet again

He was crying now “No Please it’s me Scott please I don’t wanna die! Please don’t step on me Ms. Campbell please!”

“Did you get him?” he heard one of the women ask

“Almost, hold still damn it!” He heard her shout

He tried to get under the coffee table but he barely mead it before he heard Miranda booming “oh no you don’t!”

Miranda’s foot slid under the table beside him and with a swift move she knocked him back out into the open, only now she was between him and his only hope for safety, plus she had broken his legs.

He was on his back and trying to scoot away from her with his hands “Please stop Miranda! It’s me Scott, please I’m not a bug! Please don‘t step on me! Pleeeeeeaaaaaase Don‘t step on me!” he sobbed

He looked up at the giantess through tear filled eyes as she towered over him “Not moving so fast now huh? Did I hurt you? Well let me just out you out of both our miseries. She said with a cruel grin on her face.

Once more raised her foot. He was covered in shadow as he watched the sole of her shoe move over him until it filled his vision. As it began to fall he screamed and tried to stop her foot with his hands. His arms quickly shattered under her immense weight followed quickly by the rest of him.

Miranda laughed triumphantly as she felt the tiny crunch from under her shoe and heard the pop “ha ha! Gotcha!” she said as she twisted it’s remains into the floor. The other women laughed and offered light cheers and applause.

Shaking her head at their reaction she walked to the coffee table and grabbed a tissue then wiped up the remains and tossed them in the trash, then she walked to the dining room table and grabbed her cigarettes and lighter. “anyone want something from the kitchen while I’m up? She asked

“Grab me another beer please?” asked Miss Jacobs

“Sure thing Bev, anyone else?” she asked when no one answered she walked into the kitchen and reappeared with two beers.

Scott found himself standing in the hallway again he was still lying on his back screaming then he realized he was alive “she wasn’t kidding about the three lives he laughed mildly relieved still he knew if he made it out of this he would never be able to look at Miranda the same again, the memory of the sensation of being crushed was all too vivid in his memory and he doubted it would ever fade. He curled up in a ball as close to the wall as he could get and cried.

End Notes:

Scott is down by one liefe, but wahts happening with Alan?

Alan's mistake by Antman81
Author's Notes:

ALantries to make contact and fails as the girls try to get Scott back in the game.

Alan found a way to climb to the top of the couch and peered into the living room just as Miranda had spotted Scott, he found the whole event fascinating  but when she finally crushed Scott he had cringed at the loud pop, the women all seemed amused and were laughing at Miranda for having such a difficult time getting him. Alan felt a sense of dread at that, sure they didn’t know what really happened but they had still laughed at, and applauded his friends death. He ducked down as Miranda came back to the couch and sat down.

He peeked up again and slowly climbed to the top of the cushion, suddenly Miranda leaned back jostling the cushion and he fell forward. As he stood back up he was relived not to have rolled under either of the women sitting their. “Ok just gotta get one of them to notice me and not flatten me like they did to Scott.”

He looked up at Jamie and stopped, “oh damn, she’s even hotter mega sized!” he drooled

Jamie turned and looked down and Alan froze “Oh shit!” he said as he curled up in a ball hoping not to be noticed

Jamie frowned and reached fro him, he was to scared to move as she pinched him in her fingers. He thought he was doomed as he felt himself being moved then she dropped him. He landed with a loud plink and slowly opened his eyes. And tried to figure out where he was.

“what was that?” asked Miranda

“I don’t know like a little fuzz ball or something.” Jamie said


Alan looked up and realized whatever he was in it was in the middle of the coffee table. As he turned around taking it in he felt a tingle of alarm, it was a large clear glass valley with steep sides, looking up he could see the tops of the steep smooth walls had large semicircular notches in them.

“oh shit” he said, of all the places for him to end up this was by far one of, if not, the worst places he could have ended up “I’m in the damn ashtray!” he muttered

Alan hated smoking, unfortunately for him his stepmother smoked, and she refused to step outside
“it’s my damn house if you don’t like it tough!” she would say if he dared bring it up.

Still invisible Allison was looking at the tiny form of Scott who was still in the fetal position whimpering she held her hand over him and sent a subtle telepathic reminder of the terms of the game into his head, he stopped crying and stood…

Jessica was now in the living room she was sitting on the coffee table looking at Alan as he tried to carefully move around the ashtray without being seen. She couldn’t help but laugh, she knew it must have been terrible for him, “hmm maybe we should turn you into an ashtray huh?” she asked unheard.

She looked up and saw Jamie opening her little gold cigarette case, as she slid out a cigarette she herd her mother say “oh that’s a beautiful cigarette case Jamie where did you get it?”

Jamie smiled “I know right, actually it was a gift, so I don’t know. But I’ll find out for you OK, and I’ll get a price too.”

Jessica grinned “I don’t think that will be necessary!” she stood up and walked back to the hallway, Allison was watching Scott as he began to try walking back to the living room.

“hey I have a couple of ideas on what to do with Alan, he hates smoking and I was thinking, maybe an ashtray or my mom really likes Jamie’s cigarette case so, maybe something like that?” She said to Allison

“OK sounds good, but what about little Scott there?” Allison replied

The two teens stared at him as he disappeared under the coffee table “hmm” they said in unison.

End Notes:

Scott had decided to try again, and Alan in shoplessly trapped in the last place he wants to be....

The game continues by Antman81
Author's Notes:

Alan tries to escape his nightmare, as Scott tries again tb be rescued.

Alan looked up at the towering women as they each took long drinks from their beers, already they were getting tipsy and that meant it would be harder to get rescued. Then he heard Alyssa asking Jamie about a cigarette case. He looked up as Jamie lit her cigarette, shortly after the rest of the women followed suit “shit!” he shouted, it wasn’t long before smoke and ashes began falling all around him, sure for the most part they were exhaling the foul smelling stuff up, but every now and then they’d blow it down into his prison as they tapped the ash off of their cigarettes.

Finally they began putting their cigarettes out, of course they had each managed to bury Alan under large clumps of hot ash at least once. Alan was more furious than at any time he could recall, all around him lay towering, lipstick stained cigarette butts as well as tons of ash. “when I get back to full size….” he vowed

Scott stood under the coffee table the only thing he could really see were the shoes of the titanic women, he carefully made his way to the table leg and began the long hard climb to the top. The odd spiral shape meant he had to circle the leg as he went but as long as he wasn’t noticed he didn’t mind as much. After what felt like hours he made it to the top. As he neared the top he saw Alyssa stubbing a cigarette out in the ashtray which even at this distance was gargantuan, he was glad he hadn’t ended up in there.

Turning he saw his sister draining a bottle of beer, “alright!” she hollered clearly moving from tipsy into drunk territory. He shook his head as she got up “I’m getting another anyone else?”

“just grab the case and bring it out screw it!” laughed Alyssa as she pressed a button on a remote, music instantly started blaring and the women cheered happily

Scott looked up at his sister as she walked into the kitchen, ten he looked up and saw  Miss Jacobs looking at him and wielding a rolled up news paper “Shit!” he shouted as he stumbled back, he fell off the table a split second before the paper landed with a loud POP, followed by a loud thud.

“You get him there Beverly?” Asked Alyssa with a drunken giggle

Miss Jacobs stood back up shakily and laughed “yep!”

Scott landed on a soft, sloped surface and rolled. When he managed to stand he was confused by what he saw, he was in some sort of cave like area, it smelled strange, and the walls and floor were all smooth and glossy. “What the hell?” he said aloud

He leaned forward and could see the couch, and was even more confused, then suddenly he understood. “Oh shit I’m in one of their shoes!” he screamed as he tried in vain to climb out

Frantically he tried to remember what kind of shoes the women had been wearing, but he could only remember Miranda’s black sneakers, he shuddered at the still too vivid memory. Then someone sat on the couch above him “Oh no.” he gasped

Sitting over him barefoot was Jamie….

End Notes:

Alan remains trapped, and Scott is in a prison he finds no less horriying will either of them escape in time?

Alan's Nightmare by Antman81
Author's Notes:

Alan's night just keeps getting worse and worse.....

Alan couldn’t have been more miserable, he was nearly buried in ashes and cigarette butts now as the women continued smoking and drinking, and now he could barely hear himself think over the blaring music.

He looked up as Beverly, Jamie, and Alyssa lit up again and sighed  “seriously come on ladies how much nicotine do you need?”

It was getting harder to successfully dodge when they ashed there cigarettes now due to the many cigarette butts boxing him in, and Alan was getting exhausted too. Plus he would frequently slip on little piles of ash.

He failed to dodge a particularly large clump of ash from Jamie, when he finally managed to get free he looked up just in time to see Miss Jacobs lowering the burning tip of her cigarette towards him as she sent a particularly thick cloud of smoke down on him. He tried to run, but he was still mostly buried in the ashes Jamie had buried him under,  he slipped and screamed as she pressed the tip down burning and crushing his legs as she stubbed out her cigarette. The butt fell away from him, although he was too busy screaming to notice.

Breathing heavily he looked up to see Alyssa knocking a huge clump of ash not too far from him her mouth formed into an ‘o’ “Please no more” he begged as she exhaled smoke down on him.

Alan was crying the smoke and ash were burning his eyes and throat, and Beverly had reduced his legs to a charred and mangled mess. Looking around he saw Jamie stubbing her cigarette out as Miranda and Beverly each lit one.

Then he looked back at Alyssa and saw her lowering her tip towards him “No more!” he begged as she sent a huge clump of ash down on him burying him.

The ashes from his stepmothers cigarette filled his mouth and nose. He struggled to wipe it away just managing to clear a spot in time to see Miranda place her cigarette in one of the notches the tip falling just beside him. The thick tip smoke curled around him relentlessly he could just see that she got up and left, he could feel the heat from the tip as it burned closer to him. His clothes and skin were beginning to burn he was coughing to hard too scream. She finally removed her cigarette and he looked up at Alyysa who was lighting a new cigarette off of the one she had just finished “please, kill me!” he begged her

Without a glance she reached down and stubbed out her cigarette on his outstretched arm.

Alan whimpered he only had one arm now, courtesy of Beverly and Alyssa. Beverly blew more smoke at him as Miranda buried him under more hot ash. He barely managed to clear his face before she did it again. Flailing wildly he cleared his face again and saw Miranda twisting her cigarette out on his dead legs. Beverly was lighting a new cigarette off her old one she dropped it still burning near his head. He tried in vain to use his good arm to drag himself away as Alyssa and Jamie continued blowing smoke down on him.

Jamie finished her cigarette and stubbed it out on Alan’s remaining arm He looked up at Alyssa who was taking a final drag on her cigarette she sent a long plume of smoke down an him as she dropped the still burning butt across his chest, slowly it burned down until the fire consumed him.


He reappeared in the hallway and shuddered “I don’t wanna do this any more” he moaned as he stood up and looked out into the living room. He didn’t see Scott, but already he knew that he had come back too “three lives, and I know we’re both down by at least one.” he said aloud suddenly an idea occurred to him as he watched the women passing around more beer, “yeah, that might just work!” he said as he ran down the hallway away from the partiers

End Notes:

Finally free of that hell Alan seems to have a new idea will it work? and what about Scott?

Scott and Jamie by Antman81
Author's Notes:

Scott's night isn't getting any better...

Scott was terrified he knew he was in his sister’s high heels and he needed to escape before she put them back on, he had actually made some progress by licking his hands to help them stick to the smooth sole of the shoe, granted he hated having to lick them again knowing he was also licking traces of his sisters foot sweat off of them, but it beat being trapped. He had made it halfway and looked up and notice she was gone again, “ok I can take a quick breather” he told himself

He caught his breath and licked his hands again ready to climb when a shadow passed over him, looking up he saw Jamie standing over him looking across the room “I think I have some in the trunk of my car!” she shouted as she raised her foot

Scotts eyes went wide as he watched her slip on her other shoe then her other foot came up “no Jamie look down I’m in your shoe”

He tried to make himself slide back down to the toe of her shoe hoping for a slim shot at mild safety, but he was too slow and her foot came down on him with a plop!

To his further dismay, he found  he wasn’t crushed but instead simply trapped under her foot, as she wobbly walked out to her car he hoped she would kick the shoes back off as she went back inside, it was hot, sweaty and smelled awful. He heard the trunk open and the pressure on him eased as she leaned forward then heard his sister say “what the hell is in my shoe?” he felt a rush of joy as she slid the shoe with him in it off and dumped him onto the ground.
He looked up at his towering sister and smiled “Jamie it’s me Scott, you gotta help me!”

She slid her shoe back on as she leaned down close to him “What is that?” she asked

Scott tried yelling at her again “Jamie it’s me Scott!” he said as he looked up she took a drag of her cigarette and blew smoke on him as she leaned closer, Scott began coughing and waving his hands.

Jamie laughed “oh so you like feet but not smoke eh little bug?” she asked taking another drag before blowing more smoke on him. She slowly lowered the burning end of the cigarette towards him the at the last second dropped it. The burning end narrowly missed him but the butt rolled on top of him. Jamie laughed and stood up. “Sorry little bug but burning cigarette butts are dangerous!” she giggled

He struggled to get out from under it as his sisters foot positioned itself overhead “Jamie please <cough> don’t!” he pleaded

Jamie smiled as she brought her foot down on the cigarette bug and the disgusting little bug that had dared get in her shoe twisting her foot she made sure both cigarette and bug were quite dead. The n she grabbed the two cases of beer from her trunk and headed back inside


Scott reappeared as before in the hall, the smell of smoke still stron in his nostrils and now he wouldn’t be able to look at his sister the same way again either, A second after that thought entered his head he watched his giantess sister walk by carrying two cases of beer still laughing at his demise. She set the cases down on the table and kicked her heels off again. Scot shook his head, the shoe he was in was on it’s side, had he not been noticed, and lived he would have been able to escape. He flopped down and cried, first his girlfriends mother, then his own sister had not only thought he was a bug but had thoroughly enjoyed crushing him.

“I give up!” he shouted

Jessica and Allison looked at the tiny screaming man they trotted back to the bedroom and Allison made a slight gesture, they pretended to be surprised when he reappeared in the jar. “Gave up did you? How many times did you die?” Jessica asked

“twice, my girlfriend’s mother and my sister both stepped on me without a second thought, I can’t do that again, please. Just make it stop.” he cried as he curled up in a ball

End Notes:

Scott has surrendered but Alan is still trying to win......

Alan and Beverly by Antman81
Author's Notes:

Alan tries to make contact....

Alan climbed to the top of t he bathroom counter and raised his arms in triumph he was certain that he could fashion some kind of sign using the various objects up here, he looked around, it was hard to tell what might be of use in the dark although it wasn’t long before the lights came on. Miss Jacobs, Beverly as he had now learned her name was, staggered past and quickly plopped down on the toilet he cautiously stood on the edge of the counter nearest her and shouted “Miss Jacobs! Hey Beverly over here help me!”  but she didn’t seem to see him or hear him.

He turned around and looked for something anything to get her attention, he saw a large plastic tube and smile “That should amplify my voice!” he said as she raced towards, he stood in it and shouted again “Beverly, hey over here hello!” it was hard to see her now but it seemed she was looking around for something “Here on the counter in this pink tube thingy!” he shouted again.

She seemed to be looking his way now and she said “oh there you are!”

He was delighted as she reached for him, as she picked it up he fell backwards into a soft white wall. “wait a minute…” he said warily , he looked back at the opening he had come through, then back at the white wall, “No it can’t be!” he shouted

As he looked through the odd shaped opening he couldn’t see Beverly’s face, no he was much lower “Oh Shit he said as he was plunged forward into darkness ”No Beverly please I’m in here don’t-”

But Beverly couldn’t hear him, and his pleas were cut off as she pressed on the applicator putting the tampon in it’s place.

Alan was suffocating, he tried to maneuver down the tampon towards freedom, but between the heat, the humidity and lack of fresh air he soon blacked out.

As Beverly washed her hands she felt the oddest sensation it felt as if something were moving about inside her, then just as suddenly as it began it stopped. She shrugged chalking it up to her imagination, and headed back into the hall.

Alan stood shakily to his feet he looked out into the living room at the women and shook his head “It’s impossible their drunk and…’ he turned around planning to surrender to his stepsister and beg for mercy, his path was blocked by a titanic foot, he stared at the red toenails peeking over the toes, the glossy black straps of the high heel, he looked up and saw Beverly looking at him.
She was smiling at him drunkenly, “hello little bug!” she said as Alan felt a wave of dread wash over him “Do you like my pretty feet?” as she said this she leaned her foot forward giving him a better view of her toenails.

Jessica and Allison were watching with great anticipation, as Alan began backing away from her

“oh are you gonna run away from me?” she asked sweetly “go ahead, you won’t get far, but go ahead.” her voice had a sinister edge to it

Alan stared up at her unsure of what to do, meanwhile the girls were watching with mounting excitement.

“I just love the way you little ones feel as you crunch and pop under my feet…’ She was saying her smile growing more and more sinister, “I like to savor it, pressing down nice and slow, it makes me feel so powerful.”

Alan turned and broke into a run but Beverly quickly walked past him turning around to look back at him “you know, it’s rude to walk away from someone who is talking to you, I think you need to be punished!” in a soft almost seductive voice.

Alan was too scared to move as he watched the crazed woman raise up her foot, he looked up at the sole of her high heel as she positioned it over him, he was trying to scream but couldn’t Jessica and Allison were grinning with sadistic glee as the watched the smirking woman slowly bring her foot down, “right now you can’t move, if I lift my foot even a little you might just be able to run…” she continued “but if I press just a little…”

Alan felt the giantesses weight slowly increasing he grunted as his rib cage began to strain under her weight. “by now your little body is beginning to break, your probably in a great amount of pain, if I leave you know you’ll be too move and one of my friends would have to finish you off, lucky for you I want you all too myself!”

The weight increased more Alan screamed in pain as his ribs began to break “Yes! Yes!” Beverly moaned slightly the two invisible teens looked at each other “what a freak!” mouthed Allison, “I know, I love it!” Jessica mouthed back, Allison nodded and they looked back at Beverly

“And with a little more pressure…” there was a wet crunch and her foot was flat on the floor She moved her foot and smiled “was it as good for you as it was for me little one?” she cooed, then walked back to the living room, the girls watched as she leaned back contentedly  in the recliner and lit a cigarette. They shook their heads at each other and headed back to the bedroom. Allison made another little gesture and Scott woke up, just then Lana appeared in the jar alive but clearly shaken.

End Notes:

Well the game seems to be over, so waht do the two teens ahave in store for their victims?

Their fates are sealed by Antman81
Author's Notes:

Scott and lan learn the basics of their fates...

“well looks like you both failed miserably, now Scott here gave up he still has one life left but you Alan, lost all three, we decided that since Scott surrendered and accepted his fate we would give him a tiny little reward, you’re not going to suffer the way we had originally planned, we are willing to take pain off the table, now you get one request, that doesn’t mean we’ll do it but we won’t just deny it for kicks either ok?”

Scott moaned “I don’t wanna die anymore, but…”

Allison cut him off “Ok, no more dying, now are you ready to accept your fate?”

Scott started to say something then nodded

With a soft ‘whoosh’ he vanished from the jar

“now as for you Alan, you are tonight’s clear loser, an buddy you are screwed!” Allison said smiling at him

Alan stood up defiantly and shouted “kill me you bitches, I don’t care how do your worst!”

Allison laughed and said “Oh trust me, it will be my worst!”

Jessica leaned over the jar “We thought about your punishment all night, and we though what is the one thing Alan hates most?”

Alan felt a deep sense of dread passing over him

“and then we thought, it has to be something that isn’t just a one shot deal, something that would allow you to be savagely punished again and again and again?” Allison added

Then Jessica grinned a truly evil grin “and while I was sitting out in the living room watching the other women partying something happened that gave me a wonderful idea, see mom’s birthday is on Sunday, and I just so happened to pick up the best gift idea ever!”

Alan tried to think, ‘what could have possibly happened that would give these crazy women a gift idea?’

“So I asked Allison if it was something she could pull off and she said yes!” Jessica said grinning

Alan looked up at the two sadistic teens, “what are you going to do just tell me!”

“I’ll tell you part, see Jamie had this little gold cigarette case that mom just loved, and I thought hey I can get rid of you and give mom a gift I know she’ll love!” Jessica explained

“But that’s not the best part, no you’ll find that out later!” Allison said as she poured Alan into her hand

Alan felt his body contort painfully in Allison’s hand, moments later he was in darkness as they sealed him in gift wrap. Whatever they had in store he was certain it was going to be awful.



Scotts vision slowly cleared he wasn’t sure where or even what he was, but he quickly guessed he was in the living room again, he could tell he was laying on his side. Slowly everything came into focus, as it did he became fully aware of his new body he could feel his legs were rigid and unable to bend he could smell a faint scent of feet, and he had an oddly familiar taste in his mouth “OH NO!” his mind screamed.

No sooner had the thought hit him than he was moved into an upright position, his worst fear was realized as he saw his sister towering over him, “I’m gonna go get my other pack of cigarettes be right back!” she shouted to the others as she slid he foot into his mouth. As she stood Scott groaned under her immense weight. The smell and taste of her foot were almost overpowering, he could feel the heat from it seeping into his body. If he had been able he would have cried, looking up his sisters legs at her panties, unable to look away. 

As she walked she looked down at him and said “weird I could swear these shoes just got a lot more comfortable. Works for me I look damn good in them!”

When she got back in the house she didn’t kick him off, Scott stayed wrapped around his sisters foot for the rest of the night. When she finally got home she walked into her apartment and finally kicked him off, unable to look away he watched as she slipped out of her clothes, and soon stood naked over him. Scott whimpered at the site not wanting to see this, but helpless.

She disappeared into the bathroom and reemerged after taking a shower, she picked him up as she sat on the bed, a lit cigarette dangling from her lips “I know I’m not crazy you did get more comfortable tonight but why?”

Scott tried in vain to reach his sister “Jamie a witch turned me into your shoe, please help me!” he soon realized he didn’t need t breath to smell when she blew smoke at him, had he been able he would have held his breath instead he was forced to smell all of it, but at least it overpowered the foot smell he thought.

He heard her door open and his sister looked up “I’m in here!” she yelled

As she placed him on the floor he watched a beautiful woman walk in, she was a bit shorter that Jamie, with real short brown hair, she was definitely athletic and had a great pair of tits “Damn sis your roommate is hot!” he voicelessly declared

Then to his shock they shared a passionate kiss “Hello sexy!” the other woman said

“Kim you have got to try these shoes on, I swear they are unbelievably comfortable!” Jamie said pointing at Scott

“really?” she said kicking off her own shoes

“Oh boy…” thought Scott.

Kim stood over him and Scott wished she were wearing a skirt instead of blue jeans, although her tank top was way hot. She slipped her foot into Scott and he shuddered, she had clearly been wearing her shoes all day, her foot was extremely hot, and moist, the smell and taste would have made Scott pass out if he had been able.

“wow they are comfortable!” Kim said “how do I look in them?” she asked as she shifted her weight onto Scott, he was in hell he decided the weight just pushed everything over the top.

“so sexy!” Jamie said

“Not as sexy as you!” Kim replied kissing her as she stepped out of them “in fact I’m going to take a shower, when I get out I don’t wanna see you wearing anything but those shoes!”

Jamie smiled and said “deal!’

Scott watched helplessly as his sister stood naked over him smiling as she slipped him on, she happily danced around the apartment blissfully unaware of the torment she was subjecting her brother to. Moments later Kim’s shower ended, he stared in awe as she emerged naked and beckoned for Jamie.

“wait please take me off!” he silently pleaded as his sister did a slow sexy walk to the bedroom “Please I don’t wanna see this!” he cried.

But she didn’t, he was forced to watched his sister making love to another woman, and as he felt her toes curl up inside him as she moaned in pleasure he wondered how it could possibly be any worse….

End Notes:

Scott has learned the sorrow of his fate but what awaits Alan?

 

Alan learns his terrible fate by Antman81
Author's Notes:

Like the title says....

Alan awoke to movement, he wasn’t sure how long it had been, he was unable to sleep and he had been in pitch darkness since his transformation. Suddenly he saw light Alyssa was towering over him, her face awash in joy “oh Jessica it’s gorgeous!” she said softly running her hands over his body

“Oh I’m so glad you like I overheard you tell Jamie how much you liked hers!” Jessica said happily.

“Alyssa it’s me Alan, they turned me into this thing help me!” he tried to scream

Despite his cries Alan soon felt himself being opened, his vision shifted so he was till looking at Alyssa, he saw her pull a pack of cigarettes out of her purse as she grinned at Jessica “Oh I live it I’m going to start using it right away!” she said

Alan watched as his stepmother began taking cigarettes from her pack, then he felt them sliding into place inside him. When she was done she clasped him shut and gave him a shake

“oh don’t worry mom, that thing is crush resistant, waterproof, scratch proof, and not only does it keep the contents from moving but, it actually helps your cigarettes keep their flavor longer, so they taste better!” Jessica said grinning at her former stepbrother as his mother turned him over in her hands

Alan could smell the tobacco inside him and wondered if that was what Jessica and Allison had meant by his fate being so much worse.

“Alyssa please these things stink, come on help me!” he tried again, but he still went unheard, he was dropped into his stepmothers purse and wondered what would happen if she quit smoking, or when she was gone.

The day crept along as he listened to the festivities, he felt somewhat sad that no one had asked where he was. Then he felt his stepmothers hands on him again. She popped him open and as she slid out a cigarette Alan knew what the girls had meant. He was no longer the case, he felt tall and thin, two of his stepmothers fingers were gripped around his neck, her thumb pressed into his face, he heard the cigarette case click closed, then he felt himself being turned upside down, her thumb moved and he found himself looking down into the purse, he watched as she rummaged for her lighter.

“oh no, no, no, anything but that!” He screamed as he realized what he now was




Jessica and Allison exchanged glances as they watched Alyssa pull a cigarette from the special case they had given her, they tried not to stare at the cigarette as she pressed her thumb into the filter, then she held it over her purse as she searched for her lighter and tried not to laugh, Allison had made it so they could both hear his pleas and they were loving every second of it, yes this was all going too well they thought.

Alan watched as his stepmothers other hand found the lighter,, then he watched helpless as he was raised to his stepmothers lips “Noooo Alyssa please don’t smoke me, it’s Alan, please don’t do this!”

He was plunged into darkness as he felt Alyssa’s lips wrap around his face he screamed as Alyssa brought the flame to his feet, then the overpowering smell of smoke, as he coughed and gasped in the smoke he suddenly realized he wasn’t in pain, he could feel the heat of the fire but it felt like when your leg goes asleep and tingles, uncomfortable yes but not painful.

With her every drag Alan was smothered by her smoke, doubly so when she exhaled over the filter, at the moment he was being wagged about as she talked while holding him in her lips “You know I could swear this is the best cigarette I’ve ever had! I mean I’m sure it’s a placebo thing but…..” she took a long drag and knocked the ash into the ashtray, Alan thought it felt odd when she did that, he just simply couldn’t feel those parts anymore. “…..I don’t care because it’s sooo good!” Alyssa smiled.

Jessica laughed “Mom I think I should drive us hoe you’re hammered again!”

“yeah I guess so, come on let’s go, I can drink for free at home!” she said happily

The girls walked behind her and whispered as they watched her continued smoking Alan

“You think he knows when she puts him out he goes right back to being the case?” Allison asked

“Nope, it’ll be a fun surprise for him, and us,  oh here we go!” Jessica giggled pointing ahead

Alan was miserable, he smelt like a dirty filter and his stepmother was still joyfully puffing away on him, unaware of the torment he was being put through. Finally he felt himself falling, he saw a shadow surround him and knew Alyssa was about to step on him, he grunted in pain as her weight flattened his body, he wondered why they had blocked pain from being smoked but not being put out, as she twisted her foot he could feel himself tearing against the concrete.

Suddenly there was no pain or pressure. Alan sighed “It’s finally over!” he said, suddenly his vision returned, he was back in his stepmothers purse, it rapidly dawned on him the full extent of his punishment, From now on whenever his step mother smoked a cigarette that came from that case it would be him, he let out a long terrified scream.

Allison and Jessica laughed, they drove home smiling as Alyssa continued to admire the cigarette case “I’m using this all the time and that’s all there is to it!” she murmured

Later that night the girls were sitting in the living room, Beverly was back and the four of them were watching TV.

Beverly was admiring the cigarette case as Alyssa finished a cigarette “It’s beautiful Alyssa really”

She reached into her purse and pulled out a pack, then frowned when it was empty She held up the cigarette case and asked “Do you mind?”

Allison and Jessica both snapped their eyes to Alyssa “Go ahead!” she smiled as she finished putting out her cigarette


Alan was trembling, he had hoped he would start getting used to being smoked by Alyssa, he shouted “No please!“ as he felt the case open again then felt a moment relief when he saw it was Beverly who opened the case. But that relief died when she pulled a cigarette out, and he found himself in her grip.

“No!” he shouted as she raised him to her lips “No Beverly please no!” he begged as she lit him

Then the girls smiled as Alyssa pulled a cigarette “What the hell?” Alan screamed from Alyssa hand “no it’s impossible, no! I can see Beverly smoking and I know she finished me, how can I be Alyssa’s at the same time!?”

“I’ll be right back.” said Beverly as her phone rang, she stepped out the back door and closed it, Alyssa set’ her cigarette down in the ashtray and left a moment later the bathroom door closed.

Allison leaned in and whispered to Alan, “and now you know, if a woman smokes a cigarette that come out of you, even if it’s at the same time you have to be that cigarette!”

“which reminds me” said Jessica as Alyssa came back into the living room “Mom, can me and Allison have a cigarette?” she asked

“NOOOO!” screamed Alan as Alyssa took a drag on him

“neither one of us has had one in days!” added Allison

Alyssa rolled her eyes and handed them the case “Take two, I have plenty!”

Beverley came back in and flopped down an the love seat “Alyssa I” Alyssa laughed and tossed her the case, ok ladies seriously don’t bother asking just go ahead. As Jessica took a drag on her first cigarette in days she smiled, the sound of four Alan’s pleading for mercy, going equally ignored, and unheard.

End Notes:

All four men have had their fates sealed, but it's not quite over....

Two months later by Antman81
Author's Notes:

We check back in two months later and see how everyone is coping....

Two months later Jessica was sitting in her room reading a book, Alan was pleading for mercy still, she took a long drag on him and exhaled saying “Sorry Alan but I love smoking as is but when my cigarette can beg for mercy, that’s just too much fun!” she wriggled her toes inside her shoe, she had worn Martin almost every day since except the days he was borrowed by Allison and of all people Alyssa. She smiled Alyssa had asked for a pair like them and had even mentioned that the left shoe seemed particularly comfy.

Beside her sat Allison likewise reading she took Alan from Jessica and took a drag before handing him back giggling at his pleas “He’s been smoked over a thousand times by dozens of different women, and still he begs, and it never gets old!” she laughed

“You do good work, we wanted him to suffer every time just as much as the first time, and boy does he, although I did feel a bit bad for him when Jamie smoked him and put him out by stepping on him with Scott” Jessica smiled back

“Oh that reminds me, my mom borrowed Martin and did the same thing!” Allison laughed

“Yeah my mom does that too, I felt bad for Martin at first especially when she did it like ten time in one day, but apparently he doesn’t care the way he see’s it, it was Alan who got them into this mess in the first place so he sees it as kind of a indirect revenge.” Jessica said smiling



“I think Martin just kind of accepted his fate, I mean come on he’s one in demand pair of shoes, oh that reminds me, my mom wants to borrow him Saturday by the way she’s pulling a double so she’ll be on her feet for like 12 hours!” Allison said

“ok” said Jessica then she laughed “are you letting her borrow Kendal too?” she asked

“hell yeah she get’s crazy tips when she wears him!” Allison laughed


Martin listened to the conversation above, he had in fact accepted his new position in life sure it was unpleasant, but it was growing on him, he wasn’t too crazy about the upcoming 12 hour shift but he’d manage.. If he could smile he would have, despite the circumstances he was well treated each of the women who wore him loved the way he felt too much to abuse him too much, and hell Allison’s mom looked so much like Allison he sometimes couldn’t tell them apart except by their voices and smells, though oddly enough they tasted similar. As Jessica stood up and walked he was relieved how used to her weight he had become, he wondered if Scott had adapted to his position yet.

Wrapped tightly around Allison, Kendal groaned upon hearing about the 12 hour shift, unlike Martin he had not been able to cope with being passed around the way he was. It had gotten so the girls made him and Martin unable to talk to each other, where as Kendal was starting to hate the women who abused them Martin was settling in and would defend them at times. The girls walked into the living room where Alyssa and Allison’s mom, ‘Stephanie’ if he remembered right, were puffing away on their own Alan’s he watched as Jessica and Allison each lit up their own and sat down, as he listened to four Alan’s pleading for mercy that just wasn’t coming he realized, it could be much worse.

Scott wasn’t entirely unhappy at the moment, he was being worn by Kim, even though 99% of the time he was on Jamie’s feet. He hadn’t really gotten used to the set up yet, he knew from briefly talking to Martin those rare occasions he saw him that it was possible but, Martin had the luxury of being on the feet of people like Jessica, Jamie and Kim tended to be harder on their shoes particularly him once they discovered he could take a seemingly endless amount of abuse, “And they are just sooo comfortable I can’t believe high heels can feel this good!” Jamie was always saying it was winter now and that on icy days he got to stay home though if it was merely frosty Jamie had little to no problem wearing him he was also happy that they were sitting at the moment Kim was in the passenger seat as Jamie was driving, he liked the feel of the vibrations through the floor boards. Kim was staring at him and smiling slightly he felt a sense of dread, that smile meant he would be present for another wild round of weird sex, turned out she and his sister both had a foot fetish, he wondered what they would think if they knew what he really was, although something told them it would only make them like him more.

Alan was sobbing as once again his stepmother lit him, he couldn’t believe how many times he’d been smoked, he’d been just about every kind of cigarette he could think of, regulars, 100’s, 120’s,to many  brands to keep track of, menthols, other uniquely flavored. And to make matters worse Alyssa  was extremely generous with the cigarettes she had about twenty coworkers who regularly enjoyed him, plus her non work friends, Jessica and Allison of course, even strangers got in on it. Beverly particularly seemed to enjoy smoking him, more so than anyone else he could think of, often she would take several of him out at a time ‘for the road’ part of him suspected she knew and loved knowing he was suffering at her whim. He had lost all sense of time, being in several places at once had that effect especially when it was his single consciousness in all of them, although he was glad they had made it so men couldn’t smoke him. Alyssa was putting him out now, but he couldn’t relax, Jessica’s mom was lighting him again, and he could see Jessica and Allison walking his way he knew it would likely never end, Allison had told him that as long as women smoked he would be in one of their possessions,  and given that all smoking related diseases (as well as most other diseases) had been cured and had 100% effective vaccinations courtesy of NanoGeniCorp he knew that he was unlikely to see an end to his nightmare anytime soon.

End Notes:

Almost at the end

Six years later by Antman81
Author's Notes:

We check back again, this time it's six years later and the girls recieve an offer to work for one of the most powe companies in the world.

Six years later

Jessica and Allison hauled the last of their thing into their new house, Alyssa smiled at her daughter as she came back into the living room “I’m so proud of you girls!” she smiled
 
Jessica smiled back at her mom “I know mom, you’ve only said so like a thousand times”

Her mom pulled the gold cigarette case out of her front pocket “here I want you to have it, graduation present!” she said smiling

Jessica took the case and smiled at her mom “You shouldn’t have!” she said

Allison was repressing a smile she walked into her bedroom to let them have their moment, and so she could laugh at poor Alan’s unending bad luck

“well I should go” her mom said picking up her purse

Jessica opened the case and handed her mom a cigarette “one for the road” she smiled

She smiled as Alan begged not to be lit, over six years and the curses effect was as strong as day one

She waved good bye as she watched her mother back out of their drive way then cocked her head as another car pulled in.

To her surprise Beverly got out and came to the door

She opened the door and let Beverly in, she sat on the couch and asked “Is Allison here?”

Allison came out and looked at their unexpected guest, they both noticed how Beverly hadn’t seemed to age a day.

“I wanted to talk to you two, we’ve had our eyes on you for some time actually” she said

The two girls glanced at each other “Why us? And who’s ‘we‘?” Jessica asked

Beverly smiled “I work for NanoGeniCorp my job is to find and recruit women with special…. let’s say skills.”

The two girls sat down Beverly motioned for a cigarette Upon seeing Beverly Alan screamed particularly wildly Jessica repressed a smile, Beverly was a bit of a chain smoker and Alan knew from experience how long she could go.

Jessica took a cigarette of her own and slid the case to Allison who also took one. They both lit up exchanging curious glances at each other. They could barely hear their Alan’s over Beverly’s

“Actually I was originally planning on recruiting just you Allison, but these past few years you’ve really helped our dear Jessica come into her own as well…”

The two girls looked at each other again, was it possible Beverly somehow knew that Allison was a witch and that she had taught Jessica everything she knew? It was the only thing it could possibly be, but it wasn’t possible Beverly could know that could she?

Beverly raised her cigarette to her lips Allison and Jamie still had to repress a smile as they listened to the as yet unlit Alan begging for mercy “Please Beverly don’t smoke me please!“ he pleaded as she began striking her lighter she stopped and sighed “Alan, I’ve probably smoked you close to 150,000 times now and every single time as I raise you to my lips all I hear is “please Beverly don’t smoke me!” and what happens huh? I go…” she paused and lit him “And do you know why Alan? Because you’re a cigarette and like it or not it’s your job to be smoked, although I must say it makes smoking so much more enjoyable when your cigarette is begging you not to wouldn’t you agree ladies?” Jessica and Allison stared at Beverly in disbelief

Slowly they started to smile then it was as if the tension broke, Jessica took a drag from her cigarette and laughed “it does seem to make them taste better”

Allison shook her head “You know I turned a couple of hapless goons into cigarettes, but none of the were as fun to smoke as Alan!” she took a long drag to punctuate her point.

“Well,” said Beverly “I take it you’re on board then ?”


The two girls nodded

Jessica looked at Beverly “just one question, I thought NanoGeniCorp was some kind of medical technologies firm, why would they need us?”

Beverly smiled “That is the public face yes, but you’ll be working for our true purpose…”

“which is?” Allison asked

Beverly smiled again “among other things finding creative ways of punishing any man who dares mistreat a woman, much like you did to Martin there,” She said pointing at Jessica’s feet “or poor little Kendal who I believe is with your mom right Allison?”

Allison nodded smirking

“And let’s not forget Scott, funny story, Jamie actually married one of our employees, and when she found out about Scott, well let’s just say she send her most sincere thanks!”

Jessica and Allison laughed at that

“And last but certainly not least, my personal favorite, little Alan” as she said this she lit a fresh new version of him,  he of course was still making a vain effort to beg her not to, which only made them all laugh

“Actually, I showed Alan to Beth, told her it was your idea Jessica, and with your current abilities she wants you working directly for her, loves your mean streak.”  Beverly laughed

Jessica looked from Beverly to Allison and back again “Wait what about Allison?” she asked

“Beth already assumed you were a package deal, so what do you say?”

“We look forward to it!” they said in unison

End Notes:

This particular story ends here, but rest assured, this isn't the las we've heard from them!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3124