A Matter of Taste by DollsizeHarlequin
Summary:

!Furry Story!

Two ex-school pals meet up to see if they can spark up their old friendship and decide to do it over lunch at one of the friend's workplaces. Things don't go so well between them however.

The first part of an experimental story idea, kind of like a Choose Your Own Adventure kinda story. The next chapters will be split between TWO stories because you will get to choose who is shrunk, Harley or Aylia!

Now Finished with ALL options available - up to 6 unique stories in one, you get to decide which one you read! :D


Categories: Furry, Teenager (13-19), BBW, Butt, Crush, Feet, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 22101 Read: 81294 Published: November 16 2012 Updated: November 24 2014

1. Contents Page by DollsizeHarlequin

2. A Reunion by DollsizeHarlequin

3. Harley Shrinks! by DollsizeHarlequin

4. Aylia Shrinks! by DollsizeHarlequin

5. Shrunk Aylia Death Ending by DollsizeHarlequin

6. Shrunk Aylia Life Ending by DollsizeHarlequin

7. Shrunk Harley - Death by DollsizeHarlequin

8. Shrunk Harley - Life Ending by DollsizeHarlequin

Contents Page by DollsizeHarlequin

I've had a few comments to say that working out the options on here is quite difficult in terms of selecting the correct chapter, instead finding they end up getting to something they dont like, so i thought i'd add this page to clear up the selections and show you which pages to go to for what ending  :)


Story Options for Shrinking Aylia:

-OR-

 

Story Options for Shrinking Harley:

-OR-

 

 

Hope that helps and clears up any confusion about how to get to the chapters. It was easier posting this to Deviant Art because I could just place option links at the end of each page but hopefully this will make it clearer for everyone reading it here.

Hope you enjoy!

Ems x

 

 

 

 

 

(The rest of this is just filler to make up the 500 word count required for me to post this as a seperate chapter.. which is a bit annoying as it makes this contents page look messy but i can understand why its there, you used to see a ton of stories with like 300-500 word chapters on here that were more like expanded ideas than stories really, so i guess its helped to clear those up a little bit and give authors a number to work towards... anyway, that should be about 500 now so i'll leave it at that and hope you go on to enjoy the rest of my story.. oh, wait, 475? really? dammit... hmmm, okay so the other day i was at the shops and there was this weird guy there who i think was -sniffing- the tinned food cans, like actually sniffing them... I kept wondering what the heck he was doing, like was he dyslexic and thought he might get a better idea of the contents by sniffing the can? I dunno, maybe he just wanted the ones which had rat pee on them or something, who know? The marvel of people-watching i guess, we shall never know what glorious stories may unfold from such a mysterious individual such as him...)

A Reunion by DollsizeHarlequin
Author's Notes:

At the end of this chapter, you will be able to choose who you wish to see shrink: Harley, or Aylia.

If you want to shrink Harley, Go straight on to Chapter Two (2)

If you want to shrink Aylia, Skip forwards to Chapter Three (3)

Enjoy!

A Matter of Taste


A Reunion

Sid's was a speciality restaurant which catered to both human and furry customers. The customers knew what to expect when they entered and the distinctive 'u-shape' of the restaurant meant that people who might be sensitive about some of the potential meals on offer could sit round the corner out of sight of those who preferred the more risqué dishes. Aylia had just finished mopping the floors at her friends restaurant, she had already cashed up from the breakfast rush and now she had cleaned up after it. It was a busy shift so she was always allowed to clock off just before the lunch time rush.

The dappled, black and white cow girl wiped the back of her wrist across her forehead and gave a huff of weariness. She looked up to the back of the counter to check the time, 12:30pm, finishing time. That gave her around an hour before she was due to meet the girl from school who had just moved back to town. Harley was a snow leopard Aylia knew a few years back, but at the final year of school they went their separate ways and never got in touch again after that. They were never particularly close, Harley was always getting her in trouble in the classes they sat near each other but for the most part the trouble was intended as good natured fun, and the leopard girl didn't seem to hang out with anyone else.

It wasn't long before the time passed and Aylia, sitting at the restaurant’s bar, felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned to the direction of the tap and found no-one there, pausing for a moment to second guess the light feeling she now wasn't so sure she felt. With a small huff she turned back to the glass of coke she had on the bar when something suddenly caught her attention In the corner of her eye...

“HEY AYLIA!” Harley cried excitedly, mere inches from the side of the cowgirl's head.

With a loud yell Aylia leapt to her feet, leaning back from the leopardess who grinned widely as she watched her old acquaintance trying to catch her breath.

“Whoa, chill out there, I don't wanna give you a heart attack!” Harley exclaimed, poking a finger into Aylia's side.

Aylia squirmed away from Harley's out thrust finger, uncomfortable with how deep she had been able to poke it into her soft torso. She wasn't sure if the poke was to emphasise her humour or if it was to indicate she thought Aylia's weight might have been instrumental to the heart attack.

“Whoa, you've put some pounds on aint'cha?” Harley giggled.

Aylia's jaw hung open in shock before she clenched her teeth in frustration giving a Harley a hard look as she tensed, but to her surprise Harley just stood grinning still until she stepped forward and draped her arm over Aylia's shoulders.

“Aww come on Aylia, don’t have a calf!” she said giggling again

Aylia gave a heavy huff and allowed herself to be lead by Harley over to their table, an arm still draped over her shoulders as the leopardess leaned on her lazily. The two pulled out their chairs to sit down, Aylia's eyes slid subtly up Harley’s body a slightly jealous sneer forming on her upper lip as she saw the athletically built girl hadn't gained a pound since high school.

The two girls had chosen their seats based on the fact it was in one of the spots where they could be served the appetiser dish that some might have found offensive. The seats they had chosen however was in the 'anything goes' area. They both eagerly scanned the menu, both girls quickly choosing their food and re-stacking the menus. Harley slid her chair back and turned back to Aylia.

“I gotta go to the little leopard's room, so I’ll order at the counter on the way past.” she said happily

Aylia nodded and told Harley what she wanted, though Harley had a hard time holding the look of distaste from her face as Aylia read out a list of vegetarian dishes.

It wasn't long before the girls food arrived, the chatter had been halting, the two of them finding it difficult to find subjects that interested them both, and some of Harley's jokes and jibes against Aylia hadn't gone down very well despite not having meant them badly. Aylia paused to look at one of the bowls that had been put down, seeing the things inside scrambling at the sides, trying to claw and crawl their way out over the edges. Little people, furry and human alike cried out for help as Harley simply looked down in glee at the meal in front of her.

“Awesome, i've always wanted to come to place that serves these things.” She spoke excitedly as she dipped her fingers into the bowl, making the tinies inside squeal in fright and fight each other to get away.

Harley grabbed one of the tines by his leg, he screamed and flailed, begging not to be eaten as he grabbed the wrist of a girl who was next to him. They both screamed and struggled, the girl desperately trying to get him to let her go but the man held on in desperate fear. Harley raised them both over her wide furry maw, salivating as she purred.

“hmmm, two for one!” she said and chuckled before opening her mouth, her tongue lolling forwards to accept her treat and without a moments hesitation lowered the pair still screaming into her mouth.

She paused for a moment and hummed in delight, her eyes closed as she savoured the wriggling things scrambling across her tongue, fighting through the pooling saliva as she could barely contain herself before the screams suddenly hit their crescendo and the two were flipped about before a gross mix of crunching and squelching sounded from her firmly clamped jaw. She paused just one more moment to let their juices flood over her tastebuds before she was ready to continue her meal, chewing and grinding them into a paste, their individual bodies no longer recognisable as they became one goey blob before they were sent into Harleys grumbling stomach.

“How the hell can you just eat live tiny people like that? That is utterly horrid!” Exclaimed Aylia. She was used to people occasionally ordering these things but almost always the customers killed the little things before eating them, and they never made such a show of enjoying them in such a perverse way.

“Oh lighten up! You're being such a bore! You know these things either deserve it or want it. They are suicide cases or death row lifers, its not like they're innocent in all this!” Harley exclaimed, irritated by Aylia's outburst.

Neither of the girls noticed one of the little men from the bowl make it over the edge by stepping on a fellow tiny's head in a desperate bid to survive. He ran to the edge of the table, staring down off the edge and going wide eyed in fear of the view that made him shiver to his core. He must have been a hundred feet off the ground by his comparison, he knew he wouldn't make it in one piece, if he lived at all! He turned as he heard the girls continue to argue and his heart sank as he saw the huge furry paw of the snow leopard skim across the table towards him, though she seemed unaware of his presence.

“I know they are there for a reason but it doesn't mean you have to be cruel to them or so barbaric in enjoying them.” She exclaimed with a huff.

Harley spread her hands as she readied her reply but stopped short as something tapped the back of her hand, distracting her as she turned to see what she had hit, just in time to see the body of a little wolf disappear over the edge. He plummeted to the ground tumbling as he went and landed hard on his legs, shattering them as he landed and bouncing somewhat before hitting the ground again. He lay screaming, clutching at his shattered limbs when suddenly a large furry face appeared above him looking down in a mix of curiosity and disappointment.

“See what you made me do now? I spilled one of the tinies!” Harley said accusingly as she shuffled to the side of her seat and swing one of her legs out from under the table.

The small wolf man watched helplessly as the huge leopardess swept her foot form under the table, her large black pads in stark contrast to her soft, downy looking fur, though the once white fur between her footpads had turned a mucky kind of grey colour where she had obviously been travelling on foot today. The toes flexed and stretched for second directly above him as he pleaded and screamed, then strangely began to raise up away from him. He thought he had been granted some kind of mercy before suddenly, at almost blinding speed the large plump toes came crashing down.

He had no time to register his fate before the hot soft pads of the leopardess crushed him into paste.

Aylia, concerned about Harley’s lack of reaction to the tiny she had dropped leaned forwards to check on where the little thing had gotten to

“Don’t let it get under the other tables, the restaurant will get into trouble if any of them get found outside.” She said as she noticed Harley's leg rise up alongside the table. She was just about to try and stop the leopardess with a shout but Harley was too quick and her foot slammed down, a resounding crack and a wet pop met Aylia's shock as a red splash mark sprayed out from around Harley's pads.


End of Chapter 1;

To see Harley shrink, Go straight on to Chapter 2

To see Aylia shrink, Skip ahead to Chapter 3

 

 

Enjoy!

Harley Shrinks! by DollsizeHarlequin

Chapter 2.1 – Shrunken Harley

 

The leopardess lifted her foot off the ground, a faint sloppy sound followed her paw with strands of the little victim still glued to her pads and trailing off the floor. With a small grimace Harley scraped her foot across the tiles of the restaurant floor then turned back to sitting at the table with Aylia staring at her, her mouth hung slightly open with a look of disbelief on her face.

“What?” Harley asked indignantly, genuinely not registering what she might have done wrong.

“Are you just gonna leave that down there?” Asked Aylia referring to the little messy stain that now adorned the floor she had only recently cleaned.

“Hey, I don’t get paid to clean up after myself, that's what tips are for!” Harley explained as she shrugged and picked up her drink, drawing a long gulp through the straw then drawing a sharp breath through her teeth as the cold of the drink set her teeth on edge, so casual in her manner that Aylia's nerves clenched somewhat at her arrogance.

“I have to work here you know, its people like me that have to work our butts off to keep these places clean for others to enjoy!” Aylia said with frustration.

Harley gave an almost vicious looking grin as she sat back in her seat and gave a huff of amusement, she gave brief consideration to what she was about to say but within an instant she had shrugged off her doubts and drawn a breath

“Doesn't look like you worked much of your butt off to me!” she said with a sweet chuckle “Besides if your so worried about it. Why not go get something to clean it up? Like you said, you work here.” She finished as she leaned forward and snatched another tiny from the bowl in front of her and tilted her head back, lightly tossing the little girl into her wet maw and snapping it shut behind her. She gave a soft purr as she rolled the morsel around her mouth and savoured it before swallowing it whole.

“Hmmm, sometimes it just feels good to gulp these things whole, it feels funny when they wriggle around inside you, besides, I hear it helps the digestion!” Sighed Harley.

Aylia was struggling with her anger, she needed to get away from this prissy self centred girl, needed to get some air. She stood up from her seat and stormed to the back of the counter, going through the staff door towards the kitchens then into the food stores where she knew there would be some paper towels or a cloth. She looked around for a second then saw what she was looking for, but as she turned to leave she stopped, her eye catching on the recharge stand that held the restaurant's shrinking device.

The bowl sat empty on the table, Harley sat back with her hands on the small bump that now sat near the top of her slender tummy. She had enjoyed the whole bowl to herself but thankfully she was still ready for her main meal. It had been a while since she had eaten particularly well owing to the fact she'd had bad luck with jobs and such recently and it was part of the reason why she had needed to move back to town.

She opened her eyes after allowing herself a contented sigh and noticed Aylia stood next to her with a grim look on her face, a bunch of tissue held in one hand as she stood next to the little red stain on the floor, she crouched down, absent mindedly mopping the slop off the floor as she carefully checked out who was about them, but in the area they were sat in order for Harley to have her treats there was nobody within eye line.

It was over in seconds. Harley was laid on the seat, still in the indentation of her own backside as the soft foam of the seat slowly re-inflated where the weight of her body was no longer enough to keep it pressed down. She blinked a few times trying to come to some sort of sense of what was happening when a shadow grew around her and a familiar black and white dappled face appeared in her view shelved by a large pair of breasts that looked as though they were barely being held above her by the fabric of a familiar t-shirt as Aylia leaned down over the top of the table.

Aylia smirked down at Harley, a surge of power and joy ran through her exciting her in ways she had never thought about before. Harley was getting shakily to her feet as the surface beneath her continued to rise and deform, her tail flicked from one way to the other as her reflexes fought to keep her upright. The giant cow fought hard to hold back her laughter as she rose back up to her full height, she knew Harley's mind must have been racing “Or at least as fast as her mind can move...” she thought with a sneer of derision.

“What the hell happened, why am I a tiny?” Harley called out to Aylia as she saw the huge girl still smirking down at her before the smile became a disgusted sneer.

“Ha, well, I thought you were such a small minded person Harley, that I would give you a body to match!” Said Aylia before letting herself give a small giggle, covering her mouth shyly with her hand as she realised just how much she was revelling in the power she felt coursing through her, and how much more she wanted to punish Harley now she had her essentially in her possession. This was however, the first time she had ever been in contact with a tiny. She had no idea what she could, or wanted to do with the little leopardess but as the seat finally came back to its full height the leathery surface retained the imprint of Harley’s butt.

A cruel grin spread across her lips when a sudden thought came to mind.

In the mean time Harley stood somewhat dumbstruck. She gazed around her surroundings from her vantage point on the cracked leather seat she had been sat on just a few seconds ago. The heat from her own body still radiated slightly from the material below her making her grimace slightly but it was the least of her troubles right now as she looked around, taking in her field of view. She could make out people on other tables over the other side of the restaurant, but only their legs and bodies, the massive ceiling of the table above her hid them from their shoulders up.

The seat was like massive red field to her, the false ceiling that was the underside of the table had old blobs of gum stuck to it that seemed to be the size of her torso as she figured she must have been shrunk to roughly 3 or 4 inches in height. “Aylia must have used the appetiser setting...” she thought grimly to herself as her eye line fell on her former friends thighs stood by her seat. They travelled up to her soft looking slightly bulging tummy above which extended the huge ledge of her breasts almost blocking the chilling smirk that spread into a grin as Harley finally made eye contact with Aylia.

“So Harley, you seem to be the expert around here, how much of my butt do you think I worked off cleaning up your mess huh?” Aylia gave a sly smile and placed her hands on her hips, standing to one side with her hips thrust out slightly in a cocky stance. She felt warm and tingly as she watched the speechless look of fear on her new tiny's face.

“I don’t.. What? I don’t understand, Aylia what the hell have you done! This is illegal! I have rights! I....” Harley’s cries suddenly became weak and tapered rapidly off as her eyes widened and her jaw worked up and down autonomously as she stuttered silently.

Aylia had stepped suddenly forwards, obviously not interested in holding off to hear what her little captive had to say, she leaned forwards once more to place her hands on the surface of the table and swung her hips around towards the chair, lowering herself as she did so. She paused as her rear hovered over the middle of the seat where she knew little Harley was.

“Here, take a better look, it might help you make up your mind!” Aylia said with a laugh, looking over her shoulder as though she might be able to see her target but all she could see was the soft rounded shape of her ass pushing at the fabric of her cargo trousers. She paused a second longer, savouring the thrill of the moment before with a small shudder of excitement she let herself drop down.

Harley could barely draw a breath to continue her objections to what Aylia had done to her as the massive form of Aylia's body suddenly began to shift with startling speed towards her. She wanted to run, scream, shout, hide, anything but give in to the fear that currently routed her to the spot. Her legs felt like lead as she moved to run but fell after just a step as the spongy surface beneath her threw her balance and she toppled to the ground. A series of deep loud thuds echoed about the space under the table and the thick tree-like lengths of Aylias thighs appeared in front of where Harley lay.

The small leopardess looked up only to find the large round rear end of her former friend protruding out above her from the tops of the legs which now acted like meaty walls between her and the front of the seat. A deep shadow formed all around her as the wide rump paused only feet in her perspective from her body, she could only crawl on her belly to try and make any distance away from the threat which loomed over her but it wasn't enough, she heard the mocking tones from the bovine above before suddenly the light was cut off, as was any chance of air as the girl suspended over her dropped onto her whole body.

The pressure was intense, Harley wanted to scream out in pain but it was impossible as the tons of crushing weight threatened to flatten her out of existence. Her saving grace was also adding to her hell, the spongy cushion underneath her and the soft round rear that pressed down on her from on top was building immense heat. Her lungs pounded with pain as they struggled to draw in air enough to keep her alive but even that was tainted with the musk of Aylia's body from where she had not had a chance to change out of her work clothes after a busy morning.

Aylia blushed heavily as she felt the little lump of her former friend just about able to twitch and push up against her cheek, she giggled into her hand as she covered her mouth bashfully but as she sat back and shifted her weight the movements were crushed into stillness. She looked about the surface of the table to see what there was left of the girl's starters but saw that Harley's bowl of tinies was empty. Leaning across the table her weight shifted once more and a little desperate gasp erupted from beneath her followed by another bought of desperate wiggling.

“Greedy little bitch! How did you manage to finish that entire bowl in the time it took me to clean up your mess?” Aylia exclaimed, reaching for her plate of salad and bringing it to the place in front of her so she could carry on eating.

Harley felt like her body was going to float away for a moment when Aylia shifted forwards but realised the pain in her lower half never let up from the crushing feeling. She dragged in a ragged breath of warm, sweaty air as she coughed and tried to claw herself clear, her hands slipping on the moist surface of the seat leather below her as she gave a couple of scared sobs before suddenly the awful weight of the girl above her came rolling back up her body. Like some terrifying press of a huge heavy pillow Aylia's rear threatened to squeeze her like a tube of toothpaste, but instead engulfed her once more in the sweltering pitch black confines.

As Aylia sat back in her seat, she realised her friend must have managed to move or had turned underneath her while she reached forward, because she suddenly felt like the small girl was much less comfy to use as her cushion. She gave a mild huff of irritation as she placed both hands on the table in front of her and once more leaned herself forwards, this time raising herself up a little off the seat. Harley only briefly wondered what was going to happen next but didn't have long to wait or even feel the relief of the weight finally being removed from her completely.

Suddenly the cheek she had been under came back down and she once again screamed and began her struggles, but this time it merely pinned her underneath the giant girl. Harley continued to squirm but it was less panicked and more confused as to what was going on, but before she had any real time to wonder the pressure above became a little firmer, then shifted to one side. The tiny leopardess cried out in fear and pain as her limbs were wound painfully around each other and she found herself rolled like a toy between the massive rump above her and the firm but springy seat below.

She rolled once, twice, three times and was dumped on her back to groan in pain, taking the first chance she could get to try and painfully shift her tangled limbs and draw in some much needed air. The image of the giant ass that was her whole sky above didn't stay raised for long as it came back down, again not putting a huge amount of pressure on her but enough to pin her, and again she was rolled across the surface of the seat, screaming and wailing as her cries only half escaped between being smothered by Aylia's ass and the seat as her face was painfully ground into both one after the other as her world spun over and over.

The pressure lifted off once more leaving Harley in withering pain and twisted onto her side as she lay on one of her arms, one leg twisted painfully behind the other and bent upwards so her foot nearly rested just below her tail. There was no respite other than that last breeze of cool air as the giant rump that had become her world slammed back down on her nearly pressing her ribs flat and pushing her shoulder up into the base of her jaw as any air she had taken in was quickly expelled from her body once more.

She felt her world shift a few more times, barely lifting before shoving her to one side then slamming down again, lifting, wiggling her small body about till it was flat, pounding down on top of her once more before giving a few soul-crushing bounces and suddenly everything was still again. Harley laid, flattened onto her back, her face scrunched painfully into the tight fabric of Aylia's clothes trying to cry but barely able to drag the air into her lungs to sob. Her tears simply sunk into the fabric and were absorbed as quickly as they left her eyes she was so tightly wedged against the ass that dominated her.

Aylia sighed happily as she felt the lump beneath her settle and flatten as her efforts to make her tiny more comfortable to sit on paid off. However her face flushed red with a delicious kind of pleasure as another idea formed that almost embarrassed her to have. She gave her hips one last wiggle, leaning to one side and shifting over, then repeating it the other direction as she felt the tiny body below her form a small wedgie up between her cheeks. The little marble-like object she knew to be Harley's head pressed right up against her ass.

Aylia gave a cruel smile and secretly hoped Harley was lying on her back so the it was her face which pushed tightly up against her rear. She gave a couple of satisfying bounces and relished the tingling pleasure working through her body as she picked up her fork and began tucking into her salad happily.

 

 

End of chapter 2.1

Aylia Shrinks! by DollsizeHarlequin

Chapter 2.2 – Shrunken Aylia

 

 

 

“Oh Harley that's disgusting!” Aylia exclaimed as she pushed herself up out of her seat “I've got to go and get something to clean that up with now! Do you have any idea how much those thing stain when they get underfoot?” She said exasperated by the leopardess' ignorance.

She stepped out from the booth they were sat in and started towards the empty counter on their side of the restaurant as Harley took a moment to mull over what Aylia had said. With a grimace of realisation dawning over her face she pushed herself up from the table and went to follow after Aylia for something to wipe her foot off with, not wanting to stain her fur by leaving the crushed creature glued to her pads for too long. She took a step over the top of the pile of mess and paused briefly, leaning back over the table to snatch the last couple of tiny things from her bowl and rudely stuffed them into her mouth. Her cheeks bulged and a little squirt of claret sprayed from between her lips as she crunched down to fit the struggling pair fully into her mouth.

Slipping one finger up her chin to catch the spill of meaty juices she pushed it into her mouth, sucking it clean before slipping it back out through tight clenched lips and continuing to chew awkwardly on the mass of food in her over-stuffed maw. Muffled and tortured screams quickly gave way to cracks and pops of the little bodies being crushed and dismembered between her vicious teeth before she was finally able to gulp half of the mouthful down and casually chew on the rest of her snack more comfortably. She pushed the door open she had seen Aylia disappear through, gingerly stepping on just her toes to try and avoid getting any more smears on the diner floor.

Aylia turned to see Harley stepping through into the back room where the various equipment and supplies that kept the diner running were stored. She grimaced a little as she saw Harley chewing messily on a mouthful, knowing what the leopardess was eating from the occasional dull crack that came from the loud squishing noises. Aylia continued pulling various cloths, cleaners and tissues from the shelves of the store room as Harley approached giving a loud wet gulp and licking her lips as she poked her head over Aylia's shoulder.

“What you doing? Ohhh... let me have some of those, I need to clean my foot off, I don't want to get stains on my fur.” Said Harley without giving time for Aylia to answer as she snatched some of the tissues off the counter and tip-toed to a chair sat on its own in the room. She went to start cleaning her pads off, but became distracted by a large glass chamber with a chrome antenna pointing form its roof.

Suddenly an angry voice broke her concentration as Aylia noticed the red smears Harley had left along the floor.

“Harley! Watch where your putting your big clumsy feet! She said with her voice almost shaking with frustration. With a huff she snatched the wipes from the counter top and a spray bottle and went to walk out, pausing to call back over her shoulder “Just don't move, I'll be back in a second, don't. Touch. ANYTHING!” She said and walked out.

Harley sat with a small scowl on her face before pulling a childish sneer and mimicking Aylia's words

“Dyont Tutch Enyeythin” she said and folded her arms under her chest and pouted.

Her mood quickly shifted however when she remembered the strange shower-like chamber she was looking at before, she sat like a school girl for a moment, staring it up and down, leaning forward with her hands clutching the seat as though she could somehow stretch all the way across the room by keeping herself rooted to the chair. She kicked her feet idly back and forth as she pondered its use and then looked around the rest of the room nearby seeing a little device that looked as though it had something of a taser-like shape to it with a small tag on the charger dock it sat in that read:

“Resizer and Cabin control unit”

“Cooooolll” Harley mumbled to herself as she slid off her chair with her full feline grace and with a quick step was over to the control unit, snatching it up into her hands.

She was just about to start playing around with the buttons when Aylia's voice rang out from behind her which made her jump as she spun on her feet, whipping her hands behind her back and smiling a false smile.

“What are you doing? I said don't touch anything, and now look! You've got even more of that stupid wolf all over the floor! UGH!! I'm forever cleaning up after you Harley!” Aylia huffed angrily as she moved forwards to clean the smears of crushed tiny from the floor by Harley's feet.

Harley was simmering with anger however, she hated being spoken to like she was a child and resented Aylia for acting like she was so far above her. “She wouldn't be so high and mighty if she was smaller...” Harley thought to herself considering her frame against Aylia's heavier set form. Almost as though it was a natural solution her hand clenched around the Resizer remote and an idea came to mind as to how she could get her revenge on her uppity 'friend'. She looked down at Aylia on her hands and knees cleaning around her feet as she flexed her toes slightly, a warm tingly feeling building in her stomach.

“You know Aylia-” Harley purred “-I could get used to having you at my feet...” she said bringing the Resizer round from behind her back.

Just as Aylia looked up, an angry expression on her face at the comment, her eyes settled on the device pointed at her face. She took in a breath but before she could speak or cry out she was struck with a kind of paralysis as her nerves and body completely locked up. Within the blink of an eye she found herself staring at the murky-white fur and neatly pedicured claws of Harley's massive foot-paws as the thick plump toes wiggled excitedly almost as if they were happy to see her on level with them.

“Harley! You stupid girl what the hell are you doing? You utter moron! Don't you know restaurants don't carry... re... sizers...” Aylia screamed up at Harley in a diminutive voice from the floor, her tiny voice sounding as though it was coming from very far away.

Her voice trailed off however as she noticed Harley's look of interest and amusement quickly turned to one of sour disappointment as she shifted her weight, leaning against the cupboards with her hips and hands as she raised her foot off the ground and held it out over Aylia's little form. Harley scowled down at Aylia, almost unbelieving that even at her meagre size she was still being such an uptight bitch to her. She decided she would try and teach this plump little bug a little humility, and what better way then by having her re-learn her job at the feet of a new boss?

Harley leant forwards slightly over the top of her raised leg and gave a sneer as she looked at the little shrunken cowgirl beneath her.

“Ughh, this place is filthy, its got fat little roaches crawling all over the floors!” She said staring Aylia in the eye as her sneer turned into a vicious looking grin “Maybe I should help them out and stomp this one so it doesn't get into the food!”

Harley's toes flexed, pushing outwards then curling in on themselves. A couple of drips of gore where she had yet to clean off the tiny wolf fell towards Aylia, splashing onto the floor and landing with a splat as a lump hit her straight on the head. A shiver of fear and disgust rand through Aylia's entire being and horror etched itself on her face as she dared to look up again and saw Harley's foot lowering swiftly towards her. She tried to give a shriek as she raised her hands in a feeble attempt to protect herself from the oncoming foot, however both actions were cut off completely as Harley watched her foot with fascination as it landed with a soft padding noise and settled over the little lump beneath it.

Aylia didn't have time to think, almost the instant Harley's paw came into contact with her outstretched hands she felt them sink into the soft fur between the giantess' toes and suddenly the thick black pads of the foot were crashing into her face and body slamming her into the cold tiled ground beneath her. The foot landed with a deep thud, almost echoing like a thunderclap through her head as white lights flashed in her eyes from the solid impact her head made against the floor and the instant pressure the paw put onto her suddenly all-too-fragile feeling skull.

Aylia tried to move her head, her shoulders, her hands, her feet, anything but it was no use, she was utterly smothered. The heat built quickly and the warm wetness of the stuff under Harley's paw was beginning to seep into Aylia's clothing. Panic quickly set in under the claustrophobic conditions but even with the added adrenaline of fear causing her to try fighting for her life, the best she could manage against the hard, hot leathery paw pads was a small wiggle as she pushed her body deeper into the pads and up into the gaps of the toes that pinned her and threatened to pop her like a grape.

Aylia's wiggling stirred some life into the stoic crushing paw that pinned her, she though for a moment as she felt the toes twitch and begin to curl in and flex that perhaps Harley was going to free her, as though the whole thing had been a show of power to teach her a lesson for perhaps being a bit harder on her friend than she should have been. The hope was short lived however. The paw shifted, the weight decreased slightly but then the big pad shifted up her body, scraping roughly along her as the dirt and grit and slime from the previous victim of this massive foot was ground painfully into her.

As the foot moved up her body it kept some of the pressure on, pressing painfully into the base of her ribs as she felt the air being squeezed out of her and her breasts were forced up her chest until her ample mounds were almost up under her chin. Then the pressure was reapplied, her body squeezed into an awkward shape, her breasts felt as though they might burst as they were pushed painfully into the top of her rib cage. A brief blinding shaft of light met her eyes through the haze of the downy soft fur between Harley's toes as the giant digits flexed and stretched out over Aylia's head.

The brief respite of pressure pounding her skull gave Aylia a small gap for sucking in some much needed air but try as she might she just couldn't fill her squashed lungs fully. The air was hot and thick with the musky scent of Harley's foot, so thick it felt as though it was settling on Aylia's tongue and throat as she tried to suck down the foul air which stung her senses. The light was short lived however as the toes stretched forwards for a moment then came back down pressing the soft plump undersides into Aylia's face. She gave a whimper, trying not to scream the precious air from her lungs but she couldn't stop her fear filled trembling.

The massive toes curled around Aylia's head, gripping it like a small stone tightly within the soft flesh of Harley's foot. Her whimpers were cut off as her nose was ground deep between the massive toes, the fur between them was damp and thick from the sweaty grime that had built up from the days walking. The toes squeezed harder, crushing Aylia's face deep into the sweat and grime as she tried to scream out, the pain overriding any thoughts of saving her breath but as soon as her mouth opened it was filled with Harley's foot and fur and worst of all, the grime that she was being crushed into, stinging her eyes and smearing her tongue with a salty gritty sour paste.

Harley purred with delight as she felt the soft little body of her smug friend sink into her hot paw. It was like standing on a nice soft cushion as she felt Aylia expand and flatten beneath her until she could tell she was starting to press down on her weak little frame. She shifted her paw a little, the tingling excitement filling her senses made her paw twitch and flex slightly and as she bit her bottom lip and pushed forwards against the toy under her foot, letting out a small hum of pleasure. Flexing her toes she felt a tickle against her sensitive toe arches of what she could easily guess was Aylia's face.

With a smirk of mischief she stretched them out, noticing the little tortured face of the girl between her middle toes but this wasn't her main interest, she was already plotting what she was going to do to put her former friend in her rightful place. Lowering her toes she gave a small squeak of pleasure as she felt the plump toes setting onto Aylia's face, but adjusting them to sit either side of her head she flexed her toes back in, scrunching them tightly around the little head caught in her grip. She flexed her toes further, almost fully scrunching them up underneath her paw as she felt Aylia's head being ground and squeezed into the crevice of her toes.

The wriggling and desperate struggles sent wonderful tingles of pleasure through her foot as though she were being massaged by some kind of worm.

Heh, I guess she is just like a worm.” Harley thought to herself as she made the comparison.

Harley stepped down a bit harder, feeling the extra padding of Aylia's breasts sink deeper under the weight of simply her foot having its fun until suddenly there was a dull little 'pop' and a strangled tortured yet totally muffled scream emanating from between Harley's toes, the oddity of it causing Harley's curiosity of what had broken to evaporate into an amused grin at the though that it seemed as though her foot had just screamed.

“Maybe I got that a little wrong-” Harley spoke softly as she peered down, twisting her foot to one side, then the other attempting to determine what side made Aylia scream the loudest to see what might have broken “- She's a crunchy worm” She finished with a little laugh.

Aylia's hot, stuffy nightmare suddenly erupted into fiery pain. Harley's foot felt like it was trying to swallow her, or press her into the granite hard tiles beneath her. Her chest was emptied of air as the paw on top of it began to compress her ribs, grinding back and forth slightly as her breasts were agonizingly crushed up and down her torso, causing her head to be rocked back and for stretching and compounding her neck painfully as though she were a musical instrument. Her head was soaked with sweat, very little of it was her own, as the thick foul trickle matted her hair tightly to her head and knotted it into Harley's foot fur.

Then her ribs finally gave out. She felt one half of her chest collapse with a loud CRACK. With her last ounces of air she tried to give a scream, going rigid beneath the tons of weight that felt like it was swiftly becoming her entire world. As she opened her mouth and cried out the toes once again flexed which forced her head to rock backwards, tugging her neck back unnaturally as her scream was choked off with a glob of sweat hitting the back of her throat, stinging her salt-raw throat from the litres of it she had already been forced to consume.

As she gargled and choked trying to free her wind pipe and draw more air she gulped down the thick viscous droplet and tried to re-inflate her chest with a ragged breath, trying to keep her eyes screwed shut in order stop the pain of more foot grime being ground into them. Then her head began to rock to one side as she felt the relief of the pressure on her broken ribs let up, giving her a moment of hope that perhaps this game of Harley's was to cease having gone too far, but that hope was very quickly snuffed out.

The paw then rocked back to the other side, once again twisting Aylia's head with it as the toes kept up their iron grip around her skull. The paw rocked onto her broken ribs and forced them down, the ribs giving angry cracks and vicious stabbing sensations to Aylia's side. Again she felt most of her air forced from her body as she started to shriek.

Harley bent down over her foot with a grin

“Ahhh, found the broken bit I think!” She said with a wicked sharp grin as she felt the violent shivering of Aylia's impained body beneath her, the hoarse rasping screams once again breaking through the smothering flesh of her toes. She gave a soft giggle before speaking once more to herself.

“This has been delicious fun- ” She said scrunching her toes extra hard as the screams were choked off then came back again as she let her toes relax once more until suddenly she paused, a flash of thought shooting across her face as she realised her plan for her little former friend. Her devious grin formed once more and she smacked her lips in temptation “- And that gives me an idea of just what I want to do with you...”

End of Chapter 2.2

To see Aylia turned into a tastey little treat, go on to Chapter 4 - Death Ending


To see Aylia humiliated and suffering at Harley's feet, go on to Chapter 5 - Life Ending

Shrunk Aylia Death Ending by DollsizeHarlequin

Chapter 3.2

Salt'n'Aylia


Harley removed her paw from Aylia and bent down, barely giving the tiny girl enough time for her eyes to adjust to the bright light that suddenly blinded them. She snatched her hand around her body and held her firmly in her grip, just the little girl's head and feet sticking out from either end of the tight fist. Harley didn't acknowledge Aylia's little squeaks of pain where her fingers curled in and threatened to pop her ribs out of her chest, instead she walked calmly over to the counter by the kitchen supplies and began to search for what she needed. She quickly found the items she was looking for, listing the aloud for her little captive to hear.

"Chopping board; Check. Cant get your tasty juices all over the counter now can we?" She began with a cruel smile "Seasoning... some salt and pepper should do... Aaaaaannnd." She paused for a moment and looked Aylia straight in the eye as she continued to smile her cold smile "Meat tenderiser. For softening up and flattening my nice fresh burger meat."

Aylia began to scream and wail, her body giving out shudders and small wiggling movements against the soft crushing palm of Harley's hand as she tried to get free, she looked up at Harley's eager face and pleaded for her to spare her but Harley simply rolled her eyes and made a small puffing noise through her pursed lips.

"Don't do this Harley, I don't deserve it! I've learned my lesson, please, please don't kill me!" Screamed the little girl as Harley began to lower her to the chopping board. The leopardess simply smirked and laid her out, pressing a thick finger onto her head and rolling it back and forth under her fingertip like she was simply playing with a child's toy until she pinned her head on its side.

"I don't care what you've learnt to be honest. If I help you now, you will simply blab about exactly what it is I've been doing to you, and as you know, the penalty for shrinking an innocent is five to ten years..." Harley stated as though reading off a statement, but Aylia quickly cut in hoping she had found a way to save herself.

"No! No! I wouldn't tell anyone, I swear! Ple-" The tiny girl screamed begged, but Harley was in no mood for listening, she slowly and deliberately rolled Aylia's head like a little pebble until her face was being crushed into the hard black pad on her fingertip, silencing her as she felt like her face was going to be pressed into the back of her skull.

Harley bent down, lowering her voice to speak gently into Aylia's ear.

"I don't really care, I've already decided what I want to do with you. I haven't had my main course yet, and a nice juicy burger should just about hit the spot right now -" Harley said, watching the desperate clawing increase as Aylia fought to get her head free before she continued in a seductive whisper as close to her little snacks ear as she could get "- and guess who's providing the beef..." Harley said with a smile, licking her lips as she stood back to her full hight, keeping Aylia pinned under her finger.

The giantess gripped Aylia's head between thumb and finger and began to shred her clothing. She kicked and thrashed trying to fight off the invading claws and fingers but it was no good, she felt her shirt being dragged and shredded from her torso, then the waistband of her cargos was tugged on, wrenching her lower back forwards a few times as pain shot through her spine and her neck began to stretch. Her screams were almost totally muffled in the smothering flesh of the fingertips and her world was nothing but darkness, confusion and pain as finally her trousers gave out and with a shredding noise were ripped down her legs to her ankles.

Harley gave a slight huff of irritation at the clothes still hanging onto Aylia's ankles, gripping her sketchers together and running a claw down the laces to pull them off the small girl's feet before continuing to pull the clothes away. She looked down at Aylia's body in her underwear and felt a wave of tingling flood through her. Licking her lips she slid a claw up between Aylia's legs and pressed the back of the claw against the struggling girls crotch. She pushed firmly into it for a moment watching her toy go stiff and still until she slowly dragged her finger up, enjoying the sight of the little labia pushing round either side of her sharp claw.

Harley lifted her finger to her mouth and tasted it, giving a small hum of satisfaction then going back to work, once more shredding clothing off of the captive, whimpering tiny. At last she had her lying naked, trying to hide her sex with her legs as she continued to push and fight against Harley's fingers pinning her head between them. The giantess pushed Aylia's legs spread flat against the chopping board so that Aylia lay exposed to her completely. The tiny girl's hands shifted between helplessly fighting for air and covering herself up and in the darkness of her crushing restraints she suddenly let out a gasp.

Harley bent down to the tiny prone body, eager to have one last taste of her former friend before she was reduced to burger meat. Her tongue lolled out of her jaws and she tucked the tip up between Aylia's legs, pushing it deep into the lips of her sex before the wide, rough expanse of the rest of her tongue settled over her hips and tummy. She dragged her tongue heavily up Aylia's body, the rough almost sandy texture of her tongue scraped at her body and as it scooped at her breasts the roughness rubbed painfully at the little exposed nipples.

The giant tongue lapped and rasped over Aylia's body over and over again until the small girl wept and wailed as her body became sore, her sex and nipples exposed and red raw until finally Harley had had enough. She raised back up, her lips smacking as she salivated with anticipation at finally coming round to eating her friend. Her fingers curled around the handle of the meat tenderiser, the slightly worn, wooden meat mallet was covered in hard pyramids ready to break bones and pulverise meat. She raised it up smiling down once more at Aylia's red-raw body and whispered almost to herself.

"Bye bye, meat."

Just as Harley's arm flexed to bring the mallet down a voice called out from the other side of the door leading back into the restaurant. She paused for a second until she realised she couldn't take the chance of being caught. She laid the mallet town deliberately onto Aylia's upper torso, the worn triangular lumps dug into her breasts, shoulders and head as she was clamped painfully to the chopping board simply by the weight of the mallet on top of her.

Harley put her head round the door and looked over the counter into the restaurant. Behind the counter stood a male tiger and just behind him sat what appeared to be his wife and two children with plates of food in front of them. The man looked at Harley with an expression of curiosity, evidently wondering if she was one of the workers given her style of clothing but he seemed to shrug it off quickly enough.

"Hi, we were wondering if we could get some condiments, the waiter on the other side told us the girl on this side of the restaurant could help us if we needed anything." He said politely, still staring at Harley.

"Oh... uh, condiments.. yeah, I'll bring them right out." Harley said, improvising somewhat as she thought back to where she thought they might be.

Ducking her head back into the supply room she gave a quick glance to make sure Aylia was still pinned, half smiling as she saw the naked lower half wriggling and struggling without getting anywhere. Moving on to the cubbyholes and pulling a set out she turned back for the door as she mentally checked everything was there.

"Sauces, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper grinders... Oh.. Hmmm." Harley paused, looking at the grinders, then to Aylia, then back to the grinders. A malicious idea came to mind as she snatched up the resizing remote and came back to the chopping board.

Laying some tissue down Harley opened the salt grinder and tipped the contents out onto it, then lifted up the meat tenderiser. Aylia lay crying, shielding her eyes with one hand from the sudden light as her other arm wrapped around her breasts again. Harley just snorted with mock laughter.

"Oh please, food doesn't hold any sex appeal to me." she said plainly as she pointed the remote at Aylia "Now then, this is your last chance to be polite to your customers, so make sure you smile and taste delicious for them OK?" Harley reached forwards and held her fingers over Aylia the terrifyingly powerful hand hovered above her until with almost blinding speed she curled one finger round onto her thumb and flicked Aylia in the head.

The noise was like tapping a spoon off of a work surface, a dull deep crack resounding from Aylia's face and again almost immediately after from the back of her skull smashing into the chopping board as she was rocked back by the impact. Harley pushed the slider on the remote she held from 'Appetiser' to 'Topping' and fired.

The groggy body of the tiny girl dwindled ever further, shrinking her from 3 or 4 inches down to a single inch in height. Harley smiled and lifted the girl by an ankle, almost immediately getting a groan and a series of sobbing coughs from the snack she held. She moved it over to the salt grinder and without pausing let it drop into the pot, hearing a small slap as Aylia hit the exposed steel below. The shape of the pot amplified Aylia's little voice as it drifted back out of the opening, her little groans and pleas doing nothing but giving Harley a happy smile as the giantess picked up the tissue holding the rock salt and dumped it all back into the grinder.

The salt, true to name, was like a series of large rocks hitting Aylia. They gouged slices out of her body and pounded her from head to toe until they covered her completely and then began to press her down, the weight of so much salt piling on top of her pressed and crushed her into the sharp grater-like plate in the base of the grinder. She tried to scream but only succeeded in letting salt powder coat her tongue making her want to gag and vomit.

Everything began to shake suddenly and Aylia's stomach lurched as she realised she was rising then falling and with a sudden loud boom everything came to a stop, the salt feeling twice as heavy for a moment as the momentum of it threatened to crush Aylia to a pulp before she could even understand her fate. Everything was a dull white as light shone through from the clear glass walls and diffused through the salt rocks. Some of the rocks close to Aylia's body were beginning to pick up a tinge of red where she was bleeding onto them and she tried once more to wriggle herself to try and fight her way up away from the dangerous looking shards of metal that capped thin holes.

Another solid boom resounded around Aylia's prison, accompanied by another hard jolt and more little slices opening up all along her naked body. Aylia gagged on more salt and tried to cry, but her tears were swept straight into the rocks pressing in on her face. There were some muffled deep sounds coming from around her somewhere, the tiny girl thought they sounded like voices but she couldn't make them out in her pain muddled brain and then everything began to shake about again.

"Hi guys, sorry about that but we've got something special for you today, its something the management are trying out." Said Harley as she lifted the salt grinder out of the rack and held it up to display it, noticing with amusement that some of the salt had begun to turn a slight pinkish colour. "We're using some of the shrink snacks as seasoning now so you can sprinkle them over your food if you don't feel like having them as appetisers." She said with a friendly smile "Let me know how it goes, Enjoy your meal!"

Harley set the salt grinder down on the table and grinned, walking off again and sitting herself at the counter to wait. The older daughter, a young teen in a black t-shirt, her hair dyed red and black with a couple of silver hoops in her ear tips was the first to try the special seasoning. She leaned over and snatched up the grinder, not even paying attention to what was coming out of the bottom as the odd reddish drips and salt came in a stop-start shower with each turn of the grinder. She finished up using it and dropped it heavily back onto the table and went ahead with her meal.

Harley smirked as she watched the red tint creep slowly up the salt in the grinder. Knowing Aylia had been shredded for flavouring sent shivers of pleasure through her. For Aylia however the torture was not yet over. Her body had been dragged and grated across the sharp metal edges of the plate beneath her. The grinder had cut deep into her legs and thighs, mercilessly slicing away chunks of flesh and bone as she screamed and wriggled trying to claw her way away from the pain. The weight of the rock salt kept her pushed down and allowed her to be pulled through piece by piece as she was spun round and round on the tumbling sharp rocks.

The salt burnt her wounds horribly but also helped clot them as the salt powder packed itself in clumps against her flesh, but she knew she had little time left. Clawing and pulling at the sharp salt she tried to drag herself through the rocks to get up higher, away from the graters and the pain but without the majority of her legs it was all desperation and useless scrabbling until finally her prison shook violently once more and she found herself dragged forward to press against the clear walls of the grinder.

From her vantage point looking out under a small furry thumb she saw a small tiger girl, dressed in a little white and flowered summery dress, holding the condiment and licking her lips excitedly. Another hand raised up and set itself with a deep thud on top of Aylia's prison and just as the tiny bovine screamed out with her ravage vocal chords the little girl locked eyes with her and paused, seemingly unsure. Aylia banged her bloodied fists against the plastic walls and screamed for mercy as she watched the discomfort grow on the girls face before turning to her mother.

"Mum, the tiny is screaming, am I supposed to be doing this?" she asked, a little afraid she was going to be told off for what she did. The teenager just snorted derisively and sneered at the salt pot before shovelling some more pasta into her mouth and humming loudly with mock pleasure as she teased her younger sister.

"Of course its okay sweetie -" The mother said calmly "- These tinies are only here because they have done awful, terrible things. Its their rightful place." She finished, giving her daughter a small ruffle on the head before turning back to her own meal.

"Oh." Said the daughter simply, taking another look at the fear filled face of the tiny in the grinder "Ok."

The girl poked her tongue out at Aylia and with that, her hopes were crushed. The girl's hand landed back on top of the condiment and with another heavy rumbling the whirlwind of salt and blades began around Aylia. She felt her legs disappear completely through the scooped blades and the heavy salt continued to push down on her, feeding her to the crushing gears as her hips were neatly slashed to pieces and her pelvis ground to dust. The girl watched with fascination as the tiny lump of extra seasoning spun past her hand and the red clumps of tasty salt flecked her dinner as each simple twist of her hand produced more and more.

Aylia tumbled and spun amongst the salt now, the grinders simply rolling what was left of her about, another twist took her arm down into the gears, another rolled her to her front as her tummy and breasts were shaved neatly into strips from her torso ceasing her ability to draw breath. She could hear the excited giggles of the girl from outside of her torture cell as her world went deeper and deeper into blackness, not an ounce of salt around her was white any more, instead coated with the flavour of her body until finally the blades spun her over and crashed into her head.

"Mummy, its stuck" the girl said handing the salt grinder to her mother as she took it from the girl's hand.

"Well I think you've got enough on there already haven't you?" Her mother replied with an accusing smile "Let some of us have some!" She said continuing to smile as finally she too took hold of the grinder and went to turn it, surprised to find it really was stuck, but with a little extra pressure and a little *crack* the top freed up again and she ground some of red gooey salt over her food, a little excited about trying it for herself.

Shrunk Aylia Life Ending by DollsizeHarlequin

 

Chapter 3.1 – Aylia Charm

 

Harley flexed her toes around Aylia's head once more and leaned her paw forwards onto her toes, bending the little girl's head back over her shoulders as her body kicked and flailed like a headless chicken. The plump furry toes crushed Aylia's head entirely into her foot pads, grinding over each other as Harley felt Aylia's skull being push and twisted about between them like playing with a large lump of lint. After a moment of enjoying her games she realised Aylia's body had gone quite limp and realised that she must be completely starved of oxygen by now.

 

Raising her foot up off the floor she dangled Aylia by her head, still wedged tightly between her toes as the last desperate struggle for survival made her limbs twitch and wriggle pitifully. Harley had a silly grin on her face at the thought of choking her former friend to death in the acrid sweaty musk of her toes. Eventually however, she unclenched her toes but then let out a suddenly laugh as she saw that Aylia's hair had become tangled into her foot fur and her little face had become plastered into the stuff between her toes.

 

She gave her foot a little shake form side to side, flailing Aylia's body like a boneless doll till she peeled away and slapped wetly onto the tiles below her. Aylia lay still as her world spun madly around her. Her ears were filled with a loud shrill whistling noise and she struggled to open her eyes for fear of being sick as everything spun past her at a hundred miles an hour. Despite feeling the fresh cold air on her damp body her every breath was tainted with the scent of Harley's foot from the grime and sweat that had been ground deep into her.

 

A series of loud thuds that seemed to come for far away but they were getting louder, and closer. Aylia covered her head with both arms as she tried to shrink into herself and make herself into as small a ball as her painful ribs would allow. The thuds turned into deep booming sounds as the floor beneath her began to tremor slightly with each percussive hit until finally they stopped, one massive boom landing either side of her as she was nearly bounced off the floor with each one. She squeaked and trembled madly, the shivering causing waves of pain to flood through her from her broken body until suddenly she heard a cold voice from above then straightened with a shriek of agony as a claw slammed into her back, skidding her across the floor.

“Hey, bug, get up its time to do your job.” Came Harley's commanding voice from above as she watched Aylia flip around like a suffocating fish as the little thing tried to hold herself and brace from the pain

 

“HEY!” Harley said louder, giving Aylia another prod with her toes which again sent her sprawling across the floor “Don't ignore me, I said get up, you have some cleaning to do.”

 

Aylia considered lying still, hoping she would just disappear, vanish into nothing and be left alone but she knew that wasn't an option and she didn't need another kick across the floor so this time she rolled herself onto her hands and knees, pausing for a moment to take a few deep breaths before tucking one foot shakily underneath her, then the other, and with an effort pushed herself to her feet, gasping as she held her ribs and looked up at the giantess towering over her. Harley stood, hands on hips tapping her foot impatiently as she held something in one hand and looking sternly down at her as though she were a disobedient pet.

 

“You were a servant, you served people and you cleaned up after them, but you were paid, so you were a servant. I'm not sure what you could do with money any more though, and no one would believe you weren't supposed to be tiny if you got to them, so your best bet for surviving is to work for me without pay. You will be my slave. Now, slave, I still have some of my appetiser under my pads so your first task I think, is to clean your owner's paws.” Said Harley dominantly.

 

Her speech made, she held forwards the items she had in her hands and set them on the floor. They consisted of a chunk of sponge that had been torn from a larger one and a wad of torn up bits of rag, Aylia gazed at them dumbly and wasn't sure what she had just heard, but as Harley pulled the chair over towards her the deafening screech of the legs over the hard floor snapped her out of her stupor. Harley sat down and set her paws by the rags and sponge then leaned her cleaner foot out over the top of Aylia.

 

“Now, are you going to be sensible and get over here and start cleaning, or does my other paw need to get familiar with crushing your little body beneath it as I drag you over here on your face?” Harley said in an all-too-calm manner, as though this were all completely natural that it should be happening between the two of them.

 

Aylia gave the slightest shake of her head, her eyes wide and staring straight forward with deep set fear as her body moved almost unconsciously, making a slow pace towards Harley's flexing expectant feet. She stopped by the pile of wash cloths still staring as though she were shell shocked and in a daze, she gazed back up at the face of Harley grinning down at her with an almost childish glee showing in her face and her anticipation showing in her wiggling toes. Aylia stared at those feet. Those monstrous paws capable of snuffing her out as fast or as painfully slowly as they pleased, then something snapped her out of her trance.

 

“Aylia. You're not cleaning.” Came Harley's cold hard voice.

 

Aylia felt as though she were being scolded by her mother, the dominant voice causing a knot of fear to twist in her stomach as she quickly bent down and grabbed a piece of cloth, taking a few steps forwards towards the hot black pads seemingly thick with grime and dust from the restaurant floor. She leaned up to begin then stopped and looked back up at Harley between the gap of two of her toes she had spread to watch Aylia work.

 

“How do I clean, I have no water?” Aylia shouted up as hard as she could.

 

Harley looked down at her with no small amount of irritation as she said casually,

 

“You have a tongue don't you... USE IT!” She commanded fiercely as she lowered herself down to lean on her lap, a small snarl on her face to emphasise she was tired of Aylia wasting time.

 

The shock of Harley's vicious response made Aylia jump and with a squeak she threw herself against Harley's warm soft foot and began to lap away at the pads. Licking until she got to the wet glistening leathery skin then rubbing her cloth over the clean patch to dry it off before moving to another part, licking and sucking at the foot to clean off the grime before wiping it dry once more with the cloth, all the time little wet tears streaked her cheeks as she ate mouthful after mouthful of greasy, salty filth from the feet of her former friend.

 

The cleaning and crying seemed to last for hours until finally, with a filth-blackened tongue and a dry throat Aylia discarded yet another of the rags, now too dirty to continue to be of any use. She stepped back and sank painfully down to her knees, her ribs throbbed and her lungs and throat burned, a heavy lump in her stomach pushed her tummy out and she wept all the more knowing she was so heavily loaded with nothing but sweat and foot grime. She looked up to see if she was still being watched in hopes she might get a break but unfortunately that fear inducing gaze was firmly fixed on her little form.

 

“Why have you stopped little roach?” Harley said with a trace of boredom.

 

“Puh... Har.. ley, please...” Aylia began, struggling to for her words with her salt-burned throat “I'm... I'm too dry, can't carry on.”

 

Harley made a face that played well over the top for how concerned she was about her friend as she clasped her hands to her cheek and set her feet either side of Aylia, leaning between her own knees to look down completely over the tiny 3 inch girl.

 

With a very babying tone Harley inclined her head. “Awww is my little servant all dry, you cant get enough spit to carry on working? Is that it?” She asked, as though she were talking to a puppy, or an infant.

 

Aylia could only nod, even the act of trying to muster enough energy to talk made her stomach churn and roll, threatening to throw its contents right back up again as the small girl clutched her bulging tummy and slouched over. She jolted right back up again as a massive finger suddenly appeared and slid round under her chin, she tried to lean back away from the digit but it pulled at her ribs too much and she was forced to accept the touch of the finger lifting her chin. Her head rose gently to force her gaze up towards Harley's face as the giantess looked down with mock pity.

 

Aylia almost believed that her friend might have seen the fact that she had truly hurt her, and perhaps she was ready to forgive her having put her through the humiliation of cleaning the huge feet that still settled either side of her, flexing slightly as the giantess shifted about above. She took a breath to tell her friend she was sorry, that she knew she had been a bitch to her, to beg the giant leopardess to get her some help. She never got the chance to speak.

 

The thick black pads on the tips of Harley's thumb and finger whipped around to either side of Aylia's little head and slammed into her, gripping her tightly between them as she felt herself sink into the hot leathery fingertips. Her ears were filled with nothing but the deep beating pulse of Harley's heart pushing blood through her body as her ears were crushed firmly against her skull, even her own feeble cries were muffled as though she were screaming underwater. The fingers tilted her head so she faced directly up into Harley's smirking grin.

 

“Here, let me see if I can help you wet your mouth a little shall I?” Harley said with an evil grin splitting across her face before she manipulated Aylia's head like a toy, nodding it up and down and in a squeaky voice she spoke from the side of her mouth as though she were a bad ventriloquist.

 

“Yes please Goddess Harley, all I need is some spit and I can carry on loving and kissing your beautiful feet.”

 

Harley laughed as Aylia clawed and slapped at her fingers, trying to prise them from her head but the little thing barely felt like an insect in comparison to the strength in just her thumb and finger. She squeezed harder on the sides of the tiny insect girl's head making her scream a hoarse dry scream then she began to grind her fingers down the sides of Aylia's head to pinch her jaw, forcing it open as far as it would go. Tears streaked down Aylia's face as she gagged and wailed but as she forced her eyes open she began to fight all the harder to escape what she saw.

 

Harley laughed down as Aylia's little face scrunched up in her pinch and positioned herself above the thrashing girl, she gave an amused giggle as she saw her little eyes bulge with fear then pursed her lips. Sucking up a large ball of saliva from her mouth she pushed it forward so it hung as a blob of thick warm goo for a moment then began to stretch down inexorably slowly till finally it slid loose and fell. Aylia only had time to inhale sharply before the huge blob of spit slapped her straight in the face and instantly encased her head inside a thick, sour-tasting almost gel like bubble of liquid.

 

Harley grinned down at Aylia, keeping her head pinched between her fingertips for a moment longer and letting her saliva really soak into Aylia's hair and throat. She laughed lightly as little bubbles started rising from Aylia's open mouth but were only just able to force themselves up and out of the surface of her viscous spit. Aylia convulsed, twitching heavily as her eyes scrunched for a moment, more bubbles emerged along with gargling sounds then her eyes opened, rolling desperately about in her head as she panicked for air.

 

Harley simply sighed to herself and let her toy go, letting her flop to the ground as the little insect girl scraped and wiped and pulled at the blob of saliva that choked and suffocated her. It stretched off in thick tendrils as she made little splashing noises and fought to get some air through to her lungs, her mouth gulping like a fish though she was having to gulp down spit instead of air. Finally though as her lungs felt like they might catch fire or explode any minute she got that cold crisp yet slightly foetid air down into her lungs.

 

The fight had completely gone from the tiny girl now. She lay with saliva seeping down her head and back into a little pool on the floor around her, her eyes stung and were blurred with the film of having opened them while engulfed in the spit and her mouth and throat felt like she had an almost waxing coating of gel inside of her. She was broken. Meanwhile Harley had been undoing the clasps of a thin silver ankle bracelet, taking it from around her ankle and starting to bend some of the links out from each other, deforming the shape to open them up. The bracelet had a round tag with the word “Bitch” written on it in stylised writing which she also bent the larger ring open on that linked it to the chain.

 

Lying on her front she gripped Aylia by one wrist, dragging her bodily across the floor tiles towards her. Aylia barely gave a moan of pain, she was truly beaten, instead resorting to little squeaks of pain as her body was dragged over the edges of the floor tiles as they banged into her like steps at her size. Harley looped one open chain link around Aylia's wrist, then gripped the other one and repeated the process with the other open link, then bent both of them closed. Aylia was chained like a slave to Harley's jewellery but the humiliation wasn't over yet. Harley the gripped Aylia's matted sodden hair and tugged it back.

 

Aylia came alive now, trying to struggle but finding the chains on her wrists incredibly heavy. She tried to twist and bend her body but every muscle ached and fought just as hard to remain immobile and then she felt the sharp edges of the ring which held the tag slip around her throat, grazing her skin before tucking around the back of her neck. Harley twisted the loop closed once more and then roughly lifted the ankle bracelet. Aylia suddenly found herself shooting into the air before jolting to a halt, screaming out in her hoarse voice as her arms were almost wrenched form her sockets as her wrists were tugged out to her sides and she hung, almost crucified from the pretty chain.

 

“Awww, see, I knew underneath that dull boring.... frankly overweight exterior, was something ready to become beautiful, like a pretty piece of jewellery” Harley purred and gave a child-like giggle, her eyes glinting as she caught the little tag around Aylia's neck, like a dog's name tag. Her name tag read 'Bitch'.

 

Aylia sobbed and cried as she was strapped back around Harley's ankle, then the snow leopard stood back up to her full height and turned her foot this way then that, flexing her toes and admiring her new trinket. Then, without a second thought she headed back out into the restaurant. She pulled some money from her old beaten and battered wallet and left it in the tips jar, then took up her backpack and Aylia's handbag and headed back out onto the streets. Never once thinking to check on her new ankle charm as she walked home, subconsciously feeling the little slaps of something soft and warm against her foot.

Shrunk Harley - Death by DollsizeHarlequin
Author's Notes:

 

 

This chapter is the "Shrunken Harley - Death Ending" chapter!

 


Chapter 3.3 – Expanding her Tastes

Aylia sat crunching on her leafy fresh salad, but something was off about her appetite today. The leaves didn't taste as flavoursome as she was used to and the tomatoes just didn't have the usual tangy juiciness she enjoyed. She kept finding her gaze drawn to the now empty bowl that had contained her bitchy friend's appetiser-sized tinies, she sighed and leaned back to slump against the padded back of the bench seat. There was a sudden renewed tickling feeling from beneath her rump and a sultry look grew on Aylia's face as a pleased smile crossed her lips, putting her entire weight now on Harley. She felt the hard little lump of the tiny girl's head sink between her cheeks, pressing tantalisingly up into her ass.

She gave a bit of a wiggle, her hips quickly shifting one way then the other as she grinned to herself, just about hearing the heavily muffled scream that emanated from beneath her. Her pleasure soon dissolved though when her grumbling stomach shifted her attention back to the dull plate of food in front of her. Leaning towards the table again she began poking her salad around on her plate and once more fought with her feelings of eating the tiny creatures she served to her customers on a daily basis. If only she could just try one, just to see what they were like, but the diner's stocks were carefully monitored because they were an expensive treat compared to some of the other menu items.

Aylia reached forward to pick up her drink from the other side of the table, having left it there before she had helped herself to the seat she was now 'sharing' with Harley. Leaning forward had rolled her ass up off shrunken girl's body and onto her legs instead, letting the tiny girl drag in a deep lungful of hot humid air as her chest creaked and flared with pain, finally being free of the weighty pressure that threatened to crush her body flat. The sudden downward force on her legs made her reflexes pull her body up automatically into a sitting position but her chest and face simply thumped into Aylia's rear, making her bounce off back into the wet, sweaty indentation the giantess had forced Harley's body to press into the seat.

Harley lay panting and coughing, broken and terrified as she looked up at the rounded hills that straddled either side of her body, engulfing her in the fleshy valley of Aylia's ass and knowing that at any moment it would roll back again and once more seal her in the hot crushing darkness. The rest of the bovine's heavy body soared into the distance above her, the work shirt she was wearing hugged closely against the pudgy handles that rolled like a doughy ledge over the waistband of her cargo's and a darker damp patch ran the whole length down the middle of the girl's back from the heat her building sized body gave off.

Harley grimaced and closed her eyes, turning her head to the side as though she could distance herself from the nightmare but the now cold pool of sweat and condensation around her made sure she couldn't escape the reality of it.

Aylia felt Harley's legs flex against her body, her face flushed hot under her dappled complexion as the struggling girl kick and thrust against her giant plush crotch that had her pinned to the chair. A small smile formed on Aylia's face as she enjoyed the desperate motions against her sensitive flesh and for a while she simply kept herself upright, losing herself in the motions that massaged her sex. She held the tall glass of her drink tight with both hands, not focusing at all on drinking instead just letting the straw play against her lips. She began to rock her wide hips back and forth, causing little screams to echo up from behind her on the seat, grinding her sex down over the wriggling girl who continued to try and fight and kick her way free.

After barely 30 seconds of trying to subtly hump her little captive toy, Aylia felt a strange crackling sensation against her nethers and the screams from behind her changed pitch to ones of desperate pain, getting louder now that the heavy bovine had exploded little Harley's legs under her sex, her crotch acting like a plump steamroller crushing the tiny limbs. Aylia panicked for a moment, worried someone might hear the girl's screams so she did the first thing that came to mind in order to silence the noise, she rocked back on her seat and smothered the girl once more under the her thick cheeks, feeling a warm wet patch begin to seep through the fabric of her cargos.

Aylia looked around a few times, checking to see if anyone had noticed her fun or the resulting screams, but thankfully everyone else in the restaurant were still enjoying their own meals. The large girl allowed herself a sigh of relief and slumped into the chair, once more feeling the solid lump of her ex-friend pushing up like a wedgie between her cheeks. She hadn't meant to take things as far as this, but she couldn't deny she had enjoyed every second of the punishment she was putting the little leopardess through. Now she had broken her, and there was no way she could grow her back without causing a huge scene, paramedics and police would have to be involved, she would lose her job and possibly even face prison for misuse of a minimiser.

Aylia's eyes once more flickered guiltily to the empty appetiser bowl as her mind raced

Can I really do this? I'm not losing my job for her, my LIFE for her...

She bit her bottom lip, her heart beginning to race, she took another deep breath and resolved what she had to do, and if she was being honest with herself, what she wanted to do.

For Harley it felt as though her life was already over, her legs had already been screaming in pain from having the huge girl's full weight on them but then as the grinding had started it wasn't just her legs that were screaming. Aylia's hips rolled forwards presenting the unmistakable outline of her thick labia behind the tightly pulled fabric of her cargo pants, then with a creak of the leather seat beneath the huge thighs, the crotch that had already engulfed her lower limbs slid with a deafening scratch of fabric up Harley's body. She found herself once more over-shadowed by the bulge of the ass above her and felt her body pressed flat to the chair, feeling the soft flesh engulf her until just her head was left free from being swallowed under the rump.

Within moments the giant sex was grinding back down her body and back down over her legs, the fabric which pressed her tight to the chair was becoming hot and damp, starting to press down harder as it again ground its way back up to her chest flooding her view with Aylia's rear end as it rocked back and forth above her. Each time the giantess slid up and down her body washed heat and thick, musky air over Harley's screaming face, squashing the oxygen from her body like she was some strange kind of musical instrument. Her screams became more high pitched as the soft pillows of Aylia's labia rolled up her body and squeezed her chest almost flat, expelling the air completely from her lungs.

The grinding became quicker and harder, the dampness had mixed with the sweat that already matted the tiny girl's fur to her body and made her skin feel raw and itchy. As Aylia continued to use her like a toy her body was battered and bruised until with a crack her knees buckled backwards. she tried to instinctively drag her legs out from underneath the lust-filled giantess but once more it was a futile effort and she was ploughed roughly into the seat again and again, steamrollered into submission as she felt another heavy thrust of the titanic hips crush her legs.

Her scream echoed from within the cave formed by the two heavy cheeks which had stopped suddenly on either side of Harley's head, she thrashed her body attempting to free her arms and claw her way out of her prison but after a short pause from the massive bovine Harley's world was once more taken away from her. The two soft hills rolled back over the small girl to consume her whole body and she was sealed into the hot damp darkness under Aylia's ass, left to cry in the thick, choking air.

Aylia leaned to one side and tucked a hand underneath her wide rear, her fingers felt around along the slightly damp leather seat until she found her struggling prize. She tugged it but only heard a small crack and another scream and realised she must still be sat on a part of it as she shifted herself further over and pulled again, this time her little toy came free. She settled back down and brought the shrunken girl round to her face, grimacing as she saw for the first time what her little game had done to her. The girl hung limp in her grip, her head sagged forward, bobbing gently as she sobbed and gasped, just her shoulders poked out from the top of Aylia's fist and her lower legs hung crushed and bleeding from out of the bottom.

A strong wave of guilt flooded through Aylia, she bit her bottom lip and frowned as she watched the struggling leopardess, feeling her little chest rapidly moving in and out against her soft palm. Doubt once more crept into her mind while she looked over her prize and again she began to wonder if she could do this to someone she knew, someone she had once liked. She watched as the small girl raised her head, her tired, sweat stained face looked miserable and tortured and Aylia felt her tiny chest take in a deep breath.

“wh....why....?” Harley croaked, her voice ragged from screaming and having had nothing but hot salty air to choke down beneath her massive friend.

Why?” Aylia thought to herself, it was a simple question, but at the same time it re-ignited the anger and frustration that had boiled inside of her when she had first decided to shrink her friend.

Her fist tightened making the doll in her hand groan and gasp and that spark of joy returned, a small smile tugging at the corner of her mouth. She couldn't bring herself to speak to the girl, the thing in her hand, her anger was too much and she was scared she might raise her voice too loud and attract unwanted attention. The smile faded from her lips and a fiery glare took over as she once more squeezed on her toy, feeling the bones begin to creak and shift within her meaty fist.

Why?” She replayed the question in her mind “because everything you ever had came easy, you never worked for anything, you never wanted for anything, you were always so happy, so care-free and everyone always loved YOU.” She silently raged, squeezing still harder and hearing a few cracks and pops.

Harley would have screamed if she could, but it was all she could do to pull enough air into her tightly squashed chest just to keep her breathing. Her vision flooded with red when the pressure built in her body from the enormous hand crushing her middle. It felt like something was going to have to give and right now it was entirely possible it was going to be her head popping off of her neck. She once more tried to pull in a breath of air, feeling like there was nothing left of her body within the boiling hot grip of Aylia's fist. She sucked down as much air as she could but then felt a crunch shudder through her hips and ribs.

Instantly the air flooded back out of Harley's body as her pelvis was flattened, squeezing her legs tight against one another while at the same time the lower half of her rib cage fractured and collapsed, limiting her ability to take in any more oxygen. The air rushed from her body in a long drawn out wheeze and Aylia watched Harley's eyes bulge from her head, like they would pop out of her skull at any minute.

You had everything so easy, so naturally, and now you want more, you want to take everything I have worked so hard for away from me, my job, my life, everything, because you were a selfish bitch and forced me to teach you a lesson.” Aylia's thoughts flowed like venom through her consciousness, fuelling the hate until it became blindingly obvious to her what she needed to do, what she wanted to do.

Do it quickly, don't let her beg, don't hesitate. Do it. Do it now!

Aylia took a few quick breaths, psyching herself up, she briefly wondered what the little girl would taste like, she never really ate meat, she wasn't built for it and the texture felt weird, but perhaps something a little... firmer, more interesting, would suit her pallet.

Aylia gave a swallow, Harley gasped like a dying fish in her fist, she hadn't realised she was still squeezing but it didn't matter now. She licked her lips, took one last deep breath and moved her fist to her face. There was a slight whimpering from her snack as her fingers practically peeled away from its mangled body, parts of it had flattened and conformed to the contours of Aylia's fist but as the huge cow girl looked over her prey she no longer recognized it as Harley.

Her former snow leopard friend had gone, she looked down at the mangled limbs, half crushed body and tear-soaked terrified face but all she could see as the girls little breasts heaved and struggled to take in air was an assortment of meat. Aylia opened her mouth, tilting her head back and lifting her hand, letting it tip Harley effortlessly off of her palm and into the hot, wet chasm of her mouth. There was no struggle left in the shrunken girl, that had been crushed completely out of her, but to Aylia's delight she could still make out the whimpering and crying from inside her maw. She let Harley simply lie on her tongue for a moment, tingles of fear, excitement and raw pleasure running through her body like little shockwaves.

The large bovine girl sat sucking on her treat, her features showing her reactions as she explored this new experience with her mouth. She had a curious look, as though she were thinking hard about something, but after a moment she grimaced and began to work her jaw about, causing a shrill cry to echo from within her cheeks. Harley had tasted salty, which had surprised Aylia at first and she wondered if all tinies were as salty, but then she remembered how matted with sweat the girl had been after she was pulled out from under her wide ass.

Gross... Butt sweat...” She thought to herself and felt her stomachs churning at the thought.

She decided she had to take her mind off of the realisation and thought it was time to stop playing around. Aylia's wide jaw shifted and she heard the scream reverberate inside her mouth as her thick flat tongue slapped and threw the girl around then pinned the tiny to her teeth. Aylia smiled seductively, excitement boiling up inside her until finally she clamped her teeth together, feeling the soft squishy flesh of her snack deform and flatten between them. She continued to press her jaw closed until she felt enough resistance to know she was on the verge of crushing bone.

She held her jaw tight shut, the screams having turned to a high pitched mewling until finally she let her jaw go slack again and her tongue once more assaulted her prey, throwing it around and lighting up with new flavours, tangy coppery flavours and something Aylia could only describe as 'meat' but she couldn't place what kind, given her relative lack of experience. She shrugged and guesses it would be chicken, as that's what everyone else claimed meat tasted like when they couldn't describe its flavour.

For Harley, as soon as she had been slipped into the slimy wet cave all hopes that she might be given back her life were gone. She wiggled and whimpered as the huge, spongy flat tongue briefly wrapped around her and then bucked to throw her against the roof of the hot stale prison, flexing and jolting her broken limbs painfully. The tongue was like an undulating king-size mattress, the rough lumpy surface ground its way slowly down her whole frame then back up, like it was trying to massage the tastes out of her little body as saliva pooled on the tongue and thick, gel like streams of the stuff worked their way into her mouth, eyes and nose and slowly began to seep down her throat as more and more stale smelling spit was rubbed into her.

A deep humm rocked Harley's skull like a jackhammer was going off inside her head as Aylia gave an approving moan, the tongue had ground its way up and down the shrunken girl's body several times, each time the huge muscle pressed a little firmer than the last. Harley's broken body flared with pain, making her gargle as her scream was caught in the sheer volume of saliva that now flooded her mouth. The small girl felt the tongue move away but she remained glued to the roof of the mouth, she might have found the situation comical had it not been happening to her, but right now all she could do was sob.

After a short pause the tongue came back to dig at her and peel her body away to allow her to drop back onto the wet spongy bed for it to continue its assault, wrapping around her, bucking her, grinding up and down her then flipping her onto a row of wide bumpy boulders. The smooth hard surface was only textured by the dip towards its centre which cupped Harley's body almost comfortably as she lay exhausted and panting. Her broken hips lay cradled in the dip of a wide molar, her legs were limp and useless as they hung over the edge of the teeth and her back arched to let her head and shoulders rest in the centre of another of the huge teeth.

Harley whimpered and gave a pathetic yowling sound, it was all she had left in her to voice her discomfort as the jaw once more moving beneath her and she felt her body being pressed up against the top molars. The pressure increased until she felt her body mould and flatten to fit the contours of the flat grinding teeth, there was a wet a squelching noise with the mix of her saliva drenched fur and her flesh being flattened to her skeleton making it sound like Aylia was simply chewing a piece of gum or meat.

As the teeth clamped down Harley heard her skull begin to creak under the pressure of being squeezed between the dips of two molars until she was unable to even control her own face any more. Her jaw was squeezed open and her eyes felt like they were bulging where her face was crushed to the point of being unable to even close her own eyes. Saliva stung as it dribbled into her weeping eyes and she felt it begin to pool around the side of her head again, the thick strands oozing over her tongue and preventing her from making any sound now as her screams bubbled uselessly within the goo.

Just as Harley felt her spine pop from being compacted between the ridges of the molars, the pressure eased off and the jaw beneath her dropped, making the tiny girl's stomach lurch and her head flop uselessly about the dip in the molar. The thick heavy tongue pressed into her body and rolled her out of the grooves of the teeth, flipping her and then dropping her back down before once more the powerful jaws clamped her body. Another squelch, this time punctuated with a series of cracks and an extra hard squeeze and Harley's body was violently rocked with another hum of delight. She was rolled by the chewing motion of the molars grinding her flat between them and suddenly the eating began in earnest.

Aylia hummed with pleasure as she felt the girl's soft body squish between her teeth. She knew it might take a bit of work to get to the main 'burst' of flavour owing to her teeth not being designed to eat meat. They didn't have the cutting edges most carnivores had and she briefly wondered if that made it easier or harder for the girl in her mouth, but she shrugged and continued to chew on her morsel. She sucked and chewed till finally there were a series of cracks and a fresh flood of new tastes soaked her tongue and she sucked again to get more of it out of the snack. Aylia's eyes flickered to the clock above the diner's counter and she noted that her break was over. She swallowed the mix of juices and stood to clear the plates from the table.

While she cleared the plates she casually chewed on her squishy snack until she found that familiar hard lump between her teeth and smiled briefly as she lapped at it with her tongue. There was no flavour left to the outside of the lump, it just tasted of saliva now, but Aylia knew how to fix that and with a determined squeeze the lump exploded between her giant molars, once more releasing a fresh burst of taste previously locked away inside the snack. Again and again her tongue would ball up Harley's broken body before her teeth would grind it back down making it flatten, squelch and crackle as her teeth chewed her like a wad of gum.

The harder lump, Harley's cute little head, was gone, mashed into the rest of the meat. Aylia tired of chewing her morsel and decided to finish it. She used her tongue to peel it out from her teeth and flipped the mangled bit of meat to the back of her throat, giving a loud gulp as she felt Harley's remains finally disappear into one of her stomachs.

Aylia smiled and continued to smile to herself for the rest of the day. She was pleased to have gotten to try a tiny for free and she decided she liked them, but her little treat had repeated on her for a few hours afterwards as she digested her meal, so she made a note not to have too many if she tried them again in the future.

 

The End!

Shrunk Harley - Life Ending by DollsizeHarlequin
Author's Notes:

 

 

This is the chapter where Shrunken Harley gets to Live... But what kind of life? ;) 

Chapter 3.4 – Endless Possibilities

Aylia stuffed the last mouthful of vegetables into her mouth and sat back in her chair feeling her toy sink deeper between her cheeks. She smiled, briefly wondering to herself if the girl had enough air beneath her, or even if there was enough room for her to breath at all down there. She didn't want to suffocate Harley though and so she leaned forwards to pick up her drink from across the table, hearing a few strained gasps and coughs until she slumped back down letting her meaty rear smother the girl again with a wheeze as she crushed the air from her little body.

She stayed seated on the tiny girl for another few minutes as she casually sucked her drink up through the straw and hummed to herself, thinking about the day ahead and the chores she needed to get done. She looked around the table and began clearing the dishes up, stacking them together and clearing up the cutlery before she checked the time on the clock above the diner's counter.

Nearly time to go back already.” She thought to herself with a pang of sadness, she enjoyed her lunch times, this one more than others, but they were always over so quickly.

She hadn't decided however on what she was going to do with Harley. The girl had gone from being a headache to just plain being a nuisance, a pest. If she was honest with herself Aylia hadn't actually considered the consequences of using the minimiser but at the same time she didn't feel that guilty about it. She believed Harley was a user who deserved her punishment, even if no-one else seemed to realise it, but Aylia saw through her false pretence and she knew that she was just the girl to set her straight.

Aylia shuffled across the seat, feeling her toy move beneath her each time she slid, thumped back down then slid again across the long bench seat until she got to the edge and stood. She turned to look for the shrunken girl, eager to see what being used as a cushion for the last 20 minutes had done to her, but her eyes widened with the surprise of seeing nothing there. Aylia panicked for a moment wondering if somehow she had only imagined feeling the girl beneath her and in reality she had escaped and run for help. She looked about the floor around her and as she turned to check the opposite direction she heard a brief scream and felt something squishy and warm as she stood on something behind her.

Harley had wondered if she was ever going to get out from underneath the massive girl on top of her. She was also starting to wonder if Aylia intended to simply squash her flat beneath her ass, she certainly felt like she was beginning to compact and flatten out, the ache in her bones was enough to make her muscles twitch and squirm, trying anything they could to instinctively free her from the situation but nothing seemed to help. Harley's body was on the verge of giving up when she felt the weight on top of her move and let up a little before suddenly her slick, wet body was dragged across the chair, pinned in the hot groove of Aylia's rump as she was carried with the huge girl across the seat and then the pressure came back in one massive thump around her.

Again the air was driven out of Harley's body but again shortly after the weight released, making her lungs automatically inflate regardless of the thick musky air they were pulling in. She was slid across the seat beneath the huge ass once more, the stark contrast of the now icy cold leather pressing on her sweat-soaked form made her shiver despite still being trapped against the meaty rear above. Another thump of the weight coming back down on her. Harley's mind raced, she couldn't tell if she was just being tortured or if Aylia finally meant to crush her beneath her, and then she felt her body lift, making her stomach flip and lurch as she found herself squeezed tight on either side.

The fresh air wafting around Harley's exposed back told her Aylia had stood up, and, if her previous ordeal wasn't humiliating enough, she was now stuck bunched with the fabric of Aylia's cargo pants between her cheeks. The tiny girl gave a groan and a stifled sob as her cries were muffled in the fabric squeezing her face. She felt a push from one side of her body, squeezing her tight and then a heavy jolt as her body shuddered in her trap then the squeezing came from the other side followed by another thud and her body once more shuddered, this happened twice more and Harley realised Aylia must have been walking around.

The motions dislodged the tiny leopardess and finally she found herself able to breath her first lungful of cold air in what felt like an eternity, unfortunately it was all she could do and she found herself too weak to hand onto the cargo pants as she tumbled off of Aylia's ass and slapped onto the cold tiled floor below, only her inability to tense up before she hit the floor kept her from breaking bones as her tired and almost lifeless form flopped to the ground. The floor beneath her rumbled a few more times as the cold of the tiled floor seeped into her sweat-matted fur and Harley gulped in air, still too numb to move just yet.

She opened her tired eyes and squinted as the light hurt them, seeing the shadowy movement of two huge brown and white dappled feet as they settled near her. With her vision slowly clearing she noticed the weight shifting from one foot to the other as their fleshy sides and bare, exposed, rough-furred toes took turns to widen and splay out causing Harley's heart to flutter with fear, realising how easily she could be snuffed out beneath just one of those enormous feet. Her tired limbs finally began to obey her instincts and she began a slow crawl in the opposite direction, not knowing where she would go, but just wanting to get away from Aylia.

No sooner had she gotten a few inches across the ground she found herself overcome by a heavy shadow, it all seemed to happen so suddenly, almost instantly. She began to whimper and rolled onto her back gazing up as she saw the titanic girl above her stepping backwards, unaware that the tiny girl was behind her. The sight didn't last long as the thick pudgy soles of the giantess quickly blocked out any other view and then soared towards Harley, slamming into her body and pressing into her, the heel threatened to crush her head like a peanut as the rest of her body was squashed down under the plump arch and ball.

Harley's scream barely had a moment to sound out under the step before once more her ribs were squashed down and began to crack and pop, seconds later to shift all the pressure onto her hips as her leg was twisted from its socket and then mercifully the weight lifted off and a deafening boom of the foot landing beside her shook the floor she lay on. Harley's body lay still, barely twitching now, her chest only just rising as another series of booming steps signalled that Aylia had noticed Harley underfoot and turned to view the girl. The huge bovine's face seemed to race down towards the small girls body, making her flinch and raise one arm feebly to defend herself, those deep brown eyes inspecting every inch of her prey before a small smirk appeared and she stood back up to her god-like height, standing triumphantly with her hands on her hips.

The moment Aylia had felt the squishy lump underfoot she had realised what it was and jumped with shock, she quickly moved off of it, turning and looking down to see a battered tiny far below her. She bent over to get a better look at her new little toy and smirked as she had seen what her rump alone had done to the once proud girl. Standing back up to her full height she put her hands on her hips and the smirk turned into a grin as she watched Harley roll to her front and begin trying to drag herself like a broken bug across the ground. Aylia let her little toy get a few inches across the ground before bringing her large foot up over the top of her and then pausing, letting her toes flex and wriggle as she contemplated for a moment if she could really do it.

Do I really want to just finish this? End it here and now? It feels too good, too much fun, I want to keep doing this... She's mine now, mine to play with...” Another cold smile filled Aylia's expression as she thought this over in her head, letting the thought come to its natural conclusion

“... mine to keep!

Aylia lowered her foot slowly onto Harley's body. She felt the warm lump push up into her soft sole and start to wriggle against it, the muffled cries coming in fits and sobs from under her plump toes excited her both emotionally and physically as she felt a warmth grow in her body. Steadily the cries grew fainter and fainter and the wriggling stopped, it irritated Aylia who up until that point had been lost in her own thoughts while she allowed herself to become involved with the almost electric feelings she was experiencing between her legs.

Curling her toes around the tiny shape beneath them she slowly dragged her foot backwards along the floor, once more the wriggling and crying began to increase and the smile came straight back to Aylia's face but her expression quickly turned to one of confusion and curiosity. Aylia never bothered to mop the floor until the end of the day, why bother when people were just going to walk over it again 5 minutes later? But now as she dragged Harley's body towards her she realised there was a distinct cleaner streak emerging as the leopardess' body wiped the grime from the tiled floor.

Looking down at her own foot, Aylia couldn't properly make out the shrunken girl beneath it, one leg poked out at an awkward angle from the side and her lower arms and hair were left in a trailing position at the front of her flexing toes. The giant girl balanced herself on her back foot and began to sweep her other leg back and forth in front of her, sliding Harley across the tiles making her squeal and whine, all the time scrubbing a nice clean arc and becoming pleased with herself at having seemed to have found a great way of bringing some fun to her chores.

When Aylia finally removed her foot she looked down at her little toy and grimaced. The once pristine white fur on its body was now a dull yellowish-grey colour having swept up most of the dust, dirt and grease from the diner's floor. Aylia bent down and plucked the girl up by her ankle, quickly raising her up to face height and locked her big brown eyes onto the swaying girl who simply coughed and wept at her treatment, her little mouth opened and closed but nothing came out other than the coughing.

As Harley swayed by her ankle she could feel her foot going numb in the grip of the thick fingers pinching it tight, the huge brown eyes seemed to be boring into her and studying every movement she made. She sobbed and tried to speak but her voice was hoarse from both screaming and having to choke down various substances of stuff she never again wanted to recall. Her dislocated leg flopped uselessly out to one side of her body, she couldn't control what it did and the lack of strength usually provided by the joint made her muscles burn like fire as they struggled to keep her limb attached to her body.

“HEH, WHOOPS, LOOKS LIKE I BROKE MY LITTLE RAG!” Aylia's voice burst out with a wash of hot, stale breath.

The voice rattled Harley's entire skull forcing her to shut her eyes for fear they might be shaken right out of her head but when she opened them again she wished she hadn't. Aylia had raised her free hand and was in the process of wrapping it around her useless leg. The meaty fist completely enveloped Harley's leg making it feel like it was about to burst in her hot sweaty grip. Aylia moved her fist up and down, pulling Harley's little leg about as though the huge girl was going to rip it from her body like a chicken drumstick. Once again Harley's ragged voice tried to give a scream but very little came out beyond a dull moan of pain.

“HOLD STILL RAG, I GOTTA FIX YOU.” came the booming voice again as Harley was subjected to a close and very personal view of Aylia's mouth talking right into her face.

The humid breath washed her face once more, this time accompanied by the giantesses spit as it shot out to land on Harley's face. She saw the massive, thick pink tongue bucking and rolling about behind the wide powerful teeth and lips and couldn't peel her eyes from the terrifying cavern until suddenly her whole body gave a fierce jerk at her hips and Harley once more found her voice as her shrill shriek of agony ripped from her chest at the same time as a dull 'pop' where her leg was forcibly tugged back into position and slid back into its socket.

The hot fist unwrapped itself from her leg and Harley immediately began to kick to get the hand away, though her overstrained muscles burnt and flared in protest of her using it so quickly.

“There we go, all fixed.” Aylia said to her little toy, giggling at the shrunken girl's upside-down struggles.

"Now then, lets see what else my new little rag can help me clean, hmm...” she continued as she made an exaggerated display of stroking her chin in thought, looking around herself.

"Aha! Dishes, Of course! You made a lot of mess with your food, so now you can help me clean it up.”

Aylia couldn't even begin to hide her massive grin as she gathered up the plates and bowls off of the table, still dangling Harley between her fingers, then headed to the counter where a collection of dishes waited, soaking in a sink full of tepid, dirty water. She carefully let the plates and bowl slip into the water with a small splash and saw that some of it had splashed out of the other side and onto the counter. Aylia barely paused for thought as she reached forwards with Harley and began to mop and scrub at the puddles on the counter top to clean up the spill, it was almost instinct, her tiny friend really had become just a rag in her mind now.

After she had cleaned the spillage as best she could she looked at Harley who lay coughing and spluttering in her open palm, Aylia saw her clothes which were once so bright and clean were now blackened and dirty.

“Hmm.. can't wash dishes with a dirty rag, it's unhygienic.” She commented to herself while she thought about what to do to solve her problem.

Harley's muscles shivered uncontrollably, she almost longed to be back on that seat in the stifling confines just to feel the warmth back I her body. She coughed and brought up a mouthful of greasy cold water and had no choice but to let it stream down the sides of her face as she lay heaving in air. Her chest still hurt, her stomach bulged from having swallowed to much soapy dishwater so quickly and every limb throbbed weakly. A shadow blocked out the harsh lights of the fluorescent strip light so far above, like a huge heavy cloud blocking out a strange elongated sun.

The tiny girl felt a thick thumb wrap across her chest, squashing her breasts painfully into her ribs as it clamped down but she was only briefly concerned about this as she felt another jolt when two more huge fingers pinched at her shorts. The fingers tugged hard trying to squeeze the shorts over Harley's hips as her legs kicked to remove the fingers. After just a few solid heaves the button of Harley's shorts popped off and they slid with her panties straight off down her legs, pulling her legs and tail taught for a moment until they came completely free and Aylia tossed them into the waist disposal beside the sink.

With another flurry of being bumped about by fingers and gripped and twisted and rotated Harley next found her vest and bra stripped from her body, this time Aylia didn't even bother to try and pull them from her properly, instead just shredding the clothing straight from her back.

“There we go, there's the clean patch!” Aylia exclaimed sweetly, remarking on Harley's now nude little body being cleaner in the places that had been covered by clothes.

Closing her fist up around Harley once more she began to hum a tune to herself to drown out the sobbing and moaning then stepped to the sink, she gave another excited little laugh to herself like a child having discovered a great new game and then dunked the girl roughly into the dishwater. Harley struggled and flailed as best she could but Aylia's grip was unrelenting, the giantess scrubbed her toy round and round underwater grinding its little body over a plate that had been soaking some tomato sauce off which now smeared and soaked into Harley's white fur turning it reddish pink.

As the plate was cleaned to a brilliant shine Aylia lifted Harley out of the grey water and inspected the plate, happy that it was clean she then set it on the side and turned back to some of the other items in the sink, finding one that had contained soup and so was still well coated in the remnants of the meal. Aylia grinned and stuffed Harley into the deep dish, pressing her fingers into the tiny girl's back and swabbing and grinding her around the inside edges to get all the soup off. At intervals Aylia occasionally pulled the girl out of the water, hearing her cough, choke and gulp in air while Aylia inspected the bowl before stuffing her back in and wiping more food stains into the little girl's body.

For Harley the whole ordeal was like being trapped and tossed about by a full blow storm inside a tiny swimming pool. Watery food scraps, grease and soapy cold water were forced down her throat as she was skimmed over smooth surfaces and swirled around underwater so fast and hard she had no idea what was going on until she was dragged back into the air in order to catch her breath. One patch of food she was scrubbed over felt like slimy boulders it was so heavily coated against whatever she was being scrubbed against.

She felt the fingers shift on her back and they pressed harder still, trying to force the food to give up its grip on the plate. Harley's naked breasts were swabbed this way and that, being scraped and rubbed back and forth until they were painfully raw and coated in sticky food waste. Her air was running incredibly low and it seemed Aylia had become more engaged with cleaning her plates than by whether or not she was making sure Harley was getting enough air to continue her work. Bubbles were forced from Harley's mouth faster than she could hold them in as the fingers crushed her into another plate and she began to swirl round and round in circles again.

Harley felt her eyes bulging and in turn that had them stinging from the dirty water and food scraps, she was gulping for air now but every time she opened her mouth it was simply filled with a swirl of water and whatever she was being scrubbed through at the time. Finally her will gave in and her body's reflexes tried to pull in a breath of air but instead Harley only succeeded in filling her lungs with fluid. Her mind span and her eyes rolled back in her head as she passed out while being ground against a cold curved sheet of metal.

As Aylia scrubbed the remains of a breakfast from a plate she struggled to get a certain lump of dried on baked beans loose, scrubbing extra hard but paying no attention to the bubbles the scrubbing produced, simply focusing on her job as both hands remain underwater, working furiously until the plate was clean. The giant girl gave no thought to her little rag, she was busying herself with her tasks, but she soon felt the formerly stiff and wriggling rag become limp. It stopped struggling to break free of her grip and its limbs simply drifted about weak and useless around Aylia's fingers.

Pulling her rag out of the water Aylia saw the girl lay flat and lifeless in her palm, the tiny creature's arms and legs were flopped over the sides of her hand and simply hung there. She noticed Harley's chest wasn't moving and pulled her up to her ear where she listened carefully for a moment and then moved her back down holding her in front of her mammoth breasts. Aylia lifted her free hand to the small girl then paused, she went to put her fingers on the girl but stopped, then moved to try something else and stopped again. She was confused.

“How the hell am I supposed to stop a tiny from drowning?” She muttered to herself “Is CPR even going to work? Hell, is it even possible?” She wondered with a puff as she continued to stare down at the girl while idly scratching her head.

Extending her index finger Aylia hovered her hand over Harley for a few seconds, still unsure about how she was going to go about getting the girl breathing again. She shrugged to herself and jabbed her finger down hard into Harley's stomach. Her finger sank deep into the tiny girls body and Aylia could feel her insides shift with the jab, but it also forced a small stream of water to come pouring from her mouth. The giantess grinned to herself, it seemed surreal to see this work like something from a cartoon as she jabbed her finger down again, and again the water practically squirted from her tiny toy, though she still wasn't breathing.

Raising Harley up to her mouth Aylia put her lips to the small leopard's face and locked them around her little head, her lips smothering her entire head like two thick plump pillows. Aylia blew into Harley's face causing the girl's chest to almost balloon outwards with only the slightest puff from the huge bovine. The giantess lifted her head away and then gave Harley another poke with her finger, this time wiggling her limp form about on her palm and when nothing happened she leaned back in, once more engulfing her toy's head within her lips and giving a puff of air.

With a cough and a splutter Harley finally began to breath again, rolling to her side and letting a small torrent of dirty dishwater flow out of her body as she coughed, choked and gasped. She lifted her head wearily up to see the enormous plane of Aylia's face staring down at her with that uncaring smirk of amusement.

“Please... no more... please” Harley panted as her head dropped back down and she lay breathing hard on the hot clammy palm beneath her.

“Haha! Awww has my little dish rag had enough? Hmm.... I guess you can take a break, its not like you get paid for working anyway.” Aylia said with a grin, her teeth filling Harley view as the small girl trembled.

Aylia closed her palm around Harley and reached down to stuff her into the back pocket of her cargo trousers, pulling her empty hand out and patting the bulge of her pocket she felt Harley's body sink into her cheek each time she patted her. The giantess picked up a towel and cleaned her hands off, she smiled to herself as she went back to work, feeling her new toy bounce off of her rear as she walked and she couldn't help but smile and she found herself humming happily for the rest of the day.

 

<b>The End!</b>

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3119