A Matter of Taste by DollsizeHarlequin
Summary:

!Furry Story!

Two ex-school pals meet up to see if they can spark up their old friendship and decide to do it over lunch at one of the friend's workplaces. Things don't go so well between them however.

The first part of an experimental story idea, kind of like a Choose Your Own Adventure kinda story. The next chapters will be split between TWO stories because you will get to choose who is shrunk, Harley or Aylia!

Now Finished with ALL options available - up to 6 unique stories in one, you get to decide which one you read! :D


Categories: Furry, Teenager (13-19), BBW, Butt, Crush, Feet, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 22101 Read: 81291 Published: November 16 2012 Updated: November 24 2014
Contents Page by DollsizeHarlequin

I've had a few comments to say that working out the options on here is quite difficult in terms of selecting the correct chapter, instead finding they end up getting to something they dont like, so i thought i'd add this page to clear up the selections and show you which pages to go to for what ending  :)


Story Options for Shrinking Aylia:

-OR-

 

Story Options for Shrinking Harley:

-OR-

 

 

Hope that helps and clears up any confusion about how to get to the chapters. It was easier posting this to Deviant Art because I could just place option links at the end of each page but hopefully this will make it clearer for everyone reading it here.

Hope you enjoy!

Ems x

 

 

 

 

 

(The rest of this is just filler to make up the 500 word count required for me to post this as a seperate chapter.. which is a bit annoying as it makes this contents page look messy but i can understand why its there, you used to see a ton of stories with like 300-500 word chapters on here that were more like expanded ideas than stories really, so i guess its helped to clear those up a little bit and give authors a number to work towards... anyway, that should be about 500 now so i'll leave it at that and hope you go on to enjoy the rest of my story.. oh, wait, 475? really? dammit... hmmm, okay so the other day i was at the shops and there was this weird guy there who i think was -sniffing- the tinned food cans, like actually sniffing them... I kept wondering what the heck he was doing, like was he dyslexic and thought he might get a better idea of the contents by sniffing the can? I dunno, maybe he just wanted the ones which had rat pee on them or something, who know? The marvel of people-watching i guess, we shall never know what glorious stories may unfold from such a mysterious individual such as him...)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3119