The Tiny and her Princess by Kickyou
Summary:

Joy, a tiny person who lives in the  the kingdom of Arcken during the Medieval era, has to find a way to survie from the rest of the world.  Can she trust the princess of the lands, or is she as bad as the subjects that live there?


Categories: Watersports, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Butt, Unaware, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Slave, Violent, Vore, Scat Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 40261 Read: 102576 Published: November 16 2012 Updated: April 14 2013
Story Notes:

Should I continue this story or work on something else?

1. Chapter 1 by Kickyou

2. Chapter 2 by Kickyou

3. Chapter 3 by Kickyou

4. Chapter 4 by Kickyou

5. Chapter 5 by Kickyou

6. Chapter 6 by Kickyou

7. Chapter 7 by Kickyou

8. Chapter 8 by Kickyou

9. Chapter 9 by Kickyou

Chapter 1 by Kickyou

Joy looked up at possibly the prettiest face in the world.  When some says beautiful, they were talking about this face.  Just looking at the face made Joy blush and feel euphoric; that was until she remembered where she was. Then panic and dread spread through her body as she tried to recall all events leading to the moment of her demise…

 

Joy lived in the kingdom of Arcken of the country Urk.  Well to say lived in would be an understatement, more like survived in.  There are two inhabitants that live in Arcken, there were normal citizens, and then there was the tinies.  Arcken became a powerful kingdom not due to its army but to through its trade with the neighboring countries.  They traded what the other kingdoms don’t have, and that would be tinies. 

It all started when Arcken was being built near where the tinies lived.  The tinies use to live in the meadows and woods of the area … that was until the bigger people came and built their towns and castles.  Eventually the people of Arcken found out about the little people and realized the potential of them.  You could keep them as pets, use them as food, or you could do other things to them and it wouldn’t matter.  Soon the people of Arcken started to collect them and trade them for valuables that allowed the country to prosper.  Now Arcken is one of the nation’s strongest kingdoms.

The citizens of Arcken would get paid handsomely for collecting the tinies and giving them to the empire to trade.  Of course the tinies are also kept by the citizens to be used how they see fit.  Life for the tinies was a horrible one, were they are forced to hid and live off scraps.  Unfortunately there is little the little people can do to change their fate when no one listens to you.

So as a tiny Joy was born in hiding and spent her whole life trying to survive.  When she was 18 her parents were found, when they were looking for some food in a tavern.  Joy got away and stayed hidden, waiting to try and free her parents.  She never got the chance.  Instead she got to watch as the owner of the tavern tore her parents apart and use them as ingredients for a stew.  She can still hear the screams of her parents…

Joy managed to get away but not unharmed; she now didn’t have a family.  She spent two years living off scraps and avoiding the many dangers, like cats, dogs, birds, and people.  Eventually it got so bad that she had nowhere to go for food, as taverns would hire night helpers to collect any tines that showed up.  Joy had to go somewhere else for food, but where?  The only place left for her would be another town, but the journey would be deadly.

Giving up hope Joy was about to lie down and die when she thought of only one other place… the castle.  But her parents told her to never ever go there.  It was more dangerous there than out here.  Joy wouldn’t have gone if she wasn’t so hungry.  She heard tales from some tinies of the delicious food that are always left over from the king and his family.  Joy thought about it and decided she would rather die having a wonderful meal then starve on the dirty streets. 

Using the cover of a cart, Joy was wheeled into the castle past the guards and attendants.  She waited until night fall to start to look for food.  She found some and was delighted to see no one searching for her.  That night she ate like a queen.  Deciding not wanting to leave she found a spot to hid and stay until her next meal. 

Weeks went by and she was starting to feel at ease, no one even suspected her of living in the castle.  That was until one night she was munching on some wonderful bread and some chicken when there was noise.  Turning around she saw a figure holding a light.  Panicking Joy tried to run for cover but was too late.  The figure was on her in a matter of seconds.  The figure placed the candle down blocking Joy’s path.  Joy looked at the figure and saw the person was a women, possible as old as she was.  She was the most beautiful women ever, but that didn’t change the fact that she would be different from the others.

Joy broke eye contact as she started to search for a way out of this predicament. 

That was when the giantess said something: “Hello there,” as if she were talking to a child or an animal, not wanting to scare it.

Joy didn’t say a word as she found out that she was stuck in the middle of nowhere.  The closes safe spot was a long dash for her to make and no way could she dodge her capturer all the while.

The giantess spoke again, “Don’t worry little fellow, I won’t hurt you.”   

Joy would have laughed at that if she could.  She believed that as much as she believed her parents were still alive… they weren’t.  Many of times she has heard that phrase, “I won’t hurt you,” only to find the person either crush, eat, or did other terrible things to the very tiny he or she promised.  No, you couldn’t believe a word that comes from a giant’s mouth.

Again the giantess spoke again in a soft voice, “Wow, you guys are really tiny.  You can’t be bigger than my finger…” before she could continue there was another noise.  Quickly the giantess scooped up the tiny and placed her into her pocket of her night gown.  Turning around she saw her mother standing there.

“Amber?  What are you doing up this late… and in the kitchen?”

“I… I was getting some food to eat.”

“You should have gotten a servant to do that.  Quickly, hurry up and head to bed, we have a big day tomorrow.”

Amber nodded, “Yes mother.”

Joy heard the conversation and continued to dread the remaining moments of her life as she was carried away to be a subject to the will of Amber, the giantess…

 

Chapter 2 by Kickyou

Joy continued to listen to the giantess talking to each other.  Joy curled up into a ball surrounded by a silken fabric.  She heard the name of the giantess, Amber.  She also heard Amber lie about her, but why?  Maybe she wants to keep her all to herself.  Joy let out a depressed sigh as she thought of what was in store for her: a midnight snack, Amber’s personal play thing until she breaks, or maybe something worse…

Joy felt herself start to rock back and forth slowly.  Amber was walking away from the kitchen.  After a while she heard the groaning of a door open, then close.  She was now in Amber’s room.  Next thing she knew a warm mass started to scoop her up out of her prison.  Joy thought of fighting but knew it was pointless.  One good squeeze and she would be nothing but a bloody pulp in the palm of her hand.  No, Joy would wait for the right moment to try and escape.

 

Amber said goodnight to her mother, thanking the stars that her mother didn’t see her with the tiny.  Who knows what would have happened.  Walking away from the kitchen Amber headed to her room to get some sleep.  She had to stay up until the castle was asleep to find this tiny creature.  She had her suspensions of one being in the castle.  A couple of days ago when she went to eat some beard and cheese she noticed that her cheese had small grooves.  Knowing that it couldn’t be a mouse she knew it had to be a tiny. 

Waiting until the cover of night to go in search for the tiny before it got caught by the guards, she made her way to the kitchen to see if she can find it.  Luck was on her side as she found the tiny eating some bread.  Almost too shocked to move, Amber just stood there in disbelief.  She never saw a tiny this close before.

Amber had always been stuck in the castle, never allowed to leave in fear of something bad happening to the king’s daughter.    That didn’t mean she hasn’t heard about them.  She once saw a guard have one in his hand, but he quickly put it in his pocket.  Amber never said a word in fear of getting the guard in trouble, but she was curious about them.

That night Amber asked her parents about the tinies.  Her father replied, “They are nothing more than a resource of the land that we use; the same with the chicken on the table, or the bread.  The only difference is their appearance.”

Her father answered her question but it unlocked so many more, like where did they come from or why are they so small.  She just had to find out.  Of course she never saw any in the castle and she was too scared to ask a servant to go and buy one for her.  She didn’t know if a servant could or couldn’t buy one either.  Years later she then noticed that there might be a tiny in the castle and that sparked her interest again, leading to her staying up and catching the tiny.

Amber shut her doors and headed over to her bed.  She gently put her hand into her pocket of her night gown and pulled out the little person.  She held her up to the tiny and noticed that she was shivering. 

“Oh are you cold here …” Amber ripped off part of her gown and gave it to the tiny person.  “What’s your name?”

 

Joy sat there in fear of what was going to happen to her when Amber ripped off part of her gown and gave it to her.  Hesitant she picked it up and wrapped herself in it.  If offered no protection to the giantess but she felt slightly safer with an extra layer between each other.  Amber asked her, what her name was.  Deciding on it couldn’t hurt she said, “Joy.”

“…”

Joy realized she whispered it and said it louder, “Joy, my name is Joy.”

“Joy, that’s a wonderful name… um sorry if I scared you.”  Amber said and leaned in closer “Wow, I just can believe how small you are.”

Feeling mocked Joy defiantly said, “I may be small but I’m strong!”

Feeling the hostility Amber apologized, “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to offend you.”

They both sat there not saying a word as time started to slowly drift by.  Joy was finally done waiting and snapped, “Just hurry up and do whatever your about to do!”

Shocked at how rude she was being Amber felt hurt, “Well ok… I thought it would be nice to talk before-”

Sneering at her, “Why would I want to talk to someone like you?”

Amber felt devastated.  She didn’t know what she did to make Joy mad but thought better of asking.  It could just set her off again.  Amber then put Joy down on her night stand next to the candle.  Amber than said goodnight and blew out the candle as she went to bed.

Joy wasn’t sure if the giantess was trying to drawl out the victory of capturing her or truly wanted to talk to her.  It didn’t matter she didn’t want to talk to a monster like her anyway.  She just wanted her to finish her off fast so she would be put out of her misery.  Unfortunately she had other planes because she placed Joy on her nightstand preventing her from leaving and blew out the candle.  Surrounded in darkness, Joy could do nothing but sit there still surrounded by the piece of cloth in darkness.  It looked like she will have to endure this for a short while longer before she could find out what the giantess had in store for her…

 

Amber had a nightmare.  Her family was at the mercy of some invading enemy that was burning down the city.  Amber couldn’t find her family and was running around looking for them.  She found her younger brother… or what was left of him.  Her father was already captured and her mother… well she would have been better off like her brother.  She couldn’t believe anyone could do some like this and turned around to see four shadowy figures approach her when their hands reached out to grab her she woke up screaming.

 

Joy was having a peaceful dream when she was woken up by a dreadful cry.  Joy at first forgot where she was and panicked, then it all slowly settled in as the previous night’s events started to come back to her.  Amber was still in a nervous wreck when there was a knocking on the doors.

“Princess, princess are you all right?  May I come in?”

 

Amber slowly recognized the voice as her servant Mary.  Not wanting to frighten her she replied, “Yes.”  Looking around she then realized that Joy was in plain sight.  Would she get in trouble for having a tiny?  Were there any rules to them?  She never really thought about it.  To be on the safe side, she thought she quickly leaned over and picked up Joy who let out a slight yelp in surprise.

Amber didn’t have time to explain and hopped that Joy understood.  She quickly put Joy between her legs under the sheets as she heard the door open and saw her servant come in. 

“Your majesty are you alright?” 

Before Amber could reply another one of her servants came in, “Your highness, we heard you shouting.  Is everything ok?”

Putting on a smile she Amber said, “Yes, I just had a bad dream that’s all.  You may leave now.”

They both replied, “As you wish, your highness.”  Mary and the other, Loren, bowed and closed the doors as they left.

 

Joy was plunged into darkness before she could protest.  Just as the last of the light was covered up she heard voices.  It then dawned on her that this was her chance she was waiting for.  Turning in a complete 180 she started to head away from where Amber was sitting.  Joy didn’t know where she was heading or what she was going to do when she reached the end of the bed, maybe she could hide.

As Joy headed further into the covers she was forced to lie down and start to crawl away.  Joy heard them call her majesty and princess, causing her to stop.  She was captured by the king’s daughter.  Shuddering to think of what would have become of her if she stayed where she was.  The princess must have killed hundreds of tinies that the royal family owns, just for her sick pleasure.  It disgusted her to think of what she had planned for her. 

Then she heard the servants get dismissed and knew that any moment Amber will be searching for her soon…

 

Amber’s breath began to slow as her nightmare began to fade.  Feeling more relaxed Amber, lifted the blanket up and looked down between her legs to say good morning to Joy only to find that she wasn’t there.  Shocked Amber flipped the covers back even more.  There was no trace of the little person at all.  Amber couldn’t believe it.

“Joy?  Joy where did you go?  Please, I just wanted to talk to you.”

 

Joy barely made it to the edge of the bed and started to use the blanket to climb down when she heard the commotion above.  Not daring to move in case she was spotted, Joy hung onto the blanket as Amber started to look around for her on the bed.  She heard Amber call her but not for a second did she believe what she was saying.  Just wanted to talk to her?  Yeah right, more like eat her, or worse.  Joy planned to stay hidden until the princess left, then try and escape.

“Ok fine, I understand.  I have to go now but I’ll be back with some food for you.”  Amber than left the room but she left a small gap open in her door.  Joy waited until she didn’t hear Amber’s footsteps anymore to come out and escape.  She climbed down the blanket and dropped to the floor to see the door was open.  Joy was about to dash for it and thought better. 

She remembered Tom.  They meet in a tavern looking for some food.  They got some food from a storage room but heard some noises they hide and saw a man come into the room, look around and leave.  Tom wanted to go immediately before he returned, but Joy said they should wait a little longer.  Tom didn’t listen and ran for the door.  The moment he passed the entrance a foot descended on him and smashed him to a pulp.  The owner was waiting outside the door way for them.  She can still hear the laughter of the man as he insulted Tom’s intelligence.

Joy didn’t want to get stepped on, so instead she looked around for another exit.  Sadly there wasn’t one.  She would have to find a way out of the room when the princess let her guard down.

 

Amber finished her breakfast and hid a few pieces of her meal in her pocket for her hungry guest.  After finishing her meal she asked permission to leave.  Heading back to her room she didn’t know if Joy was still there but if she was there Amber didn’t want to have her starve because if her thoughtfulness. 

“Joy?  Are you still here?  I brought some food for you… Joy?”  Amber started to look for Joy but again couldn’t find her.  Giving up Amber put the small amount of food on her night stand as she sat on her clean bed… clean?  Her servants!  They cleaned her room.  “Oh no…” Amber got up and was about to leave when she saw movement in the corner of the room behind a chair.

“Joy?”  Amber asked as she walked toward the movement.

 

Joy didn’t know what to do but decided to face the giantess instead of delay the inevitable.  Joy stepped out from under the chair and faced the giantess.

“Oh thank goodness.  I thought one of my servants found you.  Here, come with me I brought some food for you to eat.”

Joy felt her stomach rumble and decided that if she were to die to at least have some good food beforehand; that is if Amber wasn’t lying about the food to get her to trust her.  Of course Joy didn’t have much of a choice anyway.  She was already found and had nowhere to go.

Stepping on the hand that was stretched out for her, she was lifted up into the air and slowly carried over to the night stand where there was a feast for her to eat.  In fact there was enough food to feed a handful of tinies.  Joy started to eat and noticed that Amber was watching her with curiosity in her eyes.  When Joy finally had her fill she looked at the princess.

Again there was the awkward silence until finally Amber broke it by asking, “Why did you run away earlier?  Did I scare you?”

Joy again feeling like being mocked shouted, “I’m not scared of you!”

“Well that’s good.  I didn’t want to scare you.  So why did you run away?  Do you have a family to get back to?”

Rage build up in her at the mention of her family.  How dare she make fun of her, “Shut up!  I don’t need to answer your questions.  So if you are done toying with me hurry up and decided what my fate shall be!”

Amber never felt shocked at the outburst and confused.  “I…I don’t understand.  Decided your fate?”

Joy rolled her eyes. “Yes!  Are you going to eat me?  Crush me into a bloody stain on your foot?  What are you going to do to me?  Make me into a small toy for you pleasure to use whenever you’re bored?”

Amber was shocked, “What…why…I never would-”

“Don’t lie to me!  I know your kind all too well.  You promise safety only to turn around and go back on your word.  Your kind disgusts me.  My only regret is that I got caught by some snobby, spoiled, self-centered, bitch of a princess like you!”

Amber felt tears rolling down her checks.  “I-I-I”

“Don’t start crying now!” Joy said still mad.  “It’s because of people like you that my parents are gone!”  Joy practice screamed that last part out as she too felt her emotions break and start to cry too. “I have nothing!  I have no family, no friends, and no place to live.”  Joy started to weep.  Never had she wept while she was alone, not until now.  She couldn’t stop it her tears flowed down her face like a river as she continued to sob.

Amber gently picked her up and started to rub her back as she tried to sooth Joy.  “It’s ok…”

“It’s not ok!” she shouted still crying.  “I hate you all!”

“I know no amount of apology could bring them back, but still I’m sorry…”

Joy stopped crying after a while and final gained her composer, “Whatever… you never answered my question.  What are you going to do with me?”

“I… I don’t know.  I thought it would be nice to befriend you.  I would like us to become friends.”

“Ha, why don’t you get someone else to be your friend?”

Amber sighed “It’s hard when everyone just sees you as a tool to get to my father.”  Amber than said, “Well if we can’t be friends, then do you mind answering my questions?”

Joy didn’t know why Amber wanted to ask questions but did it really matter?  “… Fine but then you release me.”

“Of course… I didn’t mean to make it seem like was holding you against your will.  I’m sorry if that’s what it seemed like.  Ok first question… where do you all come from?”

Joy didn’t know if this was a trick question.  Was she looking for more of her people?  Joy didn’t think so, there was something about this girl.  She didn’t seem like the rest of the bigger people she meet.  Deciding on trusting her to some degree she said, “My people use to live in the woods and meadows that used to make up your kingdom; that was before your people came in and built your towns and castles.  Now we live were ever we can find shelter.”

Amber looked shocked, “I… I didn’t know, um… my second question is: why are you all small?”

Joy looked at amber as if that was a stupid question, “Why don’t you tell me why you are so big?”

“Hmmm good question, I don’t know why.”

“My parents told me it was the fate of the world to be the small ones, as is it the fate of a mouse to be a meal for a cat.  It is how the world works.”

“Wow, I guess my last question is more of a personal question when you leave my room, will you leave the castle too?”

“Why do you ask,” Joy asked suspiciously.  

“I, um, well I didn’t want to be the reason you might have to leave.  Also… I wanted to know if I might see you around some more…”

Joy was now perplexed.  Normally Joy would leave because she was discovered, but Joy didn’t know now.

“I might leave.”

“Oh… well thank you for answering my question.”  Amber got of the bed with Joy in her hands.  “Is there anywhere you want me to put you?”

“Wait… I have some questions I want to ask you.”

Amber almost seemed delighted, “Ok.”

“How many tinies have you seen?”

“Well counting you, only 3.  The first one I only got a glimpse at before someone picked him up.  The second one I saw was my brother’s.  He got one for a present a few years ago.  You would be the third.”

Joy was now starting to realize something; the princess has never really met a tiny.  No wonder why she seemed confused when Joy told her to hurry up and decide her fate.  “Wait so you don’t know anything about us?  You’re the princess; you should know everything about us.”

Amber looked slightly ashamed.  “I maybe the princess of Arcken, but that doesn’t mean I know everything.  The only thing I know about tinies is that we sell them to neighboring countries as a resource.  That is about it.”

“So you don’t know what we are used for?”

Amber thought about it for a few seconds and shook her head, “Servants?”

The princess really didn’t know anything about them.  Joy thought about telling the princess about the horrors a tiny can face, but thought better of it.  Last thing she wanted to do was make her cry over her people.

“Yeah something like that… did you tell anyone about me yet?”

Amber shook her head, “No.”

“Why not?”

Amber shrugged, “I don’t know… I guess I felt like I shouldn’t tell anyone about you.  I really didn’t know if I was allowed to have one or not.  Plus I didn’t know if my father would take you away.” 

Joy didn’t say anything as she thought about that Amber’s last answer. 

“So… I guess I should return you to the kitchen…”  Amber got up and started to leave with Joy in her hand when Joy stopped her.

“Wait…”

Amber stopped, “Yes?”

Joy didn’t know what she was doing but she figured if she were to die she rather die here.  At least she would get a good meal until then.  Also she felt like she could trust Amber…

“I… I don’t mind staying, but under one condition.”

“What condition?”  Amber asked with a smile on her face.

“You will leave a piece of string for me to climb down your nightstand.”

“Sure…” Amber said with a smile, “If it makes you feel better then of course.”

 

Amber finished finding some string that was long enough for Joy to climb down with.  It was harder to get one without seeming suspicious.  The day was nearly over and after her meal, which she again saved some food for Joy to eat, she went back to her room.  Before she could make it, her mother stopped her.

“Amber.”

“Yes mother,” Amber said as she stopped to confront her mother.

“Where were you today?”

“I was…”

“You were supposed to pick out a husband today.  Last night I told you, you had a big day today.  Where were you?”

“I was in my room.”  Amber said trying not to look suspicious.  Unfortunately she wasn’t successful.

“Doing what,” her mother asked.

“I... umm-”

Amber’s mother let out a sigh, “Amber… I know you don’t like me and your father picking out your future husband, but you could at least go to the effort of meeting them.”

“I’m sorry mother I didn’t mean to show disrespect toward you or father.”

Amber’s mother gave her a smile, “I know you didn’t.  Just don’t do it again, luckily none of these men seemed worthy of your hand.  In a few weeks I have another arrangement set up for you.  Please don’t disappear or not show up for this one.  He is the prince of Merthadan.  We may not like them but it doesn’t mean we can’t show respect to them.”

“Ok mother.”

“Thank you dear,” Amber’s mother gave her a hug and wished her a good night.

 

Joy was sitting on the night stand with the piece of cloth she had from earlier wrapped around her.  It was just big enough to use as a blanket.  Amber came in and greeted her.  Next she got some food that Amber snuck up stairs for her.  Finally Amber said goodnight as they both got ready for bed.  Amber found a small little pillow that she put on her night stand for Joy to use as a bed.  When they were both ready for bed Amber blew out the candle.  Joy couldn’t sleep as she listen to Amber’s breathing slow down.  After a while Joy finally relaxed and started to drift off to sleep.  The last thing that went through her head was: I hope I’m not making a mistake trusting her…

 

 

 

Chapter 3 by Kickyou

Joy woke up with a small stream of light pouring in over her body.  There was a small crack in the curtains that allowed just enough light in to cover her entire body.  No matter how much she turned and tossed she couldn’t escape the annoying light.  Finally unable to sleep anymore Joy sat up and stretched.  She slept better than she ever had in her entire life.  Never before has she ever slept on anything as comfortable as the pillow she was on now. 

Joy looked around and the room expecting someone to be waiting for her.  It brought back memories from one of her narrow escapes.  It was raining really hard one night forcing her and a couple of other tiny people into the nearest building.  They were too tired to look for a safe secure hiding spot.  Instead they hid behind a basket and fell asleep.  The next morning, Joy was woken up by a scream.  She quickly woke up and saw a giant man’s face staring right at them.  Before any of them could move he reached out and grabbed the screaming women and picked up the man next to Joy.  He put them in his pocket and started to reach for Joy and the last other tiny, a man.  Joy and the man tried to run out the closes door, when she tripped.  Thinking it was over Joy winced in fear only to have the hand go past her and pick up the man running for the door.  The owner of the building must have thought she would stay where she was. Using this opportunity she bolted behind a cabinet.  By the time the owner picked up the last tiny, Joy was already gone.  The man looked everywhere but didn’t find Joy. 

Shuddering at her narrow escape, Joy tried to think of something else.  Looking around she came across Amber’s sleeping body.  She had her face turned toward Joy allowing her to see her while she slept.  Amber looked angelic in her sleep with her lips pressed in a half smile.  She seemed harmless as can be, but Joy knew not to let looks be deceiving.  As Joy continued to stare at Amber, she let out a soft mumble and rolled over in her sleep.  It was like breaking a trance that held Joy in place; the moment Amber turned Joy was able to move again.  Quickly Joy looked away as not to be drawn in again. 

Not wanting to wait for Amber to wake up, and wanting to move around again, Joy left her comfortable pillow.  After climbing down the string Joy again looked around her surroundings.  Everything was gigantic.  Granted being small made everything look big, but this room was ridiculously big.  The other day she had a sense that the room was big, but now she had time to take it all in; she was surprised at how large this one room is.  Walking around in awe she walked toward Amber’s bed.

She reached the edge of the bed and noticed that there was a pair of strange shoes there by the side of the bed.  Curiosity got the better of her and she wanted to take a look.  Never before had she seen a pair of shoes like these.  They looked soft and warm, but offered no protection like other shoes.  Joy didn’t know why anyone would wear something like it.  Taking a step onto the material she practically fell to her knees.  The shoe felt like she was walking on clouds: soft, warm, fuzzy clouds.  Almost as if she was being hypnotized she kept walking, heading deeper into the fuzzy shoe…

 

Amber woke up startled, by the sound of knocking.

“Your highness, we have drawn your bath.”  It was Mary.

“Mmmmm thank you…” Amber said half asleep.  She was planning on going back to sleep, but she knew she should go take a bath while the water is hot.  Still half asleep, she got out of bed and slipped her feet into her slippers and slowly dragged her feet toward the door and headed toward her bath.

 

Joy reached the end of the shoe when she heard a knocking noise.  Startled, her instincts kicked in telling her to hide.  With that already done she stayed where she was forgetting where exactly she was.  Joy heard the voice of one of the maids, and Amber replied with a mumbled voice.  When she heard the maid leave Joy was about to leave the safety of her warm hide out when there was an object appearing in front of the opening.

Then it hit Joy like a ton of bricks; she was in a shoe.  What do people do with shoes?  They wear them.  Joy let out a sharp yelp as she noticed the foot that appeared in front of the opening was blocking her only escape.  Her hiding spot now has turned from a safe haven into a cave with no exit.  To Joy’s horror the foot slowly slide forward covering ground rapidly as it approached her at the end of slipper.  Joy let out a startled cry as the foot collided with her.

 

Amber started to walk toward her door and head down the hallway toward the bathroom, where her hot bath awaited her.  Just thinking of the warm water on her skin made her shiver in anticipation.  She hadn’t had a bath in a couple of days.  Amber didn’t want to bother the servants with the hard labor to prepare a hot bath for her every single day.  The process of heating and transporting the water up to her personal bathroom was difficult.  She could go a day or two without washing if it meant saving her servants from doing such a hard task every day. 

As Amber continued to walk she felt dirty from the few days of sweat, dirt, and grim that built up on her over the couple of days.  She wiggled her toes as she felt the grim in-between her toes, especially her big toe and second toe.  It felt like there was something stuck in-between them.  Grimacing at the discomfort, Amber headed out of her room not bothering to wake up her new found friend who was probably still asleep next to her bed.  Amber opened her door and closed it quietly without looking.  Still half asleep Amber headed toward her bathroom shuffling her feet.

 

Joy felt the impact of Amber’s foot as she was pressed up against her big toe and second toe.  Immediately the toes clenched in response to her touch.  Joy never felt anything like it before as she was pulled closer toward the gap in between the toes.  As Joy was held up against the warm slightly moist foot, the smell of Amber’s feet assaulted her noise.  Joy’s head was reeling at the stench.  Never did Joy think that royal feet would smell this bad.  She thought they were supposed to smell of roses.  Unfortunately her feet smelled far from roses, or any other flower.

Of course the smell wasn’t the worse part of it.  The worst part was the clenching and squeezing of her toes.  Every step caused Amber to instinctively wiggle her toes rubbing Joy’s body with the massive objects.  Joy was unable to say a word for each time she got ready to, her breath was squeezed out of her.  There was the sound of a door opening then closing that got Joy’s attention. 

Joy then felt Amber’s foot starting to pull out of the slipper… along with her toes which still clung onto Joy with a death grip.  Joy was assaulted with light as she looked up at Amber to see that she had a sleepy face.  Amber let out a loud yawn as she slowly pulled off her nightgown and let it drop to the floor. 

Joy would have said her breath was taken away at the sight of Amber’s naked body, but her foot had already done that for her.  Instead, Joy let out a short breath and blushed at the sight as she tried not to look.  Quickly Joy tried to get the princess’s attention by saying something but Amber didn’t hear her as she lifted up one long leg and put it in the tub.

 

Amber dipped her foot into the bath tub and let out a gasp at the intense heat.

 

Joy felt Amber’s toes clenched even harder making her silently gasps out in pain.  Amber’s toes involuntary clenched due to the heat of the bath.  Joy was about to black out when Amber relaxed releasing her crushing grip on her, but Joy was still stuck. 

“Amber…” Joy tired with the little breath she could.  Sadly she didn’t hear her.

To Joy’s horror Amber started to lift up her other foot.  Joy started to feel weightless as she was picked up effortlessly and started to head toward the bathtub. 

“Ambe-”

Joy was cut off as she took a plunge in the hot water.  She felt the heat wash over her with the water as she did her best not to let out her air.  She quickly dragged down to the bottom of the tub with Amber’s foot.  Joy couldn’t break free from her grip as she started to feel the need for air build in her lungs.  She was going to drown by the hand, or more like the foot, of possible the only nice giant in the entire kingdom…

 

Amber quickly put her other foot into the water and let the heat run up her leg.  Letting out a sigh she slowly sank into the tub as she felt the warmth rush through her body.  It felt good to wash up after a couple of days.  As the warmth slowly faded she felt slightly tired and sank deeper into the tub.  Wiggling her toes, she got comfortable and let out a sigh.  Closing her eyes she felt herself relax and drift off into a quick snooze.

 

Joy broke the surface of the water with a gasp.  When Amber wiggled her toes she was able to escape and swim to the surface.  Taking in big gulps of air Joy was getting her breath back as she looked around.  Directly behind her was Amber, who was up to her neck in water with her eyes closed.  Feeling rage build in her for the princess’s lack of care for her Joy started to swim toward her so she could wake her up and give her a piece of her mind.

As Joy approached Amber she got a couple of feet away from her face and was about to say something when the princess took a deep breath and her head went under the water.  Joy was shocked and not prepared for this as the waves of water rushed over her and pushed her back.  When the waves stopped Joy wiped the water from her eyes.  No sooner did she do this did Amber burst from the water causing a new tidal wave of water to rush toward Joy.

 

Amber let out a relieved breath after dunking her head in the water.  Feeling her belly rumble a bit from hunger, she decided to quickly finish up and go eat some breakfast.  Next to her was some soap to wash up with.  Closing her eyes as not to get soap in her eyes, she quickly rubbed her body with the soap and got cleaned up.

 

Joy was on the other end of the tub as she noticed Amber grabbing a bar of soap and cleaning herself.  Joy also noticed that she had her eyes closed and not aware of her surroundings.  Feeling complete agitated at the events that have unfolded recently Joy hurriedly swam toward Amber.  Half way there Joy noticed that the soap started to produce suds in the tub making it difficult to maneuver around without getting caught in one of the cloud like objects.  As Joy tried to avoid the suds more and more started to appear.  Suddenly Joy was surrounded by a wall of suds as they started to close in on her.  Unable to do anything she felt herself get covered by the bubbles.  The suds prevented her from breathing as the bubbles blocked all air from coming in.  Desperate she dived under water and swam away from the giant pile of suds.  Resurfacing a few feet away from the giant bubble mass Joy realized she was further away from where she was and that the tub was now cover with bubbles.  Joy was trapped from moving anywhere without being trapped in another group of suds; she was stuck.

 

Finally clean Amber lay in the bath relaxed.  The bath was starting to become lukewarm, yet it still felt good.  Amber was about to close her eyes when her stomach growled again.  This made her sit up thinking about what time it was.  She needed to eat something soon or she might die of hunger.  Getting out of the tub Amber grabbed a towel that was nearby and used it to dry off.  Next she saw some clothes that were set out by Mary.  Quickly getting dressed Amber was about to leave the bathroom when there was a noise.

“AMBER!”

Shocked by the sound of someone calling her name, Amber turned around.  “Joy?  How did you… no why… wait where are you,” Amber asked mystified that the tiny person found her way into the bathroom.

“I’m in the bathtub…”

Amber walked over and searched around but all she saw was suds all over the place and not a sign of her.  “Where?”

“…”

“Joy?  Where are you?”

There was a splashing sound in an area surrounded by suds.  Curious Amber dipped her hand into the suds and felt an object.  Scooping it up she found out the object was Joy.  Joy was covered in bubbles and coughing.

“Are you ok?”

 

Joy thought she was about to die when she was covered by the suds and couldn’t see or breath thought the bubbles.  Then Amber saved her life.  After getting the much needed oxygen she needed she answered Amber’s question, “Yeah…”

“What were you doing in the bathtub,” Amber let out a giggle, “Did you want a bath?”

“No!  I was in your shoe-”

Frowning, “Why were you in my slippers?”

Joy tried to explain before Amber got the wrong idea, “I didn’t want to be in your slippers.  I heard a knock and hid before someone saw me.  Then you blocked the exit and I got stuck on your foot.”

“Oh… so that’s what I felt.”  Amber said apologetically, “Sorry I thought you were just some dirt or lint in my slippers.  Is that how you got put in the bath water… by my foot?”

Joy just nodded.

“Well I’m really sorry… umm if there is anything I can do-” She was cut off by her stomach which growled.  If on cue Joy felt her stomach growl with Amber’s but the noise of Amber’s dwarfed her stomach sound.

“Sorry I’m kind of hungry,” Amber said half laughing.

“Me too, how about we just forget about this and get something to eat?”

Amber nodded told Joy she had to hide her in her pocket as she walked out of the bathroom and headed downstairs to get some breakfast.

 

Joy never had such a breakfast.  Amber would put pieces of her meal in her pocket as she ate.  By the end of the meal Joy was stuffed beyond belief, almost to the point of bursting.  Yet there were still scraps of food around her that Amber kept giving her.  Finally Amber got up and walked away from the table.  Joy took one more bite from a piece of what she thought was pig.  When they finally reached Amber’s room Amber pulled her out along with the small scraps of food.

“How was breakfast?  Did you like everything?  I tried to get a little of everything for you.”

Joy just nodded as she felt her gut about to burst.  Joy was about to say something when there was a knock on the door.  Quickly Amber scooped up the food and quickly put them back in her pocket as she looked at Joy.  She barely had time to pick her put and cover her with her hands when the door opened.  In walked Loren who immediately bowed her head. 

“I’m sorry your highness, I didn’t know you were still in her.  I will leave and clean later.”  With that Loren left the room. 

Amber let out a sigh of relief as she opened her hand to see Joy nearly sick.

“Oh, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to,”

“It’s ok… I just need to rest a bit…”

“I could put you in my drawer until I come back from the hearing my father invited me to.  That way you don’t have to worry about anyone finding you.”

Joy was still too full to say much except nod.  So Amber put Joy in her drawer which happened to hold her underwear in.  Joy immediately felt uncomfortable being surrounded by someone’s’ underwear, but before she could say anything Amber slowly closed the drawer.  Joy was now surrounded by darkness, yet the knowledge of her lying on Amber’s underwear was a little unsettling.  Trying not to think about it, Joy lay down and went to sleep with the smell of clean clothes wrapping around her lulling her to sleep.

 

Amber finally was done with her father’s hearing of peasants.  It wasn’t that she didn’t like hearing the peasants’ problems, it was the fact she couldn’t do anything about it.  She wasn’t allowed to speak during the hearings of peasants.  It was almost like torturer to hear others’ problems and not be able to help them.

Then after the hearing her father had a dinner party planned out for her little brother’s birthday which she was surprised by.  She completely forgot about that her brother was turning 10.  She didn’t even get a present for him.  When he came up to her she could see the joy on his face as he asked, “Sis, did you get me something.” 

She tried to her best not to betray what she was about to say, “Of course I did, but I left it in my room.  I’ll give it to you tomorrow.”

The joy on his face multiplied by tenfold as he gave her a hug and thanked her.  She would have to find him something tomorrow morning before he wakes up.

As the night moved on Amber tried to head out of the party but was stopped by some noblemen trying to get her favor.  The only upside to the party was the fact that she could get food for Joy, but it still took forever for the party to be over.  Amber felt really bad for leaving Joy locked in her drawer too.  She must be panicking.  Hurrying Amber said goodnight to her parents and the last of the officials and left.

Amber quickly got to her dresser and opened the drawer to see Joy looking panicky up at her.

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to leave-”

 

“I don’t care…” Joy said solemnly.  Joy felt a slight relief for being out of the dark prison she was trapped in for the entire day.  She didn’t mind waking up in it and waiting for a few hours, but then time passed by and she started to worry.  Eventually Joy realized she was being tricked and just being held here for the Princesses’ toy and not friend.  Joy even came to the conclusion that this morning wasn’t an accident.

“Please Joy I didn’t mean to leave you in there for so long.”

“Look I don’t care if I’m your property, or your pet.  You don’t have to pretend to care if you don’t care, just stop acting like it.”

Amber felt hurt, “But I do care.  My father threw a surprise party for my brother.  I didn’t even get him a present either… I’m a horrible person.” 

Joy saw the hurt on her face as she picked up Joy and brought her over to her bed and set her down on the covers.  She pulled out some food and gave it to Joy.  Joy ate as slowly as possible to savor the food.  It was extremely good but she didn’t want the food to betray the way she felt right now.  After mauling over what happen and eating something she started to forgive Amber.

Finally after eating the food Joy waited a while and said, “So what are you going to do to fix this?”

Amber thought a bit and wondered, “I guess I could always carry you around?”

Joy shook her head no, “Not me, your brother… what are you going to do for his birthday?”

“Oh,” Amber said shocked, “I didn’t think you would care.”

“I may not like you giants, but birthdays are extremely important for our people.” 

Tinies hold birthdays very dear.  They symbolize the remembrance of the blessing of life.  Even though they are born into a horrible life, just the gift of them being alive for their loved ones makes it a blessing.

“I … I really don’t know,” Amber said.

“Well maybe you’ll think of something while you sleep.”

“Maybe…” Amber said slightly worried.  “Joy… I’m really sorry I left you in my dresser.”

“It’s alright… just next time at least leave a crack open for some light.”

Amber smiled and nodded.  “Ok… Well I better get some sleep.  I need to think of something to get him.”

Amber than put Joy on the pillow she slept on proceeded to blow out the lights.  Joy slowly started to fall asleep…

 

Amber had the same dream she had a few nights ago.  Running for her brother she found him being carried off by a bunch of masked men along with her mother.  Fearful she ran for her father to see if he could help.  When she got to her father’s chamber’s she found him in a bloody state dead… horrified she ran out of the room only to find three masked men walking toward her with arms outstretched.  Amber let out a scream as she woke up.

 

Joy was woken up with a loud gasp.  Amber bolted up straight with a frenzied like look on her face.  “Amber?”

Amber didn’t move or acknowledge Joy.  She was still breathing hard when Joy called her again.  Breaking out of the trance Amber looked at Joy, “Oh… sorry for waking you…”

“Are you ok, you look … bad.”

“Yeah, I just had a bad dream,” Amber began to pick up Joy who strangely brought some comfort to her.

“About?”

Amber didn’t say a word for a while but finally she thought she might as well tell someone.  Amber began telling Joy about her dream.  When she finished she saw the worried look on her face.  Neither of them said a word for a while.  Then Joy broke the silence, “Well at least it’s a dream right?” she said half-jokingly with a laugh.

She stopped when she noticed that Amber wasn’t laughing.  “What?”

“Well that’s just it… I can dream of the future.”

 

Chapter 4 by Kickyou

Joy sat there letting everything process in her head.  Amber can dream of the future…

“Wait, so you think that the king and queen are going to be killed?”  Joy asked.

“Well… I mean I never had a dream like it before.  Sometimes I dream of small things like what dinner will be, or sometimes I dream of the weather.  One time I dreamt of my aunt’s surprise visit and she visited a couple of days later.”  Amber shrugged, “I never dreamt of something so…” Amber didn’t complete her train of thought as the images played through her mind.

“So it could just be a dream?” Joy questioned.

“I hope so… but I have had this dream for a couple of nights now…” tears were starting to form.  “Oh God… my parents,” Amber was about to start to cry when Joy stopped her.

“It could have been a bad dream… you might be under a lot of stress and had the same dream due to the pressure.  Besides you said it yourself you might not be able to dream of the future,” Joy told her trying to get her to see reason.

Amber held back a sob.  “Well… I have had some dreams not come true… there was that one time when I dreamt of a cat jumping through my window; that never happened.  Oh and there was that time I dreamt of Mary tripping down some stairs, but that never happened either.  You could be right Joy, maybe it was just a dream.” 

“See? Even if someone does attack Arken, there would be no way they could defeat your father or the countless kingdoms that have united with you.”

For a moment Amber didn’t say anything and then a smile appeared on her face, “Your right.  My father even said that the castle was impenetrable.”  Amber let out a small relieved sigh, “It has to be a dream… yeah it was just a dream… Oh no!”

“What!?” Joy said panicky.

Amber covered her mouth, “I still don’t know what to get Henry.”

Joy let out a relieved breath.  “Well what does he like?”

Amber put her hand on her forehead as she started to think.  “I’m not really sure what to get him… I mean I could go out and search the market for something?”

Joy would help if she could but she never really knew much about children or anything nice about them at least.  The only thing she could recall was a tall she was told when she was young.  Her family met up with a stranger who was also looking for a place to stay.  That night he told them a tale.  The man was with another group of little people when they were looking for a place to stay.  They found a place in a house and planned to stay the night until they could travel the next day.  They all were sleeping when there was a noise and a giant child was there.

Thinking the child would be different from its parents, a man in the group went to the child to greet him.  Before he could say a word, the child lifted his foot and brought it down without a thought smashing him to a pulp.  The rest of the tinies stood there in pure shock, all except one.  The man telling the story didn’t wait and took off running.  The other barely had time to react as the child let out a playful laugh and started to grab and step on the unlucky tinies still standing there.  The man said that he heard the screams of some of his best friends as the child mercilessly slaughtered them.  The few that survived didn’t last long as the child took his time ‘playing with them’. 

The man told her parents and her that if there was one thing worse than those giants it is the children they bear.  Shaking his head the man then proceeded to sleep mumbling something to himself.  Joy didn’t want to believe what the man was saying to be true, but she never met a child to compare the story too.  

 

“Joy?  Are you ok?”

Joy quickly shook her head to get rid of that memory.  “Just thinking of something that’s all; yeah you should try the market.”

“Do you want to come with me?”

Joy shook her head no, “I’d rather not.  I wouldn’t be any help to you.”  There was another reason she didn’t want to go.  If there was one place her parents forbid her to go more than the castle it was the market.  Thousands of people crowded into one area running around buying things or stealing; it was no place for a tiny. 

“Oh,” Amber said disappointedly.  “Ummm so where should I put you until I return?  Is the dresser ok if I leave a gap for you?”

Joy nodded, “Yeah just don’t forget about me this time, ok?” She said with a laugh.

“I wouldn’t dare,” Amber said with a smile.  “Let me just get some food for you encase I’m gone longer than I plan.”  Amber put Joy in the same drawer in her dresser as last time and went to get some breakfast for both of them.  She returned and found Joy asleep.  Not wanting to disturb her, Amber placed the small amount of food she saved in the drawer next to Joy.  Then quietly Amber got dressed in fitting clothes as she got ready to head out to the market.

She was about to leave when a maid stopped her.

“Your majesty, where are you going,” Mary asked.

Slightly startled Amber turned to face Mary.  “Oh, Mary you startled me.  I’m heading out to get a present for Henry at the market.”

Mary gave her a concerned look, “Your majesty I don’t think you should go.  Your father wouldn’t want you to leave the castle without permission.”

Amber gave Mary a pleading look, “I know he wouldn’t but I have to go and get a present for Henry before he wakes up.”

Mary didn’t say anything; letting out a sigh, “Ok, your majesty, but I’m coming along with a guard for safety.”  Without any objection Mary found a guard to follow them to the market.  Amber was glad Mary caught her before she left.  In fact she could help pick out the present for her brother. 

 

Henry opened his eyes… he felt tired after last night.  Closing his eyes he began to drift back to sleep.  Suddenly he remembered what Amber told him last night… she had a gift for him.  Excited he got out of bed and got dressed.  Quickly he ran down the hallway to Amber’s room.  Knocking lightly on the door he opened it.

“Amber?” he whispered peeking into her room.  “Amber, are you up?”

Henry looked around the room but didn’t see her anywhere.  Opening the door slightly more Henry stepped into his sister’s room.  Her bed was still messy, meaning that she must have just gotten up.  Planning on waiting for his sister to return Henry was about to head out of the room, when something caught his eye. 

It was his sister’s dresser, and it was slightly opened.  Biting his lip, he decided it wouldn’t hurt to take a peek at why it was open.  Approaching the dresser he peered into the open drawer and let out a soft gasp.  In the drawer was a tiny person.  Henry felt excited at the sudden discovery.  Looking around to see if his sister was back yet, but she wasn’t.  Was this his present?  It had to be.  Smiling he reached in and picked up the tiny person.

As soon as he picked up the person, she woke up.  He looked down at the girl and smiled happily at her, “I’m going to have fun with you.”  Not wanting to waste any time he quickly put the tiny person in his pocket and quickly left his sister’s room and headed to his bedroom.  Thoughts ran through his mind of what he was going to do with her…

 

Amber felt her gut do a flip when she reached the market.  It was crowded beyond her wildest imagination.  The guard that was with her stayed behind her just a couple of feet; enough to give her space yet enough to react if anything were to happen.  Amber looked around at all that the market had to offer: food, clothes, jewelry, weapons, toys, dishes, and more. 

She was surprised at everything she saw, until she headed deeper into the market.  The deeper she went the worse it got.  She saw people selling tiny people in jars.  Some of the tinies were screaming for help (while no one listened), others tried to break their container, but most just sat there looking defeated.  Amber felt horrible at the way they were being treated and was about to do something when she heard a tiny scream. 

It came from deeper into the market.  Heading toward the sound she heard, she found a group of people sitting around a table were there were two tiny people in the middle.  Each one had a small weapon in their hands as they were fighting.  One of them had a wound causing him to bend over letting out a moan of pain.  The crowd of people were shouting and yelling for him to be finished.  Without hesitating the tiny person ran up and killed the man with his weapon.  Half the crowd burst into joy, while other let out sounds of disappointment.  A man went around handing out money and collecting it.

“Next bet in 15 minutes.”

Backing away, Amber covered her mouth at what she just saw.  These people were placing bets on a fight to the death using little people as animals.  It was horrible.  Quickly she turned around and saw a stand where a man was selling some food.

“I got your tinies: roasted, diced, cooked, chopped, or even stewed!  How you want, I got it!”

Amber looked at the stand.  She nearly threw up.  Right in front of her was dozens of tinies displayed in multiple ways.  It made her sick.  Quickly she headed away from that part of the market.

“Your majesty, are you alright?”  Mary asked catching up with her.

“Yeah, I … how can anyone do something like that to another person regardless of their size?”

Mary gave her a grim look.  “You mean the tinies?  Some people don’t view them as other people.  It is how our kingdom has grown.  Without the tinies we would most likely be a small kingdom, or part of another kingdom.”

“What about you Mary?  Have you ever… eaten a tiny?”

Mary blushed slightly, “I… tried it once.”

Amber let out a gasp, “Why?”

“I was young, and my parents bought some as a present for my birthday.  They saved up for weeks to buy them for me.  To tell you the truth your majesty… it wasn’t bad.”

Amber felt appalled.  Never would she have thought that her maid, one of the nicest people she ever met, could have killed a tiny. 

“Your majesty, I think I found something the young master would like.  There was a necklace I saw a few stands back that I think he would enjoy very much.”

Amber didn’t say anything and just nodded as Mary showed her to the stand.  She was right it was a very nice necklace.  The necklace was in the shape of a blade.  The blade was made of a metal colored ruby red, while the hilt was of gold.  Amber thought Henry would enjoy the gift very much and bought it.  Finished shopping for henry Amber decided they should head back.  She was grateful that Joy didn’t come with her.  The things she saw today would have horrified Joy worse than her.  Luckily she was sleeping peacefully in her drawer away from any danger…

 

Joy was too scared to move.  The last thing she remembered was a hand grabbing her and ripping her out of her safe little haven.  Then there a boy who said he was going to have fun with her, and was placed into his pocket.  Her guess was that the boy was Henry, but why did he grab her?  Did he think she was his gift?

Trying to calm down, Joy tried to reassure herself that everything will be fine.  If Henry was anything like his sister she shouldn’t have anything to worry about.  She will just have to tell him that she isn’t a gift, and needs to return her to Amber.

As soon as she thought it out the top of her cloth prison opened up and light shined in.  It was quickly blotted out by a hand which proceeded to pick her up.

Joy was scooped up and held in a tight fist, she then was placed on a night stand next to a bed where a boy stood there staring at her with a gleam in his eyes.

“Umm… hi Henry,” Joy said slightly scarred.  For some reason she couldn’t shake the feeling of nervousness. 

A smile spread across his lips, “You know my name!”

“Your sister told me about you.  It’s nice to meet you, I’m Joy.”  Joy said with a smile.

Before she could react Henry picked her up and brought Joy to his face.  “Wow… I hope you last longer than my last tiny.”

Those words made Joy’s heart shatter into a million pieces.  Dread filled her body as Henry walked with her in his hand.  Trying to think of a way out she tried to tell him the truth.

“Henry!  Henry, you need to listen to me!  I’m not a toy!  I’m a friend of your sister’s!”

Henry didn’t look at her as he shook his head, “No you’re not.  My sister told me she had a present in her room for me.  That’s you.”

“No, you’re wrong.  Amber went to go get your present while you were sleep-”

Joy was cut off by Henry squeezing her tight.  He gave her a hard look as she tried to get air, “You’re lying.  I hate liars,” he squeezed a little harder to emphasize his point.  “My sister wouldn’t lie to me.  Now since you’re my new toy, I’ll forgive you this once but if you lie again I’ll have to punish you.”  Then he put on a smile as he released his squeezing, “Now what game do you want to play: Soldiers or hide and seek?”

Joy didn’t know what to say, so she didn’t say a word.

“Well if you’re not going to pick I’ll pick for you… Hide and seek!”

Joy quickly realized it was her chance to escape from Henry.

Henry quickly placed Joy down on the ground, “I’m going to count to 20 and then I’m going to look for you.”  Henry closed his eyes and started to count slowly.

Joy quickly looked at the door and noticed that it was too far away, but she figured she wouldn’t make it anyway.  So she did a quick 360 and got a quick view of her surroundings.  There were a couple of chairs, his bed, night stand, dresser, and a book shelf.  Most of them either didn’t provide enough cover or were too far away, all except his bed.  Not wasting any more time Joy quickly ran to his bed.  She had 11 seconds to hide.  Quickly she reached the bed when Henry said 3.  Grabbing the bed post she started to climb up under the frame of the bed.

“Ready or not here I come, Joy!”

She stopped mid climb at Henry using her name.  Well on the bright side at least he remembered her name.  That didn’t change much as she continued to climb.

 

Henry quickly uncovered his eyes.  He was so glad to have another tiny.  He didn’t really have anyone to play with after what happened with his last one.  His sister was nice but she rarely played with him.  His father only taught him how to be a king and how to run the country when he grows up.  Now he didn’t have to be bored anymore, now he has a new toy to play with.  Quickly he went to his bed to check if she was there.  Lean down he looked under the bed and found… nothing.

Slightly disappointed he got up and looked around some more.  He checked under his night stand, all over his bookshelf, he even moved his chairs to see if she was hiding there; nothing.  Worried that maybe she got away from his room he was about to walk out when he heard a shout from under his bed.  Smiling, he quickly looked under his bed and saw what he was looking for.

 

Joy held her breath as she didn’t move an inch when Henry’s face appeared.  Luck was on her side because the light cast a shadow over her preventing him from seeing her.  The moment he left she started to climb higher to hide under the mattress and the wooden boards under the bed.  She nearly got to the top when her hand slipped and she nearly fell.  Unfortunately for her she let out a yelp.  Before she could continue her climb there was a hand that came out of nowhere and wrapped around her.

“Got you!” Henry let out a playful laugh, “that was fun.  Let play again!”

Joy let out a gasp as she felt her leg give out a protest, “Ow!  My leg!”

“Huh,” Henry said as he opened his hand and saw Joy grab her thigh and started to rub it.  Henry didn’t know that he accidently injured Joy.

“Let me help,” he said as he took his finger and started to push on her thigh.  Henry started to rub Joy’s thigh.  As he rub his finger got closer to Joy’s lower region and he accidently started to rub into her.

Joy let out a startled cry as she felt Henry touch her in her most sacred spot ever.  “Henry!  St-st-stop!”  Joy tried to move out of the way of his finger but she couldn’t move anywhere as he continued to follow her.  “Henry!  Please stop!” 

“Don’t worry, I can help,” he said desperate to help his new toy and not to let it get damaged.

Joy again tried to squirm out of the way but it was useless as Henry continued to rub her oblivious to what he was doing.  Then it happened.  Joy let out a gasp as she shuddered from the constant stimulation to her lower region.  Henry stopped; thinking he made it worse, he watched as Joy spasm in his hand. 

“Are you ok-“

“HENRY!”

Henry turned around to she is sister in his doorway.  “Sister,” Henry said as he felt fear rise in him.  What if sister found out he broke his new gift?  She would hate him.  “I… I’m sorry Amber I didn’t mean to hurt her!”

Amber quickly rushed over to her brother. 

 

Amber returned from shopping and came into her room to show Joy what she bought.  When she looked in her dresser she found out that Joy was missing.  She quickly looked around and realized that she couldn’t have left by herself.  Quickly she went to find her other maid, Loren.  Asking if she cleaned her room or saw someone enter it; she said that the young master did.  Quickly Amber went to go see if Henry had Joy and to her horror she heard Joy shouting for Henry to stop.  Fearing for the worse she came in and found Henry holding Joy in his hand and had been touching her.

 “Joy!”  Amber gently picked up Joy who looked stun as she held her self.  “Henry!  How could you?”

Henry had tears in his eyes, “I didn’t mean to hurt her!  I.. I just wanted to help her leg and then she… is she ok?”

Amber looked at Joy who was still looking stunned and unresponsive.  “Joy, are you ok?”  Joy didn’t say anything.

Upset Amber looked at her brother, “Henry why would you do such a thing?”

Henry started to cry, “Don’t hate me!  I … I didn’t mean too she got injured and I thought I could fix her.  I didn’t want to break your gift to me!”

Amber was shocked at this, “Gift?  Oh, no.  Henry, look I’m sorry but she isn’t your gift.”

“But you said it was in your room.  I went to your room and you weren’t there, and then I saw her and knew that she was for me.”

“Henry… I went to go get a present before you woke up.  I’m sorry I lied to you but the truth is… I forgot about your birthday.  Here,” Amber said as she handed a small gift to Henry. 

Henry took the box but was still too shocked to open it.  “She was telling the truth?  You did lie to me.”

Amber felt ashamed.  All of this could have been avoided if she didn’t lie to her brother, “Yes, and I’m sorry.  I’m sorry that I hurt both of you,” Amber said trying to get Joy to say something, but she was still staying silent.

 

Joy felt violated and just wanted to get away from Henry.  Worse Amber saw too.  Joy didn’t know why that bothered her but it did.  Amber must think little of her for letting such a thing happen to her.  She should have gone with Amber to the market, and then none of this would have happened. 

“Joy, I’m going to clean you up,” Amber said.

Joy didn’t respond as Amber carried her out of Henry’s room and toward the bathroom.  Amber found a washing basin and poured some water in it.  “Do you want to be alone,” Amber asked.  Joy nodded and Amber left her to clean herself up.  Amber headed back to Henry’s room where he sat on his bed looking upset.

“Henry…”

“Will she be ok?”

“She will.  She just needs some time to herself.”

“I don’t understand; I wasn’t trying to hurt her.”

Amber let out a sigh, “You didn’t physically hurt her.  You emotionally hurt her.”

“I don’t understand.”

“Well you invaded her personal space and violated her.”

Henry looked shocked, “But I didn’t mean to.”

“I know, but you need to apologies to her.”

Henry looked confused at this, “But she’s a tiny.  Why would I have to apologies to her?”

Amber gave Henry a look, “Because she is a person regardless of size, and you hurt her.”

Henry didn’t say anything for a while.  “Did you really forget my birthday?”

“I’m sorry and I promise never to forget it again.”

Henry smiled and nodded.  He then proceeded to open his present.  Taking out the gift he looked at the necklace.  He was speechless.

“Do you like it?”

“I…I love it.  Thank you Amber,” Henry gave her a big hug.  Returning the hug Amber was glad he enjoyed the gift.  There was just one more thing to do.

“I’m going to go check on Joy.”  Amber went to the bathroom and opened the door.  “Joy?  Are you finished?” 

“Yeah…”  Amber walked over to the washing basin and saw that Joy was all washed up and finished.

“Joy… I’m sorry this is my entire fault.  I should have never lied to my brother and I shouldn’t have left you without a way to escape.  I’m a horrible friend.”

“No you’re not.  You have done more for me than anyone else has.”

“You’re not upset with me?”

“Me?  No.  If anyone should be upset, it should be you.”

“Why would I be upset?”  Amber asked feeling confused.

“It was my fault that all this happened.”

“No, it isn’t your fault!  You couldn’t help it,” Amber picked up Joy and brought her to her face.  “I could never hate you, you’re my friend.”

Joy didn’t know what to say.  While she looked into Amber’s face she could tell that she truly cared for her.  It made her blush.  Never had she had someone care this much about her other than her parents.  Granted in a world that wants to capture or kill you there isn’t much affection, but still…

“And you’re my friend too.”  Joy said.

Amber smiled at Joy.  Taking out of the bathroom she headed back to Henry’s room.  Henry saw Amber return with Joy and he quickly got up from his bed wearing his new necklace.

“Joy, I’m really sorry for everything I did to you!  I know you could never forgive me, but still I’m sorry.”

Joy was shocked.  Henry was apologizing to her. 

“I’m sorry I hurt you both physically and emotionally.  I just wanted to help your leg.”

“How could you be so careless?  Is that how the other tiny died?  You were too careless with him?”  Joy said with disappointed in her voice.

Henry felt shocked, “I- I didn’t mean to be careless with you… I just was excited that’s all.  I don’t have anyone to play with,” he said solemnly. Then he continued, “Did you mean Fred my last tiny?  I didn’t kill him if that’s what you think.  He ran away after I had him for a few weeks.”

“What?” Both Amber and Joy said.

“I didn’t want to tell anyone because I thought father would get mad at me.  So I didn’t say anything about him.”

No one said anything for a while.  Then Joy said, “You have to be more careful with people, regardless of size.  If you promise never to hurt someone else again … I’ll forgive you.”

Henry was speechless.  “I-I promise.”

“You have to keep your word, since you’re going to be king someday.  It’s important to keep promises,” Joy said.

“She’s right, a king must always keep his word,” Amber said.

“I will, you’ll see.”

With that being said Amber left with Joy.  As they were walking back to Amber’s room Amber asked, “Are you really ok?”

Joy didn’t say anything until they reached Amber’s room.  “I’m still a little shocked at what happened today.  Of all the things that could have happen to me, I guess I’m just glad I’m still alive.  In a few days I think I’ll be ok.” 

“I can’t help but feel this is my fault.  I neglected my brother forcing him to want someone to play with.  I should spend some more time with him…”

“…Sometimes it’s more fun to play with more people.”  Joy said sheepishly.

Amber looked slightly shocked, “You mean, you want to play with Henry?”

Quickly Joy started to defend herself, “I mean if your there… I would feel more comfortable, and besides playing hid and seek with only 2 people is boring.”

Amber smiled at Joy, “You know that would mean the world to Henry.  Thank you so much.”  Amber leaned in and kissed Joy on the top of her head.  Joy blushed immensely and looked straight down at her feet.  Joy’s heart was beating madly for some reason.  The only time it did that was when she was in danger, but this… this was different.

Luckily Amber’s stomach broke the silence.  “Oh, sorry.  I guess I’m hungry for lunch.  Would you care to join me?”

Joy couldn’t be happier.  “Of course.”

End Notes:

Sorry it took me a while to come out with a chapter.  I was spending time with my family Christmas day and celebrating New Year’s Eve. 

 

Chapter 5 by Kickyou

Joy felt a tear roll down her cheek, as she looked up at the darken sky that was blotted out by the giant round rear placed over the chamber pot’s opening.  There was a rumble above that made Joy cringe.  She quickly closed her eyes and recalled the events leading up to her horrible situation…

 

It had been a couple of days since the incident with Henry’s birthday.  Since then Joy came to start to forgive the young prince.  Amber and Henry started to play more often and so did Joy.  It started with hide and seek; which was Joy hiding and Henry or Amber trying to find her.  They also played other games like chess; Joy never played before but she got to move the chess pieces which she found fun.  It took her a while to learn the rules and even then she wasn’t as good as Amber or even Henry.

It turned out that Amber’s nightmares stop happening after she told Joy about them.  Apparently it was only a bad dream.  Amber said it was because of Joy’s company that helped her sleep better at night, but Joy didn’t believe that.

The day was almost over when they were called for dinner.  Amber kept Joy with her when she headed down for dinner.  She placed Joy on her lap and kept her napkin perched over her to keep anyone passing by from seeing Joy in her lap.  Amber again, like all the other meals, snuck Joy some food off her plate.

Joy wasn’t paying much attention to the table conversation considering she wasn’t really at the table to begin with.  She was too busy munching on some kind of fish that was extraordinary good, when she heard the king say something about vermin living in the castle stealing food.  Joy paused her eating at those words.  Did he mean her?  He couldn’t mean her, she hasn’t taken any food from them… well technically Amber was giving her food but no one knows about that except Henry.

“What do you mean Father?”  Amber asked.

“Some of the chiefs have noticed a small amount of food supplies disappearing recently.  They suspect it to be the work of tinies.”

That was all they said about the topic.  The king then switched topics back to the game he hunted that afternoon.  Throughout the rest of the meal Joy couldn’t eat, she was too busy wondering if there were more tinies hiding in the castle. 

That night Amber said good night and blew out the lights as Joy again thought of the possibility of some of her people trying to live in the castle. She felt obligated to search them out and try and help them either find a place to live or get out alive.  Joy was tempted to search that night but thought better of it.  She would wait till morning to leave Amber’s room.  It was dangerous to move around in the morning, but she didn’t know the castle too well to run off by herself, especially if the king thinks there are tinies running around.  The guards are probably on high alert.

Joy tried to sleep but she kept tossing and turning.  She had to find out now if there were others in the castle.  Joy tried to reason with herself that it wasn’t worth the risk of being caught, but she eventually decided that a quick look around wouldn’t hurt anyone.

Joy slowly removed her blanket and started to get off her bed when she heard Amber stir.  Joy froze like a deer caught in headlights.  Joy waited until she was sure that Amber was still asleep before she moved.  She didn’t know why she was afraid that Amber would catch her.  Maybe it was her instincts or she knew she was doing something dangerous and Amber would disapprove; whatever it was it put Joy on the edge if Amber found her trying to sneak out.  The last thing Joy wanted to do was upset Amber.

So Joy quickly and quietly snuck out of her bed without making a sound and headed to the small piece of string hanging off the night stand.  Joy slid down the string and landed on the ground.  She could see the floor she was on due to the moon light shining in through the window and bathed the floor in a pale color.  Joy walked slowly across the floor fearing that the slightest step would be heard by Amber.

Joy continued to tip toe across the floor until she passed by the moon lite floor.  She was roughly half way too the door or almost passed Amber’s bed when she stepped on something.  It was a different material then the floor that she was walking on, it was a silky fabric like substance.  Joy felt confused as she looked down at her feet wondering what she was stepping on.  She peered through the night and saw a vague shape.  Then it hit her, she was standing in Amber’s underwear.  Apparently Amber doesn’t sleep in her underwear under her night gown. 

 Joy couldn’t move as she realized were she was standing.  Sure Joy has been near Amber’s underwear when she is in her drawer, but this was different.  Joy slowly walked across the silken material as she awed at the feeling of them.  Joy reached down and touched the material and imagined what it would feel like to wear it.  She imagined Amber wearing it all day and-

What was she doing?  Quickly Joy banished those thoughts and tried to think clearly, but she kept coming back to Amber and the way she looked, how she smelled, and-

Shaking her head Joy quickly got rid of those thoughts.  She decided she better move on unless she might spend all night here thinking of Amber.  Getting up Joy took a step forward when there was movement to her right.  All of a sudden there was a leg to her right, then to her left.  Slowly Joy tilted her head up and peered up a canopy of darkness.  Joy opened her mouth to say something when all of a sudden the canopy descended toward her.  Two hands grabbed the garment Joy was standing in and quickly pulled up.  Joy didn’t have time to say anything as she shot up into the air.  Before she knew it she was pressed into a wall of warm smooth material… Amber’s butt.

 

Amber quickly woke up.  There was a pressure building up in her gut.  Amber held her stomach hoping the feeling would go away; it didn’t.  Amber was about to reach down and grab her chamber pot when she remembered that she had a guest in her room.  Amber would have to use the chamber pot that was in the bathroom.  Wincing in discomfort Amber quietly got out of bed and walked over to where her underwear was lying.  She stopped wearing underwear years ago due to the fact that it always gave her a wedgie whenever she slept.  Tonight was the first night she went commando with Joy in her room.  Amber thought that since she always woke up before Joy she wouldn’t notice and she wouldn’t get a wedgie while she slept. 

As quietly as she could Amber pulled up her underwear and started to head out of her room.  Amber opened her door and headed toward the bathroom.  She felt her gut turn as she continued to walk.  Why did she eat that fish when she knew it wouldn’t set well with her?  That’s right because she wanted to get Joy some of it to try.  It would look weird to take some food and not eat it.  Amber held her stomach as it protested that she needed to hurry.  Hopefully Joy enjoyed it, because Amber was paying the price for it now. 

 

The only bright side to Joy’s situation would be the fact she in a world of softness.  Behind her was a silken fabric holding her up against a soft wall of warm skin.  Now for the bad news, she was trapped in Amber’s underwear up against her butt.  As Amber walked with Joy stuck up against her, she could feel the heat given off from her rear.  Joy tried to move or squirm to get Amber’s attention but she was pushed too hard up against Amber.  Joy took a breath before trying to shout and realized something about the smell.  It didn’t smell horrible.  Of course it didn’t smell like peaches and cream but it didn’t smell as one would think.  Thankful on that note Joy took another breath in and shouted.

“Amber,” was what Joy tried to say but it only came out as a mumble as she was pushed up against her. 

Not again, Joy thought as she remembered the shoe incident.  Thankfully it wouldn’t be so bad considering there is no chance that Amber would be taking a bath at this time of night… 

Joy stopped her train of thought.  What was Amber doing up right now?  Midnight snack?  Yeah that has to be it.  Or was it something else?  Did she have a secret lover?  The thought somehow made Joy slightly jealous.  Her head was filled with thoughts of a man grabbing Amber and fondling her br- 

Joy shook her head the best she could.  Why should she care?  She is a tiny and Amber is a giant, not to mention she is the princess of the lands while she is less than a peasant to her.  None of this helped Joy at all as she still didn’t know what Amber was doing.  She feared the worse until she heard a door close.  Joy silently listen to her surrounding to find out where she was. 

 

Amber walked into the bathroom and spotted the chamber pot.  Quickly she walked toward the chamber pot and positioned herself over the top of the pot.  She pulled her underwear down and sat down on the pot…

 

Joy felt her world shifting as she was pressed more into Amber’s rear.  Before she could figure out why, all of a sudden the pressure on her back suddenly disappeared.  Joy slowly turned her head around as it dawned on her where she was.

“oh no…” she whispered.

Joy noticed that she was being brought closer and closer to a bowl like shaped object.  Joy was heading toward a chamber pot on the butt cheek of Amber.  Joy felt fear rise up in her as she had no way of escaping.  Immediately after Amber sat down on the pot Joy fell off of her butt and landed at the bottom.  Luckily she wasn’t injured … but soon that would change.

Joy looked up at the rear end as it gurgled and she closed her eyes.  Joy didn’t know what to do.  Her life flashed before her eyes as she listened to the sounds above her.  Joy shouted for help but there was no reply from above.  Joy was about to give up when Amber got of the chamber pot.  Joy was so relieved that Amber heard her.   

“Ah found it,” Amber said.

“What…?” Joy said then Amber’s rear started to blot out the sky. 

 

Amber was about to go to the bathroom when she noticed there wasn’t any toilet paper nearby.  Glancing around, she found some.  Amber got up and retrieved the roll of paper and returned back to the chamber pot.

 

Joy felt a tear slide down her cheek.  This was it, there was no way out.  Joy didn’t know what to think as there was a deafening sound above her as a gust of air blew around the pot.  Joy quickly held her nose as the stench started to fill the pot.  Joy slowly backed up as far as she could in the pot as she waited for the inevitable.  Before she knew it she heard a hissing sound which was quickly covered up with the sound of splattering.

In a few seconds Joy felt a liquid touch her feet.  Joy tried to back away from it but she was already up against the side of the pot.  The level of the liquid started to rise slowly and fill up the container.  Joy thought it would never end as the air started to fill with an acidic hint to it.  It made Joy’s eyes tear up even more.  She started to cough at the fumes that filled the air.  Eventually the flow of the liquid stopped.  Joy was standing up to her chest in a warm smelly liquid that she really really didn’t want to be in. 

 

Amber felt the pressure in her gut relive slightly after she released her bladder.  Then her gut let out a series of growls and gurgles; she couldn’t hold it in any longer.  Pushing with all her might she felt the pressure in her bottom start to leave her…

Joy heard the noise that Amber was making.  Before Joy knew it there was a trumpet like noise and then something fell through the air.  It landed in the liquid with a splash, covering Joy with the foul water like substance.  Then another object and another, they started to rain down and splash Joy.  Then it stopped.

Joy didn’t move an inch in fear of what might happen, but after a while there wasn’t a sound made from Amber.  She was finished doing her business.  Joy slowly waddled through the liquid in hopes to get her attention…

 

Amber sat on the chamber pot about to wipe her rear when her bottom started to tingle.  Grimacing, Amber wasn’t done just yet…

 

Joy realized something was wrong.  Amber hasn’t gotten off the chamber pot.  Joy realized that she hasn’t even wiped yet.  Joy knew something wasn’t right and started to head away from the center of the chamber pot when there was a disgusting noise behind her.  Not turning around she did her best to run through the liquid when a wave of the most disgusting smell ever hit her in the back and carried her away with it.  Joy was shoved around with the muck that picked her up and pushed her to the back of the chamber pot and then swirled around in a current of filth.  Joy couldn’t break out of the current as she was dragged around and pulled under with it.  She couldn’t breath as her lungs begged for air.  Joy felt her life slipping out of her grip when she blacked out…

 

Joy woke up with a startle.  She looked around and found out she was floating in the worse kind filth imaginable.  She couldn’t believe she was still alive but she was.  There was no light coming in from the top of the chamber pot but she could tell that Amber wasn’t there.  Unable to determine what time it was or how long she was passed out, Joy just floated in the filth produced by Amber as she waited for something to happen. 

It was a long time before anything happened.  Joy had been floating for hours and she was growing tired.  She couldn’t smell anything due to the stench assaulting her noise for the pass hour or two.  Then she heard a door close. 

“Oh, my lord…” said a female voice.

The pot was picked up and Joy got a glimpse of who it was before the top was covered with a cloth.  The person was Amber’s maid Loren, and she was cleaning up the bathroom.

“I don’t know why she ate that fish.  One would think she would learn not to eat food that makes you feel sick.”

Joy barely heard what Loren was saying due to the fact she kept getting buried under the chamber pot’s contents from Loren carrying the pot.  Joy tried to stay afloat, until there was a soggy piece of toilet paper that she got caught up in.  Joy felt her strength sapping away for the second time today as she felt herself start to dip down under the filthy liquid surrounding her…

 

Loren didn’t mind taking care of the princess but she really didn’t like pulling bathroom duty.  Even worse was the fact that the princess for some reason felt she should eat fish which really didn’t settle well with her. 

Loren made her way out of the castle as she had to carry the chamber pot to a sewage area where all the waste of the city goes.  Loren quickly removed the cloth as the stench rose up to greet her.  With a look of disgust Loren dumped the vulgar smelling liquid into the cesspit.  Shuddering at the smell Loren quickly left, and headed back to the castle to finish her chores.

 

Joy let out a scream as she was violently tossed out with a tidal wave of filth into a bigger pile of filth.  She was buried alive under the filth she was tossed with.  Desperately she swam to the top of the muck and got some fresh air.  Gaging on the smell, which was about 1000 times worse than the smell she had just endure, she looked around and found out where she was.  Completely fed up with what has happen to her, Joy swam out of the muck and climbed up the side of the pit.  It took her nearly all day but she got out.

Letting out a joyful cry she laid down and fell asleep next to the cesspool.

 

Amber was worried for Joy.  Amber woke up to find Joy gone.  Thinking she was just playing with Henry, she ignored it.  It was after lunch that Amber began to worry as she checked on Henry and found out that Joy wasn’t there.  Fearing for the worse Amber looked everywhere she could but couldn’t find Joy anywhere.  Did Joy leave because of something she said or did?  Did someone take her? 

Amber went around the castle asking guards and servants if they found any tiny people.  Fortunately and unfortunately no one did.  Amber went back to her room before dinner feeling sad.  She felt like there was a hole in her chest.  Amber really cared for Joy and for Joy to disappear broke her heart.  Her best friend was missing and Amber didn’t know what to do…

 

Joy woke up with the moon out.  It was night time.  Joy got up from where she was laying and decided her best action would to clean herself up.  She found a river close by and cleaned up.  Now she needed to think of what to do.  She decided long ago she wasn’t heading back to the castle there was no way she was going back.  Not after all that happen to her.  Still there was nowhere to go.  Joy decided to head away from the city as she thought she could live in the forest like her people use to.

As she walked she kept thinking about one thing, Amber. 

Joy started to argue with herself, “What if Amber is worried?  What am I thinking!  Amber practically threw me away like shit… But it wasn’t her fault.  If she cared she would have looked for me!  How could she do this to me?  I thought we were friends.  I-I- I really liked her a lot!  I like too much to not go back and say goodbye.  I can’t go back anyway there isn’t a way to get into the castle now that the king has increased patrols for tinies.” 

Joy kept walking when she stopped.  She didn’t know anything about the outside world.  If she really wanted to survive she has to go back to the city.  Hating that she was right turned around and started to head back to the castle, but only to get some supplies then to leave.  She wasn’t going to see Amber.

 

It was near dawn when Joy finial reached the castle walls.  Tired she took a break and went to sleep behind some crates near the gate.  She was quickly woken up by the sound of animal hooves and the sound of a cart passing by.  Looking out from her hiding spot she saw a cart about to enter the castle.  Grin at her luck: if it worked once why not again? 

Joy snuck in to the castle the same way she did last time.  She was in the kitchen of the castle and she hid the same way she did the first time coming here.  She was going to waiting until night and would get out and grab some-

“Pst!”

Joy froze at the sound.  Slowly she turned around and felt her eyes grow wide.

“Over here!”

Across from the barrel she was hiding was a tiny holding a chunk of cheese.  He was waving for her.  Joy couldn’t believe her eyes, there was another tiny in the castle.  The man with the cheese continued to wave for her attention.  Joy quickly looked to see if there was anyone nearby; none.

Quickly Joy ran to the tiny.

“Hello there.” He said.

“H-Hey, ummm,” her stomach growled as she saw the food.  She hadn’t eaten in a long time, and was starving.

The man grinned at her, “My Name is Lucius or Lu for short.  Here you go.”  He broke of a piece of cheese and handed it to Joy who took it with thanks.  “If you want you can follow me.”

“Where?” Joy asked cautiously.  Joy may be glade to meet someone else here size, but she wasn’t stupid.  She knew nothing about him.  He could be a crazy man trying to grab her and have his way with her.  Her parents told her about some tinies who have gone crazy due to the life style they live.

Lu pointed to a hole in the corner of the room that was blocked by a small crate.  It allowed enough room for a tiny to go behind the crate.  “I need to get back; the others will be worried if I don’t.  We have plenty of room for you if you want to follow.”

“We?”

“Yeah,” he said as he started to walk toward the hole.  Joy followed him curious now.

They reached the hole which was barely the size of them if they crawled.  Lucius had to put the cheese down on the ground and push it through, and then they had to crawl through it.  When Joy got past the hole she gasped at what she saw.  There was a ton of room for her to move around.  She saw that there were at least 20 or more people living in here.  The people were all doing something: some were building what looked like tables from the wood they had, others were sewing clothes, and others were gathered around in a group laughing at something.  The majority of the people were man but there were a few women in the group.

“What…”

Lu smiled at her, when a man came up from behind him smiling too.  “Hello, my name is Fred.  Welcome to the resistance!” 

Everyone cheered when he said that.

“Resistance?  What’s going on here?”  Demanded Joy as she seemed confused at what was going on.

Fred chuckled, “Were the resistance that’s going to end the slaughter of our people.”

“How?”

Fred smiled, “Were going to kill the royal family tonight.”

Chapter 6 by Kickyou

Joy stood there flabbergasted.  They were going to kill the royal family?  Was that even possible? 

“What…” Joy didn’t know what else to say.  It was all she could muster up and ask Fred.

He gave her another grin, “That’s right; we’re going to assassinate the royal family.”

“How,” Joy asked curiously.  She never heard of an idea like this before.  The thought of a tiny trying to take on a giant was preposterous. 

Lu stepped in for Fred for explaining the plan.  “Ever heard of the Karath plant?”  Joy shook her head.  “The Karath plant was grown by our people long ago before we were forced into hiding.  The plant grew a berry that we would harvest for food.  The unique thing about the berry is that it is harmless when ingested but if it gets into the blood it can be very lethal… even to them.”

Joy had more questions to ask.  “I don’t believe you.  If we had something like that-”

“Then why are we forced to live like this,” Fred said gesturing to everyone around him.  “No one really knows.  It could have been we were unprepared, or that we didn’t have enough.  The berries are hard to grow and need the right conditions.  Whatever the reason it was we may never know; but that doesn’t change the fact that,” Fred pulled out a bottle of a purple like fluid.  “We have a weapon to fight them with.”

Joy looked at the small amount of purple liquid. Was it possible that this could change everything?  “Can that small amount actually… kill a giant?”

“If a single drop gets under the skin of any animal, no matter the size, it dies.”  Fred said smirking.

Joy still couldn’t believe it. 

Lucius looked at her questioningly, “So, do you want to help us?  We change the way we live.  No more hiding, we can come out and start a new life for all our kind.”

Joy thought about it and made up her decision.  She shook her head slowly.  “There… there has to be another way than this.”

Everyone seemed appalled by her answer.  Fred step forward, “What?  What are you saying?  There is no other way!  They have forced us into a life of pure horror and danger.  Stealing us away from our families, or killing them in front of us!  Have you lost anyone you cared for by them?  Then make them pay for it!”

Memories of her parents flooded her mind as she recalled the night her parents were murdered.  She remembered the time she spent with them, all the joy they tried to give her while just trying to survive.  Then she remembered her hellish nightmare caused by the deaths of her parent.  If it weren’t for the giant’s forcing her people from their lands she would still have her parents with her.  She should take revenge for her parents.

Still, “What you say is true, but would we be any better than them?”

Fred’s face grew red with rage, “Better?  I don’t care if were better or not!  I want revenge for my family that I will never see again!  They all need to be taught a lesson in pain!  I plan to kill the royal family to throw this country into chaos.  In the chaos we will be able to come out on top of these beasts!  You don’t have to help us, we can do it ourselves.”

“You can’t.”

“What?” Fred said shocked.

“I can’t let you hurt my friend, and if you kill her family she will never by happy again.  I … I won’t let you hurt the one person I love.  She may not feel the same way for me but I don’t care, I love her.”

Everyone looked shocked.

“You what?” Fred said.

“I won’t let you hurt Amber.  I challenge you to a Nelvers, for control of the revolution.”

Joy only heard stories of a Nelvers, but never actually saw one before.  A Nelvers is a sacred battle were two people fight to the death for the rights of whatever is battled over.  You don’t have to accept the challenge but if you back down you lose.

Grinning Fred said, “I accept.  As the challenged I get to choose the weapon of choice.  I pick swords.”

Lu quickly tried to intervene.  “You can’t Joy.  Please reconsider.  Fred what if we just threaten the kingdom for freedom?  It would be the same we can live without killing anyone.”

“No!  I swore I would make them pay for what they did.  Now stand aside or be cut down with her.”

“Stand aside Lucius,” Joy said as she was given a sword to fight with.

Lucius tried to reason with them until someone pulled him out of the way.

“Since you’re still young I’ll give you one more chance to call it off.”

“Never.”

Fred gave her an evil smile, “I didn’t think so.”

With that Fred dashed forward and tried to cut Joy’s head off.  Joy ducked the slash and countered by stabbing Fred in the gut, but Fred was too quick and jumped back.  Joy repositioned her feet as Fred circled around her preparing to attack her from a different angle.  Joy took a step backwards and Fred took that chance to charge her.

Joy raised her blade and blocked Fred’s downward slash.  The force of the blow pushed Joy back and off balanced her.  Fred used this to his advantage and shoved her down.  Joy fell on the ground and nearly lost her blade as Fred stood above her with his blade held behind his head.  Laughing he brought the blade down.  Joy barely had time to block the blade as it struck her sword.  Fred continued to strike down on her blade until one strike knocked her blade out of her hand. 

“That was too easy!”  Fred shouted as he got ready to stab Joy.  Joy had no time to react and did what she could do.  She kicked him in the leg.

Fred let out a howl as he dropped to one knee and held his leg.  Joy quickly rolled away from Fred and got up.  She looked for her sword only to find that it was on the other side of Fred.  She couldn’t risk getting close to him without a weapon.  Desperately she looked for something to use.  Nothing…

“I’m going to enjoy this!” Fred said as he got up.

Joy started to circle around him, preparing to dodge him and rush for her blade.  Instead Fred walked with her making sure to stay in-between her and the blade.  Fred slowly started to walk forward.  Joy didn’t know what to do now.  She could try and run past him but she was sure that Fred would be able to swing his blade and cut her down before she got past him.  This is it, she thought.  Joy kept trying to back up but bumped into someone.  She didn’t turn around in fear that if she found out who she bumped up against, Fred would strike.

Something tapped Joy in the back making her turn around.  The moment she turned Fred dashed forward to strike.  Behind her was Lu; he was holding a sword in his hand.  He quickly pushed the blade to Joy.  Grabbing it she turned around and swung the blade and hit Fred.  She cut him across the chest making him stagger to a stop.  Fred dropped his blade and held his wound.

“…” Fred coughed and fell down dead.

No one moved an inch as they watched their leader die.  Joy dropped the blade and took one step backwards.  Lucius was the first to say anything, “Joy… Joy won.”  There was a mummer here and there but it didn’t look like anyone was objecting.  “What are your plans Joy?”

“My .. uh plans…right my plan.  The plan is we won’t kill the royal family.  Instead we will go searching for others in need out there.  We will form search parties and go looking for those who are in need of our help.”

Again there were some mummers but no one objected to the new plan.  Joy started to by forming groups to search areas closes to the castle.  When she was done there were 3 groups that were ready to start searching.  She told them to wait until nightfall to leave their safe haven. 

When Joy thought everything was set she was about to leave when Lucius stopped her.

“Where are you going?  We might still need help.”

Joy looked around and saw that everything seemed to be in order.  “Well it seems everything is fine.  I’ll be back tomorrow.  Until then why don’t you take charge?” 

“Me…” Lucius said shocked.

“Yeah, just have everyone ready before I get back tonight.”  Joy started to leave.

“Wait… you never said where you were going.”

“I’m going to go meet a friend,” Joy said.

 

Amber sat on her bed still worried.  She hadn’t eaten breakfast and didn’t care.  All she cared about was seeing Joy safe from any harm.  She had another dream; it was about Joy fighting against some tiny person.  Amber couldn’t hear much in her dream but she could tell that the man was arguing about something with Joy.  Then they started to fight.  The man had Joy pinned down and knocked her blade away.  He was about to land the final blow when… she woke up.

Amber had a bad feeling that Joy was in trouble but she didn’t know what to do.  Amber got up and went to Henry’s room to see if Joy showed up there.  She knocked on Henry’s door and waited for Henry to open his door.  Henry opened the door and smiled at Amber.

“Is she back?” Amber shook her head no.  “Oh,” he said sounding worried, “Do you think she’s ok?”

Amber didn’t want to tell Henry about her dream.  No one knew about her dreams except Joy but still she didn’t want him to worry about her like she did.  Nodding her head, “I’m sure she’s fine.”

Henry smiled but Amber could tell that he didn’t really mean it.  Amber stayed with Henry for a little while longer while they talked.  Trying to take their minds of Joy they decided that they should go get something to eat.  After lunch Amber and Henry returned to their own rooms.  Amber was going to walk in the garden but wanted to change her clothes first.  Walking into her room she closed her doors and turned around and walked past her bed.  Amber was about to pull something out to change when she heard a voice.

“Amber.”

Amber froze when she heard her name being called by the one person she though she wouldn’t see again.

“Joy!”  Amber couldn’t hold back her joy.  Amber quickly turned around and looked for her.  There on Amber’s bed was Joy standing perfectly fine.  Amber quickly rushed over there and picked up Joy.  She brought Joy to her face and smiled at her.  “Joy what happened?  Where did you go?  Are you ok?”

 

Joy was bombarded with questions from Amber.  Joy could hear the worry in her voice and it hurt Joy that she made her worry so much for her.  “It’s ok Amber slow down.  A few days ago your father said something about tinies living in the castle.  I decided to go check it out.”

Amber looked upset, “I could have helped, why didn’t you ask me or tell me where you were going?  Do you know how worried I was about you?”

“I know… I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you but I figured that I would be right back before you noticed.”

Amber quickly changed her tone to a more sincere, “Everything is fine.  You’re not hurt or anything are you?”

Joy shook her head, “No, I’m fine.”

Amber looked relieved, “That’s good.  I’m just so glad your back.” 

Joy didn’t say anything as she sat in Amber’s hand looking up at the face that she fell for the moment she saw her.  The way she looked at her just made Joy melt inside.  She could look at that face all day and never get bored.  Joy forced herself to look away and ask Amber for a very important favor.

“Umm, Amber?”

“Yeah,”

“Well, I found some others.”

“You did!  That’s great!  Where are they?  Can I meet them?”

“Well that’s just it… they don’t really trust you,” Joy said.  She quickly added, “It’s not your fault, they just haven’t meet you personally and don’t know how great you are.”

“Oh…” Amber slightly shocked.  “I don’t blame them.  If I lived a life like they do I don’t think I would trust a stranger either.”

 “There is just one more thing.  They don’t have a lot of food and-”

“I can help.”  Amber blurted out before Joy could ask for her help.

“You mean it?”

“Of course, in fact maybe this will help them to trust me.  I’ll just ask the cooks to make me more snacks and then you can take them to all of the others.”

“Amber you don’t know how much this means to me.”

“What are friends for?”

Joy didn’t know what to say as she felt her feeling grew even more for Amber.  She was going out of her way to help those who she didn’t even know.   This was why Joy liked Amber so much; it was because of her kindness to others.  Joy met so many cruel people out there that she believed that all of the giants were as cruel as each other.

“I love you,” Joy whispered.

“What?” Amber said.

“NOTHING!  I-I-I, I just said ‘thank you’.”

Amber grinned at her, “Oh, really?  Because I could have sworn I heard you say something different.  It sounded more like I love you?”

“NO!”  Joy shouted.  She felt her face grow red with embarrassment.  “Wh-wh-why would I say something like that?”

Amber shrugged, “Well you didn’t say that then I can’t say ‘I love you too’ then.”

Joy just looked up at Amber, “You, you do??”

Amber smiled down at her and nodded, “Joy when you were gone, I … I felt so alone without you.  You weren’t gone that long but it felt like eternity.  I don’t ever want to feel that way again.  I was worried that something happened to you.  If something did happen I… I don’t know what I would have done.”  Amber said with worry in her voice.

“Amber I didn’t mean to make you worry.”

Amber leaned in and kissed Joy on the face causing Joy to blush.  Amber pulled back and smiled, “I know you didn’t.”  Amber than placed one more kiss on Joy who still stood there blushing.  “I was about to go for a walk in the garden, do you want to join me?”

It took Joy a few seconds for those words to reach her.  Beaming at her she said, “I would love to.”

 

Amber took Joy on a trip through the garden area of the castle.  She never felt so happy in her life to have her friend back.  In fact it seemed she got more than a friend back after they both told each other how they feel about each other.  Amber placed Joy on her left shoulder as she walked.  At first Joy protested but Amber told Joy she wanted her to see the garden with her.  If she carried her in her hand it wouldn’t be the same; this way Joy would almost be walking next to her. 

“Do you like it?”  She asked Joy.

“It’s beautiful.”  Joy loved the feeling of Amber underneath her.  It was like she was sitting down on her pillow in Amber’s room.  The garden was like nothing she ever saw before.  There were colorful flowers all around her.  “Thank you again for showing me this wonderful place, it’s so peaceful.  I can see why you like it here.”

Amber smiled but didn’t look to her left.  “I go here when I need to be alone, or just to relax.  I knew you would like it here too.”  Amber and Joy spent the rest of the afternoon out in the garden together.  The sun was setting when a servant came to get Amber for dinner.  Amber then place Joy in her pocket and brought her to the dinner table.  She then put Joy in her lap just before the food was brought out.  Amber saw Henry looking at her.  Smiling she gave him a wink and pointed down.

Henry was confused for a few seconds then caught on.  He dropped his fork on the ground.  Slowly he bent over to pick it up and looked under the table and saw Joy.  She gave him a quick wave hello.  Happy he waved back and returned to his seat with a big smile on his face.

 

The rest of the dinner was like the usually dinner except after dinner Amber went into the kitchen and talked to the cooks.  She told them that she would like for them to cook her snack from now on between lunch and dinner; nothing big just a few small snacks.

 

After dinner Joy was carried off to Amber’s room.  She barely was settled in her bed when Henry knocked and asked to come in.  The moment he came in he ran to Joy and started to ask questions.  Joy answered his questions and the conversation quickly slowed down.  Soon Henry was growing tired and Amber whisked him off to bed.  When Amber left Joy got ready to go to sleep and crawled up and closed her eyes shut for a little bit.

 

No sooner did she fall asleep did she wake up to the door of Amber’s room opening and then closing.  She looked to see who it was and noticed it was Amber.

“Oh, sorry if I woke you,” she apologized.

Yawning, Joy said, “Don’t be… I was just resting my eyes for a moment.”  She started to sit up but Amber protested.

“No, you don’t have to get up.  I’m going to bed too.”  Amber quickly got into bed with her nightgown on and started to blow out the lights.  There was an uncomfortable silence as they lay there trying to sleep.

“…Joy?”

“Yeah?”

“Umm…. Well I was wondering… I didn’t sleep well last night… and I just wanted to know…”

“Yeah,” Joy asked wondering where this was heading.

“This might sound silly but… do you mind sleeping with me?”  She quickly added, “I’m sorry that was stupid of me.”

“… No it wasn’t.  Sure I don’t mind.”

“Really?”

“Yeah,”

In the moon light Joy saw Amber roll over to face Joy.  She slowly dipped her hands down and scooped up Joy and brought her toward her.  She placed Joy on the pillow as she turned her head to face her.  Joy looked at Amber’s face as the light fell on it giving her a unique aura.  The way Amber looked at Joy made it impossible for Joy to resist.  She slowly walked up to Amber’s lips and slowly kissed them.

Amber let out a giggle.

“What?”

“Nothing… it’s just that it tickled that’s all.”

Joy started to get defensive, “Well I’m sorry I’m not big enough to-” she was quickly silenced by Amber kissing her.

“I loved it.”  Amber continued to kiss Joy more and more.  Joy couldn’t help but feel herself get smothered by the giant lips of this goddess as she bore down on her with hundreds of kisses.  Joy softly let out a moan as she felt a tingle go down her spin.  Amber stopped and asked if she was ok.

“Y-y-yeah… it just felt really good.”

Amber smiled at her, “If you don’t mind I could make you feel even better?”

Joy couldn’t take it anymore.  She nodded and Amber let out a soft giggle, “You look so cute when you act shy.”  Joy couldn’t help but blush at that statement making Amber giggle even more.  As she giggled Amber brought her hand up to Joy, who let herself fall down on the pillow.  Amber gently brought her finger up to Joy and started massage Joy’s body.    

Amber slowly and gently worked her way across Joy’s body taking joy in the way she made Joy feel.  She noticed how Joy loved her breast being gently massaged.  Then Joy said, “Please… lower…”  Amber brought her finger down to Joy’s private area.  Slowly Amber rubbed gently into Joy. 

Instantly Joy let out a moan as she brought her hips up to meet Amber’s finger.  She continued to do this for a while until Joy let out a loud moan and grabbed Amber’s finger and rubbed into it.  When she was finished she lay there panting.

“Well?”

“That… that was great.”

“I’m glad you enjoyed it.  We should get some sleep-”

“What about you?”   Joy questioned.

Amber gave her a smile, “Oh don’t worry about me.  I’m just glad I got to make you feel good.”

Joy gave her a frown which she wasn’t she saw.  “Amber… please, at least let me try to make you feel as good as I did.”

“Joy you don’t have to.”

“Amber…” Joy said sternly.

Letting out a sigh, “Ok… but don’t strain yourself,” Amber said.

Smiling Joy got into Amber’s hand as she brought her up to Amber’s chest.  Slowly Amber unbuttoned her gown and let it open up for Joy to see Amber’s body.  It left Joy speechless as she stared at the princess.  Amber brought Joy up to her left breast and gently placed her on top of it.  The surface was soft and absorbent but also slight resistant.  Joy thought she would sink all the way up to her neck in the fluff she was standing on, yet she was able to walk across it.  She could hear the beating of Amber’s heart.  Joy walked toward Amber’s nipple when she felt a soft rumble; it was Amber laughing.

“I’m sorry,” she said.  “It tickles that’s all.”

Joy went up to the object of her desire that was at the peak of Amber’s breast.  Slowly Joy started to rub it with her hands.  Then after a short while it started to get hard.  Joy then took pleasure in teasing Amber’s nipple by rubbing her body up against it.  This caused Amber to let out a soft moan.

“mmmm, no… don’t stop.  It feels sooo good.”

Joy continued a bit until she noticed Amber moving her hand lower past the sheets.

“Amber…” Joy said.

Amber wasn’t sure what Joy wanted until it dawned on her.

“Oh no, no you can’t.  What if I hurt you or-or I …”

Joy quickly kissed Amber’s nipple and said, “I promise you nothing bad will happen.”

“Joy, please you did enough for me.”

“Amber you can either help me get down there or I’ll walk there myself.”  Joy started to walk toward Amber’s groin.

“Ok, ok… but don’t do anything dangerous.”

Amber gently picked up Joy and sat up and brought Joy closer to her lower region.  Amber placed Joy right above her clit as she told her just to stay there.  Amber then slowly started to touch herself as Joy applied stimulation to her clit.  Joy looked up with pleasure to see how much pleasure she was causing Amber.  Amber had her eyes closed as she slowly slide her fingers inside herself and let out a low sound.  Joy continued to do her job, slowly applying more and more stimulation. 

Joy was taking great pleasure in making Amber feel good.  She looked down and saw Amber’s fingers sliding in and out of her private area, causing her to moan every time she thrust in.  Joy leaned further forward to get a better look when the unexpected happened.  Amber shuddered a little bit.  It was just enough to make Joy lose her balance as she was thrown forward.  Amber didn’t know what happen until it was too late.  Her fingers were outside of her and about to thrust forward when Joy fell.  Joy hit Amber’s fingers and was shoved forward deep into Amber’s vagina.

Many things happen after that in quick succession.  Joy was completely shocked and did the only reasonable thing… panicked.  She didn’t mean to but she was shocked and scared.  Joy started to wiggle around to find the exit while she was pushed deep into Amber.  Joy was covered in juices as she felt the walls around her spasm. 

Amber felt Joy hit her hand but was too slow to stop her hand in mid thrust.  She let out a shocked squeal, feeling Joy get shoved deep into vagina.  Amber quickly stopped what she was doing and was about to help Joy when she started to wiggle around.  This was too much for Amber as she felt Joy touch her deep inside herself.  Covering her mouth to stop her cries of pleasure she felt her body spasm and crush the life out of Joy…

 

Joy felt the walls around her squeeze down on her like a hand trying to crush the life out of her.  She felt a liquid pour over her and wash her around.  She was pushed out after a few waves of Amber’s climax she was pushed out of her vagina and landed on the bed gasping for air.  She couldn’t move as she lay there covered in Amber’s juices.

Joy was still lying there shocked at what happen but feeling quite fine.  That was until she heard some sobbing.  It was Amber, but why was she crying.

“Amber?”

There wasn’t a response but Joy could still hear Amber crying.

“Amber, are you ok?” She tried louder.  There was a startled gasp as a hand quickly picked her up.

“Joy?  You’re ok?  OH thank God you’re fine.  I thought… I thought I killed you!”

“No, no I’m fine.”  Joy let out a chuckle, “That was some ride.”

“Oh Joy I’m so sorry.  I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

“Amber, I’m fine look.”

Amber still looked concerned.  “I could have killed you.” 

Joy knew the only way to fix this.  She put on a stern look, “Are you saying I’m weak?”

“No… I just-”

“What?  You thought I couldn’t handle it?  I told you to trust me.  You need to trust me more Amber.”

“I know but-” Amber stopped herself.  She then gave Joy a kiss, “Your right.”

“Thank you… now if you would be so kind as to help me get clean…”

Amber was about to get up out of bed when she stopped.  She let a grin come across her face and she stared down at Joy.  “What?”  Joy asked.

“I know how to clean you up.”

Confused Joy started, “Umm…”

Before she knew it Amber tilted her head back and dropped Joy in her open mouth.  Joy let out a silent shout as she fell through the air and landed on the hot moist tongue of Amber’s.  Then the mouth closed leaving Joy in a dark room filled with a hot sticky air.  Then the tongue started to move.  It quickly flipped Joy causing her to land face forward into a puddle of spit.  The tongue started to snake over Joy’s body giving her a tingling sensation as it crawled over her body and rolled up and down her back.  The tongue then went under Joy’s body and flipped her landing her on her back as she felt the giant snake of a beast slither up her body again.  She couldn’t help but squirm as she was assaulted by Amber’s tongue.  After she was covered in spittle head to toe the tongue slowly slithered down her body and stopped at her private spot.  Joy barely had time to react as it pushed up against her making her squeal with protest.  The tongue licked and poked her sensitive area as it twirled and jabbed.  It made Joy cry out in joy as she came on the tongue.  The tongue stopped, making Joy taking in a breath of hot air.  Then the tongue started to assault her again followed by a deep rumbling which was Amber chuckling. 

After countless orgasms Joy was spent.  Slowly the mouth opened to let in a cold wave of air to wash over Joy’s sticky body.  A hand came in and pulled her out.  Joy was in a daze as she saw Amber’s smug face quickly turn to concern.

“Joy?  Joy?  Did I overdo it?  I’m sorry I just wanted to scare you like you scared me.  Then, slowly one thing lead to another and…”

“I … guess… were…even…” Joy panted feeling spent.

“Here let me wash you up in the bathroom.”

“No… No I’m fine.  I … just …need some…. Sleep…..”  Joy passed out right there in Amber’s hands.

“Oh I hope I didn’t overdo it…” she said worried.  Very gently Amber kissed Joy’s already dried body and placed her on pillow on the other side of the bed (so as not to roll over on her).  She picked up Amber’s blanket and covered her body.  “Good night…” she whispered and slowly fell asleep…

Chapter 7 by Kickyou

Amber slowly opened her eyes and saw the small form of Joy still sleeping.  Joy looked so serene laying there that Amber didn’t want to move, in fear of disturbing Joy.  Joy let out a soft mumble and rolled over making Amber smile at the movement.  Amber continued to look upon the small frail person, who continued to sleeping without a care in the world.  Closing her eyes Amber recalled last night and the things they did.  Amber began to blush in embarrassment.  The things she did with Joy… it was unthinkable; but Amber didn’t regret it.  Joy was her friend… no she was more to her now, they were lovers. 

She continued to lay there in bliss for a short while until she heard Joy slowly wake up.  She let out a silent yawn as she sat up.  Joy stretched and slowly looked around.  She looked at Amber.  Amber gave her a big smile then leaned forward and kissed her good morning. 

“Oh,” She said shocked.  “How long have you been up?”

“Not very long,” she said still staring at Joy.  “You sleep ok?”

Joy pushed down on the pillow she was on, “How can you not?  It feels… I can’t describe it.”

Amber let out a laugh, “I’m glad you enjoyed it.”

Joy pulled off here blanket and asked Amber something, “Amber do you mind dropping me off at the kitchen after breakfast.  There is some stuff I have to do.”

“Sure.”

Joy gave her a smile, “Thank you.”

 

Joy felt great this morning.  She had a wonderful time last night with Amber, slept like she never slept before, and now she is having one of the best meals in her life.  The food was outstanding.  Joy just couldn’t get enough of the food.  It was an endless supply of food that kept coming until Joy couldn’t eat anymore.  Feeling full and content Joy leaned back into Amber’s lap.  Amber looked down at her and smiled at her.  Joy gave her a grin as she stayed like that for the rest of the meal.

When breakfast was over Amber excused herself and carried Joy with her.  She headed toward the kitchen and noticed it was empty.  Amber leaned down and put Joy on the ground, “I’ll come back with some food in a little while.”

“Thank you again Amber.  I love you so much,” Joy said.

Amber nodded, “And I love you too.  See you soon.”  With that she got up and walked away.  Joy quickly headed toward the crates where the resistances … well not the resistances anymore.  Joy wondered what they should be called now.  It didn’t really matter but she thought they might as well have a name. 

Joy reached the crates and started to slide behind them and toward the hole in the wall that lead to the resistance’s headquarters.  When she finally crawled through the gap she was greeted by a shocking discover.  She was planning on apologizing to them for not showing up last night when she entered the hide out.  The last time she was here there were about 20 people, now there were at least 10 more among them.  Joy stood there with her mouth open, until Lucius came walking up to her grinning with that smile he always had on his face.

“Joy!”

Still stun Joy just stood there as Lucius continued to talk, “Look at all the people we found.  Come on follow me I’ll fill you in on what happened.”  Joy followed Lucius to an area that had 3 more people talking.  She was sit down at the head of a table as they recalled the events last night.

The 3 groups left the castle late at night and searched the areas they were told to look.  They found a few people here and there hiding behind wooden boxes or hiding in the streets.  It was an excellent success for their first rescue mission.  As they told Joy what they did she knew that her plan was the right thing to do… but now what?  It dawned on her that she really didn’t have another step.  They couldn’t keep feeding all the tinies they save with the little food they do have, and even if Amber can get more food they would eventually run out of space. 

“So what’s the next step?” Lucius asked almost if he could read her mind.

“ummm… well…”  Everyone looked at her for guidance.  “I haven’t … really thought of anything yet…”

“You don’t have a plan?” One of them asked.

“Well not yet it’s just…”

“What are we going to do?  We can’t keep all our people here to live forever!”  Another shouted.

“I know we can’t,” Joy said to him.  “It’s just… I do have a plan but you all might not like it.”

“What is it,” Lucius asked curious.

“… I know someone who can help us leave this city and live somewhere peaceful.”  Everyone around the table gasped and looked shocked.

“Who?” someone asked.

Joy felt uncomfortable because she knew how everyone would react.  “… the princess…”

All of them looked shocked.  “That’s insane!”  One of them shouted, “She’s part of the royal family!  She’ll kill us for sure!” Another said, “We will die for sure!”

Joy looked at all of them as they started to protest and say stuff.  She was losing control.  She knew this was a bad idea.  Joy tried to tell them she could try and think of another plan, but they weren’t listening.  Before she knew it things were getting out of control and-

SLAM!  The sound of a fist hitting the table stopped all the noise.

“Quite!” Shouted Lucius.  “Now some of you may not like this idea because it involves one of them.”  He said.  “But I trust Joy here.  There for I volunteer to be the first to follow this giantess to where ever she plans on taking us.  I will see to it that it will be safe for all of us to live.”

“But what if it’s a trap?”

“That’s a chance I’m willing to take.  If it is a trap I’m willing to sacrifice myself for the lives you all.”

“How can we tell she won’t wait to capture all of us when we leave with the rest?”

“Look, it’s going to be dangerous.  All my life I have run away from them.  I lived in fear of being found or killed.  If there is a place that will allow us some peace… well I’m willing to take the chance.  What do you say?  Do you rather want to live hiding or take a chance and live a free peaceful life?”

There was some mumbling but finally, “Joy… we trust you.”

Joy couldn’t believe this.  She never would have thought this would happen.  She was so glad that she felt like laughing in joy.  “That’s great.”  They discussed more about what to do that night.  They would do one more sweep and then next night they would have Amber help them escape to a peaceful place to live.

Joy left the table after discussing their plans, when Lucius came up to her.  “Lucius, thank you.”

He gave her a smile, “No thank you.  You changed this rebellion around.  I… I think you did a great job.  Oh and by the way why don’t you just call me Lu.”

“Ok, thank you Lu for helping me back there.  I never did thank you for… well you know saving my life the other day.”  Joy said.

“Oh that… I just happen to be there at the right time.  You may be wondering why I helped.  Well it’s because… I … I like…” His face turned red.

“You like…?” Joy started.

“Your idea,” he said quickly.  “You know the idea about not killing for peace.”

“You do?”

“Umm… yeah,” he replied.

Joy was about to say something when she remembered that Amber would be waiting in the kitchen.  “Oh right!  Lu I want you to meet someone.  I think you’ll love her.”

Lu looked confused when Joy grabbed his hand and pulled him to the exit.  They left the hole and came out from behind the crates.  Joy held Lu’s hand as Joy peered around to see if Amber was there.  Some chiefs were cooking but Amber was in the door way.

“Your majesty,” One of them said hand her a plate of food. 

“Joy watch out,” Lu whispered as he pulled her back behind the crates.  The moment she was pulled back a shadow went across the crates as a chief walked past.

“Do you mind if I eat it here?  I don’t want to both the maids, they just cleaned my room.”

“Of course your majesty, we will leave you in peace to eat.”  With that the chiefs left.  Joy looked out from behind the crates to see only Amber was left in the room.  Joy started to walk out and noticed that Lu was still hiding.

“Lu… come on.  I want you to meet my friend Amber.”

“…” Lu slowly followed but looked extremely worried.

 

Amber was sitting in a chair looking at the snack the chiefs prepared for her.  It was some cheese, bread, and fruits.  Amber thought of looking for Joy but thought better.  She didn’t want to frighten the other tinies.  She would just wait for Joy to show up.

No sooner did Amber take a bite from a piece of cheese did she hear her voice calling her name.  She looked down to see Joy… and someone else.

Amber was so delighted to see another tiny that she quickly scooped up both of them and brought them to her face.  The tiny fell down and quickly started to panic.  That was when Amber realized her mistake.

“I’m so sorry.  I didn’t mean to scare you.”  She said slowly pulling them away from her face and setting them down on the table.

“Amber… I want you to meet someone.  Lucius this is Amber, Amber this is Lucius.”

Amber smiled and said, “It’s nice to meet you.”

“L-l-likew-w-wise.” 

“Joy, here is some food for your friends.”  Amber said.

“Thank you Amber, I’m afraid you might have to leave.  Now … how to get the food… I know!   Could you place the plate on the floor?  I’ll go get some others to get the food and you and Lucius can get to know each other.”

Amber nodded and did as Joy said.  She picked up Lucius who looked a little pale, and left the room.  She made sure no one was near to disturbed Joy.  Amber decided to walk down the hallway as she talked to Lucius, that way she could keep an eye out for Joy and still give her people their privacy.

She looked down at Lucius and couldn’t help but feel bad for how she was making him, “Am I scaring you?”

“N-n-no…”

Amber couldn’t help but giggle at it.  “I’m sorry.  I’m not laughing at you; it’s just that you’re like Joy.  When we first meet she wouldn’t say she was scared either.”

“…”

“So how long have you known Joy?”

“… not very long.”

They didn’t say much afterwards.  Then Amber tried to break the silence.  “I’m just glade Joy has meet more of her people.  She’s had a hard time.  I can’t help but feel bad for not being able to help her.  She won’t say it but she really wanted to meet more of her kind.  I’m just glad you became friends with her.”

“Me too,” Lucius said.  “She seems so nice.”

“She is,” Amber said.

Lucius seemed to loosen up and they started to talk.  It wasn’t long before they both started to share things that only close people would.  After a short while Amber saw Joy stick her head out the doorway and wave for them to come back.  She picked up Joy and went back inside the kitchen.  She noticed the tray was picked clean.  She returned the tray to the table and placed Joy and Lucius down on the table. 

“Well it was nice meeting you Lucius.”

“Like wise your majesty.”

She blushed, “Please just call me Amber.”

“And you may call me Lu.” 

Amber helped Lu down off the table and they both said goodbye again.  After that Amber took Joy back to her room.  There they were going to take another walk through the garden.  They started to walk through the garden like they did last time when Joy said, “Amber there is something I need you to do for me.  I’m sorry if I put you in a bad spot but… my people need… a place to stay.  I told them that you could help them.”

Amber didn’t say anything as she continued to walk.  “… There might be a place.  I just don’t know how safe it will be.  How long do I have?”

“Well we weren’t going to go until the next night, but if you need more time I could tell them.”

“Please do.  I’m not sure how safe it is.  Of course I would need to find a way to transport you all… and food.  Joy I don’t know…”

Joy quickly said, “I’m so sorry Amber!  I didn’t mean to put you on the spot.  I just panicked and didn’t know what to do or say.  Now I put you on the spot and… oh God how could I.”

“No, no it’s fine Joy.  It’s just it might take longer than a few days, maybe a week at the most.  If you can give me until then…”

Joy looked up at Amber, “I’m such a horrible friend … I put you on the spot and now your pushing yourself to cover for me.”

“Joy, its fine, you’re not a bad friend.  There is nothing wrong with trying to help people.”

“But I feel like I’m using you.  A friend wouldn’t do that to another friend.”

“Joy, it’s the least I can do.  My family has done so much to hurt you all.  It’s time that I give back to your people.”

Joy went up and hugged Amber’s neck, “Amber!  Thank you so much!”

Amber didn’t say anything as she felt the tiny hands of Joy wrap the best they could around her neck and hug her.  After some more walking Amber returned to her room to get ready for dinner.  Joy told her that tonight she would head back to tell the others about what they discussed. 

 

Dinner was the same as it always was, Joy sitting in Amber’s lap.  After the meal was over, Amber went to the kitchen and set Joy down.  She made sure no one was around and kept the candle she was holding dim enough not to draw attention to her.

“Don’t worry about me I’ll be fine.  I might not be back until latter tonight.”  Joy told Amber.

“Oh, well just be safe for me ok?”  Amber said slightly worried.

“I’ll be fine, don’t worry,” Joy told Amber again.  “I’ll be back before you know it.”  Joy started to turn around when Amber stopped her.  Before she knew it Amber gave her a kiss goodbye.  Joy couldn’t stop the feeling she felt for Amber from swelling up in her.

Finally Joy pushed them down as she headed toward their hiding spot.  She was greeted by 4 groups of people instead of 3.  Lu came up to her and said, “Some of the people we saved wanted to help us on our search, if that’s ok with you.”

“Yeah, we can use the help.  I just have to find an area for my group to cover.”  Joy went over to the table and looked over the areas that she though would be good to search.  She had a group of 4 people 2 were from the original resistance and the other 2 were new to the group.  She quickly got their names.  The 2 originals were Thomas and Bert; the 2 new guys were Sam and Teddy.  They all seemed eager to help. 

“How about we check here?” Bert said.  He wanted to check a Tavern. 

“I don’t know…  It seems a little close to where you all were at last night.  We shouldn’t cover the same areas too much.”

“There was a couple of people I think I saw head that way a few days ago,” Teddy said.

“See, there might still be people there.”

“Alright if you insist, but we need to be extremely careful.  I heard that the king is starting to increase the bounty on us.”  Joy recalled what was spoken at the table that night.

With everything prepared she got her group ready.  Joy was about to leave when Lu came up to her.  “Joy I have something for you,” He held out a purple veil.  Joy took it and looked at it and realized what it was.  “We only have a few bottles of it and I thought you should have it just in case.”

“Lu, I’m not going to use this stuff on-”

Lu cut her off, “If not on a giant then on an animal if they attack.  I heard that there were some dogs running around the streets last night.  Just be careful out there.”  Lu gave her a hug and then turned around and went to his search party. 

Joy grabbed a dagger and pocketed the bottle.  She was glad that Lu thought about her.  Without further delay Joy lead her party away from their hide out.  It took them a couple of hours to leave the castle grounds.  It took them another hour to get to the outside of the tavern.  They ran across a few hiccups but nothing serious.  A few animals ran by but they didn’t pay them much attention.  Joy led her party around the Tavern to find an entrance.  There was one; a window was cracked open slightly.  The only problem was there was a light shining through it.

Joy shook her head, “Someone is there… we should head back.”

“No not yet,” Bert said.  “I don’t want to leave empty handed.”

“Bert,” she said.  “This isn’t a contest we are here to help people, but not at the risk of everyone’s lives.”

“I agree with Bert, what if there are people who need our help?”  Teddy said.

“Yeah,” the other two said.

 Joy let out a sigh, “Fine… but we take a quick look.  We don’t do anything drastic.”

They all agreed.  Joy went first; she found that the wall of the tavern was perfect to climb.  It had rough edges and she was able to rock climb up to the window.  The others followed.  She reached the window and pulled the others up.  Hiding so she could look through the window without being in the open, she looked inside.  She didn’t make a sound but she would have let out a yelp at what she saw.

There was a large man there cooking some food.  He held a clever and was cutting some meat up.  To his left leg was a large dog sitting there waging its tale as he looked up at his owner.  The owner looked down at him and chuckled.  He tossed his dog a piece of meat that it happily gobbled down.  When the cook was done cutting the meat he placed it into a big pot.  Then he pulled out a jar that held about 10 tinies in.  He pulled one out and set him on the table where he just cut the meat.  The tiny looked scared and started shouting something.  Joy couldn’t hear at this distance but could tell the cook was laughing as his body shook.  Next, the cook picked up the jar and dumped the 9 other tinies into the pot.  There was a bunch of screaming that Joy could hear as she realized the pot was over a flame and must be boiling water in there.  The cook picked up a ladle and started to spin the contents of the pot.  Joy was about to turn her head when she noticed that there was another jar of tinies on the table with another 10 stuck in it.  The cook stop stirring the pot and picked up the last tiny and brought it to the dog who started to wag its tail enthusiastically.  “Ok boy, go find me some more.”  He gave the tiny to the dog who took him into his mouth.  The dog bit down on the tiny and started to shake its head around causing the tiny person to wail in agony. 

Joy looked away as she could still hear the sound of the man die.  When the crying stopped the dog let out a couple of barks.  Joy looked back in to see the cook walking away and the dog sniffing around the kitchen.  A couple of minutes later the dog left the room still sniffing.

“Joy?”

Joy didn’t say anything as she pulled her head back. 

“Joy what happened?”

“Their dead… their all dead; he cooked them all…”

No one said anything… “What do we do?” One of them asked.  Teddy looked through the window and let out a gasp, “There is still some alive; over there on that table.  Joy we have to save them.”

Joy didn’t move… “I…I can’t.  What if he catches us?  He’ll kill us and… I just can’t!” she said with despair. 

“We can’t give up!  We are supposed to help those who need our help!”  Bert said.

“The dog will find us if we go inside!  There is no way we can…” Joy stop as she thought of something.

“What?”

She pulled out the veil of purple fluid.

“Is that what I think it is?”  Thomas asked.  “There is no way we can get close enough to a dog without getting killed in the process.”

Joy realized he was right.  It was a suicide mission, so what can they do?  She peered into the room and looked around to see if they could … she noticed something near the window.  She turned around and looked at the others, “I got a plan!”

 

Joy couldn’t believe she thought of this plan; it was suicidal.  What was she thinking?  There was no way this could work.  Her plan was to cover the five of them in a barrel of slop.  There was meat, vegetables and other degradable material in the barrel rotting about to be tossed out whenever the cook felt like it.  The stench was horrible but hopefully it would cover their smell from the dog long enough for them to help the others.  They had some string with them and used it to lower one another down then back up.  When they were all covered they slowly climbed down to ground level.

“Are you sure this will work?” one of them asked Joy.

“No… but you have a better idea.”

“I don’t know about this,” Bert said.

Joy was about to turn on them for trying to back down now.  They were the ones to talk her into this and now wanted her to back out… well too late.  Joy looked around to see if the cook or dog was coming back.  There wasn’t any sound coming from the other room.  That couldn’t be good… Joy stuck to the shadows as she guided her group around. 

Reaching the table’s leg Joy decided they should climb up the leg and reach the top.  Joy started to climb when Bert said, “Joy the dog!”  They all scattered and left Joy by herself on the table leg.  Looking to her right she saw the dog lumbering in.  Her heart stopped completely as she was completely exposed.  She was about up to the dog’s chest.  It was high enough that if she tried to drop she would die.  Closing her eyes she waited for the dog to come over and gobble her down… or worse.  The sound of the dog’s sniffing grew louder and louder as it approached her.  Then she felt the hot breath of the dog breath down on her as if sniffed her over and over again.  Opening her eyes to see what was in store for her, she saw the dog’s mouth open wide.  Unable to do much she waited for the end. 

The dog made a loud sneezing sound.  Suddenly Joy was covered in spittle as the dog sneezed all over her.  The dog lowered its head and continued to sniff around.  Joy watched the dog leave the room again.  Not taking any chances she quickly climbed to the top of the table and quickly located the jar. 

The tinies in the jar looked scared until they saw her.  “Who are you?”  Most of them asked.

“Don’t worry I’m here to help.”  Joy quickly got her string out.  She tied her dagger to the end of the rope and started to swing it around.  She tossed the dagger and rope up and held her breath.  The dagger bounced of the tip of the jar with a clink.  Quickly she reeled it in and tried again.  This time she made it.  It fell down into the jar with the others.

She told them to send one at a time up the rope.  One by one they went up and over; eventually they had enough weight on one side that they could have more people climb up without pulling Joy into the jar.  With all 10 tinies saved Joy retracted her ‘grappling hook’.  She helped lower the tinies down to ground level.  There Bert, Teddy, Sam, and Thomas helped them get across the room safely.  Luck was on her side because all of them got out.  The only ones left were Joy, and Bert.  They were down on ground level near the table legs when the dog came back with its owner. 

Joy quickly hid in the shadows of the leg with Bert next to her when she heard the cook come back.  She could hear the cook open the pot with the tinies in it and to her horror she heard the sounds that came out of the pot.  There was screaming and wailing as the tinies were still alive being cooked.  Joy had to cover her mouth so not to vomit or scream at the sound. 

There was a sniffing sound and the cook said, “Almost done…” He left the kitchen with his dog in tow.

When he left Joy started to head for the pot until Bert grabbed her arm, “Joy you can’t save them.”

“THEY’RE STILL ALIVE!” she cried.

“Joy…”

Joy could feel the tears falling as she swear she could hear them still begging for help.  Bert practically dragged her away.  She couldn’t move as she realized that she just let 9 people die in a pot…

 

Joy and her group made it back to the castle before the sun came up. She felt tired and exhausted from the walk and the ordeal she just went through.  Lu met her and said, “Wow, you saved 10 people!  Joy you are a natural.”  Joy didn’t say anything as she sat down on the floor as the rest of her party went and found something to eat.

“Joy?  Joy are you ok?”

Joy tried to hold back her feelings but it wasn’t happening.  She felt herself break down.  “I couldn’t save them,” She whispered with tears falling down.

Lu sat down next to her and grabbed her hand, “Joy, what happened?  Please tell me.”

Joy didn’t want to say anything but it all came out.  She told Lu about everything that happened.  It even led to her telling him what happened to her parents.  When she was down she was silently weeping into his shoulder.  “There, there…” he said rubbing her back.  “Look I know you had a hard time, but you did better than any of us could possible hope to do.  You saved 10 lives.  There wasn’t anything you could do for those poor people trapped in that pot.  We can’t save every life; it’s just the world we live in.  Look you should get some sleep; I’ll get a bed ready for you.”  Lu led her to a bed that he set up for her.  She thanked him as she slipped under the sheets and went to sleep.

Chapter 8 by Kickyou

Amber woke up and noticed one thing… Joy was missing.  She was hopping that she would be back before she woke up but she wasn’t.  Reassuring herself she got ready for the day and went down stair for breakfast.  When she was done she checked her room again; she wasn’t there.  When the chiefs gave her the snacks they made she went to the kitchen to leave them there for the tinies.  She hopped that someone would tell her what was going on.  Luckily she noticed Lu appearing before her with Joy behind him.

“Joy,” Amber called her with relief in her voice.  “I was worried something happened to you last night.  I didn’t see you and … well I thought the worst had happened.”

Joy put on the best smile she could, “No everything is fine.  I was just tired and decided to sleep here.”  Lu looked at Joy for a split second and saw something in her eyes that told him to go along with it.

Amber bent down and picked up both of them and brought them up to the table and placed them down near the tray.  This way if they were hungry they could eat and they still could talk to one another. 

“I’m glad your fine.  You had me worried.”

“Sorry I made you worry,” Joy said.

Amber shook her head, “It’s my fault, and I worry too much.  I’m just afraid that something bad is going to happen to you and … well I couldn’t forgive myself if something happened to you.”  Joy didn’t know what to say.  Joy never considered what would happen to Amber if something bad happened to her last night.  She felt guilty not telling the truth but she knew if she did tell her, there would be no way Amber would let her. 

Amber continued, “Well I was wondering if the two of you would like to go on a quick picnic.”

“A picnic?”  Lu and Joy both asked.

Amber smiled at them, “Yeah a picnic.  The place I’m thinking would be great for you all to live we could visit.  It’s a place that I usually go for a picnic.  I haven’t been there for a while and was wondering if you would like to see it?”

Joy looked at Lucius and saw him nod.  “We would be delighted.” 

“Great,” Amber said with great enthusiasm. 

 

After Joy and Lucius got the food taken to the others they were ready to go on this picnic.  Amber kept Joy and Lucius together as her maid, Mary and a guard traveled with her.  They were outside the carriage so Amber was alone with Joy and Lu.  Joy thanked Lucius for not saying anything about last night.  Lucius figured that there was a reason why she didn’t say anything so he kept to himself.  Joy started to feel grateful that she met someone like Lucius. 

They reached the picnic area and Amber revealed the surroundings to both Joy and Lucius.  They were both stunned at the beauty of the place.  They were sitting near a river in a flowery meadow.  There were a few trees scattered around to give some shade.  Joy was speechless.  Amber told them that no one ever comes out here, it would perfect for them to live.  Joy still couldn’t say anything as she looked upon a place she could only dream of being at.  Now she would be able to live here.

“This is perfect…” Joy said breathless.  Lu just nodded his head in agreement as he too looked shocked.

Amber smiled at them, “I knew you would like it.  I used to come here when I was a kid.”

“But how are we going to move everyone here?  It might be easy to move 3 or 4 a trip but that’s too little to make a big difference with the amount of people we have.”

Amber picked up her picnic basket and gave it a slight shake.  “I could carry them in here.”

Joy gave Lu a smile, “She could carry 20-30 people at a time!  Amber you’re a genius.” 

Amber blushed slightly.  “I just want to help you all.  I still feel like I need to help.”

“Amber you have done more than enough to help us,” Lu said.  “You have given us plenty of food and now you have found a place for us to live.  We can never thank you enough.”

The three of them spent the next couple of hours enjoying the wonderful weather and plant life.  The feeling from last night was slowly dissipating as she realized that there was now hope for her kind.  Joy felt relieved as she lie in Amber’s hand and let the day pass by.  Eventually they had to head back.  As they headed back Joy decided to stay with Lucius when they told everyone about the good news.

“Do you want me to get you after Dinner?”

“That would be great.”  Joy said as Amber placed both Lucius and Joy on the ground in the kitchen. 

 

“Are you sure about this,” someone asked Lucius.

“Positive.  It’s perfect and there was no sign of any danger.  We can finally start a new life and live in peace.”

There was some worried looks but finally everyone agreed that this was what they needed. 

“Amber said that she will be able to start taking us in a few days.  She will take a few of us and we will prepare for the rest of you when she makes another trip in a few days later.  Are there any volunteers that want to be the first to leave?”  Joy looked upon the group of people and saw a few hands rise.

With everything settled Joy began to start preparations for their new home.  They started to pack food clothes and other supplies needed for them to live.  By the time they were done Joy realized that it was getting late.  Joy was about to leave to check and see if Amber was waiting for her when Lucius stopped her. 

“Joy… I don’t know how to thank you.  You have helped us beyond anyone’s dreams.  Not only are we helping others survive but we are making a place for them to live at too.”  He quickly gave her a hug and kissed her.  “Thank you so much.  I love you.” Joy was too stun to say anything.

“Lu, come over here quick we need your help,” Someone called.

“Yeah alright,” He shouted to them.  Lucius turned after giving Joy a big smile and left to help who ever called him away.

 She stood there flabbergasted.  Walking in almost in a daze she left still unable to process what just happened.  Lucius just kissed her.  She never had been kissed like that before.  Granted Amber kissed her but that was on a different scale.  Still distracted she stepped out away from the crates that hide the passage way to their home.  There was a voice that snapped her out of it.

“Joy.”  Amber said.  Turing Joy looked up to see Amber waiting for her.  She gave her a concerned look, “Are you ok?  You seem… slightly distant.”  Amber picked up Joy and started to head away from the kitchen.

“I… ummm.”  It was all she could say as she kept replaying the event that just unfolded on her.  What would Amber think?  No she couldn’t find out.  Should she keep it from Amber?  Would she hate her?  Would she hate Lucius?  These thoughts raced through her mind as she tried to consider what to do.

Amber looked at Joy with concern in her eyes, “Joy?”

Joy saw this and knew what she had to do, “… Lucius and I kissed.”

“Oh…” she said sounding shocked.

“I’m sorry Amber don’t be mad it just sort of happened and-”

“I’m glad.”  Amber said.

“You’re what?”  Joy asked confused.

“Well I’m glad you found someone that makes you happy.”

“But you make me happy.”

“Well do you like Lucius?”

Joy felt her face slightly blush, “Well… yeah, but what about you?  I love and I don’t want that to change.”

Amber gave her a smile, “I just want you to be happy.  If you like Lucius… well I don’t mind.  In the end as long as you’re happy I’m happy.”

“So you’re not mad that we kissed?”

Amber shook her head no. 

Joy looked up at Amber with admiration.  “You’re too kind.  I don’t know how you can be so kind to me, no not just me to everyone.”  Joy hugged Ambers thumb.

 

Amber couldn’t help it but feel happy seeing Joy like this.  Amber could always tell that Joy was reserved from the world the moment she met her.  As they got to know each other she slowly started to come out of her shell.  Amber reached her room and opened her door.  She set Joy down on her bed as she got ready for bed.  She pulled her covers back and picked up Joy and brought her up to her face to say good night.

Joy stopped her by saying, “Amber… do you mind if I sleep with you tonight like the other night?”

Amber couldn’t hold back the smirk that spread across her face.  “Do you mean sleep or…”

Joy blushed and couldn’t help but look away.

Unable to stop herself Amber had to tease her some more.  She brought her closer to her face and whispered in her ear, “You just have to say it.”

Turning a deeper shade of red, Joy said: “Amber please… can we have sex again?”

Amber couldn’t help herself from letting a giggle leave her.  She got into bed and started to kiss Joy. 

 

Joy was being bombarded by Amber’s lips as she kept kissing her.  Amber slowly stopped her kissing and stuck her tongue out.  She dragged her hot, fleshy, wet tongue up her body.  Joy had shivers as she was coated in a warm sticky substance.  Then she was hit again as the tongue crawled up her body a second time.  After the third time Joy couldn’t stand it anymore.  Never had she felt this way.

On the fifth time she grabbed the tongue.  Amber let out a “Huh,” as she noticed that Joy grabbed her tongue.  Letting out a chuckle she retracted her tongue in with Joy on it.  Joy was assaulted by the warm wet environment of Amber’s mouth.  Like the night before she felt the probing tongue roll over her body as it poked and rubbed her most precious parts.  Unable to resist, Joy let out sounds of pleasure as she was brought to her breaking point.

 

Amber could taste Joy’s flavor flooding her mouth.  Unable to resist, she felt her hands slowly work their way down to her precious spot and began to rub and tease her into bliss.  She could feel a wave of pleasure slowly build and with a sudden burst wash over her body as she orgasmed.  After the pleasure slowly subsided, she opened her mouth to let Joy get some fresh air and to retrieve her.

 

Joy lay there as she heard Amber’s breath increase.  After she was done with her orgasm her mouth opened up letting cold air wash over Joy’s wet body.  She felt her body shiver from the cold.  Two fingers slowly pulled her out of Amber’s mouth as Joy didn’t want to leave.  It was odd how she always feared being eating by something or someone, but for Amber she was willing to go the one place that she feared the most. 

As her body started to dry Joy lay in Amber’s hand as they both let their breaths catch up with them.  Again like the night before they felt spent and tired.  Amber placed Joy on her chest so she was in between her breast.  Joy couldn’t help it but feel herself slowly being lulled away to a sleep from the slow rise and fall of Amber’s chest.  Not able to stop it her eyes started to close shut as she fell asleep.

 

Amber watched Joy close her eyes and curled into a small ball as she fell asleep.  She looked so adorable like that.  Amber could watch Joy sleep all night, but felt herself slowly fall asleep too.  Very gently she pulled Joy out from her breast and placed her on the pillow next to her.  Covering her with the small blanket, Amber lay on her side watching Joy sleep.  Amber dozed off dreaming sweet dreams…

 

 

 

It has been about a week since Joy was kissed by Lucius.  Since then she tried to avoid him as much as possible.  It worked well considering Amber would make a trip every other day carrying about 10 people each trip.  Joy would go one day and when Amber came back she would go with her, and Lucius would take Joy’s place helping the others get settled in their new home.  They were constantly apart which was fine with Joy.  She didn’t know what to say to Lucius if she ran into him again. 

Most of tinies were gone from their hide out and were already living in the meadow that Amber showed them.  Joy was spending the night with Amber and the next morning they were going to take another group of tinies to their new home. 

Joy lay on the pillow thinking of ways to confront Lucius.  She didn’t get a lot of sleep last night as she was too busy thinking.  She felt ashamed that she liked both Amber and Lucius.  She didn’t want to pick one but she knew she couldn’t have both of them.  The morning sun was just rising and cast a little light in through the window and Joy was still pondering what to do when she was suddenly startled by Amber tossing in her sleep.  She was rolling her head mumbling something under her breath.  

Then to Joy’s horror she started to turn toward her with her eyes closed.  Joy quickly got up and started to run… or crawl across the fluffy pillow as Ambers head came crashing down where she was.  Before she knew it there was a crushing pressure on Joy’s back and then she was covered in a soft flesh wall as all light was blocked out from her.  Joy was pinned down into the pillow she once found comforting, now was starting to make her feel cramped.  She could feel Amber breath as the sound of her still mumbling in her sleep.  Joy would have been scared if she hadn’t been in worse spots before.  Joy tried to push Amber off of her but there was no way it was happening. 

Joy then tried to call Amber but it only came out as a muffled sound and Amber was in too deep of a sleep.  Joy decided she would just have to wait until-

Something wet touched the top of Joy’s head.  Shuddering at the feel of it, Joy wondered what it could be.  It didn’t take her long to find out that it was Amber’s drool.  Amber was drooling in her sleep and It was rolling down her cheek to her.  Now the saliva was starting to reach Joy. 

At first Joy was disgusted at the situation that was occurring to her.  She was being covered in Amber’s drool.  That was until Joy got use to the feeling of the liquid oozing down over her body as it cover both her and Amber’s cheek.  Joy Slowly started to enjoy the feeling of having this thick liquid coat her body.  It was warm and gooey and it reminded her of the multiple times she spent in Amber’s mouth.

“… apples…”  Amber mumbled as a new wave of spit started to run down onto Joy.

All Joy could do was wait until Amber stop dreaming of apples…

 

Amber’s dreams shifted a lot that night as she slept.  Her first dream was a blur of her running away from something.  She couldn’t depict what it was but then she ran into a kitchen where there were a bunch of apples.  She loved apples; they always tasted so fresh and sweet.  After spending hours eating apples her dream shifted again.  This time it was a familiar scene, she was in the castles hallways when she heard a scream.  Running she went to the sound to find her parents slaughter in their bed.

Amber knew it was a dream but it was so life like.  She was about to go over to her parents when she heard her brother shouting for help.  Desperate to save his life she ran to his room only to not make it in time.  The familiar yet horrifying masked faces were there too.  One of them came toward her and grabbed her before she could move while the other figure came at her slowly with a knife.  Right before the knife struck her the figure removed his mask.  There was a face of a young man who grinned at her.

 

Amber bolted up straight as she swore it felt like a knife was plunged into her chest.  Looking down she saw nothing.  Slowly, she got her breath back under control.  As soon as her heart stop racing she let out a sigh of relief that the nightmare was over.  Amber was about to move when she felt something on the side of her face.  It felt crusty… oh no did she drool while she slept?  How embracing, she thought as she started to rub it off.  As soon as she touched it she found something wrong, there was an object stuck to the side of her face.  Bewilder she picked it off of her cheek to let a gasp as she realized that it was Joy.  She was covered in Amber’s dried up drool.  She couldn’t help but let out a laugh at the sight.

“Had another nightmare again?”  Joy asked almost oblivious to the fact that she was covered in Amber’s spit.

Amber nodded her head as she couldn’t, help but giggle at the sight of Joy, “Sorry … you just look hilarious.  Sorry I drooled on you.  I usually never drool in my sleep.”

Joy started to wipe of the dried residue of her as she said, “Don’t worry about it.  Was it the same nightmare with the masked people?”

“Yeah,” Amber said nodding.  “But one of them did something different.”

Joy stopped halfway wiping her left arm off, “What happened?”

“He took of his mask and I saw his face.”  Amber started to describe his face and features as Joy listened.  “The strange thing is I never seen anyone like that before… but there is something familiar about it.”

Joy and Amber remained quite as they let it all soak in.  Eventually Amber decided that it was time to go eat and then go out for another picnic.  As Amber walked to the kitchen she started to ask how Lucius and she were doing.

“Were doing fine…” Joy said.

Amber slowed down a bit as she noticed the hesitation in her voice.  “You haven’t talked to him have you?”

Joy looked shocked at first but then she knew better.  Amber could read her like a book, “No… I don’t know what to say to him.”

“Well how do you feel about him?  You don’t hate him, so why not talk to him about your feelings?”

Joy just looked away as she said, “Because I know that if I do he might not accept me for how I feel about you.  I don’t want to lose either of you and I don’t want to choice if I have to.”

Amber understood her feelings as she couldn’t lie about that she too felt that Lucius might not accept Joy.  Leaving the conversation alone they went to go eat breakfast.  When they were done Amber began to pack her picnic basket with some food and tiny people.  With everything ready, Amber made another trip to her favor spot to have a picnic.

 

Joy still didn’t want to confront Lucius today so she decided to try and dodge him again like the last couple of times.  Amber sat down under a tree, where they decided would be the best place for all of the tinies to live.  The tree was large and allowed them to build make shift housing out of the leaves that the tree provided.  Not to mention the tree grew a fruit they could harvest.  After Amber let all the tines out Lucius was there waiting to welcome Amber and Joy.  Joy quickly started to help carry some of the food that Amber brought.  She had an excuse to not be able to talk with Lucius.

“Joy, do you need help with that?”  Lucius asked.

“No, we got it.  You could help with the other food.”

“Oh… ok…” he said as Joy walked past him.

Joy let out a relieved breath as Lucius walked passed her with some others and started to help carry the food back to their new home.  It didn’t take too long to get the food to the housing they built for themselves.  Joy came back to talk with Amber before she left, but found Lucius waiting their talking with her.  He turned toward her and waved.  Amber picked her up and brought them together.

“Just saying goodbye; I’m going to help the new comers settle in,” Joy said.

“Alright, well see you soon Joy,” Amber said.

“Amber do you mind letting me talk with Joy?”

“Sure,” she said as she placed both of them down on the ground.  “I’ll be back in a little while.”  With that Joy watched Amber walk away toward the carriage without her basket.  When she disappeared over the small hill Lucius started to talk.

“Joy… did I do something to make you mad?”

“No, you didn’t do-”

“Then why are you avoiding me?”

“I’m not trying to avoid you.  I just have been busy that’s all.”

Lucius didn’t say anything as Joy tried to sound convincing.  Finally, Lucius said something, “Well… ok you should probably help the others settle in then.  I’ll see you later.”  He then turned around and headed away from Joy toward the basket.  Joy was considering stopping him, but thought better of it.  She didn’t know what to say to him.  Joy took a step after him but hesitated. 

She would wait until next time to confront him.  Yeah that’s what she will do.  She’ll have some way of telling Lucius about her relationship with him, and with Amber.  She just needed a few more days to think of some way to tell him. 

Convinced that her plan was perfect she headed away from Lucius to help the others.

 

Amber was walking back to the tree where the others were at.  She told her guard that she forgot her basket and was going to get it.  When she came back she saw Lucius siting near the basket with his knees pulled up and his chin rested on them. 

“Is everything ok?” she asked worried that something bad might have occurred between him and Joy.

“… Yeah…” he said depressed.

Amber scooped him up gently and picked up her basket.  She started to head back.  Amber placed him in the basket as they reached the carriage and got inside.  The guard closed the door and started to ride down the dirt path back to the castle.  Amber opened the basket and pulled Lucius out to talk with him.

“You don’t seem fine.  Do you want to talk about it?”

Lucius didn’t say anything for a while but then said, “Joy hates me.”

Amber was shocked, “She doesn’t hate you.”

“Yeah she does.  She won’t talk to me.  I asked her what was wrong but she won’t tell me.  Maybe I was too forward with her with my feelings.”

Amber was silent debating what to say.  She finally said, “Lucius she doesn’t hate… she likes you a lot.”

Lucius looked confused, “But she doesn’t act like it.”

Amber gave him a smile, “Well… you see she also likes someone else too.”

Lucius looked crushed, “Oh… I see.”

“No you don’t understand,” Amber said trying to get him to not feel so bad.  “She thinks that if you knew that she like you and someone else that you wouldn’t feel the same about her.”

“… but if she feels the same way that I do about her I wouldn’t care.  I love Joy.  Ever since I saw her …” Lucius didn’t need to finish what he was saying.  Amber felt the same way when she saw Joy.  There was something about her that made her fall for her. 

“I know what you mean…” Amber said softly. 

Lucius looked up at Amber with confusion at first but a look of understanding came across his face.  Amber gave him a sheepish smile.  “Her smile is wonderful isn’t it?”  Lucius asked.

Amber nodded as she recalled Joy’s first smile at her.  “It is.  Please don’t hate her because of me.  I… I couldn’t bear it if she was hurt because of me.  Lucius, if you want to hate someone hate me but not Joy.”

“I don’t hate you Amber… I’m just upset that Joy wouldn’t tell me that she like someone else.  I mean I wish she told me instead of avoid me the past week.  Now I feel stupid kissing her like that.  I shouldn’t have done it.” 

“Lucius,” Amber said making Lucius look at her.  “If you feel the same way as I do then I would have done the same thing you did.” 

Lucius didn’t look convinced.  “I don’t know.  Maybe I should just leave you two alone.  I shouldn’t get in either of your ways.”

Amber lifted Lucius up so he was closer to her face.  “You make Joy happy.  I don’t care who she’s with as long as she’s happy with them.  If you like Joy and she likes you, then you two should try to work it out.  The only question you should ask yourself are you going to try and make Joy happy or not?”

“You wouldn’t be mad that Joy would be spending her time with me instead of you?” Lucius wondered.

Amber laughed, “She already is.  If she is happy with being with you then I’m happy too.  What about you?”

This time it was Lucius’ turn to laugh, “Yeah, I probably wouldn’t be able to break either of you up if I wanted to.  You two are great together and I would never do anything to change that.”

Amber smiled at him.  “So how do I confess to Joy if she’s scared of talking with me,” Lucius asked Amber.

“Don’t worry I have a plan…” Amber said.

 

Joy was helping Richard carry some food to the storage room.  She heard a rustling noise in the air.  She stopped what she was doing and decided to check it out.  Leaving the safety of the tree she started to investigate the noise.  She turned around the tree and froze in terror.

“I found some!” a man with a bag said to another man next to him.  The other man turned toward Joy and gave her a wicked smile.

“Come here little one… we won’t hurt…” He said as he slowly came toward her.

Joy quickly ran for the safety of the tree only to be violently picked up and dropped into the bag which held a few tinies already.  Joy’s only thought now was that they would leave the others and just take her.

“Ken, check the tree for more.”  Joy heard the man with the bag say.  In a few terrifying seconds she waited for the response she didn’t want to hear.

“Oh wow!  We hit the jack pot!”  Joy could hear the screams of the others as they were quickly grabbed and shoved into the bag she was in.  Joy couldn’t do a thing to save the others as they were all collected. 

“Alright Ken lets sell these little fellows and make some money.” 

 

Amber just finished putting Lucius back in the kitchen when she ran into her mother.  She had a look of annoyance on her face.  “Where have you been young lady?”

“Mother, I was just outside enjoying a picnic by myself.”

Amber’s mother just shook her head, “We have been looking all over for you.”

“Why?”  Amber asked.

“There is another man waiting to see you about marrying you.  You might remember him.”

“Mother, if its John again my answer to him is the same as last time.”

Amber’s mother shook her head as she led Amber to her room to change her into different clothes.  “It’s not him.  Do you remember Scott?  You use to play with him when you two were kids.”

Amber didn’t remember much of Scott.  The only thing she remembered is that her father brought her over to a counsel that her father had with a couple of other countries for a trading pacts.  She was about 5 and he was around 6-7.  She was playing dolls and asked if he wanted to play.  He gave her a sneer and walked away.  It was because Scott’s family was the Herthinbergs.  They used to be mortal enemies with her family but over the generations the hatred died down.  Now her mother and father have arranged a ‘date’ for them. 

“I don’t remember much of him,” Amber said as she started to change.  She would just met him and most likely not like him.  Then he will leave and her parents will try to find her another husband.  

“Well, try to like him.  This is your fifth suitor.  I know you might not like him but for your father’s sake please try.  We’re running out of men,” she said jokingly to Amber.  Amber couldn’t help but feel bad about not accepting their proposals but none of them stood out as someone she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.

“There,” Her mother said as she finished dressing Amber in a beautiful dress.  “Don’t you look lovely?  Ok, your father is having dinner prepared for all of us and Scott to eat together.  There are going to be a few others that your father invited over to talk with.”  Amber’s mother opened her door for her.  “Why don’t you go and met Scott now.  I’m sure you two have a lot you can talk about before dinner.”

“Ok,” Amber said feeling trapped that now her entire night would be with someone trying to impress her for her hand in marriage.  Sighing she headed down stairs to go greet Scott.  Amber would try and give Scott a chance for her parents’ sake.   

She opened the door to the room Scott was waiting for her.  There was no one in there but Scott who had his back turned to her as he looked out a window.  Amber quickly addressed him, “Hello your majesty.  Sorry for making you wait.”

 Slowly the man turned around making Amber nearly fainted.  It took all her will power to stay calm as she looked at him.  The man standing in front of her was the man from her nightmare… Scott was the man who murders her family.

“Hello Amber, it has been a long time hasn’t it?” 

 

 

Chapter 9 by Kickyou

Scott gave Amber a worried look, “Are you ok?”

Amber couldn’t speak.  Scott was a splitting image of who she dreamed up.  Amber’s mind was spinning at what was happening.  Why did he have to look like the man in her dreams?  Was he going to kill her now?  Why would he want to kill her?  What was she going to do? 

As her thought kept going through her head her knees started to shake.  She backed up and put her back to the door as she couldn’t help but feel trapped by Scott.

“Amber?  Is everything ok?”

“Just… just stay back.”  She said.

Scott gave her a confused look, “Ok… did I do something wrong?”

Amber didn’t know how to reply to that.  Technically he hadn’t done anything wrong yet, but he will.  Or would he?  When was he supposed to kill her family, tonight?  Next year?  Will he kill her family?  It was too confusing.  Did she try to bring up her dream to anyone else?     

As Amber debated what to do, Scott said, “Well, this isn’t exactly how I expected things to turn out.”  He gave Amber a smirk which made her feel slightly more comfortable but not enough to calm her down.  Scott walked over to a chair and sat down. 

Amber waited a few minutes before she finally sat down across from him, but made herself prepare to run for the door if he moved an inch.  The minutes went by as no one moved.  Amber started to relax a little but she was still ready to run for the door.  Finally Scott said something, “You look beautiful.”

“…Thank you,” Amber said still trying to decide if she should trust Scott.  What if her dream of the future was only showing her what Scott looked like?  Was she willing to trust Scott to be open with?

Scott gave her a gentle smile as he said, “I can see we got off on the wrong foot.  Was it something I said or did?  Oh… was it what happen when we were kids?  Look I didn’t mean to be mean… I just heard stories about our families, and as you can imagine they kind of swayed my view.  Is that why you don’t like me?”

Amber slowly shook her head no, “It’s just that you reminded me of something.  Your right we did get off on the wrong foot.”  Amber took a deep breath as she realized she had to do this.  Standing up she walked over to Scott as he stood.  She took his hand and bowed in front of him.  “It is an honor to meet you.” 

“Like wise.  This room is kind of stuffy don’t you think?  Why don’t we take a walk somewhere more… pleasurable?  Is there a garden or something we can go?”

Amber smiled.  She couldn’t believe that he would want to go walk in the garden, “I would love to.”

 

Amber couldn’t stop laughing as Scott walked her back inside the castle.  He just finished a funny tale that she couldn’t believe happen to him.  A guard was waiting for them near the entrance of the castle.

“The king wanted to know if you were ready for dinner,” the guard said.

Scott looked at Amber, “I’m starving, how about you?”

Amber nodded as she couldn’t help but feel so relaxed around him.  “What are we eating tonight?”  Amber asked the guard.

“The king said it’s a special feast for our guests.  If you follow me I will lead you.”  Without further delay the guard led the two of them to the dining room where Amber’s family was waiting for them.

 

Joy was surrounded by so many of her people.  She would have been glad except for the fact that they were all trapped in a gigantic bag, and also for the fact that she was being crushed by everyone on top of her.  There was the sound of wailing, crying, shouting, cursing, and other noises coming from all the trapped tinies.  Joy tried to get everyone to calm down, but no one could hear her over the others.  For hours they were all trapped in the bag until the bag opened and a hand came in and grabbed a handful of them.  It came back and grab more and more until all of them were out.  Joy was the last to be pulled out.

She was placed in a jar that was on a table with a bunch of other jars.  Joy looked around her environment to see if there was any way out of this when she let out a gasp; her surroundings were too familiar.  The reason for that is because she was back in the castle and on a table.  She was in the kitchen with chiefs cooking and cleaning.  She saw one of the men who captured her getting paid, and then leaving with his empty bag.

Her captors have just sold them all to the king’s cooks to be made into a meal.  Joy felt hope rise up in her under the fear.  She was glad that she was in the castle because there is the chance that Amber will save her… right? 

 

Amber‘s father sat at the head of the table with Amber’s mother next to him on his right and with Scott on his left and  Amber sat next to Scott.  There were many more people who were at the table too.  About half way down the table Amber saw Henry take a seat.  The table didn’t have any food but some fruits.  When the last person sat down Amber’s father stood up and greeted everyone.

“Welcome everyone; I thank you all for coming.  Tonight is a special night for it the night that the bonds between our families,” He said gesturing for Scott to stand.  “Truly become united.  So for this special occasion we will have a special feast.”  On those words the kitchen cooks started to come through the doors and place platters on the table. 

Amber gasped at what she saw.  There on the platter in front of her was about 10-15 tinies tied up on the platter still squirming.  Some of them had different color sauces covering them.  Amber recognized some of them as she realized they were the ones she helped move from the castle.  Looking down the table she noticed that there were more platters with more tinies.  She knew most of them, and she became fearful of what was about to happen.  Amber was too frightful to move or say anything.  She kept telling herself to do something but her body wouldn’t listen to her.

Before Amber could act her father said, “Let the feast begin!”

Amber looked around to watch in horror as everyone started to dig in…

 

Joy was gently gripped by a man who started to slather her in a sticky substance.  The liquid had a berry like taste to it and made her feel slimy and sticky as the man proceeded to tie her hands and feet up so she wouldn’t be able to move at all.  She was then gagged with a small piece of cloth.  She noticed that the cries of the others were also growing silent as they were all being prepared like her.  Some others were not so lucky.  There was a fire going and a pot over the fire as she saw handfuls of tinies being brought over there, she quickly adverted her eyes.  She could hear the noises coming from that direction but dared not to look in fear of what she might see.

Joy was then placed down on a platter with a group of others who were gaged and tied like her.  There were different smelling odors coming off of each of them.  Joy felt the panic start to rise in her as she realized that she was about to be served as food.  That’s when it hit her… Amber.  Amber would be at the dinner table and be able to save her!  She will save all of them!  Relief tore through her until she heard the sounds of the unfortunate tiniest being cooked.  Not all of them would be saved…

After everything was prepared the cooks left the kitchen for some reason.  They must have been called away or something because there was no one in the kitchen.  Joy looked around to see if she could escape she could try and save the others.  Unfortunately she was bonded tightly and was barely able to wiggle.  Ready to give up Joy quit struggling and lay there waiting for the inevitable to happen.

“Joy?!” 

Joy heard her name called and quickly looked around.  She saw that on the ground level was Lucius shouting for her.  Trying to get his attention Joy tried to shout out but couldn’t make any noise.  She tried to move or get his attention but again she wasn’t able to.  Fearing that he wouldn’t notice her, Joy put all her efforts into alerting Lucius of where she was. 

“Joy!”  He shouted as he saw her on the table.  “Don’t worry I’ll get you all out of here!”  Joy saw him start running to her location trying to free her first.  She was so glad to see him now. 

 

Lucius heard a lot of commotion going on in the kitchen.  Usually it was busy in the kitchen at this time but there seemed to be more commotion than normal.  Curious he went to go check it out.  What he saw horrified him.  The cooks were making dinner and they were on the menu.   Lucius was tempted to go help but figured it would be pointless.  He couldn’t help anyone if he got caught.

When the cooks left for some reason he took that chance to go help the tinies he could.  He was about to climb a table when he saw a friend he knew.  That’s when he realized that the tinies being served were his friends that he helped escape this kind of life.  Fear washed over him when he thought of Joy.  Quickly he called out for her but didn’t get a response.  Fearing that she may be one of the ones in the pot, he scanned the table from below and noticed that she was on the far end of the table.  Joy spread through him at the sight of her alive.  Quickly he ran to the far table leg to climb it and free Joy.

He made it to the far end of the table and stared up at the height he would have to scale to save her.  It would be a long climb so he decided to quickly prepare.  Stretching he got ready to climb when he heard voices.  Freezing in place Lucius saw a couple of chefs walk in and grab the platters on the table above him.  Lucius felt his heart drop as he watched Joy being taking away to be served for dinner.

Lucius did the unthinkable… he started to chase after them.  Sadly he barely made four steps before they were gone.

Falling to his knees Lucius broke down right there, as he realized that Joy was gone forever…

 

Joy watched Lucius running for her but it was no use.  Even if he could keep up, what would he do?  Joy’s only hope was that Amber would save her. 

It wasn’t long before she was placed on the dining table and saw the hungry faces of people she never saw before.  She quickly looked around the best she could to see if Amber was around.  Her hopes instantly vanished when she realized she was at least 10 seats away.  Even worse she could see Amber looking for her, but she didn’t recognize her.  Dread welled up inside of her as she began to panic.  Then she heard the one thing that she feared, “Let the feast begin!”

The next couple of moments went by slowly for Joy.  To her right a giant hand reached out and grabbed the man next to her.  He let out a muffled yell for help which of course was ignored.  Joy watched in horror as the man was brought up to a nicely dressed man who took a giant bite out of the tiny.  Joy heard the sickening crunching noise of the tiny being chewed up. 

Another hand passed over her and grabbed a tiny female near her.  “Don’t you look delicious,” said the female who held the tiny.  The tiny let out a muffled scream which was quickly silenced by being shoved into the women’s mouth.  There was the sound of sucking and the smacking of wet lips as she proceeded to enjoy the taste of her meal.  Then without hesitating she swallowed the tiny whole.  Joy could see the outline of the women being pulled down the slender neck past the women’s collar to disappear forever.

The women made a sound of delight after taking a sip of wine.  Joy looked around up and down the table to see varies ways of people devouring tinies.  Some were being pulled apart and eating part by part, others were swallowed whole or chewed up.  The worse part though is through the commotion Joy’s view of Amber was blocked out. 

Joy felt her tears starting to flow as more and more tinies on the platter were being devoured around her.  The one thing she wanted was to see Amber’s face one last time before she was eaten.  As soon as that thought went through her head, a shadow fell over her body.  There was a giant hand descending on her.  Closing her eyes she let the hand grab her and pull her away from the platter.  She was then quickly held dangling in the air.  Still keeping her eyes closed she felt her body stay afloat in the air for a few more seconds and then… she was released.

She fell through the air and landed on a wet surface.  She was immediately assaulted by the heat and moister of her new environment.  Opening her eyes Joy was granted her last view of the outside world; as the gate to it started to slowly close, sealing her fate in the hot humid prison.

Joy lay there as she felt the tongue under her start to move her around and swish her around in the mouth.  Joy’s only thoughts were that of Amber, and how she was going to die.  Will it be a quick and painful death of being chewed, or a long and horrid death from stomach acid…?

 

Amber felt her body go numb as she saw people starting to dig in.  She heard muffled cries for help and muffled screams as they were being eaten by the people at the dinner table.  Horrified she looked down the table to see Henry even eating someone.  How could he? 

“Father?”  She said turning to him only to see him and Amber’s mother also eating some tinies.

Tears were starting to form as she could recall most of the faces she saw being eaten.  Fredrick, Molly, Jenny… they were all being murdered in front of her very eyes.  Just as soon as it started it stopped.  The platters were empty.  There were the sounds of burping, sighs of content, and other noises.  There wasn’t a single tiny that survived.

“How could you…” Amber said with tears in her eyes.

“What’s wrong sweetie?  Did you not get to try one?”  Her father asked.

“How could you all eat them?  They were people!”

There was a look of confusion that came across everyone’s face as they were wondering what she was talking about.

“Honey are you alright?”  Amber’s mother asked.

“No I’m not!  You just killed all those people!”

“The tinies,” he asked.  “But Amber, they aren’t people like us… their food.”

“No their not dad,” She shouted.  “They’re people like you and me.  They have feelings and families like everyone else.  We hunt them down and kill them for what, food?  I could never do what any of you do and still call myself human.”

Amber’s father than said, “But Amber… you do eat them.”

Amber was baffled, “W-w-what?”

Amber’s mother was the next to talk, “Our cooks put them in our food.”

Amber’s heart skipped a beat.  “What do you mean?”

Her father explained, “Well your mother doesn’t like the sound they make when she eats them, but she loves the flavor.  So I have the chefs mix them with our food: cut up or grounded up.  We have them with every meal.”

Amber felt her stomach do a flip.  She felt sick to her stomach and was about to throw up.  All her life she had been eating tinies.  The worst part was… she always liked the food she ate.  She was a monster!

Without a word Amber ran from the table with tears streaming down her face as she ran to her room.

“Amber!”  Her father, mother, and Scott all called in unison.

She didn’t listen as she ran away from the table.  Locking herself in her room she stayed there all night.  Scott tried to talk to her but she couldn’t work up any words as she was still too sick to try and talk.  Her mother and father stopped by but again she couldn’t muster up the will to talk to them right now.  Even her brother tried.

“Amber?  I have something for you.  Please you need to see this.”

Amber knew there was nothing she would want to see that could make her feel better.  She just learned that she has been eating tinies all her life, possible lost her closest friend, and her stomach wouldn’t stop feeling weird.  She could only say, “Tomorrow...”

With nothing more to say he left her.  The night went on and on and Amber couldn’t sleep.  She was too hungry.  She tried to sleep but her stomach wouldn’t let her.  Finial she decided to leave and get some bread to settle her stomach.  Quietly she left her room and headed to the kitchen to get some food that she knew for certain didn’t have tinies in it.  She grabbed some bread and ripped a piece off and started to eat it.

“Amber…?”

Amber paused as she heard Lucius call her.  She moved her candle down and saw him at the leg of the table.  She picked him up and set him down on the table.

“Oh, Lucius you’re ok!  Thank goodness… is Joy…” She couldn’t bring herself to ask.

Lucius hung his head in shame, “I wasn’t fast enough… they served her for dinner.”  He whispered.

Amber felt her tears fall at the news she didn’t want to hear.  Joy was gone.

“I’m sorry,” Lucius told Amber.

“It’s not your fault; I’m the one that should be sorry… I should have stopped everyone.”  Amber buried her head in her hands as she started to cry.  Lucius tried to comfort her but it was no use, Amber knew it was her fault and there is nothing she can do that will bring any of them back.  Amber stayed there most of the night until she got tired and decided to head to bed.  She didn’t want to be alone and asked Lucius if he wouldn’t mind staying with her.

Lucius accepted the invitation and allowed Amber to take her to her room.  She placed him down where Joy use to sleep on the night stand.  Amber felt another wave of sorrow wash over her but she was too tired to cry then.  She wished Lucius a good night and pulled the covers up and tried to fall asleep.  She was more tired than she thought and passed out as soon as she closed her eyes to a night of dreamless sleep.

 

Lucius lay there were Joy use to sleep.  He felt horrible as he realized that he couldn’t sleep here.  Getting up he jumped off the pillow and sat down on the wood.  It didn’t matter what Amber said, he knew it was his fault that Joy was dead.  If he were faster and didn’t hesitate he could have saved her life.  Having the event unfold in his mind Lucius sat there hating himself more and more.  He was too weak and pathetic to have been able to save her. 

He touched his pocket which held a vial full of Karath.  He could have saved Joy, but didn’t have the courage to strike the blow to the giants that plagued his life.  Throwing his body onto its back he lay there on the hard wood as he couldn’t sleep and let the night pass by till the morning came…

 

 

Henry walked away from Amber’s door after trying to talk to his sister.  She seemed so upset but she didn’t want to see him right now.  Depressed he headed back to his room.  There he closed the door as he got ready for bed.  He opened his hand and looked down at Joy with sad eyes, “I’m sorry about my sister.”

Joy shook her head, “Its ok Henry.  I’m just glad you didn’t eat me.” 

Henry gave her a smile, “You’re just lucky I was there.”

 

Henry recalled what happened a few hours earlier.  He was sitting at the dinner table wonder what was for dinner, when the cooks came out with a bunch of platters.  Looking up from his plate he was hoping it would be pig.  He loved the flavor of roasted pork and had a craving for it since lunch.  His wonder turned to confusion when the platters were set down and on them were a bunch of tinies covered in different looking colored sauces.  Curious he looked down to where his sister was sitting and saw the horror on her face.  He could see the dread on it as she looked down at the platter at her place. 

Looking back at the platter Henry was wondering what was going on when he heard his father say let the meal begin.  The man sitting in front of him reached out and grabbed a tiny who was squirming to break free.  It didn’t help the tiny as he was brought up to the man’s mouth.  The man took a bite out of the tiny and started to chew.

Then more and more people started to eat the tinies.  Henry didn’t know what to do.  He was curious about what they tasted like.  Surely trying one wouldn’t be so bad right?  Then he spotted Joy on the platter and then he realized he couldn’t do it.  He remembered his promise and felt ashamed of what he would have done.

Looking down the table he saw Amber still looking pale as he watched everyone but him and her eating.  He had to do something… but what?  Then a thought crossed his mind.  He only hoped Joy and Amber would understand.  Reaching out he grabbed Joy carefully.  He then brought her up above his head and dropped her into his mouth.  When he closed his mouth he tasted a berry like flavor on her.  Instinctually he started to roll her around tasting the berry juice that covered her.  It took all his effort not to chew or swallow Joy as she squirmed and filled his mouth with her taste. 

Henry then covered his mouth and acted like he was coughing into his napkin.  He quickly spit Joy out into his napkin and placed her in his lap covered up so no one would know where she was.  Around this time his sister was making a commotion and when she left there was a pot of stew that came out. 

Grateful that this would be something he could enjoy he waited until he was served.  Picking up a spoon he was about to eat when he saw a small arm float up.  Feeling a sick feeling in his gut he put his spoon down and pushed the bowl away.  It took all his effort not to throw up as he realized everyone was eating the soap that had tinies in them. 

“Henry what’s wrong?  You haven’t touched your soup?”  His mouth asked.

“I’m… not feeling so good.  I think the tiny I eat is still moving around.”

“Well maybe next time you will chew your food before swallowing it whole.”  His father commented to him.

“May I be excused,” Henry asked.

“Well if you’re not going to eat anything else then you may,” his father said.

Getting up out of his seat, Henry quickly pulled Joy out of his napkin when he placed it down on the table.  He then headed to his sister’s room to try and make her feel better after she left the dinner. 

 

 

“Thank you so much Henry,” Joy said as she was being placed down on his nightstand.

She couldn’t help but hear his stomach growl as she realized that because of her he didn’t get any food at all.

“I’m sorry I made you miss dinner.”

“Don’t worry about it I’m not that hungry anyway.”

She knew that was a lie but there wasn’t much she could do about it.  She owed Henry her life.  Unfortunately no one else survived except her.  Joy then felt the pain of so many of her kind being killed just to feed the appetites of those that are bigger than her.  She couldn’t help but feel her hand drift to her pocket.  It found a vial of purple liquid in it.  It was the same vial that Lucius gave her the first night she went out looking for tinies.  She didn’t know why she still kept it.  It was probably because it was one of the few gifts she ever got in her life.  Also it was from Lucius…

Then Joy felt hatred for herself start to grown in her.  If she had the courage to use it on the cooks or her kidnappers she and the rest of her people would still be alive.  What was the point of having something giving to her as a way to protect her and those around her if she wasn’t going to use it?  Maybe she was wrong about being able to live peacefully with Amber’s people. 

No matter how much she wants to live peacefully with them there will always be those who will want to collect them.  It was futile to attempt to rebuild their old lives when they will just be hunted down.  Her people were doomed to be nothing more than food for the bigger.

Henry then sat down on his bed and pulled the sheets back.

“Is there anything I can do for you?”  He asked Joy.

Joy shook her head and thanked him again for saving her life. 

“Are you sure… you look sad.  Don’t worry I’ll make sure my sister sees you tomorrow than you both can be happy again.”  Henry than blew out the candle and started to sleep.

“If only it were that simple…” She said as she tried to go to sleep.

 

 

 

Amber woke up with a weird feeling in her gut.  She didn’t know why but something was wrong.  Looking around there seemed to be nothing wrong with her room.  Pulling the sheets off her she sat on the edge of her bed and noticed Lucius was up and staring across her room out a window. 

Without turn his head he said, “You know this is the first time I have seen the sun rise.”

“Really?”  Amber asked baffled.  She usually woke up to the sun rising or right before.

He nodded his head, “I’m usually too busy hiding or sleeping from staying awake all night.”

Amber then felt guilty for stirring those memories up for him.  Then Amber thought of what Joy’s feelings were when she first saw the sun rise.  Just thinking about Joy made Amber feel empty on the inside.  She wanted to get back into bed and just stay there until the feeling went away.  Instead Amber sat there looking out the window with Lucius until the sun fully rose.  Lucius let out a tired breath as he got up from his seat.

“I have no idea what to do now…”Lucius said.

“We could go get some food?”

Lucius let out a chuckle, “I didn’t mean right now.  I meant what to do now that she’s gone.”

“You can’t give up!”  Amber said.  “Continue her dream of living peacefully away from this horrid place.”  Lucius looked up at her slightly shocked.  “What do you think Joy would want you to do?” 

Lucius didn’t say anything as he just looked down at his feet.  Then after a long pause he looked up with determination in his eyes.  “Your right, I’ll do what Joy wanted me to do.  I’ll continue to rescue others and I will find a safe haven for my kind.”

Amber gave him confident smile and said, “I know you will.”

“Thank you Amber.  That’s what I needed.” 

“How about we go and get some food,” Amber asked Lucius as she got ready to leave her room.  Lucius nodded and climbed into Amber’s hand.  Opening her door Amber left her room and started to walk down the hallway. 

She didn’t know why but she had a weird feeling as she continued down the hallway.  After descending some steps and crossing a couple of more rooms she stopped where she was.  The feeling was growing and Amber couldn’t help shake the feeling of dread. 

“Amber what’s wrong?”  Lucius asked as he noticed that she didn’t look so good.

“I… I don’t know.  I feel like there’s something wrong… where are all the guards?  Where are all the maids?  I haven’t seen anyone yet or heard anything.”

Lucius realized she was right.  The castle was big but normally there were people around or you could hear the sound of footsteps or someone talking.  Yet there wasn’t anything.  It was deathly silent.  “Maybe they are all eating?”

“Maybe…”  Amber said but Lucius could tell she didn’t buy it. 

As they continued to the kitchen Amber’s feeling of anxiety grew as each room she passed it was as empty as the one before.  Reaching the kitchen she found no one there.  Then a frightening thought came to her; her dream.

Panic welled up in her as she quickly started to run to see if her parents were ok.  As she dashed to her parents room Lucius tried to find out what was going on.  Amber didn’t have the time to explain it to him as she ran to the giant oak doors that lead to her parent’s room.  The doors were closed and no sign of anything wrong with them.  Still Amber knocked on the doors and waited for her parent’s response.

There was none.

“Mom, dad?”  Amber called as she knocked again.  She tried the door and found it was unlocked.  Slowly she opened the door and peered inside.  She didn’t see anything wrong but didn’t see her parents.  Entering the room she looked around to see if her parents were getting dressed or still in bed.

“Mom, dad; are you in here?”  Again there was no reply.

She reached another set of doors that would lead her to her parent’s bed.  The door was slightly cracked open.  Pushing it open slightly she looked inside.  She let out a silent gasp as the scene from her nightmare was repainted in front of her.   Her parents were lying there on the bed in a pool of dark liquid. 

Rushing over to her parent she went to see if they were still alive or… she didn’t want to think of the other.  She reached over and touched her dads arm and he let out a faint gasp.

“DADDY!!”  She cried.

“… sweetheart?... Thank… goodness your …. Ok.”

“Dad don’t say anything!  I’ll get some help!”

“No… don’t worry about …. Me.  Just … is your mother … ok?”

Amber looked over to where her mom was lying.  Lucius, after jumping out of Amber’s hand, was stand on her chest and looked up at Amber.  He shook his head no as he didn’t feel her heart beating anymore.

Amber held a sob in as she looked at her dad, “She… she’s just sleeping.”

Amber’s dad let out a painful sigh, “Good… I thought… he … hurt her.  Amber?”

“Yes,” She said as she leaned forward to listen to her dads words as they were starting to get fainter.

“Look after… your brother…”  With that her dad let out a loud sigh but didn’t inhale after… he was dead.

Amber felt her tears falling as she just watched her dad die in her hands.  Lucius quickly ran over to Amber and said, “Amber I know you don’t want to hear it but your parents are dead!  Someone is here to kill you and your family!  You need to get out of here-”

“Henry!!!”  Amber shouted as she realized what was next to happen in her dream.  She quickly grabbed Lucius and ran to Henry’s room.  All the while she was begging herself to wake up from this nightmare.  It had to be a dream!  There was no way that any of this could be happening.  But deep down she knew that it wasn’t a dream and it was happening for real.

She reached her brothers room and noticed the bedroom doors were open slightly.  She quickly pushed them open and couldn’t breathe.  There in front of her was Henry with a blade to his neck.  The man holding the blade was Scott.

“Well hello there Amber,” he said with a cold smile.

 

Joy slowly woke up from where she was laying down.  Siting up Joy looked out the window to see the sunrise.   She always loved watching a sunrise especially in Amber’s room.  There was something about it that always made her feel better, maybe because it symbolized a new beginning.  Joy just sat there watching the sky until the sun fully rose, and not long after did Henry wake up.  Yawning, he slowly got up.

“Good morning,” Joy said.

Henry walked past Joy not even acknowledge her.  He stumbled slightly but regained his feet as he yawned again.  That’s when Joy realized he must still be sleepy and didn’t hear her.  Letting out a sigh, she realized how much he was like his sister and how she sometimes forgets about her.  Joy would just have to wait for the right time to get his attention. 

Joy repeatedly tried to get his attention but Henry couldn’t hear a word she was saying.  Henry was dressed by now and was about to leave when he started to look around his room.  Joy jumped up and down and shouted for Henry.  A smile came to his lips, “That’s where I left you.”

Joy let out a sigh, well at least he found her now.  Henry walked up to his night stand and then past it.  Joy was dumbstruck by his action.  He quickly leaned over his bed and grabbed the necklace that he got for his birthday.  Joy didn’t know what to think; she was less noticeable then a necklace.  If she didn’t want to get left her all day she better do something fast.  If he couldn’t hear her she would have to find a way down by herself.  The first thing that came to mind was a crazy idea, but she had little time to come up with a better plan.

Henry turned around from his bed and walked past his nightstand.  Joy had to plan this at the right moment or she would end up badly injured or dead.  Waiting until he was just about to pass her she jumped off the night stand and reached her hands out to grab him.  She collided with him, and made a sound of pain as her body felt sore from the collision.  Opening her eyes she saw that she was grabbing the back of his shirt.  It shocked her that he didn’t feel her grabbing him and realized just how insignificant she was to their kind. 

Now she had to make her way up to his head and get his attention.  This was going to be a hard climb, she thought as she swayed slightly as he walked.  She realized that he was heading for his door when there was a knock on it.

Henry opened the door and Joy heard a voice she never heard before.

“Hello there.”

“… Hello.”  Joy could hear the nervousness that layered Henry’s voice.

“You must be Henry, right?”  Henry didn’t respond but Joy could see the back of his head move slightly signaling that he nodded.  “Do mind if I come in?  I’m worried about your sister Amber.  I didn’t see her at all last night after dinner and was wondering if we could talk?”

Henry was still hesitant but after a short pause said, “Sure… umm, what’s your name?”

“I’m Scott.”

Joy was starting to make her way up Henry’s shirt when she got a glimpse of who it was.  She felt a shiver run down her spine as the man looked exactly like Amber’s dream killer.  He was identical to every detail that Amber described him as.  Panic spread through her as she had to tell Henry of the danger he was in.  She was half way up his shirt when the man was already let into Henry’s room.  Luckily Henry had his back to the door as he followed Scott, who sat on the bed.  Scott wouldn’t be able to see her as she climbed.

“You have a nice castle,” He said.

“Thank you,” Henry replied.  “What did you want to talk about?”

Joy was up to Henry’s shoulder.  She could shout for him but was afraid it might alert Scott.  If he really was the man from Amber’s dreams then she didn’t want to force him into attacking.  There wasn’t much she could to save Henry if he were attacked right now, but if she could warn him of the danger maybe she could save him from his future.

Joy went to pull herself up but lost her grip.  She slide down the shirt slightly losing ground but grabbed on tightly to keep from plummeting to death.

“Did you know our families use to hate each other?”  Scott said.

“No…”

“No one knows why exactly, it could have been one of our families’ father killed the son of the other; It could have been that one of them stole land from the other; or it could just have been natural dislike for one another.  Whatever the reason was our families hated each other beyond belief.  I guess the reason I’m telling you this is that one day you might be king of this land and I just wanted let you know some back story.”

“Ok,” Henry said sounding slightly confused.

“My father told me all about the event that transpired between each family.  I can tell you they were not very nice,” Scott said sounding almost disappointed.

Joy made it up onto Henry’s shoulder.  She stayed low; hanging off of his shoulder and started to slide to the back of his collar to hide behind his head and then whisper to him.  She made it to the back of his head and pulled herself up.  What happened next was an accident.  Joy started to lose her balance and accidently shouted as she fell down and grabbed his shirt again.

The sudden noise startled Henry as he turned his head and said, “What was that.”

At this time the door open to reveal Amber and before Henry knew it Scott already pulled the knife on him when his back was turned around to look at the door.  Joy was just a few inches away from being crushed between Henry’s back and Scott’s front.  Joy didn’t know what to do.

“Well hello there Amber,” Joy heard Scott say.

“Scott what are you doing?”  Amber said with a horror filled voice.

“Don’t move or I’ll cut his throat,” Scott said as Joy heard Henry let out a scared gasp.  Joy knew she had to do something fast or Henry and Amber’s life will be over, but what?

“I’m just doing what my family couldn’t do, kill yours.”  Scott said.

“But why?”  Amber said with tears.

Joy looked up to see if Scott noticed her yet and saw him still looking past Henry and at Amber.  He shrugged.  “When we were kids my dad filled me with the tales of your disgusting family.  They slaughtered my family, my people.  They stole our land, crops, and animals.  Well now it’s my turn to repay you all with the same kind of pain.”  He let out a laugh, “I used you to get into the castle without suspicion.  Now I’m going to kill you and your brother leaving this kingdom with no leaders.  Then I will order my men to burn it all to the ground!”

Joy didn’t need to hear anymore as she made her way to Henry’s front without being noticed by anyone.  This was one of those times were she loved being small.  She saw the blade and the hand that held it to Henry’s throat.  What could she do… then she saw it!  She knew what to do! 

 

Henry felt panic as he felt the cold tip of the blade on his neck.  He felt tears starting to form as he feared for his life.  He felt the pressure starting to increase when all of a sudden, “OWWW!”

Henry felt the blade leave his neck.  Henry was too shocked to move but he could hear what Scott was saying.

“What the…”

Henry turned around shocked and saw that Scott was bleeding from his hand.  He looked down and saw that Joy was holding his necklace, and used it as a sword.  She cut Scott’s hand and he was bleeding.

“You bitch!” Scott shouted and used his hand to quickly knock Joy off Henry’s shoulder.  Joy went flying into the wall of his room and Henry could hear a disgusting cracking sound when Joy hit the wall.

“Nooooo!”  Henry shouted as he tackled Scott to the ground.  Scott fell with a grunt but was easily able to knock Henry off of him.

“Enough!”  He shouted.  “Time to die!”

Scott came at Henry and brought the knife toward Henry ready to stab him. 

Scott suddenly fell down. 

Henry couldn’t move as he looked at Scott who was lying on the floor not moving.  He was dead.  Henry went to check and found that Scott wasn’t breathing.  Quickly he ran over to where Joy hit the wall and saw that Amber was already over there.

“Is she ok?”  Henry asked. 

“I-I-I, I don’t know,” Amber said.  Henry looked at where Joy landed.  There was a red spot on the wall and there was a streak of blood that ran down the wall till the floor.  There he saw another tiny, Lucius, holding Joy in his arms.  Joy was in a heap as she lay in the tinies arm’s motionless, as a small pool of blood formed under them…

 

 

 

Amber sat on the throne that used to be her father’s.  It has been 3 years since the incident with Scott and a lot has happen since then.  With the death of her parents, and Henry’s age, Amber became the queen of Arcken.  As the queen she gave all tinies royal protection in thanks to Joy’s sacrifice.  Joy killed Scott using the Karath juice that she kept on her.  While Scott wasn’t paying attention she poured the juice over the blade and stabbed Scott on the hand; the effects of the juice took less than a minute to kill him.  With the royal protection on all tinies, no one was able to harm a tiny unless they will face life imprisonment.  With the help of Lucius she formed a group of tinies and guards to search for others hidden away or held captive.  With the help of the tinies, and their experiences the guards were able to find hidden areas that held jars of tinies that they wouldn’t normally look for. 

With the tinies free from being hunted Amber was able to give them a safe home to live near the picnic area that Amber went to.  To keep the peace between both races they both had representatives of each race.  Amber was the giant’s representative and Amber was waiting on the tinies representative to arrive.

Amber was holding the throne for when Henry grew up and got married.  She would then pass the position off to Henry and his wife.  Normally Amber would have to get married but many were willing to ignore it due to the fact that she was nearly murder by her suitor.  No one wanted a repeat, and to be honest there was no one for Amber but Joy.

Amber couldn’t help but think back to that horrid night, and what befell of Joy…

“Your highness, the representative is waiting for you in the garden.”  Mary said.

Amber shook her head at how late it was from the time of the meeting.  As she followed Mary out to the garden Amber recalled her dreams the night before.  It was of Joy and Lucius happily married and with a baby daughter less than a few months old.  Joy looked happy to be there with Lucius and that made Amber happy. 

“Do you wish for some snacks?”  Loren asked Amber when she reached the garden.

“Yes please, oh and make sure to bring some crackers for our guest.”

“Yes your highness,” both Mary and Loren said as they left Amber with her guest.  Amber walked over to the table were the person sat looking at the scenery. 

“It’s been a while, what a few months?  I thought you would like these flowers that I had planted… you always said you liked them,” Amber sat down and sniffed the air.  “I love the smell they give off.  I had another dream the other night.  Do you know what it was about?  It was about you, Joy…”

Joy turned her head to look at Amber and gave her a smile, “The same one about my child?”

Amber nodded.  Joy couldn’t help but let out a laugh. 

“You feeling ok?”  Amber asked, “You’re not too cold, hungry, or tired?  You feel ok… I mean not just from the childbirth but also from… you know the incident.”

Joy couldn’t help but laugh, “Slow down Amber.  I’m fine.  In fact I’m doing better.”  She got up and started to stretch, “See I can almost rise my arms all the way up.

Amber watched with Joy as she noticed that she was right.  After the injury that Joy received from being smashed into the wall she could barely move her arms or legs.  That morning nobody thought she would live but she did.  It took many months before Joy could walk.  It took long for her to be able to move her arms past her shoulders.  Of course she recovered fast, in about a year and a half she was able to run and move her arms further up.  Amber didn’t know if it was just who she was or if the tinies were fast healers but Joy recovered quickly.

“Ow!”  Joy said as she dropped her arms.

“Joy, are you ok!”  Amber said picking her up.  She quickly inspected her to see if she was alright.

“Amber!  Calm down, I’m fine.  Jeez, you’re over reacting again.”

Amber couldn’t help it; she was worried that Joy might hurt herself.  She looked Joy over one more time and satisfy that she was ok gave her a kiss on the head.  Joy couldn’t help but blush.

“How long are you going to stay here,” Amber asked.

“Lucius thinks I should spend some time away from the baby and relax.  He told me he can watch her while me and you… have fun.”

Amber couldn’t help but smile at how kind Lucius was.  Lucius didn’t mind if Joy spent some quality time with her while they discussed political issues.  Mary came back with a platter of chesses and crackers.  She placed them down and left them.  Amber set Joy down so she could try some of the food.  After a couple of bites Amber set her food down and said, “You know I’m hungry, but not for crackers.  I think I’m in the mood for some tiny!”  She said jokingly to Joy.

Joy laughed, “You know of all the mouths I have been in, yours is my favorite.”

“Why thank you.  If you’re up to it I would like to skip the snack and go right to the meal,” Amber said sexually.

Joy gave her a smirk, “What about the issues we were supposed to discuss today?”

“Well we have a couple of days.  We could all ways come back to it tomorrow?”

Without further discussion Joy dropped her food and said, “Lead the way your highness.”  With a smile of joy Amber picked up Joy and carried her out of the garden and to her room so she could get a long awaited taste of the woman she loved…

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3118