Tina and Lara by Hedin
Summary:

Tina and Lara are best friends. Their trip to the beach just turns out to be much different than expected. After an annoying ride they eventually arrive at the beach. After taking a nap they find themselves enlarged to mega size. In a playful way the two explore the new possibilities.


Categories: Giantess, Crush, Feet, Humiliation, Toilet, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 24305 Read: 47772 Published: November 16 2012 Updated: November 16 2012

1. Tina and Lara by Hedin

2. Tina & Lara Part II by Hedin

3. Tina and Lara Part III by Hedin

Tina and Lara by Hedin

Tina and Lara -by Hedin-

 

Crunch - Crunch - Crunchkerrrunch... Thousands of tiny shell-pieces were spread out on the wet sand. The wind had blown away the fine sand and left a large field of sharp splinters in the slightly wet layer of sand. Tina's pink flipflop sandals easily ground them into tiny crumbs. Lara however was walking barefoot.  Carelessly she planted her feet and Tina was amazed seeing that the sharp edges didn't cut her skin. Instead her bare soles crushed the shells and she didn't feel any pain.

Tina shook her head, "How can you walk barefoot on these sharp shells?" she asked.

"I hardly feel them. Why bother to slip on my sandals?"

"I couldn't walk on that stuff, I would have my feet cut into pieces!"

"Always the tender princess, huh?"

"Yeah, you chunky warrior princess!" Tina returned the joke. But there was some amunt of truth in their words. Indeed Tina was a small and tender 5'3" girl. Blond, blue eyes and very slim. Lara however was 6'4 with a firm body. Short black hair and a nice tanned skin. She had some muscles hidden beneath her smooth skin. The only proof of her well trained muscles where her graceful movements. Gracefull or not - most boys didn't see her gracefullness as their eyes were long before drawn away by an impressive set of - boobs. And both girls knew very well that there was no other name for the proud things Lara carried along.

The girls strode across the beach to spend a nice day with sunbathing and boy-watching. Tina was wearing a pink bikini, Lara a black one. Each girl had a beach towel in one hand. Tina carried a small bag with some food and cokes. As small as it was it seemed a little heavy for such a tender little girl. Most of the time the friends spent together Lara was the one who carried their things around. But Lara liked walking barefoot on the sand. "Eeek, Lara! No way I will carry around your stinky shoes!" Tina had commented, "Aaaah, the candidate choose to carry the heavy, loaded bag for herself!" was Laras answer as she took her black wooden slides. The girls threw jokes at each other all the time and Tina had known before that she would end up with the heavy bag. But joking about Laras huge size eleven feet was something she didn't want to miss for the rest of her life.

Tina's jokes about her feet wouldn't bother Lara. Buying shoes however did and often enough her search for one pair of hiheeled eyecatchers ended with Tina buying a carload of them. 

Soon the girls left the shell pieces behind them. They looked for a nice place near the water and spread their towels. Tina kicked off her flipflops. "Ouch! Damn, that sands already hot!" Tina muttered and quickly stepped onto her towel. She kneeled down and tried to grab her flipflops. But before she could reach them Lara kicked them even farther away. Loughing she dropped her slides in front of Tina, "Oh, poor princess - is the sand that hot? Wanna wear these to cross the huge desert?"

"What kind of skin do you have on beneath your feet? Camel? Elephant?" Tina loughed. Then she played along and stepped into Lara's slides. She looked like stepping into boats. Laras black slides were made of wood with a single strap above the toes and a   rounded two inch heel. Tina's tiny and delicate feet could impossibly fill the huge footwear. The heel sunk into the soft sand and Tina made some tumbling steps. They both loughed like crazy when Tina toppled over her own feet and fell flat into the sand.

Lara easily helped her to her feet again and carried her through the desert towards the safety of the towel. Then she grabbed all four shoes and dropped them next to their bag. Finally the two girls spread on their towels to watch the beach life and get a nice tan. Tina spread her towel on the seaside while Lara preferred the landside.  With the sun in their backs they could calmly watch the boys coming along while everyone looking at them was blinded by the sun.

After an hour of jokes and giggling they lathered themselves with another dose of sun lotion to have a little nap in the sun. Tina woke up first. Something had changed - it was suddenly completely silent. No waves crashing in the distance, no guys playing volley ball. No children shouting or girls giggling. She was laying on her stomach and blinded by the bright sunlight. The only thing she could see was the fabric of her towel where her body left some shadow. She turned around to find out where the waves had gone.

What she saw made her shake her head in disbelief. The seashore was still there. But it was nearer than before and started to wet the edge of her towel. The crashing waves where still there. The reason she didn't hear anything was that the waves rose hardly as high as the quarter of an inch. The formerly endless beach was now just little larger than her towel. Between her and Lara's towel was the seaside lane along with hotels, beachclubs and everything. A few colored dots moved along the road.
"Laraa!" she shouted. But Lara didn't move and Tina was afraid to reach across the road and shake her."Lara, wake up! Goddamn!" That was enough. Lara, who was laying on her back, opened her eyes and squinted because of the bright sun.

"What's up? Tsunami coming?" she muttered.

"Lara, this is impossible. Look at the ground."

"What ground", Lara grumbled. Then she rolled around to look at whatever sensation Tina had found this time.

Tina however was sitting there, mouth agasp, and watching as a voluptuous D-cup boob covered with a little triangle of black fabric shifted with the rolling body and settled on the great Mariana Hotel. Before the breast found enough support to change its soft form the building's structure was overloaded and the whole building collapsed until the breast finally settled on the ground. A small dustcloud played around the fabric of Lara's bikini top. Everything else had vanished from sight beneath her heavy boob.

Tina covered her open mouth with her left and pointed towards Lara's left breast with her right. She was still unable to speak.

Lara finally looked down. At first she was just astonished to find something different from sand. Then she started to think about the position of her left breast. Raising on her elbow she slowly lifted her flesh from the road.

"Oops." she whispered."Tina, what's going on here?"

It took some time until Tina could speak. But it didn't matter to Lara as she looked guiltily at the huge rounded indentation in the ground  between their towels. When she lowered her breasts on the soft sand she expected to leave some one inch valleys there. This valley was only half an inch deep. But considering the size of those tiny sunscreens on that tiny demlished building with its northern wall slipped down into the crater and all other walls burst away under the cracked ceiling - with her casual movement Lara had left a 20ft crater where a 150ft hotel had been before.

The question if all of this was real was quickly answered as they could watch some tiny insect like figures at a height of 1/8 inch move around between the debris an on the road. Tiny cars, not even half of an inch in length, speed away to leave the road. Carefully Lara turned her head to her right. The city was there. With its hundreds of roads and houses.

"We've grown!", Lara whispered.

"Look at the damage. Who can ever pay this? You have ruined millions!", Tina whispered.

"Millions? Who cares! Are you brave enough to look beneath your towel? The beach was filled with people!" Lara answered.

Tina had not been prepared for this idea. Slowly she lifted the towel. A few rows of flattened sunscreens appeared. But between them a handfull of people limped away, some running, some obviously injured. Tina raised more of the towel. Finally she uncovered an area that had been under her left arm when she had been sleeping. A mixture of dark reddish splotches and flattened beach accessories appeared.

The girls looked at each other. They were helpless. Some fear was in the back of their eyes. Finally Tina said,"But we didn't do anyting! I was asleep. I could feel nothing!"

It took Lara some seconds to answer, "I think fate left us here in a strange situation. What shall we make out of it?"

"Make of it? We can't move! Where will you go? Everywhere are houses, roads, people!"

"Tina, can you see anyone trying to contact us and tell us what top secret experiment has gone wrong right now on our butts? I don't see anyone and I can't just sit around here and wait what will happen."

"Lara,  don't leave me alone out here!"

"You will have to come with me then."

"Where to?"

Lara needed to persuade her quickly and found only one possibility. "Look, if this happens to us again the whole town will just vanish. We should keep some distance."

Lara had never hoped that this one would hit the bulls eye.

"Oh my god! You are right, come on, quick, who knows what's going on here?"

Tina got up quickly. Lara took a little more time.

"As the roads are hardly broad enough to take my pinky toe I suppose we have to clean our own path, right?", Tina asked.

Lara just nodded. Tina however thought of the many sharp edges on all of these roofs she grabbed her flipflops and slid her feet in.

"What about your leather skin? Want to protect the town from your smelly feet?", she asked Lara who was just stepping into her slides.

"Sand is one thing," she answered, "but dirt and oily cars is another."

The girls looked at each other. Then away, then back at each other. They couldn't help but start loughing. They knew it was impossible to lough in a situation like this but they just couldn't help.

"Oily cars...huhu, haha!" Tina stammered within giggling salvos.

"Yea, wanna see?" Lara smiled back.

Tina stopped giggling. "No, you wouldn't, would you?"

Instead of an answer Lara raised her right foot with the wooden slide over the road where a yellow car was just leaving clouds of burned rubber to get away. Maybe she had not really been ready to do it but within two seconds the car would've been out of reach.  The wooden slide dangled from her foot and without the time to think about it she lowered her foot.

The tip of the round two inch heel was about half an inch in diameter. After her growth this half inch meant twenty foot and the car was smaller than that. Maybe Lara had planned to stop the car with the heel of her slide. But as her slide was dangling from the toestrap it was difficult to aim it at the speeding car. A tiny crunch could be heard as the rear edge of the heel impacted with the hood of the car. The car was ground to a halt and the hood flattened under the weight of the giant shoe. The windscreen shattered into thousands of pieces and half a second later the side windows did the same.

Tina thought about her jokes before she spoke them. But this time she was not sure about that because she heard herself say, "I don't see any oil."

Realizing what she had just suggested made her gasp. But at the same time she saw Lara lowering the heel of her barefoot onto the heel of her shoe. A short and determined but still soft movement was all it took and with a slight crunch the car collapsed beneath Laras heel. Tiny squirts wetted the brittling street as the car was pressed flat and crushed five foot deep into the tarmac.

The girls where biting their lips. They saw to well that only one of the squirts was dark brown. The other two were - red!

Tina was the first who found words. "Lara, I don't think you ever needed to. But as small as I am I alwasy knew that fear - walking, alone, in the dark. And I've always dreamed of beeing strong enough to fear nothing. Is this a dream come true for me? Did you fear them as you did it?"

Lara looked at her. Of course she looked down. Like always Tina was one head shorter. Since she was thirteen she was too large to fear anyone else. But she knew how Tina felt everyday until now.

"No, Tina, I did not. I was never afraid of people smaller than me."

Now it was Lara who couldn't belief what dangerous words had come across her lips. She swallowed hard.

"I want to know", Tina said. She looked down at the road again. The cars had had more than enough time to speed away. But the road was filles with the tiny moving dots they knew to be people. People Tina had feared minutes ago. Now she lifted her foot over the road and she could see she was the one to be feared now. And she loved to be feared. In the shadow of her foot she saw the people completely panic. Some were aimlessly running around, confusing others who had found a direction to escape to.

She hesitated a moment. She loved their fear to much to end it so quickly. Then she realized that there where more of them who should also fear her. With that thought she stepped down. She didn't stomp nor did she grind her foot. She just stepped there knowing well that the weight of her flipflop alone was enough to squish those people.

"Wow, Lara, I never felt that powerfull. I feel so great destroying them so effortlessly. Even stepping on them is a waste of power considering how weak they are!"

Looking down again she raised her foot and looked at the tiny red splotches in her shoeprint. Her weight had caused an imprint with a depht of  fourty feet. Cracks radiated out in all directions and a broad ring of destroyed buildings surrounded it.

Holding her foot in the air already, Tina moved it towards another hotel building.

Hesitating she looked at Lara. "I want to know how this feels. What did you feel when your boob crushed the Mariana?"

"A little brittle.Like sand", Lara answered with a husky voice.

Kerrrunch made the building as Tina lowered her foot. Both girls looked at the small dustcloud that came out from beneath Tinas pink flipflop. She wriggled er toes.

"Oh Lara, that felt so great. I want more of this!", and she stepped over on Lara's towel to embrace her friend.

Lara was surprised. But she felt more than exited to watch her friend experiencing these strong feelings.

"Do you feel that this is my dream come true? Will you come with me? Will you enjoy with me?", Tina asked.

"What Do you mean?", Lara asked hesitant.

"This is the most impossible thing. Completely irrational. So we don't need to act rational. My greatest fear was beeing raped by them. Now I want to turn the tables. I want to rape them! Will you come with me?"

Lara thought about it. Maybe two seconds. Maybe five. She didn't answer. Instead she looked into Tina's eyes and blindly stepped into the city that was spread out before them. Both girls felt a joyfull shiver as they heard the crunch of tiny buildings beneath wooden footwear.

Tina smiled. Then she looked at the edge of the towel. Spread between tiny patches of grass and small tree groups were the expensive houses of the rich. Only a handfull had two stories so that the roof would rise a little higher than the pink soles of her flipflops.  Blue ractangles, the largest ones about the size of her pinky toenail catched her eye. The rich and beautiful enjoyed the heat of the day next to the cool water of their pools. She could see them as tiny dots. Some on the green and some in the water. She knew that she was watched.  But she also knew she was beautiful. And she enjoyed the stares despite being able to see the people's faces. She smiled amd rose her right foot from the towel. Slowly she moved it forward enlighting in the view of the tiny dots moving in panic. The rear edge of her flipflop was sliding across the towel. She didn't bother to lift it with some toe pressure. She watched the pink material as it was lifted crossing the seam of the towel. Then it dropped onto a small house. What little weight the beach sandal presented to Tina it was enough to crush the luxurious estate imidiately.  The roof and two walls imidiately turned into dust and splinters of wood while the other walls fell flat onto the ground to be piled up by the onmoving sole half a second later. Most of the house was ground into nothing beneath Tinas flipflop and what was left was bulldozed and compacted into the pool. The two tiny dots that produced two tiny red splotched remained unnoticed.

As far as Tina could see under her flipflop she noticed some tiny fleeing dots. Watching them rose a thrill in her stomach and she  was hesitant to end it. three or four seconds passed until she noticed a few dots whoose furious flight might turn successful any moment. So she finally lowered her foot. She didn't put any force behind that movement. She just casually rested her foot there only part of the weight of her leg on it.

But nevertheless she felt the thrill of her life in doing so. She felt the resistance of a handfull of houses and a number of trees beneath her sandal. But the real thrill was to feel all resistance break and the sole settle flat on the ground while knowing that she didn't use any power to do so. She heard the crunch of the puny structures and she watched the tread of her soles sinking into the ground. She realized that one flipflop sandal alone would strain any highrise building to the limit, probably breaking most of them anyway. And as her foot came to a rest the unbeleavable thrill suddenly moved down and condensed in her crotch.

A small hiss, almost a husky moan escaped her mouth. She knew very well that she had just crushed them. Many of them unnoticed but some of them well identified as terrified humans. Now their existance was gone, their lives had simply been displaced by the presence of her foot.

"Lara, I can't help. This makes me horny", she said and already lifted her left foot to repeat the experience. Lara watched her stepping calmly on about a dozen small houses.

"Who would expect death to wear pink flip flops?" she asked her friend.
"Why? It's much more death beneath the hard sole of your cruel wooden slides!" was the answer.

They both looked at each others feet and wriggled their toes. The sole of Lara's  right barefoot  made a slurping noise as it lifted from the wood of her slide's insole. She spread her legs and trod down another neighbourhood with it before she squatted on nher heels.
"Well, Tina, looking at my shoeprint I admit you're right. Death is wearing black wooden slides!"

"Let me see," Tina answered and carelessly trampled a few millions of property value as she turned over and bend down to examine Laras shoeprint.

"Wow! That's true. Everything is totally flat. Thats because there's no tread beneath your slides!"

"Yeah. Not like your soft and caring rubbersole."
"Wha? You mean my flipflop's weren't good enough to flatten these estates?" Tina muttered stepping on another handful of houses to demonstrate.

"It's certainly no style to sqash those million dollar estates with some five dollar beach sandals. Look at me! Carefully polished toenails. Italian shoes. I can do it with style!". Lara rose and poked her heel at a large villa, embedding it into the bottom ofa deep hole.

"Walking around all these pools my flipflops are much more stylish than your runway shoes!", Tina answered. She put her toes down and dragged it across the area, leaving a trail of destruction that was easily 150 foot across.

"So you may stay with the pools. I will go downtown!", Lara said.

"What? Downtown? Shopping? Oh puhleeze, can I come with you?", Tina mocked.

With that they turned towards the city. But they took their time. They advanced slowly, taking small steps, carefull to get as many houses underfoot as possible. With each flattened house both girls felt a thrill in their stomach. And when they felt the soles of their shoes settling and sinking into the compacting ground the thrill condensed into wetness deep in their aroused sexes.

Crunch - Crunch - Crunchkerrrunch... Thousands of tiny houses, cars and people disappeared beneath the feet of the two goddesses. People were running, screaming, driving madly, futily. When the shadow came over them some tried to turn around. Only a few did fast enough to see the dirty sole of a wooden slide or the purplish tread of a flipflop. None of them managed to raise an arm in an attempt to hold of the crushing weight of the girl above. One moment later they were sqashed flat, then compacted and embedded into the surface of another giant shoeprint.

 

"Stop right there, young Ladies!" they suddenly heard a voice. Searching the ground for the source of it they really stopped. But they found nothing that could be the source of the voice. There was no roadblock of tiny shiny police cars. But the voice was still there.

"You are hereby arrested for at least four thousand cases of murder!"

"Oh," Lara's laughter was thunder against the voice," I didn't feel any of them, did you Tina?"

"No, most certainly not. If we killed someone I would surely know about it!"

"Uh... No... You..." the voice stuttered. Suddenly there was a crack and another voice took over.

"Ladies, I politely ask you to leave the private property you are standing in... uh... on! Please leave the city and take care of every human, every animal and all other things as you leave."

"Hey, Mister, I am just following this public road into the city to go shopping. If there is some private property it was much to close to the roard anyway", Tina answered.

That gave the tiny voice something to think and the girls some time to look for the origin of it.

"Ladies, please, I am sure you lived your lives peacefully until now. You know the rules of humans living together. Please have some consideration to the people around you."

"Ah, there you are!", Lara anounced. Without hesitating she grabbed the helicopter buzzing at cleavage height in front of her. Then she looked almost sadly as it squished away between her fingers and made a tiny spark of fire.

"Ooops!" she said.

"Well, Lara, I think he was right. We should keep to the rules", Tina suggested.

"What? Are you kidding me? You were the one who stepped off the beach towel!"
"Yeah, I know. But the words I heard made me think. I will stick to the rules from now on."

Lara almost attacked her for a catfight of the mega-heavyweight class. But looking into Tina's eyes she saw those sparks of mock in them. Her anger turned into a questioning smile.

"See, it's the town hall over there. Well, I have to be excused and as this is a public building I thought I might use the ladies room there."
Tina said that in a calm tone. Totally in earnest she turned towards the building. Lara just couldn't help she broke into laughter. She stumbled, stepping on more tiny houses in the process, then she sunk to her knees, doubling over with window shattering laughter. Tina however straddled the town hall. "Excuse me, Sir, where's the ladies room, please?" her voice thundered, rattling the windows of the building. "Ah, yes, I can see. Thank you, Sir", she said mockingly and squatted over the doomed building.  Carefully she peeled down her bikini bottoms and dragged the straps into the grip between her thighs and calves so it couldn't slide down and ruin her fun. Lara was watching all this,  flooding houses with tears of loughter.

But squatting above the building it didn't reach Tina's snatch. So she dropped a little forward, crushing her knees into fresh and crunchy cityblocks. Then she wriggled her ass down between her heels and finaly felt the touch of the building on her tender pussylips.

Easily she spread her pussylips and carefully aimed her crotch until the roof  was slightly crumbling under the touch of her peehole. With that she sighed and relaxed her keigles. Within a millisecond the whole building exploded into a jet of piss. Tina's pee hit it more forcefully than the independence day aliens had hit the white house. The pressure imidiately dug a fourty foot deep crater into the ground. The town hall and many surrouding buildings turned into a muddy pee river that steamingly washed away more and more houses as it spread across the city. Then, after twenty seconds the roaring piss-jet ebbed away. Finally some ten thousand gallon drops ended the deadly spectacle.

Nonchalantly Tina rose from her kneeling position and dragged up her bikini bottoms.

"Wow," Laraa cheered, " that was some action! But wait, I can do better!"
Lara suddenly rose and made two quick steps until she straddled a small green park. Her black bikini bottoms dropped at her ankles. Then she lowered herself across the area. Her right hand disappeared beneath her legs and peeled open her wet pussy. The men beneath her crotch had the sight of their live before they were turned into a smear beneath Lara's womanhood. With a few grinding movements she adjusted her position. Then she obbiously relaxed. But Tina couldn't see anything taking place between Lara's legs.

But suddenly she watched a huge department store collapse all on itself. Half a second later and just a foot away on their scale a whole skyscraper suddenly crumbled to the street. And then Tina watched as tiny fountains erupted from the ground all across the city.

Foul smelling jets of piss erupted from the ground, shooting smashed bodies into the air and mixing with billions of glass sherds as the pressure tore up building facades.

Lara had directed her pee into the subway tunnels. The unbelievable jet let whole subway trains squirt out of the subway stations, the waggons totally flattened as the pressure had compacted the air inside rather than displacing it.

To the girls it was a very amusing water play. Suddenly the yellow fountains started to jump in a rhythm as Lara used her keigles. Now it was time for Tina to hold her belly from loughter.

Finally the fountains jumped up for the last time and Lara rose from the ground.

"Lara, that was the one and only thing to do! What got this idea into your beautiful head?"
"Oh, I just saw that most of the public toilets wouldn't have enough capacity, as you demonstrated. So I thougt to spread the load on the many public toilets in the subway stations."

"Oh, you did very well. Every subway toilet in the city took its part, I'm sure!"
Both girls fell into each others arms, loughing happily. But at the same moment they felt the caressing softness of the other girls  bosom and it reminded them of another kind of wetness that was flowing between their legs.

Lara pulled on Tinas bikini strings and simultaneously Tina worked on the clasps of Lara's Bikini. Two seconds later they parted from their embrace and four relatively small pieces of cloth dropped to the ground.

Lazily but still in a very seductive manner Lara kicked her wooden slides into a handfull of larger buildings, destroying them completely.

"Come on", she said as she flattened a cityblock with her right and a parking lot with her left barefoot.

"How can you walk barefoot on these sharp buildings?"

"I like to feel them crunch. Why bother with clumsy sandals?"

"I couldn't walk on that stuff, I would have my feet cut into pieces!"

They both loughed again as they remembered their dialogue this morning.

"OK, princess, let's have fun!" Lara said and kicked her foot into a skyscraper.

The building was imidiately turned into a cloud of dust and concrete crumbs. A lift cabin shot out of it trailing smoke behind and looking like the Chalanger canopy from another catastrophy. But this time the life toll was quite different. As the young giantesses started their play with the city even their smallest movements squashed people, flattened cars or tore away whole buildings.

Like wreaking balls Tina's breasts rolled over  cityblock after cityblock as she explored the city on all fours.  From time to time she used her hard nipples to tear open some buildings before she gently lowered her soft mounds of breastflesh on it to let it collapse beneath one of her boobs. Lara had fun to carefully surround a skyscraper with her cleavage. Slowly she inched forward, trying to fit the building into the cleft between her prouldy hanging tits. But each time a clums jostle made one or the other tit crush into the side of the building. The glistening facades turned into a grey dust on her soft skin. She delighted in tiny people trying to find a hold an her soft skin. Some of them jumped from the windows of the upper stories only to end as tiny red splotches on her titflesh. But she cleaned her tits easily by pressing and grinding her boobs together which even made the skyscaper disappear. The lower stories that remained standing were then easily flattened by her hand or or her knee as she moved on to the next block.

As Tina watched her tit roll across a road. With her nipple flattening a fleeing citybus into tinfoil she sensed the first drop of honey falling from her pussylips. Quickly she looked down between her breasts to the cityblock beneath her crotch to see a department store being hit by her lovejuice. The building imploded under the heavy impact but the spreading wetness chocked away even the slightest trace of smoke. She knew it was time for another game as her boobs had seen enough action for now.

Realizing this Tina just lowered her body in the very place she was. All over her body she felt the thrill of things giving way to her glorious body. Especially the things that crushed and crumbled beneath her pussy enlighted her.

She rose an all fours again and moved to a fresh area of city. Now she aimed her pussy at a mob-filled street. Lovering only her hips she dragged her wet womandhood along the road, crushing everything in her path and bulldozing a lively heap along with her crotch. Readjusting her position she brought her pussy down again and dragged the bloody heap for another four hundred feet. The squirming mass of people, living , halfly sqashed or already dead mixed with car wrecks and building debris. Lost in the play the reckless giantess brought her pussy down again. Thousands were sqashed against her pussylips. Blood erupted everywhere and the sreams even reached the ear of the giantess. But it was only worth to arouse her even more. Another stroke took the living mass forward. As the titanic cunt rose into the sky again her pubic hair was twitching with doomed live. A bloodly pulp had found entry into her pussy and enlighted her with some very few victims notably squirming inside of her and around her swollen clit. Then out of nowhere her finger appeared and sqashed out gallons of displaced lovejuice as it entered her pussy. She was so hot and ready it took only ten seconds. With a final stroke she tore away her hand, caressing her clit on the way out. She came and at the same moment she crushed her cunt onto the piled up mass of her subjects. Shouting her orgasm she ground her pussy against them, crushed, crunched, flattened and smeared them in her lustfull thrusts. With a high shriek her arms couldn't support her and her breasts flattening more victims gave the enlightening last wave of her orgasm.

Lazily Tina rested on the ground, still slowly grinding her pussy in the warm wetness. Filled with joy she watched Lara who was just on her way to a similar experiance.

It had been the highest skyscraper of all. Now it was just enough to fullfill her sexual needs. Waves of sticky pussyjuice ran down the building. Lara had straddled and squatted down on it. Now she caressed the skyscraper with her wet pussylips, coating it with love juice. She didn't care for friction as the building was already completely drenched in her wetness and her womanly scent. Her juices had already blocked every entrance with a twelve foot layer of pussyjuice. And now finaly she felt ready to do it. She dropped her knees to the ground and adjusted her pussy above the tip of the skyscraper. In a slow rhythm she lowered her glistening and swollen pussylips towards the building, but she let almost twenty seconds pass before she finally touched it. Groaning the radio mast atop the building crumpled and flattened as it tried to penetrate her soft inner lips. But even this most tender barricade was much too strong for the metal. Instead it arouse a lustful moan from the giantess and created enough lust in her to start the real part of her play.

Paying no heed to the stability of the structure Lara brought down her steaming pussy. With brute force her pussylips impacted with the building, compacting four crumbling storeys before they finally parted and gave way. Within no more than three seconds Lara completely engulfed the skyscraper inside of her cunt. Lovejuice squirted everywhere until finally her outer lips made a thunderous touchdown on cars and fleeing people around the building.  "Oohooh", she thundered and, "Uuuuhh", she made as she lifted her pussy from it. Carefully she waited until only four or five storeys remained inside of her. She hesitated to have a look. Every single window of the building had been crushed inward by the pressure of her wetness and the rooms behind those windows where already completely flooded with her cum. Then she came down on it again. The whole city, or at least what wa left of it now, shook violently. Then she let go of all restraints and fucked herself with the skyscraper like hell.

Thrust after thrust her eager pussy made. And with each an unstoppable blob of cum invaded room after room of the building. Her slimy juice spread the odor of sex inside the building. Walls broke and where pushed aside by the advancing wetness. Whatever living being got caught in it  drowned in the sticky mess. Large parts of the building broke away. People who where fighting for air the moment before where then squished into bloodbubbles by the mighty pussywalls.  And still the pace got faster and faster. The lights that wondrously were still lit flickered and suddenly a most lustfull but to the trapped people bloodcurling moan could be heard.  The last bubbles of air compacted by another flood of cum and at the same moment the building broke up completely. Screams turned into bubbles,  the building disintegrated and at the same moment the giantess' cunt muscles gripped it with her orgasm.

With a muffled but audible 'CERRRRUNNCH!' Lara crushed the building inside her cunt. She felt each crumpling support as a lustfull tingle within that mere half of a second. T

he building flattened und was ground into nothing between the walls of her cunt.

"YEAH!", she shouted and rolled on her back. Kicking and stomping her feet she rode the tingle of orgasm. Then she relaxed.  The formerly proud skyscraper with all of her tiny lustslaves inside was gone now. She couldn't feel it any more. A few last waves of orgasm accompanied by a few more clenches of her cunt muscles made the dissolved remains of the building squirt out with her pussyjuice.

After a few minutes Lara's eyes found Tina. "Wow, what a nice day. That was more fun than any day on the beach before."

With that she rose and took the few steps towards her slides. She enjoyed the crunch of a few relatively unharmed buildings beneath her bare feet and her toes. She even took the time to try to feel a greyhound bus beneath her big toe but it was too weak and squished away mostly unfelt. Quickly she slid her feet into her slides and finally started to step on the last few houses. Tina joined her and together they sountered across the remains of the city. Half an hour later not a single car was moving. Maybe a few human souls hid between the debris but those were too small to matter to the giantesses. Feeling careless about their nudity they just grabbed their bikinis and walked of into the sunset...

 

The End
(for now)

Written by Hedin, 2002

Tina & Lara Part II by Hedin

Tina & Lara Part II

 ‚Wow! This feels so absolutely exciting. It’s almost like the ultimate experience.’ Tina and Lara were sauntering along a highway. In better words Tina was walking on the highway and Lara shuffled her feet in the surrounding farmland. Not that she avoided the occasional flock of trees that surrounded most of the farm houses.

'Being giants you mean?'

'Uh, no. I mena that's great, too. I meant stepping on cars and feeling them folding up and getting flat beneath my barefoot.'

'You can fell cars?'

'Yes I can. `Why? Can't you?'

'No, I can't feel them. I couldn't even feel those farmhouses if they weren't surrounded by those strong, old trees. I guess it's the trees that I feel. But it's only a tickle.'

'Can't believe that! I can exactly feel each car. I don't feel much of those getting flattened beneath the thick skin of my heel, the ball of my foot or my big toe. Those are more like there for a tickle and then no more. But beneath my small toes and the soft skin of my sole I can feel everything. First I feel there's a small bump of resistance. Then it softens with a burst and I believe thats when all the windows shatter. Next moment my skin touches the ground all around the car. And then theres that interesting tickle of sheet metal crinkling up and getting flatter. That's when the tarmac is starting to break up. Finally there's a last resistance, maybe from the engine, but anyway my weight squishes it into the lines and grooves of my skin as my foot sinks into a nice footprint.'

The highway was filled with the mother of all traffic jams. Tiny people were fleeing the giantesses and turned the two lane highway into a three lane one way street. But there was hardly any movement. In a stop'n go style they fought against each other. With their rear view mirrors showing the soles of Tina's barefeet pounding the highway and closing in with unholy speed, drivers lost their nerves and tried some offroading. But only to be stuck after a few seconds later.

Most of them stayed with their cars until it was too late. When they decided to run on their own legs Tina was only about four steps away. So they just managed to get out of their cars and run to the edge of the tarmac when the shadow of Tina's barefoot engulfed them. Her pinky toe was as wide as the road and so her foot was many times wider. With a thundering boom and horrific crunching noises all the tiny screams were squelched. At the back of her heel and around her toes fountains of fuel and blood squirted out as the giantess settled her weight ont her victims. Then, as the giantess was walking slowly, one and a half second later her foot rose and left the scene of death and destruction to cause some new mayhem and disaster.

'Haha, that's funny. You never walked barefoot on anything and now you are just tender enough to enjoy those cars. And you are still the tender princess while I can rarely feel anything that is getting crunched flat beneath my steps. To me it's like walking on thick clay. It just smooth and soft under my skin and I can feel it compressing and some of it being forced aside as my foot is moulding my footprint.'

Only very few people had realized the impending doom soon enough. They steered their cars of the road until it broke or got stuck, then they made a run to the side to get away from the road.  If they got far enough those who fled to the left had a good chance of survival. Right of the road however the titanic Lara came over them and the fate of those that got stepped on by the even larger giantess was considered lucky. The others suffered the tornado of her passing foot. The air currents bombed them with uprooted trees and tons of dirt and debris. Most of them were blown away and smacked down dead a few hundred feet away. Only a handfull got stuck in a bush or a tree after this horrendous experience. No one was left unhurt.

'You should try them!', Tina suggested and stepped of the tiny road to give her friend a chance.

'What for? I won't feel them anyway!', Lara answered. 'Oh, come on. You could just try to be tender.'

Lara started to giggle. But she couldn't stop and soon she literally rolled around with loughter. She dropped onto her ass and pounded the ground with her fists. It took some time for her to calm down.

'Oooh, Tina! You got me with this one. Allright, allright, don't make me lough no more. I'll do, iI'll do! I need some air.'

Panting Lara got up and moved to an intact part of the highway. 

Tina squatted down to watch. 'Take that greyhound over there with your middle toe. You should at least feel this one!' Tina advised.

'Let's see', Lara answered and placed her left foot onto the road. A few hundred feet of highway had disappeared and were now sunk into a footprint. 'Nothing', Lara frownded.

Tina giggled. 'Of course. You almost stomped there. Can't you try to be a little more tender and uh ladylike?'

'What? Well, I'll try!'

'Look, there's a big truck. Try that one.'

Instantly Lara made her next try. Tina gasped in disappointment as her heel smacked down like before. But then she smiled as she watched Lara lowering the rest her foot much slower. Her toes were bend up high as she lowered her deadly sole. 'Careful!', Tina whispered as the ball of her foot was almost touching the car roofs.  People where desperately trying to leave their cars. Most of the doors where blocked by other vehicles. Their paniced cries let Tina know that they knew death to be close.
Lara tried her best but a large body like her's was far more difficult to balance than Tina's. With a sudden twitch Lara lowered the ball of her foot. Within a tenth of a second everyone and everything beneath the ball of her foot squished, crunched, flattened or exploded. Her skin barely touched the ground but nothing had been able to put up enough resistance. Lara managed to regain balance and  rose her foot half a second later. But it was too late. In the darkness beneath her foot Tina could only see thin pressed cars surrounded by squirts of red and all embedded in the lines of her footprint that were embossed into crackled tarmac.

'Oh no, Lara! You've almost ruined it. Now you might as well lower the ball of your foot. But keep your toes up and try that truck underneath.!'

'Ooops, lost my balance!', Lara excused. With that she just put her foot down with some weight behind it. She kept her toes raised though and Tina watched her foot sink in an spread cracks in the ground. The highway was completely covered by her foot. In fact one of her smaller toes would've been enough to cover the width of the road. Right now it was running half beneath her second and half between her third toe.

'Come on! Feel them squish!', Tina cheered. Lara complied. Slowly. First she lowered her big toe wich see easily saw clear off the road and thus payed no heed to be careful. What she didn't see were about thirtty humans struggling through the fields after escaping their cars. Watching them as they where turned into mush by Lara's careless movement. The ease of their death made her finger her crotch. Then Laura started the final move. Carefully she lowered her small toes. Tina quickly struggled forward as Lara's prize was now hidden from view behind the big toe. Just in time she got to see the green truck as its back was touched by the rim of Lara's second toe. Like tinfoil the metal housing bend and crinkled under the immense pressure. Tina could easily see that it was too weak to carry the weight of Lara's toe. Just a second later the toe lowered some more. Tires blew as some payload inside of the metalframe finally brought up some more resistance. The truck was tilted by the rounded edge of the toe and started to slip towards Lara's third toe. Still nothing signalled that Lara could feel anything beneath her smallest digits. So another small movement followed. The last remaining tires blew and the truck started to twist under the pressure. The cab rose into the air as the rest of the truck was now crumpled up by the walls of both toes.  Splinters of cracking payload flew through the ruptured metall skin.

'Uh, I feel something! Tina, there's something soft betweend my second and third toe! Is it a car?'

'No, my brute giantess girlfriend. That's no car! That's a huge truck and you've already crumpled it almost flat with all tires blown. You've already been touching it for about three seconds.'

'Oh my gosh, I didn't feel anything!'

'Come on! finish it off!'

Instead of an answer Lara lowered her toes some more. With cruel force her toes started to flatten it despite the loud cracking sounds of the paylod's futile resistance. Finally enjoying the feeling she didn't take the time for another pause. In a fluid motion she brought her toes down. The truck crumpled and flattened, some of it was squished into the gap between her toes. The cab swayed first to the left then to the right before it broke loose and crashed to the ground. For a short moment there were some twisted limbs of the driver, then Lara's toes spread and her third toe finally squelched the cabin and the driver was turned into red mush that squirted out from under the bulk of her toe as it finally settled on the ground. Then Lara pressed down even more and the pulpy remains were ground away as she rose her heels and twisted the tip of her foot. Then she raised her foot, looked at the imprint of destruction and mayhem and after her second braught her foot down again, this time covering some more relatively undamaged highway.

'Wow, Tina, that was nice. I could really feel it. Could we trade places? I would like to enjoy some more of this crunchy highway vehicles.'

Tina giggled and without another word they continued on their way. But instead of switching sides Tina just walked some more to the left. This was horrendous news for the people who had seconds before thought to be safe after running away to the left side of the road. While on the right side people who had felt doomed seconds ago sighed in relief, on the left side of the road people squished, splattered and died in a hundred ways as they got in the path of the titaness Tina. Far more had run to the left as they had seen the gigantic Lara advancing on the right. Now their bodies were flattened unnoticed as Tina just couldn't make them out from a standing position. And after a few steps she even raised the chance to get stepped on and squish as she dropped her flip flops and slid her feet into them. the huge, flat soles covered far more ground with just as well deadly pressure as her barefeet had done.

Tina and Lara got nearer and nearer towards their next target. More and more houses went down flat beneath Tinas flipflops as they neared the suburbs of another metropolis.

As another little flock of houses, almost a village, had disappeared beneath one of Tina's flip-flops she calmly turned back to watch her footprint. But all she left behind where flat prints, sunk twenty foot into the ground and covered with a negative of her the tread beneath her flip-flop. She couldn't really tell if the light brownish color of the compacted ground was a little bit brighter where she had flattened those homes.

Lara stopped and playfully nudged a motel with her big toe. Though the huge digit was three times its heigt and covered an area twice as large as the motel including its parking lot she really managed to look very surprised as the tiny building splintered and collapsed under the onslought of such masses of flesh. Like a piledriver she ploughed her toe through the debris until every car and any last splinter of wood had ben flattened and rolled over by the rounded bulk of her big toe. Finally she put some pressure onto the place  and went on without a glance back at the distruction.

'What will we do next?', Tina asked. 'There's another city in front of us, but I fear it could get kind of boring to crunch and squish hundreds of houses.'

'What? Boring? Never! I'm just getting into it after you teached me to feel those things getting flattened beneath my big barefoot!'

'But we did this with the last city.  I want something new! Let's do something thrilling!'

'Want to now the real thrill? Try to shrink down and watch me bearing down onto this little heap of buildings. I bet this would be your thrill of a lifetime to run from my toes. I bet you'd never have a chance!'

'Huh, that would be groovy.  I never thought about what it feels to them. But still they do have a chance of escape!'

'You think that's a chance? It's pure luck, little princess. If I decide to put my foot down elsewhere they are lucky to survive as there will be enough debris, mayhem and panic on the streets to kill someone without my help!'

'Why? All they need to do is think about where you might step next and get out of those places!'

'Ha! I bet you couldn't survive for two minutes. Youd never be fast enough to evade my feet! I wouldn't even need to see you'

'So, ha! I bet I co...'

'Tina??? Oh my god, Tina?' Lara turned around upset, expecting to see Tina just hiding behind her back.
'Oh no! Tina? Where are you?' Filled with guilt Lara looked at her barefeet. With her last movements her feet had bulldozed acres of land around the highway.
'Tina?', she whispered with a shivering voice.
''Oh my god, Tina, are you shrunk? Oh god, I hope nothing happened to you. I'm sorry, it was too unexpected. I hope you are down there somewhere. I just hope I didn't step on you!'

Being carefull not to lose jer balance she squatted on her heels, her eyes scanning the ground for anything looking like her best friend.  But wherever she looked she found nothing alive. Her big and deadly feet had only left finally sterilized earth.

'Tina, please, show up! Make me notice you! Wave! Jump! I can't see you', Lara wailed and tears started to blind her vision.

 

'TINA???', the voice of god was shaking the earth. Tina never recognized her name under the onslought of sound. The ground vibrated with the volume of that voice.  Her belly vibrated with it, even her breath circulated with the vibrations.

But then even harder vibrations came through the ground. A ferocious earthquake, shaking her to and fro, making her fall to the vibrating ground. Scratched badly by the rough tarmac she was in pain until they quake subsided. And looking up she saw god.

God was a woman, and god spoke again,' OH MY GOD, TINA?' She whimpered about the pain in her ears. But god carelessly tortured her further. WHERE ARE YOU?'

Finally god stopped talking. Fearful Tina looked up at her and saw the giant face of Lara, almost too big to notice the guilty expression.

The titanic Lara looked at the ground near her feet. Searching for something. Tina could not look there, as there where some nearby houses standing in the way. It was a flock of suburbial homes.

'TINA?' at least she reduced the volume a little bit, but it was still painfully loud. But releave from the pain in her ears was short lived.

'OH MY GOD; TINA, ARE YOU SHRUNK? OH GOD, I HOPE NOTHING HAPPENED TO YOU. I'M SORRY, IT WAS TOO UNEXPECTED. I HOPE YOU ARE DOWN THERE  SOMEWHERE. I JUST HOPE I DIDN'T STEP ON YOU!'

Maybe Tina could've noticed that the giant goddess above was searching for her. But right now the immense body squatted down and it was like the sky itself coming down. A giant, well tanned knee appeared above her in the sky and blotted out all sunlight.

Another onlought of sound made Tina unable to move or to think 'TINA, PLEASE SHOW UP! MAKE ME NOTICE YOU! WAVE ! JUMP! I CAN'T SEE YOU!'

Tina finally got up. She stood in a suburbial area of the city. The street was deserted. The violent force of Lara's voice had broken most of the windows around her. Many houses were already damaged, obviously from the earthquake of giantess steps. Finally she felt brave enough to look at Lara.

'Lara", she whispered. She knew, any exertion of her voicechords would be useless. Squatted down on her heels her giantess friend still towered about half a mile high into the sky.

Despite the houses in front of her, Tina could still see Lara's big toes that rose far higher than the suburbial homes. Slowly she walked around the house next to her to have a clear view. Lara's was titanic. Her big toe rose almost forty feet from the ground.

The next thing she saw was between those mighty feet, slighty higher up if there was anything 'slightly' on this titanic body. It was her nude cunt.  This was no vagina, no pussy. The lewdness with which it was displayed made it a cunt. Tina had to tear her eyes away from the wet pussylips. Lara's size was just crazy. In a distance of about a thousand feet she was way out of reach for Tina, but Tina herself was only a step away for Lara.

Then she remembered Lara's words. She still couldn't believe that the word's of such a huge being refered to her tiny self. With a strange feeling in her guts Tina started to wave her arms. But at the same time she realized how useless this would be. She looked for some cloth, for bedsheets to wave at Lara. Quickly she stormed into the next house, found the bedroom and tore the bedsheet from it. Quickly she made it to the door.

"Mam!" , she froze in her tracks, a cold shiver running down her spine.
"Mam, I would hate to have to shoot you as a plunderer. Put that down imidiately!"
Tina's brain was racing. What should she do? What game was fate playing with her?

'But officer, look, I am totaly nude, you can't leave me out here like this.'

'Why didn't you look for a coat then?'

'I...', Tina started,'look, officer, in a few seconds this whole area will be found flattened in a twenty foot deep imprint of that giantess' foot. Do you want to be another stain beneath her sole because of a bedsheet?'

Tina never got to know if this had convinced the officer to let her go because at that moment the ground shook again. In fear they both looked at the giantess who was standing up to her full 3600 feet height. A nude goddess standing proud and naked, her breasts, each 150 foot high, 280 foot long and 240 foot across where a mountaineous, breathtaking sight. Calmly she stood, her bikini wadded up in her left, her slides dangling from her right.

Tina glanced back at the police officer. Seeing a frightful expression on his face she turned around, seeing a giant, black object coming from the direction of Laras right hand. It landed with a thunderous crash that made her stumble, some 500 feet away.

A dozen houses got smashed, and ground to dust under Lara's enormous mule. Almost 500 ft long, far more than 200 ft across and with a one hundred and twenty foot heel it towered above the suburbs. And at the same moment she saw lara rise her right foot.

She stood frozen. The view of the dirty sole of her barefoot as it moved two hundred feet high through the air was terrifying. She saw every line of her footprint, every wrinkle of her skin and the huge pads of thick skin beneath her heel, the ball of her foot and each toe. She almost didn't notice the running steps of the officer.

Then her foot slid into her mule. The booming noise of titanic skin grinding against leather and wood was mixed with the thunder of the ground being cracked and compacted beneath her black, wooden mule.

Suddenly the toes of that foot lifted into the air and dragged the giant footwear with them. Then the toes lowered onto the black wood and the foot stomped down from its fifty feet height. Tina fell helpless in the resulting concussion. A gust of wind with foot aroma washing over her. She lay flat on her back and could only watch the gigantic toes make a last wriggle to fit into the footwear. And at the same moment Lara put her weight on it. Suddenly the threatening giantess was about 500 feet closer to her. Then she saw the movement of her right hand.

Tina tried to get up. She stumbled, she felt she wasn't fast enough. And she saw that giant shoe falling. It tumbled towards her. Tons of black wood, gigantic, unstoppable. She was surprised to stand on her feet before the giant mule had reached her but she had not enough time to turn around and run.

The impact was deafening. The quake even worse. She fall again on her back, noticing that the impact had only been the heel of that mule. She produced a deathcry that was cut short as the front part of the gigantic open toed mule impacted onto the house she had just stolen the bedsheet from. Another forceful gust of wind rolled her across the tarmac. And somehow she used the momentum to get up and just run. She was running for her life. The tip of Lara's mule was slightly bend up to make them more comfortable to walk in. It saved Tina from sure death. Like a giant, 20 feet high canopy the wooden sole of the mule was her sky. And she tried desperately to get out from under it before Lara's foot would enter her shoe to piledrive it forward across the ground and easily across her defenseless body.

She was only granted a few steps. Then she heard and felt the impact of Lara's barefoot with the shoe. The shoe above her twisted and tilted, the sole threatening to come down and simply squish her flat so very unnoticed. Two seconds the inferno continued and Tina kept herselft from falling, trying to flee the giant shoe. Then she heard it. A huge, enormous crunching sound of the very earth beeing crushed beneath that impossible goddess. She felt the ground giving in beneath her as Lara put her weight onto the foot above her. She knew what would follow. She had just seen it. And Lara did it.

Bright sunlight hit her, as Lara raised her toes and her shoe with them. Maybe for the last time, Tina thought. 'Goodbye' she thought. Then it got dark.

THOOOOMMMMM!

Tina's ears were ringing. She waited for the crushing pressure of Laras foot. But it never came. Instead a brutal force tore her forward. Displaced air shot her from under the giant mule of her friend.

She smacked into the asphalt, rolled around, seeing Lara's toes sticking out over the tip of her mule like 5 mega blimps, then the blimbs rose into the sky and the giant spaceship 'Lara's-Mule' passed over her head.

'Arrghod!' Tina cried desperately. But it was all drowned out by the thunderous impact of Laras shoe a thousand foot away in another part of the suburbs. From Tina's point of view Lara was just  a sky of titanic legs, a giant ass, a monstrous cunt and some mountaineous breasts. Then Lara lifted her other foot with her next step and moved close to the densely populated downtown area.

Tina raised and could only watch. Debris flew everywhere. Even cars where thrown into the air. Buildings heaved on their foundations and developed cracks. Some weaker ones simply slid apart into piles of rubble.  Paying no heed to the thousands of tiny lives she snuffed out Lara kicked skyscrapers and flattened office buildings. Merely unnoticed parking lots got rolled over by her mules. She brought total destruction and Tina was gripped by cold fear for her life. The display of Lara's immense power gripped her soul. Her best friend was now so high above, so powerful and unreachable.

Desperately she looked into her face. And she saw tears. No big rolling tears. But she new the look on Laras face. She knew Lara was helpless to find her, maybe thought she killed her. So she brought it down on the city.

These thoughts brought Tina back on her mission. The bedsheet had been blown away by Lara's foot passing overhead. But there were enough piles of debris from collapsed building. It took her only seconds to find a yellow curtain. That should do.

But she needed to be in an area where she could be noticed. And she should choose one that wouldn't get underfoot too soon.

The best place she found was right before her. Lara's footprint.  She had watched her own footprints just before. The compacted ground had turned into a brownish color. Her yellow curtain would be easily visible. Running towards Lara's footprint she found her flip-flops and her bikini strewn on the ground. Both things appeared useful. Tiny as she was she was no longer enlighted to be completely nude. So she put on the bikini just to feel better. And her delicate barefeet welcomed her flip-flops on the rough tarmac with debris strewn all around.

Like a crater Lara's footprint was sorrounded by a pile of rubble. Cracked tarmac and underground rubble hat been pushed into a ten foot high barrier as the giant mule had crushed its imprint. Climbing it she finally looked into the huge depression. From the top of the piled rubble to the ground of Lara's shoeprint it was thirty feet down. The steep, cliflike edge was impossible to climb, especially because the continuing quake of Lara's rampaging steps caused huge rocks to fall down the steep slopes.

But at the other end of the imprint, almost 300 feet away, she saw the slope much softer and there was no rubble piled up. The sole had softly curved into the steep incline towards the heel of Lara's mule.  Quickly she climbed back down outside Lara's footprint and started to run around it. She felt eaven more tiny as it took her almost half a minute to jog around Lara's footprint. Lara was unreachable and fear and doubt arose in her. She could easily end up as just another stain under the sole of her best friend. And she couldn't blame her for it as she was now just so invisibly small beneath that giant goddess.

 

Finally Tina ran into the footprint. Tina remembered the fun she had made of Lara's open toed mules. But now she was glad that Lara wore these things. They had no tread pattern, just a smooth, curved surface a little roughed up from wear.

But what had been rough before had left an imprint of irregular bumps and pits between  one half and one foot high or deep. It was troublesome to stumble across these obstacles and with only her flip-flops she had to be carefull or she could easily break a foot. But the prints of a barefoot would've been much rugher and she estimated Lara's would've mostly consisted of two feet high walls from the lines of her footprint. And her flip-flops with that tread-pattern would've - no already had left small hills.

Bewildered she watched the ground. At her former size of almost 3000 foot her footprints had looked evenly colored. Now she saw better. She found broken tarmac and sometimes she walked across the thin pressed remains of a house. Here and there she could make out mangled pieces of wood and the bright colored places where flagstones had been pulverized and recompressed. A car was a different thing. A shiny metalplate covered the rough surface. A few traces of laquer told its former color. The flat tires were completely compacted into the form Lara's weight had embossed here, but the rubber felt still soft. Even the massive engine block had been totaly squished.

After a few minutes Tina had reached an area near the center of  Lara's shoeprint. Another flattened car, a yellow one, cought her attention and she decided to remain here and wait for her chance.

The yellow car had possibly been a cab. Some brownish stuff  covered some of the metal. Tina scrapped it off with her flip-flop. The squished remains of the driver. Would she end like this?

As the car had been flattened and pressed into sheet metal some of it had become stuck to the rough surface of the sole. As she had stepped off it, it had been torn up a little and dropped back down. So one side of the wreck was bend upward.  Watching the edge Tina found the metal pressed and rolled thinner than a quarter inch. No one had a chance against that gigantic Lara. Had she seen it? Tina knew she never felt it.

Saddened she spread out the yellow curtain and sat down in front of it. The tremors of Lara's rampage had slowed their rhythm. She hardly noticed the omnipresent noise of mayhem in the distance. Looking down at her toes she started to wait.

That's so unfair, she thought. I've always been the small one. Now im microscopic. What should this teach me?  Alright, I made a bet with Lara. And alright, I lost. I survived but I lost anyway. It was pure luck. Why did I have to tempt my fate? Lara's on the edge of tears. If she weren't visible to everybody she would cry dearly. And instead Lara should've tried this challenge. She's always been the giant one...

------------------------------------

Lara was desperate. She scanned the ground with her eyes but it all was pathetic. She could never find Tina among all the fleeing people. If she had shrunk down right beside her she had already stepped on her anyway.  With sadness flooding her mind she stood again. She had lost her and would never find her. And why? Because of this stupid city and their stupid bet about its destruction.

Between rage and tears she decided to let the damned city feel her wrath. She wanted to stomp them as hard and cruel as possible. She didn't want to feel them she just wanted to destroy. So she  decided to wear her mules. She dropped her right mule into the suburbs in front of her and slid her foot into it. Pivoting it on its heel she wriggled her toes to adjust her foot in the wooden mule. Stepping on it she rose her left foot and at the same moment dropped her left mule. Balancing on her right leg she fiddled with her left until she finally rested her weight on her left mule to force her foot into the right position. After a small stomp she felt comfortable and walked through the suburbs towards the downtown area.

She didn't see much of the many skyscrapers she started to kick and stomp. Her vision was blurred by tears. She couldn't enjoy her rampage but without anything else to do she continued pushing her toes through buildings and stomping smaller buildings out of existance. But the longer she took, the slower she got. Finally she flattened the rubble of a collapsed skyscraper with a few tapping movements of her foot. Then she turned back to the place were Tinas footprints suddenly disappeared. Maybe she was back to normal size and trapped by the steep walls of her own footprint?

With that idea in mind Lara walked towards Tina's last set of  footprints. Heedless of the things that got into her way her feet ploughed through highrise buildings. Then, as she reached the suburbs she still had no eye for the numerous homes that flattened beneath her steps. Crossing her own footsteps she finally slowed down to watch the delicate imprints of Tina's small barefeet.

Squatting down on her heels she still saw nothing. No jumping dot, no nothing.

Deprived of the bit of hope she had gathered within the last seconds she guiltily looked down at her feet. One of her older footprints had halfway disappeared beneath her left mule. It demonstrated clearly what fate she beheld for those getting underfoot.

A tear dropped from her eye and her vision cleared. And she saw a yellow square right next to the big looming silhouette of her big toe.

'Tina?,' she whispered.  This could only be a sign from her. And she had almost stepped on her! Carefully she tried to move her foot out of the way.  Grinding her mule backwards she finally could allow herself to stand up and step back. Then she sunk down on her knees and lovered her eye over the tiny spot.

And there, next to the yellow thing was a jumping and obviously cursing human figure. She had found her and closed her eyes so she wouldn't drown her friend in a falling tear.

As she opened her eyes however she found herself sitting on a yellow cloth surrounded by a strange desert. A huge shadow fell on her.

 

Tina was mad. Really mad. She saw Lara's heedless advance and quickly figured out that her next step could very likely be her final big one. Filled with anger she shouted against that foot. And somehow it worked. Instead of smushing her flat the foot crashed down about fifty foot in front of her. Hopefully she looked up to search Lara's eyes. But she was still looking elsewhere. In another wave of curses she stomped around until suddenly a huge splash got her attention. Looking up she saw it had been a giant tear from Lara. And at that moment she noticed Lara's eyes focusing her.

'Damn! That's about time, you big, ugly, men squishing monster!', Tina cursed. She was answered with another horrendous grinding sound from the shoe and foot in front of her. Lara dragged her foot back. Then she stood to her terrific height and Tina's curses immidiately stuck in her throat. Two booming impacts as she stepped back and some more quakes as her knees came down. And then Lara's eye hovered above her. Tina was stomping and cursing again. But the eye just closed.

'Oh, goddam, Lara. Do something. Anything. You should go through what you did to me! I bet you would start cursing far worse!' And with a final stomp Tina took a deep breath, closed her eyes and calmed down.

As Tina opened her eyes again she found herself looking at the ground covered with some footprints. One of them had a tiny yellow dot in it.

Quickly she glanced to the left and to the right to find no Lara.

'Oh no, Lara, not again! What will I do with you now?'

Carefully she squatted on her heels. Yes, a tiny dot was sitting on the spot she knew to be a yellow curtain.

'Know what?", Tina spoke down,' You should be glad I'm just speaking normal to you. You were shouting as it happened to me. So now you are the tiny one. Wanna see me step on you? No, just kidding. I am careful. I know where you are. But you need some lesson to be teached!'

And with that Tina lifted her left foot with that giant, pink flip-flop into the air and stepped down right beside the yellow curtain. With a sweetl grin she watched as her flip-flop sunk into the ground causing cracks and fissures in the ground . The ground beneath the yellow curtain tilted heavily towards her foot and a cloud of dust blew across the place where she knew her still best friend.

'So, what's it like to be almost stepped on? Watch my toes, I watched yours. Smell my foot, I still smell yours. And now watch me going for some rampage, like you did before. At least you left some smaller skyscrapers for me.'

With that Tina stepped back and turned towards the city. With the thunderous slurp and slap from her flip-flops she strolled through some up to this point mostly unharmed part of the suburbs. Then she rested her flipflop on a sturdy looking office building and slowly pushed it down until nothing but a heap of rubble was finally flattened and compacted into another footprint. Then she started a bump and grind dance, almost like a strip-tease. After the thrown off bikini top and bikini bottom had ruined their own skyscraper she squatted down and rotated her hips so her pussy repeatetly battered the last huge skyscraper into a pile of rubble. Sitting down on its remains she layed back, demolishing a dozen huge buildings in the prozess. Then she rose her legs into the air and waved her feet at her friend in the distance. Like by accident she managed to kick her flip-flops from her barefeet and each thundered down in some industrial areas, causing much destruction and huge fires.

Tina was unimpressed by that and started to spread her legs. Raising her upper body on her left elbow, her right hand started to message her crotch.  Quickly fealing squishy wetness, Tina reached out with her right and plucked a small skyscraper from the ground.  But before she could place it on her right nipple, it dissolved in her grip. The next one was more sturdy at least until her index finger returned with some fresh, warm pussyjuice to crush it against her nipple. Repeating this with her left tit she finally kneaded her medium sized tits with her hand to grind the remaining rubble into nothingness.  Then Tina took some strange, pressing breathes and plucked another skyscraper. Putting both feet down on a few buildings she sat up and used her left hand to pull oben her wet pussy. And with all care she could muster in her aroused state she maneuvered the skyscraper into her pussy.  It easily sunk into the soft wetness of her cunt after she had softened her love muscles with those pressing breaths. As she released her pussylips however the skyscraper was badly deformed by the mighty walls of skin. Resting again on her left ellbow she started to stroke her clit with her right hand. Soon she was panting and sometimes she gasped which made the skyscraper slide up and then further down into her gigantic female abyss. Heavier and heavier her panting got. Lovejuice squirted up between her labia and the badly mangled skyscraper. The building got flooded with Tina's juices. Then she suddenly rubbed her clit furiously, pinched it between her fingernails and she shouted her orgasm.

She stomped the ground with her feet, and suddenly the skyscraper was sucked down,  sunk completely between her labia and with a crushing clench of her cunt muscles the skyscraper imploded inside of her. Another clench made a muddy fountain of lovejuice squirt across the devastated city.
'YEAH!', Tina shouted and she shivered in a comfortable feeling. Calming down she stroked her clit and probed her cunt with two fingers. Then finally she sat up, then stood. Spreading her legs she peeled open her swollen vulva to release more debris spoiled lovejuice across the city. Then she remembered her friend and delighted in strolling towards her. Finally she squatted down above her so Lara would get a terrific view of her very pleased cunt.

'Hope you had your fun', Tina teased,' but enough is enough. Come on. I will never bet with you. What will we need to do to bring you up to size?'

But that qestion proofed to be obsolete because at that moment Lara's body appeared beneath Tina, throwing her off balance.  Surprised Tina's head slumped down on the huge pillows of Lara's breasts.

'Ooof', both girls made. Then they giggled happily.

Lara pushed Tina from her body. Then they jumped up and fell into each others arms, finally able to ignore the tiny crunching things beneath their feet.

'Wow, that was close', Tina sighed, 'you almost got me squished beneath your mules. I would've been as flat as the driver of that cab.'

'I'm so sorry, Tina. You know, big people are likely to be clumsy.'

'Ah, forget about it. At least we solved our problem. That city's gone for good.'

'Yeah. Come on, let's stroll through it one last time and move on to the next one. By the way, I'm getting thirsty. Could we look out for some huge reservoir?'

'Make that two reservoirs. I spent a long time in the desert of your shoeprint. Ugh, I was really sitting in that print of your stinky, wooden mules?'

'Hey stop that talk about my shoes, I like them and at this size it's even harder to find a better pair...'

Loughing the girls strolled across the city, twisting out the last ones of the larger buildings and leaving a trail of death among the suburbs.

 

The End (of part two)

Written by Hedin, 2003

Tina and Lara Part III by Hedin

Tina  & Lara

Listening to the last crunches of this city Tina and Lara were already anticipating their impact on the next doomed town in their path. However - they still had to cross a rather large area of woods and grasslands. The occasional farms couldn't in the least satisfy their appetite for crunching property and squishing people. Acres of forest that got flattened under their feet were left unnoticed. They lusted for people watching their destruction, people they could dominate and squish for their pleasure. Maybe the little scout camp would've cheered them up a little but hidden beneath some trees the small clearing found itself unnoticed beneath Lara's unrelenting footwear. Her wooden mule just squelched them unnoticedly.

After a few minutes of listening to the soft noises of grinding wood into a pulp and the sucking sound created by their feet rising from their footwear Tina stopped for a moment.

"What's up?", Lara asked.

"I have some... thoughts about this."

"Hush! You don't have to care. Those were just ants! No, they were smaller than ants. They were smaller than gnats. Those people are nothing but germs to us. They can't harm us!"

"Sure. I don't think about those squirts. I think about something else. Something important."

"So what?"

"Well, Lara, you see, we are here, enormous giantesses, squishing and crushing all across two towns - cities actually - with no need to care about anything in the world. Don't you think that's to easy?"

"No! I can't see why it shouldn't be that easy!"

"Well, Lara, because things like this don't happen just because the blue sky decided to need some beautiful giantesses to watch. It took an enormous amount of magic, energy or whatever to change us. Where did it come from? I think there must be someone who decided to turn us into giantesses. Someone powerful, predominant. What reason did he have? Who is he?"

"I don't know. And I don't like to care about that."

"Hey, Lara, I know I am the smarter one of us when it comes to school stuff or anything else, but now don't behave like a klutz! After all I know you have your brain in your tits and those have grown too!"

"Hey, stop that, you little... you... bitch!", Lara teased back. They laughed about it but only for a short moment until Lara looked at her feet, smashing a farmhouse and a squishing rather huge herd of kettle under the tip of her tapping foot. Lost in thoughts she started to smear the remeains across the fornerly green landscape.

"You mean, that there is someone powerful watching us? Someone who has power over us?", she finally asked.

"Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying. Look, we both have been shrunk when we talked about it and then we grew back as we really desired to. Who controls that power?"

"Well maybe someone is just - uh - using...us. Maybe for some strange kind of pleasure? Someone who has fun watching two beautiful girls who are almighty on this planet."

"Maybe, yes. Maybe he is having fun. But maybe he is up for something different. What if he want's lots of cities destroyed to prepare the planet for some alien invasion? Maybe there are already many other giantesses like us stomping across New York, Berlin or Tokio!"

"He? What 'he'?"

"Well, why would someone chose two girls? Wouldn't an alien decide to grow some sweet couple to fuck a city into rubble? God chose Adam and Eve. He chose Lara and Tina. So maybe he is a male who has fun watching our tits."

"Ha! And if he was gay he would've created two giant jocks and a cumbath?!", Lara teased at Tina's ridiculous thoughts.

"Yeah, what? Maybe God is gay, who knows after all?"

"I think god is a jerk and right now he is jerking off after I smushed that herd of cattle with my shoe. What do you think? Is god a foot-guy?"

"I bet he is! Look at our shoes - mules, flip-flops - we like to show off our feet!"

"Tina, I tell you what! May it be just someone or may it be god. He has power over us. Just a few miles behind us he watched us crunching two cities and having our fun with the puny inhabitants. I say he likes what we do and maybe he would love to have us do it to him but he just hasn't the guts to have us step on him. So instead he has us doing it to other people. He is waiting for us to continue and we are bratty enough to be eager to do so. So I think - we just do!"

After that long statement which was quite unusual for Lara, Tina just nodded.

"Okay then. It's back to squishing! People, here we come!"

"That one?", Lara asked, pointing at a city that just started to loom through the haze.

"It's as good as any city!", Tina replied.

With that they turned towards it. A small village in their path was wiped out with just two grinding steps of Lara. Her shoe almost reaching five hundred feet in length took care of the brittle houses. There wasn't more than a dozen of them. Tina found some traktors and a harvester busy on a field nearby. Carefully she positioned her pink flipflop above the tiny vehicles. Amused she watched tiny dots jump from them as people tried to flee her step.

Pitiless she lowered her foot but aiming carefully to miss just one small vehicle right next to her big toe. Like a giant wall her flipflop came down, crushing anyone and anything in its path. Then her titanic weight pressed it into the once fertile ground and it sunk for some fifteen feet into the soil. Watching the last remaining toy next to her big toe she saw one of her victims jump from it, trying to flee the tremendous presense of her big toe next to him. And there still had to be another one who tried to drive away with the tiny tractor. She loved to watch them and for a secound or two she let them think that they just escaped her giant foot. But then she pressed down with her big toe, making it suddenly slide sideways. With the edge of her flipflop deforming under the pressure her big toe just slid off the sole and simply squished Tina's victims. Tinas big toe was about one hundred foot long, almost sixty foot wide and about fourty foot high. Her victims never had a chance to outrun that deadly bulk of flesh. For a moment she rested the enormous digit on the soft, warm ground. Though she hadn't felt anything of them as she had played her deadly fun on them she was very pleased squishing those last two. Wriggling her toes to readjust her foot into her flipflop she finally walked on, her eyes searching her path for new victims.

She found them easily but they were pulped unnoticed as she flattened another acre of forest which was exactly the area that was covered by each of her gigantic flipflops. Six lumberjacks were easily lost in the vast area that quickly turned into compacted footprint.

Lara was a surprise guest on someones garden party. Or rather was the wooden heel of her left slide as it crushed the barbecue, the host and all twenty some guests under it's tip. A short moment later the front part of the same shoe obliterated the 4 million dollar mansion under the pressure of her toes. Lara took hardly the time to look at the bloody paste squirting up from the deep impression that the heel of her slide was creating.

With unholy speed they closed the distance to the next city. Their enormous size made 2000 mph a lazy walk. But as they playfully trod down this and that, more hoping than knowing to squish people, they kept just subsonic.

 

As the tiny roads and houses startet to get more frequent Lara looked at Tina. "Do you know what people do, walking on a meadow of grass and flowers? They just walk there and don't care what's getting under their feet. So now we are here and if we walk across a city we will just be paying no heed of what's trodden on."

"Yeah, why should we?"

"We shouldn't. You shouldn't. But..."

Lara hesitated but then she blurted out," Tina, I wanna watch. I wanna watch real close! I wanna watch you stepping casual and presssing everyone and everything flat. And I wanna watch you do it without notice and on purpose. Please let me watch! Please!"

"Hey, girl, what do you want? Just lay down and watch!"

"No, you don't understand! I wanna watch while I'm... tiny!"

"Hey, silly, you know what almost happened back there! You could get stepped on!"

"You will be careful Tina, you promise me! But I've always been a giant one. Now I have the chance to be tiny. And now I can have a big protector. I wanna see you tread down buildings. I wanna feel the ground rumble under your power. Please, Tina, Please grant my wish!"

Tina looked at Lara, hardly taking notice of the suburbial village thus crushing only half of it under her pink flip flop.

"Babe, you know you will get what you want, just as you close your eyes. But please, stay out of harm. Can't you try to dress up in something bright, something yellow or orange? Something I could notice. Hey, wait!!!"

Tina tried to freeze in mid stride as Lara closed her eyes and disappeared.

"Oh, Lara, why can't you just wait?" Tina frowned and was tempted to stomp her foot in anger. Lara had walked on her left. Reasoning that Lara would be shrunk down in the middle of the spot she had been just before she guessed she was out of harms way and so she stomped her right foot anyway. A cloud of smoke rose and a hail of debris was sent flying about.

"Wow, Lara, so what? Now stay calm. I'll shoo them out so you can search for some outfit I can see. Get it?"

Without wasting much time tina rose her left foot and made some threatening moves over the suburb where she guessed Lara. She never stepped down but she let her flip flop dangle and brush some roofs. She had to be very careful. Most houses seemed to cover just half an inch by half an inch of ground and rarely reached more than half an inch in height. The sole of her flip flop was thicker than most of these houses were high. One time she swayed, hardly keeping her balance. Crunch! went a few houses as the heel of her flip flop left a big trench, maybe three inch long and one inch across. Tina bit her lip. But the little mishap was very effective on the progress of her mission. The streets filled with running dots, then with driving specks that drove through and across the dots.

Trying to speed them up Tina tried to ad some humiliation. She drew her foot back to drop her flip flop in a safe area - that of course was filled with hundreds of people who were flattened all alike. But there was hopefully no Lara in danger. Then she let her barefoot return and she wriggled her toes to spread some nice foot smell across the fleeing people. They were just so slow. It took them some eternities to leave their doomed part of town.

She only hoped Lara was hiding in a safe place with all those wild drivers who were recklesly driving through other people. She would have loved to squish some of them but she couldn't risk to scare them away from their way of escape.

She kept it up for another minute. Then she slid her foot back into her flip flop and squatted on her heels to look out for Lara. Of course she would need some time to dress but Tina decided to stay patient.

She kept scanning the ground. A few people lagged behind the others. A few seemed determined to stay whatever doom was upon them. One of them she found extremely funny as he suddenly seemed to blink in yellow.

Tina immidiately put her hand on the ground to lean down even further. The tiny figure was jumping and waving the an umbrella. She opened it and closed it, again opened and closed it and opened it again.

"Hey, Lara, nice work. I can see that! Hardly..." The yellow dot was just about 1/25th of an inch in diameter but its bright color made it noteable.

"Since your down there, would you be so kind and try to find something nice to dress up for us? Maybe you can make it grow up with you later."

Without an answer - and Tina knew that it would have been ridiculously soft - she saw the tiny dot that was Lara run into a certain direktion. She stopped in front of a red car - it was a 4x4. Tina smiled as she saw her climb into the car that was left open. A little jumpy the car started to move - someone left his keys in there...

The car suddenly swerved and she heard a tiny bang.Tina had never thought she could be terrified at her size, but she was. But she was quick and as her fingertip flattened the house she also squelched the car's owner in an instant. The car stopped and Tina spilled a truck sized tear as she saw Lara climbing out jumping and waving her umbrella. She was OK.

"Oh, girl, you got me scared!" thundered Tina. Lara however jumped back into the car and with smoking tires she started towards a nearby mall.

After a few seconds she yelped in fear as the street behind her splintered and was replaced by a giant pink wall. The ground shook violently and she swerved around some potholes that suddenly appeared in the breaking road. She hardly noticed the roaring thunder of Tina's step. Two seconds later Tina's other foot came down even closer behind her. The 4x4 jumped over a big crack in the buckling road and some flying debris smashed into the rear window, leaving a spiderweb of cracks in it.

She realized that she was boringly slow for Tina. She floored the gas pedal but as an answer everything around her got a pink hue. The giant flipflop was hovering above her. Lara panicked and hammered the weel. Maybe fifty yards in front of her she saw the edge of the shadow. Desperately she drove towards safety while she noticed the heel of the flip flop coming down only 300 feet behind her, already crunching houses.

"Tina!", she cried in fear of death. But the flip flop was held aloft just until she made it into the bright sunlight. The thunderous crunch of Tina flattening the neighbourhood was enormous. Still Lara felt that Tina was rather softly squelching what got under the sole of her pink flip flop. Tina's right foot overtook her and she trod next to the road with a little distance for safety. Lara was driving through a hail of debris as Tina kept her between her feet, stepping just right and left of the road. Lara watched in fascination as houses were simply trodden flat under her friend. She got wet watching the giant pink walls of her flip flops flattening neighbourhood after neighbourhood. Sometimes Tina was half a step ahead of her so she got to watch her mighty heel coming down with a deadly impact. The pink rubbersole was about 30 ft high and depending on the ground and the force Tina put in her steps it sunk at least ten and up to 25 ft into the ground. Cracks formed around the area and the 4x4 had to cross many of them. A normal car would've been useless.

The speed that Tina forced on Lara was enough to catch up with the fleeing crowds. Lara easily saw them but Tina was paying no heed to anything but the red 4x4. An old man lay in a frontyard, maybe dropped from exhaustion, maybe already dead after a heart attack. He disappeared without a trace under Tina's next step. Here and there exhausted people were tumbling along the sidewalk. Many of them fell from the earthquake caused by Tina's steps. Lara could only watch as some of them turned into red squirts when they were squished near the edge of Tina's flip flop. Lara felt proud of her powerful friend. She watched a man yelp in pain as his lower body got under the flip flop. In a spray of blood he hammered the pink wall of Tina's flip flop then the giant foot lifted and the movement caught the rest of him and he was completely ground to a pulp by a twist of the rising sole.

A loud howling and cursing from the other side of the road caught her attention. She saw a man who watched his family running from Tinas foot. But from the first moment it was clear that they wouldn't make it. He saw as they fell and were buried under the sole of Tinas flipflop. Somehow he remained on his feet in the terrible earthquake and howling he ran to the sole that was still sinking as it flattened and compacted everything alive and dead beneath Tinas weight. Berserking he hammered his fists against the pink rubber without any success but brushing some bits of dirt from the footwear. He even bit into it but only to have the mighty movement of Tina's next step hurl him into the air. After a flight of a few hundred feet he smacked into the road. He was already dead as Lara's 4x4 rumbled over his remains after the next quake had made her swerve without much control over the car.

More and more blood fountains erupted from beneath Tina's soles. Sometimes people tried to cling to the soles to avoid being stepped on only to be flung helplessly through the air by her enormous power. But also the road was becoming populated with fleeing people. Lara had to slow down and Tina grunted. Finally a pile of car wrecks blocked the road. But in a flash of pink and white some french manicured fingernail simply swiped away the pile of debris and Lara pushed on. The french manicure however turned more and more crimson red as Tina had to bend down again and again to swipe tiny people from the road. Finally Lara made a left turn towards the mall and away from the houses. That left less things for Tina to tread down but they quickly arrived at their destination. Lara stopped the 4x4 in the parking lot.

There was a boutique next to the parking lot and Lara jogged over to the shop. It was an expensive one and they had an exquisite collection of hot dresses complete with shoes in the window. But Lara was a little bit disappointed as she hammered her fists against the closed door. Strange people! They ran for their lives but still closed the doors to save their money. She stepped back and turned towards the giant Tina who had squatted on her heels next to the parking lot.
"The door's closed!" she shouted. "I need some help here!" But of course Tina could never here her. But she saw her waving and correctly guessed that the shop was locked up.

"Stand back", she ordered. And careful, very careful she extended her index finger towards the tiny door. With the nail polish her fingernail was one and a half foot thick. But it was about 20 ft wide and so Tiny simply the door, the doorframe and the two adjacend shop windows were brutally smashed into the shop. Lara had covered behind the car. Now  she carefully watched as Tina removed her index finger from the now devastated boutique. With a sigh she got into the shop and took her time to get some nice outfits. Some fingertaps - like gunshots - told her to hurry but Lara knew that a girl could never be hurried when she was looking through the hottest wares in a boutique. A pile of clothing built up in one, then two shopping carts. Whenever she wasn't sure wich size would fit Lara took two or three that looked possible. Finally she got a third cart that she filled with shoes. This expensive shop had even some nice oversized shoes for her own huge feet. The fingertaps had meanwhile turned into crunching sounds accompanied by the occasional cry of death.
Triumphantly Lara pushed the shopping carts to the car and started to load it. After a few minutes the car was filled with haute cuture from hot summer wear to glamurous evening dresses.

"Done?" Tina thundered.

"Yeah", Lara answered and waved up to her giantess friend.

"Alright. Now get into that car, I've got some work to do!"

Lara had a good guess at what Tina meant with work. Still she wondered what her friend had planned. Never hesitant she climbed into the car and looked up through the windshield.

"Girl, all this crunching got me horny again. I will soon again need something to fill my twat. But until then I want to have some pleasing fun with you. So you better drive up my fingernail, bitch!"

Tina lowered her finger gently. Still the huge digit smashed the tarmac before Tina put any force behind it. Applying some weight it sunk far enough into the ground until the nail made a ramp. Covered with thick laquer Tina's fingernail was now more than one and a half foot thick. Hesitating Lara drove onto the shiny surface. The long claw could easily hold the tiny car When the car was safe from the edge Tina lifted her finger, carefully of course. Then she put her finger gently into the palm of her other hand before she stood.

"You better hold on cause I'm gonne have to stomp my foot now!"

Lara had no guess what Tina was planning to do. But she clung to the wheel and closed her eyes. The movement was terrible. The car jumped and skidded on the giant fingernail and a terrific boom sounded from below.

As Lara opened her eyes she tried to see Tina's face above. But her friend wasn't looking at her palm. Instead she checked the ground for something.

"Almost two inches. Well, almost one hundred foot I mean. That should keep anyone out!"

Lara was startled as Tina squatted. She felt like falling and let out a yelp. Then she was pushed into the seat as the downward movement stopped. Then some gentler movements followed and suddenly Tina removed her hand from below the finger. Lara paniced because the car now rested near the edge of the giant fingernail. But quickly she noticed that the ground was near. With a tolerable impact the finger came to rest on a dark grey surface with huge ripples all over it.

"Sorry, girl, not the best parking lot, I know. But a safe one. Drive the car off as best as you can. Then check out the walls of my footprint before I lift you out. Now one should get to our car with the booty."

Lara figured out that Tina had stomped the ground with brute force to make a deep footprint. She drove the 4x4 from the smooth fingernail onto a rough surface of recompacted stone. The tread of her flipflop had left its pattern here. 11 foot deep trenches. This was tough offroading. She tried to traverse the trenches but the car got stuck on the second top she tried to cross. Sighing she left the car, clumsy enough to fall into the next trench.

She cursed at herself, at Tina and at that stupid flipflop with it's rough tread. Then she got up. She already knew what giantess footprints looked like. She had to avoid the sheetmetal of flattened cars as she tried to climb out of the trench. The cars smelled with oil and fuel. Muttering she finally stood on top of the tread-trench and looked around.

"Gosh!" she said. "Girl, you left some impressive impression on that town!" Slowly she turned around and watched the cliffs that were the perpendicular walls of the footprint. Tina had guessed right. The walls were something between one hundred and seventy foot high. And the few places were they had crumpled still left an impassable fifty feet drop to the bottom. That car was parked safe!

"Ready?" the thunderous voice startled her. She looked up in fear. She really had to search for Tina's face in the sky that was mostly filled with ass, cunt, legs and boobs. She gulped hesitantly, then she waved her hand. The giant face was smiling. And then out of the giantess-sky came a giantess hand. Her indexfinger stretched out and closing in fast. In fear Lara flinched and stumbled then tumbled down into another trench of the shoeprint.

"Hush, baby, don't fear me. I will be careful, I promise."

Lara was close to tears as she looked up the steep wall of the trench. Despite her words and maybe her true intention to be careful Tina was still a giantess and as her upturned fingertip came down on the top of the slope her huge fingernail crushed some of it causing a small avalanche of rocks falling towards her. She yelped and turned around to cover her face. She was just lucky as she was only hit by small pebbles as inches from her left leg a 20 pound rock thumped to rest.

Suddenly in total panic Lara turned on her back and struggled with her legs to creep away from the giant finger. Tears were streaming down, blurring her vision. Still the giant face was huge enough so she could see no remorse, no sign of recognition how close she had brought her to injury if not death.

Instead the giant finger made a summoning movement towards her. Sliding across the slope and tearing lose another small avalanche. That was enough. Lara turned around struggling on all fours to climb out of trench. Cring herself hoarse she reached the top and started madly running away.

"What's wrong, girl," thundered from the sky and a giant fingertip smashed down in front of her, crushing it's nail into the hard ground. The cracking ground threw pieces of debris at her and the pain made her fall un her but. Again she crawled backwards in fear of the giant fingertip. Another huge shadow alerted her and she threw her head around to face the new threat. Another finger! The thumb. The thumb was closing in. She was going to be squashed between the giant digits.

Shouting her deathcry she rose up, intending to try her fists on the dooming walls of flesh. But instead the ground beneath her shook, cracked and dissolved in rubble. She fell again, and covered her face, feeling flung about helplessly. The she was suddenly dropped and the brightness of sunlight blinded her.

Tina had finally understood that her tiny friend had totally paniced. Maybe that dust she had moved into the flip flop tread had been a little bit rough to her tiny body. Stopping her with her index finger she just used her fingernails like the shovel of an excavator and with a little dirt she just dug her from the ground and dropped her into her left palm.

Tenderly she blew the dust away from her. "There, there, little Lara. Everythings all right. I was all careful with you, but you still have to help me some, or you might get hurt."

Slight movements told her, that Lara was still alive. But despite her care for Lara Tina felt that there was something else that driven her to play a little rough on her. Her right hand admitted to it first as she found her fingers softly caressing her pussylips. Up to this point she had only crushed and squished without a care. Now she suddenly found out how pleasing it was to play with some helpless individual. This was real power. And it seemed to be much more pleasing. Her right index finger was sticky with the wetness of her cunt as it came down to touch Lara. But it never got to that! Just in time Tina drew back her finger realizing how easily she could've squished her friend.

But sighing she noticed that she had to get rid of her now. She needed both hands for some fun. "Come on, Lara. Get up. I am so horny now, I need to play. So you better get up before you wind up in some of my games. Threateningly she lowered her palm beneath her pussy so Lara could have a look at her hungry twat that was again caressed by her other hand.

A lewd small and thunderous, sloshing sounds made Lara jump up. She was completely overwhelmed by the view of Tinas pussy. Huge amounts of pussyjuice were smeared this way and that by her lustfull fingers. Her mighty lips parted with smacking, sucking sounds and closed again with the force of car crushers. She didn't want to be cought in that inferno of flesh and lust.

"Geto off my hand, tiny!", commanded Tina and with a barely tolerable impact she rested her palm on the ground. In fear Lara started running towards the edge. But it was a twenty foot drop from the edge of her palm to the ground. She waved her arms helplessly and still frightened by her friends impatience.

Grunting Tina again presented her upturned and sticky wet indexfinger to her.

"Get on it, quick!"

Lara was disgusted. A foot thick layer of slimy pussyjuice stuck everywhere on the giant finger. She hesitated but a threatening move from Tina told her that she was on the edge of being played with by her giant friend. She knew she would easily loose her life if she got caught in that kind of play. So she threw herself into the thick slime.

Roughly she was carried to the ground. The impact tore her from the slime and she was heedlessly deposited in front of the giantess' foot. Flabbergasted she watched as both hands now returned to please that giant pussy. Then the ground beneath her quaked and cracked from the strain of Tina standing up. Behind her huge big toe and between a humungous set of boobs Lara saw Tina's face looking down on her.

"Stay close, bitch, I will look for you later!"

After that Tina obviously had other things on her mind. Lara was completely forgotten as she rose the foot she had deposited her in front of. Dengerously low the huge flip flop swept across Lara, almost blowing her across the cliff on the edge of the footprint with the car. Then the impacts of her leaving steps gave her a hard fight to keep from the deadly drop.

Watching the giant ass of her best friend, Lara sat on the ground and cryied. She cried for being lucky to be alive. She cried for her friend being so rude. And she cried silently because she knew she should have that power too.

For a moment she was tempted to close her eyes again. But then she didn't. That was not the way she wanted to return. She wouldn't stride into the city like slutzilla. She had done that before and Tina was still doing that. No! She would come over them as the most titilizing glamour queen and everything she needed for that was in that small red car on the bottom of that footprint.

---

Tina was wet. Her pussy was swollen with desire. And she was on a new power trip. After a few steps she reached some populated areas. Now she just slid her feet out of her flip flops and closed in on the crowd. Step by step she got closer. Slowly she shood them down the streets in front of her. Like small tickles the stragglers flattened under her feet. More and more tiny lifes squelched under her barefeet. Then she reached the packed crowd. She delighted in stepping on them. Carefully she moved her foot forward and she stepped down softly. She felt them tickle under the softer parts of her skin while she new those under the pads of her toes and her heel to be already squished. Then she put her weight on her foot and she felt all the others pop and smear. And as her foot spread to take her weight she squealed in delight as little bodies squished between her toe cleavages. Still her fingers did a lewd job on her pussy.

Then she stretched her other leg as far as possible and stepped down more carelessly, trapping a huge crowd between two bloody feet and the houses that stood along the road. Dragging her left foot towards her right she crowded them together even more. Then she sat down on one side of the road. Houses burst apart under her naked ass before she touched down. Then her right hand neared the crowd. Between thumb and forefinger she grabbed them and it was slaughter. Each slime covered fingertip flattened twenty or thirty of them on the tarmac before she pushed her fingers together. Then she closed her fingers and brought doom to the twentysome people caught between them. Bones crack and people whailed in pain. Then bodies started popping until finally hardly teb people remained relatively unhamed but cruelly compressed between her fingers. Then she lifted them up to her eye, losing some dead bodies as well as some living ones before her fingers reached that height. With cruel lust in her eyes she scrutinized her victims. Then she dropped them in her open palm and started to grab more.

Again and again her fingers drove into the crowd. And more and more rough she got on the delicate humans. Sometimes when she felt she had less then five people alive and still twitching in her grasp she simply pressed her fingers together, smearing them before trying to get another pinch of people. She was humming joyfully. From time to time she took the time to stroke her pussy before she resumed collecting victims.

Finally she had a few hundred people - a good handfull - in her palm. The street in front of her crotch was a mess of people, blood and carcasses.

With that she arose. The movement of her muscles pumped love juice out of her pussy and it dribbled in huge blobs into the street below, smashing more victims in liquid love. For a moment she kept stroking her pussy while she watched the people in the street twirling around. A few injured ones lay twitching on the tarmac. Others kneeled beside them, trying to help. Some of them were just gaping at her giant body, frozen in fear. They slowed the others down who desperately wanted to flee from the giantess. Tina however had seen enough. Smiling in self joy she rose her barefoot and started tapping her toes into the crowd.

The soft taps were forceful enough to squish whoever got beneath the ball of her foot and her toes and cracked the tarmac. After a few soft yet deadly taps she finally just stepped on them. She felt them squish and just moved on leaving only a handful of survivors who had somehow escaped her foot.

 

Meanwhile Lara was stumbling through the debris of the mall. Parts of the building hat collapsed assumedly when Tina had stomped that mighty footprint. A broken pipe had spent an icy cold shower and Lara had washed the dirt from her naked body. She wondered how she had managed to keep those wooden sandals on her feet. A broken boutique delivered a towel for her. No bruises yet. Despite the rough play of her friend she looked fine. After all she had some sturdy nature. Maybe it was better this way. Perhaps Tina had been as careful as possible. She knew that Tina was much better handling delicate things. She broke too much.

The mall hat a small do-it-yourself store and Lara found what she was looking for. A long nylon rope. 100ft said the reel. Some thick leather gloves were also available. She felt strange walking naked through the heavily damaged mall. Her bikini was left in the car. So she looked for something to wear. Jeans would be best. Blue ones. And a white blouse. Then she climbed out of the mall that was in constant danger to collapse completely from the occasional earthquake caused by the distant Tina.

She dressed outside. Then she walked to the footprint with the car. A lamppost that had been severed a few feet above the ground was a good place to fasten the rope to it. Then she just kicked the reel down the cliff of the footprint. Bending carefully over the edge she saw that the rope was long enough. So without much thought she put on the gloves to rope herself down. It was tough but she had learned how to handle it when she had tried some climbing in a sports center. "Oof", she made as she got to the bottom of the footprint.

"I hope you are heaving fun, big ol' slutzilla. Just a few minutes and I will glamorously kick your sweet ass, babe!"

Still she had to do a little jog across the footprint with it's huge hills from the tread-bars of that flip flop.

Finally she reached the 4x4. And quickly she sorted through the stuff she had gathered before. She wanted the best outfit she ever wore.

 

Tina had made her way to the downtown area. She had trodden on buildings, flattened buses, stepped on cars and squished people all with her barefeet. She enjoyed each squirt of pulp that she saw. She smiled at each gently flattened car and she loved the crunch of houses under her soft barefeet. Constantly messaging her pussy she felt she couldn't hold on much longer. So she walked up to a skyscraper and unceremoniously just sat on it. The building produced a loud crashing sound but it couldn't put up any resistance. The top floor easily caved in as it was touched by the skin of her ass. She didn't even put some weight on it. Within two seconds the building collapsed and it's debris was just enough to slightly cushion tinas drop as it compacted beneath her. Still an unholy forceful earthquake rattled the city and tore down another amount of buildings.

"Aaah", she sighed. Then she adressed the countless captives who where still in her palm. "I want to have your sorted. So the men will get to the thumb and the women will go to the pinky. Move quickly, insects, 'cause little big me is very horny!"

A little bit of chaos started on her hand that soon sorted out. Left with no choice the tiny humans obeyed leaving only some badly injured people littered across her palm. Playful Tina severed them between the fingernails or simply squished them with her fingertip.

"Sorry, Ladies, but I don't get off on girls. I want to be filled by some huge prick. So you gotta leave now." With that she started to plough her fingernail through the crying women, pushing them off her hand. The fell hundreds of feet before they splattered on various places of her body. Finally her tits and her belly were covered in tiny red dots.

"Now lets see which one of you guys has a prick hard and big enough to please me. Come on guys, get your pants down. I want to see you naked so you better move!" She loughed as they hurriedly got out of their clothes.

"Now let's see who is big enough for me... Awwww, do you need some help? Here! Have a look at my sweet boobs!" With that she hovered her right tit above her hand. 'More than a handful is a waste', she thought as she saw that even less than a handfull on her standards would have been enough to squish them all to a pulp at once.

But she also saw them helplessly drooling at the sight of her tit. Her nipples hardened in excitement and her right hand found the way to her crotch - again!

Tina scrutinized them. Something as small as a prick was hard to notice as it was maybe 1/100th of an inch long if errect. Still she tried and picked one man up with relatively careful movements. The man struggled and twisted in her grip. Instinctively she gripped a little harder and with a tiny crack the struggles stopped. Careless she flung him over her shoulder and grabbed the next one. This one tried not to struggle but she sensed his fear and it pleased her enormously.

"Let's see what you have. Wooow, you are quite hung, boy. Looks good on you. But, you know, they say a good prick should be as long as a good stiletto heel. Well, I'm not wearing hiheels right now but still I don't think you qualify for me. So bye!" she loughed and dropped him some three hundred feet down where he hit her right nipple with a soft splat.

"Next one," she anounced and had already taken another victim.

"No, even on your size you are way too small." This time she just dropped him into her mouth.

"Again too small", she greeted another one and blew him away.

She loved to mock them. One after the other got picked up.

"Oh noo, looks like you're all too small to please my big pussy. But compared to the others you look well equipped. So I think you should try your luck."

With that she lowered him into her crotch. Then she just dropped him onto her wet pussylips that slightly parted above her clit.

In surprise she bit her lip. "Yes, I can feel you there, little man. Try harder. I need it so much." The mockery was gone. She could acutally feel him on her clit and she noticed his struggles. Then he crunched under the pressure of her fingertip. Suddenly she was all to close to the longed orgasm. With her right hand she spread her pussylips and inconsiderate of any injuries she might cause she tilted her left hand above her pussy. Roughly three hundred tiny man tumbled and fell into her pussy. Carefully she dropped some on her clit and some she spread in her small bush. But most of them she aimed to slide into the dephts of her giant twat. A delighted moan came from her as she felt them all over and inside her cunt. A twitching mob, struggling to escape her and pleasing her more than anything she had ever experienced. She leaned back, crushing more of the city under her back and her head. From time to time she squished one of the strugglers on her clit or she smeared some across her pussylips. Others took their place in their vain attempts to flee her.

"YES! You feel goood! Come on, fuck me, guys! FUCK ME! I'm hot for your pricks inside my cunt. Yes! Oh, Yes!"

She started to stomp her feet, treading into some skyscrapers and smashing more and more of downtown.

"Uuuuh, your the best fucks I ever had. And soon, I... now... I ... Cum... I'M CUMMING. Now SQUISH FOR MEEEEeeee!"

Tina came hard. Her fingers rubbed and pinched her clit, smearing countless men. Her other hand rubbed along her pussylips, smearing more man. And on the peak of her orgasm her pityless cunt clenched it's love muscles on the tiny people inside. A series of crunches and pops inside of her made her roar out her pleasure and her cunt spasmed again and again on her victims. Must of them had never noticed how their struggles of survival in the drowning love juice had driven her over the edge. And when it happened they couldn't do anything but simply squish between the gigantic walls of her pussy. Then her sloshing fingers entered and after two seconds even the last survivor was squished in his hiding place between the many folds of her labia. Pumping her fingers she rode her orgasm until finally she roared and sunk back.

"Aaahhh", she made, and playfully she rolled around, flattening more city beneath her. Then she started to rub her pussy on the ground smearing whatever got caught in her lovejuice. Tenderly she lowered her tits on houses, crunching and flattening them into dust. Finally, having crushed everything within reach, she sighed and closed her eyes.

"HAVE YOU HAD YOUR FUN?", a voice thundered. Tina turned her head looking surprised at Lara who had snuck up behind her - wich had been quite easy during her lewd self-occupation. Tina couldn't trust her eyes. Bewildered she looked at her friend.

She now wore a black mini-dress which barely - no just couldn't hide Lara's muscular ass. She could easily look at a silvery string-tanga that was so small it almost sunk completely between her pussylips not to mention leaving her ass totaly exposed. Obviously no bra hald her boobs so their masses proudly spread the dress which had never been designed for such voluptous features. A huge cleavage that strained the dress was the result and inside that cleavage the small pendant of a delicate silver chain was loosing the fight not to sink and get lost between the huge boobs.

Another sparkling gem caught the attention as a pendant on a delicate silver anklet. And below that the view found some slender 4 inch stiletto heels belonging to a pair of black dress sandals with thin, diamond covered straps.

In a word, Lara looked amazing and she had obviously decided to push the glamourlook much too far so she looked like the most expensive slut ever seen on earth.

But that was not the most intriguing point. Tina was used looking up at Lara. But not that high. She found herself staring up at her with embaressment. Even with the slender heels of her sundals sunk a good way into the ground, Tina found herself no taller than the heels of her sandals. Tina was gigantic. Lara was undescribable.

She was now over 13 miles tall. Nothing about her could be described with normal terms. She was too large for that. The four-inch-heels of her sandals were now more than 3500 foot high. Only a little shorter than a mile. And they had sunk into the ground for about one thousand feet. The round tip of her slender heels had shortly been less than half an inch in diameter. Now they measured a frightening 370 feet across. Lara's big toe was now larger than an aircraft carrier. 2200 feet long, 780 feet high and almost 1200 feet wide. The toenail on her big toe was a frightening 670 by 670 feet large. The nail had a thickness of more than thirty feet and was covered with a ten foot layer of nail polish.

The grooves of her toeprint were a pattern of mighty bars of skin, each about 20 feet across that were seperated by trenches that were about ten feet across and also ten foot deep. A car could have been comfortably driven through the trenches if the giantess would have angled her foot to allow that.

Almost ten thousand foot long and more than four thousand foot wide the sole of her sandal could easily cover a village and even a city of twenty thousand people with no survivors. And right now two of those soles had paved their way amidst hundreds of houses. Houses that rarely reached the lip of the insole of her sandals as the even the thin soles matched a twenty story building in height and after they sunk into the ground they loomed up like a wall that was at least ten stories high. In the densely populated downtown area, each footstep had heedlessly killed one hundred thousand people.

Tina watched amazed as Lara lifted her right foot and started poking skyscrapers with the heeltip of her sandal. But at the terrific size she was there wer always more then one skyscraper disappearing beneath the black rubber stamp.

"I HAVE HEARED YOU WERE PLAYING SOME GAMES. MAY I PLAY, TOO?" she cooed and she stepped forward putting her feet down on either side of Tina.

Whatever Tina had destroyed before, whatever she'd squished and flattened it was nothing against the destruction caused by Lara's feet. Lara destroyed even the traces of destruction left by Tina.

"DON'T WORRY, I'LL PLAY CAREFUL! LIKE YOU DID!"

Tina almost got a heart-attack. Je jumped to her feet trying to flee. Moments ago she had enjoyed crushing houses. Now they were annoying obstacles which slowed her down. She was in panic so she regardlessly pushed herself through any building that got in her way. She didn't feel the cars and people in the street's whom she had so much enjoyed squishing. She just ran and was hoping not to slip and fall on the gore that was squirting from under her feet. But it was all in vain. After just twenty steps a huge shadow came from behind. Then the giant sandal thundered down in front of her. The impact threw her off balance and she stumbled, banging her head on the huge arch of the sandal. With a muffled scream she simply fell on her but, staring at the monstrous foot in front of her.

"COME BACK HERE, DOLLY", Lara commanded. The giantess-goddess liftet her foot slightly and started pushing  Tina back towards her. She struggled to get on her feet but the foot didn't let her. Again and again she was pummeled  and smacked down until she had crawled and tumbled all the way back to where she had started her useless escape attempt.

"Lara, please," she wailed.

"YOU SHOULDN'T DO THAT AGAIN!"

"Lara, please, I'm your friend. Don't be that rough on me!"

"YOU ALMOST GOT ME KILLED BACK THERE! I'LL TEACH YOU SOME MANNERS! NOW GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES AND KISS MY TOES, GIRL. AND THEN I WANT YOU TO GATHER SOME PEOPLE. MEN PREFERABLE. THEY WILL MAKE SOME NICE MOUNTAINEERS ON MY TOES, HA! HA!"

Tina gave up. She simply obeyed, walked around Lara's left foot and bent down to kiss the nail of her bif toe. Then she turned around and scanned the ground for people. She had to walk a few steps because nothing survived near Lara's foot. But she quickly gathered a handful of people out of a mob. Then she returned and deposited them on several places on Lara's left foot and on her sandal.

"ALLRIGHT, NOW GET SOME FOR MY OTHER FOOT." She repeated the procedure. But when she had finished depositing the tiny population on Lara's foot She suddenly felt the ground tilt and crunch even more. Frightened she looked up and she saw that Lara was in the process of squatting down on her heels. Stumbling backwards she fell on her but and screamed. Lara was just too gigantic now.

"HUSH, HUSH, GIRLIE. IT'S ALLRIGHT NOW. I'VE HAD ENOUGH FUN WITH YOU." Surprised she looked up.Lara was wearing a big gotcha-smile. She had just fooled her. Tina felt humiliated but at least the panic subsided.

"WELL I WATCHED YOU PLAYING WITH THOSE GERMS. AND TELL YOU WHAT, SLUTZILLA, I WANNA PLAY THAT GAME TOO. WOULD YOU MIND TO GET A LOAD OF HANDSOME MEN TO WORK MY JUICY CUNT?"

"Slutzilla? Who's a Slutzilla? Better have a look at yourself! And now get off that string or else they will take it off using brute force!"

A Thunderous giggle answered. Still squatting on her heels Lara started dragging her string up to her knees and then down to her ankles. She never noticed her actions brushing over and smearing most of her foot-climbers. Then the city suffered again as she shuffled her feet out of the string-tanga. The skimpy lingerie dropped into another neighbourhood, flattening houses and fleeing people alike.

Returning from men-hunt Tina walked up to her gaping labia. She could only reach the lower part of the huge pussy. A thick smell spread out of it. She just dropped two handfull of men into the wetness between Lara's Labia. Then she turned to get another load. When she returned she heard loud sloshing and found Lara caressing her clit with one finger. But even though the men she had delivered earlier found themselves almost 2000 feet below mount Lara's clit her ministrationsl caused movement of her inner and outer labia. Gasping she watched as each fingerstroke caused the giant labia to grind against each other and each time the gigantic pussy smeared some of the tiny men who struggled to survive in the thickening love juice. Amazed by the view of Lara's lust that was carelessly consuming loves. she couldn't help but had to betray Lara for some of her victims whom she sensually smeared into her own labia.

Load after load of people Tina delivered. And booming moans of giantess pleasure thundered across the city.

"TINA, I BEG YOU, I NEED MORE OF THEM AND I NEED THEM FASTER! PLEASE HURRY!"

"Lower your cunt, bitch, so I can better fill your pussy."

"OH, YES, TINA, CALL ME A BITCH. I'M SO BITCHIN' HORNY AND I KNOW I'M FUCKING THEM TO DEATH LIKE THE GIANT BITCH I AM. I AM MORE BITCHY THAN THEIR WORST NIGHTMARE OF A SLUT!"

When Tina returned this time the whole city shook under the brutal impact of Lara's ass. Buildings collapsed all across the city. Tina however delivered the first load of men to Lara's clit.

The earthquake had driven more people into the streets. It got more and more easy to catch them. Many of them were exhausted and some of course injured. Tina gathered them all alike. Stragglers found themself flattened beneath an uncaring barefoot. Load after load she delivered and whenever Lara's cunt was a writhing and quivering mass of people the monstrous mega giantess just spread her pussy open and let them slip in. She sucked them in and pulped them with her love muscles, imidiately obliterating most of them. But Tina quickly worked on more little sacrifices.

Lara loved to have something overcome the resistance of her labia. Something hard entereing her horny cunt. But in the world around her there was nothing that could've been mighty and powerful enough to do so. Instead she mostly had to please herself.

"OH, TINA, PLEASE GET ME SOME CARS. OR BETTER YET SOME BUSES: I NEED AT LEAST TO FEEL SOMETHING CRUMPLE INSIDE MY CUNT."

And Tina did her best. Load after load of cars was filled into the giant snatch and Lara delighted in flattening them with the least twitch of her cunt muscles. No car crusher had ever been as effective but still it was useless. The feeling of power and dominance alone wasn't enough to give her releave. She needed something handsome. A huge ship maybe, but they were far from the sea.

"I'M SORRY, BABE, IT'S PAYBACK TIME!" she yelled and grabbed her friend. Headfirst she rammed Tina into her pussy. It was a rough treatment to insert the tiny giantess into the swollen cunt. But Lara was already more than wet and Tina was small enough. Easily she slid in and Lara moaned in deep lust.

Tina tried to struggle but just in time she relaxed her arms or Laras uncaring movement would've snapped them. Countless tiny people were rubbed across her face as she slid along Lara's labia. She felt them breaking between her and Lara. Some got smeared, some kept struggling in protected places. A huge gulp of Lara's pussyjuice was forced into her mouth and she swallowed it complete with the tiny people. She tried to cough, but there was no air, just slimy pussyjuice mixed with the blood of crushed bodies. Her eyelids were tickled by the struggles of some drowning humans and another gulp of slime went down her throat. Then she felt her head sinking into the right place. The pressure rose and she feared Lara would break her neck. But just before that Lara's pussy gave way and she was shoved into Lara's vagina. At first it was tight, but the swollen pussywalls soon left her some space. But still it was impossible to breathe because Laras cunt was filled with love juice. All over her body she felt the struggle of tiny humans who had been sucked in with her. But before they could drown Tina felt the mighty grib of Laras cunt and the tiny bodies crunched or just popped all over her. It was an indescribable sensation. But erotic or not she needed to breathe and started to struggle in panic. In response a painful grib on her calves tore her back out. Gasping for air she started bitching at her friend but couldn't get out more than a word before she was sent on the same journey again. Again she felt people break all over her body. Some car wreck got even flatter as it was pressed against her ass cheek. Tina felt abused and it was like never ending hell to her.

Despite that it didn't take long to get Lara off. A few rough penetrations, some clit-stroking, some sloshes and she pushed Tina in completely and leaned back in an orgasmic shudder. The grip of her cunt turned into a clench and Tina responded with paniced struggles as she faered she would be crushed inside her sex driven friend. Lara moaned even louder, feeling Tina's struggles. Her cunt started rhytmic squeezes. Each one painfully crushed poor Tina before the relaxing cunt sucked her further into the dephts. Lara's heartbeat hammered into her ears and after ten, twelve, fifteen mighty contractions Tina gut dizzy and lost all orientation.

A different kind of pressure told the drowning girl that something had changed. A huge something brushed against her, pressed her painfully against the hot wall and then it dragged her somewhere. Again it returned and she felt the cold on her feet. Finally she was grabbed at her feet and torn towards light at life.

Coughinh up some truckloads of pussyjuice Tina lay across Lara's giant tit. Another well dosed fingertip-pressure brought up more slime and Lara was a little releaved to feel her friend coughing. Soon she started to wail then it turned into whimper. After some more fingering, this time for practical reasons, Lara got the flip flops out. Carefully she picked Tina up and lowered the exhausted girl into the impression left by her back. Then she closed her eyes and quickly found herselft inside of the soft sloped valley created by her ass. It was a little walk to reach Tina. As she got there Tina sat up. Tina's eyes were filled with doubt and pain as she looked up to Lara. Feeling quite guilty Lara looked at her feet, silently offering a hand to help her up. Tina hesitated but finally accepted Lara's help and her silent apology.

The giantesses took embraced for a few seconds. Then they turned around and started to walk back the way they had come.

Lara was the first to break the silence.
"It's strange. All of your live you were used to put your foot were you liked. You never listened to things that crunched underneath or those that got flattened being to weak to crunch."

"You always loved to crunch things, you know? Doesn't matter to you know and didn't then."

"And what about you? Learned something new?"

"I never feared those things that didn't crunch. But I sure lost my fear of those that do crunch. And of those who..."

"After all there's no real change. All of your life you flattened things you considered worthless without feeling any guilt."

"Yes I did. And I still do. It was just about changing my point of view. I just felt wicked to consider things worthless that others defended with their lives. And I enjoyed feeling wicked. I guess I was wicked - and I still am."

"It all just in your head, girl. I feel wicked too. But its just because I know that these things I'm treading on are worth millions to them. I guess if I grew up like this I wouldn't even feel that erotic sense of power. It would be just normal to me. Maybe I would feel merciful if I avoided some cities. Like you feel merciful if you avoid an anthill. But I wouldn't care about treading on a village. That's just like some ant road you never looked out or cared for when it crossed your path."

"Yeah", Tina finished, "I never gave anything for an ant or something that crossed my path."

Silently the two girlfriends strolled through the outskirts of the destroyed city. They had kept watching their feet during their short conversation. Without further consideration they had taken their path through relatively unharmed parts and playfully shuffled their feet causing more death and destruction than neccessary.

Eventually their path led them to a highway out of the city. Cars and houses got more and more scarce. Lara left them to Tina. Farmland and forests got layed and flattened beneath Lara's feet and her heels poked their deep holes into the countryside.

"I think we had enough play for today", Lara started again.

"Uhuh. Think we'll ever have some normal life again?"

"I don't know. Our town's gotten roughed up a little. Don't know if our flat's still standing."

"It's a little outside. I didn't go there."

"But maybe some marauders?"

"I swear, if anyone touched my stuff or my car I will waste that city again. I will piss it into the ocean!" Tina yelled and stomped a few hundred feet of highway into a two hundred foot deep mega-pothole.

"Easy, girl, we'll see."

"Do you think they will try to do something when we shrink back?"

"I don't know, girl. Maybe they don't recognize us."
"Hehe, don't worry about that! Who delighted in leaving some perfect bare footprints in every town she visited?"

"Ah, umm, guess that's me, yeah. How funny...I think I was a bad girl." They giggled about their cruel joke.

"Guess I don't know. But I guess we'll have to face it. We can't stay that large forever. I'm feeling hungry for my part."

"Well, lookout, there's some Truck Stop & Motel. Let's see if we can get some nice dinner inside."

 

They sat for almost five minutes in the deserted truck stop before the waiter dared to show up. The house was in bad shape as the girls had walked right up to it before shrinking down. Now the handsome waiter was a shivering mess as he finally took their orders. The girls acted as if nothing had ever happened. They almost looked like that except for their beach outfit and Tina's strange smelling hair gel...

It was a good meal. After finishing they just sat there and relaxed for some minutes. The waiter never brought the bill. Eventually they rose and left.

"Well, your service was a little thin, but despite that the meal was good. So I think we'll leave this place in peace and maybe we'll come back some day..." Lara shouted to the hidden employees. Tina just kept giggling.

They kept their promise but someone else took care of it. Walking out of the building they felt a wave of heat behind them and a blast surrounded them.

Unharmed they turned and looked at a smouldering crater. The sound of a leaving jet was in the air. Silently they looked at each other.

"Well", Tina sorted some thoughts, "I guess this has put some things straight. I really liked that waiter-guy and they didn't need to torch him and the whole house along. But I think we don't have to care about those footprints left or about the police and the military."

"Yeah, I think we should be pretty dead right know. Remember your thought's about god? I tell you it doesn't matter. We are their goddesses. Looks like they can't harm us at any size."

"I guess. I think they'll have to live with us."
"Yeah, they'll have to and they'll learn to" Lara answered. And as they turned towards the settling sun she continued, "Come on. Let's head home, I'm getting tired and I don't want to run around like some beach bitch all the time. And, girl, you really need a shower!"

"Yeah,  and please wash your feet, they stink worse than your old shuffles."

"Oh shit, my shoes! I forgot my slides! Oh no! Just because you had to play that stupid game on me!"

"Haha! I never told you to wear these bitchin' stilletto sandals!"

"Oh, Tina, just wait until I get you..."

 

The End

(of the whole story)
Written by Hedin 2004

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3109