Chemical Imbalance by DragonflyX
Summary:

The city's water supply becomes containimated, read an account of just one of the many scenarios happening all across town.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 2051 Read: 36084 Published: October 21 2012 Updated: October 21 2012
Story Notes:

Posted this on Fetlife in one of the giantess groups.  have gotten a lot of positive feedback from it, so now I have decided to share it here, as well as making more scenarios in the same setting.

1. Spill by DragonflyX

2. Flight by DragonflyX

3. Climax by DragonflyX

4. Chapter 4 by DragonflyX

Spill by DragonflyX
Author's Notes:

No one welcomes chaos, but why crave stability and predictability? - Hugh Mackay

John and Sarah have just broken up, but John gets a new perspective after the spill.

John slammed the door to his apartment shut. His girlfriend of 3 years had just ended it saying she had met somebody else.  He flung his cellphone into the recliner, and watched as it disappeared between the fabric.

 

How could I have been so blind he thought to himself. John sat on the couch and held his head low in his hands.She's gonna be here soon to get her things. Taking a deep breath, John raised his head and grabbed the remote, turned on the TV and flipped through the channels.

"Breaking news on the freeway today as a bio-chem truck crashed, spilling more than a thousand gallons of toxic waste." the anchor reported.

I was a good boyfriend wasn't I? John thought to himself, not even paying attention to the news.

"Residents within the city limits are urged to NOT drink tap water, as the chemicals have containimated the city's water supply"

I want...NO...I NEED her back in my life.

"Chaos has broken out as supermarkets are flooded by swarms of citizens scrambling for bottled water. The CDC has just issued a quarantine of the entire city."

Man I'm parched. John shut the TV off and went into the kitchen to get some water.

His apartment wasn't the best in the city, but it was clean and suited himself and his girl....ex-girlfriend just fine. As John walked into the kitchen his head was spinning as to what was to take place when she arrived. He pulled a tall glass from the cupboard and turned on the cold water. 

 

She'll no doubt bring her new "friend" with her to help her carry stuff. The water was turning cold and specks of gold colored flakes came with it as he put the glass under it to be filled. I'll be the bigger man in this situation, and not cause any drama. She'll see that this is all a mistake and take me back. The glass was filled nearly to the top as John shut the water off.

"That's right, I'll be the bigger man and face this head on." John encouraged himself as he tipped the glass back and chugged the water. He slammed the glass down on the counter and walked out of the kitchen. His head started to feel a little funny and he stumbled down the hallway to the bedroom. His shoes and socks started to slip off his feet as he started to shrink. Damn, it feels like I'm drunk off my ass John thought as he opened the bedroom door.

The hardwood floor felt good on his bare feet. Heh, I don't remember taking off my shoes or socks, weird. John opened up the bottom most drawer where Sarah kept her panties for special occasions. He grabbed a pair, held them up to his nose, and inhaled. The black silk felt good against his face. John is in heaven as he lies down on the bed and falls asleep with the panties pressed firmly against his, unbeknownst to him, dwindling bodily.

 

Flight by DragonflyX
Author's Notes:

Things become escalated as Sarah arrives and John sees what has happened during his nap.

John awoke to thunderous sounds of metal against metal, startling him out of a sound sleep. His vision was still blurry and everything was dark and felt slippery. Slowly, he rose to his feet and a realization came over him, he was naked. 

 

What the hell is going on? thought John as he heard thunderous, rhythmic beating.

"I guess he didn't want to face me after what was said on the phone." A loud female sounding voice boomed.

John quickly hid against a slick wall, not recognizing the voice in his sleepy daze.  His foot nearly twisted as it almost became tangled in the strange landscape.

"Well you were pretty harsh on him when you broke up with him on the phone. I don't think I'd want to face you either." said another loud voice, although definitely male in its tone.

Wait did I just hear what I think I heard? John barely had time to think before his suspicion became reality. His entire world turned, jostled and jumbled as Sarah picked up her panties off the bed. Then he saw her, only her entire face was huge. She was literally looking straight at him as he lay at the crotch of her black silk panties.

 

Her features were magnified at John's size.  Her bright blue eyes showed details he had not even noticed before.  The creases in her upper and bottom lips looked to be valleys that he would easily become lost in.  Her small button nose flared ever so slightly when she talked and her jet-black hair strands were the size of trees.  His concentration was broken as the panties were crumpled into one hand.

"Come on Andy, just help out and gather up my clothes." Sarah ordered as she handed him a few trash bags.

"I need to put on a pair of panties. I didn't have any clean ones to put on before we came over." Sarah said as the panties, and John, descended towards the floor.

It was like being in a freight elevator on steroids. Then the bottom came, the sudden stopped pinned John on his back to the panties. As he looked skyward, he saw the denim miniskirt that he loved her wearing so much. A titanus foot descended into the crater to his left, then another came on his right. Sarah pulled the panties up her shpaely legs to the middle of her thighs.  Then she spread her feet apart a bit as she hiked up her miniskirt.

The sudden tautness of the fabric sent John rocketing into the air. Air rushed by him as he flew up towards her perfectly shaved slit. He braced for impact as he neared Sarah's clit, when suddenly, she lurched forward as a loud thunderous crack filled John's ears. John landed smack dab at the opening of her pussy.

Andy had smacked her ample ass hard as she hiked her skirt up. 

Damn she has a nice ass he thought as his member started to pitch a tent in his swimming trunks. Andy slipped his hand across her ass cheek and into her crack. Sarah moaned with anticipation as her pussy became moist with excitement.

 

Climax by DragonflyX
Author's Notes:

 

 

John couldn't move. His ex-girlfriends juices had him stuck to her moist outer lips. He could only wait and hope that what he feared was about to happen, did not happen.

Sarah bent over, bracing herself on the bed. She brought her hands behind her, one on each ass cheek, and spread her pussy open. The moist lips reluctantly gave way to her bright pink hole. Her juices glistened in the light as Andy looked on with delight. John could only look on in horror as Andy pulled down his swim trunks.  

"Do you think your ex would mind if I used a condom?" Andy said as he pulled one out from the nightstand drawer.

"No condom, I want you to cum inside me. Now!" Sarah screamed with passion.

With no other affirmation needed, Andy proceeded to stroke his beefy, 11 inch monster cock. While one hand was busy with his shaft, his other instinctively went towards Sarah's honey pot.

John gazed upon the skyscraper sized cock with utmost fear. He tried more frantically to get free. He pulled with all his strength concentrated in his right arm, and with great effort, it peeled off from Sarah's pussy.  As his arm came free, strands of Sarah's juices reluctantly released its prisoner. 

Now the other arm he thought. Just as he was about to start to pull his other arm free, a shadow loomed over him. John looked up and saw building sized fingers coming straight at him. Fear filled his entire conciousness as he screamed at the top of lungs "SARAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Time was up as John was easily moved by the monstrous digits into the entrance of his ex lover.

"Mmmmm, damn baby. You always did have magic fingers." Moaned Sarah as she grinded her pussy against Andy's fingers.

John went from being stuck to her labia to stuck to this man's fingertip as he was massaged into her g-spot. Soft slick walls massaged him in the utter darkness that surrounded him. Up was down, left was right. For a moment, John forgot everything that had happened up to that point and was lost in total bliss. John's minuscule cock seemed to agree as it quickly became hard and ejaculated from the intense massage.

The walls pulsed with blood and excitement as Sarah nears an orgasm.  Juices flowed without caution, threatening to drown John.  The orgasm was spectacular as her pussy convulsed rapidly squeezing John continuously.  Cum dripped from Andy's fingers as he withdrew them, leaving John inside Sarah's pussy without a care in the world. Light briefly entered the pink cavern and John opened his eyes in time to realize what was about to occur.

"My turn now babe." He proclaimed with a devilish grin. Lining his cock up with her pussy, he slowly pushed his head past her opening and into her pussy.  His cock easily slipped into his girlfriend and her pussy greedily gobbled it down to its base.  Juices overflowed around Andy's cock, dribbling down his sack.  Sarah moaned with delight as they began to fuck ferociously.

 

Chapter 4 by DragonflyX

John saw it coming, but could do nothing to prevent the monstrous cock from colliding into him. The impact knocked the wind out of him as the front of his body made contact with the head. Deeper and deeper he was pushed. It seemed like the tunnel went on for miles in the never ending darkness. The slick walls flew past him and the cock at tremendous speeds until finally, a soft wall squeezed him into the head of the cock. John's lower half slipped into the slit up to his chest.  He kicked and struggled as best he could against the behemoth eating him alive.  He pushed as hard as he could against the suction holding him in place. He was trapped as his new prison withdrew from Sarah's moist tunnel.

"Fuck me harder baby." Sarah moaned in ecstasy.  One of her hands moved to her clit and began to furiously massage it.

With that, Andy pumped furiously in and out of her pink hole. Andy felt a slight tingle in his cock as he pounded her pussy mercilessly, completely careless of whether she obtained another orgasm or not. Faster and harder his cock went until finally, his cock began twitching with the onset of a massive orgasm.

John was becoming nauseous as he was rocketed in and out of Sarah's pussy. His nose had become broken at one point from being forcefully slammed against her cervix. The flesh surrounding John was beginning to twitch with excitement, warning John of the impending doom. The stench inside Sarah was overpowering, the air thick with moisture from her secretions, and the temperature was sweltering.

On the brink of passing out, John felt the geyser building up behind him. The combination of fluids threatening to drown him.

"Ohhhhhh Fuck yeah babe. I'm cumming!!!!" Sarah screamed at the top of her lungs, alarming an elderly woman going down the hallway of the apartment building, as she squeezed his hard cock.

"Me too." Andy grunted as he shot his load deep inside his lover.

John was sent flying into the darkness as the semen geyser exploded behind him. His head hit Sarah's cervix, knocking him unconscious. His limp body fell into the sea of sexual fluids that churned deep within her pussy.

Andy withdrew his cock with a slurp as Sarah's pussy tried desperately to hold him in a bit longer. Sarah just laid there, bent over the bed, exhausted from the great sex her new lover had given her. Andy pulled up his swim trunks, gave her ass one final smack, and pulled her black silk panties the rest of the way up her legs.

"Time to get going baby girl." Andy whispered in her ear. "There's more fun to be had at our place."

Sarah nodded with a blissful smile upon her face as she stood up on shaky legs, grabbed her bag of belongings and left with Andy back to her apartment.

John awoke a few hours later to the same nightmarishly huge cock coming at him once more.

The End...maybe?

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3069