The Big Break up by Kickyou
Summary:

It's time for a change in Kyle's life but will his girlfriend let him ...


Categories: Butt, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Toilet, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 4114 Read: 37452 Published: August 11 2012 Updated: August 13 2012

1. Chapter 1 by Kickyou

2. Chapter 2 by Kickyou

3. Chapter 3 by Kickyou

Chapter 1 by Kickyou

Kyle picked up his burger and took a bite out of it.  He placed his cell phone down on the table next to the tray that held his food.  As he chewed his food he looked at his cell phone again for the fifth time in the past ten seconds.  “Damn she’s running late.” He said with a mouth full of food.  He swallowed and took a sip of Dr. Pepper and placed his burger down to look at his phone, again.  No new text.  Letting out an angry sigh he placed his phone down again and looked up over his table to watch people pass him by.

Kyle was waiting for his girlfriend, or soon to be girlfriend to meet him at the mall’s food court; deciding that it was best way to break up officially in public so she wouldn’t overact.  She always showed up late and he should have known that today would not be different.  He saw a lady with a big round rear walk by with some bags.  Unable to stop himself he let out a whistle making her turn around.  “You got a nice big ass on ya.”

The lady gave him a look of disgust and kept walking.

“Hey babe bring that ass back here, come on don’t be like that.  HA HA HA!”

Kyle loved the mall.  Possible the only place you can go to see such nice asses pass by and not get into trouble.  Deciding to pass the time by hitting on every chick that passes by; he never realized how late it was getting as more and more people started to leave the food court.  Soon it was only him and a few others scattered around the food court not paying attention to Kyle.

Kyle was about to put his tray away after dumping his half eaten burger and fries.  Tiffany still didn’t show up and it was an hour past the time he told her to show up.  Kyle grabbed the tray and was about to stand up when he started to feel bad.  Grabbing his stomach he let out a soft moan and his vision faded…

Kyle woke up cold as his body shivered.  He sat up rubbing his eyes which were adjusting to the light when his hand touched the ground.  It was freezing cold.  Jumping up and looking down he noticed he was lying down on metal.  “What the…”

Turning around he noticed there was three metal bars going up from the metal platform he was standing on and they connected to a disk shape made of metal high above his head.  Out of the corner of his eye he noticed movement.  Letting out a shout of surprise he noticed a woman and a child walk by him; only they were big.  Not big like, damn she’s big; no big like HOLY $@#* it’s a giant, big.

Kyle was shivering from the cold metal he was lying on which absorbed his body heat faster now that he was the size of a bug.  It didn’t occur to him to try and get the woman’s attention when the boys head turned toward him.  His eyes lit up and pointed at Kyle causing him to jump.

“Mommy look, it’s a little man.”

Not even looking the mom replied, “What did I tell you about being stupid, you don’t get a birthday this year.”

The mom continued to walk away with her son trying to keep up with her fast pace.  He was still trying to figure out what happen when he heard his phone ring.  It was on vibrate as it shook on top of the table with its movement.  It shook three times and went silent meaning the call went to voice mail.  After the phone went off Kyle decided the best course of action is to find a way off the chair and get someone’s attention.  Taking a step toward the edge, he found that the drop was way too high and possible fatal if he tried to jump down.  Before he could come up with a better idea the sky darkened as a heart shaped ass descended on him.  He let out a screech of horror as the butt slowly pushed down on his body sandwiching him between a butt cheek and metal.

Tiffany was running late again.  She usually runs late because she always dresses nice for Kyle.  She spent a little extra time picking out a nice pair of shorts to show off her big butt; Kyle loved her butt.  On her way to the mall to meet Kyle she ran into traffic.  Half an hour later she pulled up into the parking lot.  She was running very late, as she walked into the food court and called Kyle’s number.  It rang and she heard a phone vibrate on a table.  She turned around with her phone still in hand and walked toward the noise.

The phone rang again and the cell phone on the table vibrated as she got closer.  The phone looked just like Kyle’s and was on the table with a tray of food.  Tiffany hung up her phone and the cell phone on the table stopped vibrating.  It was Kyle’s she thought with joy as she quickly went to take a seat.  He must have gone to the bathroom while waiting for me.  She quickly pulled the seat out and sat down in the chair.  She started to pick at the food on the tray as she waited for her boyfriend to show up and tell her the good news he said he had for her.

Chapter 2 by Kickyou

Tiffany sat in the chair for a long time.  She didn’t know what was taking Kyle so long; he has been gone for at least twenty minutes.  Letting out a huff she wiggled her hips to get more comfortable, for some reason her left butt cheek started to itch.

Kyle was pinned under the round posterior of his girlfriend.  Her ass was crushing.  The feeling was like having a ton of jelly roll over you.  You tried to move your hands but they were pinned down under the fluffy weight of Tiffany.  You tried to speak but you couldn’t move your mouth, like having your cheeks pushed inward by someone’s’ hands.  The warm ceiling bearing down on you started to heat up the seat so your back wasn’t as cold as it was before you were sat on.  Then it got worse Tiffany started to wiggle in her seat.  Her ass cheek slide over your body causing you to cry out in pain as your body was being grounded to a pulp.  Kyle had to stop her before she killed him so he did what he could, he bite her. 

The pressure was relived as the cheek started to rise to the side.  A hand slide under and Kyle let out a breath of relief, she found me.  Relief turned to confusion as the hand stopped right above him and instead of picking him up it started to scratch where he bite her.  “Noo down her you dumb-”

Kyle was cut short as the cheek slammed down back on him causing him to yelp into her butt.

Tiffany was getting hungry and decided to eat Kyle’s food.  No senses in letting it go to waste right?  She quickly munched on the food until it was all gone.  After eating she looked down at her belly.  She wasn’t fat but she was gaining a little weight.  She was putting on some ponds to impress Kyle, because she knows how much he loves her ass.  At that thought she felt a little rumble.  Tiffany looked around; no one in sight so she let a little bit of gas.

Kyle was starting to sweat as the temperature was still rising.  He heard a rumble and next thing he knew a small gust of air blew past him.  It felt good until he realized what it was.  The smell kicked him in the face as he tried to breathe through his mouth.  It was difficult to breathe but it was better than smelling that stench. 

Tiffany was done waiting and got up off the chair.  She didn’t know why Kyle left his phone and a half eaten meal.  A though crossed her mind; he must be chasing after another girl.  Infuriated that he would go after some other women; she’s caught him a few times staring at other women.  It was the reason why she dressed in clothes that would show her body off, and why she started to gain weight; it was all for him. 

She picked up his phone so he would know that she came by, and if he wanted it he would have to see her.  She stormed out of the food court back to her car.

Kyle felt the pressure easing up off him.  He let out a sound of joy as he saw light again.  The only problem was he moving up.  It dawned on him that he was stuck to Tiffany’s butt cheek.  He squirmed as best as he could but because of the sweat that she produced he was glued to her ass.  When Tiffany took her first step and because of the position that Kyle was in he felt his entire world ripple and condensed around him, like getting a big hug.  Every step she took her butt hugged him tight.  He watched as the world around him started to move past him in a blur.  They eventually got to her car.  He let out a shout of protest when the leather seats came rushing up to meet him in the face.

Tiffany loved her car.  It was a mustang with leather interior.  Every time she sat down in her car she felt like she was sitting on a cloud.  She rubbed her butt into the seat to get nice and comfy, sure her butt got warm; but that how she liked it.  She started her car up and drove home.

Kyle was in hell.  The leather contained the heat worse than the metal.  The car seat was a sauna the way Tiffany’s ass sweated.  The heat was scourging as his skin started to sweat causing him to overheat.  If it weren’t for the droplets of sweat seeping through Tiffany’s shorts Kyle would have died of a heat stroke.  Just because he was saved by her sweat didn’t make it appealing.  The droplets, or more like buckets of sweat, seeped past her thin material and started to drench Kyle in a hot puddle of sweat. 

Tiffany made it home in record time as she pulled up into her drive way still mad at Kyle for ditching her for another chick.  She walked into her house with Kyle still attached to her rear.

 

 

Chapter 3 by Kickyou

Kyle felt defeated.  He couldn’t move, he was stuck on the ass of his girlfriend (or was soon to be ex), and now he has a bitch of an itch on his noise he just can’t reach with his hand.  Kyle let out a huff as Tiffany carried him into her house.  The lights turned on and there was some moving around when he was stopped right in front of a couch.  Before he could even protest he slowly descended down on top of the couch.  His face was mushed into the cushion and there was a small rubbing of her butt into the seat.  At least the itch was gone.

Tiffany wanted to watch some T.V.  She sat down and got comfortable as she quickly flipped through the channels finding nothing of interest.  She stopped on the food network to see what was being made.  There was a Mexican meal being made with multiple dishes.  That seems interesting, she thought.  She quickly ran through the materials needed for the meal and got up to check if she had them.

Kyle was about to die of asphyxiation when Tiffany’s fat ass was lifted off of him.  This time he was not stuck.  Kyle rolled over and noticed the colossal ass walk away into the kitchen.  He let out a shout of joy which soon turn to a curse.  Now what?

Tiffany pulled out Kyle’s phone and set it down on the table as she started to make her meal.  She always loved to cook.  It took her over an hour to make the meal and set it out.  She then broke into the food and devoured it as neatly as possible for Mexican food.  When she was done she was stuff beyond belief.  She leaned back and closed her eyes hoping that the meal would go to her butt and not her stomach.  She may hate Kyle right now but she was hoping to win him back with a bigger rear then she had now.  She soon dozed off at the table.

Tiffany was preparing a feast it looked like from the couch.  Kyle needed to get help, he was hungry.  He looked down and noticed the drop would most likely kill him.  Letting out a defeated breath he looked around and noticed something.  On the coffee table which was close by there was a phone with a wire that descended down to the ground.  Perfect, he thought.  Kyle backed up and ready for the jump which looked to be the size of the Grand Canyon.  Getting a good running distance away from the edge he sprinted with all his might and jumped.  Time froze as he leaped off the couch and to the table.  He noticed that he was going to make it but barely.  His hands just had enough room to grab the edge and hold on.  He let out a gasp of pain as his hands were yanked from his weight but didn’t give out.  With much effort he pulled himself up.

Quickly he ran to the phone and slide down the cord.  He slowly crawled down the cord and noticed that Tiffany was almost done making her meal.  He doubled his effort and reached the lowest point of the cord, about twenty feet above the ground.  Crap, I could hurt myself if I drop.  He risked the fall and landed on his back.  His breath was knocked out of him but that was all.  Due to the carpet he was saved.  Kyle then got up and ran the almost mile length to the kitchen.

Tiffany was having a great dream.  She dreamed that Kyle came over and begged for her forgiveness.  She forgave him as they embrace each other and made out.

Kyle made it to the table and was wondering how to get up there.  The only way to make it would be… climb her leg.  The thought was not appealing but it was the only way.  Kyle grabbed her pinky toe and hauled himself up.  Climbing her foot was easy; her leg was a different story.  If it weren’t for her legs being stretched out he would have never have made it.  Thanks to the angle her leg was about a 50 degree angle slope.  Of course that climb was steep but it was climbable.  He made it to her thigh when he heard strange noises above him.  He looked up and saw that Tiffany was asleep but her face was red and flustered.  There was a soft moan escaping her lips and Kyle new that she was having a very sexual dream.  He was planning to climb her shirt when all of a sudden she woke up.

Tiffany woke with a startle.  She was dreaming.  She let out a sigh and was about to stand up when she looked down.  Tiffany made a sound of disgust as she noticed the bug on her thigh.  She picked up a napkin and was about to crush it when she heard a screech.  Startled she dropped the napkin and picked up the bug to get a better look. 

Kyle let out a scream at the sight of Tiffany about to crush him.  He couldn’t believe he made it this far and was about to squashed by the one person he thought would recognize him.  Then the hand stopped moving and the napkin was dropped.  Kyle was so relived at the sight that he didn’t noticed himself being picked up and lifted to Tiffany’s face. 

“Kyle?!?”

“Thank God.  You have to help me.”

Tiffany was perplex, “HOW THE- no wait so you didn’t blow me off?  I though you ran off with someone else.”

The joy in her face couldn’t be misread.  “No I didn’t, now you got to help me.”

Tiffany was so happy, “Yeah of course.  Let me just get my stuff and we can go to the hospital right away,” she let out a giggle, “I was just dreaming of you…”

He grinned at her, “I bet you were enjoying it.”

Kyle let out a silent pray to God as he was gently placed on the table.  He was going to be saved.  It dawned on him how much he loved Tiffany.  What was I thinking?  I was going to break up with her but now…

Tiffany came back into the kitchen with her purse and shoes and sat down at the table.  She was about to put her shoes on when a phone rang.  It was Kyle’s.  Tiffany looked at Kyle and let out a laugh, “It’s for you.  Should I get it?” She let out a laugh at her joke.  Not waiting for a response she picked up the phone and read the text that came through.

Kyle looked up at Tiffany as she read the text, “What does it say?”  Tiffany’s face went from a smile to a frown to a looked of horror and confusion all in the next couple of seconds it took her to read the text.

“… you were going to break up with me?”

“W-w- wait no I was but then … now I don’t want to,” Kyle said with the best smile as he could.

Tiffany looked heart broken, and then her smile turned to anger.  “The text is from Darleen.  She says, “Hey hotie, how’s it going?  Did you break up with that chick yet?  Call me when you won’t a real woman.”  How could you,” she said with tears.

“No wait Tiffany that was before and I realize that I like you.  Like, like like you.  Please can we talk about this latter when I’m back to normal?”

“Tell me why.”

“Well … you’re getting kinda fat.”

Tiffany got up and rushed to her room and closed her door.  There was a sound of wailing and tears being shedded behind the door.  Kyle was stuck on the table with dirty dishes around him.  Not letting the opportunity pass him up he started to eat the scraps of food left on the plates.

After a while of waiting Tiffany’s bedroom door opened.  Kyle was cheerful when he saw her come out until he noticed she didn’t have any shoes on, or have her purse.  Instead she pulled out a chair and sat down with a heavy thump from her rear.  She glared at Kyle.

“Wait what happened?  Why don’t you have your shoes on?”

With a monotone voice she replied, “I have been thinking.  I have been reevaluating our relationship.  I put on pound to please you and you go off with some other chick.” She leaned in closer, “I do soooo much for you and I don’t get anything in return.  Kyle I think we need to break up.  I’m dumping you.”

“Well… ok … but you didn’t answer my question…”

“I’m not going to the hospital until I return all your stuff to you first,” she said with a grin.

“… huh?”

Tiffany got up and went into the kitchen and pulled out a trash can.  She picked up Kyle and dropped him into the can.  She then went away and into her room.

Kyle let out a scream as he feel into the trash can.  Before he could say anything to Tiffany she left.  Kyle tried to get out of the can but it was like trying to crawl up a hole that was the size of a building. 

A few minutes later Tiffany came back and Kyle could hear some object being dropped on the kitchen table.

“TIFFANY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?”

“I’m returning you gifts you gave me, like this work out video,” she dropped a disk into the trash can barely missing Kyle.

“Hey watch it you almost hit me!”

Not even looking she continued to toss object while naming them, “Your shirt, these flowers, this picture of us…”

Kyle took cover as object rain down on him from above.  He hid under some object like the flowers and the picture frame of him and Tiffany.  After a while all the objects were in the trash can and there was a small pile of object at the bottom of the can.

Tiffany peered in the can to see if Kyle was still there.  After a while she saw a small object pull itself above all the trash and shout, “Are you trying to kill me?  Happy now all my stuff is with me.  Now take me to the hospital you crazy bitch!”

Tiffany was about to say something when her belly rumbled a little.  She smirked at Kyle, “Not everything…”

“What?”

Kyle looked up as Tiffany removed her shorts and panties.

“I never gave those to you.”

“No you didn’t but this afternoon you did give me something…”

“No I didn’t give-”

“I loved the burger and fries, but I should give them back to you.”  With that she placed her big round butt cheeks down on the trash can blocking out all light and air from getting out. 

Kyle was scared shitless… ok bad choice of words.  He thought of diving under the trash of his belonging when the sound of thunder could be heard above him.  There was a smell that was ungodly that descended on him and made him pinch his noise shut.  It was worse than her fart before this afternoon.  Then he heard a grunt and there was more noise being released from her butt when it started to rain.  Unlike normal rain which came down in small droplets, this was giant globs of liquid that splatter around him.  Tiffany was taking a dump on him and his stuff.  The flow of shit started to speed up into a down pour, raining down on him and all his materials.  Kyle was immediately covered in a sludgy material that reeked beyond belief.  Kyle couldn’t see what was happening but the flow of waste continued to fall as what felt like hours pass by.

Tiffany felt her bowels were about empty as she finished.  She got up and looked into the trash can.  It smelled horrible but the site was worse.  She really had to go bad and now there was a swampy puddle of her efforts left in the can.  Tiffany peered into the mess looking for Kyle.  She really didn’t want to kill him, just teach him a lesson.

Kyle burst from the wet pile of crap covered in brown sludge.  He took a big gulp of smelly air and started to cough.

“Kyle?  Are you ok,” Tiffany asked concerned.

Kyle was too mad to hear her, “YOU FUCKING BITCH!! YOU TRIED TO KILL ME.  YOU…”  He kept shouting curse words and insults to Tiffany for a long time.  Tiffany’s concern turned to disgust.

Without another word she turned her butt around and placed it on the trash can and started to push.  She was sure there was more to give back to him.

Kyle was shocked to see the massive log come out of her ass.  There was no way a normal person could shit this much.  The log slowly descended about half a foot and snapped off.  It fell and landed near Kyle.  He didn’t have time to react when he noticed more light and Tiffany grabbing a napkin and wiping her ass.  She tossed the napkin in and closed the trash bag.

Tiffany tied the bag shut and picked it up.  She grabbed the bottom of the bag and mushed it around to make sure to cover Kyle with as much shit as possible as she carried the bag out of her house and put it in the trash can outside for the trash men to take away in the morning. 

With no regret Tiffany went back inside and turned on her computer.  She went to face book and posted:

Just ‘dumped’ my boyfriend.  It felt great.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2924